时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You’re gonna get pregnant in three months. | 还有三个月你就要怀孕了 |
[00:08] | I think we should leave Central City. | 我觉得我们应该离开中城 |
[00:09] | You can call me Khione. | 你们可以叫我喀俄涅 |
[00:11] | I hope you can accept me. | 希望你们可以接纳我 |
[00:13] | You know,if it wasn’t for you, | 如果不是为了你 |
[00:14] | I could’ve got a prospect. | 我不会抱有任何期望 |
[00:15] | We still haven’t talked about | 我们还没有讨论 |
[00:17] | our other close encounter. | 我们的另一次亲密接触呢 |
[00:18] | Um, uh, later. | 嗯 晚点再说 |
[00:19] | Central City, | 中城 |
[00:21] | now all of you will pay the price. | 你们全都要付出代价 |
[00:24] | How long until it’s finished? | 这个多久才能弄完 |
[00:26] | Or is getting your girlfriend back not important anymore? | 还是说复活你女朋友已经不重要了 ? |
[00:28] | How about we put together | 要不然我们 |
[00:29] | a little team of Rogues of our own? | 组建一支我们自己的无赖小队 |
[00:30] | You’re gonna run | 你要一直跑下去 |
[00:32] | until you can’t run anymore. | 直到彻底跑不动为止 |
[00:33] | I overloaded the capacitors. | 我让电容器过载了 |
[00:35] | The treadmill shot it all back at her. | 宇宙跑步机的能量全都打到了她身上 |
[00:36] | The treadmill drained too much of my speed. | 我在宇宙跑步机上消耗了太多能量 |
[00:38] | I can’t run. I’ll hold ’em off. | 我跑不动了 我来对付他们 |
[00:42] | Somebody order a prison break? | 有人点了越狱套餐吗 |
[00:44] | We gotta get Mark. | 我们得带马克离开 |
[00:46] | Stop! | 住手 |
[00:50] | Ah! Mark. | 马克 |
[01:05] | It’s getting worse out there,Captain. | 外面情况越来越糟了 警监 |
[01:06] | More red lightning strikes? And they’ve started | 越来越多的红色闪电袭击已经开始了 |
[01:08] | three more fires at the shipyard, | 又多了在船坞 中城中学 |
[01:10] | Central City High School and City Hall. | 和市政厅的三场火灾 |
[01:11] | What about first responders? | 先遣队的情况怎样了 |
[01:13] | They’re doing their best, | 他们已经尽力去做了 |
[01:14] | and we’re trying to help them,but Captain, | 我们也在试着帮他们 但是警监 |
[01:16] | with all these emergencies and the looting, | 所有的救援力量都派出去了 |
[01:18] | we don’t have enough units to keep up. | 我们已经没有足够的人手了 |
[01:19] | We need help. | 我们需要增援 |
[01:20] | I know where to find it. | 我知道哪有增援 |
[01:25] | Officer, can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗警官 |
[02:02] | Take the hardware to the roof. | 把东西拿到楼顶去 |
[02:04] | Let me know the moment you’re ready. | 准备好了告诉我 |
[02:24] | A mimic. | 一个异能者 |
[02:26] | How cute. | 真有意思 |
[02:35] | Leave her to me. | 我来对付她 |
[02:37] | You two cover the exits. | 你俩守住出口 |
[02:38] | Make sure we don’t have any more unpleasant surprises. | 确保不能再有任何意外 |
[02:41] | And remember,no one gets in or out. | 记住 不准进也不准出 |
[02:45] | Fine. | 收到 |
[02:47] | Nobody gets in or out… | 没人能活着出去 |
[02:50] | alive. Now you’re playing my tune. | 或者进来 你抢了我的词 |
[02:54] | That took guts. | 算你有种 |
[02:57] | You know,I think you’re the kind of cop | 知道吗我想你会感激 |
[03:00] | who will appreciate what I’m about to do. | 我要做的一切的 |
[03:03] | Whatever you’re planning, | 无论你作何打算 |
[03:05] | you won’t get away with it. | 你都不会得逞的 |
[03:06] | Yes, I will. | 我当然会 |
[03:10] | Don’t worry. | 不劳你费心 |
[03:11] | 真理·自由 ·正义· | |
[03:12] | I will show you what true justice looks like. | 我会让你知道什么叫做真正的正义 |
[03:13] | 真理·自由 ·正义· | |
[03:37] | We never leave anyone behind. | 我们从来不会抛下任何一个成员 |
[03:40] | We do when it saves our asses. | 我们需要自保的时候就得这么做 |
[03:41] | He’s right. It was us or Mark. | 他说的对 不是我们就是马克 |
[03:42] | We had no choice. | 我们没得选 |
[03:44] | You always have a choice. | 你们永远都有的选 |
[03:45] | Are you paying attention, Lite-Brite? | 你有在听吗 小妞? |
[03:46] | We got evil speedsters, | 现在有一个邪恶的极速者 |
[03:48] | Chill-lame backstabbed us, | 追着我们满世界打 |
[03:49] | the city’s on fire with crazy red lightning, | 整个城市都被那些该死的红色闪电笼罩着 |
[03:52] | and your boy here barely has any speed. | 而你的这位先生几乎一点速度不剩了 |
[03:54] | This ain’t it. | 不是吗 |
[03:56] | Oh, damn. | 哦糟糕 |
[03:57] | The Red Death’s coming after us next, isn’t she? | 红死魔的下一个目标是我们 对吧? |
[04:00] | We destroyed the cosmic treadmill, | 因为我们摧毁了宇宙跑步机 |
[04:01] | her only ticket out of town. | 那是她唯一的返程票 |
[04:03] | Yeah, we’re screwed. | 没错 我们完了 |
[04:04] | The whole city is. | 整座城市都完了 |
[04:05] | Then we need to save it. | 所以我们需要挽救一切 |
[04:07] | People are in danger. | 人命关天 |
[04:09] | They need my help. | 他们需要我的帮助 |
[04:11] | You can’t even help yourself. | 你现在都自身难保了 |
[04:13] | This whole situation’s a dumpster fire. | 现在已经火烧眉毛了 |
[04:14] | And look, Barry,if you lost most of your speed | 听着巴里 如果你已经在红死魔的跑步机上 |
[04:17] | running on the Red Death’s treadmill, | 消耗了你绝大多数的的能量 |
[04:18] | I mean, how are we supposed to do anything | 我是说接下来我们该怎么做 |
[04:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:21] | That’s why we need to get back out there | 所以我们只能破釜沉舟 |
[04:22] | and find a way. | 背水一战 |
[04:23] | Rush into battle with no plan. | 像无头苍蝇一样毫无目标的作战 |
[04:25] | Yeah, that’s not gonna get the rest of us killed. | 无异于是直接让我们自寻死路 |
[04:27] | We need to stay put. | 我们应该守株待兔 |
[04:28] | Well, maybe we don’t need to go | 也许我们不用回到战场上 |
[04:30] | back into the field to make our next move. | 就能制定下一步的方案 |
[04:32] | I always liked you. | 我一直都很欣赏你 |
