时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Gabba gabba hey! | 嘎巴嘎巴嘿 |
[00:11] | Yeah. I know. | 对 我知道 |
[00:13] | Very well done. | 做得很好 |
[00:18] | Target secured. | 目标得手 |
[00:20] | Now, where’s our- where’s our getaway? | 我们的 我们的逃生出口在哪 |
[00:22] | Freezel | 不许动 |
[00:24] | Drop the weapon. | 放下武器 |
[00:26] | Two against one. Guy’s got a death wish. | 二对一 这家伙是找死 |
[00:30] | Yeah, either that or he’s an idiot. | 对 不是那样他就是傻瓜 |
[00:32] | Either way, I’m gonna enjoy this. | 无论如何 我会享受这么做的 |
[00:47] | Thank you, Amar. | 谢谢你 阿马尔 |
[02:07] | Think she could tell we tried that recipe | 觉得她能尝出来我们在闪电时间里 |
[02:09] | 40 times in Flashtime? | 试做了40次 |
[02:11] | No. Yeah, yeah. | -不能 -对 对 |
[02:13] | So another great babymoon adventure in the books. | 又一次迎婴蜜月冒险记入史册 |
[02:16] | Yeah, tomorrow, we do that sunset cruise off Kauai, | 对 明天 我们完成考艾岛的日落游船之旅 |
[02:18] | and then Cabo for a mezcal nightcap. | 然后去卡伯喝杯夜洒 |
[02:19] | and then Cabo for a mezcal nightcap. | 然后去卡伯喝杯夜洒 |
[02:20] | At this rate, we are definitely gonna finish the list | 这样下去 我们绝对能在你怀孕之前 |
[02:23] | before you’re pregnant. | 完成清单 |
[02:24] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[02:27] | CCPD Alert. | 中城警局 |
[02:28] | There was a break in at Corbin Taft Industries | 塔夫特工业发生了闯入事件 |
[02:30] | There was a break in at Corbin Taft Incustries. | 塔夫特工业发生了闯入事件 |
[02:31] | Do you want me to drop you off at home? | 你想要让我把你送回家吗 |
[02:32] | No, no, no, IIlgo with. I mean, Aariz could use | 不 不 不 我一块去 我是说 阿里兹 |
[02:34] | a day off from the lab break- in beat. | 一直报道报道实验室闯入案中也该体息一下 |
[02:36] | Okay. Can we get a doggy bag? | 好 我们能打包带走吗 |
[02:37] | Okay. Can we get a doggy bag? | 好 我们能打包带走吗 |
[02:38] | Okay. Can we get a doggy bag? | 好 我们能打包带走吗 |
[02:41] | Okay. They don’t do that. | -好的 -他门不做这种事 |
[02:43] | They don’t do that? No | -他们不这么干 -不 |
[02:48] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[02:50] | These plants are great. | 这些植物很棒 |
[02:51] | Allegra? | 爱兰歌娜 |
[02:53] | Hi, Chuck…and Khione. | 嗨 查克 还有喀俄涅 |
[02:56] | Have you ever noticed that there is nothing natural | 你注意到没有星辰实验室 |
[02:59] | inside S. T. A. R. Labs? | 没有自然的东西 |
[03:00] | I mean, there aren’t even windows. | 就连窗户都没有 |
[03:03] | Are we underground? | 我们是在地下吗 |
[03:03] | Are we underground? | 我们是在地下吗 |
[03:06] | Yeah, I can’t | 对 我不行 |
[03:07] | I’m on my way out, so… | 我正要出去 所以 |
[03:09] | Really? Cause… | 真的吗 因为 |
[03:12] | I had a really great time | 我们前几天 |
[03:14] | getting our groove on the other night, and… | 晚上相处的很融洽 还有 |
[03:16] | NSTRUMENTATION I’m gonna take such good care of you. | 我会好好照顾你的 |
[03:20] | We still haven’t talked about our other close encounter. | 我们还没有谈过我们的近距离接触 |
[03:23] | Oh, that is a lovely name. | 那是个不错的名字 |
[03:25] | Sure, later. | 当然 晚点再见 |
[03:27] | Cause right now, you have science to do. | 因为现在 你有科学要研究 |
[03:28] | Cause right now, you have science to do. | 因为现在 你有科学要研究 |
[03:29] | Oh, yeah, I did find fragments of Mercer’s boomerang | 对 我在舞池里找到了莫瑟的回旋镖 |
[03:33] | on the dance floor, and I was gonna run some scans, but- – | 我打算进行一些扫描 但是 |
[03:35] | Great. We’ll talk afterwards. | 好极了 我们之后再聊 |
[03:37] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[03:39] | I’ll be around. | 我就在附近 |
[03:40] | Somewhere. | 什么地方 |
[03:41] | Somewhere. | 什么地方 |
[03:45] | Her name is Kesha. | 她叫作凯莎 |
[03:47] | No, it’s Allegra. | 不 是爱兰歌娜 |
[03:51] | Oh. Hello, Kesha. | 你好 凯莎 |
[03:55] | Why is Allegra afraid of you? | 爱兰歌娜为什么害怕你 |
[03:59] | Honestly, I- – | 说真的 我 |
[04:02] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[04:05] | Are you two not friends anymore? | 你们不是朋友了吗 |
[04:07] | Oh, no, no, we’re definitely still friends. | 不 不 我们还是朋友 |
[04:12] | Or at least I- – | 或者至少我 |
[04:15] | I hope so. | 我希望如此 |
[04:24] | Kesha, meet Bob. | 凯莎 见见鲍勃 |
[04:25] | Kesha, meet Bob. | 凯莎 见见鲍勃 |
[04:26] | Bob, Kesha. | 鲍勃 凯莎 |
[04:32] | We ID’d three assailants from a surveillance feed | 我们从监控录像中识别了三名袭击者 |
[04:34] | Wozzeck, Mercer, and a Michelle Amar, AKA | 沃泽科 莫瑟 还有米歇尔·阿马尔 也就是 |
[04:38] | Murmur, yeah- we did a story on her last year. | -低语者 我们去年对她进行了报道 |
[04:41] | CO- EXECUTIVE PRODUCER She’s a angry med student turned serial killer | 她是一位变成连环杀手的愤怒医学生 |
[04:43] | who has now teamed up with a pair | 现在和无情的科技窃贼 |
[04:45] | of ruthless tech thieves. | 一起合作 |
[04:47] | of ruthless tech thieves. | 一起合作 |
[04:48] | Well, Amar’s definitely got an upgrade. | 阿马尔绝对是升级了 |
[04:51] | These filings left behind from her weapon, | 她武器留下的挫屑 |
[04:53] | they’re almost impossible to see without a microscope, | 没有显微镜几乎看不到 |
[04:55] | but I think they’re cutting- edge nanocircuitry, | 但是我觉得他们是尖端的纳米电路 |
[04:58] | just like the new boomerangs Mercer is using. | 就像是莫瑟使用的新回旋镖 |
[05:00] | And Wozzeck’s new fiddle. | 还有沃泽科的新提琴 |
[05:02] | I just interviewed the lab tech and asked him | 我刚刚询问了实验室工作人员问了他 |
[05:04] | what Amar and the others might have wanted. | 阿马尔和其他人可能想要的东西 |
[05:07] | He said that a temporal scanner is missing. | 他说时间扫描仪不见了 |
[05:08] | He said that a temporal scanner is missing. | 他说时间扫描仪不见了 |
[05:11] | It’s a device that measures radioactive half- lives | 那是用来测量放射性半衰期的装置 |
[05:13] | It’s a device that measures radioactive half- lives. | 那是用来测量放射性半衰期的装置 |
[05:14] | It tells you what year you’re in. | 他会告诉你你所处的时代 |
