时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | – Bart’s gonna be okay. He has to be. | – 巴特会没事的 肯定会的 |
[00:09] | – He will be, Nora. | – 他会的,诺拉 |
[00:10] | – You don’t know that. | – 你不知道 |
[00:12] | Nobody does. | 没人知道 |
[00:14] | Caitlin, we can’t get back home. | 凯特琳,我们回不了家了 |
[00:17] | Central City’s being torn apart. | 中城被撕裂了 |
[00:19] | My dad’s out there doing something | 而我爸正在在外面做 |
[00:20] | that’ll probably get him killed. | 可能会让他被杀的事情 |
[00:23] | Just feels like everything’s falling apart. | 感觉一切都在崩塌 |
[00:40] | – West. – Go, go, go, go. | – 韦斯特 – 快走 |
[00:50] | – Heaven have mercy. | 上天保佑 |
[01:15] | – Fine. | – 行 |
[01:17] | You got what you wanted. | 你得到了你想要的 |
[01:19] | I’m here. | 我在这 |
[01:21] | Now tell me what you were doing at the Flash Museum. | 告诉我你之前在闪电侠博物馆做什么 |
[01:26] | What do you really want, Heart? | 你真正想要的是什么,哈特? |
[01:28] | – My, oh, my. | – 哦 我的天 |
[01:30] | You’re really direct. | 你真的很直接 |
[01:33] | Then again, you’re meeting me for the first time. | 再说一次,你是第一次见到我 |
[01:36] | We’re bound to learn new things about each other. | 我们注定会通过彼此了解新事物 |
[01:40] | – Tell me what the hell’s going on. | – 告诉我到底是怎么回事 |
[01:42] | – Or what? | – 要是我不呢? |
[01:44] | You’ll force me too? | 你也要逼我? |
[01:47] | Oh, Flash. | 哦,闪电侠 |
[01:50] | I’m the living God of Speed. | 我是活着的速度之神 |
[01:52] | The one… | 唯一的那个… |
[01:55] | unlike you and your infernal spawn. | 不像你和你地狱般的孩子们 |
[01:57] | – You’re gonna leave them alone or I swear– | – 不准伤害他们,否则我发誓… |
[02:00] | – Are you threatening me, Flash? | – 你是在威胁我吗,闪电侠? |
[02:03] | Here? | 在这里? |
[02:06] | Seriously? | 你认真的? |
[02:12] | You still can’t comprehend what you’re dealing with. | 你仍然无法理解你正在面对的是什么 |
[02:15] | So let me enlighten you. | 所以让我为你解惑 |
[02:17] | Once upon a time, there was a young physicist named August | 从前,有一位年轻的物理学家,名叫奥格斯特 |
[02:21] | who dreamed of moving faster than light, | 梦想着移动得比光速还快 |
[02:25] | so he developed a way to achieve his goal | 所以他开发了一种方法来实现他的目标 |
[02:26] | and created the velocity formula. | 并创建了速度方程式 |
[02:30] | But it wasn’t enough | 但这还不够 |
[02:33] | because no matter how fast he ran, | 因为不管他跑多快 |
[02:34] | he soon came to realize one salient fact… | 他很快就意识到一个突出的事实… |
[02:40] | That he’d never be fast enough. | 他永远都不够快 |
[02:43] | – Heart, tell me how to stop this war. | – 哈特,告诉我如何阻止这场战争 |
[02:48] | Both sides are looking for you, | 双方都在找你 |
[02:50] | including one that wants to kill you. | 包括一个想杀了你的人 |
[02:53] | – And what? | – 那又怎样? |
[02:57] | You’re gonna turn me over to them? | 你要把我交给他们? |
[03:02] | Mm-mm. | 不 |
[03:04] | You’re too much of a hero to sell me out. | 你太英雄了,你不可能出卖我 |
[03:09] | Now Impulse, that’s a different story. | 但如果是冲动,那就是一个不同的故事了 |
[03:12] | – I said leave my son out of this. | – 我说了,不要伤害我的儿子 |
[03:14] | – Oh, but I can’t. | – 哦,但我不能 |
[03:16] | He’s the one who helped me realize the truth. | 他是帮助我了解真相的人 |
[03:19] | That artificial speed would always be a pale imitation | 让我知道人工速度只是对真正的神速力 |
[03:22] | of the real deal. | 拙劣的模仿 |
[03:26] | Spoiled, little brat. | 被宠坏的小屁孩 |
[03:27] | He’s not just reckless, he’s unworthy. | 他不仅鲁莽,也不值得 |
[03:32] | All the times we fought. | 我们战斗了那么多次 |
[03:34] | He was so cavalier with his gift– | 他对他的天赋如此傲慢… |
[03:36] | a gift that should have been mine! | 而那天赋本该是属于我的礼物! |
[03:44] | Now it will be… | 而它马上就是了… |
[03:47] | thanks to you. | 因为你来了 |
[03:52] | – That’s what this is all about. | – 这就是你的阴谋 |
[03:55] | You want organic speed. | 你想要有机的速度 |
[04:01] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[04:04] | – Everything that’s happened… | – 发生的一切… |
[04:06] | us finding you, your clones, this war. | 我们找到你,你的克隆体,这场战争 |
[04:12] | – It’s all a part of my plan to force your hand. | – 让你进来这里也是我计划的一部分 |
[04:17] | – So why the act if your memories are still intact? | 如果你的记忆还完好无损,为什么要这样做? |
[04:22] | – That’s the one thing I didn’t foresee. | – 这是我没有预见到的一件事 |
[04:24] | Memory loss is a side effect of fracturing myself in time. | 失忆是把自己拆碎在时间中导致的副作用 |
[04:30] | Who knew, right? | 谁知道,是吧? |
[04:32] | Then again, I knew you’d come looking for answers, | 而且我知道你会来寻找答案 |
[04:34] | which eventually would bring you to me. | 这最终会把你带到我身边 |
[04:39] | Give me the gift I deserve, | 给我应得的礼物 |
[04:41] | and I’ll save your precious city | 我会拯救你宝贵的城市 |
[04:43] | by reabsorbing my other selves. | 通过重新吸收我的其他自我 |
[04:45] | Or refuse my request… | 或者拒绝我的要求… |
[04:51] | And watch your city burn. | 看着你的城市燃烧 |
[04:53] | – There’s no way that’s happening. | – 这不可能发生 |
[04:57] | Besides, what you’re asking me to do? | 此外,你要我做的事情? |
