时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Deon, what’s happening to me? | 迪恩,我怎么了? |
[00:09] | The temporal mutations I’ve been tracking? | 我一直在追踪的那些时间突变? |
[00:12] | It turns out every one of them leads to you. | 我发现它们每一个都指向你 |
[00:15] | I know I’ve been treating your time sickness | 我知道我一直在治疗你的时间病 |
[00:16] | like it’s a virus that’s giving you symptoms. | 就像它是一种有症状的病毒 |
[00:18] | The gaps in time… | 那些时间的缝隙… |
[00:22] | And now I’ve been noticing that things | 现在我注意到了 |
[00:24] | are there one minute and they’re gone the next. | 前一分钟在那里,下一分钟又消失了 |
[00:27] | There’s something about you | 你周围有一些东西 |
[00:28] | that’s causing time to fracture around you. | 导致了时间在你周围破碎 |
[00:31] | Iris, this isn’t a virus that you have. | 艾瑞斯,你没有感染什么病毒 |
[00:34] | Whatever this time sickness is | 不管到底是什么,但这个时间病 |
[00:35] | It’s coming from me. | 它就来自我 |
[00:48] | What is it? | 发生什么事了 |
[00:52] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[01:09] | How do you feel right now? | 你现在感觉如何? |
[01:11] | Well, I mean, that’s what’s so weird. | 嗯,我的意思是,这就是奇怪的点 |
[01:12] | I feel fine. | 我感觉很好 |
[01:15] | And this is all because | 而这一切都是因为 |
[01:16] | of what happened in the other timeline? | 另一个时间线发生了什么? |
[01:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:19] | I should’ve never reversed your treatments. | 我不应该逆转你的治疗 |
[01:20] | No. It’s not your fault, Deon. | 不,这不是你的错,迪恩 |
[01:22] | I asked you to do it. | 我让你去做 |
[01:23] | And it was the right thing to do. | 这是正确的做法 |
[01:25] | There there was no other way | 没有其他办法可以 |
[01:27] | to prove Barry’s innocence | 证明巴里的清白 |
[01:28] | and to save my dad’s life. | 并挽救我父亲的生命 |
[01:30] | Yeah, but these anomalies you’re experiencing? | 是的,但是你遇到的这些异常情况? |
[01:32] | I mean, who knows what’s next? | 我的意思是,谁知道接下来会发生什么? |
[01:34] | Well, we have to find a cure. | 好吧,我们必须找到治疗方法 |
[01:35] | And we will. | 我们会的 |
[01:37] | Right now, we gotta get you stabilized. | 现在,我们必须让你稳定下来 |
[01:40] | I’m sorry, but you gotta stay put. | 我很抱歉,但你必须留下来 |
[01:43] | Well, I mean, there are worse places to hang out. | 好吧,起码这里不是我呆过最糟糕的地方 |
[01:47] | How long do I have to stay? | 我要待多久? |
[01:49] | Well, considering the universe | 好吧,考虑到宇宙 |
[01:51] | is like a zillion light years large, | 大概有亿万光年一样大 |
[01:53] | I’d say staying put is a relative thing | 我会说当谈到地球自己的运动的时候 |
[01:55] | when it comes to Earthly movements, | 留在原地是非常相对的事情 |
[01:57] | so I’m thinking that if you confine your movements | 所以我在想如果你可以限制活动 |
[01:59] | to Coast City for a while, it should lessen the risk. | 去海岸城一段时间,应该会降低风险 |
[02:02] | Or at least I hope so. | 或者至少我希望如此 |
[02:05] | Good, because there’s still | 好,因为至少 |
[02:06] | someone here that needs my help. | 这里有人需要我的帮助 |
[02:09] | What if she has another episode? | 如果她又出现其它症状了呢? |
[02:10] | Well, I’m gonna have to do something | 嗯,我现在得做点 |
[02:12] | a little more radical this time to patch you up. | 更激进一点的事来修补你 |
[02:15] | Look, I won’t lie to you guys. | 听着,我不会骗你们的 |
[02:17] | This is gonna hurt. | 这会很痛 |
[02:28] | Ah! | 啊! |
[02:32] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[02:33] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine. | 是的,我很好 |
[02:35] | I’ll be back as soon as I can. | 我会尽快回来 |
[02:37] | Iris, if you have any blackouts or anything weird happens, | 艾瑞斯,如果你又断片或发生任何奇怪的事情 |
[02:40] | you let me know ASAP. | 你立刻通知我 |
[02:50] | Okay, I’m gonna go grab a few of my things from home. | 好吧,我要去家里拿一些东西 |
[02:53] | I’ll be back in a few seconds. | 我会在几秒钟后回来 |
[02:55] | No, no, Barry, you can’t. | 不,不,巴里,你不能 |
[02:57] | I mean, remember what you said about that black fire. | 我的意思是,想想你之前说的关于那个黑色火焰 |
[02:59] | There are people that are still in danger. | 有些人仍然处于危险之中 |
[03:00] | You have to stop it. | 你必须阻止它 |
[03:02] | But I can’t just leave you here alone. | 但我不能把你一个人留在这儿 |
[03:03] | I’m not. I mean, Sue will be back soon. | 我不会的,苏很快就会回来 |
[03:05] | And besides, I mean, I have work to do too. | 此外,我也有工作要做 |
[03:09] | Your whole world is falling apart | 你的整个世界都分崩离析 |
[03:11] | and you’re still worried about helping other people. | 而你仍然在担心帮助别人 |
[03:16] | Okay, just call me if you need anything. | 好的,有什么需要就给我打电话 |
[03:18] | I will. | 我会的 |
[03:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:47] | Pah! | 啪! |
[03:50] | Now that is what you call art. | 这才是,所谓的艺术 |
[04:01] | Since when do I sweat? | 我从什么时候开始会流汗了? |
[04:22] | What the hell? | 我勒个去? |
[04:30] | Is Iris okay? Yeah. | 艾瑞斯还好吗? – 是的 |
[04:32] | I mean, you know, as well as she can be. | 我的意思是,只要她想 |
[04:35] | Well, Barry, are you sure you don’t wanna | 好吧,巴里,你确定你不想… |
[04:38] | I mean, Team Flash can hold down the fort | 闪电侠小队可以守住这边 |
[04:40] | if you need to be with her. | 如果你需要和她在一起 |
[04:42] | No, thanks. Iris is right. | 不用了,谢谢,艾瑞斯是对的 |
[04:43] | I mean, as long as she’s stable, | 我的意思是,只要她稳定 |
[04:45] | keeping everyone safe in Central City is the priority. | 确保中城每个人的安全是当务之急 |
[04:49] | Joe, Cecile, have you guys found anything? | 乔,塞西尔,你们有什么发现吗? |
[04:51] | Uh, well, | 嗯,嗯 |
[04:53] | besides all suffering recent personal losses, no. | 除了最近遭受的所有个人损失外,没有 |
[04:55] | None of our fire victims had anything in common. | 我们的火灾受害者都没有任何共同点 |
[04:58] | Yeah, Bar, I triple checked the victims’ files. | 是的,巴仔,我对受害者的档案进行了三次检查 |
[05:00] | Stan Mullen, Donna Winters, | 斯坦·马伦,唐娜·温特斯 |
[05:03] | that yoga instructor, Parker DeStefano. | 那个瑜伽教练,帕克·迪斯特法诺 |
[05:06] | At first, we thought all these freaky flames | 起初,我们以为所有这些怪异的火焰 |
[05:08] | were feeding on people who recently mourned, | 以最近哀悼的人为食 |
[05:10] | like Mullens But then it attacked me. | 像马伦斯那样 – 但后来它袭击了我 |
[05:12] | And my dad died when I was a kid. | 而我父亲在我小时候就去世了 |
[05:14] | Which doesn’t follow the pattern. | 这不符合模式 |
[05:16] | Maybe it’s looking for people who don’t face their grief. | 也许它正在寻找逃避悲伤的人 |
[05:18] | No, I don’t think so. | 不,我不这么认为 |
[05:19] | DeStefano had completed grief counseling | 迪斯特法诺完成了悲伤辅导 |
