时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:40] | Intruder alert All units respond. | 入侵警报 所有单位立即响应 |
[00:40] | 切斯特·P·朗克 的产品 | |
[00:43] | Intruder alert All units respond. | 入侵警报 所有单位立即响应 |
[00:46] | Intruder alert All units respond. | 入侵警报 所有单位立即响应 |
[00:50] | 以此证明 中心城的星辰实验室 完全符合能源部的检查 经证明,上述服务契约有效且存续, 并符合其在上述能源部规范和认证下的义务。 该机构没有与能源部有关的未决违规行为。 | |
[01:17] | And we are done. | 我们完成了 |
[01:22] | What do you think? Think Nora’s gonna like it? | 你觉得咋样?诺拉会喜欢吗? |
[01:24] | Well, you can ask her yourself in seven months. | 七个月后你可以自己问她 |
[01:29] | I know. I know. I’m jumping the gun. | 我知道 我知道 我有些操之过急了 |
[01:31] | I just–I can’t wait to be a dad. | 我只是–等不及要当爸爸了 |
[01:33] | Is that why there’s a freezer | 这就是为什么冰箱里 |
[01:34] | full of cookie dough ice cream? | 装满了饼干面团冰淇淋的原因吗? |
[01:36] | That’s Nora’s favorite. | 那是诺拉的最爱 |
[01:38] | – Yeah, when she’s 23. – Yeah. | – 是 当她是二十三岁的时候 – 是 |
[01:40] | Ooh, you know what I could go for right now is some of that– | 你知道 我现在想要什么吗?就是那种– |
[01:43] | Vanilla bean from that organic dairy farm in Coast City? | 来自海滨城 有机奶牛场的 香草冰淇淋? |
[01:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:50] | Actually, that reminds me… for you. | 事实上 这提醒了我… 给你的 |
[02:00] | No way. | 不可思议 |
[02:02] | Iris, this is in mint condition. | 爱瑞丝 这还是完好无损的 |
[02:04] | How did you find this? I’ve been looking for a copy | 你怎么找到这个的? 自从在小时候失去父亲后 |
[02:06] | ever since I lost my dad’s as a kid. | 我就一直在找这个 |
[02:08] | Enjoy. | 好好享受 |
[02:10] | I mean, I can’t believe you did this. | 真不敢相信你会这么做 |
[02:11] | I mentioned it once six months ago. | 我只在六个月前提到过一次 |
[02:13] | And that’s how we do, boo. | 我们就是这么做的 亲爱的 |
[02:16] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[02:21] | I gotta go. I scheduled a mold inspection | 我得走了 我安排了霉菌检查 |
[02:24] | so it was safe to bring Nora to work with us. | 以确保带诺拉来 和我们一起工作是安全的 |
[02:25] | But is having a stranger | 但让一个陌生人 |
[02:27] | wandering around S.T.A.R. Labs a good idea? | 在星辰实验室里逛来逛去 会是个好主意吗? |
[02:28] | I mean, the Starchives are sealed, | 我是说 星辰档案馆是密封的 |
[02:29] | and I had Chester and Khione store | 我还让切斯特和喀俄涅 |
[02:31] | all the other Team Flash stuff in the Time Vault. | 把闪电小队的其它东西都暂放到时间仓库里了 |
[02:33] | Well, just make sure you bring me | 好吧 记得给我带点 |
[02:35] | some of Cecile’s leftover casserole. | 塞西尔剩下的砂锅菜 |
[02:37] | Done deal. See you in a few hours. | 成交 几小时后见 |
[02:38] | All right. | 好 |
[02:45] | Trust me. I know Carla Tannhauser. | 相信我 我了解卡尔拉·丹豪瑟 |
[02:48] | You have nothing to worry about. | 你没什么好担心的 |
[02:50] | But I don’t know her. | 但是我不了解她 |
[02:52] | Don’t get me wrong, I’m touched that she wants to meet me, | 别误会 她想见我 我对此很感动 |
[02:54] | but I’m not her daughter. | 但我不是她的女儿 |
