时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[00:07] | -You’re pregnant. -I’m not supposed | -你怀孕了 -我不应该 |
[00:08] | to be pregnant for another three months. | 在三个月之前就怀孕了 |
[00:10] | That’s new. | 这倒是新鲜事 |
[00:12] | I am telekinetic. | 我能使用心灵遥感能力 |
[00:16] | Her name’s Becky Sharpe. She’s a meta. | 她叫贝姬夏普是个超能力者 |
[00:18] | When good things happen to her, | 当她走运的时候 |
[00:19] | bad things happen all around her. | 周围人就全遭殃了 |
[00:20] | Did it just get cold in here? | 谁把冷气打开了 |
[00:22] | I’m feeling kind of warm. | 我觉得挺暖和的 |
[00:24] | I guess there’s only one thing left to do. | 就剩一件事没做了 |
[00:26] | When did this happen? | 什么时候的事 |
[00:27] | Better question is,what took so long? | 你应该问他俩咋这么慢热 |
[00:30] | You are the hero Team Flash needs right now. | 你是闪电小队需要的英雄 |
[00:34] | You come on the weekends. | 你每周末都能来 |
[00:36] | I’m gonna miss seeing you guys every day. | 我会每天都想念你们的 |
[00:38] | I love you. | 我爱你们 |
[00:46] | My name is Becky Sharpe, | 我叫贝姬夏普 |
[00:47] | and I’m the luckiest woman alive. | 我是最幸运的女人 |
[00:50] | You’ve heard of meta-humans,right? | 你一定听过超人类 对吧 |
[00:51] | Well, I’m one of them, | 我就是其中之一 |
[00:53] | which means me and Lady Luck are BFFs. | 换句话说幸运女神是我闺蜜 |
[00:55] | And yes, my powers did used to hurt people, | 我的能力的确也会伤到人 |
[00:58] | but not anymore. | 不仅如此 |
[00:59] | Not since I survived a little Crisis. | 自从那次小意外之后 |
[01:04] | Nice catch! | 接得好 |
[01:06] | I guess it’s my lucky day. | 我想今天是我的幸运日 |
[01:08] | Turns out it was mine, too! | 也是我的幸运日 |
[01:10] | Yep, I fell into the arms of the sweetest, funniest, | 是的 我爱上了这个最浪漫 最风趣 |
[01:13] | most caring man I have ever met. | 也是最贴心的男人 |
[01:20] | Will you marry me? | 愿意嫁给我吗 |
[01:21] | Yes! | 愿意 |
[01:26] | Yeah, everything was perfect. | 一切都很顺 |
[01:28] | Then we got engaged, | 我们订婚了 |
[01:30] | and everything changed overnight. | 一夜春宵之后就全变了 |
[01:32] | My luck suddenly ran out. | 我的幸运值透支了 |
[01:35] | One minute, I’m the happiest | 上一秒我还在享受 |
[01:37] | I’ve ever been in my tiny life. | 此生最幸福的时刻 |
[01:41] | The next,my BFF Luck is like, | 而下一秒我的好姐妹幸运女神就好像在说 |
[01:43] | “TTYL, Becky! LOL! Poop emoji.” | 回见了贝姬 哈哈哈 便便表情 |
[01:49] | 桑丽莎家 婚纱店 | |
[01:50] | 桑丽莎家 婚纱店 | |
[01:51] | Now no matter what I do, | 现在无论我做什么 |
[01:51] | 桑丽莎家 婚纱店 | |
[01:53] | the universe is out to punish me. | 好像全宇宙都弃我而去 |
[02:04] | John! | 约翰 |
[02:06] | My key is stuck! | 我的钥匙卡住了 |
[02:11] | Yep. These days,bad luck always finds me. | 那段时间总是霉运连连 |
[02:16] | No! | 不 |
[02:19] | Freeze! Hands in the air! | 举起手来不许动 |
[02:23] | So long story short,I need a lawyer. | 长话短说我要见律师 |
[02:27] | You think? | 你说呢 |
[02:51] | I know, I know, baby, | 我懂 我懂 宝贝 |
[02:53] | but did you get the organicwaffle mix? | 你买到有机的华夫饼配料了吗 |
[02:55] | Yes, it matters! | 这很重要 |
[02:57] | I want my birthday breakfast with Jenna to be perfect. | 我的生日早餐要是能和吉娜一起吃就完美了 |
[02:59] | No–Joe, the house is fine. | 乔 家里一起安好 |
[03:03] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[03:07] | Baby, everything is good. | 宝贝家里好得很 |
[03:11] | Yeah, it’s good. I promise. | 一切安好我发誓 |
[03:13] | No,I am not gonna miss my train. | 放心我不会错过训练的 |
[03:15] | It’s at 8:00.I’m gonna be there. | 我8:00准时到 |
[03:17] | I will see you tonight. | 晚上见 |
[03:19] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[03:21] | Okay, bye. | 好了挂了 |
[03:32] | You really do miss me. | 你真的好粘人 |
[03:34] | Horton, it’s Captain Kramer. | 霍顿 我是克莱默警监 |
[03:35] | Oh, um, sorry, Captain. | 抱歉警监 |
[03:37] | I-I-I–I thought that you were Joe. | 我以为是乔打的 |
[03:39] | How can I help you? | 你找我什么事 |
[03:40] | I have a meta in need of your legal services. | 我这有个超人类需要法律援助 |
[03:42] | I know it’s on short notice, | 虽然这是临时通知 |
[03:44] | but is there any way you could come down to CCPD? | 你这会儿方便来警局一趟吗 |
[03:45] | Yeah, of course. It’s what I do. | 愿意效劳 我不就干这个的吗 |
[03:47] | I’m on my way. | 我马上就过去 |
[03:51] | You guys are gonna have a blast in Coast City, | 你们震惊了海滨城 |
[03:52] | especially at the CCC Media expansion party. | 中城公民报头条报道了 |
[03:54] | Hey, not too much of a blast, though. | 也没你说的那么震撼了 |
[03:55] | Remember?You’re zooping for three | 记得吗你们之前跑了三次了 |
[03:57] | -now that Iris is pregnant. -No, no, no. | -如今艾瑞斯怀孕了 -还没呢 |
[03:58] | We’ve adopted a no zooping policy | 我们制定了一个在她孕期 |
[04:00] | during the pregnancy. | 不能用跑的的政策 |
[04:02] | The drive to Coast City’s gonna be | 现在开车去海滨城的话 |
[04:03] | beautiful this time of year, | 是一年中最美的时候 |
[04:04] | especially ’cause we’re having an early spring. | 特别是今年春天提前到了 |
[04:06] | Well, we should hit the road so we make it | 好吧 那我们得动身啦 |
[04:07] | in time for our beachside couple’s massage. | 不然就赶不上沙滩情侣按摩了 |
[04:11] | It’s a baby moon thing. | 蜜月的一部分 |
[04:12] | Don’t worry about it, okay? | 不用替我们担心 |
[04:14] | Just call us if you need anything. | 你们要是需要我们帮忙的话打电话就行 |
[04:15] | All right? Bye. | 可以了吗 拜拜 |
[04:17] | Bye. | 再见 |
[04:23] | It’s my stupid landlord. | 是我那个怨种房东打来的 |
[04:25] | I haven’t had hot water for days, and now he says | 我家已经好几天没热水了 可是他说 |
[04:27] | that they can’t fix it until next week. | 要下个礼拜才能给我修 |
[04:29] | I hate that place. | 我讨厌那个破地方 |
[04:31] | Uh, I could come over and look at it for you. | 我能帮你修修看 |
[04:34] | Oh, yeah? Yeah. | 真的吗 当然 |
[04:37] | Wait, is this, like, a boyfriend thing? | 所以你这是以男友身份在做吗 |
[04:39] | I mean,maybe a little bit, yeah. | 我想 也许 好像是的 |
[04:42] | You guys are so cute.I’m so happy for you. | 你们俩好甜啊真替你们高兴 |
[04:46] | I’m gonna get you a congratulatory sapling. | 我去准备你们的礼物 |
[04:49] | Hey, wait, wait, wait. | 嘿 等一下 |
[04:51] | Are we seriously not gonna acknowledge your new powers? | 你确定不需要先熟悉一下你的新能力 |
[04:55] | Khione was the first person to know about Iris’ pregnancy. | 喀俄涅是第一个知道艾瑞斯怀孕的人 |
[04:58] | I mean, not even Iris. | 就连艾瑞斯自己都不知道 |