[05:01] | It’s impossible. | 我做不到 |
[05:02] | – The impossible is your thing. | – 做不做得到是你的事 |
[05:06] | You can figure it out. | 你可以弄清楚 |
[05:09] | Or watch more cities fall as my army spreads | 或者看着更多的城市随着我的军队的扩张而倒塌 |
[05:12] | and this entire world is torn apart. | 让这整个世界都被撕裂 |
[05:20] | Ooh! | 芜湖 |
[05:22] | I can see those little wheels turning in your head. | 我可以看到那些小齿轮在你的脑海中转动 |
[05:25] | You’re trying desperately to think of a way out of this. | 你正在拼命想办法摆脱这种情况 |
[05:31] | Well, guess what? | 你猜怎么着? |
[05:33] | There isn’t. | 没有方法 |
[05:37] | So what’s your answer? | 那么你的答案是什么? |
[05:45] | Answer me, damn it! | 回答我,该死! |
[05:47] | – I already did. | – 我已经回答了 |
[05:50] | I said no. | 我说不 |
[05:51] | – Oh, you’ll change your mind. | – 哦,你会改变主意的 |
[05:55] | You have no choice. | 你没有选择 |
[06:05] | – Kid! You all right? | – 孩子!你没事吧? |
[06:10] | – Yeah. Yeah, no. Oh, yeah. – Oh, thank God. | – 是的,没有 – 哦,感谢上帝 |
[06:13] | – What happened? Did you find the real me? | – 发生了什么?你找到真正的我了吗? |
[06:18] | – Yeah. | – 是的 |
[06:19] | What did I say? | 我说了什么? |
[06:42] | – So what are we gonna do about Godspeed’s ultimatum? | – 我们怎么应对神速的最后通牒? |
[06:44] | – We have to give him what he wants: organic speed. | – 我们必须给他他想要的东西:有机速度 |
[06:50] | – Nora, I’m never gonna do that. | – 诺拉,我永远不会那样做 |
[06:52] | – Dad, everything will be destroyed. | – 爸爸,一切都会被摧毁 |
[06:55] | Not just Bart, but whole families. | 不只是巴特,而是所有的家庭 |
[06:57] | We have to protect them. | 我们必须保护他们 |
[06:59] | – What about our family? | – 我们的家庭呢? |
[07:00] | If Heart is Bart’s Thawne, that means he’s already caused Bart | 如果哈特是巴特的思旺,那意味着他已经引起了巴特 |
[07:03] | a lifetime of pain and suffering. | 一生的痛苦和磨难 |
[07:05] | But we can stop this, here, | 但我们可以阻止这一切,在这里 |
[07:07] | in this time, by finding another way. | 在这个时候,通过另一种方式 |
[07:10] | – But we’ve tried everything, Dad, and nothing’s worked. | – 但是我们已经尝试了一切,爸爸,没有任何效果 |
[07:13] | And now Bart’s dying, | 现在巴特快死了 |
[07:14] | and we’re still no closer to ending this damn war! | 而我们离结束这场该死的战争还差得很远! |
[07:16] | – Nora, honey, if his clones could do this to your brother, | – 诺拉,亲爱的,他的克隆体可以这样伤害你的弟弟 |
[07:19] | then what do you think would happen | 那么如果真正的奥格斯特哈特 |
[07:20] | if the real August Heart got organic speed? | 获得了有机速度你认为会发生什么? |
[07:23] | – It just all feels so hopeless. | 这一切都让人觉得绝望 |
[07:26] | – It never is. Promise you that. | – 从来都不是 我保证 |
[07:29] | – He’s right. | – 他是对的 |
[07:31] | As long as we’re still standing, | 只要我们还站着 |
[07:33] | we can still win this. | 我们仍然可以赢得这场比赛 |
[07:35] | Let’s go check on your brother. | 我们去看看你的弟弟 |
[07:41] | – Kid? | – 孩子? |
[07:43] | I know giving August Heart his powers back is crazy. | 我知道让奥格斯特哈特恢复他的力量很疯狂 |
[07:46] | but if we don’t, we’d better come up with another idea. | 但如果我们不这样做,我们最好想出另一个主意 |
[07:50] | A big one. | 一个大主意 |
[07:52] | – Not a big one. | – 不,不是大主意 |
[07:54] | A fast one. | 是一个很快的主意 |
[08:07] | – What am I supposed to do now? | – 我现在该怎么办? |
[08:11] | – August… | – 奥格斯特… |
[08:13] | I know that things seem really hopeless right now. | 我知道现在看来真的没有希望了 |
[08:16] | But believe me when I tell you that this team of ours, | 但是相信我们的这个团队 |
[08:20] | if there’s anyone who can find a way out of this thing, | 如果有人能找到摆脱这件事的方法 |
[08:24] | it is Team Flash. | 那就只能是闪电侠小队了 |
[08:26] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[08:29] | I do, but I saw Barry’s face when we both came back. | 但是当我们回来时,我看到了巴里的脸 |
[08:33] | It’s true, isn’t it? I’m a monster, aren’t I? | 是真的,不是吗?我是个怪物 是吧 |
[08:39] | – You don’t have to be. | – 你不必如此 |
[08:40] | – What if I don’t have a choice? | – 如果我别无选择怎么办? |
[08:44] | You all think I’m someone from the future, | 你们都认为我是来自未来的人 |
[08:46] | a future where I’m supposed to be a killer | 一个我应该成为杀手的未来 |
[08:48] | obsessed with taking speed and ruling the world. | 痴迷于速度和统治世界 |
[08:53] | You know how that feels? | 你知道那是什么感觉吗? |
[08:55] | Now imagine getting back the thing you want most, | 设想一下你拿回了你最想要的东西 |
[08:57] | your memories, your whole life… | 你的记忆,你的一生… |
[09:02] | and then learning you’re the bad guy. | 然后得知你是坏人 |
[09:04] | If that’s true, how am I supposed to live with that? | 如果那是真的,我该如何接受它? |
[09:08] | – I’m no fortune teller, but I can tell you | – 我不是算命先生,但我可以告诉你 |
[09:12] | that the sorrow I feel coming from you, August, | 我感觉的到来自你的悲伤,奥格斯特 |
[09:16] | bad guys, they don’t feel remorse like that. | 坏人?他们不会如此感到自责 |
[09:23] | Maybe the future is not so set in stone after all. | 也许未来毕竟不是那么一成不变 |
[09:31] | – Hey. | – 嘿 |
[09:32] | – Chuck, I’m done with pep talks, okay? | – 查克,我已经讲完了鼓舞人心的演讲了,好吗? |
