时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Last season on”The Flash”… | |
[00:02] | There’s no sign of your time sickness. | 你时间线疾病的迹象没有了 |
[00:03] | You’re completely curedBarry! | -你已经痊愈了 -巴里 |
[00:05] | – Iris? – I reignited our spark. | -艾瑞斯 -我重新点燃了我们的火花 |
[00:07] | You’re my lightning rod too. | 你也是我的避雷针 |
[00:09] | I don’t know how. | 我不知道怎么办 |
[00:11] | You’re the most powerful meta this planet has ever seen. | 你是这个星球上最强大的超能力者 |
[00:13] | You are date- worthy in all the major categories. | 你在各个方面都是很值得的约会对象 |
[00:16] | I am? – Yeah, definitely. | -是吗 -当然 |
[00:19] | Frost was supposed to live a full life. | 冰霜值得过充实的生活 |
[00:21] | I’m gonna bring Frost back | 我要把冰霜带回来 |
[00:23] | The circuitry should stimulate and then reactivate | 电路会刺激并重新激活冰霜 |
[00:25] | Frost’s residual subconscious left inside your mind. | 留在你大脑里的剩余潜意识 |
[00:26] | Frost’s residual subconscious left inside your mind. | 留在你大脑里的剩余潜意识 |
[00:28] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:44] | Guys, look outl | 大家小心 |
[01:04] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[01:06] | Let’s do this one last time. | 我们再来最后一次吧 |
[01:07] | Helpl Helpl | 救命 救命 |
[01:09] | Initiate omega maneuvers now. | 马上启动欧米茄机动模式 |
[01:14] | Who says work can’t be fun? | 谁说工作不能有乐趣呢 |
[01:23] | Not today, lava- face. | 今天可不行 熔岩脸 |
[01:29] | Hey, Joey, leave my”Friends”alone | 乔伊 别烦我的老友 |
[01:37] | Easy peasy. | 小菜一碟 |
[01:39] | Joe, now. | 乔 趁现在 |
[01:44] | You should ve kept your behind | 你应该留在铁山监狱的 |
[01:46] | at Iron Heights, Monteleone. | 蒙特莱奥内 |
[01:57] | Nice work, Team Flash. | 干得漂亮 闪电侠小队 |
[01:59] | You can t win, Flash. | 你赢不了的 闪电伙 |
[02:01] | This is the end of everything. | 这就是一切的终结 |
[02:05] | Wait, | 等等 |
[02:09] | Frost? | 冰霜 |
[02:11] | But you’re dead. | 但是你已经死了啊 |
[02:12] | Because you couldn’t protect me. | 因为你保护不了我 |
[02:18] | I tried to keep you safe. – But you couldn’t. | -我只是想保证你的安全 -但你不能 |
[02:20] | Just like you can’t save me and Chuck. | 就像你救不了我和恰克一样 |
[02:26] | I’m sorry, son. You did the best you could | 对不起 孩子 你已经尽力了 |
[02:28] | It just wasn’t good enough. | 只是还是不够而已 |
[02:35] | Iris, no. Not you. | 艾瑞斯 不 不要 |
[02:36] | No, please. I’ll always protect you. | 不要 拜托了 我会一直保护你的 |
[02:38] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[02:40] | You can’t. | 你保护不了 |
[02:43] | No, no no, no. No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[02:45] | Iris? Oh, Iris. No! | 艾瑞斯 艾瑞斯 不 |
[03:36] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[03:43] | It’s Wednesday already, isn’t it? | 今天已经是星期三了 是吗 |
[03:45] | Yeah, sorry to crash the party. | 是的 抱歉扫兴了 |
[03:51] | I’m just not ready to go back to work. | 我只是还没准备好回去工作 |
[03:55] | I was lost in time for weeks and now I just want to | 我迷失在时间里好几个星期了 |
[03:59] | stay in bed where it’s cozy and safe. | 现在我只想躺在舒适安全的床上 |
[04:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:04] | But Thawne’s gone. | 但是斯旺已经没了 |
[04:06] | So is your time sickness. | 你的时间线疾病也没了 |
[04:09] | It’s been a great seven days. | 这七天真是太棒了 |
[04:13] | Yeah, it has. | 的确如此 |
[04:16] | Plus, I probably have | 而且 我现在 |
[04:19] | a lot of CCPD paperwork | 可能有一大堆 |
[04:20] | a lot of CCPD paperwork | 可能有一大堆 |
[04:21] | piled up by now. | 中城警局的文件要填 |
[04:26] | And you have a big day at CCC Media. | 还有你在中城市民媒体的大日子 |
[04:30] | Big day. | 大日子噢 |
[04:36] | Okay, remember, | 好 记住 |
[04:38] | Okay, remember, | 好 记住 |
[04:39] | just say yes. | 只要答应就好 |
[04:41] | Yes to what? | 答应什么 |
[04:42] | We’ll talk about it tonight. | 我们今晚再谈 |
[04:44] | Have a great day. | 祝你今天愉快 |
[04:45] | Have a great day. | 祝你今天愉快 |
[04:53] | Namaste. | 冷静 |
[04:59] | Your try | 你来 |
[05:01] | Chester, are- – Chester? | 切斯特 你 切斯特 |
[05:04] | Yeah? – Hi. | -什么 -嗨 |
[05:07] | Oh, right, right. | 对 对 |
[05:09] | Monitoring Cecile’s neural output. | 监测塞西尔的神经输出 |
[05:11] | Come on, babe. Give it a try. | 来吧 宝贝 试一试 |
[05:13] | Let s work on your telekinetic control | 我们来练习一下你的心灵操控 |
[05:15] | and accuracy. – Okay. | -还有准确性 -好 |
[05:17] | Just focus. You got this. | 专心 你可以的 |
[05:18] | I got this. | 我可以的 |
[05:19] | I am. | 我是 |
[05:21] | telekinetic. | 心灵操控者 |
[05:23] | Boom. | 嘭 |
[05:26] | Sorryl Damn. | -对不起 -好家伙 |
[05:29] | Damn. Hey, no worries, Cecile. | 好家伙 别担心 塞西尔 |
[05:31] | Once you master these new powers | 一旦你掌握了这些新能力 |
[05:34] | You’re gonna be the new muscle of Team Flash. | 你将成为闪电侠小队的新战斗成员 |
[05:36] | Yeah? Really? – Yeah. Yeah. | -是吗 真的吗 -对 对 |
[05:38] | Did you hear that? Muscle. | 你听到了吗 战斗成员 |
[05:39] | Did you hear that? Muscle. | 你听到了吗 战斗成员 |
[05:44] | okay. | 好吧 |
[05:45] | What’s wrong now? | 现在又怎么了 |
[05:48] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[05:50] | Stop stalling. | 别拖了 |
[05:53] | I’m not stalling. | 我没拖 |
[05:56] | I got this. | 我可以的 |
[05:58] | I got this. | 我可以的 |
[05:59] | Be the ball. | 人球合一 |
[06:02] | Whoa! Look out! | 当心 |
[06:06] | Oh, boy. | 噢 天呐 |
[06:09] | Okay, get me up to speed. | 好了 告诉我下最新情况 |
[06:11] | Well, Tayloris handlling our new ad- free portal. | 泰勒负责我们新的无广告门户 |
[06:13] | Oh, you two are okay these days? | 你们俩最近还好吧 |
[06:16] | Oh, yeah. You missed the whole | 是啊 你错过了 |
[06:17] | hostage situation with Sunshine and Dr. Light. | 日光博土的人质事件 |
[06:19] | Taylor, Vanya, and Aariz know I ar a meta now | 泰勒 瓦尼亚和阿瑞兹都知道我是超能力者了 |
[06:22] | and they are keeping my secret, so… | 他们保守了我的秘密 所以 |
