时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | The city is in chaos | 城市陷入混乱 |
[00:02] | and hospitals are overwhelmed. | 医院已经人满为患 |
[00:04] | CCPD advises you, stay indoors | 中城警局建议市民待在家里 |
[00:06] | as the violent speedster war escalates– | 因为凶残的极速战争升极了 |
[00:13] | Iris! | 爱瑞丝 |
[00:14] | I need to get back out there. | 我得出去一下 |
[00:16] | Dad! | 爸 |
[00:18] | Something’s wrong. | 出事了 |
[00:20] | Our family… | 我们家 |
[00:21] | The future… | 未来 |
[00:23] | It’s all changed. | 全变了 |
[00:26] | Flash has to do something | 趁还来得及 |
[00:27] | before it’s too late! | 闪电侠得做点什么 |
[00:33] | Nora! | 诺拉 |
[00:44] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了 |
[01:10] | People are getting attacked | 人们正受到攻击 |
[01:11] | in their offices, their cars, | 在办公室里 车里 |
[01:13] | their own homes! | 自己家里 |
[01:14] | And seemingly at random. | 看似毫无规律 |
[01:16] | So… | 所以说 |
[01:17] | Godspeeds are attacking folks in their homes now? | 神速现在开始到居民家里袭击人了 |
[01:20] | You mean I could just be hanging out at home | 意思是就算我待在家里 |
[01:21] | listening to my Nas-Nasty-Nas, | 听我的音乐 |
[01:23] | drinking coffee, and a whole Godspeed could just– | 喝着咖啡 神速也会 |
[01:25] | Ah, the Godspeeds are gone again. | 神速又消失了 |
[01:27] | You’re hurt. What happened? | 你受伤了 发生什么事 |
[01:28] | They ambushed me while I was evacuating City Hall. | 他们在我疏散市政厅时伏击了我 |
[01:31] | I barely made it out in one piece. | 差点没活着出来 |
[01:32] | Okay, let’s get you to the med lab. | 我们去医务室 |
[01:34] | Chester, can you call Iris? | 切斯特 你打电话给爱瑞丝 |
[01:35] | – Yeah, sure. – No, no. | -好的 -不用 不用 |
[01:36] | She’s still home feeling sick. Let her rest. | 她不舒服在家休息 |
[01:38] | Frost is out there helping. | 冰霜在外面帮忙 |
[01:40] | Chester, how long was it before they showed up this time? | 切斯特 他们此次出现距离上次多久 |
[01:43] | About eight hours. | 差不多八小时 |
[01:44] | But their movements are unpredictable | 但是他们的行动无法预测 |
[01:46] | and we still have no idea where they’re going | 而且我们也不知道他们消失后 |
[01:47] | once they disappear. | 会去哪 |
[01:48] | Can we figure out when they’re gonna come back next? | 我们能弄清楚他们下次什么时候回来吗 |
[01:50] | I could start working on a predictive algorithm. | 我可以开始做一套预测算法 |
[01:54] | Right, okay. If there’s a pattern | 对 要是他们诡异的行为 |
[01:55] | to their freaky-deaky moves, I’ll find it. | 有一定规律的话 我就能找出来 |
[01:57] | Even if we figure out when they’re gonna attack next, | 就算我们知道了他们下次袭击的时间 |
[02:01] | we still have no idea what these new clones want. | 我们还是不知道那些新克隆人想要什么 |
[02:04] | The original six want your speed. | 最初那六个想要你的速度 |
[02:05] | And just as they were gonna get it, | 就在他们马上要成功的时候 |
[02:07] | six more showed up and saved you. | 又来了六个救了你 |
[02:08] | Right, but why? | 是啊 但是为什么呢 |
[02:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:12] | I mean, how do we stop a civil war | 要是我们都不知道 |
[02:14] | if we don’t even understand | 两方为何交战 |
[02:15] | why both sides are fighting each other? | 那我们如何阻止这场内战 |
[02:19] | Has anybody heard from Joe? | 你们谁有乔的消息 |
[02:21] | He left town with Kramer hours ago. | 他和克莱默几小时前离开城区 |
[02:22] | I haven’t been able to get ahold of him. | 我就一直没联系到他 |
[02:24] | I think I know why. | 我可能知道为什么 |
[02:26] | This Godspeed war is causing a buildup of electricity, | 这次神速之战会产生大量电力 |
[02:28] | shielding Central City in what’s essentially | 基本上就是把中城罩在了 |
[02:30] | a faraday cage. | 法拉第电笼里 |
[02:32] | Any electronic signal is being totally contained inside. | 所有电子信号完全被局限在内部了 |
[02:34] | So no one in the city | 那现在我们没人能跟 |
[02:36] | can text or call the outside world right now. | 中城以外的人联系了 |
[02:38] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:40] | Cecile, if there’s one thing Joe knows how to do, | 塞西尔 乔知道完全知道 |
[02:42] | it’s take care of himself. | 怎么照顾好自己 |
[02:44] | And right now, anywhere’s safer than Central City. | 而现在哪都比中城安全 |
[03:03] | You got out. | 你们逃出来了 |
[03:09] | Two against one. | 二对一 |
[03:11] | Not fair. | 不公平 |
[03:25] | Time to go hunting. | 猎杀开始 |
[03:32] | So that was Creyke. | 刚刚那是克瑞可 |
[03:34] | How did you know he had us in his sights? | 你怎么知道他发现我们了 |
[03:36] | That light. | 那道光 |
[03:37] | I’d recognize the signature | 我在哪都能认出 |
[03:38] | of Adam’s pulse rifle anywhere. | 亚当脉冲机关枪的信号 |
[03:41] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[03:43] | I’m alive, so I’m good. | 还活着 所以很好 |
[03:44] | We need to get backup, though. | 我们需要支援 |
[03:47] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[03:48] | I can’t get a signal. | 没有信号 |
[03:50] | He’s jamming cell service to keep us isolated. | 他为了让我们孤立无援干扰了手机信号 |
[03:53] | Which means he knows we didn’t die in that blast. | 也就是说他知道我们没被炸死 |
[03:57] | We need to keep moving. | 我们得继续走了 |
[04:06] | Easy. | 别动 |
[04:07] | You still have six broken ribs | 你断了六根肋骨 |
[04:09] | and some internal bleeding. | 还在内出血 |
[04:10] | Another hour of speed healing, I’ll be fine. | 再有一小时的极速治愈 我就没事了 |
[04:12] | Those Godspeeds will be back soon. | 神速马上就回来了 |
[04:14] | – I need to be ready. – Look… | -我得准备好 -听着 |
[04:16] | I’ve patched you up enough times to know | 我医治你这么久 已经很了解你了 |
[04:18] | that this isn’t about some broken bones | 你根本不是在担心你断的骨头 |
[04:20] | or clones, or… | 或几个克隆人 |
[04:22] | even Iris being under the weather. | 或是爱瑞丝身体的不适 |
[04:25] | I had a dream about Nora. | 我梦到诺拉了 |
[04:28] | My Nora, from the future. | 我未来的女儿 诺拉 |
[04:30] | It was the second dream, actually. | 其实 这是我第二次梦到她 |
[04:33] | This time, she was so afraid. | 这次 她很害怕 |
[04:37] | She told me the future had changed and… | 她跟我说未来发生了变化 |
[04:38] | I needed to do something. | 我需要做点什么 |
[04:43] | I know it was just a dream, but… | 我知道这只是个梦 但是 |
[04:47] | Caitlin, I’m really worried. | 凯特琳 我真的很担心 |
[04:50] | Godspeed was Nora’s enemy from 2049. | 神速就是诺拉在2049年的敌人 |
