时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | I thought we had a truce. | 我以为我们休战了 |
[00:18] | I thought as much. | 我也是这么想的 |
[00:20] | Your bravery is strengthened by the reassurance you gain | 你的勇气因你获得的 |
[00:23] | from enhanced healing. | 来自快速愈合的安慰而增强 |
[00:25] | It doesn’t mean it hurts any less. | 这并不意味着我就不痛了 |
[00:27] | Pain is the debt we pay for change, | 痛苦是我们为了改变必须付出的 |
[00:29] | and I’m here to change the future. | 我是来改变未来的 |
[00:32] | Thanks to this experiment, I now know the force required | 刚刚的实验让我知道了 |
[00:35] | to kill you when the time comes. | 到时候杀了你所需的力有多大 |
[00:37] | Oh. | 哦 |
[00:38] | I’ve seen your destiny, Flash. | 我已经看到了你的命运,闪电侠 |
[00:40] | I’ve watched you use your power | 我看着你使用你的力量 |
[00:42] | to destroy everything and everyone. | 摧毁一切和每个人 |
[00:45] | You still haven’t told me why I would do this. | 你还没有告诉我为什么要这样做 |
[00:48] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[00:49] | What would cause me | 到底是什么会导致我 |
[00:50] | to turn my back on everything | 背叛所有我发誓要保护 |
[00:52] | I’ve sworn to protect? | 的一切? |
[00:54] | Madness. | 疯狂 |
[00:58] | Many times in the past, | 过去很多次 |
[01:00] | the pain you’ve suffered nearly crushed you. | 你所遭受的痛苦几乎压垮了你 |
[01:03] | But soon, a new despair will befall you. | 但很快,新的绝望就会降临到你头上 |
[01:06] | And it will create an unbroken chain of sorrow | 它会创造一个不间断的悲伤链 |
[01:09] | so great… | 如此沉痛… |
[01:11] | your mind will crack. | 你的思维将会崩溃 |
[01:14] | And with it, the world ends. | 因此,世界就结束了 |
[01:18] | You see… | 你看… |
[01:20] | your power has recently accelerated. | 你的力量最近加速了 |
[01:23] | But so too has your ability to descend into madness. | 但你陷入疯狂的能力也是如此 |
[01:27] | Tragedy is coming for you, Flash. | 悲剧正在向你袭来,闪电侠 |
[01:30] | What remains to be seen isn’t whether or not you’ll break. | 你将来会崩溃已成定局 |
[01:33] | It’s when. | 问题只是这会在什么时候发生 |
[01:35] | I have seven days. | 我有七天 |
[01:36] | I’d worry more about tomorrow | 我会更担心明天 |
[01:38] | if I were you. | 如果我是你 |
[01:40] | I don’t know the details | 我不知道将来会发生的事情 |
[01:41] | of what will happen. | 的详细情况 |
[01:43] | But I know tomorrow is the beginning of the end. | 但我知道明天是结束的开始 |
[01:46] | Your end. | 你的结局 |
[01:49] | I’ve granted you a chance to defy destiny. | 我给了你一个挑战命运的机会 |
[01:53] | But I’ll be staying close by. | 但我会待在附近 |
[01:56] | As soon as I sense your mind turning mad, | 一旦我感觉到你的思绪变得疯狂 |
[02:00] | I’ll find you. | 我会找到你 |
[02:04] | Good luck fighting fate, Flash. | 祝你好运与命运搏斗,闪电侠 |
[02:12] | I’ll be watching. | 我会看着你的 |
[02:47] | Okay, uplink to the Tower mainframe is secure. | 好了,到 Tower 主机的上行链路安全了 |
[02:50] | You now have access to our alien database | 你们现在可以访问我们的外星人数据库 |
[02:52] | including any intel we have on this “Despero.” | 包括我们关于这个“德斯佩罗”的任何情报 |
[02:55] | We appreciate you helping, Alex. | 我们感谢你的帮助,亚历克斯 |
[02:56] | How long will it take to download? | 下载需要多长时间? |
[02:58] | Well, this new algorithm | 嗯,这个新算法 |
[02:59] | works at light speed. | 以光速工作 |
[03:00] | In fact, Caitlin, that guy Marcus | 事实上,凯特琳,那个连接我们通话的 |
[03:02] | that I connected you with, he designed it. | 马库斯,这个算法是他设计的 |
[03:05] | Well, if the world’s still here in a week, | 好吧,如果世界在一周后仍然存在 |
[03:06] | I’ll be sure and give him a call. | 我会确定并给他打电话 |
[03:08] | Oh, I’m sorry, guys. | 哦,对不起,伙计们 |
[03:10] | I’ll keep digging and see what I can find out. | 我会继续挖掘,看看我能找到什么 |
[03:12] | But if this Despero has managed to stay off | 但是如果这个德斯佩罗成功地离开了 |
[03:15] | of our grid, then he is a greater threat | 我们的监察范围,那么他就是一个更大的威胁 |
[03:17] | than any alien we’ve faced. | 比我们遇到过的任何外星人都要多 |
[03:19] | Keep your guard up. | 保持警惕 |
[03:21] | Well, you heard her. | 好吧,你们听到了 |
[03:22] | We have to protect Barry. | 我们必须保护巴里 |
[03:24] | There’s no way he would destroy the world. | 他不可能毁灭世界 |
[03:27] | What if he’s right? | 如果他是对的呢? |
[03:29] | I mean, look, we all saw how a massive boost of speed | 我的意思是,看,我们都看到了速度的巨大提升 |
[03:31] | affected Barry before. | 之前影响了巴里 |
[03:32] | Oh, crap, you’re right. | 哦,废话,你说得对 |
[03:34] | Remember the ASF? | 还记得人工神速力吗? |
[03:36] | He gained speed thinking, but as a result… | 那让他获得了快速思考能力,但结果…… |
[03:39] | I turned on the people I love. | 我背叛了所有我爱的人 |
[03:41] | Look, I that’s not gonna happen this time. | 听着,我这次不会这样了 |
[03:45] | But Barr, what if you just leveled up too much, too fast? | 但是小巴,如果你升级太多太快怎么办? |
[03:50] | Barry isn’t a threat to us. | 巴里对我们没有威胁 |
[03:51] | Despero is. | 而德斯佩罗是 |
[03:53] | And his story doesn’t add up. | 他的故事不合理 |
[03:54] | I mean, come on, doesn’t anyone else think | 我的意思是,拜托,你们难道不认为 |
[03:56] | it’s weird that an alien cares so much about Earth? | 外星人这么关心地球很奇怪吗? |
[03:59] | He’s not even from here. | 他甚至不是这里的人 |
[04:00] | Wherever he’s from, here’s what we know. | 无论他来自哪里,这是我们所知道的 |
[04:03] | I ran a bio scan on Despero | 我对德斯佩罗进行了生物扫描 |
[04:05] | the minute he entered S.T.A.R. Labs. | 在他进入星城实验室的那一刻 |
[04:06] | His anatomy is unlike anything I ever studied before. | 他的解剖结构与我以前研究过的任何东西都不一样 |
[04:09] | He has strength and invulnerability | 他有力量和无懈可击 |
[04:11] | that rivals Kryptonians. | 可以与氪星人匹敌 |
[04:14] | How are we gonna stop him from killing you? | 我们怎样才能阻止他杀了你? |
[04:16] | Prove him wrong. | 证明他是错的 |
[04:17] | Despero says tomorrow, | 德斯佩罗说,明天 |
[04:19] | my mind starts to break. | 我的思绪就会开始崩溃 |
[04:21] | So all we have to do is make it through the next 24 hours | 所以我们要做的就是熬过接下来的24小时 |
[04:24] | without that happening, and he’ll have to back down. | 如果没有这种情况发生,他将不得不走 |
