时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – Your tea’s ready, babe. – Aww! | – 你的茶已经准备好了,宝贝- 嗷 |
[00:06] | – I can’t thank your aunt enough | – 我怎么感谢你阿姨都不为过 |
[00:09] | for taking care of Jenna. | 因为她照顾了珍娜 |
[00:10] | I now am left with some free time | 我现在有一些空闲时间 |
[00:12] | to look after my lady. | 来照顾我的夫人 |
[00:14] | – Aww, loving that. | – 哇,好啊 |
[00:16] | But are you sure I’m not distracting you? | 但是你确定我不会影响到你吗? |
[00:19] | You look like you got a lot going on. | 你看起来有很多事情要做 |
[00:21] | – Well, I thought that when I left the force | – 好吧,我以为当我不用再管神力后 |
[00:25] | that I would dig into Kristen Kramer’s background. | 我会深入了解克里斯汀克莱默的背景 |
[00:28] | You know, see what she wants with this city’s metas | 看看她想要对这个城市的变种人做什么 |
[00:31] | since she’s replaced me as captain. | 毕竟她取代了我,成为了警局队长 |
[00:34] | And look, everything I’ve dug up so far looks like this. | 看,到目前为止我找到的都是这样的 |
[00:38] | – Hmm, I actually have something for you. | – 嗯…其实我有东西要给你 |
[00:42] | So one of my pro bono clients | 所以我的一位公益客户 |
[00:44] | is a meta who’s also an army vet. | 是一个变种人,同时也是一名军队兽医 |
[00:46] | I was prepping for his deposition, | 我正在准备他的证词 |
[00:48] | and I came across a name | 我发现了一个名字 |
[00:49] | I think you might find interesting. | 我想你可能会觉得有趣 |
[00:51] | – Kristen Kramer? – Yep. | – 克里斯汀克莱默?- 是的 |
[00:56] | – This says they served together at Fort Dakota, | – 这里说他们在达科他堡一起服役 |
[00:58] | but her DOD doesn’t say that. | 但国防部没有这么说 |
[01:01] | – Maybe it’s an oversight? | – 也许是一个疏忽? |
[01:02] | – Or it could be | – 或者可能是 |
[01:04] | that she doesn’t want anybody to know | 她不想让任何人知道 |
[01:05] | that she served there. | 她在那里服役 |
[01:07] | If these files are still around, they’re here. | 如果这些文件还在,它们就在这里 |
[01:10] | I’ll be back in a couple of hours. | 我会在几个小时后回来 |
[01:12] | – Good luck. | – 祝你好运 |
[01:38] | Somebody help me! | 来人帮帮我! |
[01:40] | Let me out! Let me out! Please! | 让我出去!让我出去!求你了! |
[01:49] | Somebody help me! | 来人帮帮我! |
[02:11] | – Wow! This is new. | – 哇 好新鲜啊 |
[02:14] | – Uh, frak. | – 呃,坏了 |
[02:16] | Was I supposed to ask | 我是不是应该提前报备 |
[02:17] | before I changed everything? | 在我试图改变一切之前? |
[02:19] | ‘Cause, look, I kept the pinball machine. | 因为,看,我保留了弹球机 |
[02:22] | – Oh, and Frost is gonna love that. | – 哦,冰霜会喜欢的 |
[02:25] | It’s just I’ve never seen this room | 只是我从来没有见过 |
[02:28] | without all of Cisco’s stuff in it. | 没有充满西斯科的东西的这个房间 |
[02:30] | – Which I totally understand. | – 我完全理解 |
[02:33] | I’ll tell you what. | 我告诉你 |
[02:34] | It ain’t no thang. | 这不算啥事 |
[02:36] | I can take all my junk back to my garage. | 我可以把这些垃圾带回我的车库 |
[02:38] | I can bring everything– – Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 全都可以带回去——哇哇哇 |
[02:39] | Slow down, Chester, okay? | 慢点,切斯特,好吗? |
[02:41] | I just said it’s different. | 我只是想说这不太一样了 |
[02:42] | That’s not necessarily a bad thing. | 这不一定是坏事 |
[02:44] | And look, S.T.A.R. Labs is your lab, | 看,星城实验室就是你的实验室 |
[02:47] | and we want you to feel at home here too. | 我们也希望你在这里有宾至如归的感觉 |
[02:50] | Thank you for saying that… | 谢谢你这么说… |
[02:52] | ’cause it took a very long time | 因为我花了很长时间来 |
[02:55] | to set up these stealth audio speakers. | 设置这些隐形音频扬声器 |
[03:03] | – Wow! | – 哇哦 |
[03:07] | – Whoo! | – 芜~ |
[03:11] | Come on, girl, get your groove on. | 来吧,女孩,跟我一起跳 |
[03:13] | – Oh no, I have two left feet. | – 哦不,我不太会跳舞 |
[03:14] | – No worries, I will teach you the basics, | – 不用担心,我会教你点基础的 |
[03:16] | which, I might add, I learned from building robots. | 顺便一提,我是从建造机器人中学会的 |
[03:21] | – Amazing. | – 惊了 |
[03:22] | – You know what I think we need? | – 你知道我认为我们需要什么吗? |
[03:24] | I think we need some more bass up in here! | 我想我们需要更多的低音! |
[03:32] | I said I think we– just one sec, just– | 我说我想我们…等一下…就… |
[03:37] | I said I think we need some more bass up in here. | 我说我认为我们需要更多的低音! |
[03:49] | Uh…not to worry. | 呃……不用担心 |
[03:52] | We have a replacement cable just like this one | 我有一根替换的线 |
[03:54] | in the Starchives. | 在星城博物馆里 |
[03:56] | Aisle B, Shelf 52. | 过道 B,货架 52 |
[03:58] | – Wow, you’re inventorying the Starchives as well. | – 哇,你把星城博物馆也给整理了? |
[04:01] | Cisco really did leave us in good hands. | 西斯科确实让我们得到了很好的照顾 |
[04:04] | – Well, I learned from the best. | – 确实,我向最好的人学习 |
[04:06] | Now, don’t go anywhere, | 现在,别离开这 |
[04:08] | ’cause when I get back, | 因为当我回来时 |
[04:09] | our dance lesson shall commence. | 我们的舞蹈课要开始了 |
[04:12] | ♪ Our dance lesson shall commence ♪ | ♪ 我们的舞蹈课要开始了 ♪ |
[04:14] | ♪ Ah, ah ♪ | ♪ 啊,啊 ♪ |
[04:27] | Oh, who put you down here, little fella? | 哦,谁把你放在这里的,小家伙? |
[04:32] | Oh, you’re supposed to be– | 哦,你应该是—— |
[04:36] | Hello? | 你好? |
[04:43] | Anybody there? | 有人在吗? |
[04:47] | – Hey, Chester. | – 嘿,切斯特 |
[04:48] | – Hey, man. – How you doing? | – 嗨,老兄- 你好吗? |
[04:50] | – I’m–I’m–I’m fine. | – 我…我很好 |
[04:52] | Yeah. What are you– what are you doing down… | 是啊 你…你在这干… |
[04:57] | – Hey, Chester. | – 嘿,切斯特 |
[04:59] | – Iris? – Iris. | – 艾瑞斯?- 艾瑞斯 |
[05:01] | – It’s me. | – 是我 |
[05:03] | – What are you– what are you– | – 你在这… |
[05:05] | wait if you’re down here, | 等下,如果你在这 |
[05:07] | and he’s down here, then that would mean… | 而他也在这里,那意味着…… |