[06:25] | Ooh! Oh, I am so sorry. | -噢 -噢 真对不起 |
[06:27] | Iris, we missed you. | 艾瑞斯 我们很想你 |
[06:29] | But also, we’ve gotta do something | 但同时 我们也得对 |
[06:31] | about our filing system. | 我们的档案系统做点什么改进 |
[06:32] | I’m trying to fact check my”High Life” piece | 我在核实我那篇《上流生活》 |
[06:34] | and I can’t find anything. | 但什么都找不到 |
[06:35] | I’ll look into it. Thanks. | -我会看看的 -谢谢 |
[06:38] | And boss, I have a feeling | 老板 我有预感 |
[06:40] | more than just our filing system is about to change. | 不仅仅是我们的归档系统要改 |
[06:43] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[06:45] | I have a surprise for you. | 我有个惊喜给你 |
[06:47] | I wanted to tell you this in person, 31 | 我想当面告诉你 |
[06:48] | so while you and Barry had your weeklong staycation, 01 | 所以当你和巴里在家度假的时候 |
[06:51] | I had a surprise meeting with one Ms. Cat Grant. 01 | 我和凯特·格兰特女士意外见了一面 |
[06:54] | As in CatCo, Cat Grant? – Yes. | -你是说凯特科的凯特·格兰特吗 -对 |
[06:55] | As in CatCo, Cat Grant? – Yes. | -你是说凯特科的凯特·格兰特吗 -对 |
[06:57] | CatCo Worldwide Media wants to buy CCC Media | 凯特科全球媒体想收购中城市民媒体 |
[07:00] | and expand your global footprint | 在大型新闻集团的保护伞下 |
[07:02] | under the umbrella of a major news conglomerate. | 扩大你的全球足迹 |
[07:04] | She said it’s a blank check. | 她说这是一张空白支票 |
[07:05] | All you have to do is just say yes. | 你只要答应就行了 |
[07:09] | Iris, this is your future empire, | 艾瑞斯 这是你未来的帝国 |
[07:11] | the one that Nora and Bart are always talking about. | 诺拉和巴特经常谈论的那个 |
[07:13] | This is how it starts. | 就从这里开始 |
[07:15] | Maybe this is where you win your first Pulitzer. | 也许这就是你赢得第一个普利策奖的机会 |
[07:20] | okay, that’s a lot. | 好吧 很难消化 |
[07:21] | So what do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[07:25] | I think. | 我觉得 |
[07:28] | I left my phone at home. | 我把手机落在家里了 |
[07:32] | Uh, I will get back to you. | 我一公再来找你 |
[07:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:43] | Close the door Allen We need to talk | 关上门 艾伦 我们得谈谈 |
[07:48] | Captain, I’d like to put myself up | 警监 我想申请中城警察局 |
[07:50] | for the position of director of Central City Police, | 犯罪现场调查部门 |
[07:52] | CSI division. | 主任的职位 |
[07:53] | Wow. You must be a mind reader. | 你一定会读心术吧 |
[07:55] | That’s what I was gonna talk to you about. | 我就是想跟你说这个 |
[07:58] | Siakam’s retiring. | 西亚卡姆要退休了 |
[08:00] | Only I wasn’t sure if you’d be interested. | 只是我不确定你感不感兴趣 |
[08:02] | I am. More than you know. | 我感兴趣 非常感兴趣 |
[08:06] | AlI right, well, there’s just one thing. | 好吧 不过有个问题 |
[08:08] | Are you sure you can balance | 你确定你能在闪电侠 |
[08:09] | being the Flash with the added workload? | 和额外工作量之间找到平衡吗 |
[08:12] | It won’t be a problem. | 不会有问题的 |
[08:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:16] | Then I will call the mayor’s office | 那我会打电话 |
[08:18] | and make a recommendation. | 给市长办公室提出建议 |
[08:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:21] | – I really- – – Captain, | -我真的 -警监 |
[08:23] | we’ve got a transport under attack downtown. | 市中心有一辆交通工具遭到袭击 |
[08:25] | Mobile units to intercept. | 机动各单位进行拦截 |
[09:03] | Hey, there. | 嘿 你好 |
[09:04] | You must be new in town. | 你一定是新来的吧 |
[09:06] | T’m the Flash. And you are? | 我是闪电侠 你是谁 |
[09:08] | I’m your worst nightmare, dumbass, | 我是你最可怕的噩梦 笨蛋 |
[09:10] | and please, you can call me Captain. | 而且 麻烦你叫我队长 |
[09:13] | lou’re Captain Boomerang. | 你是回旋镖队长 |
[09:15] | Well, look, it doesn t matter how many sticks | 听着 不管你对我扔多少棍子 |
[09:17] | you throw at me, this ends with you in Iron Heights. | 最后你都得进铁山监狱 |
[09:20] | You probably have to kill me first, | 那你可能得先杀了我 |
[09:21] | because Im never going back to that hellhole. | 因为我再也不会回那个鬼地方了 |
[09:23] | because I’m never going back to that hellhole. | 因为我再也不公回那个鬼地方了 |
[09:31] | Flash, are you okay? | 小闪你没事吧 |
[09:32] | Yeah, just getting my steps in. | 没事 刚迈出腿呢 |
[09:34] | We have a 411 on this guy? | 我们有这家伙的情报吗 |
[09:36] | Yeah, his name is Owen Mercer. | 有他叫欧文·莫瑟 |
[09:37] | He’s been in and out of Iron Heights | 他从19岁开始就经常 |
[09:39] | since he was 19. | 进出铁山监狱 |
[09:40] | Looks like he spent most of his time there | 看起来他大部分时间 |
[09:42] | getting his butt kicked by bigger inmates, | 都在那里被块头更大的犯人痛揍 |
[09:44] | and now he’s just your run- of- the- mill baddie. | 现在他只是个普通的坏人 |
[09:46] | Well, except for the explosive hardware. | 除了他有爆炸回旋镖吧 |
[09:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:00] | Flash, Mercer just teleported out of there. GD7 | 闪电侠 莫瑟刚刚瞬移出去了 |
[10:03] | Are you okay? – I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[10:07] | I guess we’re not supposed to catch him today. | 看来今天不是该抓他的日子 |
[10:09] | Uh, shouldn’t we be worried about a guy | 我们难道不应该担心一个 |
[10:11] | with that kind of firepower who jaunts on command? | 坐拥如此强大火力的人吗 |
[10:14] | No. We’ll deal with it tomorrow. | 不 我们明天再说 |
[10:16] | I got dinner plans with Iris. You two get some rest. | 我和艾瑞斯约好了共进晚餐 你们两个休息一下 |
[10:20] | Did he just tell us to take the rest of the day off? | 他刚才是让我们今天休息吗 |
[10:23] | Yup. Yup. | 对 对 |
[10:34] | Babe, you okay? | 宝贝 你还好吗 |
[10:36] | You seemed a little quiet at dinner. | 你吃饭的时候有点沉默啊 |
[10:38] | Yeah. I’m just tired. | 对 我只是累了 |
[10:42] | Did you know about the CatCo offer? | 你是知道凯特科出价收购我们吗 |
[10:45] | Yes. So I did. | 对 我知道 |
[10:46] | I figured it out using this. | 我用这个算出来的 |
[10:49] | I call it my mapbook. | 我把它叫做我的地图册 |
[10:50] | It’s a record I’m putting together | 这个记录里有 |