[09:35] | I can’t charge your dad’s gizmo. | 我不能给你爸爸的小玩意充电 |
[09:37] | Not now, not ever. | 现在不行,以后也不行 |
[09:40] | – Allegra, | – 阿莱格拉 |
[09:42] | I don’t give a crap about the S.E.E. right now. | 我现在对太阳能加密引擎不屑一顾 |
[09:46] | Right now, all I care about is my friend. | 现在,我只关心我的朋友 |
[09:51] | Now look, | 听着 |
[09:52] | Esperanza chose to go on that mission. | 埃斯佩兰萨选择继续执行这项任务 |
[09:55] | That’s not on you. | 这不关你事 |
[09:56] | Hey, but you know what is? | 嘿,但你知道是什么吗? |
[09:58] | The Flash being alive today because you didn’t go with her. | 闪电侠今天还活着 是因为你没有和她一起去 |
[10:03] | – That doesn’t make any sense. – That makes all the sense. | – 这没有任何意义 – 这一切都说得通 |
[10:06] | That Godspeed clone in the pipeline, | 管道中的那个神速克隆体 |
[10:09] | he was gonna kill Barry. | 他要杀了巴里 |
[10:13] | – And you stopped that. | – 你阻止了它 |
[10:14] | Which means the Flash | 这意味着闪电侠 |
[10:15] | can get back to the business of ending this war. | 可以回到结束这场战争的事情上 |
[10:18] | But Esperanza, she left to start one. | 但是埃斯佩兰萨的离开了是为了掀起一场战争 |
[10:23] | She let the city down. You didn’t. | 她让这座城市失望了,而你没有 |
[10:28] | You helped lift it up. | 你帮忙让它存活下去 |
[10:30] | – You really think so? | – 你真的这么认为? |
[10:32] | – Girl, I know so. | – 女孩,我知道 |
[10:34] | Now, I don’t know about you, | 现在,我不知道你 |
[10:36] | but I’m ready to get back to the business | 但我已经准备好重新开始工作 |
[10:38] | of keeping Central City safe. | 确保中城安全 |
[10:41] | So what do you say, you with me? | 怎么说呢,你和我? |
[10:51] | I–I guess that means a yes. Yeah? | 我…我想这意味着是的,是吧? |
[10:56] | – Yeah. – Cool. | – 是的 – 酷 |
[10:58] | Hey, don’t forget your java this time. | 嘿,这次不要忘记你的咖啡 |
[11:05] | – Ever since this war began, | – 自从这场战争开始 |
[11:06] | we’ve been outfought and outnumbered. | 我们不停地被击败并且寡不敌众 |
[11:10] | That ends now. | 现在必须得结束了 |
[11:12] | For all their speed, | 对于他们所有的速度 |
[11:13] | our opponents, no matter how fast they are, | 我们的对手,无论他们有多快 |
[11:16] | they can’t outrun a force of nature. | 他们无法超越自然的力量 |
[11:21] | – Big Nora! It’s so good to see you. | – 大诺拉!很高兴见到你 |
[11:24] | Yeah, we’ve already met. | 是的,我们已经见过了 |
[11:26] | Remember when I first saw you? | 还记得我第一次见到你的时候吗? |
[11:27] | I was like, “Oh, my gosh, the freaking Speed Force.” | 我就像,“哦,我的天哪,是神速力” |
[11:30] | And I was just so amazed and–and nervous | 我真的很惊讶而且…而且很紧张 |
[11:34] | and I just kept rambling on and on and on | 我不停地走来走去 |
[11:36] | and totally embarrassing myself because she– | 并且让我自己很尴尬,因为她… |
[11:37] | – It’s good to see you too, Little Nora. | – 也很高兴见到你,小诺拉 |
[11:41] | – This is a rare pleasure, ma’am. | – 这是一种难得的乐趣,女士 |
[11:43] | And if I may, | 如果可以的话 |
[11:45] | you look a whole lot like someone very close to me. | 你看起来很像我很亲近的人 |
[11:50] | – I get that a lot. | – 我明白了 |
[11:52] | Barry, Iris, it’s good to see you again. | 巴里,艾瑞斯,很高兴再次见到你 |
[11:56] | – Are the other forces coming, too? | – 其他神力也来了吗? |
[11:58] | – No. | – 不 |
[11:59] | With me here, they’re all working overtime | 有我在,他们都在加班 |
[12:01] | to keep the universe in balance. | 使宇宙保持平衡 |
[12:03] | I’ve seen what you’ve all been facing. | 我已经看到了你们所面临的一切 |
[12:04] | I’ve been fighting it myself within the Speed Force. | 我自己一直在神速力中与之抗争 |
[12:08] | Now, you all need to be at full strength | 你们都需要全力以赴 |
[12:09] | in order to defeat this threat, | 为了战胜这个威胁 |
[12:11] | which is why whether you’re already a full speedster | 所以不论你是否已经是一名完全的高速能力者 |
[12:15] | or have just a spark of Speed Force inside of you, | 或者只有你内心的神速力的火花 |
[12:19] | I’m going to give you all a boost. | 我要给大家加油 |
[12:22] | That is if everyone’s okay with that. | 那就是如果每个人都同意的话 |
[12:24] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 当然 |
[12:32] | – Schway. – Yup. | – 酷毙了 – 是的 |
[12:35] | That works. | 这样可行 |
[12:37] | Barry, Bart’s still– – I know. | 巴里,巴特还在…我知道 |
[12:40] | Oh, my impulsive boy. | 哦,我的冲动男孩 |
[12:49] | – What in the world? | – 这是? |
[12:54] | Whoo! | 芜! |
[12:56] | Oh! I’m back. – Bart! | 哦!我回来了 – 巴特! |
[12:59] | Hi, did you miss me? | 嗨,你想我了吗? |
[13:02] | Did you miss me? | 你想念我吗? |
[13:04] | Oh, thank you for the reboot, S.F.N. | 哦,谢谢你帮我重启,S.F.N |
[13:06] | I appreciate it. | 我很感激 |
[13:09] | Speed Force Nana. Uh, it’s– it’s our little thing. | 速度力奶奶的缩写 呃,我们之间喜欢这样说 |
[13:12] | Oh, somebody redid my nails. It must have been Caitlin. | 哦,有人给我修指甲了 一定是凯特琳 |
[13:17] | Uncle Jay. You’re–you’re here. | 杰叔叔 你…你在这 |
[13:22] | – Uncle? | – 叔叔? |
[13:24] | That’s new. Um… | 蛮新鲜的 嗯… |
[13:28] | yeah, I kinda like it. | 是的,我喜欢 |
[13:31] | It’s good to finally meet you, Bart. | 很高兴终于见到你,巴特 |
[13:33] | – Yeah. | – 当然 |
[13:37] | All right. What’s next, Pops? | 好的 下一步是什么,爸爸? |