[05:11] | – No, man. No, no. – Oh, my. | – 不是的 伙计 – 我的天啊 |
[05:12] | – No. We were just– | – 不,我们只是– |
[05:15] | – Cataloging. – Yeah. | -在登记 – 是的 |
[05:16] | – See? Yeah. – Cataloging. | – 看?没错 – 登记 |
[05:18] | Your hair. And your shirt’s inside out. | 你的头发和你的衬衫乱七八糟 |
[05:20] | – Um, I have that call. | – 嗯,我接到了那个电话 |
[05:22] | I was telling you about the work call… | 我之前告诉过你关于工作电话… |
[05:24] | – You were. – I was telling you about? | -没错 – 我跟你说的那个 |
[05:25] | – Yeah. Mm-hmm. | – 是的嗯嗯 |
[05:26] | – So I’m gonna go do that, okay? | – 所以我要去接那个电话,好吗? |
[05:27] | You boys have fun. | 你们两位男孩玩得开心 |
[05:28] | – Okay. – Yeah. | – 好的- 是的 |
[05:29] | – Kay, bye. – Yeah, go… | – 好的,再见- 是的,去… |
[05:35] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿- 嘿 |
[05:37] | – Sorry about this. | – 为此表示歉意 |
[05:40] | You know, after everything that happened with the Forces, | 你知道,在神力事件之后 |
[05:42] | Iris and I, we’ve decided to start trying– | 艾瑞斯和我,我们决定开始尝试—— |
[05:44] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah. No, no. Cool. Cool. | – 哦哦哦是是是 啊不 酷 这很酷 |
[05:46] | Nice, bro. No, it’s cool. Cool. – Yeah. Well– | 不错啊兄弟 不,这很酷 – 是的 我们… |
[05:48] | – I don’t need to know. – Okay. | – 我不需要知道- 好的 |
[05:49] | – I don’t need to know. – All right. Cool. | – 我不需要知道- 好的 没事 |
[05:51] | – We good, man. Yeah. I don’t need to know. I’m good. | – 我很好,伙计,是的,我不需要知道,我很好 |
[05:52] | – Yeah. Actually, that’s the Cecile. | – 是的事实上,塞西尔找我 |
[05:53] | She needs help with the case… | 她需要我帮助处理一个案子…… |
[05:55] | – Cool. Cool, cool. – So I should go. Bye. | – 好的 好的 – 所以我该走了再见 |
[06:00] | – Cisco, you did not warn me about this. | – 西斯科,你没有警告我这件事 |
[06:06] | – So what do you think? Does my client have a case? | – 所以你怎么看?我的客户能拿下这个案子吗? |
[06:09] | – I mean, as you know, the State says | – 我的意思是,正如你所知,政府说 |
[06:11] | your meta client Erik Frye | 你的变种人客户 艾瑞克佛耶 |
[06:13] | used his pyrokinetic powers to burn the building, | 用他的烈火能力燃烧了这座建筑 |
[06:16] | but CSIs found butane at the scene. | 但 CSI 在现场发现了丁烷 |
[06:19] | So obviously, seems more like human arson. | 所以很明显,似乎更像是普通人纵火 |
[06:22] | – Mm, sounds like reasonable doubt to me. | – 嗯,对我来说听起来是合理的怀疑 |
[06:24] | Great work, Barr. | 干得好,巴仔 |
[06:25] | – Yeah, and this case, | – 是的,还有这个案子 |
[06:28] | does it feel familiar to you? | 你觉得熟悉吗? |
[06:31] | Didn’t you defend someone like this a few years ago? | 几年前你不是为这样的人辩护吗? |
[06:36] | Whoa. – Hey, are you okay? | 哇- 嘿,你还好吗? |
[06:38] | – I don’t know. I feel numb all of a sudden. | – 我不知道,我突然全身都麻木了 |
[06:44] | – What’s the matter, Barry? | – 怎么了,巴里? |
[06:46] | Getting ill? | 感觉很难受? |
[06:48] | – I can’t see. | – 我看不清东西了 |
[06:50] | Cecile, what are you doing to me? | 塞西尔,你对我做什么? |
[06:52] | – Getting you out of the way. | – 让你不碍事 |
[06:53] | I have a plan, Barry Allen, | 我有一个计划 巴里艾伦 |
[06:55] | and you need to be gone for it to work. | 你需要离开它才能进行 |
[06:58] | Oh, one more thing. Ugh, I’m not Cecile. | 哦,还有一件事,我不是塞西尔 |
[07:02] | Your mind belongs to me now, so just let go. | 你的心现在属于我,所以放手吧 |
[07:15] | – What the hell? | – 我勒个去? |
[07:17] | – Barry? | – 巴里? |
[07:21] | Is it really you? | 真的是你吗? |
[07:31] | – I don’t know what happened. | – 我不知道发生了什么 |
[07:32] | One second he was helping me with a case, | 前一秒钟他正在帮我处理一个案子 |
[07:33] | and the next, he just passed out. | 后一秒他就昏过去了 |
[07:35] | – Barry’s brainwaves are oscillating | 巴里的脑电波在以0.5赫兹的频率震荡 |
[07:37] | at 0.5 hertz, which is typical of a coma patient. | 这是昏迷患者的典型特征 |
[07:40] | Look what the EEG picked up. | 看看脑电图记录了什么 |
[07:42] | It appears to be some sort of psychic neurofeedback signal. | 它似乎是某种精神神经反馈信号 |
[07:46] | I think that’s what’s causing this brain activity. | 我认为这就是导致他大脑宕机的原因 |
[07:48] | But I’ve never seen anything like it. | 但我从未见过类似的东西 |
[07:50] | If Barry’s brain activity stays like this, | 如果巴里的大脑活动保持这样 |
[07:52] | he could be comatose for the rest of his life. | 他可能会昏迷一辈子 |
[07:57] | We need to figure out who did this and fast. | 我们需要弄清楚是谁做的,而且要快 |
[07:59] | – Okay. And how do we do that? | – 好的我们要怎么做? |
[08:01] | – Well, this may be a long shot, but… | – 好吧,这可能是一个大赌注,但是…… |
[08:07] | – What? Me? | – 什么?让我来? |
[08:11] | Oh. | 哦 |
[08:12] | Yeah, I would love to try, | 行,我想尝试一下 |
[08:15] | but guys, I’m just an empath. | 但是伙计们,我只是一个同情能力者 |
[08:18] | – Cecile, if you use your powers | – 塞西尔,如果你对巴里的脑子使用你的力量 |
[08:20] | on Barry’s brain, you’ll be able to sense | 你将能够感觉到 |
[08:22] | if there’s someone else’s emotions | 是否有别人的情绪 |
[08:24] | that are active within his mind. | 活跃在他脑海中 |
[08:26] | – Chester’s right. It could work. | – 切斯特是对的,应该可行 |
[08:29] | – Okay. I’ll give it a shot. | – 好的我试一试 |
[08:39] | Barry’s emotions, I can’t sense them. | 我感觉不到巴里的情绪 |
[08:43] | But I can feel something else. | 但我也能感觉到别的东西 |
[08:46] | Something…cold. | 一些…很冷的东西 |
[08:49] | Like madness. | 像疯了一样 |
[08:51] | I can see something now. I can see something. | 我可以看到一些东西了 |
[08:53] | It’s–it’s like a light in the middle of all of that darkness. | 看上去像黑暗中的一盏灯 |
[08:58] | It’s shining. | 它在发光 |
[09:00] | Glowing gold? | 金光? |
[09:02] | Like a golden mask? | 像金面具? |
[09:06] | – Sweet Ira Cooper. | – 我的天啊 |
