时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Of course I’m really here. Barr. | 我当然真的在这里 巴仔 |
[00:08] | You sounding kinda strange. You okay? | 你听起来有点奇怪 你还好吗? |
[00:14] | I am now, yeah. | 我现在好了 |
[00:17] | Yeah…okay. | 好的 |
[00:22] | You wanna tell me what’s really going on? | 你想告诉我到底发生了什么吗? |
[00:25] | You don’t remember either. | 你也不记得了 |
[00:30] | Thawne. | 思旺 |
[00:32] | Uh, he | 呃,他 |
[00:34] | he changed things. | 他改变了一些事情 |
[00:36] | Made me think I was crazy. | 让我觉得我疯了 |
[00:37] | He took away my life, | 他夺走了我的生活 |
[00:39] | piece by piece, until I lost everything. | 一点一点地,直到我失去了一切 |
[00:42] | Thawne started his own Reverse Flashpoint. | 思旺 创造了他自己的逆闪点 |
[00:47] | Joe, you died. | 乔,你在那里面死了 |
[00:49] | Uh… | 呃… |
[00:51] | well, I’m so sorry | 好吧,我很抱歉 |
[00:56] | you went through that. | 你经历了那个 |
[00:58] | Hey, listen to me. | 嘿,听我说 |
[01:01] | I’m here now, and I’m not going anywhere. | 我现在在这里,我哪儿也不去 |
[01:06] | I know, it’s just… | 我知道,这只是… |
[01:08] | seeing you again after everything that’s happened… | 发生了那一切之后 再次见到你… |
[01:12] | It’s just | 只是 |
[01:14] | I can finally breathe again. | 我终于可以呼吸了 |
[01:17] | Nothing like a second shot at life. | 没有什么比第二次生命更好了 |
[01:51] | Barry, why is there a supervillain | 巴里,为什么会有个超级反派 |
[01:54] | standing in my living room? | 站在我的客厅? |
[01:56] | Thank you, but I’m not here to cause trouble. | 谢谢,但我不是来找麻烦的 |
[01:59] | Damien, how are you still here? | 达米安,你怎么还在这里? |
[02:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:02] | My theory, I was connected | 我的想法是,我当时与 |
[02:03] | to the time stone you were wearing. | 你佩戴的时间宝石连接了 |
[02:05] | And when you created a portal, it drew me to 2021 also. | 当你创建那个传送门时,它也把我吸引到了2021年 |
[02:09] | Although I haven’t faded yet, I’m sure I soon will. | 虽然我还没有被抹除,但我相信我很快就会了 |
[02:13] | And once you do… I die. | 你一旦被抹除了就意味着… 我就死了 |
[02:17] | But my daughter, Nora, lives. | 但是我的女儿诺拉还活着 |
[02:18] | Only that hasn’t happened yet, and I don’t know why. | 只是这还没有发生,我不知道为什么 |
[02:22] | Maybe if I had the time stone. | 也许如果我有时间宝石 |
[02:28] | That was handy. | 真方便 |
[02:29] | Damien, what you’re doing now… | 达米安,你现在在做的事情… |
[02:31] | I’m no hero, Barry. | 我不是英雄,巴里 |
[02:34] | I’m just a dad. | 我只是一个爸爸 |
[02:48] | Freeze! | 别动! |
[02:50] | You’re under arrest. For what, officers? | 你被捕了 因为什么,警官? |
[02:54] | I haven’t even done anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[02:57] | Yet. | 暂时还没有 |
[02:59] | And do you want to know why? | 你想知道为什么吗? |
[03:01] | Because I’m not ready to die yet. | 因为我还没准备好去死 |
[03:07] | I can’t believe everything that you went through. | 我无法相信你所经历的吗一切 |
[03:10] | I mean, these last few days have been so…normal. | 我的意思是,最近几天太…正常了 |
[03:13] | Boring, even. | 甚至可以说有点无聊 |
[03:15] | I mean, I’m glad nobody remembers. | 我的意思是,我很高兴没人记得 |
[03:17] | And Frost and Chillblaine were married. | 冰霜和冻疮结婚了 |
[03:20] | Apparently. That’s insane. | 是的 那太疯狂了 |
[03:22] | What about Chuck and me? What were we doing? | 我和查克呢?我们在做什么? |
[03:25] | I mean, same as now, I guess. | 我的意思是,和现在一样,应该是 |
[03:27] | I don’t know, I mean, we weren’t really teammates | 我不知道,我的意思是,我们不是真正的队友 |
[03:29] | in that other timeline, so | 在另一个时间线上,所以 |
[03:31] | I do know Chester helped build | 我知道切斯特帮助建造 |
[03:32] | the energy absorption tech that saved the world. | 拯救世界的能量吸收技术 |
[03:34] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[03:37] | There you go. | 拿着吧 |
[03:38] | Holy Ron Mallett. This circuitry is next level. | 我的天哪 这个电路太先进了 |
[03:43] | Okay, nice work, future me, | 干得好,未来的我 |
[03:44] | but is it okay that I have this? | 但是我拿着这个可以吗? |
[03:46] | I don’t want to start, like, a Chester P point. | 我不想引起一个啥 切斯特P点之类的 |
[03:48] | I mean, maybe just don’t talk about it on your podcast. | 我的意思是,也许只要别在你的播客上谈论它 |
[03:52] | Ah, got you. | 啊,明白了 |
[03:53] | Well, Barr, you risked everything | 好吧, 巴仔,你冒着一切风险 |
[03:56] | to prevent Armageddon | 阻止世界末日 |
[03:57] | and gave all of us a second chance. | 并给了我们所有人第二次机会 |
[03:59] | And we are really damn grateful, | 我们真的很感激 |
[04:02] | especially me. | 尤其是我 |
[04:04] | Ditto. | 同上 |
[04:06] | You really are a true hero, Barry. | 你真的是一个真正的英雄,巴里 |
[04:11] | It’s Taylor with a news alert. | 是泰勒,有新闻提醒 |
[04:14] | Thawne is at CCPD. | 思旺正在中城警局 |
[04:23] | Uh uh. I know what you’re thinking. | 呃呃 我知道你们在想什么 |
[04:26] | You’re thinking, why did I do that? | 你们在想,我为什么要这样做? |
[04:30] | Well, I did it to draw out your hero! | 好吧,我这样做是为了引出你们的英雄! |
[04:34] | What is taking him so long? | 他怎么还没来? |
[04:38] | You want a hero? | 你想要个英雄? |
[04:52] | You. | 是你 |
[04:55] | You know, normally, I’d be intrigued | 你知道,通常情况下,我会对 |
[04:59] | to meet the great Green Arrow, | 去见伟大的绿箭侠很感兴趣 |
[05:02] | but unfortunately, today, I don’t have the time. | 但不幸的是,今天,我没有时间 |
[05:06] | Where’s William? Who’s William? | 威廉在哪里?威廉是谁? |
[05:08] | Wrong answer. | 答错了 |
[05:11] | Oopsie. | 啊哦 |
[05:13] | That’s a temporal fade, pal. | 那是时间抹除哦,伙计 |
[05:15] | Looks like you’re not too much longer for this timeline. | 看起来你待在这个时间线的时间不会太长 |