[13:42] | – We end this civil war. | – 我们结束这场内战 |
[13:45] | Once and for all. | 一劳永逸 |
[14:04] | – Hey, hey, hey, hey! you guys get out of here! | – 嘿!你们快离开这里! |
[14:06] | Come on! | 来吧! |
[14:07] | – You gotta get up! Run, run! | – 你得起来!跑! |
[14:09] | – We gotta get in contact with CCPD! | – 我们得联系中城警局! |
[14:18] | – Wes! | – 韦斯! |
[14:33] | How did I–what just happened? | 我怎么…刚刚发生了什么? |
[14:38] | – You just ran as fast as the Flash. | – 你跑得和闪电侠一样快 |
[14:42] | Kramer, Kramer! Can you hear me? | 克莱默,克莱默!你能听到我吗? |
[14:55] | – Hey, looking for me? | – 嘿,找我? |
[14:58] | Kill the adversary. | 杀死对手 |
[15:00] | Kill the adversary. | 杀死对手 |
[15:02] | Kill the adversary. | 杀死对手 |
[15:09] | Kill the adversary and his allies. | 杀死对手和他的盟友 |
[15:12] | Kill them. Kill them all. | 杀了他们 杀光他们 |
[15:15] | Kill the adversary and his allies. | 杀死对手和他的盟友 |
[15:19] | Kill them. | 杀了他们 |
[15:20] | – Now, remember… | – 记住… |
[15:22] | him ’em hard. | 用力打 |
[15:24] | Wear ’em down and drain their energy. | 击败它们,耗尽它们的能量 |
[15:25] | Kill the adversary and his allies. | 杀死对手和他的盟友 |
[15:28] | Kill them. Kill them all. | 杀了他们 杀光他们 |
[16:36] | – Frost, Mecha-Vibe, how are you doing? | – 冰霜,机械震波,你们那边怎么样? |
[16:38] | – We’re holding our own! | – 我们在撑着! |
[16:39] | – Wouldn’t say no to backup, though. | – 但是不会拒绝支援的 |
[16:41] | – All right. We’ll be there in a minute. | – 好的 我们马上就到 |
[16:42] | – Dad, something’s wrong. | – 爸爸,出事了 |
[16:50] | – What’s happening to us? – Flash, we have a problem. | – 我们怎么了?- 闪电侠,我们遇到了问题 |
[16:59] | – But we knocked them all out! | – 但我们把他们都打倒了! |
[17:01] | – They’re being recharged. – How? | – 他们正在充电 – 怎么做到的? |
[17:11] | – They’re feeding off me. | – 他们以我为食 |
[17:12] | It’s what happened inside the Speed Force. | 这就是在神速力内部发生的事情 |
[17:15] | And now that energy drain is affecting all of us. | 现在,能量流失正在影响我们所有人 |
[17:20] | – Nora, you have to go. – I can’t let you fight alone. | – 诺拉,你得走了 – 我不能让你一个人战斗 |
[17:22] | – You’ll still be with us, but you have to leave. | – 你仍然会和我们在一起,但你必须离开 |
[17:24] | Right now! | 马上! |
[17:27] | We’re not going down without a fight. | 我们不会不战而败 |
[17:40] | – Hang on to your buns! | – 抓紧你的屁股! |
[17:47] | – Whoa! | – 哇哦 |
[17:48] | The S.E.E. readings are five times their maximum strength. | 太阳能加密引擎读数是其最大强度的五倍 |
[17:50] | – Oh, yeah, watch out world! | – 哦,是的,世界小心点! |
[17:52] | This wavelength’s off the charts! | 这个波长不在图表中! |
[18:03] | – Nice timing. – Yeah. | – 不错的时机 – 是的 |
[18:05] | – Flash, more Godspeeds just arrived | – 闪电侠,更多神速刚刚到来 |
[18:07] | and they’re heading your way. | 他们正朝着你的方向前进 |
[18:09] | – Continuous waves. | – 连续波 |
[18:10] | – Wherever we run, they’ll follow. | – 无论我们跑到哪里,他们都会跟着 |
[18:12] | – That’s gonna put more people in danger, Flash. | – 那会让更多人处于危险之中,闪电侠 |
[18:15] | – I know. | – 我知道 |
[18:18] | – Thank God you guys are okay. | – 谢天谢地,你们没事 |
[18:19] | – We managed to save the reactor, | – 我们设法拯救了反应堆 |
[18:23] | but it looks like round two is about to begin. | 但看起来第二轮即将开始 |
[18:26] | – And this time there’s no Speed Force Nora or the S.E.E. | – 这一次没有神速力诺拉或太阳能加密引擎 |
[18:28] | – We threw everything we had at them. | – 我们把所有的东西都扔向了他们 |
[18:32] | – What are we gonna do? | – 我们要做什么? |
[18:35] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[18:46] | – We need to get back out there. | (现在) – 我们需要回到那里 |
[18:47] | Frost and Mecha-Vibe need our help. | 冰霜和机械震波需要我们的帮助 |
[18:49] | – Yeah, we will as soon as– | – 是的,我们会尽快… |
[18:51] | – They’re gone again. | – 他们又消失了 |
[18:53] | Wow, Frost and Mecha-Vibe make a hell of a team. | 哇,冰霜和机械震波真是太棒了 |
[18:55] | – Chester, how long would it take to rebuild the S.E.E.? | – 切斯特,重建太阳能加密引擎需要多长时间? |
[18:59] | – Four or five weeks, maybe? | – 四五个星期,也许? |
[19:02] | – How come your tech thingy affected the clones and not us? | – 为什么你们的技术只影响克隆体 不影响我们? |
[19:06] | – Well, we’re all organic speedsters, | – 你们都是有机高速能力者 |
[19:07] | so I tweaked my Pop’s design | 所以我调整了我老爹的设计 |
[19:09] | to only target artificial cell membranes. | 只针对人造细胞膜 |
[19:12] | – Making it ineffective against us. | – 让它对我们无效 |
[19:14] | – Well done. | – 做得好 |
[19:17] | – Dad, Mom, | – 爸妈 |
[19:19] | I know you both wanna keep the future safe, | 我知道你们都想保证未来的安全 |
[19:22] | but if we don’t stop this right now, | 但如果我们现在不阻止 |
[19:24] | there won’t be a future to save. | 就没有未来可以拯救了 |
[19:26] | Please can you just consider giving Heart organic speed? | 请你可以考虑给哈特有机速度吗? |
[19:33] | – Nora, I know that seems like the answer… | – 诺拉,我知道这似乎是答案… |
[19:37] | but we are your parents. | 但我们是你的父母 |
[19:38] | It’s our job to protect you. | 保护您是我们的职责 |
