时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | Not my first rodeo. | 不是头一次了 |
[00:43] | If you’re trying to stop me, you can’t, | 如果你们是来尝试阻止我的 你们做不到 |
[00:47] | not when I’m this close. | 我马上就要成功了 |
[00:59] | And I’ve come too far to let you stand in my way. | 我已经走了这么远了 不能让你们挡我的路 |
[01:17] | Nia, it’s about control. | 妮娅 关键在于控制 |
[01:22] | Iris! | 爱瑞丝 |
[01:26] | Iris. Iris! | 爱瑞丝 爱瑞丝 |
[01:28] | What did you do to her? Why did you kill her? | 你对她做了什么?你为什么要杀了她? |
[01:33] | Why? | 为什么? |
[01:34] | Why? Why Iris? | 为什么?为什么是爱瑞丝? |
[01:36] | Why did you kill her? | 你为什么要杀了她? |
[01:37] | Why? Iris! | 为什么?爱瑞丝 |
[01:40] | Ma’am? | 女士? |
[01:42] | I–I don’t know what your problem is, | 我–我不太清楚您有什么问题 |
[01:43] | but if you can’t control yourself, | 但是如果您不能控制住自己的话 |
[01:45] | I’m going to have to ask you to– | 我就只能请您– |
[01:46] | I know. I’m going. | 我知道 我这就走 |
[01:48] | I have to get to Central City. | 我得去趟中心城 |
[02:19] | Oh, give me a second. | 哦 等我一下 |
[02:21] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[02:23] | I just want to see how the article’s coming along. | 我就是想问问文章写的咋样了 |
[02:25] | Uh, it’s my best work yet. | 迄今为止我最好的作品 |
[02:27] | – It’s definitely a game changer. – Yeah? | – 绝对会是决定性的一篇文章 – 是吗? |
[02:29] | Are you gonna finally tell me what it’s about? | 你终于要打算告诉我它写得是什么了吗? |
[02:31] | Well, you can find out tonight, when I publish it, | 呃 等今天晚上我发布它时 你就会知道了 |
[02:34] | along with everybody else. | 就跟其他人一样 |
[02:35] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 行吧 |
[02:36] | You still feeling hungry every hour? | 你还是每时每刻都不在饿吗? |
[02:38] | Yup. | 是的呢 |
[02:39] | And now I think I know where Nora gets | 我想我现在是知道诺拉 |
[02:40] | her obsession with cheese fries from. | 为什么那么执着于芝士薯条了 |
[02:43] | Hey, well, Helena’s on Third Street | 嘿 第三街道的海琳娜家 |
[02:45] | has gourmet cheese fries. | 有最美味的芝士薯条 |
[02:47] | You want me to make a late dinner reservation? | 你想要我预定份晚正餐吗? |
[02:48] | No, I can’t. I gotta get back to it. | 不 我吃不了 我得回去工作 |
[02:51] | Okay, well, I’ll leave something for you in the microwave. | 那好吧 我会给你留一些 放在微波炉里 |
[02:54] | Don’t work too late. | 别工作太晚了 |
[02:55] | I won’t. I love you. | 我不会的 爱你 |
[02:56] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[02:59] | Okay. Let’s see. | 好的 我看看 |
[03:02] | – Hey, boss. – Hi. | – 嘿 老大 – 嗨 |
[03:03] | So I finished the layout | 所以呢 我已经完成了 |
[03:04] | for your article on the Red Death, | 你那篇红死魔文章的排版设计 |
[03:06] | and check out the title I came up with. | 你快看看我给它起的标题 |
[03:13] | I call it my Mapbook. | 我称其为我的时间图册 |
[03:15] | 苏的2024年 巴特说漏了嘴。 她趁机买下了大胃王汉堡 连锁店的植物产品供应商。 这让她成为了 世界上最富裕的女性。 | |
[03:15] | “红色天空下的噩梦” 凭此赢下了 第一座普利策奖 爱瑞丝2023年的职业生涯 | |
[03:16] | 苏的2024年 巴特说漏了嘴。 她趁机买下了大胃王汉堡 连锁店的植物产品供应商。 这让她成为了 世界上最富裕的女性。 | |
[03:16] | “红色天空下的噩梦” 凭此赢下了 第一座普利策奖 爱瑞丝2023年的职业生涯 | |
[03:23] | What’s wrong? | 有什么问题吗? |
[03:25] | Um, nothing. | 呃 没有 |
[03:26] | I just–I wasn’t expecting to see | 我只是–我没预料到这么快 |
[03:28] | that exact headline so soon. | 就看到了确切的标题 |
[03:30] | Wait. Is this the article, | 等等 这难道是 |
[03:34] | the one from Barry’s Mapbook that you win the Pulitzer for? | 巴里的时间图册上说你赢了普利策奖的那篇吗? |
[03:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:37] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[03:39] | Can I congratulate you now? | 我能现在就祝贺你么? |
[03:40] | Well, I haven’t published it yet. | 我还没发表呢 |
[03:42] | Right, but, Iris, | 确实 不过吧爱瑞丝 |
[03:44] | this is your destiny, | 这是你的命运 |
[03:45] | and it’s happening right now. | 并且它已经开始发生了 |
[03:47] | You must be so excited to publish, right? | 你一定很兴奋要发表了吧 对吧? |
[03:51] | Um… | 呃… |
[03:52] | Actually, I’m gonna wait. | 其实吧 我要再等等 |
[03:55] | Yeah, I still have some tinkering, | 没错 我还得再改改 |
[03:56] | and I think I want to sleep on it. | 并且我想再考虑一晚上 |
[03:57] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[03:58] | You want it to be perfect. | 你想让这个完美无瑕 |
[04:00] | Well, I’ll leave you to it, Miss Pulitzer. | 好吧 我就不打扰你了 普利策女士 |
[04:03] | Hmm! | 嗯哼 |
[04:05] | Okay. | 好嘞 |
[04:17] | Khione, you did it. | 喀俄涅 你做到了 |
[04:20] | You unlocked your ice powers. | 你解锁了你的冰霜技能了 |
[04:21] | This is great! | 太棒了 |
[04:22] | Am I a superhero now? | 我现在是超级英雄了吗? |
[04:23] | Let’s make sure. | 咱来确认一下 |
[04:25] | Grab the container. | 把那个容器拿来 |
[04:27] | Now, it’s filled with a cryochemical fluid | 现在 那里面充满了低温化学溶液 |
[04:28] | with an extremely low freezing point. | 且有极低的凝固点 |
[04:30] | If you can ice it too, then we’ll really have | 如果你能把它也冻住 那我们就真的 |
[04:33] | something to celebrate! | 要庆祝起来了 |
[04:34] | Oh, I am so sorry. | 哦 我真的很抱歉 |
[04:36] | No, no. It’s totally cool. | 不 不 完全没事 |
[04:39] | I hate shirts anyway. | 反正我也不喜欢衬衫 |
[04:43] | Yeah. You know what? | 好吧 你知道么? |
[04:45] | That was a stupid thing to do. | 干这事挺蠢的 |
[04:46] | I am gonna put it back on. | 我要把衣服重新穿上了 |
[04:48] | We should really try to keep these things on. | 我真的应该把这种东西穿在身上的 |
[04:50] | I– | 我– |
[04:51] | ♪ Ooh, baby ♪ | ♪ 哦 宝贝 ♪ |
[04:56] | ♪ I know everything ♪ | ♪ 我知道一切 ♪ |
[04:58] | ♪ Everything makes me feel fine ♪ | ♪ 一切都让我感觉很好 ♪ |
[05:00] | You sure about this? | 你确定要这么做吗? |
[05:02] | ♪ When I get your sweet lovin’ ♪ | ♪ 当我得到你甜蜜的爱♪ |
[05:03] | Definitely. | 当然 |
[05:05] | ♪ And hold your body close to mine ♪ | ♪ 把你的身体靠近我的身体♪ |
[05:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:11] | ♪ I get higher ♪ | ♪ 我飞得更高 ♪ |