[04:53] | If all these other Godspeeds are here now, | 要是所有神速现在都在这了 |
[04:54] | what does that mean for the future of my family? | 那对于我未来的家庭来说意味着什么 |
[04:57] | What if it somehow means… | 要是这意味着 |
[04:59] | Your Nora doesn’t exist anymore. | 你的诺拉不复存在了 |
[05:03] | You could…go check on her. | 你可以 去看看她 |
[05:05] | Run to the future. | 跑去未来 |
[05:07] | I want to, but I’d risk causing another Flashpoint. | 我也想 但是会创造出另一个闪点 |
[05:10] | Plus, more Godspeeds could show up at any moment. | 再说 随时可能出现更多的神速 |
[05:13] | Then you wouldn’t be here to fight them. | 你就不能在这跟他们战斗了 |
[05:14] | I get it. You’re right. | 明白了 你是对的 |
[05:16] | I can’t leave. | 我不能走 |
[05:16] | Not while there’s a civil war in the city. | 不能在中城内战的时候走 |
[05:19] | Maybe I can help with that. | 也许我可以帮你 |
[05:23] | – John? – Dig! | -约翰 -狄格 |
[05:25] | Barry, Caitlin. | 巴里 凯特琳 |
[05:28] | I brought you something. | 我给你们带了点东西 |
[05:29] | What is it? | 什么东西 |
[05:30] | If we’re lucky, | 要是我们幸运的话 |
[05:32] | a way to end this war before someone gets killed. | 在杀戮开始之前 就能结束这场战争 |
[05:46] | It’s called an entropy trap. | 这东西叫熵陷阱 |
[05:49] | And hopefully, it’s gonna save your city. | 希望它能拯救你们的城市 |
[05:51] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[05:53] | So you’re saying that John Diggle | 所以说约翰·狄格尔 |
[05:54] | is gonna help us end the Godspeed war? | 会帮我们结束这场神速之战 |
[05:56] | AKA Spartan, | 外号斯巴达 |
[05:58] | AKA Oliver Queen’s right-hand man, | 奥利弗·奎恩的左右手 |
[05:59] | AKA the heart and soul of Team Arrow? | 绿箭团队的核心和灵魂人物 |
[06:04] | Yeah. | 是 |
[06:08] | And this is something that Cisco cooked up | 这个是你打电话给西斯科 |
[06:09] | after you called him and gave him the 411 on Central City. | 告诉他中城的事之后 他赶制出来的 |
[06:12] | Dig, when we reached out for help, | 狄格 没想到我们求救之后 |
[06:14] | I had no idea he was gonna send you. | 他会派你过来 |
[06:16] | He didn’t. | 他没派我 |
[06:17] | I volunteered, man. | 我自愿的 伙计 |
[06:20] | You’re fighting a war, Barry. | 你在打一场仗 巴里 |
[06:22] | I know something about that. | 我了解战争 |
[06:23] | And with a battle-tested soldier | 有你这样一个 |
[06:24] | like you on our side, | 久经沙场的战士 |
[06:27] | we’re gonna win. | 我们绝对会赢 |
[06:28] | This motion-detection plate | 这个运动检测盘的 |
[06:31] | has a response time | 响应时间 |
[06:33] | of a picosecond. | 只有百万分之一秒 |
[06:40] | And now it’s live. | 现在启动了 |
[06:41] | Hey, do you mind handing me that thing? | 你不介意把那个递给我吧 |
[06:44] | Oh, yeah, absolutely! | 好的 当然 |
[06:46] | I mean, like, absolutely I don’t mind kinda– | 我是说 我当然不介意 |
[06:49] | I’m the new guy, by the way. | 顺便说一下 我是新人 |
[06:50] | Chester. | 切斯特 |
[06:51] | Big fan, man, big fan. | 久仰 久仰 |
[06:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:55] | All right, guys, you might want to stand back. | 好了 伙计们 我们退后一点 |
[07:02] | Whoa, dog! | 牛啊 |
[07:05] | So the plasmatic wave eliminates | 等离子波能消灭 |
[07:06] | all entropy from any object | 物体或是人类的 |
[07:08] | or person. | 所有熵 |
[07:10] | Yup. | 是的 |
[07:12] | Freezing it in time. | 即刻定格 |
[07:22] | Guys… | 伙计们 |
[07:24] | If we could trap one of these Godspeeds, | 如果我们能抓住一个神速 |
[07:26] | find a way to communicate with it… | 找到跟他们交流的方法 |
[07:28] | We can find out what they want | 我们就会知道他们想要什么 |
[07:29] | and why they’re fighting. | 为什么打斗 |
[07:30] | And end this thing. | 就能结束战争 |
[07:32] | Once we’ve caught one, | 一旦我们抓到一个 |
[07:34] | we’ll bring it back here for questioning. | 我们就把它带到这里来问话 |
[07:36] | You want to invite the enemy into your house, Barry? | 你要把敌人带回你家 巴里 |
[07:38] | Is that a good idea? | 这样稳妥吗 |
[07:41] | Look, these new Godspeeds saved my life last night. | 那些新神速昨晚救了我的命 |
[07:44] | If there’s any chance of finding allies in this war, | 如果有机会能从这场战争中找到盟友 |
[07:48] | it’s with them. | 就是他们了 |
[07:49] | Right. | 好吧 |
[07:55] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[07:56] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[07:59] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[08:02] | Let’s go catch a speedster. | 我们去抓极速者吧 |
[08:06] | This band is made of the same metal alloy as your mask, | 这个手环用的合金和你的面具一样 |
[08:09] | so your body won’t reject it. | 所以你的身体不会产生排斥 |
[08:10] | It’ll maintain the laryngeal structure. | 它会维持喉部结构 |
[08:13] | All right, you’re good to go. | 好了 你可以走了 |
[08:14] | No more updates, no more surgeries. | 不会再有更新 不必再做手术了 |
[08:17] | I’ll let you two catch up. | 我让你们俩好好叙叙旧 |
[08:26] | You going somewhere? | 你要去什么地方吗 |
[08:28] | I have work to do. | 我有活要干 |
[08:34] | 麦克洛奇技术公司总裁约瑟夫·卡弗说 新移动太阳能电池板或许能拯救地球 | |
[08:35] | This is on some old Black Hole security squad. | 这是黑洞以前的一个保安小队 |
[08:39] | Wait… | 等等 |
[08:41] | are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[08:42] | You’re going after the dregs of Black freakin’ Hole | 你的麻醉药效还没下去 |
[08:44] | before your anesthesia’s even worn off? | 你就要去找黑洞的余党吗 |
[08:46] | You have a death wish? | 你是要找死吗 |
[08:48] | Those who survived Carver’s reign | 在卡弗统治之下幸存的人 |
[08:50] | are digging up old bank accounts. | 正在搜寻以前的银行账户 |
[08:53] | Giving money to those same doctors who hurt me. | 把钱给那些伤害过我的医生 |
[08:59] | I get it. These are bad dudes. | 我懂 那些都是坏人 |
[09:02] | Like, really bad. | 真正的大坏蛋 |
[09:03] | But they can wait, ’cause you have to heal first. | 但是这件事可以等 因为你必须先复原 |
[09:08] | I have a chance to stop them now. | 我现在有机会制止他们 |
[09:11] | I may not get another. | 机不可失 失不再来 |
[09:13] | What about your chance at a new beginning? | 那你重新开始的机会呢 |
[09:16] | Caitlin just saved your voice and probably your life. | 凯特琳刚治愈你的声音 也许还救了你一命 |
[09:19] | You really wanna risk it for some Black Hole scum? | 你真的要冒险去抓那些黑洞人渣吗 |
[09:24] | Damn it, Esperanza, | 该死的 埃斯佩兰萨 |
[09:26] | you are not strong enough to fight them. | 你现在没有足够的力量去对抗他们 |
[09:28] | So help me! | 那就帮帮我 |
[09:29] | So you can get more blood on your hands? | 帮你双手沾染更多的鲜血吗 |