[10:52] | of everything that’s gonna happen to us in the future. | 未来我们发生的一切 |
[11:01] | You’re planning our future without me? | 不带我你就计划我们的未来了 |
[11:03] | No, no, I’m cataloging it. | 不不 不是 我只是进行了分类 |
[11:05] | Instead of changing the timeline, | 我们不会去改变时间线 |
[11:07] | we’re just gonna follow it. | 跟着未来走就好 |
[11:08] | Catalog how? | 怎么分类的 |
[11:10] | – I mean, between everything I’ve picked up time travelling | 我在时间线中穿梭得到的信息 |
[11:12] | and Gideon’s records, | 还有吉迪恩的记录 |
[11:14] | we already know so much about our future. | 我们对于未来已经了解到很多了 |
[11:17] | I spent all week putting it together. | 我花了一周的时间把它们拼凑到一起 |
[11:20] | Why would you want to do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[11:24] | Look, um… | 听我说 |
[11:26] | I’ve been having the same nightmare | 自从我们打败负力之后 |
[11:28] | ever since we defeated the negative forces, | 我一直做同一个噩梦 |
[11:30] | and in it, I can’t keep you safe. | 梦里我无法保护你的安全 |
[11:33] | But with this book, | 但是有这个笔记市 |
[11:35] | we can see what’s coming before it happens. | 我们在危险来临之前就能提前预知 |
[11:38] | The good and bad. | 无论好坏 |
[11:40] | Like with Nora. | 比如诺拉 |
[11:42] | Iris… | 艾瑞斯 |
[11:48] | You’re gonna get pregnant in three months. | 你还有三个月就会怀孕 |
[11:51] | You’re gonna win two Pulitzers! | 你还会获得两次普利策奖 |
[11:54] | Like how great is this, right? | 多棒啊 是不是 |
[11:56] | Now we won’t have to worry about any Desperos | 这样我们就不用担心绝望魔 |
[11:59] | or mirror dimensions or time sickness | 或者镜像维度或者时间线疾病突然袭来 |
[12:01] | catching us by surprise. | 搞得我们措手不及了 |
[12:02] | We’re safer now with this. | 有了这个我们就会更安全 |
[12:08] | What’s wrong? | 你怎么了 |
[12:12] | Nothing. I’m just | 没什么 我只是 |
[12:14] | tired. | 有点累 |
[12:19] | Can we just, um | 我们能 |
[12:21] | talk about this tomorrow? | 能不能明天再聊这事 |
[12:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:32] | Good night. – Night. | -晚安 -安 |
[13:02] | Morning. Morning. | -早 -早 |
[13:05] | Let’s see if I catch Captain Boomerang today. | 看看我们今天能不能抓到回旋镖队长 |
[13:11] | Hmm. Doesn’t say. | 没说 |
[13:14] | Ooh, that’s happening this weekend? | 这周末就会发生吗 |
[13:15] | Iris, guess what. Baby, please. | -艾瑞斯 你知道吗 -亲爱的 |
[13:17] | Can you just take a shower first? | 你你能先去冲个澡吗 |
[13:20] | I’m still waking up. | 我还有点困 |
[13:21] | Yeah. Yeah, I’ll take a shower first. | 好吧 好吧 我先去洗澡 |
[13:23] | Then I’ll tell you. You’re gonna love it. | 然后我就告诉你 你一定公很高兴的 |
[13:34] | Babe, for the sake of our marriage, | 亲爱的 为了我们婚姻的长久之计 |
[13:37] | could you please put your smelly socks away? | 你能把你的臭袜子放脏衣筐吗 |
[13:39] | Sorry, thought I did! | 抱歉 以为我放了呢 |
[13:48] | It’s a new day. You got this. | 今天是新的一天 你可以的 |
[13:54] | So our online numbers are up | 我们的线上数字升到了 |
[13:56] | Up 8%, yes. Got it | 8% 我知道了 |
[13:58] | So you do read my spreadsheets. Cool. | 原来你已经看过我的报表了 不错 |
[14:00] | Also, Taylor is handling our new- | 还有 泰勒在外理我们 |
[14:02] | New ad free portal. | 新无广告门户 |
[14:04] | Yeah, but she also- – Knows that you are a meta. | -对 但是她还 -知道你是个超能人 |
[14:08] | Along with Aariz and Vanya. | 还有瓦尼亚和阿瑞兹 |
[14:10] | Allegra, we don’t need to go over this again. | 爱兰歌娜 我们不用再来一遍了 |
[14:12] | Hey, watch out. | 嘿 小心了 |
[14:14] | Oh, Iris, you’re back. | 艾瑞斯 你回来了 |
[14:16] | Great, cause we’ve got to do something about- – | 太好了 因为我们需要谈谈 |
[14:18] | About our new filing system. | 我们的新存档系统对吧 |
[14:19] | I am working on it. Come on. | 我在做了 |
[14:21] | Thanks, boss. | 谢了 老板 |
[14:23] | What, are you psychic now? | 怎么回事 你现在都能未卜先知了 |
[14:25] | No, I’m just having serious deja vu. | 不是 只是这些场景似曾相识 |
[14:28] | – I know how to get you out of that. | 我知道怎么帮你 |
[14:30] | I have a surprise for you. | 我有个惊喜给你 |
[14:32] | Something about CatCo Media buying us? | 是凯特科媒体要买下我们的事吗 |
[14:35] | Did Kara tell you? She promised to let me do it | 卡拉告诉你的吗 她向我保证不会说的 |
[14:37] | No, Allegra, we discussed this already. | 不是 爱兰歌娜 我们已经讨论过这事了 |
[14:39] | We did? Then why aren’t you | 讨论过了吗 那你明知道 |
[14:41] | freaking out that it’s a blank check? | 他们给我们开了空白支票还不激动呢 |
[14:46] | If I just say yes Right. | -如果我同意了 -对啊 |
[14:49] | Iris, this is your future empire. | 艾瑞斯 这是你未来的帝国 |
[14:51] | The one Nora and Bart are always talking about. | 诺拉和巴特一直谈论的那个 |
[14:53] | Don’t say this is how it starts | 别告诉我就是从这时开始的 |
[14:55] | or that this is where I win my first Pulitzer. | 或者我就是因为这个得了第一个普利策奖 |
[15:00] | How’d you know I was gonna say that? | 你怎么知道我要说这话呢 |
[15:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:07] | Barry, what did you do this time? | 巴里 你这次又做了什么 |
[15:11] | So Director Siakim is retiring. | 西亚卡姆主任要退休了 |
[15:13] | I wanted to talk to you about putting a recommendation in | 我想跟你谈谈 推荐你去顶他的位了 |
[15:16] | for you to replace him if you’re interested. | 当然 如果你感兴趣的话 |
[15:18] | What? Captain, are you joking? | 什么 警监 你开玩笑呢吗 |
[15:21] | You already recommended me. | 你已经推荐过我了啊 |
[15:23] | You already recommended me. | 你已经推荐过我了啊 |
[15:24] | Well, not yetI haven’t | 没有啊 |
[15:24] | Well, not yet I haven’t. | 没有啊 |
[15:26] | Hold on. Did you change your mind? | 等等 你改变主意了吗 |
[15:27] | You’re not supposed to change your mind. | 你不应该改变主意的啊 |
[15:29] | Really? | 是嘛 |
[15:31] | Allen, I’m not sure that you’re ready for more responsibility. | 艾伦 我不确定你准备好承担更多的责任了 |
[15:34] | It seems like you may have enough going on already. | 我感觉你现在的事情已经够多了 |
[15:36] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[15:38] | That maybe being the Flash | 你做闪电侠 |