[05:21] | after her fiancé died, | 在她未婚夫去世后 |
[05:22] | and she was already seeing somebody new. | 她已经开始找新的对象了 |
[05:25] | Well, I’ve assigned Vanya and Aariz | 好吧,我已经分配了万尼亚和阿里兹 |
[05:27] | to dig into the backgrounds of our victims | 深入了解受害者的背景 |
[05:28] | for secondary similarities, so. | 寻找次要的相似性,所以 |
[05:31] | You sound just like Iris. | 你现在跟艾瑞斯简直一模一样 |
[05:32] | No wonder she put you in charge. | 难怪她让你负责 |
[05:34] | Speaking of similarities, | 说到相似之处 |
[05:36] | Kramer pulled files for every suspicious fire related crime | 克莱默找了自从粒子加速器爆炸以来 |
[05:40] | since the particle accelerator exploded, | 每起可疑的火灾相关犯罪文件 |
[05:42] | so me and Cecile have to go through all of it. | 所以我和塞西尔必须去看看那些文件 |
[05:45] | And there’s a ton. So you ready, babe? | 还有一大堆,所以你准备好了吗,宝贝? |
[05:48] | Mm. Later. | 当然 – 晚点见 |
[05:59] | What’s an SR37 Alert? | 什么叫SR37警报? |
[06:01] | Someone just entered the Med Lab. | 有人刚刚进入医学实验室 |
[06:02] | Well, is Caitlin back | 好吧,凯特琳从她和马库斯的 |
[06:04] | from her wine country tour with Marcus? | 葡萄酒之乡之旅回来了吗? |
[06:05] | No, not yet. Stay here. | 还没有,留在这儿 |
[06:16] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[06:17] | Any idea where Caity keeps the bandages? | 知道凯蒂把绷带放在哪里了吗? |
[06:19] | It seems more like a top shelf kind of thing, if you ask me. | 如果你问我,它似乎更像是一种高级的东西 |
[06:21] | What what happened to your arm? | 你的胳膊怎么了? |
[06:23] | Oh, a freaking fire attacked me at the apartment. | 哦,公寓里发生了一场大火袭击了我 |
[06:26] | And before you ask, | 在你问之前 |
[06:28] | no, I don’t know why it didn’t kill me. | 不,我不知道为什么它没有杀了我 |
[06:32] | Were you Grieving? Nope. | 你在悲伤吗?没有 |
[06:33] | I was perfectly happy working on a new piece. | 我非常高兴能创作新作品 |
[06:36] | Could be the best thing I’ve ever done. | 可能是我画过最好看的一份 |
[06:38] | But that does not explain | 但这并不能解释 |
[06:40] | why our sentient Smokey Joe would attack me. | 为什么那位有知觉的烟熏乔会攻击我 |
[06:42] | And only leave me with this. | 只留给我这个 |
[06:44] | Ow. | 哦 |
[06:45] | Frost, come here. | 冰霜,过来 |
[06:46] | Let me help. | 让我来帮忙 |
[06:48] | Ah. | 啊 |
[06:49] | You make a good Caity substitute. | 你是一个很好的凯蒂替代品 |
[06:52] | Maybe it’s like Joe says. | 也许就像乔说的那样 |
[06:54] | There’s gotta be something more. | 一定有更多的东西 |
[06:56] | It’s after something we’re missing. | 它在寻找一些我们漏掉的东西 |
[06:58] | Something I have? | 我有的一些东西? |
[07:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:02] | But, I mean, this fire attacked you | 但是,我的意思是,那个火焰 |
[07:06] | and me here at S.T.A.R. Labs | 在星城实验室袭击了你我 |
[07:07] | and then follows you home less than 24 hours later? | 然后不到24小时又跟着你回家? |
[07:11] | That you know, it can’t be a coincidence. | 你知道,这不可能是巧合 |
[07:16] | So if we can figure out | 所以如果我们能弄清楚 |
[07:18] | why the flames think I’d be a tasty snack… | 为什么火焰认为我是个美味的小吃… |
[07:20] | Maybe that could tell us how to stop it. | 也许这可以告诉我们如何阻止它 |
[07:22] | Frost, if it’s okay, | 冰霜,如果可以的话 |
[07:24] | I’d like to search your apartment top to bottom, | 我想从头到尾搜索你的公寓 |
[07:26] | see if there’s any clues as to why the fire’s targeting you. | 看看是否有任何线索说明火焰为何以你为目标 |
[07:29] | Go for it. Okay. | 去吧 – 好的 |
[07:42] | Frost, it’s been a while since we’ve caught up. | 冰霜,我们已经有一段时间没有聊过天了 |
[07:44] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[07:46] | It’s about Team Flash’s new case. | 这是关于闪电侠小队的新案子 |
[07:47] | This one’s a little creepy. | 这个有点毛骨悚然 |
[07:49] | Over the last few weeks, three bodies have turned up, | 在过去的几周里,出现了三具尸体 |
[07:52] | all of them burnt to a crisp. | 他们都被烧焦了 |
[07:54] | So this is an arson case? | 所以这是一起纵火案? |
[07:56] | Mm, more like a ghost story. | 嗯,更像鬼故事 |
[07:58] | The fires that did the damage were black, | 造成伤害的火焰是黑色的 |
[08:01] | and so cold that they burned the victims like frostbite, | 而且非常冷,以至于他们像冻伤一样烧伤受害者 |
[08:05] | only a thousand times more lethal. | 而且杀伤力比冻伤高1000倍 |
[08:06] | And you need my help | 你需要我的帮助 |
[08:08] | to figure out what’s causing this phenomenon? | 找出造成这种现象的原因是什么? |
[08:09] | Not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[08:11] | The flames are alive, and they’re attacking people. | 火焰是活的,它们正在攻击人 |
[08:15] | And I think they’re coming after me. | 而且我认为他们正在追我 |
[08:16] | My God. Of course. | 天哪,当然 |
[08:19] | I’ll do whatever I can to help keep you safe. | 我会尽我所能保护你的安全 |
[08:21] | Actually, I need you to do just the opposite. | 实际上,我需要你做相反的事情 |
[08:26] | I want you to help me catch this thing using me as bait. | 我要你帮我抓住这东西,把我当诱饵 |
[08:41] | You wanna use yourself as bait | 你想把自己当诱饵 |
[08:43] | to capture the black fire? | 捕捉黑火? |
[08:45] | I know how it sounds, but hear us out. | 我知道这听起来如何,但请听我们说完 |
[08:47] | If this homicidal stuff is after me now, | 如果这杀人的东西现在在追杀我 |
[08:50] | why not use it to our advantage? | 为什么不利用这一点呢? |
[08:52] | But Carla, you can’t actually be considering this? | 但是卡拉,你真的有考虑这个吗? |
[08:54] | I wasn’t at first. | 一开始我不是 |
[08:56] | And then Frost laid out the facts in the case. | 然后冰霜列出了案件的事实 |
[08:57] | How it’s killing innocent people, | 它如何杀死无辜的人 |
[08:59] | and now it’s coming after her too, | 现在它也在追杀她 |
[09:01] | with flames that generate a cold so intense, it burns? | 产生如此强烈的寒冷的火焰在燃烧? |
[09:04] | That last item is almost an exact description | 最后一项几乎是对于 |
[09:06] | of how cold fusion works. | 冷聚变的工作原理最精准的描述 |
[09:08] | But why is the fire attracted to Frost? | 但是为什么火会被冰霜吸引呢? |
[09:11] | I believe it’s because her meta abilities | 我相信这是因为她的变种能力 |
[09:13] | are cryo kinetic, just like our cold fusion fire. | 是低温动力学的,就像我们的冷聚变火一样 |
[09:16] | So you think it’s hunting her for fuel to recharge itself? | 所以你认为它在寻找她为自己充电的燃料? |
[09:20] | Correct. | 正确的 |
[09:21] | So the key to catching it | 所以抓住它的关键 |
[09:23] | is to wait until it comes after her again and then trap it. | 就是等到它再次追上她,然后将它困住 |
[09:25] | Frost, we’re not using you as bait. | 冰霜,我们不会把你当诱饵 |
[09:28] | Look, this is a perfectly good plan | 听着,这是一个非常好的计划 |
[09:30] | that could save lives. | 这可以挽救生命 |
[09:31] | Why won’t you at least let us try? | 你为什么不至少让我们试试? |
