时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Dad? | 爸 |
[00:17] | Nora? | 诺拉 |
[00:21] | How–how are you… | 你是 怎么 |
[00:22] | Don’t worry, Dad. | 别担心 爸爸 |
[00:23] | I know we’ve been through a lot, | 我知道我们经历了很多 |
[00:25] | but everything’s gonna work out like it’s supposed to. | 但一切都会顺利进行的 |
[00:28] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[00:29] | It’s really you. | 真的是你 |
[00:31] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:32] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[00:33] | We’ve missed you so much. | 我们特别想你 |
[01:01] | Iris, hey. | 爱瑞丝 |
[01:03] | This is gonna sound crazy, but… | 这听起来可能不太现实 但 |
[01:08] | I think we’re pregnant. | 我想我们怀孕了 |
[01:30] | This must be why you’re feelin’ so sick, you know? | 所以你才会觉得不舒服 你知道吧 |
[01:33] | And since meta-DNA signatures can misrepresent HCG levels, | 超能力基因特征会影响人体绒膜促性腺激素水平 |
[01:38] | I gotta… | 所以我得 |
[01:40] | Hey, do you know where my keys are? | 你知道我车钥匙放哪了吗 |
[01:43] | I gotta drive these samples to S.T.A.R. Labs | 我得把样本开车送到尖端实验室 |
[01:46] | otherwise the chemical integrity could be compromised. | 否则化学完整性可能会受损 |
[01:50] | Of course, right here. | 原来在这 |
[01:51] | I’ll call you as soon as I know the test results. | 我得到检测结果就马上告诉你 |
[01:56] | – Cecile! – Oh, hey! | -塞西尔 -你好 |
[01:57] | Hey. What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[01:59] | Oh, uh, I have a file that Iris needed | 我给爱瑞丝送科德案件的文件 |
[02:00] | for the Kord case. Is she in? | 她在家吗 |
[02:02] | No–um, she is… | 不在 她 |
[02:04] | at work already. | 已经在工作了 |
[02:07] | Isn’t that her work computer right there? | 那不是她的工作电脑吗 |
[02:11] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[02:12] | But she’s been more of a… | 但是她最近开始使用 |
[02:14] | pen and paper kind of reporter lately, you know? | 纸笔报道了 |
[02:17] | Old school. | 传统方式 |
[02:18] | You’re feeling very nervous. | 你有点紧张 |
[02:19] | – No, I’m not. – Yeah, you are. | -我没有 -你有 |
[02:21] | You’re feeling nervous and excited– | 你有点紧张 兴奋 |
[02:25] | ecstatic, even. | 几近狂喜 |
[02:27] | Barry, what’s going on? | 巴里 到底什么事 |
[02:28] | I’m just… running late for work. | 我就是 工作快迟到了 |
[02:30] | It makes me kinda nervous– | 让我有点紧张 |
[02:31] | and ecstatic, ’cause I love my job, so– | 狂喜是因为我爱我的工作 所以 |
[02:32] | and I’ll make sure she gets this, | 我一定会把这个给她的 |
[02:34] | and I’ll see you later! | 稍后见 |
[02:35] | Hey, I thought we were having lunch today. | 我们今天不是要吃午饭吗 |
[02:36] | – Us? – Yeah. | -我们 -对啊 |
[02:39] | No, our monthly Tuesday lunch date! | 是的 我们每个月的周二午餐约会 |
[02:40] | – Yeah. – Yeah, oh, yeah. | -是啊 -对 对 |
[02:41] | No, I’m really looking forward to that. | 是的 我很期待 |
[02:43] | As always. This is just a… | 一直都是 这只是 |
[02:45] | bag of…protein bars. | 一包 蛋白棒 |
[02:47] | It speeds your metabolism. | 它能加速新陈代谢 |
[02:49] | I’m always hungry, so, um, | 我一直都很饿 所以 |
[02:51] | see you later. | 一会见 |
[02:52] | – Bye. – Uh, okay, I– | -拜 -好的 我 |
[03:07] | Girl, you gettin’ your art mojo on. | 美女 你又开始散发艺术魔力了 |
[03:09] | I can dig it! | 我喜欢 |
[03:12] | Ooh. Okay, well, my bad. | 好吧 我的错 |
[03:14] | I did not mean to disturb the artist at work. | 我不是有意要打扰艺术家工作的 |
[03:17] | But a friend of yours is out and about. | 但是你的一个朋友在外面 |
[03:19] | – Who, Mark? – Yeah. | -谁啊 马克 -是 |
[03:21] | And I just figured it was something you should see. | 我觉得你应该看看这个 |
[03:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:25] | What do you know? | 你知道什么 |
[03:26] | Caity told you everything, didn’t she? | 凯特琳都跟你说了 是吧 |
[03:28] | Nothing, I just remembered you two fought | 没有 我就是记得你们俩 |
[03:30] | at that bar the night you got arrested? | 在你被捕的那晚在一家酒吧打架 |
[03:31] | Yeah, and again the night of the Force Storm. | 是的 还有神力风暴那晚又打了一架 |
[03:34] | Well, says here that | 这里说 |
[03:36] | he handed in state’s evidence and got parole, so, | 他上交了州检的证据 获得假释 |
[03:39] | maybe he’s turned over a new leaf. | 也许他改过自新了 |
[03:41] | Like Captain Cold! | 就像是寒冷队长 |
[03:43] | Uh-uh, I don’t buy it. Not for a second. | 我不信 一点都不信 |
[03:45] | I’m just waiting till he shows his true colors, | 我就等着他露出真面目 |
[03:48] | and then I’m gonna kick his butt | 然后一脚把他踹回 |
[03:49] | right back to Iron Heights. | 铁山监狱 |
[03:52] | Sounds kinda like you’re gonna stalk him or something. | 听上去像是你要跟踪他之类的 |
[03:55] | You know, like, | 就像是 |
[03:56] | watch his every step. | 留意他的每一步 |
[03:57] | That would be crazy. | 那就太疯狂了 |
[03:58] | Great idea, Chester. | 好主意 切斯特 |
[04:01] | Wait, what? No. | 等等 什么 不是 |
[04:02] | I said that sounds like it’s crazy. | 我说的是这样就太疯狂了 |
[04:05] | I said “Crazy,” Right? | 我说的是“疯狂”吧 |
[04:09] | Now, you’re a damn good detective. | 你现在是个相当厉害的侦探了 |
[04:11] | You dug up more on Operation Griffin | 你一周挖出来格里芬行动的料 |
[04:13] | in one week than I did in years. | 比我这几年的都多 |
[04:15] | And hit the same dead end. | 走进同一个死胡同 |