[05:16] | Why would they need that? | 他们为什么会需要那个 |
[05:19] | Don’t Rogues have calendar apps? | 无赖帮没有日历软件吗 |
[05:19] | Don’t Rogues have calendar apps? | 无赖帮没有日历软件吗 |
[05:21] | Everything they’ve stolen- – | 他们偷的所有东西 |
[05:23] | the Roemer accelerator battery… | 罗默加速器电池 |
[05:25] | the Roemer accelerator battery… | 罗默加速器电池 |
[05:27] | The sonic gauntlets | 声波手套 |
[05:30] | Now a temporal scanner? | 现在又是时间扫描仪 |
[05:33] | They’re all components you’d need | 那是用来制造宇宙跑步机的 |
[05:35] | to build a cosmic treadmill. | 所有组件 |
[05:38] | Do I want to know what that is? | 我想要知道那是什么东西吗 |
[05:39] | Do I want to know what that is? | 我想要知道那是什么东西吗 |
[05:40] | It’s a machine that uses kinetic energy | 那是一种利用动能 |
[05:41] | It’s a machine that uses kinetic energy | 那是一种利用动能 |
[05:44] | to open quantum wormholes in space and time, | 在时空中打开量子虫洞的机器 |
[05:46] | which is a lot of power in the wrong hands. | 错误的人手中掌握了不少力量 |
[05:49] | Yeah, I didn’t. | 对 我不想知道 |
[05:51] | Godspeed used one in 2049 | 2049年的神速力用这样的机器 |
[05:52] | when he came back to our time. | 回到了我们时间 |
[05:56] | Now you’re telling me a trio of murderous lunatics | 现在是告诉我有三个杀人成性的疯子 |
[05:59] | STORY BY is trying to, what, build a time machine? | 正在试图 组装时间机器 |
[06:00] | is trying to, what, build a time machine? | 正在试图 组装时间机器 |
[06:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:05] | DIRECTED BY Whatever their goal is, it’s not all I’m worried about. | 不管他们的目标是什么那还不是我担心的全部 |
[06:07] | There’s something worse than actual time bandits? | 还有比时间盗贼更糟糕的事情吗 |
[06:10] | If they take a cosmic treadmill on a crime spree, | 如果他们使用宇宙跑步机疯狂作案 |
[06:12] | they could damage the timeline itself. | 他们可能破坏时间线本身 |
[06:15] | Just one paradox could permanently alter | 只要一个悖论就能彻底 |
[06:17] | the fabric of space- time. | 改变时空结构 |
[06:18] | Great, cause I wasn’t worried enough before. | 好极了 因为我之前还不担心呢 |
[06:21] | I mean, they haven’t built this thing yet. | 我是说 他们还没有建成这个东西 |
[06:23] | They’re still missing one major component, | 他们还缺失一个主要的组件 |
[06:24] | a quantum vibration engine. | 一台量子振动引擎 |
[06:27] | Treadmill won’t work without it. | 没有跑步机就工作不了 |
[06:28] | Where can they find one of those? | 他们能在哪找到这样的东西 |
[06:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:33] | But I know someone who might. | 但是我知道谁知道 |
[06:40] | So you need a vibration engine? | 所以你需要振动引擎 |
[06:43] | Not us, no the Rogues that stole your gauntlets. | 不是我们 是偷走你的手套的无赖帮 |
[06:46] | We think they’re working together to steal one. | 我们觉得他们联手打算偷一台 |
[06:48] | So that they can build a more dangerous weapon, | 好让他们制造一台更危险的武器 |
[06:50] | one that could destroy the entire timeline. | 一台能够摧毁整个时间线的机器 |
[06:54] | Well, that sounds super ominous. | 那听起来很不吉利 |
[06:57] | Luckily, those jackasses will have to get in line behind me. | 幸运的是 那些混蛋得排在我后面 |
[06:59] | Don’t tell us that you’re thinking of moving | 别告诉我们你也打算进军 |
[07:01] | into time travel too. | 时间旅行 |
[07:03] | Oof, no. I don’t need those headaches. | 不 我不需要那些头疼的困扰 |
[07:05] | If I had a vibration engine, I would supercharge | 如果我有振动引擎 我就能加大 |
[07:07] | the new gauntlets Im working on. | 我在研究的新手套的功率 |
[07:09] | Sadly, there’s only one such engine in existence- – | 可惜的是 现存只有一台引擎 |
[07:10] | Sadly, there’s only one such engine in existence- – | 可惜的是 现存只有一台引擎 |
[07:13] | military- grade, worth a million, | 军用级别 价值百万 |
[07:16] | and basically untouchable. | 基本上不可触及 |
[07:23] | The DOD is keeping it at a research facility | 国防部把它保存在城外的 |
[07:25] | outside the city. | 一个研究机构里 |
[07:27] | That’s where they’re headed. | 那就是他们要去的地方 |
[07:29] | Maybe the Flash could contact the DOD | 也许闪电侠能够联系国防部 |
[07:31] | and see if they could move it | 看看他们能不能转移到 |
[07:32] | to S. T. A. R. Labs for safekeeping. | 星辰实验室保存 |
[07:34] | Yeah, that’s not gonna happen. | 是 那是不可能的 |
[07:35] | General Eiling? You know this guy? | 艾林将军 你认识这个人 |
[07:38] | Yeah, Team Flash had some… | 对 闪电小队过去 |
[07:42] | rough encounters with him in the past. | 和他有过一次不友好的接触 |
[07:44] | He’s not gonna listen to us. | 他是不会听我们的 |
[07:46] | So how do we stop them from stealing the engine? | 所以我们要怎么阻止他们偷走引擎 |
[07:49] | Well, that’s obvious. | 那很明显 |
[07:52] | We just have to steal it first. | 我们必须要先偷到手 |
[07:55] | Hartley, I’m not gonna get caught | 哈特利 我不要因为从国防部偷东西 |
[07:58] | stealing from the DOD. | 被抓住 |
[08:00] | Then don’t send the Flash. | 那就不要派闪电侠去 |
[08:03] | Mercer, Wozzeck, and Amar teamed up | 莫瑟 沃泽科 阿马尔组队 |
[08:05] | to steal this engine, so how about we put together | 偷这个引擎 所以不如我们组建一个属于我们的 |
[08:08] | a little team of Rogues of our own? | 无赖小队 |
[08:10] | Beat them to the punch? | 先他们一步 |
[08:23] | The vibrational engine’s locked inside a secure vault | 震动引擎锁在 |
[08:25] | in Fort L. U. K. IA. | LUKIA. 堡的保险库中 |
[08:27] | But the antechamber is outfitted | 但是前厅装配了 |
[08:28] | with a heavy- duty meta dampener. | 高强度的超人类抑制器 |
[08:30] | So we want to get inside that vault, | 所以我们想要进入保险库 |
[08:32] | we need to cut the dampener’s power first. | 我们需要先切断抑制器的能源 |
[08:34] | Okay, and why can’t Barry | 好 为什么巴里 |
[08:36] | just run there and do it himself? | 不能跑过去自己做 |
[08:38] | Because the dampener is powered | 因为抑制器是由 |
[08:40] | by four different generators. | 四种不同的发电机供电的 |
[08:42] | They all need to be disconnected simultaneously | 需要同时切断 |