[04:27] | I like that plan. | 我喜欢那个计划 |
[04:29] | Let’s get some rest. | 我们休息一下吧 |
[04:31] | Tomorrow, we’ll need to be on the lookout for anything, | 明天,我们需要留意任何事情 |
[04:33] | and if something does happen, | 如果真的发生了什么事 |
[04:35] | then we need to be ready to stop it. | 那么我们需要准备好阻止它 |
[04:38] | Protecting this city is still our top priority. | 保护这座城市仍然是我们的首要任务 |
[04:41] | Even from you? | 就算城市的威胁是你? |
[04:45] | It won’t come to that. | 不会的 |
[04:47] | I promise. | 我承诺 |
[04:51] | These are the bio scans Caity did on Despero’s brain. | 这些是凯特琳对德斯佩罗大脑进行的生物扫描 |
[04:53] | Study them, and let’s figure out a way to stop him. | 研究它们,让我们想办法阻止他 |
[04:55] | Oh, I heard that. I was already planning | 哦,我听说了 我已经在计划 |
[04:57] | on pulling an all nighter. | 通宵研究了 |
[04:59] | You know, I was thinking, maybe we can find a way | 你知道,我在想,也许我们能找到办法 |
[05:01] | to restrain him or | 限制住他或 |
[05:02] | I’m not talking about restraining him. | 我的意思不是限制住他 |
[05:07] | Look, we need to level up our offense. | 听着,我们需要升级我们的进攻 |
[05:10] | And I’m not talking about some containment unit | 我没有想着把他收容住 |
[05:12] | like we did with Bloodwork | 就像我们对血怒所做的那样 |
[05:13] | or taking out his lair with an EMP. | 或者说用电磁脉冲把他逼出来之类的 |
[05:17] | We need to hit him. | 我们需要攻击他 |
[05:19] | Hard. | 狠狠地攻击他 |
[05:21] | You’re you’re asking me to build a weapon. | 你是要我造武器 |
[05:26] | Frost… I’ve never built something | 冰霜……我从来没有建造过什么 |
[05:29] | to hurt someone before. | 伤害他人的东西 |
[05:34] | Think of it this way. | 这么想吧 |
[05:35] | You’re gonna help save Barry’s life. | 你会帮助拯救巴里的生命 |
[05:37] | Whatever it takes. | 不管付出什么代价 |
[05:56] | Couldn’t sleep either? | 也睡不着? |
[05:59] | Something bad’s supposed to happen today. | 今天应该有不好的事情发生 |
[06:02] | All I keep thinking about is you. | 我一直在想的就是你 |
[06:04] | I’ll be fine. | 我会没事儿的 |
[06:06] | We can’t take any chances. | 我们不能冒险 |
[06:08] | I promise, I have a very safe and boring day planned. | 我保证,我计划了一个非常安全和无聊的一天 |
[06:13] | Cecile’s working on a big case, so after some work, | 塞西尔正在处理一个大案子,所以在一些工作之后 |
[06:15] | I’m gonna stop by and help her with Jenna. | 我要停下来帮她照顾珍娜 |
[06:19] | They both have been having a pretty hard time lately. | 他们俩最近都过得很艰难 |
[06:24] | Iris, if anything happens to you… | 艾瑞斯,如果你有什么事…… |
[06:26] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[06:27] | Baby, we’re gonna be okay. | 宝贝,我们会没事的 |
[06:31] | Look, how many times and how many timelines | 想想,多少次,多少条时间线 |
[06:33] | have we found each other? | 我们找到了彼此? |
[06:35] | Doesn’t matter what anybody says about your fate. | 不管别人怎么说你的命运 |
[06:38] | Our destiny is to be together. | 我们的命运是在一起 |
[06:56] | CCPD. | 中城警局 |
[07:02] | Allen, just in time. | 艾伦,来得正是时候 |
[07:04] | How bad is it? Just your typical | 它有多糟糕?你平常看到的典型案例 |
[07:06] | makes no sense bank robbery in Central City. | 中城银行的抢劫,毫无意义 |
[07:09] | No one’s hurt, but the on duty security guard | 没有人受伤,但值班保安 |
[07:11] | is being hospitalized for some sort of breakdown. | 被送进了医院,因为崩溃了 |
[07:14] | Wait, like a mental breakdown? | 等等,像是精神崩溃? |
[07:16] | Yeah, witnesses said the guy lost his mind | 是的,目击者说那家伙疯了 |
[07:18] | and started babbling nonsense. | 并开始胡言乱语 |
[07:21] | Then he fired his weapon into the air, | 然后他将武器射向空中 |
[07:23] | and everyone ran out. | 每个人都跑了 |
[07:24] | By the time anyone got back inside, | 当有人回到里面的时候 |
[07:26] | the vault was empty, | 金库空了 |
[07:27] | and the guard was stark raving mad. | 守卫简直要疯了 |
[07:29] | It took four officers to restrain him. | 四名警官才制止了他 |
[07:32] | I’m on it. | 我来做 |
[07:33] | Allen! | 艾伦! |
[07:35] | I need you to stand down. | 我需要你远离这里 |
[07:37] | Why, is Gibson working the case? | 为什么,吉布森在处理这个案子? |
[07:38] | I’ll just help him investigate. | 我只是帮他调查 |
[07:40] | I need you to turn in your badge. | 我需要你交出你的徽章 |
[07:41] | You’ve been suspended. | 你被停职了 |
[07:43] | What? | 什么? |
[07:45] | I just came from the mayor’s office. | 我刚从市长办公室回来 |
[07:47] | You’re under investigation for federal crimes. | 你正在接受联邦犯罪调查 |
[07:52] | Your badge, Allen. | 你的徽章,艾伦 |
[07:53] | Now. | 现在 |
[08:14] | You’re under investigation for federal crimes. | 你正在接受联邦犯罪调查 |
[08:18] | Your badge, Allen. | 你的徽章,艾伦 |
[08:38] | Allen, I know this must be a shock. | 艾伦,我知道这一定令人震惊 |
[08:40] | Captain, hold on. | 队长,等一下 |
[08:42] | What am I supposed to have done? | 我到底做了什么? |
[08:44] | Two years ago, Joseph Carver had a mole | 两年前,约瑟夫卡佛有一桩 |
[08:46] | manipulating evidence in CCPD. | 在中城警局操纵证据的案件 |
[08:48] | Yeah, Milly Rawlins, aka Sunshine. | 是的,米莉·罗林斯,又名阳光 |
[08:50] | We caught her. | 我们抓住了她 |
[08:55] | And the DA was reviewing her case | 地长正在审查她的案子 |
[08:57] | as a part of an internal audit. | 作为内部审计的一部分 |
[08:59] | Now, I don’t know what exactly, | 现在,我不知道具体是什么 |
[09:01] | but he also found new evidence | 但他也发现了新的证据 |
[09:03] | that points to Carver having a second inside man. | 这表明卡佛有第二个内线人 |
[09:06] | You. | 就是你 |
[09:09] | That’s crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[09:12] | I mean, why would I help Joseph Carver? | 我的意思是,我为什么要帮助约瑟夫·卡佛? |
[09:13] | That’s for the DA to suss out. | 这是地长需要解决的问题 |
[09:16] | I’m sorry, it’s above my pay grade. | 对不起,这超出了我的工资等级 |
[09:17] | Now, please leave the scene. | 现在,请离开现场 |
[09:19] | I have to find out what happened here. | 我必须找出这里发生了什么 |
[09:21] | I mean, I think you’d have other concerns right now. | 我的意思是,我想你现在还有其他顾虑 |