[15:39] | and a CSI is enough on your plate. | 还要参与犯罪现场调查已经够你忙得了 |
[15:42] | You can’t take this back. | 你不能改变主意啊 |
[15:43] | It has to happen. The book says so. | 必须这样 笔记市上就是这么记的 |
[15:44] | Okay, I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 好吧 我完全不知道你在说什么 |
[15:49] | And watch your tone. | 但你要注意一下你说话的语气了 |
[15:51] | We’re done here. | 就聊到这吧 |
[15:52] | Captain, we’ve got a transport | 警监 市中心有一辆交通工具 |
[15:54] | under attack downtown. | 遭到袭击 |
[15:55] | Mobilize units to intercept. | 机动各单位进行拦截 |
[16:00] | Allen. | 艾伦 |
[16:09] | Captain Boomerang, right? | 回旋镖队长是吧 |
[16:11] | Didn’t we do this already? | 我们不是已经见过了吗 |
[16:12] | Nope and since you know who I am, | 没有 不过既然你知道我是谁 |
[16:14] | I’m sure you’re aware that I’m your worst nightmare. | 我想你也一定知道 我是你最可怕的噩梦 |
[16:17] | You said the same thing yesterday. | 你昨天刚说过一样的话 |
[16:19] | Dumbass, we just met Just now. | 别傻了我们刚见面 就现在 |
[16:21] | Let’s skip to the fighting part | 还是赶紧开打吧 |
[16:23] | so Ican carve that stupid look off your face. | 妤让我记住你脸上那愚蠢的表情 |
[16:32] | Barry, did you time travel us? | 巴里 我们是时空旅行了吗 |
[16:34] | – If I did, it wasn’t on purpose. | 就算是 也不是故意的 |
[16:36] | Look, whatever’s going on, we’ll figure it out. | 不管是怎么回事 我们都会搞明白的 |
[16:55] | What? What just happened? | 什么 这是怎么回事 |
[16:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:59] | One second, I was in the Cortex, | 一秒前 我还在实验室里 |
[17:01] | and then there was a white flash, | 然后出现了一个白色闪电 |
[17:04] | and then I was in bed with you. | 然后我就跟你在这里了 |
[17:06] | Ithink Ijust died. What? | -我想我可能死了 -什么 |
[17:10] | How are you here? How are we both here? | 那你怎么可能在这 我们俩怎么都在这 |
[17:28] | both: We’re in a time loop. | 我们陷入了时间循环 |
[17:39] | It looks like Gideon’s scans | 看起来吉迪恩的扫描 |
[17:41] | detected composite temporal particles on you. | 检测到了你身上的复合时间粒子 |
[17:43] | So does that mean that my time sickness is back? | 这么说我身上的时间线疾病又发作了 |
[17:45] | No, but you have been exposed to some kind | 不是 但你好像接触到了 |
[17:48] | of tachyon feedback loop. Barry too. | 某种速子循环回路 巴里也是 |
[17:51] | And now, you’re stuck on this | 现在 你被困在了 |
[17:52] | merry- go- round called Wednesday. | 反复循环的星期三之中 |
[17:55] | It’s called”Groundhog Day. “ | 叫做土拨鼠之日 |
[17:57] | Feedbacl loop over and over like the movie. | 循环回路一遍又一遍的就像那部电影一样 |
[18:00] | Anybody? Come on, guys. | 有人明白吗 |
[18:01] | I can’t be the only one who’s thinking this. | 不是只有我这么想吧 |
[18:03] | So this Owen Mercer, what’s his connection? | 这个欧文·莫瑟 他到底是什么人 |
[18:06] | He robs a Kord Industries truck every day, | 他每天都打劫科德工业的卡车 |
[18:08] | but Idon’t know why. Yo, check this out. | -但我不知道为什么 -来看看这个 |
[18:11] | So I just checked Kord’s database. | 我刚看了科德的数据库 |
[18:13] | Guess what they’re transporting today. | 知道他们今天运的什么吗 |
[18:15] | A Roemer Accelerator. | 罗默加速器 |
[18:17] | It’s like a particle accelerator, only portable. | 就像是粒子加速器一样 不过是便携的 |
[18:19] | Barry, if your speed interacted with this puppy, | 巴里 如果你的速度跟它相互作用 |
[18:21] | the reaction could’ve created a temporal effect, | 那就会造成一种瞬时效应 |
[18:23] | like a time loop. | 就像一个时间循环一样 |
[18:25] | – Is there any way to reverse it? | 有办法解除吗 |
[18:26] | Yeah, if we could get our hands | 有 如果我们能拿到 |
[18:28] | on whatever powers the accelerator | 加速器的能源 |
[18:29] | and analyze its components, | 并且分析它的组成 |
[18:31] | we may be able to figure out what chocolate | 也许我们能弄清楚 |
[18:33] | is affecting the proverbial peanut butter. | 到底是什么造成了这种效果 |
[18:37] | Oh, where’d you get this? – Kord Industries. | -你从哪拿来的这个 -科德工业 |
[18:39] | Whie security was loading the accelerator onto the truck, | 安保正在将加速剂装到卡车上 |
[18:42] | I searched the entire device and found this inside. | 我搜查了整个设备 发现了这个东西 |
[18:44] | This is quantum- based micro- circuitry. | 这是个量子级的微电路 |
[18:46] | This is game- changing tech, yo. | 这科技可高级了 |
[18:48] | T’m gonna go get the workshop ready. | 我去把实验室准备好 |
[18:50] | Barr Im gona need your help with this. | 巴里 我需要你帮我一把 |
[18:53] | eah, ekay AI right well, well be | -好 -好了 我们就待命吧 |
[18:55] | standing by if you need anything else, all right? | 需要就叫我们 |
[18:56] | Yeah, see you. Mm- hmm. | 好 回见 |
[18:57] | Yeah, see youMm- hmm. | 好 回见 |
[18:58] | Barry, the day’s already repeated twice. | 巴里 今天已经重复两次了 |
[19:00] | – I know. What if this goes on forever? | -我知道 -如果永远这样下去怎么办呢 |
[19:02] | No, no, it won’t. | 不会的 |
[19:03] | Chester and I will find a way out. | 切斯特和我会想出办法来的 |
[19:06] | What do I do till then? | 那我现在该怎么办 |
[19:08] | Just do what you always do today. | 就按正常的今天过吧 |
[19:10] | Go to work, okay? | 上班去 好吧 |
[19:12] | Just go to work, and it’ll be fine. | 去上班 不会有事的 |
[19:14] | It’s gonna be fine. | 会好起来的 |
[19:20] | All you have to do is just say yes. | 你只要答应就好了 |
[19:23] | Iris, this is your future empire. | 艾瑞斯 这是你未来的帝国 |
[19:25] | This is how it starts. – Let me think about it. | -就是这样开始的 -让我考虑一下吧 |
[19:27] | Coffee? – Okay, so | -咖啡 -好 |
[19:29] | if we reverse- engineer | 如果我们对这设备 |
[19:31] | the photon relays inside this puppy, | 内部的光子继电器 |
[19:32] | we should be able to trigger a reaction | 进行逆向操作 |
[19:34] | that’ll negate the incursion. | 应该就能有反效果 |
[19:39] | That’s weird. | 太诡异了 |
[19:43] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:48] | Let me guess: whatever you and Chester did didn’t work. | 我猜猜看哈 你和切斯特还没搞定吧 |
[19:50] | Yeah, but don’t worry, we’re not gonna make | 是 但是别担心 我们不会 |
[19:52] | the same mistake twice. | 再犯同样的错误的 |
