时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:09] | Clear! | 离开! |
[01:36] | Freeze! Put your hands in the air! | 别动!举起手来! |
[01:40] | Well, hello, officers. | 嗯,你好,警官 |
[02:05] | Now, that was fun. | 这很有趣 |
[02:08] | I am so not in the mood for this. | 我实在没有心情搞这个 |
[02:10] | All right, big guy. | 好了,大块头 |
[02:12] | I’m gonna give you one chance to stand down. | 我给你一次机会,退下 |
[02:15] | I’ll give you one chance to beat it. | 我给你一次机会逃跑 |
[02:17] | Chester, what’s he wearing? | 切斯特,他穿的是什么? |
[02:20] | Chester? | 切斯特? |
[02:21] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[02:22] | Just give me a second to, um… | 请给我一点时间,嗯… |
[02:24] | okay, okay, I got it. | 好的,好的,我知道了 |
[02:25] | The armor matches the description | 盔甲符合从伊沃实验室 |
[02:27] | of an exo suit stolen from Ivo Labs. | 偷来的一套外骨骼防护服的描述 |
[02:29] | It’s charged by amplifying the wearer’s biochemistry, | 它通过放大佩戴者的生物化学成分来充电 |
[02:32] | so everything from his movements | 因此,他的运动 |
[02:35] | to even his emotions | 甚至他的情绪 |
[02:36] | Are fuel that makes him stronger. | 是使他更强大的燃料 |
[02:38] | You should’ve run away when you had the chance, Flash. | 你应该在有机会的时候逃跑,闪电侠 |
[02:40] | Now this has to happen! | 现在,我只能这么做了! |
[02:48] | There’s a lot of people in there. | 那里面有很多人 |
[02:49] | Okay Flash, he just compromised | 好吧,闪电侠,他刚刚瓦解了 |
[02:51] | two steel girders in that substructure. | 那个建筑结构中的两根钢梁 |
[02:53] | That building’s gonna collapse. | 那栋楼要倒塌了 |
[02:54] | Allegra, Cecile, I’m gonna use my lightning | 阿莱格拉,塞西尔,我要使用我的闪电 |
[02:56] | to weld those girders back together. | 将那些钢梁重新焊接在一起 |
[02:58] | Take this guy down. | 把这家伙拿下 |
[02:59] | Okay, let’s do a classic corral and contain. | 好吧,来一个经典的包围战术 |
[03:01] | Allegra, charge up and hit him with a UV burst. | 阿莱格拉,冲上去,用紫外线爆发打他 |
[03:03] | Hey, Snow Pants! | 嘿,雪裤! |
[03:04] | Over here. | 在这里 |
[03:06] | And then Frost, you swoop in to | 然后冰霜,你扑向他 |
[03:13] | Allegra! The blast knocked her out. | 阿莱格拉! – 爆炸把她击晕了 |
[03:16] | But she’s still breathing. | 但她还在呼吸 |
[03:17] | Guys, I’m I am so sorry | 伙计们,我真的很抱歉 |
[03:18] | Chester, I need you to focus. | 切斯特,我需要你集中精力 |
[03:20] | You gotta help me figure out | 你得帮我弄清楚 |
[03:21] | how I’m gonna stop this guy. | 我怎样才能阻止这家伙 |
[03:22] | Your friend should learn how to aim. | 你的朋友应该学会如何瞄准 |
[03:25] | If you can try to calm his emotions, | 如果你能试着安抚他的情绪 |
[03:27] | that could de power the suit. | 这可能可以使装甲失去动力 |
[03:30] | You trying to mess with my head? | 你想搞乱我的脑子吗? |
[03:36] | What just happened? | 刚刚发生了什么? |
[03:37] | It’s all of my grief from Frost… | 是我想起冰霜的悲伤… |
[03:40] | and all the panic inside the building. | 以及大楼内的所有恐慌 |
[03:44] | I can’t take it! It’s overloading me! | 我受不了了!我大脑过载了! |
[03:46] | I can’t use my powers! | 我不能使用我的力量! |
[03:47] | Pathetic. Worst heroes ever. | 可悲,有史以来最糟糕的英雄 |
[03:57] | Okay, okay. | 好的,好的 |
[03:59] | You guys okay? Yeah. | 你们还好吗? – 是的 |
[04:01] | Chester, where’d he go? I don’t know. | 切斯特,他去哪儿了? – 我不知道 |
[04:03] | He just vanished. | 他就这样消失了 |
[04:32] | CCC tip line still has nothing on Mark Desmond, | 中城市民报举报热线仍然没有马克德斯蒙 |
[04:36] | AKA Blockbuster. | 又名重磅炸弹的消息 |
[04:37] | Keep digging, please. | 继续挖掘 |
[04:39] | Chester says his suit has some kind of cloaking tech | 切斯特说他的衣服有某种隐身技术 |
[04:42] | we can’t track, which means we’re not gonna see him again. | 我们无法追踪,这意味着我们不会再见到他 |
[04:47] | Until he attacks. | 直到他进攻之前 |
[04:48] | And when he does… | 而当他开始进攻时… |
[04:51] | Iris, we can’t go back out there like this. | 艾瑞斯,我们不能像这样回到那里 |
[04:54] | I mean, we should have easily stopped Desmond, | 我们本应该很容易就能阻止德斯蒙 |
[04:56] | but Allegra and Cecile were almost killed. | 但阿莱格拉和塞西尔差点被杀了 |
[04:58] | We’re all still pretty messed up about Frost. | 我们都还在为冰霜的事感到一团糟 |
[05:01] | I think with any normal job, | 我认为任何正常的工作 |
[05:03] | we would take time off to grieve. | 都会抽出时间来哀悼 |
[05:04] | But with Team Flash… | 但这里是闪电侠小队… |
[05:06] | This isn’t a normal job. | 这不是一个正常的工作 |
[05:09] | Iris, how am I supposed to tell people | 艾瑞斯,我应该如何告诉 |
[05:11] | who just lost a family member | 刚刚失去家人的人们 |
[05:13] | they need to find a way to mourn | 他们需要找到一种方式来哀悼 |
[05:16] | and still get the job done? | 同时还能正常完成工作? |
[05:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:21] | But if there’s anyone who can find the right words | 但如果有谁能找到合适的话语 |
[05:23] | to inspire us right now, it’s you. | 来激励我们,那就是你 |
[05:29] | Thanks for taking the time for this meeting, guys. | 感谢你们抽出时间参加这次会议,伙计们 |
[05:32] | Yeah, we realize it’s a crazy time with everything going on. | 我们意识到现在是一个疯狂的时候,发生了很多事情 |
[05:35] | Of course. Yeah, we | 当然,是的,我们 |
[05:36] | we need to be together, now more than ever. | 我们需要在一起,比以往任何时候都更需要 |
[05:39] | Speaking of, where’s Caitlin? I didn’t want to bother her. | 说到这里,凯特琳在哪里? – 我不想打扰她 |
