时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[00:05] | You killed Alexa. | 你杀死了亚丽克莎 |
[00:06] | Barry and I did it together. | 我和巴里一起杀死的 |
[00:08] | That was the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[00:10] | She was the strongest. | 她是最强的 |
[00:12] | I needed every ounce of power, | 我需要用每一份力量来杀死她 |
[00:13] | including your strength, to kill her. | 包括你的力量 |
[00:16] | I’m supposed to protect lives, not destroy them! | 我的责任是保护生命不是摧毁 |
[00:18] | I’m helping you clean up your mess, Barry. | 我在帮你收拾你的乱摊子 巴里 |
[00:20] | This is your fault. | 这都是你的错 |
[00:22] | The night you brought me back, you created these monsters. | 你把我救回来的那晚创造了这些怪物 |
[00:26] | You and your lightning rod. | 你和你的避雷针 |
[00:30] | When you regained your speed, | 你重获你速度的时候 |
[00:32] | I wasn’t the only thing you two willed into existence. | 我不是你们俩创造出的唯一的存在 |
[00:35] | – That’s impossible. – Really? | -不可能 -是吗 |
[00:39] | Alexa was afraid to come here, but she trusted you. | 亚丽克莎不敢来这里 但她相信了你 |
[00:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[00:47] | Because deep down, she could feel a connection with you. | 因为在内心深处 她能感受到跟你的某种联系 |
[00:50] | The same connection that you feel with me now. | 和我们俩能感受到的联系是一样的 |
[00:53] | But, these new forces? | 但是 那些新的力量 |
[00:55] | The way they’ve merged with the people they chose as avatars? | 他们选择那些人合体作为化身的方式 |
[00:58] | It’s corrupted them because it’s unnatural. | 已经毁掉了那些人 因为这是违反常态的 |
[01:02] | But once the other two are gone– | 但是一旦另外两个也消失了 |
[01:04] | I won’t help you kill again. | 我不会再帮你杀人了 |
[01:09] | My beautiful boy. | 我帅气的男孩 |
[01:12] | You have no choice. | 你别无选择 |
[01:15] | Because if you don’t, | 因为你要是不肯 |
[01:17] | those things will kill everyone you’ve sworn to keep safe. | 那些怪物就会杀掉你誓死要保护的人 |
[01:21] | Is that what you want? | 这是你想要的吗 |
[01:25] | Then, please, Barry… | 所以 巴里 请你 |
[01:28] | help me. | 帮我 |
[01:34] | No. | 不行 |
[01:35] | You have to help me, damn it! | 你必须得帮我 该死 |
[01:38] | Nora, stop. | 诺拉 不要 |
[01:43] | I will destroy those other forces, Barry, | 我会消灭另外两个神力 巴里 |
[01:46] | with or without your help. | 不管你帮不帮我 |
[01:50] | Then you’ll see that I’m right. | 到时候你就知道我是对的 |
[02:19] | What a day. | 这一天 |
[02:21] | First, Frost is sent to Iron Heights for life, | 冰霜刚被判终身监禁送进铁山监狱 |
[02:23] | and now Alexa’s dead. | 亚丽克莎又死了 |
[02:25] | I can’t let this happen again. | 我不能再让这种事发生了 |
[02:28] | I’ll get to work. I need to figure out | 我要干活了 我得搞明白 |
[02:29] | how Nora was able to… | 诺拉是怎么能 |
[02:32] | Kill a god? | 杀掉神的 |
[02:33] | She could because she had help. | 她能是因为她得到了帮助 |
[02:35] | Barry, she tricked you. | 巴里 你是被她骗了 |
[02:36] | No, she manipulated me, | 不是 我是受她摆布了 |
[02:38] | just like she’s been doing the whole time. | 她一直在摆布我们 |
[02:40] | Honey, I know how you feel, but… | 亲爱的 我知道你的感受 但… |
[02:43] | not everything she did and said was a lie. | 她的所言所行也不都是谎言 |
[02:45] | I mean, there were moments that felt real too. | 也有一些真情实感的瞬间 |
[02:47] | That must mean– | 那就意味着 |
[02:47] | Iris, we can’t trust her anymore. | 爱瑞丝 我们不能再信任她了 |
[02:53] | What about what Nora said | 可是诺拉说 |
[02:55] | about you two creating the other forces? | 是你们俩创造了那些力量 |
[02:58] | I mean, there’s no proof. | 没有任何证据 |
[03:00] | Well, what if we find out if Nora’s telling the truth? | 那我们要不要弄清楚诺拉说得是不是事实 |
[03:03] | If she is, then that means the other forces | 如果她说得是真的 那其他的力量的出现 |
[03:05] | would have been born the same day she was. | 跟她重生应该是在同一天 |
[03:07] | I’ll pull satellite scans | 我把我们和镜像君主 |
[03:08] | from the night we fought Mirror Monarch. | 交战那晚的卫星扫描调出来 |
[03:10] | Please, and thank you. | 您请 谢谢 |
[03:15] | Okay, you see that cluster of kinetic energy readings? | 看到那一组动能读数了吗 |
[03:18] | Pretty sure that’s the Speed Force | 肯定是神速力 |
[03:21] | being reborn in the Speed Lab. | 正在极速实验室里重生 |
[03:23] | Whoa. There they are. | 他们出现了 |
[03:26] | Three brand-spanking-new isotopic signatures. | 三个崭新的的同位素信号 |
[03:31] | Nora was right. | 诺拉是对的 |
[03:34] | We created the forces. | 是我们创造了那些力量 |
[03:41] | Fuerza’s dead. | 豪力女死了 |
[03:42] | Nora killed her. | 诺拉杀死了她 |
[03:44] | She killed the Strength Force? | 她杀了力量力 |
[03:46] | And now she wants to kill the other two forces. | 现在她想要杀掉另外两个神力 |
[03:50] | Maybe I should go to San Francisco. | 也许我该去旧金山 |
[03:53] | What? | 什么 |
[03:55] | My series of photos on Eva’s attacks | 我照的一组伊娃袭击时的照片 |
[03:57] | got accepted at a gallery there. | 在当地的一家画廊参展 |
[03:59] | Babe, congrats! | 亲爱的 祝贺你 |
[04:01] | Well, I was thinking of going | 所以我在想 |
[04:02] | to help them install the exhibition. | 去帮他们布展 |
[04:04] | I’d ask you to come, but I know you have your perfect job | 我想让你一起去 但我知道你在尖端实验室 |
[04:07] | at S.T.A.R. Labs and your amazing friends. | 有一份好工作 还有你优秀的朋友们 |
[04:10] | I mean…you’re an OG member of Team Flash. | 你可是闪电侠队的元老 |
[04:16] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[04:19] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我还好 |