[08:44] | in order for me to gain access to the engine. | 才能让我接触到引擎 |
[08:46] | Also, each generator has its own unique power source | 还有 每个引擎有各自独特的能源 |
[08:50] | cold fusion, thermal, you name it. | 低温聚变 热能 应有尽有 |
[08:52] | So we’re gonna need four specialists | 所以我们需要四位专业人员 |
[08:54] | to take the generators offline. | 来让发电机下线 |
[08:55] | You mean four criminals. | 你是说四个罪犯 |
[08:57] | Can’t we take a beat and find some other folks | 我们不能暂停一下找其他人 |
[09:00] | that can help us? | 来帮助我们吗 |
[09:01] | There isn’t time. | 没时间了 |
[09:02] | Tomorrow, the DOD’s running war games exercises | 明天 国防部要在梅森镇附近 |
[09:04] | out by Masonville. | 进行军事演习 |
[09:06] | It’s the one night all year the fort will be understaffed | 那是全年唯一一次堡垒会短缺人手 |
[09:08] | and our best chance to make it inside. | 也是我们进入的最好时机 |
[09:10] | But if you’d rather let a time machine | 但是如果你宁愿让时间机器 |
[09:12] | fall into the hands of three psychopaths… | 落入三个精神病手中 |
[09:15] | That settles it. | 就这么定了 |
[09:17] | We have to trust our own Rogues to do the right thing. | 我们必须信任我们自己的无赖帮做对的事 |
[09:19] | What if they don’t feel like it? | 如果他们不想做呢 |
[09:21] | Time and space flow like a river. | 时间和空间像河流一样流淌 |
[09:23] | If our enemies disrupt the flow, | 如果我们的敌人扰乱流动 |
[09:25] | then we could all drown. | 我们都可能淹死 |
[09:29] | They’ll do the right thing. What choice do they have? | 他们会做正确的事 他们有什么选择 |
[09:32] | We don’t have a choice either. | 我们也别无选择 |
[09:33] | I know this plan is risky, | 我知道这个计划很冒险 |
[09:35] | but if we go back to the drawing board now, | 但是如果我们重头再来 |
[09:39] | it’ll be too late to get the engine | 就来不及拿到引擎 |
[09:40] | and keep the timeline safe. | 保护时间线了 |
[09:42] | We just need to find out why these other Rogues | 我们只需要找到为什么这些其他的无赖帮成员 |
[09:43] | want it to begin with. | 一开始为什么想要的到 |
[09:45] | Okay. We’ll work on that. | 好 我们在这方面下功夫 |
[09:47] | You two focus on recruiting some old friends. | 你们两个专注于招募一些老朋友 |
[09:53] | AII right, where do we start, boss? | 我们从哪开始 |
[09:56] | Well, Mercer and the others don’t have a tech background, | 莫瑟和其他人没有技术背景 |
[09:59] | so I’m guessing they didn’t wake up one morning | 所以我猜他们不是心血来潮说 |
[10:02] | and say, “Hey, let’s build a time machine. “ | 我们来建一个时间机器吧 |
[10:04] | So you still think there’s a partner. | 所以你觉得还有个搭档 |
[10:06] | Yeah, someone that we haven’t met yet | 对 是一个我们还没见过 |
[10:08] | who wants a cosmic treadmill and is willing to bankroll | 想要得到宇宙跑步机而且愿意资助整个行动 |
[10:10] | an entire operation to get it. | 来得到的人 |
[10:12] | A benefactor. | 一个赞助人 |
[10:14] | Chester, can you run a comparative analysis | 切斯特 你能对莫瑟回旋镖上的碎片 |
[10:16] | on the fragment from Mercer’s boomerang | 还有巴里发现的阿马尔刀上的挫屑 |
[10:18] | with the filings that Barry found on Amar’s knife | 做一下对比分析吗 |
[10:20] | and see if there’s any sort of connection there? | 看看有没有什么联系 |
[10:24] | Khione, do you like scavenger hunts? | 喀俄涅 你喜欢寻宝游戏吗 |
[10:26] | I have no idea. But I can’t wait to find out. | 我不知道 但是我等不及要知道 |
[10:28] | Because we need to see if you and Allegra can see | 因为我们需要看看你和爱兰歌娜能不能看看 |
[10:31] | if they’ve stolen any old Rogue tech from the Starchives | 他们是不是偷走了在实验室档案馆里的任何就无赖帮科技 |
[10:33] | to build their new weapons. | 来组装他们的新武器 |
[10:35] | I was hoping that Allegra could | 我希望阿莱格来能帮我 |
[10:37] | actually help me on this. | 处理这件事 |
[10:38] | Oh, I don’t want Khione to get lost. | 我不想要喀俄涅走丢 |
[10:44] | Better get started. | 赶紧开始吧 |
[10:51] | So sorry about that. | 不好意思 |
[10:53] | There’s your chia fusion oat milk pumpkin spice latte, | 这是你的奇亚籽风味燕麦乳南瓜香料拿铁 |
[10:56] | hold the whip, iced, not hot this time. | 少放鲜奶油 冰镇 这回不是热的了 |
[10:59] | Sometimes, I can just get too carried away. | 有时候 我就是得意忘形了 |
[11:07] | Jaco. | 贾克 |
[11:08] | Hey, it’s Officer Barry Allen. | 是巴里·艾伦警官 |
[11:10] | You probably don’t remember me. | 你可能不记得我了 |
[11:11] | No, of course I do. Hey. | 不 我当然记得 |
[11:13] | Yeah, you cleared my name and you got my son back. | 对 你洗清了我的罪名还找回了我的儿子 |
[11:15] | What’s up, man? | 怎么了 兄弟 |
[11:16] | This is gonna sound kind of strange, | 这听起来会有点奇怪 |
[11:19] | but do you remember how you said | 但是你还记得你说过 |
[11:21] | if I ever needed anything. | 如果我需要什么 |
[11:23] | Wow, okay. We need your meta powers | 好的 我们需要你的超能力 |
[11:25] | to help save the city. | 来拯救城市 |
[11:27] | Hell yeah! | 好极了 |
[11:28] | I hate this job. | 我讨厌这份工作 |
[11:30] | Let’s do this. | 开干吧 |
[11:36] | Let me get this straight. | 让我把这件事捋清楚 |
[11:41] | You want me to help you | 你想让我帮助你 |
[11:43] | break into a high- tech facility, | 闯进高科技实验室 |
[11:45] | a fortress no less, | 这个地方固若金汤 |
[11:47] | to steal highly classified technology? | 去偷走高度机密的科技设备 |
[11:51] | And yet you won’t help me bring Frost back? | 但你却不帮我把冰霜救回来 |
[12:00] | Forget about it. | 算了吧 |
[12:02] | – I see you’re looking for her at the bottom of that glass. | 我看你正在酒瓶里找她呢不是 |
[12:04] | How’s that working out for you? | 找到了吗 |
[12:06] | You know, if it wasn’t for you, | 如果不是因为你 |
[12:09] | I could have got Frost back and I wouldn’t be | 我就能把冰霜救回来 这样我现在 |
[12:11] | drinking alone right now, would I? | 就不会一个人喝酒了 对吧 |
[12:14] | I should kill you for what you did. | 我该为你的所作所为杀了你 |
[12:16] | What’s stopping you? Bourbon? | 那是什么阻止了你 波本威士忌吗 |
[12:20] | I know how much you’re hurting. | 我知道你有多伤心 |
