时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | All clear, Ms. Kramer. | 全部完毕 克莱默女士 |
[00:18] | Four scans and three weapon checks. | 四次扫描和三次武器装备检查 |
[00:21] | I like the way you think, Agent Cooper. | 我喜欢你的思考方式 库珀特工 |
[00:23] | Were you this serious back at Fort Dakota? | 你之前在达科他堡也这么认真吗 |
[00:25] | The army fights terrestrial threats, ma’am. | 军队是与陆地上的威胁作战 女士 |
[00:27] | Here, it’s that plus a little… | 在这里 还多了一些 |
[00:31] | extra. | 其它的 |
[00:33] | I know what you mean. | 我明白你的意思 |
[00:34] | As for the added lockdown, | 至于增加的封锁 |
[00:35] | we’re gonna need it for what you proposing, ma’am. | 对于你要作出的提议是有必要的 女士 |
[01:06] | The famous meta-human Killer Frost | 臭名昭著的超能力杀手冰霜 |
[01:08] | will be sentenced today… | 将会在今天被审判 |
[01:09] | So much for rebranding. | 重塑形象不太顺利 |
[01:10] | Cecile, how bad is this? | 塞西尔 现在情况有多糟 |
[01:12] | Uh, typically? | 通常情况下 |
[01:14] | Frost’s charges carry a sentence of 10-20 years. | 冰霜的罪行要判十到二十年 |
[01:17] | But…today Judge Tanaka is gonna weigh that against | 但是今天 田中法官会将她作为英雄时 |
[01:21] | all the good that she’s done as a hero, | 所作的好事加以权衡 |
[01:23] | and given that Frost hasn’t committed a crime | 鉴于她已经四年 |
[01:25] | in four years… | 没有犯过罪 |
[01:27] | I could make a case for a lighter sentence. | 我会争取减刑 |
[01:29] | 18 months, maybe less with parole? | 十八个月 也许加上假释期就会更少一点 |
[01:31] | I mean she already pled guilty and skipped her trial. | 她已经认罪了 也跳过了审讯 |
[01:34] | What more does the court want? | 法庭还想要什么 |
[01:35] | They want to know whether or not | 他们想知道 |
[01:36] | you are responsible for your crimes. | 你是否为你的罪行负责任 |
[01:39] | This is a load of crap. | 一派胡言 |
[01:40] | You saved the city and more lives than I can count. | 你拯救了城市和那么多生命 |
[01:43] | Jitter’s named a freakin’ drink after you. | 吉特还以你的名字命名了一款饮品 |
[01:45] | Exactly. You know, | 就是 要我说 |
[01:46] | I say we just make like “A Few Good Men” | 我们要像电影《好人寥寥》一样 |
[01:48] | and shove the truth down the city’s throat. | 直接把直相摆在公众面前 |
[01:50] | Guys, we’re not looking for a loophole. | 我们不是要钻法律的漏洞 |
[01:52] | I did these crimes. | 我确实犯了那些罪 |
[01:54] | And Caity, I know you want to help, | 凯特琳 我知道你想帮忙 |
[01:56] | but ever since becoming my own person, I’ve realized that | 但是自从我独立人格之后 我意识到 |
[01:59] | if I don’t own up for my choices, | 如果我不承担自己做的选择 |
[02:02] | I’ll never be able to move on. | 我永远不会前进 |
[02:03] | What about all the good things you’ve done? | 那你做的那些好事呢 |
[02:05] | Like the life we’re building together? | 比如说我们一起创造的生活 |
[02:09] | I’ll miss you, too. | 我也会想念你的 |
[02:11] | But…until I pay for what I did, | 但是 我只有为做过的事付出代价 |
[02:14] | the rest of the city won’t look at me the way you all do. | 其他人才会像你们一样看待我 |
[02:19] | Isotopic signature detected. | 检测到同位素信号 |
[02:22] | The Forces. One of them is close. | 是那些力量 有一个在附近 |
[02:24] | It’s coming from Keystone City. | 信号来自楔石城 |
[02:27] | Seismic isotopes. | 地震同位素 |
[02:28] | It’s the Strength Force. | 是力量力 |
[02:29] | Barry, you have to go. | 巴里 你得去 |
[02:31] | This is the chance we’ve been waiting for. | 我们一直就在等这个机会 |
[02:34] | Listen to the cosmic lady– go. | 听宇宙女士的话 去吧 |
[02:36] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[02:37] | If Fuerza’s back, people need the Flash. | 要是豪力女回来了 人们需要闪电侠 |
[02:40] | We’ve got Frost’s back. | 我们来帮助冰霜 |
[02:41] | Iris is running comms. I’ll come with you. | 爱瑞丝负责通讯 我跟你一起去 |
[02:43] | If that monster is here, | 要是那个怪物来了 |
[02:45] | it won’t be a match for us both. | 她打不过我们俩的 |
[02:59] | You sure this is the right location? | 你确定方位正确吗 |
[03:01] | Yeah, satellites confirm it. | 是的 卫星确认了 |
[03:02] | Fuerza should be right in front of you. | 豪力女应该就在你面前 |
[03:03] | Why? What are you seeing? | 怎么了 你看见什么了 |
[03:05] | Either our satellites need to be recalibrated or– | 要么就是我们的卫星需要重新调试 |
[03:08] | The Strength Force is better at hiding than we thought. | 要么就是力量力比我们想象的更善于隐藏 |
[03:17] | Keystone Cares– that’s a nonprofit | 楔石城救助站 一个非盈利组织 |
[03:19] | that helps those those in need. | 帮助有需要的人 |
[03:20] | why would Fuerza be there? | 豪力女怎么会在那 |
[03:27] | So, as you can see, Your Honor, | 正如您所见 法官大人 |
[03:29] | my client has already demonstrated | 我当事人已经证明了 |
[03:32] | that, despite her past mistakes, | 除了她过往所犯的错 |
[03:34] | Frost now only wishes to serve this city, | 冰霜只想跟我们伟大的守护者 |
[03:37] | alongside our greatest protector, the Flash. | 闪电侠一起为这座城市服务 |
[03:41] | Still, | 当然 |
[03:43] | she’s aware that justice must be served. | 她知道正义必须得到伸张 |
[03:45] | Which is why she’s seeking a fair punishment. | 所以她才要寻求公正的刑罚 |
[03:49] | Not only because it’s the right thing to do, | 这不仅是正确的事 |
[03:51] | but to prove once and for all | 也可以彻底证明 |
[03:54] | who she really is. | 她是什么样的人 |
[03:57] | She’s a flawed person | 她是个有缺点的人 |
[03:59] | who has changed her ways | 她已经改邪归正 |
[04:01] | and become a hero, in her own right. | 凭自己的努力变成了一个英雄 |
[04:04] | Well-argued, Ms. Horton. | 说得很好 霍尔顿女士 |
[04:06] | Counselor Strong, | 斯特朗律师 |
[04:07] | would the State like to make an opening remark? | 州检要做开场白吗 |
[04:12] | By her own admission, | 据她自己的认罪 |
[04:14] | the meta-human known as Killer Frost is guilty of crimes | 这个超能力者冰霜杀手犯的罪 |
[04:17] | that have endangered the peace of our city | 已经危害到了我们城市的和平 |