[04:22] | This is an isotopic scanning lens. | 这是一款同位素扫描镜头 |
[04:25] | It can detect the signatures of all four forces, | 它能测出四大神力的信号 |
[04:27] | even kinetic signatures from Speed Force Nora. | 甚至是神速力诺拉的运动信号 |
[04:30] | And if one’s nearby– | 一旦有力量在附近 |
[04:32] | It lights up like an overexposed landscape. | 它就会像是曝光过度的风景照一样发亮 |
[04:34] | In which case, you run the other way. | 这种情况下 朝另一头跑 |
[04:37] | Okay? I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[04:41] | I just want you to be safe. | 我想要你安全 |
[04:45] | Are you sure you’re okay? | 你真的还好吗 |
[04:52] | Ohh, it’s Barry. | 是巴里 |
[04:53] | I gotta get back–they could have found Nora… | 我得回去了 他们可能找到诺拉了 |
[04:55] | or worse, she’s come back on her own. | 或者更糟 她自己回来了 |
[05:00] | How bad is it? | 有多糟糕 |
[05:02] | Did Nora kill somebody else? | 诺拉又杀人了吗 |
[05:03] | No, and I have a way to make sure she never does. | 没有 我有办法确保她永远不能杀人 |
[05:07] | Okay, how? | 什么办法 |
[05:08] | I’m here. | 我回来了 |
[05:10] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[05:12] | I spent all night | 我用了一晚上的时间 |
[05:13] | coming up with a way to fix all this. | 想到了解决这一切的办法 |
[05:16] | Okay, what’s the solve? | 好的 怎么解决 |
[05:18] | We need to wipe the new forces out of existence. | 我们需要抹掉新神力的存在 |
[05:21] | Barry, what are you saying? | 巴里 你在说什么 |
[05:23] | I want to go back in time… and uncreate them. | 我要回到过去 消灭那些神力 |
[05:34] | Barry, you’re talking about creating another Flashpoint. | 巴里 你现在说的是创造另一个闪点 |
[05:37] | You know we can’t do that | 你知道我们不能那么做 |
[05:38] | Not if I can figure out a way to go back | 要是我能想到方法回到过去 |
[05:40] | that doesn’t affect the timeline. | 还不影响时间线就可以 |
[05:42] | – Which would be impossible. – Barry, look. | -那是有可能的 -巴里 |
[05:44] | I know that you’re devastated about Alexa. | 我知道你亚莉克莎的事让你伤心欲绝 |
[05:46] | But uncreating forces? | 但是消灭神力 |
[05:49] | That crosses a line. | 这样就太过了 |
[05:51] | I convinced Alexa to come here. | 是我说服亚莉克莎来这里的 |
[05:53] | Her death is my fault. | 她的死是我的错 |
[05:55] | If we don’t get these new forces out of Psych and Deon, | 如果我们不把新神力从灵能客和迪昂身上弄走 |
[05:58] | Nora will kill them, too, so it’s on us to fix this. | 诺拉也会杀了他们的 所以只能我们来解决 |
[06:00] | By killing Deon and Psych? | 杀了迪昂和灵能客来解决问题吗 |
[06:01] | No, I’m not killing them. | 不 我不会杀他们 |
[06:03] | I’m saving them from the forces that took over their lives. | 我要从夺走他们生命的神力中把他们解救出来 |
[06:05] | Whoever they were before this, | 不管他们之前是谁 |
[06:06] | they can go back to being those same people again. | 他们可以重新做回原来的自己 |
[06:08] | And what about the other force that was born that night? | 那晚衍生出来的其他神力呢 |
[06:11] | Nora. If you uncreate her– | 诺拉 如果你消灭她 |
[06:13] | We’re only gonna target the new forces, not Nora. | 我们只会以新神力为目标 而不是诺拉 |
[06:15] | That’s the plan. | 计划是这样 |
[06:16] | But if something goes wrong, | 但如果事情出了岔子 |
[06:18] | Barry, you might lose your speed. | 巴里 你也许会失去的你的速度 |
[06:19] | Then I lose my speed. All right? | 那我就失去速度吧 |
[06:22] | It’s– it’s worth the risk to keep everyone safe. | 为了保证大家的安全 这样是值得的 |
[06:25] | And what about the risk to Nora? | 那诺拉的危险呢 |
[06:27] | Does her life not matter at all any– | 难道她的生命就一点都不重要吗 |
[06:28] | Nora’s not a person, Iris. | 诺拉不是人 爱瑞丝 |
[06:33] | She never was. | 她从来都不是 |
[06:35] | Look, if we uncreate these forces, | 如果我们消灭了这些神力 |
[06:38] | we can put everything back to normal. | 我们就能把一切恢复正常 |
[06:40] | Hopefully that’ll fix her too. | 但愿那也能让她恢复正常 |
[06:42] | Hopefully? | 但愿 |
[06:45] | Barry, do you hear yourself right now? | 巴里 你听到自己说的话了吗 |
[06:47] | Iris, I’m trying to save people. | 爱瑞丝 我在想办法救人 |
[06:51] | How– how do you not see this is the right thing to do? | 你怎么不认为这样做是正确的呢 |
[06:54] | The right thing to do would be trying to get through to Nora. | 正确的事是想办法说服诺拉 |
[06:58] | Just like how we beat Eva, | 就像我们战胜伊娃那样 |
[06:59] | just like how we talked down Abra Kadabra. | 就像我们说服魔术师那样 |
[07:01] | – That is what we do. – We tried talking to her. | -我们一直都这么做 -我们试过找她谈 |
[07:04] | All Nora did was double down. | 而诺拉所做的只有变本加厉 |
[07:07] | There’s no reaching her. | 根本说服不了她 |
[07:09] | Obviously we disagree on this. | 显然我们在这一点上有分歧 |
[07:11] | Yes, we do. | 是的 |
[07:14] | I have to do it. | 我必须这么做 |
[07:20] | Then you’ll be doing it without me. | 那你只能一个人去做了 |
[07:31] | Wait… you want to go after a force of nature? | 等等 你要去找自然力量吗 |
[07:34] | Yeah, if I can convince Nora not to kill Deon and Psych, | 是的 如果我能说服诺拉不杀迪昂和灵能客 |
[07:37] | then… Barry will see that she can be reasoned with. | 那巴里就会看到她不是不讲道理的 |
[07:40] | But, how do we find her? | 但是我们要怎么找到她呢 |
[07:41] | I mean, she’s the freakin’ Speed Force. | 她可是神速力 |
[07:43] | Well, if she finds us first, | 如果她先找到我们 |
[07:44] | at least we’ll know she’s coming. | 至少我们知道她要来了 |
[07:48] | Holy crap… you guys gotta see this. | 我了个去 你们过来看看 |
[07:53] | You see that bright spot at the center of you? | 你们看到你胸口的那个闪光点了吗 |
[07:55] | I think that’s kinetic energy. | 我认为这是动能 |