[05:00] | And now, she’s able to predict an early spring? | 现在她又预测了早春 |
[05:02] | Look, all I’m saying | 我的意思是 |
[05:04] | is that you were born under unique circumstances, | 你的诞生完全是场意外 |
[05:06] | and there is a lot we don’t know about you. | 而且我们对你知之甚少 |
[05:09] | That is true. | 这倒是真的 |
[05:11] | So what do you say we use this time | 你说呢 我们何不利用这段时间 |
[05:12] | to help you find out what those abilities might be? | 探索一下你都有什么超能力 |
[05:16] | Chester? | 切斯特 |
[05:18] | Want to give me a hand? | 你能帮我吗 |
[05:22] | Abso-definitely!Let’s make some schmience. | 那肯定得帮了 这就制定计划 |
[05:25] | Yeah, and I am gonna give my landlord a piece of my mind. | 好的我这就给我的房东回复 |
[05:28] | Where do we begin? | 我们从哪开始? |
[05:32] | Sharpe’s a former casino dealer who was arrested | 夏普在被捕前是赌场发牌人 |
[05:35] | for putting her fiancé, Dom Stewart, in a coma. | 导致她未婚夫多米司图尔特昏迷不醒 |
[05:37] | He’s in stable condition at CC General, | 他正在中城总院接受治疗 |
[05:39] | but now she’s facing an attempted murder charge. | 她现在被指控谋杀未遂 |
[05:41] | This looks like an open-and-shut case. | 这案子看上去很容易 |
[05:44] | Captain, why call me? | 可是警监为什么找我来 |
[05:46] | Sharpe’s also a meta-human | 夏普同时也是一个 |
[05:47] | with the ability to turn luck in her favor. | 被幸运女神眷顾的异能人 |
[05:49] | I remember. | 我想起来了 |
[05:50] | Getting arrested for attempted murder isn’t very lucky. | 因谋杀被捕可不怎么走运 |
[05:53] | Which is another reason why I think she’s innocent. | 这也是我认为她是被冤枉的原因之一 |
[05:55] | Another reason?What’s the first? | 原因之一 ?那第一个原因是什么 |
[05:57] | The crime scene was too perfect, | 犯罪现场太过于完美了 |
[05:59] | and an anonymous tip was called in. | 接到一个匿名留言 |
[06:01] | Call it a gut instinct, | 说是直觉 |
[06:02] | but I think someone’s setting her up. | 但是我觉得有人嫁祸于她 |
[06:05] | Joe used to have those feelings all the time. | 乔之前也经常有这种感觉 |
[06:08] | He was never wrong. | 他一向都是对的 |
[06:10] | Let’s just start with the facts. | 告诉我真相是什么 |
[06:12] | Uh, does Dominic have any enemies? | 多米尼克有宿敌吗 |
[06:14] | Just dairy. | 只是对乳制品过敏 |
[06:18] | Dom’s a really good guy. | 多米真的人很好 |
[06:19] | And he is your boyfriend? | 他是你男朋友 |
[06:21] | -My fiancé. -Fiancé. | -我的未婚夫 -未婚夫 |
[06:23] | Dom is the love of my life. | 我全心全意的爱着多米 |
[06:25] | I swear if I could take his place in that coma, | 如果可以我希望那个昏迷不醒的人是我 |
[06:28] | I would in a heartbeat. | 我心急如焚了已经 |
[06:30] | Please, Ms. Horton, I– | 求你了霍顿女士 |
[06:32] | I know how bad this all looks, | 我知道这一切看起来有多糟 |
[06:34] | but I-I didn’t do this. | 但这不是我做的 |
[06:37] | That’s why you you have to help me. | 求求你帮帮我 |
[06:39] | Otherwise, I-I don’t know what’s gonna happen. | 再说了我也不知道会怎样 |
[06:42] | Okay, Becky. | 好的贝姬 |
[06:44] | I believe you. Oh. | 我相信你 |
[06:45] | And I’m gonna take your case. Oh. | 我会接你的案子 |
[06:47] | Okay? Let’s start on Monday. | 我们周一再谈 好吗 |
[06:49] | Oh, oh, wait! Monday? | 啊什么 周一 |
[06:51] | No, no, no, no, no! You need to start now! | 不 你现在就得开始 |
[06:53] | They’re gonna put me in jail! | 他们会把我关进监狱的 |
[06:55] | I wouldn’t last a week in here. | 我可不想在这待一周 |
[06:57] | Becky, Becky, you’re not gonna go to jail, okay? | 贝姬你不会进监狱的放心 |
[06:59] | All of the evidence against you is circumstantial. | 所有的证据都只是间接指向你的 |
[07:01] | At worst, you’ll spend the weekend here in a holding cell. | 顶多这周末在拘留室过 |
[07:05] | Oh, okay. Everything is going | 哦好吧 一切都会好起来的 |
[07:07] | to be fine, I promise. | 我保证 |
[07:09] | Okay. I’m not so sure about that. | 好吧 我可不那么认为 |
[07:11] | They just found the weapon. | 他们刚刚找到了凶器 |
[07:13] | Things just got a lot worse. | 事情变得糟糕起来了 |
[07:22] | Seriously? | 认真的吗? |
[07:30] | So aren’t you supposed to be on a train in, like, six hours? | 你不是还要坐火车吗?差不多六小时后 |
[07:32] | Yes, I am, so we need to make this fast. | 没错 所以我们得加快速度干活了 |
[07:36] | Is there a plunger out there? | 这里有搋子吗? |
[07:39] | I don’t know, Becky. | 我也不知道 贝琪 |
[07:42] | Didn’t Barry say she died, like, five years ago? | 巴里不是说她死了大概有 五年了? |
[07:45] | Yeah, she did, | 是啊 她是死了 |
[07:46] | but when Crisis reset the world, | 但是当危机重置世界时 |
[07:48] | Becky got lucky. | 贝琪走了好运 |
[07:50] | She came back. | 她死而复生了 |
[07:52] | Oh…sorry about the smell. | 十分抱歉 把这里搞得这么臭 |
[07:57] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[07:59] | Okay, Becky, so when you found Dom, | 好了 贝琪 当你找到多米时 |
[08:02] | neither you nor the police saw any evidence | 你和警察都没有看到过 |
[08:05] | that someone else had been here? | 任何其他人来到这里的证据吗? |
[08:06] | – No. – Okay, | – 没有 – 好吧 |
[08:07] | well, we’re not the police. | 但我们不是警察 |
[08:09] | Oh, so you think the person that attacked him | 所以你认为袭击他的那个人 |
[08:13] | did leave something behind and that you can find it? | 确实留下了一些痕迹 而你还能找到? |
[08:17] | Yep, that’s the idea. | 没错 就是这个想法 |
[08:19] | – Close the curtains? – On it. | – 那就关上窗帘? – 我去做 |
[08:30] | Well, whoever attacked your fiancé | 无论是谁袭击了你的未婚夫 |
[08:32] | really cleaned up their trail. | 他真的有把这里清理的干干净净 |
[08:42] | Curtain. | 可以打开窗帘了 |
[08:46] | Okay, well, I–I found these. | 好了 我找到了这些 |
[08:48] | They look like they have DNA on them. | 看起来上面可能有DNA残留 |
[08:49] | Oh, I’ve actually been looking for this. | 我其实一直在找这些 |
[08:54] | A poker chip. | 一个筹码 |
[08:56] | Becky, have you been working the casinos again? | 贝琪 你是不是又去赌场赌博了? |
[08:58] | – Not anymore. – Maybe it’s Dominic’s? | – 没有啊 – 可能是多米尼克的? |
[09:00] | Oh, no. I mean, | 不对 我是说 |
[09:02] | Dominic wouldn’t even jaywalk, | 多米尼克甚至都不会闯红灯 |
[09:04] | let alone gamble. | 更不用说赌博了 |
[09:05] | Well, if it isn’t yours and it isn’t his… | 如果这不是你的 也不是他的… |
[09:08] | Then it might belong to the person who did this, | 那这就有可能是那个凶手的筹码了 |
[09:11] | which means we need to figure out where this chip came from. | 也就是说我们要弄清楚这个筹码是从哪里来的 |
[09:15] | Becky. | 贝琪 |
[09:18] | Something you want to tell me? | 你有什么想告诉我的吗? |
[09:20] | Well, there is someone who gambles and who’s here a lot, | 我倒是知道有一个人喜欢赌博 而且经常来这里 |