[04:20] | and the safety of our citizens. | 以及市民的安全 |
[04:23] | And the State finds it absurd that | 州检觉得荒谬的是 |
[04:24] | a former DA would romanticize this narrative | 前地检官为逃避罪责 |
[04:26] | to avoid punishment. | 美化了她的行为 |
[04:29] | It’s early and I haven’t had my coffee, Counselor. | 这一大早我还没喝咖啡呢 律师 |
[04:32] | But I don’t believe the defendant is | 但是我认为被告 |
[04:33] | asking to avoid punishment. | 没有要逃避刑罚 |
[04:35] | Agreed, Your Honor. | 我同意 法官大人 |
[04:38] | But the State has one goal– | 但是州检只有一个要求 |
[04:41] | to ensure that this extremely dangerous criminal | 就是确保这个极其凶险的罪犯 |
[04:44] | no longer threatens our good citizens– | 不能再威胁到我们的好市民 |
[04:47] | which is why we believe | 所以我们认为 |
[04:49] | she must have her powers erased. | 她的超能力必须被抹掉 |
[04:54] | Your Honor, that is highly irregular. | 法官大人 这太不合规矩了 |
[04:58] | I’ll decide that, Ms. Horton. | 让我来决定 霍尔顿女士 |
[04:59] | Ms. Strong, please continue. | 斯特朗律师 请继续 |
[05:01] | In lieu of prison, | 州检建议 |
[05:02] | the State moves to submit alternate punishment– | 用另外一种刑法来代替坐牢 |
[05:05] | that Killer Frost be compelled by this court… | 法庭强制冰霜杀手 |
[05:10] | to take the meta-human cure. | 服用治愈超能力者的解药 |
[05:26] | Kramer is damn good. | 克莱默太厉害了 |
[05:27] | We’re here looking for a lighter sentence. | 我们在寻求减刑 |
[05:30] | She’s arguing that since felons are prohibited | 她却提出 由于重刑犯禁止持有枪支 |
[05:32] | from owning firearms, Frost’s powers are weapons | 而冰霜的武器就是她的超能力 |
[05:35] | that the State can take away using the cure. | 州检可以用解药消除她的超能力 |
[05:38] | A cure that CCPD only has ’cause we gave it to them. | 这个解药还是我们给中城警局的 |
[05:41] | A cure that’s supposed to be voluntary. | 解药应该是自愿服用的 |
[05:43] | How can Kramer just force Frost to take it like that? | 克莱默怎么能强迫冰霜服用呢 |
[05:46] | Is that even legal? | 这么做合法吗 |
[05:46] | – Is that even legal? – Yeah, you would be surprised | -这么做合法吗 -是的 你会很惊讶 |
[05:47] | Yeah, you would be surprised what can become legal | 合法 当你有整个美国司法体系 |
[05:49] | when you’ve got the full force | 给你做强大后盾时 |
[05:50] | of the American justice system behind you. | 能变成合法的事会令你惊讶 |
[05:53] | It can be pretty scary sometimes. | 有时还挺吓人的 |
[05:54] | What if we forget the deal, just take the 10 to 20 years? | 如果放弃协议 接受入狱10至20年呢 |
[05:59] | Prosecution’s not even seeking jail time anymore. | 检控官要的已经不是坐牢了 |
[06:01] | Kramer is all about the cure. | 克莱默只想要她注射解药 |
[06:03] | She wants Frost neutralized forever. | 她要彻底铲除冰霜 |
[06:06] | At least it can’t get any worse. | 至少不会变得更糟了 |
[06:07] | Actually, it can. | 其实还有更糟的 |
[06:10] | I just talked to Mom. | 我刚刚和老妈聊过 |
[06:11] | She’s gonna run some more tests to be sure, | 她会再多做一点检测 以策万全 |
[06:12] | but we think that because you are uniquely | 但我们认为由于你是独特的 |
[06:15] | born from meta DNA, | 从超能力者DNA中诞生的 |
[06:16] | if you take the cure– | 如果你注射了解药 |
[06:18] | it could harm you, maybe even kill you. | 可能会伤害到你 甚至有可能会杀死你 |
[06:20] | This is insane. Okay, no one is touching Frost. | 这简直是疯了 任何人都不准碰冰霜 |
[06:24] | – We’re gonna stop this, right? – Hell yeah. | -我们会阻止这件事的 对吗 -当然 |
[06:26] | Okay, we need to fight fire with fire. | 我们要以火攻火 |
[06:28] | Hack Kramer, dig up dirt, | 入侵克莱默的资料 挖点黑料 |
[06:30] | whatever it takes to save Frost. | 不惜一切都要救冰霜 |
[06:31] | No. I didn’t just turn myself in | 不 我自首不是为了 |
[06:34] | so that I could go and break the law again. | 再次去触犯法律的 |
[06:37] | We’re doing this by the book or not at all– okay, Katie? | 我们要么循规蹈矩要么就不做 好吗凯蒂 |
[06:43] | Okay. You’re right. | 好吧 你说得对 |
[06:45] | Something still doesn’t sit right. | 有些事还是解释不通 |
[06:48] | Why would Kramer go so hard to take you down? | 克莱默为什么要竭尽全力也要消除你的超能力 |
[06:52] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[06:54] | But all I care about now is stopping her. | 但我只在乎如何阻止她 |
[06:57] | Well, we do that by convincing the judge | 我们要说服法官 |
[06:59] | that you deserve prison time and not the cure. | 你应该去坐牢而不是注射解药 |
[07:02] | I got some case law books back at the office | 我在办公室里有一些法律案例书籍 |
[07:03] | that we need to look at, and, Joe, | 我们要好好看一看 乔 |
[07:08] | I think you can help me out. | 我想你可以帮我 |
[07:19] | Okay, what are we really doing? | 我们到底要做什么 |
[07:21] | – I like your hacking idea. – We need to think bigger. | -我喜欢你的黑客想法 -我们要想长远点 |
[07:23] | Frost’s life is on the line. | 冰霜命悬于此 |
[07:26] | 楔石城看护中心 同位素信号探测 | |
[07:27] | Guys, I’m still picking up | 大伙 我在这个区域 |
[07:28] | Fuerza’s isotopic signature in the area. | 仍然还能接收到豪力女的同位素信号 |
[07:30] | You still don’t see her? | 你们还是没看到她吗 |
[07:31] | No, nothing yet. | 没 暂时没有 |
[07:34] | Fuerza’s signature is seismic-based. | 豪力女的信号特征是地震 |
[07:39] | Maybe she hides underground. | 也许她躲在地下 |
[07:42] | Man, there’s a lot of people here. | 这里有很多人 |
[07:45] | We should run them all away before things get dangerous. | 在情况变危险之前 我们应该把他们都送走 |
[07:47] | No. The Forces want to feed off our powers, Barry. | 不 神力想要吸取我们的能量 巴里 |
[07:52] | That’s probably why this thing attacked you in the first place. | 可能是这东西一开始攻击你的原因 |
[07:55] | Using our abilities too early, even if it’s to save others, | 过早使用我们的能力 即使为了拯救他人 |
[07:59] | could put them in danger. | 也许会危害到他们 |
[08:01] | I guess that is possible. | 我想这到是有可能的 |
[08:03] | There’s still so much we don’t know about these Forces. | 我们对这些神力了解得还太少了 |
