时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:40] | How long until it’s finished? | 要多久才能做完 |
[00:42] | It’s gonna take a lot longer | 如果你一直打断我的话 |
[00:44] | than it would otherwise if you keep interrupting me. | 还要更久 |
[00:52] | How long? | 还要多久 |
[00:55] | Or is getting your girlfriend back not important anymore? | 还是说救回你的女朋友已经不重要了 |
[00:57] | – I don’t know. Another hour? | 我不知道 一个小时吧 |
[01:03] | This machine | 这台机器 |
[01:05] | I don’t know what you want it for, and I don’t care. | 我不知道你要用它做什么 我也不在乎 |
[01:08] | It’s none of my business. | 不关我的事 |
[01:10] | But | 但是 |
[01:13] | Sure would be helpful to know how you expect me to power it. | 如果能知道你想让我怎么给它供电会很有帮助的 |
[01:15] | Leave the power source to me. Okay. | -把电源的问题交给我 -好的 |
[01:18] | You do realize this thing takes enough juice | 你知道这东西消耗的能量足以 |
[01:20] | to light up the whole Eastern Seaboard? | 照亮整个东海岸吧 |
[01:22] | Are you doubting me? | 你在怀疑我吗 |
[01:24] | I’m not surprised. | 我倒是不意外 |
[01:26] | You’re all the same, aren’t you? | 你们都一样的 不是吗 |
[01:27] | Criminals. | 罪犯 |
[01:30] | a superstitious and cowardly lot, | 一群迷信怯懦的人 |
[01:33] | quivering like mice in their little holes, | 像老鼠一样在小洞里瑟瑟发抖 |
[01:36] | easy prey for the bad. | 很容易被抓住 |
[01:42] | Now let me go enlist | 现在让我去 |
[01:45] | another mouse to our cause. | 再找一只老鼠来帮我们 |
[02:17] | So we don’t know who the Rogues’ new partner is | 所以我们不知道无赖帮的新搭档是谁 |
[02:20] | or what they would need the cosmic treadmill for, | 也不知道他们需要宇宙跑步机做什么 |
[02:22] | but we do know that he’s a speedster. | 但我们知道他是个极速者 |
[02:25] | And he’s the new Avatar for the Negative Speed Force. | 他是逆神速力的新化身 |
[02:28] | And he’s the new Avatar for the Negative Speed Force. | 他是逆神速力的新化身 |
[02:30] | So, if this new speedster is the Avatar… | 那 如果这个新的极速者是化身 |
[02:32] | So, if this new speedster is the Avatar… | 那 如果这个新的极速者是化身 |
[02:35] | Won’t he try to kill you? | 他不是会来杀你吗 |
[02:38] | I’m not so sure. | 我不太确定 |
[02:41] | I mean, back at Fort L. U. KIA. when he had disabled my powers, | 我是说 在L.U.K.I. A. 堡时他抑制了我的超能力 |
[02:45] | he could have killed me right on the spot, | 他本可以当场杀了我 |
[02:47] | but he didn’t. | 但他没有 |
[02:49] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[02:50] | Maybe he doesn’t want to be the Avatar. | 也许他不想当化身 |
[02:54] | Maybe he’s just been corrupted by negative speed. | 也许他只是被逆神速力腐蚀了 |
[02:58] | Like Meena Dhawan. | 和米娜·达万一样 |
[03:02] | Uh, whatever this new Avatar is doing | 不管这个新化身要用跑步机 |
[03:06] | with the treadmill, | 做什么 |
[03:08] | it’ll upset the balance between the forces all over again. | 这会再次破坏各力之间的平衡 |
[03:12] | If there’s even the slightest chance | 只要有一点点机会 |
[03:15] | I can pull them back from the brink | 能让我把他们从悬崖边上拉回来 |
[03:17] | It’s not supposed to end like this. | 一切不应该这样结束的 |
[03:22] | Barry, Thawne got himself killed. | 巴里 斯旺害死了自己 |
[03:26] | You didn’t cause that. – I know. | -这不是你的错 -我知道 |
[03:29] | But I won’t let anyone go down that same path, | 但我不会让任何人重蹈覆辙 |
[03:31] | But I won’t let anyone go down that same path, | 但我不会让任何人重蹈覆辙 |
[03:32] | not if I can help it. | 只要我能阻止就不会 |
[03:35] | I- I need to go to S. T. A. R. Labs. | 我要去星辰实验室 |
[03:38] | Chester and I are gonna reset the satellites | 切斯特和我要重置卫星 |
[03:40] | to scan for the Avatar. – Okay. | -扫描化身的位置 -好 |
[03:41] | I’m gonna stay here. | 我留在这里 |
[03:43] | I’m gonna stay here. | 我留在这里 |
[03:43] | Luke Fox just sent me the GPS coordinates I asked for- – | 卢克·福克斯刚把我要的 |
[03:46] | Ryan Wilder’s last known location | 瑞安·怀尔德失踪那天最后 |
[03:48] | the day that she disappeared. | 已知位置的GPS坐标发给我了 |
[03:50] | She’s the CEO of Wayne Enterprises, | 她是韦恩企业的首席执行官 |
[03:52] | and now this new Avatar is handing out Wayne Tech? | 而现在这位新化身在分发韦恩科技产品 |
[03:55] | That’s not a coincidence. | 这可不是巧合 |
[03:57] | Ryan’s lucky to have you in her corner. | 瑞安很幸运有你帮她 |
[03:59] | Thanks. Be safe out there. | 谢谢 注意安全 |
[04:01] | I will. | 我会的 |
[04:03] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[04:10] | The night before the Red Panda’s second game, | 在小熊猫第二场比赛的前一晚 |
[04:14] | PNUUUUCT Peyton has a dream that he is a soccer superhero. | 佩顿做了一个梦 梦到他是足球超级英雄 |
[04:18] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[04:20] | Training ran late. | 训练练迟了 |
[04:22] | Mommy! Hi, nugget. | -妈妈 -嗨 宝贝 |
[04:24] | Jenna Marie West, | 珍娜·玛丽·韦斯特 |
[04:27] | did you get taller while I was gone? | 我不在的时候你长高了吗 |
[04:30] | You’re not supposed to do that! – | 你不该这样的 |
[04:31] | AlI growing happens when Mommy’s at homel | 所有的成长都应该等妈妈在家的时候发生的 |
[04:34] | Leftovers in the fridge. – Thank you. | -冰箱里还有剩菜 -谢谢 |
[04:37] | I’m starving. | 我快饿死了 |
[04:46] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[04:48] | Little one, take this upstairs. | 小家伙 把这个拿到楼上去 |
[04:51] | I’lI be right there, okay? | 我马上就来 好吗 |
[04:55] | Uh, look | 听着 |
[04:58] | you know how Ive been thinking about us leaving the city? | 你知道我一直在考虑我们该离开这座城市吗 |
[05:02] | Because you were worried about me | 囚为你担心 |
[05:03] | being out on the front lines. | 我上前线的事 |
[05:05] | But we said that we would talk about that together. | 但我们说过我们会一起讨论的 |
[05:07] | But you’re- – what, you’re- – you’re talking to a realtor? | 但你 你是在找房产经纪人吗 |