[04:17] | So the last we saw your perp, Warrant Officer Adam Creyke, | 上次我们在监控录像里看到你的犯人 |
[04:20] | was on a security camera | 亚当·克瑞可 |
[04:22] | stealing five M18 Claymore Mines | 正在从兵营的军械库里 |
[04:25] | from the barracks armory. | 偷五颗M18克莱莫地雷 |
[04:27] | Which he used to eliminate my unit. | 是用来消灭我们小队的 |
[04:29] | One thing I don’t get: | 有一件事我不明白 |
[04:31] | the explosive output in close proximity | 五颗克莱莫地雷 |
[04:34] | of five Claymores? | 爆炸范围这么近 |
[04:36] | That would have been lethal. | 那可是致命的 |
[04:37] | Creyke would have known that. | 克瑞可肯定知道 |
[04:40] | How did you survive? | 你是怎么活下来的 |
[04:42] | Honestly, I have asked myself that same question | 说实话 我一直问我自己同样的问题 |
[04:45] | over and over. | 一遍又一遍 |
[04:46] | Well, what exactly do you remember | 那次突袭 |
[04:48] | about the attack? | 你还记得什么 |
[04:50] | Fragments. | 只有片断 |
[04:53] | Just… | 就是 |
[04:56] | Screams, mostly. | 都是惨叫 |
[04:59] | The heat of the explosion. | 爆炸的热浪 |
[05:02] | Adam’s eyes. | 亚当的眼神 |
[05:05] | Somehow, I could tell he knew he’d survive, | 不知为什么 我能看出来他知道自己会活下来 |
[05:08] | thanks to whatever his damn meta ability is. | 多亏了他的什么超能力 |
[05:12] | Creyke was like a brother to you. | 克瑞可就像是你的兄弟 |
[05:13] | What– | 是什么 |
[05:15] | what drove him? | 什么刺激了他 |
[05:16] | Adam and I are both Wet’suwet’en First Nations. | 我和亚当都是维特苏维特恩第一民族的人 |
[05:20] | Adam loved open waters. | 亚当喜欢开阔的水域 |
[05:23] | He wanted to join the navy | 他想加入海军 |
[05:25] | and followed me into the army. | 然后跟着我参了军 |
[05:27] | Said he didn’t trust anyone else to look out for me. | 他说他不相信别人来照看我 |
[05:32] | I had an uncle who used to take me fishing every summer | 我有个叔叔以前夏天经常带我 |
[05:34] | on a schooner. | 上帆船钓鱼 |
[05:35] | Sailors take naming their vessels | 水手给他们的船起名字时特别认真 |
[05:38] | as seriously as they name their firstborn. | 就像是给第一个孩子起名字 |
[05:40] | Did Adam have a call sign? | 亚当的船有呼号吗 |
[05:42] | – Yeah, “Rasputin.” – “Rasputin.” | -有“拉斯普京” -“拉斯普京” |
[05:46] | Yo, a schooner named “Rasputin” | 有了 有一艘帆船叫“拉斯普京” |
[05:48] | is registered in Midway City | 是格里芬行动六周后 |
[05:51] | six weeks after Operation Griffin. | 在米德韦城注册的 |
[05:55] | He’s been a few hours away this whole time. | 这么久以来他离我只有几小时的车程 |
[05:58] | There’s no way in hell I’m letting him get away again. | 我决不能让他再逍遥法外了 |
[06:02] | Kramer. | 克莱默 |
[06:03] | What are you gonna do when you find him? | 你找到他之后要怎么做 |
[06:07] | This has to be about justice. | 他必须被绳之以法 |
[06:09] | If this is gonna be about vengeance, | 如果只是为了报仇 |
[06:11] | you can do this by yourself. | 那你自己行动吧 |
[06:22] | Lead the way. | 你带路 |
[07:05] | Did you drive here? | 你开车过来的 |
[07:06] | What’s up, party person? | 你好啊 派队达人 |
[07:08] | Yo! | 哟 |
[07:09] | So, why is the Flash driving a car? | 闪电侠为什么需要开车 |
[07:15] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[07:17] | Do you have a Flashmobile? | 你有闪电战车吗 |
[07:19] | No, i-it just isn’t safe to zoop these samples. | 没 只是这样处理这些样本不安全 |
[07:23] | Samples for what? | 什么样本 |
[07:25] | Blood and urine | 血液和尿液 |
[07:28] | for my annual physical with Caitlin, | 凯特琳安排我做年度身体检查的样本 |
[07:30] | who is my GP. | 她是我的全科医生 |
[07:32] | Right… | 好吧 |
[07:34] | isn’t it kinda weird to have a teammate as your doctor? | 队友做你的医生不是有点奇怪吗 |
[07:37] | Yeah, yeah, no. | 是很奇怪 也不是 |
[07:38] | I mean, it was at first, but it’s cool now. | 一开始是 但是现在没关系了 |
[07:42] | I should get to the med lab. | 我该去医务室了 |
[07:43] | Hey, good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[07:45] | ‘Cause Caitlin’s in there running a medical consult | 因为凯特琳正在医务室给致命紫光 |
[07:47] | with… Ultraviolet. | 做医疗咨询 |
[07:49] | I guess she accidentally double-booked your appointments. | 我想她不小心把你们都预约安排在一起了 |
[07:53] | Yeah. | 是 |
[07:55] | – Catch you later. – Not if I catch you first! | -晚点找你 -如果我先来找你 |
[07:57] | I get it, ’cause you’re fast. | 我懂的 因为你很快 |
[07:59] | – Right, yeah. – Yes, yeah. | -好吧 -是 |
[08:03] | Iris, Caitlin’s in the med lab | 爱瑞丝 凯特琳在医务室 |
[08:04] | and we don’t want anyone to know yet until we’re sure. | 在我们确定之前 不能让任何人知道 |
[08:08] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, you’re right. | 好的 你说得对 |
[08:09] | My lab at CCPD has everything I need | 我在中城警局的实验室有我需要的一切 |
[08:10] | to create a neutralizing meta-gene variant | 可以制造出中和超能力者基因变体 |
[08:12] | that’ll track your HCG levels. | 追踪你的人绒毛膜促性腺素水平 |
[08:14] | All right, thanks. Love you too, bye. | 谢了 我也爱你 拜 |
[08:17] | What did they do to me? | 他们对我做了什么 |
[08:23] | Black Hole introduced a deliberate irregularity | 黑洞故意让你的血管系统 |
[08:25] | into your vascular system, | 出现紊乱 |
[08:26] | one that creates a 40% decrease | 导致你的身体 |
[08:28] | in your body’s ability to maintain oxygen intake. | 维持氧气摄入量的能力下降了40% |
[08:31] | He made it so the mask keeps her alive | 他这样做 面具就能让她活下去 |
[08:32] | to ensure her loyalty. | 以确保她的忠诚 |