[19:40] | – Maybe so. | – 也许是这样 |
[19:42] | But Central City doesn’t need parents right now. | 但中城现在不需要父母 |
[19:49] | Dad, it needs heroes. | 爸爸,它需要英雄 |
[19:57] | – I know we said we’d protect the city | (2分钟之前) – 我知道我们说过要保护这座城市 |
[19:58] | while the team figured out a way to end this, | 当团队在想办法结束这一切的同时 |
[20:00] | but can a man get a timeout? | 但是我可以休息一下吗? |
[20:02] | – Not happening. | – 不行 |
[20:06] | – Hey, how long can you hold your breath? | – 嘿,你能屏住呼吸多久? |
[20:07] | – What does that matter? | – 这有什么关系? |
[20:10] | – When I say now, | – 当我说现在的时候 |
[20:12] | we’re gonna suck in as much air as we can and hold it in. | 尽可能多地吸入空气并保持住 |
[20:14] | – What’s that gonna do? | – 那会做什么? |
[20:15] | Wait, you’re not actually gonna– | 等等,你不会要… |
[20:17] | – Oh, I’m gonna. – No, no, no, no, no. | – 是的,我要 – 不不不 |
[20:19] | – Now! | – 现在! |
[20:37] | Yeah! | 是的! |
[20:38] | Thank God those bubbles are temporary. | 感谢上帝,这些泡沫是暂时的 |
[20:40] | – Oh! – That’s right. | – 哦!- 没错 |
[20:42] | Your boy put an auto timer on the entropy bubble | 我在熵气泡上放了一个自动计时器 |
[20:44] | and in the process, answered his own question. | 并在此过程中,回答了他自己的问题 |
[20:48] | A man can get a timeout! | 我可以得到休息! |
[20:50] | Am I a genius? | 我是天才吗? |
[20:52] | – Never do that again. | – 永远不要再这样做了 |
[20:57] | – I’ll take that as a yes. | – 我就当你回答是了 |
[21:09] | – Whoa, you guys are stellar. | – 哇,你们真是太棒了 |
[21:12] | – Thank you. What did we just do? | – 谢谢 我们刚刚做了什么? |
[21:15] | – Oh, you saved me at least three weeks | – 哦,至少省了我三个星期 |
[21:16] | in the proverbial salt mines of science. | 不用在众所周知的科学盐矿中探索那么久了 |
[21:18] | At this rate, the modified version of my Pop’s S.E.E. | 按照这个速度,我老爹的太阳能加密引擎修改版 |
[21:22] | could be up and running in a day or two. | 可能会在一两天内搞定并启动 |
[21:26] | – A day or two? | – 一两天? |
[21:27] | Isn’t there some way we can speed that up a little? | 难道没有什么办法可以加快速度吗? |
[21:31] | – There is, but mom and dad won’t change their minds. | – 有,但爸爸妈妈不会改变主意 |
[21:34] | – We already did. | – 我们改变主意了 |
[21:38] | We’re gonna give August organic speed. | 我们会给奥格斯特有机速度 |
[21:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:44] | Oh, you’re not kidding. | 哦,你不是在开玩笑 |
[21:45] | – Where’s Mom? | – 妈妈呢? |
[21:47] | – She’s still with the Speed Force. | – 她还在神速力里 |
[21:48] | – They’re both helping, too. | – 他们也都在帮忙 |
[21:50] | – What changed your mind? | – 是什么改变了你的想法? |
[21:52] | – My kids… | – 我的孩子们… |
[21:55] | when I realized that their future starts right now. | 当我意识到他们的未来从现在开始时 |
[22:05] | – How exactly will this give me my memories back? | – 这将如何让我恢复记忆? |
[22:07] | – The theory is your artificial speed cells have gone dormant. | – 理论是你的人工速度细胞已经休眠 |
[22:12] | But we believe that a speed boost from Barry | 但我们相信巴里的速度提升 |
[22:15] | can jumpstart them and give you organic speed. | 可以快速启动它们并为你提供有机速度 |
[22:19] | – And the harness should trigger the rest. | – 而这个背带应该会搞定其余部分 |
[22:23] | Hey, don’t worry. | 嘿,别担心 |
[22:27] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[22:29] | – Yeah, if this does work, | – 嗯,如果这行得通 |
[22:33] | I’ll try to come back. | 我会努力回来的 |
[22:36] | Differently. | 以一种不同的我 |
[22:38] | – Good luck. | – 祝你好运 |
[22:43] | – Are you okay? | – 你还好吗? |
[22:46] | If Dad is right, | 如果爸爸是对的 |
[22:48] | and we’re actually creating the future by doing this… | 我们实际上是在通过这样做来创造未来… |
[22:54] | everything from now on will be different. | 从现在开始,一切都会不同 |
[22:58] | – I know you don’t have to do this. | – 我知道你不必这样做 |
[23:02] | So whatever your reasons are, | 所以不管你的理由是什么 |
[23:03] | I know they’re pretty important. | 我知道它们很重要 |
[23:06] | I just hope this works out for both of us. | 我只希望这对我们俩都有用 |
[23:13] | – Me, too. | – 我也是 |
[23:42] | – August, no. | – 奥格斯特,不要 |
[23:44] | – Sorry, Cecile. | – 对不起,塞西尔 |
[23:47] | Turns out I like being the bad guy. | 看来我喜欢做坏人 |
[23:56] | – No matter what happens, stay here. | – 不管发生什么事,都待在这里 |
[23:57] | – What? – Absolutely not. | – 什么?- 绝对不 |
[23:59] | – Your mother and I have a plan. | – 你妈妈和我有一个计划 |
[24:42] | At last! | 终于! |
[24:44] | True speed for a true god! | 真神的真速度! |
[24:51] | – You got what you wanted, Heart. | – 你得到了你想要的,哈特 |
[24:54] | Now what? | 怎么办? |
[24:55] | – Now you die, Flash. By my hand! | – 现在你该去死了,闪电侠,我来了结你! |
[25:09] | – Oh, no one is dying tonight, Heart. | – 哦,今晚没有人会死,哈特 |
[25:13] | – But you are going to Iron Heights. | – 但你要去铁山监狱 |
[25:15] | – You’ll have to catch me first! | – 你得先抓住我! |
[25:20] | – Dad, be careful! | – 爸爸,小心! |
[25:21] | You don’t know what he’s capable of! | 你不知道他有什么能力! |
[25:23] | – I will. | – 我会小心的 |