[08:06] | We know all we need to. | 我们知道了需要知道一切 |
[08:08] | They’re dangerous. | 他们是危险人物 |
[08:11] | I still remember how they attacked me– | 我还记得他们是如何攻击我的 |
[08:13] | eating me alive. | 将我生吞 |
[08:15] | I could feel it. | 我可以感受到 |
[08:17] | It’s pure evil. | 那是纯粹的邪恶 |
[08:18] | I know, I felt it too when Psych attacked me. | 我知道 灵能客攻击我时 我也感受到了 |
[08:22] | Wherever these things came from, they have to be stopped. | 不管这些东西从哪来 我们一定要阻止他们 |
[08:24] | Yeah, I’m not so sure. | 这倒不敢肯定 |
[08:26] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[08:27] | Well, the Sage Force is clearly dangerous and Fuerza too, | 显然贤者力和豪力女都很危险 |
[08:31] | but do you remember | 但是你记不记得 |
[08:31] | what Chester and Cisco said about Deon, the Still Force? | 切斯特和西斯科说起过静滞力迪恩吗 |
[08:35] | That he was just a kid who wanted to be left alone. | 说他只是个孩子 只想一个人独处 |
[08:37] | Yeah, I mean, does that seem like a vicious energy feeder to you? | 你觉得这看起来像是吸取邪恶能量的人吗 |
[08:40] | Something doesn’t add up here. | 有些事解释不通 |
[08:42] | Barry, the creature that we’re hunting | 巴里 我们在追捕的生物 |
[08:43] | killed someone and tried to kill you. | 杀了某人 还想杀你 |
[08:46] | We can’t let ourselves be fooled | 我们不能让这些 |
[08:47] | by the human facades these Forces hide behind. | 躲藏在人类外表下的神力给骗了 |
[08:50] | Underneath them, these Forces only have one goal– | 这些在人类外表之下的神力只要一个目的 |
[08:53] | to destroy everything they touch. | 就是毁了他们所接触到的一切 |
[08:56] | You need to remember that. | 你要记住这一点 |
[09:00] | Barry, got another hit, | 巴里 发现了另一个信号 |
[09:01] | and it’s coming from the next tent. | 就是从下一个帐篷里传出来的 |
[09:20] | Great, just put those extra rations just over– | 好极了 把额外的配给放在那边就好 |
[09:24] | wait, are you two volunteers? | 等等 你们俩是自愿者吗 |
[09:26] | No, we’re– no, actually. | 不 其实我们不是 |
[09:30] | No? Sorry it’s been a pretty busy morning. | 不是吗 抱歉 今早一直很忙 |
[09:36] | I’m Alexa Rivera, | 我叫亚丽克莎·里维拉 |
[09:37] | the Field Supervisor for Keystone Cares. | 楔石城看护中心的外事主管 |
[09:39] | What can I do for you? | 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[09:47] | Mic check, one, two, one, two. | 麦克风测试 一二 一二 |
[09:50] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[09:51] | Sure hope so. | 希望如此吧 |
[09:56] | Officer Korber, I’m Caitlin Snow. | 科博尔警官 我是凯特琳·斯诺 |
[09:58] | I was detained here the other day. | 前几天你们把我拘留在这里 |
[09:59] | – It was a misunderstanding. – Right, I heard. | -那是一场误会 -是 我听说了 |
[10:01] | – Sorry that happened. – It’s okay. | -对不起发生了这种事 -没关系 |
[10:03] | It’s all sorted now. | 现在已经解决了 |
[10:04] | But when the released me, | 但是他们释放我的时候 |
[10:05] | they didn’t return all of my belongings. | 没把我的随身物品还给我 |
[10:08] | Really? | 是吗 |
[10:09] | Yes, I’m still missing a necklace, | 是的 我的一条项链还是没找到 |
[10:12] | and a bracelet– the bracelet used to be my mother’s. | 还有一个手镯 那手镯以前是我母亲的 |
[10:14] | I’m sure they’re still in lockup. | 我相信那些东西还在拘留所 |
[10:17] | If you just want to fill out a 10-67 for loss of property. | 如果你填写寻求帮助表格 申报财物遗失 |
[10:20] | I’ll get them. | 我会去帮你拿的 |
[10:25] | Great. | 好 |
[10:28] | Cisco, is the coast clear? | 西斯科 安全了吗 |
[10:29] | 尖端科研实验室里 移动研究小组 | |
[10:29] | I am back-looping security cameras… | 我正在循环播放监控录像 |
[10:33] | now. | 行动 |
[10:34] | You got two minutes before they’re back up. | 在这里之前你有两分钟时间 |
[10:38] | Which way am I going again? | 我要走哪个方向来着 |
[10:39] | This whole breaking into CCPD thing’s freaking me out. | 非法闯入中城警局让我很紧张 |
[10:42] | When we gave them the cure, | 我们把解药交给他们的时候 |
[10:43] | they stored the surplus in the Armory. | 他们把剩余的解药放在军械库里了 |
[10:46] | That’s where you’re headed. | 你要去那里 |
[10:48] | Just turn right. | 右转 |
[10:51] | Your other right. | 你的右边 |
[10:53] | All right, you’re gonna attach the inertial oximeter to the door. | 你要把惯性血氧计按在门上 |
[10:57] | It’s gonna send out a pulse | 它会发出一股脉冲 |
[10:58] | that will neutralize all cure samples on site. | 能毁掉那里所有的解药样本 |
[11:02] | Almost there. | 快到了 |
[11:06] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[11:16] | You seem lost. | 你好像迷路了 |
[11:18] | I’m from “The Citizen.” | 我是《公民报》的记者 |
[11:19] | I’m– I’m here for our interview. | 我是来采访的 |
[11:23] | Caitlin, Allegra needs backup. | 凯特琳 阿莱格拉需要支援 |
[11:24] | Kramer’s got her pinned. | 克莱默盯住她了 |
[11:29] | Sorry about that. | 对不起 |
[11:39] | No one told me about any interview. | 没人跟我说过有采访 |
[11:41] | They had to. I contacted your office. | 他们肯定说过 我联络了你的办公室 |
[11:44] | They said you were in charge of meta-affairs, | 他们说你管理超能力事务 |
[11:47] | and, clearly, you were never told. | 显然 你没有收到通知 |
[11:49] | No, I wasn’t. | 我没有 |
[11:51] | Okay, look, this is a huge scoop for me. | 好吧 这对我来说是个大独家新闻 |
[11:54] | Could you just give me ten minutes? | 你能不能就给我十分钟时间 |
[12:00] | How much time do I have left | 还有多少时间 |
[12:01] | before the cameras turn back on? | 到摄像头重启 |
[12:02] | 20 seconds. We have to deliver the oximeter now | 二十秒 我们得立刻送达光电血氧计 |
[12:04] | or we’re screwed. | 不然我们就完了 |
[12:06] | Please, if I go back empty-handed, | 求你 如果我空手回去 |
[12:09] | my boss is gonna kill me. | 我老板会杀了我的 |
[12:11] | Ten minutes, that’s all I’m asking. | 十分钟 我就要这点时间 |
[12:20] | You’ve got five. | 给你五分钟 |
[12:21] | Thanks. Let’s go sit. | 谢谢 咱们坐下吧 |
[12:31] | Whoa, you should really get that checked out. | 你应该去检查一下怎么回事 |