[05:18] | Too bad. | 太糟糕了 |
[05:19] | Now, where the hell’s my brother? | 现在,我的哥哥到底在哪儿? |
[05:22] | Enough with the questions. | 问题太多了! |
[05:28] | Sorry, kid… | 对不起,孩子… |
[05:32] | But I don’t have time for family drama. | 但我没有时间看家庭剧 |
[05:43] | Stay down, Thawne. | 别动,思旺 |
[05:46] | Flash. | 闪电侠 |
[05:53] | I didn’t come here to fight. | 我不是来打架的 |
[05:57] | I came here to make a scene, publicly, | 我来这里是为了在公开场合大放异彩 |
[06:01] | so that there would be witnesses | 以便有人看着 |
[06:04] | for what I have to ask you. | 我要问你的东西 |
[06:06] | What is it? | 你要问什么? |
[06:08] | I need you to save me. | 我需要你来救我 |
[06:23] | So Thawne messed with the timeline. | 所以思旺搞乱了时间线 |
[06:25] | No wonder I picked up on his temporal energy. | 难怪我注意到了他的时间能量 |
[06:28] | He must be loaded with it. | 他肯定是吸收太多了 |
[06:29] | Is that why you’re here in 2021? | 这就是你来到2021年的原因吗? |
[06:31] | No, I tracked Thawne’s scent by mistake. | 不,我错误地追踪了思旺的气味 |
[06:34] | I was looking for something else. | 我在寻找其他人 |
[06:36] | Maybe we can help? | 也许我们可以帮忙? |
[06:38] | I’m Chester P., by the way. New guy. | 顺便说一下,我是切斯特P 新人 |
[06:40] | And it is so cool to meet the future Green Arrow. | 遇见未来的绿箭侠真是太酷了 |
[06:44] | Mia Queen, | 米娅 奎恩 |
[06:45] | progeny of Felicity Smoak and Oliver Queen. | 费莉希蒂 斯莫克和奥利佛 奎恩的后代 |
[06:48] | I know all the stories. | 我知道所有的故事 |
[06:50] | Yeah, not all the stories. | 并不是所有的故事 |
[06:52] | Look, what did Thawne mean when he said, “save me”? | 思旺 说“救救我”是什么意思? |
[06:55] | Save him from what? | 救他于什么? |
[06:57] | You see how he’s fading in and out? | 你看到他在变透明吧? |
[07:00] | Same thing happened to me in his Reverse Flashpoint. | 在他的逆闪点中,我也遇到了同样的事情 |
[07:02] | He’s being erased. | 他正在被抹去 |
[07:04] | Once the process is complete, he’ll die. | 一旦这个过程完成,他就会死 |
[07:07] | So when you removed Thawne’s changes, | 所以当你移除思旺改变的事实时 |
[07:09] | the timeline decided to remove him too. | 时间线也决定将他移除 |
[07:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:14] | Okay, but when Thawne died, | 好吧,但是之前思旺死的时候 |
[07:15] | he came back somehow after Eddie. | 他以某种方式在埃迪之后回来了 |
[07:18] | I mean, could that happen again? | 我的意思是,这会再次发生吗? |
[07:19] | No, this is different. | 不,这是不同的 |
[07:21] | When I reset the timeline, I used Damien’s time stone. | 当我重置时间线时,我使用了达米安的时间宝石 |
[07:24] | It eliminated all possible time variables, | 它消除了所有可能导致再次恢复 |
[07:26] | restoring a single, permanent timeline again. | 单一永久的时间线的时间变量 |
[07:29] | This one. So if he dies this time… | 这个 所以如果这次他死了…… |
[07:32] | It’s game over for good. | 就永远结束了 |
[07:34] | Okay. I need to call Frost. | 好的 我需要打电话给冰霜 |
[07:36] | If we’re gonna decide what to do about Thawne, | 讨论一下我们要决定怎么处置思旺 |
[07:37] | we need the whole team here. Wait a minute. | 我们需要整个团队 等一下 |
[07:40] | You’re not actually considering saving him, are you? | 你不是真的在考虑救他,是吗? |
[07:43] | Mia, we know that Thawne is bad, | 米娅,我们知道思旺很坏 |
[07:44] | but we still need to talk this through | 但我们仍然需要讨论这个 |
[07:46] | before we make any decisions. | 在我们做出任何决定之前 |
[07:47] | Fine. | 真好 |
[07:49] | If that’s how you guys do things. | 如果这就是你们做事的方式 |
[07:52] | But you’re making a big mistake. | 但是你们犯了一个大错误 |
[07:58] | I will go talk to her. | 我去和她谈谈 |
[08:02] | Can you see if you can find out | 你能看看你能不能找出来 |
[08:03] | how much time Thawne has left? | 思旺还剩多少时间? |
[08:25] | You want something? | 你想要什么? |
[08:28] | Mia, you never said why you came to 2021, | 米娅,你从来没有说过你为什么来到2021年 |
[08:32] | but I’m guessing it’s important. | 但我猜这很重要 |
[08:34] | So what is going on? | 那么发生了什么? |
[08:38] | I’m here to find my brother. | 我是来找我哥的 |
[08:41] | William’s missing. | 威廉失踪了 |
[08:44] | I just hit another dead end. | 我遇到了另一个死胡同 |
[08:48] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[08:54] | It was the night I decided to put on the suit. | 那天晚上我决定穿上制服 |
[09:01] | William and I went to see Dad’s statue, | 威廉和我去看爸爸的雕像 |
[09:04] | but we were attacked. | 但是我们被攻击了 |
[09:07] | William! | 威廉! |
[09:08] | I haven’t seen my brother since. | 从那以后我再也没见过我弟弟 |
[09:11] | I’ve been looking for him for two years. | 我找他已经两年了 |
[09:14] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[09:17] | Found a temporal energy signature at the crime scene | 在犯罪现场发现了一个时间能量签名 |
[09:20] | which led me here, but every trail goes cold. | 这让我来到这里,但每一条路都没线索 |
[09:25] | Now, this is all I have left of him. | 现在,我只剩下这个关于他的东西了 |
[09:29] | William gave it to me the night he was taken. | 威廉在他被带走的那天晚上把它给了我 |
[09:32] | Sometimes I wonder | 有时候我在想 |
[09:33] | if it’s connected to why he’s still gone. | 这是否与他离开的原因有关 |
[09:35] | Have you asked Felicity for help? | 你有没有向费莉希蒂寻求帮助? |
[09:37] | She wouldn’t understand what I’ve had to do to get this far. | 她不会明白我必须做什么才能走到这一步 |
[09:40] | What is that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[09:43] | Mia, have you Killed anyone? | 米娅,你有没有… 杀过人吗? |
[09:46] | I will if I have to, for William’s sake. | 看在威廉的份上,如果有必要,我会的 |
[09:51] | Sometimes, blood for blood is the answer. | 有时,以血还血就是答案 |
[09:55] | You know, your dad thought the same thing once. | 你知道,你爸爸曾经也这么想过 |