[05:15] | You’re so amazing. | 你太棒了 |
[05:18] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[05:24] | What? | 怎么了? |
[05:27] | What? | 什么? |
[05:29] | So what’s so amazing? | 有什么好棒的? |
[05:31] | Sorry, I must have fallen asleep on monitor duty. | 对不起 我一定是在值班的时候睡着了 |
[05:34] | It won’t happen again. | 这不会再发生了 |
[05:36] | Were you dreaming? | 你刚是在做梦吗? |
[05:37] | No. | 没 |
[05:39] | I mean, yes. Why? Maybe. | 我是说 是的 怎么了? 也许吧 |
[05:41] | Were you professing your love to someone in your sleep? | 你是在睡梦中 向别人表白你的爱意吗? |
[05:44] | No. | 没有 |
[05:46] | No, who does that? | 没有 什么人那么做啊? |
[05:48] | I’m almost embarrassed. | 我都有点不好意思了 |
[05:50] | By your secret crush and the love you feel for them? | 是因为 你的暗恋对象 和你所感受到的爱意 吗? |
[05:53] | By my not-so-secret love of bourbon, | 是因为我那对波旁威士忌毫不掩饰的热爱 |
[05:56] | which is why I fell asleep on monitor duty. | 这也正是为什么我会在值班的时候睡着 |
[05:58] | Okay, party person. | 好吧 派对狂人 |
[06:01] | Well, now you can go catch some Zs somewhere else, | 好吧 现在你可以去别的地方睡觉了 |
[06:03] | cause I gotta start my shift today, | 因为今天到我轮班了 |
[06:06] | showing Khione the ropes. | 给喀俄涅指点迷津 |
[06:07] | – Awesome. – Yes. | – 太棒了 – 是的 |
[06:08] | That way, I can contribute to Team Flash | 这样的话 我就可以在为闪电小队 |
[06:10] | while we figure out if my powers | 做贡献的同时研究一下我的能力 |
[06:12] | can be useful in the field. | 在实战中能否派上用场 |
[06:13] | I just–I wish we could work somewhere with a view. | 我只是–我真希望我们能在有风景的地方工作 |
[06:17] | I mean, Kesha, Bob, and I, we really thrive outside. | 我是说 凯莎 鲍勃和我 我们在外面茁壮成长 |
[06:22] | You know, you’re right, Khione. | 你知道吗 你说得对 喀俄涅 |
[06:24] | It’s too nice a day to spend inside training. | 今天天气这么好 不应该在室内训练 |
[06:27] | Let’s go out. | 我们出去吧 |
[06:29] | Chester, you can train her on comms anytime, right? | 切斯特 你可以随时用通讯器训练她 对吧? |
[06:31] | Uh, I guess. | 我想是的 |
[06:35] | – Can we go to a park? – Oh, please. | – 我们能去公园吗? – 拜托 |
[06:36] | We can do even better than a park. | 我们有比公园更好的选择 |
[06:38] | Trust me, I know all the cool things we can do. | 相信我 我知道我们都可以做哪些很酷的事 |
[06:40] | – Are you in? – Okay. | – 你加入吗? – 好的 |
[06:41] | Thanks, Chester. | 谢谢 切斯特 |
[06:49] | Iris. | 爱瑞丝 |
[06:52] | Nia. Hi. | 妮娅 嗨 |
[06:55] | What are you doing in Central City? | 你来中心城做什么? |
[06:57] | I came to see you. | 我来看看你 |
[06:58] | Sorry to pop in so late. | 抱歉这么晚才来 |
[06:59] | No, it’s fine. | 不 没关系 |
[07:01] | I had a great time at mimosa brunch with you, Kara, Alex, and Ryan. | 我很享受和你 卡拉 艾丽克斯以及瑞安 一起的那次鸡尾酒早午餐 |
[07:04] | But I just–I didn’t expect to see you again so soon. | 只是我– 我没想到这么快会再见到你 |
[07:06] | Yeah, it was great to finally meet you. | 是啊 很高兴终于见到你了 |
[07:08] | I didn’t want to make it a thing, | 我不想夸大其词 |
[07:10] | but you’re kind of my career role model. | 但你可以算是我的事业楷模了 |
[07:12] | – I am? – Yeah, I mean, | – 我吗? – 是的 我的意思是 |
[07:14] | that story you told us about being kidnapped by Cicada | 你告诉我们的那个关于被老蝉头绑架 |
[07:17] | and then fighting your way out | 接着杀出一条血路 |
[07:18] | and writing about it the next day like nothing happened? | 然后第二天就像什么都没发生一样 将它写出来的那个故事? |
[07:21] | It still gives me goosebumps. | 那故事还是会让我起鸡皮疙瘩 |
[07:23] | Well, look, I’m– I’m happy to see you, | 好吧 我–我很高兴见到你 |
[07:25] | but what’s up with the late visit? | 不过你这么晚来是怎么回事? |
[07:28] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了? |
[07:33] | For the past five years, as Dreamer, | 在过去的五年里 作为梦想者 |
[07:35] | I’ve been honing my powers. | 我一直在磨练自己的能力 |
[07:37] | And not to brag, but I can turn dream energy into just about anything. | 不吹嘘的说 我能将梦能量转变成任何东西 |
[07:45] | So lately, I’ve been trying to take my powers to the next level. | 所以最近 我一直在尝试 将我的能力提升到另一个新的高度 |
[07:48] | And I read about this ancient source of Naltorian dream energy. | 而我读到过关于 纳尔托人古老梦能量的来源 |
[07:48] | 星球 纳尔托:初次登场于1967年12月《冒险漫画》#363 这是31世纪超级英雄军团成员”梦女孩”努娅·奈尔的故乡,一部分纳尔托人天生拥有预测未来的能力。 而绿箭宇宙原创角色”梦想者”妮娅·奈尔则是”梦女孩”的祖先。 | |
[07:53] | So I’ve been going into the dream realm to try to find it, | 所以我一直在尝试 进入到梦境找到它 |
[07:57] | and I could sense that I was close in my last dream. | 而我能感觉的到 我在上一个梦里就快要找到了 |
[08:01] | And then… | 然后… |
[08:04] | my powers got erased. | 我的超能力就被抹去了 |
[08:07] | Look. | 看 |
[08:13] | Normally, something happens here. | 通常情况下 这里会发生一些事情 |
[08:16] | It’s like every time I try to call on it, | 就好像每次我尝试召唤它的时候 |
[08:18] | it just feels further away. | 反而感觉它更远了 |
[08:20] | And I know this is gonna sound crazy, | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[08:22] | but I think that the only person who can help me is you. | 但我觉得唯一能帮到我的人是你 |
[08:30] | Okay. How? | 好吧 怎么帮? |
[08:32] | You were in my dream too. | 你也在我的上一个梦里 |
[08:34] | And, Iris, something really bad happened. | 而且 爱瑞丝 还发生了一件很糟糕的事 |
[08:40] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[08:47] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[08:57] | Nia, what is it? There’s nothing there. | 妮娅 怎么了?那边什么都没有啊 |
[09:25] | What the hell? | 发生了什么? |
[09:26] | Oh, crap. | 糟糕了 |
[09:29] | Captain, look out! | 警监 小心 |
[09:34] | Way to go! Great job! | 干得漂亮 太漂亮了 |
[09:40] | Nice one, Captain. | 干得好 警监 |
[09:42] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[09:46] | How are we both police officers? | 我们怎么成为警察了? |
[09:48] | Because we’re in a dream. | 因为我们在梦里 |
[09:50] | Yours. | 你的梦里 |
[10:01] | So this is what my life would have looked like if I was a police officer? | 所以这就是 我如果是一名警察的生活? |