[05:09] | But you’re- – what, you’re- – you’re talking to a realtor? | 但你 你是在找房产经纪人吗 |
[05:10] | – I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[05:13] | But I saw that house, and it’s perfect for us. | 但我看过那栋房子了 非常适合我们住 |
[05:17] | It’s in a highly rated school district. | 还在一个评价很高的学区 |
[05:17] | It’s in a highly rated school district. | 还在一个评价很高的学区 |
[05:19] | It has a huge backyard for Jenna to play in. | 有一个很大的后院 珍娜可以在里面玩 |
[05:20] | It has a huge backyard for Jenna to play in. | 有一个很大的后院 珍娜可以在里面玩 |
[05:21] | Joe, it’s a two- hour commute from Central City. | 乔 从中城到这里要两个小时 |
[05:23] | Did you think about my job? I have a law practice. | 你考虑过我的工作吗 我还在律师廖务所上班 |
[05:25] | – It has an extra room that’s perfect | 它有一个额外的房间 |
[05:27] | for a home office. | 非常适合做家庭办公室 |
[05:29] | I think we should take a look at it. | 我觉得我们应该看一看 |
[05:31] | It won’t be on the market for long. | 这房子不会闲置太久的 |
[05:32] | I’m not looking at any houses, | 我是不会去找房子的 |
[05:34] | not until we’ve thought about what a move like this | 除非我们深思熟虑过这样搬家 |
[05:37] | would even mean. | 对我们俩来说 |
[05:40] | for the both of us. | 意味着什么 |
[05:44] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[05:49] | I’mjust gonna get her tucked in. | 我去给她盖好被子 |
[06:15] | I though the timing was right now. | 我觉得现在就正合适 |
[06:18] | Okay, Gideon’s picked up the tachyon signature | 好 吉迪恩收集到了我们在化身袭击后 |
[06:20] | we pulled off my suit after the Avatar attack. | 从我衣服上提取的超光速粒子信号 |
[06:22] | Okay. Let’s do this thing. | 好 动手吧 |
[06:23] | Okay. Let’s do this thing. | 好 动手吧 |
[06:43] | Come and get me, Flash. | 来抓我啊 闪电侠 |
[06:46] | Ah, there he is. | 他来了 |
[06:50] | Here to save the day? | 来拯救世界的吗 |
[06:52] | I’m here to talk. | 我是来和你谈谈的 |
[06:53] | By all means, please. | 当然可以 说吧 |
[06:58] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你在干什么 |
[07:01] | You’re trying to build a cosmic treadmill. | 你想组装一个宇宙跑步机 |
[07:04] | But if you tell me why you’re doing this, | 但如果你告诉我你为什么这么做 |
[07:06] | where your powers come from, maybe I can help, | 你的超能力从何而来 也许我能帮上忙 |
[07:11] | and we can solve everything without more fighting. | 也许我们能理智解决 不用动手 |
[07:14] | I just need to know what it is you want | 我只想知道你想干什么 |
[07:17] | and who you really are. | 你到底是谁 |
[07:19] | You want to know who I am? | 你想知道我是谁吗 |
[07:22] | I’m the last glimmer of crimson | 我是凶手临死前看到的 |
[07:24] | a killer sees before he draws his final breath. | 最后一丝绯红 |
[07:30] | I am vengeance. | 吾即复仇 |
[07:33] | I am the night. | 吾即黑夜 |
[07:36] | I am the Red Death. | 吾即红死魔 |
[07:43] | Bivolo? | 比佛罗 |
[07:50] | What’s the matter, Flash? | 怎么了 闪电侠 |
[07:51] | You seem. | 你看起来 |
[07:53] | terrified. | 吓坏了 |
[08:04] | Too easy. | 太简单了 |
[08:06] | And now, let there be darkness. | 现在 让黑暗降临吧 |
[08:21] | What the hell? | 啥啊 |
[08:26] | What in the world? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[08:31] | Flash, can you hear me? | 闪电侠 你能听到我说话吗 |
[08:32] | Flash? | 闪电侠 |
[08:34] | Now the real work begins. | 现在 重头戏开始了 |
[08:49] | Wakey, wakey. | 该醒醒咯 |
[08:56] | Where am I? – You’re in hell. | -我在哪里 -你在地狱 |
[08:59] | So don’t even bother trying to run. | 所以别想着逃跑 |
[09:01] | Bivolo. | 比佛罗 |
[09:04] | You were in it for tha money. Why join up with killers? | 你是为了钱 为什么要与杀手为伍 |
[09:06] | You let me rot in that Pipeline of yours | 你让我在你那破地方里烂了 |
[09:08] | for nine months. | 九个月 |
[09:10] | I’ve been waiting to get even a long time. | 我已经等复仇等了很久了 |
[09:14] | Now, what should we do with you? | 现在 我们该拿你怎么办呢 |
[09:20] | Okay, whoa, whoa. | 好吧 |
[09:22] | Better- – you know, better idea. | 要更好 就是 更好的主意 |
[09:24] | Why don’t we see who’s behind the mask? | 不如我们看看面具后面是谁 |
[09:29] | I wouldn’t do that… | 如果我是你 |
[09:32] | if I were you… | 我就不会那么做 |
[09:35] | That is, unless what you want | 就是 除非你想要 |
[09:37] | is to get pumped full of 50, 000 volts | 被他面罩里 |
[09:39] | from the booby trap in his cowl. | 5万伏的电击中 |
[09:43] | Chillblaine. | 冷面布莱恩 |
[09:46] | what are you still doing with these guys? | 你怎么还跟他们在一起 |
[09:49] | My job. | 工作啊 |
[09:52] | No. | 不 |
[09:53] | You’re gonna build | 你要给红死魔 |
[09:55] | the Red Death’s cosmic treadmill for him? | 建造他要的宇宙跑步机 |
[09:58] | Somebody needs to catch up. | 某人得跟上节奏啊 |
[10:02] | That machine can tap into forces | 那台机器可以利用任何人 |
[10:04] | beyond anyone’s control. | 都无法控制的力量 |
[10:06] | If she uses it, | 如果她用了 |
[10:08] | it could damage the whole timeline, | 可能会破坏整个时间线 |
[10:11] | destroy countless lives. | 摧毁无数生命 |
[10:14] | What a pity that would be. | 那真是太遗憾了 |
[10:17] | Blaine, get back to work. | 布莱恩 继续 |
[10:19] | The rest of you, guard the entrances. | 剩下的人守住入口 |
[10:22] | The blackout should keep the police bysy, | 停电应该能让警察忙一会儿 |
[10:25] | but it won’t be long before his foolish teammates | 但不久之后 他愚蠢的队友们就会试图 |
[10:28] | attempt a rescue mission. | 执行营救任务 |
[10:34] | You said you wanted to talk, Flash. | 你说你想谈谈 闪电侠 |
[10:37] | So let’s talk. | 那就谈吧 |
[10:43] | Damn it. Comms are still down, | 该死 通讯还是没恢复 |
[10:46] | and I can’t get a hold of Iris or Joe and Cecile. | 我联系不上艾瑞斯 乔和塞西尔 |
[10:48] | They’ll be okay. Cecile is strong. | 他们会没事的 塞西尔很强大 |
[10:49] | She can protect them. | 她可以保护他们 |
[10:51] | Sweet Otis Boykin. | 亲爱的奥蒂斯·博伊金啊 |