[08:34] | Actually, the mask is hiding the real damage: | 其实面具隐藏了真正的伤害 |
[08:37] | implantation circuitry grafted to your vocal cords. | 你的声带植入了电路 |
[08:40] | Okay, how do we help my cousin? | 我们要怎么帮我表姐 |
[08:42] | So the software in the chip | 芯片里的软件 |
[08:44] | requires regular software updates | 需要定期更新软件 |
[08:45] | just like your smartphone. | 就和智能手机一样 |
[08:46] | But no Black Hole means no more software updates. | 但没有黑洞就意味着没有软件更新 |
[08:50] | So pretty soon, it’ll stop working | 所以很快 软件很快就停止运作 |
[08:52] | and I won’t be able to repair it. | 到时我也无法修复它 |
[08:55] | No. | 不 |
[08:57] | Caitlin thinks she has a way to fix this. | 凯特琳认为她有办法能解决 |
[08:59] | – Permanently. – Right. | -一劳永逸 -对 |
[09:00] | It’s risky, but I think I can repair the damage. | 虽然有风险 但是我应该修复那些损伤 |
[09:03] | It doesn’t matter. I won’t do it. | 不重要了 我不会做的 |
[09:09] | I’ll leave you two alone. | 我让你们俩单独聊聊 |
[09:22] | Esperanza… | 埃斯佩兰萨 |
[09:24] | why won’t you let Caitlin operate? | 你为什么不让凯特琳帮你治疗 |
[09:28] | But you trust me. And I know this team. | 但是你相信我 我了解这个小队 |
[09:31] | I fought with them. | 我与他们并肩作战过 |
[09:32] | Suffered losses alongside them. | 与他们一起承受过失去的痛苦 |
[09:36] | They’re good people. | 他们都是好人 |
[09:37] | So if Caitlin thinks she can help you, let her. | 所以如果凯特琳觉得她能帮你 就让她帮吧 |
[09:40] | I don’t need help. | 我不需要帮助 |
[09:42] | Unlike you, I don’t fear dying. | 和你不一样 我不怕死 |
[09:51] | Maybe so. | 也许是吧 |
[09:59] | Look, I get it. | 我明白 |
[10:00] | Surgery is how this nightmare started for you. | 手术开始了你这场噩梦 |
[10:02] | But Caitlin isn’t Black Hole. | 但是凯特琳不是黑洞 |
[10:05] | It’s my life, not yours. | 命是我的 不是你的 |
[10:07] | Then why am I the only one who gives a damn about it? | 那为什么只有我在乎呢 |
[10:10] | Don’t you get it? | 难道你不明白吗 |
[10:11] | This isn’t about saving Ultraviolet. | 重点不是要救致命紫光 |
[10:14] | It’s about saving Esperanza Garcia. | 而是要救埃斯佩兰萨·加西娅 |
[10:17] | Mi familia. | 我的家人 |
[10:37] | You boys really know how to throw a “Welcome home” party. | 你的手下真的很会搞欢迎派对 |
[10:39] | Yeah, well, the only rats welcome here | 这里唯一受欢迎的老鼠 |
[10:43] | are the ones in the kitchen. | 只有厨房里的那些 |
[10:45] | Yeah, that’s funny coming from you, punk. | 你说这话真好笑 混蛋 |
[10:47] | Leave! | 走开 |
[10:55] | Now. | 立刻走 |
[11:23] | Snowflake. | 小雪花 |
[11:25] | As always. | 一如既往地 |
[11:26] | Perfect timing. | 时间刚刚好 |
[11:28] | So what happened? | 怎么回事 |
[11:29] | Came to ask your old boss for your job back? | 来找你以前的老板要回你的工作吗 |
[11:31] | Didn’t go so well? | 不太顺利吗 |
[11:32] | That… | 这个 |
[11:35] | Plus something about “Snitches get stitches.” | 再加上有句话叫做告密者死 |
[11:39] | No one’s buying this whole “Turned over a new leaf” crap. | 没人相信洗心革面这种无稽之谈的 |
[11:43] | Look… | 听着 |
[11:46] | You ready for that dinner date yet? | 你准备好和我一起去晚餐约会了吗 |
[11:50] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[11:52] | I should probably be a gentleman | 我应该先做个绅士 |
[11:53] | and change first. | 换身衣服 |
[11:55] | No. | 不 |
[11:56] | Come on, I’m taking you to Danville General. | 来 我带你去丹维尔综合医院 |
[11:58] | No. No, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[11:59] | They’re probably still pretty upset about the CAT scan machine | 他们也许还在为几年前 |
[12:02] | that I sabotaged a few years back. | 我毁了断层扫描仪的事而不爽 |
[12:04] | Okay, fine. Leawood Med, then. | 好吧 那就利伍德医院吧 |
[12:06] | Kinda blew up their bio-chem lab. | 我好像把他们的生物化学实验室给炸了 |
[12:08] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[12:10] | fine, there is a shady vet down on Fairview. | 好吧 费尔维尤那有间非法的兽医诊所 |
[12:12] | He won’t ask– | 他不会问… |
[12:14] | Dr. Haley. | 哈利医生 |
[12:15] | Yeah, I love that guy. | 我很喜欢他 |
[12:17] | He’s wanted to kill me ever since Tijuana, though. | 但是在提华纳事件之后 他一直想杀了我 |
[12:19] | That’s actually a really funny story for some other time. | 那件事其实很好玩 以后告诉你 |
[12:24] | I can’t believe I’m about to say this. | 不敢相信我会说出这句话 |
[12:27] | I will take you to S.T.A.R. Labs | 我会带你回尖端科研实验室 |
[12:28] | and have Caity fix you. | 让凯特琳治好你 |
[12:31] | But if you step out of line… | 但如果你越界的话 |
[12:33] | I will let you bleed out. | 我会让你流血而死 |
[12:37] | I wouldn’t expect anything less. | 我想也是 |
[12:50] | Is that urine? | 那是尿吗 |
[12:53] | Is it lunch already, or– | 到时间吃午饭了吗 |
[12:55] | Yes, and I’m starving. | 是的 我要饿死了 |
[12:56] | Please tell me you’re not still in the middle of something. | 请告诉你不是还在忙吧 |
[12:59] | No… | 不是 |
[13:00] | Yeah, I’m just waiting to see | 我只是在等着 |
[13:02] | if this chemical compound reacts and turns blue. | 看这个化学物质会不会变成蓝色 |
[13:05] | Cool. | 酷 |
[13:07] | What does blue mean? | 蓝色代表什么 |
[13:14] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[13:15] | Cecile. | 塞西尔 |
[13:16] | – Are you and Iris… – No. | -你和爱瑞丝 -不 |
[13:18] | N-n-n– no, no, no. We– we’re not– | 不不不 我们没有… |
[13:35] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[13:43] | It was Godspeed? | 是神速吗 |