[09:59] | That in order to protect his city, | 为了保护自己的城市 |
[10:01] | he had to take lives, | 他不得不夺走生命 |
[10:02] | but all he ended up doing was ruining his own. | 但他最终所做的只是毁了他自己 |
[10:05] | I think you know that, | 我想你知道 |
[10:08] | or else you wouldn’t be so afraid to go see your mom. | 否则你就不会那么害怕去看你妈妈了 |
[10:11] | You’re the one who’s afraid. | 你才是那个害怕的人 |
[10:13] | Thawne killed your dad | 思旺杀了你爸爸 |
[10:15] | and then tricked you into almost marrying him, | 然后骗你差点嫁给他 |
[10:17] | all the while making you believe | 一直让你相信 |
[10:19] | you had a choice in it all. | 你有一个选择 |
[10:21] | You, Iris West fracking Allen. | 你,艾瑞斯 韦斯特tmd艾伦 |
[10:25] | And now you’re too afraid to give him what he deserves. | 现在你太害怕给他应得的了 |
[10:29] | You think my life will be ruined if I kill? | 你以为我杀人了我的生活就毁了吗? |
[10:35] | What about yours if you don’t? | 那么如果你不杀人的话,你的生活呢? |
[10:39] | ‘Cause it sounds like you’d be | 因为听起来如果他不在了 |
[10:40] | a lot better off if he was gone. | 你的情况会好很多 |
[10:54] | How much longer do I have? | 我还有多久? |
[10:56] | Best I can tell, two hours, | 最长,两个小时 |
[11:00] | and then you’ll fade away. | 然后你就会消失 |
[11:02] | Two hours until you save me, right, Caitlin? | 两个小时内你会救我,对吧,凯特琳? |
[11:06] | Because you, Barry, and Team Flash, | 因为你、巴里和闪电侠小队 |
[11:10] | you’re the good guys. | 你们是好人 |
[11:12] | You’ll do the right thing. | 你们会做正确的事 |
[11:14] | Some of us might surprise you. | 我们中的一些人可能会让你大吃一惊 |
[11:16] | Not you. You’re a doctor. You won’t kill me. | 不是你 你是一名医生 你不会杀我的 |
[11:20] | No, I won’t. | 不,我不会 |
[11:23] | But I can accept it when someone dies. | 但是有人死了我可以接受 |
[11:26] | Is that right? | 是对的吗? |
[11:28] | Maybe you forget, | 也许你忘记了 |
[11:31] | I know the real Caitlin Snow. | 我认识真正的凯特琳·斯诺 |
[11:33] | You’re right where you were eight years ago, remember? | 你还是八年前的样子,记得吗? |
[11:37] | Living your safe, | 安居乐业 |
[11:40] | orderly life. | 有秩序的生活 |
[11:43] | Preparing for a perfect future | 为完美的未来做准备 |
[11:45] | with your idiot fiancé. | 和你的白痴未婚夫 |
[11:50] | And then | 接着 |
[11:54] | It all came crashing down. | 这一切都崩溃了 |
[11:58] | What is wrong with you? | 你有什么毛病? |
[12:02] | Ronnie was my whole future, and he is never coming back. | 罗尼是我的整个未来,他再也不会回来了 |
[12:05] | “He’s never coming back.” That’s what happens. | “他永远不会回来了 ” 这就是发生的事情 |
[12:07] | What about you? | 你呢? |
[12:10] | You could’ve moved on. | 你可以继续前进 |
[12:12] | I mean, you should’ve moved on. Right? | 我的意思是,你应该继续前进 对? |
[12:14] | But instead, you’re stuck here where you were | 但是相反,你被困在这里,你原来的地方 |
[12:16] | eight years ago helping Team Flash | 从八年前开始帮助闪电侠小队 |
[12:19] | and Barry Allen instead of getting on with your life. | 和巴里艾伦一起,而不是继续你的生活 |
[12:22] | Fine. | 好的 |
[12:24] | You want honesty? | 你要真心话? |
[12:28] | When I was a resident, fresh out of med school, | 当我刚从医学院毕业时 |
[12:31] | one of the first things they taught me | 他们教我的第一件事 |
[12:34] | is that sometimes, you lose a patient. | 就是有时候,你会失去一个病人 |
[12:39] | That death is a part of life. | 死亡是生命的一部分 |
[12:43] | So guess what? | 那么你猜怎么着? |
[12:45] | It’s your turn, | 该轮到你了 |
[12:48] | because all the speed | 因为所有的速度 |
[12:50] | in the world | 在世界上 |
[12:53] | can’t help you outrun what’s coming for you. | 无法帮助你跑过即将到来的结局 |
[12:56] | You’ll save me. | 你会救我的 |
[12:57] | You’ll save me, Snow. You don’t have a choice. | 你会救我的,斯诺 你别无选择 |
[13:02] | And another thing: I stayed here | 还有一件事:我留在这里 |
[13:06] | because Barry and the rest of the team, | 是因为巴里和团队的其他成员 |
[13:08] | they’re not just friends, they’re family. | 他们不仅是朋友,更是家人 |
[13:12] | And just so we’re clear, | 让我们说清楚 |
[13:15] | what I’ve been doing for the last eight years | 过去八年我一直在做什么 |
[13:20] | is hating you. | 都是在恨你 |
[13:25] | So if you’re looking for someone to save you, | 所以如果你要找人救你 |
[13:29] | look somewhere else. | 找别人吧 |
[13:46] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[13:49] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[13:52] | We need to let Thawne die. | 我们需要让思旺死 |
[14:14] | Caitlin told me about your talk. | 凯特琳告诉我你的谈话 |
[14:16] | Something I want to know. | 我想知道 |
[14:20] | Why did you create a Reverse Flashpoint, | 你为什么要创建一个逆闪点 |
[14:22] | steal my life? | 夺走我的生活? |
[14:24] | Why? | 为什么? |
[14:26] | It was the best way to hurt you. | 这是伤害你最好的方式 |
[14:28] | Don’t you have anything better to do | 你没有更好的事要做吗 |
[14:30] | than trying to destroy my life? | 而不是试图摧毁我的生活? |
[14:32] | Destroying you is my life. | 毁了你就是我的生活 |
[14:36] | That still doesn’t explain why. | 这仍然没有解释为什么 |
[14:38] | Why what? | 为什么? |
[14:39] | What did I ever do to you? | 我曾经对你做过什么? |
[14:46] | Almost two centuries | 近两个世纪 |
[14:48] | from right now, | 从现在开始 |
[14:51] | we meet for the very first time. | 我们是第一次见面 |
[14:56] | For my part, | 对我来说 |
[14:58] | I’d finally discovered ways to possess speeds. | 我终于找到了拥有速度的方法 |
[15:03] | Speeds faster than anyone alive. | 比任何活着的人都快的速度 |
[15:06] | And just as I was about | 正当我准备 |
[15:08] | to present myself to the world… | 向世界展示自己的时候… |
[15:14] | You showed up | 你出现了 |
[15:15] | in pursuit of some stupid case, dazzled the crowd. | 在追一些愚蠢的案子,让众人眼花缭乱 |