[05:42] | I think she’s preparing for the funeral tomorrow. | 我想她在为明天的葬礼做准备 |
[05:44] | Maybe we should do the same thing. | 也许我们应该做同样的事情 |
[05:47] | Look, while your satellite is looking for Desmond, | 你看,当你的卫星在寻找德斯蒙的时候 |
[05:49] | Kramer put out an APB, | 克雷默发出了一份全境通告 |
[05:50] | and she’s got a unit placed at every bank in town. | 她在镇上的每家银行都设置了一个单位 |
[05:53] | Luckily, we have the time to take a break. | 幸运的是,我们有时间可以休息一下 |
[05:56] | In a perfect world, | 在一个完美的世界里 |
[05:57] | it’d be great to take some time off. | 如果能休息一段时间就好了 |
[05:58] | God knows we all need it, | 我们都需要它 |
[06:00] | but at any moment, we could face something worse. | 但在任何时候,我们都可能面临更糟糕的事情 |
[06:02] | And whether we like it or not, | 而无论我们是否喜欢它 |
[06:03] | we’re this city’s first line of defense. | 我们是这个城市的第一道防线 |
[06:05] | We all saw what happened out there. | 我们都看到了外面发生的事情 |
[06:07] | If it had been Bloodwork or Despero? | 如果是血怒或德斯佩罗? |
[06:11] | Frost is gone. | 冰霜已经走了 |
[06:13] | And we all need to mourn her, | 而我们都需要为她哀悼 |
[06:15] | but we also need to find a way to protect this city. | 但我们也需要找到一种方法来保护这个城市 |
[06:18] | Didn’t realize we were having a team meeting. | 没有意识到我们在开团队会议 |
[06:22] | We figured you might need some alone time. | 我们认为你可能需要一些独处的时间 |
[06:24] | It’s fine. | 还好 |
[06:26] | I haven’t been sleeping very much, | 我一直没怎么睡 |
[06:27] | so I could use the distraction. | 所以我可以利用这个分心的机会 |
[06:29] | Are you sure? I mean, I know you must be dealing with a lot. | 你确定吗?我知道你一定在处理很多事情 |
[06:31] | And I know how hard it can be to organize a funeral. | 我知道组织一场葬礼有多难 |
[06:34] | Actually, my mom is handling all the arrangements. | 实际上,我妈妈正在处理所有的安排 |
[06:37] | Okay. I mean, if that’s what you want, | 好吧,我是说,如果这是你想要的 |
[06:39] | but we’re all happy to pitch in | 但我们都很乐意参与其中 |
[06:41] | Like I said, my mom’s got it covered. | 就像我说的,我妈妈已经把它搞定了 |
[06:43] | But if you’ve got a problem with that, | 但是,如果你对这一点有异议 |
[06:45] | feel free to give her a call, offer your help. | 请随时给她打个电话,提供帮助 |
[06:48] | ‘Cause I’m not going to any damn funeral. | 因为我不会去参加任何该死的葬礼 |
[06:53] | Caitlin Bar. | 凯特琳 – 巴仔… |
[06:55] | Give her some space. Dad, she’s hurting. | 给她一些空间 – 爸爸,她很痛苦 |
[06:57] | Baby girl, I know. We all are. | 宝贝女儿,我知道,我们都是 |
[07:02] | But like Barry said… | 但就像巴里说的那样… |
[07:05] | we just lost a family member, | 我们刚刚失去了一个家庭成员 |
[07:07] | and that pain will keep us from protecting those in need. | 而这种痛苦会让我们无法保护那些需要帮助的人 |
[07:12] | It will cloud everything we do | 它将为我们所做的一切蒙上阴影 |
[07:16] | until we face it and heal. | 直到我们面对它并治愈 |
[07:19] | Yeah, but how are we supposed to do that? | 是的,但我们应该如何做呢? |
[07:22] | By honoring Frost. | 通过对冰霜的纪念 |
[07:24] | Look, I just… | 听着,我之前… |
[07:27] | took watercolor classes at the community center | 在社区中心参加了水彩课 |
[07:30] | because Frost made me promise | 因为冰霜让我保证 |
[07:32] | that I would try to express myself through art. | 我将尝试通过艺术来表达自己 |
[07:35] | And I got to admit, when I saw the first canvas… | 我得承认,当我看到第一幅画布时… |
[07:41] | I felt Frost smiling down on me. | 我感到冰霜在向我微笑 |
[07:47] | And we all have to find our own ways to honor her, | 而我们都必须找到自己的方式来纪念她 |
[07:52] | ’cause it is the only way | 因为它是我们作为一个家庭 |
[07:55] | we are going to heal as a family. | 来治愈自我的唯一方法 |
[08:16] | There’s still zero hits on the tip line about Blockbuster. | 关于重磅炸弹的举报电话仍然是零点击 |
[08:20] | It’s already tough knowing that people almost died | 因为我们还没有准备好面对敌人 |
[08:23] | because we weren’t ready to face him, | 导致有人差点死掉,这已经很艰难了 |
[08:24] | but knowing that he could reappear at any moment, | 但知道他随时都可能再次出现 |
[08:27] | it makes what we’re going through that much harder. | 使我们正在经历的事情变得更加艰难 |
[08:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:30] | Which reminds me, | 这提醒了我 |
[08:32] | I think I’ve decided how | 我想我已经决定如何 |
[08:34] | I’m gonna take Joe’s advice and honor Frost. | 采纳乔的建议,纪念冰霜 |
[08:36] | After her court battle last year, | 在她去年的法庭斗争之后 |
[08:38] | wrongly imprisoned metas, | 被错误囚禁的变种人们 |
[08:40] | that became a cause really close to her heart. | 成为了她内心深处的一项事业 |
[08:43] | So effective immediately, | 因此,立即生效 |
[08:45] | I’m gonna dedicate 25% of my caseload to pro bono work | 我将把我的案件量的25%用于无偿服务工作 |
[08:49] | in her honor. | 为了纪念她 |
[08:50] | Frost would love that. Yeah? | 冰霜会喜欢这样 – 是吧? |
[08:53] | I’m gonna write a special obituary for her on CCC. | 我打算在中城市民报上为她写一个特别的讣告 |
[08:57] | That’s a great idea. | 这是个好主意 |
[08:59] | Yeah, but every time I sit down to write it, | 是的,但每次我坐下来写的时候 |
[09:01] | I can’t, | 我不能 |
[09:03] | because… | 因为… |
[09:04] | I mean, to write about her in any meaningful way, | 我无法以任何有意义的方式来写她 |
[09:07] | like how she died saving her sister, I | 比如她为了救她妹妹而死,我 |
[09:10] | You risk exposing yourself | 你有可能暴露自己 |
[09:11] | as a member of Team Flash. Yeah. | 作为闪电侠小队的成员 – 是的 |