[09:31] | No! | 不行 |
[09:34] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[09:36] | No killing. | 不杀人 |
[09:38] | But we will do this together. | 但是我们一起联手 |
[09:40] | As a family. | 家人联手 |
[09:45] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[09:47] | It has to wait. | 这件事必须等等 |
[09:49] | There is a war going on, prima. | 我们即将面临一场大战 表姐 |
[09:52] | A whole lot of lives are in danger. | 很多人都会有生命危险 |
[09:53] | This city needs me. | 这座城市需要我 |
[09:55] | Team Flash needs me. | 闪电小队需要我 |
[09:56] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[09:59] | Those doctors will torture others if I do nothing. | 如果我不采取行动 那些医生会折磨其他人 |
[10:02] | Just wait. | 先等等 |
[10:04] | As soon as this is over, | 只要这场大战一结束 |
[10:06] | I promise… | 我保证… |
[10:08] | I will help you. | 我会帮你的 |
[10:30] | The clones are back. | 克隆人回来了 |
[10:31] | Seems like they came back awfully fast this time. | 看来他们这次回来得很快 |
[10:33] | Flash, we got company. | 闪电侠 敌人来了 |
[10:37] | I’m ready, Chester. Do it. | 我准备好了 切斯特 开始吧 |
[10:43] | 音频传播 多通道传输 | |
[10:43] | Signal activated. | 信号已启动 |
[10:49] | Okay, Flash’s suit is emitting a signal | 闪电侠战衣正在发射信号 |
[10:51] | identical to the original Godspeeds. | 与最初的神速信号一模一样 |
[10:52] | So the new Godspeeds will think that he’s their rival– | 所以新神速会认为他是他们的敌手 |
[10:55] | When he’s really bait. | 而他才是真正的诱饵 |
[11:00] | We got one! | 找到一个 |
[11:24] | 熵阱 催化反应 | |
[11:24] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[11:25] | Did it work? | 抓到他了吗 |
[11:26] | It worked, all right. | 抓到了 |
[11:37] | That’s something you don’t see every day. | 这可不是每天都看得到的景象 |
[11:44] | Okay, so… | 好吧 |
[11:46] | why isn’t he talking? | 那他为什么不说话 |
[11:48] | He’s a soldier. | 他是士兵 |
[11:49] | He’ll talk when he’s ready. | 士兵做好了准备才会开口 |
[11:52] | And not a moment sooner. | 不会这么快的 |
[11:57] | So… | 那… |
[11:59] | word at A.R.G.U.S. is you are leveling up, Cecile. | 天眼会的人说你升级了 塞西尔 |
[12:03] | Didn’t know you guys kept tabs on us ordinary people. | 我不知道你们还监视普通人 |
[12:06] | I guess that means you’re far from ordinary. | 看来这意味着你可不是普通人 |
[12:10] | Speaking of, can you sense what’s going on inside his mind? | 说到这个 你能感应到他的大脑在想什么吗 |
[12:13] | No, Barry already had me try, | 不行 巴里已经让我试过了 |
[12:14] | and the only thing that I could feel was… hatred. | 我唯一能感受到的只有仇恨 |
[12:19] | And determination. | 以及坚定不移的决心 |
[12:21] | Why isn’t he trying to make contact with the rest of his team? | 他为什么不试图联系他其余的队友呢 |
[12:23] | He’s trying. | 他有在试 |
[12:24] | But I’m sending out serious interference. | 但我放出了巨大的干扰信号 |
[12:26] | He can’t get through. | 他无法发送出去 |
[12:28] | She’s our own personal signal jammer. | 她是我们的私人信号干扰器 |
[12:30] | That’d come in handy in the field. | 这在战场上倒是能派上用场 |
[12:32] | This whole team is leveling up. | 整个小队都升级了 |
[12:38] | Guys, it might not understand me. | 各位 它也许不明白我的话 |
[12:41] | You think it might be a… drone? | 你们觉得他会不会是无人控制的呢 |
[12:43] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[12:45] | Queue up your translator. | 准备好你的翻译机 |
[12:46] | A translation will not be necessary. | 不必使用翻译机了 |
[12:53] | So you can speak. | 原来你会说话 |
[12:54] | Yes. | 会 |
[12:55] | And we have much to discuss, barry Allen. | 我们有很多事要说 巴里·艾伦 |
[13:10] | Now where, where could you be? | 你们会在哪呢 |
[13:23] | You want to tell me why he’s trying to kill us? | 你要不要告诉我他为什么想杀我们 |
[13:25] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[13:26] | Killing’s what the army taught him to do, so… | 杀人是军队教他的 |
[13:29] | we need to move. | 所以我们得走了 |
[13:30] | Hey, if we head north, | 如果我们往北走 |
[13:33] | we could hit the main road in about an hour. | 大概一小时我们就能达到主路 |
[13:35] | I’m not letting him go. | 我是不会放过他的 |
[13:36] | I’m not going into a suicide mission. | 我可不要参与自杀行动 |
[13:39] | Look, you do what you have to do. | 你做你该做的事 |
[13:42] | The 12 soldiers Adam killed were my family. | 亚当杀的十二名士兵与我亲如手足 |
[13:45] | I promised I would do whatever it takes to get them justice. | 我发过誓会不惜一切代价将他们绳之以法 |
[13:49] | Justice is that way. | 绳之以法的路在那边 |
[13:51] | So while I’m gonna do whatever it takes to finish this, | 所以在我不惜一切代价结束此事的同时 |
[13:53] | I won’t ask you to do the same. | 我不会要求你也这么做的 |
[13:54] | Hey, hey, I’m not gonna let you go after him alone. | 我不会让你一个人独自去追他的 |
[13:58] | I got your back, but, Kramer | 我会支持你 但是克莱默 |
[14:01] | if he did everything he could do | 如果他竭尽全力 |
[14:02] | to make sure you weren’t part of Operation Griffin, | 把你从格里芬行动中剔除 |
[14:06] | why would he try to kill you now? | 他现在又何必来杀你呢 |
[14:08] | He doesn’t know who he’s hunting. | 他不知道他在追杀的是什么人 |
[14:12] | If he doesn’t know who he’s trying to kill, | 如果他不知道他追杀的人是谁 |
[14:15] | I know how we can catch him. | 我有办法抓到他 |
[14:17] | And I know what we’re gonna need. | 我也知道我们需要什么 |
[14:20] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[14:28] | You’ve been listening this whole time. | 你一直在听我们说话 |
[14:31] | Why talk now? | 为什么现在才开口 |
[14:32] | I needed to be sure. | 我需要确定 |
[14:34] | In this war, we fight versions of ourselves. | 在这场大战中 我们与自身作战 |
[14:38] | But when two sides are evenly matched, | 但是当双方势均力敌时 |
[14:40] | there is no winning. | 输赢就不存在了 |
[14:41] | Only endless suffering. | 只有无尽的折磨 |
[14:44] | I know now you are strong. | 现在我知道你很强大 |
[14:46] | You are the advantage we need to achieve our goal. | 你有我们实现目标所需要的优势 |
[14:49] | Which is? | 什么目标 |
[14:51] | To live! | 活下去 |
[14:52] | We did not ask to be born, | 我们没要求被创造出来 |
[14:54] | but we do ask not to die. | 但我们要求不死去 |
[14:57] | The others, they want your speed | 其他克隆体想要你的极速 |
[14:59] | to give to their master, August Hart. | 送去给他们的主人奥古斯特·哈特 |
[15:02] | But upon completion of their mission, | 但在他们完成任务后 |
[15:04] | they will bow down to his final edict. | 他们会屈服于他的最后命令 |
[15:07] | Total submission. | 完全服从 |