[09:09] | Folks, I think I know who did this. | 伙计们,我想我知道这是谁干的了 |
[09:15] | So, Cecile, the mask that you saw, | 所以,塞西尔,你看到的面具 |
[09:19] | did it look like this? | 它看起来像这样吗? |
[09:26] | – Mm-hmm. | – 嗯嗯 |
[09:28] | – Psycho Pirate. I knew it. | – 我就知道是精神盗贼 |
[09:30] | – Roger Hayden? | – 罗杰海登? |
[09:32] | He was a patient at Arkham Asylum who we fought. | 他是我们在阿卡姆疯人院打过的病人 |
[09:35] | He claimed that he got psychic powers | 他声称自己拥有超能力 |
[09:36] | from a mask he stole from the Khandaqi Embassy. | 他从康达奇大使馆偷了一个面具 |
[09:38] | But no one believed him because he was certifiably insane. | 但没有人相信他,因为他确实是疯了 |
[09:42] | – But I-I don’t get it. | – 但我不明白 |
[09:43] | Why would Hayden go after the Flash? | 为什么海登会找闪电侠麻烦? |
[09:45] | – He didn’t. | – 他没有 |
[09:46] | He’s at Arkham, but the mask isn’t. | 他在阿卡姆,但面具不在 |
[09:48] | It says here that after the breakout, | 这里说,在越狱事件之后 |
[09:50] | Arkham returned the mask to the embassy | 阿卡姆把面具还给大使馆 |
[09:52] | but then they donated it to the Central City Museum. | 但后来他们把它捐赠给了中城博物馆 |
[09:54] | It’s going on display tomorrow as a part of an exhibition. | 它明天将作为展览的一部分展出 |
[09:58] | – Okay, they have no idea | – 好吧,他们不知道 |
[10:00] | just how dangerous this thing really is. | 这东西到底有多危险 |
[10:04] | According to legends, | 据传说 |
[10:06] | the warrior Gilgamesh used a gold mask | 勇士吉尔伽美什使用了一个金面具 |
[10:08] | to imprison a powerful demon, or what we might consider today | 监禁一个强大的恶魔,或许就是我们在找的东西 |
[10:11] | as an ancient psychic meta-human. | 作为一个古老的通灵变种人 |
[10:14] | But with the centuries, the mask has popped up | 但随着世纪的推移,面具已经出现过 |
[10:16] | all over the world: the Yoruba Tribe in Africa, | 在世界各地:非洲的约鲁巴部落 |
[10:19] | 17th-century pirates, all the way up to Hayden. | 17 世纪的海盗,一直到海登 |
[10:23] | Now, the story goes, if you wear the mask, | 传说,如果你戴上面具 |
[10:26] | it doesn’t just give you powers. | 它不只是给你权力 |
[10:28] | It feeds off of your mind, | 它以你的思想为食 |
[10:31] | leaving you insane and leaving the mask | 让你疯狂,然后离开面具 |
[10:33] | in search of a new wearer. | 它再去寻找新的佩戴者 |
[10:35] | – A psychic parasite moving from host to host, | – 一种在宿主之间移动的通灵寄生虫 |
[10:38] | and now it found a brain that’s capable of speed thinking. | 现在它发现了一个能够快速思考的大脑 |
[10:40] | – So it’s the mask that’s attacking Barry. | – 所以是面具在攻击巴里 |
[10:43] | – But Barry’s not wearing the mask. | – 但是巴里没有戴面具 |
[10:45] | – No. The neurofeedback signal must be the mask | – 不神经反馈信号必须是面具 |
[10:47] | trying to start feeding. | 试图开始吞食思想 |
[10:49] | And now that it’s touched something, | 现在它触到了什么东西 |
[10:50] | it’ll just keep feeding and feeding | 它只会继续吞食 |
[10:52] | until it gets rid of all the brainwaves. | 直到它清除所有的脑电波 |
[10:53] | – What about the cerebral inhibitor | – 大脑抑制剂怎么样? |
[10:55] | that you guys used on DeVoe? – That would stop the signal | 你们在迪沃身上用过的那个?- 那会停止信号 |
[10:57] | and get Barry’s brain functioning again. | 让巴里的大脑再次运转起来 |
[10:59] | But we need the mask here to do that. | 但是我们需要面具来做到这一点 |
[11:06] | It’s too bad you can’t just grab the mask from the museum, huh? | 你不能直接从博物馆把面具拿过来吧 |
[11:14] | – Why can’t we? | – 为什么我们不能? |
[11:20] | – Cecile? – | – 塞西尔? |
[11:23] | – Are you okay? | – 你还好吗? |
[11:25] | – I don’t know. I don’t know. | – 我不知道 |
[11:28] | I’m so happy to see you. | 见到你我太开心了 |
[11:30] | – It’s okay. | – 没事了 |
[11:32] | I’m gonna get you out of here, wherever here is. | 我会带你离开这里,无论这是哪里 |
[11:36] | Do you have any idea where we are? | 你知道我们在哪里吗? |
[11:42] | – The last thing I remember, I was–I was at home with Joe | – 我记得的最后一件事是——我和乔在家 |
[11:46] | and there was a storm. | 有一场风暴 |
[11:55] | And then I woke up… | 然后我就醒了…… |
[11:57] | And I was locked in this room. | 而我被锁在这个房间里 |
[12:02] | – Cecile, the Force Storm was two weeks ago. | – 塞西尔,神力风暴是两周前的事 |
[12:05] | – What? | – 什么? |
[12:07] | – Have you’ve been in here this whole time all alone? | – 你这整段时间都在这里? |
[12:10] | – Barry, I don’t think there’s any way out of this place. | – 巴里,我认为没有办法可以离开这个地方 |
[12:14] | – Then we have to make one. | – 那我们就要制造一个 |
[12:19] | Before I got here, I thought I was talking to you. | 在我来之前,我以为我在和你说话 |
[12:22] | I think whoever trapped us here took over your body. | 我认为把我们困在这里的人接管了你的身体 |
[12:26] | – Who could do something like that? | – 谁能做这样的事? |
[12:28] | – I’m not sure. I don’t know. | – 我不确定,不知道 |
[12:31] | Bashir, maybe. | 巴希尔,也许吧 |
[12:33] | But Bashir is on our side now. | 但巴希尔现在站在我们这边 |
[12:35] | So I don’t think this was him. | 所以我不认为这是他 |
[12:47] | I don’t have my powers. | 我没有我的能力了 |
[12:53] | When I was in Grodd’s mind, he trapped me | 当我在格鲁德的脑子里时,他把我 |
[12:54] | in one of his old cages. | 关在在他的一个旧笼子里 |
[12:57] | If this–if this is a mindscape, like that was, | 如果这…如果这是一个心境,就像它的那样 |
[13:02] | maybe this asylum is a memory. | 也许这个庇护所是一段回忆 |
[13:05] | But whose memory is it? | 但它是谁的记忆? |
[13:08] | And why trap us here now? | 为什么把我们关在这里 |
[13:16] | Has that ever happened? | 这之前发生过吗? |
[13:19] | – No. | – 没有 |
[13:22] | – Okay. All right. | – 好的 |
[13:24] | We have to see if there’s a way out of this place. | 我们得看看有没有办法离开这个地方 |
[13:25] | – Wait. Barry, wait. Your powers aren’t working. | – 等待巴里,你的能力不起作用 |
[13:29] | What if it’s not safe out there? | 如果外面不安全怎么办? |