[09:14] | But this is my job, so why can’t I push through? | 但这是我的工作,为什么我不能坚持下去? |
[09:22] | Hey, Aariz. | 嘿,阿瑞兹 |
[09:25] | When you interviewed last year, | 你去年面试的时候 |
[09:27] | you mentioned writing obits once? | 你曾经提到过写讣告? |
[09:29] | For “Stars and Stripes.” | 为 “星条旗” |
[09:31] | When I was on active duty with the Army in Afghanistan, | 当我在阿富汗的陆军中服役时 |
[09:33] | sometimes I’d help write obits for soldiers who died | 有时我也会帮助为死去的士兵写讣告 |
[09:35] | on classified missions or had no family. | 执行机密任务或没有家庭的士兵 |
[09:39] | If I wasn’t privy to all the details, | 如果我不了解所有的细节 |
[09:42] | I’d find other ways to honor their memory. | 我会找到其他方式来纪念他们 |
[09:44] | That’s amazing. | 这真令人吃惊 |
[09:46] | Do you think that you could take over Frost’s obit | 你认为你可以接替冰霜的讣告吗? |
[09:48] | for tonight’s headline? | 为今晚的头条新闻? |
[09:50] | I always admired | 我一直很欣赏 |
[09:51] | how she handled those ridiculous charges against her. | 她是如何处理那些针对她的荒谬指控的 |
[09:53] | I could have it ready in, say, an hour? | 我可以在大概,一个小时内准备好? |
[09:55] | Yeah, that would be great. Thank you. | 是的,这太棒了,谢谢你 |
[09:57] | You got it. | 包在我身上 |
[09:59] | Hey, Iris. | 嘿,艾瑞斯 |
[10:00] | Honey, are you sure you want to hand over something | 亲爱的,你确定你要把如此个人的东西交给 |
[10:02] | so personal to somebody who never even met Frost? | 一个从未见过冰霜的人吗? |
[10:06] | Well, I think an objective point of view | 嗯,我认为客观的观点 |
[10:09] | is exactly what I’m missing. | 正是我所缺少的 |
[10:13] | So does it do her justice? | 那么,这对她是否公平? |
[10:16] | Well… | 嗯… |
[10:19] | You think Aariz did a terrible job? | 你认为阿瑞兹的稿子很糟糕吗? |
[10:23] | It’s well written and factually accurate, | 它写得很好,事实也很准确 |
[10:27] | but it feels cold. | 但它感觉很冷 |
[10:30] | Like it was written by someone who didn’t know Frost. | 就像它是由一个不了解冰霜的人写的 |
[10:34] | But that’s not why I wanted to talk. | 但这不是我想谈的原因 |
[10:36] | I could have read this over email. | 我可以通过电子邮件阅读这篇文章 |
[10:40] | I wanted to see how you’re doing. | 我想看看你过得怎么样 |
[10:47] | I feel the same way. | 我有同样的感觉 |
[10:51] | Iris, why didn’t you write this? | 艾瑞斯,你为什么不写这个? |
[10:54] | I mean, you’ve known Frost longer than I have. | 我是说,你认识冰霜的时间比我长 |
[10:58] | I guess at first, I felt like if I… | 我一开始想的,我觉得如果我… |
[11:01] | wrote it, I wouldn’t be able to say | 写的话,我就不能说出 |
[11:03] | everything that I wanted to say. | 我想说的一切 |
[11:05] | But the more I think about it, the more I realize that… | 但我越想越觉得… |
[11:09] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说些什么 |
[11:13] | Carla, I may have known Frost longer, but I didn’t… | 卡拉,我可能认识冰霜更久,但我不算… |
[11:17] | get to know her. | 了解她 |
[11:19] | And now you’re angry at yourself for lost opportunities | 而现在你对自己失去的机会感到愤怒 |
[11:21] | because you thought you had all the time in the world. | 因为你认为你有世界上所有的时间 |
[11:26] | I felt the same way, | 我也有同样的感觉 |
[11:28] | being estranged from Caitlin for so long, | 与凯特琳疏远了这么久 |
[11:29] | and then I almost made the same mistake | 然后当冰霜来到这里时 |
[11:31] | when Frost came around, but… | 我几乎犯了同样的错误,但是… |
[11:34] | Luckily for me, she didn’t let me. | 幸运的是,她没有让我犯错 |
[11:39] | And in the end, I got to know her just a bit. | 最后,我对她有了一点了解 |
[11:43] | And I’m I’m better for it. | 而我也因此变得更好 |
[11:50] | So what do I do now? | 那么我现在做什么呢? |
[11:52] | Well, here’s one thing I do know. | 好吧,有一件事我确实知道 |
[11:54] | Frost wouldn’t care about some obituary that sung her praises. | 冰霜不会在乎一些歌颂她的讣告 |
[11:58] | She didn’t give a damn what people thought. | 她根本不在乎别人怎么想 |
[12:02] | She just wanted to protect them. | 她只是想保护他们 |
[12:05] | That was her legacy. | 这是她的遗志 |
[12:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:12] | Thank you, Carla. | 谢谢你,卡拉 |
[12:16] | I think I know what to do now. Okay. | 我想我现在知道该怎么做了 – 好的 |
[12:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:22] | I’ll see you tomorrow. Yeah. | 明天见 – 好的 |
[12:25] | Oh, excuse me. Could I get that iced drink? | 哦,打扰一下,我想点一杯那个冰饮料 |
[12:28] | The “Frost”? Sure. | 叫“冰霜”吧? – 当然 |
[12:29] | But it’s actually called “Killer Frost.” | 但它实际上叫做 “冰霜杀手” |
[12:34] | Well, it shouldn’t be. | 嗯,不应该是这样 |
[12:37] | Never mind. Thanks. | 算了,谢谢 |
[12:51] | Welcome to “Citizentopia,” | 欢迎来到”市民乌托邦” |
[12:53] | where you, the citizens of Central City, | 在这里,你们,中心城市的公民 |
[12:56] | share your stories. | 分享你的故事 |
[12:58] | I am here today to talk about a fallen hero, | 我今天在这里谈的是一位牺牲的英雄 |
[13:02] | someone who was often misunderstood, | 一个经常被误解的人 |
[13:05] | a woman that you all know as… | 一个你们都知道的女人… |
[13:08] | Killer Frost. | 冰霜杀手 |
[13:10] | But to the people who really knew her, | 但对真正了解她的人来说 |
[13:13] | she was no killer. | 她不是杀手 |
[13:15] | Frost saved lives, | 冰霜拯救了生命 |
[13:17] | and she changed them for the better, | 而且她把它们改变得更好 |
[13:19] | and I’m here with two people who are proof of that. | 我在这里和两个人在一起,他们就是这一点的证明 |