[10:54] | That was one of the strongest electromagnetic pulses | 这是有史以来除核事件之外 |
[10:57] | ever recorded outside of a nuclear event. | 最强的电磁脉冲之一 |
[11:00] | Even with our backup generators, | 即使有备用发电机 |
[11:01] | we’re only operating at 20% power, | 我们也只能以20%的功率运行 |
[11:03] | nowhere close enough | 根本无法 |
[11:05] | to re- establishing a link with our satellites. | 与我们的卫星建立联系 |
[11:07] | So we have no way of finding Barry? | 所以我们找不到巴里了 |
[11:08] | AlI we know is, last time we had contact, | 我们只知道上次我们联系他的时候 |
[11:11] | he was with Red Death and Bivolo. | 他和红死魔还有比佛罗在一起 |
[11:13] | If he’s not here by now, they probably took him somewhere. | 如果他现在还没过来 他们可能把他带到别的地方去了 |
[11:16] | In a lightning storm, | 在雷暴中 |
[11:18] | hot air and cold air come together. | 热空气和冷空气相遇 |
[11:21] | When the liquid droplets and the ice crystals collide, | 当液滴和冰晶碰撞时 |
[11:23] | they become static electricity, | 它们会产生静电 |
[11:26] | something they never could have been before. | 这是它们单独不可能出现的现象 |
[11:29] | Okay. W- – what does that have to do with us? | 好的 那跟我们有什么关系 |
[11:31] | We need to collide with our opposites | 我们需要与我们的对立面 |
[11:34] | to solve our problem. | 碰撞来解决问题 |
[11:36] | Wait, are you saying we need to call Barry’s Rogue Squad? | 等等 你是说我们要给巴里的无赖帮打电话吗 |
[11:40] | I could use our CB radio | 我可以用我们的民用无线电 |
[11:42] | to send out a distress call at 160 hertz. | 发160赫兹的求救信号 |
[11:46] | Hartley uses that frequency with his crew. | 哈特利用这个频率和他的队员交流 |
[11:48] | Sounds like a long shot | 听起来希望不大 |
[11:50] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[11:52] | But right now, this is all we got. | 但现在 我们只能这样了 |
[11:57] | What a sight. | 多么壮观的景象 |
[11:59] | the so called fastest man alive | 所谓世界上速度最快的人 |
[12:04] | Helpless | 如此无助 |
[12:06] | chained. | 被束缚住 |
[12:07] | powerless. | 如此无助 |
[12:11] | I don’t know who you are | 我不知道你是谁 |
[12:13] | but I know how much hate you must feel for me. | 但我看得出来你有多恨我 |
[12:17] | But it isn’t yours. | 但是恨我的不是你 |
[12:19] | It’s the Negative Speed Force influencing you. | 是逆神速力在影响你 |
[12:22] | It feeds off your rage and anger. | 它以你的愤怒为食 |
[12:25] | Now it’s corrupted your mind. | 现在它已经腐蚀了你的思想 |
[12:27] | And you think I can be saved? | 你觉得我能得救吗 |
[12:30] | I’ve seen it happen before. | 我以前见过这种情况 |
[12:32] | The power that’s inside you- – | 你体内的力量 |
[12:34] | it’s strong, | 很强大 |
[12:36] | but we can beat it. | 但我们可以战胜它 |
[12:38] | I can help you if you let me. | 如果你愿意 我可以帮你 |
[12:41] | Always seeing the best in your enemies | 总是看到敌人最好的一面 |
[12:44] | and the worst in your so- called allies. | 看到所谓盟友最坏的一面 |
[12:50] | How would you know that? – Because I know who you are: | -你怎么知道 -因为我知道你是谁 |
[12:54] | a pathetic excuse for a hero, | 一个英雄的可悲借口 |
[12:56] | more than willing to stab his friends in the back. | 却更乐意在背后捅朋友一刀 |
[13:01] | What did I do to you? What do you want with me? | 我对你做了什么 你要拿我干什么 |
[13:09] | Nothing that can’t be easily taken. | 总之不是什么不能轻易夺取的东西 |
[13:12] | You see, you’re just one part of my plan. | 你看 你只是我计划的一部分 |
[13:17] | lhere’szomeone else | 还有一个人 |
[13:18] | who’s far more important than you, | 比你重要得多 |
[13:22] | someone who will ensure my success… | 一个能确保我成功的人 |
[13:27] | Your lightning rod. | 你的避雷针 |
[13:33] | Iris. | 艾瑞斯 |
[13:52] | Hello? | 谁呀 |
[14:03] | Hello? Who’s there? | 谁呀 是谁在外面 |
[14:06] | – Iris West- Allen? | 艾瑞斯·韦斯特 -艾伦 |
[14:18] | Ryan Wilder? – | 瑞安·怀尔德 |
[14:30] | One second, I’m crossing the bridge into Central City. | 前一秒 我正过桥进入中城 |
[14:32] | The next, this wave passed over my car. | 下一秒 这股波就从我的车上冲了过去 |
[14:34] | It killed my battery, fried the voltage cable, | 电池没电了 电压线也断了 |
[14:37] | and burnt my arm like some kind of electromagnetic pulse. | 像电磁脉冲一样灼伤了我的手臂 |
[14:40] | I think I know who did this. | 我想我知道是谁干的 |
[14:42] | We’ve been dealing with a new enemy. | 我们面对着一个新敌人 |
[14:45] | Barry thinks he’s the Avatar of the Negative Speed Force. | 巴里认为他是逆极速力的化身 |
[14:48] | Let me guess: | 我猜猜看 |
[14:50] | they’re an evil speedster who wears red armor. | 是一个穿着红色盔甲的邪恶极速者 |
[14:53] | Yeah, a few days back, I was on patrol in Gotham. | 是的 几天之前 我在哥谭巡逻 |
[14:56] | This speedster blindsided me, beat my ass, | 这个极速者趁我不备收拾了我一顿 |
[15:00] | left me for dead outside the Palisades. | 把我扔在帕利塞兹等死 |
[15:02] | Called himself the Red Death. | 称呼自己为红死魔 |
[15:04] | When he attacked you, did he steal anything- – | 他袭击你的时候 有没有偷走 |
[15:07] | gear, tech? | 装备 技术什么的 |
[15:09] | Yeah, he ransacked my utility belt. | 有 他洗劫了我的能源腰带 |
[15:10] | How’d you guess? | 你怎么猜到的 |
[15:12] | This Red Death has been handing out weapons | 这个红死魔一直给自己的新盟友 |
[15:15] | to his new allies: advanced versions of Wayne tech. | 分发武器 韦恩科技的最新技术 |
[15:18] | Yeah, well, I could have used that equipment. | 我可能用过那些设备 |
[15:19] | It took me forever to drag myself back to the Batcave. | 回到我的蝙蝠洞可费了我好大劲 |
[15:22] | Then Luke told me you guys were looking for me, | 然后卢克跟我说你们在找我 |
[15:23] | so I thought I’d just show up and pay you a visit. | 所以我想我应该过来看看 |
[15:26] | You got from Gotham to Central City in a day? | 你从哥谭到中城只花了一天时间吗 |
[15:28] | My car drives really fast. | 我的车速度很快 |
[15:32] | But not as fast as your husband. | 但是跟你老公比还是差多了 |