[12:34] | Yeah, I’ll have someone take a look at it. | 是 我让人去看一看 |
[12:40] | Ten seconds, go, go, go, go! | 十秒钟 快快快 |
[12:51] | The cure has been neutralized. | 解药被中和了 |
[12:53] | Now get the hell out of there before I have a heart attack. | 现在快离开那里 省的我犯心脏病 |
[13:07] | Wait–so, am I under arrest? | 等下 我被逮捕了吗 |
[13:10] | No, no, no, no. | 没有 没有 |
[13:11] | I–I am with CCPD, | 我是中城警局的 |
[13:13] | but I–I’m a CSI, | 但我是个犯罪现场调查员 |
[13:15] | I–I don’t arrest people. | 我不逮捕人 |
[13:17] | But you think I’m guilty of something. | 但你认为我犯了什么罪 |
[13:21] | Right. | 对 |
[13:23] | Never gonna catch a break, am I? | 我真是永远松不了一口气 |
[13:25] | I’m sorry, I don’t follow. | 对不起 我不明白 |
[13:27] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 行 |
[13:28] | Yeah, it’s true, I was an addict. | 是的没错 我吸过毒 |
[13:30] | Then I hit rock bottom, and that was a wake-up call. | 我跌到了谷底 使我清醒了过来 |
[13:34] | So I got clean, I went to school. | 我戒掉了 去上了学 |
[13:36] | I could have worked in a hospital, | 我可以去医院工作 |
[13:37] | but this is where I belong. | 但我属于这里 |
[13:39] | Helping people, just like me, turn their lives around. | 帮助他人 就像我一样改善生活 |
[13:44] | Look, I’ve been to rehab, and I don’t have a record, | 我去过戒毒所 我没有犯罪记录 |
[13:46] | so whatever crime you’re investigating– | 所以不管你调查的是什么罪案 |
[13:48] | No, no, it’s–it’s–it’s nothing like that. | 不不 不是这么回事 |
[13:50] | Um–uh, we– | 我们 |
[13:56] | It’s–it’s gonna sound | 这可能听起来 |
[13:58] | kind of crazy, but we’ve been scanning the city | 比较疯狂 但我们正在搜查城市 |
[14:01] | for a new meta, and for some reason | 寻找新能力者 不知为何 |
[14:04] | our readings led us to you. | 信号让我们找到了你 |
[14:08] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[14:10] | I’m not a meta. | 我不是超能力者 |
[14:13] | We’re not so sure. | 我们不那么确定 |
[14:16] | Well, then what do you want from me? | 那你想要我做什么 |
[14:18] | Alexa, we’d like for you to come to S.T.A.R. Labs with us. | 亚丽克莎 我想让你和我们去尖端实验室 |
[14:21] | We work with a team there | 我和那里的团队一起工作 |
[14:23] | that can conduct a simple, painless test– | 可以进行简单无痛的测试 |
[14:25] | Tell us what we already know. | 告诉我们早已知道的事实 |
[14:26] | That you’re the monster who attacked Central City | 你就是那个袭击了城市的怪物 |
[14:28] | and killed a man and tried to kill me too. | 杀死了一个人 还想要杀我 |
[14:31] | I have never seen you before in my life, | 我这辈子第一次见到你 |
[14:33] | and I’m not going anywhere with you, | 并且我哪都不会跟你去 |
[14:34] | especially not S.T.A.R. Labs. | 尤其是尖端实验室 |
[14:37] | Yeah, I’ve heard of them. They’re the ones who started | 对 我听说过他们 就是他们引发的 |
[14:39] | all this meta stuff in the first place. | 这些超能力的爆发 |
[14:41] | Alexa, hold on, we just want to help. | 亚丽克莎 等下 我们只是想帮忙 |
[14:42] | No, you hold on. | 不 你等下 |
[14:44] | I am not a monster. | 我不是怪物 |
[14:47] | And if you don’t mind, | 如果你不介意的话 |
[14:48] | there are people who actually need my help. | 还有人真的需要我的帮助 |
[14:52] | Please don’t contact me again. | 请不要在联络我了 |
[15:03] | I don’t see why you’re so upset. | 我不知道你为什么那么生气 |
[15:05] | We know that woman | 我们知道那个女人 |
[15:06] | is the thing we’ve been searching for. | 就是我们要找的 |
[15:07] | No, we think she might be. | 不 我们认为她可能是 |
[15:09] | But now we’ll never learn the truth, | 但是现在我们永远无法了解真相了 |
[15:10] | because you scared her away. | 因为你把她吓跑了 |
[15:12] | Barry, the answer is simple. If she won’t come to us, | 巴里 答案很简单 如果她不和我们来 |
[15:15] | – we’ll make her. – What? | -我们就用强硬的 -什么 |
[15:17] | We move in the blink of an eye. | 我们眨眼间就冲进去 |
[15:19] | She’ll never know, and by the time she does, | 她绝对不会察觉 当她意识到的时候 |
[15:20] | we’ll test her, and-if she’s innocent, | 我们已经测试了她 如果她是无辜的 |
[15:23] | return her before she takes her next breath. | 我们就在她下一次呼吸之前送她回去 |
[15:25] | Nora, I know you’re new to all this, | 诺拉 我知道你不熟悉这一切 |
[15:27] | but we don’t just grab people | 但我们不能就这么 |
[15:28] | and test them against their will. | 违反他人意愿抓人检测 |
[15:29] | – Why not? – Because– | -为什么不 -因为 |
[15:30] | – Lives are at stake. – That’s not how this works. | -生命受到威胁了 -不能这么做事 |
[15:32] | Well, maybe it should. | 或许就应该这么做 |
[15:34] | Barry, you and I know what this thing is really capable of. | 巴里 你和我知道这东西能力有多大 |
[15:37] | Now, all I’m asking is for you to trust me | 我只求你能相信我 |
[15:39] | and do what needs to be done. | 做出必要的事情 |
[15:41] | Is that really too much for me to ask? | 这要求真的很过分吗 |
[15:42] | You’re asking him to give up | 你在要他放弃 |
[15:43] | a part of what makes him a hero. | 他作为英雄的一部分 |
[15:45] | So, yes, Nora, it is too much. | 所以是的 诺拉 这要求很过分 |
[15:49] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[15:53] | It’s your choice. | 这是你的选择 |
[16:02] | Captain West, | 韦斯特队长 |
[16:04] | you’re here to make a statement on behalf of the Defendant. | 你是来为被告做证词的 |
[16:07] | If you please? | 可以开始了吗 |
[16:10] | I admit, under oath, | 我承认 在宣誓下 |
[16:12] | that Frost hasn’t always been on the right side of the law. | 冰霜并非总是遵纪守法的 |
[16:16] | But I can also say | 但我同时还可以说 |
[16:18] | that she has put her life on the line | 她无数次冒着生命危险 |
[16:21] | countless times to save others. | 去征拯救他人 |
[16:24] | How so, Captain? | 为什么 队长 |
[16:26] | Frost has fought alongside Earth’s greatest heroes | 冰霜曾与地球上最伟大的英雄并肩作战 |
[16:30] | to save the world, which means | 去拯救世界 也就是说 |
[16:31] | that she’s saved every person in this room | 她拯救了在座的所有人 |