[09:32] | Because this feels like a last resort. | 因为这感觉像是最后的手段 |
[09:35] | Besides, there’s still so much we don’t know about this fire. | 此外,关于这个火焰,我们还有很多不知道的地方 |
[09:37] | I mean, even if we tried this, | 我的意思是,即使我们尝试了这个 |
[09:39] | we still have no way to capture it. | 我们仍然没有办法捕捉它 |
[09:40] | Cold fusion is still a fusion reaction, | 冷聚变仍然是聚变反应 |
[09:42] | one that occurs at a low molecular temperature. | 在低分子温度下发生的一种 |
[09:45] | If we could build some kind of fusion containment housing… | 如果我们能建造某种聚变收容室… |
[09:48] | Then all we’d need to do is recalibrate the unit | 然后我们需要做的就是重新校准设备 |
[09:51] | to absorb and amplify Frost’s cryo kinetic signature. | 吸收和放大冰霜的低温动力学特征 |
[09:54] | Yes. Then as long as Frost is in proximity, | 是的,那么只要冰霜在附近 |
[09:57] | the unit can amplify her cryo kinetic signature | 该装置可以放大她的低温动力学特征 |
[09:59] | and attract the fire, | 并吸引火 |
[10:01] | allowing us to capture and imprison it. | 允许我们捕获和监禁它 |
[10:05] | Of course, building a unit like that | 当然,建造这样的单位 |
[10:06] | could take weeks or longer, but… | 可能需要数周或更长时间,但… |
[10:09] | Well, not that I’m saying we should do this at all, | 好吧,我不是说我们应该这样做 |
[10:13] | but we kind of already have what you’re describing. | 但我们已经有了你所描述的 |
[10:17] | We do? | 我们有吗? |
[10:19] | The Fusion Sphere from the A.S.F. | 人造神速力的聚变球 |
[10:21] | It can already handle the entire output | 它可以处理人工神速力的 |
[10:23] | of the Artificial Speed Force. | 整个输出 |
[10:25] | If Dr. Tannhauser and I recalibrate it | 如果坦豪泽博士和我重新校准它 |
[10:28] | for a cryo kinetic signature, we’d be in business. | 设计低温动力学签名,我们可以成功 |
[10:31] | Great. Then it’s settled. | 真好,那就这样定了 |
[10:33] | Chester, you and Mom work on the nerd stuff. | 切斯特,你和妈妈去做书呆子的事情 |
[10:35] | Allegra, you and I will | 阿莱格拉,你我… |
[10:36] | Wait around for you to get killed? | 等你被杀? |
[10:39] | Barry, whatever this thing is, | 巴里,不管这东西是什么 |
[10:41] | it’s coming after me no matter what, | 无论如何它都会追上我 |
[10:42] | so I’m not gonna sit around | 所以我不会坐在那里 |
[10:44] | and do nothing when we have a plan to fight back. | 当我们有反击计划时什么也不做 |
[10:49] | Barry, it’s your call. | 巴里,你来决定 |
[10:52] | Ditto that. | 同上 |
[10:55] | I’m sorry, but I can’t support this. | 对不起,我不能支持这个 |
[10:58] | I know we don’t have another plan right now, | 我知道我们现在没有其他计划 |
[11:01] | but putting you in harm’s way? | 但是让你受到伤害? |
[11:05] | Look, there’s gotta be another option. | 听着,应该有别的选择 |
[11:12] | I still think this could work. | 我仍然认为这可以工作 |
[11:14] | Get started. I’ll be back. | 开始吧,我会回来的 |
[11:22] | Look, I’m not gonna change my mind. | 听着,我不会改变主意的 |
[11:23] | Okay, fine. But just hear me out. | 好的,但请听我说完 |
[11:25] | Before this, | 在这之前 |
[11:27] | you were telling us about Iris and her condition. | 你告诉了我们关于艾瑞斯的状况 |
[11:29] | How she wants to help Tinya, | 她多么想帮助蒂尼亚 |
[11:30] | but Deon told her to stay put. | 但迪恩告诉她不要动 |
[11:33] | Do you really think that’s what she’s doing right now? | 你真的认为她现在正在这样做吗? |
[11:36] | ‘Cause if I know Iris | 因为如果我认识艾瑞斯 |
[11:38] | She’s gonna try and help Tinya find her mom. | 她会尽力帮助蒂妮亚找到她的妈妈 |
[11:40] | Instead of sitting in a hotel, | 而不是坐在旅馆里 |
[11:42] | doing nothing and helping no one. | 什么都不做,也不帮助任何人 |
[11:44] | But she’s not endangering herself, either. | 但她也不会威胁到自己的性命 |
[11:46] | But she is doing what this whole team does best: | 但她正在做整个团队最擅长的事情: |
[11:49] | helping people, despite what it could mean for themselves. | 帮助人们,无论这对他们自己意味着什么 |
[11:57] | Sound familiar? | 听起来有点耳熟? |
[11:59] | Look, my mom is the world’s top specialist in cold fusion | 我妈妈是世界顶级冷聚变专家 |
[12:03] | and she thinks this will work. | 她认为这会奏效 |
[12:04] | Chester agrees. | 切斯特同意 |
[12:06] | So why won’t you give me the chance to make a difference | 所以你为什么不给我机会做出改变 |
[12:08] | that you’re giving Iris? | 就跟你给艾瑞斯的机会一样? |
[12:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:17] | But if anything goes wrong | 但如果出了什么问题 |
[12:18] | You’ll pull the plug. Got it. | 你会拔掉插头,知道了 |
[12:23] | Yes! | 太好了! |
[12:28] | I’ve finished fine tuning the sphere | 我已经完成了对球体的微调 |
[12:29] | to amplify Frost’s cryo kinetic signature. | 以放大冰霜的低温动力学特征 |
[12:31] | Now, make sure to calibrate the containment housing | 确保校准安全壳 |
[12:34] | To compensate for the possibility | 为了弥补可能的 |
[12:36] | of a reconfiguration flip at the subatomic level. | 亚原子水平的重构翻转 |
[12:38] | Already done. | 已经完成了 |
[12:40] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[12:42] | Well, when this is over, | 好吧,当这一切结束时 |
[12:44] | there’s a job waiting for you at Tannhauser Labs. | 坦豪泽实验室有一份工作等着你 |
[12:46] | Spoiler: I pay better. | 剧透:我薪水更高 |
[12:49] | For real? | 真的? |
[12:53] | I mean I mean, nah. | 我的意思是,不 |
[12:55] | No, I actually kinda like it here. | 不,我其实有点喜欢这里 |
[12:57] | Suit yourself. | 你自便 |
[13:00] | We’re ready. Frost? | 我们准备好了,冰霜? |
[13:09] | Okay, what next? | 好的,接下来呢? |
[13:11] | Chester, activate the Cold Fusion Sphere. | 切斯特,启动冷聚变球 |
[13:19] | Now remember, the sphere will amplify | 记住,球体会放大 |
[13:21] | your cryo kinetic signature, drawing the fire near. | 你的低温动力学特征,把火焰拉近 |
[13:24] | But you need to stay in the gurney | 但你需要留在轮床上 |
[13:26] | until the fire is pulled into that sphere | 直到火被拉进那个球体 |
[13:28] | and we’ve trapped it. | 让我们把它困住 |
[13:30] | Okay, so now we just wait around | 好的,所以现在我们就等着 |
[13:34] | for some sentient fire to come get its dinner? | 一些有情感的火焰来吃晚饭吧? |
[13:37] | That could take forever. Not if Carla’s right. | 那可能需要很久 – 如果卡拉是对的,就不会 |
[13:39] | The sphere will amplify | 球体会指数级 |
[13:41] | Frost’s cryo signature exponentially, | 放大冰霜的低温特征 |
[13:43] | like an animal’s scent getting broadcast to a larger area | 就像动物的气味传播到更大的区域 |
[13:46] | to entice a predator and draw them in. | 引诱捕食者并吸引他们 |
[13:48] | Making Frost honey on a flytrap. | 在捕蝇器上制作冰霜蜂蜜 |
[13:51] | Once it senses her, it’ll pounce | 一旦它感觉到她,它就会扑过来 |
[13:53] | and then we got it. | 然后我们就能得手了 |
[13:55] | If this spooky thing is looking for fuel instead of just grief, | 如果这个幽灵般的东西正在寻找燃料而不是悲伤 |