[15:34] | Where is Barry, anyway? – He’s at S. T. A. R. Labs- – | -对了 巴里去哪了 -他在星辰实验室 |
[15:36] | at least, I don’t know, I think he is. | 至少我以为他应该是在那 |
[15:38] | My phone stopped working when the power went out. | 停电后我的手机也不能用了 |
[15:41] | Well, I appreciate you bandaging me up | 感谢你百忙之中还抽出时间 |
[15:43] | in the middle of all this, but right now, | 帮我包扎伤口 但现在 |
[15:46] | I want to help you take down this Red Death. | 我想帮你们打败红死魔 |
[15:49] | Hit by an EMP, and now back to crime fighting already. | 被电磁脉冲击中后 马上又要回到抑制犯罪的斗争中 |
[15:53] | Well, everybody’s got their limits. | 每个人都有极限 |
[15:56] | I, uh, ignore mine. | 但我选择忽略 |
[16:05] | This the brain trust that lost the Flash? | 这就是没了闪电侠的智囊团吗 |
[16:07] | Oh, thank Crom. You got our SOS. | 感谢克罗姆 你收到了我们的呼救信号 |
[16:09] | You think I wouldn’t notice someone tapping Morse code | 你觉得有人用摩斯密码入侵我的 |
[16:11] | into my private frequency? – Ugh. | 私人频道我还发现不了 |
[16:13] | The blackout knocked out every car battery in the city, | 大停电让城里所有汽车的电池都失去了作用 |
[16:15] | so we had to hoof it over here. | 所以我们只好步行过来 |
[16:17] | And we appreciate that, truly. | 十分感谢 |
[16:19] | Well | 没啥 |
[16:21] | Yeah, so what do we do: | 那我们要怎么做 |
[16:23] | mount a search party, hit the known Rogue hangouts? | 组织个搜寻队 去无赖帮常去的地方蹲守 |
[16:26] | Please, Garcia. | 拜托了 加西亚 |
[16:28] | I came prepared. | 我可是有备而来的 |
[16:32] | Little help? | 帮个忙 |
[16:35] | Meet the Harmonic Frequency Tracer. | 来见见谐频追踪器 |
[16:37] | We set this to Flash’s vibrational biometrics, | 把这个设置为闪电侠的振动生物识别 |
[16:40] | we can find him anywhere on the planet. | 那不管他在哪我们都能找的到 |
[16:42] | Now watch and learn. | 你们等着学一招吧 |
[16:47] | “No signal”? | 没有信号 |
[16:48] | Something must be wrong with your biometric system. | 看来你的生物特征识别出问题了 |
[16:50] | Or there’s something wrong with your toy. | 或者是你的这个设备出问题了 |
[16:53] | Come on, what’s the first thing you do to any detainee | 在城里你抓到未判决的囚犯时 |
[16:56] | in this town? | 第一件事会做什么 |
[16:58] | You meta- cuff em. | 就是用超能手铐铐住他们 |
[16:59] | – If the Flash doesn’t have his speed, | 如果闪电侠失去了神速力 |
[17:01] | then the tracer’s not- – – I’m aware of that. | -那他的踪迹就不 -我知道 |
[17:06] | Leave Iris alone. | 别动艾瑞斯 |
[17:08] | She’s got nothing to do with this. | 她跟这事一点关系都没有 |
[17:09] | Oh, but she does, Flash. | 但是她脱不了关系 闪电侠 |
[17:13] | Whatever happens to her. | 不管她发生了什么 |
[17:15] | is on you. | 都是你的错 |
[17:17] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[17:18] | The negative speed inside you | 你体内的逆神速力 |
[17:20] | is clouding your mind. | 让你思维不清晰 |
[17:21] | It’s making you believe | 是它让你认为 |
[17:23] | I’ve done something awful to you, but I haven’tl | 我伤害过你 但我并没有 |
[17:25] | The Negative Speed Force- – | 逆神速力 |
[17:27] | it wants to make you its champion, its Avatar! | 它想让你成为它的拥护者 成为它的化身 |
[17:29] | That’s why it gave you these powers | 所以它才把力量给了你 |
[17:31] | so it could pit you against mel | 这样你才能跟我对抗 |
[17:34] | It wants to upset the balance of reality. | 它想让你破坏现实的平衡 |
[17:37] | Is that where you think I get my powers from, Flash? | 你以为我的力量是从它那来的吗 闪电侠 |
[17:43] | And then, I’m some kind of herald | 我是黑暗宇宙的 |
[17:46] | for the dark cosmos? | 某种先驱吗 |
[17:48] | Oh, no, Flash. | 不 闪电侠 |
[18:00] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[18:03] | I’m something far more powerful. | 我是更为强大的力量 |
[18:12] | Your armor- you’re controlling it remotely. | 你的盔甲 你远程控制的 |
[18:15] | I built this armor | 我打造了这件盔甲 |
[18:17] | just like I built my own speed, | 正如我打造了自己的神速力 |
[18:21] | which means I don’t require the aic | 也就是说 我不需要 |
[18:24] | of any pathetic Negative Forces. | 可悲的逆神速力的帮助 |
[18:27] | You’re not the Avatar | 你不是化身 |
[18:29] | Your speed’s artificial. | 你的速度是人造的 |
[18:31] | Only organic speed can power the treadmill. | 只有有机速力才能给跑步机供能 |
[18:36] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我才被你带到这的吗 |
[18:38] | You will be my fuel source, Flash. | 你会成为我的能源 闪电侠 |
[18:42] | And once you start running, | 一旦你开始跑起来 |
[18:44] | you won’t stop uhtil you die. | 就再也停不下来 至死方休 |
[18:53] | Only organic speed can power the treadmill. | 只有有机速力才能给跑步机供能 |
[18:57] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我才被你带到这的吗 |
[18:59] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[19:02] | Yeah, yeah. | 没事 |
[19:04] | It’s just- – it’s been a long day. | 就是有点累了 |
[19:07] | So, uh, you must stay busy. | 你一定挺忙的吧 |
[19:09] | You run that company, CCC Media, right? | 中城市民媒体是你负责管理的 对吧 |
[19:14] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 |
[19:16] | We don’t have much of an audience in Gotham. | 在哥谭我们的受众不多吧 |
[19:19] | Yeah, well, I’m a big fan of the podcast. | 我可是你播客的粉丝 |
[19:23] | Any cream? | 要加奶油吗 |
[19:25] | Uh, no, I’m okay. | 不用了 |
[19:28] | AII right, so the Red Death has got all of his pieces | 这么说 红死魔已经集齐了跑步机所需要的 |
[19:31] | that he needs for his treadmill. | 所有零部件 |
[19:34] | Any idea what he has planned next? | 知道他下一步会干什么吗 |
[19:37] | Uh, no. No idea. | 不知道 |
[19:39] | But the blackout | 但是大停电 |
[19:42] | has gotta be connected somehow. | 跟这事一定有关联 |
[19:45] | Well, it looks like he’s got plenty of help. | 看起来他的帮手不少啊 |
[19:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:49] | Thankfully, so does Barry. | 幸好巴里也一样 |
[19:53] | He’s working with criminals, too? | 他也和罪犯合作吗 |
