时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | So who are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:08] | we got your alert. Where’s… | 我们收到你的警报了 在哪 |
[00:12] | That’s not Caitlin. | 那不是凯特琳 |
[00:15] | What’s- – what’s happening here? | 怎 怎么回事 |
[00:17] | Actually, it’s kind of a long and very confusing story. | 事实上 这是一个很长很令人困惑的故事 |
[00:21] | One which we are happy to hafe. | 不过我们很乐意分享 |
[00:26] | First, please meet- – – You can call me Snow. | 首先 请认识一下 你可以叫我斯诺 |
[00:29] | Wait, as in, like, the third Snow sister? | 等等 意思是第三个斯诺姐妹吗 |
[00:32] | Barry, do you remember the time that you found out | 巴里 你还记得那次你发现 |
[00:34] | Caitlin was trying to bring back Frost, | 凯特琳想要复活冰霜 |
[00:36] | and you destroyed her lab? | 然后你毁了她的实验室吗 |
[00:38] | – I didn’t have a choice. | 我没得选 |
[00:40] | The point is, | 重点是 |
[00:41] | The point is, | 重点是 |
[00:42] | Caitlin never gave up. | 凯特琳没有放弃 |
[00:44] | She kept on working with me. | 她继续和我一起研究 |
[00:46] | Together, we built a machine to reactivate Frost’s mind | 我们一起造了个机器 在凯特琳的身体里 |
[00:48] | in Caitlin’s body. | 重新激活了冰霜 |
[00:50] | Only Something went wrong. | -只有 -出了差错 |
[00:52] | But in place of Caitlin | 代替凯特琳的是 |
[00:54] | – I came out instead. | 是我 |
[00:56] | Well, if you’re not Caitlin or Frost, | 如果你不是凯特琳或冰霜 |
[00:59] | who are you? | 那你是谁 |
[01:00] | Honestly, I don’t know. | 说实话 我不知道 |
[01:04] | I wanna find out who I am just as much as the rest of you do. | 我就像你们一样想知道我是谁 |
[01:09] | Snow here is a total blank slate | 这个斯诺完全是一张白纸 |
[01:11] | with zero memories. | 一点记忆没有 |
[01:13] | So I’ve been doing my best to bring her up to speed. | 所以我一直在尽力让她跟上进度 |
[01:16] | Mark, what happened to Caitlin? | 马克 凯特琳怎么了 |
[01:22] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[01:24] | Caitlin’s dead, Barry. | 凯特琳死了 巴里 |
[01:26] | What? – That’s impossible. | -什么 -不可能 |
[01:27] | – I- – I- – I know what you must be thinking, | 我知道你在想什么 |
[01:29] | but I have a plan to bring Caitlin back. | 但我有个让凯特琳复活的计划 |
[01:59] | Now the CRC was supposed to unzip neural DNA from Caitlin. | 现在 冷冻舱应该从凯特琳身上提取了神经DNA |
[02:02] | That way, we could isolate Frost’s brain patterns | 这样我们就能把冰霜的脑信号 |
[02:04] | inside of her- – – Download into another | 隔离在她体内 以后再下载到 |
[02:07] | new body later on. | 另一个新的身体里 |
[02:09] | Only a power fluctuation | 只是能量波动 |
[02:10] | caused the process to malfunction, | 导致了这个过程出了差错 |
[02:11] | caused the process to malfunction, | 导致了这个过程出了差错 |
[02:13] | and so if | 所以如果 |
[02:15] | Team Flash could provide me with a stable energy source, | 闪电小队能给我提供稳定的能量来源 |
[02:19] | we could reverse the process | 我们就能逆转这个过程 |
[02:21] | and just bring Caitlin back. | 让凯特琳复活 |
[02:22] | and just bring Caitlin back. | 让凯特琳复活 |
[02:23] | So now you want our help? | 所以现在你要我们帮忙了 |
[02:25] | For Caitlin’s sake, | 是为了凯特琳 |
[02:27] | For Caitlin’s sake, | 是为了凯特琳 |
[02:28] | yeah. | 对 |
[02:31] | It’s Caitlin. We have to try. | 毕竟是凯特琳 我们必须试试 |
[02:34] | Yeah, I’m sold. | 嗯 我被说服了 |
[02:36] | What do we have to lose? | 反正我们也没什么损失 |
[02:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:42] | Let’s get to work. | 开工吧 |
[02:52] | How did Ido? – | 我表现得怎么样 |
[02:54] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[02:55] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[02:55] | You were perfect. | 简直完美 |
[02:57] | This is going better than we planned. | 这比我们计划的要顺利 |
[03:02] | What? | 什么 |
[03:04] | This is what Caitlin wanted. | 这就是凯特琳想要的 |
[03:07] | And when we’re done, | 当我们做宽这一切 |
[03:09] | And when we’re done, | 当我们做完这一切 |
[03:10] | Frost will be back. | 冰霜会回来的 |
[03:12] | Frost will be back. | 冰霜会回来的 |
[03:20] | – I can’t believe this is really happening. | 我不敢相信这真的发生了 |
[03:23] | I mean, this is nuts. | 太疯狂了点 |
[03:24] | Yeah, I know, right? | 确实 |
[03:27] | Especially with, uh, | 尤其是 |
[03:29] | Especially with, uh, | 尤其是 |
[03:30] | you know, everything else that’s happened lately. | 就是最近发生的所有事 |
[03:33] | you know, everything else that’s happened lately. | 就是最近发生的所有事 |
[03:43] | Allegra, look, about what happened, | 爱兰歌娜 听着 最近发生的事 |
[03:45] | I just want you to know- – – I think we should focus | -我只是想让你知道 -我觉得我们应该先 |
[03:47] | on Caitlin first… | 专注凯特琳的事 |
[03:50] | and then, you know, when this is all done- – | 然后 等一切都结束了 |
[03:53] | Uh, yeah, yeah, totally. | 啊对 你说得对 |
[03:55] | I get it. Yeah. | -我理解 -嗯 |
[03:56] | Right. | 对 |
[03:57] | Right. | 对 |
[04:09] | What a day. | 这一天天的 |
[04:12] | I still can’t believe it. | 我还是不敢相信 |
[04:15] | So Caitlin’s gone? | 所以凯特琳消失了吗 |
[04:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:21] | It’s too much- – | 好难消化 |
[04:23] | all of it. | 都好难消化 |
[04:26] | Babe, you okay? | 宝贝 你没事吧 |
[04:30] | When Barry called, he said Mark has a plan | 巴里打电话来的时候 他说马克有办法 |
[04:34] | to get Caitlin back. | 把凯特琳救回来 |