[16:34] | including those who want to lock her up | 包括那些想要因为她的曾经 |
[16:37] | for being who she was. | 而想要拘禁她的人 |
[16:41] | Not for who she is today. | 不去考虑现在的她 |
[16:45] | And, | 还有 |
[16:47] | Your Honor… | 法官殿下 |
[16:50] | I don’t understand how this court | 我想不出这个法庭 |
[16:54] | can force Frost to take that cure | 要怎么强迫冰霜使用解药 |
[16:59] | without sacrificing what it stands for– | 而不牺牲它所代表的 |
[17:03] | justice. | 正义 |
[17:08] | Thank you, Captain West. | 谢谢你 韦斯特队长 |
[17:10] | Your word goes a long way in this court. | 法庭将重视你的发言 |
[17:17] | In fact, | 事实上 |
[17:19] | I believe I’m ready to deliver my verdict. | 我已经做出了判决 |
[17:24] | Your Honor. | 法官大人 |
[17:25] | We have a new update regarding a relevant incident | 我们得到了此次事件的最新消息 |
[17:28] | that could affect your ruling. | 将影响你的判决 |
[17:29] | If it pleases the court. | 如果法庭愿意采纳的话 |
[17:32] | Proceed. | 呈现 |
[17:33] | Earlier today, the meta-human cure supply | 今日早前 中城警局的 |
[17:35] | at CCPD was rendered inert. | 超能力者解药供应被破坏 |
[17:37] | It is now completely unusable. | 现在完全无法使用 |
[17:41] | The State suspects foul play by the only person with motive | 州政府怀疑有动机造成如此恶劣行为的人 |
[17:44] | for such bold treachery– Killer Frost. | 只有一人 冰霜杀手 |
[17:47] | No, I didn’t do it. | 不 不是我干的 |
[17:48] | It wasn’t me, I have not been to CCPD. | 不是我 我没去过中城警局 |
[17:51] | – I’ve been here! – Let me handle this, please. | -我一直都在这 -让我来处理 |
[17:53] | Objection. Your Honor, this is speculative nonsense. | 反对 法官大人 这纯属无稽之谈 |
[17:56] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[17:57] | Prosecutor, do you have evidence for your accusations? | 检察官 你的指控有证据吗 |
[18:00] | Yes, Your Honor. | 有 法官大人 |
[18:02] | CCPD security cameras were hacked at | 中城警局的监控摄像头 |
[18:04] | the exact moment the cure was destroyed. | 在摧毁解药的时候被黑客入侵 |
[18:07] | We wouldn’t have found out if not for | 要不是克莱默女士在军事情报方面的专长 |
[18:08] | Ms. Kramer’s expertise in military intelligence. | 我们根本发现不了这件事 |
[18:11] | She uncovered the hack herself. | 她揭露了黑客的身份 |
[18:18] | It was me, Your Honor. | 是我干的 法官大人 |
[18:20] | I did it, not Frost. And I acted alone. | 是我 不是冰霜 我是单独行动 |
[18:23] | She’s lying, Your Honor. | 她在撒谎 法官大人 |
[18:24] | Killer Frost is clearly behind this crime, | 冰霜杀手显然是罪魁祸首 |
[18:26] | because her criminal past is | 因为她的犯罪历史 |
[18:27] | the same as her criminal present. | 和她现在的罪行如出一辙 |
[18:28] | I am not a criminal, what is wrong with her, she keeps– | 我不是罪犯 她有毛病吧 总是 |
[18:31] | Order. | 秩序 |
[18:33] | I said order. | 注意秩序 |
[18:35] | Everybody sit down. | 都给我坐下 |
[18:39] | Now, Ms. Strong, considering the cure isn’t a viable option, | 斯特朗女士 考虑到治疗并不可行 |
[18:43] | can the court assume the State is no longer | 法庭能否假设州政府不再 |
[18:45] | seeking it as a punishment? | 以治疗作为惩罚 |
[18:47] | On the contrary. | 正相反 |
[18:54] | And where exactly did you get that? | 你从哪得到的这个 |
[18:56] | My colleague Ms. Kramer knows the magnitude of | 我的同事克莱默女士了解 |
[18:57] | the meta-criminal we are dealing with. | 我们面对的超能力罪犯的能力等级 |
[19:00] | So, she contacted A.R.G.U.S. On behalf of the State | 所以她代表州政府联系了天眼 |
[19:03] | and had them replicate the cure based on CCPD samples. | 让他们复制了中城警局的解药 |
[19:06] | We should have 100 vials ready by nightfall. | 天黑前应该能备好100瓶 |
[19:10] | All we need is your decision, Your Honor. | 我们只需要您的决定 法官大人 |
[19:13] | Very well. | 好的 |
[19:16] | I’ll retire to my chambers and make my decision. | 我先回办公室做出决定 |
[19:19] | Court is adjourned. | 休庭 |
[19:21] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[19:32] | This is for your own good. | 这是为你好 |
[19:37] | What just happened? | 刚刚发生了什么 |
[19:41] | We just lost. | 我们输了 |
[19:52] | Babe? | 宝贝 |
[19:53] | Please, tell us you know a way out of this. | 请告诉我们你有办法解决 |
[20:00] | I’m sorry, but– | 很抱歉 但是 |
[20:03] | I don’t. | 我不 |
[20:05] | I don’t know–I don’t know how we’re gonna keep Frost | 我不知道 我不知道如何能让冰霜 |
[20:07] | from being forced to take the cure. | 不被强制服下解药 |
[20:09] | What’s Kramer’s deal, anyway? | 克莱默到底想做什么 |
[20:10] | Kramer’s had it out for me since before I was arrested. | 克莱默在我被逮捕前就计划好了 |
[20:13] | My gut tells me she’s still hiding something. | 直觉告诉我她还有所隐瞒 |
[20:15] | We need a miracle, and fast. | 我们需要奇迹发生 立刻马上 |
[20:17] | No, we don’t. Because we are Team Flash, | 不 不需要 因为我们是闪电小队 |
[20:19] | and we have more than enough resources to figure this out. | 我们有足够多的资源能解决这件事 |
[20:21] | Caitlin, we already went that route, remember? | 凯特琳 我们已经尝试过了 |
[20:23] | And all we did was make things worse. | 只会让情况变得更加糟糕 |
[20:25] | Okay, well I can’t just sit here and do nothing, okay? | 我不会在这袖手旁观 |
[20:27] | Because Frost is my sister, | 冰霜是我的妹妹 |
[20:29] | and I have to do everything I can to protect her. | 我要不择手段保护她 |
[20:33] | Guys, I need to talk to Caitlin. | 伙计们 我要和凯特琳谈谈 |
[20:36] | Alone. | 单独地 |
[20:54] | You want to explain yourself? | 给我个解释 |
[20:56] | Caity, you made me a promise | 凯特琳 你向我保证过 |
[20:58] | that we would fight this the way I wanted to. | 要按我的想法解决这件事 |
[21:00] | Okay, but that’s the thing, okay– | 正因如此 |
[21:01] | you are not fighting this. | 因为你没有在解决 |
[21:03] | You skipped your trial, and look how that turned out. | 你跳过了审判 看看结果如何 |
[21:05] | And whose fault is that? | 这都是谁的错 |