[15:19] | Ah, you were dazzling. | 啊,你太耀眼了 |
[15:21] | And then and then you saved the crowd. | 然后然后你拯救了人们 |
[15:28] | A crowd that I was meant to save. | 一群我本想拯救的人 |
[15:30] | A crowd that was meant to thank me. | 一群本是为了感谢我的人 |
[15:33] | You stole my greatest moment. | 你偷走了我最伟大的时刻 |
[15:36] | I admired you. | 我很欣赏你 |
[15:40] | And you humiliated me. | 而你羞辱了我 |
[15:43] | And it was in that moment that I knew | 就在那一刻我知道 |
[15:46] | that I had to get faster than you. | 我必须比你更快 |
[15:50] | Only a sociopath | 只有一个反社会者 |
[15:52] | would react to something so small | 会对这么小的东西做出反应 |
[15:55] | with that kind of rage. | 带着那种怒火 |
[15:58] | What you call rage… | 你所谓的怒火… |
[16:03] | I call commitment. | 我称之为承诺 |
[16:06] | So if you won’t stop hating me, | 所以如果你不停止恨我 |
[16:11] | what happens once I save you? | 一旦我救了你会发生什么? |
[16:14] | I’ll just go on with my life’s work: | 我将继续我一生的工作: |
[16:18] | finding new ways to kill you. | 寻找杀死你的新方法 |
[16:28] | You know what to do, Flash. | 你知道该怎么做,闪电侠 |
[16:32] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[16:34] | I went to the future to see for myself | 我去了未来亲眼看到 |
[16:36] | whether or not Armageddon had been prevented. | 大末日是否被阻止 |
[16:38] | Then you know that it was. Yes. | 然后你看到了它被阻止了 是的 |
[16:40] | But I also witnessed the return of your rival. | 但我也见证了你的对手的回归 |
[16:43] | You must know as long as Eobard Thawne lives, | 你知道只要埃尔伯恩 思旺还活着 |
[16:45] | he can still bring about another Armageddon. | 他仍然可以带来另一场世界末日 |
[16:48] | So what do you want me to do? | 那你要我做什么? |
[16:49] | Listen to your friend. Let him die. | 像你朋友说的那样 让他死 |
[16:51] | If you want him dead so much, | 如果你这么想让他死 |
[16:53] | why don’t you just kill him yourself? | 你为什么不自己杀了他? |
[16:55] | I would, | 我会 |
[16:56] | but he could come back as he did before. | 但他可以像以前一样回来 |
[16:59] | This is the only way to assure his absolute death. | 只有这样才能保证他的死无葬身之地 |
[17:06] | You know it’s the right thing to do, Flash. | 你知道这是正确的做法,闪电侠 |
[17:15] | You can’t be serious. | 你是认真的? |
[17:17] | You can’t just let Thawne die. | 你不能就这样让思旺死 |
[17:19] | I gave him a chance to prove he can change. | 我给了他一个机会证明他可以改变 |
[17:24] | He can’t. | 他无法改变 |
[17:25] | So what, we just kill him? | 那又怎样,我们干脆杀了他? |
[17:28] | Thawne messed with the timeline, | 思旺搞砸了时间线 |
[17:29] | and now the timeline is fighting back. | 现在时间线正在反击 |
[17:32] | I say we let it. | 我说我们让它杀死他吧 |
[17:33] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[17:36] | Look, Thawne did this to himself, | 听着,思旺对自己做了这件事 |
[17:39] | and it’s not like we can save him, | 而且我们也救不了他 |
[17:41] | so it’s time to let him go. | 所以是时候让他离开了 |
[17:44] | Look, I know that we’re the new kids | 听着,我知道我们是新来的孩子 |
[17:47] | and we don’t have the same history with Thawne, | 我们与思旺的历史不同 |
[17:49] | but that’s a good thing, | 但这是一件好事 |
[17:50] | because I don’t care who Thawne is. | 因为我不在乎思旺是谁 |
[17:52] | I care who you guys are, | 我管你们是谁 |
[17:54] | and you save people. | 你救人 |
[17:56] | I know because you saved me. And me, literally. | 我知道,因为你救了我 我也是 |
[18:01] | You’re right. You are the new kids. | 你说得对 你们是新来的孩子 |
[18:03] | And so when it comes to Thawne, I’m sorry, | 所以说到思旺,我很抱歉 |
[18:05] | but you don’t get a say. | 但你们没有发言权 |
[18:08] | Iris, | 艾瑞斯 |
[18:10] | maybe we should think about this. | 也许我们应该考虑一下 |
[18:12] | We already have. | 我们已经考虑了 |
[18:14] | You guys don’t understand what Thawne’s capable of. | 你们不明白思旺的能力 |
[18:17] | It’s time to keep everyone safe by finally letting Thawne die. | 是时候让 思旺 死去来保护每个人的安全了 |
[18:21] | Barry, Iris, we need to talk. | 巴里,艾瑞斯,我们需要谈谈 |
[18:26] | Now. | 现在 |
[18:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:30] | What the hell is wrong with you two? | 你们两个到底是怎么回事? |
[18:34] | Since when do we let people die? | 我们什么时候开始让人去死了? |
[18:37] | Dad, you know who Thawne is. Yeah, I do. | 爸爸,你知道思旺是谁 是的 |
[18:40] | And that man came to you for help, | 那个人来找你帮忙 |
[18:42] | which means you’re obligated to try and save him. | 这意味着你有义务尝试拯救他 |
[18:44] | Joe, he killed you. | 乔,他杀了你 |
[18:45] | No, I know you don’t remember, but I do. | 不,我知道你不记得,但我记得 |
[18:48] | If we don’t let this happen now, | 如果我们现在不让这发生 |
[18:49] | our family will never be safe. | 我们的家庭永远不会安全 |
[18:51] | You don’t think I want to see him dead either? | 你认为我也不想看到他死吗? |
[18:53] | ‘Cause I do. | 我当然想 |
[18:55] | If I learned one thing being a cop, | 如果我当警察学到的的一件事 |
[18:57] | it’s that you can’t just protect | 就是你不能只是保护 |
[18:59] | the people you think are good. | 你认为很好的人 |
[19:00] | You have to protect everyone. | 你必须保护每一个人 |
[19:02] | That’s what heroes do. | 英雄就是这样做的 |
[19:03] | I know that. Do you? | 我知道 你? |
[19:05] | A hero is not just in the name, Barry, | 英雄不只是名义上的,巴里 |
[19:09] | or in a red suit. | 或穿着红色制服 |
[19:11] | It’s the choices we make that decide | 而是我们做出的选择决定 |
[19:13] | who and what we become. | 我们成为谁和成为什么 |
[19:15] | You know that. Dad, we don’t have a choice. | 你知道的 爸爸,我们别无选择 |
[19:18] | Thawne isn’t giving us one. | 思旺没有给我们一个 |
[19:19] | You always have a choice! | 你总是有选择! |