[13:59] | this is the place to find it. | 这就是那个加油站了 |
[14:01] | Frost… | 冰霜… |
[14:03] | About what you’re doing, | 关于你在做什么 |
[14:05] | I don’t know if I’d have the strength to do the same. | 我不知道我是否有力量做同样的事情 |
[14:07] | I mean, I’m | 我的意思是,我是 |
[14:09] | I’m just saying you’re very brave. | 我只是说你很勇敢 |
[14:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:13] | Although right now, | 虽然现在 |
[14:15] | kinda feel like the stupid person in the horror movie | 我有点像恐怖片里的傻子 |
[14:17] | who runs into the house instead of running away from it. | 跑进房子而不是逃离它 |
[14:23] | Uh, folks, our intelligent ignition source | 呃,伙计们,我们的智能火焰 |
[14:26] | just popped back up on the grid and it’s heading here, fast. | 刚刚出现了,它正朝着这里前进,速度很快 |
[14:31] | Somebody turned up the heat. | 有人开暖气了吗 |
[14:33] | It’s here. | 它在这里了 |
[14:41] | It’s working. | 成功了 |
[14:55] | Why’d it stop? | 为什么不下来? |
[14:58] | Something’s not right. | 有什么不对劲 |
[15:01] | What are you waiting for? Come and get me! | 你在等什么?来接我! |
[15:06] | It knows what we’re planning. | 它知道我们在计划什么 |
[15:13] | Frost! | 冰霜! |
[15:32] | Thank goodness you’re all right. | 谢天谢地,你没事 |
[15:35] | We’re lucky your boss is a superhero. | 我们很幸运你的老板是个超级英雄 |
[15:39] | Is she gonna be okay? I’m fine. | 她会没事吗?我很好 |
[15:42] | I thought you were on vacation. | 我以为你在度假 |
[15:43] | I was, and then Allegra called | 我是,然后阿莱格拉打电话给我 |
[15:45] | and said you were using yourself as bait | 说你把自己当诱饵 |
[15:47] | to summon an uncontrollable fire to S.T.A.R. Labs? | 来召唤无法控制的火焰到实验室里? |
[15:50] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你到底在想什么? |
[15:51] | That we could end this and save folks’ lives? | 我们可以结束这一切并挽救人们的生命吗? |
[15:55] | Also, your bedside manner is terrible. | 另外,你床边的态度很糟糕 |
[15:57] | Frost, she’s right. We’re worried about you. | 冰霜,她是对的,我们很担心你 |
[15:59] | Barry says you antagonized the flames. | 巴里说你激怒了火焰 |
[16:01] | Was that part of your plan too? | 那也是你计划的一部分吗? |
[16:02] | I mean, it didn’t take the bait. | 我的意思是,它没有上钩 |
[16:04] | What else was I supposed to do? | 我还应该做什么? |
[16:05] | Okay, what happened out there | 好吧,外面发生了什么 |
[16:06] | after the Babadook Blaze went postal? | 在大火袭击了我之后? |
[16:08] | Once we got you back to the Med Lab, | 我们把你送回医学实验室后 |
[16:10] | I did a grid search of the entire city. | 我对整个城市进行了网格搜索 |
[16:11] | There’s no sign of it. | 没有任何迹象 |
[16:15] | We need to get back out there. | 我们需要回到那里 |
[16:16] | What we need to do is find | 我们需要做的是找到 |
[16:17] | another way to stop this thing. | 阻止这件事的另一种方法 |
[16:19] | Frost, we know how dangerous this thing is. | 冰霜,我们知道这东西有多危险 |
[16:21] | I mean, it’s killed three people already that we know of. | 我的意思是,据我们所知,它已经杀死了三个人 |
[16:23] | It came after me. Again. We can do this. | 它来找我了,再一次,我们做得到 |
[16:26] | I hear the Cold Fusion Sphere didn’t even work. | 我听说冷聚变球甚至都不起作用 |
[16:28] | More precisely, | 更确切地说 |
[16:30] | we never had a chance to see if it would work. | 我们从来没有机会看看它是否会起作用 |
[16:32] | The fire hesitated, so it didn’t get close enough. | 火焰犹豫了,所以没有靠近足够的距离 |
[16:35] | If only there was a way | 如果有办法 |
[16:36] | to make Frost more attractive to the flames. | 使冰霜对火焰更具吸引力 |
[16:39] | Sounds like something Chester can help us with. | 听起来切斯特可以帮助我们 |
[16:41] | I’ll have him meet us in the Speed lab. | 我会让他在速度实验室与我们会面 |
[16:42] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[16:46] | Can I have the room, please? | 可以让我们单独待一会吗? |
[16:49] | You, stay. | 你留下 |
[16:59] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[17:00] | You said over the phone | 你在电话里说 |
[17:02] | that you could give me the information in person. | 你可以亲自给我信息 |
[17:03] | I’m sorry, Mrs. West Allen. | 对不起,韦斯特艾伦夫人 |
[17:05] | You said you’d fix this. And I will. | 你说你会解决这个问题 – 我会的 |
[17:08] | Look, I’ve worked stories like this before | 听着,我以前写过这样的故事 |
[17:10] | and I’ve never had a problem. | 我从来没有遇到过问题 |
[17:12] | I know, but after your call, | 我知道,但在你打电话后 |
[17:13] | I checked the files in question. | 我检查了有问题的文件 |
[17:15] | Turns out there’s a no contact rule in play. | 并没有联系方式 |
[17:18] | Wait, you mean someone doesn’t want me | 等等,你的意思是有人不想要我 |
[17:21] | to find my own birth mother? | 找到我自己的生母? |
[17:23] | Uh, who? I wanna know right now! | 呃,谁?我现在就想知道! |
[17:26] | Okay. Tinya, hi. | 好的,蒂尼亚,你好 |
[17:28] | Why don’t you just give us a few minutes | 你为什么不给我们几分钟 |
[17:30] | so that we can work things out? | 这样我们才能解决问题? |
[17:32] | All right, she’s my mom. All right? | 好吧,她是我妈妈,好吗? |
[17:34] | I have a right to know the truth! | 我有权知道真相! |
[17:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:42] | Look, is there anyone we could talk to | 听着,有没有人可以和我们谈谈 |
[17:45] | about overriding a no contact order? | 关于复写一份无联系订单的? |
[17:47] | No one. | 没有人 |
[17:48] | I mean, I’d need approval from our Board of Directors | 我的意思是,我需要得到我们董事会的批准 |
[17:50] | for something like that. | 对于这样的事情 |
[17:52] | Oh, is that all? I got this. | 哦,就这些吗?我懂了 |
[17:57] | Hi, Uncle Leroy. | 嗨,勒罗伊叔叔 |
[18:00] | Yes, it’s Sue. | 是的,是苏 |
[18:02] | Yeah, I’m in town for the day. | 是的,我今天在城里 |
[18:03] | Oh, yeah, I am so glad that you asked. | 哦,是的,我很高兴你问 |
[18:06] | I just need a little favor | 我只需要一点来自 |
[18:09] | from the R.A.A. chairman of the board. | 摄政收养机构董事会主席的帮助 |
[18:12] | Yes, it’s a no contact order. It’s really important. | 是的,是一个无联系人订单,这真的很重要 |
[18:15] | I’m trying to help an orphan. | 我正在努力帮助一个孤儿 |
[18:17] | I know, just like you. | 我知道,就像你一样 |
[18:21] | It’s for you. | 这是给你的 |
[18:26] | Yes, sir? | 你好先生? |
[18:28] | Of course. | 当然 |
[18:30] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[18:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:36] | Yeah? Okay. | 可以了吗?可以了 |
[18:38] | Just a sec. | 稍等一下 |
[18:47] | Sorry about that. | 对于那个很抱歉 |
[18:48] | Oh, no. No. No problem. | 哦,不,没问题 |
[18:49] | You were just doing your job. | 你只是在做你的工作 |
[18:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:56] | I need a break. | 我需要休息 |