[21:13] | It’s Mom, she got the test results back | 老妈的信息 她拿到检测结果了 |
[21:14] | from how the cure will affect your meta-DNA. | 解药会如何影响你的超能力基因 |
[21:18] | Thank God, she says you’ll be fine. | 谢天谢地 她说你不会有事 |
[21:20] | The cure will take away your powers, | 解药会夺走你的能力 |
[21:21] | but it won’t harm you– you’re gonna survive. | 但不会伤害你 不伤及性命 |
[21:26] | Great, whatever. | 挺好的 随便了 |
[21:27] | Frost, this is the miracle we’ve been waiting for. | 冰霜 这就是我们在等待的奇迹 |
[21:31] | This is gonna save you. | 这能拯救你 |
[21:33] | By erasing my powers? | 通过消除我的能力吗 |
[21:35] | You heard Cecile, okay. | 你也听到塞西尔的话了 |
[21:37] | Even if we can convince the judge to give you prison time, | 就算我们能说服法官判你入狱 |
[21:41] | you’re looking at 10 to 20 years easy. | 最少也得判十到二十年 |
[21:43] | Then I’ll take it. | 我接受 |
[21:45] | Why would you give up two decades of your life | 你为什么宁愿放弃二十年的生活 |
[21:48] | when there is a perfectly safe solution? | 也不接受完全无害的解决方法 |
[21:50] | Changing who I am is not a solution. | 改变我的本质算不上解决方法 |
[21:53] | How the hell can you even ask me that? | 你怎么问得出口 |
[21:55] | You’re the one who said the cure should always be a choice. | 是你说的解药一直都是一种选择 |
[21:57] | Then why won’t you choose this? | 那你为什么不选择解药 |
[22:03] | I– | 我 |
[22:07] | Do you remember when the Sage Force attacked, | 记不记得灵能客袭击的时候 |
[22:09] | and I told you my greatest fear? | 我告诉你我最害怕的是什么 |
[22:12] | It’s living life without you. | 就是没有你的生活 |
[22:16] | I am terrified of living a life that you’re not in. | 我最害怕过没有你的生活 |
[22:21] | Frost, you are my sister, I love you. | 冰霜 你是我的妹妹 我爱你 |
[22:25] | And I cannot lose you. | 我不能失去你 |
[22:29] | And if I take the cure, you will. | 我要是服用解药 你就会失去我 |
[22:34] | Caity, don’t you see? | 凯特琳 你还不明白 |
[22:36] | It’s not me you trying to protect. | 你不是想保护我 |
[22:39] | It’s yourself. | 而是保护你自己 |
[23:01] | The Flash. | 闪电侠 |
[23:05] | That CSI sent you, didn’t he? | 那个犯罪现场调查员派你来的吧 |
[23:09] | Alexa, I know everything you’ve heard today | 亚丽克莎 我知道你今天听到的一切 |
[23:11] | probably sounds insane, let alone terrifying. | 听起来很疯狂 还很吓人 |
[23:15] | But, if you give me a chance, I think maybe I can explain | 但是 如果给我个机会 我能解释 |
[23:19] | why it’s so important you get tested. | 为何让你做测试非常重要 |
[23:23] | I already know why. | 我已经知道为什么了 |
[23:40] | You were there when Fuerza attacked Central City. | 豪力女袭击中城的时候你也在场 |
[23:45] | I was part of a team | 那星期建低收入住房时 |
[23:47] | building low income housing that week. | 我是建筑团队中的一员 |
[23:51] | And I just remember feeling so angry | 我只记得自己当时非常愤怒 |
[23:55] | when Abra Kadabra destroyed our worksite. | 当魔术师搞垮了我们的站点 |
[24:00] | But I don’t remember much else. | 但是我记不起别的 |
[24:07] | I’ve been having, um… | 我最近总是 |
[24:09] | blackouts. | 断片 |
[24:12] | Just waking up in strange places, not knowing… | 在奇怪的地方醒来 不知道 |
[24:15] | where I’ve been, or– | 自己身在何处 或是 |
[24:18] | or what I’ve done. | 或是我做了什么 |
[24:21] | When’s the last time it happened? | 上次断片是什么时候 |
[24:24] | When this thing attacked. | 当这东西袭击的时候 |
[24:27] | What if I– | 如果我 |
[24:29] | oh, my God, what if I am this monster? | 我的天啊 如果我就是那个怪物 |
[24:33] | Help me find out. | 帮我弄清楚 |
[24:35] | Trust me, | 相信我 |
[24:36] | I know how scary it is to not have full control of yourself. | 我知道不能自控有多么可怕 |
[24:42] | I haven’t felt this way since before I got clean. | 自我戒毒后就没有这种感觉了 |
[24:46] | I don’t know if I’m strong enough | 我不知道我是否坚强到 |
[24:48] | to know the truth, I– | 知道真相 我 |
[24:52] | I just–I feel so weak. | 我感觉非常懦弱 |
[25:04] | Alexa, the person who received these cards | 亚丽克莎 收到这些卡片的人 |
[25:07] | is not a monster. | 不是一个怪物 |
[25:09] | You’ve dedicated your life | 你已经无私地奉献了自己的人生 |
[25:11] | to selflessly helping those in need. | 帮助了需要帮助的人 |
[25:14] | Finding out the truth about yourself is the same thing. | 发现你自己的真相也是如此 |
[25:19] | You’ll be keeping people safe. | 你会让其他人安全 |
[25:27] | I don’t know why, | 我不知为何 |
[25:31] | but I feel like I can trust you. | 但是我感觉我可以相信你 |
[25:41] | All right, Captain West. | 韦斯特队长 |
[25:44] | Let’s finish reviewing this so we can– | 我们看完这个文件就能… |
[25:49] | Joe arranged a little meet-cute for us. | 乔给我们安排了个美丽的偶遇 |
[25:56] | You and Captain West | 你和韦斯特队长 |
[25:58] | seem awfully close– I wonder why that is. | 看起来很亲密 我想知道你们的关系 |
[26:01] | We’re poker buddies. | 我们是牌友 |
[26:03] | – What do you want? – To know why you hate me. | -你想要什么 -知道你恨我的原因 |
[26:06] | Did I hurt you or someone you love? | 我伤害了你或者你爱的人吗 |
[26:10] | Then why do you want to take my powers away? | 那为什么你想夺走我的超能力 |
[26:13] | How is that justice? | 这算是正义吗 |
[26:15] | You’ve got a lot of gall lecturing me about justice. | 你真是厚颜无耻和我谈正义 |
[26:19] | You only turned yourself in after years of evading the law, | 你在规避法律那么多年后 |
[26:22] | when you were surrounded by my officers. | 当你被我的警官们包围的时候才自首 |
[26:24] | That’s not doing the right thing, | 这不叫做了对的事 |
[26:26] | that’s called getting caught. | 这叫被逮捕 |
[26:28] | Look, I’ll go to prison, do my time, fine. | 听着 我会去监狱 服刑 可以 |
[26:31] | But forcing the cure on me? | 但是强制给我注射解药 |
[26:33] | I don’t deserve that. | 我罪不至此 |
[26:35] | And the court will decide what you deserve. | 法院会决定对你的刑罚 |
[26:38] | This isn’t just about what you’ve done. | 这不仅仅关乎你做了什么 |
[26:41] | This is about what people like you do. | 而是像你这样的人们做了什么 |