[25:25] | – What do you need me to do? | – 你需要我做什么? |
[25:27] | – You be my anchor while I concentrate. | – 当我集中注意力时,你就是我的锚 |
[25:43] | – Heart’s got organic speed. | – 哈特得到了有机的速度 |
[25:44] | He just reabsorbed all his clones. | 他刚刚重新吸收了他所有的克隆体 |
[25:47] | – Jay is right. | – 杰伊是对的 |
[25:48] | Until the excess speed burns off, | 多余的速度燃烧殆尽之前 |
[25:50] | Heart could be faster than you. | 哈特应该比你快 |
[25:54] | – There can only be one God of Speed, Flash! | – 速度之神只能有一位!闪电侠 |
[26:04] | – This didn’t work out like you planned, Flash. | – 这不像你计划的那样成功,闪电侠 |
[26:06] | Now guess what comes next? | 现在猜猜接下来会发生什么? |
[26:09] | – Tag, you’re dead. | – 你要死了 |
[26:12] | – Dad! | – 爸爸! |
[26:14] | – Bart! | – 巴特! |
[26:15] | – I know what I said, I know what I said. | – 我知道我说了什么,我知道我说了什么 |
[26:17] | But this is different. This is different. | 但这不一样 这不一样 |
[26:19] | I’m not gonna let Heart kill anyone that I care for. | 我不会让哈特杀死我关心的任何人 |
[26:22] | Not now. Not ever. | 现在不要 永远不会 |
[26:22] | – I believe you, son. | – 我相信你,孩子 |
[26:24] | Now, we just met. | 现在,我们才刚认识 |
[26:26] | You got no reason to listen to me. | 你没有理由听我的 |
[26:28] | But we both know Barry, right? | 但我们都认识巴里,对吧? |
[26:30] | And if he says to stand down no matter what, he has a reason. | 如果他说无论如何都不要过去,那肯定是有理由的 |
[26:34] | – But it’s– | – 但它… |
[26:37] | – It’s time to take our hats off, okay? | – 是时候脱帽了,好吗? |
[26:50] | Now that you’ve leveled up, what better time to feast? | 你刚刚升级,还有什么更好的时间来举办盛宴呢? |
[27:01] | – Wait, is that Thawne? | – 等等,是思旺吗? |
[27:03] | – It sure as hell is. | – 确实如此 |
[27:06] | – Miss me? | – 想念我? |
[27:07] | – Save it, Thawne. | – 省省吧,思旺 |
[27:09] | You’re back because of us, right? | 你回来是因为我们,对吧? |
[27:12] | – And in exchange, | – 作为交换 |
[27:14] | I’ve agreed to help you take down a psychopath. | 我已经同意帮你打倒一个神经病了 |
[27:15] | – Flash, that was nuts! | – 闪电侠,那太疯狂了! |
[27:19] | You do like to party. | 你确实喜欢聚会 |
[27:26] | Joining forces with your worst enemy just to take me down. | 与你最大的敌人联手只为了击败我 |
[27:30] | That’s very flattering, Flash, but it won’t do you any good. | 这很讨人喜欢,闪电侠,但这对你没有任何好处 |
[27:36] | Don’t you two to get it? You can’t kill a god! | 你们两个不明白吗?你不能杀死一个神! |
[29:30] | – Heart! | – 哈特! |
[29:51] | You could have killed him. | 你差点杀了他 |
[29:53] | – Wasn’t that the plan? | – 计划不就是这样吗? |
[29:56] | Didn’t you say you needed help dealing with a threat? | 你不是说你需要帮助来应对威胁吗? |
[29:59] | Well, I dealt with it. | 我把威胁处理掉了 |
[30:01] | And now… | 现在… |
[30:03] | and now… | 现在… |
[30:06] | it’s just you and me, Flash. | 只有你和我,闪电侠 |
[30:10] | I’ve been waiting for this moment | 我一直在等待这一刻 |
[30:13] | for a long, long time. | 等了很长很长一段时间 |
[30:18] | – I’m only gonna say this once. | – 我只会说一次 |
[30:21] | Walk away while you still can. | 趁你还可以,赶紧走吧 |
[30:24] | – Allen. | – 艾伦 |
[30:27] | You are too weak to stop me. | 你太弱了,无法阻止我 |
[30:31] | And I’m just getting started. | 而我才刚刚开始 |
[30:57] | What did you do? | 你做了什么? |
[31:03] | I created you. | 我创造了你 |
[31:05] | I taught you everything you know! | 你知道的一切都是我教给你的! |
[31:07] | Everything you are is because of me! | 你的一切都是因为我! |
[31:11] | What did you do? | 你做了什么? |
[31:13] | – I got faster. | – 我变得更快了 |
[31:17] | Didn’t you? | 你没有吗? |
[31:21] | – No. | – 没有 |
[31:25] | But I will, Flash. | 但我会的,闪电侠 |
[31:28] | Mark my words. | 记住我的话 |
[31:32] | I will. | 我会的 |
[31:42] | – How did you bring Thawne back? | – 你是怎么把思旺带回来的? |
[31:45] | – Well, the Speed Force did it | – 神速力通过与负神速力连接 |
[31:47] | by connecting with the Negative Side, | 把他带过来的 |
[31:49] | which is pretty dangerous. | 这是非常危险的 |
[31:50] | So with Barry occupied, | 所以在巴里被占领的情况下 |
[31:51] | I was the perfect choice to anchor the Speed Force. | 我是固定住神速力的完美选择 |
[31:54] | – Wait. | – 等等 |
[31:56] | Tapping into the Negative Speed Force– | 利用负神速力 |
[31:58] | do I even know who you guys are? | 我认识你们吗? |
[31:59] | – Okay, but why Thawne? | – 好的,但为什么是思旺? |
[32:01] | Like, why not just let us come help instead? | 为什么不让我们来帮忙呢? |
[32:04] | – Sometimes, | – 有时 |
[32:05] | what makes the speedster dangerous isn’t just speed. | 使高速能力者变得危险的不仅仅是速度 |
[32:07] | – It’s having no limits on how they use it. | – 而是他们在如何使用它这点上没有限制 |
[32:10] | – Right. Godspeed has no limits. | – 是的,神速没有限制 |
[32:12] | But Thawne, his one limit is he can’t let anyone else kill me. | 但是思旺,他的一个原则是他不能让其他人杀了我 |
[32:16] | That’s why I knew he’d turn on me the first chance he got. | 这就是为什么我知道他这种情况下会来帮我 |
[32:18] | – But Dad, Thawne’s still out there. | – 但是爸爸,思旺还在外面 |
[32:21] | – Yeah, and he’ll be back someday, | – 是的,他总有一天会回来的 |
[32:24] | but that’s future us’s problem. | 但那是我们未来的问题 |