[13:30] | What if–what if– what if it’s not safe | 万一…万一不安全怎么办 |
[13:32] | and–what happens if we die in a mindscape? | 还有,如果我们死在心境中会怎样? |
[13:36] | – Then we die in real life too. | – 我们也会在现实中死去 |
[13:38] | But we’re not the only ones in danger here. | 但我们并不是这里唯一处于危险之中的人 |
[13:41] | Whoever took over your body | 谁接管了你的身体 |
[13:42] | could hurt Joe or Iris. All right. Look. | 可能会伤害乔或艾瑞斯,听好了 |
[13:44] | If there’s any chance we can escape, we have to take it. | 如果我们有机会逃脱,我们必须抓住它 |
[14:05] | – Barry’s still losing brain activity. | – 巴里仍在失去大脑活动 |
[14:07] | How long till we get our hands on that mask? | 我们要多久才能拿到那个面具? |
[14:08] | – Okay. So heists aren’t really my expertise, | – 抢劫真的不是我的专长 |
[14:11] | but Cisco did leave me | 但西斯科确实给了我一个 |
[14:13] | a number to call in case of an emergency. | 在紧急情况下拨打的号码 |
[14:15] | – It’s a good thing too. | – 这也是一件好事 |
[14:19] | ‘Cause this one sounds like a doozy. | 因为这听起来是好东西 |
[14:33] | – So the mask goes on display tomorrow. | – 所以面具明天会展出 |
[14:34] | But for tonight, it’s on lockdown | 但是今晚,它在 |
[14:36] | in Central City Museums’ | 中城博物馆的 |
[14:38] | state-of-the-art restoration lab. | 最先进的修复实验室里 |
[14:41] | Hermetically sealed and protected by a laser security grid system | 被激光安全网格系统密封和保护 |
[14:44] | that’s sensitive enough to detect a dust mite. | 它足够灵敏,可以检测到尘螨 |
[14:48] | Which is nothing I can’t handle. | 没有什么是我不能处理的 |
[14:50] | There is one snag, though. | 不过,有一个障碍 |
[14:52] | the museum just installed a bleeding-edge Montgomery 5000 vault. | 博物馆刚刚安装了最前沿的蒙哥马利5000金库 |
[14:57] | It has a passcode that changes every day. | 它有一个每天都在变化的密码 |
[14:59] | The only person that knows that code is the security guard. | 唯一知道密码的人是保安人员 |
[15:03] | – Hold up. | – 等下 |
[15:05] | Cecile. – Huh? | 塞西尔- 嗯? |
[15:07] | – You could put some kind of empathic whammy on him. | – 你可以对他施加感情攻击 |
[15:10] | You know, like getting | 你知道,就像 |
[15:11] | to the guard’s noggin’ with your powers? | 用你的力量进入守卫的脑子? |
[15:13] | – I’m not a mind reader, Chester. | – 我不是读心者,切斯特 |
[15:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:17] | But–but maybe | 但是——但也许 |
[15:21] | if I get close enough to the guard, | 如果我离守卫足够近 |
[15:23] | I could try transferring my emotions into him, | 我可以试着把我的情绪转移到他身上 |
[15:27] | making him anxious enough | 让他够焦虑 |
[15:29] | to want to open the vault door for us? | 想为我们打开金库门? |
[15:33] | But no. No, it’s way too risky. | 不行,风险太大了 |
[15:35] | Look, I am a lawyer. I am not a cat burglar. | 我是一名律师,不是猫贼 |
[15:39] | There’s no way I can pull that off. | 我做不到 |
[15:40] | – Uh, yes, you can. I know you, Cecile. | – 你可以的,我懂你,塞西尔 |
[15:44] | You’re just as brave and as capable as the rest of us. | 你和我们其他人一样勇敢和有能力 |
[15:46] | Look, all you need to do is follow Sue in | 看,你需要做的就是跟着苏进去 |
[15:48] | after you disable the lasers, right? | 在你关闭激光后,对吗? |
[15:50] | – Mm-hmm. | – 嗯嗯 |
[15:55] | Joe is never gonna believe this. | 乔永远不会相信这事 |
[15:58] | – Okay, then. | – 好吧 |
[15:59] | – I am definitely gonna need a better outfit | – 我肯定需要更好的衣服 |
[16:01] | for breaking and entering. | 用于打破和进入 |
[16:10] | – Feeling pretty confident, huh? | – 感觉很自信吧? |
[16:11] | – Oh, I am now. You planned that heist so fast, | – 哦,是的 你计划这个盗窃计划这么快 |
[16:14] | you made Dom Toretto in “Fast Five” | 就像你让“速度与激情5”中的唐老大 |
[16:15] | look like Dom Toretto in “Fast One.” | 看起来像“速度与激情1”中的唐老大 |
[16:17] | – About that. | – 关于那个 |
[16:20] | Is there anything about this whole situation | 这整个情况的任何事情 |
[16:21] | that seems kind of, I don’t know, odd to you? | 有没有对你来说似乎有点奇怪的地方? |
[16:27] | I mean, we ID’d our target an hour ago, | 我的意思是,我们在一小时前确定了我们的目标 |
[16:29] | and we’ve done zero recon. | 我们没有任何侦察 |
[16:31] | It’s heist 101. | 这是抢劫101 |
[16:33] | – You think it’s almost too easy. | – 你认为这几乎太容易了 |
[16:35] | Okay. Look. | 听着 |
[16:37] | Ever since I got here, I’ve been training my butt off | 自从我来到这里,我一直在训练我的屁股 |
[16:39] | for craziness exactly like this. | 真的有这么疯狂 |
[16:42] | So I-I’ve done my homework, I’ve checked the math. | 所以我已经完成了我的工作,检查了数学计算 |
[16:44] | Heck, this isn’t even the first time | 哎呀,这甚至不是第一次 |
[16:46] | I’ve helped save Barry’s brain. | 帮助拯救巴里的大脑 |
[16:49] | Team Flash just makes it look easy. | 闪电侠小队只是让它看起来很简单 |
[16:51] | We got this. | 我们能行的 |
[16:53] | – If you say so. | – 你说是就是咯 |
[17:00] | – Yeah, no, we–we got this. | – 是的,不,我们…我们能行 |
[17:04] | Yeah. Yeah, we got this. | 是的,我们能行 |
[17:12] | – Okay, it looks like security just switched shifts. | – 好的,看来保安刚刚换班了 |
[17:15] | – Ilsa Faust, you are good to go. | – 伊尔莎浮士德,你可以走了 |
[17:30] | I’m in. | 我进来了 |
[17:32] | – How’s it looking? | – 看起来怎么样? |
[17:34] | – Well, I’ll know in a second. | – 嗯,我马上就知道了 |
[17:48] | – Whoa, those are some serious lasers. | – 哇,那些激光是认真的 |
[17:51] | – Oh, this is nothing. | – 哦,这没什么 |
[17:52] | You should see what Ralph and I faced in Tunisia. | 你应该看看拉尔夫和我在突尼斯遇到了什么 |
[18:37] | Lasers are clear. | 激光解除了 |
[18:39] | – You learned that in Tunisia? | – 你是在突尼斯学的吗? |
[18:41] | – No. DeMatteis Academy of Dance. | – 不,在DeMatteis 舞蹈学院 |
[18:44] | She’s good to go. | 她OK了 |
[18:46] | – Ahh. Ah! Okay. Oh. | – 啊,好的,哦 |