[26:46] | Right. So you hate all metas. | 所以你恨所有的超能力者 |
[26:49] | Very original. Cicada with a badge. | 真有创意 有警徽的蝉 |
[26:51] | I don’t hate all meta-humans, | 我不是恨所有的超能力者 |
[26:53] | just the ones who pretend to be heroes. | 只有那些假装做英雄的 |
[26:57] | I lost an entire platoon | 因为我犯了那个错误 |
[27:00] | because I made that mistake. | 我失去了整个排 |
[27:02] | On my orders, | 在我的命令下 |
[27:04] | they followed a meta | 他们跟随着 |
[27:05] | I thought was a hero into a hot zone. | 一个我以为是英雄的超能力者进入了危险地带 |
[27:07] | He fooled me. | 他欺骗了我 |
[27:10] | By the time I realized his betrayal, | 当我知道了他叛变了的时候 |
[27:11] | 20 soldiers lost their lives, | 20名士兵失去了生命 |
[27:14] | lives I was responsible to protect. | 我本该保护的生命 |
[27:16] | Never again. | 不会再有下次 |
[27:20] | This isn’t just about me. | 这不仅仅是我 |
[27:23] | You want to go after all meta-humans. | 你想要解决所有的超能力者 |
[27:27] | Only the criminals. | 只有罪犯 |
[27:30] | But your sentence will set the legal precedent. | 但你的判决将成为法律先例 |
[27:34] | First you take the cure, | 你先接种了解药 |
[27:36] | then any meta who endangers the good of the people | 然后任何威胁到人类的福祉的超能力者 |
[27:39] | will have to follow suit. | 都要照办 |
[27:41] | You cannot be serious. | 你认真的吗 |
[27:45] | I admire your fight. | 我钦佩你的战斗 |
[27:48] | But there is nothing you can do to stop this. | 但你无法阻止这一切 |
[27:51] | ‘Cause in the end, justice always wins. | 因为最终 正义总会胜利 |
[28:12] | You know, this whole waiting for a verdict thing? | 整个等待判决的事情 |
[28:15] | It sucks. | 糟透了 |
[28:17] | Frost, I am so sorry. | 冰霜 我很抱歉 |
[28:19] | You’re right, I wasn’t thinking about what you wanted. | 你是对的 我没有考虑到你想要的 |
[28:22] | I was only thinking about what I wanted. | 我只是在考虑我想要的 |
[28:23] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[28:25] | Kramer’s gonna win, and every meta in this city | 克莱默就要赢了 因为我 这座城市里 |
[28:27] | is gonna lose because of me. | 每一个超能力者都要输了 |
[28:33] | Kramer’s trying to set a precedent that any meta | 克莱默试图开创先例 |
[28:35] | accused of a crime can be punished with the cure. | 任何被指控犯罪的超能力者都要被惩罚注射解药 |
[28:41] | I was just thinking about all the meta lives that will hurt. | 我只是在想所有会被伤害的超能力者的生命 |
[28:44] | I don’t even care about myself anymore. | 我都不在乎我自己了 |
[28:48] | I just want to help them. | 我只是想帮助他们 |
[29:00] | Aren’t you supposed to be the one telling me not to worry? | 不应该是你告诉我不要担心 |
[29:03] | That we’ll figure it out? | 我们会想出办法的吗 |
[29:06] | That’s the thing, Sis. | 就是这样 姐妹 |
[29:08] | I think I just did. | 我想我想到了 |
[29:24] | Okay. This place is even more intimidating on the inside. | 这个地方的里面更可怕 |
[29:29] | Alexa, I know you’re nervous, | 亚丽克莎 我知道你很紧张 |
[29:30] | but the Flash promised to keep you safe, | 但是闪电侠承诺会保证你的安全 |
[29:32] | and we’re gonna keep that promise. | 我们会履行那个承诺 |
[29:34] | Barry’s right. | 巴里说得对 |
[29:35] | And I’m sorry if I startled you earlier. | 如果早先吓到了你我很抱歉 |
[29:38] | But, don’t worry. If something goes wrong, | 但是 别担心 如果出现问题 |
[29:40] | I’m sure the Flash will show up and take care of everything. | 我相信闪电侠会出现搞定一切 |
[29:45] | Come with me. The Speed Lab’s this way. | 跟我走 极速实验室在这边 |
[29:53] | It’s been quite the long day, but before I render my verdict, | 这是漫长的一天 但在我做出判决之前 |
[29:56] | I understand the defendant would like to make a statement. | 我了解到被告想做个陈述 |
[30:01] | You ready for this? | 你准备好了吗 |
[30:19] | Here’s the deal. | 这么说吧 |
[30:21] | Taking away a meta-human’s powers | 夺走一个超能力者的超能力 |
[30:23] | isn’t the same thing as taking away a gun from a criminal. | 和从罪犯手里没收枪支是不一样的 |
[30:27] | Erasing our powers is erasing our identity. | 抹除我们的超能力就是在抹除我们的身份 |
[30:31] | It’s saying, “Hey, you were made bad, change that.” | 意思就是 “你生来罪恶 需要改变” |
[30:37] | But shouldn’t justice be about | 但是正义不应该是 |
[30:39] | changing the way a person acts, | 改变一个人的行为 |
[30:41] | not the way they were born? | 而不是他们与生俱来的样子吗 |
[30:45] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[30:46] | You fear us because we’re different. | 因为我们的不同 你们惧怕我们 |
[30:50] | You’d feel safer if we were the same. | 如果我们一样你们会感到更安全 |
[30:53] | But different can’t be cured. | 但是差异不会被治愈 |
[30:57] | It’s here to stay. | 这是普遍存在的 |
[30:59] | We’re here to stay. | 我们也普遍存在 |
[31:05] | Some of you only think of me as the criminal I used to be. | 有些人只觉得我跟以前一样是个罪犯 |
[31:11] | Back then, I was only interested in protecting myself. | 当时 我只想着保护自己 |
[31:16] | But, then, I found someone else worth protecting. | 但后来 我找到了值得保护的人 |
[31:21] | And protecting that person led me to protecting a whole city. | 保护这个人让我开始保护整个城市 |
[31:26] | And slowly I changed. | 我渐渐改变了 |
[31:30] | I learned how– | 我学会了 |
[31:32] | I learned how to be selfless instead of selfish. | 我学会了如何无私 而不是自私 |
[31:38] | I learned that I’m my best self | 我明白了当我保护别人时 |
[31:41] | when I’m protecting other people. | 我才是最好的自己 |
[31:49] | So, with the help of someone close to me, | 所以 在我身边人的帮助下 |
[31:52] | I’ve made a decision. | 我做出了决定 |
[32:08] | I am submitting a request | 我申请 |
[32:10] | for life in prison without parole. | 终身监禁 不得假释 |
[32:22] | Your Honor, prison time is not the punishment | 法官大人 坐牢并不是 |
[32:25] | the State is requesting. | 国家要求的惩罚 |
[32:27] | Correction, Your Honor. | 纠正一下 法官大人 |
[32:29] | The State’s own words made very clear | 国家规定明确表示 |
[32:32] | that their only goal was, and I quote, | 它的唯一目的是 原话是 |