[07:58] | Guys, this is gonna sound really wild, but… | 大伙 这话说出来会很疯狂 但是… |
[08:00] | Yeah, ’cause a ghost-hunting lens isn’t weird enough… | 因为捉鬼镜头还不够疯狂吗 |
[08:03] | But, if Barry and I created these forces, | 但如果我和巴里创造了这些神力 |
[08:05] | what if there’s a little bit of each of them inside of us? | 如果我们体内都有它们的一小部分呢 |
[08:09] | Like you’re all connected? | 比如你们都是有联系的吗 |
[08:11] | Wait, Iris… when you’re over by the door, | 等等 爱瑞丝 当你走过那扇门的时候 |
[08:14] | your glow was brighter. | 你身上的闪光就更亮了 |
[08:15] | Like there’s something in that direction | 就像是那个方向有东西 |
[08:17] | that was intensifying it. | 在加强它似的 |
[08:18] | – What if… – That something is Nora? | -如果… -那个东西就是诺拉呢 |
[08:22] | Guys, we can use me as a divining rod to track her down. | 大伙 我们可以用我做探测杖来追踪她 |
[08:26] | Yup, that’s weirder. | 这样更疯狂 |
[08:31] | Elemental Force Particles? | 基本神力粒子 |
[08:33] | They’re the particles that created the new forces. | 它们是创造了新神力的粒子 |
[08:36] | The lightning bolt that rebirthed the Speed Force | 让神速力重生的闪电里 |
[08:38] | was full of them. | 全都是这些粒子 |
[08:38] | Now if we can extract a sample of these force particles | 如果我们能从闪电中提取这些 |
[08:41] | from the lightning, | 神力粒子的样本 |
[08:42] | then we can send out an electromagnetic pulse | 那我们就能发出电磁脉冲 |
[08:44] | that’ll seek out those same particles, | 寻找同样的粒子 |
[08:46] | wherever they may be along the temporal spectrum. | 无论它们是否在时间光谱上 |
[08:48] | And you can erase the new forces from existence. | 然后你就可以抹去这些新神力的存在 |
[08:52] | That’s not bad. | 还不错 |
[08:54] | Small detail, though. | 但是有个小问题 |
[08:55] | How in the world are you supposed to extract these particles | 你要怎么从巨大的闪电中 |
[08:59] | from a giant bolt of lightning? | 提取这些粒子呢 |
[09:02] | A few weeks ago when Barry was Spock-Flash, | 几周前 在巴里还是斯波克闪电侠时 |
[09:05] | he modified the Tachyon Enhancer | 他改进了超光粒子增强器 |
[09:06] | to siphon Mirror Monarch’s dark matter photons. | 用虹管来提取镜像君主的黑物质光子 |
[09:09] | So all we have to do is tweak the Enhancer | 所以我们只要调整增强器 |
[09:11] | to siphon Force Particles instead of photons. | 用虹管提取光子 而不是神力粒子 |
[09:15] | Tweaking the Tachyon Enhancer… | 调整超光粒子增强器 |
[09:18] | and then send out an EMP to eighty-six the forces. | 然后发出电子脉冲消除神力 |
[09:20] | That’s genius. I mean it’s foolproof, even. | 太聪明了 甚至是万无一失 |
[09:26] | But it still doesn’t answer how we’re supposed to do this | 但还是没回答我们到底要怎么做 |
[09:29] | and protect the timeline. | 要怎么保护时间线 |
[09:32] | I’ll figure out. Somehow, I will. | 我会想到办法的 我就是会的 |
[09:35] | I’ll figure it out. | 我会想到的 |
[09:37] | Man, I wish Nash Wells was here. | 希望纳什·威尔斯在就好了 |
[09:40] | I mean, he came up with most of these equations | 这些人工神速力的大部分公式 |
[09:41] | for the A.S.F. Machine. | 都是他想出来的 |
[09:43] | I feel like he’d crack this easy peasy. | 我觉得他能轻而易举地解决这件事 |
[09:47] | Modify the Particle Harness Collector. | 改进粒子利用收集器 |
[09:49] | I’ll be back as soon as I can. | 我会尽快回来 |
[09:50] | Roger that, but where are you going? | 收到 但你要去哪 |
[09:54] | To get the one person that can help us pull this off. | 去找可以帮我们完成这件事的人 |
[09:57] | 星城海滩 2000年 | |
[10:03] | No… Tess. | 不是吧 泰丝 |
[10:06] | President Bartlett just mixed up his meds. | 巴特利特总统刚刚弄混了他的药 |
[10:08] | That’s not gonna be good, but… great TV. | 这下可糟糕了 不过 可是好剧情 |
[10:16] | Allen. Allen. | 艾伦 艾伦 |
[10:21] | I’m guessing this isn’t a social call? | 我猜你不只是来看我的吧 |
[10:23] | Not exactly. We need your help. | 不是 我们需要你的帮忙 |
[10:27] | How bad is it? | 情况有多糟 |
[10:28] | – That depends. – On… | -看情况吧 -那是… |
[10:30] | Whether or not you can help us do the impossible. | 看你是否能帮我们完成不可能的事 |
[10:48] | Well, well, well. Honey, I’m home. | 亲爱的 我回来了 |
[10:52] | Holy deus ex machina… Timeless Wells. | 上帝保佑 永恒版威尔斯 |
[10:58] | – Perfect timing. – Always. | -来得正好 -一向如此 |
[11:00] | So, apparently, there’s danger in Central City. | 很明显中城有危险 |
[11:03] | – Apparently. – Well, let’s get busy. | -很明显 -开工吧 |
[11:05] | Well, you really think | 你真的认为 |
[11:07] | we can do this without affecting the timeline? | 我们可以这么做但又不影响时间线吗 |
[11:09] | I know we can. | 我知道我们可以 |
[11:11] | As long as we use me as your guide. | 只要你们让我做向导 |
[11:13] | Harrison was there when the forces were created. | 神力被创造的时候哈里森也在 |
[11:15] | So if we used the other “Him” From that night | 所以如果你用那晚另一个”他” |
[11:16] | as a beacon to lock onto– | 作为锁定的信标 |
[11:18] | Hopefully I can go back to that exact moment, | 希望这样我能回到那个时刻 |
[11:21] | also bring Allen along for the ride, | 然后带着艾伦一起去 |
[11:24] | and he’ll collect the particles. | 他将会收集粒子 |
[11:25] | Oof, wait, so you can travel through time with a plus one? | 等下 你可以带一个人穿越吗 |
[11:29] | It should work… | 应该可以 |
[11:30] | When Allen and I go back to that exact moment | 当我和艾伦回到17天前 |
[11:33] | that those dangerous forces were created 17 days ago, | 那些危险神力被创造的时刻 |
[11:36] | I will–I will create a protective-time bubble | 我会创造一个保护性时间泡 |
[11:40] | from that moment until now, | 包裹那个时刻到现在 |
[11:43] | preserving those days in this timeline, | 保存这个时间线的那些天 |