[09:24] | I just… I mean, Korber said a guard lost his mind. | 我只是……我的意思是,科伯说一个守卫失去了理智 |
[09:27] | What if that happens to somebody else? | 如果这发生在别人身上怎么办? |
[09:29] | People could get hurt. | 人们可能会受伤 |
[09:30] | Look, Captain, I know you only have my word, | 听着,队长,我知道你只听我说 |
[09:33] | but you you gotta believe me. | 但你必须相信我 |
[09:35] | I’m innocent. | 我是无辜的 |
[09:37] | So please, just let me do my job. | 所以请让我做我的工作 |
[09:40] | If Joe were here right now, he’d say I should learn | 如果乔现在在这里,他会说我应该学习 |
[09:43] | from last year and keep an open mind. | 去年的经验,保持开放的心态 |
[09:47] | Which is why I promise you, | 这就是为什么我答应你 |
[09:49] | I will get to the bottom of this | 我会深入了解这个 |
[09:51] | and find out the truth. | 并找出真相 |
[09:52] | But until I do, I’m sorry. | 但在我这样做之前,我很抱歉 |
[09:54] | Allen, you have to leave. | 艾伦,你必须离开 |
[10:04] | This is insane. | 疯了吧 |
[10:05] | Your CCPD record is stellar. | 你的中城警局记录非常出色 |
[10:07] | Everyone knows that Rawlins was nothing but Carver’s lackey. | 每个人都知道罗林斯不过是卡佛的走狗 |
[10:09] | Can you find out what evidence they have against me? | 你能找出他们对我不利的证据吗? |
[10:12] | Oh, Barry, I’m gonna do a hell of a lot more than that. | 哦,巴里,我要做的远不止这些 |
[10:14] | I am about to slap CCPD | 我要打中城警局一巴掌 |
[10:16] | with the biggest wrongful termination lawsuit | 申请这座城市从未见过的 |
[10:17] | this city has ever seen. | 不当终止诉讼 |
[10:18] | I am gonna bleed them dry | 我要把它们流干 |
[10:20] | for doing this to you. | 就因为这样对你 |
[10:23] | Are you feeling all right? | 请问你还好吗? |
[10:28] | No. | 不 |
[10:30] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:32] | It it’s just been… | 只是… |
[10:35] | hard lately. | 最近很难 |
[10:38] | I mean…you know why. | 我的意思是……你知道为什么 |
[10:49] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[10:52] | We’re not alone in here. | 我们并不孤单在这里 |
[10:55] | I can feel another presence in this room. | 我能感觉到这个房间里的另一种存在 |
[11:06] | Why are you here? | 你为什么在这? |
[11:07] | I’m not. | 我不在 |
[11:09] | This is a physic manifestation of my consciousness. | 这是我意识的物理表现 |
[11:12] | Appearing only to you | 只出现在你面前 |
[11:14] | in order to assess your mental stability. | 以评估你的心理稳定性 |
[11:18] | Barry? | 巴里? |
[11:20] | Who are you talking to? | 你在跟谁说话? |
[11:26] | There’s nothing wrong with my mind. | 我的脑子没什么问题 |
[11:28] | It’s him, isn’t it? | 是他,不是吗? |
[11:29] | Despero? | 德斯佩罗? |
[11:31] | Your mind is suffering | 你的心在受苦 |
[11:32] | due to this tragedy. | 由于这场悲剧 |
[11:35] | But no… | 但不是… |
[11:36] | it hasn’t broken. | 它还没有崩溃 |
[11:40] | Yet. | 暂时还没 |
[11:48] | His energy. | 他的能量 |
[11:50] | His energy, it felt like… | 他的能量,感觉就像…… |
[11:54] | the whole room was flooded, and we were both drowning. | 整个房间都被淹了,我们都淹死了 |
[11:58] | Despero’s watching me now. | 德斯佩罗现在正在看着我 |
[12:01] | Waiting for the proof he needs to kill me. | 等待着他需要杀死我的证据 |
[12:03] | Are you sure he’s not what drives you insane? | 你确定他不是让你发疯的原因吗? |
[12:06] | No, I’m not. | 不,不是 |
[12:08] | But I do think there’s another explanation | 但我确实认为还有另一种解释 |
[12:11] | for what’s happening. | 对于正在发生的事情 |
[12:13] | Korber said a security guard | 科伯说一名保安 |
[12:15] | at this morning’s robbery lost his mind. | 在今天早上的抢劫中失去了理智 |
[12:17] | That can’t be a coincidence. Not today. | 这不可能是巧合 今天不是 |
[12:19] | No, it has to be connected | 不,它肯定跟 |
[12:20] | to what Despero said happens in the future. | 德斯佩罗所说的将来会发生的事有关联 |
[12:23] | I need to talk to that guard. | 我需要和那个守卫谈谈 |
[13:00] | Xotar. | 佐塔 |
[13:06] | Xotar! | 佐塔! |
[13:13] | Xotar. | 佐塔 |
[13:20] | Caitlin, hey. Good timing. I think I’ve got a clue | 凯特琳,嘿 好时机 我想我有线索 |
[13:22] | to run though the S.T.A.R. Labs’ search satellites. | 让星城实验室的搜索卫星运行了 |
[13:23] | Barry, we need you here right now. | 巴里,我们现在需要你 |
[13:26] | The city is shutting down S.T.A.R. Labs. | 政府正在关闭星城实验室 |
[13:28] | Okay, lock this place down! | 好吧,把这个地方锁起来! |
[13:30] | I want that radiation leak found. | 我想要找到那个辐射泄漏 |
[13:32] | Get here. Fast. | 过来 快速地 |
[13:38] | Xotar. Xotar. | 佐塔 佐塔 |
[13:41] | Xotar. | 佐塔 |
[13:51] | You can’t just come in here and kick us | 你怎么可以直接进来,把我们 |
[13:52] | out of our own offices. | 踢出我们自己的办公室 |
[13:55] | Public Safety Act? | 公共安全法? |
[13:56] | Passed four years ago | 四年前通过 |
[13:58] | after the meta fallout nearly took out the city. | 在变种辐射几乎摧毁了这座城市之后 |
[14:00] | Means we can do whatever we have to do | 意味着我们可以做我们必须做的任何事情 |
[14:01] | for the greater good. | 为了更大的利益 |
[14:03] | Post teams at every entrance. | 在每个入口处安排团队 |
[14:04] | No one gets in without clearance. | 未经许可任何人不得进入 |
[14:06] | Right away, sir. | 马上,先生 |
[14:07] | Excuse me, I’m Barry Allen. | 对不起,我是巴里艾伦 |
[14:09] | I own this facility. | 我拥有这个设施 |
[14:10] | Mr. Allen, we’ve detected | 艾伦先生,我们发现了 |
[14:12] | dangerous levels of radiation within your facility. | 您设施内的危险辐射水平 |
[14:16] | This lab’s a day away from a meltdown. | 这个实验室距离崩溃还有一天 |
[14:18] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[14:20] | We would’ve noticed if things were that bad. | 如果事情那么糟糕,我们会注意到的 |
[14:21] | Uh, maybe not. | 呃,也许不是 |
[14:23] | I just checked out the safety logs. | 我刚刚检查了安全日志 |
[14:25] | Our radiation scanners haven’t updated in over a week. | 我们的辐射扫描仪已经一个多星期没有更新了 |
[14:28] | Doesn’t make…any sense. | 这…不太合理 |
[14:35] | What happened? This is part | 发生了什么?这是一部分 |
[14:36] | of our early detection array | 我们的早期检测阵列 |
[14:38] | that monitors radiation levels inside the place, | 监测场所内的辐射水平 |
[14:40] | but it’s corroded. | 但它被腐蚀了 |