[10:07] | Captain.” Incredible. | “警监” 真不可思议 |
[10:10] | No, what’s incredible is, first you were in my dream, | 不 真正不可思议的是 最先是你出现在我的梦里 |
[10:12] | and now I’m here with you in yours. | 而现在我和你 一同进入到了你的梦里 |
[10:14] | It’s like we’re having a shared dreaming experience, | 好像我们就在共享梦境什么的 |
[10:17] | but I haven’t read about anything like this in my Naltorian texts. | 但我在纳尔托星的文献中 从来没读到过任何与之相关的东西 |
[10:20] | Well, there’s gotta be a reason for it. | 好吧 这一切一定事出有因 |
[10:24] | I mean, why did we suddenly fall asleep? | 我是说 我们怎么就忽然睡着了? |
[10:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:28] | That’s not our biggest problem, Iris. | 这还不是我们最严重的问题 爱瑞丝 |
[10:29] | I have been trying to wake us up since we got here. | 自从进入这里后 我一直在尝试唤醒我们 |
[10:31] | But without my powers, I can’t. | 但没有我的能力 我做不到 |
[10:33] | – We’re trapped? – For the time being, yes. | – 我们被困住了? – 目前来看 是的 |
[10:35] | But the good news is, there’s always an exit. | 但好消息是 梦境总会有出口的 |
[10:38] | We just have to find it. | 我们只是需要找到它 |
[10:43] | Hey, Cap. | 嘿 警监 |
[10:45] | Nice takedown earlier. | 刚才的抓捕真帅 |
[10:46] | CCPN is dying to interview you about it, | 中城图报等不及要采访你了 |
[10:49] | that and how you took down the Snart siblings last week. | 除此之外 还有关于你上周抓捕斯纳特兄妹的事 |
[10:52] | You’re unstoppable. | 你简直不可阻挡 |
[10:54] | Okay, sure. | 好 没问题 |
[10:57] | Wonder what I did to take down Lisa and Snart. | 我很好奇自己是怎么抓到莉萨和斯纳特的 |
[10:59] | It doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[11:00] | Look, I know dream lives can be intriguing, | 听着 我知道梦中的生活可能很有趣 |
[11:03] | but we need to stay focused here. | 但我们现在需要保持清醒 |
[11:05] | Okay, it’s not safe to stay in the dream realm for too long. | 在梦境领域停留太长时间是不安全的 |
[11:11] | Let’s check up there too. | 我们上去看看 |
[11:13] | You know, it’s actually nice to be making the news | 你知道吗 其实比起报道新闻来言 |
[11:15] | instead of just reporting on it. | 制造新闻的感觉更好 |
[11:17] | This could actually be my life. | 这本可真的会成为我的生活 |
[11:19] | But you’re such a talented reporter. | 但你是一个如此天赋异禀的记者 |
[11:21] | Yeah, but there was a time when I wanted | 没错 但的确有一段时间 我想像我父亲一样 |
[11:23] | to be a cop, just like my dad. | 成为一名警察 |
[11:26] | I mean, he was a hero to so many people. | 他对于很多人来说都是英雄 |
[11:28] | Does this mean that being a police officer | 这是不是意味着成为一名警察 |
[11:30] | is what I should be doing? | 才是我本应该做的事? |
[11:39] | Hey, look. A way out. | 嘿 你看 一个出口 |
[11:41] | Iris. | 爱瑞丝 |
[11:43] | Iris. Iris, wait. | 爱瑞丝 爱瑞丝 等等 |
[11:45] | I never finished telling you what happened in my dream. | 我还没来得及告诉你 我的那个梦是怎么收尾的 |
[11:50] | You died. | 你死了 |
[11:55] | How? | 怎么? |
[11:56] | You weren’t the only one there. | 梦里还有其他人 |
[11:58] | There was also this hooded woman. | 其中有一个带兜帽的女人 |
[12:01] | I didn’t see her face. She didn’t speak. | 我没有看见她的脸 她没有说话 |
[12:03] | She just looked at me with these glowing eyes. | 她眼睛发光 就那么看着我 |
[12:06] | I think she’s the one who took away my powers. | 我想她就是夺走我超能力的人 |
[12:09] | And I think she’s the one that killed you. | 我想她也是杀了你的人 |
[12:11] | She’s the one you saw right before we passed out. | 我们晕倒前 你看到的人也正是她 |
[12:13] | She forced us into your dream. | 她强行把我们送进了你的梦境 |
[12:15] | And now I’m starting to think that it’s because | 现在我觉得她这么做的原因是 |
[12:17] | the only place she can kill is in the dream realm, | 梦境领域是她唯一能杀掉你的地方 |
[12:21] | which is why I’m so weirded out by this door. | 所以这扇门让我觉得很奇怪 |
[12:23] | Either way, we need to be careful. | 无论如何 我们要小心行事 |
[12:25] | And we need to get out of here fast, before she finds us. | 而且我们需要在她找到我们之前 尽快离开这里 |
[12:28] | Let’s go wake up. | 咱们醒过来吧 |
[12:46] | Renita, double shot cappuccino, no foam, | 蕾妮塔 双份卡布奇诺 不加泡沫 |
[12:49] | with oat milk for Renita. | 蕾妮塔要的是加燕麦牛奶 |
[12:50] | I am so sorry for the mix-up. | 我很抱歉刚才搞混了 |
[12:52] | Hey, boss. Nia. | 嘿 老大 妮娅 |
[12:54] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[12:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:57] | That definitely wasn’t an exit. | 刚才那门绝对不是出口 |
[13:00] | Why are we still stuck in a dream? | 为什么我们还被困在梦里? |
[13:09] | Hey, Iris. I brought cheese fries. | 嘿 爱瑞丝 我带了芝士薯条 |
[13:18] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[13:20] | Iris? | 爱瑞丝? |
[13:23] | Nia. | 妮娅 |
[13:34] | So what’s wrong with them? | 那么她们到底怎么了? |
[13:36] | According to Gideon’s biometric analysis, | 根据吉迪恩的生物特征分析 |
[13:38] | Iris and Nia are in a deep REM sleep. | 爱瑞丝和妮娅正处于快速眼动睡眠 |
[13:40] | But why can’t we wake them? | 那为什么我们叫不醒她们? |
[13:42] | Well, their cortical functions are totally siloed. | 她们的皮层功能被完全孤立了 |
[13:44] | That’s why they won’t respond to any outside stimuli. | 所以她们不会对任何外界刺激做出反应 |
[13:47] | What about the baby? Is Nora okay? | 那宝宝怎么样?诺拉还好吗? |
[13:53] | From what I can tell, yeah. | 从目前情况来看 没事 |
[13:54] | Baby Nora’s okay so far. | 诺拉宝宝没有危险 |
[13:56] | Cecile, can you sense anything? | 塞西尔 你能感应到什么吗? |
[13:57] | No. | 不能 |
[13:59] | Well, if Nia is here and they’re both asleep– | 好吧 如果是妮娅在这里 而她们都睡着了– |
[14:00] | Then that can’t be a coincidence. | 这肯定就不会是巧合 |
[14:02] | What about contacting Kara, or Brainy or J’on? | 联系一下卡拉 或者布莱尼 或者琼恩 怎么样? |
[14:04] | I mean, they know Nia’s powers better than we do. | 他们要比我们更了解 妮娅的超能力 |
[14:06] | Barry, I checked. They’re all off world. | 巴里 我试过了 他们都不在地球上 |
[14:07] | Okay, well, we have to try something. | 好吧 我们必须要做点什么 |