[12:23] | But we need someone who can shut down a thermal genierator | 但我们需要一个能在莫瑟 |
[12:26] | before Mercer, Wozzeck, and Amar gain the power | 沃泽科和阿马尔获得摧毁整个时间线的能量 |
[12:29] | to destroy an entire timeline. | 之前关闭热力发电机的人 |
[12:32] | You’ve helped us before. | 你以前帮过我们 |
[12:35] | I’m asking you to do it again. | 我要你再帮一次 |
[12:38] | We need you now more than ever. | 我们现在比以往任何时候都需要你 |
[12:53] | Wait, so you’re in? | 等等 你这是答应了吗 |
[12:58] | I’m gonna do what Frost would have wanted, yeah. | 我会做冰霜希望我做的事 对 |
[13:01] | One thing, though. | 不过 有个条件 |
[13:04] | I am not taking orders from him. | 我不会听他的命令 |
[13:10] | Hey, it’ll be easier with our next recruit. | 我们的下一个新成员会好些 |
[13:12] | He’ll trust me. | 他会信任我的 |
[13:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:16] | This is trusting you? | 这叫信任你吗 |
[13:18] | He just likes to make an entrance. | 他就是喜欢出风头 |
[13:33] | Well, well, well, | 好哇 |
[13:36] | if it isn’t my old friend, the Chemist. | 这不是我的老朋友 药剂师吗 |
[13:39] | Or should I say Officer Allen? | 或者应该叫艾伦警官 |
[13:43] | Whos the new sidekick? | 谁是你的新跟班啊 |
[13:45] | I’m nobody’s sidekick. I’m the Pied Piper. | 我不是谁的跟班 我是吹笛人 |
[13:47] | Ah, didn’t recognize you without the hood on. | 你没戴兜帽我都认不出来了 |
[13:50] | Just like your mama’s | 就像我和 |
[13:51] | not gonna recognize your faces | 我的同事收拾完你 |
[13:53] | once my associates and I are through rearranging them. | 你妈妈也认不出你的脸一样 |
[13:55] | You know, I ended up doing a stint | 因为你 我在铁山监狱 |
[13:57] | in Iron Heights because of you. | 蹲了一段时间 |
[14:00] | How did you get out? | 你怎么出来的 |
[14:02] | Easy. Turned state’s witness. | 简单 成了控方证人 |
[14:05] | Gave up the real mastermind | 供出了中城警局 |
[14:06] | behind the CCPD hostage situation, | 人质事件的幕后主使 |
[14:08] | got my get- out- of- jail- free card. | 拿到了我的出狱卡 |
[14:10] | You squealed on Amunet? | 你出卖了阿穆内特 |
[14:12] | I thought she was your soul mate. | 我以为她是你的灵魂伴侣呢 |
[14:14] | True love is a lie. | 真爱不过是谎言 |
[14:15] | Damn straight. | 说得对 |
[14:17] | Goldface’s only sidekick is cold, hard cash. | 金面人唯一的帮手就是现金 |
[14:22] | He ain’t some bleeding heart. | 他不是什么好人 |
[14:24] | Ain’t it the truth. | 那可不 |
[14:25] | And he sure as hell doesn’t stay up all night | 他肯定不会整晚熬夜看 |
[14:28] | reading”Dr. Zhivago, ”then sobbing | 《日瓦戈医生》然后为了尤里到死都没 |
[14:30] | when Yuri dies before finding Lara. | 找到劳拉的情节哭泣 |
[14:32] | Damn it, Carverl | 该死 卡佛 |
[14:34] | You were told that in confidence | 这是私底下告诉你的 |
[14:36] | Book club will remain a safe space. | 读书会仍然是一个安全的场所 |
[14:40] | Anyway, bye- bye. | 总之 再见了 |
[14:43] | No, no, wait. | 不 不 等等 |
[14:45] | I’m on another undercover assignment as the Chemist. | 我以药剂师的身份执行另一项卧底任务 |
[14:48] | I need to stop a new group of Rogues | 我得阻止一群新的无赖帮 |
[14:50] | from punching a hole in the timeline. | 在时间线上挖洞 |
[14:52] | You talking about the three that have been | 你说的是那三个整周都在 |
[14:54] | pulling tech heists all week? | 抢劫高科技的人吗 |
[14:56] | Yeah, I mean, if they finish this machine, | 是啊 我是说 如果他们做完了这台机器 |
[14:58] | they could go back in time and steal your turf | 他们就能回到过去 |
[15:01] | before you even got in the game. | 在你还没开始入局之前就偷走你的地盘 |
[15:03] | Help us and you can level the playing field | 帮助我们 你就可以在这种情况发生之前 |
[15:05] | before that happens. | 创造一个公平的竞争环境 |
[15:12] | 俗话说得好 二 As the old proverb goes, | |
[15:14] | ”The enemy of my enemy is my friend. “ | 敌人的敌人就是朋友 |
[15:16] | Yeah. – Fine, Chemist. | -嗯 -好吧 药剂师 |
[15:18] | What’s your plan? | 你的计划是什么 |
[15:26] | Well, it’s kind of a work in progress right now, | 还在计划中 |
[15:29] | but here’s what we’re thinking. | 但我们的想法是 |
[15:31] | Looks like Goldface has a few friends. | 看起来金面人有几个朋友 |
[15:35] | Well, just like the boss thought. | 就像老大想的那样 |
[15:41] | They’ll find out soon enough. | 他们很快就会知道的 |
[15:47] | And then, they’ll scream. | 然后 他们会尖叫 |
[15:57] | Lot of gold in these walls, Allen. | 墙上有很多真金白银啊 艾伦 |
[16:00] | I’m supposed to believe that you can afford all this | 难道我该相信你一个公务员的薪水 |
[16:02] | on a public servant’s salary? | 就能买得起这么多东西吗 |
[16:05] | No, I’m missing something. | 不 我遗漏了点什么 |
[16:09] | I’m gonna find out what it is too. | 我也要查清楚是怎么回事 |
[16:11] | Oh, you have no idea. | 哦 你不知道啊 |
[16:13] | Hang on, didn’t you knock over | 等等 你不是在2016年 |
[16:15] | my operation back in 2016? | 搞砸了我的生意吗 |
[16:17] | Operation? | 什么生意 |
[16:19] | Please, the place looked like a farmers market. | 拜托 那地方看起来就像农贸市场 |
[16:20] | Can we settle this later? | 我们可以以后再吵吗 |
[16:22] | Yeah. Yeah. | -嗯 -嗯 |
[16:23] | You listen to the man, all right? | 你听他的 好吗 |
[16:26] | This is a serious mission. We’re gonna save lives today. | 这是一项严肃的任务 我们今天要拯救生命 |
[16:28] | Aren’t you the fool that opened up an active volcano | 你不就是那个在中城地下开了个 |
[16:31] | underneath Central City? | 活火山的笨蛋吗 |
[16:32] | Oh, yeah, right after he killed my favorite bartender. | 是啊 就在他杀了我最喜欢的酒保之后 |
[16:35] | – I was cleared of those charges. | 我已经洗脱了那些指控 |
[16:36] | You’re not the smartest guy in the room. | 你可不是这里最聪明的人 |
[16:38] | Exactly. I am. | 没错 我才是 |
[16:40] | So if I could have everyone’s attention, the plan- – | 所以请大家注意 计划是 |
[16:43] | Your bar plays terrible music! | 你家酒吧的音乐太烂了 |
[16:44] | Excuse me? – You cost me more gold | -你说什么 -你花了我 |
[16:45] | than I can lift. Disco is dead, dude. | -很多金子 -迪斯科已死 兄弟 |
[16:48] | Guys! – Who cares? | -各位 -谁在乎 |
[16:51] | The plan. | 计划 |