[19:56] | Reformed. | 改造过后的 |
[19:57] | mostly. | 大多数 |
[19:59] | There’s no such thing. | 我从不信改过自新这种事 |
[20:05] | No, I get it. | 我了解 |
[20:07] | If my adoptive mother | 如果我的养母 |
[20:09] | was killed by the Royal Flush Gang, | 被皇家同花顺帮所杀 |
[20:12] | I wouldn’t trust Rogues either. | 我也不会信任无赖帮 |
[20:14] | Yeah, but, you know, that was | 是啊 但是 |
[20:17] | that was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[20:24] | Was it something I said? | 是我说错话了吗 |
[20:25] | Ryan Wilder’s mother was killed | 瑞安·怀尔德的母亲 |
[20:27] | by the Wonderland Gang. | 是仙境帮杀害的 |
[20:29] | The real Ryan has never been in this house, either, | 真正的瑞安也从没来过这 |
[20:32] | but here you are, walking around like you own the place. | 但是你在这里的样子就好像在自己家一样 |
[20:36] | So who the hell are you? | 所以你到底是谁 |
[20:41] | Iris. | 艾瑞斯 |
[20:45] | This is gonna be hard to believe. | 这可能很难相信 |
[20:48] | But where I’m from, I’m your best friend. | 但是不管我从哪里来的 我都是你最好的朋友 |
[20:53] | Okay, my name is Ryan Wilder, but I’m from another timeline, | 我就是瑞安·怀尔德 但我是从另一个时间线来的 |
[20:56] | one just like this one, except for there, | 跟这个几乎相同 除了一样 |
[20:59] | the Flash is the world’s greatest villain. | 那就是闪电侠是最大的恶人 |
[21:09] | It’s you, isn’t it? | 是你 对吧 |
[21:11] | Red Death. | 红死魔 |
[21:13] | Are you here to kill me? | 你是来杀我的吗 |
[21:15] | If I wanted to hurt you, I would have done it already. | 如果我想伤害你 我早就动手了 |
[21:17] | So, what, you’re just here to lie to me for fun? | 那你来就是逗我玩的吗 |
[21:19] | If I showed up saying I was your Big Bad, | 如果我来告诉你我就是那个大恶人 |
[21:22] | you would have thrown me in the Pipeline. | 你可能就立刻把我丢出去了 |
[21:23] | I know you, Iris. | 我了解你 艾瑞斯 |
[21:25] | I thought if you got to know me, | 我想也许你先了解我一下 |
[21:27] | if we formed a connection before I had to drop this bomb, | 如果在我告诉你真相之前能跟你熟悉起来 |
[21:29] | you’d hear me out. | 你会认真听我说 |
[21:31] | I want the truth. | 我只想知道真相 |
[21:34] | Where I’m from, there is no Batman. | 在我的世界里 没有蝙蝠侠 |
[21:37] | The Waynes adopted me when I was only days old, | 我出生没几天 韦恩一家就收养了我 |
[21:40] | and when they were gunned down in the alley, | 他们在胡同里被人杀害时 |
[21:42] | I swore to protect my city at all costs. | 我发誓要尽一切力量保护我的城市 |
[21:44] | For ten years, I locked up the dregs of society- – | 这10年来 我把社会渣子绳之於法 |
[21:49] | Hush, Simon Hurt, even my own brother- – | 缄默 西蒙·赫特 甚至我的亲弟弟 |
[21:53] | only to see them escape Arkham | 可他们却逃出了阿卡姆 |
[21:55] | and go right back to preying on the innocent. | 又继续为非作歹 伤害无辜的人 |
[21:59] | I was Gotham’s protector, and I was losing the fight. | 我是哥谭的保护者 但我却在战斗中失利了 |
[22:03] | So I did what had to be done. | 于是我不得已 |
[22:05] | I studied the technology of my enemies, | 研究了敌人的科技 |
[22:10] | and I engineered my own versions of it. | 然后设计了我自己的版本 |
[22:13] | So that’s where the Rogues new weapons come from. | 所以这才是无赖帮武器的来源 |
[22:16] | Eventually | 最后 |
[22:18] | I decided to study the abilities of other heroes, | 我决定研究其它英雄的能力 |
[22:22] | starting with my ally from the League. | 从我的盟友开始 |
[22:24] | Flash. | 闪电侠 |
[22:27] | – I mined the data from Flash’s suit | 我从闪电侠的战衣中收焦数据 |
[22:29] | and used it to create my own armor, | 用它们来打造我自己的盔甲 |
[22:32] | my own artificial Speed Force. | 我自己的人工极速力 |
[22:36] | You really expect me to believe | 你真的以为我会相信 |
[22:38] | that you stole super speed to fight crime? | 你偷走神速力就是为了打击犯罪 |
[22:40] | Not fight, eliminate. | 不是打击 是消除 |
[22:43] | With Flash’s power, | 利用闪电侠的能力 |
[22:44] | I could put a criminal behind bars | 我可以在罪犯刚有作恶的想法时 |
[22:46] | before they even thought of committing a crime. | 就将他们关进牢里 |
[22:49] | Don’t you see? | 你还不明白吗 |
[22:51] | The people of Gotham- they were suffering. | 哥谭民众 他们深受其害 |
[22:54] | They deserved a hero who could make a real difference. | 他们需要一个可以彻底改变局面的英雄 |
[22:57] | I found a way to stop crime permanently, | 我找到了方法彻底阻止犯罪 |
[23:01] | something he failed to accomplish. | 这是他做不到的 |
[23:03] | So he freed his Rogues from Iron Heights | 于是他把铁山监狱的无赖帮放了出来 |
[23:05] | and led them on a war against me. | 让他们对抗我 |
[23:07] | They tore apart my entire city trying to kill me. | 他们毁了整座城市就为了杀我 |
[23:09] | Why would the Flash do something like that? | 闪电侠为什么会这么做呢 |
[23:12] | Even the Flash has his demons. | 即便是闪电侠也要面对自己心中的恶魔 |
[23:15] | I tried to hide in the Speed Force, | 我试图隐藏在神速力里 |
[23:16] | but my speed’s not organic, so it rejected me. | 但我的速度不是有机的 它拒绝了我 |
[23:20] | When it threw me out, I ended up in this timeline, | 当它把我丢出来时 我就到了这个时间线 |
[23:23] | but I need to go back. | 但我需要回去 |
[23:24] | And that’s why you need the cosmic treadmill. | 所以你才需要宇宙跑步机 |
[23:26] | My Flash was out of control. | 我的闪电侠失去了控制 |
[23:28] | I can only imagine what he’s done in my world | 我都可以想的到在我离开后 |
[23:31] | since I’ve been gone. | 他会在我的世界做什么 |
[23:33] | Iris. | 艾瑞斯 |
[23:35] | you’re Flash’s lightning rod in every timeline. | 你在每个时间线里都是闪电侠的避雷针 |
[23:38] | You can convince him to stand down | 你可以劝说他退出 |
[23:41] | and end this Rogue war he started. | 结束他组建的无赖帮 |
[23:45] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[23:46] | You’re my only hope. | 你是我唯一的希望了 |
[23:52] | Joe, I do not need to use my empathic abilities | 乔 我都不用自己的移情能力 |
[23:55] | to know that there is something that you are not telling me. | 就知道你有事瞒着我 |