[04:34] | Look, I got to know Ryan during our little chit-chat back at the loft, | 因为我很确定 在我们谈话这会儿 |
[04:37] | and if she blames us for keeping her here, | 瑞安她因为责怪我们把她困在这里 |
[04:40] | then she’s probably filled with hatred and rage by now. | 而正在怒火中烧 |
[04:44] | Which are feelings we could trace… | 那么这种情绪将有迹可循 |
[04:47] | with a little help from a friend. | 只需一位朋友小小的帮助 |
[04:50] | Babe, you sure you wanna do this? | 你确定要这么做吗 宝贝 |
[04:53] | Babe, everyone on this team has a purpose. | 亲爱的 团队里的每个人都有用武之地 |
[04:56] | This is mine. | 我也不例外 |
[04:59] | Okay, so how is this supposed to work? | 好吧 这东西怎么运作的 |
[05:01] | Well, by boosting Cecile’s empathic telemetry | 通过提升塞西尔的共情能力 |
[05:04] | and superimposing it over the city grid, | 使其覆盖这个城市 |
[05:05] | I can pretty much hone in on whatever she senses. | 她所感应到的我几乎都能捕捉到 |
[05:11] | Remember,you’re looking for hate. | 记住你要感应的是憎恨 |
[05:13] | Lots of it. | 非常强烈 |
[05:15] | Okay,triangulation grid is… | 好的 三角网络准备 |
[05:19] | ready. | 完毕 |
[05:38] | An empath. | 共情者 |
[05:40] | I found her. | 我找到她了 |
[05:42] | She’s trying to push me out,but I found her. | 她在试着把我赶出来 不过我找到她了 |
[05:46] | She has so much anger. | 她非常愤怒 |
[05:49] | It’s overwhelming. | 简直是气急败坏 |
[05:52] | The Red Death’s at CCPD. | 红死魔在中城警局 |
[05:55] | There are more people there. | 那里还有更多人 |
[05:57] | They’re scared. | 他们很害怕 |
[05:59] | That’s Kramer and the other cops. | 应该是克莱默和其他警员 |
[06:00] | Wait!There’s somebody else. | 等等还有其他人 |
[06:04] | Close by. Oh. | 接近了 |
[06:06] | Oh! They’re in pain. | 他们很痛苦 |
[06:09] | They’re in so much pain.They’re terrified. | 他们非常痛苦并且很恐惧 |
[06:11] | Can you see who it is? | 你能看见都有谁吗 |
[06:19] | Ah!Wait, wait, wait, | 坚持住 坚持住 |
[06:20] | got a location. | 我发现了一处坐标 |
[06:22] | Oh, frack me. | 哦老天 |
[06:24] | Whoever she’s locked into | 无论她找到的是谁 |
[06:25] | is inside the Red Death’s home base. | 是被关在红死魔的老巢里的 |
[06:33] | Ahh! Cecile! | 塞西尔 |
[06:34] | He’s alive, he’s alive,he’s alive! | 他还活着 他还活着 他还活着 |
[06:36] | He’s still alive! | 他还活着 |
[06:38] | Who? | 谁 |
[06:40] | Mark. | 马克 |
[06:54] | You wanna do what now? | 你打算怎么办 |
[06:57] | I’m sorry, Barry.I am not going back there. | 抱歉巴里 我说啥都不会回去的 |
[06:59] | It is way too dangerous, and I have a kid to take care of. | 太冒险了而且我还要养家糊口 |
[07:02] | Besides, what if we’re there,and the Red Death comes back? | 再说了要是我们去了红死魔回来咋办 |
[07:04] | That’s why we need to get in and out fast | 所以我们才要趁她还在中城警局的时候 |
[07:06] | while she’s still at CCPD. | 速战速决 |
[07:07] | No, we need to do the opposite. | 不行 我们该做的正好相反 |
[07:09] | Or at least divide and conquer. | 或者至少该分头行动 |
[07:11] | Mark might not survive much longer. | 马克很可能撑不了那么久 |
[07:13] | Did you lose your mind along with all that speed? | 你消耗能量的时候把脑子也烧坏了吗 |
[07:16] | Look, we know where the enemy is. | 听着 我们知道敌人在哪 |
[07:18] | This our best chance to take her down once and for all | 这是我们打败她并且永绝后患的最佳时机 |
[07:21] | because she doesn’t know we’re coming. | 那是因为她不知道我们要来 |
[07:23] | He’s right. | 他说的对 |
[07:25] | Using the element of surprise is the best option. | 攻其不备制造奇袭是最优选择 |
[07:28] | The whole city’s at stake,not just one guy. | 我们可是要赌上整座城市而不只是某一个人 |
[07:31] | Hartley, no life is expendable. | 任何生命都不能被当成可以牺牲的消耗品 |
[07:36] | Fine.If you won’t rescue Mark, | 好吧 要是你们不愿意救马克 |
[07:38] | then I will. | 那我去 |
[07:39] | And I don’t even have powers. | 我压根没超能力 |
[07:45] | Well, looks like the new kid has more bravery | 好吧 看起来新来的 |
[07:48] | than the rest of us put together. | 比我们几个加起来都勇敢 |
[07:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:55] | Count me in. | 算我一个 |
[08:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:02] | Me too. | 也算我一个 |
[08:04] | You have got to be kidding me. | 你们开什么玩笑 |
[08:13] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[08:14] | We’ll go rescue six pack blondie. | 我们去救那个六块腹肌的金发仔 |
[08:18] | You better be right about this. | 你最好没选错 |
[08:26] | You found Mark, and you weren’t even looking for him. | 你找到马克了 但是你甚至都没在找他 |
[08:28] | How’s that even possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[08:31] | I | 我 |
[08:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:35] | It’s–it’s like,the more I use my powers, | 就像 就像我越去使用我的能力 |
[08:37] | the more they grow. | 力量也越来越强 |
[08:39] | Joe, I can feel them blossoming. | 乔 我能感受到力量在激增 |
[08:45] | This team is lucky to have | 这个小队很幸运能有一个 |
[08:46] | someone as strong as you in the fight. | 在战斗中像你这样实力强劲的队友 |
[08:48] | Yeah, well, | 是啊 |
[08:50] | that’s why I gotta get back out there. | 所以我要尽快回去 |
[08:52] | – They need me. – Right now, | – 他们需要我 – 现在 |
[08:54] | they need you to rest. | 他们需要你好好休息 |
[08:58] | – Is there anything I can do? | 我能为你做点什么吗? |
[09:00] | When I wake up, | 我醒来的时候 |
[09:03] | I’m probably gonna be really hungry. | 可能会非常饿 |
[09:05] | Maybe you can grab me a bunch of those energy bars. | 也许你能给我带一些能量棒过来 |
[09:11] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[09:16] | – Joe. – Huh? | – 乔 -怎么了? |
[09:20] | Babe, are you okay? | 宝贝 你没事吧? |