[14:09] | I’m gonna–I’m gonna call the League, | 我–我要去联络联盟的人了 |
[14:10] | Cisco, Dig, anyone I can think of. | 西斯科 迪格 所有我能想到的人 |
[14:15] | Okay, I’ll go talk to him. | 好吧 我去和他谈谈 |
[14:20] | Oh, man. | 哦 天 |
[14:22] | The neural functions in their cerebral cortexes are sinking fast. | 他们大脑皮层的神经功能正在快速衰退 |
[14:25] | If Iris and Nia don’t wake up soon, | 如果爱瑞丝和妮娅不尽快醒过来 |
[14:27] | they could fall into a permanent comatose state. | 她们就可能会陷入到 永久的昏迷状态 |
[14:31] | We are two badass, smart women. | 我们是两个聪明能干的女性 |
[14:35] | We can figure this out, right? | 我们能解决这件事情的 对吧? |
[14:37] | Nia, if we can’t wake up, | 妮娅 如果我们不能醒过来 |
[14:40] | what happens to us on the outside? | 那现实中会发生什么? |
[14:43] | – What happens to my baby? – I don’t know. | – 我的孩子会怎么样? – 我不知道 |
[14:45] | Iris, it’s happening again. | 爱瑞丝 机器又出问题了 |
[14:47] | – Hurry. Hurry! – Okay, the bean– | – 快点 快点 – 好吧 磨豆机– |
[14:49] | Bean popper’s totally jammed. | 磨豆机完全卡住了 |
[14:51] | Resistor coil is overheating. | 电阻线圈过热了 |
[14:55] | It’s a Code Sumatra. | 这是苏门答腊岛密码 |
[14:56] | – What’s a Code Sumatra? – Hello! | – 苏门答腊岛密码是什么东西? – 你好 |
[14:58] | I’d like my coffee sometime today. | 我的咖啡什么时候能好 |
[15:00] | Yes! | 马上来 |
[15:01] | Do you know what to do here? | 你知道该怎么做吗? |
[15:02] | – Um… – I can’t. | – 额… – 我不能 |
[15:04] | I’m so sorry. Yes, I do. | 不好意思 我知道怎么做 |
[15:07] | – Chester. – Yeah. | – 切斯特 – 我在 |
[15:08] | – You know how to fix anything. – Right. | – 你能修好任何东西 – 是的 |
[15:10] | – Right? – Right. | – 对吧? – 对 |
[15:11] | Okay, so just imagine that Jitters is your toolbox. | 好 把吉特斯想象成你的工具箱 |
[15:14] | It’s my toolbox. Yes, yes, yes. | 这就是我的工具箱 好的 |
[15:15] | I could disassemble the– | 我可以把– |
[15:16] | the space heater in the storage room, | 机器里的加热器拆除 |
[15:17] | strip it for parts, yeah. | 然后拆成零件 |
[15:19] | And the handheld frother still works, right? | 手持式起沫器还能用吧? |
[15:21] | – Yeah. – We can use that | – 是的 – 我们可以用它 |
[15:23] | to finish Marco’s order. | 完成马可的订单 |
[15:24] | On it, babe. Don’t worry. | 马上做 宝贝 别担心 |
[15:27] | They call me the fastest man alive. | 他们都说我是世界上最快的男人 |
[15:31] | How do you know how to run a coffee shop? | 你是怎么知道如何经营咖啡店的? |
[15:32] | Oh, I used to be a barista here. | 哦 我以前是这里的咖啡师 |
[15:34] | I really loved it. | 我当时很喜欢在这里工作 |
[15:37] | – Great managing, boss. – Thanks. | – 管理得好 老板 – 谢谢 |
[15:38] | It’s almost quitting time. Want to get dinner? | 快到下班时间了 要一起吃晚饭吗? |
[15:41] | Somewhere with cheese fries? | 吃芝士薯条怎么样? |
[15:43] | I would love that. | 我觉得很不错 |
[15:45] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 真的? – 真的 |
[15:46] | – All right. – Okay. | – 那就这么定了 – 好 |
[15:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:51] | – Is it hot in here? – No, why? | – 屋里是变热了吗? – 没有啊 怎么了? |
[15:53] | Marco, it’s ready. | 马可 你的咖啡好了 |
[15:54] | Iris, we need to go. | 爱瑞丝 我们得走了 |
[15:57] | Right now. | 现在就走 |
[16:07] | So paintball was interesting. | 彩弹射击很有趣 |
[16:09] | Don’t worry. We got plenty more stops | 别担心 今天是放松训练时间 |
[16:11] | on the chill chill chill train tonight! | 我们还有很多事可以做 |
[16:15] | Oh, do you like underground raves? | 哦 你喜欢地下狂欢吗? |
[16:18] | I love dancing, but I thought | 我喜欢跳舞 但是我想我们能不能 |
[16:20] | maybe we’d do something a little more relaxing, | 做一些更令人放松的事 |
[16:22] | something to nurture the body and soul? | 能滋养身体和灵魂的事? |
[16:26] | I hear you loud and clear. | 清楚明白 |
[16:27] | Barkeep, some shots, please. | 酒保 来几杯烈酒 谢谢 |
[16:29] | Absolutely. | 马上来 |
[16:32] | There are your usuals. It’s good to see you. | 这是你经常点的 很高兴见到你 |
[16:35] | Oh, I’ve never been here before. | 哦 我之前从没来过这里 |
[16:38] | And I don’t drink. | 而且我也不喝酒 |
[16:41] | So today’s been amazing, right? | 今天真是太棒了 对吧? |
[16:45] | Yeah, I was actually thinking | 是的 其实我在想 |
[16:46] | that maybe we could go to the Arboretum. | 也许我们可以去植物研究园 |
[16:48] | I know they’re open late tonight. | 我听说它们很晚才关门 |
[16:49] | Oh, I know. Why don’t we hit up the midnight roller derby? | 哦 我想到了 不如我们去午夜轮滑德比吧? |
[16:52] | What time is it? | 几点了? |
[16:54] | Mark, why aren’t we doing anything that I wanna do? | 马克 为什么我们不能做些 我想做的事? |
[16:57] | Uh, because we should only be doing exciting things. | 额 因为我们只应该做刺激的事 |
[17:00] | You know, not walking around in a garden. | 你知道的 而不是在花园里遛弯什么的 |
[17:02] | It’s–it’s boring. | 那–那非常无聊 |
[17:03] | Says who? | 谁说的? |
[17:05] | Everybody with a pulse! | 每个有脉搏的人 |
[17:07] | Can’t you be more like… | 你就不能像… |
[17:09] | Frost? | 冰霜一样? |
[17:15] | Do you feel hot, heart racing? | 你有没有觉得很热 心跳加速? |
[17:18] | Yeah. Why? | 有 怎么了? |
[17:20] | The Naltorian mystics had a word for something like this. | 纳尔托星的传说中有一个词描述了这个现象 |
[17:23] | It roughly translates to angry sleep. | 它大致可以翻译为躁狂睡眠 |
[17:26] | Basically, if you stay in a dream too long, | 它指的是 如果你在梦里呆的太久 |
[17:28] | your body starts to experience trauma | 你的身体就会开始从紧张压力中 |
[17:30] | from the intense strain. | 经受创伤 |
[17:32] | So we’re on a clock? | 所以我们时间紧迫? |
[17:34] | Look, dreams always reflect back to us the problems of our everyday lives. | 你看 梦总会把我们日常生活里的问题 反馈回我们 |
[17:38] | So maybe if we can crack the code of your dreams, we can get out. | 所以也许如果 我们可以破解你的梦的关键 我们就能出去 |
[17:42] | Is there anything that you’re struggling with | 你在现实世界里 |
[17:44] | – in the real world? – No, nothing important. | – 有没有任何烦心事? – 没有什么重要的事 |
[17:45] | I mean, I have everything that I could want. | 我的意思是 我想要的东西我都有 |