[24:00] | So what? What is it? | 所以这是怎么回事 |
[24:01] | Why this sudden rush | 你为什么突然 |
[24:03] | to get out of Central City? | 要离开中城呢 |
[24:05] | What is it really about? | 到底是为什么啊 |
[24:08] | You know I tried really hard raising my kids. | 你知道我为了养大孩子付出了很多努力 |
[24:14] | But back then, | 但是在艾瑞斯 |
[24:16] | when Iris was Jenna’s age… | 跟珍娜这么大时 |
[24:20] | she had to grow up with a father | 她不得不面对着自己的父亲 |
[24:22] | who might go to work in the morning, | 早上出门上班后 |
[24:25] | never come back. | 可能就再也回不来的现实 |
[24:28] | Wally, poor kid, for the first 20 years of his life | 沃利 可怜的孩子 头20年 |
[24:30] | thought I’d ran out on him. | 都以为我抛弃了他 |
[24:33] | They had to deal with burdens | 他们不得不扛起这种重担 |
[24:36] | I wish they didn’t have to carry. | 我真希望他们不用这样生活 |
[24:38] | I know, but, baby, you gave them everything that you had. | 我知道 但是亲爱的 你把自己的所有都毫无保留的给了他们 |
[24:43] | Cecile… | 塞西尔 |
[24:45] | we have the chance | 你有机会 |
[24:48] | to raise Jenna in a place where she- – | 把珍娜养大 |
[24:52] | where she doesn’t have to hide in her room | 而她不用担心会突然有超动力大停电 |
[24:55] | because there’s a supercharged blackout. | 然后她不得不躲在自己房间里 |
[25:03] | I want us | 我想 |
[25:07] | To give Jenna | 我们可以给珍娜一个 |
[25:10] | what I couldn’t give Iris and Wally | 我之前给不了艾瑞斯和沃利的 |
[25:17] | A normal childhood. | 正常童年 |
[25:40] | Here…while no one’s watching us. | 给 反正没人看着我们 |
[25:43] | No, thanks. | 不用了 |
[25:45] | You’re ho good to us dead | 你死了对我们没好处 |
[25:49] | Mark, you don’t have to do this. | 马克 你没必要这么做的 |
[25:53] | If I want Frost back, I do. | 如果我想救回冰霜 就只能这么做 |
[25:56] | What happens when she turns on that treadmill | 等她打开跑步机 |
[25:59] | and busts a hole in the timeline? | 把时间线炸出一个洞来之后会怎样 |
[26:01] | Or decides it’s a lot easier to just kill you | 或者她觉得弄死你 |
[26:03] | than help you bring Frost back? | 要比帮你救回冰霜更容易 |
[26:08] | – If I die, I die. Who would even care? | 我死了就死了 有人在乎吗 |
[26:11] | You are a part of Team Flash. | 你是闪电侠小队的一员 |
[26:14] | No, I’m not | 不 我不是 |
[26:16] | not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[26:19] | Now I’m just another dirtbag who double- crossed you. | 我现在不过是背叛了你的人渣 |
[26:21] | Aren’t I? – Mark! | -不是吗 -马克 |
[26:24] | Before Frost was one of my best friends, | 冰霜成为我最好的朋友之一之前 |
[26:27] | she tried to kill me. | 一直想杀我 |
[26:30] | People make mistakes. | 是人就会犯错 |
[26:34] | I was so desperate | 我实在是 |
[26:35] | not to make the same mistakes I made with Thawne | 不想重蹈对斯旺犯过的错误 |
[26:38] | that I rushed into thinking the Red Death | 以至于开始认为红死魔就是 |
[26:40] | was the new Avatar. | 新的化身 |
[26:41] | But, actually, she’s a new threat, | 但实际上 她是新的威胁 |
[26:44] | one I wasn’t ready for, | 我并未预见到的威胁 |
[26:46] | and now the whole world might have to pay for my mistake, | 现在全世界都可能要为我的错误付出代价 |
[26:49] | and the only one that can help me out of this is you. | 而唯一一个能帮我走出困境的人就是你 |
[26:52] | Me? | 我 |
[26:55] | You’ve got the wrong guy. | 你找错人了 |
[26:58] | It’s too late for me. – No, you’re wrong. | -我回不了头了 -不 你错了 |
[27:01] | It’s never too late for second chances. | 永远都有第二次机会的 |
[27:08] | Look, maybe I didn’t go about this the right way. | 也许我的方法用错了 |
[27:10] | But, Iris, you are his lightning rod. | 但是 艾瑞斯 你是他的避雷针 |
[27:13] | You can calm him down, make a truce. | 你可以让他冷静下来 休战 |
[27:14] | Wouldn’t it be easier | 去说服你那边的艾瑞斯 |
[27:15] | to convince your Iris to help? | 帮忙不是更容易吗 |
[27:20] | I tried that. | 我试过了 |
[27:22] | We had a falling- out when the Flash turned against me. | 闪电侠背叛我的时候 我俩闹翻了 |
[27:28] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信 |
[27:30] | You and Iris were best friends. | 你跟艾瑞斯是最好的朋友 |
[27:31] | You knew her better than anyone in the world. | 你是这世上最了解她的人 |
[27:34] | If things really were as dire as you say, | 要事情真像你说的那么糟 |
[27:36] | why wouldn’t she help? | 她为什么不帮忙 |
[27:43] | Because she can’t. | 因为她帮不了 |
[27:49] | When the Flash and the Rogues were attacking me. | 闪电侠跟无赖帮袭击我的时候 |
[27:54] | I was dead to rights. | 我当场就死了 |
[27:58] | All I could do was throw a lightning bolt | 我能做的只有扔出个闪电 |
[28:00] | and hope it landed. | 希望它能打中 |
[28:03] | It was meant for the Flash, but- – | 那个本来是要打闪电侠的 但是 |
[28:05] | You killed her. | 你杀了她 |
[28:08] | It was an accident. | 是个意外 |
[28:12] | But if my Iris were alive… | 但要是我的艾瑞斯还活着 |
[28:16] | she would help me do it. I know it. | 她会帮我的 我知道的 |
[28:18] | But she’s not. | 但她死了 |
[28:21] | That part, I believe. | 这点我是信的 |
[28:24] | It’s the rest of your story that I’m struggling with. | 但你那段故事的其余部分就很让我存疑 |
[28:27] | You see, we have this thing in journalism | 我们新闻界有个东西叫 |
[28:29] | called a Red Team. | 红队 |
[28:31] | And before we go to print with any big story, | 在我们刊登任何重大新闻之前 |
[28:33] | we put together a group of reporters | 都会召集一群记者 |
[28:35] | and have them try to poke holes in it, | 让他们查缺找漏 |
[28:37] | make sure we’re airtight. | 以确保故事无懈可击 |
[28:39] | If I was Red Teaming your story, | 要我在你故事里找漏 |
[28:41] | I would take another look at why the Flash turned on you. | 我会重新审视闪电侠攻击你的原因 |
[28:45] | You said it was because he was jealous, | 你的说辞是他嫉妒 |
[28:48] | but you’re the one | 但你才是那个 |
[28:50] | who’s obsessed with your enemies’technologies. | 痴迷于对手技术的人 |
[28:52] | You’re the one trying to stop crimes | 你才是那个想在别人 |