[17:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:03] | 5 Thank you | 谢谢 |
[17:04] | So you’re sure the same person made all three weapons. | 所以你确定这三件武器是同一个人制造的 |
[17:07] | No doubt, | 毫无疑问 |
[17:08] | 2r Mercer’s boomerang, Wozzeck’s violin, | 莫瑟的回旋镖 沃泽科的小提琴 |
[17:11] | even Amar’s knife, all uniquely designed, | 甚至是阿马尔的刀 都是独一无二的设计 |
[17:13] | but I still can’t track where they’ve been manufactured | 但我还是查不到它们是在哪里制造的 |
[17:15] | or by who. | 是谁制造的 |
[17:18] | This is my last chance to break a story of a lifetime, | 这是我最后一次机会来报道人生中最大的新闻 |
[17:21] | and all I have is a bunch of tech | 而我只有一堆 |
[17:23] | that nobody understands. | 没人懂的科技 |
[17:25] | I am going to take five. | 我要休息五分钟 |
[17:35] | What’s with folks today? | 今天大家都怎么了 |
[17:40] | So then the four of you will disable the generators | 那你们四个去关闭发电机 |
[17:42] | while I use my s- – | 我用我的 |
[17:44] | CSI know- how | 警察取证手法去 |
[17:47] | to open the vault and grab the engine. | 打开保险库 偷走引擎 |
[17:51] | Any questions? | 有问题吗 |
[17:54] | What happens once we score the vibration engine? | 一旦我们拿到振动引擎会发生什么 |
[17:57] | Who gets it? | 归谁 |
[17:59] | No one – no one gets it | 不归谁 |
[18:01] | We’ll bring it back to S. T. AJR. Labs. | 我们会把它带回星辰实验室 |
[18:03] | And then I’ll return it to the DOD as soon as possible. | 然后我会尽快把它还给国防部 |
[18:07] | That engine’s worth a cool mil. | 那台发动机值整整一百万 |
[18:08] | If I’m gonna risk my hard- earned freedom to get it, | 如果我要拿我辛苦挣来的自由冒险 |
[18:11] | I want my cut. | 那就得给我分成 |
[18:13] | Guys, we all know that if anybody should get it, | 各位 我们都知道如果这东西理应归谁的话 |
[18:15] | it’s me. | 那就是我 |
[18:17] | I’m the only cryogenics engineer in this room, | 我是这个房间里唯一的低温工程师 |
[18:18] | and, Barry, you know I will put it to good use. | 巴里 你知道我会好好利用它的 |
[18:20] | Guys, nobody’s taking the engine. | 都说了 引擎不归谁 |
[18:23] | Well, now, I know stealing’s wrong, Bar, | 我知道偷窃是不对的 小巴 |
[18:26] | but, you know, I could use my cut | 但我可以用我那份钱 |
[18:28] | to put Harold through college. | 供哈罗德念完大学 |
[18:30] | Higher education, probably a stretch for your offspring. | 高等教育 对你的后代来说可能太困难了 |
[18:33] | Say that again, buddy. – Okay, hey. | -你再说一遍呢 -好了 嘿 |
[18:35] | Look, if anybody deserves that engine, it’s me. | 如果有人应该得到那台引擎 那就是我 |
[18:37] | Oh, my God. – I came up with the plan. | -天啊 -计划是我想出来的 |
[18:39] | I’ve been after it for months. – Yeah, why? | -我已经找了好几个月了 -为什么呢 |
[18:41] | So you can sell it for yourself? | 因为你打算自己卖掉吗 |
[18:43] | Oh, I don’t need money. | 我不需要钱 |
[18:46] | Tech like that could push my new gauntlets off the charts | 这样的技术可以让我的新护手更上一个台阶 |
[18:49] | to protect my team. | 来保护我的团队 |
[18:52] | I’m doing this for me, not your crew. | 我这么做是为了我自己 不是你的团队 |
[18:57] | There he is, the guy who sold out the woman he loves. | 这不就来了 那个出卖自己爱的女人的家伙 |
[19:04] | You got a big mouth. | 你真是个大嘴巴 |
[19:08] | Pretty too. | 我的也很漂亮 |
[19:12] | Good thing there’s no gold in these. | 还好这里面没有金子 |
[19:26] | That won’t make a difference. | 那有什么区别呢 |
[19:34] | Nobody is taking the engine. | 没人能拿走引擎 |
[19:40] | We’re changing the plan, all right? | 我们要改变计划了 好吗 |
[19:41] | No more splitting up. I’m sticking with you. | 以后再也不分开了 我会跟着你 |
[19:44] | Okay, we’re all gonna stick together, which means | 好吧 我们随时在一起 |
[19:46] | I will be with all of you every step of the way. | 也就是说我会一直跟着你们 |
[19:51] | You know, gentlemen, he doesn’t seem to trust us. | 先生们 他好像不太信任我们 |
[19:55] | Wanna know why? | 想知道为什么吗 |
[19:58] | We’re just a bunch of criminals to him. | 对他来说 我们只是一群罪犯 |
[20:01] | You don’t trust me either? | 你也不信任我吗 |
[20:09] | Guys, this mission is too important | 各位 这次任务太重要了 |
[20:13] | to risk screwing up. | 不能冒险搞砸 |
[20:15] | Well then maybe you shouldn’t be | 那你就别掺和进来了 |
[20:17] | a part of it, Officer Allen. | 艾伦警官 |
[20:25] | You can’t be serious. | 你不是认真的吧 |
[20:29] | This is a five- person plan. Okay? You need me too. | 这是一个五人计划 好吧 你也需要我 |
[20:32] | Oof, not if I built a cryo- circuit | 如果我造个冷冻电路 |
[20:35] | to disable the thermal generator. | 让热能发生器失灵就不用了 |
[20:36] | See, cause then I could take the engine myself. | 这样我就可以自己拿走引擎了 |
[20:39] | yeah, and make this a four- man job. | 对 让这变成四个人的计划 |
[20:44] | Looks like you’ve got a mutiny, Caesar. | 看来有人叛变了 凯撒 |
[20:47] | Guys, if we don’t get this engine first, | 各位 如果我们不先拿到引擎 |
[20:50] | the whole timeline is at stake. | 整个时间线都岌岌可危 |
[20:55] | We have to work together. | 我们必须共同努力 |
[20:56] | Oh, we will. | 哦 我们会的 |
[21:04] | Jaco. | 贾克 |
[21:07] | Jaco. | 贾克 |
[21:11] | I’m sorry, Barry. | 对不起 巴里 |
[21:13] | If you can’t trust us, | 如果你不信任我们 |
[21:16] | we can’t trust you. | 我们也不能信任你 |
[21:29] | The whole team’s gone. | 他们都走了 |
[21:30] | And it’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[21:32] | Let me guess, they didn’t want Big Brother | 让我猜猜 他们不想让老大哥 |
[21:34] | watching their every move. | 监视他们的一举一动 |
[21:36] | I’ve reworked this plan from every angle. | 我从各个角度重新设计了这个计划 |
[21:38] | I can’t get the engine without them. | 没有他们我拿不到引擎 |
[21:40] | Maybe they’ll get it before the other Rogues do? | 也许他们会抢在其他无赖帮之前拿到 |
[21:43] | Yeah, but if they don’t, | 是啊 但如果他们没拿到 |
[21:45] | the Rogues are gonna finish the treadmill, | 无赖帮们就会完成机器 |
[21:46] | and then the whole timeline will be in jeopardy. | 然后整个时间线就岌岌可危了 |