[14:41] | Hasn’t been functioning for a while. | 好久没运行了 |
[14:43] | Sensors in the subterranean power core | 地下动力核心中的传感器 |
[14:46] | currently read over 1,000 RADS. | 目前读数超过一千拉德了 |
[14:49] | Consider yourselves lucky. | 你们很幸运 |
[14:51] | Another day, you’d all be in ICU. | 再过一天,你们都会进重症监护室 |
[14:53] | Seal off that power core! | 封印那个动力核心! |
[14:55] | And get an external containment team STAT. | 并马上呼叫一个外部收容小组 |
[14:58] | What kind of containment? | 需要怎么样才能收容住? |
[14:59] | We need to construct a concrete | 我们需要建造一个混凝土 |
[15:01] | and steel encasement around this entire facility | 和整个设施周围的钢制外壳 |
[15:03] | in order to contain the radioactive material. | 以容纳放射性物质 |
[15:05] | Then we’ll demolish S.T.A.R. Labs | 然后我们将拆除星城实验室 |
[15:07] | and move the debris to a nuclear waste site. | 并将碎片移至核废料场 |
[15:09] | You’re gonna demolish it? | 你要拆吗? |
[15:11] | The safety board makes the final call. | 安全委员会作出最后决定 |
[15:13] | But this looks pretty bad. | 但这看起来很糟糕 |
[15:16] | Now gather your people and say goodbye. | 现在召集你的人并说再见 |
[15:18] | You got five minutes to make like a banana and split. | 你有五分钟的时间像香蕉一样制作并分开 |
[15:21] | Fan out and search all levels for additional leaks. | 扇出并搜索所有级别的其他泄漏 |
[15:25] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[15:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:29] | This place is already swarming with city workers. | 这个地方已经挤满了城市工人 |
[15:31] | If they get to the inner levels… | 如果他们进入内部层次…… |
[15:33] | They’ll find out it’s Flash HQ. | 他们会发现它是闪电侠总部 |
[15:34] | Aka our home base. | 也就是我们的大本营 |
[15:36] | That’s why I need you to grab what you’re able to, | 这就是为什么我需要你们拿走力所能及的东西 |
[15:37] | conceal the labs’ critical areas, | 隐藏实验室的关键区域 |
[15:39] | and get out as fast as you can. | 并尽快离开 |
[15:52] | Hello, Barry Allen. | 你好,巴里艾伦 |
[15:54] | Gideon, can you pull up the controls | 吉迪恩,你能控制 |
[15:56] | for the holographic emitters, then set them to manual? | 全息发射器,将它们设置为手动吗? |
[15:58] | Understood. | 明白了 |
[15:59] | Preparing task. | 准备任务 |
[16:00] | What do you need, Chester P? | 你需要什么,切斯特P? |
[16:10] | Where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[16:12] | Yes. Instruction set received. | 好 收到指令集 |
[16:15] | Holographic emitters reconfigured. | 全息发射器重新配置 |
[16:16] | Initiate. | 初始化 |
[16:24] | Must be old plans. | 应该是旧房间 |
[16:53] | All clear. | 都好了 |
[16:54] | Okay, let’s head back. | 好吧,我们回去吧 |
[17:05] | Sequence complete. | 序列完成 |
[17:07] | However, Team Flash data on internal servers | 但是,内部服务器上的闪电侠小队数据 |
[17:09] | will compromise your identity if discovered. | 如果被发现,将危及您的身份 |
[17:12] | Standing by for emergency data wipe. | 等待紧急数据擦除 |
[17:14] | Gideon, is there any other way? | 吉迪恩,还有其他办法吗? |
[17:16] | No, Barry Allen. | 不,巴里艾伦 |
[17:17] | All information within S.T.A.R. Labs | 星城实验室内的所有信息 |
[17:19] | must be erased in order to assure your safety. | 必须删除以确保您的安全 |
[17:21] | This includes myself. | 这包括我自己 |
[17:23] | This is the best option. | 这是最好的选择 |
[17:25] | I’m so sorry, Gideon. | 非常抱歉,吉迪恩 |
[17:27] | It has been an honor working with you, Barry Allen. | 和你一起工作是我的荣幸,巴里艾伦 |
[17:30] | Farewell. | 告别 |
[17:40] | It has been an honor | 已经很荣幸了 |
[17:41] | working with you, Barry Allen. | 和你一起工作,巴里艾伦 |
[17:43] | Farewell. | 告别 |
[17:56] | Frost ice bridged a bunch of stuff out of here. | 冰霜架起了一堆东西离开这里 |
[17:58] | She’s gonna bring it to Caitlin’s. | 她要把它带到凯特琳家 |
[17:59] | Okay, it’s time to go. | 好吧,是时候出发了 |
[18:01] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 我不敢相信这正在发生 |
[18:05] | This was our home. | 这是我们的家 |
[18:14] | This this is so unreal. | 这太不真实了 |
[18:17] | I spent more time in that lab than anywhere I’ve ever lived. | 我在那个实验室呆的时间比我住过的任何地方都多 |
[18:23] | Guys, I know how much this hurts. | 伙计们,我知道这有多痛 |
[18:25] | And I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[18:28] | But these setbacks aren’t proof | 但这些挫折并不能证明 |
[18:30] | that Despero’s right about the future. | 德斯佩罗对未来的看法是正确的 |
[18:32] | They’re not proof he isn’t, either. | 他们也不能证明他不是 |
[18:35] | I know, but hey, we gotta have faith. | 我知道,但是嘿,我们必须有信心 |
[18:38] | Not just in me, but in each other. | 不仅在我身上,而且在彼此身上 |
[18:45] | Barry, we’re with you. | 巴里,我们和你在一起 |
[18:47] | I think we all just wish that there was some | 我想我们都只是希望有一些 |
[18:49] | other explanation for all this. | 这一切的其他解释 |
[18:52] | I think there is. | 我认为有 |
[18:54] | Something caused a security guard | 某事引起了保安 |
[18:57] | to lose his mind at a bank robbery this morning. | 今天早上在银行抢劫案中失去理智 |
[19:00] | Uh, you mean exactly like what Despero said | 呃,你的意思是和德斯佩罗说的一模一样 |
[19:03] | would happen to you? | 会发生在你身上吗? |
[19:04] | This has to be related. | 这一定是有关系的 |
[19:06] | I was gonna use the S.T.A.R. Labs satellites | 我要使用星城实验室卫星 |
[19:08] | to follow a lead. | 来追踪一个线索 |
[19:09] | Luckily, we have someone | 幸运的是,我们的 |
[19:11] | on our team who is an expert | 团队里面有个 |
[19:12] | at exposing the truth. | 揭露真相的专家 |
[19:17] | The Xotar story is priority one. | 佐塔的故事是第一要务 |
[19:22] | Okay, the word’s out. | 好了,话没说完 |
[19:24] | If there’s anything to this “Xotar” lead, | 如果这个“佐塔”线索有什么 |
[19:26] | my people will find it. | 我的人会找到的 |
[19:29] | Despero said I’m gonna destroy the world. | 德斯佩罗说我要毁灭世界 |
[19:32] | If that’s true… | 如果这是真的… |
[19:33] | I’m the reason everyone I love is gonna die. | 我是我所爱的每个人都会死去的原因 |
[19:38] | Barry, do you remember the last time | 巴里,你还记得上次是什么时候吗 |