[11:45] | and preventing anything from changing. | 防止任何事情产生改变 |
[11:50] | Which would also allow us to wipe out the new forces | 同时还能让我们清除那些新神力 |
[11:54] | without altering any of the events | 并且不会改变任何 |
[11:57] | that have happened since then– | 在这之间发生的事件 |
[11:58] | Yo! That is–that is trippy. | 这可真神奇 |
[12:02] | Cisco, this will work. | 西斯科 会成功的 |
[12:03] | What about Iris? | 那爱瑞丝呢 |
[12:05] | When she sees everyone safe, she’ll come around. | 当她看到所有人都安全后 她会明白的 |
[12:08] | She has to. | 她必须会 |
[12:09] | You’re not convinced. I wasn’t either, | 你不是很确信 我也一样 |
[12:12] | when Allen told me about this, I thought of Tess. | 当艾伦和我说的时候 我想到了泰丝 |
[12:16] | I thought of my wife, and how my future with Tess was… | 我想到了我的妻子 我的未来与泰丝会… |
[12:19] | ripped from me. | 被剥离 |
[12:21] | Until this gift… | 直到这个天赋 |
[12:23] | which has allowed me to relive every single day with Tess, | 让我可以重新体验和泰丝一起的每一天 |
[12:28] | but only… | 但那只是 |
[12:31] | because I took a chance. | 因为我下了赌注 |
[12:43] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:44] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[12:52] | It’s brighter. We must be getting close. | 更亮了 我们一定是接近了 |
[12:58] | She should be here. | 她应该就在这里 |
[13:00] | Maybe it was a false positive. | 或许是个假信号 |
[13:05] | Maybe since Nora is the Speed Force, | 或许因为诺拉就是神速力 |
[13:06] | her isotopic signature is all over the city by now. | 她的同位素信号可能已经布满了城市 |
[13:09] | – So what do we do? – I don’t know. | -那我们要怎么办 -我不知道 |
[13:11] | But we are running out of time. | 但我们已经没时间了 |
[13:13] | Well, Cisco always says you can’t solve a problem | 西斯科说你无法解决一个难题 |
[13:15] | till you’re asking the right question. | 直到你问道了正确的问题 |
[13:17] | Isn’t “Where’s Nora’s kinetic energy leading us” | “诺拉的同位素信号会带我们去哪里” |
[13:19] | the right question? | 不是正确的问题吗 |
[13:22] | No. | 不 |
[13:23] | The right question is “Where’s Nora?” | 正确的问题是”诺拉在哪里” |
[13:26] | We’ve been trying to find the Speed Force | 我们一直在找神速力 |
[13:28] | when we should be looking for… the person. | 我们要找的应该是人 |
[13:31] | So where would the real Nora Allen go? | 所以真正的诺拉·艾伦去了哪里 |
[13:35] | Home. | 家 |
[13:37] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[13:42] | Harness modifications complete. | 安全带修整完成 |
[13:45] | Let’s get some time particles. | 咱们开始收集时间粒子吧 |
[13:49] | Actually, you know what? Um… | 其实 你知道吗 |
[13:51] | Let me run just one more diagnostic | 让我再测试一下 |
[13:54] | on the collection disc. | 收集盘 |
[13:55] | I just need one more, just one more… | 我只需要再来一次 就一次 |
[14:06] | Oh, frak. | 该死 |
[14:09] | Yo, yo, Deon. | 迪恩 |
[14:12] | What’s–what’s uh… | 怎么 怎么 |
[14:14] | – What’s good, man? – You tell me. | -怎么样啊 老兄 -你说呢 |
[14:17] | Something drew me here. | 有什么引我来这里 |
[14:21] | Was it you? | 是你吗 |
[14:22] | I’m–I don’t think it was… | 我想不是… |
[14:24] | Who’s this? I’m sorry, who are you? | 这是谁 抱歉 你是谁 |
[14:28] | Who am I? Who are you? | 我是谁 你是谁 |
[14:29] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[14:31] | Look, guys, all’s good in the hood. | 各位 这里一切都好 |
[14:33] | All right, look. | 没事的 你看 |
[14:34] | Barry, this is Deon. | 巴里 这是迪恩 |
[14:38] | Still Force. | 静止力 |
[14:40] | And–and Deon, this is Barry, | 然后 迪恩 这是巴里 |
[14:41] | who’s actually– | 其实他是… |
[14:44] | owner of this, uh, fine establishment. | 这个机构的所有者 |
[14:49] | So you’re the landlord. | 所以你是房东 |
[14:52] | What’s that got to do with anything? | 你跟这情况能有什么关系 |
[14:55] | Deon… | 迪恩 |
[14:57] | it’s good to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[14:58] | Actually, you remember me? | 其实 你记得我吗 |
[15:00] | I was with him, you called us one of the Urkels. | 我和他一起的 你叫我们乌克尔 |
[15:02] | Oh, yeah…the cornballs. | 是 乡巴佬们 |
[15:05] | Cornball. He’s so funny. | 乡巴佬 他真逗 |
[15:08] | Who’s the egghead? | 这蛋头博士是谁 |
[15:11] | Harrison Wells. | 哈里森·威尔斯 |
[15:13] | I’m a fellow– | 我是一起… |
[15:16] | Uh, visitor to Barry’s place. | 做客巴里这里的 |
[15:20] | You know, y’all are being real friendly right now. | 你知道吗 你们现在都挺友好 |
[15:25] | But I think– | 但我认为 |
[15:27] | I think y’all are acting like that | 我们认为你们表现成这样 |
[15:28] | because you’re afraid of me. | 是因为你们怕我 |
[15:33] | – Now why is that? – No, we’re just… | -这是为什么呢 -不 我们只是 |
[15:34] | we’re just making a–we’re just doing an experiment– | 我们只是在做一个 我们只是在实验… |
[15:37] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[15:55] | Now… | 现在 |
[15:57] | why do I get the feeling… | 为什么我觉得 |
[16:01] | you’re reason I’m this way? | 你是我变成这样的原因 |
[16:06] | Because that’s true. | 因为就是如此 |
[16:09] | And I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:12] | I never meant for this to happen. | 我不想这种事发生 |
[16:14] | – So please let me fix it. – Fix it? | -请你让我来挽救 -挽救 |
[16:17] | Fix it? So I’m a mistake? | 挽救 所以我是个错误 |
[16:21] | – I didn’t say that- – You didn’t have to. | -我没这么说 -你不需要 |
[16:25] | I can feel it. | 我可以感觉到 |
[16:32] | – You want to destroy me. – No, I want to save you. | -你想要摧毁我 -不 我想要救你 |