[18:54] | I remember why I hate rock climbing. | 我记得我为什么讨厌攀岩 |
[18:58] | – You’re doing great. | – 你做得很好 |
[19:00] | Let’s find that security guard and get in there. | 让我们找到那个保安然后进去 |
[19:19] | – All these doors are locked. | – 所有这些门都锁上了 |
[19:23] | I think we should try another floor. | 我认为我们应该尝试另一层楼 |
[19:24] | – No. It’s a one-story building. | – 不,这是一栋单层建筑 |
[19:28] | I think that we should just double back. | 我认为我们应该原路返回 |
[19:34] | – What was that? – Barry, don’t. | – 那是什么?- 巴里,不要 |
[19:37] | – It’s okay. Come on. | – 没关系来吧 |
[19:48] | – What is that? | – 那是什么? |
[19:51] | – That’s our way out. | – 那是我们的出路 |
[19:54] | I’ve seen portals like this before. | 我以前见过这样的传送门 |
[19:56] | We go through there, we’re home free. | 我们经过那里,就自由了 |
[20:04] | What the hell? | 什么? |
[20:05] | – Barry, we gotta go. | – 巴里,我们得走了 |
[20:07] | – Hold on a sec. | – 等一下 |
[20:09] | Hello? | 你好? |
[20:12] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[20:15] | – Please, forget her. We gotta get out of here. | – 请忘记她,我们得离开这里 |
[20:18] | – Somethings not right. Who are you? | – 有些不对劲,你是谁? |
[20:21] | Are you trapped here too? | 你也被困在这里了吗? |
[20:23] | – Barry, let’s go! | – 巴里,我们走! |
[20:25] | – Hey, we can help you. | – 嘿,我们可以帮你 |
[20:36] | Have a nice day, Barry. | 巴里,祝你有美好的一天 |
[20:38] | – Cecile… | – 塞西尔… |
[21:16] | – No. | – 不 |
[21:18] | I gotta make sure everything’s still there. | 我必须确保一切都还在 |
[21:37] | – Vault secured. | – 保险库安全 |
[21:38] | – Okay. Be very careful. | – 好的要特别小心 |
[21:41] | Until we get that mask secure in S.T.A.R. Labs, | 直到我们把面具安全放回星城实验室 |
[21:43] | consider it dangerous. | 考虑到它的危险 |
[21:49] | – Guys, we’ve got a serious problem. | – 伙计们,我们遇到了一个严重的问题 |
[21:51] | I was reading two brain signals, | 我之前读取到两个大脑信号 |
[21:53] | Barry and the mask, but now there’s a third. | 巴里和面具,但现在还有第三个 |
[21:56] | – But how’s that possible? | – 但这怎么可能? |
[21:58] | The mask is already feeding off of Barry. | 面具已经从巴里身上吸取的差不多了 |
[22:00] | – Must be targeting someone else. | – 肯定是开始吞食其他人了 |
[22:03] | – There’s something I’ve been trying to dig up. | – 我一直试图挖掘一些东西 |
[22:04] | For a case. | 对于一个案件 |
[22:05] | It’s too bad you can’t just | 太糟糕了,你不能就直接 |
[22:06] | grab the mask from the museum, huh? | 去博物馆拿面具吧? |
[22:09] | – Oh my God. | – 我的天啊 |
[22:18] | Sue, that’s not Cecile. | 苏,那不是塞西尔 |
[22:19] | You need to get out of there now. | 你现在需要离开那里 |
[22:26] | – A mortal weapon against the likes of me? | – 对付我这种人的致命武器? |
[22:30] | Pathetic. | 真可悲 |
[22:31] | – Stop it! No! | – 快停下来! |
[22:36] | Okay, this is gonna suck. | 好吧,这会很糟糕 |
[22:46] | – Since time began, many have tried to stop me. | – 自从时间的起点,很多人都试图阻止我 |
[22:50] | All have failed. – Cecile, this isn’t you. | 但他们都失败了 – 塞西尔,这不是你 |
[22:52] | – Let our friends go, or we’ll make you. | – 让我们的朋友走,否则我们会让你… |
[22:54] | – Such hubris. | – 这么傲慢 |
[22:56] | And from the boy who delivered everything I needed. | 从那个提供我需要的一切的男孩那里 |
[22:59] | How amusing. Now my host shall serve me. | 多么有趣,现在我的主人将为我服务 |
[23:04] | For eternity. | 永远为我服务 |
[23:12] | – I’m up. I feel great. I feel amazing. | – 我起来了,感觉好极了,太不可思议了 |
[23:14] | – No, no, no, no, no. You’re not going anywhere. | – 不不不,你哪儿也别去 |
[23:15] | Not for a little while. | 暂时别去 |
[23:17] | – Okay, fine. | – 好吧 |
[23:19] | Since when does Cecile have that kind of power? | 塞西尔什么时候有那种力量了? |
[23:21] | – She doesn’t. It was the mask. | – 她没有,那力量是面具的 |
[23:23] | That was the voice inside of our heads. | 那声音在我们脑海中 |
[23:26] | She was possessed just like Hayden | 她像海登一样被附身 |
[23:29] | and all the others before him. | 也像那之前的所有其他被附身的人 |
[23:30] | – Okay. When did all this happen? | – 好的这一切是什么时候发生的? |
[23:32] | – During the Force Storm, we thought Cecile was hit by the Sage Force lightning. | – 在神力风暴期间,我们认为塞西尔被圣力击中 |
[23:36] | But it must have been the psychic spirit of the mask that used that as a cover to take over her mind. | 一定是面具的通灵能力被利用来接管她的思想 |
[23:41] | Now they’re both missing. We have no idea where they are. | 现在他们俩都不见了,我们不知道他们在哪里 |
[23:43] | – Or what they’re up to. – We have to find her. | – 或者他们在做什么- 我们必须找到她 |
[23:46] | That mask is the only link to helping Barry | 那个面具是帮助巴里并弄清楚 |
[23:48] | and figuring out what happened to the real Cecile. | 真正的塞西尔发生了什么的唯一线索 |
[23:51] | – The legend says that the mask | – 传说面具 |
[23:52] | gives the wielder enhanced psychic powers. | 赋予持有者强大的精神力量 |
[23:55] | So maybe if we track her neurological signals? | 那么我们试试追踪她的神经信号? |
[24:00] | – And how about we let someone else come up with a plan for a change? | – 我们让另一个人想计划如何 |
[24:04] | – Sue, Chester was just trying to help. | – 苏,切斯特只是想帮忙 |
[24:06] | – Yeah, so was I when I told him | – 是的,当我告诉他这份工作似乎太容易了 |
[24:07] | that this job seemed too easy. | 的时候我也只是想帮忙 |
[24:09] | But he brushed me off, | 但他把我推开了 |
[24:11] | and I shot a tranq into my own neck. | 而我朝自己的脖子开了一枪 |
[24:14] | – She’s right. This is on me. | – 她是对的,这波怪我 |
[24:18] | – Chester, that thing tricked all of us. | – 切斯特,那个东西欺骗了我们所有人 |
[24:20] | – But you heard what it said. | – 但你听到了它所说的 |
[24:22] | It put Barry in that coma, just like Grodd did, | 它让巴里陷入昏迷,就像格鲁德一样 |
[24:25] | to play me and zing my insecurities as the new guy. | 玩弄我并利用我作为新人的不安全感 |