[21:52] | Do you have any leads on a benefactor? | 你有资赞助人的线索吗 |
[21:55] | No. All dead ends. | 不 都是死胡同 |
[22:03] | I guess we’re both running out of time. | 我想我们都没时间了 |
[22:08] | I wish we were back in Paris. | 真希望我们能回巴黎 |
[22:13] | Hey, what is it? | 怎么了 |
[22:17] | Lately, our lives have been all about what’s coming | 最近 我们的生活都在关注即将发生的事情 |
[22:22] | and how we can accomplish | 以及如何在小诺拉 |
[22:27] | all of these tasks before little Nora gets here, | 到来之前完成所有这些心愿 |
[22:29] | but there’s nothing for me to accomplish by myself. | 但我自己没有什么可以成就的 |
[22:35] | And I’m just worried that once we become parents… | 我只是担心一旦我们为人父母 |
[22:38] | You won’t have time. | 你就没时间了 |
[22:42] | That’s why you wanted to come to the crime scene, | 这就是为什么你要来犯罪现场 |
[22:45] | why you’ve been pushing yourself so hard | 为什么你一直逼着自己 |
[22:48] | to find out who’s bankrolling the Rogues. | 去找出是谁资助了无赖帮 |
[22:52] | I just feel like if I don’t break | 我只是觉得如果我不在诺拉来之前 |
[22:54] | one more big story before Nora comes, | 再报道出一个大新闻 |
[22:58] | that I might not get the chance. | 我可能就没机会了 |
[23:04] | when you’re pregnant, and afterward, | 当你怀孕后 |
[23:07] | when you’re a mom, | 做了妈妈之后 |
[23:09] | you will still have time to pursue your dreams. | 你仍然有时间去追求你的梦想 |
[23:14] | Because when you need that time, I’ll be there | 因为当你需要时间的时候 我会在你身边 |
[23:17] | to change diapers | 给孩子换尿布 |
[23:20] | or stay up with a bottle for late feedings. | 或者熬夜喂奶 |
[23:23] | Or I’ll fight crime on three hours of sleep. | 或者我会每天睡三小时然后打击犯罪 |
[23:28] | – I want you to have everything. | 我希望你能拥有一切 |
[23:30] | Yeah, I want that for you too, Barry. | 我也希望你能拥有一切 巴里 |
[23:34] | I think it’s easier said than done. | 我觉得说起来容易做起来难 |
[23:36] | I know, but we just have to trust that | 我知道 但我们必须相信 |
[23:39] | just like we’re making time for us as a couple now, | 就像我们现在为陪伴彼此腾出时间一样 |
[23:44] | we’ll also continue to help each other grow. | 我们也会继续帮助彼此成长 |
[23:49] | Two Pulitzers, remember? | 两次普利策奖 记得吗 |
[23:54] | Maybe three. | 也许三次 |
[23:56] | Maybe three. – | 也许三次 |
[24:08] | Maybe we’re not the only ones | 也许我们不是 |
[24:10] | who need the freedom to follow our own paths. | 唯一需要自由地走自己路的人 |
[24:16] | Yeah, you’re right. | 嗯你说得对 |
[24:19] | I mean, I was so worried | 我说 我很担心 |
[24:21] | about whether or not we could trust these Rogues. | 我们是否能信任这些无赖帮 |
[24:25] | Now I need to give them a reason to trust me. | 现在我得给他们一个信任我的理由 |
[24:33] | Iris, stop the pressesl | 艾瑞丝 快打住 |
[24:35] | I’ve always wanted to say that. | 我一直想这么说 |
[24:38] | Chester, look, about earlier, I’m sorry | 切斯特 关于之前的事 我很抱歉 |
[24:41] | for pushing you too hard- – | 逼得你太紧了 |
[24:43] | Oh, no, no. Thanks for that. | 不不不 谢谢 |
[24:44] | But turns out that was just the push I needed. | 结果发现幸好你逼我了 |
[24:48] | So the Rogues new toys resemble advanced prototypes | 那个无赖帮的新玩具类似于 |
[24:51] | being developed by the most revolutionary company | 游戏行业中最具革命性的公司韦恩企业 |
[24:53] | in the game, Wayne Enterprises. | 正在开发的先进原型 |
[24:57] | As in Gotham City? | 在哥谭吗 |
[25:00] | How would the benefactor get their hands on that? | 赞助人怎么拿到的呢 |
[25:02] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[25:04] | But it looks like we need to call Gotham. | 但看起来我们需要打给哥谭了 |
[25:10] | Ah, the fresh air just makes me feel so alive. | 新鲜空气让我觉得好有活力 |
[25:14] | And it’s the perfect break from our scavenger hunt. | 而且我们找了那么半天 正适合休息一下 |
[25:17] | Those Starchives are really dark and gloomy. | 星辰实验室的档案都好黑暗啊 |
[25:20] | And we would have been done by now | 要不是你每找到一个小东西 |
[25:21] | had you not asked a question about every single gadget. | 都要问一堆问题的话 我们现在已经完事了 |
[25:25] | Do I make you uncomfortable? | 我让你不舒服了吗 |
[25:29] | I did vote against you staying around, | 我确实投票不让你留下来着 |
[25:32] | so makes it kind of awkward. | 这么一问有点尴尬了 |
[25:35] | Not for me. | 我不尴尬 |
[25:37] | Do I remind you of Caitlin, or Frost? | 我是不是让你想起凯特琳或者冰霜了 |
[25:42] | Were you two close? | 你们俩关系好吗 |
[25:44] | – I have a complicated relationship with family, | 我和家人的关系比较复杂 |
[25:47] | as in I don’t have one. | 现在也没有家人 |
[25:50] | And Frost was the closest thing I had to a big sister. | 冰霜就像是我姐姐一样 |
[25:53] | And now I’m in this situation, | 现在情况搞成这样 |
[25:55] | and I don’t have anyone to talk about it with. | 我都不知道要跟谁说 |
[25:57] | Is the situation with Chester? | 是你跟切斯特的关系吗 |
[26:00] | Because you were avoiding him earlier. | 因为你之前一直在回避他 |
[26:03] | Are you in love with him? | 你爱上他了吗 |
[26:04] | What? No. | 什么 没有啦 |
[26:07] | – I mean, he seems very nice and very smart. | 他人那么好 而且又聪明 |
[26:10] | He’s a genius… | 他是个天才 |
[26:14] | and a really good kisser. | 而且很会接吻 |
[26:16] | But I can’t get involved right now, so… | 但我现在不能谈感情 所以 |
[26:21] | Do you want to kiss him again? | 你还想亲他吗 |
[26:23] | I could talk to him for you. | 我可以帮你跟他说说 |
[26:24] | No, Ill | 不用啊 我 |
[26:27] | I’ll figure it out. | 我会想清楚的 |
[26:29] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[26:31] | You’re a daffodil. | 你是水仙花 |
[26:33] | A what? | 什么 |
[26:34] | A daffodil. | 水仙花 |
[26:36] | A daffodil seed doesn’t want to be hurt either, | 水仙花的种子不想受到伤害 |
[26:38] | so it clings to the stem, when really, | 于是就紧紧贴住花茎 |
[26:42] | in order for it to grow, it should let go | 但其实当需要生长的时候 就该放手 |
[26:45] | so it can be carried by the wind | 这样才能被风带走 |
[26:47] | and blossom into a flower. | 然后开成一朵花 |