[32:35] | “To ensure this extremely dangerous criminal | “确保这位极度危险的罪犯 |
[32:37] | no longer threatens our good citizens.” | 不再威胁我们的良好市民” |
[32:42] | Are those your words, Counselor? | 这是你的原话吗 顾问 |
[32:45] | Yes, Your Honor. | 是的 法官大人 |
[32:47] | Then I’ll remind Ms. Kramer she isn’t Counsel, | 那我提醒克莱默女士她并不是顾问 |
[32:50] | and kindly ask her to sit down. | 并请她坐下 |
[33:07] | The court would like to ask the defendant | 法庭想问被告 |
[33:08] | if she’s fully aware of what she’s proposing. | 她是否完全明白自己的请求 |
[33:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:13] | I am. | 我明白 |
[33:16] | As am I that my judgement will set a precedent. | 我相信我的判断将开创先例 |
[33:20] | A ruling for the cure sets it as a viable punishment. | 一项赞成的裁决会将其定为可行的刑罚 |
[33:23] | A ruling against it takes it off the table. | 一项反对裁决将会否决它 |
[33:26] | Like my old law professor used to say, | 就像我曾经的法学教授常说的 |
[33:29] | in order for justice to be blind, | 为了让正义变得盲目 |
[33:31] | sometimes she must open her eyes to ugly truths. | 有时她必须正视丑恶的事实 |
[33:36] | Therefore, | 所以 |
[33:38] | I hereby sentence the meta-human criminal | 我在此宣判这个超人类罪犯 |
[33:40] | known as Frost, | 名为冰霜 |
[33:44] | to life in prison without the possibility of parole. | 终身监禁 不得假释 |
[34:12] | Captain, uh, | 队长 |
[34:14] | I’m all packed up, | 我收好行李了 |
[34:17] | just thought I’d say goodbye. | 我是来道别的 |
[34:22] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[34:32] | Listen, I know– | 听着 我知道 |
[34:34] | we’ve had our differences and maybe that’s an understatement, | 我们有分歧 也许这轻描淡写了 |
[34:37] | especially after today, but… | 特别是今天后 但是… |
[34:42] | I just wanted to tell you, despite our personal frictions, | 我只是想告诉你 尽管我们有摩擦 |
[34:47] | you have my respect. | 我很尊敬你 |
[34:49] | I admire your commitment to justice. | 我钦佩你对司法制度的奉献 |
[34:57] | The feeling’s mutual. | 我也一样 |
[35:00] | Truth is, I may not always like your methods. | 其实 我并不总喜欢你的方法 |
[35:03] | Sometimes, I downright despise them. | 有时候我完全鄙视你的做法 |
[35:05] | But I know a good cop when I see one. | 但我一眼就能分辨出好警察 |
[35:11] | Only that’s not all, is it? | 只是光这样还不够 对吗 |
[35:13] | No. | 是的 |
[35:16] | Make sure you’re always checking | 一定要经常检查 |
[35:19] | which side of the line you’re on. | 自己是在底线哪一边 |
[36:52] | Every meta in town will know what you did for us. | 所有超人类都会知道你为大家做了什么 |
[37:46] | So, I just lie here? | 我就在这躺着吗 |
[37:49] | Yeah, these arc radiators | 是啊 这些弧形散热器 |
[37:51] | emit isotropic energy. | 会发射同位素能量 |
[37:53] | I’ll be using this tablet to gradually expose you | 我会用这台平板逐渐让你暴露在 |
[37:56] | to those same isotopic waves. | 相同的同位素波中 |
[38:00] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[38:02] | No. I’m scared out of my mind. | 不 我害怕极了 |
[38:05] | You’re gonna be fine. I promise. | 你会没事的 我保证 |
[38:07] | So if you’re right about all this…won’t I change? | 如果你说的对的话… 我会变吗 |
[38:11] | ‘Cause if that happens, I could hurt someone. | 如果是那样的话 我可能会伤到别人 |
[38:13] | You won’t hurt anyone. | 你不会伤到人的 |
[38:14] | We’re only administering a tiny dose, | 我们只给了一点剂量 |
[38:16] | just enough to trigger the smallest change inside you | 只能够在微观层面上引发你身体里 |
[38:19] | on a microscopic level. | 最小的变化 |
[38:20] | So if something… is inside you, | 如果你身体里… 有东西 |
[38:23] | our instruments will tell us. | 仪器会告诉我们的 |
[38:29] | Are you still sure you wanna do this? | 你还确定要这么做吗 |
[38:35] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[38:36] | Yeah. Her baseline is steady. | 是的 她的基础体征稳定 |
[38:53] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[38:54] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[38:56] | Just…the way you inspired Barry | 只是你激励巴里去 |
[38:57] | to reach out to Alexa. | 联系亚丽克莎的方法 |
[39:00] | You really are his lightning rod. | 你可真是他的避雷针 |
[39:15] | Alexa…can you hear me? | 亚丽克莎 能听见吗 |
[39:26] | Get… | 走… |
[39:27] | away…from… | 走 开 |
[39:38] | Alexa? | 亚丽克莎 |
[39:40] | Can you hear me? | 能听见吗 |
[39:46] | Hey, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[39:47] | – Everything’s okay. – No, I’m not, I’m not, | -没事的 -不 我不是 |
[39:49] | I’m not– I am that thing! | 我不… 我是那个东西 |
[39:51] | What am I gonna do now? | 我该怎么办 |
[39:52] | – How am I– – You’re gonna be all right. | -我怎么 -你会没事的 |
[39:53] | You’re gonna be all right,okay? | 你会没事的 好吗 |
[39:55] | You’re safe here. | 你在这很安全 |
[39:56] | We’re gonna help you deal with this. | 我们会帮你解决的 |
[39:59] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[40:17] | Nora? | 诺拉 |
[40:18] | You still don’t get it. | 你还是不明白 |
[40:19] | If I don’t end her now, | 如果我现在不了结她 |
[40:21] | she’ll sacrifice me to get what she wants– | 她就会牺牲我来得到她想要的 |
[40:23] | my life. | 我的生活 |
[40:24] | Wait, listen to me. | 等等 听我说 |
[40:25] | I know you’re scared. | 我知道你很害怕 |
[40:27] | – We can still help her. – You should be helping me. | -我们还能帮她 -你该帮我 |
[40:30] | I need your powers to defeat her, and you promised. | 我需要你的力量打败她 你答应过的 |
[40:34] | And now you’re breaking that promise. | 现在你违背了诺言 |
[40:36] | And I know why. | 我知道为什么 |
[40:39] | You may be his lightning rod… | 你或许是他的避雷针… |
[40:42] | but I’m the lightning. | 但我就是那道闪电 |
[41:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:42] | Time to choose a side, Barry. | 该选择你站哪边了 巴里 |