[24:29] | It knew I’d pick Psycho Pirate out of that binder | 它知道我会从那个活页夹中找到精神盗贼 |
[24:31] | and call Sue to help us break into that museum. | 并打电话给苏帮助我们闯入那个博物馆 |
[24:34] | All to make me think I had this all figured out. | 一切都是为了让我觉得我是对的 |
[24:38] | Really, I didn’t know jack. | 真的,我不认识杰克 |
[24:49] | – Oh, thank God. | – 哦,感谢上帝 |
[24:50] | You’re okay. | 你还好 |
[24:52] | – That thing that attacked me, that was you. | – 攻击我的那个东西,就是你 |
[24:55] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能? |
[24:57] | – I don’t know. | – 我不知道 |
[24:58] | – Cecile, you said there wasn’t a second story. | – 塞西尔,你说过没有第二层 |
[25:04] | There’s no way you could know that | 你不可能知道 |
[25:06] | unless you’ve been here before. | 除非你以前来过这里 |
[25:07] | You know exactly where we are, don’t you? | 你确切地知道我们在哪里,不是吗? |
[25:13] | – We’re at St. Carmine’s Psychiatric Hospital, | – 我们在升卡麦精神病院 |
[25:16] | just outside of Houston, Texas… | 就在德克萨斯州休斯顿郊外…… |
[25:20] | where I was a patient. | 我曾是那里的一个病人 |
[25:34] | – My first year in law school, I–I got a job | – 我在法学院的第一年,我…我找到了一份工作 |
[25:40] | interning at the DA’s office. | 在地区检察官办公室实习 |
[25:42] | It was so fulfilling. | 真是太充实了 |
[25:45] | I was working around the clock even when Mom got sick. | 即使我妈妈生病了,我也在夜以继日地工作 |
[25:53] | And when we found out that it was cancer, she said, | 当我们发现她得了癌症时,她说 |
[25:57] | “Cece, don’t worry about me. | “塞斯,别担心我 |
[26:01] | “You keep working. | 你继续工作 |
[26:03] | I can feel myself getting better already.” | 我能感觉到自己已经变得更好了” |
[26:06] | I was in court when I got the call. | 我接到电话时正在法庭上 |
[26:14] | She died all alone, Barry. | 她独自一人地死了,巴里 |
[26:19] | She died alone because of me. | 因为我,她孤独地死去 |
[26:24] | – Cecile. | – 塞西尔 |
[26:26] | – After that, I couldn’t eat, I couldn’t sleep. | – 之后,我吃不下饭,睡不着 |
[26:31] | Couldn’t stop hating myself. | 无法停止讨厌自己 |
[26:38] | And I just spiraled into anxiety and depression. | 我只是陷入焦虑和抑郁 |
[26:47] | And then I had a breakdown and I ended up in here. | 然后我崩溃了,我最终来到了这里 |
[26:50] | Most days I’d just wander those halls. | 大多数日子里,我只是在那些大厅里闲逛 |
[26:53] | I’d spend all night lying awake | 我会彻夜难眠 |
[26:56] | staring at that ceiling thinking about my mom. | 盯着天花板想着我妈妈 |
[27:01] | When I finally checked out, I was so ashamed | 当我终于出院时,我很惭愧 |
[27:06] | and afraid that all of that darkness | 害怕所有的黑暗 |
[27:10] | was gonna catch up to me again, | 又要追上我了 |
[27:11] | and so I… | 所以我… |
[27:16] | I told myself, “Toughen up. | 我告诉自己,“坚强起来 |
[27:21] | Toughen–toughen up. That’s it. Smile.” | 坚韧…坚韧!就是这样,微笑!” |
[27:26] | “And you pretend like this never happened.” | “而你假装这从未发生过” |
[27:29] | And that is exactly what I did. | 而这正是我所做的 |
[27:31] | – And you hid all that pain, but it never went away. | – 你隐藏了所有的痛苦,但它从未消失 |
[27:38] | – I carry it with me every day. | – 我每天都带着这份痛苦 |
[27:43] | – Cecile… | – 塞西尔… |
[27:46] | I’m never gonna know what it was like for you | 我永远不会知道经历这一切 |
[27:50] | to go through all this. | 对你来说是什么感觉 |
[27:52] | But I know what it’s like to lose a mom. | 但我知道失去母亲是什么感觉 |
[27:55] | And to blame yourself for it, even when it’s not your fault. | 并为此责备自己,即使不是自己的错 |
[28:02] | It makes you want to take that pain and bury it under a mask. | 它让你想要承受那种痛苦并将其掩埋在面具下 |
[28:05] | Away from the people you love. | 远离你爱的人 |
[28:08] | But masks don’t heal wounds. | 但是面具不能治愈伤口 |
[28:11] | They only hide them. | 他们只会隐藏它们 |
[28:13] | Facing those wounds can be scary as hell, | 面对那些伤口可能很吓人 |
[28:16] | but it’s the only way to start healing. | 但这是开始愈合的唯一途径 |
[28:19] | – What if I can’t do it? | – 如果我做不到怎么办? |
[28:23] | – You can. I know it. | – 你可以的,我知道 |
[28:35] | Maybe that’s our way out of here. | 也许这就是我们离开这里的方式 |
[28:38] | This is your memory. | 这是你的记忆 |
[28:40] | That thing is just amplifying your fears. | 那件事只会放大你的恐惧 |
[28:42] | When the door opened before, what were you thinking about? | 之前开门的时候,你在想什么? |
[28:46] | – The truth about my time here. | – 关于我在这里的时间的真相 |
[28:47] | But, Barry, I’m thinking about it right now. | 但是,巴里,我现在正在考虑 |
[28:52] | Nothing’s changing. | 什么都没有改变 |
[28:56] | – You sure about that? | – 你确定? |
[28:59] | If you face this, if you can confront your past, | 如果你面对它,如果你能面对你的过去, |
[29:04] | I believe you can get us home. | 我相信你能把我们带回家 |
[29:10] | – Okay. | – 好的 |
[29:13] | – Hey, you okay? – Yeah. | – 嘿,你还好吗?- 是的 |
[29:15] | I need more neuro-fiber to fix the memory machine, | 我需要更多的神经纤维来修复记忆机器 |
[29:18] | so we can use it like we did against Grodd, | 我们就可以像对抗格鲁特那次一样用它 |
[29:19] | but we don’t have enough supplies here. | 但我们这里的补给不够 |
[29:21] | So I gotta go back to my garage. | 所以我得回到我的车库 |
[29:24] | Shouldn’t be here anyway. | 反正应该不在这里 |
[29:26] | – Wait, Chester. Yes, you should, Chester. | – 等等,切斯特,是的,你应该 |
[29:31] | I mean, this is–it’s your lab. | 我的意思是,这是…这是你的实验室 |
[29:33] | – No, Iris. It’s not. | – 不,艾瑞斯,这不是 |
[29:37] | – What? | – 什么? |
[29:39] | – Look, I didn’t come to S.T.A.R. Labs to replace Cisco. | – 听着,我不是为了替代西斯科而来星城实验室的 |
[29:43] | I came here to work with him. | 我来这里是为了和他一起工作 |
[29:45] | And I want to do a good job more than anything. | 我觉得把工作做好比什么都重要 |