[19:23] | Okay, ready for the next step? | 好的,准备好下一步了吗? |
[19:30] | How about I go pull up the car? | 我去把车开过来怎么样? |
[19:39] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[19:40] | I thought this is what you wanted. | 我以为这就是你想要的 |
[19:43] | Um, what if my mom doesn’t want to meet me? | 嗯,如果我妈妈不想见我怎么办? |
[19:50] | She will. | 她会的 |
[19:53] | Iris, she gave up on me the moment I was born. | 艾瑞斯,她在我出生的那一刻就放弃了我 |
[19:56] | So what if nothing’s changed? | 那么如果什么都没有改变呢? |
[20:00] | Tinya, look, when I was your age, | 蒂尼亚,听着,当我像你一样大的时候 |
[20:03] | my mom wasn’t in my life either, | 我的妈妈也没有出现在我的生活中 |
[20:06] | and there was so much trauma around it. | 周围有太多的创伤 |
[20:08] | All the lies I had been told, | 我被告知的所有谎言 |
[20:10] | the feelings of abandonment, how much it hurt. | 被遗弃的感情,有多痛 |
[20:15] | And it got so bad that when I finally had the chance | 它变得如此糟糕以至于当我终于有机会 |
[20:17] | to reconcile with my mom, I almost lost the opportunity. | 和妈妈和好的时候,我差点失去了机会 |
[20:23] | And then someone made me realize | 然后有人让我意识到 |
[20:25] | that reconnecting with my mom, no matter how or why, | 与我妈妈重新建立联系,无论如何或为什么 |
[20:29] | was a gift. | 是一份礼物 |
[20:32] | And let me tell you, | 让我告诉你 |
[20:34] | I am really glad that I listened to them, | 我真的很高兴听了他们的话 |
[20:39] | because I barely got to heal my relationship with my mother | 因为我差点无法修复我和妈妈的关系 |
[20:43] | before she passed. | 在她去世之前 |
[20:48] | Oh. Um… | 哦,我… |
[20:51] | Hey, I’m really sorry. I didn’t know that | 嘿,我真的很抱歉,我不知道 |
[20:53] | No, no, it’s okay. | 不,不,没关系 |
[20:55] | I’m just saying that I almost made a mistake | 我只是说我差点犯错 |
[20:57] | that I would have regretted for the rest of my life. | 我会后悔一辈子 |
[21:00] | How did you do it? I mean, where did you even start? | 你是怎么做到的?我的意思是,你甚至从哪里开始? |
[21:02] | I told her I was scared. I told her I was angry. | 我告诉她我很害怕,我告诉她我很生气 |
[21:06] | And also, that I… | 还有,我… |
[21:09] | loved her even though I didn’t know why. | 爱她,虽然我不知道为什么 |
[21:14] | And Tinya, whatever you do, everything is gonna be okay, | 蒂尼亚,不管你做什么,一切都会好起来的 |
[21:17] | ’cause you’re not gonna do it alone. | 因为你不会一个人做 |
[21:20] | I won’t let you. | 我不会让你的 |
[21:27] | Come on. | 快点 |
[21:32] | Frost, why do you keep doing this? | 冰霜,你为什么一直这样? |
[21:34] | You need to stop | 你不要再继续 |
[21:36] | putting your personal safety in danger for nothing. | 将你的生命置于危险之中了 |
[21:37] | Like when you stabbed yourself just to get | 就像你刺伤自己只是为了得到 |
[21:40] | Chillblaine arrested that first time. | 冻疮第一次被捕 |
[21:41] | That turned out okay. This will too. | 结果并没有问题,这次也没事的 |
[21:43] | You don’t know that. Damn it, Frost. | 你不知道,该死的,冰霜 |
[21:45] | It’s like you don’t even care about yourself. | 就好像连自己都不在乎一样 |
[21:46] | I’m trying to help people. | 我正在努力帮助人们 |
[21:49] | Right, okay, but at some point, | 是的,好吧,但在某些时候 |
[21:51] | you need to realize that you could also get yourself killed. | 你需要意识到你也可能让自己被杀 |
[21:54] | And then you need to think, | 然后你需要思考 |
[21:55] | “Hmm, maybe I shouldn’t do this. | “嗯,也许我不应该这样做 |
[21:57] | Or, “Hmm, maybe I should come up with a different plan, | 或者,“嗯,也许我应该想出一个不同的计划 |
[21:59] | one that doesn’t get me killed.” | 一个不会让我被杀的计划 ” |
[22:02] | And you. Mom, seriously. | 还有你,妈妈,认真的 |
[22:04] | How could you go along with this? | 你怎么能接受这个? |
[22:05] | Frost’s powers presented an opportunity | 冰霜的力量提供了一个机会 |
[22:07] | to take this thing off the streets, | 可以把这东西消灭 |
[22:09] | and that’s where our focus has been ever since. | 从那以后,这就是我们一直关注的地方 |
[22:11] | You put her life at risk. You realize that, right? | 你把她的生命置于危险之中,你意识到了,对吧? |
[22:13] | Because she asked me to. | 因为她要求我这样做 |
[22:15] | And that makes it okay? Hey! | 这就可以了吗?嘿! |
[22:17] | Hey, we made a decision today to try to protect people. | 嘿,我们今天做了一个决定,试图保护人们 |
[22:20] | I would think that you would be fine with that. | 我认为你会同意的 |
[22:22] | What I am not fine with | 我不同意的是 |
[22:24] | is losing Frost forever, | 永远失去冰霜 |
[22:25] | which is what could have happened today. | 这就是今天可能发生的事情 |
[22:27] | You used your child as bait for a monster. | 你把你的孩子当成怪物的诱饵 |
[22:30] | Well, that’s not how I see it. | 好吧,我不是这么看的 |
[22:32] | No, you don’t, because you’re | 不,你当然不是,因为你 |
[22:33] | looking at Frost as a science experiment | 将冰霜视为科学实验 |
[22:35] | instead of as your daughter. | 而不是作为你的女儿 |
[22:39] | Frost, please listen to me. | 冰霜,请听我说 |
[22:42] | You need to learn to value your own life. | 你需要学会珍惜自己的生命 |
[22:53] | Carla, you still think that fusion globe will work? | 卡拉,你还认为融合球会起作用吗? |
[22:58] | Yes, if we can find a way | 是的,如果我们能找到方法 |
[22:59] | to make sure it gets closer next time. | 以确保它下次更接近 |
[23:01] | Great. I’ll have Chester start working on it. | 好的,我会让切斯特开始研究它 |
[23:03] | Frost, wait. I | 冰霜,等等,我 |
[23:07] | Our plan will work. | 我们的计划会奏效 |
[23:12] | You better hope it does. | 你最好希望它确实如此 |
[23:13] | Because right now, you have two daughters. | 因为现在,你有两个女儿 |
[23:15] | But if something happens to Frost | 但如果冰霜出了什么事 |
[23:17] | because of something you helped her with, | 因为你帮她做的事 |
[23:19] | you’ll have none. | 你就两个都没了 |
[23:39] | Bar, I ran into Carla Tannhauser. | 巴仔,我遇到了卡拉坦豪泽 |
[23:43] | She told me about her plan to stop these devil flames. | 她告诉我她阻止这恶魔之火的计划 |
[23:46] | Mm hmm. | 嗯嗯 |
[23:47] | And your objection. | 还有你的反对 |
[23:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:52] | You wanna tell me your side? | 你想告诉我你的立场吗? |
[23:54] | Because I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one | 因为我很确定我不是唯一一个 |
[23:56] | that wants to get these damn things off the street. | 想把这些该死的东西消灭的人 |
[23:57] | Look, I know why she’s doing this, | 听着,我知道她为什么要这么做 |
[23:58] | and she’s not wrong. | 她没有错 |
[24:00] | If there’s something out there hurting people, | 如果外面有什么东西伤害人们 |
[24:02] | then we need to do everything we can to stop it. | 那么我们需要尽我们所能阻止它 |
[24:03] | Right. So what’s the problem? | 正确的,所以有什么问题? |
[24:05] | She’s found a way to use Frost’s powers | 她找到了方法使用冰霜的力量 |
[24:09] | to lure the black fire here | 来引诱黑色火焰火 |