[19:40] | that something messed with your head? | 是什么东西弄乱了你的思绪? |
[19:43] | When you had speed thinking? | 你什么时候有了快速思想? |
[19:44] | It was like I was on autopilot. | 这就像我在自动驾驶仪上 |
[19:45] | My mind just took over. | 我的心刚刚接管了 |
[19:47] | Yeah, but you snapped out of it. | 是的,但你突然摆脱了它 |
[19:50] | ‘Cause you saw that your friends were in danger. | 因为你看到你的朋友处于危险之中 |
[19:51] | I mean, you could never really hurt us. | 我的意思是,你永远不可能真正伤害我们 |
[19:54] | Even so, if something does happen to someone I love, | 即便如此,如果我爱的人发生了什么事 |
[19:57] | because of my leveled up speed… | 因为我升级了速度… |
[20:02] | I don’t know how I’d react. | 我不知道我会作何反应 |
[20:07] | It’s Taylor. | 是泰勒 |
[20:09] | She found out that Xotar is the name of a meta criminal | 她发现佐塔是一个变种罪犯的名字 |
[20:11] | in National City. | 在国家城 |
[20:12] | Xotar’s a meta? A psychic meta | 佐塔是一个变种人?一个心理变种人 |
[20:14] | who controls her victim’s minds and drives them…crazy. | 能控制她的受害者的思想并让他们……疯狂 |
[20:18] | You know what this means? | 你知道这是什么意思? |
[20:20] | Xotar could be the real reason | 佐塔可能会是我今天 |
[20:21] | I lose my mind today. | 失去理智真正的原因 |
[20:22] | And catching her will prevent it. | 抓住她会阻止它 |
[20:24] | All I have to do is find her. | 我所要做的就是找到她 |
[20:34] | Xotar. | 佐塔 |
[20:38] | Flash, you found me. | 闪电侠,你找到我了 |
[20:42] | Yes. Let me guess. | 是的 让我猜猜 |
[20:43] | You’re psychic too? | 你也通灵? |
[20:45] | Not psychic, just patient. | 没有,我只是有耐心 |
[20:47] | I knew if I ran around the city long enough, | 我知道如果我在城市里跑得够久 |
[20:49] | eventually you’d show yourself. | 最终你会展示自己 |
[20:50] | How very underwhelming and basic of you. | 你是多么的平庸和基本 |
[20:53] | So what’s next? | 下一个是什么? |
[20:55] | We fight? | 我们打吗? |
[20:56] | How passé. | 多老套啊 |
[20:57] | Actually, what do you say | 实际上,不如 |
[20:58] | we take a quick trip to Iron Heights? | 我送你快速前往铁山监狱吧 |
[21:11] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你到底怎么了? |
[21:15] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么回事? |
[21:19] | You you zooped in outta nowhere | 你不知道从哪里冒了出来 |
[21:21] | and started destroying the place. | 并开始破坏这个地方 |
[21:23] | What? No, I | 什么?不,我 |
[21:25] | You almost lightning blasted Chuck. | 你差点用闪电击中了查克 |
[21:30] | I | 我 |
[21:34] | I don’t remember doing any of that. | 我不记得做过这些 |
[21:49] | Okay, listen, I | 好的,听着,我 |
[21:51] | I don’t know what just happened, | 我不知道刚刚发生了什么 |
[21:53] | but I I didn’t do this. | 但我没有这样做 |
[21:54] | And I’m not going insane. | 而且我不会发疯 |
[21:56] | Barry, we saw you! | 巴里,我们看到你了! |
[21:58] | No way, I Dude, she’s right. | 没办法,老兄,她是对的 |
[21:59] | You came in here all lathered up, out of control. | 你来到这里,激动起来,失控了 |
[22:01] | Allegra had to blast you, man. | 阿莱格拉不得不炸了你,伙计 |
[22:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:04] | All right, look, whatever happened, | 好吧,听着,无论发生了什么 |
[22:06] | I can prove I’m myself now. | 我可以证明我现在是我自己 |
[22:08] | Or at least Caitlin can. | 或者至少凯特琳可以 |
[22:15] | Cover me. | 掩护我 |
[22:27] | Your amygdala activity | 你的杏仁核活动 |
[22:28] | and cortisol levels are elevated. | 和皮质醇水平升高 |
[22:30] | But… within normal parameters. | 但是……在正常参数范围内 |
[22:40] | Well, even if you’re really you again, | 好吧,即使你真的是你 |
[22:43] | it doesn’t explain what just happened. | 也并没有解释刚刚发生的事情 |
[22:44] | No, I know who’s responsible for this. | 不,我知道这是谁的责任 |
[22:48] | Right before it happened, | 就在事情发生之前 |
[22:49] | I intercepted a meta called Xotar. | 我截获了一个名为佐塔的变种人 |
[22:51] | She controls her victims’ minds. | 她控制着受害者的思想 |
[22:53] | What are the odds a meta who commits | 一个能控制人思想的变种人 |
[22:56] | telepathic assaults on people shows up | 和德斯佩罗声称我会发疯 |
[22:57] | the same day Despero claims I’m gonna lose my mind? | 在同一天出现的巧合概率有多少 |
[23:00] | Well, that does make a lot more sense. | 嗯,这确实合理了不少 |
[23:02] | Okay, we need to find Xotar and stop this from happening. | 好的,我们需要找到佐塔并阻止这种情况发生 |
[23:05] | And keep Despero from killing you. | 并防止德斯佩罗杀了你 |
[23:08] | Back at S.T.A.R. Labs, we could scan | 回到星城实验室,我们可以扫描 |
[23:09] | for Xotar’s energy signature and find her, | 佐塔的能量签名并找到她 |
[23:11] | but without satellites, we’re blind. | 但没有卫星,我们就瞎了 |
[23:15] | I can search the city. | 我可以搜索城市 |
[23:16] | I found her once, I can find her again. | 我找到她一次,我可以再次找到她 |
[23:20] | Frost needs help setting up a portable med lab | 冰霜需要帮助建立一个便携式医学实验室 |
[23:21] | at the apartment. | 在公寓里 |
[23:22] | Oh, me and Allegra can set up | 哦,我和阿莱格拉可以设置 |
[23:24] | a comms/ Cortex type sitch | 一个小型通讯器 |
[23:26] | in my garage. | 在我的车库里 |
[23:27] | All right, do it. | 好吧,去做吧 |
[23:28] | And, look, guys, I I know today… | 而且,听着,伙计们,我知道今天…… |
[23:32] | started with a loss, but we can end it with a win. | 以失败开始了,但我们可以以胜利结束 |
[23:35] | We got this. | 我们能行 |
[23:52] | Sorry. It’s all right. It’s all right. | 对不起 没事 没事 |
[23:55] | Search for Xotar all you want. | 随心所欲地搜索佐塔 |
[23:58] | But the answer you’re looking for | 但你正在寻找的答案 |
[23:59] | has been with you all along. | 一直陪着你 |
[24:01] | Enough! | 够了! |
[24:02] | No more cryptic prophecies, no more games. | 不再有神秘的预言,不再有游戏 |
[24:05] | Why do you care so much? | 你为什么这么在意? |
[24:08] | You said yourself, this isn’t your world. | 你说你自己,这不是你的世界 |
[24:10] | You’re hiding something from me. | 你有事瞒着我 |
[24:14] | What do you have to gain? | 你能获得什么? |
[24:17] | A home. | 一个家 |
[24:20] | I saw my planet, Kalanor, overrun by evil. | 我看到我的星球 Kalanor 被邪恶占领 |
[24:24] | I was forced to see the people I love suffer and die | 我被迫看到我爱的人受苦和死去 |