[15:09] | And once they do, they’ll die? | 服从之后 他们会死吗 |
[15:12] | We do not want that fate. | 我们并不想面对死亡 |
[15:17] | I understand the need to defend yourselves. | 我明白你们自我保护的需要 |
[15:21] | But if you’re from the future, why bring your war here? | 但如果你是未来之人 为何把战场带来这里 |
[15:24] | We had no choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[15:25] | The Prime August Hart is here, | 本体奥古斯特·哈特在这里 |
[15:28] | in this time. | 在这条时间线上 |
[15:29] | That’s what they’re all doing. | 这就是他们在做的事 |
[15:31] | That’s what they’re doing. | 这就是他们在做的事 |
[15:32] | They’re searching for August Hart. | 他们在寻找奥古斯特·哈特 |
[15:34] | And whoever finds him first– | 先找到他的人 |
[15:36] | Wins the whole damn war. | 就能赢得这场大战 |
[15:39] | We are on the same side, you and I. | 我和你同一阵线 |
[15:42] | We have the same goal– | 我们目标一致 |
[15:43] | stop one man from gaining a power so great, | 阻止一个人获得如此巨大的力量 |
[15:47] | it would destroy us all. | 将会摧毁我们所有人 |
[15:49] | So join us, Flash. | 所以加入我们吧 闪电侠 |
[15:51] | And by doing so, you can end this war. | 加入我们 你就能结束这场大战 |
[15:55] | Save your city, save your family. | 拯救你的城市和家人 |
[15:58] | If I do help… | 如果我真的帮你们 |
[16:00] | what happens to August Hart once we find him? | 我们找到奥古斯特·哈特后 他会怎么样 |
[16:03] | We kill him. | 我们会杀了他 |
[16:05] | Until he is dead, | 他要是不死 |
[16:06] | our freedom will be compromised. | 我们的自由就会受到威胁 |
[16:10] | I won’t kill. | 我不会杀人的 |
[16:12] | Not even an enemy. | 即便是敌人 |
[16:14] | Then know this– | 那就搞清楚… |
[16:16] | anyone who stands in our way | 谁要是拦着我们 |
[16:19] | will die with him. | 就会和他一起死 |
[16:23] | Uh, Godspeed’s biometrics show | 神速的生物特征显示 |
[16:24] | he just tapped into his speed! | 他刚刚进入了他的速度之中 |
[16:26] | Barry, turn on the trap! | 巴里 把陷阱打开 |
[16:42] | If you are not an ally, | 如果你不是盟军 |
[16:43] | you are an enemy. | 你就是敌人 |
[16:51] | Let him go! | 放开他 |
[17:11] | Is everyone okay? | 大家都没事吧 |
[17:12] | – How did he get out? – I don’t know. | -他是怎么跑出来的 -我也不知道 |
[17:13] | The meta-cell should have kept him powerless, but– | 超能牢房本应让他失去能力 但是… |
[17:17] | oh, man. | 天啊 |
[17:18] | Godspeeds are fueled by a velocity formula– | 神速是由一种速度配方… |
[17:21] | a chemical Speed Force substitute. | 一种化学神速力替代物来驱动的 |
[17:23] | Which means he’s an artificial meta, | 就是说他是个人工的超能者 |
[17:24] | so dampeners wouldn’t do anything. | 所以抑制器毫无用处 |
[17:26] | So why didn’t he just peace out | 那他为什么不在我们解冻他之后 |
[17:28] | as soon as we unfroze him? | 马上一走了之呢 |
[17:29] | We thought we were interrogating him. | 我们以为是在审问他 |
[17:32] | He was interrogating us. | 其实是他在审我们 |
[17:34] | Chester, you have to fix this. | 切斯特 你得把它修好 |
[17:36] | Uh, I’m sorry, but… | 对不起 但… |
[17:38] | Cisco built this core with original Time Trapper tech. | 西斯科制作它使用了时间捕捉器的原始技术 |
[17:41] | That kind of tech’s one of a kind. | 那种技术是独一无二的 |
[17:42] | – I can’t– – You have to. | -我没办法… -你必须修好 |
[17:43] | It’s the only way to stop one of them. | 这是拦住他们其中一个的唯一办法 |
[17:45] | Barry, this isn’t junk, okay? | 巴里 这可不是垃圾 |
[17:47] | Without access to bleeding-edge temporal components, | 搞不到尖端的时间元件 |
[17:49] | – there’s just– – Then find another way! | -那就只是… -那就另外想个办法 |
[17:56] | Chester, Allegra, | 切斯特 阿莱格拉 |
[17:58] | give me a second with Barry. | 让我和巴里单独待一会儿 |
[18:10] | So you want to tell me what’s really got you so upset | 你还是告诉我到底是什么让你这么生气 |
[18:12] | that you’re talking to your teammates like that? | 要对你的队友这么讲话吧 |
[18:14] | And don’t tell me it’s about some broken tech, Barry. | 别跟我说是因为什么弄坏了的技术物件 巴里 |
[18:17] | It’s my daughter. | 是我女儿 |
[18:20] | Nora. | 诺拉 |
[18:23] | Before she came to join us, she lived in the future. | 在她来加入我们之前 她生活在未来 |
[18:27] | 2049. | 2049年 |
[18:29] | The exact time Godspeed’s from. | 正好是神速来自的那个时间 |
[18:32] | Okay, and with everything that’s going on, | 因为所发生的这些事 |
[18:33] | you think it affects the future somehow? | 你认为它影响了未来吗 |
[18:35] | Dig, if– | 狄格 如果… |
[18:36] | if August Heart is here, | 如果奥古斯特·哈特在这儿 |
[18:38] | what does that mean for Nora? | 对诺拉意味着什么呢 |
[18:40] | And the future of our family? | 对我们家庭的未来又意味着什么呢 |
[18:42] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[18:43] | Will Iris and I still have a family? | 爱瑞丝和我还会有家庭吗 |
[18:45] | Is Nora even alive in the future anymore? | 未来世界还有诺拉吗 |
[18:50] | Now all I want to do is run to 2049 | 我现在只想跑到2049年 |
[18:53] | and make sure Nora’s okay. | 确保诺拉没事 |
[18:55] | See with my own eyes that my daughter’s safe. | 亲眼见到我女儿平安无事 |
[18:59] | – But I can’t do that. – Why not? | -可我做不到 -为什么 |
[19:01] | Dig, you know | 狄格 你比其他人都清楚 |
[19:03] | better than anyone what could happen if I did. | 如果我那么做了会发生什么 |
[19:07] | Besides, man, with this civil war destroying the city | 再说了 有了这个正在毁掉城市的内战 |
[19:10] | staying here to fight is the right thing to do. | 留在这里去战斗是正确的做法 |
[19:12] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是 |
[19:14] | Barry, I lived a long life here on this earth. | 巴里 我在这个地球上活了很久很久 |
[19:17] | I’ve been a spy, a vigilante, a soldier… | 我做过间谍 治安维持者 士兵… |
[19:20] | hell, I’ve even been the Green Arrow. | 我甚至还做过绿箭侠 |
[19:22] | The most important job I’ve ever had is as a dad. | 而我做过的最重要的事则是当爸爸 |
[19:25] | And there’s not a bullet I wouldn’t take, | 为了能救我的家人 |
[19:27] | there’s not a timeline that I wouldn’t risk changing | 我甘愿赴汤蹈火 |
[19:29] | if it meant protecting my family. | 不惜冒改变时间线的风险 |
[19:33] | I know that now. | 我现在明白了 |
[19:35] | Lyla… | 莱拉 … |
[19:37] | my kids, they’re my heart, man. | 我的孩子们 他们是我的心 |
[19:40] | My soul. My entire world. | 我的灵魂 我的一切 |
[19:43] | How far would I go for them? | 为了他们我能怎么样 |
[19:45] | As far as it takes. | 怎么样都可以 |
[19:49] | Everything else be damned. | 别的事都靠边站吧 |
[19:52] | Don’t be afraid | 不要害怕 |
[19:54] | to do the same. | 做同样的事 |
[20:10] | Godspeeds are gone again. | 神速又跑掉了 |