[16:35] | Deon…. Deon. | 迪恩 迪恩 |
[16:40] | There are three other forces- people like you. | 还有其他三神力 和你一样的人 |
[16:44] | One of them? She wants to kill you. | 其中一个 她想要杀你 |
[16:48] | Now, she’s already killed one of the other forces– | 现在她已经杀死了另外一个神力 |
[16:50] | the Strength Force, and she didn’t care | 力量力 她一点也不在乎 |
[16:53] | when the person containing that force died too. | 与神力有联系的人也死掉 |
[16:58] | So I need to make it so the Still Force never found you. | 所以我需要让静止力找不到你 |
[17:03] | It’s the only way to keep you safe. | 这是唯一能让你安全的办法 |
[17:09] | Nah. | 不 |
[17:12] | I like being me. | 我不想被改变 |
[17:23] | Oh, I get it. | 我懂了 |
[17:26] | Oh, I get it. | 我懂了 |
[17:28] | No, I get it. I get it. | 我懂了 我懂了 |
[17:29] | This is what you’re gonna use to do it, huh? | 你打算用这个来对付我 |
[17:31] | This is what you’re gonna use | 就用这个来对付我 |
[17:32] | to make it like I never existed? | 让我彻底消失 |
[17:34] | Not you, just the force inside– | 只是让你体内的神力消失 |
[17:35] | Man, I am that force! | 我和神力是一体的 |
[17:40] | Do you have any idea what it’s like | 你能体会那种 |
[17:41] | to be told that you shouldn’t be here? | 告诉你不该存在于世的感觉 |
[17:47] | I never asked to be born. | 我从未要求来到这世上 |
[17:51] | Deon, listen to me. | 迪昂 听我说 |
[17:53] | Look at what you’re doing. | 看看你的所作所为 |
[17:55] | Okay, you–you don’t understand what you are. | 你不了解自己的身份 |
[17:58] | Yeah, I do. | 我当然了解 |
[18:03] | I’m a god. | 我是神 |
[18:07] | Maybe it’s time you understood that. | 也许你该接受这件事了 |
[18:10] | Deon, wait– | 迪昂 等一下 |
[18:16] | Time to bounce. | 该闪了 |
[18:18] | right? | 对不对 |
[18:24] | What the hell just happened? | 刚刚发生了什么 |
[18:31] | I think your friend Deon just stopped time. | 你的朋友迪昂让时间停止了 |
[18:34] | Yeah, he does that. | 是这样的 |
[18:36] | Why’d he leave? | 他为什么走了 |
[18:38] | Because I couldn’t stop him. | 因为我没能阻止他 |
[18:47] | Deon just aged the harness a thousand years. | 迪昂将抑制器老化了一千年 |
[18:49] | – How bad is it? – Pretty bad. | -情况严重吗 -非常严重 |
[18:53] | But not hopeless. | 但还有救 |
[18:55] | See I figured if we can find some way to– | 如果我们能找到某种方法 |
[18:58] | somehow create some sort of… | 创造出某种 |
[19:04] | I was working on the collection disc when Deon showed up. | 迪昂出现的时候我正在处理收集盘 |
[19:07] | I figured I better hide it just in case. | 我觉得最好把它藏起来以防万一 |
[19:09] | Chester. | 切斯特 |
[19:11] | You’re a lifesaver. | 你真是个救星 |
[19:13] | As for the vest, | 至于这件背心 |
[19:14] | I’m used to working with junk. | 我早就习惯修补破烂了 |
[19:16] | I’ll just need a bunch of replacement parts | 我只需要从我的车库里 |
[19:18] | from my garage and she’ll be up and running in no time. | 取一些替换材料就能让它重新运作 |
[19:21] | – With a little help, that is. – I’m with you. | -只需要一点帮助 -我帮你 |
[19:31] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[19:34] | I think Deon’s right. | 我觉得迪昂说得对 |
[19:36] | We can’t just… | 我们不能就这样 |
[19:38] | uncreate these forces like that. | 用这种方式让神力消失 |
[19:42] | Uh–so what, we–we… | 那怎么办 我们 我们 |
[19:44] | we should just give up? | 我们应该就这样放弃吗 |
[19:47] | On this? Yeah, we give up. | 这种方式 我们是应该放弃 |
[19:49] | Doesn’t that feel like the right thing to do? | 这难道不是个正确的选择吗 |
[19:55] | Cisco, Nora will kill him | 西斯科 诺拉会杀了他 |
[19:57] | if I don’t do something to prevent it. | 如果我不采取行动阻止的话 |
[20:00] | Just like she killed Alexa. | 就跟当时她杀了亚丽克莎一样 |
[20:02] | ‘Cause she’s not gonna stop until all the forces– | 直到所有的神力以及和神力有联系的人 |
[20:04] | and the people connected to them–are dead. | 全部消亡她才会停止杀戮 |
[20:07] | Why can’t you see? I’m trying to save him. | 你怎么就不理解我在努力拯救他 |
[20:10] | He doesn’t want to be saved by you! | 他不想被你拯救 |
[20:12] | He just wants to be given the chance to be himself. | 他只希望能有机会做一回自己 |
[20:18] | And Iris understood that. | 爱瑞丝理解他的心情 |
[20:20] | Look, every second that we leave these forces | 只要这些神力还遗留在迪昂和灵能客身上 |
[20:23] | inside Deon and Psych, people are in danger. | 人们每时每刻都处于危险之中 |
[20:26] | It’s only a matter of time before someone dies | 人们随时随地会丧生于 |
[20:28] | in one of Psych’s nightmares | 灵能客的噩梦中 |
[20:29] | or gets killed by some kind of Deon time anomaly. | 或是死于迪昂的时间错乱中 |
[20:33] | Not to mention Nora declared war. | 更别提诺拉已经宣战了 |
[20:35] | She doesn’t care how many people she kills | 只要能消灭神力 |
[20:37] | as long as the forces die. | 她根本不在乎要杀死多少人 |
[20:39] | You’re right. Yes, you’re absolutely right. | 你说得对 没错 完全正确 |
[20:42] | And something needs to be done about that. | 我们应该想办法解决这件事 |
[20:44] | And I don’t have all the answers. | 我也不能解决所有的问题 |
[20:47] | All I know is… | 但我知道 |
[20:51] | this can’t be it. | 这件事不能这么解决 |
[20:57] | You guys understand, right? | 你们能理解的 对不对 |
[20:59] | I–I have to uncreate these forces. | 我 我必须消除这些神力 |
[21:04] | Like I said, I am–I’m Team Flash all the way. | 我说过 我永远支持闪电小队 |
[21:09] | But… | 但是 |
[21:11] | Cisco has a point, man. | 西斯科说的有道理 |
[21:18] | Harrison? | 哈里森 |
[21:20] | If uncreating these forces is | 如果消除这些神力 |
[21:21] | what you feel in your heart is right, | 是你内心认为正确的事 |