[09:24] | but–but he could never have done this. | 但–但是他不可能这么做 |
[09:26] | Why not? | 为什么呢? |
[09:28] | Because he’s my future brother-in-law. | 因为他是我 未来的小叔子 |
[09:31] | What kind of scum would do this to my baby brother? | 什么样的人渣会这样对待我的亲生弟弟? |
[09:35] | Tony, I am so sorry that you have to go through this, | 托尼 我很抱歉你要面对的这些事情 |
[09:37] | but if we’re gonna figure out what happened, | 但如果我们想弄清楚发生了什么 |
[09:39] | we need your help. | 就得需要你的帮助 |
[09:41] | Now can you tell us about the last time you saw brother? | 你可以告诉我们你最后一次见你弟弟是什么时候吗? |
[09:43] | It was last week. | 是上一周 |
[09:47] | I was tagging along with Dom | 我和多米在一起 |
[09:49] | to pick up that beautiful ring of yours, Becky. | 去取你那枚漂亮的戒指 贝琪 |
[09:52] | I was his best man. Still am. | 我是他的伴郎 现在依旧是 |
[09:55] | We’ve been inseparable our– our whole lives. | 我们从小到大都形影不离 |
[10:00] | And the one time that I’m not there, this happens. | 而这一次我恰巧不在他身边 就发生了这种事情 |
[10:05] | It’s my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[10:07] | Oh no, wait! That’s my favorite… | 等等 那是我最喜欢的… |
[10:11] | Scarf. | 围巾… |
[10:13] | Tony. Any idea why this | 托尼 对于这个筹码 |
[10:15] | would be in Dom’s apartment? | 你知道它为什么会出现在多米的公寓里吗? |
[10:17] | Tony. | 托尼 |
[10:22] | You just got real anxious all of a sudden. | 你刚刚突然变得很焦虑 |
[10:26] | If this means something, you need to fill us in. | 如果这和多米遇袭有关 你就得告诉我们 |
[10:31] | I’m so sorry, Becky. | 我很抱歉 贝琪 |
[10:34] | Dom didn’t want you to find out, | 多米不想让你发现 |
[10:37] | but as much as he loved you… | 但尽管他非常爱你… |
[10:40] | he loved the roulette wheel. | 但是他喜欢轮盘赌 |
[10:43] | And the slots | 还有老虎机 |
[10:44] | and the dice as well, now that I think about it. | 还有掷骰子 现在我想起来了 |
[10:48] | Dom was a gambler? | 多米是个赌徒? |
[10:50] | He was thegambler. | 他可是知名的赌徒 |
[10:52] | Only thing missing was a roasted chicken. | 唯一缺少的就是他从没有大赢特赢过 |
[10:54] | No, no. | 不 这不可能 |
[10:56] | Dom wouldn’t hide something like that from me. | 多米不会对我隐瞒这样的事情 |
[10:59] | He made me promise not to tell you. | 他让我保证不能告诉你这些 |
[11:03] | – He was in a lot of debt. – To who? | – 他欠了很多债 – 欠谁的? |
[11:06] | They might be the ones who are behind this. | 他们可能就是幕后黑手 |
[11:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:10] | But from what Dom told me, they weren’t a very… | 但从多米告诉我的这些来看 他们并不是一群… |
[11:14] | friendly bunch. | 很友好的人 |
[11:16] | Whoever Dom owed money to must’ve come to collect. | 无论多米欠了谁的钱 都一定会被收债的 |
[11:18] | But Dom couldn’t pay up. Sounds like motive to me. | 但多米付不起 听起来是种作案动机 |
[11:21] | What are we gonna do? | 我们接下来该怎么做? |
[11:22] | If Dom owes money to the mob… | 多米如果是欠了黑帮的钱… |
[11:25] | Look, Tony, if I’m gonna prove Becky’s innocence, | 听着 托尼 如果我要证明贝琪的清白 |
[11:28] | then we need your help. | 就得需要你的帮助 |
[11:29] | You knew what was going on with Dom. | 你知道在多米身上发生了什么事情 |
[11:32] | Any idea where this came from? | 知道这是从哪里来的吗? |
[11:36] | O’Shaughnessy’s Bar. | 奥肖内西酒吧 |
[11:38] | They run a high-stakes casino night twice a month. | 他们每月举办两次高赌额的赌场之夜 |
[11:42] | Dom was a regular. | 多米是常客 |
[11:43] | Okay. That’s where we go next. | 好了 我们接下来就去那里 |
[11:53] | Okay, so bar manager has no idea who Dom owes money to, | 好吧 酒吧管理人员也不知道多米是欠了谁的钱 |
[11:56] | but I don’t know, something about this, | 但我不清楚 这里透露出的种种 |
[11:58] | it just doesn’t feel right. | 都让我觉得不对劲 |
[12:01] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[12:03] | I missed my call back from Joe and Jenna. | 我错过了乔和珍娜打来的电话 |
[12:05] | What am I gonna do, Allegra? | 我要怎么办才好 阿莱格娜? |
[12:07] | I’ve got less than two hours to make this train. | 我还有不到两个小时的时间 坐这列火车 |
[12:09] | Hang on. I’m sorry. I just have to go make a call. | 等一下 抱歉 我要去打个电话 |
[12:10] | What train? | 什么火车? |
[12:11] | Uh, it’s gonna be okay. Just give me a sec. | 没事的 给我一会儿时间 |
[12:14] | I know, it’s all my fault. I’m so sorry. Just trust me. | 我知道 这都怪我 我真的很抱歉 请相信我 |
[12:16] | It’s entirely my fault. | 这全都是我的错 |
[12:18] | – Let’s go, Becky. – Wait! Who are you guys? | – 我们走吧 贝琪 – 等等 你们是谁? |
[12:21] | Hey, bozos! | 嘿 蠢蛋们 |
[12:23] | My client’s not going anywhere with you. | 我的客户不会和你们去任何地方的 |
[12:25] | Now back off… before I make you back off. | 现在放开她…在我使出强硬措施之前 |
[12:48] | Uh, Cecile? | 塞西尔? |
[12:53] | Oh, my gosh! | 我的天呐 |
[12:55] | My bad luck is rubbing off on you now, too! | 我的坏运现在也影响到你了! |
[13:00] | You were saying? | 你刚刚在说什么? |
[13:07] | Wait, wait! Please! | 等等 等等 求求了 |
[13:09] | I’ll go quietly, and if Dom owes you money, | 我会悄悄走的 而如果多米欠你们钱 |
[13:12] | I will find a way to pay you back, I swear. | 我会想办法还给你们的 我发誓 |
[13:16] | Get up. | 起来 |
[13:17] | You’re embarrassing yourself. | 你这是在让自己难堪 |
[13:19] | If you insist. | 如果你非要这么做的话 |
[13:24] | Ooh, ooh, that stings. | 好痛 |
[13:32] | Nice moves. | 干得不错 |
[13:33] | I mean, you too, | 你也是 |
[13:35] | but how come your powers aren’t all wonky like hers? | 但你的能力怎么没有像她那样失效呢? |
[13:38] | First, Becky, who were those guys? | 首先 贝琪 那些家伙是谁啊? |
[13:40] | I don’t know. I’ve never seen them before in my life. | 我不知道 我这辈子从来没有见过他们 |
[13:43] | What’s going on out here? | 这里是怎么了? |
[13:44] | Any more tricks, I start firing. | 再耍花招的话 我就开枪了 |
[13:46] | I hate this job. | 我恨这个工作 |
[13:48] | Got yourself some meta-muscle? | 给自己找了个超人类打手是吧? |
[13:49] | Fine, you won this round. | 行 算你这回合赢了 |
[13:51] | Follow us and he dies. | 别跟着我们 不然他就得死 |
[13:53] | No, don’t. | 不 别这么做 |
[13:57] | Hey. Are you okay? | 嘿 你还好吗? |
[13:59] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[14:02] | This is all my fault. | 这都怪我 |
[14:07] | All right, party people. | 好了 开始欢呼吧 |
[14:10] | So I have retrofitted our combat dummy | 我已经对我们的战斗假人进行了改装 |
[14:13] | to test for over 56 different power sets. | 测试了五十六种不同的动力装置 |
[14:18] | I’m talking pyrokinesis, telekinesis, | 我说的有 热能量 心灵感应能量 |
[14:21] | – technopathy– – Cryokinesis? | – 机械能量 – 还有冰冻能量? |