[19:25] | Now, did either one of you | 现在,你们中的任何一个 |
[19:27] | even try to think of a way to save him? | 是否曾想办法救他? |
[19:34] | You already found one. | 你已经找到了一个 |
[19:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:40] | We could save him if we take his speed away, | 如果我们夺走他的速度,我们就可以救他 |
[19:43] | permanently. | 永久地夺走 |
[19:44] | Just like Jefferson Pierce did to you. | 就像杰斐逊皮尔斯对你所做的那样 |
[19:48] | Listen, Joe, wait Hey. | 听着,乔,等等,嘿 |
[19:51] | Uh uh. | 呃呃 |
[19:52] | This decision is for the two of you. | 这个决定是你们两个的 |
[19:55] | But I can tell you one thing: if you let Thawne die, | 但我可以告诉你一件事:如果你让思旺死 |
[19:58] | you don’t have to worry about him destroying our family. | 你不用担心他是否会毁了我们的家庭 |
[20:07] | We have to talk to Caitlin. | 我们得和凯特琳谈谈 |
[20:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:16] | The heroes of this world have failed. | 这个世界的英雄失败了 |
[20:19] | But if they won’t end Thawne’s existence, | 但如果他们不结束思旺的存在 |
[20:22] | then I, Despero, will take matters into my own hands. | 然后我,德斯佩罗,会自己处理这件事 |
[20:29] | Mia Queen. | 米娅奎恩 |
[20:31] | Mia Queen. | 米娅奎恩 |
[20:37] | And you’re gonna help me. | 你会帮助我 |
[20:50] | Barry, are you sure? | 巴里,你确定吗? |
[20:52] | Yeah, look, if we’re really heroes, | 是的,听着,如果我们真的是英雄 |
[20:55] | we can’t turn our back on anyone, including Thawne. | 我们不能拒绝任何人,包括思旺 |
[20:58] | So you want to take away his speed to save his life? | 所以你想夺走他的速度来救他的命? |
[21:02] | All right, what if it doesn’t work? | 好吧,如果它不起作用怎么办? |
[21:04] | It will. | 它会的 |
[21:05] | Before the timeline reset, Jefferson hit me | 在时间线重置之前,杰斐逊击中了我 |
[21:07] | with enough continuous voltage to nearly sever | 有足够的连续电压几乎可以切断 |
[21:09] | my connection with the Speed Force. | 我与速度力量的联系 |
[21:10] | Like blowing a fuse. | 就像熔断了保险丝 |
[21:12] | And you want to do the same thing to Thawne. | 你想对思旺做同样的事情 |
[21:14] | And once his speed is gone, | 一旦他的速度消失 |
[21:15] | A.R.G.U.S. will take him into custody. | 天眼会将把他拘留 |
[21:17] | We’ve already called Cisco. | 我们已经打电话给西斯科 |
[21:19] | Jail time won’t make up for all the lives he destroyed. | 坐牢不能弥补他毁掉的所有生命 |
[21:22] | Look, you’re right, but… | 听着,你是对的,但是… |
[21:24] | we can’t let Thawne change who we are. | 我们不能让思旺改变我们是谁 |
[21:30] | You’re a fool. | 你是个傻子 |
[21:32] | Thawne must be erased from time itself. | 思旺必须从时间本身中抹去 |
[21:34] | Why can’t you see that? | 为什么你看不到? |
[21:36] | Despero, without his speed, | 德斯佩罗,没有他的速度 |
[21:38] | Thawne won’t be a threat to anyone ever again. | 思旺不会再对任何人构成威胁 |
[21:40] | Thawne recovered his powers before. | 思旺之前就成功恢复了他的力量 |
[21:42] | This is your final warning, Flash. | 这是你最后的警告,闪电侠 |
[21:45] | Stand down and let Thawne die or suffer the consequences. | 走开,让思旺死或承担后果 |
[21:51] | No. | 不 |
[21:56] | Barry! | 巴里! |
[21:59] | It’s not too late, Flash. | 还不算晚,闪电侠 |
[22:01] | Let Thawne die so Armageddon can end. | 让思旺死,这样世界末日就可以结束 |
[22:05] | Light up, Allegra. We’re going after Flash. | 点亮,阿莱格拉 我们要追赶闪电侠 |
[22:07] | No, Barry can handle Despero. | 不,巴里可以对付德斯佩罗 |
[22:09] | You two protect Thawne no matter what. | 你们两个无论如何都要保护思旺 |
[22:11] | You sure, Boss? Yeah. | 你确定吗,老板?是的 |
[22:13] | If Despero attacks us too, we need to be ready. | 如果德斯佩罗也攻击我们,我们需要做好准备 |
[22:18] | What if Despero kills Barry? | 如果德斯佩罗杀死巴里怎么办? |
[22:19] | I mean, they fought before, and it wasn’t exactly close. | 我的意思是,他们以前打过,实力并不接近 |
[22:21] | Let’s hope it goes better this time. | 让我们希望这次会更好 |
[22:32] | I was right about you all along, Flash. | 我一直都是对的,闪电侠 |
[22:35] | You are humanity’s enemy. | 你是人类的敌人 |
[22:38] | I’m choosing to save a life, Despero, not end one. | 我选择挽救生命,德斯佩罗,而不是结束生命 |
[22:42] | That’s what heroes do. | 英雄就是这样做的 |
[22:45] | But you’ve never been a hero, have you? | 但你从来都不是英雄,是吗? |
[22:47] | What are you implying? | 你在暗示什么? |
[22:51] | What you told me about your home world, | 你告诉我的关于你家乡的世界 |
[22:53] | that was all a lie, wasn’t it? | 那都是谎言,不是吗? |
[22:56] | You weren’t the heroic rebel leader. | 你不是英勇的叛军领袖 |
[23:00] | You were the despot. | 你是暴君 |
[23:02] | The one who inflicted pain and suffering. | 那个造成痛苦和苦难的人 |
[23:06] | Who killed to get what he wanted. | 那个杀戮只为了得到他想要的人 |
[23:08] | I did what was necessary. No, you’re wrong. | 我做了必要的事情 不你错了 |
[23:12] | You’ve been wrong | 你错了 |
[23:14] | this whole time about everything. | 一直以来 关于所有一切 |
[23:18] | You’re no hero, Despero. | 你不是英雄,德斯佩罗 |
[23:21] | You’re just like Thawne. | 你就像思旺一样 |
[23:23] | Only in your eyes, Flash, | 只是你觉得,闪电侠 |
[23:25] | because I know what must be done. | 因为我知道必须做什么 |
[23:28] | The greater good that must be embraced | 必须接受的更大的善 |
[23:31] | in order for this world to survive. | 为了这个世界的生存 |
[23:33] | All that remains | 所有剩下的 |
[23:35] | is for me to show you. | 都是给我展示给你的 |
[23:45] | Chester, secure S.T.A.R. Labs. | 切斯特,封锁星城实验室 |
[23:49] | Frack, we just lost power. | 完了,我们刚刚失去了电力 |
[23:51] | What about Thawne? That’s what’s so weird. | 思旺呢?这就是太奇怪了 |
[23:53] | Backup system just kicked in, | 备份系统刚刚启动 |
[23:55] | but only for the force field trap. | 但仅限于力场陷阱 |
[23:57] | What? No, no. | 什么?不,不 |