[21:23] | I’ll take that voyage with you. | 那我支持你的决定 |
[21:25] | But all I ask is that you think–truly think | 但我只希望你能考虑 认真考虑一下 |
[21:30] | about the choice you’re making. | 你做出的决定 |
[21:41] | Please fix the harness. | 请你修好抑制器 |
[21:48] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[22:00] | Iris, you were right. | 爱瑞丝 被你说中了 |
[22:01] | These isotopic readings are off the chart. | 这些同位素读数突破了正常水平 |
[22:04] | Where are we? | 我们这是在哪 |
[22:07] | The old Allen house. | 艾伦家的老房子 |
[22:09] | This is where Barry’s mom was killed. | 也是巴里母亲遇害的地方 |
[22:12] | He also said this is where the Speed Force went when she died. | 他说神速力在她遇害的时候来过这里 |
[22:19] | That old car is Hella vintage. | 那辆旧车是海拉的古董车 |
[22:22] | Almost looks brand new. | 看起来几乎全新 |
[22:24] | Must be a collector or something. | 肯定是某个收藏家的 |
[22:27] | We can ask him when we’re done. | 我们处理完可以问问他 |
[22:28] | Assuming we survive. | 假如我们还活着的话 |
[22:37] | Caitlin called me about Alexa. | 凯特琳跟我说了亚丽克莎的事 |
[22:41] | So it turns out, | 事情是这样的 |
[22:43] | when Iris and I brought back the Speed Force, | 当我和爱瑞丝带回了神速力 |
[22:46] | we also created three new forces. | 我们同时创造了三种新的神力 |
[22:52] | It’s our fault that they’re out in the world hurting people. | 他们在外伤害人们 杀害人们 |
[22:55] | Killing them. | 是我们的错 |
[22:58] | So I feel like… | 所以我觉得 |
[23:00] | I have to be the one to take them out. | 我必须承担责任消灭他们 |
[23:03] | These forces. | 这些神力 |
[23:05] | You think they’re above saving, too? | 你也觉得他们无法被拯救 |
[23:09] | I think it would be safer for everybody if they didn’t exist. | 让他们消失才能保证大家的安全 |
[23:15] | You remember when Wally first showed up? | 你还记得沃利出现的时候 |
[23:18] | Man, it wasn’t just that I’d found out I have a son. | 我不仅知道自己还有一个儿子 |
[23:21] | I found out I have a son who kept getting his butt in trouble. | 我还知道自己多了个不断惹麻烦的儿子 |
[23:27] | Boy, he was mad at the world. | 老天 他憎恨这个世界 |
[23:30] | There was one point | 有一次 |
[23:33] | he said to me that he wished he had never been born. | 他跟我说他希望自己从未出生 |
[23:37] | So I tried to get close. | 我试着跟他亲近 |
[23:42] | And he pushed me away. | 但他总是将我排斥 |
[23:44] | I tried to give him space, | 我试着给他一些空间 |
[23:47] | then he felt abandoned. | 他又觉得自己被抛弃了 |
[23:49] | No parent is perfect. | 没有完美的父母 |
[23:51] | But one thing I never stopped doing | 但有一件事我从未停止过 |
[23:55] | was trying. | 就是努力 |
[23:57] | And look at the man he grew up to be. | 看看他如今长成的模样 |
[23:59] | Strong. Kind. Good. | 坚强 善良 优秀 |
[24:04] | Yeah I get it, I–I do, but… | 我明白 真的 但是 |
[24:07] | I mean, these forces? | 这些神力 |
[24:09] | – They’re not my children. – You sure? | -他们不是我的孩子 -你确定 |
[24:12] | You said it yourself. | 你自己说的 |
[24:15] | You brought them into this world. | 你把他们带到了这个世界 |
[24:18] | Look, I know they’ve all done terrible things. | 我知道他们都做了坏事 |
[24:22] | But what if they could change? | 但是如果他们能改呢 |
[24:25] | You never judge your kids for who they are now. | 永远不要评判你的孩子现在的样子 |
[24:31] | You help them become… | 你帮他们成为 |
[24:34] | who they know they can be when they grow up. | 他们长大后能成为的人 |
[24:39] | So lead with love. | 所以用爱引导 |
[24:43] | After that, it is up to them. | 然后 就看他们自己了 |
[25:06] | This is Barry’s old room. | 这是巴里以前的房间 |
[25:29] | Nora? | 诺拉 |
[25:42] | Psych. | 灵能客 |
[25:48] | Hi, Mom. | 你好 母亲 |
[26:01] | Esperanza, don’t kill me! | 埃斯佩兰萨 别杀我 |
[26:04] | They’re everywhere. We need to keep them out. | 他们到处都是 我们得把他们挡在外面 |
[26:06] | Psych, stop. You’re hurting them–please. | 灵能客 停下 你在伤害他们 拜托 |
[26:08] | Oh, they’re hurting themselves. | 他们是自作自受 |
[26:10] | Sure, I pull back the curtain. | 当然 是我拉开了帘幕 |
[26:11] | But what they see is up to them. | 但是他们看到什么取决于他们自己 |
[26:13] | Now, before I show you your worst fear, | 现在 在我让你面对你最恐惧的东西之前 |
[26:15] | why were you looking for me? | 你为什么在找我 |
[26:17] | I wasn’t. | 我没有 |
[26:18] | No… You’re looking for the Speed Force? | 你在找神速力吗 |
[26:23] | Nora. Why? | 诺拉 为什么 |
[26:25] | Why are you so desperate to find her? | 为什么你这么急着找她 |
[26:26] | Is it to hurt her? | 是为了伤害她吗 |
[26:27] | I want to talk to her so I can help her. | 我想和她交流以此来帮助她 |
[26:29] | Are you sure? Because I am | 你确定吗 因为我 |
[26:31] | feeling the pain that she has inflicted upon you. | 正感受到她给你带来的痛苦 |
[26:35] | How deeply she’s torn apart your relationships. | 她把你们的关系毁得很彻底 |
[26:38] | Your whole life. | 你的一生 |
[26:39] | Actually, the suffering she’s caused is quite beautiful. | 其实 她造成的痛苦还有些美妙 |
[26:43] | That wasn’t Nora. | 那不是诺拉 |
[26:44] | She’s lost control. Just like you have. | 她失控了 就像你 |
[26:45] | But if you let me, I can help you both. | 但是如果你愿意 我能帮助你们两个 |
[26:48] | I don’t need your help. | 我不需要你的帮助 |
[26:49] | Besides, I can feel what you fear the most. | 而且 我能感受到你最深的恐惧 |
[26:53] | It’s the person you seek. | 就是你找的人 |
[26:56] | Well, your wish is my command. | 你的愿望就是我的命令 |
[27:15] | Sweet dreams, my beautiful boy. | 好梦 我的好儿子 |
[27:22] | You’ll never measure up. | 你永远比不上 |
[27:27] | Okay. It’s working. | 好了 它工作了 |
[27:28] | Now, when you’re close enough to cycle particles, | 现在 当你足够接近粒子循环时 |