[13:45] | He must have broken out of Iron Heights. | 他肯定是从铁山监狱越狱了 |
[13:47] | Either that or there’s another clone in Central City. | 不是他 就是中城又出现了一个克隆体 |
[13:49] | Great. | 好极了 |
[13:51] | Why would they attack downtown? | 他们为什么在市中心发动攻击 |
[13:52] | I thought they wanted to steal your speed? | 我以为他们想抢走你的神速 |
[13:54] | The last one did. | 上一个是的 |
[13:55] | When Rathaway and I took him down, | 在我和拉瑟威把他抓起来之后 |
[13:57] | he said whoever sent him wants infinite velocity. | 他说派他来的人想要无限的速度 |
[14:00] | Well, now it looks like he wants infinite chaos. | 看来现在他想要无限的混乱 |
[14:03] | 神速 中城警局报告 | |
[14:04] | Man. | 天呐 |
[14:05] | I just picked up two different reports in progress. | 我刚刚收到同时发生的两起不同的报告 |
[14:07] | One has Godspeed causing a multi-car collision | 一个说神速在市政厅附近造成 |
[14:09] | near City Hall. | 多车相撞 |
[14:10] | And the other one has him at a gas station, | 另一个显示他在一个加油站 |
[14:11] | like, three miles away. | 相距有五公里 |
[14:13] | Man, he’s fast. | 天啊 他真够快的 |
[14:14] | Even you can’t be in two places at once. | 就连你都没办法同时身处两地 |
[14:16] | Neither can he. | 他也做不到 |
[14:18] | There’s two of them. | 是有两个 |
[14:20] | Frost, if I run you downtown– | 冰霜 如果我让你去市中心… |
[14:21] | – I’m already ahead of you. – All right, | -我已经想到你前面了 -好吧 |
[14:22] | – I’m gonna take the gas station. – Wait. | -我去加油站 -等等 |
[14:24] | 神速 中城警局报告 | |
[14:26] | Where’d they go? | 他们跑哪儿去了 |
[14:27] | Satellites aren’t picking up anything, | 卫星看不到任何情况了 |
[14:29] | They’re just…gone. | 他们… 消失了 |
[14:31] | Okay, maybe Iris can rally Team Citizen. | 也许爱瑞丝可以集结公民报小队 |
[14:33] | They can canvas the sites, | 他们可以对现场进行排查 |
[14:35] | find out what they were looking for? | 弄清楚他们想找什么 |
[14:36] | No. | 不 |
[14:37] | Uh, what I mean is– | 我的意思是… |
[14:38] | there’s two of them, so, | 他们有两个 所以 |
[14:40] | that means they have the advantage now. | 就是说优势现在在他们那边了 |
[14:41] | So anybody that’s not a speedster | 所以不是极速者的话 |
[14:43] | should stay put where it’s safe. | 就应该老老实实待在安全的地方 |
[14:46] | And Iris is already home sick anyway, | 况且爱瑞丝本来就生病在家呢 |
[14:49] | so she’s already in the safest place possible. | 她已经在最安全的地方了 |
[14:50] | Okay, what are we supposed to do? | 那我们应该做什么 |
[14:54] | I’ve been thinking about that. | 我一直在思考这个问题 |
[14:55] | A cryptographic algorithm | 加密算法 |
[14:57] | might help us decode their modem-speak | 也许可以帮助我们破解他们的声音 |
[14:58] | and figure out why they’re back. | 搞清楚他们为何回来 |
[15:00] | All right, do it, yeah. | 好的 去做吧 |
[15:01] | I’m gonna search the city. | 我去城里搜索 |
[15:05] | So here’s a question. | 那问题来了 |
[15:07] | Confidentially speaking, I mean, | 坦诚地讲 |
[15:10] | what is your sister into? | 你妹妹喜欢什么 |
[15:11] | Is it horror movies, Westerns, | 是恐怖片还是西部片 |
[15:13] | single malt, blended? | 单麦芽还是调和威士忌 |
[15:15] | “Cardigan” Or “Blinding Lights”? | 《羊毛衫》还是《眩光》 |
[15:16] | Go. | 说吧 |
[15:17] | Confidentially speaking? | 坦诚地讲吗 |
[15:22] | You can’t handle her. | 你对付不了她 |
[15:25] | Rest up. | 歇着吧 |
[15:30] | Hey, what’s with our sonic booms? | 音爆是什么情况 |
[15:34] | Don’t mind me. | 不用理会我 |
[15:37] | Let’s play… | 我们来玩… |
[15:39] | a guessing game. | 一个猜谜的游戏吧 |
[15:40] | Shall we? | 好不好 |
[15:41] | Let’s see. | 我们来想想 |
[15:42] | A sonic boom at ground level. | 在地面上的音爆 |
[15:45] | And with this being Central City, AKA meta heaven, | 而此地是中城 也就是超能者天堂 |
[15:48] | I am guessing a speedster’s behind it. | 我的猜测是背后有个极速者 |
[15:50] | And since there have been one, two–that’s math. | 既然有过一个 二个… 这是数学 |
[15:53] | Five Godspeeds running around Central City | 五个神速 在过去的一年半里 |
[15:56] | in the last year and a half alone, | 出没在中城 |
[15:58] | I am also guessing another one just showed up to the party. | 我还猜测刚刚又有一个来凑热闹了 |
[16:01] | I hate you. | 我讨厌你 |
[16:04] | There’s two more. | 是又来了两个 |
[16:05] | Yup, you heroic types have quite the dilemma. | 你们这些大英雄还真是两难了呢 |
[16:07] | How are we gonna stop both of them at the same time? | 我们如何同时阻止他们两个呢 |
[16:10] | That’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[16:11] | “We” aren’t doing anything. | “我们”什么都不做 |
[16:13] | You need to focus on Ultraviolet’s surgery. | 你需要集中精神在致命紫光的手术上 |
[16:15] | Who’s Ultraviolet? Is sh– | 谁是致命紫光 她是… |
[16:17] | – Will you just be quiet? – Shut up. | -你别说话好吗 -闭嘴 |
[16:22] | Stay here. I’ve got a job to do. | 待在这 我还有正事呢 |
[16:25] | Do you need any help? | 你需要帮助吗 |
[16:27] | I could stay, you know. | 我是可以待在这 |
[16:29] | C’mon, put me in coach? | 拜托 让我坐冷板凳吗 |
[16:32] | You just got patched up. | 你刚刚被包扎好 |
[16:34] | You’re benched. | 你就待在替补席上吧 |
[16:36] | Right. | 好吧 |
[16:39] | You, Caitlin, | 你 凯特琳 |
[16:40] | and whoever else is part of your S.T.A.R. Labs posse | 还有你们尖端科研实验室所有其他人 |
[16:42] | think you get to just sit up here in your ivory tower | 以为你们能就坐在你们的象牙塔里 |
[16:45] | judging who’s good and who’s bad. | 去评判谁是好人谁是坏人 |