[09:22] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[09:25] | I–I’m gonna go check on Jenna. | 我去看一下珍娜 |
[09:26] | I’ll be back soon. | 我会很快回来的 |
[09:40] | How much longer? | 还要多久? |
[09:42] | – We are almost there. Just give us ten minutes. | 快弄好了 再给我们十分钟 |
[09:45] | You have five. | 给你五分钟 |
[09:47] | My plan’s been delayed long enough as it is. | 我的计划被推迟的够久了 |
[09:53] | – Trying to hack our satellite is a waste of time. | 尝试入侵我们的人造卫星 简直在浪费时间 |
[09:56] | Our latest security upgrade came courtesy of A.R.G.U.S. | 天眼会最新升级了安保系统 |
[10:04] | You were saying? | 你刚在说什么? |
[10:19] | – Now that’s what I call an upgrade. | 这才是我说的升级 |
[10:28] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[10:30] | you should be thanking me, Captain. | 你该感谢我 队长 |
[10:34] | The criminals in this world, | 这个世界上的罪犯 |
[10:37] | they have free rein, | 他们肆无忌惮 |
[10:40] | and they go too many times unpunished. | 太多次逃离惩罚 |
[10:44] | That’s on you and your peers. | 都怪你和你的同事 |
[10:47] | But soon… | 但是很快… |
[10:49] | I will have eyes and ears everywhere. | 我的耳目将无处不在 |
[10:55] | I will be the judge, jury, and executioner! | 我将会是审判者 裁判者 处决者 |
[11:05] | – Stay in your homes. Justice is being served. | 归家安家 正义审判 |
[11:08] | Welcome to the dawn | 欢迎见证 |
[11:11] | of true justice, Captain. | 绝对正义的黎明 队长 |
[11:16] | – Welcome to the era of the Red Death. | 欢迎来到红死魔的时代 |
[11:18] | Stay in your homes. | 归家安家 |
[11:19] | Justice is being served. | 正义审判 |
[11:21] | – Stay in your homes. – Welcome to the era… | – 归家安家 – 欢迎来到… |
[11:23] | Justice is being served. | 正义审判 |
[11:25] | Welcome to the era | 欢迎来到 |
[11:29] | of the Red Death. | 红死魔的时代 |
[11:37] | – What are these new signals? More lightning strikes? | 这些新的标志是什么?更多的雷击次数? |
[11:40] | No. Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[11:42] | It looks like they’re reservoirs of psychic energy. | 它们看起来是精神能量的储存器 |
[11:44] | It’s like they’re individual manifestations | 这种个体表现 |
[11:47] | of a single telepathic consciousness. | 似乎是由同一个心灵感应意识发出的 |
[11:50] | Red Death’s getting stronger. | 红死魔越来越强大了 |
[11:53] | But how’s she doing this? | 但是她是怎么做到的? |
[11:54] | Beats me, but in order | 这可难倒我了 但是为了 |
[11:55] | to create these mental projections, | 创造这些心灵投影 |
[11:58] | She’s gotta be getting a neural boost | 她必须从超级强大的心灵之源 |
[12:01] | from some mega powerful psychic source. | 得到一些精神刺激 |
[12:03] | Can you find out what it is? | 你能查出这是什么吗? |
[12:04] | 已发现 例数 | |
[12:06] | I’ll be in my workshop. | 我去下工作室 |
[12:10] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[12:12] | Khione, look, um… | 喀俄涅 听着… |
[12:16] | I know you wanna help find Mark, but– | 我知道你想帮忙找到马克 但是 |
[12:18] | – Barry, I know what you’re thinking. | 巴里 我很清楚你在想什么 |
[12:19] | But please, let me come with you. | 但是拜托 让我跟你一起去 |
[12:21] | I promise I won’t get in the way. | 我保证我不会妨碍你的 |
[12:22] | – You’re literally a few weeks old. | 理论上来说你只有几周大 |
[12:25] | You don’t have powers or even combat training. | 你没有足够的力量 甚至没有经过战斗训练 |
[12:27] | I’m sorry, but the answer’s no. | 我很抱歉 但是不行 |
[12:30] | – You wouldn’t be responsible for me. | 你不用对我的安全负责 |
[12:32] | I can take care of myself. | 我能照顾好自己 |
[12:34] | – I know. But you’re also a part of this team now, | 但是你现在也是团队的一员 |
[12:37] | this family. | 是这个家庭的一份子 |
[12:39] | And we already lost Frost | 我们已经失去了冰霜 |
[12:42] | and Caitlin. | 和凯特琳 |
[12:45] | I can’t lose you, too. | 我不能再失去你了 |
[12:48] | I hope you understand. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 希望你能理解 |
[12:50] | I do. | 好吧 |
[12:52] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[13:01] | Allegra, how we looking? | 阿莱格娜 |
[13:05] | Perimeter is secure, Flash. | 闪电侠 周界安全 |
[13:07] | – How can you know that? You got x-ray vision | 你是怎么知道的?你有透视眼? |
[13:09] | – or something? – Yep, I do. | – 或者其他类似的能力? -是的 |
[13:12] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[13:14] | Nice. | 很好 |
[13:16] | Is that part of the whole UV manipulation, | 这是紫外线操作的一部分吗 |
[13:18] | – glowing hands thing? – Can we talk about this later? | – 让手发光之类的? – 我们能待会儿再说这个吗? |
[13:20] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[13:29] | – Yeah, this place isn’t creepy. | 这个地方看起来并不恐怖 |
[13:32] | Wait. | 等下 |
[13:36] | I hear something. | 我听到了些声音 |
[13:39] | Mark, can you hear me? | 马克 你能听见我说话吗? |
[13:41] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[13:45] | – We found him. He’s alive. | 我们找到他了 他还活着 |
[13:47] | You’re gonna be okay, Mark. Just hang on. | 马克 马上就好了 坚持住 |
[13:50] | – Okay, so why’d the Red Death make this so easy? | 为什么红死魔轻易就让我们救走马克? |
[13:52] | I mean, come on, she’s been hella smart up until now. | 我的意思是 她这么奸诈狡猾 |
[13:55] | You know what this feels like, right? | 你也觉得有点不对劲? |
[13:57] | The Human Sizzler’s right. | 人类的直觉 |
[13:58] | We gotta get the hell out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[14:07] | Flash… | 闪电侠… |
[14:08] | right on time. | 时机刚刚好 |
[14:11] | – No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[14:14] | Down, boy. | 趴好 小子 |