[02:56] | Well, neither was Frost, and Carla loved her | 冰霜也不是啊 但依旧卡尔拉 |
[02:58] | the same as she loved Caitlin. | 还是爱她就如爱凯特琳一样 |
[03:00] | She probably just wants to get to know you better. | 她可能只是想更了解你 |
[03:01] | What if I say something wrong | 要是我说错了什么 |
[03:04] | and then things get awkward? | 然后事情变得尴尬了 怎么办? |
[03:05] | She might walk out… | 她可能会起身离开… |
[03:07] | like Mark did. | 就像马克那样 |
[03:11] | Look, Khione, I know how much it must have hurt | 听着 喀俄涅 我知道 |
[03:15] | having Mark walk out on you, | 马克离开你有多痛苦 |
[03:17] | and I don’t know how things are gonna go with Carla. | 我不清楚你和卡尔拉究竟会怎么样 |
[03:22] | Just go and have coffee. | 就去喝杯咖啡 |
[03:24] | See what happens. | 然后看看会发生什么 |
[03:27] | I just got an alert that the mold inspector | 我刚收到通知 霉菌检查员 |
[03:29] | checked in with security. | 已经过了安检了 |
[03:30] | Great. | 真棒 |
[03:31] | You sure you don’t want us to stick around? | 你确定不要我们留下来吗? |
[03:33] | No, it’s your day off. Relax. | 不 今天你休息 放轻松 |
[03:37] | I’m the Flash. | 我可是闪电侠 |
[03:39] | I’m pretty sure I can handle one mold inspector. | 我很确定我能搞定一个霉菌检查员 |
[03:55] | – Mr. Allen, I take it? – Yes. | – 艾伦先生 是吗 – 是的 |
[03:58] | Are you all here to find mold? | 你们都是来检查霉菌的吗? |
[04:00] | Negative, broseph. Mold’s my turf. | 不 兄弟 霉菌是我负责的区域 |
[04:03] | But when you hit me up… | 但要是我这边发现什么了… |
[04:04] | It alerted Code Enforcement. | 就代表你们要出事了 |
[04:06] | This lab’s operating permits haven’t been renewed | 自从那臭名昭著的粒子加速器爆炸后 |
[04:08] | since your infamous particle accelerator exploded. | 这个实验室的运营许可证就再也没有更新 |
[04:11] | That’s why we’ll be | 所以我们今天 |
[04:12] | conducting a full DOE inspection today. | 要执行能源部规则的全面检查 |
[04:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:18] | What are you looking for besides mold? | 除了霉菌 你们还找什么? |
[04:20] | I’ll be measuring and studying any device energy | 我会测量和研究 任何发射电离辐射 |
[04:23] | or matter that emits ionized radiation or particles. | 或粒子的装置能量及物质 |
[04:27] | It looks like you have a lot of that around here. | 看起来你这里有很多这样的东西 |
[04:29] | – Yeah, well– – And I’m here to check out | – 是的– – 而我是来检查你们 |
[04:31] | all of your electrical. | 所有的电子设备 |
[04:35] | Sure–yeah, I guess let’s get started, then. | 好吧 那我们就赶紧开始吧 |
[04:38] | Oh, hi… | 嗨… |
[04:39] | – Hi. – Everybody. | – 嗨 – 所有人 |
[04:41] | That smells delicious. | 闻起来真香 |
[04:44] | I’m sorry, and you are? | 不好意思 你是? |
[04:45] | Hungry. | 饿了 |
[04:47] | And you are? | 而你呢? |
[04:49] | Inspector Howard. | 检查员霍华德 |
[04:50] | Inspector Howard, this is my wife, | 检查员霍华德 这是我妻子 |
[04:52] | Iris West-Allen. | 爱瑞丝·韦斯特·艾伦 |
[04:54] | – She’s here. – Fantastic. | – 她在这里 – 好极了 |
[04:56] | Can we start now? | 可以开始了吗? |
[04:57] | Sure. | 当然 |
[04:59] | You know what, just straight down this hall | 沿着走廊一直走到速度实验室 |