[28:54] | before people can even think about committing them. | 还没想犯罪之前就阻止犯罪的人 |
[28:57] | Did the Flash really turn against you, | 到底是闪电侠背叛了你 |
[28:59] | or did he see your thirst for power and try to take you down? | 但是他看到你对力量的渴求才想打倒你的 |
[29:02] | You’re twisting my words. | 你曲解了我的意思 |
[29:03] | Why are you trying to take me to your timeline? | 那你干嘛想带我去你的时间线 |
[29:06] | Do you really want a truce, | 你是真的想要休战 |
[29:08] | or are you using me as bait to bring your Flash out? | 还是说想利用我作诱饵 好把闪电侠引出来 |
[29:10] | – I am trying to protect my city. | 我想保护我的城市 |
[29:12] | You don’t want peace with the Flash. | 你根本不想跟闪电侠和平共处 |
[29:14] | You want to kill him. | 你想杀了他 |
[29:16] | You’re damn right I do! | 你说对了 我是想 |
[29:22] | Oh, Iris. | 艾瑞斯 |
[29:26] | I wanted you to choose this | 我想你自愿做出选择 |
[29:28] | so that maybe, when the dust settled, | 这样也许 尘埃落定之时 |
[29:31] | I could get my friend back. | 我还能让我朋友回来 |
[29:35] | But I guess it’s not meant to be. | 但估计不行了 |
[29:40] | I wanted to do this the easy way. | 我本想用简单的方式解决的 |
[29:43] | But you want to get nuts? | 但你不是想闹大吗 |
[30:04] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[30:06] | Let’s get nuts. | 那就疯一把吧 |
[30:25] | Iris? – Flash. | -艾瑞斯 -闪电侠 |
[30:27] | – Are you okay? – Well, it’s up to you, Flash. | -你没事吧 -这取决于你啊 闪电侠 |
[30:34] | Ryan Wilder? | 瑞安·怀尔德 |
[30:36] | I’m just a woman trying to get home. | 我不过就是个想回家的女人 |
[30:39] | Now, you’re gonna run until you can’t run anymore. | 现在 你要一直跑到跑不动为止 |
[30:43] | And if you don’t, she dies. | 要你不照做 她就没命了 |
[30:45] | That’s not true. She needs me alive. | 才不是 她得让我活着 |
[30:47] | – But I don’t need you undamaged. | 但我没说要你毫发无损 |
[30:48] | Stop, stopl | 住手 |
[30:53] | – I’|l do it- No, don’t. | -我跑 -别 |
[30:55] | I won’t let her hurt you. | 我不会让她伤害到你的 |
[31:02] | Deactivating meta- cuff. | 关闭超能手铐 |
[31:24] | Engaging vibration engine. | 启动振动引擎 |
[31:55] | You want her to have a normal life, Joe? | 你想她过上正常生活吗 乔 |
[31:57] | This is- – – Mommy, Daddy. | -这 -妈咪 爸比 |
[31:58] | Jenna, it’s okay. | 珍娜 没事的 |
[32:20] | Joe, get her. | 乔 把她带走 |
[32:24] | Sweetheart. You’re okay | 亲亲 你没事哈 |
[32:30] | Oh, a really huge wave of fear. | 一股巨大的恐惧浪潮 |
[32:33] | Joe, the Zajacs’ house has been hit, too. | 乔 扎贾克斯家也遇袭了 |
[32:35] | I need to help them. | 我得去帮他们 |
[33:01] | – I think that it’s working. Oh, frak, yeah, it is. | -应该是起作用了 -还真是 |
[33:04] | Flash is out by Route 119. | 闪电侠在119公路附近 |
[33:06] | Well, let’s go get him right now. | 咱们现在就去找他 |
[33:07] | How do you suppose we do that? | 怎么去 |
[33:09] | You got a teleporter we don’t know about? | 你是有我们不知道的传送器吗 |
[33:11] | Actually, I do. | 我还真有 |
[33:18] | Mark, please. | 马克 拜托 |
[33:20] | You don’t have to do this. You still have a choice. | 你不必这么做的 你还有得选 |
[33:22] | No, he doesn’t. | 错 他没有 |
[33:23] | I’m giving him the one thing he wants, | 我这是在给他他想要的东西 |
[33:25] | what your team refuses to give. | 而你的团队给予不了 |
[33:27] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[33:34] | It’s never too late. | 永远不会迟 |
[33:55] | Barry, are you okay? – Yeah. | -巴里 你没事吧 -没事 |
[34:03] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[34:05] | I overloaded the capacitors. | 我让电容器过载了 |
[34:07] | So, instead of turning your organic speed into a wormhole, | 因此 跑步机没有把你的有机速力变成虫洞 |
[34:09] | the treadmill shot it all back at her. | 而是都射回到了她身上 |
[34:11] | Overwhelming her artificial speed. | 压制她的人工速力 |
[34:13] | Yeah. The treadmill’s toast now. | 是的 跑步机烧焦了 |
[34:15] | And we gotta boogie. – Hang on. | -我们得赶紧走 -等等 |
[34:17] | The treadmill drained too much of my speed. | 跑步机消耗了我太多速度 |
[34:19] | I can’t run. | 我跑不动了 |
[34:20] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你这是想去哪儿啊 |
[34:24] | I’ll hold them off. | 我来拖住他们 |
[34:26] | Mark. – Go! | -马克 -走 |
[34:28] | You think you can double- cross us, huh, Ken doll? | 你以为能骗得了我们是吗 肯尼娃娃 |
[34:31] | Actually, yeah, I do. | 我还真这么觉得的 |
[34:44] | – I’ve gotta help him. – No, no. | -我得帮他 -别去 |
[34:47] | Somebody order a prison break? | 有人订了越狱服务吗 |
[34:49] | How’d you guys know we were here? | 你们怎么知道我们在这里 |
[34:50] | Long story. We’ll tell you later. | 说来话长 过后讲给你听 |
[34:55] | We gotta get Mark. | 我们得带上马克 |
[34:57] | No, the suit’s recharging. We gotta go right now. | 不行 制服在充能 我们得走了 |
[35:00] | No, I’m not gonna leave him behind! | 不行 我不能丢下他 |
[35:03] | What are you doing? – Without your speed, | -你干嘛 -没了你的速力 |
[35:04] | the monster will slaughter us all. | 怪物会把我们都宰了的 |
[35:06] | Hey, what are you doing? – Hey, come on! | -嘿 -你要干嘛 -嘿 快走 |
[35:11] | Stop! | 住手 |
[35:34] | This isn’t right. | 这样不对 |
[35:35] | We shouldn’t have left him there. | 我们不该抛下他 |
[35:36] | What, no”thanks for saving our sorry asses”? | 怎么 都不说句”谢谢救了我们”吗 |
[35:38] | It’s not the way we do things! | 我们不是这么做事的 |
[35:39] | We don’t leave people behind! – What choice did we have? | -我们不会把人丢下 -要不然能怎么办 |
[35:42] | Without your speed, that psycho would have killed all of us, | 你没速度了 那个疯子会把我们都干掉的 |
[35:45] | not just Mark. | 不止杀马克一个 |
[35:46] | What about Mark? | 马克怎么了 |
[35:51] | – I’m sorry. He didn’t make it out. | 对不起 他没能逃出来 |
[35:57] | Well, then we have to go back for him. | 那我们得回去找他 |
[35:59] | He’s dead, lady. | 他死了 女士 |