[14:23] | Oh, does Mr. Freeze take his root beer on the rocks? | 哦 是急冻人给根汁啤酒加的冰块吗? |
[14:26] | I mean, obvious–Khione, right? | 我意思是 这很显然–喀俄涅 不是吗? |
[14:28] | So, uh, yeah, it tests for ice powers, too. | 哦 是的 它也测试了冷冻能量 |
[14:33] | What if I don’t have any powers? | 我要是没有任何能力该怎么办? |
[14:35] | Uh, except you do. | 你肯定有 |
[14:37] | I know it because it’s the only reason I’m alive. | 我确信 因为这是我活着的唯一理由 |
[14:40] | And Khione, I read Gideon’s medical analysis | 喀俄涅 我看了吉迪恩在我昏迷期间 |
[14:42] | of my condition during the coma. | 的医学分析 |
[14:44] | I shouldn’t even be here. | 我本该死翘翘的 |
[14:46] | And that beating I took, my insides were a mess. | 那一顿揍 让我的内脏一团糟 |
[14:48] | My vitals were–were crashing. | 我的各个器官都崩溃了 |
[14:50] | It’s true. Mark is lucky to be alive. | 那是真的 马克能活下来真的很幸运 |
[14:53] | So don’t you see? | 你没看出来吗? |
[14:55] | I was a goner, but then you kissed me. | 我本是个必死之人 但是你后来吻了我 |
[14:57] | Say what? | 什么? |
[14:59] | And my biometrics regulated, I woke up. | 然后我的身体开始自我调节 接着我醒了过来 |
[15:01] | It–it was a miracle. | 这 这真是一个奇迹 |
[15:03] | But not the cosmic karma kind. | 但这都不是因为宇宙的因果效应之类的鬼话 |
[15:06] | It was you, Khione. | 是你 喀俄涅 是因为你 |
[15:08] | And so that means you must have some kind of meta-abilities. | 这意味着你肯定拥有着某种超人类的能力 |
[15:12] | I just don’t feel like I do. | 我只是感觉不到我有 |
[15:14] | Actually, uh, you having meta-powers | 事实上 你有超人类的能力 |
[15:17] | is the only scientific explanation for what happened, | 才是对所有发生的事情 最科学 也是唯一的解释 |
[15:21] | which is why I think it’s worth investigating. | 这就是为什么我认为值得调查的原因 |
[15:24] | If you say so. Okay. | 如果你也这么说的话 那就好 |
[15:28] | Let’s see what fruits I can bear. | 让我们一起看看我有什么能力 |
[15:30] | Let’s start off with an ice blast, shall we? | 让我先来一次冰暴 好吗 |
[15:32] | Now… | 现在… |
[15:35] | you’re gonna want to have your feet | 两脚分开 |
[15:36] | approximately shoulder width apart, | 与肩同宽 |
[15:38] | line up with your target, and then breathe… | 瞄准你的目标 深呼吸… |
[15:44] | And fire. | 然后开火 |
[15:53] | Give it a try. | 来试试 |
[15:54] | All righty, then. | 那好吧 |
[15:57] | Oh. Yeah, watch your feet, yeah. | 注意脚的宽度 |
[15:59] | Good stance. Line up that target. | 姿势很标准 瞄准目标 |
[16:05] | Perfect. | 非常好 |
[16:07] | Lean in. | 往前一点 |
[16:10] | And then… | 接着 |
[16:12] | breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[16:15] | Release that feeling inside of you– | 感受你内心深处的力量– |
[16:18] | whenever you’re ready– | 当你准备好的时候– |
[16:20] | simply by letting go. | 就释放它 |
[16:30] | Maybe, um, just try | 也许试着 |
[16:31] | focusing harder this time. | 这次更专注点 |
[16:34] | Ice blast, activate! | 冰霜爆破 发射 |
[16:39] | Go, ice, go! | 发射 冰霜 |
[16:43] | I don’t feel anything. | 我什么都没感受到 |
[16:45] | There are no fluctuations in her core temperature | 她的核心温度没有监测到任何波动 |
[16:48] | or surges in dark matter readings. | 暗物质读数也没有什么起伏 |
[16:51] | Okay, well, then I suppose we try again. | 我想也许我们应该再试试 |
[16:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:02] | Here? | 这里吗? |
[17:03] | – Yeah. One more time. | 对 再来一次 |
[17:07] | What if I try my left hand? | 要不我用左手试试? |
[17:21] | Guys, I don’t think this is working. | 好像没什么用 |
[17:23] | Yeah, dude. Why don’t we just move on? | 我们为什么不向前看呢? |
[17:26] | I don’t think she has ice powers. | 我认为她没有冰霜之力 |
[17:27] | Well, then you’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[17:28] | Or at least your readings are. | 或者你的数据错了 |
[17:31] | And you need to focus more. | 你需要更专注一点 |
[17:33] | Actually, I’m always focused. | 事实上 我一直都很专注 |
[17:35] | I just don’t have ice powers, and that’s okay. | 我只是没有冰霜之力 没关系的 |
[17:37] | No, it isn’t! | 不 有关系 |
[17:39] | Mark, what’s wrong? | 马克 你怎么了? |
[17:40] | “What’s wrong?” | “怎么了?” |
[17:42] | What’s wrong is you– | 你到底怎么回– |
[17:48] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:51] | I’m sorry. I–I need a minute. | 抱歉 我需要休息一下 |
[17:58] | Oh, this is bad. This is really bad. | 真的太糟糕了 |
[18:02] | – Don’t worry. We will keep you safe. | 别担心 我们会保证你的安全 |
[18:04] | Okay, that doesn’t help Dom. | 但是这对多米没什么帮助 |
[18:07] | I mean, he might die because of me. | 他可能会因我而死 |
[18:09] | God, everything is just– it’s so screwed up! | 我的老天 所有的一切都被搞砸了 |
[18:12] | Okay, okay, look. I have Dom’s last five years | 冷静 我有多米最近五年的 |
[18:14] | of banking records right here. | 银行记录 |
[18:15] | Now, whoever Dom owes money to, | 现在不论多米欠谁的钱 |
[18:17] | they might’ve left a digital trail | 他们也许都会留下电子记录 |
[18:19] | somewhere in here, | 在这的某个地方 |
[18:20] | so if I can just find one thing that can help us, | 所以如果我们能找到其中一个 对我们有所帮助的 |
[18:23] | maybe we can close this case. | 也许我们就能完美结案了 |
[18:25] | – What about this right– | 这里怎么样– |
[18:26] | Oh! | 天啊 |
[18:27] | Oh, no. | 抱歉 |
[18:29] | Oh, those are your only copies, aren’t they? | 你没有备份了 是吗? |
[18:32] | Uh, hey, Becky? | 那个 贝琪? |
[18:33] | There are some paper towels in the break room | 休息室里有纸巾 |
[18:35] | just down the hall. | 就在下面的走廊附近 |
[18:36] | – Do you mind? – Okay. | – 介意帮我拿一下吗? – 没问题 |
[18:40] | Okay, well, uh, could this get any worse? | 情况还会更糟吗? |
[18:47] | It’s 8:07. | 八点零七分了 |
[18:50] | I missed my train. | 我没赶上我的火车 |
[18:51] | I missed my train. I missed my train! | 我没赶上!错过了! |
[18:54] | Oh! How did this happen? | 怎么会发生这种事情? |
[18:56] | I-it’s okay. Uh, you–you can take | 没事 你还可以去乘坐早班火车 |
[18:58] | the morning train, be there by lunch, easy-peasy. | 中午就到了 小菜一碟 |
[19:00] | – No, no, it’s not easy-peasy. I can’t. | 不 没这么简单 |
[19:03] | I’m gonna miss Jenna’s breakfast in the morning. | 我会错过为珍娜做早饭 |
[19:05] | It’s her birthday breakfast. I make it every year. | 是她的生日早餐 我每年都会做的 |
[19:08] | And now, I have ruined our new tradition | 现在 我破坏了这个新传统 |
[19:09] | because I needed to be there by tonight. | 因为我今晚必须赶到那里 |
[19:12] | Oh, why did I take this case? | 我为什么要接下这个案子? |