[29:49] | But when I saw Barry in trouble today, | 但是当我今天看到巴里遇到麻烦时 |
[29:54] | Iris, I didn’t even know where to start. | 艾瑞斯,我甚至不知道从哪里开始 |
[29:56] | I thought to myself, you know, what would Cisco do? | 我心想,如果是西斯科会怎么做? |
[30:02] | Decided I’m gonna act confident and brave. | 我决定要表现得自信而勇敢 |
[30:08] | Act like I had it all figured out. | 表现得好像我想的是对的 |
[30:13] | – Chester, confidence isn’t what made Cisco Cisco. | – 切斯特,自信不是让西斯科成为西斯科的原因 |
[30:20] | – I know. | – 我知道 |
[30:23] | What made Cisco Cisco was the connections | 使西斯科成为西斯科的是 |
[30:26] | and the love that he had for you all. | 他对你们所有人之间的关系与爱 |
[30:29] | Don’t you get it? | 你不明白吗? |
[30:31] | I don’t have those bonds, Iris. I barely know you guys. | 我跟你们关系没有那么深 艾瑞斯,我几乎不认识你们 |
[30:36] | And I can’t help with thinking that if I just knew Team Flash | 我不禁想,如果我更了解闪电队 |
[30:39] | a little bit better, that I would have been able | 哪怕就一点,我就可以 |
[30:41] | to figure out that that wasn’t the real Cecile. | 发现那不是真正的塞西尔 |
[30:44] | And then this entire thing just would– | 然后整个事情就会—— |
[30:45] | – Okay. Okay. | – 没事没事 |
[30:48] | Chester, Cisco didn’t form these bonds overnight. | 切斯特,西斯科并不是一夜之间形成这些关系的 |
[30:51] | It took time. It took patience. | 这需要时间和耐心 |
[30:53] | And we all have your back. | 我们都在背后支持你 |
[30:56] | Just like we know that you’ve got ours. | 就像我们知道你有我们的支持一样 |
[31:00] | – Thanks. | – 谢谢 |
[31:01] | And look, Iris, I promise, okay? | 艾瑞斯,我保证,好吗? |
[31:05] | From today on, I’m really gonna up my game, | 从今天开始,我真的要认真融入你们 |
[31:07] | and I’m gonna, like– | 我会,比如—— |
[31:14] | I think I know where Psycho-Cecile is going. | 我想我知道通灵塞西尔要去哪里了 |
[31:18] | Back at the museum, the mask said | 在博物馆的时候,面具说 |
[31:21] | it wanted Cecile to be its host for eternity. | 它希望塞西尔永远成为它的主人 |
[31:24] | But the legend says | 但传说中 |
[31:26] | that once the mask feeds on the host’s mind, | 一旦面具吞食完主人的脑海 |
[31:28] | it moves on to another. | 它会寻找下一个 |
[31:30] | – So if Cecilia is an empath, | – 所以如果塞西尔是一个同情能力者 |
[31:32] | then maybe that makes her a stronger host. | 那么也许这让她成为一个更强大的主人 |
[31:34] | – But not strong enough. | – 但不够强大 |
[31:35] | She would need something | 她需要一些东西 |
[31:37] | to amplify her mental abilities. | 以增强她的心理能力 |
[31:39] | To create a permanent food source. | 创造永久的食物来源 |
[31:42] | – Okay. So where do we find a device like that? | – 好的那么我们在哪里可以找到这样的设备呢? |
[31:46] | – In our basement. | – 在我们的地下室 |
[31:59] | – At last. The key to permanence. | – 最后的持久的关键 |
[32:12] | – Barry’s about to experience complete brain death. | – 巴里即将完全脑死亡 |
[32:14] | Please tell me we have a plan. | 请告诉我我们有计划了 |
[32:16] | – We think the mask is trying to use the Thinker’s chair | – 我们认为面具试图使用思想家的椅子 |
[32:18] | to create a permanent bond with Cecile. | 与塞西尔建立永久的联系 |
[32:22] | – Oh, frak! She’s already there. | – 哦,完了!她已经在那里了 |
[32:24] | – How the hell are we gonna stop this thing? | – 我们到底要怎么阻止这件事? |
[32:27] | – Okay, this is gonna sound crazy… | – 好吧,这听起来很疯狂…… |
[32:29] | – Crazy works sometimes. | – 疯狂有时候会凑效 |
[32:31] | – It’s just–I don’t know if it’s the best idea. | – 只是——我不知道这是否是最好的主意 |
[32:32] | – Look, Chester, | – 听着,切斯特 |
[32:34] | if you believe that it will work, | 如果你相信它会奏效 |
[32:35] | then I do too. | 那我也相信 |
[32:37] | – Okay. | – 好的 |
[32:44] | – This is where the portal was before. | – 这是之前传送门所在的地方 |
[32:46] | That’s our only way out. | 那是我们唯一的出路 |
[32:56] | – What’s happening to this place? | – 这个地方怎么了? |
[33:10] | You can’t leave here. | – 你不能离开这里 |
[33:13] | You belong here. Forever. | 你永远属于这里 |
[33:28] | – Barry! | – 巴里! |
[33:30] | – And this time, you’re never checking out. | – 这一次,你永远不会出院 |
[33:42] | – Who dares avoid my gaze? | – 谁胆敢阻止我 |
[33:52] | – I do. | – 我敢 |
[34:16] | – You can’t trap me in here. This is my mind, not yours. | – 你不能把我困在这里,这是我的想法,不是你的 |
[34:20] | – Ooh, so brave. | – 哦,好勇敢哟 |
[34:24] | But you weren’t so brave for Mommy, were you, Cecile? | 但你对妈妈没那么勇敢,是吗,塞西尔? |
[34:31] | – Don’t you remember her? | – 你不记得她了吗? |
[34:33] | Your mommy dying alone in a hospital bed | 你妈妈一个人死在病床上 |
[34:39] | calling out for her only daughter, | 呼唤她唯一的女儿 |
[34:41] | “Where is she? Where is my sweet Cece?” | “她在哪儿?我亲爱的塞西呢?” |
[35:05] | – I can sense the faith you have in yourself. | – 我能感觉到你的信心 |
[35:08] | It’s the faith of a fool! | 这是傻子的信心 |
[35:16] | – Oh you cracked once, | – 哦,你崩溃过一次 |
[35:19] | and you will crack again. | 你会再次崩溃 |
[35:21] | And then you’ll be a psycho just like me. | 然后你会和我一样变成一个精神病患者 |
[35:29] | – I used to think that. I used to think that too. | – 我曾经也是这么认为的 |
[35:32] | I was so afraid of losing myself | 我好害怕失去自我 |
[35:33] | that I hid a piece of me away, | 我把自己的一部分藏了起来 |
[35:38] | but I am not ashamed of it anymore. | 但我不再为此感到羞耻 |
[35:55] | So go ahead. Try and scare me. | 所以你尽管继续吓唬我 |
[35:59] | But I know exactly who I am, and I am done wearing a mask. | 但我确切地知道我是谁,而我已经受够了戴面具 |
[36:16] | – Ahh! | – 啊! |
[36:35] | – Barry, Barry, the portal. | – 巴里,巴里,传送门 |
[36:45] | – Barry! You’re okay. | – 巴里!你还好 |
[36:48] | – Cecile. | – 塞西尔 |
[36:52] | – No, don’t shoot. Don’t shoot. | – 不,不要开枪不要开枪 |
[36:55] | It’s me, it’s me, it’s me. | 是我,是我,是我 |