[20:11] | How you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[20:15] | Cecile, as long as these Godspeeds are here, | 塞西尔 只要这些神速还在 |
[20:18] | I can’t shake the feeling | 我就无法摆脱 |
[20:19] | that my family’s future’s in trouble | 我亲人的未来深陷麻烦的那种感觉 |
[20:24] | That’s why I need to go and make sure | 所以我要过去 |
[20:25] | my daughter’s okay. | 确保我女儿没事 |
[20:27] | Nora? How? | 诺拉 要怎么做 |
[20:29] | I’m gonna run to 2049. | 我要跑去2049年 |
[20:31] | It’s–I know. | 这… 我知道 |
[20:32] | It’s dangerous, but… | 这很危险 但… |
[20:34] | I’d risk anything to keep this family safe. | 为了这个家庭的安全 我什么都豁得出去 |
[20:36] | Yeah, well, | 好吧 |
[20:37] | you and me both. | 你和我都是这样 |
[20:39] | Which is why I’ve been reading this. | 所以我一直在看这个 |
[20:41] | – Nora’s journal? – Yeah. | -诺拉的日记 -对 |
[20:43] | Iris gave it to me. | 爱瑞丝给我的 |
[20:44] | Apparently… | 看来… |
[20:46] | she has been looking for anything | 她一直在寻找所有关于 |
[20:49] | about the original August Heart. | 奥古斯特·哈特本尊的蛛丝马迹 |
[20:50] | Yeah, I know, even when she’s under the weather, | 我知道 即便在她不舒服时 |
[20:52] | your girl is thinking of ways to help us. | 你女儿还在想着怎么去帮助我们 |
[20:54] | Now, turns out, | 结果呢 |
[20:55] | Nora mentioned a few places | 诺拉提到了几处地方 |
[20:57] | that seem personal to Heart. | 好像对哈特有个人意义 |
[21:00] | So if he really is here in 2021, | 那如果他真的来到2021年了 |
[21:02] | Iris thinks he’s hiding at one of those. | 爱瑞丝认为他藏在其中某处 |
[21:05] | But without the entropy trap, | 可没了熵陷阱 |
[21:07] | finding Heart first is our best chance at ending this war. | 先找到哈特是终止这场战争的最好机会 |
[21:09] | Exactly, and with Iris out of commission, | 没错 爱瑞丝出不来 |
[21:11] | I’m about to go follow up for her. | 我准备接替她跟进 |
[21:13] | Cecile, I mean, going after Heart by yourself is dangerous. | 塞西尔 只身去找哈特太危险了 |
[21:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:20] | Then I’ll take John and Allegra with me. | 那我就带上约翰和阿莱格拉 |
[21:34] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[21:35] | Happy to help. Where’s Allegra? | 很高兴能帮忙 阿莱格拉呢 |
[21:37] | We could use the extra firepower. | 我们还真需要更多的火力 |
[21:38] | Yeah, no, I called, I texted, still nothing. | 我打过电话 发过信息 还是没回应 |
[21:44] | Do you hear that? Do you hear that? | 你听见了吗 你听见了吗 |
[21:46] | No. John! | 没有 约翰 |
[21:47] | John, hey, hey! | 约翰 |
[21:48] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[21:50] | These headaches. | 这些头痛 |
[21:51] | This one’s a lot worse than the others. | 这个比其他那些都厉害得多 |
[21:54] | Are you sure that that’s all it is? | 你确定只是头痛吗 |
[22:03] | It’s too much! | 它太厉害了 |
[22:05] | It’s like– | 就好像… |
[22:06] | fighting a hurricane! | 和飓风斗争 |
[22:14] | Okay, John, | 约翰 |
[22:16] | buddy, I don’t know what that was, | 伙计 我不清楚那是什么情况 |
[22:17] | but that was a hell of a lot more than a headache. | 但可比头痛厉害得多 |
[22:20] | I…I felt something. | 我… 我感觉到了什么 |
[22:22] | I don’t know what it was, | 我不清楚是什么 |
[22:24] | but it felt huge. | 但感觉很巨大 |
[22:28] | No. | 不对 |
[22:30] | More like… | 更像是… |
[22:32] | infinite. | 无限的 |
[22:34] | John, maybe you should stay here. | 约翰 也许你应该待在这 |
[22:36] | No. | 不 |
[22:38] | No, I’m fine, I promise. | 不 我没事 真的 |
[22:41] | If there was something really wrong, | 如果真的有什么不对 |
[22:43] | the doctors in Gotham would have found it. | 哥谭市的医生应该会发现的 |
[22:46] | I– | 我… |
[22:48] | Really, whatever it is, | 真的 不管是什么情况 |
[22:50] | I can handle it when we’re done here. | 等我们把事情办完我会去处理的 |
[22:58] | Let’s just find Heart while we still have the chance. | 趁我们还有机会 赶紧把哈特找出来 |
[23:05] | Comms aren’t working in the Speed Force for some reason, | 在速度力之中 通讯就无法工作了 |
[23:07] | but you’ll have Mobile Gideon with you. | 但你会有便携吉迪恩 |
[23:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:12] | Chester… | 切斯特… |
[23:14] | about earlier, I was out of line. | 之前的事 我太过分了 |
[23:17] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:20] | Thanks for saying that. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[23:21] | And look, I totally get it. | 听着 我完全理解 |
[23:24] | We’re all just trying to keep the city safe. | 我们都是在尽力让城市安全 |
[23:26] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:27] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[23:54] | Now passing 2022. | 正在通过2022年 |
[23:57] | 2023. | 2023年 |
[23:59] | Warning, Barry Allen. | 警告 巴里·艾伦 |
[24:01] | Temporal passage blocked by invasive forces. | 时间通道被侵入力量挡住了 |
[24:04] | Warning. | 警告 |
[24:20] | Deon? | 迪恩 |
[24:22] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[24:24] | Yeah, I– | 是的 我… |
[24:26] | Good. | 很好 |
[24:28] | ‘Cause we got a lot to talk about. | 因为我们有好多事要谈呢 |
[24:35] | Deon, what’s happening? | 迪恩 出什么事了 |
[24:36] | I mean, a second ago, I was in the Speed Force. | 一秒钟之前 我在神速力之中 |
[24:39] | Those–those clones, they attacked me. | 那些克隆 他们攻击了我 |
[24:41] | I know, it’s kind of crazy stuff, right? | 我理解 很疯狂是吧 |
[24:42] | What do you-what were they doing in there in the first place? | 你怎么… 他们跑那里干什么 |
[24:44] | Feeding on pure Speed Force energy. | 捕食纯正的神速力能量 |
[24:47] | It’s pretty tasty to their artificial cells, | 对他们的人工细胞来说很可口 |
[24:49] | only they can’t hold onto it for long. | 只是他们维持不了太久 |
[24:52] | That’s why they keep coming back for more. | 所以他们要不断回去捕食 |
[24:53] | Does the Speed Force know? | 神速力知道吗 |
[24:55] | Hell yeah. | 当然知道 |
[24:56] | Man, those wannabes in white? | 兄弟 那些穿白衣服的模仿者 |
[24:57] | Infesting the Speed Force like damn roaches. | 就像该死的蟑螂一样侵扰神速力 |
[25:00] | Now big sis has got her hands full | 现在大姐正在为了 |
[25:02] | trying to exterminate their sorry asses. | 清除那些蠢货而忙得不可开交 |
[25:04] | That’s why I stepped in. | 所以我才介入 |
[25:06] | Wait, Deon. | 等等 迪恩 |
[25:07] | You can control time. | 你能控制时间 |
[25:08] | You can take me to 2049. | 你能把我带到2049年 |
[25:10] | No, man, not till she’s done. | 不 兄弟 得等她做完 |