[17:47] | I–I’m pregnant. I–my career is taking off. | 我–我怀孕了 我–我的事业正在升起 |
[17:50] | I have Barry. | 我有巴里 |
[17:51] | There must be something. | 一定还有什么东西 |
[17:55] | I don’t know. I–I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道 我不知道应该告诉你什么 |
[17:57] | I guess back at Jitters, I felt something that I haven’t felt in years. | 我想在吉特斯咖啡店时 我感受到了一些很多年都没感受过的东西 |
[18:01] | Being in a world where I could clock out at 5:00, it was nice. | 在一个我可以五点准时打卡下班的世界里 是很棒的一件事 |
[18:04] | I could choose how to spend my day, | 我可以选择怎么度过我的一天 |
[18:06] | my evenings, my future. | 我的晚上 我的未来 |
[18:08] | Maybe I just wish that I could always feel that kind of freedom. | 也许我只是希望我可以一直感受这种自由 |
[18:13] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[18:22] | – What just happened? – This room. | – 刚刚发生什么了? – 这个房间 |
[18:24] | – Where are we? – This room, | – 我们在哪儿? – 这个房间 |
[18:27] | it was in my dream. | 这曾出现在我的梦里 |
[18:28] | I think our dreams are merging. | 我觉得我们的梦境在融合 |
[18:32] | No, this can’t happen, not here, not now. | 不 不要 不要在这里 不要是现在 |
[18:35] | – Nia, is this where– – I saw you die. | – 妮娅 这是不是…… – 我看到你死的地方 |
[18:37] | Iris, we’re not sharing a dream anymore. | 爱瑞丝 我们已经不在同一个梦里了 |
[18:39] | We’re sharing a nightmare. | 我们在同一个噩梦里 |
[18:41] | Run! | 跑 |
[18:49] | Their fevers are spiking. | 她们的体温在上升 |
[18:51] | 104, 104.2. They keep going up. | 一零四 一零四点二 还在升高 |
[18:53] | – Why is this happening? – I don’t know. | – 为什么会这样? – 我不知道 |
[18:55] | But if their body temps keep getting higher– | 但如果她们的体温继续升高的话– |
[18:58] | We should get Barry. He–he needs to be here. | 我们得联系巴里 他–他需要在这里 |
[19:00] | Yeah, I know, but what are we | 是的 我知道 但是我们 |
[19:02] | supposed to tell him, that it’s hopeless? | 应该告诉他什么 没希望了? |
[19:03] | He’s gonna lose everything? | 他要失去一切了? |
[19:04] | Hey, it’s gonna be okay. | 嘿 会没事的 |
[19:06] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[19:08] | Because I’m not. | 因为我可不确定 |
[19:30] | There’s no way they could have caught up with us that fast. | 他们不可能这么快就追上我们的 |
[19:32] | No rules in a nightmare. | 噩梦里面没有规则可言 |
[19:39] | Nia, is that the woman from your dreams? | 妮娅 那就是你梦里的女人吗? |
[19:41] | Yup. | 是 |
[19:44] | Why are you doing this to us? | 你为什么要这么对我们? |
[19:51] | Enough of this! | 够了 |
[19:53] | I am the Dreamer. I am in control. | 我才是梦想者 我控制这一切 |
[19:55] | And I am not gonna let you hurt her! | 而我不会让你伤害她 |
[20:06] | I thought she was gonna kill us. | 我以为她要杀了我们 |
[20:10] | Wait. Are we back? | 等等 我们回去了吗? |
[20:12] | No. | 没有 |
[20:13] | I can sense we’re still in the dream realm. | 我能感觉到我们还是在梦境里 |
[20:16] | It looks like she doesn’t want us to leave. | 看起来她不想让我们离开 |
[20:19] | There are people around here who actually do the work, you know? | 实际上是在这里的人 做了这些工作 你知道吗? |
[20:23] | She gets everything handed to her on a silver platter. | 成果都是被端在她面前的 |
[20:26] | Must be nice. | 那感觉肯定很棒 |
[20:29] | Aariz, who are you talking about? | 阿里斯 你说的是谁? |
[20:30] | She’s a total fraud. | 她就是一个十足的骗子 |
[20:32] | I’ve been saying it since day one. | 我从一开始就这么说了 |
[20:34] | now accepting the Pulitzer Prize for Investigative Journalism, Iris West-Allen. | 现在颁发普利策调查报道奖 获奖者爱瑞丝·韦斯特·艾伦 |
[20:39] | – Congratulations. – They’re talking about me. | – 恭喜 – 她们在讨论我 |
[20:41] | Iris, don’t listen. | 爱瑞丝 别听 |
[20:42] | I mean, a Pulitzer? | 我意思是 一座普利策奖? |
[20:44] | Seriously? For what? | 认真的吗?凭什么? |
[20:45] | Being married to the Flash? | 嫁给闪电侠? |
[20:48] | Because that’s how she gets all her stories. | 因为这就是她搞到她那些故事的方式 |
[20:49] | Allegra, you’re a straight shooter. | 阿莱格娜 你是个正直的人 |
[20:51] | What’s your take? | 你怎么看? |
[20:53] | Yeah, I’ve known Iris for a long time, | 我认识爱瑞丝已经很久了 |
[20:54] | which means I know exactly what kind of person she is. | 所以我清楚地知道她是什么样的人 |
[20:58] | She’s a fake. | 她是虚伪的 |
[21:00] | She doesn’t have a life. | 她没有自己的生活 |
[21:01] | She has a checklist. | 她有的是一份检查清单 |
[21:03] | Everything’s already decided for her. | 所有事都是为她决定好了的 |
[21:05] | There is no way | 她不可能 |
[21:06] | she actually deserves this award. | 真的值得这个奖 |
[21:19] | Khione, wait. | 喀俄涅 等等 |
[21:21] | Khione. | 喀俄涅 |
[21:23] | Mark, do you wish that I was Frost? | 马克 你希望我是冰霜吗? |
[21:25] | No. Why? Why would I want that? | 不啊 为什么?为什么我会希望那个? |
[21:27] | Okay, it’s karaoke time, folks. | 好啦 现在是卡拉ok时间 伙计们 |
[21:30] | It’s not… | 这不… |
[21:32] | In the house for the first time in months, | 这几个月来的第一次 |
[21:35] | welcome back the Icepack. | 欢迎回来 冰袋 |
[21:39] | Icepack, Icepack, Icepack, Icepack, Icepack, Icepack! | 冰袋 冰袋 冰袋 冰袋 冰袋 冰袋 |
[21:44] | Mark! Frost, yeah? | 马克 冰霜 快啊? |
[21:48] | Icepack, Icepack, Icepack, Icepack, Icepack! | 冰袋 冰袋 冰袋 冰袋 冰袋 |
[21:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:52] | Thank you, everyone, for your kindness. | 谢谢大家 谢谢你们的热情 |
[21:54] | Unfortunately, Frost and Mark will not be singing tonight | 不幸的是 今天冰霜和马克不会唱歌了 |
[21:57] | because Frost is dead. | 因为冰霜已经死了 |
[21:58] | – Wait, what? – Seriously? | – 等等 什么? – 认真的吗? |
[22:00] | And he has a lot of explaining to do. | 而现在他有很多东西要解释了 |
[22:08] | It all makes sense. | 这下都说得通了 |
[22:10] | You’ve been trying to turn me into Frost since day one, | 从第一天起你就想把我变成冰霜 |
[22:14] | first with the CRC and now with everything we did today. | 最开始是用意识复苏仓 现在又是用我们今天做的这些事 |
[22:18] | I can explain. I–I just miss her so much. | 我能解释 我–我只是太想念她了 |