[13:22] | Kamiko, Jamal, thank you for joining us. | 卡米科、贾马尔,感谢你们加入我们 |
[13:24] | Hello. Hi. | 你好 – 你好 |
[13:25] | Sure. Thanks for having us. | 当然 – 谢谢你邀请我们 |
[13:26] | So I understand that you both had | 所以我知道你们都有 |
[13:28] | a unique encounter with Frost? | 与冰霜的独特邂逅? |
[13:31] | It was during Bloodwork’s attack on the city, | 那是在血怒攻城的时候 |
[13:34] | and we were in the subway. | 而我们在地铁里 |
[13:35] | It was just completely overrun by his Blood Brothers. | 完全被他的血族兄弟包围了 |
[13:38] | I was so scared. We all were. | 我当时非常害怕 – 我们都是如此 |
[13:41] | It was a bunch of strangers trapped | 那是一群被困的陌生人 |
[13:42] | while those things picked us off one by one. | 而那些东西却把我们一个个挑走了 |
[13:46] | Until Frost showed up. | 直到冰霜出现 |
[13:49] | Seeing her courage in court… | 看到她在法庭上的勇气… |
[13:51] | I knew I was on the wrong side of the bench. | 我知道我站错了位置 |
[13:55] | So when she was released, | 因此,当她被释放时 |
[13:57] | I reached out, asking for forgiveness. | 我伸出手,请求宽恕 |
[14:01] | And she caught me right in the middle of it. | 而她就在这中间抓住了我 |
[14:05] | But she didn’t turn me in. | 但她并没有告发我 |
[14:06] | It was amazing. | 这很令人惊讶 |
[14:07] | Frost froze those Blood Brothers | 冰霜冻结了那些血族兄弟 |
[14:09] | and helped us escape. | 并帮助我们逃跑 |
[14:10] | We owe her our lives. | 我们欠她的命 |
[14:12] | And what did Frost say? | 冰霜又是怎么说的呢? |
[14:15] | That I did my job… | “我做了我的工作”… |
[14:17] | but maybe I should get a better one. | 但也许我应该买一个更好的 |
[14:21] | Man, I was a tagger. | 伙计,我应该来留个名 |
[14:22] | If it wasn’t for Frost, | 如果不是因为冰霜 |
[14:23] | I’d be in jail right now. | 我现在就会在监狱里 |
[14:26] | Instead, I got my first gallery exhibit next week. | 相反,我在下周会开我的第一个画廊展览 |
[14:29] | So the next day, | 所以第二天 |
[14:30] | I quit the state prosecutor’s office. | 我辞去了州检察官办公室的工作 |
[14:34] | Now I’m defending metas in Star City. | 现在我在为星城的变种人们辩护 |
[14:36] | If it wasn’t for Frost, we… | 如果不是因为冰霜,我们… |
[14:39] | We would have never gotten married. | 我们本来是不会结婚的 |
[14:45] | So wherever you are, Frost… | 因此,无论你在哪里,冰霜… |
[14:48] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:14] | There must be one perfect thing to do | 一定有一件完美的事情可以做 |
[15:17] | to honor Frost. Just because Joe | 来纪念冰霜,只是因为乔 |
[15:19] | handed out some greeting card advice | 派发了一些贺卡建议 |
[15:21] | doesn’t mean it’s the right thing to do. | 并不意味着它是正确的事情 |
[15:25] | I don’t know. Sounded pretty on point to me. | 我不知道,我觉得听起来很有道理 |
[15:27] | How can one thing honor someone as amazing as Frost? | 就一件事怎么能纪念像冰霜这样了不起的人? |
[15:31] | Barry told us about | 巴里告诉我们 |
[15:33] | the eternal flame for Oliver Queen. | 奥利弗奎恩的永恒之火 |
[15:35] | What if we made, like, a… Frost ified version? | 如果我们做一个,比如,一个…冰霜的版本? |
[15:39] | Yeah, yeah, like if I took her superhero costume | 是的,是的,如果我把她的超级英雄服装 |
[15:42] | and I put it in a glass case with cryo coolers | 放在一个有低温冷却器的玻璃箱中 |
[15:47] | so that it could create a self sustained blizzard? | 这样它就能创造一个自我维持的暴风雪? |
[15:51] | So it’d stay frozen forever. | 所以它将永远保持冻结状态 |
[15:54] | You mean a snow globe? | 你是说一个雪球? |
[15:58] | You know, it’d help if… | 你知道,如果… |
[16:00] | I wasn’t the only one coming up with good ideas. | 我并不是唯一一个想主意的人会好很多 |
[16:03] | Passive aggressive much? | 被动攻击吗? |
[16:05] | No, no. Not passive. | 不,不,不是被动的 |
[16:06] | Passive aggressive is getting Hershfield’s | 被动的攻击是赫斯菲尔德 |
[16:08] | to put hummus on our sandwiches. | 在我们的三明治上涂抹鹰嘴豆泥 |
[16:10] | Oh, wow. | 哦,哇 |
[16:11] | I didn’t see you getting butthurt over a sandwich | 我不知道你因为在我的宾果卡上的 |
[16:14] | on my bingo card today. | 一个三明治而感到愤怒 |
[16:15] | Also, you love hummus. I do, I do. | 还有,你喜欢鹰嘴豆浆 – 我喜欢,我喜欢 |
[16:18] | Hummus is wonderful, but it’s not a condiment. | 鹰嘴豆泥很好,但它不是一种调味品 |
[16:21] | Ketchup is a condiment. | 番茄酱是一种调味品 |
[16:23] | Mustard? Also a condiment. | 芥末?也是一种调味品 |
[16:25] | Hummus is like a side dish. | 鹰嘴豆泥就像一道配菜 |
[16:27] | No, no. Hummus is a dip. | 不,不,鹰嘴豆泥是一种蘸酱 |
[16:29] | Easy, condiment king. | 冷静一下,调味品之王 |
[16:31] | I don’t need you Runksplaining hummus to me! | 我不需要你向我解释鹰嘴豆浆 |
[16:33] | Well, I don’t need you being | 好吧,我不需要你 |
[16:34] | so cavalier with our sandwiches. | 对我们的三文治如此轻率 |
[16:36] | Well, don’t worry, because I am never | 嗯,别担心,因为我再也 |
[16:38] | bringing you lunch ever again. | 再也不给你带午餐了 |
[16:40] | Ugh! Sorry, sorry. | 呜呼 – 对不起,对不起 |
[16:42] | Do you guys know where the arctic parkas are? | 你们知道北极派克大衣在哪里吗? |
[16:44] | The cozy ones? Yeah. | 穿着很舒服的那些? – 是的 |
[16:47] | Starchives. Right. | 在星城博览馆 – 哦对 |
[16:50] | Thank you. Gotta run. | 谢谢你,我得走了 |
[16:58] | CCC tip app’s blowing up. | 中城市民报的应用程序爆炸了 |
[17:00] | Something crazy is happening at O’Shaughnessy’s. | 奥肖内西酒吧正在发生一些疯狂的事情 |
[17:03] | Is Blockbuster here to settle his late fees? | 是重磅炸弹来交加班费了吗 |
[17:05] | No, it’s not Blockbuster. | 不,这不是重磅炸弹 |