[32:26] | – But about August Heart? | – 但是关于奥格斯特哈特? |
[32:27] | – He’s in Iron Heights now. | – 他现在在铁山监狱 |
[32:29] | – But Barry, he knows your real identity. | – 但是巴里,他知道你的真实身份 |
[32:31] | What if he talks? – Luckily, he’s a speedster. | 如果他公之于众呢?- 幸运的是,他是一名高速能力者 |
[32:34] | So Speed Force Nora was able to remove that from his memory. | 因此,神速力诺拉能够将其从他的记忆中删除 |
[32:39] | – It’s finally over. – Great. | – 终于结束了 – 太棒了 |
[32:42] | Can we eat now? I’m starving. | 我们现在可以吃饭了吗?我饿死了 |
[32:43] | – Family dinner tonight on dad. | – 今晚的家庭晚餐,爸爸买单 |
[32:45] | – Yeah, I would love that. – That sounds perfect. | – 是的,我会喜欢的 – 听起来很完美 |
[32:48] | – I’ll get us a reservation. | – 我来预订 |
[32:51] | Iris, hang on. | 艾瑞斯,等等 |
[32:53] | There’s something I wanted to ask you. | 有件事我想问你 |
[32:57] | – Okay. | – 嗯? |
[33:00] | – Now, ever since you came into my life, | – 自从你走进我的生活 |
[33:03] | I’ve been more than just the fastest man alive. | 我不仅仅是世上最快的男人 |
[33:05] | I’ve been the luckiest. | 我还一直是最幸运的 |
[33:07] | Marrying you was the best decision I ever made. | 嫁给你是我做过的最好的决定 |
[33:10] | – Well, I agree. | – 嗯,我同意 |
[33:12] | – And even though we’re husband and wife, | – 即使我们是夫妻 |
[33:14] | you never really got the wedding you deserved. | 你从来没有真正得到过你应得的婚礼 |
[33:18] | These past few days, | 这几天 |
[33:19] | when it looked like I might never see you again, | 当看起来我可能再也见不到你时 |
[33:22] | I swore if I ever did, I would make it up to you. | 我发誓,如果我再见到你,我会补偿你 |
[33:27] | So… | 所以… |
[33:29] | Iris West Allen… | 艾瑞斯·韦斯特·艾伦… |
[33:33] | – Will you renew your vows and remarry me? | – 你会重新宣誓并与我再一次结婚吗? |
[33:39] | – Yes. | – 是的 |
[33:40] | Yes, I will. | 是的,我会 |
[33:50] | – Oh, I’m obviously interrupting. | (接下来的星期二) – 哦,我显然来打扰了 |
[33:53] | – No, it’s okay. It’s good to see you. | – 不,没关系 很高兴见到你 |
[33:55] | – I should go. – Kramer. | – 我应该走了 – 克莱默 |
[33:57] | We haven’t talked in a week. How are you? | 我们已经一个星期没说话了 你还好吗? |
[34:01] | – I don’t really know how to answer that. | – 我真的不知道该怎么回答 |
[34:05] | I just wanted to let you know | 我只是想让你知道 |
[34:07] | that my Meta test came back positive. | 我的变种能力测试结果呈阳性 |
[34:10] | – So you are a speedster? | – 所以你是一个高速能力者? |
[34:11] | – Well, yes and no. Adam was right. | – 是,也不是 亚当是对的 |
[34:15] | I should’ve died in that bombing, but I didn’t. | 我应该在那次轰炸中丧生,但我没有 |
[34:17] | And neither did he because he has immortal healing powers. | 他也没有,因为他有不朽的治愈能力 |
[34:21] | And so did I when I absolutely needed them. | 当我需要治愈能力时,我也是有了治愈能力 |
[34:24] | Just like when I needed super speed to save your life, | 当我需要超级速度来拯救你的生命时 |
[34:29] | I had it for just a moment. | 我也拥有了高速能力,就一会儿 |
[34:32] | – That’s incredible. | – 太牛逼了 |
[34:33] | – Turns out I can mimic the abilities of any Meta | – 原来我可以模仿身边的 |
[34:36] | in close proximity, which sounds insane, | 任何变种能力,听起来很疯狂 |
[34:39] | but it’s real. | 但这是真的 |
[34:41] | Well, it’s given me new perspective | 嗯,它给了我新的视角 |
[34:45] | on the path I took as a member of law enforcement. | 在我作为执法人员的道路上 |
[34:49] | Um… | 嗯… |
[34:53] | I’m so sorry, West, for all of it. | 我很抱歉,韦斯特,这一切 |
[34:57] | – Hey, you lost your way a little, | – 嘿,你有点迷路了 |
[34:58] | but I always knew that your heart was in the right place. | 但我一直知道你的心在正确的地方 |
[35:03] | You just needed to find it. | 你只需要找到它 |
[35:06] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[35:08] | That’s why I’m taking an indefinite leave of absence | 这就是我想要向中城警局 |
[35:11] | from CCPD. | 请个无限期的假的原因 |
[35:15] | Take care of yourself, West. – Kristen. | 照顾好自己,韦斯特 – 克里斯汀 |
[35:20] | Call me Joe. | 叫我乔 |
[35:35] | – Are you sure you’re okay with me | – 你确定你能接受 |
[35:36] | being your plus one because– | 我作为你的女伴吗,因为… |
[35:38] | – Do not say his name. | – 不要说他的名字 |
[35:40] | – Frost, I know– | – 冰霜,我知道… |
[35:41] | – He lied to me and then totally bailed. | – 他对我撒谎,然后又跑了 |
[35:43] | I hate weddings. – Technically, this is– | 我讨厌婚礼 – 实际上,这是… |
[35:46] | – Okay, fine. Renewal ceremony. | – 行行行,再次结婚的纪念仪式 |
[35:52] | – Maybe we should renew our vows. | – 也许我们也应该重新宣誓 |
[35:54] | – Oh, I’d marry you again in a heartbeat. | – 哦,我会立刻再次嫁给你 |
[35:56] | – Aw. I love renewal ceremonies. | – 噢 我喜欢这再次结婚纪念仪式 |
[36:00] | And weddings. | 还有婚礼 |
[36:03] | – Good to know. – Mm. | – 很高兴知道 – 嗯 |
[36:06] | – Everyone, | – 每个人 |
[36:07] | if I may direct your attention to the stairs. | 请把你的注意力放到楼梯上 |
[36:18] | – Hi, Daddy. | – 嗨,爸爸 |
[36:25] | – Nice entrance. – Thank you. | – 很棒的入场 – 谢谢 |
[36:27] | – Now, before we get to the main event, | – 现在,在我们进入主线之前 |
[36:28] | I know you two have asked us all | 我知道你们两个都让我们 |