[14:17] | I just wiped out the last of your speed. | 我刚消除了你最后剩余的速度 |
[14:20] | Why do you think I kept Mark alive? | 你为什么觉得我会让马克活下来? |
[14:22] | To draw you in. | 为了引诱你进来 |
[14:24] | So, now, you can’t stop me. | 现在 你没有办法阻止我了 |
[14:27] | The whole world will feel the vigilance | 全世界都会活在 |
[14:29] | of my watchful eye, | 我的监控之眼之中 |
[14:30] | and if they step out of line, | 一旦他们越线 |
[14:32] | they’ll pay the price for defying justice. | 他们将为违背正义审判付出代价 |
[14:34] | I’m gonna do what you should’ve done in the first place– | 我会完成你在最初就该完成的使命 |
[14:37] | eliminate all crime | 消除所有的罪恶 |
[14:39] | by erasing it through my rule of law. | 通过我的法治来消除它 |
[14:42] | – Those things out there– | 在外面的那些东西 |
[14:44] | My sentinels. | 我的哨兵们 |
[14:46] | Justice is being served. | 正义审判 |
[14:48] | – Welcome to the era… – Welcome to the era… | – 欢迎来到这个时代… – 欢迎来到这个时代… |
[14:50] | Justice is being served. | 正义审判 |
[14:52] | – They’ll keep watch and maintain peace. | 他们会持续监视 维持和平 |
[14:54] | – One way or another. | 以某种形式 |
[14:57] | They’re just psychic manifestations. | 他们只是心灵感应 |
[15:00] | They can’t hurt anyone. | 他们不会伤害任何人 |
[15:02] | Oh, Flash. | 闪电侠 |
[15:03] | When Bashir put Savitar in your mind | 巴希尔把萨维塔置于你的意识时 |
[15:06] | to stab you in the chest, did that hurt? | 穿破了你的胸膛 疼吗? |
[15:09] | Ahh! | 啊 |
[15:19] | I almost died. | 我几乎快死了 |
[15:21] | – Mm-hmm, well, | 是吗 |
[15:22] | my sentinels are just as deadly. | 我的哨兵就像你一样 死气沉沉 |
[15:26] | – I won’t let you hurt this city. | 我不会让你伤害这座城市 |
[15:29] | I swear I’ll find a way to– | 我发誓我会找到办法去 |
[15:30] | Stop me? | 阻止我? |
[15:33] | You’ve served your purpose, Flash. | 闪电侠 你的目的已经达到了 |
[15:35] | All of this is because of you. | 这一切都是因为你 |
[15:39] | You made all of this possible | 你让一切不可能成为现实 |
[15:41] | through your greatest mistake! | 都是由于你造成的巨大的错误 |
[15:44] | What, you don’t remember? | 你不记得了吗? |
[15:47] | Let me refresh your memory. | 让我来帮你回忆一下 |
[15:57] | Ryan! | 瑞安 |
[15:59] | Don’t worry, Flash. | 闪电侠 别担心 |
[16:01] | Your pathetic body is still here with me | 你无用的身体还跟我待在一起 |
[16:03] | in Central City. | 还在中城 |
[16:05] | I brought your mind here to show you | 我把你的意识带到这里是为了展示 |
[16:07] | how your miserable failure led to my greatest success. | 你可悲的失败是如何促进我伟大的成功 |
[16:11] | I know this place. | 我知道这个地方 |
[16:19] | Grodd? | 格鲁德? |
[16:28] | – He can’t hear you. He’s connected to me now. | 他听不见你说话 他的意识现在在跟我连接 |
[16:31] | Where is his tribe? | 他的部群在哪里? |
[16:34] | The other gorillas? | 你是说其他的大猩猩? |
[16:38] | – Last time I saw him, he was going to find them. | 我上一次见到他的时候 他正在找他们 |
[16:42] | He learned what it meant to be a hero. | 他学会了什么叫作英雄 |
[16:47] | Ryan, | 瑞安 |
[16:49] | what have you done to him? | 你对他做了什么? |
[16:51] | Nothing. | 什么都没做 |
[16:52] | Like I said, | 就像我说的 |
[16:54] | this is your doing, Flash. | 闪电侠 这一切都是你造成的 |
[16:57] | After your Crisis, | 危机过后 |
[16:59] | the gorillas in Gorilla City lost their sentience | 猩猩城的大猩猩失去了他们的心灵感应 |
[17:02] | and were scattered across your lawless world. | 四处分散在你无序的世界里 |
[17:06] | Grodd never found his tribe because you left him | 因为你离开了他 格鲁德永远找不到他的部群 |
[17:08] | with little more than a pat on the back, | 只是拍拍自己的胸脯 |
[17:12] | arrogantly thinking that teaching him your hero’s way | 固执的认为这就是你教他的英雄之道 |
[17:15] | was enough. | 以为这就是全部内容 |
[17:17] | It wasn’t. | 其实并不是 |
[17:20] | I didn’t know. | 我不明白 |
[17:22] | Because you didn’t care. | 因为你根本不在乎 |
[17:25] | Which is why your Grodd took my offer | 因此格鲁德才接受我的提议 |
[17:28] | to help reunite his tribe | 来重组他的部群 |
[17:30] | in exchange for amplifying my telepathy. | 以此来交换我心灵感应的能力 |
[17:34] | All because your lessons of heroism failed him. | 都是因为你的英雄主义课程让他失望了 |
[17:40] | Just like it failed you. | 就如它也辜负了你一样 |
[18:08] | – Mark’s alive, but he’s in rough shape. | 马克还活着 但是他情况不太好 |
[18:11] | – The Red Death, she knew we were coming. | 红死魔知道我们要来 |
[18:14] | It was a trap. | 这是个陷阱 |
[18:15] | She wanted us to rescue Mark. | 她想让我们来救马克 |
[18:18] | She knew she could defeat us easily. | 她知道她能轻易把我们打败 |
[18:20] | And that’s how Cecile knew about Mark. | 所以塞西尔知道马克的事 |
[18:23] | Red Death put the image of him | 红死魔故意把他的形象 |
[18:24] | into her head on purpose. | 放在她的脑海中 |
[18:26] | Damn, she’s good. | 该死 她太厉害了 |
[18:27] | You skipped the best part. | 你错过了最精彩的部分 |
[18:30] | My speed’s gone, too. | 我的速度也没了 |
[18:33] | It could take hours o get back this time, | 这次可能要花好几个小时才能回来 |
[18:35] | maybe even a day or longer. | 甚至要一天或者更久 |
[18:36] | Okay, well, this has been fun, | 行啊 事情变得有趣了 |
[18:39] | but with Grodd amplifying Red Death’s | 但是有格鲁德在扩大红死魔 |
[18:41] | already unstoppable abilities, | 那已经势不可挡的能力 |
[18:43] | I think it’s time we think about survival. | 我们该想想怎么活下去的问题了 |
[18:45] | There are hundreds of sentinels out there. | 现在有上百个守卫在外面 |
[18:47] | That’s why we need your help more than ever. | 这就是我们更需要你帮忙的原因 |
[18:49] | Chester’s working on a way to depower the sentinels. | 切斯特正在寻找削弱守卫力量的方法 |
[18:51] | And has he found it yet? | 那他找到了吗? |
[18:55] | Didn’t think so. | 我看没有吧 |