[19:53] | This is so simple. I don’t know why | 太简单了 我不知道为什么 |
[19:55] | This is so simple I donft know why | 太简单了 我不知道为什么 |
[19:56] | Over and over and over again | 一遍一遍 |
[19:59] | And again | 又一遍 |
[20:00] | AlI you have to do is just say yes. | 你只要答应就好 |
[20:02] | What do you say? – Not today. | -怎么样 -今天不行 |
[20:03] | What do you say? – Not today. | -怎么样 -今天不行 |
[20:05] | What do you say? – I say not today. | -你什么意见 -我的意见是以后再说 |
[20:06] | Plus I need more time to consider all the variables. | 而且我需要多点时间考虑所有变量 |
[20:08] | And what I really want is a cocktail. | 我真正想要的是杯鸡尾酒 |
[20:12] | Hey, it’s 5: 00 somewhere. | 嘿 世上总有某地已到喝酒点 |
[20:21] | Yeah, we go crazy | 没错 我们疯了 |
[20:23] | You lying. | 你骗我呢吧 |
[20:24] | Nope. 15 times? | -没 -15次 |
[20:25] | We did this 15 times already? – Yes. | -咱们已经重复15回了 -对 |
[20:27] | Guess I should probably keep this suit on, huh? | 看来我还是穿着这身衣服吧 |
[20:29] | The Starchive walls are 3 feet thick. | 星辰档案馆的墙体厚3英尺 |
[20:31] | So I will very carefully move it inside, | 我会非常小心的把这个挪进去 |
[20:34] | and then we will use a remote drone for analysis. | 然后我们用远程无人机进行分析 |
[20:36] | Until then- – Don’t touch the battery, | -在那之前 -别碰电池 |
[20:39] | just you. | 你一个人来 |
[20:41] | Can you | 你能 |
[20:42] | thanks, man. | 谢了兄弟 |
[20:44] | Twist, twist, jump | 扭动 跳跃 |
[20:45] | And that’s where we’re standing | 这就是我们站的地方 |
[20:47] | On top | 顶端 |
[20:49] | Again and again | 一遍又一遍 |
[20:51] | Over and over and over | 一次又一次 |
[20:52] | Again and again | 一遍又一遍 |
[20:53] | And again | 周而复始 |
[20:54] | Over and over and over | 一次又一次 |
[20:56] | Again and again | 一遍又一遍 |
[20:57] | And again | 周而复始 |
[20:58] | Over and over and over | 一次又一次 |
[21:00] | You got me running again | 你让我一次 |
[21:02] | Over and over and over | 又一次 |
[21:04] | Again and again | 一遍又一遍 |
[21:08] | Again and again | 一次次 |
[21:09] | And again | 周而复始 |
[21:17] | Iris? | 艾瑞斯 |
[21:23] | Oh, thank God you’re okay. | 幸好你没事 |
[21:25] | Yeah. | 是没事呀 |
[21:27] | I figured, since I already know the drill, | 我寻思 既然我早就知道会发生什么了 |
[21:29] | I might as well enjoy it. | 那不如乐在其中 |
[21:32] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛呢 |
[21:35] | Absolutely nothing. | 什么都没干 |
[21:38] | Iris, I know how difficult this is, | 艾瑞斯 我知道不好受 |
[21:40] | but are you sure you should be doing that right now? | 但你确定现在这样合适吗 |
[21:42] | Want a glass? – Um- – | -来一杯不 -呃 |
[21:44] | Cause it won’t really matter. | 其实无所谓呀 |
[21:46] | Imean, obviously, you weren’t able to get | 显然 你没法让 |
[21:48] | the battery to work, and, hey, | 电池工作而且 |
[21:50] | tomorrow, we won’t have hangovers. | 到了明天 我们也不会宿醉 |
[21:53] | Iris, this is serious. | 艾瑞斯 这不是儿戏 |
[21:54] | And today, instead of being forced into making | 今天 与其于被迫做出一个 |
[21:58] | a major decision, one that | 重大决定 一个 |
[22:00] | Seems to have already been made for me somehow | 感觉已经帮我做好了的决定 |
[22:04] | I realized that T can do whatever I want. | 我意识到我可以为所欲为 |
[22:08] | I don’t have to say yes. | 我不用答应下来 |
[22:10] | Ever. | 永远都不用 |
[22:12] | Merlot? | 来杯梅洛不 |
[22:14] | That’s it. | 就是这件事了 |
[22:16] | Have you been saying no to Cat Grant’s offer? | 凯特·格兰特的提议 你之前拒绝过吗 |
[22:20] | Y haven’t said either way. | 没接受也没拒绝 |
[22:21] | That’s why we’re stuck here. | 这就是我们困在这里的原因 |
[22:23] | What if the time loop has nothing to do with the battery? | 要是时问循环跟电池无关呢 |
[22:25] | What if we’re trapped here until you say yes, | 要是我们必须像书上写的那样 |
[22:27] | like the book says? | 直到你答应才能脱困呢 |
[22:29] | The mapbook says I’m supposed to? | 地图册上有写我应该答应 |
[22:30] | Yes. You expand to a second building. | 没错 你会更上一层楼 |
[22:33] | CCC Media grows exponentially. | 中城市民媒体呈指数级增长 |
[22:34] | You get two Pulitzers. | 你拿到两次普利策奖 |
[22:36] | Don’t you see? You have to accept the offer. | 你没明白吗 你必须接受邀约 |
[22:38] | So what, now you want me to just follow | 那怎么着 现在你想我一辈子 |
[22:40] | the mapbook’s instructions forever? | 都跟着地图指示行事了呗 |
[22:42] | I mean, if it’s our way out of here- – | 要是只能靠这法子才能脱困 |
[22:43] | Yeah, no thanks. | 呵呵 不必了谢谢 |
[22:45] | Barry, if I have to decide between | 巴里 要是我得在要不要 |
[22:47] | following instructions for the rest of my life | 余生都按着指示行事 |
[22:49] | or being stuck here for the foreseeable future. | 或者在可预见的未来都被困在这里做出选择 |
[22:56] | I’lI have more Merlot, please. | 还是再给我加点酒吧 |
[23:04] | You want to stay in a time loop? | 你想待在时间循环里是吗 |
[23:05] | Yes. Right now, I do | 没错 现在我想 |
[23:07] | because that mapbook is not the answer, not for me. | 因为那本地图册可不是答案 对我来说不是 |
[23:10] | Why not? – Because I don’t want to know | -为什么不是 -因为我不想 |
[23:12] | everything that’s gonna happen and when it’s gonna happen. | 提前预知击来要发生的事情 |
[23:14] | It guarantees a future where we’re together and safe. | 它能保证我们未来平安在一起 |
[23:17] | Yes, in exchange for our free will | 是 代价是我们的自由意志 |
[23:19] | Iris, it’s not just about today. | 艾瑞斯 这不只关乎今天一天 |
[23:20] | I want tomorrow, too, and the day after that | 我还想要明天 还有之后的 |
[23:23] | and the week after that and everything else. | 日日夜夜 |
[23:24] | I want all of it Barry. | -我都想要 -巴里 |
[23:26] | Iwant all of it. – Barry. | -我都想要 -巴里 |
[23:27] | Look. | 听着 |
[23:28] | When I was lost in the Still Force, | 当初我在静滞力里迷失时 |
[23:30] | bouncing between past, present, and future, | 在过去 现在 未来之间跳跃 |
[23:33] | not knowing where I would end up, | 不知道自己会在哪里终结 |
[23:35] | that was my nightmare. | 那才是我的噩梦 |
[23:37] | And, look, I know we’re stuck here, | 我知道咱们被困在这里了 |