[22:20] | – I’m not thinking straight. – Oh, come on. | – 我脑子没想清楚 – 哦 老兄 |
[22:22] | I thought you were a real friend. | 我以为你是个真正的朋友 |
[22:24] | I am. | 我是 |
[22:25] | I’m just saying that I could be more. | 我只是说我本可以做得更多 |
[22:28] | Yikes, man. | 老兄 |
[22:29] | Mark, we barely know each other. | 马克 我们甚至都不太了解彼此 |
[22:31] | – Yeah, you tell him! – Okay, I had a dream. | – 是啊 你告诉他 – 好吧 我做了一个梦 |
[22:33] | A dream? | 一个梦? |
[22:34] | You were in it, and we kissed. | 你在里面 然后我们亲吻了 |
[22:36] | And it was amazing. | 而那真是太棒了 |
[22:37] | And the chemistry was off the frickin’ charts. | 我们产生了很棒的化学反应 |
[22:39] | Take it outside. No one wants to hear this. | 出去说去 没人想听这个 |
[22:41] | Oh, right? | 对啊 |
[22:42] | So sue me! | 有本事去告我啊 |
[22:44] | Sue me if I just wanted to see | 告我 因为我只是想看看 |
[22:46] | if this could be the real thing. | 这个梦能不能成真 |
[22:47] | Don’t you ever talk to me like that. | 你永远不许跟我那样说话 |
[22:49] | But no, you’re right. | 但不是的 你说对了 |
[22:51] | Clearly, you’re not the woman of my dreams, | 显然你不是我梦里的女人 |
[22:52] | because you’re not Frost. | 因为你不是冰霜 |
[22:55] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[22:57] | No, I’m me. | 不是 我就是我 |
[23:00] | But you wouldn’t know anything about me, | 但你一点儿都不会了解我 |
[23:02] | because you never even tried to get to know me. | 因为你甚至从来没尝试过去了解我 |
[23:11] | And now I’m leaving. | 而现在我要走了 |
[23:27] | So we’re stuck in a dream. | 所以我们被困在一个梦里 |
[23:30] | Our bodies are dangerously close to overheating. | 我们的体温正在接近危险边缘 |
[23:34] | And you’re worried about an award? | 而你则在为一个奖项担心? |
[23:39] | Yeah, I know. It’s stupid. | 是啊 我知道这很蠢 |
[23:44] | So talk to me. | 那么跟我说说吧 |
[23:46] | What’s going on? | 到底发生什么了? |
[23:48] | Well, um, right before you got here, | 好吧 呃 你到达这里之前 |
[23:52] | I found out that the article that I’m writing | 我发现我写的那篇文章 |
[23:54] | is gonna win me my first Pulitzer. | 将会给我赢得我的第一座普利策奖 |
[23:57] | Hazards of being married to a time traveler: | 嫁给一位时间旅行者的危害 |
[23:59] | I know way more about my future than most people. | 就是我比大多数人更了解自己的未来 |
[24:03] | But usually, | 但通常 |
[24:04] | that kind of recognition is great for journalists. | 这种认可对一个记者来说是好事啊 |
[24:07] | Why is it bothering you so much? | 为什么这会如此困扰你呢? |
[24:11] | Well, suddenly it didn’t feel like it was my own. | 突然间感觉这不像我自己的东西 |
[24:13] | It felt like it was preordained, | 感觉像是命中注定 |
[24:16] | like I didn’t earn it. | 就像不是我努力得来的一样 |
[24:18] | So that’s why you’ve been dreaming of lives | 所以这就是为什么你会梦到 |
[24:20] | with no preordained destiny. | 没有既定命运生活的原因 |
[24:24] | Where I can make my own choices. | 一个我可以做出选择的地方 |
[24:25] | But, Iris, | 但是 爱瑞丝 |
[24:31] | you’ve already been making your own choices. | 你已经在做出你自己的选择 |
[24:35] | You’re worried about publishing today | 你担心今天的出版 |
[24:39] | because it leads to your first Pulitzer, | 是因为这将会带来你的第一座普利策 |
[24:41] | but that was a choice you made years ago, | 但这是你多年前就做出的决定 |
[24:42] | when you decided to become a journalist in the first place. | 就在你最初决定做一名记者的时候 |
[24:46] | Don’t you see? | 你还不明白吗? |
[24:48] | Every time you’re pursuing a lead | 每次你追踪一条线索 |
[24:50] | or staying up all night, | 或者为了挖掘一个故事 |
[24:52] | digging into a story– | 熬一整夜的时候– |
[24:54] | I’m doubling down on that choice. | 我在为那个选择增加赌注 |
[24:58] | And that’s the thing about destiny. | 这就是命运 |
[25:00] | It isn’t just one choice. | 它不只是一个决定 |
[25:02] | Destiny is the culmination of a lifetime of choices. | 命运是一生中所作出的所有选择的终点 |
[25:08] | You’re always on the right path, Iris. | 你一直都在正确的道路上 爱瑞丝 |
[25:12] | And I created it. | 是我创造了它 |
[25:19] | Nia, if we’ve cracked the meaning of my dreams, | 妮娅 如果我们破解了我的梦境的含义 |
[25:21] | then why are we still here? | 那为什么我们仍然在这里? |
[25:25] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[25:26] | Only one way to find out. | 只有一种方法能知道了 |
[25:31] | Their fevers aren’t breaking. | 她们高烧不退 |
[25:33] | They’re at 105.2. | 已经一零五点二了 |
[25:35] | And there’s nothing we can do? | 而我们什么都做不了吗? |
[25:37] | Pretty soon, their organs are gonna shut down. | 过不了多久 她们的器官会衰竭 |
[25:39] | And if that happens, | 如果真的发生这种事 |
[25:42] | we could lose both of them. | 我们会失去她们两个 |
[25:44] | And our baby too. | 还有我们的宝宝 |
[26:03] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 我不能相信这正在发生 |
[26:08] | Cecile, what is it? | 塞西尔 怎么了? |
[26:14] | There’s someone else here. | 还有一个人在这里 |
[26:21] | Who is it? | 是谁? |
[26:28] | I don’t know. They’re gone. | 我不知道 他们离开了 |
[26:33] | Barry, I don’t know why, and there is | 巴里 我不知道为什么 而且 |
[26:37] | no rational explanation for me feeling this way, | 没有合理的解释能说清这种感觉 |
[26:40] | but I know that Iris is gonna pull through this. | 但我就是知道爱瑞丝会挺过去的 |
[26:45] | She’s gonna be fine. | 她会没事的 |
[26:46] | She and Nia are both gonna be okay. | 她和妮娅 都会没事的 |
[26:50] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么能这么确定? |
[26:53] | Because the presence that I just felt | 因为我刚才感受到的那个存在 |
[26:55] | was something powerful and kind. | 是非常强大且带有善意的 |
[27:00] | It was almost like a guardian angel. | 就好似守护天使一般 |
[27:04] | Barry, I think it was a sign. | 巴里 我觉得这是个征兆 |
[27:21] | What is all that? | 那些是什么? |
[27:23] | Spiderwebs. | 蜘蛛网 |
[27:26] | A spider bite killed my mom. | 我妈妈死于蜘蛛咬伤 |
[27:29] | She was a Dreamer too. | 她也曾是一位梦想者 |
[27:34] | What do you want to do? | 你要怎么做? |
[27:41] | Nia, look. | 妮娅 听着 |