[36:01] | And even if he weren’t, why would we risk our hides | 即便他没死 我们为什么要冒险 |
[36:02] | to go save the guy who betrayed us? | 去救那个背叛了我们的人 |
[36:04] | Mark saved Barry’s life. | 马克救了巴里的命 |
[36:06] | He saw which way the wind was blowing | 他就是个墙头草 |
[36:08] | and switched sides, again. | 看准风向跟着倒了而已 |
[36:10] | Like that’s so different than the rest of you? | 你们不也都一样吗 |
[36:12] | – I do not like you. – So what? | -我不喜欢你们 -那又怎样 |
[36:15] | So, everything on this planet is connected. | 这个星球上所有事情都有关联 |
[36:18] | We are all part of a greater whole. | 我们都是其中一个组成元素 |
[36:20] | Mark’s life doesn’t matter any less than the rest of you. | 马克的生命跟你们同等重要 |
[36:23] | Are you seriously defending | 你不会真的在为 |
[36:24] | the guy who tried to turn you into his dead ex? | 那个想把你变成他死去前任的男人辩护吧 |
[36:26] | Yes, because throwing away even one life | 没错 因为抛弃哪怕一条生命 |
[36:29] | is absolutely senseless. | 都是毫无意义的 |
[36:33] | Caitlin’s right. We can’t lose anyone else. | 凯特琳说得对 我们不能再失去任何人了 |
[36:37] | We need to figure out Red Death’s next move. | 我们得查出红死魔下一步要做什么 |
[36:39] | She still has the whole city under blackout. | 整个城市还是被她搞的停电 |
[36:41] | Mark destroyed her treadmill, right? | 马克毁了她的跑步机不是吗 |
[36:43] | So, well, maybe she’ll just pack it up and go home. | 也许她收拾行李回家了呢 |
[36:47] | She can’t. | 不行 |
[36:49] | She’s from a different timeline. | 她是其他时间线过来的人 |
[36:51] | Everything she’s done is about getting revenge | 她做的每一件事都是为了报复 |
[36:53] | on her own version of the Flash. | 她那条时间线上的闪电侠 |
[36:55] | Well, that’s just great. | 那真是太好了 |
[36:57] | She probably hates you as much as she hates the other one. | 也许她因为恨她那边那个闪电侠 也同等恨你 |
[37:00] | Damn, you’re just as responsible | 靠 马克毁了她回去的工具 |
[37:03] | for destroying her tide as Mark is. | 你跟马克一样责无旁贷 |
[37:04] | Which means that whatever she’s planning next, | 也就是说不管接下来她要做什么 |
[37:07] | it’s only gonna get worse. | 只会越来越糟 |
[37:17] | I can’t believe it. | 我真不敢相信 |
[37:20] | Mark’s dead? | 马克死了 |
[37:23] | I know. | 是啊 |
[37:25] | And. | 还有 |
[37:27] | Chuck | 查克 |
[37:29] | I know I’ve been the one | 我知道我一直在 |
[37:30] | avoiding having this conversation. | 逃避这次谈话 |
[37:33] | But after tonight, it just reminded me | 但过了今晚 这事提醒到我 |
[37:35] | of how little time any of us might have left. | 人生是有多么的短暂 |
[37:39] | And so I- – I think I’m ready to… | 所以我 我觉得我准备好 |
[37:45] | you know, a- – about us. | 我们的事 |
[37:56] | Allegra, um | 爱兰歌娜 |
[38:00] | I- – I | 我 |
[38:02] | can’t believe I’m saying this, but, um, uh | 不敢相信自己会说出这话 但是 |
[38:06] | look, our satellites are still down, | 我们的卫星还是不能用 |
[38:08] | and we still barely have any power. | 我们还是几乎没有电可以用 |
[38:11] | And now, with Mark | 还有 出了马克这事 |
[38:15] | maybe our timing just isn’t right. | 也许只是时机不对罢了 |
[38:20] | Yeah, of course. | 是 是的 |
[38:22] | I can’t believe I brought that up. | 我竟然哪壶不开提哪壶 |
[38:25] | – That was stupid. – No, no, it’s not. | -太傻了 -不会 并不是 |
[38:28] | It’s not stupid, | 并不傻 |
[38:29] | cause, look, as soon as we send Red Death packing, | 只要把红死魔送回去 |
[38:33] | we’re gonna sit down… | 我们可以坐下来 |
[38:38] | And we’re gonna figure out what all this is. | 好好谈谈到底是什么感觉 |
[39:00] | You doing okay, babe? | 你没事吧 宝贝儿 |
[39:03] | You look a little down | 作为一个 |
[39:04] | for somebody who just saved her daughter | 刚救了自己女儿还有邻居的人 |
[39:07] | and the neighborhood. – I don’t know. | -你兴致不高啊 -我也说不出来 |
[39:09] | I just- | 只是 |
[39:11] | I keep thinking about that lightning. | 我一直在想那道闪电 |
[39:14] | You realize if it had hit a few feet higher, | 你有没有想过但凡它再打高个几英尺 |
[39:17] | it would have blown a hole straight into Jenna’s bedroom. | 就有可能直接把珍娜卧室炸出个洞来 |
[39:20] | I don’t know, babe. | 我不知道怎么说了 宝儿 |
[39:23] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你说得对 |
[39:24] | Maybe the city isn’t a safe place to raise our girl. | 也许这个城市不适合安全抚养我们的女儿 |
[39:29] | Hey, nugget. – I drew you a picture. | -嘿 小宝 -我画了幅画给你 |
[39:32] | What? – What is it? | -真的嘛 -画的什么 |
[39:33] | It’s Mommy saving the day. | 拯救世界的妈咪 |
[39:35] | That’s right, baby girl. | 没错了 宝贝女 |
[39:37] | Mommy is a superhero. | 妈咪是个超级英雄呢 |
[39:39] | And she ain’t stopping anytime soon. | 她不会就此收手的 |
[39:44] | Little one… | 小不点儿 |
[39:46] | time to go back to bed. | 该去睡觉啦 |
[39:49] | Be up in a sec, okay? – Okay. | -我马上就上去哈 -好的 |
[39:57] | I don’t understand. | 我没明白 |
[39:59] | Listen, we both want Jenna | 听着 我们都想珍娜 |
[40:03] | to have a safe and normal childhood. | 度过一个安全正常的童年 |
[40:07] | But I also want her to grow up | 但我也想让她长大后知道 |
[40:09] | knowing she can be anything she wants, | 她可以成为任何她想成为的人 |
[40:12] | just like her mom. | 就像她妈妈一样 |
[40:16] | What are we telling that little girl up there | 要你现在放弃了 我们该怎么跟楼上的 |
[40:19] | if you quit now? | 小丫头说呢 |
[40:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:28] | So we can stay in Central City? | 那我们能留在中城了 |
[40:47] | It’s gone. | 没了 |
[40:51] | AlI my work, my dreams… | 我的心血 我的梦想 |
[40:55] | crushed by the Flash again! | 又一次被闪电侠粉碎了 |
[41:00] | So what do you want us to do now, or… | 你现在想让我们做什么 |
[41:07] | The Flash… | 闪电侠 |
[41:09] | won’t let me go back to my world… | 不让我回去我的世界 |
[41:15] | So I’ll take his. | 那我就占据他的 |
[41:18] | But this time, we will bring | 但是这次 我们要把 |
[41:21] | OCR by China_sky | 战争带到他门口 |