[36:30] | to keep it simple for this occasion. | 把这个场合搞得简单一点 |
[36:33] | But one of us couldn’t resist | 但我们中的一个无法抗拒 |
[36:37] | adding a little something extra special to the festivities, | 为庆祝活动添加一些特别的东西 |
[36:41] | so without further ado, my man. | 所以不用多说,交给你了 |
[36:44] | – Thank you, Cisco. Appreciate it. | – 谢谢你,西斯科 |
[36:47] | Mom, Dad, this is for you. | 爸爸妈妈,这首歌送给你们 |
[36:52] | ♪ Could you be that fine love? ♪ | ♪ 你能成为那样美好的爱吗?♪ |
[36:56] | ♪ Mm | ♪ 嗯 |
[36:58] | ♪ That 1949 love | ♪ 那 1949 年的爱 |
[37:02] | ♪ Whoa | ♪ 哇 |
[37:03] | ♪ That quiver in your spine love ♪ | ♪ 你脊椎里的颤动一般的爱 ♪ |
[37:09] | ♪ That summer wine love | ♪ 那年夏天的酒一般的爱 |
[37:14] | ♪ Just grab a warm body and pick up the key ♪ | ♪ 抓住温暖的身体,拿起钥匙 ♪ |
[37:20] | ♪ If you need somebody | ♪ 如果你需要某人 |
[37:23] | ♪ Somebody to be | ♪ 想成为的人 |
[37:25] | ♪ You can’t count on timing or just wait and see ♪ | ♪ 你不能指望时机或只是等着看 ♪ |
[37:31] | ♪ I’ll be that somebody, so settle for me ♪ | ♪ 我会成为那个人,所以就满足于我 ♪ |
[37:39] | ♪ Oh | ♪ 哦 |
[37:41] | ♪ I’ll give you all the affection ♪ | ♪ 我会给你所有的爱 ♪ |
[37:47] | ♪ You’ve been craving | ♪ 你一直渴望 |
[37:50] | ♪ When you’re ready | ♪ 当你准备好时 |
[37:54] | ♪ I’ll be waiting | ♪ 我会等待 |
[37:58] | ♪ Waiting, baby | ♪ 等待,宝贝 |
[38:01] | ♪ And I’ve got | ♪ 我有 |
[38:04] | ♪ I’ll give you all the affection ♪ | ♪ 我会给你所有的爱 ♪ |
[38:09] | ♪ Just grab a warm body and pick up the key ♪ | ♪ 抓住温暖的身体,拿起钥匙 ♪ |
[38:15] | ♪ If you need somebody, somebody like me ♪ | ♪ 如果你需要某人 像我这样的人 ♪ |
[38:20] | ♪ You can’t count on timing or just wait and see ♪ | ♪ 你不能指望时机或只是等着看 ♪ |
[38:26] | ♪ Be that somebody | ♪ 成为那个人 |
[38:29] | ♪ So darling | ♪ 亲爱的 |
[38:31] | ♪ If you’re ready | ♪ 你是否准备好了 |
[38:36] | ♪ To settle | ♪ 停留~ |
[38:46] | – Bart. – Yeah? | – 巴特 – 嗯? |
[38:47] | – That was crash. | – 那太帅了 |
[38:49] | What? – No, no. Just no. | 怎么了? – 不,别这样说 |
[38:51] | – That’s how you say it. | – 你就是这么说的 |
[38:52] | – That’s not how I say it. You say it weird. | – 我不是这么说的 你说的很奇怪 |
[38:54] | Let’s just do the thing again. | 还是赶紧再宣誓一次吧 |
[38:57] | – My fellow Earthlings, today, we are here to witness | – 我的地球同胞们,今天,我们在这里见证 |
[39:01] | the greatest sequel since “Empire Strikes Back…” | 自“帝国反击战”以来最伟大的续集…… |
[39:05] | – Mm. | – 嗯 |
[39:06] | – As Barry and Iris renew their vows | – 当巴里和艾瑞斯重申他们的誓言时 |
[39:10] | and lend new meaning to the term relationship goals. | 并为关系目标一词赋予新的含义 |
[39:14] | Now, I understand you both wrote a little something | 现在,我明白你们都写了一些东西 |
[39:17] | for each other. – Mm-hmm. | 给彼此 – 嗯嗯 |
[39:19] | – If you’d like to share, this is the time. | – 如果你们想分享,现在是时候了 |
[39:22] | Iris? | 艾瑞斯? |
[39:25] | Barry… | 巴里… |
[39:27] | they say that love is a friendship | 他们说爱是一种友谊 |
[39:30] | that has caught on fire, | 一种着火的友谊 |
[39:33] | but ours is a friendship that was struck by lightning. | 但我们的友谊是被闪电击中的 |
[39:37] | You and I are our own force of nature. | 你和我是我们自己的自然力量 |
[39:42] | And I promise today… | 我保证… |
[39:46] | to continue loving you with my whole heart. | 继续全心全意地爱你 |
[39:51] | – That was beautiful. | – 那很棒 |
[39:54] | Good luck following that. – Yeah. | 祝你好运 – 是的 |
[39:58] | – Iris– | – 艾瑞斯… |
[40:00] | – Thank you. | – 谢谢 |
[40:02] | – Ever since we met, you’ve been my lightning rod. | – 自从我们相遇以来,你就是我的避雷针 |
[40:06] | But now that you’re my wife, you are my past, | 但现在你是我的妻子,你是我的过去 |
[40:10] | my present, and my only future. | 我的现在,我唯一的未来 |
[40:14] | That’s why today, | 这就是为什么今天 |
[40:16] | I promise to continue loving you now and forever. | 我保证现在和永远继续爱你 |
[40:22] | – Okay, that was– that was decent. | – 好吧,那…那很不错 |
[40:24] | Ten points for Gryffindor. | 格兰芬多得到10分 |
[40:26] | Now, then… | 接着… |
[40:30] | – Oh, yes. | – 哦是的 |
[40:33] | – Do you Iris, Bartholomew, | – 你们,艾瑞斯,巴塞洛缪 |
[40:37] | take each other to cherish and to love | 是否愿意彼此珍惜和相爱 |
[40:42] | in good times and bad for all the days of your life? | 不论生命中的所有日子里时好时坏? |
[40:47] | – I do. | – 我愿意 |
[40:49] | – I do. | – 我愿意 |
[40:50] | – Again. – Again. | – 再次 – 再次 |
[40:52] | – Then by the power vested in me | – 然后通过赋予我的权力 |
[40:54] | by a last-minute internet web search… | 通过最后一分钟的互联网网络搜索… |
[40:57] | I now pronounce you husband and wife. | 我现在宣布你们是夫妻 |
[41:01] | Again. | 再次 |
[41:05] | Am I– am I forgetting something? | 我…我是不是忘记了什么? |
[41:07] | – Yes. The kiss. – Oh, yes. | – 是的 亲吻 – 哦 是的 |
[41:08] | The kiss. Yes, do the thing. | 亲吻 是的,去吧 |
[41:21] | – Flashtime, huh? | – 闪电侠时间是吧? |
[41:23] | – Do you blame me? | – 你怪我吗? |
[41:24] | I want this moment to last forever. | 我希望这一刻永远持续下去 |
[42:02] | – Greg, move your head! | – 格雷格,移动你的头! |