[27:10] | You guys got room for one more? | 还有多余的位置吗 |
[27:17] | Look, Barry, this isn’t a good idea. | 巴里 这可不是个好主意 |
[27:21] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[27:23] | We’re gonna follow Hartley’s plan, split up. | 我们还是听哈特利的 分开 |
[27:26] | Look, as soon as you all started | 你们都开始 |
[27:28] | fighting over the engine, I took the easy way out. | 争引擎的时候 我图省事 |
[27:31] | I gave up on all of you, instead of trusting | 放弃了你们所有人 而不是相信 |
[27:33] | we could come up with a fair solution. | 我们一起可以想出解决办法来 |
[27:36] | Okay. What might that be exactly? | 好吧 能有什么解决办法呢 |
[27:40] | Hartley’s gonna get the engine. | 哈特利会拿到引擎 |
[27:41] | Yes! | 就是 |
[27:43] | As long as he promises only to use it | 只要他答应只有在保护小队安全时 |
[27:45] | to keep his team safe. | 才能使用 |
[27:49] | And pays you all 1/4 million each in compensation. | 然后给你们一人25万作为补偿 |
[27:51] | What? | 什么 |
[27:52] | You said you didn’t need the money. | 你说你不需要钱 |
[27:54] | That’s a fair trade. | 这样很公平啊 |
[27:57] | Hang on. | 等会 |
[27:58] | Something’s rotten in Denmark. | 这有点不对头吧 |
[27:59] | We left the city hours ago. | 我们几小时前才离开的 |
[28:01] | How were you able to catch up with us? | 你怎么赶上我们的 |
[28:04] | And why do we need to disable meta dampeners | 而且我们为什么要关上超能阻尼器 |
[28:06] | so you can do”forensics”? | 以方便你取证 |
[28:12] | Dude, come on. | 哥们 不是吧你 |
[28:15] | Even I figured it out. | 我都想明白了 |
[28:17] | Barry Allen’s the Flash. | 巴里·艾伦是闪电侠啊 |
[28:21] | They have the same Jitters order. | 他们连神经过敏的表现都一样 |
[28:23] | Officer Chemist is the- – | 药剂师警官竟然是 |
[28:26] | yeah, no, I see it now. | 好吧 我现在也看出来了 |
[28:28] | AII right, is there anything else, gentlemen, | 好了 还有别的吗 先生们 |
[28:29] | or do you think maybe we should proceed? | 还是我们这就开始 |
[28:31] | Just don’t drop my engine when we get in there. | 进去后别把我的引擎弄掉了 |
[28:34] | Okay, he always thinks we’re gonna drop something. | 好吧 他总觉得我们会掉东西 |
[28:36] | Anybody hungry? – I could eat. | -有人饿吗 -我吃点也行 |
[29:06] | Dampener’s live. | 阻尼器开启了 |
[29:09] | I’ve got eyes on the vault. Is everybody in position? | 我能看到金库 你们都就位了吗 |
[29:21] | Affirmative. | 就位了 |
[29:25] | Let’s get this party started. | 那我们就开始吧 |
[29:30] | Ready to ice this sucker. | 准备冻住这家伙 |
[29:39] | Time to light this match. | 是时候划根火柴了 |
[29:44] | Three, two, one, go. | 三二一 动手 |
[29:56] | Feel those gold circuits fry. | 油炸电路来了 |
[30:06] | Come on, boysl | 加油伙计们 |
[30:07] | We got thisl | 我们能做到的 |
[30:08] | We got thisl | 我们能做到的 |
[30:12] | It’s working. Keep going. | 起作用了 继续 |
[30:41] | I’ve got it. | 我拿到了 |
[30:45] | Time to go. | 走 |
[30:50] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[30:52] | The generator’s back on. | 发电机启动了 |
[30:53] | Nuh- uh. No, mine’s still down. | 没啊 我这里还断着呢 |
[30:56] | Same here. – Who dropped the ball? | -我这也是 -谁干的 |
[30:59] | Sorry, not sorry, Barry. | 我可没打算道歉 巴里 |
[31:05] | You want the engine for yourself. | 你想要引擎 |
[31:07] | Mm- mm. It’s for my benefactor. | 给我赞助人的 |
[31:09] | Why am I not surprised? | 我好像一点都不意外 |
[31:12] | Barry, I’m on my way. | 巴里 我马上过去 |
[31:38] | Game over, Barry Allen. | 游戏结束了 巴里·艾伦 |
[31:52] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[31:53] | You’re never gonna help me bring back Frost. | 你永远都不会帮我救回冰霜 |
[31:56] | So I had no choice | 所以我别无选择 |
[31:58] | but to join up with someone who will. | 只好加入愿意帮我的人了 |
[32:00] | For the record, my new boss found me at O’Shaughnessy’s | 郑重声明 我的新老板在你之前 |
[32:04] | right before you did, Speedo. | 在奥肖内西找到的我 小神速 |
[32:07] | Made me an offer I couldn’t refuse. | 给我开了个价 我无法拒绝 |
[32:11] | Look, I know you feel like | 我知道你觉得自己 |
[32:13] | you’ve lost Frost all over again- – | 又一次失去了冰霜 |
[32:14] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[32:16] | You do not know what it feels like | 你不知道失去世上 |
[32:17] | to lose the only person who’s ever loved you. | 唯一爱你的人是什么感觉 |
[32:24] | Think you can make it? | 以为你能逃走吗 |
[32:28] | Run, Barry, run. | 跑吧 巴里 跑 |
[32:45] | – It didn’t have to be this way. | 没必要这样的 |
[33:02] | Finally somebody worth killing, huh? | 终于有人值得我动手了 哈 |
[33:04] | Now, Captain, it’s gonna take more than a few toys | 队长 就几个玩具你可 |
[33:07] | to take me down. | 杀不了我 |
[33:08] | – I got the package. Time to go. | 我拿到了东西 可以走了 |
[33:10] | You’re lucky I’m in a rush. | 我今天着急 就不跟你玩了 |
[33:15] | Could’ve had some fun. | 本来应该挺有意思的 |
[33:53] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[34:42] | LIPS suck, by the way. | 嘴唇乐队不好听 |
[34:44] | You should try listening to a real band | 你应该试着听听 |
[34:46] | like Joy Division. | 快乐分裂 |
[34:50] | They’re very influential to the industrial metal scene. | 他们在工业金属界非常有影响力 |
[34:53] | Oh, don’t bands- plain to me, hesher. | 别瞎扯了 海瑟 |
[34:55] | I’m saying they inspired | 我说是他们启发了 |
[34:57] | my new favorite band, Nine Inch Nails. | 我最爱的乐队九寸钉 |
[34:59] | No way. That’s myfavorite band. | 不可能 他们也是我最爱的乐队 |
[35:01] | Wait…what? | 等等 不是吧 |
[35:06] | I like yourjacket. | 我喜欢你的夹克 |
[35:08] | I like your hair. | 我喜欢你的头发 |
[35:11] | I like your chain wallet. | 我喜欢你的链包 |
[35:16] | Rendezvous is in one minute, so hustle. | 一分钟后集合 都快点 |
[35:19] | No. Baby. | 不 宝贝儿 |
[35:31] | See you in the mosh pits, hot stuff. | 音乐会现场见了 |
[35:41] | They’re making off with the engine. | 他们带着引擎跑了 |
[35:45] | Sorry, Barry. | 抱歉 巴里 |
[35:48] | No, they’re not. | 不 还没有 |