[24:10] | by boosting Frost’s powers to trap it. | 通过增强冰霜的能力来捕获它 |
[24:12] | And that’s a bad plan because… | 这是一个糟糕的计划,因为… |
[24:15] | It’s too dangerous. | 这太危险了 |
[24:17] | I mean, Frost has already been hurt once. | 我的意思是,冰霜已经受过一次伤害 |
[24:19] | If we try this again, something even worse could happen. | 如果我们再试一次,可能会发生更糟糕的事情 |
[24:25] | That’s not all you’re concerned about, is it? | 这不是你关心的全部,是吗? |
[24:28] | I mean, my gut told me this was a bad idea. | 我的意思是,我的直觉告诉我这是个坏主意 |
[24:30] | I should have listened to it. | 但我应该听 |
[24:31] | And now you’re worried about | 现在你担心 |
[24:33] | not being able to stop it | 无法阻止它 |
[24:35] | because these things were set in motion? | 因为这些东西已经弄好了? |
[24:36] | I’m I’m team leader. | 我是团队负责人 |
[24:38] | Having a plan that keeps everybody safe is my job. | 制定一个确保每个人安全的计划是我的工作 |
[24:41] | Only today, I don’t know how. | 只有今天,我不知道如何 |
[24:44] | And now our only solution | 现在我们唯一的解决方案 |
[24:46] | is putting a team member’s life in jeopardy. | 正在危及团队成员的生命 |
[24:48] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[24:51] | Are you talking about Frost or Iris? | 你说的是冰霜还是艾瑞斯? |
[24:57] | Mm hmm. | 嗯嗯 |
[24:59] | I’m worried about her too. | 我也很担心她 |
[25:02] | But you were the one who also left your wife in Coast City | 但你也是把你妻子留在海岸城的人 |
[25:05] | asking the same question you’re asking about Frost. | 问同样的问题,你问冰霜 |
[25:08] | Is it safe for her to continue her mission or pull the plug? | 继续她的任务对她来说是安全的吗?还是停下来 |
[25:13] | Look, I’m not the boss here, | 听着,我不是这里的老板 |
[25:15] | so I can’t make the decision for you. | 所以我不能替你做决定 |
[25:19] | But I can tell you this. | 但我可以告诉你这一点 |
[25:21] | Sometimes, the hardest part about being a leader | 有时,成为领导者最难的部分 |
[25:25] | is letting go | 就是放手 |
[25:27] | and trusting the ones you’ve trained | 相信你训练过的人 |
[25:29] | to make the call themselves. | 让他们自己出主意 |
[25:32] | And then you be there for them in a blink of an eye. | 然后你在一眨眼的时间里就在他们身边 |
[25:45] | Took you long enough. Jeez. | 花了你足够长的时间,天哪 |
[25:47] | Where’s Chester? We got a lot of work to do. | 切斯特在哪里?我们有很多工作要做 |
[25:50] | He’s not coming. | 他不来 |
[25:54] | Frost, I talked to Caitlin. | 弗罗斯特,我和凯特琳谈过 |
[25:55] | Oh, let me guess. | 哦,让我猜猜 |
[25:57] | She changed your mind. So what? | 她改变了你的想法,所以呢? |
[26:00] | Now you’re here to give me some sort of mom talk? | 现在你是来给我讲妈妈话的吗? |
[26:02] | Seriously? Yes, I am. | 认真的?我是 |
[26:06] | Because I am your mom, | 因为我是你妈妈 |
[26:08] | and it’s time I start acting like it. | 现在是我开始表现的时候了 |
[26:11] | Frost, I think it’s wonderful | 冰霜,我觉得很棒 |
[26:13] | that you have such a strong instinct to protect people. | 你有如此强烈的保护人的本能 |
[26:16] | But from what Caitlin shared and what I saw | 但从凯特琳分享的和我 |
[26:19] | with my own eyes today, I I think your sister’s right. | 今天亲眼所见的,我觉得你姐姐是对的 |
[26:23] | You need to stop being so reckless. | 你需要停止如此鲁莽 |
[26:25] | You don’t get it. This is Team Flash. | 你不明白,这是闪电侠小队 |
[26:27] | Protecting people? Kinda in the job description. | 保护人?有点像职位描述 |
[26:29] | No, youdon’t get it. | 不,你不明白 |
[26:33] | You can’t help anyone if you’re dead. | 如果你死了,你不能帮助任何人 |
[26:37] | I swear sometimes you remind me of your father. | 我发誓有时你让我想起了你的父亲 |
[26:40] | Oh, a murderous psychopath? Gee, thanks. | 哦,一个杀人不眨眼的精神病患者?哎,谢谢 |
[26:43] | No, not Icicle. Thomas. | 不,不是冰柱,托马斯 |
[26:47] | Your father would do whatever it took | 你父亲也会不惜一切代价 |
[26:49] | to protect his family too, | 为了保护家人 |
[26:50] | including creating you to save Caitlin. | 包括创建你来拯救凯特琳 |
[26:54] | But he took it too far, and it cost him a future | 但他走得太远了,这让他失去了 |
[26:56] | with the people who loved him the most, | 和最爱他的人在一起的未来 |
[26:58] | and I don’t wanna see you go down that road. | 我不想看到你走那条路 |
[27:00] | Neither do I. | 我也不 |
[27:01] | Look, you people think I have some sort of death wish | 听着,你们认为我有某种死亡的愿望 |
[27:04] | or something, but it’s not that. | 什么的,但事实并非如此 |
[27:07] | I was literally born to be Caity’s bodyguard. | 我真的天生就是凯蒂的保镖 |
[27:10] | Asking me not to jump in the line of fire, | 要求我不要跳入火线 |
[27:12] | it’s like asking the sky not to be freaking blue. | 这就像要求天空不要变蓝一样 |
[27:16] | Frost, you’re more than a bodyguard. | 冰霜,你不仅仅是一个保镖 |
[27:20] | You’re an incredible young woman | 你是个了不起的年轻女人 |
[27:22] | and a vital part of Team Flash. | 和闪电侠小队的重要组成部分 |
[27:26] | And of the Snow family too. | 斯诺家族也是如此 |
[27:29] | Because you’re my daughter. | 因为你是我的女儿 |
[27:33] | And as your mother, it’s my job to protect you, | 作为你的母亲,保护你是我的职责 |
[27:37] | which is why I’m telling you | 这就是为什么我要告诉你 |
[27:38] | there’s a time for protecting others | 有保护他人的时候 |
[27:40] | and there’s a time for protecting yourself. | 也有要保护自己的时候 |
[27:43] | And now is the time to do the latter. | 现在是做后者的时候了 |
[27:48] | I I should have seen it before and I hope you do now. | 我早就应该看清事实的,我希望你现在也能明白 |
[27:54] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 |
[28:00] | But what about the Phantom Flicker? | 但是那个鬼火呢? |
[28:05] | I still think your plan would work. | 我仍然认为你的计划会奏效 |
[28:07] | We just need to keep you safe, | 我们只需要保证你的安全 |
[28:08] | so the way to do that is to trap the fire quickly. | 所以要做到这一点的方法是快速捕获火势 |
[28:12] | I think if we add a secondary cryo kinetic signature, | 我想如果我们添加一个二级低温动力学特征 |
[28:15] | it would make the meal more appetizing. | 它会使这顿饭更开胃 |
[28:18] | Like frosting on a cake? Mm. | 就像蛋糕上的糖霜?嗯 |
[28:21] | But I’m unique. No one has cryo powers like me. | 但我是独一无二的,没有人像我一样拥有冷冻能力 |
[28:26] | I do. | 我有 |
[28:30] | After your fa after Icicle | 在你父…冰柱 |
[28:32] | put me in his cryo chamber, | 把我放在他的冷冻室里之后 |
[28:33] | Caitlin and I did a test | 凯特琳和我做了一个测试 |
[28:35] | for any residual meta genome signatures in my body. | 对于我体内任何残留的变种基因组特征 |
[28:38] | Yeah, I remember. It came back negative. | 是的,我记得,结果是阴性的 |
[28:41] | Mm. It was wrong. | 嗯,那是错的 |
[28:43] | According to my research, | 根据我的研究 |
[28:45] | my exposure in Icicle’s chamber activated a latent cryo gene. | 我在冰柱房间里的暴露激活了一个潜在的低温基因 |