[04:35] | Joe, that is not even close to our only problem. | 乔 这还不是我们唯一的麻烦 |
[04:37] | Joe, that is not even close to our only problem. | 乔 这还不是我们唯一的麻烦 |
[04:40] | – I think we should leave Central City. | 我想我们应该离开中城 |
[04:45] | Cecile, the reason | 塞西尔 我之所以 |
[04:48] | I said we should leave | 说我们应该离开 |
[04:49] | I said we should leave | 说我们应该离开 |
[04:50] | is because I’m worried that | 是因为我担心 |
[04:52] | the stronger your new abilities become, | 你的新能力越强 |
[04:54] | the more it puts you on the front line. | 你就越会被推上前线 |
[04:56] | the more it puts you on the front line. | 你就越会被推上前线 |
[04:57] | Come on- – – God knows | -哎呀 -当然 |
[04:58] | you can handle anything, | 你可以处理好任何事情 |
[04:59] | but I’m still worried about who or what | 但我还是担心会有谁想来伤害 |
[05:02] | is coming after the woman I love | 我爱的女人 |
[05:04] | and the mother of my child. | 和我孩子的母亲 |
[05:08] | This family can’t | 这个家不能 |
[05:12] | It can’t handle losing you. | 不能承受失去你 |
[05:34] | Babe, I get it. | 宝贝 我理解的 |
[05:36] | I do. | 真的 |
[05:38] | But what you’re asking me, how am I supposed to… | 但你问我的是 我该如何在我们的家庭 |
[05:42] | choose between our family | 和整个城市的利益之间 |
[05:45] | and the greater good of the entire city? | 做出选择 |
[05:47] | How am I supposed to do that? | 我该怎么选 |
[05:48] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么办 |
[05:53] | What are we supposed to do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[05:55] | – I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:05] | I really wanted to see | 我真的很想去看看 |
[06:07] | Old Faithful. | 老实泉 |
[06:09] | We can go to Yellowstone anytime. | 我们随时都可以去黄石公园 |
[06:12] | Right now, it’s more important we stay here | 现在 我们留在这里帮助 |
[06:14] | to help Mark. | 马克更重要 |
[06:16] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[06:22] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 我很抱歉 |
[06:27] | Barry- – | 巴里 |
[06:28] | Barry, please. | 巴里 拜托 |
[06:34] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[06:36] | If Mark’s plan doesn’t work | 如果马克的计划不成功 |
[06:40] | – It has to. | 必须成功 |
[06:46] | *I, I, I, I* | 我 我 我 |
[06:47] | *I feel like* | 我想要 |
[06:48] | *I feel like dancing* | 我想跳舞 |
[07:03] | Buy you a drink, handsome? | 请你喝一杯吧 帅哥 |
[07:06] | One of us | 我还在 |
[07:07] | is still working. | 上班呢 |
[07:10] | I’ll be sure to leave that Employee of the Month badge | 我今晚一定会把月度最佳员工的徽章 |
[07:11] | on your side of the bed tonight. | 放在你那半床上 |
[07:15] | Good to close up? | 可以关门了吗 |
[07:17] | I could get Ashanti to do it. | 我可以让阿善堤关 |
[07:19] | Ah, nah- – gotta earn my keep. | 不行 我得自己挣钱养活自己 |
[07:22] | I hear the boss is a real jerk. | 我听说老板特别混蛋 |
[07:24] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[07:28] | See you at home. Okay. | -回家见 -好 |
[07:30] | *I feel like dancing* | 我想跳舞 |
[07:40] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[07:55] | if you’re looking for a gig, | 如果你想找工作 |
[07:56] | amateur night’s tomorrow. | 明天是业余之夜 |
[07:57] | I’m no amateur, Hartley, | 我可不是外行 哈特利 |
[08:00] | and I already have a gig | 而我已经有工作了 |
[08:20] | Aw, come on out, Hartley. | 出来吧 哈特利 |
[08:23] | I promise to make it quick. | 我保证我会很快 |
[08:26] | All you have to do is | 你只用 |
[08:28] | listen to the music. | 听听音乐就好 |
[08:40] | Who are you, and what the hell do you want? | 你是谁 你到底想干什么 |
[08:42] | You can call me The Fiddler, | 你可以叫我提琴手 |
[08:44] | and I’m here to ruin your night. | 我是来毁掉你的美好夜晚的 |
[09:13] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[09:14] | You have something I need. | 你有我需要的东西 |
[09:21] | Hartleyl | 哈特利 |
[09:24] | Hartley. | 哈特利 |
[09:28] | Tell your boss I’ll be back. | 告诉你老板我会回来的 |
[09:36] | Hartley! | 哈特利 |
[09:48] | – It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[09:49] | Just remember you’re doing the right thing. | 记住你是在做正确的事 |
[09:55] | – I sure hope so. | 我希望如此 |
[10:03] | AII right. Snow’s ready. | 好 斯诺准备好了 |
[10:06] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[10:28] | I never really got to know her. | 我从没真正了解过她 |
[10:30] | Well, we know she’s brave as hell. | 我们知道她非常勇敢 |
[10:35] | How long will this take? | 这需要多久 |
[10:37] | Oh, as long as it needs to. | 需要多久就多久 |
[10:38] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[10:40] | The neural conductivity readouts are surging. | 神经传导率读数正在飙升 |
[10:42] | Mark, we got tachyon feedback. | 马克 我们收到了超光速粒子反馈 |
[10:45] | Hold on. Something’s not right here. | 等等 有点不对劲 |
[10:58] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在搞什么 |
[10:59] | Trying to save her lifel | 我是想救她的命 |
[11:00] | You can’t interrupt this process! | 你不能打断这个过程 |
[11:02] | You have to get her back inside right nowl | 你得马上把她放回去 |
[11:04] | Mark! Chester, what happened? | 马克 切斯特 怎么了 |
[11:06] | – I don’t know. All I did was provide | 我不知道 我只是提供了 |
[11:08] | a stable power source. That wouldn’t cause this. | 一个稳定的电源 那是不会引发这个情况的 |
[11:10] | He didn’t say this would hurt. | 他没说会疼 |