[23:39] | but today is the first time in a long time | 但这么长时间以来 我今天是 |
[23:41] | that I am not worrying about anything. | 头一回什么都不用担心 |
[23:43] | I am just living in the moment. | 我只需要活在当下 |
[23:47] | Iris, I want to meet our kids as babies. | 艾瑞斯 我想见见我们孩子襁褓中的样子 |
[23:51] | And then grow old together. | 然后一家人一起慢慢变老 |
[23:54] | But if we don’t follow what’s in this book, | 但要是我们不照这市书写的去做 |
[23:57] | we don’t get any of it You don’t know that. | -就什么都得不到了 -这可不好说 |
[24:00] | You don’t know that. | 你又不能笃定 |
[24:02] | But don’t you want our future anymore? | 你是再也不想要我们的将来了吗 |
[24:04] | Yes, of course I do. | 我当然想要 |
[24:07] | I just want to be able to choose it. | 我只是想拥有选择的权利 |
[24:13] | I thought you already did. | 你不是已经选好了么 |
[24:19] | I need some air. | 我出去静静 |
[24:54] | Guess somebody else had a bad day. | 看来有人今天过的不咋地啊 |
[24:56] | Join us for dinner, son? | 要一起吃晚饭吗儿子 |
[24:57] | Pasta carbonara, right? | 奶油培根意大利面对不对 |
[24:59] | How’d you know? – Lucky guess. | -你怎么知道的 -猜的 |
[25:02] | Lousy ending? | 结尾不圆满是吗 |
[25:04] | I hate that too. | 我也不喜欢 |
[25:05] | No, the opposite. | 不是 正相反 |
[25:07] | It’s a perfect ending- Iris’and mine. | 完美大结局 艾瑞斯跟我 |
[25:10] | Is this book from 2049? | 这书是2049年的吗 |
[25:12] | No, I made it. | 不是 我编的 |
[25:14] | It’s a chronicle of my future with Iris. | 我跟艾瑞斯未来的编年史 |
[25:17] | Or was. | 也可以说是曾经的编年史 |
[25:18] | Now I don’t know if we have one. | 现在我不好说我们能不能继续下去了 |
[25:20] | You’re gonna move into this house? | 你会搬到这栋房子里来是吗 |
[25:22] | Yeah, yeah. A couple years from now, | 对 几年后 |
[25:24] | Nora chips a tooth on those stairs. | 诺拉会在楼梯上嗑到一颗牙 |
[25:26] | And then right here on this couch | 而就在沙发的这个位置 |
[25:27] | is where Bart says his first word. | 巴特张嘴说了第一个词 |
[25:29] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[25:30] | – It sounds perfect. – It is. | -听起来很完美啊 -确实 |
[25:33] | It is, but Iris doesn’t want to be tied down | 确实 但艾瑞斯不想被书里写的内容 |
[25:35] | by what’s in this book, so she’s willing to risk | 所束缚 所以她愿意冒险 |
[25:37] | letting it all go. | 让一切顺其自然 |
[25:41] | And you’re afraid of losing her again, aren’t you? | 你是害怕再失去她一回对不对 |
[25:45] | I mean, these last few years, | 之前这些年 |
[25:48] | her time sickness, the mirror universe, the- – | 她的时间线病 镜像宇宙 |
[25:53] | I mean, when I thought Thawne killed her… | 当我以为斯旺杀了她的时候 |
[25:57] | my whole world fell apart. | 我整个世界都崩溃了 |
[26:00] | So when I got her back, | 所以当我又找回她的时候 |
[26:01] | I swore I would do whatever I could | 我发过誓会尽我所能 |
[26:03] | to make sure that we always had a future. | 确保我们永远都拥有未来 |
[26:07] | You made this book yourself? | 你自己写的这市书 |
[26:11] | And I’m guessing you collected | 那你应该已经尽可能 |
[26:13] | all the facts you possibly could. | 收集了所有事实 |
[26:14] | Just like a good detective. | 就像个优秀的警探 |
[26:18] | Barry, | 巴里 |
[26:20] | this book of yours may predict | 讲述你们故事的这本书也许能预测 |
[26:22] | a future where Iris is safe with you, | 一个艾瑞斯跟你平安共度的未来 |
[26:27] | but is she happy? | 但她幸福吗 |
[26:30] | Because one thing this book doesn’t do | 因为这市书做不到的一件事 |
[26:32] | is tell you why things happened the way they did. | 就是告诉你事情发展到这步的缘由 |
[26:38] | And it damn sure can’t tell you how people feel about it. | 也肯定没法告诉你大家的感受 |
[26:44] | Barry, honey, Joe’s right | 巴里 亲爱的 乔说的对 |
[26:46] | The future isn’t something that you can map out | 未来不是你能绘制出来 |
[26:49] | and put in a book. | 写进书里的 |
[26:50] | The future is something that you… | 末来是 |
[26:54] | it’s something that you create | 你跟你所爱的人 |
[26:58] | with the people that you love. | 一起创造出来的 |
[27:24] | You’ve been gone all day. | 一天都没见你人 |
[27:27] | I had a lot to think about. | 我脑子很乱 |
[27:31] | – I haven’t changed my mind. – You don’t have to. | -我没改变心意 -不必 |
[27:36] | This book, | 这本书 |
[27:39] | it’s a love story, | 是本爱情故事 |
[27:42] | but it’s just a story. | 但故事只是故事而已 |
[27:46] | The real thing, that’s you and me, | 你跟我才是真实存在的 |
[27:48] | and that’s all we need. It’s all I need. | 我们只需要这个就够了 我只需要这样就够了 |
[27:52] | Which is why I want to just | 所以我想 |
[27:54] | appreciate every second of our lives | 感恩我们生命中的每一秒 |
[27:59] | while it’s happening | 跟你共度的 |
[28:02] | with you. | 每一秒 |
[28:05] | Even if we repeat the same day forever? | 要我们一辈子都只能重复同一天呢 |
[28:10] | What’s better than living out eternity | 还有什么比跟这世上最绝妙的女人 |
[28:12] | with the most incredible woman on the planet? | 在这个星球上永生更美妙的事呢 |
[28:22] | Wait. | 等等 |
[28:28] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[28:33] | I’m sure about you. | 对你 我很确定 |
[28:37] | Whatever happens next. | 不管之后发生什么 |
[28:43] | We’ll do it together. | 我们一起面对 |
[29:15] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[29:18] | Morning. You ready for this? | -早上好 -你准备好孓吗 |
[29:24] | Let’s have some fun. | 乐呵起来吧 |
[29:28] | – Iris, I’m so glad you’re back. | 艾瑞斯 我好开心你回来了 |
[29:29] | Iris, I’m so glad you’re back. | 艾瑞斯 我好开心你回来了 |
[29:31] | Boy, we’ve got to do something. | 天 我们得 |
[29:32] | – About the new filing system. – Poppy seed? | -处理下新的文件归档系统 -罂粟籽 |
[29:35] | Oh, yeah. That’s my favorite. | 好的 我的最爱 |
[29:37] | Iris, let me get you up to speed. | 艾瑞斯 我帮你跟下进度 |
[29:39] | On your big surprise. Yes. | 你有个天大的惊喜 好的 |
[29:41] | Want to hand these out? Thanks. | 能帮忙分一下吗 谢啦 |
[29:44] | Wait. What? | 等等 怎么回事 |
[29:45] | How did you know it was supposed to be a surprise? | 你怎么知道的 这事儿应该是个惊喜呀 |
[29:47] | So I already know about Cat Grant’s offer, | 我已经知道凯特·格兰特邀约的事了 |