[17:07] | But I have a feeling we’re gonna wish it was. | 但我有一种感觉,我们会希望它是 |
[17:11] | Oh, come on, man! | 哦,拜托,伙计! |
[17:20] | I am a party god! | 我是派对之神! |
[17:33] | We can never unsee this. | 无法忽视这个 |
[17:35] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[17:37] | Is that your friend? Uh… | 那是你的朋友吗? – 呃… |
[17:39] | ‘Cause that jerk just froze half the bar! | 那个混蛋刚刚冻结了半个酒吧! |
[17:43] | Uh…sorry. | 呃…对不起 |
[17:45] | He’s had a rough week. Here. | 他这一周过得很艰难,我来帮你 |
[17:51] | I’m going on break. | 我要去休息了 |
[17:53] | If he’s not gone by the time I get back, | 如果我回来的时候他还没走 |
[17:56] | I’m having him arrested. | 我会叫警察的 |
[18:03] | Hey, Chuckles! Garcia! | 嘿,查克斯!加西亚! |
[18:05] | Come to join the party, have you, yeah? | 来参加派对的,不是吗? |
[18:08] | Yeah, you did! | 是的,你们来了! |
[18:12] | What’s your poison? Huh? | 想喝点什么?嗯? |
[18:13] | You look like a fuzzy navel man. | 你看起来像一个会喝朦胧脐橙的人 |
[18:15] | Coming right up. | 马上就来 |
[18:18] | Thanks, but I actually, uh… | 谢谢,但我实际上,呃… |
[18:20] | I actually don’t drink. | 实际上我不喝酒 |
[18:23] | Awesome. More for us. | 真棒,我们能喝更多 |
[18:45] | Oh, a big night out, huh? | 哦,狂欢之夜,是吧? |
[18:46] | Yeah, I’ve been there myself. | 是的,我也干过 |
[18:49] | Now, sure, right now, love is all cupcakes, | 当然,现在,爱情都是纸杯蛋糕 |
[18:52] | puppies, and monster trucks. | 小狗和怪物卡车 |
[18:53] | But just you wait until one of you dies | 但是,只要你等待,直到你们中的一个人 |
[18:56] | battling an interdimensional death demon. | 在与一个跨维度的死亡恶魔作战中死亡 |
[18:59] | Oh, yeah. | 哦,是的 |
[19:01] | Pain is coming. | 痛苦即将来临 |
[19:04] | Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Use your knees. | 好的,对,对,对,弯一下膝盖 |
[19:06] | There you go. No, no. Oh. | 好了 – 不,不 – 哦 |
[19:08] | You’re okay, buddy. All right. | 你没事了,伙计 – 好的 |
[19:11] | Well, you guys want to rob a tech facility or something? | 好吧,你们想抢劫一个技术设施还是什么? |
[19:14] | Might quiet the voices. | 可能会让这些声音安静下来 |
[19:16] | This man needs Vibeaccinos. Lots of them. | 这个人需要大量的震波奇诺 |
[19:18] | I can run to Jitters. | 我可以去吉特咖啡厅买点 |
[19:20] | And leave me here with Chillbooze? | 而把我留在这里和冻疮一起? |
[19:22] | No way. | 不可能 |
[19:23] | You know, you can’t just shoot down my ideas | 你知道吗,你不能随便否定我的想法 |
[19:26] | without offering another. | 而不提供另一个 |
[19:27] | Fine. Let’s get some food in him. | 好吧,让我们给他弄点吃的 |
[19:30] | Do they serve fries here or something? | 他们在这里提供薯条还是什么? |
[19:31] | They must. | 他们必须 |
[19:33] | Ketchup bottle. See? | 番茄酱瓶,看到了吗? |
[19:35] | Mustard bottle. | 芥末瓶 |
[19:36] | Ooh, look. | 哦,看 |
[19:38] | No hummus bottle. | 没有鹰嘴豆浆瓶 |
[19:40] | Case closed. | 结案 |
[19:41] | It’s a condiment. It’s a dip. | 这是一种调味品 – 它是一种蘸料 |
[19:43] | You’re a dip. Well, call me hummus then. | 你是个蘸酱 – 好吧,那就叫我鹰嘴豆沙吧 |
[19:45] | Ugh, you are impossible. I can’t believe you. | 呃,你是不可能的 – 我真不敢相信 |
[19:47] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[19:48] | both: What? | 怎么? |
[19:50] | You two are really killing my party’s vibe. | 你们两个真的是在扼杀我的派对气氛 |
[19:53] | All right? | 好吗? |
[19:54] | Besides, you’re not even fighting. | 此外,你甚至都没有在打架 |
[19:56] | You’re just doin’ what friends do, baby. | 你只是在做朋友做的事,宝贝 |
[20:00] | Helping each other to see the world in your own… | 互相帮助,以自己的方式看待世界 |
[20:02] | unique way. | 独特的方式 |
[20:05] | It’s what Frost did for me. | 这就是冰霜为我做的事情 |
[20:07] | She shared her real self with me. | 她与我分享了她的真实自我 |
[20:11] | Only I was too dumb to share me with her, | 只是我太笨了,没有和她分享我 |
[20:13] | and now it is too late. | 而现在已经太晚了 |
[20:18] | But I’m glad I got to see things her way. | 但我很高兴我有机会以她的方式看到事情 |
[20:34] | Oh, all those muscles are heavy. | 哦,所有这些肌肉都很重 |
[20:36] | Sweet dreams, party god. | 做个好梦吧,派对之神 |
[20:43] | Al, I am so sorry Chuck, I’m sorry | 阿莱,我很抱歉 – 查克,我很抱歉 |
[20:46] | I can’t believe we’re fighting. | 我不相信我们在吵架 |
[20:48] | Over a dip. | 在悲伤中 |
[20:51] | Yeah, I miss her too. | 是的,我也想她 |
[20:53] | You know, even though Mark might be drunk as a skunk… | 你知道,尽管马克可能醉得像个臭鼬… |
[20:57] | he was right. | 他是对的 |
[20:59] | We are really good friends. The best. | 我们是真正的好朋友,最好的 |
[21:02] | So if we listen to each other, | 因此,如果我们互相倾听 |
[21:04] | I’m sure we could find that one perfect thing to honor Frost. | 我相信我们可以找到那件完美的东西来纪念冰霜 |
[21:08] | Yeah, actually, now that I’m listening to you, | 是的,实际上,现在我在听你说 |
[21:11] | I think that your costume idea was onto something. | 我认为你的服装想法是有道理的 |
[21:15] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[21:16] | Can I suggest one tweak, though? | 不过,我可以建议做一个调整吗? |
[21:18] | For sure. | 那当然 |
[21:19] | Okay. Yeah. | 好的 – 没问题 |
[21:32] | She told me she first felt like a hero | 她告诉我,她穿着这件夹克的时候 |
[21:34] | wearing this jacket. | 第一次觉得自己是个英雄 |
[21:36] | Now that’s how we’ll remember her. | 现在,我们将这样记住她 |
[21:39] | Always. | 总是这样 |
[23:12] | Hold on to your badges. We have a tight one. | 抓紧你们的警徽,有一场大战 |