[27:43] | I know you’re trying to regain control of your powers | 我知道 你想试着恢复控制你的超能力 |
[27:46] | and this dream that we’re in, | 并且控制我们所处的梦境 |
[27:51] | but what if you’re not supposed to? | 但如果这一切 你本不应该做呢? |
[27:55] | Something that’s always guided me as a journalist | 某个一直指引我作为一位记者的事情是 |
[27:58] | is that in order to honor the truth, | 为了尊重真理 |
[28:01] | you can’t control it. | 你不能去控制真理 |
[28:03] | You just have to follow the story and engage with it, | 你只能去 跟进故事然后 参与到故事中 |
[28:07] | even if where it leads you is scary. | 即使这条路会将你引向恐怖的地方 |
[28:12] | Before I came to Central City, | 在我到中心城之前 |
[28:16] | when I saw you in my dream, you said to me, | 当我在我的梦境里看见你时 你就跟我说 |
[28:18] | “It’s about control.” | “这关于控制” |
[28:22] | This whole time, I thought you were | 我一直以为你是 |
[28:24] | telling me to take control. | 告诉我要获取控制 |
[28:26] | But now I know what you meant. | 但是现在我知道你的意思了 |
[28:30] | This is about me giving up control. | 这是要我放弃控制 |
[28:34] | Iris, I think I have to go through this door alone, | 爱瑞丝 我想我得一个人通过这道门 |
[28:40] | even if where it leads is scary. | 就算它指引向恐怖的地方 |
[28:42] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[28:46] | The only reason I can is because of you. | 我能做到的原因就是你 |
[29:41] | Iris, it’s time for you to come home. | 爱瑞丝 你该回家了 |
[29:46] | We can’t live this life without you. | 我们的生活里不能没有你 |
[29:53] | You got this, Nia. | 你能做到的 妮娅 |
[30:44] | You’ve been trying to guide us this whole time, | 这整段时间里 你都在尝试指引我们 |
[30:49] | haven’t you? | 不是吗? |
[30:53] | I thought that I’d mastered my powers, | 我本以为掌控了我的超能力 |
[30:56] | that I was in full control as the Dreamer. | 就能作为梦想者完全控制一切 |
[30:58] | But the truth was, I wasn’t ready to do what I had to do | 但事实上 我还没准备好去做我不得不做的事 |
[31:01] | to reach a higher level. | 去达到更高的水平 |
[31:03] | I’m ready to give up control. | 我准备好去放弃控制了 |
[31:07] | And I accept whatever comes next. | 并且我接受即将到来的一切 |
[31:28] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[31:30] | My mother was the Dreamer before me, | 在我之前 我妈妈是梦想者 |
[31:34] | and her mother before her, | 在她之前 她的妈妈是梦想者 |
[31:38] | all the way back to you. | 一代一代倒到你 |
[31:43] | You are the original Dreamer. | 你是最初代的梦想者 |
[31:45] | You are the ancient source of Naltorian dream energy I’ve been looking for. | 你就是我一直在寻找的 纳尔托星的古代梦能量之源 |
[31:49] | That’s why you had to bring me and Iris together. | 这就是为什么你一定要把我和爱瑞丝一起带进来 |
[31:53] | It was the only way for us to embrace our paths. | 这是让我们接受我们道路的唯一办法 |
[32:24] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[32:26] | – It’s okay. – Oh, thank God. | – 我没事 – 哦谢谢上帝 |
[32:28] | Whoa. Check this out. | 哇哦 看看这个 |
[32:30] | Their temperatures are already back to normal. | 她们的体温已经恢复正常了 |
[32:32] | Same with their cortical and neural functions. | 皮质和神经元功能也如此 |
[32:33] | Like nothing ever happened. | 就好像什么也没发生过 |
[32:36] | Nia. | 妮娅 |
[32:40] | We’re awake, aren’t we? | 我们清醒了 对吧? |
[32:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:43] | We’re awake. | 我们醒了 |
[33:04] | Nia, I don’t know how to thank you | 妮娅 我不知道该怎么感谢你 |
[33:06] | for saving my family. | 你救了我的家人 |
[33:07] | You really don’t have to. | 真的不用谢 |
[33:08] | Honestly, Iris saved me. | 实话说 是爱瑞丝救了我 |
[33:10] | When my powers started fritzing, | 当我的超能力开始失效时 |
[33:12] | I thought that I was losing my path as the Dreamer, | 我以为我失去了作为梦想者的道路 |
[33:15] | so I held on tighter. | 所以我更强烈地去控制 |
[33:17] | But Iris helped me realize that giving up control | 但是爱瑞丝让我明白了放弃控制 |
[33:20] | was what I needed to do all along. | 才是我一直以来需要做的 |
[33:22] | Turns out, we were both on the right path. | 但结果是 我们本就走在正确的道路 |
[33:25] | We just needed to adjust our perspectives. | 我们只是需要调整我们的观点 |
[33:29] | So that presence that I felt, who is she? | 那么我之前感受到的那股存在感 她是谁? |
[33:33] | She is the first woman on my mother’s planet Naltor | 她是我妈妈的母星 纳尔托星上的第一位获得 |
[33:37] | to receive the dreaming gift. | 梦想之礼的女性 |
[33:39] | She’s the one I’ve been looking for. | 她是我一直在寻找的人 |
[33:40] | I just didn’t realize it. | 我只是之前没有意识到罢了 |
[33:43] | And now that I’ve connected with her, | 而如今我与她相连 |
[33:45] | she is going to teach me to use my powers in all new ways. | 她会教授给我 全新的使用我超能力的办法 |
[33:49] | So it turns out that my potential | 所以到头来才发现 我的潜力 |
[33:51] | is beyond my wildest dreams. | 远超于我的狂野之梦 |
[33:54] | Wow. Okay. | 哇哦 好吧 |
[33:56] | See, now, that is cosmic, cosmic, cosmic. | 看 现在就是超广超大超神圣 |
[34:01] | Don’t mind him. He’s always like this. | 别理他 他一直都这样 |
[34:03] | Just the way I like him. | 正是我所喜欢他的样子 |
[34:05] | Okay, now I really miss Brainy. | 好吧 现在我真的想念布莱尼了 |
[34:10] | That is weird. | 这有点奇怪 |
[34:12] | It’s like I can feel the presence | 就好像我能再一次感受到 |
[34:14] | of the original Dreamer all over again. | 初代梦想者的存在 |
[34:18] | There’s so much love. | 充满爱意 |
[34:20] | She’s right over there. | 她就在那里 |
[34:27] | I’m the only one who can see her. | 我是唯一一个可以看见她的人 |
[34:28] | I’m not crazy. | 我没疯 |
[34:30] | Well, tell her thank you. | 帮我转告她一句谢谢你 |
[34:33] | She says you’re welcome. | 她说不客气 |
[34:38] | And now she’s gone again, isn’t she? | 而现在她又离开了 是吗? |
[34:41] | And I should get going too. | 我也该走了 |
[34:43] | It has been a long night. | 过了一个漫长的夜晚 |
[34:46] | Well, I’ll see you at next month’s brunch club? | 那么我们下个月的早午餐俱乐部见了? |
[34:49] | Definitely. | 当然 |
[34:52] | And congratulations, Ms. Pulitzer. | 恭喜了 普利策女士 |