[11:11] | He just said it would bring them back. | 他只是说这会让她们复活 |
[11:14] | Them? | 她们 |
[11:17] | You mean Caitlin? | 你是说凯特琳吗 |
[11:20] | No. | 不是 |
[11:22] | She means Caitlin and Frost. | 她指的是凯特琳和冰霜 |
[11:26] | Mark, everything you’ve done has been for Frost, hasn’t it? | 马克 你所做的一切都是为了冰霜 对吧 |
[11:28] | That’s why you haven’t mentioned her. | 所以你才没提过她 |
[11:30] | This wasn’t about Caitlin. | 这和凯特琳无关 |
[11:31] | This was about bringing Frost back, | 这是为了让冰霜复活 |
[11:32] | wasn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[11:35] | Mark, wasn’t it? | 马克 不是吗 |
[11:37] | Cai- – Caitlin wasn’t supposed | 凯 凯特琳不该 |
[11:39] | to come back alone, Barry. | 独自回来的 巴里 |
[11:40] | They both were. | 她们都是 |
[11:41] | God | 天 |
[11:43] | Trying to bring them both back, | 试图将她们俩带回来 |
[11:44] | that must’ve caused the malfunction. | 导致了故障 |
[11:45] | It’s the only thing that makes sense. | 只有这样才解释的通 |
[11:47] | Why did you lie to us? | 你为什么骗我们 |
[11:50] | Cause I can’t trust any of you… | 因为我不能信任你们任何一个 |
[11:53] | you most of all, Barry. | 尤其是你 巴里 |
[11:56] | That’s why we had to build the CRC in secret | 所以我们当初才不得不 |
[11:57] | in the first place, | 私底下建造了冷冻舱 |
[11:59] | because Caitlin knew that you | 因为凯特琳知道 |
[12:00] | would try to stop her again | 你公再次阻止她的 |
[12:01] | Mark, | 马克 |
[12:03] | man, this- this isn’t right. | 伙计 这样不对 |
[12:05] | – I’m sorry, Team Flash. | 抱歉 闪电侠小队们 |
[12:07] | Just because you all gave up on Frost | 就因为你们都放弃了冰霜 |
[12:09] | doesn’t mean that I can. | 不 等于我也可以 |
[12:12] | I never will. | 我永远不能 |
[12:27] | Is that Mark? | 是马克吗 |
[12:29] | No, it’s an intruder alert. | 不是 是入侵者警告 |
[12:30] | The med lab’s been breached. | 实验室有人闯入 |
[12:32] | Stay here. | 你留这 |
[12:38] | Hartley? – Where’s Caitlin? | -哈特利 -凯特琳在哪 |
[12:40] | I need a doctor. – She’s away. | -我需要一个医生 -她走了 |
[12:43] | Soundwaves…short- circuiting my heart’s natural rhythm, | 声波 阻碍了我正常的心跳节奏 |
[12:46] | How do I I mean- – | 我怎么 我是说 |
[12:47] | Use the sonic cuff. | 用音速腕带 |
[12:49] | Sonic? – The bottom drawer! | -音速腕带 -最底下的抽屉 |
[12:51] | Bottom drawer! | 底层抽屉 |
[12:54] | There. – | 给 |
[12:57] | Are you good? | 你没事了吧 |
[13:04] | You okay? – Took you long enough, Allen. | -还好吗 -怎么这么慢啊 艾伦 |
[13:06] | – I’msorry. I mean, I didn’t know- – | 抱歉 我不知道 |
[13:08] | you said the bottom drawer. It was in the top drawer. | 你说底层抽屉 但其实在顶层 |
[13:09] | I didn’t even know what you- – | 我甚至不知道你 |
[13:10] | Never mind. Let me rest. | 无所谓了 让我休息一下 |
[13:12] | Oh, gosh. | 天 |
[13:14] | This arrythmia isn’t going away anytime soon. | 心率失常短期好不起来 |
[13:17] | Cuff’s a patch, not a cure. | 腕带只能缓解 不能治愈 |
[13:20] | Okay. Hartley? | -好 -哈特利 |
[13:21] | – It’s Hartley, yeah. It’s… | 是哈特利 |
[13:23] | How did you get in here, | 你怎么进来的 |
[13:24] | and what happened to you? | 你出了什么事 |
[13:25] | One, I used to work here- Great. | -首先 我过去在这工作 -太好了 |
[13:27] | And two, some musical psycho | 第二 某个乐师精神病 |
[13:30] | attacked me with her murder violin- – | 用她的杀人小提琴袭击了我 |
[13:32] | calls herself The Fiddler. | 说她自己叫提琴手 |
[13:35] | – Is this who attacked you? | 就是她袭击了你吗 |
[13:36] | Her name is Izzy Bowen, | 她叫伊兹·鲍温 |
[13:38] | only we were friends the last time we met. | 上次见面的时候我们成了朋友 |
[13:40] | Oh, well, no need to unfriend Izzy on my account. | 不用因为我就不再跟伊兹做朋友了 |
[13:43] | It’s not her. | 不是她 |
[13:44] | Barry, that’s two new Rogues in two days, | 巴里 两天出来俩坏人 |
[13:46] | and now Mark is lying to us too | 现在马克也在骗我们 |
[13:48] | Trouble in paradise? | 天堂也有麻烦了 |
[13:49] | Please. – Don’t worry about it. | -拜托了 -别担心 |
[13:50] | I’lI handle Mark. | 我来对付马克 |
[13:52] | Bored. | 无聊 |
[13:53] | Sleeping now. | 唾觉 |
[14:06] | Your upgrade didn’t work. | 你的升级没起作用啊 |
[14:10] | Don’t get me wrong. | 别误会 |
[14:12] | I love the fiddle and all. | 我喜欢这小提琴 |
[14:17] | You failed me. | 你让我失望了 |
[14:19] | This is the price. | 这就是代价 |
[14:25] | Failing is not an option. | 我不允许失败 |
[14:27] | Now bring me what I want, | 现在把我要的给我 |
[14:29] | or next time, you die. | 否则下次你死定了 |
[14:33] | Am I clear? | 我说清楚了吗 |
[14:36] | Yes, | 是的 |
[14:37] | very. | 非常清楚 |
[14:40] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:07] | Another round. | 再来一轮 |
[15:09] | You know what? Just make it the whole bottle. | 算了 干脆来一整瓶吧 |
[15:13] | – It still won’t bring her back. | 那也没办法带她回来 |
[15:16] | I just wanna talk. | 我只是想谈谈 |
[15:27] | You’re wasting your time. | 你只是在浪费时间 |
[15:29] | And you screwed up, Mark- – | 你搞砸了 马克 |
[15:31] | badly. | 而且很严重 |
[15:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:35] | – I know why you did it. | 我知道你为什么这么做 |
[15:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:38] | No, go ahead. Enlighten me. | 你继续说教 |
[15:40] | Because you loved Frost | 因为你全心全意的爱着冰霜 |
[15:43] | with all your heart. You still do. | 现在还爱着 |
[15:48] | Sometimes, when we love someone like that, | 有时候 当我们爱一个人很深时 |