[27:31] | the disc will light up. | 这个圆盘会亮 |
[27:34] | Guys, I appreciate you helping me. | 伙计们 感谢你们的帮助 |
[27:36] | Make sure the proton collection housing’s double-fused. | 确保质子收集器外壳装上双保险丝 |
[27:40] | We did. | 确认了 |
[27:42] | And it’s good to see you. | 看到你很高兴 |
[27:45] | What changed your mind? | 什么改变了你的主意 |
[27:46] | Look, this is dangerous. | 这很危险 |
[27:48] | And it doesn’t feel right. | 也给我不好的感觉 |
[27:53] | But I’m always gonna have your back. | 但是我会永远支持你 |
[27:56] | No matter what. | 无论怎样 |
[28:01] | Chester. Let’s get it going. | 切斯特 我们开始吧 |
[28:03] | Okay, so. Barry. | 好的 巴里 |
[28:05] | All you need to do | 你要做的 |
[28:06] | is get close enough to the Speed Force lightning | 就是足够靠近神速力闪电 |
[28:09] | to collect a sample of each force. | 每个神速力都收集一份样本 |
[28:11] | The PHC and Timeless Wells’ time bubble | 剩下的就交给粒子利用收集器 |
[28:14] | should do the rest. | 和永恒版威尔斯的时空泡泡 |
[28:15] | Theoretically. | 理论上说 |
[28:20] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[28:31] | Nothing’s happening. | 无事发生 |
[28:33] | – You gonna– – Wait for it. | -你要 -要来了 |
[28:35] | Wait for it. | 要来了 |
[28:45] | Incredible. | 太棒了 |
[28:47] | We’re at 100% organic speed. | 我们达到了100%有机神速 |
[28:49] | We need you… | 我们需要你 |
[28:51] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[29:09] | I remember this moment. | 我记得这个瞬间 |
[29:12] | This is where it all started. | 这是一切开始的地方 |
[29:20] | We should get to the roof. | 我们得去房顶上 |
[29:52] | You think you can be a good wife? | 你认为你能成为你个好妻子 |
[29:55] | Good mother? | 好母亲吗 |
[29:57] | But you never will. | 但是你永远做不到 |
[29:59] | Everything you do pales in comparison to me. | 你做的一切和我相比都一无是处 |
[30:03] | Besides… how could you be a good mother | 而且 如果你都没孩子 |
[30:06] | – if you never even had one? – I’m not listening to you. | -你怎么成为一个好母亲 -我不听你的 |
[30:09] | You don’t have to. | 你不用听 |
[30:10] | You already know it’s the truth. | 你已经知道这是事实 |
[30:12] | No. You’re not real. | 不 你不是真的 |
[30:14] | There’s no escaping your own fear. | 你无法躲避你自己的恐惧 |
[30:16] | I know you’re still here, Psych. | 我知道你还在这 灵能客 |
[30:19] | Very good. | 不错 |
[30:22] | It is not every day that | 不是每天 |
[30:24] | somebody can sense my presence in their nightmare. | 都有人能在他们的噩梦中感觉的我的存在 |
[30:27] | I’m not just someone. We have a connection. | 我不是别人 我们有着联系 |
[30:30] | I know you can feel that too. | 我知道你也能感觉到 |
[30:32] | Perhaps. It’s not going to help you, though. | 也许吧 但是这也帮不到你了 |
[30:35] | Escape one nightmare and I’ll just serve up another. | 逃离一个噩梦我就再送你一个 |
[30:37] | Because there’s always more terror to unlock. | 因为总有别的恐惧没有解锁 |
[30:48] | But before you had those powers, | 但是在你有这些超能力之前 |
[30:50] | before you became a force. You were a person. | 在你成为神力之前 你是个人 |
[30:53] | I’m talking to that person right now. | 我现在就在和他说话 |
[30:55] | I have friends. I have a team. | 我有朋友 我有一个团队 |
[30:56] | They can help you fight this monster that’s inside of you. | 他们可以帮你对抗身体里的怪兽 |
[31:00] | We can help you regain control of your body. | 我们可以帮助你夺回身体的控制权 |
[31:02] | What makes you think I’m not in control? | 你凭什么觉得我失控了 |
[31:05] | I know you didn’t… choose to have these powers. | 我知道不是你 选择拥有这些超能力 |
[31:08] | And you shouldn’t have to go through this alone. | 你不应该独自经历这些 |
[31:11] | I know that we’re not flesh and blood. | 我知道我们没有血缘关系 |
[31:13] | But in a way… | 但是一定程度上 |
[31:15] | I’m–I’m like a parent. | 我就像一位家长 |
[31:21] | So please let me help you. | 所以拜托让我帮助你 |
[31:49] | Well, then there’s something I should tell you, Mother. | 那有些事我得告诉你 母亲 |
[31:52] | I hated my parents. | 我恨我的父母 |
[32:19] | The isotopic energy readings are going down. | 同位素能量读数正在下降 |
[32:22] | The forces are dying. | 神力正在消失 |
[32:30] | These fools gonna learn. | 这些傻子会学乖的 |
[32:31] | You mess with Deon. You get dealt with. | 你惹迪恩 就会被制裁 |
[32:42] | Another 20 seconds, and they’ll be gone forever. | 再过20秒 他们将永远消失 |
[32:46] | Barry did it. | 巴里做到了 |
[32:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:51] | Wait…wait. | 等… 等一下 |
[32:53] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[33:00] | I think that is an act of creation. | 我认为那是一种创造行为 |
[33:08] | I have the particles. | 粒子在我这 |
[33:10] | Shouldn’t the forces be dying? | 神力不应该消失吗 |
[33:13] | Perhaps they are. Somewhere. | 也许吧 在某个地方 |
[33:16] | In time, but right here? Right now? | 迟早的事 但是这里 现在 |
[33:20] | They’re being born. | 他们出生了 |
[33:37] | What are you doing to me? | 你在对我做什么 |
[33:39] | I wasn’t able to get through to him. | 我没能说服他 |
[33:40] | – And now it’s too late. – Boss, we can’t stay here. | -现在太晚了 -老大 我们不能在这呆着 |
[33:57] | Allen. | 艾伦 |
[33:58] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[34:01] | Never judge your kids for who they are now. | 永远不要评判你的孩子现在的样子 |
[34:06] | You help them become who they know they can be. | 你得帮助他们成为他们能够成为的人 |
[34:13] | They’re almost gone. | 他们快消失了 |
[34:15] | 5%. | 百分之5 |
[34:16] | 4… 4… | |