[24:27] | under the fist of a despot. | 在一个暴君的拳头下 |
[24:30] | Then I was chosen to lead a band of rebels, | 然后我被选中领导一队叛军 |
[24:32] | attempting a coup. | 企图政变 |
[24:36] | Both sides suffered heavy losses. | 双方损失惨重 |
[24:39] | But we were triumphant. | 但我们胜利了 |
[24:42] | However, when the time came | 然而,当到了能够 |
[24:43] | to cut the head off the snake… | 结束战役的时机之际…… |
[24:47] | I chose to spare the oppressor’s life. | 我选择饶了压迫者的生命 |
[24:53] | But my mercy was misguided. | 但我的仁慈被误导了 |
[24:57] | Because it allowed that madman to rise again | 因为它让那个疯子再次崛起 |
[24:59] | and rain down horrors a thousand times worse. | 并降下恐怖一千倍 |
[25:05] | I was spared. | 我幸免于难 |
[25:08] | Because he knew for me, the only fate worse than death | 因为他为我知道,唯一比死亡更糟糕的命运 |
[25:12] | would be losing my home world. | 就是失去我的家乡世界 |
[25:16] | So he banished me here. | 所以他把我放逐到这里 |
[25:18] | That’s how I came to adopt Earth as my new home. | 就这样我开始采用地球作为我的新家 |
[25:21] | Only to watch you destroy it. | 只能眼睁睁地看着你摧毁它 |
[25:24] | I’ve been through a crisis before. | 我以前经历过危机 |
[25:29] | Whatever’s coming, I can handle it. | 不管发生什么,我都能应付 |
[25:31] | Crisis and tragedy are like fires, Flash. | 危机和悲剧就像火,闪电侠 |
[25:35] | Some are strong enough to endure them. | 有些人强大到足以忍受它们 |
[25:38] | But others are destined to be consumed by them. | 但其他人注定要被他们吞噬 |
[25:43] | Soon we’ll find out who you are. | 很快我们就会知道你是哪个 |
[25:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:58] | This is the last of your… | 这是你最后的… |
[26:00] | whatever this stuff is. | 不知道啥玩意 |
[26:02] | What’s this thing? | 这是什么东西? |
[26:03] | Uh, nothing. | 呃,没什么 |
[26:05] | Yeah, no, it’s just a a project…for Frost. | 是的,不,这只是一个项目……为了冰霜 |
[26:10] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[26:11] | Uh huh. | 嗯 |
[26:13] | Chuck, you know how we’ve been | 查克,你知道我们过得怎么样 |
[26:14] | spending more time together lately? | 最近花更多的时间在一起? |
[26:16] | Oh, yeah, our weekend D&D sessions are, | 哦,是的,我们周末的龙与地下城 |
[26:18] | like, my new favorite thing. | 就像,我最喜欢的东西 |
[26:21] | Why? | 为什么? |
[26:22] | Well…and I can’t believe I’m saying this, | 嗯……我不敢相信我在说这个 |
[26:25] | but the way you just said “nothing”… | 但是你刚才说“没什么”的方式…… |
[26:29] | is exactly how you sounded right before the raid | 就是你在突袭 |
[26:31] | on Shavak’s Tomb. | 沙瓦克的坟墓前听起来的样子 |
[26:32] | And we all knew | 我们都知道 |
[26:34] | you were bluffing then too. | 你当时也在虚张声势 |
[26:36] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[26:37] | Uh… | 呃… |
[26:40] | Frost asked me to build… | 冰霜让我建造… |
[26:45] | a weapon. | 一件武器 |
[26:46] | To hurt Despero. | 伤害德斯佩罗 |
[26:50] | But you’re… | 但你是… |
[26:51] | A pacifist. | 一个和平主义者 |
[26:53] | Yeah, I know. | 是的,我知道 |
[26:56] | How do you feel about doing this? | 你觉得这样做怎么样? |
[26:59] | Allegra… | 阿莱格拉… |
[27:02] | you know I still remember the exact moment | 你知道我还记得那一刻 |
[27:06] | that I decided to be a pacifist? | 我决定成为一个和平主义者? |
[27:10] | I was ten. | 我十岁 |
[27:14] | And I had just seen Marvin the Martian’s ray gun | 我刚刚看到火星人马文的射线枪 |
[27:18] | on Saturday morning cartoons. | 周六早上的卡通片 |
[27:23] | So I decided to make one of my own. | 所以我决定自己做一个 |
[27:29] | When I demoed it for my best friend, | 当我为我最好的朋友演示时 |
[27:33] | it malfunctioned. | 它出现了故障 |
[27:36] | And, well… | 而且,嗯… |
[27:41] | I burned his parents’ house down. | 我烧毁了他父母的房子 |
[27:46] | Him and his family barely made it out alive. | 他和他的家人几乎没有活着出来 |
[27:52] | After that… | 在那之后… |
[27:54] | I made a vow. | 我发了誓 |
[27:55] | No more weapons. | 没有更多的武器 |
[27:57] | No matter what. | 无论 |
[28:00] | So by going back on that vow now… | 所以现在重新发誓…… |
[28:04] | I feel like by building this, | 我觉得通过建造这个 |
[28:05] | I’m not just gonna hurt Despero. | 我不只会伤害德斯佩罗 |
[28:08] | I’m gonna hurt myself too. | 我也会伤害自己 |
[28:13] | Look, I… | 听着,我… |
[28:15] | I know you wanna do right | 我知道你想做对 |
[28:17] | by Barry and by the team. | 由巴里和团队 |
[28:20] | But you can’t do that if you don’t do right by yourself. | 但是,如果你自己不正确,你就无法做到这一点 |
[28:25] | It’s not your job to make weapons. | 制造武器不是你的工作 |
[28:27] | It’s to… | 而是… |
[28:29] | find a way to protect Barry | 找到保护巴里的方法 |
[28:32] | and stay true to yourself. | 并忠于自己 |
[28:39] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊是啊 |
[28:44] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[28:45] | Uh… | 呃… |
[28:47] | okay, I built a temporary comms system | 好的,我建立了一个临时通信系统 |
[28:48] | by piggybacking off of cell towers. | 通过搭载蜂窝塔 |
[28:50] | And I’m also using it to scan for CCPD chatter | 我也用它来扫描中城警局,喋喋不休 |
[28:53] | about criminal activity, right? | 关于犯罪活动,对吧? |
[28:55] | Right. | 对 |
[28:57] | Okay, okay. | 好吧好吧 |
[28:59] | Flash? | 闪电侠? |
[29:01] | We got trouble. | 我们遇到了麻烦 |
[29:02] | Chester? | 切斯特? |
[29:04] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么? |
[29:24] | Miss, step aside. | 小姐,让开 |
[29:27] | But if I did that, | 但如果我这样做了 |
[29:28] | then how would I grab all the priceless art | 那么我将如何拿到 |
[29:30] | you’re transporting? | 你在运送的所有无价的艺术品? |
[29:33] | Officer, you sound insane. | 警官,你听起来很疯狂 |
[29:41] | Xotar. Xotar. Xotar. | 佐塔 佐塔 佐塔 |
[29:51] | Central City Museum, you shouldn’t have. | 中城博物馆,你不应该有 |
[29:54] | It’s like you read my mind. | 就像你读懂了我的心思 |
[30:02] | You’re done messing with other people’s minds, Xotar. | 你已经搞砸了别人的想法,佐塔 |
[30:04] | Including mine. | 包括我的 |
[30:13] | If it makes you feel like less of a failure, | 如果它让你感觉不那么失败 |