[34:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:58] | Bye, guys. | 再见 朋友们 |
[35:10] | Whoo. Nia was right. | 呜哇 妮娅是对的 |
[35:12] | Big Belly in National City is better. | 纳欣诺市的大肚子汉堡店确实要更好吃 |
[35:14] | – Thanks for running all the way to get it. – Anytime. | – 麻烦你跑这么一大圈买来了 – 没事 |
[35:18] | So do you want to get cozy, watch a movie? | 那么你想舒服地待会儿吗 或许看部电影? |
[35:20] | Oh, you had me at cozy! | 你说到舒服的时候我就答应了 |
[35:23] | But there is one thing I still need to do first. | 但在那之前 我还有一件事情需要去做 |
[35:32] | 中城公民传媒 出版门户网站 | |
[35:34] | – Iris, that’s– – Yeah, I know. | – 爱瑞丝 这可是– – 是的 我知道 |
[35:35] | I’ve been struggling over whether or not to publish it. | 我一直在犹豫要不要发布它 |
[35:40] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不必非得这么做 |
[35:42] | We already decided to let the rest of our future be unwritten. | 我们已经决定过 要保持未来为未书写了 |
[35:44] | Yeah, I know. | 是我知道 |
[35:47] | And we will. | 而我们会这么做的 |
[35:49] | It’s just that being a journalist, | 只是作为一名记者 |
[35:52] | my future isn’t unwritten. | 我的未来并非是未书写的 |
[35:55] | And that has nothing to do with the Mapbook | 而这跟时间图册的存在没有任何关系 |
[35:58] | or anything that Deon or Bart or Nora has said. | 或是跟迪恩 或巴特 或诺拉 说过的任何话都无关 |
[36:03] | It’s because I’ve been writing it all along. | 而是因为 我一直都在书写它 |
[36:07] | 中城公民传媒 出版门户网站 | |
[36:07] | 需要的只是一个糟糕的一天…一个永不该发生的瞬间就会将一位被认作是英雄的人变成 一位反派。为什么道德观念会被系在这么细小的一根线上呢?我们一生中都在寻找守卫者。 这始于父母或祖父母,然后是兄弟姐妹,朋友,老师,警察,消防员,蒙面义警,超级英雄。 因为世界总是需要被拯救,同样就如每一位独立的个人需要从他们自己的错误、误入歧途的 尝试中找到自己的道路一样。中心城的市民对那些超乎寻常的威胁和使他们生命复杂化的人 类问题都不陌生。但然而,这座城市几周前所经历的恐怖主义行为似乎则是过去十多年来发 生的一系列可怕事件中最具破坏性的威胁之一。很少有人会忘记当头顶的天空充满闪电和令 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h人窒息的血红色云雾时他们在哪里。 | |
[36:22] | Cecile, this food looks incredible. | 塞西尔 这顿美餐看上去实在是太美味了 |
[36:25] | Yeah, no, seriously. You could feed half of Central City with this spread. | 是的 那可不 说真的 这些都够喂饱中心城一半市民了 |
[36:28] | Well, no one, and I mean no one, goes hungry in our house. | 不能有人 我意思是绝对不能有人 在我家挨饿 |
[36:33] | Oh, my God, I’m turning into my grandmother. | 我天呐 我越来越像我奶奶了 |
[36:35] | Okay, this cheesy sausage and egg casserole is her recipe. Enjoy. | 好了 这个芝士香肠砂锅可是她老人家的配方 好好享受吧 |
[36:39] | Who needs cheesy fries when you have that? | 有这美食 谁还吃芝士薯条啊? |
[36:41] | Ditto that. I’m gonna need that recipe. | 我同意 我需要这份配方 |
[36:43] | Is it like a family secret? | 这是家族秘方吗? |
[36:44] | I know people. I’ll get it for you. | 我认识人 我可以帮你搞到 |
[36:46] | Can we do this every week? | 我们可以每周都来这么一次吗? |
[36:47] | And I don’t just mean the food. | 而我不只是在说食物 |
[36:49] | This just is so wonderful. | 只是这一切都太美好了 |
[36:51] | Thank you all for making me feel at home. | 感谢你们大家 让我有了在家的感觉 |
[36:53] | Of course. You’re part of this family now too. | 当然了 你也是这个大家庭中的一员 |
[36:58] | Are we expecting someone else? | 还有人要来吗? |
[36:59] | I am. | 是找我的 |
[37:09] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[37:13] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[37:15] | – Hey. – Hey, man. | -嘿 – 嘿 老兄 |
[37:17] | Don’t worry. Since I’m guessing Khione already told you what happened, | 别担心 既然我想喀俄涅已经 告诉你们发生什么了 |
[37:22] | I won’t come in. | 我就不进来了 |
[37:28] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[37:37] | Thanks for letting me drop by. | 谢谢你允许我顺路过来一趟 |
[37:42] | Look, I know what I did to you was wrong | 你看 我知道我对你所做的 那些事都是错误 |
[37:45] | and seriously screwed up. | 且严重搞砸了的 |
[37:48] | For whatever it’s worth, | 但我仍要说的是 |
[37:50] | Frost was supposed to be my ride or die, | 冰霜本应该是我的”死气沉沉的小妞” |
[37:52] | you know, my destiny. | 你懂得 就是我命中注定的那一位 |
[37:56] | Ever since she’s been gone, it’s like I’m stuck in some bad dream. | 自从她离世后 我感觉我一直被困在某个糟糕的梦境中 |
[38:01] | And I can’t wake up. | 而我就是醒不过来 |
[38:12] | But the truth is, there is no waking up from this. | 但真相就是 它就是醒不过来的 |
[38:15] | And now it’s got me hurting everyone around me, | 而现在 它又让我伤害我身边的朋友 |
[38:17] | just like I hurt you. | 就像我伤害你那样 |
[38:23] | So I just wanted to come by to say that… | 所以我只是想过来说一句… |
[38:30] | I’m really sorry, Khione. | 我真的非常抱歉 喀俄涅 |
[38:32] | I wasn’t thinking right. | 我当时没有想清楚 |
[38:34] | And I totally understand if you never want to see me. | 而如果你不想再见到我的话 我也是完全能理解你的 |
[38:36] | Mark, I forgive you. | 马克 我原谅你 |
[38:42] | You–really? | 你–真的? |
[38:47] | That’s what friends do. | 这不正就是朋友该做的事情吗 |
[38:56] | I’m really gonna miss you. | 我会非常非常想念你的 |
[38:59] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪? |
[39:02] | Away. | 远方 |
[39:05] | You taught me one other important thing: | 你还教会了我一件非常重要的事情 |
[39:08] | no one can take away this pain, not even you. | 就是没人能够治愈我的伤口 就连你也不能 |
[39:15] | So in order to get over it and learn to live with whatever it is, | 所以 为了 治愈它或是学会和它并存 不管怎样 |
[39:19] | I need to go through it, | 我需要好好经历它 |
[39:23] | all of it. | 全部 |
[39:26] | Alone. | 独自 |
[39:31] | Hey, promise me you’ll keep exploring your powers. | 嘿 答应我你会不断探索你的能力 |
[39:38] | Khione, there has got to be | 喀俄涅 你的身上 |
[39:41] | something amazing inside of you. | 肯定有着某种美妙至极之处 |
[39:47] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[39:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:01] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[40:19] | Khione, honey, you okay? | 喀俄涅 亲爱的 你没事吧? |
[40:24] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[40:27] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[40:38] | I guess I am feeling a little sad. | 我想我感觉有点难过 |