[28:48] | I don’t have ice powers yet, | 我还没有冰的力量 |
[28:51] | but I have the potential for them. | 但我有他们的潜力 |
[28:54] | Frost, if we combine | 弗罗斯特,如果我们结合 |
[28:55] | your cryo kinetic signature with mine | 你和我的低温动力学签名 |
[28:57] | It would be impossible for it to resist us. | 它不可能抵抗我们 |
[28:59] | Yes, and there’ll be less risk | 是的,风险会更小 |
[29:00] | because the fire won’t hesitate | 因为火焰不会犹豫 |
[29:02] | and we’ll be able to trap it quickly. | 我们将能够快速捕获它 |
[29:06] | What do you say? | 你怎么说? |
[29:08] | I’m in. | 算我一个 |
[29:10] | There’s just one more person we need to get on board. | 我们只需要再加入一个人 |
[29:13] | Not anymore. | 不用了 |
[29:16] | I’m still not thrilled with how dangerous this plan is, | 我仍然对这个计划有多危险并不感到兴奋 |
[29:19] | but Mom’s right. | 但妈妈是对的 |
[29:21] | If the two of you work together, | 如果两人合作 |
[29:24] | the fire won’t hesitate, and then we can trap it. | 火焰不会迟疑,然后我们可以困住它 |
[29:27] | And that will keep everyone safe. | 这将保证每个人的安全 |
[29:33] | Guys, the black fire’s back. | 伙计们,黑火回来了 |
[29:35] | It just landed downtown. | 它刚刚降落在市中心 |
[29:36] | Yeah, so whatever you guys are gonna do, | 是的,所以无论你们要做什么 |
[29:38] | it’s now or never. | 机不可失,勿失良机 |
[29:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:42] | Let’s take this thing out once and for all. | 让我们一劳永逸地解决这个问题 |
[29:53] | How long have you known? | 你知道多久了? |
[29:55] | That I have my own cryo kinetic signature? | 我有自己的低温动力学签名吗? |
[29:57] | For a while now. | 有一段时间了 |
[29:58] | Turns out it runs in the family. | 原来它在家庭血统中运行 |
[30:00] | Can’t believe you didn’t tell us | 不敢相信你没有告诉我们 |
[30:01] | there’s two ice queens in the Snow family. | 斯诺家族有两位冰雪皇后 |
[30:03] | And if you ever need to learn more about | 如果您需要了解更多关于 |
[30:04] | how to control your powers, we’re here for you. | 如何控制你的力量,我们在这里为你服务 |
[30:06] | Thanks. It means a lot. | 谢谢,那意义重大 |
[30:09] | Now, let’s get to work. Yes. | 现在,让我们开始工作吧 – 是的 |
[30:12] | Okay, we’re ready. | 好的,我们准备好了 |
[30:13] | And Mom, just so you know, | 妈妈,你知道的 |
[30:15] | the tests I ran confirm your findings. | 我进行的测试证实了你的发现 |
[30:17] | Your latent genome plus Frost’s meta signature should amplify | 你的潜在基因组加上冰霜的变种签名应该会放大 |
[30:20] | the sphere’s cryo kinetic output exponentially. | 球体的低温动力输出呈指数增长 |
[30:22] | Giving our bonfire from hell an offer it can’t refuse. | 给我们来自地狱的篝火一个它无法拒绝的提议 |
[30:25] | And then some. | 然后还有一些 |
[30:27] | Listen, Barry, | 听着,巴里 |
[30:29] | I know you’ve never been on board with this plan. | 我知道你从来没有参与过这个计划 |
[30:30] | So if anything goes wrong | 所以如果出了什么问题 |
[30:32] | I know, you’ll pull the plug. | 我知道,你会拔掉插头 |
[30:34] | I trust you. All of you. Don’t worry. | 我相信你,你们所有人,别担心 |
[30:38] | If it comes to that, | 如果是这样的话 |
[30:40] | I’ll still be ready to get us all out of here in a second. | 我仍然会准备好让我们都离开这里 |
[30:45] | Do you do this kind of thing all the time? | 你经常做这种事情吗? |
[30:47] | Do what? Be a hero. | 做什么?成为英雄 |
[30:49] | What can I say? It’s a living. | 我能说什么?这是一种生活 |
[30:51] | Yeah, they just don’t tell you how intense it can be. | 是的,他们只是没有告诉你它有多强烈 |
[30:55] | You’re gonna do great. | 你会做得很好 |
[30:57] | And remember, what you’re doing will save lives. | 请记住,你所做的将挽救生命 |
[31:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:01] | And after this, we can get dinner. | 之后,我们就可以吃晚饭了 |
[31:03] | Okay, but only if you let me buy. | 好吧,但前提是你让我买 |
[31:06] | Absolutely. Okay. | 绝对地,好的 |
[31:11] | Okay, your vitals look good. | 好的,你的生命体征看起来不错 |
[31:15] | Activating the sphere. | 激活球体 |
[31:21] | Okay, focus on your powers. | 好吧,专注于你的力量 |
[31:23] | Like this. | 像这样 |
[31:33] | Oh, I feel strange. | 哦,我觉得奇怪 |
[31:37] | That means you’re doing it right. | 这意味着你做对了 |
[31:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:43] | Caitlin, how are they doing? | 凯特琳,他们怎么样? |
[31:44] | Their bio signatures are in sync. | 他们的生物特征是同步的 |
[31:46] | Okay, well the containment system’s active. | 好的,收容系统启动了 |
[31:49] | Chester? | 切斯特? |
[31:50] | Oh, great Otis Boykin. | 哦,我的天哪 |
[31:53] | It just changed direction. | 它刚刚改变了方向 |
[31:54] | And heading straight for us. | 直奔我们而来 |
[31:56] | Contact in five, | 倒计时,五 |
[31:59] | four, | 四 |
[32:00] | three, | 三 |
[32:01] | two, | 二 |
[32:03] | one. | 一 |
[32:28] | It’s working. | 成功了 |
[33:00] | The sphere’s losing its integrity. | 球体正在失去完整性 |
[33:02] | It’s trying to break free. We have to abort! | 它试图挣脱,我们必须中止! |
[33:04] | No, no, I can do this. | 不,不,我可以做到这一点 |
[33:10] | Barry, we can’t do this. | 巴里,我们不能这样做 |
[33:11] | She’s going into cardiac arrest. | 她要心脏骤停了 |
[33:12] | Carla, we have to let it go! | 卡拉,我们必须放手! |
[33:14] | No, it’s worth it to sacrifice me. | 不,牺牲我是值得的 |
[33:42] | What happened? It’s gone again. | 发生了什么?它又消失了 |
[33:45] | And we still have no idea why. | 我们仍然不知道为什么 |
[33:54] | Did we get it? No. | 我们拿到了吗?不 |
[33:57] | And that’s okay. | 没关系 |
[34:19] | So you just let that hellfire go? | 所以你就让那地狱之火消失了吗? |
[34:21] | It’s on me. I made the call. | 怪我,是我决定的 |
[34:23] | And it was the right thing to do. | 这是正确的做法 |
[34:25] | You put Carla and your own safety first. | 你把卡拉和你自己的安全放在首位 |
[34:26] | And you saved Mom’s life. But Joe’s right. | 你救了妈妈的命 – 但乔是对的 |
[34:29] | We had a chance to stop it, and we didn’t. | 我们有机会阻止它,但我们没有 |
[34:31] | No, that was before I knew you made | 不,那是在我知道你 |
[34:33] | a judgment call, Frost, and a good one. | 做了一个判断之前,冰霜,是一个很好的判断 |
[34:35] | Look, don’t worry. | 听着,别担心 |
[34:36] | We will stop that thing. | 我们会阻止那件事 |
[34:38] | That’s what we do. Yeah. | 这就是我们所做的 – 是的 |
[34:40] | Your mom sounds like she’s a fighter. | 你妈妈听起来像个战士 |
[34:43] | She is. | 她是 |
[34:44] | She’s gonna make a great meta. | 她会做一个很棒的变种人 |
[34:46] | Just one thing, though. We’re back to square one. | 不过,只有一件事,我们回到了起点 |
[34:50] | Joe, Cecile, have you found anything that can help us | 乔,塞西尔,你有什么可以帮助我们的吗? |
[34:53] | in Captain Kramer’s files? | 在克莱默队长的档案里? |
[34:54] | I wish. | 我希望 |