[30:15] | I dug my claws into your mind long before you even arrived. | 早在你到达之前,我就用爪子深入你的脑海 |
[30:26] | Apologies for not mentioning the telekinesis. | 抱歉没有提到心灵感应 |
[30:29] | Didn’t take a crystal ball to know I’d eventually have | 不用水晶球就知道我最终会拥有 |
[30:31] | to catch you by surprise. | 让你措手不及 |
[30:33] | You know, back in the day, | 你知道吗,曾今 |
[30:35] | my specialty was bending spoons. | 我的专长是弯曲勺子 |
[30:55] | Okay, guys, now CCPD is reporting | 好的,伙计们,现在中城警局正在报道 |
[30:58] | that Flash is getting his butt kicked downtown | 闪电侠在市中心被 |
[31:00] | by some meta magician | 一个变种魔术师打的屁滚尿流 |
[31:01] | that’s got him suspended in midair. | 这让他悬浮在半空中 |
[31:03] | It’s gotta be Xotar. | 肯定是佐塔 |
[31:05] | Barry, Frost is on her way. | 巴里,冰霜正在路上 |
[31:06] | But she’s all the way across town. | 但她一直在镇上 |
[31:07] | She’ll never make it in time. | 她永远赶不上 |
[31:09] | I can stop Xotar! | 我可以阻止佐塔! |
[31:11] | I just need to generate enough lightning. | 我只需要产生足够的闪电 |
[31:13] | But Barry, you need friction to build up | 但是巴里,你需要摩擦来建立 |
[31:16] | that kind of kinetic energy. | 那种动能 |
[31:17] | If you can’t run… | 如果你不能跑… |
[31:19] | you can’t throw lightning. | 你不能扔闪电 |
[31:20] | Barry? | 巴里? |
[31:23] | Barry? | 巴里? |
[31:38] | Sounds like Barry is generating lightning. | 听起来巴里正在产生闪电 |
[31:40] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能? |
[31:42] | Holy Granville T. Woods. | 哦我的天 |
[31:44] | Okay, if he’s vibrating his cells | 好吧,如果他在振动他的细胞 |
[31:46] | on a microscopic level… | 在微观层面… |
[31:48] | that might be enough movement | 这可能是足够的运动 |
[31:50] | to build up an electrical charge. | 以建立电荷 |
[31:51] | How would he throw lightning, then? | 那他要怎么丢出这个闪电呢? |
[31:53] | I don’t think he’s going to. | 我不认为他会这样做 |
[31:55] | My guess… | 我猜… |
[31:57] | is, he’s letting it build up inside of him | 是,他让它在他体内积聚 |
[31:58] | on purpose. | 故意的 |
[32:00] | Caitlin, what happens | 凯特琳,会发生什么 |
[32:01] | if his body can’t hold in his lightning anymore? | 如果他的身体不能再承受他的闪电? |
[32:04] | I think we’re about to find out. | 我想我们很快就会知道了 |
[32:47] | That was the hospital. | 医院打来的 |
[32:48] | The guard that Xotar attacked | 被佐塔攻击的守卫 |
[32:50] | recovered as soon as she was meta cuffed. | 在她一被戴上手铐的瞬间就恢复了 |
[32:52] | So did everyone else she attacked. | 她攻击的其他人也是如此 |
[32:54] | How you feeling, Barr? | 你感觉如何,小巴? |
[32:56] | Like it’s barely past lunchtime, already feels | 好像刚过午餐时间,已经感觉 |
[32:58] | like the longest day of my life. | 就像我生命中最长的一天 |
[33:00] | But it also feels like it’s gonna be a good one. | 但它也感觉它会是一个很好的 |
[33:02] | Now that we got Xotar, we don’t have to worry | 抓住了佐塔,我们就不用担心 |
[33:03] | about the rest of the day or you losing your sanity. | 今天剩下的时间了,你不会失去理智了 |
[33:07] | Well, in that case, I don’t know about you guys, | 那么,我不知道你们 |
[33:08] | but I’m starving. | 反正我饿了 |
[33:09] | Oh, yeah. | 哦耶 |
[33:11] | Why don’t we meet up with Iris at Joe and Cecile’s? | 我们为什么不在乔和塞西尔家见艾瑞斯? |
[33:13] | See if we can talk Joe into whipping us up | 看看我们能不能说服乔让我们振作起来 |
[33:15] | a pot of his famous jambalaya. | 用他著名的什锦果酱 |
[33:19] | That’s…not funny, Barry. | 那……不好笑,巴里 |
[33:22] | Okay, I’ll ask him to grill some burgers instead. | 好的,我会请他烤一些汉堡代替 |
[33:26] | Why are you doing that? | 你为什么要这样做? |
[33:29] | Doing what? | 做什么? |
[33:30] | Acting like Joe’s still alive, man. | 表现得好像乔还活着,伙计 |
[33:38] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[33:40] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了? |
[33:44] | Barry, Joe died six months ago. | 巴里,乔六个月前去世了 |
[33:47] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[33:49] | What? | 什么? |
[33:52] | No. | 不 |
[33:54] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[33:56] | Barry, look. | 巴里,看 |
[34:00] | Maybe you’re still processing this or something, | 也许你还在处理这个什么的 |
[34:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:04] | But we’ll we’ll figure it out. | 但我们会想办法解决的 |
[34:07] | Okay? | 好的? |
[34:08] | Why don’t you just sit down | 不如你坐下 |
[34:10] | and let Caitlin take a look at the ol’ noggin? | 让凯特琳看看? |
[34:30] | Where is he? Barry, you’re scaring me. | 他在哪里?巴里,你吓到我了 |
[34:32] | Where is he? Who? | 他在哪里?谁? |
[34:33] | Joe! | 乔! |
[34:48] | You gave the eulogy at his funeral. | 你在他的葬礼上发表了悼词 |
[34:51] | No way. | 不可能 |
[34:54] | No, no, this is wrong. | 不,不,这不对 |
[34:56] | Iris, this is wrong. We have to investigate this. | 艾瑞斯,这不对 我们必须对此进行调查 |
[34:58] | We have to find out what really happened to him. | 我们必须弄清楚他到底发生了什么 |
[34:59] | He’s not dead! | 他没死! |
[35:00] | He can’t be! | 他不可能! |
[35:01] | Damn it, Barry. | 该死的,巴里 |
[35:04] | Joe is gone. | 乔走了 |
[35:07] | Why can’t you just accept that? | 你为什么不能接受呢? |
[35:27] | Cecile. Barry, why are you saying | 塞西尔 巴里,你为什么这么说 |
[35:29] | all these things all of a sudden? | 突然之间所有这些事情? |
[35:31] | It’s like the last six months, this… | 就像过去的六个月,这… |
[35:32] | living nightmare never even happened. | 活生生的噩梦甚至从未发生过一样? |
[35:35] | Six months. | 六个月 |
[35:36] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[35:37] | I can’t do this with you. | 我不能接受 |
[35:38] | Barry, I can’t do it. | 巴里,我做不到 |
[35:40] | Cecile, listen to me. | 塞西尔,听我说 |
[35:41] | Joe’s not dead. Yes! | 乔没死 是的! |
[35:44] | Yes, he is. | 嗯,他 |
[35:46] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[35:48] | And I am trying to move on. | 我正在努力继续前进 |
[35:50] | Why won’t you let me do that? | 你为什么不让我这样做? |
[35:52] | Cecile, please. Barry. | 塞西尔,请 巴里 |