[18:57] | Barry, the Red Death is this close | 巴里 红死魔差一点 |
[18:59] | to going all Big Sister on the entire planet. | 就要统治整个星球了 |
[19:01] | I don’t get it. Why is she doing this | 我不明白 为什么她要 |
[19:03] | – in the first place? – It’s her idea of justice. | – 这么做? – 她认为这样是正义的 |
[19:04] | That’s why we need to find another way to– | 这也是为什么我们要寻找其他方法– |
[19:05] | Enough! | 够了 |
[19:09] | It’s over, | 都结束了 |
[19:11] | and we lost. | 我们失败了 |
[19:15] | All right, well, I’m gonna go home | 好吧 我准备回家 |
[19:18] | and protect my son as long as I can. | 尽我所能的保护好我儿子 |
[19:23] | Sorry, Allen. | 抱歉 艾伦 |
[19:26] | If I’m gonna die, | 如果我要死 |
[19:28] | it’s gonna be with the man that I love. | 我也只会和我爱的人一起死 |
[19:32] | Guess I’ll go to Iron Heights, | 我大概会去铁山监狱 |
[19:34] | apologize to Amunet. | 向阿穆内特道歉 |
[19:36] | Maybe she’ll forgive me before we all die. | 或许她能在我们死之前原谅我 |
[19:41] | Good luck, Chemist. | 祝你好运 化学家 |
[19:45] | You’re gonna need it. | 你会需要它的 |
[19:58] | How is he? | 他怎么样了? |
[20:00] | Stable, but still unconscious. | 情况稳定 但仍在昏迷 |
[20:05] | I just–I feel so useless. | 我觉得我真是–太没用了 |
[20:08] | I mean, Caitlin would’ve been able to help Mark. | 凯特琳在的话一定能帮到马克 |
[20:11] | Frost would’ve been out there fighting. | 而冰霜则会在外面战斗 |
[20:13] | You’re still valuable to the team. | 你对团队还是很有价值的 |
[20:16] | Really? How? | 真的?哪方面? |
[20:17] | Well, I don’t have any powers. | 嗯 我就没有任何能力 |
[20:19] | But when S.T.A.R. Labs has been under attack in the past, | 在以前星辰实验室遭到攻击的时候 |
[20:22] | I grab my pulse rifle, and I fight back. | 我拿起我的脉冲步枪 开始反击 |
[20:25] | Are you suggesting I should get a weapon? | 你是在建议我要拿个武器吗? |
[20:29] | What I’m saying is that even though | 我想说的是 即使你觉得自己 |
[20:31] | you may not feel like it yet, you have a place here, too. | 没什么用 但你在这里也是有用武之地的 |
[20:34] | You just have to find what you’re looking for. | 你只需要找到你所寻找的 |
[20:37] | Listen to your heart. | 跟随你的心 |
[20:39] | Right. | 好 |
[20:41] | Just like an acorn doesn’t grow up | 就像橡子不会长大一样 |
[20:42] | knowing that it’s meant to be a majestic oak, | 但它知道它注定是一棵雄伟的橡树 |
[20:46] | but it finds its way. | 所以它找到了方法 |
[20:48] | Which means– | 也就是说– |
[20:50] | You can, too. | 你也可以 |
[21:00] | Mark, | 马克 |
[21:02] | you need to wake up. | 你一定要醒过来 |
[21:29] | Did it just get cold in here? | 这里刚才变冷了吗? |
[21:31] | Huh, actually… | 事实上… |
[21:34] | I’m feeling kinda warm. | 我觉得变暖和了 |
[21:54] | You look just like I feel. | 你看起来和我的感觉一样 |
[22:01] | Joe, how’d we get here? | 乔 我们是怎么走到这一步的? |
[22:04] | The Red Death’s taken over the city. | 红死魔占领了整座城市 |
[22:06] | My speed’s gone. | 我的速度消失了 |
[22:09] | Ryan and her team are in total sync, | 瑞恩和她的团队步调一致 |
[22:11] | while mine’s fallen apart. | 而我的已经支离破碎 |
[22:12] | I mean, following my lead has been a disaster lately. | 最近听从我指挥简直就是一场灾难 |
[22:16] | Now Grodd’s helping the Red Death boost her powers. | 现在格鲁德在帮助红死魔增强能力 |
[22:19] | Damn, Grodd’s back, too? | 不是吧 格鲁德也回来了? |
[22:22] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[22:23] | He’s working with Ryan now, thanks to me. | 多亏了我 他现在跟着瑞安一起工作 |
[22:26] | Didn’t you tell me that the last time you saw him, | 你不是告诉我最后一次见他时 |
[22:29] | he’d learned how to be a hero from your example? | 他从你的故事中学到了如何成为英雄? |
[22:34] | Yeah, I thought I saw the good in him, | 是啊 我以为看到了他善良的一面 |
[22:36] | how he changed. | 看到了他的改变 |
[22:39] | Just like I thought I saw it in Hartley, Jaco, and Goldface. | 就像我在哈特利 贾科和金面人身上看到的那样 |
[22:42] | But I guess I was wrong about all of ’em. | 但我想我全都看错了 |
[22:46] | Mm-mm. | 嗯 |
[22:48] | If there’s one thing I’m sure of after all these years, | 这么多年来我有一件事是确定的 |
[22:50] | it’s you have a gift | 那就是你有天赋 |
[22:52] | for bringing out the good in folks, | 发掘人们的优点 |
[22:55] | no matter how bad they started out. | 无论他们一开始品行多恶劣 |
[22:58] | Well, if that’s true, I learned it from you. | 如果这是真的 那我是和你学到的 |
[23:02] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[23:04] | Either way… | 不管怎样… |
[23:07] | I have run out of things that I need to teach you. | 我该教的都教完了 |
[23:13] | Just like I don’t need to protect Cecile anymore, | 就像我不再需要保护塞西尔一样 |
[23:17] | considering how much her powers have grown. | 鉴于她的能力增强了太多 |
[23:23] | I should tell you, | 我得告诉你 |
[23:25] | up until a couple of days ago, | 直到几天前 |
[23:28] | Cecile and I were talking about moving out of Central City | 塞西尔和我还在讨论搬出中心城 |
[23:32] | to the country for good. | 直接搬去郊区 |
[23:34] | – What? – It’s okay. | -什么? – 别担心 |
[23:35] | We decided to stay. | 我们还是决定留下 |
[23:37] | And it’s a good thing because the team needs her here. | 这也是好事 因为团队需要她在这 |
[23:42] | We need you, too. | 我们也需要你 |
[23:44] | No, you don’t. I’m not a cop anymore, | 不 我已经不再是个警察了 |
[23:46] | and I’m not a meta, so what am I doing here? | 我也不是超能力者 我在这里做什么? |
[23:48] | Joe… | 乔… |
[23:51] | no one is more important to this team– | 没有人比你更重要了– |
[23:54] | to this family– than you. | 对于这个团队 这个家庭来说 |
[23:57] | I mean, think of all the heroes | 我是说 想想那些英雄 |
[24:01] | you’ve raised over the years. | 你帮助他们这么多年 |