[05:01] | to the Speed Lab, two lefts and a right. | 左转两次 右转一次 |
[05:04] | I’ll be with you in a minute. | 我马上就来 |
[05:06] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | – 谢谢 – 谢谢 |
[05:10] | My bad. | 我的错 |
[05:11] | I thought you were resting at home. | 我以为你还在家休息呢 |
[05:13] | Oh, um, yeah. | 嗯 是的 |
[05:16] | I just–I couldn’t wait for my casserole. | 我只是–等不及要我的砂锅菜了 |
[05:19] | So what’s up with the City Hall gang? | 市政厅那帮人是怎么回事? |
[05:21] | Apparently, a mold inspection triggers | 显然 一次的霉菌检查 |
[05:23] | every other city inspection too, | 也会带来其它的城市规则检查 |
[05:25] | which is way more prying eyes than I expected. | 这可比我想象的要壮大 |
[05:28] | Let me help. | 我来帮你 |
[05:30] | No, look, I know people like this chief guy, | 不 听着 我了解像这种组长一样的人 |
[05:33] | and he’s just itching for a reason to shut us down. | 他就是想找个理由让我们关门 |
[05:36] | I can tell. | 我看得出来 |
[05:37] | You sure you don’t mind? I mean– | 你确定不介意吗?我是说– |
[05:39] | Handling bureaucratic jackassery is, like, my thing. | 处理官僚主义的胡作非为 就是我的事 |
[05:42] | We got this. | 我们能搞定 |
[05:46] | Mr. Allen. | 艾伦先生 |
[05:47] | Inspector, sir. | 检查员先生 |
[06:09] | No mold up there, man. | 上面没有霉菌 伙计 |
[06:12] | – Could’ve told him that. – Great. | – 本可以告诉他的 – 很好 |
[06:14] | Is this ramp used | 这个坡道是 |
[06:16] | for declivity or purely entertainment? | 用来运货的 还是纯粹娱乐使用? |
[06:19] | – Both? – Both. | – 都有? – 都有 |
[06:21] | So your thing with the electrical stuff in it? | 所以你们的那个放电子物品的东西在哪呢? |
[06:25] | Thing with all the elec– uh, the breaker box? | 放电子物品的– 你是指断路器箱吗? |
[06:28] | Right, the breaker box. | 对 断路器箱 |
[06:30] | Breaker–it’s in the– | 断路器–在– |
[06:32] | What’s a Speed Lab for, anyway? | 速度实验室 是干什么的? |
[06:36] | You know, it’s crazy ’cause we– | 你知道 这很疯狂 因为我们– |
[06:39] | as big as this place is, we actually really don’t spend | 其实不常待在这里 |
[06:40] | a lot of time in here, right? | 毕竟这地方这么大 对吧? |
[06:42] | – Hardly ever. – Hardly ever. | – 几乎没有 – 几乎没有 |
[06:44] | So I feel like we should just move on. | 所以我觉得我们应该继续往前走 |
[06:47] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[06:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:51] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:53] | Let’s go, folks. | 走吧 伙计们 |
[06:55] | Let’s go, folks. | 走吧 伙计们 |
[06:59] | Electrician’s unusual. | 那位电工有点不寻常 |
[07:02] | Yeah, if you ask me, they all seem like | 是 但你要我说的话 他们看起来都像是 |
[07:04] | characters from a sitcom. | 情景喜剧里的角色 |
[07:06] | Inspectors,” coming this fall. | “检查员”将于今年秋天播出 |
[07:11] | Okay, breaker box is just right over here. | 好的 断路器箱就在那边 |
[07:24] | We just left this room. | 我们刚离开这个房间 |
[07:27] | What are you trying to pull? | 你是想干什么? |
[07:29] | We… | 我们… |