[19:14] | This woman has been bad luck from the start! | 这个女人从一开始就倒霉透了 |
[19:17] | Um… | 那个… |
[19:22] | – You’re, um, out of paper towels. | 纸巾好像都没了 |
[19:26] | – Becky, I’m so sorry. I-I-I didn’t mean it. | 贝琪 我很抱歉 我没有这个意思 |
[19:28] | No. No, you’re absolutely right, Cecile. | 不 塞西尔 你是对的 |
[19:34] | Lately,every life that I’ve touched has been ruined, | 最近 我接触过的每个人的生活都被毁掉了 |
[19:39] | including Dom’s. | 包括多米 |
[19:42] | He just never should’ve proposed to me. | 他不应该跟我求婚 |
[19:44] | I’ve always just been bad news, | 我总是会搞砸一切事情 |
[19:48] | and I’m just finally getting what I deserve. | 我也罪有应得 |
[19:52] | So– | 所以– |
[19:55] | – I’ll–I’ll talk to her. – No, no, no, no. | – 我会跟她谈谈的 – 不 不 不 不 |
[19:58] | I’ll go. I just need to explain | 我去 我来跟她解释 |
[20:00] | – that none of this is her– – No! | – 这不是她的问题– – 不要 |
[20:03] | No, no! Help! | 救命 |
[20:07] | – Hey! – Let her go! | – 站住 – 放开她 |
[20:31] | Oh, crap. | 完了 |
[20:48] | – Okay, so I’ve tapped into the S.T.A.R. Labs | 好了 我已经接入星辰实验室 |
[20:50] | remote satellite feed. | 远程操作卫星 |
[20:52] | There’s no sign of Becky anywhere. | 到处都找不到贝琪的踪迹 |
[20:54] | – Well, Cecile, what about your empath power? | – 塞西尔 你的心灵感应呢? |
[20:57] | – She’s probably terrified. – Hey, right, right. | – 她肯定害怕极了 – 好了好了 |
[20:59] | Cecile, if you could hone in on– | 塞西尔 如果你能感应到– |
[21:01] | I can’t. I tried ten minutes ago. | 我感应不到 我十分钟之前尝试过了 |
[21:04] | My powers still aren’t working properly. | 我的力量还是起不了作用 |
[21:06] | Uh, but Becky’s not around. They–they should be. | 贝琪不在附近 但是他们应该在的啊 |
[21:09] | They’re not, because I am apparently failing | 他们不在 因为我显然失败了 |
[21:12] | as a superhero as well as a mom. | 不论是做超级英雄还是母亲我都很失败 |
[21:17] | I need to go call Jenna. | 我要给珍娜打个电话 |
[21:21] | I-I– | 我– |
[21:24] | Chuck, this is not all her fault. | 查克 这不全是她的错 |
[21:26] | I mean, it was my powers that blinded me | 是我的超能力蒙蔽了我的眼睛 |
[21:29] | and let Becky get kidnapped. | 还让贝琪被绑架了 |
[21:30] | – And your powers backfired when… | 是因为有人朝你扔了这个玩意儿 |
[21:34] | one of them flashed this puppy at you? | 你的能力才失控了吗? |
[21:36] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[21:39] | Okay, uh, I’m gonna take this back to my workshop. | 我把这个带到工作室看一下 |
[21:42] | I’ve got a hunch. | 我有预感 |
[21:44] | Okay. Um, I’ll talk to Cecile. | 好吧 我会跟塞西尔谈一谈 |
[22:17] | – I thought I’d find you in here. | 我就知道你在这里 |
[22:21] | Mark, why are you so angry? | 马克 你为什么这么生气? |
[22:26] | Why did you kiss me? | 你为什么要吻我? |
[22:29] | I don’t know. I just– | 我不知道 我只是– |
[22:30] | I thought that’s what you needed. | 我以为是你需要 |
[22:31] | Yeah? | 什么? |
[22:33] | And what did you think was gonna happen? | 你期望会发生什么呢? |
[22:34] | Nothing. I just wanted you to wake up. | 没什么 我只想让你醒过来 |
[22:36] | It was nothing, really. | 这真没什么 |
[22:38] | Except it is. | 有关系 |
[22:40] | Look, I’m sorry, but next time, | 我很抱歉 但是下次 |
[22:42] | maybe try smelling salts or–or blaring Metallica. | 也许尝试嗅盐 或者听金属乐队 |
[22:44] | Anything. | 任何事都可以 |
[22:46] | Don’t kiss me again. | 不要再吻我了 |
[22:48] | Was it bad? Am I a bad kisser? | 很糟糕吗?我吻技不太好吗? |
[22:50] | No, it wasn’t bad at all. | 一点都不糟糕 |
[22:53] | It– | 它– |
[22:54] | that’s beside the point. | 跟这个没关系 |
[22:57] | It’s just the last time that somebody kissed me like that, | 只是上一次有人像那样吻我 |
[22:59] | I–I– | 我– |
[23:01] | It was Frost, wasn’t it? | 是冰霜 对吗? |
[23:04] | Did you know I was in love with her? | 你知道我很爱她吗? |
[23:08] | That I never got to tell her, and now it’s too late? | 从来没有告诉过她 太迟了 |
[23:13] | There it is. | 这就是原因 |
[23:15] | And so when you kissed me… | 当你吻我的时候… |
[23:17] | the briefest moment before I opened my eyes, | 在我睁开眼睛之前的那一时刻 |
[23:21] | it was like she was alive. | 就像她还活着一样 |
[23:24] | It was like I actually got a second chance. | 就像我还有机会来弥补一样 |
[23:28] | And then… | 然后… |
[23:31] | when I realized it wasn’t her, | 当我意识到不是她的时候 |
[23:35] | it was like she died all over again. | 仿佛她又在我面前死去了一样 |
[23:37] | And that is why you have to have her powers. | 所以你必须拥有她的力量 |
[23:43] | It’s all that’s left of her. | 这是她仅剩的唯一了 |
[23:46] | Mark, no. It’s not. | 马克 并不是 |
[23:49] | And I don’t have Frost’s powers. | 我没有冰霜的能力 |
[23:51] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[23:53] | ‘Cause that kiss… | 因为那个吻… |
[23:56] | that kiss had some power over me. | 那个吻有力量影响到了我 |
[24:08] | Did you know that in Utah, there are these rock formations | 你知道在犹他州有一些 |
[24:11] | where gorgeous wildflowers grow inside certain canyon walls? | 在峭壁上生长好看的野花的岩层吗 |
[24:16] | What does that have to do with Frost? | 这跟冰霜有什么关系? |
[24:18] | These canyons were eroded over centuries of time | 那里曾经有过一条河流 |
[24:20] | by a river that’s no longer there. | 这些峡谷被河流侵蚀了几个世纪 |
[24:23] | And it left behind this beautiful life | 但却留下了这些美丽的生命 |
[24:26] | so we could all enjoy these beautiful blossoms. | 让我们得以欣赏到这幅盛开的美景 |
[24:31] | Mark, there is more of Frost left behind in you | 马克 冰霜带给你留下的影响 |
[24:33] | than there ever was in me. | 远超过了她留给我的影响 |
[24:36] | I know she’s gone, but those memories, | 我知道她已经不在了 但这些记忆 |
[24:39] | they’re still there, | 它们还在 |
[24:41] | and they are a beautiful part of what’s inside of you. | 这些记忆是你内心里美好的一部分 |
[24:46] | And if you let them, they’ll just keep blossoming. | 如果你放任它们不管 它们还是会一直盛开 |
[24:50] | Just like those wildflowers. | 就像那些野花一样 |
[25:26] | Yes! Honey, of course I know that it’s your birthday. | 没错!宝贝 我当然知道明天是你的生日 |
[25:31] | And I’m gonna be there tomorrow, I promise. | 我会过去的 我保证 |
[25:33] | I am. | 我真的会 |
[25:35] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[25:36] | Okay. Mama loves you, Jenna. | 好 妈妈爱你 珍娜 |
[25:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:42] | Mm-hmm. Night-night. | 晚安啦 |
[25:47] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[25:50] | How’d she take it? | 她还好吗? |