[15:50] | we do the wrong things | 就会为了正确的理由 |
[15:53] | for the right reasons. | 做出错误的事 |
[15:58] | I know I have. | 我知道 我也这样过 |
[16:01] | Please. | 拜托 |
[16:04] | Are you saying you’re not mad at me anymore? | 你是说你不再生我气了吗 |
[16:06] | No, I am, | 不 我还在气 |
[16:09] | but I understand why you lied. | 但我知道你为什么撒谎了 |
[16:12] | But there’s something you need to understand now too: | 但有件事你也要明白 |
[16:14] | how we operate. | 我们该如何去做 |
[16:18] | You are a part of this team now, | 你现在也是团队的一员 |
[16:22] | and that means we have your back, | 也就是说我们会支持你 |
[16:25] | but you need to have ours, | 但你也要支持我们 |
[16:28] | which also means no more | 也就是说 |
[16:30] | going rogue. | 不能再欺骗我们了 |
[16:34] | Mark | 马克 |
[16:36] | If you let us in, | 如果你接受我们 |
[16:39] | we work together, | 我们一起努力 |
[16:42] | we can do the impossible. | 就能将不可能变成可能 |
[16:46] | But we have to stick together. | 但我们必须团结一致 |
[16:57] | We have to go right now. | 我们得立刻走了 |
[16:58] | Go where? – Right now. | -去哪 -立刻 |
[16:59] | Where? – Come on. | -哪啊 -快 |
[17:00] | Is this, like, one of those team things? | 这也是团队合作之一吗 |
[17:05] | What do you mean this was never gonna work? | 什么叫这永远不能成功 |
[17:06] | – I ran a full diagnostic on the CRC, | 我对冷冻舱做了全面的诊断 |
[17:09] | trying to figure out what went wrong, | 试图弄清楚到底哪儿出了问题 |
[17:10] | and what I found was, neural DNA | 最后发现 神经DNA |
[17:13] | could never unlock Frost’s consciousness. | 无法释放冰霜的意识 |
[17:15] | We need endogenous neural imprints to make this work. | 我们需要内源性神经印记来实现这一目标 |
[17:19] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[17:21] | But you’re talking about a literal map | 但你说的是凯特琳的思维图谱 |
[17:22] | of Caitlin’s mind. Where are we gonna find | 我们去哪能找到 |
[17:23] | something like that? | 这种东西呢 |
[17:25] | Thomas Snow. | 托马斯·斯诺 |
[17:27] | Caitlin’s dad? | 凯特琳的父亲 |
[17:29] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[17:31] | No, Iris is right. | 不 艾瑞斯说的对 |
[17:32] | Thomas Snow attached Frost’s consciousness | 托马斯·斯诺将冰霜的意识 |
[17:34] | to Caitlin when she was a child. | 附到了儿时凯特琳的身上 |
[17:36] | Caitlin downloaded everything she could find | 凯特琳在自己的公寓里 |
[17:38] | from his digital files at her apartment, | 将她能找到的所有电子文档都下载了 |
[17:40] | said that the hard copies and all the rest are in storage | 说纸质文件和其它所有的文件都存在 |
[17:42] | at Tannhauser Labs. Now, it’s a lot, but | 坦豪斯的实验室 有很多 但是 |
[17:44] | Meet me at Caitlin’s. | 我们在凯特琳家见 |
[17:46] | I’lI check in with Carla at Tannhauser. | 我去问问坦豪斯实验室的卡拉 |
[17:48] | Chester, you and Mark get to work on the CRC. | 切斯特 你和马克准备好冷冻舱 |
[17:51] | Once we find what we’re looking for, | 等我们找到了所需的东西 |
[17:53] | we’re gonna bring back Caitlin | 就会把凯特琳还有冰霜 |
[17:55] | and Frost. | 一起带回来 |
[18:09] | I entered the harmonics already. | 我已经把泛音输入了 |
[18:13] | Now, come on. I know this. | 现在快点吧 我知道 |
[18:16] | Frak. | 法拉克 |
[18:23] | Damn it | 见鬼 |
[18:24] | Why aren’t you working? | 为什么不工作呢 |
[18:26] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[18:28] | Well, you’re obviously the other Snow sister. | 你是冰霜的另一个姐妹吧 |
[18:33] | Actually, I’m kind of busy, if you don’t mind. | 实际上我现在有点忙 你不介意吧 |
[18:36] | What are you working on? | 你在忙什么 |
[18:37] | My sonic gauntlets- – | 我的声波手套 |
[18:40] | why do you care? | 关你啥事 |
[18:41] | Oh, I don’t- about your gauntlets. | 我不是想管你的声波手套 |
[18:44] | You just seemed like you were in pain. | 只是你刚才好像很疼 |
[18:46] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[18:48] | – I have a dangerously erratic heart rate | 我的心率不稳定 极其危险 |
[18:50] | due to some punk witch | 因为一个朋克女巫 |
[18:52] | who caught me with my guard down. | 在我不觉察的情况下袭击了我 |
[18:55] | But that won’t be a problem next time, | 但下次就不会这样了 |
[18:58] | because I’m boosting my gauntlet’s efficiency | 因为我要把我的手套功率提高 |
[19:00] | by 400%. | 百分之四百 |
[19:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:04] | You know, actually, it doesn’t matter. | 算了 你别问了行吗 |
[19:06] | If you could just, please, go away or something… | 就一边呆着去 |
[19:13] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[19:15] | I’m gonna make this easy. | 我来问你哈 |
[19:16] | Do you have any of Caitlin Snow’s | 你有凯特琳·斯诺的 |
[19:18] | medical knowledge? | 医疗知识吗 |
[19:19] | No. No, okay, | -没有 -没有哈 |
[19:20] | um, can you shoot ice | 那你的手或者眼睛 |
[19:22] | from your hands or eyes? | 能射出冰霜吗 |
[19:24] | Either is acceptable. | 随便哪都行 |
[19:26] | No. No- – then you can’t help me, | -不能 -不能 那你就帮不到我 |
[19:29] | and therefore, you are uselessl | 所以你一点用都没有 |
[19:31] | So please leave me alo- | 所以我拜托你离开我吧 |
[19:36] | You shouldn’t be working right now | 你现在不应该再工作了 |
[19:40] | or angrily asking people weird questions. | 或者生气的问别人一些奇怪的问题 |
[19:42] | It’s disturbing. | 太烦心了 |
[19:45] | I have to finish this. | 我必须弄好这个 |
[19:47] | Are you scared that person will find you? | 你害怕有人会找到你吗 |
[19:50] | Because I’m sure Barry and the others have- | 我相信巴里和其他人一定会 |