[37:06] | – So what happens with that crazy mask now? | – 那个疯狂的面具会被怎么样? |
[37:09] | – Yeah. Caitlin’s taking it to A.R.G.U.S. | – 现在凯特琳正在把它带到天眼会 |
[37:11] | with an armored escort as we speak. | 有装甲护送 |
[37:13] | She’s gonna help Cisco retrofit a vault there | 她会帮助西斯科用医用阻尼器 |
[37:15] | with medical dampeners | 改造那里的保险库 |
[37:16] | that’ll keep the mask from finding more victims. | 这将阻止面具寻找更多受害者 |
[37:21] | – So, Sue, I’m sure you can’t wait to get out of here, huh? | – 所以,苏,我敢肯定你等不及要离开这里了,是吧? |
[37:24] | – All right. Relax, Chester. | – 好的放松,切斯特 |
[37:26] | Iris explained everything to me. | 艾瑞斯向我解释了一切 |
[37:28] | And I’m sorry that I was so harsh. | 我很抱歉我太苛刻了 |
[37:33] | I guess getting whammied makes me grumpy. | 受到打击会让我脾气暴躁 |
[37:37] | As for my next move, Ralph is still busy, | 至于我的下一步行动,拉尔夫还在忙 |
[37:39] | and I did miss Central City. | 我确实想念中城 |
[37:42] | So I think I’m gonna stick around for a while. | 所以我想我会呆在这一段时间 |
[37:45] | I’m staying at the penthouse suite of the Lily Hotel. | 我住在百合酒店的顶层套房 |
[37:48] | Nightcaps and a late dinner on my terrace? | 在我的露台上喝杯酒,吃晚饭? |
[37:50] | My treat. both: Yes. | 我请客 -好啊 |
[37:52] | – Yes. – Yeah? All right. | – 好啊- 好的?行 |
[37:55] | See you there. | 到时候那里见 |
[37:57] | – Um, hey, Barry… | – 嗯,嘿,巴里…… |
[38:04] | You know, if it weren’t for you, | 你知道,如果不是因为你, |
[38:06] | I probably never would’ve gotten out of that place. | 我可能永远不会离开那个地方 |
[38:09] | – No. It was all you. And I knew you could do it. | – 不,是你自己,我知道你可以做到 |
[38:14] | But I’m not the only one that believes in you. | 但我不是唯一相信你的人 |
[38:18] | – I know. | – 我知道 |
[38:20] | I should probably go home and talk to Joe. | 我可能应该回家和乔谈谈 |
[38:23] | Few things I should tell him. | 我应该告诉他一些事情 |
[38:26] | Tell Sue rain check. | 告诉苏我可能得下次再去了 |
[38:27] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | – 好的 – 嗯 |
[38:29] | – Chester, are you coming? | – 切斯特,你要来吗? |
[38:31] | I mean, I know you’re more of a root beer kind of guy, | 我的意思是,我知道你更喜欢根啤酒 |
[38:33] | but you’ve earned a victory meal too. | 但你也赢得了胜利大餐 |
[38:35] | – Really? | – 真的? |
[38:36] | Even after falling for the wrath | 即使在输给了无所不能、神经病的、不朽的面具 |
[38:38] | of some omnipotent, psychotropic, immortal mask? | 带来的愤怒之后? |
[38:45] | You know, after saying it out loud and hearing it back, | 你知道,在大声说出来并听到后 |
[38:47] | I’m kind of like, you know- | 我有点像,你知道… |
[38:49] | Yeah, count me in. | 是的,算我一个 |
[38:51] | – Chester, you are a full-fledged member of Team Flash now. | – 切斯特,你是闪电侠小队的正式成员了 |
[38:55] | Your voice will always matter here. | 你的声音在这里永远很重要 |
[38:57] | Just make sure you use it. | 多表达意见 |
[39:00] | – Yeah. Okay. | – 好的 |
[39:03] | With that being said, there is a–just this tiny thing | 话虽如此,有一个…一个小事 |
[39:07] | that I wanted to talk to you both about. | 我想和你们谈谈 |
[39:11] | – Yeah, what’s up? – Okay. | – 是的,怎么了?- 好的 |
[39:13] | So you know, the next time you guys wanna, you know… | 所以你知道,下次你们想要的时候,你知道… |
[39:16] | – Oh – Yeah. | – 哦 -对 |
[39:18] | Please just, you know, take a day off, maybe? | 拜托,可以请假一天,也许? |
[39:20] | Or go on vacation. | 或者去度假 |
[39:22] | – A vacation. Yeah. – Totally. We hear you. Yeah. | – 度假,没错 – 完全了解 明白了 |
[39:23] | – Yeah. Okay. Cool. Yeah. | – 是的好的 酷 |
[39:24] | – Cool. – Kay, bye. | – 酷- 好的,再见 |
[39:26] | – All right. – Yeah. Bye. | – 好的- 是的再见 |
[39:40] | – Babe, I had no idea. | – 宝贝,我不知道 |
[39:42] | Why didn’t you tell me this before? | 你为什么不早告诉我这些? |
[39:47] | – I didn’t want you to see me differently. | – 我不想让你以不同的方式看待我 |
[39:51] | Or think that I was weak. | 或者认为我很弱 |
[39:53] | – Oh, Cecile, | – 哦,塞西尔 |
[39:57] | I know what it’s like in our community. | 我知道我们社区的情况 |
[40:00] | There’s sometimes a shame in asking for help when it comes to mental health. | 有时寻求心理健康帮助很羞耻 |
[40:08] | With what our families go through, | 随着我们家人的经历 |
[40:12] | on top of everything else in this world… | 在这个世界上的其他一切之上…… |
[40:18] | It could crush us. | 它确实可以粉碎我们 |
[40:20] | But we need to start taking good care of ourselves. | 但我们需要开始照顾好自己 |
[40:26] | And that’s just what you did, so don’t apologize. | 这就是你所做的,所以不要道歉 |
[40:29] | Just know that I will always | 只知道我会永远 |
[40:33] | be here for you. | 为你而来 |
[40:38] | And we will get through this or anything together. | 我们会一起度过这个或任何事情 |
[40:49] | – Love you. | – 爱你 |
[40:51] | – I love you. | – 我爱你 |
[40:55] | – Hey, whatever happened with Fort Dakota? | – 嘿,达科他堡怎么了? |
[40:59] | – Yeah. | – 是的 |
[41:01] | You weren’t the only one wearing a mask. | 你不是唯一一个戴面具的人 |
[41:04] | There’s a reason that Kristen Kramer | 克里斯汀克莱默希望她过去的这一部分 |
[41:06] | wants this part of her past to stay buried. | 被埋葬是有原因的 |
[41:11] | Kramer’s last army mission, | 克莱默的最后一次军队任务 |
[41:15] | she was in command of a squad | 她指挥着一个小队 |
[41:17] | sent in to take out several strategic facilities. | 被派去摧毁几个战略设施 |
[41:22] | She never completed the mission. | 她没能完成任务 |
[41:24] | She led them into an ambush. | 而是带领他们走进了埋伏 |
[41:27] | – Oh my God. – Yeah, there’s more. | – 我的天啊- 是的,还有更多 |
[41:33] | She was the only one that survived. | 她是唯一幸存下来的人 |
[41:36] | Cecile, I think Kristen Kramer was working with the enemy. | 塞西尔,我认为克里斯汀克莱默正在与敌人合作 |
[42:08] | – Greg, move your head. | – 格雷格,移开你的头 |