[24:04] | We couldn’t do what we do | 我们无法做到这些 |
[24:05] | if we didn’t have you to teach us how. | 如果没有你来教导的话 |
[24:09] | Inspiring people is your super power. | 激励他人就是你的超能力 |
[24:14] | That’s nice. | 太好了 |
[24:17] | But if it’s my super power, it’s yours, too, Barry. | 但如果这是我的超能力 它也同样是你的 巴里 |
[24:20] | Cause you’ve inspired me. | 因为正是你启发了我 |
[24:22] | What I learned about being a parent | 我从为人父母中学到的 |
[24:27] | is whatever seeds we’ve planted, | 就是我们所种下的种子 |
[24:30] | we have to trust that they take root, | 我们要相信他们会扎根 |
[24:32] | no matter how dark things get. | 无论事情变得多么黑暗 |
[24:35] | So you have faith in your way of being a hero. | 所以你对自己成为英雄的方式有信心 |
[24:42] | If you do that, you’ll always find your way | 如果你这么做 你总能找到属于你的路 |
[24:47] | and those who follow you will, too. | 那些追随你的人也是如此 |
[24:50] | That’s it. | 没错 |
[24:52] | Three years ago, I taught Grodd how to be a hero. | 三年前 我曾告诉格鲁德如何成为一名英雄 |
[24:57] | Now I need to believe that deep down he still is. | 现在我要相信他内心深处依然如此 |
[25:01] | Because I can’t stop the Red Death without him. | 因为没有他我无法打败红死魔 |
[25:07] | Hey, you were right, Bar. | 你说得对 巴里 |
[25:09] | I just found a telepathic signal. | 我刚发现了一个心灵感应信号 |
[25:11] | It’s in the Serengeti. | 它在塞伦盖蒂 |
[25:13] | You sure that’s Grodd? – Positive. | – 你确定那是格鲁德? – 百分百确定 |
[25:15] | Hey, look, you do realize | 听着 你应该意识到 |
[25:17] | that if you try to do this without your speed, | 如果你不靠速度这么做的话 |
[25:19] | I mean, Grodd could kill you. | 我是说 格鲁德会杀了你的 |
[25:21] | Not if Barry’s right about Grodd. | 除非巴里对格鲁德的判断是对的 |
[25:24] | We just have to have faith that he is. | 我们只需要相信他 |
[25:43] | Flash, you finally came back | 闪电侠 你终于回来了 |
[25:46] | after you abandoned Grodd. | 在你抛弃格鲁德之后 |
[25:49] | I know… | 我知道… |
[25:51] | and I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[25:52] | Give Grodd one reason | 给格鲁德一个 |
[25:54] | why he shouldn’t kill you right now. | 他现在不杀你的理由 |
[25:59] | Because I need your help to save the world. | 因为我需要你帮助我拯救世界 |
[26:12] | You have violated the laws of this city. | 你违反了这个城市的法律 |
[26:15] | Justice will now be served. | 正义将得到伸张 |
[26:19] | Why should Grodd help you? | 格鲁德凭什么要帮你? |
[26:21] | You abandoned us! | 你可是抛弃了我们 |
[26:23] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[26:25] | I did. | 我抛弃了你们 |
[26:28] | I know that’s why you’re helping the Red Death | 我知道这就是你帮助红死魔的原因 |
[26:30] | amplify her telepathic hold. | 放大她的心灵感应 |
[26:33] | But I’m asking you to stop right now. | 但我要求你现在就停下来 |
[26:37] | People are dying. | 不断有人死去 |
[26:39] | You know this is the wrong thing to do. | 你知道这么做是错的 |
[26:41] | Grodd has no choice. | 格鲁德没有选择 |
[26:44] | The Red Death offered Grodd a way to rebuild our home. | 红死魔为格鲁德提供了重建家园的方法 |
[26:48] | Grodd, | 格鲁德 |
[26:50] | you are the most powerful telepath on the planet. | 你是这个星球上最强大的心灵感应者 |
[26:55] | You must’ve looked inside the Red Death’s mind. | 你一定看到了红死魔内心的想法 |
[26:58] | You know what she’s capable of. | 你知道她的能耐 |
[27:02] | Once she’s done with you, | 一旦她和你玩完了 |
[27:04] | what’s gonna stop her from turning on you | 有什么能阻止她背叛你 |
[27:06] | and your gorillas? | 和你的同伴们? |
[27:08] | Why take that chance? | 为什么要冒险呢? |
[27:09] | Grodd has been alone for three long years, Flash. | 格鲁德已经孤独三年了 闪电侠 |
[27:15] | He tried to find other intelligent gorillas, | 他试图寻找其他聪明的同伴 |
[27:18] | but only found strangers | 但一无所获 |
[27:20] | no longer possessing a mind like Grodd’s. | 没有人拥有格鲁德那样的头脑 |
[27:24] | The Red Death is the only one who can help Grodd fix this. | 红死魔是唯一能帮格鲁德解决问题的人 |
[27:30] | Grodd, if we have hope, | 格鲁德 如果我们有希望 |
[27:33] | there’s always another way. | 总会有其他的方法的 |
[27:35] | And I’ll help you find it. | 我会帮你找到它 |
[27:39] | But right now, | 但现在 |
[27:41] | I need you to help me to defeat her | 我需要你帮我去打败她 |
[27:46] | by being the hero I know you already are. | 我知道你已经是英雄了 |
[27:55] | Australia, Japan, Iceland– she’s everywhere. | 澳大利亚 日本 冰岛– 她无处不在 |
[27:58] | – Like a plague. – Or like a global invasion. | – 像瘟疫一样 – 或像一个全球性的侵略 |
[28:01] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[28:03] | – I don’t know. – Hold up. | – 我不知道 – 等下 |
[28:07] | Okay, I’m getting a surge of psychic energy | 好吧 我发现有一股超能力 |
[28:09] | coming out of Africa, | 来自非洲 |
[28:11] | mixed with Speed Force lightning? | 和神速力闪电混在一起? |
[28:16] | Is that supposed to happen? | 这是应该发生的吗? |
[28:26] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[28:29] | This can’t be happening! | 这不可能 |
[28:42] | Flash… | 闪电侠 |
[28:45] | you ruined it all. | 你毁了一切 |
[28:48] | I will bring justice to this world! | 我将会为这个世界伸张正义 |
[28:52] | Where are you, Flash? | 你在哪儿? 闪电侠 |
[28:55] | Come and face me! | 出来见我 |
[28:57] | Or are you just like the others | 还是你和其他人一样 |
[28:59] | afraid to face final justice? | 害怕面对最终的正义? |
[29:09] | You got your speed back already? | 你已经恢复速度了吗? |
[29:12] | But that’s impossible. | 但这是不可能的 |
[29:14] | A long time ago, I gave a gift to a friend. | 很久以前 我给一个朋友送了份礼物 |
[29:17] | Grodd is ready. | 格鲁德准备好了 |
[29:27] | Today, he returned the favor. | 今天 他还了我一个人情 |