[25:12] | Look, until then, it’s solo trips only. | 她完成之前 只能单人穿越 |
[25:14] | All right? It’s too dangerous for anyone else. | 这对别人来说太危险了 |
[25:18] | Besides… | 而且… |
[25:21] | I kind of don’t have the strength. | 我的力量有点不够 |
[25:24] | I’m pretty busy right now. | 我现在很忙 |
[25:26] | What are you–doing what? | 你在… 忙什么 |
[25:28] | Keeping me safe. | 保证我的安全 |
[25:33] | Iris? | 爱瑞丝 |
[25:36] | W-what are you doing here? | 你…你来这干嘛 |
[25:39] | Turns out I have more than just a bad cold. | 原来我不只是得了重感冒 |
[25:43] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[25:45] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[25:46] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[25:48] | Thanks to Deon. | 多亏了迪恩 |
[25:51] | Barry, something is causing me to move in and out of our timeline | 巴里 有东西在让我从我们的时间里进进出出 |
[25:55] | What? | 什么 |
[25:55] | – How is this possible? – We don’t know, but… | -这怎么可能 -不知道 但是 |
[25:59] | Mom’s been phasing through temporal planes, man. | 妈妈在不同的时间平面穿进穿出 兄弟 |
[26:02] | Look, I don’t know why, but once I sensed it, | 我不知道为什么 但我一感觉到 |
[26:03] | I knew I had to step in and help. | 我就知道我得介入帮忙 |
[26:05] | I’ve been using all my stillness just to stabilize her. | 我一直在用我所有的静止力来稳定她 |
[26:09] | Otherwise she’d fracture through time itself. | 否则她会随着时间分裂的 |
[26:12] | I can keep her alive. | 我能保证她活命 |
[26:14] | Long as she stays here with me. | 只要她跟我呆在一起 |
[26:17] | Look, I’m sorry, okay? | 听着 我很抱歉 好吗 |
[26:19] | I know I should have just told you what I was gonna do. | 我本该告诉你我要做什么 |
[26:21] | There just wasn’t time. | 但时间不允许 |
[26:22] | No, it’s–it’s all right. | 不 没…没关系 |
[26:24] | Thanks for lookin’ out for us. | 谢谢你照顾我们 |
[26:27] | How long do you have to stay here? | 你要在这呆多久 |
[26:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:32] | But I trust Deon. | 但我相信迪恩 |
[26:34] | Thanks, but… | 谢谢 但是… |
[26:35] | look, I’m– I’m using all my energy | 我 我一直把你维持在这里不穿越 |
[26:37] | just trying to keep you here this long. | 已经消耗了所有的能量 |
[26:38] | I gotta put you back inside a pure temporal strain. | 我要把你放回一个纯粹的时间张力里 |
[26:42] | – Right now. – I’m–I’m coming with her. | -马上 -我…我跟她一起去 |
[26:44] | Man, you can’t! Man, moving back and forth | 兄弟 你不能 最好不要 |
[26:46] | through that kind of power ain’t recommended. | 在那种力量里来回穿越 |
[26:48] | Even for a speedster. | 即使是极速者 |
[26:50] | Besides, man, you’ve got a war to fight. | 除此之外 兄弟 你还有仗要打 |
[26:53] | – Iris, we can’t just– – Barry, we have to. | -爱瑞丝 我们不能… -巴里 我们别无选择 |
[26:57] | It’s my only chance. | 这是我唯一的机会 |
[27:02] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[27:05] | Deon, you have to find a cure | 迪恩 你必须找到办法 |
[27:07] | for whatever this is– whatever’s happening. | 来解决这… 不管发生的是什么 |
[27:09] | I will. | 我会的 |
[27:11] | Iris, I love– | 爱瑞丝 我爱… |
[27:20] | Yo, Casper! | 卡斯珀 |
[27:21] | I got something for you. | 我给你准备了点东西 |
[27:25] | Nanites. | 纳米机器人 |
[27:26] | Courtesy of Ray Palmer. | 由雷·帕尔默提供 |
[27:37] | You’re gonna be okay now. | 你会没事的 |
[27:38] | Go, get to safety! Go! | 到安全的地方去 快走 |
[27:46] | – World’s await. – World’s await. | -世界在等待 -世界在等待 |
[27:50] | – World’s await. – World’s await. | -世界在等待 -世界在等待 |
[27:52] | – World’s await. – World’s await. | -世界在等待 -世界在等待 |
[27:56] | Worlds await. | 世界在等待 |
[28:03] | Spartan, look out! | 斯巴达 小心 |
[28:09] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[28:13] | Yeah, I am, since you had my back. | 我没事 还好有你掩护 |
[28:15] | It happened again. | 它又发生了 |
[28:16] | I gotta get you out of here. | 我得带你离开 |
[28:17] | Caitlin needs to examine you. | 凯特琳需要给你做检查 |
[28:19] | No. | 不行 |
[28:22] | Not while Heart is still out there. | 哈特还没抓到我就不能离开 |
[28:31] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[28:32] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[28:37] | Isn’t he supposed to come back at the exact same time? | 他不是该在相同的时间回来吗 |
[28:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:41] | And if he hasn’t, | 如果他没有 |
[28:43] | it’s because something’s gone wrong. | 那就说明出问题了 |
[28:47] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[28:49] | Is Nora– | 诺拉… |
[28:50] | Not Nora. | 不是诺拉 |
[28:52] | Iris. | 是爱瑞丝 |
[29:06] | Esperanza! | 埃斯佩兰萨 |
[29:08] | Esperanza! | 埃斯佩兰萨 |
[29:26] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:27] | I never should have let you go. | 我不该放你走 |
[29:28] | I should have chosen you– | 我该选择你 |
[29:30] | my real family– | 我真正的家人 |
[29:31] | the second you asked. | 你问我的那一刻就应该答应 |
[29:33] | But you did not. | 但你没有 |
[29:38] | I fought alone. | 我独自战斗了 |
[29:44] | Now I die alone. | 现在要独自死去 |
[29:49] | But I’m not afraid. | 但我不害怕 |
[29:59] | No. | 不 |
[30:00] | No, don’t leave me. | 不 别离开我 |
[30:03] | No… | 不… |
[30:14] | No. | 不 |
[30:42] | Better make it quick. | 最好动作快点 |
[30:43] | You sure this is the right place? | 你确定是这里吗 |
[30:45] | Yeah, Iris’ notes say that August Heart | 是的 爱瑞丝的留言说奥古斯特·哈特 |
[30:48] | works at this address in 2049. | 2049年在这个地址工作 |
[30:49] | But in our time, Dayton Labs hasn’t been built yet. | 但在我们的时间 代顿实验室还没建成 |
[30:52] | This was the last place on your list? | 这是你列表上的最后一处吗 |
[30:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:58] | Did you see that? | 你们看到了吗 |
[31:01] | Wait. | 等等 |
[31:03] | He’s scared. I can feel it. | 他很害怕 我能感觉到 |
[31:09] | Whoa, wait, wait, wait, we’re not gonna hurt you. | 等等 等等 我们不会伤害你的 |
[31:11] | We’re not gonna hurt you. | 我们不会伤害你的 |
[31:13] | My name is Cecile Horton. | 我叫塞西尔·霍尔顿 |
[31:15] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[31:18] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[31:19] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[31:21] | I…I… | 我… |
[31:24] | I-I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:28] | Okay, well, look, we g– | 好吧 我们 |