[23:58] | That doesn’t make any sense, unless… | 这没有任何意义,除非… |
[23:59] | It’s Despero. | 是德斯佩罗 |
[24:00] | We’re under attack. | 我们受到攻击 |
[24:05] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[24:16] | Mia, what the hell, girl? | 米娅,到底是怎么回事,女孩? |
[24:18] | Iris West Allen. | 艾瑞斯·韦斯特艾伦 |
[24:23] | You and Flash made this decision. | 你和闪电侠做出了这个决定 |
[24:26] | And now you’ll die for making the wrong one. | 现在你会因为做错了而死 |
[25:09] | Mia, listen to me. This isn’t you. | 米娅,听我说 这不是你 |
[25:14] | Mia. | 米娅 |
[25:16] | Mia, she’s right. | 米娅,她是对的 |
[25:18] | Take my power. Take my strength. | 拿着我的力量 带走我的能力 |
[25:20] | Fight him. | 反抗他 |
[25:22] | Empath. | 移情 |
[25:23] | You think I’d release this perfect vessel? | 你认为我会释放这个完美的容器吗? |
[25:28] | Mia, stop. | 米娅,停下 |
[25:31] | I know you can fight this. | 我知道你可以对抗这个 |
[25:33] | The child is gone, human. No, she’s not. | 那孩子已经不在了,人类 不,她没有 |
[25:37] | Mia, I know you can fight this because you already have. | 米娅,我知道你可以对抗它,因为你已经在反抗了 |
[25:40] | Look around you could’ve killed us all, but you didn’t. | 环顾四周,你本可以杀了我们所有人,但你没有 |
[25:43] | Mia, she’s right. | 米娅,她是对的 |
[25:47] | Fight him. | 反抗他 |
[25:54] | Impossible. | 不可能的 |
[26:04] | Mia, think about William. | 米娅,想想威廉 |
[26:08] | Is this the path that he would want you to choose? | 这是他希望你选择的道路吗? |
[26:25] | Iris. | 艾瑞斯 |
[26:28] | Allegra, Frost, in the hallway. | 阿莱格拉,冰霜,她们在走廊里 |
[26:31] | I’ll go check on them. | 我去看看他们 |
[26:34] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[26:39] | My pawn failed. Your friends survived. | 我的棋子失败了 你的朋友活了下来 |
[26:43] | Mia? | 米娅? |
[26:45] | What did you do? | 你做了什么? |
[26:46] | Nothing compared to what I’m going to do now. | 与我现在要做的事情相比,没有什么可比的 |
[26:49] | I told you Thawne must die, and he will. | 我告诉过你思旺必须死,他会的 |
[26:53] | That’s why I’m taking matters into my own hands. | 这就是为什么我把事情掌握在自己手中的原因 |
[26:55] | I’m going to be the hero that this world needs, Flash. | 我要成为这个世界需要的英雄,闪电侠 |
[27:00] | Not you. | 而不是你 |
[27:04] | Barry, are you okay? | 巴里,你还好吗? |
[27:06] | Yeah, I think so. I what’s going on? | 是的,我想是的 这边怎么样了? |
[27:09] | I’ve got the secondary power circuits up and running, | 我已经启动并运行了次级电源电路 |
[27:12] | but I’m picking up insane energy readings out there. | 但我正在那里收集疯狂的能量读数 |
[27:14] | I’m talking, like, atomic bomb level readings. | 是原子弹水平的读数 |
[27:17] | That’s Despero. | 那是德斯佩罗 |
[27:18] | He must be willing to wipe out the whole city | 他一定甘心消灭整个城市 |
[27:20] | to get what he wants. | 去得到他想要的 |
[27:21] | He’s gonna kill us all. | 他要杀了我们所有人 |
[27:23] | Just so Thawne will die. | 就为了思旺去死 |
[27:45] | How’s Mia? She’s resting. | 米娅怎么样?她在休息 |
[27:47] | Frost is keeping an eye on her. | 弗罗斯特一直注视着她 |
[27:49] | Thank goodness Iris got to her before she… | 谢天谢地,艾瑞斯在她… |
[27:50] | Right, but what in the world are we supposed to do now? | 是的,但我们现在到底应该做什么? |
[27:53] | We beat Despero to the punch. | 我们击败德斯佩罗 |
[27:55] | We whammy Thawne’s speed right now, | 我们现在消除掉思旺的速度 |
[27:57] | make him a permanent jaywalker, before Despero whammies us. | 在德斯佩罗来攻击我们之前,让他变成普通人 |
[28:03] | It’s okay, Cecile. We all decided it together. | 没关系,塞西尔 我们都一起决定了 |
[28:07] | Chester, where are we with… Project Whammy? | 切斯特,我们的…倒霉计划? |
[28:09] | Well, I still have to finish calibrating your suit. | 好吧,我还得校准你的制服 |
[28:11] | Well, how much time do we have | 好吧,我们还有多少时间 |
[28:13] | before the timeline resets? | 在时间线重置之前? |
[28:14] | A few minutes, maybe less, | 几分钟,也许更少 |
[28:16] | and only if Despero doesn’t wipe us out first. | 并且只有在德斯佩罗没有先消灭我们的情况下 |
[28:20] | Look, we are not losing today. | 听着,我们今天没有输 |
[28:23] | Not our city. Not a single life. | 没有失去我们的城市 也没有失去任何人的生活 |
[28:26] | I don’t know how, but there’s gotta be a way | 我不知道怎么做,但一定有办法 |
[28:28] | to stop Despero long enough for Chuck to do his thing, | 阻止德斯佩罗足够长的时间让切斯特做他的事 |
[28:30] | so come on. | 那来吧 |
[28:31] | We’re Team Flash. | 我们是闪电侠小队 |
[28:32] | What can we do? | 我们能做什么? |
[28:34] | The energy Despero’s harnessing | 德斯佩罗正在控制的能量 |
[28:36] | is from his home world, Kalanor, | 来自他的家乡 Kalanor |
[28:38] | but, I mean, even if the energy’s alien, | 但是,我的意思是,即使能量是外星的 |
[28:40] | the flame of Py’tar is still a flame. | 派塔的火焰仍然是火焰 |
[28:43] | You can harness it with a vacuum. | 你可以用真空来熄灭它 |
[28:45] | And then disperse it, | 然后散去 |
[28:47] | but I I’d still need a way to direct | 但我仍然需要一种方法来引导 |
[28:49] | all that energy into the atmosphere. | 所有的能量都释放到大气中 |
[28:51] | Wait, if a delivery system is what you need, | 等等,如果你需要一个传送系统 |
[28:53] | then I got the ticket. | 那我有办法 |
[28:54] | Okay, so you know how the P.E.D. redirects energy? | 好的,所以你知道PED如何重定向能量吗? |
[28:57] | Turns out the materials | 原来那个设备 |
[28:59] | in that puppy are damn versatile. | 里面的材料该死的多才多艺 |
[29:02] | So I took the liberty of using them | 所以我冒昧地使用它们 |
[29:05] | to make these. | 做了这个 |
[29:08] | No way. | 天哪 |
[29:11] | Chuck, you’re amazing. | 查克,你真了不起 |
[29:13] | Yeah, I can work with these. | 是的,我可以处理这些 |
[29:33] | They’re a perfect fit, Chester. | 他们非常合适,切斯特 |
[29:35] | Thanks. Now run, Boss, run. | 谢谢 快跑,老大,快跑 |