[16:46] | Well, guess what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[16:48] | Life. Isn’t binary. | 生命不是非黑即白的 |
[16:51] | It’s everything in between. | 而是介于两者之间的 |
[16:53] | Now, you don’t trust me? That’s fine. | 你不信任我 没关系 |
[16:56] | But you cannot decide who someone’s gonna be today | 但你不能基于某人昨天的行为 |
[16:58] | based on what they did yesterday. | 来决定他们今天会是什么样的人 |
[17:00] | And you should know that better than anybody else… | 你应该比别人更清楚这一点… |
[17:04] | Killer Frost. | 冰霜杀手 |
[17:09] | I’m sorry I-I just wanna help you. | 对不起 我只是想帮忙 |
[17:14] | No. | 不行 |
[17:21] | Is this really necessary? | 真有这个必要吗 |
[17:25] | Great. | 太好了 |
[17:39] | She’s gonna be okay, right? | 她会没事的 对吗 |
[17:42] | Of course. Hey. | 当然了 |
[17:45] | She’s in good hands. | 她有最好的治疗 |
[17:59] | They’re back, aren’t they? | 他们回来了 对吗 |
[18:00] | One of the Godspeed clones is attacking | 神速的一个克隆在袭击 |
[18:02] | the Central City power plant, | 中城发电厂 |
[18:03] | and if he takes it out like he did with the gas station, | 如果他毁掉了它 就像毁掉加油站那样 |
[18:05] | the blast radius will be over 40 square miles. | 爆炸半径会超过六十公里 |
[18:07] | – All right. – You should take Allegra and Frost with you. | -好吧 -你应该带上阿莱格拉和冰霜 |
[18:09] | No, if the other Godspeed attacks, | 不 如果其他神速发动袭击 |
[18:10] | they’re our last line of defense. | 她们是我们最后的防线 |
[18:26] | Look, I know you’re not the real Godspeed, | 我知道你不是真正的神速 |
[18:28] | but I won’t let you harm this city anymore. | 但我不会让你再危害这座城市了 |
[18:30] | So why don’t you just tell me who sent you. | 你何不直接告诉我是谁派你来的 |
[18:37] | Barry, my algorithm is translating what Godspeed said. | 巴里 我的算法正在翻译神速所说的 |
[18:40] | What is it? | 说的是什么 |
[18:44] | “I have him.” | “我让他上钩了” |
[18:46] | Oh, frak, it’s a trap! | 天啊 这是个圈套 |
[18:47] | Get out of there! | 快离开那 |
[18:54] | Barry, get out of there! | 巴里 快跑 |
[19:00] | Chester, initiate Babel Protocols! | 切斯特 启动巴布尔协议 |
[19:03] | But Barry, if I drop the force field, | 可巴里 如果我降下能量力场 |
[19:04] | you’ll be locked out. | 你就会被关在外面 |
[19:05] | Do it now! | 快 |
[19:55] | So what? They couldn’t phase through, | 怎么 他们穿越不进来 |
[19:57] | so now they’re trying to punch through? | 所以现在想要一拳一拳打进来吗 |
[19:59] | How long will the force field hold? | 力场能坚持多久 |
[20:00] | At the rate they’re going, an hour maybe? | 以他们的速度来看 也许一个小时吧 |
[20:06] | Wait, what are you gonna do? | 等等 你要干什么 |
[20:07] | Get reinforcements. | 去找增援 |
[20:09] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[20:18] | Barry, are you okay? | 巴里 你没事吧 |
[20:20] | Yeah, yeah, I’m just… | 没事 我就是… |
[20:22] | just thinking I’m glad Iris is home and not here. | 在想还好爱瑞丝是在家而不是在这 |
[20:25] | At least she’s safe there. | 至少她在家是安全的 |
[20:29] | But I still put the rest of you in danger. | 但我还是把你们置于危险之中 |
[20:30] | Hey, man. | 兄弟 |
[20:31] | Look, we’re Team Flash. | 我们是闪电侠小队 |
[20:33] | Hey, we can handle this. | 我们能对付 |
[20:35] | Plus, look at it this way: | 再说 要这么看 |
[20:36] | With all the clones here, the city’s safe. | 所有的克隆都在这 那城市是安全的 |
[20:40] | Wait, Chester, is there a way to evacuate | 切斯特 有什么办法能 |
[20:42] | without raising the force field? | 不升起力场而撤离吗 |
[20:44] | Even if there was, | 即便真有 |
[20:45] | Caitlin’s mid-surgery with Ultraviolet right now. | 凯特琳正在给致命紫光做手术呢 |
[20:48] | So if she stops… | 她要停手… |
[20:50] | Allegra’s cousin might die. | 阿莱格拉的表姐就可能会死 |
[20:52] | All right, we need a new plan. | 好吧 我们需要个新的计划 |
[20:54] | – Fast. – Yeah, on it. | -要快 -是 在做呢 |
[20:55] | I’m gonna check in with Iris. | 我去看看爱瑞丝的情况 |
[21:02] | Hey, Iris. | 爱瑞丝 |
[21:03] | You must still be resting, that’s good. | 你一定还在休息呢 那很好 |
[21:07] | I’d come check on you in person, only it’s kinda | 我本要亲自过来看看你的情况 只是 |
[21:09] | turned into a hell of a day here at the office. | 办公室这边有麻烦 |
[21:14] | Anyway, um… | 总之 |
[21:16] | I know it’s supposed to be one of the happiest days | 我知道这本应是我们一生中 |
[21:18] | of our lives, and I don’t want you to worry. | 最开心的日子 我不想让你担心 |
[21:20] | Just rest. | 你休息就好了 |
[21:21] | But know that whatever happens, | 只要知道无论发生什么 |
[21:24] | I’m gonna do everything I can to keep you and the baby safe. | 我会拼尽全力去保证你和宝宝的安全 |
[21:29] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[21:31] | You’re having a baby! | 你要当爸爸了 |
[21:32] | I’ll check in with you later, love you. | 我待会再联系你 爱你 |
[21:34] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[21:35] | Thank you, Chester, | 谢谢 切斯特 |
[21:36] | but we haven’t told anybody yet. | 但是我们还没告诉别人 |
[21:38] | So if you could please help me keep it that way– | 所以你能先别说出去吗 |
[21:40] | Oh, no, no, I got you, I got you. | 不会 我不会说的 |
[21:41] | – Consider it locked and zipped. – Okay. | -我会守口如瓶 -好的 |
[21:43] | Whoa… a little baby speedster! | 一个小极速者 |
[21:47] | Maybe his first steps will be a “Fathwoom.” | 也许他的第一步就能”健步如飞” |
[21:49] | It’s a girl, not a boy. | 是个女孩 不是男孩 |