[29:29] | You took Grodd’s mind away from me. | 你把格鲁德的心从我身边带走了 |
[29:32] | You poisoned another Rogue to use against me. | 你蛊惑了另一个无赖来对付我 |
[29:35] | Why do you keep ruining my life, Flash? | 你为什么要一直毁掉我的生活 闪电侠? |
[29:38] | You think it’s bad now, | 你现在就觉得不爽了 |
[29:41] | wait’ll you taste the food at Iron Heights. | 稍后你还会尝到铁山监狱的牢饭呢 |
[29:42] | No, it can’t end like this. | 不 不能就这样结束 |
[29:45] | I won’t let it! | 我不允许! |
[30:46] | First I took your speed, | 首先 我拿走了你的速度 |
[30:48] | now I’ll take your life. | 现在我要夺走你的生命 |
[30:50] | And justice will be served! | 正义将得到伸张! |
[30:53] | Sorry, sister. He’s taken. | 对不起 姐妹 他已经是我们的人了 |
[30:55] | We’re the only ones who get to whoop on the Flash. | 我们是唯一能在闪电侠身边欢呼的人 |
[31:12] | Now, it will end. | 现在 一切终将结束 |
[31:38] | That should nullify your speed enough | 这足以使你的速度无效 |
[31:40] | for me to see what you’re really made of. | 足以让我看到你真正的实力 |
[31:43] | Bring it on, Bats. | 放马过来 蝙蝠 |
[32:09] | You can’t beat yourself. | 你无法战胜自己 |
[32:11] | I know everything you’re going to do before you do it. | 我能预判到你要做的一切 |
[32:14] | Girl, you’re nothing but me on a bad hair day. | 姐妹 你不过就是一个生活不如意的我罢了 |
[32:18] | And I don’t have to beat you, | 我不必打败你 |
[32:20] | cause I’m not alone. | 因为我不是一个人 |
[32:37] | Now stay down. | 老实躺着 |
[32:40] | Nice move, Flash. | 这招漂亮啊 闪电侠 |
[32:42] | – Sorry I’m late. – That’s not late. | – 抱歉我迟到了 – 还不晚 |
[32:44] | That’s making an entrance. | 闪亮登场 |
[32:47] | Wait a minute, I thought you’re the bad guys. | 等等 我还以为你是坏人 |
[32:50] | So did we. | 我们也以为你是 |
[32:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:53] | Oh, anytime. | 随时为你效劳 |
[32:54] | Well, not, like, anytime. | 好吧 到也不能说是 随时 |
[32:56] | – Oh, anytime. – Okay, fine. Whatever. | – 当然随时 – 好吧 无所谓了 |
[32:59] | So, Flash, never been to Central City. | 所以 闪电侠 我从没来过中城 |
[33:02] | Is it always this crazy? | 这里总是这么疯狂吗? |
[33:06] | It’s a Wednesday. | 这可是疯狂星期三 |
[33:16] | Okay, you were, like you were, like, so dope. | 好吧 你就是 就是非常的酷 |
[33:19] | Okay, seriously, seriously, like, the level with which | 说真的 说真的 就像是 |
[33:21] | your badassery extends to is, like, | 你屌炸天的级别扩展到了 |
[33:23] | beyond what I can comprehend. | 我无法理解的程度 |
[33:24] | It doesn’t even make sense to my brain. | 我的大脑甚至丝毫想不通 |
[33:26] | Like, I can’t even really compute | 我甚至都不会计算 |
[33:27] | What Chester is trying to say | 切斯特想说的是 |
[33:28] | is thank you so much for your help. | 非常感谢你的帮助 |
[33:29] | Hey, it’s what I do. | 这是我应该做的 |
[33:32] | A.R.G.U.S. has the Red Death in custody | 天眼会拘留了红死魔 |
[33:33] | and they know she was from another timeline, | 他们知道她来自另一个时间线 |
[33:35] | so you and your identity are still safe. | 所以你的身份仍然安全 |
[33:37] | Thank you. And I heard you were running low. | 非常感谢 我听说你的速度没了 |
[33:39] | How’d you get your speed back? | 你是怎么恢复速度的? |
[33:40] | Three years ago, I gave a spark | 三年前 我给一只 |
[33:43] | of my Speed Force to a sentient gorilla | 能通感的大猩猩注入了我的速度 |
[33:48] | And it was still inside his mind this whole time. | 而这一直都在他的身体里 |
[33:53] | Is Grodd actually a good guy now? | 格鲁德现在真的是个好人吗? |
[33:55] | I think so. And more determined than ever | 我想是的 而且比以往任何时候都更加坚定 |
[33:57] | to rekindle the spark of intelligence in his tribe. | 要在他的部落中 重新点燃智慧的火花 |
[33:59] | I even re-tasked our satellites | 我甚至重新安排了卫星 |
[34:01] | to help search for his gorillas 24/7. | 全天候帮助寻找他的大猩猩 |
[34:03] | Well, I should be getting back to Gotham City, | 好吧 我该回哥谭市了 |
[34:06] | and I appreciate you all looking for me. | 我很感激你们都在找我 |
[34:08] | Especially you, Iris. | 特别是你 爱瑞丝 |
[34:09] | I’m a big fan of your work. | 我一直是你作品的忠实粉丝 |
[34:12] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[34:14] | I mean, yeah, likewise. | 我是说 对 我也有同感 |
[34:16] | Although I have to say, I like you better than the other one. | 不得不说 相比另外一位 我还是更喜欢这样的你 |
[34:22] | But the next time you’re in Gotham, | 下次你来哥谭的时候 |
[34:24] | we should get a mimosa. | 我们应该一起小酌一杯 |
[34:25] | Kara, Alex, Nia, and I, | 卡拉 艾丽克斯 妮娅和我 |
[34:26] | we all have a monthly brunch. | 我们每个月都会找时间聚餐 |
[34:27] | – Yeah, I would love that. – All right. | – 没问题 我很乐意 – 好嘞 |
[34:30] | Well, it was great meeting you all. | 很高兴见到你们大家 |
[34:32] | And if you ever need me again,Flash, | 闪电侠 只要你需要我 |
[34:34] | you know where to find me. | 你知道去哪找我 |
[34:43] | So, looks like I missed all the fun, huh | 看起来我错过了所有精彩部分? |
[34:46] | If by fun you mean saving the world again | 如果精彩部分指的是 |
[34:50] | from a big bad hell bent on world conquest… | 再次从一个决心征服世界的大坏蛋手中拯救世界的话 |
[34:53] | – Mm-hmm. – Yep. | -没错 -那就是了 |
[34:56] | I’m just glad you’re all right. | 我很高兴你平安无事 |
[34:58] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[35:01] | Then what’s all that anxiety you’re feeling? | 那你为什么这么焦虑? |
[35:05] | Today, Barry reminded me of | 今天 巴里让我想起了 |
[35:10] | the most meaningful thing I’ve ever done. | 我做过最有意义的事情 |
[35:15] | And that’s being a parent. | 那就是为人父母 |
[35:19] | And I have the chance to do that one more time, | 现在我有机会再次这么做 |
[35:24] | and I just wanna get it right. | 我想把这件事做好 |