[19:52] | I have to get out of here, okay? | 我得离开这 明白吗 |
[19:54] | If I don’t… | 如果我不 |
[19:58] | You’re not afraid of getting hurt. | 你不担心自己受伤 |
[20:01] | You’re afraid of someone else getting hurt. | 你担心其他人会受伤 |
[20:04] | You think they’re in danger. | 你认为他们有危险 |
[20:07] | And that is why | 所以我才 |
[20:09] | I have to finish these: | 必须要完成这件事 |
[20:12] | so I can keep him safe… | 这样才能保证他安全 |
[20:15] | The only way that I can. | 也是我唯一能做的 |
[20:18] | You’re going to kill the punk witch? | 你要去杀了那个朋克女巫 |
[20:24] | Oh, no. Killing is wrong. | 不 不行 杀戮是不对的 |
[20:27] | And Central City has more meta- violence per capita | 中城的超能人类暴力事件 |
[20:30] | than any other city in the world. | 要比其他城市都多 |
[20:32] | You’re not a killer. I can tell. | 你不是会杀人的那种人 我能看出来的 |
[20:35] | You don’t know me. | 你又不了解我 |
[20:37] | Actually- – and I can say this quite truthfully- | 其实 我可以很诚实的说 |
[20:39] | I think I know you better than I know myself. | 我觉得我了解你比了解自己都深 |
[20:43] | – I used to be a meta- criminal, | 之前我是个超能罪犯 |
[20:45] | a Rogue, as they say. | 像他们说的一样 是个恶棍 |
[20:47] | I used to hurt people all the time, | 我总会伤害别人 |
[20:49] | and I enjoyed it. | 并乐在其中 |
[20:52] | What changed you? | 是什么改变了你呢 |
[20:53] | Oh, Roderick, okay? | 是罗德里克 行了吗 |
[20:57] | Roderick. | 罗德里克 |
[20:59] | You changed to keep him safe? | 你为了保护他而做出了改变 |
[21:02] | That’s beautiful. | 真是不错呢 |
[21:05] | But that’s not real change, | 但这并不等同于彻底的改头换面 |
[21:08] | is it? | 对不对 |
[21:10] | Deciding to change for the person you love | 为了你所爱的人而做出的改变 |
[21:11] | doesn’t mean you’ve decided who you wanna be. | 并不代表那就是你心之所向 |
[21:15] | That’s a choice you still have to make for yourself, | 那是个你要为你自己而做出的选择 |
[21:18] | isn’t it? | 对不对 |
[21:47] | Please tell me | 拜托请告诉我 |
[21:48] | you found something. | 你有所发现 |
[21:49] | We have to get Caitlin and Frost back. | 我们得把凯特琳跟冰霜弄回来 |
[21:53] | We can’t. | 做不到 |
[22:03] | – Is this really true? | 这是真的吗 |
[22:04] | – I read it a dozen times. | 我读了十几遍 |
[22:07] | In his original experiment, | 在他最初的实验中 |
[22:08] | Thomas Snow tried to create a Caitlin 2. 0, | 托马斯·斯诺试图创造出个凯特琳2.0版 |
[22:11] | one that would be immune to ALS, | 能对肌萎缩性脊髓侧索硬化症免疫的版本 |
[22:13] | but instead, he created a daughter | 但相反 他创造出了一个 |
[22:16] | with two mixed consciousnesses, | 有两种混合意识的女儿 |
[22:18] | and when he tried to reverse it, | 当他试图逆转的时候 |
[22:20] | he found out | 发现 |
[22:21] | the process would kill one of them. | 逆转过程会杀掉二者之一 |
[22:25] | That’s why Thomas never built his own CRC, | 这也是托马斯从没建造自己冷冻舱的原因 |
[22:27] | because he loved both Caitlin and Frost. | 因为他同时爱着凯特琳跟冰霜 |
[22:30] | He couldn’t bear to lose either of them. | 他不忍心失去任何一个 |
[22:34] | Just like us. | 就像我们一样 |
[22:36] | Barry, if Snow goes into that machine, | 巴里 要是斯诺进到了那台机器中 |
[22:39] | and only Caitlin or Frost can come back | 然后凯特琳跟冰霜只能回来一个 |
[22:42] | We’re gonna have to choose | 我们得选择 |
[22:44] | who to bring back. | 带哪个回来 |
[22:57] | You know, the last thing Caitlin said to me | 凯特琳跟我说的最后一件事 |
[22:59] | was that she’d never stop trying to bring back Frost. | 就是她永远不会停止复活冰霜 |
[23:02] | We need to honor her by honoring her plan. | 我们要尊重她的意愿 尊重她的计划 |
[23:03] | Mark, we’re all pretty clear | 马克 我们都清楚 |
[23:05] | on your opinion. I wanna hear everybody else’s. | 你的意见了 我想听听大家意见 |
[23:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:12] | I vote to bring back Frost | 我支持复活冰霜 |
[23:15] | Mark’s right | 马克说的对 |
[23:16] | Caitlin chose for us. | 凯特琳帮我们选好了 |
[23:18] | This was her plan, so choosing Frost honors her. | 这本就是她的计划 所以选择冰霜就是尊重她 |
[23:23] | Right, Chuck? | 对不对 查克 |
[23:26] | Chuck? | 查克 |
[23:29] | sorry, but, uh, | 不好意思 但是 |
[23:30] | but no. | 不是 |
[23:31] | Allegra, look, when Deathstorm brought my dad back, | 爱兰歌娜 当初死亡风暴把我爸复活 |
[23:34] | it taught me one thing: | 教会了我一件事 |
[23:36] | that resurrecting the dead | 就是复活死者 |
[23:38] | is unnatural. | 是反自然的 |
[23:41] | Now, I don’t wanna choose, | 现在 我不想选 |
[23:43] | but if I have to, | 但非让我选的话 |
[23:45] | I’d choose Caitlin, | 我选择凯特琳 |
[23:47] | cause when I run through the science, | 因为从科学层面上来说 |
[23:50] | it’s what makes the most sense to me. | 这样才是最合理的 |
[23:55] | it’s two to one. | 二比一 |
[23:58] | Let me guess: | 我猜猜 |
[24:00] | you’re with Chester, right? | 你支持切斯特对不对 |
[24:02] | That way, your super- hubby can tip tl e scales to Caitlin. | 这样 你的超级老公就能跟你一起选凯特琳了 |
[24:06] | Uh, no I choose Frost. | 不是 我选择冰霜 |
[24:10] | I have my reasons, but that’s how I feel. | 我有自己的理由 但这就是我想选的 |
[24:15] | Well, it’s three to one. | 那就是三比一了 |
[24:18] | I just need more time to think about it. | 我需要多些时间考虑一下 |
[24:21] | Well, think about it all you want, boss man, | 想考虑多久都随你 老大 |
[24:24] | but in eight hours, I’m doing this, | 但八小时之后 我就动手了 |
[24:27] | with or without you, and if you try to stop me, | 不管你同不同意 如果你想阻止我 |
[24:29] | you’ll have no one but yourself to blame for the fallout. | 后果出了什么事都只能怪你自己 |