[21:52] | Wait, have–have you already met this kid? | 等等 你已经见过这个孩子了吗 |
[21:54] | Is this like a “Back to the Future” type thing? | 是像《回到未来》那样吗 |
[21:56] | Yeah, well, not exactly. | 不太一样 |
[21:57] | Then how do you know the gender? | 那你怎么知道是男是女的 |
[21:59] | ‘Cause relatively speaking, | 因为相对而言 |
[22:00] | you just knowing you have a kid | 你知道你有个孩子这件事 |
[22:02] | introduces a whole new set of temporal variables, | 会引入一组全新的时间变量 |
[22:04] | all of which can have an effect on present | 这些会影响到 |
[22:06] | and future timelines… | 现在和将来的时间线 |
[22:08] | and change what was once predetermined outcomes. | 改变原本预定的结果 |
[22:11] | I guess I don’t know for sure. | 那我也不清楚了 |
[22:13] | I mean, I have seen so many | 我看过许多 |
[22:15] | different versions of our future. | 不同版本的未来 |
[22:19] | Just like the Godspeeds. | 好像是神速 |
[22:20] | If it looks like those clones are gonna break through, | 如果那些克隆人看起来要突破了 |
[22:22] | I want you to hide in the Time Vault. | 我希望你能躲进时间穹顶里 |
[22:24] | Cisco turned it into a panic room before he left, | 西斯科走之前把它改造成了安全屋 |
[22:26] | just in case I ever went Dark Flash again. | 以防我再变成黑暗闪电侠 |
[22:29] | Nothing can get inside. | 什么都进不去 |
[22:31] | Oh, snap, I completely forgot why I came here! | 糟糕 我完全忘了我来干什么了 |
[22:33] | I have a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[22:34] | So, remember that trap from earlier? | 还记得之前的陷阱吗 |
[22:36] | Yeah? | 记得 |
[22:37] | That was the Godspeed clones creating a set of variables | 那是神速克隆人用来预测 |
[22:39] | designed to predict a fixed outcome– | 你会去拯救那座电厂这个预定结果 |
[22:42] | that you would come to save the power plant. | 制造的一系列变量 |
[22:43] | But they didn’t predict that you’d get away. | 但是他们没预测到你会脱身 |
[22:46] | Which means that our best defense against them would be– | 也就是说我们最好的对抗方式就是 |
[22:48] | The unpredictable. | 未知因素 |
[22:54] | H-how much longer? | 还要多久 |
[22:55] | Allegra, honey, she’s gonna be fine. | 阿莱格拉 亲爱的 她会没事的 |
[22:58] | Okay, but… | 好的 但是 |
[22:59] | how can you do that | 外面都乱套了 |
[23:00] | with all hell breaking loose out there? | 你怎么做手术 |
[23:02] | I don’t have a choice. | 我也没办法 |
[23:11] | Oh, like you’re really surprised. | 不要故作惊讶 |
[23:15] | Well, that’s getting worse. | 变得更糟了 |
[23:17] | Guess those two Godspeeds need a place to crash, huh? | 我猜那两个神速要找个地方休息吧 |
[23:20] | Can’t be good. | 肯定没好事 |
[23:20] | There’s six of them now. | 现在他们有六个 |
[23:22] | And if they get in here, they could kill us all. | 如果他们进来 他们会杀了我们所有人 |
[23:26] | You brought Derek and Nancy. | 你带了德里克和南希 |
[23:28] | It’s worse than I thought. | 比我想的还要糟 |
[23:30] | First, | 首先 |
[23:31] | I need you to promise me that if I give these to you, | 我需要你向我保证如果我把这个给你 |
[23:33] | you won’t stab me in the back the first chance you get. | 你不会趁机在我背后捅刀 |
[23:36] | I’m serious, Mark. | 我认真的 马克 |
[23:37] | Today, you need to be a good guy. | 今天 你需要做个好人 |
[23:40] | – I can’t do that. – Why not? | -我不能这么做 -为什么不 |
[23:42] | Because I’m not a good guy. | 因为我不是好人 |
[23:43] | Don’t you know that? | 你不知道吗 |
[23:45] | It’s why you’re attracted to me. | 这就是你喜欢我的原因 |
[23:47] | Please, can we not do that right now? | 拜托 我们能别现在谈这个吗 |
[23:49] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[23:51] | If you really want my help, | 如果你真的想要我帮忙 |
[23:52] | then you need to at least try to speak to me | 那你至少要试着用我这样的人 |
[23:54] | in a way that someone like me can understand. | 能理解的方式跟我说话 |
[23:56] | ‘Cause I’m no hero. | 因为我不是英雄 |
[23:59] | I’m never gonna be. | 永远不会是 |
[24:01] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[24:03] | If those six speedsters get in here, we’re screwed. | 如果那六个极速者闯进来 我们就完蛋了 |
[24:06] | So I need all the backup I can get. | 所以我需要我能得到的所有后援 |
[24:09] | ‘Cause I don’t wanna die, | 因为我不想死 |
[24:10] | and I’m pretty sure you don’t either. | 我很确信你也不想 |
[24:18] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:20] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[24:32] | It takes a lot to gain my trust. | 赢得我的信任很难 |
[24:35] | Break it, you won’t get it back. | 打破我的信任 我就再也不会信你 |
[24:48] | So what’s the plan? | 计划是什么 |
[24:49] | So here’s the plan. | 计划是这样的 |
[24:50] | You know how those Godspeed clones use that | 你知道神速克隆人 |
[24:52] | – modem-speak to communicate? – Yeah, yeah. | -是用生物无人机交流的吧 -知道 |
[24:53] | Well… I can take audio of it, and then I can transmit | 我能录下来 然后通过中城警局的 |
[24:57] | that sound through CCPD’s emergency alert system. | 紧急警报系统播送出去 |
[24:59] | Like this. | 就像这样 |
[25:02] | Yeah, okay, now, | 好的 现在 |
[25:04] | imagine one of these staticky clone voices | 想象一下从中城的 |
[25:06] | coming through every speaker, every radio, | 每一个扬声器 收音机 |
[25:09] | and every cell phone in Central City. | 和每一部手机传来一条刺耳的克隆人声音 |
[25:12] | It would be like trying to | 那会像是 |
[25:12] | talk to a friend over a loud dance floor. | 在喧闹的舞池里和朋友交流 |