[25:55] | Like a heartbroken five-year-old. | 她就像一个心碎了的五岁孩子 |
[26:00] | Yeah. I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[26:06] | Cecile, I, um, | 塞西尔 我… |
[26:10] | I found the pillow and sheets. | 我找到了枕头和床单 |
[26:13] | How long have you been sleeping in your office? | 你睡在办公室里有多久了? |
[26:17] | Since the night that Joe and Jenna left. | 从乔和珍娜离开的那晚就开始了 |
[26:20] | It’s just that the house is so quiet now, | 只是那栋房子有些太冷清了 |
[26:25] | and I miss them so much. | 我真的好想他们 |
[26:31] | You know, when I told Jenna that I was staying behind | 你知道吗 当我告诉珍娜我要留下来 |
[26:33] | because I was helping people and because I am a superhero, | 因为我得帮助人们 我是个超级英雄 |
[26:38] | she was so proud | 她很骄傲 |
[26:40] | and I told her that I would always be her mom first. | 然后我告诉她 不论何时 我首先是她的妈妈 |
[26:46] | And now I feel like maybe I can’t do this. | 但是现在我感觉自己可能做不到了 |
[26:50] | Well, I thought you went home every weekend. | 我以为你每周末都回家 |
[26:52] | I do. | 我是的 |
[26:53] | Yeah, but I… | 是的 但是我…… |
[26:56] | I don’t think it’s enough. | 我觉得这还远远不够 |
[27:01] | So basically, I have ruined two lives tonight, | 基本上 我今晚毁了两个人的生活 |
[27:03] | Becky’s and Jenna’s, | 贝琪和珍娜的 |
[27:05] | and it’s all because I can’t handle being alone. | 而这都是因为我不能忍受独自一人 |
[27:10] | Maybe you move home full-time? | 也许你可以回去当全职妈妈? |
[27:14] | Yeah, I know, but if I do that, | 是啊 我知道 但如果我这样做 |
[27:18] | then I can’t help as many people. | 那我就没法帮助很多人 |
[27:20] | But if I stay, then my daughter | 但如果我待在这里 我的女儿 |
[27:24] | is gonna stop thinking of me as her mom | 就要不认我当妈妈了 |
[27:26] | and just think of me as some relative | 只会把我当成某个 |
[27:29] | who visits on the weekends. | 周末去拜访一下的亲戚 |
[27:30] | Cecile, no. | 塞西尔 不要这样 |
[27:35] | Even when you’re fighting big bads, | 哪怕你在和大坏蛋战斗的时候 |
[27:37] | the love you have for Jenna is still there. | 你对珍娜的爱仍然在这里 |
[27:41] | And–and the things that you’re doing now, | 还有你现在正在做的事业 |
[27:45] | they’re just– they’re just showing her | 向她展示了 |
[27:47] | how to become an incredible woman like you one day. | 怎么才能成为一个像你一样不可思议的女人 |
[27:51] | You’re a superwoman, Cecile. | 你是个超级女侠 塞西尔 |
[27:55] | And from where I’m sitting, | 在我看来 |
[27:57] | that makes Jenna the luckiest kid in the world. | 这让珍娜成为了全世界最幸福的小孩 |
[28:02] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[28:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:07] | When did you become so wise? | 你什么时候变得这么睿智了? |
[28:11] | I have my moments. | 我有属于我的时刻 |
[28:14] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[28:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[28:20] | Oh. | 哦 |
[28:22] | 查克 我发现了点什么 | |
[28:22] | Oh, it’s Chuck. | 是查克 |
[28:24] | He found something. | 他发现了些东西 |
[28:25] | Well, it turns out this crystal | 情况是 这个晶体 |
[28:27] | is a dark matter refractor. | 是个暗物质折射器 |
[28:29] | Yeah, it uses an asymmetric matrix | 是的 它用一个非对称的矩阵 |
[28:32] | to reverse any meta-ability it comes in contact with, | 来逆转它接触到的任何超能力 |
[28:35] | and that’s why it deflected Allegra’s light blast. | 这就是为什么它偏移了阿莱格娜的光爆 |
[28:38] | Chuck, you’re amazing. | 查克 你真是太令人惊奇了 |
[28:39] | H-how did you figure all this out? | 你是怎么发现这一切的? |
[28:41] | Well, Goldface tried | 金面人试图 |
[28:43] | to sell me one during the Rogue War. | 在无赖帮之战的时候卖给我一块 |
[28:46] | Yeah, he’s trying to move them on the black market, | 没错 他想把这些东西弄到黑市上去 |
[28:47] | but it turns out the refractors are one-time use only, | 但是后来发现这个折射器只能用一次 |
[28:50] | so nobody’s buying. | 就没人去买了 |
[28:52] | Okay, first of all, we’re gonna shut down | 好 首先 我们得阻止 |
[28:54] | Goldface’s operation right after this, | 这之后金面人的所有行动 |
[28:56] | because not okay. | 因为这样可不行 |
[28:57] | Second, this still doesn’t explain | 其次 这还是解释不了 |
[28:59] | why Becky’s luck powers are being reversed 24/7. | 为什么贝琪的幸运能力每时每刻都在被逆转 |
[29:02] | Yeah, if these matrix things only work once, | 是啊 如果这个矩阵只能用一次 |
[29:04] | someone would have to follow her around | 那么得有人要跟在她旁边 |
[29:05] | with a new crystal all the time. | 一直往外拿新的晶体 |
[29:08] | Her engagement ring. | 她的订婚戒指 |
[29:12] | And once a girl slips that on her finger, baby, | 一旦一个女孩把它戴在手上 宝贝 |
[29:14] | she is never taking it off. | 她就永远不会摘下来 |
[29:16] | So until she does, she’ll have bad luck | 所以在那之前 她会一直倒霉 |
[29:18] | because it activated when she put the ring on, | 因为她戴着戒指的时候晶体是激活的 |
[29:20] | and it’ll keep working | 它会一直工作 |
[29:22] | until she takes it off for the first time. | 直到她第一次把它摘下来 |
[29:23] | Wait, didn’t Tony say | 等等 托尼不是说 |
[29:25] | he went ring shopping with Dom? | 他和多米尼克一起去买的戒指吗? |
[29:26] | Tony. Tony, uh, yes. | 托尼 托尼 对啊 |
[29:29] | Chester, so, uh, I’ma ask you to do something | 切斯特 我想让你办个事 |
[29:31] | that is, eh, like, a little bit shady, | 就是 呃 这个 有一点点缺德 |
[29:33] | but Tony’s bank records, they would be confidential– | 但是托尼的银行记录 这个是保密的…… |
[29:35] | – Got ’em. – Yes! | -找到了 -太棒了 |
[29:37] | Holy Casper Holstein. | 神圣的卡斯珀·霍尔斯坦啊 |
[29:38] | 您的账户对账单 账户所有人:安东尼·斯图尔特 账户#:784-561-354-AG1 | |
[29:38] | 第一国民 银行 | |
[29:38] | 您的账户对账单 账户#:784-561-354-AG1 | |
[29:38] | 您的账户对账单 账户所有人:安东尼·斯图尔特 账户#:9744-154-35 | |
[29:40] | This guy is broke as a joke. | 这家伙是个穷光蛋 |
[29:41] | Whoa, that is way more than broke. | 这可是比穷光蛋还穷 |
[29:43] | Every account he’s tied to is in the negative. | 他关联的所有账户都是负债 |
[29:46] | Well, it looks like the last check that cleared | 看起来兑现的最后一张支票 |
[29:48] | was from Central City Holdings and Assets, | 来自中城控股及资产 |
[29:48] | 您的账户对账单 账户所有人:安东尼·斯图尔特 账户#:784-561-354-AG1 | |
[29:48] | 第一国民 银行 | |
[29:48] | 金城 银行 | |
[29:48] | 您的账户对账单 账户#:784-561-354-AG1 | |
[29:48] | 您的账户对账单 账户所有人:安东尼·斯图尔特 账户#:9744-154-35 | |
[29:51] | which is a company that’s suspected | 这家公司被怀疑 |
[29:53] | of having ties with organized crime. | 和犯罪团伙有一些勾当 |
[29:55] | Okay, so a broke guy | 好吧 所以对一个破产的家伙来说 |