[23:16] | CSI Barry Allen | 犯罪现场调查员,巴里艾伦 |
[23:18] | and reigning champ Officer Daisy Korber | 和卫冕冠军黛西科伯警官 |
[23:21] | down to their last dog, | 直到他们的最后一条热狗 |
[23:23] | and… | 然后… |
[23:32] | Allen wins it in the upset of the century! | 艾伦赢得了本世纪最重要的一次失意! |
[23:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:41] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[23:43] | But I want a rematch next year, Allen. | 但我希望明年再跟你一决高下,艾伦 |
[23:45] | Sure. | 当然 |
[23:49] | Yeah. | 太好了 |
[24:14] | How long were you in there? | 你在里面呆了多长时间? |
[24:18] | I was hoping you could tell me. | 我倒希望你能告诉我 |
[24:20] | Hey, do you mind telling the contractors | 嘿,能否叫承包商 |
[24:22] | to knock off all the hammering or whatever that is? | 敲掉所有的锤子啥的? |
[24:25] | Uh, that’s… | 呃,那… |
[24:27] | not construction. | 不是建筑工地 |
[24:28] | Oh, great. | 哦,太好了 |
[24:30] | Guess I overdid it with the bourbon… | 我想我的波旁酒喝多了… |
[24:34] | And the tequila… | 还有龙舌兰酒… |
[24:36] | and the vodka. | 和伏特加酒 |
[24:40] | Hey, what’s that? | 嘿,那是什么? |
[24:41] | Satellite scans looking for Blockbuster. | 卫星扫描,寻找重磅炸弹 |
[24:45] | No sign of him yet, but… | 还没有他的踪迹,但是… |
[24:47] | He’ll show up sooner or later. | 他迟早会出现的 |
[24:48] | This team still isn’t ready to face him. | 这支队伍仍然没有准备好面对他 |
[24:51] | Not all that. Talking about this. | 还不够,谈到这个 |
[25:03] | Did you do all of these already? | 这些你都已经做了吗? |
[25:08] | How are you doing? | 你还好吗? |
[25:11] | I never even got to tell her how I felt. | 我甚至没有机会告诉她我的感受 |
[25:14] | Did she ever tell you about the time that she signed us up | 她有没有告诉过你,她为我们报名 |
[25:16] | for a couples tag team wrestling tournament? | 情侣标签团队摔跤比赛的时候? |
[25:20] | I mean, we crushed it, obviously. | 我们赢了,显然 |
[25:22] | But then she gave our championship belts away | 但后来她把我们的冠军腰带送走了 |
[25:25] | to some kids at the ramen joint where we were celebrating. | 在我们庆祝的那家拉面馆,送给了那些孩子们 |
[25:28] | ‘Cause it wasn’t about winning. | 因为这不是关于胜利 |
[25:30] | It was about the experience. | 这是关于经验 |
[25:32] | You really knew her well. | 你真的很了解她 |
[25:34] | I thought so, yeah. | 我想是的,是的 |
[25:37] | I also… | 我还… |
[25:39] | thought finishing this list would be a way | 我认为完成这份清单是一种方式 |
[25:43] | to honor her memory, | 以纪念她 |
[25:45] | but even with everything crossed off… | 但即使一切都被划掉了… |
[25:48] | it still doesn’t feel complete. | 仍然感觉不完整 |
[25:51] | Look, man, | 听着,伙计 |
[25:52] | as wild and crazy as her lust for adventure was, | 就像她对冒险的欲望一样狂热和疯狂 |
[25:56] | what my Snowflake lived for, more than the thrills, | 我的 “雪花 “是为了什么而活,比刺激更重要 |
[26:00] | was taking care of the people she loved. | 是照顾她所爱的人 |
[26:03] | That’s what she really wanted to do with her life. | 这就是她真正想做的事 |
[26:07] | Hell, she was literally born to be Caitlin’s savior. | 该死的,她简直就是为了成为凯特琳的救世主而生 |
[26:12] | She never lost sight of that. | 她从未忘记这一点 |
[26:18] | I know how to honor Frost’s memory. | 我知道如何纪念冰霜 |
[26:22] | But right now, it seems impossible. | 但现在,这似乎是不可能的 |
[26:25] | What’s impossible for the Flash? | 对闪电侠来说,有什么是不可能的? |
[26:41] | ‘Cause I’m not going to any damn funeral. | 因为我不会去参加任何该死的葬礼 |
[26:46] | Caitlin. | 凯特琳 |
[28:46] | I’m still not going. | 我还是不会去的 |
[28:48] | I I just | 我…我只是 |
[28:49] | I came to apologize. | 我是来道歉的 |
[28:52] | And to listen. | 而且是来倾听的 |
[28:55] | I suppose it’s no use shutting the door | 我想,对于一个可以位穿穿过门 |
[28:56] | on someone who can phase through it. | 的人来说,关门是没用的 |
[29:00] | Look, Caitlin, um… | 听着,凯特琳,嗯… |
[29:02] | about yesterday morning in the lounge. | 关于昨天上午在休息室的情况 |
[29:04] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[29:06] | I know you were just trying to help. | 我知道你只是想帮忙 |
[29:07] | You know, trying and knowing | 你知道,尝试和知道 |
[29:09] | the right words to say aren’t the same thing. | 说正确的话不是一回事 |
[29:11] | And I’m sorry. I said everything wrong. | 而且我很抱歉,我什么都说错了 |
[29:14] | We’ve both been through a lot over the last couple of days, | 在过去的几天里,我们都经历了很多事情 |
[29:16] | so I think it’s okay to let ourselves off the hook. | 所以我认为让我们自己脱身是可以的 |
[29:18] | But you don’t have to worry about me. | 但你不必为我担心 |
[29:21] | I’m good, honest. | 我很好,认真的 |
[29:26] | You’re still having trouble sleeping? | 你还在为失眠而烦恼吗? |
[29:28] | I’ve had a lot on my mind. | 我有很多想法 |
[29:29] | So yes, I’ve had a few sleepless nights, | 所以是的,我有几个不眠之夜 |
[29:32] | but medically speaking, I’m not in any danger. | 但从医学上讲,我没有任何危险 |
[29:35] | So thank you for coming. | 所以感谢你的到来 |
[29:36] | Caitlin, I know you’ll regret | 凯特琳,我知道你会后悔的 |
[29:38] | not going to your sister’s funeral. | 不去参加你姐姐的葬礼 |
[29:40] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[29:42] | I mean, do you hear yourself right now? | 我是说,你有听听自己说出的话吗? |
[29:45] | This isn’t even about me. | 这甚至不是关于我的 |
[29:46] | This is about you | 这与你有关 |