[07:32] | we must have taken a wrong turn. | 我们一定是拐错弯了 |
[07:35] | In your own facility? | 在你自己的设施里? |
[07:37] | Okay, this is super trippy. | 好吧 这真是太神奇了 |
[07:40] | Not sure I would have phrased it that way, | 我不确定我会这么说 |
[07:41] | but I concur. | 但我赞同 |
[07:43] | Allen, I hate shenanigans. | 艾伦 我讨厌恶作剧 |
[07:45] | If this is some kind of a joke– | 如果这是某种玩笑的话– |
[07:46] | Joke? No. No. | 玩笑?不 不 |
[07:48] | Barry’s not even a funny guy, like, at all. | 巴里不是个搞笑的人 完全不是 |
[07:50] | I mean, this stuff happens all the time, right? | 我是说 这种事经常发生 对吧? |
[07:52] | ,I mean, this place is so big, we get lost in here, | 这地方太大了 我们在这里迷路 |
[07:53] | what, once, twice a day? | 怎么说 一天一次 还是两次? |
[07:55] | Yeah, or every couple of hours. | 是啊 或者每隔几个小时 |
[07:57] | Every couple of hours. | 每隔几个小时 |
[07:58] | – It’s a real labyrinth. – It’s a real labyrinth. | – 这真是个迷宫 – 这真是个迷宫 |
[08:00] | So… | 所以… |
[08:03] | Yeah, it’s just here. | 是的 就在这里 |
[08:04] | – Yes. – Sorry. Excuse me. | – 是的 – 抱歉 不好意思 |
[08:06] | I’ll just squeeze right by you. | 让我就从你旁边挤过去 |
[08:07] | Here we go. Yeah. | 开始吧 |
[08:11] | Okay, so sorry about that. | 好吧 很抱歉 |
[08:13] | Here we go. Just– | 这边来 只是– |
[08:18] | You’ve gotta be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[08:20] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[08:24] | All right, what in the H-E-double hockey sticks is going on here? | 好吧 这到底是在上演 什么喜剧电影的玩笑? |
[08:30] | Honestly, no idea. | 说实话 不知道 |
[08:35] | Don’t look at me. | 不要看我 |
[08:36] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[08:38] | Whoa, was that there before? | 那玩意儿刚才在这吗? |
[08:49] | No. | 不在 |
[08:50] | I have excellent spatial retention. | 我的空间记忆力非常优秀 |
[08:52] | I can say with near certainty | 我几乎可以肯定地说 |
[08:54] | that grandfather clock was not here before. | 这个落地钟之前不在这里 |
[08:58] | Barry, | 巴里 |
[09:00] | how did a grandfather clock get into the Speed Lab? | 一个落地钟是怎么进到速度实验室 |
[09:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:05] | And why can’t we get out of this room? | 而且为什么我们出不去这个房间? |
[09:07] | I don’t know. | 我也不清楚 |
[09:21] | This would fetch a lot at the “Antiques Roadshow.” | 这个放古董巡回展上肯定会吸引很多人 |
[09:26] | It’s from the 19th century, only… | 这是十九世纪的东西 只是… |
[09:30] | it looks like it was built yesterday. | 它看起来就像是昨天建好的 |
[09:34] | I don’t know why you’re playing a prank, | 我不知道你们为什么要恶作剧 |
[09:36] | but I know how. | 但是我知道你们是怎么做到的 |
[09:39] | Clearly there are two identical labs in this immediate vicinity. | 很显然 在附近有两个相同的实验室 |
[09:46] | You got us. | 被你发现了 |
[09:47] | – Ha! – That’s right. | – 我就知道 – 你说得对 |
[09:49] | You know what, can we just have a second? | 你猜怎么着 我们要去那边单独聊一会儿 |
[09:50] | – Mm-hmm. – We’ll be right back. Okay. | – 嗯哼 – 我们待会儿就回来 好吗 |