[35:55] | You’re all over the news. | 你在新闻上 |
[35:57] | What? | 什么? |
[35:58] | What did you do? | 你做了什么? |
[35:59] | Nothing. I… | 没有 我… |
[36:03] | After apprehending a criminal earlier today, | 在今天早些时候逮捕了一名罪犯后 |
[36:06] | the Flash, for reasons unknown, | 闪电侠,出于不明原因 |
[36:08] | committed a crime of his own. | 自首了自己犯的罪 |
[36:10] | this footage may be disturbing | 这段视频可能令人不安 |
[36:12] | to some viewers. | 对一些观众 |
[36:22] | Our camerawoman was barely able to escape with her life. | 我们的女摄影师几乎无法逃脱她的生命 |
[36:25] | And luckily, there were no deaths today, | 幸运的是,今天没有死亡 |
[36:27] | despite what city officials estimate | 尽管市政府官员估计 |
[36:29] | are millions of dollars in damage. | 是数百万美元的损失 |
[36:31] | But other members of our crew, | 但是我们团队的其他成员 |
[36:33] | along with dozens of innocent civilians, | 与数十名无辜平民一起 |
[36:35] | were injured in the Flash’s brazen attack. | 在闪电侠的无耻攻击中受伤 |
[36:38] | Once again, | 再来一次 |
[36:41] | the hero who has saved our city countless times | 无数次拯救我们城市的英雄 |
[36:44] | has turned against us. | 已经转而攻击我们 |
[36:45] | More on this unprecedented breaking development | 关于这一前所未有的突破性发展的更多信息 |
[36:48] | as we head to our reporter on the ground. | 让我们继续等待记者的消息 |
[36:53] | I don’t remember doing that. | 我不记得这样做过 |
[36:55] | Caitlin said you didn’t remember | 凯特琳说你不记得 |
[36:56] | destroying the loft. | 破坏阁楼 |
[36:57] | Or almost killing her and Chester either. | 或者差点杀了她和切斯特 |
[37:02] | Barry, we can blame Xotar for the loft. | 巴里,我们可以将阁楼归咎于佐塔 |
[37:05] | But she was in meta cuffs when you destroyed City Hall. | 但是当你摧毁市政厅时,她被戴上了反变种手铐 |
[37:09] | Do you see? | 看到了吗? |
[37:13] | It’s been you all along, Flash. | 一直都是你自己,闪电侠 |
[37:15] | Now do you believe me? | 现在你相信我了吗? |
[37:17] | No. | 不 |
[37:18] | This is one of your illusions. | 这是你的幻象之一 |
[37:19] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[37:20] | Iris, Cecile, you have to believe me. | 艾瑞斯,塞西尔,你必须相信我 |
[37:22] | Enough! | 够了! |
[37:23] | This ends now. | 现在结束了 |
[37:32] | Barry! | 巴里! |
[37:35] | It’s fitting that I end your life | 我带着我家乡的不灭之火 |
[37:37] | with the undying fire of my home world, | 结束你的生命很合适 |
[37:40] | the Flame of Py’tar. | 来自派塔的火焰 |
[37:43] | Get out of my house. | 滚出我的房子 |
[37:54] | The empath. | 心灵感应 |
[37:56] | Your power’s no match for me. | 你的力量不是我的对手 |
[37:58] | So for now… | 所以暂时… |
[38:01] | Sleep. | 睡吧 |
[38:07] | Stop! | 停止! |
[38:08] | If it’s me you want, | 如果你要的是我 |
[38:10] | get it over with! | 就冲着我来! |
[38:11] | Gladly. | 乐意 |
[38:23] | That’s that’s all I got. | 我只能帮到这了 |
[38:24] | Barry, run! | 巴里,快跑! |
[38:26] | Good move, Chuck. | 干得好,查克 |
[38:28] | What’s wrong with you people? | 你们这些人怎么了? |
[38:30] | You saw the destruction he’ll bring to the world | 你们亲眼看到了 |
[38:32] | with your own eyes. | 他给世界带来的破坏 |
[38:34] | Why am I fighting this threat alone? | 为什么我要独自对抗这种威胁? |
[38:41] | Stand in my way again, | 再次挡我的路 |
[38:43] | any of you, and suffer the consequences. | 你们中的任何一个,都会承担后果 |
[38:47] | I will find the Flash | 我会找到闪电侠 |
[38:49] | and end him | 并结束他 |
[38:51] | before he brings about Armageddon. | 在他带来大决战之前 |
[39:07] | So is Barry gonna be all right? | 那么巴里会没事吗? |
[39:09] | Honestly, we don’t know. | 老实说,我们不知道 |
[39:11] | Can you tell us anything else about Despero’s planet | 你能告诉我们有关德斯佩罗星球的其他信息吗 |
[39:14] | or his freaky flame? | 还是他那怪异的火焰? |
[39:16] | Well, actually, the pieces are starting to come together. | 嗯,实际上,这些部分开始融合在一起 |
[39:19] | For years, we had heard rumors and whispers | 多年来,我们一直听到谣言和窃窃私语 |
[39:22] | from the dark corners of the galaxy | 来自银河系的黑暗角落 |
[39:24] | about the Flame of Py’tar, | 关于派塔的火焰 |
[39:26] | which is an energy source that was supposedly | 这是一种能量来源,据说 |
[39:28] | the sentient heart of the planet Kalanor. | Kalanor 星球的智慧之心 |
[39:30] | But just when we started to think that this was | 但就在我们开始认为这是 |
[39:32] | a pan galactic urban legend, | 泛银河系都市传说 |
[39:34] | you guys are the first to meet an actual Kalanorian. | 你们是第一群见到真正的Kalanor人的人 |
[39:40] | Lucky us. | 幸运的我们 |
[39:42] | Yeah, but thanks to you guys, | 是的,但多亏了你们 |
[39:43] | we’ve opened an official file on Despero. | 我们已经打开了有关德斯佩罗的官方文件 |
[39:46] | Kara and J’onn, they’re off world, | 卡拉和约翰,他们不在地球上 |
[39:47] | but we’ll keep investigating, | 但我们会继续调查 |
[39:49] | and I’ll call if we find anything | 如果我们找到任何东西我会打电话 |
[39:50] | that can help take him down. | 希望可以帮助闪电侠打倒他 |
[39:52] | You guys stay safe, okay? | 大家注意安全好吗? |
[39:54] | Yeah, thanks. You too, Alex. | 是的,谢谢 你也是,亚历克斯 |
[39:57] | Well, we may not be the Tower | 好吧,我们可能不是Tower |
[39:59] | or have access to S.T.A.R. Labs, | 也无法访问星城实验室 |
[40:00] | but Chester P can still roll up his sleeves | 但切斯特 P仍然可以挽起袖子 |
[40:02] | and see what I can come up with to help track down Barry. | 看看我能想出什么办法来帮助追踪巴里 |
[40:06] | Assuming he wants to be found. | 假设他想被发现 |
[40:10] | If you and Allegra hadn’t shown up when you did | 如果你和阿莱格拉刚刚没有出现… |
[40:12] | Hey, hey, it’s all good. | 嘿嘿,都还好 |
[40:14] | Okay? We’ll figure this out. | 好的?我们会弄清楚这一点 |
[40:16] | We always do. | 我们总是这样做 |
[40:18] | We’ll get Barry back. | 我们会让巴里回来 |
[40:19] | Yeah, but what will he be like when we do? | 是的,但是当我们找到他时他会是什么样子? |
[40:58] | You look like death warmed over. | 你看起来像为了死亡在热身 |
[41:00] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[41:03] | Barry, what the hell is going on? | 巴里,这到底是怎么回事? |
[41:06] | Injustice. | 非公平 |
[41:48] | Greg, move your head. | 格雷格,移动你的头 |