[24:32] | He can blame me. | 他可以怪我 |
[24:39] | You all are a family. | 你们是一家人 |
[24:42] | Now you’re being torn apart, and it’s all my fault? | 现在却出现分歧 这都是我的错 |
[24:47] | I wish I’d never been born. | 我希望自己从没出生过 |
[25:13] | Worst day ever. | 有史以来最烂的一天 |
[25:18] | Snow is wrong. | 斯诺错了 |
[25:20] | It’s not her fault. | 不是她的错 |
[25:22] | It’s mine. | 是我的 |
[25:25] | The last thing I said to Caitlin | 在我摧毁凯特琳实验室之前 |
[25:27] | before I destroyed her lab was, | 跟她说的最后一句话是 |
[25:30] | I’m sorry. “ | 对不起 |
[25:35] | The truth is, I wasn’t. | 事实上 我并不觉得抱歉 |
[25:40] | Barry, the reason that I chose Frost | 巴里 我之所以选择冰霜 |
[25:41] | was because I didn’t choose her the first time, | 是因为第一次在我有机会的时候 |
[25:44] | when I had the chance. | 我没有选她 |
[25:47] | That’s why I chose to bring Frost back: | 这也是我选择复活冰霜的原因 |
[25:50] | because I didn’t choose her when she was alive. | 因为她活着的时候 我并没有选择她 |
[25:55] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[25:56] | The moment Caitlin stepped | 凯特琳踏入冷冻舱的那一刻 |
[25:58] | into the CRC, she made her own choice | 她已经做出了决定 |
[26:01] | about what she wanted, | 决定自己想要什么 |
[26:03] | who she wanted to be. | 自己想成为谁 |
[26:06] | And what if we’ve been | 要我们一直以来 |
[26:07] | thinking about this all wrong? | 都想错了呢 |
[26:12] | I know what we need to do. | 我知道我们要做什么了 |
[26:39] | Hello. | 你好 |
[26:41] | It’s, uh, Snow, right? | 你叫 斯诺 对吧 |
[26:45] | Cecile, | 塞西尔 |
[26:46] | meta- human attorney | 超能人类律师 |
[26:47] | and meta- human superhero. | 以及超能人类英雄 |
[26:51] | Mark told me all about you. | 马克跟我提起过你 |
[26:55] | You enjoying the weather? | 你喜欢这个天气吗 |
[26:57] | I love the rain. | 我喜欢下雨 |
[26:59] | I love all of nature. | 我喜欢大自然所有现象 |
[27:01] | It just- – it makes me feel so | 会让我感觉 |
[27:04] | at peace. | 很平静 |
[27:07] | Yeah, I can see that. | 是 能看出来 |
[27:09] | – It’s because everything in nature has a purpose. | 这是因为自然万物都有其目的 |
[27:12] | just like you. You have a purpose. | 就像你一样 你也有目的 |
[27:13] | You help people. | 你会帮助别人 |
[27:15] | I just | 我只是 |
[27:17] | I wish I knew what my purpose was. | 我希望知道自己的目的是什么 |
[27:22] | It’s strange. | 感觉很奇怪 |
[27:23] | Right now, I feel so connected to all living things, | 现在 我感觉自己跟所有生物都紧密相连 |
[27:28] | and yet so disconnected | 却又如此孤立 |
[27:31] | and alone. | 无援 |
[27:33] | Do you know that you’re the first person | 你知道你是第一个 |
[27:34] | whose feelings I can’t read? | 我读不懂你感受的人吗 |
[27:37] | Usually, | 一般来说 |
[27:38] | ooh, that is something I’d be worried about, | 出现这种情况我会担心 |
[27:40] | but I don’t know. | 但现在却说不好了 |
[27:44] | Not this time. | 这次并没有担心 |
[27:46] | Somehow, you just seem like a friend. | 不知怎么了 你给人感觉就像个朋友 |
[27:51] | Then let’s be. | 那咱们就做朋友吧 |
[27:52] | Friends. | 朋友 |
[27:55] | Was that funny? | 很好笑吗 |
[27:56] | Am I a funny person? | 我是个有意思的人吗 |
[27:57] | That would be nice. | 那就太好了 |
[27:59] | You are very genuine, | 你是个很真诚的人 |
[28:00] | and that is rare. | 这种人很罕见的 |
[28:02] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[28:04] | So I heard about what the rest of the team | 我听说其他队员 |
[28:07] | was voting on. | 投票的事了 |
[28:10] | I gotta tell ya. | 我得跟你说 |
[28:12] | I honestly don’t know how I would’ve voted, | 讲真 我不清楚如果自己在场 |
[28:16] | had I been there, or Joe. | 会投给谁 乔会投给谁 |
[28:19] | So… | 所以 |
[28:21] | I’m gonna ask you a question that I usually don’t have to. | 我想问你个问题 一般来说这问题不需要问的 |
[28:26] | How are you feeling right now? | 你现在感觉如何 |
[28:29] | Even though my entire existence | 尽管我的存在 |
[28:30] | is a mystery, | 就是个谜 |
[28:32] | one, whoever I am, | 首先 不管我是谁 |
[28:35] | I like myself, | 我喜欢我自己 |
[28:37] | and two… | 其次 |
[28:40] | I don’t wanna go back inside that metal box. | 我不想回到那个金属盒子里去 |
[28:44] | And now I’m afraid of the decision | 现在我很担心大家 |
[28:46] | the team will make. | 会做出什么决定 |
[28:50] | You should make the decision for yourself. | 你应该自己来做决定 |
[28:54] | Really? Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[28:56] | We looked at Thomas’original files | 我们看了托马斯关于冰霜跟斯诺的 |
[28:59] | on Frost and Snow. | 原始档案 |
[29:00] | When Frost was created, | 冰霜被创造出来的时候 |
[29:03] | Thomas didn’t try to decide who his daughter should be. | 托马斯没有擅自决定他女儿应该是谁 |
[29:06] | He took a step back, and he let’em figure it out. | 他后退了一步 让她们自行决定 |
[29:09] | So using the CRC and choosing who you should be, | 所以使用冷冻舱选择你应该是谁 |
[29:13] | that’s not our choice to make. | 这不是由我们决定的 |
[29:15] | Only you can decide who you’re gonna be. | 只有你自己才能觉得要成为谁 |
[29:20] | Ooh, okay, this is what we’re doing. | 行吧 那我们就这么办了 |
[29:25] | Okay, my turn. | 轮到我了 |
[29:27] | So you’ve made a decision? | 你做出决定了吗 |
[29:30] | Not even, | 还没 |
[29:31] | but whatever decision I make, | 但不管我做出什么决定 |
[29:33] | it’ll be mine… | 都是我自愿的 |
[29:34] | all mine. | 纯自愿 |
[29:46] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[29:48] | – It was a massive sonic attack downtown. | 市中心发生了大规模的声波袭击 |