[31:29] | We gotta get you out of here. It’s not safe. | 我们得带你离开这 这不安全 |
[31:30] | No, no, no, I can’t– I can’t leave! | 不 不 我 我不能走 |
[31:32] | It’s there. | 它在那 |
[31:34] | This place is… | 这地方… |
[31:36] | it’s important. | 很重要 |
[31:37] | It’s important. | 它很重要 |
[31:39] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[31:43] | – Do you know why it’s so important to you? – No! | -你知道它为什么对你这么重要吗 -不知道 |
[31:46] | No. | 不知道 |
[31:51] | Do you? | 你知道吗 |
[32:04] | Well, that was fun! | 有点意思 |
[32:06] | What? | 怎么 |
[32:08] | Nothin’? | 没反应吗 |
[32:09] | Still looking for a way out of this? | 还在想办法脱身吗 |
[32:11] | There isn’t one. | 没办法的 |
[32:12] | Oh, you can try. | 你可以试试 |
[32:14] | You could shoot me. | 你可以开枪打我 |
[32:16] | Light me on fire. | 放火烧我 |
[32:17] | I know it’s a trap. | 我知道这是个陷阱 |
[32:19] | But I’ve died before. | 但我死过 |
[32:22] | 17 times, actually. | 其实我死过17次 |
[32:23] | So why don’t you give me your best shot. | 你何不拿出你最厉害的本事 |
[32:26] | ‘Cause I can’t be killed. | 因为我是杀不死的 |
[32:28] | Is that why you killed 12 innocent soldiers | 这是你在达科他堡杀了十二位 |
[32:30] | from Fort Dakota? | 无辜的士兵的原因吗 |
[32:32] | Because you knew they’d die and you wouldn’t? | 因为你知道他们会死而你不会 |
[32:37] | Kristen? | 克里斯汀 |
[32:47] | You were like a brother to me, Adam. | 你从前对我来说像哥哥一样 亚当 |
[32:50] | How could you do it? | 你怎么能这么做 |
[32:52] | I’ll tell you. | 我来告诉你 |
[32:53] | Right after you tell me who the hell you are. | 但你先告诉我你他妈是谁 |
[32:57] | ‘Cause Kristen Kramer died in that explosion. | 因为克莉丝汀·克莱默在那场爆炸中去世了 |
[33:01] | And that means you’re dead. | 那意味着你已经死了 |
[33:04] | What’s he on about, Kramer? | 他在说什么 克莱默 |
[33:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:08] | And I don’t care. | 我也不在乎 |
[33:11] | All I care about is why you killed our unit. | 我只在乎你为什么杀了我们一队人 |
[33:14] | Was it money? | 为了钱吗 |
[33:15] | If you were in trouble, I would have helped. | 如果你有困难 我本会帮你的 |
[33:19] | Trouble? | 困难 |
[33:23] | Listen. I’m immortal. | 听着 我是不死之身 |
[33:25] | And once I discovered that, | 我一发现这点 |
[33:26] | I realized the world was meant for me | 就意识到这个世界是属于我的 |
[33:28] | because I deserved it. | 因为这是我应得的 |
[33:30] | What you deserve is life in prison. | 你应得的是终身监禁 |
[33:32] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[33:33] | I gave my life to the army. | 我把生命献给了军队 |
[33:35] | And what did it get me, huh? | 它又给我带来了什么呢 |
[33:37] | Nightmares and a kick in the teeth. | 无尽的噩梦和沉重的打击 |
[33:40] | That’s when I realized I could go down broke | 就是这时我明白了 我要么破产没落 |
[33:43] | or live it up rich. | 要么富裕崛起 |
[33:44] | ‘Cause there’s plenty of folks out there | 因为外面有好多人 |
[33:46] | willing to pay for my new talents. | 愿意为我的新能力买单 |
[33:49] | Look at him. | 看看他 |
[33:49] | Trying to figure out what I am. | 想要搞清楚我是什么 |
[33:51] | I already have. | 我已经知道了 |
[33:52] | You’re the kind of meta | 你就是那种 |
[33:54] | that gives the others a bad name. | 给其他超能力者蒙羞的超能力者 |
[33:56] | You killed innocent people. | 你杀害了无辜的人 |
[33:58] | I finished a job. | 我这是完成任务 |
[34:00] | You’re a mercenary. | 你是个雇佣兵 |
[34:01] | Did I ever know you at all? | 我真的了解过你吗 |
[34:03] | You’re the only one who knows me, Kris. | 只有你了解我 克里斯 |
[34:06] | Sure, I’ll kill anyone if the price is right. | 当然 价钱到位我谁都会杀 |
[34:09] | But I take half the money I make | 但是我拿出一半的酬劳 |
[34:11] | and I give it back to the Rez. | 回馈给革命 |
[34:13] | To build something good. Something we never got. | 去建设美好的事物 我们没有的事物 |
[34:16] | Doing something good doesn’t erase something evil. | 做好事并不能抹去做过的坏事 |
[34:18] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[34:19] | You tell that to the kids that look like you and me. | 你去跟像你我一样的孩子们说 |
[34:23] | They got futures now. | 他们现在有了未来 |
[34:25] | Everything I did, | 我所做的每件事 |
[34:26] | I’d do it again. | 如果重来我还会那么做 |
[34:29] | You’re not even sorry. | 你竟然毫无歉意 |
[34:30] | Kramer, stand down! | 克莱默 把枪放下 |
[34:34] | Kristen. | 克里斯汀 |
[34:37] | It’s not worth it. | 不值 |
[34:46] | Come on. | 行了 |
[35:03] | Iπf this is the real August Hart, | 如果这是真的奥古斯特·哈特 |
[35:07] | shouldn’t he be in, like, I don’t know, | 他不是应该 |
[35:09] | triple lockup at A.R.G.U.S. or something? | 在天眼会的三重封锁里之类的吗 |
[35:11] | Well, right now, it’s just a feeling. | 现在 这只是我们的感觉 |
[35:13] | Yeah, we need to find a way to prove it. | 对 我们需要想办法证明他是 |
[35:15] | One way or the other. | 无论用什么方法 |
[35:16] | It’s what Iris would want. | 这是爱瑞丝想做的 |
[35:18] | Based on everything you told us, | 基于你告诉我们的一切 |
[35:19] | being with Deon is the safest place for Iris to be right now. | 现在爱瑞丝和迪恩在一起是最安全的 |
[35:22] | Yeah, I mean, we’ve all seen what the Still Force can do. | 是的 我们都见识过了静滞力的威力 |
[35:24] | If anyone can keep her safe, | 如果有人可以保护她的安全 |
[35:26] | Deon can. | 就是迪恩 |
[35:29] | All right, right now, let’s stay focused | 好了 现在让我们集中精力 |
[35:30] | on keeping the city safe. | 保护这座城市的安全 |
[35:32] | Right, right, okay. | 好的 |
[35:33] | I just finished running the algorithm | 我刚跑完 |
[35:35] | on the Godspeed disappearances. | 神速消失的算法 |
[35:37] | Turns out, these clones are coming back | 原来 这些克隆人每次回来的 |
[35:39] | exponentially faster each time. | 速度都会以指数级增加 |
[35:41] | How long do we have? | 我们还有多久 |
[35:42] | At first, it was eight hours, then four. | 一开始 8小时 然后是4小时 |
[35:45] | And now? | 现在呢 |
[35:47] | If we’re lucky, 90 minutes. | 幸运的话 90分钟 |
[35:49] | This war’s about to go turbo. | 这场战争将进入旋涡模式 |
[35:52] | Cecile, can you sense anything from this guy? | 塞西尔 你能从他身上感受到什么吗 |
[35:54] | Yeah, I tried. | 我试过了 |
[35:56] | The only thing I’m picking up is the same fear | 我唯一感受到的是失去记忆的人 |
[35:58] | that anyone suffering from memory loss would have. | 都会感受到的同一种恐惧 |
[36:00] | Whoever this person is, | 无论这个人是谁 |
[36:03] | he seems like somebody who needs help. | 他都像是需要帮助的人 |
[36:06] | I ran complete diagnostics on him. | 我对他进行了全面的诊断 |