[29:47] | and your need to be the hero. | 以及你对成为英雄的需求 |
[29:49] | I am not one of your missions, okay? | 我不是你们的任务之一,好吗? |
[29:52] | And not everything can just be fixed with speed healing. | 而且不是所有的事情都可以用速效治疗法来解决 |
[29:54] | But I need to grieve Frost in my own way. | 但我需要以自己的方式为冰霜感到悲痛 |
[29:58] | So if you don’t mind, will you please leave? | 所以如果你不介意的话,请你离开好吗? |
[30:07] | Look, Caitlin, | 听着,凯特琳 |
[30:08] | I will leave you alone if that’s what you really want, | 如果这是你真正想要的,我就不打扰你 |
[30:11] | but before I go, just ask yourself one thing. | 但在我走之前,先问自己一件事 |
[30:17] | What would Frost want? | 冰霜会想要什么? |
[30:19] | For you? | 她会想让你怎么样? |
[30:22] | You knew her better than anybody. | 你比任何人都更了解她 |
[30:25] | Would she want you to pull away? | 她会希望你拉开距离吗? |
[30:27] | Would she want us to let you? | 她会希望我们让你去吗? |
[30:30] | But you gotta promise me something, all right? | 但你得答应我一件事,好吗? |
[30:32] | You will never shut yourself off | 你永远不会把自己关起来 |
[30:35] | from me or the rest of the team, all right? | 隔开我或团队的其他成员,好吗? |
[30:43] | She’d tell me to stop being an idiot, | 她会告诉我不要再当白痴了 |
[30:45] | get off my ass, and live my damn life. | 不要再指指点点了,过我该死的生活 |
[30:52] | That does sound like her. | 这听起来确实像她 |
[30:54] | You know, Frost was the voice inside my head | 你知道,冰霜是我脑子里的声音 |
[30:57] | before I even knew she had a name. | 在我知道她有一个名字之前 |
[31:01] | She was the one telling me to be brave, | 是她告诉我要勇敢 |
[31:05] | to be strong when I felt weak, | 在我感到软弱的时候,要坚强 |
[31:08] | or that I was never as powerless | 或者说,我从来没有像现在这样无能为力 |
[31:10] | as others made me feel. | 正如其他人让我感到的那样 |
[31:15] | Barry, when Frost died… | 巴里,当冰霜死后… |
[31:18] | her singing died too. | 她的歌声也消逝了 |
[31:21] | Her laugh. | 她的笑声 |
[31:25] | That voice… | 那个声音… |
[31:27] | that voice that made me whole. | 那个使我完整的声音 |
[31:32] | So I can’t go to the funeral, | 所以我不能去参加葬礼 |
[31:35] | because if I do, if I see her in that casket… | 因为如果我这样做,如果我看到她在那个棺材里… |
[31:41] | I’ll know that she’s gone for good. | 我就知道她已经永远离开了 |
[31:47] | What if that’s not the case? | 如果情况不是这样呢? |
[31:50] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[31:53] | Her voice is still inside you. | 她的声音仍然在你体内 |
[31:56] | As long as that’s true… | 只要那是真的… |
[32:00] | She’s not really gone. | 她并没有真正离开 |
[32:07] | Joe suggested that we all find a way to honor Frost. | 乔建议我们都找到一种方式来纪念冰霜 |
[32:14] | It was pretty hard finding my answer. | 找到我的答案是相当困难的 |
[32:18] | But you? | 但你呢? |
[32:19] | You just have to listen to her. | 你只需要听她说 |
[32:21] | So what’s Frost saying she wants you to do? | 那么冰霜说她想让你做什么? |
[34:00] | Most of you know that I did not want to be here today. | 你们大多数人都知道,我今天并不想来这里 |
[34:02] | Not at first. | 起初没有 |
[34:04] | I was afraid that seeing her here | 我担心在这里看到她 |
[34:09] | would make her death seem more real. | 会使她的死亡显得更加真实 |
[34:13] | And I was scared. | 而且我很害怕 |
[34:15] | You see, Frost was always the fearless Snow sister. | 大家都知道,冰霜总是无所畏惧的雪妹妹 |
[34:19] | Like that time she went swimming with sharks | 就像那次她去和鲨鱼游泳 |
[34:21] | and picked a fight with a shark. | 并与鲨鱼挑衅 |
[34:24] | Or when she was at Jitters | 或者当她在吉特咖啡厅时 |
[34:26] | for their slam poetry open mic night | 为他们的抨击性诗歌公开麦克风之夜 |
[34:29] | and just grabbed the mic and read a poem | 并拿起麦克风读了一首诗 |
[34:32] | she’d scribbled on a napkin five minutes before. | 一首她五分钟前在餐巾纸上潦草写的诗 |
[34:36] | See, Frost was always honest. | 冰霜总是很诚实 |
[34:42] | And the truth is… | 而事实是… |
[34:46] | I thought that if I saw my sister laying here… | 我想,如果我看到我妹妹躺在这里… |
[34:52] | That I would have to say goodbye. | 我将不得不说再见 |
[34:59] | But then… | 但后来… |
[35:03] | A friend of mine reminded me that… | 我的一个朋友提醒我… |
[35:08] | that’s not true. | 这不是真的 |
[35:10] | That she lives on in all of us, | 她活在我们所有人的心中 |
[35:15] | not just in me. | 不仅仅是在我身上 |
[35:18] | In her selflessness, | 在她的无私奉献中 |
[35:22] | her unique way of seeing the world, | 她看待世界的独特方式 |
[35:27] | and her deep love for her family and friends. | 以及她对家人和朋友的深爱 |
[35:32] | So if we keep those parts of her alive in us, | 因此,如果我们让她的这些部分在我们身上活着 |
[35:37] | then she’s not really gone, | 那么她就没有真正离开 |
[35:41] | and I can’t think of a better way to honor her memory. | 我想不出有什么更好的方式来纪念她 |
[36:00] | I’ll keep you alive, Frost. | 我会让你活着,冰霜 |
[36:03] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[36:30] | It normally works. | 它通常是有效的 |
[36:33] | Dad, what were you thinking? | 爸爸,你在想什么? |
[36:35] | Look, bleach takes out stains, | 漂白剂可以去除污渍 |
[36:37] | and the curtains were dirty, so | 而且窗帘很脏,所以 |
[36:38] | I’m sorry, but no! No! | 我很抱歉,但不!不! |
[36:42] | This whole retirement thing, he’s still real new at it. | 这整个退休的事情,他仍然是真正的新手 |
[36:45] | Look, this the cleanest spot in the whole house, | 这是整个房子里最干净的地方 |
[36:48] | and I would have done a whole lot more | 而且我还会做得更多 |