[29:41] | Now, Flash, your city dies | 现在,闪电侠,你的城市可以去死了 |
[29:45] | so that this planet’s future may survive. | 以便这个星球的未来可以生存 |
[30:21] | No! | 不! |
[30:42] | It’s gone. | 它消失了 |
[30:45] | My connection to the flame! | 我与火焰的联系! |
[30:48] | Damn you, Flash. | 该死的,闪电侠 |
[30:50] | It’s over, Despero. | 结束了,德斯佩罗 |
[30:55] | Flash, you’ve no idea what you’ve done. | 闪电侠,你不知道你做了什么 |
[30:59] | I swear by the moons of Kalanor, | 我以卡拉诺的月亮发誓 |
[31:01] | you’ll pay for this. | 你会为此付出代价的 |
[31:04] | This whole planet will. | 这整个星球都会 |
[31:10] | Flash, we got less than 30 seconds | 闪电侠,我们只剩不到30秒可以 |
[31:12] | to save Thawne before the timeline resets. | 在时间线重置之前拯救思旺了 |
[31:14] | All right, get ready, Chester, I’m on my way. | 好吧,准备好,切斯特,我在路上 |
[31:21] | My speed. | 我的速度 |
[31:25] | I need more time. You’re out of time, Thawne. | 我需要更多的时间 你没时间了,思旺 |
[31:30] | Calibration complete. Go for it. | 校准完成 去吧 |
[31:32] | On my mark, lower the shield. | 听我口令,关闭护盾 |
[31:39] | Now. | 现在 |
[32:03] | There is no trace | 你体内 |
[32:05] | of the Negative Speed Force left in your body. | 没有任何的负神速力了 |
[32:08] | Barry, you did it. | 巴里,你做到了 |
[32:12] | What exactly… do you think you’ve done? | 究竟…你认为你做了什么? |
[32:16] | We just saved your life, Thawne. | 我们刚刚救了你一命,思旺 |
[32:19] | Don’t make us regret it. | 不要让我们后悔 |
[32:23] | You think you saved my life? | 你以为你救了我的命? |
[32:26] | You took my speed. | 你占了我的速度 |
[32:29] | My speed is my life. | 我的速度就是我的生命 |
[32:30] | You took my life! | 你夺走了我的生命! |
[32:35] | And left me in hell. | 并把我留在地狱里 |
[32:53] | Now this is epic. | 现在这是史诗般的 |
[32:55] | Epic, epic… | 史诗,史诗… |
[32:57] | Wow, I don’t know what’s more impressive. | 哇,我不知道还有什么更令人印象深刻的 |
[32:59] | This place or us. Us, definitely. | 这个地方还是我们 肯定是我们 |
[33:02] | I haven’t been in a place this swank | 我没去过这么时髦的地方 |
[33:04] | since my debutante days. | 自从我出道以来 |
[33:05] | Well, we have the place to ourselves tonight. | 好吧,今晚我们有自己的地方 |
[33:07] | And since Thawne’s at A.R.G.U.S. | 自从思旺去了天眼会 |
[33:09] | and Despero’s finally gone… | 并且德斯佩罗也终于走了… |
[33:10] | For good, it seems like. | 好像是这样 |
[33:11] | I figured we deserved a night off. | 我想我们应该休息一晚 |
[33:13] | Look, about me going evil and trying to kill you all | 听着,关于我变得邪恶并试图杀死你们所有人 |
[33:17] | Already forgiven. | 已经原谅了 |
[33:18] | We’re just glad to have the real Mia back. | 我们很高兴让真正的米娅回来 |
[33:20] | And that, beautiful people, is it for shop talk. | 那,美丽的人们,是为了商店谈话 |
[33:24] | Yes, absolutely. | 是的,一点没错 |
[33:25] | I think we’ve had enough of aliens and evil speedsters. | 我认为我们已经受够了外星人和邪恶的超速者 |
[33:28] | Does that go for evil magicians too? | 这也适用于邪恶的魔法师吗? |
[33:32] | I know what you did to Laurel Lance, Damien Darhk. | 我知道你对劳雷尔·兰斯做了什么,达米安·达克 |
[33:35] | How about I return the favor? | 我回礼如何? |
[33:38] | By all means, go for it. | 无论如何,做吧 |
[33:41] | I thought I’d be a dead man by now anyway. | 反正我想我现在已经是个死人了 |
[33:47] | I need a drink. | 我需要喝一杯 |
[33:50] | A real one. | 一杯真实的 |
[33:55] | Damien, I’m sorry. Me too. | 达米安,对不起 我也是 |
[33:59] | And now the timeline’s reset, I should be gone. | 现在时间线重置了,我应该走了 |
[34:04] | Damien, I don’t know what to say. | 达米安,我不知道该说什么 |
[34:08] | You just did. | 你刚刚已经说了 |
[34:18] | That aroma seems familiar. | 那股香气似曾相识 |
[34:22] | Sebastian James? | 塞巴斯蒂安詹姆斯? |
[34:23] | My favorite scotch. | 我最喜欢的苏格兰威士忌 |
[34:27] | Did you guys always party this hard | 你们每次任务结束后 |
[34:29] | after a successful mission? | 都这样疯狂派对? |
[34:32] | I wish. | 我也希望是 |
[34:35] | By the way, I I came across something | 顺便说一句,我遇到了一些事情 |
[34:37] | that might help you find William. | 这可能会帮助你找到威廉 |
[34:40] | The symbol on the Hozen, | 猢狲身上的标志 |
[34:42] | it matches a symbol from some | 它匹配来自柏林的 |
[34:44] | heavily redacted documents from Berlin. | 大量编辑文件上的某个符号 |
[34:46] | Only my source couldn’t find out more | 只是我的消息来源无法找到更多 |
[34:49] | thanks to some very intense firewalls. | 因为一些非常强大的防火墙 |
[34:52] | You know, I think I know a hacker | 我想我认识一个黑客 |
[34:54] | who might be able to help me. | 能帮帮我 |
[34:56] | You’re going to see Felicity? | 你要去见费利西蒂吗? |
[34:59] | You were right, Iris. | 你说得对,艾瑞斯 |
[35:01] | I can be the person she always wanted me to be. | 我可以成为她一直希望我成为的人 |
[35:06] | Thank you for helping me find myself again. | 谢谢你帮我重新找回了自己 |
[35:10] | You made the choice to be a hero. | 你做出了成为英雄的选择 |
[35:14] | Your dad would be proud. | 你爸爸会很自豪的 |
[35:16] | And hey, you know, | 嘿,你知道 |
[35:18] | don’t be a stranger while you’re here in our time. | 当你在我们这个时代时,不要成为陌生人 |
[35:21] | Bart and Nora, they drop in on us a lot, | 巴特和诺拉,他们经常来找我们 |
[35:26] | and I think you guys would get along really well. | 我想你们会相处得很好 |
[35:29] | Anyways, cheers. Cheers. | 总之,干杯 干杯 |
[35:41] | I know that look. | 我知道那个眼神 |
[35:48] | No. | 不 |
[35:49] | No, me and Allegra are just | 不,我和阿莱格拉只是 |
[35:51] | we’re just friends. | 我们只是朋友 |
[35:52] | Sure. Sure. Yeah. Yeah. | 当然 当然 是的 是的 |
[35:54] | She could be a lot more if you decided | 你们可能有更深的关系,只要你决定 |
[35:56] | to stop sipping root beer and go put a move on her. | 停止喝根啤酒,去对她采取行动 |