[34:56] | We’re almost through them all, and still nothing. | 我们几乎把它们都看完了,但仍然一无所获 |
[35:00] | So we failed? | 所以我们失败了? |
[35:02] | No, we didn’t fail. | 不,我们没有失败 |
[35:04] | Thanks to Frost, now we know | 感谢冰霜,现在我们知道了 |
[35:05] | the Cold Fusion Sphere can contain that thing. | 冷聚变球可以容纳那个东西 |
[35:07] | And that’s a win. Barry’s right. | 这是一场胜利,巴里是对的 |
[35:10] | That means we can try again to capture it. | 这意味着我们可以再次尝试捕获它 |
[35:11] | And this time, it’ll work. | 而这一次,它会奏效的 |
[35:13] | If we could create a strong enough signal, | 如果我们能产生足够强的信号 |
[35:15] | the sphere could work | 球体甚至可以在不用 |
[35:17] | without someone’s cryo kinetic RNA in close proximity. | 靠近某人的低温动力学RNA的情况下运作 |
[35:19] | Good, so no bait. | 很好,所以不用诱饵了 |
[35:21] | Yeah, which shall keep Frost and Carla safe. | 是的,这将保证弗罗斯特和卡拉的安全 |
[35:23] | And then we can catch the fire again. | 然后我们可以再次捕捉火焰 |
[35:25] | Take the fight to it this time. | 下次就去拼一下吧 |
[35:31] | I’m telling you, I’m okay. Really. | 我告诉你,我没事,真的 |
[35:33] | Caity says you need to rest. Fine, I’ll stay the night. | 凯蒂说你需要休息 – 好吧,我会留下来过夜 |
[35:37] | But then I promise I’ll be out of your hair in the morning. | 但是我保证我会在早上摆脱你的头发 |
[35:40] | It’s really no problem. | 真的没问题 |
[35:42] | Also, I’m sorry I yelled at you two. | 另外,对不起,我对你们两个大喊大叫 |
[35:46] | Don’t be. I needed to hear it. | 不要这样,我需要听到它 |
[35:49] | Both of us did. | 我们两个都听了 |
[35:51] | Thank you for keeping us safe. | 感谢你保护我们的安全 |
[35:53] | Like you always do. | 就像你一直做的那样 |
[35:55] | Good thing too, ’cause I couldn’t lose you. | 也是好事,因为我不能失去你 |
[35:58] | Either one of you. | 你们中的任何一个 |
[36:02] | Oh, shoot, it’s Marcus. | 哦,糟糕,是马库斯 |
[36:04] | He has no idea what happened today. | 他不知道今天发生了什么 |
[36:07] | What happened to going all in? | 全力以赴是怎么回事? |
[36:10] | Yeah, I really do need to tell him everything, | 是的,我真的需要告诉他一切 |
[36:12] | just not tonight. | 只是今晚不用 |
[36:16] | Hey, no, I’m fine. | 嘿,不,我很好 |
[36:18] | Just crazy day at work. How are you? | 只是疯狂的一天工作,你好吗? |
[36:26] | So about that dinner we were supposed to have, | 所以关于我们应该吃的那顿晚餐 |
[36:30] | how about we make it brunch in the morning? | 我们早上做早午餐怎么样? |
[36:32] | Absolutely. | 好的 |
[36:36] | And Frost, I… | 还有冰霜,我… |
[36:39] | I need to apologize too. | 我也需要道歉 |
[36:43] | I should have told you about my condition sooner. | 我应该早点告诉你我的情况 |
[36:46] | I just | 我只是 |
[36:48] | I guess I was just worried about | 我想我只是担心 |
[36:50] | what it could mean for me. | 这对我意味着什么 |
[36:54] | Maybe if we talked more, | 也许如果我们多聊 |
[36:56] | you would have felt more comfortable sharing it with me. | 你会觉得和我分享它会更舒服 |
[37:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:02] | It’s okay. Something to work on. | 没关系,以后慢慢来 |
[37:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:10] | I’ve missed so much of your life, | 我错过了很多你的生活 |
[37:14] | and that’s my fault. | 那是我的错 |
[37:19] | There’s so much about you that I don’t know, | 你有太多我不知道的事 |
[37:22] | and so much that I want to know. | 我想知道的太多了 |
[37:25] | Really? Yes, of course. | 真的吗?是的当然 |
[37:29] | It’s like I said before. You’re my daughter. | 就像我之前说的那样,你是我的女儿 |
[37:36] | And I love you, Frost. | 我爱你,冰霜 |
[37:39] | You do? | 真的? |
[37:42] | More than you could ever know. | 比你知道的还要多 |
[37:58] | You’re okay. | 你没事的 |
[38:13] | Can I help you? | 我可以帮你吗? |
[38:17] | Are you Renee Wazzo? | 你是蕾妮·瓦佐吗? |
[38:20] | Who’s asking? | 你们是谁? |
[38:23] | Your daughter. | 你的女儿 |
[38:33] | All the adoption websites warn you about days like this. | 所有收养网站都会警告您这样的日子 |
[38:36] | That’s not what | 那不是什么 |
[38:37] | I mean, it’s just | 我的意思是,这只是 |
[38:40] | I guess I knew this might happen eventually. | 我想我知道这最终可能会发生 |
[38:43] | Maybe even wanted it. | 也许甚至想要它发生 |
[38:46] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[38:50] | Look, I’m sure you have so many questions. | 听着,我敢肯定你有很多问题 |
[38:52] | Just one, actually. | 实际上只有一个 |
[39:01] | Um… | 我… |
[39:03] | why didn’t you want me? | 你为什么不想要我? |
[39:10] | I always wanted you, Tinya. | 我一直想要你,蒂尼亚 |
[39:13] | I want you to know that. | 我想让你知道 |
[39:17] | The truth is I wanted to be your mom more than anything, | 事实上,我最想成为你的妈妈 |
[39:19] | but I was so young. | 但我太年轻了 |
[39:23] | I was 16 and confused, and my parents were furious. | 我当时才16岁,很困惑,我的父母很生气 |
[39:29] | They convinced me that the best thing for both of us | 他们让我相信对我们俩来说最好的事情 |
[39:32] | was to sign that clause, then give you away. | 就是签那个条款,然后把你送走 |
[39:41] | They were wrong. | 他们错了 |
[39:46] | I swear to you, I’ve never regretted anything more | 我向你发誓,我再也没有做过比送你去那 |
[39:48] | than letting you go. | 更加让我后悔的事 |
[39:53] | The only way I could get through | 我唯一能够继续过 |
[39:54] | this crap life of mine that came after | 我的这种垃圾生活的原因 |
[39:56] | was the hope that you were living a good life. | 是希望你过上美好的生活 |
[40:02] | A better life without me. | 没有我的生活会更好 |
[40:09] | Well, I’m not. | 好吧,我不是 |
[40:13] | I needed you. | 我需要你 |
[40:17] | I needed my mother. | 我需要我的妈妈 |
[40:22] | Tinya, I | 蒂尼亚,我 |
[40:25] | Iris? | 艾瑞斯? |
[40:29] | Whoa. What is wrong with her? | 哇,她怎么了? |
[40:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:33] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[40:43] | What the hell? | 我勒个去? |
[40:46] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[40:49] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[40:51] | Mom! | 妈妈! |
[40:54] | What did you do to my mom? | 你对我妈妈做了什么? |
[41:14] | Frost? | 冰霜? |
[41:19] | Frost, that isn’t funny. | 冰霜,这不好笑 |
[41:31] | Cait, Cait, Cait… the world’s different now. | 凯特,凯特,凯特…现在世界不同了 |
[41:36] | There is no normal life for us. | 我们没有正常的生活了 |
[41:38] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[41:40] | Cait, the world’s different now. | 凯特,现在世界不一样了 |
[41:43] | Look, I thought we could get away, | 听着,我以为我们可以逃脱 |
[41:45] | start a normal life together, | 一起开始正常的生活, |
[41:47] | but there is no normal life for us. | 但我们没有正常的生活 |
[41:51] | Ronnie? | 罗尼? |
[42:20] | Greg, move your head. | 格雷格,移动你的头 |