[35:50] | Where’s our cold boy on the inside? | 我们那个冷酷无情的内线呢 |
[35:53] | Is this him? | 是他吗 |
[35:55] | We have to jet, now. | 我们得赶紧走了 |
[35:59] | Nobody’s going anywhere. | 谁也走不了 |
[36:02] | Hand over the engine. | 把引擎给我们 |
[36:03] | Sorry, Goldilocks. | 抱歉了 金链子 |
[36:05] | But I am all out of porridge. | 我可没有稀饭能施舍给你 |
[36:08] | What are we gonna do? | 我们要怎么办 |
[36:10] | Can we really take on all of them? | 真的能对付得了他们吗 |
[36:12] | Yeah, we can. | 能 |
[36:17] | Together. | 一起就能 |
[36:45] | What? | 什么 |
[37:04] | Thawne? | 斯旺 |
[37:07] | Where’s your speed now, Flash? | 你的速度呢 闪电侠 |
[37:29] | So the Rogues’ new partner is a speedster? | 这么说无赖帮的新伙伴是个极速者 |
[37:33] | It was the scariest thing I’ve ever seen. | 是我从未见过的可怕力量 |
[37:35] | And it gets worse. | 而且更糟糕的是 |
[37:37] | He’s using negative speed, which is how he was able | 他用的是负极速力 所以他可以在几分钟内 |
[37:39] | td dampen my speed for a few minutes. | 阻止我使用极速力 |
[37:42] | Why would a speedster need a time machine? | 一个极速者为什么需要时光机器呢 |
[37:47] | ”And darkness and decay | 黑暗和腐朽 |
[37:49] | and the Red Death held illimitable dominion over all. “ | 还有红色的死亡统治着一切 |
[37:54] | Edgar Allan Poe. | 埃德加·爱伦坡 |
[37:55] | Then you know the story. | 那你就知道那个故事了 |
[37:57] | Seven revelers at a masquerade, | 七个狂欢者 |
[38:00] | killed by the stranger in their midst. | 在化妆舞会上被陌生人杀死 |
[38:04] | Look, I know what you’re all thinking. | 我知道你们在想什么 |
[38:08] | But this is about more than stealing tech now. | 但这事不仅仅是盗窃技术这么简单了 |
[38:11] | This new speedster, I don’t know who he is yet. | 这个新的极速者 我不知道他是谁 |
[38:13] | I don’t know why he wants to build a time machine. | 也不知道他为什么要造时光机 |
[38:15] | But Team Flash can’t stop him on their own, | 但是闪电侠团队阻止不了他 |
[38:19] | especially now if he has his own Rogue army. | 尤其是他还有无赖帮的人助阵 |
[38:24] | I need your help. | 我需要你们的帮助 |
[38:27] | All of you. | 你们所有人 |
[38:29] | Barry, this is not what we signed up for. | 巴里 我们加入可没想参与这种事 |
[38:34] | But. | 但是 |
[38:37] | you know, I have a son to keep safe in this town. | 我儿子也生活在这 我需要保护他的安全 |
[38:40] | So I guess if you need me | 所以我想 如果你需要我的话 |
[38:47] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[38:48] | I always did like a good underdog story. | 我也挺喜欢有趣失败者的故事 |
[38:50] | That, and if Central City gets leveled, | 还有 如果中城被坏人占了 |
[38:53] | you’re out of business. | 你就没生意可做了 |
[38:54] | I said I’d help. | 我都说会帮忙了 |
[38:58] | Find out who this guy is, find out his weakness, | 查查那家伙到底是谁 他的弱点是什么 |
[39:01] | then call us. | 然后就给我们打电话吧 |
[39:08] | I guess trusting them wasn’t a bad idea after all. | 我想信任他们也不是个坏主意吧 |
[39:11] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[39:14] | I just keep thinking, this speedster, | 我只是一直在想 这个极速者 |
[39:18] | what if they’re the new Negative Speed Force Avatar? | 如果他们是新的负极速力呢 |
[39:21] | Yeah, I feel like we just got rid of the last one. | 是啊 感觉旧的刚走 |
[39:24] | There’s something else. | 还有别的 |
[39:27] | There was a symbol on his armor. | 他的盾牌上有个记号 |
[39:31] | It looked like a bat. | 看起来像只蝙蝠 |
[39:35] | Barry, we have to talk to Chester. | 巴里 我们得跟切斯特谈谈了 |
[39:40] | So I just got off the phone with Luke Fox. | 我刚跟卢克·福克斯通过电话 |
[39:43] | Mercer’s boomerang, Amar’s knives, | 莫瑟用的回旋镖 阿马尔的刀 |
[39:45] | even Wozzeck’s funky violin, | 还有沃泽科可笑的小提琴 |
[39:48] | Luke thinks they all resemble advanced WayneTech designs. | 卢克说他们用的都是韦恩科技的新技术 |
[39:52] | But their nano- tech foundations are beyond bleeding- edge. | 但他们的纳米技术已经超出了极限 |
[39:56] | So he has no idea who we’re up against. | 所以他也不知道我们对付的到底是谁 |
[39:59] | What about this new speedster wearing a bat symbol? | 占 这个有蝙蝠标志的新极速者呢 |
[40:02] | Team Bat’s never fought a baddie dressed like that. | 当人皿用闾占当QI军 蝙蝠侠团队从没对付过一个穿成这样的坏人 |
[40:04] | But they have some drama of their own. | 当人业用闾占当@I军 但他们也有自己的问题 |
[40:08] | A few weeks ago, Ryan Wilder went out on patrol. | 当人业用闾占当@I军 几周前 瑞安·怀尔德去巡逻 |
[40:14] | She never came back. | 盖人业用闾占当@I军 之后就再也没回来 |
[40:17] | We got a new speedster in a bat suit, | 当人业用闾占当@I军 我们遇到了一个穿着蝙蝠衣的新极速者 |
[40:19] | and Batwoman is missing? | 当入业用闾占当可I军 然后蝙蝠女还失踪了 |
[40:20] | Could that be a coincidence? | 这是巧合吗 |
[40:23] | Okay, so what do we do now? | 那我们现在要怎么办 |
[40:26] | We find this new speedster. | 找到这个新极速者 |
[40:31] | And we stop him. | 阻止他 |
[40:40] | Got you your engine. | 把你的引擎拿到了 |
[40:42] | Oh, and now you want a prize, abs? | 怎么着 你还想要点奖励吗 腹肌男 |
[40:49] | – I think he needs a little upgrade | 我觉得他的手镯 |
[40:51] | on his little bracelets. | 需要升级了 |
[40:56] | AII right, look, I kept my end of the bargain. | 听着 要我做的事我做到了 |
[40:59] | It’s time for you to give me what I want. | 现在我要拿到我想要的 |
[41:02] | AlI right, fine. | 行吧 |
[41:05] | Guess I’ll take this little puppy over to the Flash, then. | 那我还是把这东西带给闪电侠吧 |
[41:10] | That would be a mistake | 那你可就犯错了 |
[41:15] | Then give me what you said you would, | 那你把我想要的给我 |
[41:17] | a way to bring Frost back. | 我要把冰霜救回来 |
[41:19] | After my mission is complete. | 等我完成任务才行 |
[41:23] | That wasn’t the deal. | 我们可没这么说 |
[41:25] | It is now. | 那现在说了 |
[41:26] | How am I even supposed to trust you, huh? | 我还怎么信任你 |
[41:29] | I mean, we don’t even know who you are | 你戴着那个面具 |
[41:31] | underneath that mask. | 我都不知道你是谁 |
[41:33] | I will tell you who I am. | 我这就告诉你我是谁 |
[41:43] | OCR by China_sky | 吾即复仇 |