[34:20] | 3 3%… | |
[34:25] | 2… 2%… | |
[35:00] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了 |
[35:01] | Everything just stopped. | 一切忽然停下了 |
[35:03] | The numbers are going back up. | 数字在回升 |
[35:05] | It’s as if the forces are still here… | 好像神力还在这里… |
[35:12] | Iris was right. | 爱瑞丝是对的 |
[35:14] | You all were. | 你们都是 |
[35:16] | I– | 我 |
[35:19] | I couldn’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[35:36] | Iris… | 爱瑞丝… |
[35:39] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:41] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[35:49] | Barry, I–um… | 巴里 我… |
[35:51] | I went looking for Nora. | 我去找诺拉了 |
[35:53] | I thought that if I could just talk to her, | 我以为我跟她谈谈 |
[35:55] | that I could fix everything. | 我就能解决一切 |
[35:58] | But, um. | 但是 |
[35:59] | I ended up finding Psych instead. | 结果我碰到了灵能客 |
[36:03] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[36:04] | I couldn’t get through to him. | 我劝不动他 |
[36:06] | And it probably would have been the same with Nora. | 跟诺拉可能也是一样的 |
[36:10] | I should have listened to you. | 我该听你的话的 |
[36:11] | No, I’m the one who should have listened. | 不 该听话的人是我 |
[36:17] | Harrison told me about the birth of the forces. | 哈里森告诉过我神力的诞生 |
[36:20] | Sounds incredible. | 听起来不可思议 |
[36:21] | It was. | 确实是 |
[36:25] | Can’t believe how close I came to erasing them. | 真不敢相信我差点就把他们消灭了 |
[36:28] | – What changed your mind? – You. | -什么让你改主意了 -是你 |
[36:32] | Joe. Everyone. | 是乔 是大家 |
[36:35] | Even the forces themselves. | 甚至是神力本身 |
[36:38] | I could… | 我能… |
[36:39] | I could feel how they would affect the future. | 我能感受到他们对未来的影响 |
[36:44] | All the speedsters’ and heroes’ lives they’d shape. | 他们塑造的那些极速者和英雄的生活 |
[36:48] | Some of them were family, Iris. | 他们中有些是家人 爱瑞丝 |
[36:51] | Our family. | 我们的家人 |
[36:54] | Barry, we both know how dangerous these forces can be. | 巴里 我们都知道这些神力会有多危险 |
[36:56] | I mean, if you couldn’t uncreate them, | 如果你不能消灭他们 |
[36:58] | and I couldn’t get through to Psych… | 我也不能说服灵能客… |
[37:00] | – What are we supposed to do? – Try again. | -我们该怎么办 -再试一次 |
[37:03] | Together this time. | 这次我们一起 |
[37:05] | Joe helped me realize that we can’t judge | 乔让我明白了我们不能批判 |
[37:08] | Psych and Deon for who they are now. | 灵能客和迪恩现在的样子 |
[37:11] | We have to help them become who they can grow up to be. | 我们必须帮助他们成为能够成为的人 |
[37:14] | ‘Cause that’s what parents do. | 因为家长们是这么做的 |
[37:24] | Alexa. | 亚丽克莎 |
[37:30] | – What happened? – There was a tremor. | -怎么了 -刚在有个小震动 |
[37:32] | And Alexa sat up and looked at me. | 然后亚丽克莎坐起来看了我 |
[37:35] | Alexa’s alive? | 亚丽克莎还活着吗 |
[37:36] | She was for a second, but she’s not anymore. | 她刚才是 现在不是了 |
[37:40] | Which doesn’t make any sense, medically speaking. | 这从医学上说不通 |
[37:44] | What if us being back in sync | 如果我们刚才恢复同步 |
[37:45] | is what woke her up for the moment? | 是她当时醒来的原因呢 |
[37:48] | And then she reconnected with the Strength Force. | 然后她跟力量力重连了 |
[37:51] | Is it crazy to think that we did this? | 要说这是我们做的 是不是有点疯狂 |
[37:56] | No. | 不 |
[37:57] | ‘Cause we’re all connected. | 因为我们都是相关联的 |
[38:00] | And if we woke her up once. | 如果我们能唤醒她一次 |
[38:02] | Then we could bring her back permanently? | 那我们就能把她永远带回来 |
[38:48] | Why is everyone looking at me? | 为什么你们都看着我 |
[38:58] | Listen. I’d ask you to stay, but… | 听着 我想让你留下 但是… |
[39:01] | I already know the answer. | 我已经知道答案了 |
[39:02] | A man’s gotta be where his heart lies. | 一个男人就得随心所向 |
[39:06] | He’s just gotta learn to listen to it. | 男人就得学会倾听自己的内心 |
[39:17] | One more thing before I go. | 我走前还有件事 |
[39:21] | Whether it’s me… | 不论是我… |
[39:24] | or any of the many Wells predecessors, | 还是某位前代威尔斯们 |
[39:28] | I want you to know that you taught us | 我想让你们知道你让我们学到的 |
[39:33] | every inch as much as we taught you. | 和我们教给你的一样多 |
[39:37] | Maybe more. | 或许更多 |
[39:52] | Yeah, I’m never gonna get used to that. | 我可能永远不会习惯这个场景 |
[39:59] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[40:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:05] | For the first time in a long while. | 很久以来第一次 |
[40:08] | Yeah, I feel okay. | 我没事 |
[40:11] | Good. | 很好 |
[40:12] | Um…’cause I’ve been thinking about something. | 我一直在想一些事情 |
[40:15] | And after tonight, I know I have to do it. | 今晚过后 我知道我必须得做了 |
[40:19] | Okay, that’s just weird. | 好诡异啊 |
[40:22] | I was literally about to say the exact same thing to you. | 我正打算跟你说同样的话 |
[40:28] | I have to leave Central City. | 我得离开中城了 |
[40:34] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[40:34] | Are you kidding me? | 你逗我呢 |
[40:37] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[40:39] | Babe, what are you gonna tell Team Citizen? | 亲爱的 你该怎么告诉公民报小队 |
[40:42] | What are you gonna tell Team Flash? | 你该怎么告诉闪电侠小队 |
[41:13] | You’re the one who’s after me? | 是你在追杀我吗 |
[41:16] | You don’t look so tough. | 你看起来不怎么强 |
[41:26] | What are you? | 你是谁 |
[41:28] | A reckoning. | 最终审判 |