[36:08] | There’s no sign of speed powers, organic or artificial. | 没有任何的神速力迹象 天生的或人造的 |
[36:12] | But take a look at this. | 但是看这个 |
[36:14] | His neurological scans show severe memory degradation. | 他的神经扫描显示记忆严重退化 |
[36:17] | But his somatic memory cells are still intact, | 但他的躯体记忆细胞仍然完好无损 |
[36:20] | they’re just inactive. | 他们只是活性较弱 |
[36:22] | Can we access them? | 我们能激活它们吗 |
[36:23] | I could give him a nano dose of neurogenic dark matter. | 我可以给他一纳米剂量的神经源性暗物质 |
[36:26] | It might reactivate the cells. | 可能会重新激活细胞 |
[36:28] | But it’s risky. | 但是这很冒险 |
[36:29] | And the effects would only be temporary. | 而且这种影响只是暂时的 |
[36:31] | I think if there’s a chance | 我认为如果他脑内的东西 |
[36:33] | that what’s inside his head could save lives, | 有一丝拯救生命的可能 |
[36:37] | it’s worth trying. | 这就值得一试 |
[36:40] | As long as he agrees. | 只要他同意 |
[36:42] | Let’s get the shot ready. | 我们准备好针剂 |
[36:43] | I’ll ask if he’s willing to help. | 我去问问他是否愿意帮忙 |
[36:49] | Tell Cisco that I have scanned every element. | 告诉西斯科我已经扫描了每一个元素 |
[36:53] | And I am on the case. | 我正在处理 |
[36:55] | If there’s any way to duplicate this Time Trapper tech, | 如果有办法复制这个时间陷阱技术 |
[36:58] | we’ll find it. | 我们会找到的 |
[36:59] | I know you will. | 我知道你会的 |
[37:01] | You got skills, man. | 你有能力 兄弟 |
[37:01] | This team is lucky to have you. | 这个小队有你很幸运 |
[37:04] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 兄弟 |
[37:06] | So see you soon? | 那么希望很快能见到你 |
[37:07] | Sure. | 当然 |
[37:09] | Take care of yourself. | 保护好自己 |
[37:17] | You leaving? | 你要走了吗 |
[37:22] | There’s something I’ve been putting off for far too long, | 有件事我拖了太久了 |
[37:24] | and today it nearly got me killed. | 今天它差点要了我的命 |
[37:32] | And now I have to deal with it. | 现在我得去处理它 |
[37:35] | I get it, it’s– | 我明白 只是 |
[37:36] | it’s just this war. | 只是这场战争 |
[37:38] | We need all the help we can get. | 我们需要所有能得到的帮助 |
[37:40] | Barry, you think I don’t know that? | 巴里 你以为我不知道吗 |
[37:44] | And as much as everything inside of me | 尽管我的内心很想 |
[37:45] | wants to stay and help you fight, | 留下来帮助你战斗 |
[37:47] | in my heart and soul, man, | 兄弟 我内心深知 |
[37:50] | I know I can’t put this off any longer. | 这件事我不能再拖了 |
[37:53] | All right, well, whatever’s going on, | 无论发生了什么 |
[37:55] | let us know if you need anything. | 如果有需要就告诉我们 |
[37:56] | Yeah. Thanks, man. | 谢谢 兄弟 |
[38:05] | And Barry? | 巴里 |
[38:07] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[38:09] | With everything. | 一切顺利 |
[38:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:25] | Will this hurt? | 这会痛吗 |
[38:26] | No. | 不会 |
[38:30] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你确定想这么做吗 |
[38:32] | I need to know who I am. | 我需要知道我是谁 |
[38:35] | And if you think this could really help… | 如果你认为这个真的有帮助 |
[38:40] | Then… | 那么 |
[38:43] | do it. | 就来吧 |
[38:56] | Can you tell me your name? | 能告诉我你的名字吗 |
[38:58] | My name is– | 我叫 |
[39:05] | My name is– | 我叫 |
[39:06] | It’s okay. Take your time. | 没关系 慢慢来 |
[39:13] | August. | 奥古斯特 |
[39:24] | It’s him, August Heart, the real Godspeed only. | 是他 奥古斯特·哈特 真正且唯一的神速 |
[39:27] | That’s all we could get out of him. | 我们只能从他身上了解这么多 |
[39:29] | His memory loss is too severe. | 他的失忆太严重了 |
[39:32] | So even though we found him, we’re back to square one. | 所以尽管我们找到了他 也回到了原点 |
[39:38] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[39:39] | Barry, you never said what happened when you went to 2049. | 巴里 你从没说过你去2049年的时候发生了什么 |
[39:43] | I never made it. | 我没去成 |
[39:44] | Those clones were blocking my path. | 那些克隆人挡住了我的路 |
[39:45] | I couldn’t get past them. | 我没法越过他们 |
[39:47] | Now I can’t check on Nora, plus I can’t help Iris. | 现在我没法去找诺拉 也不能帮爱瑞丝 |
[39:51] | This war keeps getting worse. | 这场战争越来越糟糕 |
[39:54] | Cecile, even with all my speed, | 塞西尔 即使我身负全部的神速 |
[39:55] | I’ve never felt so helpless. | 我也从没感到如此无助 |
[39:58] | Barry… | 巴里 |
[40:01] | It’s okay to be scared. | 害怕也没关系 |
[40:03] | And…angry. | 生气也是 |
[40:06] | But I just need you to save a little bit of room for hope. | 但是我只需要你为希望留一点点地方 |
[40:10] | ‘Cause no matter how bad things might seem right now, | 因为无论现在事情看起来有多糟 |
[40:12] | we will get through this. | 我们一定会挺过去 |
[40:19] | All right, I am, uh, gonna check in with Chester. | 我现在去看看切斯特 |
[40:22] | He’s trying to help me reach Joe. | 他在试着帮我联系乔 |
[40:25] | – All right. – Okay. | -好 -好的 |
[40:36] | – Hey, Dad! – Nora! | -老爸 -诺拉 |
[40:37] | And, yes, before you say anything, | 是 在你开口之前 |
[40:39] | I know I’m not supposed to be here, | 我知道我本不该在这里 |
[40:40] | but it’s really important, I promise. | 但是这真的很重要 我保证 |
[40:42] | Oh, thank God you’re okay. | 谢天谢地你没事 |
[40:46] | Well, like, yeah, why wouldn’t I be? | 我为什么会有事 |
[40:49] | Because I– | 因为我 |
[40:51] | well, I couldn’t get to the future. | 我没法去到未来 |
[40:52] | And then with Iris gone… | 而且爱瑞丝走了 |
[40:55] | wait, but if you’re here, that means– | 等等 如果你在这里 那意味着 |
[40:56] | Oh, right! | 对了 |
[40:58] | Don’t worry. Mom’s gonna be okay. | 别担心 老妈会没事的 |
[41:00] | I’m proof that everything works out all right. | 我是一切顺利的证据 |
[41:03] | We both are. | 我们都是 |
[41:06] | You… | 你 |
[41:08] | you and Iris? | 你和爱瑞丝 |
[41:10] | Not–not exactly. | 不 不是 |
[41:13] | But, uh–hey! | 但是 |
[41:15] | I mean, if you’re happy to see me, | 如果你见到我很高兴 |
[41:17] | you’re gonna be twice as happy in just a second. | 你下一秒会变得双倍开心 |
[41:27] | What did I miss? | 我错过了什么 |
[41:28] | Dad, meet your son, Bart. | 老爸 见见你的儿子 巴特 |
[41:31] | Hey, Dad! What’s good? | 老爸 你好啊 |
[41:32] | Or “Pops.” Can I call you Pops yet? | 或者”老爹” 我能叫你老爹了吗 |
[41:34] | You like it when I call you Pops later. | 你之后会喜欢我叫你老爹 |
[41:35] | I can’t remember when that is, though. | 不过 我忘了是什么时候了 |
[41:36] | Yo, this place is crash! | 这地方真乱 |