[09:52] | – Mm-hmm. – Mm. | – 嗯哼 – 嗯 |
[09:56] | – Barry. – Hmm? | – 巴里 – 嗯? |
[09:57] | What the hell’s going on? | 这到底怎么回事? |
[09:58] | And what’s up with the rando antique? | 这个奇怪的古董是怎么回事? |
[10:00] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我真的不知道 |
[10:01] | I’m trying to call the team. I can’t get a signal. | 我在尝试联系小队 但是我没有信号 |
[10:04] | It’s like we’re cut off from the rest of the world. | 就好像我们与世界的联系被切断了 |
[10:05] | Okay, first a time loop, and then Mia and I are | 好吧 先是时间循环 然后是妮娅和我 |
[10:07] | stuck in a dream, and now this? | 被困在梦境里 现在又出来个这种情况? |
[10:09] | Maybe it’s some kind of illusion. | 也许这是某种幻觉 |
[10:10] | I mean, there’s at least a dozen metas that have | 我是说 至少有一打超人类 |
[10:12] | the ability to create one this powerful. | 有能力去创造这样强的领域 |
[10:13] | Except, I don’t know, | 不过 我也不知道 |
[10:14] | this doesn’t feel like an attack or an illusion. | 这看起来不像是袭击 或是幻觉 |
[10:17] | I know. Okay, but don’t worry. | 我明白 好了 别担心 |
[10:18] | We’re gonna find a way out. It’s what we do. | 我们会找到解决办法的 这也是我们擅长的 |
[10:20] | Can we hurry, | 我们动作能快一点吗 |
[10:21] | because our future speedster needs a snack. | 因为我们未来的极速者需要甜点 |
[10:24] | – That’s it. – What? | – 就这样 – 什么? |
[10:26] | That’s it. That’s it. I’ll run to the future. | 我懂了我懂了 我要跑到未来 |
[10:28] | – I can find out how we escaped. – No. | – 这样我就能弄清我们逃出去的方法了 – 不 |
[10:29] | And then I can run back and fix it. | 然后我再跑回来 就能解决这个问题了 |
[10:31] | No, Barry, I don’t know. I think we should | 不 巴里 我不知道 我想我们应该 |
[10:33] | think this through and weigh our options | 认真思考 权衡我们的选择 |
[10:35] | before you start zooming through time. | 在你正式穿越时间之前 |
[10:36] | Iris, it’s not just about us. | 爱瑞丝 这不仅仅关乎我们 |
[10:37] | It’s about Nora now too. | 也关乎诺拉 |
[10:40] | Whatever’s happening has just started, | 不论发生什么 都只是开始 |
[10:41] | but it’s gonna escalate fast. | 但它会越来越严重 |
[10:43] | It always does. | 事情总是这样 |
[10:44] | That’s why my gut is telling me | 这就是为什么我的直觉告诉我 |
[10:45] | those people in there are in real danger. | 那些人处于巨大的危险之中 |
[10:49] | Isn’t yours telling you the same thing? | 你的直觉没有告诉你吗? |
[10:52] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:54] | Just make sure you bring me back a decent snack from the future. | 但请你确保你会从未来 给我带点像样的甜点回来 |
[10:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:58] | Something with pistachios. | 上面一定要有开心果 |
[11:02] | ♪ You got a Z ♪ | ♪ 你们拿到Z ♪ |
[11:04] | ♪ We got an A ♪ | ♪ 我们有个A ♪ |
[11:06] | ♪ And what else, ’cause za’s not a word ♪ | ♪ 还有什么 因为萨不是一个单词 ♪ |
[11:08] | Yeah, it is. Za, like pizza. | 不 它是的 萨 比如披萨 |
[11:11] | Pizza, pizza, pizza! | 披萨 披萨 披萨 |
[11:13] | – Girl, you did not just echo. – I echoed. | – 宝贝 你竟然在模仿回音效果 – 是我刚模仿了 |