[25:14] | Impossible, right? And… | 不可能 对吧 而且 |
[25:16] | They wouldn’t be able to predict where to go first. | 他们就不能预测出先去哪里 |
[25:19] | And in the confusion, Frost, Mark, and I | 在他们迷惑的时候 冰霜 马克 |
[25:20] | would have a chance to take them down one at a time. | 还有我就有机会一个一个收拾他们 |
[25:22] | And I can boost the signal loud enough | 除此之外 我可以把信号放大到 |
[25:24] | to scramble their brains like eggs for good measure. | 足以扰乱他们的大脑 |
[25:26] | But first, I gotta prep the CCPD server | 但是首先 我需要通过上传信号 |
[25:29] | by uploading the signal. | 让中城警局的服务器做好准备 |
[25:30] | How long will that take? | 要多久 |
[25:31] | Five minutes? | 五分钟 |
[25:35] | Make it four. | 减到四分钟 |
[25:36] | Got it. | 好的 |
[25:42] | Is–is that supposed to be happening? | 这是正常的吗 |
[25:44] | No. | 不是 |
[25:45] | Whatever Black Hole did, | 无论黑洞做了什么 |
[25:46] | removing the chip has caused some sort of | 移除芯片已经造成了 |
[25:47] | systemic neural trauma. | 某种系统性神经损伤 |
[25:50] | I-I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[25:52] | The anesthesia should be working. | 麻醉应该有用的 |
[25:53] | W–she’s hurting, you have to do something. | 她很痛 你得做些什么 |
[25:56] | What I have to do is finish this and close the wound. | 我要做的是完成手术和缝合伤口 |
[25:59] | Okay, hey, Caitlin… can I try something? | 凯特琳 我能试一下吗 |
[26:34] | Her reaction’s stabilizing. | 她的反应稳定了 |
[26:41] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[26:47] | The only thing I could. | 我唯一能做的 |
[26:50] | I can share my feelings with others now. | 我现在能和别人分享我的感受 |
[26:53] | So I gave Esperanza the peace that I feel | 所以我给了埃斯佩兰萨我感到的平静 |
[26:57] | knowing that you and Caitlin | 因为我知道你 凯特琳 |
[27:01] | and the rest of Team Flash are out there | 还有闪电侠小队的其他人 |
[27:04] | saving the world, | 每天都在外面 |
[27:06] | one day at a time. | 拯救世界 |
[27:43] | Barry, we have a big problem. | 巴里 我们有个大麻烦 |
[27:45] | Brute force and phasing didn’t work, so now… | 蛮力和穿越不管用 所以现在 |
[27:47] | They figured out something better. | 他们想到了更好的办法 |
[27:48] | Draining energy from the forcefield itself, | 直接从力场吸收能量 |
[27:50] | like they would with my speed. | 就像他们对我的速度那样 |
[28:13] | We have a perimeter breach. | 外围出现缺口 |
[28:20] | He’s calling the others. | 他在呼叫其他人 |
[28:21] | Chester, get out of here. | 切斯特 离开这里 |
[28:37] | Gideon. | 吉迪恩 |
[28:39] | Gideon, secure the room! | 吉迪恩 封锁房间 |
[28:40] | Tachyon nullifiers activated, | 超光速粒子零化器激活 |
[28:41] | Chester P. Runk. | 切斯特·P·朗克 |
[28:42] | Time Vault secured. | 时间保险库已封锁 |
[28:55] | Can I change my mind about helping? | 现在帮忙还来得及吗 |
[28:57] | Too late. | 太迟了 |
[29:03] | Chester P. Runk, multiple Godspeeds | 切斯特·P·朗克 多个神速 |
[29:05] | are assaulting S.T.A.R. Labs. | 正在攻击尖端科研实验室 |
[29:07] | Do you need assistance formulating a plan? | 您是否需要帮助制定计划 |
[29:09] | I already had one, Gideon. | 我有计划 吉迪恩 |
[29:11] | I was gonna pipe their clone-speak into CCPD systems | 我要把他们的克隆语言传送到中城警局系统 |
[29:13] | and confuse the hell out of them, | 把他们弄糊涂 |
[29:14] | but, you know, I’m stuck in a room. | 可是 我被关在房间里了 |
[29:16] | Would you like to play the signal through | 你要把这段信号播放给 |
[29:18] | S.T.A.R. Labs’ intercom system instead? | 尖端科学实验室的对讲系统吗 |
[29:20] | Yes, Gideon! | 对啊 吉迪恩 |
[29:22] | Yes, I would! | 我放 |
[29:23] | And hopefully, this will give Barry and the others | 希望这能给巴里和其他人 |
[29:25] | the distraction that they need. | 所需要的干扰 |
[29:26] | Okay, Gideon, | 好的 吉迪恩 |
[29:27] | pipe audio file number 2808 | 在这栋楼的所有房间 |
[29:29] | into every room in this facility. | 播放2802号音频文档 |
[29:31] | And crank it– I mean, “P. Funk” Loud. | 搞它 我是说 “朗声”播放 |
[29:34] | Of course. | 好的 |
[31:25] | Oh, crap. | 糟糕 |
[32:16] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[34:09] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[34:15] | Ultraviolet’s recovering, | 致命紫光在恢复中 |
[34:17] | but she’s gonna be okay. | 但她会没事的 |
[34:18] | Good. | 很好 |
[34:19] | Thanks, both of you. | 谢谢你们俩 |
[34:22] | Without that chip, she’s free. | 没了那个芯片 她自由了 |
[34:24] | Now I just have to help her adjust back to… | 现在我只需要帮她调整回… |
[34:28] | you know, normal. | 正常状态 |
[34:30] | Yeah, well, with you in her corner, | 有你帮她 |
[34:31] | that’ll be easy-peasy. | 那简直小菜一碟 |
[34:33] | Thanks, Chuck. | 谢谢 切克 |
[34:33] | ‘Cause with everything that’s going on, | 发生了这么多事 |
[34:35] | we’re gonna need all the help we can get. | 我们会需要能得到的所有帮助 |
[34:36] | Allegra’s right. | 阿莱格拉说得对 |
[34:38] | How do we stop a dozen Godspeeds? | 我们该怎么阻止十几个神速呢 |
[34:39] | Oh, yeah, Barry, how much of your speed did they steal? | 巴里 他们偷了你多少速度 |
[34:42] | Barely any. | 几乎没有 |
[34:43] | The other clones attacked the first ones | 在先来的克隆人造成实质上的伤害前 |
[34:46] | before they could do any real damage. | 其他的克隆人就攻击了他们 |
[34:48] | But why fight each other? | 可他们为什么相互攻击 |
[34:50] | Yeah, and why would any Godspeed | 是啊 为什么会有神速 |
[34:52] | wanna protect the Flash? | 要保护闪电侠呢 |