[29:58] | who signs away his last 10 grand all in one chunk | 谁会一口气把最后的一万美元签出去 |
[30:00] | and to a shady institution? | 还给了一个有犯罪嫌疑的机构? |
[30:02] | Yeah, sounds like what happens | 是啊 听起来事实就是这样 |
[30:04] | when someone has gambling debts. | 当一个人欠了赌债时 |
[30:05] | Man, if this guy owes money– | 伙计 如果这家伙欠了钱 |
[30:07] | He would need, like, a ton of money and fast. | 他就会需要 一大笔钱 而且速度要快 |
[30:12] | Kind of like… | 就会像…… |
[30:15] | kind of like hitting the jackpot at casino night. | 就像在赌博之夜中头奖 |
[30:17] | Allegra, come on. It was right in front of us. | 阿莱格娜 拜托 事实都摆在我们眼前了 |
[30:20] | Okay, how does Becky fit in? | 好吧 贝琪是怎么掺和进去的? |
[30:23] | I bet when Tony found out about her powers, | 我敢打赌托尼发现了她的能力 |
[30:25] | he saw an out. | 他看到了一条出路 |
[30:27] | Now he’s gonna use her to get rich. | 现在他要利用她来变得有钱 |
[30:30] | Not on our watch. | 在我们眼皮底下可不行 |
[30:49] | Hey. Blackjack. | 嘿 二十一点 |
[30:53] | That’s bad luck for the house. | 这对房子来说是坏运气 |
[30:55] | But good luck for me. | 对我来说是好运气 |
[30:57] | Every time | 每次都是. |
[31:06] | You are up 50 grand, Tony. | 你赚了五万美元了 托尼 |
[31:10] | That is more than enough to pay off your debts. | 这比你要还的债还要多了 |
[31:12] | Why don’t you just walk and let me go? | 为什么你不能放我走呢? |
[31:14] | And miss the opportunity of a lifetime? | 然后错过这种一生难得一次的机会? |
[31:17] | Uh-uh. Keep dealing. | 不行哦 继续发牌 |
[31:28] | Blackjack again. Wow. | 又是二十一点 哇喔 |
[31:31] | Hell yeah. | 当然了 |
[31:34] | I told Dom one way or another, you’d be helping me out. | 我告诉过多米 不管怎样你都会帮我的 |
[31:38] | He should’ve never tried to stop me. | 他就不该阻止我 |
[31:55] | Private game. | 私人游戏场 |
[32:02] | Everything okay here? | 一切都好吗? |
[32:04] | You bet. | 还行 |
[32:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:12] | Player has 20, dealer has three. | 玩家有二十点 发牌有三点 |
[32:20] | Split. | 打牌吧 |
[32:25] | Would you look at that? | 你看见了吗? |
[32:27] | Double blackjack. | 两次二十一点 |
[32:29] | Who saw that coming? | 谁能想到这个是吧? |
[32:37] | Chuck, we’re in. | 查克 我们进去了 |
[32:39] | Okay. Any sign of Becky yet? | 好的 有什么贝琪的迹象吗? |
[32:41] | She’s gotta be in there somewhere. | 她一定在这里的某个地方 |
[32:44] | Hell yeah! | 好啊! |
[32:46] | It’s my night, people! | 今晚是属于我的 伙计! |
[32:48] | Oh, yeah, she’s here. She’s upstairs with Tony. | 看到了 她在那里 在楼上和托尼一起 |
[32:50] | Okay, remember, you just gotta | 好的 记住 你只需要 |
[32:52] | get that engagement ring off of her. | 把她的订婚戒指取下来 |
[32:54] | Okay, after that, her meta-powers should do the rest. | 然后 她的超能力就会做完剩下的事 |
[32:56] | And tell me again why I don’t just use my powers | 那我能不能再问一遍 为什么不让我用我的超能力 |
[32:59] | to take this scumbag to dreamtown? | 直接送这个人渣下地狱 |
[33:01] | It’s too close quarters in there. | 那里离人群太近了 |
[33:03] | Someone else could get hurt. | 有其他人可能会受伤 |
[33:05] | Plus, you could be ID’d as a meta. | 另外 你会被识别出来超人类身份 |
[33:06] | Okay, okay, so I’m gonna take the stairs. | 好吧 好吧 所以我要上楼了 |
[33:08] | Chester, you better have that diversion ready. | 切斯特 你最好准备好了转移他的注意力 |
[33:11] | Actually, why don’t you both follow me to the buffet table? | 事实上 你们两个为什么不和我一起去自助餐桌呢? |
[33:16] | I hear the shrimp’s to die for. | 我听说这的虾 好吃到要命 |
[33:18] | Oh, I hate guns! | 我讨厌枪 |
[33:20] | Allegra, Cecile! What’s happening? | 阿莱格娜 塞西尔 发生什么了? |
[33:27] | Hungry? | 饿了么? |
[33:28] | I’d eat if I were you. Could be your last meal. | 我要是你们我就吃了 搞不好这就是你们最后一餐 |
[33:31] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[33:33] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[33:34] | What? | 怎么了? |
[33:35] | Not a fan of buffet chicken wings? | 不喜欢自助的鸡翅? |
[33:37] | – Mm-mm. – You know what we really need? | – 不喜欢 – 你知道我们真正想要的是什么吗? |
[33:39] | A distraction from our current situation. | 需要分散我们对现状的注意力 |
[33:43] | I’m overriding the city power grid. | 我正在覆盖城市的电力网 |
[33:45] | Almost there, almost there! Five seconds. | 就快好了 就快好了 五秒钟 |
[33:47] | – What are you two up to? – Nothing. | – 你们俩在干什么呢? – 没什么 |
[33:49] | – No. – No, nothing. | – 没什么 – 什么都没干 |
[33:50] | We just–you know, we were just, uh, | 我们就是– 你知道的 我们就是在 |
[33:52] | hoping for a little change of pace. | 祈求一点节奏上的变化 |
[33:53] | – Right now! – Yes, I agree. | – 就现在 – 对 我同意 |
[33:56] | One distraction coming in three… | 分散注意力 马上就好 |
[33:57] | No one’s coming to save you. | 没有人会来救你们的 |
[33:59] | – Two… – We don’t need saving. | – 二… – 我们不需要拯救 |
[34:01] | – One… – You do. | – 一… – 需要的人是你 |
[34:05] | What the hell? | 什么鬼? |
[34:08] | Get the ring! | 去拿戒指 |
[34:10] | Ooh, nice! | 真棒 |
[34:15] | Get off of me, you asshat! | 放开我 你个傻帽 |
[34:19] | Oh, here we are again. | 看啊 又是我们这个情景 |
[34:21] | Becky with a gun against her, | 一把枪抵在贝琪的身上 |
[34:22] | and you can’t do anything about it. | 而你对此什么都做不了 |
[34:24] | Hey, dumbass. | 嘿 笨蛋 |
[34:26] | Never bet against a superwoman. | 永远不要和一位超级女人打赌 |
[34:38] | ♪ Frank Sinatra’s “Luck Be a Lady” ♪ | ♪ 法兰克·辛纳屈 歌曲 “幸运女神” ♪ |
[34:43] | Are you feeling lucky, punk? | 你觉得自己幸运吗 小子? |
[34:45] | ‘Cause I know I am. | 反正我知道我是幸运的 |
[34:47] | Shoot ’em! Shoot them all. | 朝她们开枪 杀死她们所有人 |
[34:50] | ♪ Luck, be a lady ♪ | ♪ 幸运女神 ♪ |
[34:57] | ♪ Luck, if you’ve ever been a lady to begin with ♪ | ♪ 幸运啊 如果你可曾是一位女神 ♪ |
[35:03] | ♪ Luck, be a lady tonight ♪ | ♪ 幸运啊 今晚当回女神吧 ♪ |
[35:08] | Wait, is everyone okay? | 等下 大家都还好吗? |
[35:09] | ♪ Luck, be a lady ♪ | ♪ 幸运女神 ♪ |
[35:13] | Yeah, we’re fine. | 我们都好 |
[35:15] | Call Kramer. | 给克莱默打电话吧 |
[35:16] | She’s got some dirty laundry to pick up. | 有一些脏衣服留给她带走清洗 |
[35:19] | Well, that was fun. | 刚刚这可真好玩啊 |
[35:21] | I would say that we are three badass bitches. | 我会说我们可是三位超酷的女神 |
[35:26] | And a whole lot more. | 远远不止 |
[35:29] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[35:37] | We do make one damn good team, don’t we? | 我们团队配合得挺不错的 不是吗? |
[35:40] | We do. | 是的 |
[35:42] | You know, there’s still something I don’t get. | 你知道 依旧有一些事情我不太明白 |