[11:15] | – You are my favorite human. – Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. | – 你真是我最喜欢的人 – 嗯哼 |
[11:17] | But za is not a word. | 但是萨不是一个单词 |
[11:19] | Why would you say za instead of pizza? | 你为什么不说披萨而是说萨 |
[11:21] | Pizza just feels good when you say “pizza.” | 像你那样说披萨感觉不是很好 |
[11:25] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[11:29] | You know when I went all nova at O’Shaughnessy’s a couple weeks ago? | 你还记得几个星期前 我去了奥肖内西酒吧吗? |
[11:36] | Of course I do. You were so badass. | 我当然记得 你简直就是个狠角色 |
[11:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:39] | Well, now social media is buzzing | 现在社交媒体正在热烈讨论 |
[11:42] | with descriptions of a new light meta, | 一位新的操纵光的超人类 |
[11:44] | descriptions that sound exactly like me. | 那些描述听起来就是在说我 |
[11:48] | Chuck, what if everyone finds out? | 查克 如果大家都发现了怎么办? |
[11:53] | I mean, well, then you’ll be the new celebrity superhero. | 我是说 那你就会成为新的有名的超级英雄 |
[11:58] | I mean, that could be fun. Think about it. | 那会超级有趣 考虑一下 |
[12:00] | The mayor would probably invite you to some fancy parties. | 说不定市长会邀请你去参加晚宴 |
[12:03] | You get to hobnob with the in crowd. | 你会跟上流社会的人亲切交谈 |
[12:05] | I don’t wanna hobnob with anyone but you. | 我不想跟除你之外的人亲密畅聊 |
[12:08] | I like hobnobbing with you too. | 我也喜欢跟你聊天 |
[12:11] | I mean, hey, look, let’s be real. | 嘿 听着 说实话 |
[12:13] | You are the most incredible person I’ve ever met. | 你是我见过的最不可思议的人 |
[12:16] | And I have no idea how I got so lucky as to end up | 我都不知道为什么 我这么幸运 |
[12:19] | with someone who’s so far out of my league, | 最后能跟一个比我优秀这么多的人在一起 |
[12:22] | but I’m not even gonna ask that question | 我甚至都不会去问那个问题 |
[12:23] | ’cause all I know is that I love you | 因为我只知道我爱你 |
[12:25] | and you mean the world to…me. | 你就是我的全世…界 |
[12:34] | I didn’t mean that. | 我没那个意思 |
[12:38] | No, I definitely did mean it. I love you a lot. | 好吧 我就是那个意思 我非常爱你 |
[12:39] | And I don’t know why I said it again. | 我不知道为什么我又说一遍 |
[12:41] | What is wrong with me? I need to stop talking. | 我怎么了?我需要停止说话 |
[12:43] | Okay, now you talk. | 快 现在你来讲话 |
[12:45] | I– | 我– |
[12:49] | Oh, hey, guys. | 你们好啊 |
[12:53] | Look at you two lovebirds. | 瞧瞧两只爱情鸟 |
[12:55] | You are just the cutest thing ever. | 你们真是太可爱了 |
[12:56] | Okay, don’t mind me. I am not looking. | 好了 别介意 我没看 |
[12:58] | I see nothing. I’m going upstairs. | 我什么都没看见 我上楼去了 |
[12:59] | No, no, no, no, don’t. Stay. Join us. | 不不不不 别走 留下来加入我们 |
[13:03] | With three of us, we can play “Settlers of Catan.” | 我们三个人可以一起玩卡坦岛 |
[13:08] | But what about our “Scrabble” game? | 那我们的拼字游戏怎么办? |
[13:10] | Let’s be real. You were letting me win. | 说真话 你总是让我赢 |
[13:12] | Za’s probably not a word. | 萨也许就不是一个单词 |
[13:13] | Do the settlers come with wine, | 岛民可以带酒来吗 |