[35:26] | Well, good news, babe. You’re already doing that. | 好消息 宝贝 你现在已经在这么做了 |
[35:28] | There’s so much… | 但是我们的生活中… |
[35:32] | stress and strife in our lives. | 有太多的压力和冲突了 |
[35:37] | I’m gonna shield Jenna from all of that. | 我会保护珍娜不受这些伤害 |
[35:44] | You still want our family to move. | 你还是想要我们全家搬走 |
[35:48] | Not our whole family. Just me and Jenna. | 不是全家 只有我和珍娜 |
[35:52] | – What? – Hear me out. | – 什么? 听我说完 |
[35:54] | Cecile, you are the hero | 塞西尔,你是闪电小队 |
[36:00] | Team Flash needs right now. | 正需要的英雄 |
[36:03] | I cannot ask you to turn your back on that. | 我不能要求你现在放弃这件事 |
[36:10] | Well, then, what are we supposed to do? | 好吧 那 我们该怎么做? |
[36:11] | You come to the country on the weekends. | 你周末来乡下 |
[36:17] | That way, me and Jenna have you all to ourselves. | 这样我和珍娜就可以与你独享时光了 |
[36:22] | If anything, we have more quality time than we do now. | 这样一来 我们可以一起享受更多的时间。 |
[36:25] | I– | 我… |
[36:30] | Like, the–the–just the three of us? | 就…只有咱们一家三口? |
[36:33] | Mm. | 对啊 |
[36:34] | Out in the country? | 在乡下? |
[36:36] | – No alarms? – Nope. | – 没有警报? – 没有 |
[36:38] | – No craziness? – No. | – 没有令人抓狂的事情 – 没有 |
[36:40] | – Just us. – Mm-hmm. | – 只有我们一家人 -对 |
[36:43] | That actually sounds… | 这听起来… |
[36:46] | perfect. | 很完美 |
[36:49] | Oh, we have a plan! | 就这么说定了 |
[36:50] | I love you! | 我爱你 |
[36:52] | I love you so much. | 我也爱你 |
[37:05] | Q K… Queen, king… | |
[37:07] | – Ace of spades. – Winner, winner! | -黑桃A -赢啦 |
[37:10] | I hope y’all packed your bags | 你们最好收拾好了行李 |
[37:11] | ’cause I’m taking you to Boston! | 因为我要带你们去波士顿 |
[37:15] | – You sorry bunch of moth— – Joe! | – 不好意思喽 辣ヌ— – 乔 |
[37:17] | – I was gonna say friends. – Mm-hmm. | – 我想说朋友们来着 – 好的 |
[37:19] | And family. | 还有家人们 |
[37:21] | Yo, speaking of family, let me do this. | 哟 聊到家人 我想说几句 |
[37:25] | I just wanna thank you all for coming. | 感谢你们大家的到来 |
[37:27] | After all these years of making Central City my home, | 在中城住了这么多年 |
[37:30] | I can’t quite believe that this journey | 我不敢相信这段旅程 |
[37:31] | is coming to an end, | 要迎来终点了 |
[37:32] | but it makes it easier to step away | 但当我知道这座城市有更优秀的人们在保护它时 |
[37:34] | when I know the city is in great hands. | 我能够放心的离开了 |
[37:38] | And not just Barry’s– | 不仅有巴里… |
[37:41] | all of yours. | 还有你们所有人 |
[37:43] | I feel–I feel so blessed | 知道我后继有人 |
[37:46] | to leave behind such an incredible legacy. | 我感到非常幸福 |
[37:55] | Damn. | 该死 |
[37:59] | Just–I’m gonna miss seeing you guys every day. | 我会每天都很想念大家的 |
[38:04] | Um–but know this: | 还有 |
[38:08] | I love you. | 我爱你们 |
[38:13] | If you every forget that, | 如果你们忘了 |
[38:15] | I’m just a phone call away. | 打个电话我就会赶回来 |
[38:18] | Or a quick Fathwoom. | 或者一个快速穿越 |
[38:23] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:25] | To Joe West. | 敬乔·韦斯特 |
[38:27] | And to raising a new generation of heroes. | 感谢他培养出新一代的英雄 |
[38:57] | I’m glad you’re doing better. | 看到你恢复的不错 我很高兴 |
[39:01] | Thanks for coming back for me like that. | 谢谢你回来救我 |
[39:04] | I– | 我… |
[39:06] | I’m just not really sure I deserve to be here, | 我不确定我是否配得上出现在这里 |
[39:09] | – you know, with– – Mark, | – 你知道的 经历了… – 马克 |
[39:12] | like I told you before, you’re one of us now, | 就像我之前告诉你的 你现在是小队的一员 |
[39:15] | which makes you family. | 是大家庭的一份子 |
[39:19] | You deserve to be here as much as any of us. | 你和我们其他人一样应该出现在这里 |
[39:28] | So, you know how we said | 我们之前说 |
[39:31] | we weren’t gonna talk about anything | 在无赖帮的事结束之前 |
[39:34] | until after this whole Rogue thing was over? | 不会聊我们之间的事 |
[39:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:40] | Well, now it is, and– | 好吧 现在无赖帮的事结束了… |
[39:44] | so– | 所以… |
[39:47] | well– | 好吧… |
[39:50] | Chuck, that was the best kiss I’ve ever had. | 查克 那是我体验过最棒的吻 |
[39:56] | Hm. | 嗯… |
[39:57] | Then, uh… | 那么… |
[40:01] | I guess there’s only one thing left to do. | 我想我们只剩下一件事没有解决了 |
[40:20] | Ooh, I am glad that | 幸好珍娜在楼上 |
[40:22] | – Jenna is upstairs asleep. – Yeah. | – 睡觉呢 -是的 |
[40:35] | When did this happen? | 这是什么时候的事? |
[40:37] | I think a better question is: what took so long? | 我觉得该问的问题是 为什么花了这么长时间? |
[40:44] | – You all right? – Yeah. | – 你还好吗? – 我没事 |
[40:46] | Sorry, I’m fine. I just–I feel a little lightheaded. | 抱歉 我没事 我只是…有点头晕 |
[40:50] | Gosh, that’s so weird. I don’t know why I feel that way. | 我的天 很奇怪 我不知道我为什么会有这种感觉 |
[40:52] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:54] | I do. You’re pregnant. | 我知道 你怀孕了 |
[41:04] | Oh, you–you didn’t know? | 你们…不知道? |
[41:06] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:11] | congratulations. | 恭喜你们 |
[41:15] | I mean, it’s not supposed to be for another three months. | 怀孕不应该是三个月以后的事吗? |
[41:17] | I–I guess this means things really are changing. | 大概情况真的开始改变了 |
[41:24] | Well, congratulations, you guys! | 恭喜你们 |
[41:29] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 我的天 我的天 我的天 |
[41:31] | Could she possibly know that? | 她怎么知道的? |
[41:33] | – How could you know? – I just do. | – 你怎么知道的? -我就是知道了 |