[34:53] | I don’t think they wanted to help me. | 我不觉得他们想帮我 |
[34:57] | I think they were trying to kill the other six. | 我觉得他们想杀掉另外六个 |
[34:59] | Speedsters fighting speedsters? | 极速者跟极速者打架吗 |
[35:01] | Yeah, that ain’t no regular bad guy battle. | 是啊 那不是普通的恶人斗殴 |
[35:04] | Whatever it is, we’re stuck in the middle of it. | 不管那是什么 我们困在那中间了 |
[35:06] | All this time, | 现在 |
[35:07] | we assumed the Godspeeds were aligned. | 我们先假设神速是同盟 |
[35:09] | But if they’re not… | 可如果不是… |
[35:15] | It’s a civil war. | 就是场内战 |
[35:22] | You know, technically… | 技术上来说… |
[35:25] | we didn’t win. | 我们没赢 |
[35:26] | But we are alive. | 可我们还活着 |
[35:30] | Something I didn’t think would be the case an hour ago. | 一小时前我以为我们活不成了 |
[35:36] | That… | 那… |
[35:37] | is cause for celebration. | 值得庆祝一下 |
[35:48] | Now I guess that you’re done with me, | 现在你大概要赶我走了 |
[35:49] | you’re not gonna let me spend the night, huh? | 你不会留我过夜的 对吧 |
[35:54] | No one’s kicking you out. | 没人要赶你走 |
[35:56] | Not yet. | 暂时没 |
[35:59] | One little near-death experience. | 又是一个小小的濒死体验呢 |
[36:02] | Are we becoming friends? | 我们会成为朋友吗 |
[36:04] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[36:05] | Well, you gotta admit, | 你得承认 |
[36:07] | we do have explosive chemistry. | 我们之间有爆炸量的化学反应 |
[36:09] | It’s kinda like sucrose and potassium chlorate with heat. | 有点像蔗糖和氯酸钾的加热反应 |
[36:14] | What a nerd. | 真是书呆子 |
[36:21] | You know, when those two Godspeeds had us pinned, | 当那两个神速盯住我们的时候 |
[36:24] | I really thought that was it. | 我真的以为我这辈子就这样了 |
[36:28] | But somehow, | 但不知怎么的 |
[36:29] | I was okay with it. | 我竟然没意见 |
[36:32] | Can I tell you why? | 我能告诉你原因吗 |
[36:38] | It was because you were with me. | 因为你当时跟我一起 |
[36:41] | And somehow, | 不知怎么的 |
[36:43] | knowing that you would be the last face that I would see | 知道你会是我最后见到的面孔 |
[36:47] | or the last voice | 或者最后听到的 |
[36:49] | that I’d hear… | 一个声音… |
[36:52] | just made everything okay. | 就让一切好起来了 |
[36:55] | Everything. | 所有的一切 |
[36:58] | I didn’t think we were gonna make it, either. | 我当时也觉得我们会活不成 |
[37:01] | But we did. | 但我们活下来了 |
[37:07] | What are you thinking about now, Mark? | 你现在在想着什么 马克 |
[37:11] | You, Snowflake. | 你 小雪花 |
[37:26] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么情况 |
[37:41] | Sucrose and potassium chlorate my ass. | 去他的蔗糖和氯酸钾 |
[37:44] | Mark! | 马克 |
[38:02] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[38:04] | Stop worrying. | 别担心了 |
[38:05] | You’re gonna be a great dad. | 你会是个好爸爸的 |
[38:06] | We all know it. | 我们都知道的 |
[38:08] | Thanks, Cecile. | 谢谢 塞西尔 |
[38:10] | I just… | 我只是… |
[38:12] | wish Iris was feeling better and could be here. | 希望爱瑞斯能好起来 回来这里 |
[38:15] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[38:15] | But you’re gonna call her as soon as we’re done. | 但我们一结束你就会给她打电话的 |
[38:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:21] | Okay, what is it? | 怎么了 |
[38:23] | Oh, I was just thinking. I’m… | 我只是在想… |
[38:26] | I hope our child has iris’s heart. | 我希望我们的孩子能有爱瑞丝的心胸 |
[38:30] | And her fearlessness. | 还有她的无所畏惧 |
[38:32] | Oh, she will. | 她会的 |
[38:45] | It’s–it’s negative. | 是 是阴性 |
[38:51] | I don’t… | 我不 |
[38:53] | I… | 我… |
[38:55] | I mean, my dream. | 我是说 我梦到了 |
[38:58] | Nora said everything was gonna work out. | 诺拉说一切都会好起来的 |
[39:01] | It will, honey. | 会的 亲爱的 |
[39:02] | – I know it will. – How? | -我知道会好的 -怎么好起来 |
[39:06] | If–if this isn’t the future for me and Iris… | 如果这不是我和爱瑞丝的未来… |
[39:13] | What is? | 那什么是呢 |
[39:32] | Creyke hasn’t shown up all day. | 克雷克一整天都没出现 |
[39:34] | Maybe he moved on? | 可能他走了 |
[39:36] | No, he’ll be here. | 不 他会来的 |
[39:38] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[39:40] | It’s strange, | 真奇怪 |
[39:42] | being so close to almost closing this case. | 几乎都要结案了 |
[39:47] | Are you worried about arresting an old friend? | 你在担心要逮捕一个老朋友吗 |
[39:52] | After we joined the service, | 我们入伍以后 |
[39:55] | I went into intelligence. | 我进了情报局 |
[39:58] | Adam ended up in special forces. | 亚当去了特种部队 |
[40:00] | Turns out he had a knack for killing. | 原来是他有杀人的爱好 |
[40:03] | One the army used to great effect. | 军队能把这爱好往好处用 |
[40:07] | Something changed in him, West. | 有东西改变了他 韦斯特 |
[40:11] | And I didn’t see it. | 而我之前没看出来 |
[40:12] | And since you two grew up so much alike… | 因为你们俩的成长经历这么相似… |
[40:17] | Now you’re worried that whatever broke him | 现在你担心击垮他的东西 |
[40:20] | might break you too? | 也会击垮你吗 |
[40:22] | All our lives, we had each other’s backs. | 我们这一辈子 都在互相照应 |
[40:27] | ‘Till he stabbed me in mine. | 直到他从背后给了我一刀 |
[40:30] | Left me for dead. | 留我一人等死 |
[40:37] | What could change a person enough to do that? | 是什么让一个人有如此改变呢 |
[40:48] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么 |
[40:51] | Get out of the car! | 快下车 |