[13:14] | ’cause I like wine. | 因为我喜欢酒 |
[13:15] | – Yes. – Yay. | – 可以 – 好耶 |
[13:16] | Wine. I’ll get us wine. | 酒 我去拿酒 |
[13:18] | Yay. | 好耶 |
[13:21] | Are you guys okay? | 你们两个还好吗? |
[13:24] | – Yes. – Yeah. | – 还好 – 当然 |
[13:32] | Where’s Mr. Allen? | 艾伦先生在哪里? |
[13:34] | The bathroom. | 在洗手间 |
[13:35] | He’s gonna be a while. Quite a while. | 他可能要在里面待很久 非常久 |
[13:41] | What’s that sound? | 那是什么声音? |
[13:44] | Uh, I’m starving. | 我要饿死了 |
[13:46] | Is anybody else hungry? I’m buying. | 有人饿了吗?我请客哦 |
[14:01] | Dude, what was that? | 老兄 那是什么? |
[14:14] | Uh, another prank! | 另外一个恶作剧 |
[14:20] | Gotcha. | 你们中计了 |
[14:21] | Okay, I’ve had enough. | 好了 我受够了 |
[14:22] | Johnson, you can come out now! | 约翰逊 你现在可以出来了 |
[14:25] | – Who’s Johnson? – Your accomplice. | – 约翰逊是谁? – 你的那位同谋 |
[14:27] | Johnson from division. | 你们部门的约翰逊 |
[14:28] | He called ahead, didn’t he? That little… | 他事先打了电话 不是吗?那个臭小子… |
[14:30] | – Yeah. – Prankster. | – 对 – 恶作剧 |
[14:31] | I’m on to you, Johnson! | 约翰逊 我看见你了 |
[14:43] | Okay, this is bad. | 好吧 这是个坏主意 |
[14:45] | – “Star Wars”? – Oh, I’ll say. | – 星球大战? – 我来说 |
[14:46] | You think you’re so funny | 你觉得很有趣 |
[14:48] | to mock the guy who likes sci-fi, huh? | 去愚弄一个喜欢科幻作品的人 是吗? |
[14:50] | I’ll tell you something that’s funny, okay? | 让我来说点有趣的事情 好吗? |
[14:52] | S.T.A.R. Labs is getting an F minus for how funny you are! | 因为为你们的行为 星辰实验室只能得到一个F- |
[14:58] | Sir, we have a larger problem. | 先生 我们有大麻烦了 |
[15:14] | Why can’t I just go home and feed my parakeets? | 我为什么不能就回家 喂鹦鹉 |
[15:18] | Okay, this is seriously freaking me out. | 好了 这真的把我吓到了 |
[15:20] | Are we in danger? | 我们有危险吗? |
[15:22] | Um… | 嗯… |
[15:24] | Johnson isn’t behind this. | 约翰逊没有策划这一切 |
[15:28] | Is he? | 是他吗? |
[15:29] | No, he’s not. | 不 他没有 |
[15:31] | How do you know, and why should we trust you? | 你是怎么知道的 我们怎么相信你? |
[15:43] | Because I’m the Flash. | 因为我就是闪电侠 |
[15:46] | And whatever’s going on here, it’s definitely not good. | 不论这里在发生什么 都不会是什么好事情 |
[15:50] | Okay, that makes sense. | 听起来很有道理 |
[15:54] | You know what? | 你猜怎么着? |
[15:57] | Oh! | 噢 |
[16:07] | Dude, you really are the Flash. | 老兄 你真的是闪电侠 |
[16:10] | I’ve never met a superhero before. | 我之前从来没有遇见过超级英雄 |
[16:14] | I know that we’re in a situation here, | 我知道我们现在有麻烦 |
[16:16] | but if we get out of this, I would love to study | 但如果我们能出去的话 我想去研究一下 |
[16:19] | some of your quantum biochemistry sometime. | 你的量子生物化学结构和特征 |
[16:21] | If we get out? | 如果能出去? |
[16:23] | No. Are we gonna die? | 不 我们会死吗? |
[16:25] | Oh, man. No. | 天呐 |
[16:27] | – Hey, nobody is gonna die. – No. | – 放心 没人会死 – 不 |
[16:30] | No, we just need to figure out | 不 我们需要找出 |
[16:31] | why these objects keep showing up. | 为什么一直持续出现这些东西 |