[29:49] | It looks like our Fiddler friend is back | 应该是我们的提琴手朋友回来 |
[29:50] | and ready to rumble. | 准备大干一场了 |
[29:52] | Wait, that’s Hartley’s Krakatoa Club. | 等下 那里是哈特利的喀拉喀托俱乐部 |
[29:58] | He’s gone after The Fiddler. | 他去找提琴手了 |
[29:59] | – If he’s still hurt, why didn’t he ask for help? | 可他伤还没好 为什么不找人帮忙 |
[30:02] | He doesn’t want your help. | 他不想你们帮忙 |
[30:04] | He finally made his choice. | 他终于做了决定 |
[30:18] | Does it look like I’m playing? | 我看着像是开玩笑吗 |
[30:19] | For the last time, where is Hartley Rathaway? | 最后问一次 哈特利·拉维在哪儿 |
[30:35] | Please Let him go. | -拜托 -放他走 |
[30:38] | Hartley. | 哈特利 |
[30:40] | I knew, if I put the squeeze on your squeeze, | 我就知道 如果我不断给你施压的话 |
[30:42] | you’d show up sooner or later. | 你迟早是会现身的 |
[30:45] | Just in time, too, cause I was starting to get bored | 来得也挺及时 因为我已经开始厌倦 |
[30:47] | of torturing your employees. | 折磨你的手下了 |
[30:49] | She killed them all | 她把他们全杀了 |
[30:52] | the whole crew. | 全部雇员 |
[30:53] | Did I mention | 我有说过 |
[30:56] | that there are fates worse than death? | 还有生不如死的命运吗 |
[31:21] | – It’s over, Fiddler. | 结束了 提琴手 |
[31:23] | You’re powerless | 你无能为力 |
[31:25] | and outnumbered. | 又寡不敌众 |
[31:31] | Oh, Flash. | 闪电侠 |
[31:33] | You came to my show. | 你来看我的演出了 |
[31:35] | See, instruments are just a tool. | 你看 乐器只是工具而已 |
[31:42] | A real artist uses what’s inside them | 真正的艺术家会使用自身的能力 |
[32:06] | Time to get what I came for. | 是时候达到我的此行目的了 |
[32:14] | How do you like my upgrade? | 你喜欢我的升级吗 |
[32:17] | Don’t. Stop | 不要 住手 |
[32:19] | Snow told me what you said. | 斯诺告诉了我你说的话 |
[32:21] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不必这样做的 |
[32:22] | You can still choose another way. | 你还可以另选出路 |
[32:24] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[32:26] | Roderick is dead because of her. | 她把罗德里克害死了 |
[32:30] | I have nothing to live for now. | 我现在没有生活的目标了 |
[32:31] | Yes, you do. | 你还有的 |
[32:33] | I’lI show you. | 我给你看 |
[32:55] | The Fiddler didn’t kill them. | 提琴手没有杀死他们 |
[32:57] | They’re trapped in a vibrational phase. | 他们被困在一个震动相里 |
[33:00] | But they need your gauntlets to get them out. | 可是需要你的手套救他们出来 |
[33:31] | You made the right choice. | 你做了正确的选择 |
[33:33] | And reset things in the process. | 并在此过程中重置了一些东西 |
[33:44] | You saved a lot of lives today | 你今天救了很多人命 |
[33:46] | What do you wanna do with The Fiddler? | 你打算怎么处置提琴手 |
[33:49] | You figure it out. | 你自己做主 |
[33:50] | I’m busy. | 我没空 |
[33:56] | Aw, look at hfm, | 看看他 |
[33:58] | wandering around like a lost puppy. | 像只迷路的流浪狗一样四处游荡 |
[34:00] | You all right there? | 你还好吗 |
[34:01] | No. We got what we came for. | 不好 我们达到了此行目的 |
[34:03] | Now let’s get the hell out of here. | 现在赶紧离开这里 |
[34:10] | – It was Mercer. | 是莫瑟 |
[34:12] | He took The Fiddler. | 他带走了提琴手 |
[34:17] | And my gauntlets. | 还有我的手套 |
[34:28] | Her name is Andrea Wozzeck. | 她叫安德里亚·沃泽克 |
[34:29] | Turns out she’s also working with Owen Mercer. | 原来她也在跟欧文·莫瑟合作 |
[34:32] | Why is anyone’s guess. | 大家都不知道原因 |
[34:34] | Supervillain team- up, great. | 超级坏蛋也组队了 这下好了 |
[34:36] | So do we know why they want Hartley’s gauntlet? | 他们为什么想要哈特利的手套呢 |
[34:39] | Do we care? – Uh | -这重要吗 -呃 |
[34:41] | Look, the only thing that I’m concerned about right now | 我现在最关心的是 |
[34:45] | is, “What did you decide? | 你是怎么决定的 |
[34:47] | I didn’t decide anything. | 我没做任何决定 |
[34:49] | Snow did. | 是斯诺决定的 |
[34:50] | She already told everybody else. | 她已经告诉了其他人 |
[34:52] | I guess now it’s time she tells you too. | 是时候也告诉你了 |
[34:56] | What is. | 那怎么 |
[34:58] | – I know that this has been difficult for you, | 我知道你一直过得很不好 |
[35:02] | and that whatever decision I make will affect you a lot, | 不管我作何决定 都会对你产生巨大影响 |
[35:07] | but not as much as it will affect me | 可是都比不上对我的影响 |
[35:10] | This is my fate, | 这是我的命运 |
[35:12] | my future, | 我的未来 |
[35:14] | my life. | 我的生活 |
[35:17] | I’m not going back inside the CRC. | 我不要回到冷冻舱里去 |
[35:19] | What? | 什么 |
[35:21] | – I’m gonna choose my own path | 我要走自己的路 |
[35:24] | and be my own person, | 过自己的生活 |
[35:27] | whoever that ends up being. | 不管这条路通往哪里 |
[35:32] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[35:34] | What, I’m just supposed to forget about Frost | 难道我就该忘掉冰霜 |
[35:36] | and accept this? – Yes, | -接受这一切吗 -对 |
[35:39] | because I didn’t choose this. | 因为这不是我的选择 |
[35:41] | Caitlin did | 是凯特琳的选择 |
[35:42] | when she created a person | 她创造了一个人 |
[35:44] | with feelings | 一个富有感情 |
[35:46] | and free will, | 有自由意志的人 |
[35:49] | and I won’t give that up | 我不会放弃这一切 |
[35:50] | to become someone I’m not. | 去成为另一个人 |
[35:51] | Please, you don’t even have your own name. | 拜托 你自己连个名字都没有 |
[35:54] | Actually, I do. | 其实我有的 |
[35:56] | I found out today that my father always dreamed | 我今天才发现 父亲一直梦想着 |
[35:59] | of creating something | 创造新事物 |
[36:01] | or someone new, | 或者新生命 |