[36:51] | if Frost hadn’t taken my cleaning supplies | 如果冰霜没有拿走我的清洁用品 |
[36:53] | for her collages. | 用于她的拼贴画 |
[36:55] | Oh yeah, I still don’t know how she carried that stuff | 哦,是的,我仍然不知道她是如何携带这些东西 |
[36:58] | while ice bridging across town. She didn’t. | 同时创造冰桥穿过城市的 – 她没有 |
[37:00] | People were finding sponges and yellow gloves for miles. | 人们在数英里内找到海绵和黄手套 |
[37:04] | Actually, I think Wild Dog | 实际上,我认为野狗 |
[37:05] | uses one of Joe’s mops as a bo staff. | 把乔的一个拖把当做宝杖 |
[37:07] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[37:10] | This feels good, remembering Frost like this. | 这感觉很好,记住了这样的冰霜 |
[37:14] | Your advice worked, Joe. | 你的建议很有效,乔 |
[37:16] | That had more to do with you than with me. | 这与你的关系比与我的关系更大 |
[37:19] | It was a beautiful eulogy. | 那是一篇美丽的悼词 |
[37:21] | More than anything we did to honor Frost, | 我们为纪念冰霜所做的一切比什么都重要 |
[37:23] | you helped us heal today. | 你今天帮助我们痊愈 |
[37:24] | Thanks for putting us back together. | 谢谢你把我们重新组合起来 |
[37:27] | I didn’t make it easy on you guys, | 我没有让你们好过 |
[37:29] | so thanks for telling me what I needed to hear anyway. | 所以感谢你告诉我我需要听的东西 |
[37:35] | Ooh. | 哦 |
[37:37] | That Blockbuster jerk’s back. | 那个叫重磅炸弹的混蛋回来了 |
[37:39] | I’ll have Kramer called CCPD. | 我让克莱默给中城警局打电话 |
[37:41] | No way. This guy’s ours. | 不用了,这家伙是我们的 |
[37:42] | Plus, we all wanted a rematch, right? | 另外,我们都希望有一场重赛,对吗? |
[37:44] | And this time, we’re ready. | 而这一次,我们已经准备好了 |
[37:47] | Barry? | 巴里? |
[37:48] | Tell Kramer to warm a holding cell. | 告诉克雷默去暖和一下拘留室 |
[37:51] | Let’s go get this guy. | 我们去抓这个人吧 |
[37:54] | I will tell the troops to prepare an early headline. | 我去叫团队准备一个早期的头条新闻 |
[37:59] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[38:02] | You got somewhere to be too? Nope. | 你也有地方要去吗? – 没有 |
[38:04] | ‘Cause I’d love to hear some more stories about Frost. | 因为我很想再听一些关于冰霜的故事 |
[38:07] | I’d like that too. | 我也希望如此 |
[38:09] | I’m gonna make us some coffee. | 我去给我们弄点咖啡 |
[38:10] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[38:27] | Hey. We need to talk. | 嘿,我们需要谈谈 |
[38:33] | Hey. Hey. | 嘿 – 嘿 |
[38:36] | You know, it’s rude to keep your guests waiting. | 你知道,让你的客人等待是不礼貌的 |
[38:38] | I’ve got a bar I’m supposed to be | 我本来应该去一个酒吧的 |
[38:39] | getting thrown out of right now. | 现在都差不多快被酒吧踢出来了 |
[38:41] | Sorry, I thought I had time for one more supply run | 对不起,我以为在你来到这里之前 |
[38:43] | before you got here. | 我还有时间再运一次货呢 |
[38:45] | Is that a genome sequencer? | 那是一台基因组测序仪吗? |
[38:48] | Yes. And did you steal it? | 是的 – 你偷来的? |
[38:52] | I borrowed it. | 我借用了它 |
[38:53] | Whatever, Caitlin. | 不管怎么样,凯特琳 |
[38:54] | Game recognizes game. | 行家懂行情 |
[38:57] | Look, you called. I’m here. | 你看,你打电话来了,把我叫过来 |
[39:00] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[39:02] | Your help. | 你的帮助 |
[39:03] | Wow. | 哇 |
[39:11] | Did you forget to pay your electricity bill? | 你是不是忘记付电费了? |
[39:21] | Okay, that’s not too creepy or anything. | 好吧,这不算太令人毛骨悚然或什么 |
[39:30] | Caitlin, what is it that you want? | 凯特琳,你想要什么? |
[39:34] | I’m gonna bring Frost back. | 我要把冰霜带回来 |
[39:40] | And you’re gonna help me. | 而你要帮助我 |
[39:51] | So what do you think? | 那么你怎么看? |
[39:54] | I think we just found | 我想我们刚刚发现 |
[39:56] | tomorrow’s front page. | 明天的头版 |
[39:57] | Crushed it! | 芜湖! |
[40:00] | Uh, I mean, thank you. | 呃,我是说,谢谢你 |
[40:02] | I will interface with publishing | 我将与出版业对接 |
[40:03] | and get this out the door ASAP. | 并尽快将其送出去 |
[40:05] | It’s okay. Own it. | 没关系的,去吧 |
[40:06] | This is a great article. You should be proud. | 这是一篇伟大的文章,你应该感到自豪 |
[40:09] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 现在,抱歉 |
[40:10] | I still have a ton of work to do. | 我仍然有大量的工作要做 |
[40:13] | It’s gonna be a late night. | 这将是一个很晚的夜晚 |
[40:15] | Sure. | 当然 |
[40:19] | By the way, it’s really good | 顺便说一句,你从海岸城回来了 |
[40:21] | to have you back from Coast City. | 真是好极了 |
[40:22] | CCC Media was not the same without you. | 没有你,中城市民报媒体就不一样了 |
[40:25] | You guys had Allegra. | 你们有阿莱格拉 |
[40:27] | I hear she did great filling in. | 我听说她做了很好的替补 |
[40:28] | From who? | 替补谁? |
[40:31] | I’m I’m gonna leave now. | 我…我现在要走了 |
[40:36] | But hey, about the Flash’s latest takedown, | 但是,嘿,关于闪电侠的最新攻势 |
[40:38] | I know he worked with Frost, but there have been reports | 我知道他与冰霜合作,但有报道称 |
[40:41] | of him working with other people, too, | 他也和其他人一起工作 |
[40:44] | only no one knows who they are. | 只是没有人知道他们是谁 |
[40:47] | Shouldn’t we investigate them? | 我们不应该调查他们吗? |
[40:50] | Hmm, um… | 嗯,嗯… |
[40:52] | I will think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[41:01] | Oh. | 哦 |
[41:05] | I forgot my… | 我忘了我的… |
[41:08] | phone. | 电话 |
[41:11] | Iris? | 艾瑞斯? |
[41:44] | Greg, move your head. | 格雷格,移动你的头 |