[29:49] | and I am good with expanding my media footprint. | 我对扩大我的媒体涉足领域没意见 |
[29:52] | You are? – She is. | -没意见 -是的 |
[29:54] | But I am expanding it in my own way. | 但是要按我自己的要求来扩建 |
[29:57] | This is the start of my future empire | 这是我未来帝国的起点 |
[29:59] | the one that Bart and Nora are always talking, about, | 诺拉和巴特一宜谈论的那个 |
[30:01] | so I’ve already talked to Sue Dearbon, | 所以我已经和苏·迪尔邦谈过了 |
[30:04] | and she is going to give CCC | 她会贷款给中城市民媒体 |
[30:06] | a loan to buy the”Coast City Gazette. “ | 收购海岸城公报 |
[30:09] | They’re staff is already experiencing layoffs, | 他们的员工已经经历了一轮裁员 |
[30:11] | 2 so we can bring in their unique voices under our umbrella. | 我们可以把他们特别的声音带入我们的保护伞下 |
[30:14] | Not CatCo’s. | 而不是凯特科的 |
[30:18] | Shall we? – Yeah. | -我们要做吗 -好 |
[30:19] | Ooh, we still have a few hours to kill. | 我们还有几个小时可以消磨 |
[30:21] | Well, whatever shall we do | 我们该怎么度过 |
[30:23] | with all of our time, Mr. Allen? | 这些时间 艾伦先生 |
[30:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:27] | You guys okay? | 你们还好吗 |
[30:28] | Sorry. Yeah. You want to? | 对不起 还好 你来吗 |
[30:30] | See ya. | 回头见 |
[30:33] | Cannonball! | 深水炸弹 |
[30:35] | Cannonball! | 深水炸弹 |
[30:54] | This is way better than a coffee break. | 这比办公室休息好多了 |
[30:55] | How much time do we have? | 我们还有多长时间 |
[30:57] | Enough to get a refil Mm. | -足够再来一杯 -嗯 |
[31:00] | See my cannonball? | 看到我的深水炸弹没有 |
[31:02] | I saw your cannonball It was good, right? | -我看到你的深水炸弹了 -不错 对吧 |
[31:04] | It was really good. Did you see the splash? | -非常不错 -你看到水花了吗 |
[31:05] | I did see the- It was a big splash, right? | -我看到 -水花很大 是不是 |
[31:07] | It was a big splash. – Yeah. | -水花很大 -对 |
[31:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:10] | The director position comes with | 主任的职位随之而来的 |
[31:11] | a pretty heavy workload. | 还有很重的工作量 |
[31:12] | And you’re wondering if I can | 你在想我能不能在做闪电侠 |
[31:14] | balance it with being the Flash. | 和工作之间找到平衡 |
[31:15] | I’ll make sure he does. | 我会确保他做到的 |
[31:17] | Okay. I will call the mayor’s office | 好 我打给市长办公室 |
[31:21] | and make my recommendation. – Thanks, Captain. | -给出我的意见 -谢谢警监 |
[31:23] | Got to run. Mercer’s gonna be right on time. | 得走了 莫瑟很准时 |
[31:25] | Who’s Mercer? | 莫瑟是谁 |
[31:27] | Chester, Owen Mercer’s attacking | 切斯特欧文·莫瑟在袭击 |
[31:29] | a Kdrd Industries convoy | 科德工业的车队 |
[31:30] | but don’t worry Ive got a plan. | 但是别担心 我有个计划 |
[31:33] | Barr, are you part- Nostradamus? | 小巴 你有预言家的能力吗 |
[31:35] | Yeah, how’d you know it was Mercer? | 是 你怎么知道是莫瑟 |
[31:36] | I’ll tell you later. | 我之后再告诉你 |
[31:39] | – I was hoping you’d show up, Flash. | 我就指望你出现呢 闪电侠 |
[31:41] | Right cause you like fighting | 对 因为你在 |
[31:43] | ever since you got roughed up over and over at Iron Heights. | 铁山监狱被人欺负惯了所以喜欢上了打架 |
[31:45] | Now, you need to prove you’re the new big rogue on campus. | 你要证朋你是放风场上的老大 |
[31:47] | Blah, blah, blah. Shut up! | -诸如此类 -闭嘴 |
[31:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:07] | I’d stay back if I were you. – Yeah. | -如果我是你我就不会靠近 -是 |
[32:08] | – I got ya. I got ya. I got ya. Iris? | -有我在 有我在 有我在 -艾瑞斯 |
[32:10] | Didn’t want to miss out on the fun. | 不想要错过乐趣 |
[32:13] | It’s two against one, Mercer. | 二对一 莫瑟 |
[32:14] | You’re going back to Iron Heights. | 你要回铁山去 |
[32:16] | Yeah, I’m sorry about that, Flashy. | 是 不好意思 闪电仔 |
[32:18] | I promised myself I’d never go back to that hellhole, | 我答应自己绝对不要回那个鬼地方 |
[32:21] | and there is one thing you don’t know about me. | 有一件关于我的事是你不了解的 |
[32:24] | I always have a comeback. | 我总会卷土重来 |
[32:26] | – I’m picking up a fusion signature | 我接收到了加速器 |
[32:27] | inside the accelerator. | 内部的聚变信号 |
[32:30] | Oh, man He has a tactical nuke inside that thing. | 天呐 他在里面放了战术核弹 |
[32:33] | You set off a nuclear bomb? Yeah. | -你引爆了核弹 -对 |
[32:35] | Millions of people could die That’s true. | -几百万人可能公死 -没错 |
[32:40] | Not really my problem, though, is it? | 不过不关我的事对不对 |
[32:45] | Barry, you have to get that machine out of here. | 巴里 你得把机器转移走 |
[32:47] | Barry, you can’t- She’s right, Barry. | -巴里 你不能 -她是对的 巴里 |
[32:50] | The fusion buildup I’m picking up | 我监测到聚变积聚 |
[32:51] | is going to be hella volatile. | 会很不稳定 |
[32:52] | If you try and move the accelerator, | 如窜你尝试移动加速器 |
[32:54] | it could explode. | 就可能爆炸 |
[32:56] | Barry, we have maybe 20 seconds to stop this before. | 巴里 我们有20秒时间在出问题之前阻止 |
[33:00] | – I said yes. I don’t understand. | 我答应了 我不明白 |
[33:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:04] | We had the best day ever, but it’s not over yet. | 我们本来度过了最愉快的一天 但是还没结束 |
[33:08] | Ten, nine, | 十 九 |
[33:08] | Ten, nine, | 十 九 |
[33:10] | Ten, nine, | 十 九 |
[33:11] | eight, seven, | 八 七 |
[33:14] | six, five, | 六 五 |
[33:16] | four, three, | 四 三 |
[33:18] | two, one. | 二 一 |
[34:21] | Oh, my God. The Flash dic it | 天呐 闪电侠做到了 |
[34:24] | The Flash did it We’re frakkin’ alive, baby. | 闪电侠做到了 我们还活着 宝贝 |
[34:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:29] | We’re alive. – We’re alive. | -我们还活着 -我们还活着 |
[35:15] | You still having fun, Mrs West- Allen? | 你们玩得还尽兴吗 韦斯特·艾伦女士 |
[35:19] | With you? | 和你在一起 |
[35:21] | Always, Mr. Allen. | 一向都很尽兴 艾伦先生 |
[35:36] | Thank God it’s Thursday. | 谢天谢地是周四 |
[35:38] | You wouldn’t believe all the stuff we tried. | 你绝对想象不到我们试过的东西 |
[35:39] | Once we even tried connecting | 在我们尝试把电池连接到 |
[35:41] | the battery to the particle accelerator. | 粒子加速器上面 |