[36:04] | and he called her Khione. | 他取名为喀俄涅 |
[36:07] | But science is like nature. | 科学犹如大自然 |
[36:10] | It can be cruel | 可以很残酷 |
[36:11] | as well as beautiful. | 也可以很美丽 |
[36:14] | Either way, we can’t control it. | 不管怎样 我们都控制不了 |
[36:16] | So I know Caitlin and Frost are gone, | 我知道凯特琳和冰霜已经消失了 |
[36:22] | and we can mourn the flowers | 我们可以悼念藤蔓上 |
[36:24] | that have fallen from the vine, | 凋零的花朵 |
[36:26] | but we can’t ask a new bloom | 但是我们不能要求新开的骨朵 |
[36:29] | to give up its place in exchange. | 放弃自己的生命来挽回之前的鲜花 |
[36:32] | I hope you can accept that. | 希望你能够接受这一点 |
[36:35] | I hope you can accept me, | 希望你能够接受我 |
[36:38] | cause I’d like to live | 因为我想活下去 |
[36:39] | and grow with all of you. | 跟你们所有人一起成长 |
[36:42] | We want that too. | 我们也希望这样 |
[36:45] | You need to get inside right now, okay? | 你必须马上进去 好吗 |
[36:47] | That was always the plan. That was our plan. | 这是我们的计划 一直以来的计划 |
[36:51] | That was Caitlin’s plan! | 那是凯特琳的计划 |
[36:53] | Plans change. | 计划有变 |
[37:12] | Do you realize what you’ve just done? | 你知道自己刚干了什么蠢事吗 |
[37:16] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[37:18] | I just helped a new friend. | 帮助了一位新朋友 |
[37:26] | The next time that I see you, | 下次等我见到你 |
[37:29] | I am taking you down. | 一定要把你拿下 |
[37:31] | Mark | 马克 |
[37:39] | Looks like you’re back to 100%. | 看来你已经完全恢复了 |
[37:42] | – It stopped raining. | 雨停了 |
[37:46] | – Is Mark gonna be okay? | 马克会好起来吗 |
[37:49] | I hope so. | 希望会吧 |
[38:04] | Well, the sun is shining, | 阳光明媚 |
[38:08] | and we made it through the week. | 我们坚持了一周 |
[38:09] | Mm, and in one piece at that. | 而且毫发无损 |
[38:11] | And even though it’s hard | 尽管很难相信 |
[38:14] | to believe that we’ll never see | 我们再也见不到 |
[38:15] | Caitlin or Frost again, | 凯特琳或者冰霜了 |
[38:16] | I am happy for Khione. | 我还是替喀俄涅高兴 |
[38:20] | Yeah, I know what you mean. | 我知道你的意思 |
[38:23] | That’s why I keep telling myself that | 所以我一直告诉自己 |
[38:26] | Frost chose to become Hellfrost and fight Deathstorm, | 冰霜自愿成为地狱冰霜与死亡风暴战斗 |
[38:30] | just like Caitlin chose to go into the CRC, | 就像凯特琳自愿进入冷冻舱 |
[38:33] | and now Khione’s made her choice too. | 现在喀俄涅也做了自己的选择 |
[38:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:38] | Is it crazy to think that this | 我觉得新版凯特琳 |
[38:40] | new version of Caitlin is what | 就是她一直想成为的样子 |
[38:41] | she would’ve wanted all along? | 这想法荒谬吗 |
[38:44] | No, not at all. | 一点也不 |
[38:47] | I think she’d like her. | 我觉得她会喜欢这个自己的 |
[38:52] | So? | 那么 |
[38:55] | Got any weekend plans? | 周末有什么计划吗 |
[38:58] | Actually, I was thinking | 其实我在想 |
[39:01] | we could take in a geyser. | 我们可以去看间歇泉 |
[39:23] | *Sittin’here, eatin’my heart out, waitin’* | 坐在这里 吞噬我的内心 等待 |
[39:27] | *Waitin’for some lover to come* | 等待爱人的到来 |
[39:32] | *Dialed about a thousand numbers* | 拨了无数个号码 |
[39:34] | You are a great dancer! | 你真会跳舞 |
[39:37] | And Joe is very good at standing stilll | 乔真会站着不动 |
[39:41] | You are funny! | 你真幽默 |
[39:43] | *I need some hot stuff, baby, tonight* | 我需要一些热辣恋人 宝贝 今晚 |
[39:47] | *Iwant some hot stuff, baby, this evening* | 我需要一些热辣恋人 今晚 |
[39:52] | *Gotta have some hot stuff* | 必须有热辣恋人 |
[39:54] | *Gotta have some love tonight* | 今晚必须有热辣恋人 |
[39:57] | *Hot stuff* | 热辣 |
[39:59] | *I need hot stuff* | 各大应用商店皆可下载 我需要热辣恋人 |
[40:01] | Chuck! | 各大应用商店皆可爪载 查克 |
[40:03] | *I want some hot stuff* | 各大应用商店皆可下载 我需要热辣恋人 |
[40:05] | Wanna dance? | 各大应用商店皆可下载 要跳舞吗 |
[40:08] | *I need hot stuff* | 各大应用商店皆可下载 我需要热辣恋人 |
[40:12] | *Baby, baby, baby, baby* | 各大应用商店皆可下载 宝贝 宝贝 宝贝 宝贝 |
[40:15] | *Tonight* | 各大应用商店皆可下载 今晚 |
[40:22] | Best babymoon adventure- – | 最棒的蜜月冒险 |
[40:24] | Ever. | 史无前例 |
[40:25] | – I love you, Mrs. West- Allen. | 我爱你 韦斯特·艾伦太太 |
[40:27] | – I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:29] | even if you are a terrible dancer. | 尽管你舞技超差 |
[40:30] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[40:32] | *I want some hot stuff, baby, this evening* | 我要热辣恋人 宝贝 今晚 |
[40:35] | I’m a good dancer. | 我舞技超好的 |
[40:37] | Yeah, watch this. | 你瞧好了 |
[40:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:59] | – It’s ready. | 准备好了 |
[41:35] | Central City, The Flash disgraced me. | 中城市民们 闪电侠让我颜面扫地 |
[41:39] | Now a of you | 现在你们所有人 |
[41:41] | will pay the price, | 都要为此付出代价 |
[41:44] | and justice wil be served | 正义将得到伸张 |
[41:45] | and justice will be served. | 正义将得到伸张 |
[41:52] | *Don’t kill my vibe* | 别扫我的兴 |
[41:54] | *I’m flawless by design* | 我简直完美无缺 |
[41:56] | Me, look at me. | 看看我 |
[41:58] | Yeah, you got it- Nobody else has these moves. | -嗯 上道了 -没人会跳这些动作 |
[41:59] | Look. – That’s not really… | -你看 -那其实不算 |
[42:03] | – I love dancing! | 我喜爱跳舞 |
[42:06] | SIMON SMITH He’s The Flash! | 他是闪电侠 |
[42:07] | RICK STRANAN Nope, no, I’m notl Just kidding! | -不 我不漏 -开玩笑 |
[42:10] | GFGdLIVSBC *I was born for this! * | 我天生就是舞者 |
[42:11] | *I was born for this! * | 我天生就是舞者 |