[36:00] | I’m a lot more intuitive than people give me credit for. | 我比人们认为的要直观得多 |
[36:03] | Come on, go for it. | 来吧,上! |
[36:07] | Okay. You look great. | 好的 你看起来很棒 |
[36:10] | Moves, moves. | 动作 动作 |
[36:12] | Put the moves, moves, moves. | 干些动作,动作,动作 |
[36:15] | Hey, Allegra. Hi. | 嘿,阿莱格拉 你好 |
[36:17] | You look, uh…wow. | 你看,呃……哇 |
[36:19] | Thanks, Chuck. | 谢谢,查克 |
[36:22] | Not bad yourself. Thank you. | 你也不错 谢谢你 |
[36:24] | Hey, I don’t know what’s up with you two. | 嘿,我不知道你们两个怎么样了 |
[36:26] | What? What are you | 什么?你… |
[36:27] | We’re just standing here. | 我们只是站在这里 |
[36:28] | Like normal people. | 跟正常人一样 |
[36:30] | Normal. Normal. Both of us, man. | 普通的 普通的 我们两个,伙计 |
[36:32] | I just mean how you called me out about Thawne earlier. | 我只是想说你之前是怎么叫我关于思旺的 |
[36:35] | Oh, that. | 哦这个 |
[36:37] | I don’t know what got into me. | 我不知道是什么导致了我… |
[36:38] | No, I mean, you guys were right. | 不,我的意思是,你们是对的 |
[36:40] | That’s what I needed to hear. | 那就是我需要听到的 |
[36:42] | So I just wanted to say thanks. | 所以我只想说谢谢 |
[36:44] | Yeah. Cool. Yeah. | 是的 没错 是的 |
[36:45] | Thanks. I mean, you’re welcome. | 谢谢 我的意思是,不客气 |
[36:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:48] | Have a good night. | 晚安 |
[36:53] | Anyway, cheers. Cheers. | 总之,干杯 干杯 |
[36:59] | Damien Darhk? | 达米安·达克? |
[37:01] | Are you here to arrest me? | 你是来逮捕我的吗? |
[37:03] | I’m not a cop anymore. | 我不再是警察了 |
[37:05] | I I came to say thank you. | 我是来说谢谢的 |
[37:09] | You helping Barry restore the timeline, | 你帮助巴里恢复时间线 |
[37:13] | it’s pretty damn selfless. | 真是太无私了 |
[37:16] | Well, what can I say? | 好吧,我能说什么? |
[37:19] | Being a parent kinda… changes you. | 作为父母会…改变你 |
[37:23] | Mm, for the better. | 嗯,为了孩子更好 |
[37:31] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[37:34] | Yeah, I wish I knew why I was still here. | 是的,我希望我知道我为什么还在这里 |
[37:39] | I should be gone by now, Joe. | 我现在应该消失了,乔 |
[37:41] | Nora should be in my place. | 诺拉应该取代我的 |
[37:43] | Well, maybe you still got a little work to do. | 好吧,也许你还有一些工作要做 |
[37:52] | Are you trying to cast a spell? No. | 你在施点法术吗?不 |
[37:56] | More like a prayer. | 更像是祈祷 |
[37:59] | Maybe this is my unfinished business. | 也许这是我未完成的事业 |
[38:06] | What is this? It’s a gift. | 这是什么?这是一份礼物 |
[38:10] | Father to father. | 父亲给父亲的 |
[38:12] | And I think you’re gonna need that some day. | 我想有一天你会需要的 |
[38:15] | What | 什么 |
[38:20] | West. | 韦斯特 |
[38:23] | West. | 韦斯特 |
[38:30] | Huh. | 呵呵 |
[38:33] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[38:39] | Nora. It’s really you. | 诺拉 真的是你 |
[38:42] | Where are we? | 我们在哪? |
[38:45] | Doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[38:47] | I’m just glad I got to see you before I go. | 我很高兴在我走之前能见到你 |
[38:53] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[38:55] | I don’t understand. You’re leaving? | 我不明白 你要走了? |
[38:56] | I thought you were Dead? | 我以为你已经… 死了? |
[39:00] | I will be, | 我马上就要了 |
[39:03] | but I guess I just needed a little more time. | 但我想我只是需要多一点时间 |
[39:06] | Wait. Dad, please. | 等等 爸爸,求你了 |
[39:09] | I don’t know what’s happening, but you can’t leave now. | 我不知道发生了什么,但你现在不能走 |
[39:11] | I just got you back. | 我刚让你回来 |
[39:13] | I love you, Nora doll. | 我爱你,诺拉娃娃 |
[39:18] | When was the last time we had a night out again? | 我们上一次又出去过夜是什么时候? |
[39:20] | I don’t know. It’s been too long. | 我不知道 这很久了 |
[39:24] | Is that Nora Darhk? | 是诺拉·达克吗? |
[39:28] | Barry Allen? | 巴里艾伦? |
[39:31] | Iris? | 艾瑞斯? |
[39:33] | What am I doing here? What just happened? | 我在这是要干嘛?刚才发生了什么? |
[39:36] | Where is my dad? | 我爸爸在哪里? |
[39:40] | Barry. I | 巴里 我… |
[39:44] | Please, someone, tell me what is going on. | 拜托请谁能告诉我这是怎么回事 |
[39:48] | You’re okay, thanks to your dad. | 你没事,多亏了你爸爸 |
[39:56] | He’s gone, isn’t he? | 他死了,不是吗? |
[40:03] | Why is this happening again? | 为什么会再次发生这种情况? |
[40:05] | Because Damien Darhk promised | 因为达米安·达克承诺 |
[40:08] | that he would do whatever it takes to save his daughter, | 他会不惜一切代价救他的女儿 |
[40:11] | and he did. | 他做到了 |
[40:15] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[40:17] | There’s a story I need you to hear. | 有一个故事我需要你听 |
[40:42] | Sorry, I’ve never done that. | 对不起,我从来没有这样做过 |
[40:46] | So a lot’s happened | 所以 这几天 |
[40:49] | these past few days. | 发生了很多事 |
[40:51] | The world almost didn’t make it, | 这世界差点没撑下去 |
[40:54] | but it did, | 但它还是撑住了 |
[40:56] | thanks to all of you and a dedicated father. | 感谢你们所有人和一位敬业的父亲 |
[41:00] | We all survived because… | 我们都活了下来,因为… |
[41:03] | when faced with the very worst, | 面对最坏的情况时 |
[41:06] | it’s our choices that define us. | 是我们的选择定义了我们 |
[41:10] | And the choices that we made are why we’re all heroes. | 我们所做的选择就是我们都是英雄的原因 |
[41:16] | So to making our own destiny | 所以为了创造我们自己的命运 |
[41:21] | and protecting it. | 并保护它 |
[41:24] | Together. Together. | 一起 一起 |
[41:26] | all: Cheers. | 干杯! |
[41:40] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[41:41] | Now everything can go back to normal. | 现在一切都可以恢复正常了 |
[42:20] | Greg, move your head. | 格雷格,移动你的头 |