[35:44] | Your powers went haywire at CCC Media, | 在中城公报传媒的时候你的超能力失控了 |
[35:46] | but were working at O’Shaughnessy’s. | 但在奥肖内西酒吧的时候却又好了 |
[35:49] | And Becky was in both places and still had her ring on, | 而这两个情景下 贝琪都在 戒指也都在她的手上啊 |
[35:53] | so why didn’t her bad luck powers work on you? | 所以 怎么她的坏运气超能力没对你生效呢? |
[35:55] | Because they never did. | 因为它们从来没生效过 |
[35:57] | It’s like what you said earlier, Chuck. | 就像你之前说过的 查克 |
[35:58] | The matrix ring turned Becky’s bad luck onto herself, | 那矩阵戒指将贝琪的坏运气能力全转移到她自己身上了 |
[36:01] | not others. | 而不是其她人身上 |
[36:02] | Then why did Cecile– | 那为什么塞西尔当时– |
[36:04] | Because I wasn’t myself. | 因为我当时状态不好 |
[36:08] | I was missing my family so bad, | 我当时太想念我的家人了 |
[36:10] | and I was sleeping on a couch instead of in my own bed. | 而我又一直睡在沙发上 而不是我的床上 |
[36:13] | I was up all night worrying | 我整夜都在担心 |
[36:15] | that I wasn’t being a good enough mom to Jenna. | 担心我对珍娜来说不是一位足够好的妈妈 |
[36:19] | That’s what threw my powers off… | 正是这点让我的超能力失控了… |
[36:23] | until a good friend set me straight. | 直到一位好朋友带我回归正轨 |
[36:25] | And she became her usual badass self. | 然后她就又回到了平时那个凶狠的模样 |
[36:29] | Oh, and guess what? | 你猜怎么了? |
[36:32] | Now that Kramer has put Tony on ice for Dom’s attack, | 既然现在克莱默已经 以袭击多米为由将托尼放进了监狱 |
[36:35] | Becky can live happily ever after with her beau. | 贝琪从此以后就可以和她的男友过上幸福的生活了 |
[36:39] | He woke up from his coma last night. | 他昨晚从昏迷中苏醒了过来 |
[36:41] | He’s gonna be just fine. | 他会没事的 |
[36:45] | He’s not the only one feeling lucky. | 他不是唯一一位感到幸运的人 |
[36:48] | Oh, really? | 哦是吗? |
[36:50] | Okay. | 好了 |
[36:52] | – Oh, sorry. – My bad. | – 哦抱歉 – 我的错 |
[36:54] | No worries. Just get a room. | 没事 赶紧去开个房吧 |
[36:57] | Or actually…Allegra, stay. | 或者 事实上…阿莱格娜 留下吧 |
[37:02] | Not you, Chuck. No offense. | 不是你 查克 无意冒犯 |
[37:04] | I’m just– I’m not quite that chill. | 我只是–我还没那么冷静 |
[37:06] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[37:08] | Well, I am done sleeping at the office, | 我不要再睡在办公室里了 |
[37:11] | but I mean, I could still use some company | 但我是说 我仍旧需要一些陪伴 |
[37:14] | in this big ol’ empty house, | 毕竟这个房子可大得很 |
[37:16] | and last I heard, you hate your current residence. | 而据我所听 你讨厌你的住宅 |
[37:20] | And I have a spare bedroom. | 而我恰好有一间空卧室 |
[37:22] | Cecile, are you serious? | 塞西尔 你是认真的吗? |
[37:24] | You want me to move in with you? | 你想让我搬过去和你一起住? |
[37:26] | Think about it, okay? | 考虑一下 好吗? |
[37:27] | My train leaves in an hour, | 我的火车还有一小时就要发动了 |
[37:29] | and since I missed it last night, | 而既然我没能赶上昨日的火车 |
[37:31] | I am gonna stay an extra day, | 那我就要在那多待上一天了 |
[37:33] | which means you have a three-day weekend to settle in, | 这也意味着 你有三天的周末时间搬进来 |
[37:36] | make yourself comfortable. | 要让自己感到舒适 |
[37:38] | Also, my spare bedroom is bigger than your whole entire apartment. | 还有件事 我那间空卧室 可要比你整间公寓都要大 |
[37:42] | Yeah, I’m–I’m sold. | 好的 我-我同意了 |
[37:44] | This is amazing. | 这太棒了 |
[37:46] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 是吗? – 是 |
[37:48] | Thank you so much. You will not regret this. | 太谢谢你了 你不会后悔的 |
[37:51] | I know it. I know it, roomie. | 我不会的 我不会的 室友 |
[37:55] | – Okay, I’m gonna get my stuff. – Okay. | – 好了 我要去收拾我的东西了 – 好的 |
[38:03] | 诺拉宝宝即将 …一闪而临 | |
[38:03] | Houston, we have a banner. | 休斯顿 我们有横幅了 |
[38:07] | So most of my stuff is unpacked. | 所以呢 我大部分的行李都还没拿出来 |
[38:09] | Do you want to come over tonight and help me decorate? | 你想要今晚过来帮我一块安置家具吗? |
[38:11] | Ah, that’s an affirmative, Captain. | 那是肯定的 队长 |
[38:15] | You guys are so sweet. | 你们俩可真甜蜜 |
[38:18] | Frost used to call celery rabbit food. | 冰霜以前称芹菜为兔子食物 |
[38:20] | Then rabbits have excellent taste. | 那兔子真会吃东西 |
[38:25] | I bet she really would’ve liked you. | 我打赌她会很喜欢你的 |
[38:27] | I hope so. | 我希望吧 |
[38:33] | They’re coming. | 他们回来了 |
[38:35] | Hide! Hide! | 藏起来 快藏起来 |
[38:46] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[38:50] | Oh, wait, this is a– | 哦 等等 这是一场– |
[38:53] | – Definitely a baby shower. – Baby. | – 肯定是一场迎婴派对 – 宝贝 |
[38:56] | Yeah. We figured no time like the present, right? | 是啊 我们想着还有什么时候 能比现在更好呢? |
[39:02] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[39:04] | It’s finally starting to hit me. | 我终于开始有点感触了 |
[39:07] | Our Nora’s gonna be here soon. | 我们的诺拉马上就会降临了 |
[39:15] | – Guys. – You guys. | – 伙计们 – 你们啊 |
[39:16] | – This is– – Come here. | – 这真的太– – 快过来 |
[39:32] | So what’s so important it couldn’t wait? | 所以是什么事这么着急? |
[39:34] | Uh, so after Khione’s little snow dusting in the lounge, | 自喀俄涅在休息室下了一场雪后 |
[39:37] | I sent her test results to Carla at Tannhauser Labs. | 我就将她的化验结果 发给了唐豪瑟实验室的克尔拉 |
[39:41] | Just wanted to confirm my analysis. | 就是为了证实我的理论 |
[39:44] | Why? I’m sure it was accurate. | 何必呢?我确定你的理论是准确的 |
[39:46] | – You’re a genius. – Thanks. | – 你可是个天才 – 谢谢 |
[39:48] | But, uh, well… | 但是 额… |
[39:50] | I just wanted to make sure that I’m not nuts. | 我只是想搞清楚不是我疯了 |
[39:54] | ‘Cause these findings, | 因为这些发现 |
[39:57] | I have never seen anything like them. | 我从未见过任何与它们相同的东西 |
[40:01] | Okay, these are Khione’s? They can’t be. | 好吧 这些是喀俄涅的?不可能 |
[40:05] | There’s–there’s no dark matter or cold fusion traces. | 这–这没有任何暗物质或是冷聚变的踪迹 |
[40:07] | Chester, there has to be a mistake. | 切斯特 这肯定是哪里搞错了 |
[40:09] | She made it snow indoors. | 她让室内下起了雪 |
[40:11] | She’s obviously a meta. | 她很明显是位超人类 |
[40:12] | No, she’s not. | 不 她不是 |
[40:15] | And that’s not all. | 这还没完呢 |
[40:19] | Khione’s genetic code is missing 55 of 56 common biometric signatures. | 五十六个常见的生物特征里 喀俄涅的遗传密码就少了其中的五十五个 |
[40:30] | Oh, I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道这意味着什么 |
[40:33] | It means you’re not a meta like Frost. | 这意味着你不是一位像冰霜那样的超人类 |
[40:37] | But you’re not human like Caitlin, either. | 但你也不是一位像凯特琳那样的人类 |
[40:42] | Then…what am I? | 那么…我是什么? |