[35:43] | After 58 time loops, you kind of throw caution to the wind. | 在58个时间循环之后 你就不在乎那么多了 |
[35:46] | And apparently you learned how to phase | 很明显你学会了怎么相移 |
[35:48] | through a nuclear blast mid- explosion. | 穿过核爆 |
[35:50] | 58 time loops? Didn’t that get boring? | 58次时间循环 不会无聊嘛 |
[35:53] | It was kind of romantic. | 有些浪漫 |
[35:59] | So how’d you guys get out? | 所以你们是怎么逃出来的 |
[36:02] | Living the day apart didn’t work, | 分开度过那一天不管用 |
[36:04] | so we lived it together, the right way. | 所以我们就在一起 立马 |
[36:08] | And then let the time line correct itself. | 时间线就自我修复了 |
[36:10] | Phasing, explosions, time loops. | 相移 爆炸 时间循环 |
[36:13] | You have been through a lot in nine years. | 九年你经历了不少 |
[36:18] | You both have. | 你们都是 |
[36:19] | And I’m very proud of you. | 我非常为你骄傲 |
[36:21] | Thanks, Dad. Sue’s calling. | 谢谢 爸爸 苏打来电话了 |
[36:23] | I’m gonna take this outside. | 我去外面接 |
[36:24] | Hi, Sue. What’s going on? | 嗨 苏 怎么了 |
[36:26] | So Owen Mercer- – | 欧文·莫瑟 |
[36:28] | he still got away with that battery. | 他还是拿到了电池 |
[36:29] | The satellites are scanning, | 卫星正在扫描 |
[36:31] | so as soon as he turns up, we’ll get him. | 只要他一出现 我们就会抓到他 |
[36:32] | Pinning down a bad guy that can teleport. | 定位一个会传送的坏人 |
[36:34] | That’s gonna be tough. | 那可不容易 |
[36:35] | Yeah and how’s a boomerang- wielding psycho | 扔回旋镖的神经病 |
[36:38] | suddenly a tech genius? It doesn’t make sense. | 什么时候成了科技天才了 |
[36:41] | He has a partner. | 他有个搭档 |
[36:43] | Someone who is the brains to his brawn. | 那个人的智慧互补了他的肌肉 |
[36:47] | Yeah, but who? | 是 但是是谁 |
[36:52] | Thanks for everything, Sue. You are the best | 谢谢你的帮助 苏 你太好了 |
[36:55] | And when you get back in town, | 等你回到城里 |
[36:56] | we will celebrate with a bottle. | 我们开瓶酒庆祝一下 |
[36:58] | Or two. Okay, bye. | 或者两瓶 拜 |
[37:04] | · Everything okay? – Yeah. | -一切都还好吗 -是 |
[37:07] | Yeah? – Everything is more than okay. | -是吗 -一切不只是好 |
[37:09] | Coast City Gazette” is now a part of the CCC Media empire. | 海岸城公报现在成为中城市民传媒帝国的一部分了 |
[37:13] | I got everything the book said I would, | 我得到了书里说我会做到的事情 |
[37:15] | except I did it on my own terms. | 只不过我是按照我自己的条件来做的 |
[37:17] | That’s great. | 那太好了 |
[37:18] | I’m proud of you. Thank you. | -我为你骄傲 -谢谢你 |
[37:21] | So I’ve been thinking about what you said, | 所以我在考虑你说话 |
[37:24] | how we should write our own future | 我们要如何书写自己的未来 |
[37:26] | and enjoy every moment. | 享受每一个时刻 |
[37:28] | These last few years, you know, it feels like | 过去的几年 你知道 感觉我们花了太多的时间 |
[37:30] | we’ve spent so much time saving the world. | 拯救世界 |
[37:33] | We never really got that classic newlywed experience. | 我们没有得到新婚夫妇的体验 |
[37:38] | Yeah, I know. Im gonna be pregnant in three months. | 是 我知道 我三个月后就要怀孕了 |
[37:41] | Feels like we just can’t catch a break. | 感觉我们就是闲不下来 |
[37:44] | So let’s make one. Together. | 那我们就来制造个休闲的机会吧 我们一起 |
[37:49] | So what? You’re suggesting a baby- moon adventure? | 怎么 你是建议来个怀孕蜜月冒险吗 |
[37:54] | Only let’s not wait until the third trimester. | 还是不要等到身怀六甲了之后吧 |
[37:57] | Just start right now. | 现在就开始 |
[38:03] | Okay. Okay. | -好 -好 |
[38:11] | I did it. | 我做到了 |
[38:12] | Joe, I did it Oh, let all tires | 乔 我做到了 让远近的人 |
[38:14] | near and far be warned, cause baby, I did it. | 都当心了 因为宝贝 我做到了 |
[38:17] | I knew you could, babe | 我就知道你能行 宝贝 |
[38:25] | Okay, okay, you’ve been super anxious all day, | 好 好 你一整天都很焦虑 |
[38:30] | and you’re not telling me what’s going on. | 你还不告诉我出了什么是 |
[38:32] | I know it’s not about my football skills. | 我知道和我的橄榄球技能无关 |
[38:35] | What’s the deal? | 怎么回事 |
[38:41] | Nine years in this superhero life. | 度过了九年的超级英雄生活 |
[38:44] | That’s how long it’s been, Cecile. | 就是这么长时间 塞西尔 |
[38:46] | And don’t get me wrong, it’s been | 别误会 |
[38:48] | equal parts incredible and terrifying. | 好的部分和坏的部分一样多 |
[38:52] | And it will be even more incredible | 有了你的新能力 |
[38:54] | with your new abilities. | 会锦上添花 |
[38:57] | I’m sensing a but coming. | 我感觉到会有转折 |
[39:00] | It makes me ask | 这让我自问 |
[39:04] | what’s next for us? | 我们接下来怎么办 |
[39:07] | Not just you and me, | 不光是你和我 |
[39:09] | for our whole family. | 我们整个家庭 |
[39:14] | Joe, what are you saying? | 乔 你是什么意思 |
[39:21] | – I think we should leave Central City. | 我觉得我们应该离开中城 |
[39:47] | Caitlin, I got your alert. What’s wrong? | 凯特琳 我接到了你的警报 怎么了 |
[39:53] | Caitlin? | 凯特琳 |
[39:59] | Frost, is that you? | 冰霜 是你吗 |
[40:01] | – | |
[40:04] | I’m neither, I’m afraid. | 都不是 我害怕 |
[40:08] | And I’m sorry to meet you like this, but | 很抱歉在这种情况下见到你 但是 |
[40:11] | I’m glad you came. | 我很高兴你来了 |
[40:14] | You sent that alert? | 你发送了警报 |
[40:16] | From Caitlin’s phone, yes. | 用凯特琳的手机 没错 |
[40:19] | This is strange, I know, but I’ll explain everything. | 这很奇怪 我知道 但是我可以解释 |
[40:25] | – If you’re not Frost or Caitlin, | 如果你既不是凯特琳也不是冰霜 |
[40:28] | then who are you? | 那么你是谁 |
[40:41] | All that for this, huh? | 所有一切就是为了这个 |
[40:44] | Sure it was worth it, cause I’m kind of, you know, | 确定值吗 因为我 |
[40:47] | running out of boomerangs. | 回旋镖用完了 |
[40:56] | Hello? | 喂 |
[41:01] | Creepy. | 吓人 |
[41:07] | Oh, now that’s what I’m talking about. | 这才像话 |
[41:13] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[41:15] | What’s our next move? | 我们接下来怎么办 |
[41:16] | Not what. | 不是怎么做 |
[41:18] | Who. | 是做掉谁 |
[41:21] | The Flash is never truly alone, | 闪电侠从来不会落单 |
[41:24] | but once I’m done with him, | 但是等我料理完他 |
[41:26] | he will be. | 他就会是孤身一人 |