[16:35] | I have a theory about that. | 我有一个理论 |
[16:37] | Imagine this is all space-time. | 想象这就是时空 |
[16:42] | Normally, it flows and stretches like this. | 正常情况下 它是这么流动和延展的 |
[16:46] | We move from one room, one moment to the next, | 我们总是从一个空间 一个时刻去到下一个 |
[16:49] | but we can’t do that. | 但是我们现在做不到 |
[16:51] | We’re stuck. | 我们被困住了 |
[16:53] | Because space and time for us has lost elasticity. | 对我们来说时空已经失去了弹性 |
[16:57] | It’s like some kind of gravitational force | 像某种引力一样 |
[16:59] | is creating a zone that we can’t escape from | 创造了一个我们无法逃离的领域 |
[17:01] | and pulling objects out of time too. | 并拉进来了很多不属于这个时空的物品 |
[17:04] | It’s called a time magnet. | 它被称为时间磁石 |
[17:10] | I really like science fiction, so… | 我很喜欢科幻小说 所以… |
[17:12] | When I was doing research for the map book, | 当我还在研究时间图册的时候 |
[17:16] | I found out that 100 years from now, | 我发现从现在起一百年后 |
[17:18] | a weapons vault would be right here. | 这里会有一个武器库 |
[17:21] | Let me guess: one of those weapons | 让我猜猜 其中一个武器 |
[17:22] | will be a time magnet. | 就是时间磁石 |
[17:24] | Why is it here now and not in the future? | 为什么是现在而不是在未来? |
[17:26] | Unknown, but in order to prevent | 不知道 但是为了防止我们 |
[17:28] | the temporal anomaly that we’re stuck in from happening, | 陷入时间异常这种现象 |
[17:30] | this future weapons vault would have paired the time magnet with some kind of stabilizer. | 这个未来的武器库 会将时间磁石与某种稳定器配对 |
[17:35] | So whoever brought the magnet with them | 所以 那位把磁石从过去带来的人 |
[17:37] | from the past forgot to bring the stabilizer with them? | 忘记带上稳定器一起了? |
[17:43] | Maybe they were in a hurry. | 或许他们走得太急了 |
[17:45] | Why would they be in a hurry? | 他们为什么会赶时间? |
[17:48] | Because they were stealing it. | 因为他们是来偷走磁石的 |
[17:51] | Think about it, it could be a thief, | 你们想想 会不会是个小贼 |
[17:52] | a time thief trying to escape their past to get away. | 一个试图逃离过去的时间小贼 |
[17:56] | Now hold on. | 等一下 |
[17:57] | We haven’t seen anybody come through here except for the people in this room. | 除了这房子里的人以外 就没有其他人进来过 |
[18:01] | You’re right. | 说的没错 |
[18:04] | So that means that somebody in this room is a… | 所以这就意味着这房间里的 其中一位 |
[18:09] | thief. | 是小贼 |
[18:17] | Let’s not jump to conclusions. | 我们先不急着下结论 |
[18:19] | Jane, is there any way to find out if someone is from a different time? | 简 有没有办法找出不属于这个时间的人 |
[18:22] | Theoretically, a time traveler might give off excess radiation, | 理论上 时间旅行者会释放过量的辐射 |
[18:26] | and we have a radiation scanner. | 而我们刚好有一个辐射检测仪 |
[18:28] | Okay. | 那太好了 |
[18:30] | Well, let’s test that theory. | 实践出真知 |
[18:44] | Well, I guess I can’t go, | 我猜我出不了牌 |
[18:46] | which means it’s your turn, Allegra, | 所以现在到你出牌了 阿莱格娜 |
[18:49] | and by the looks of it, you have enough lumber and brick to build two roads. | 而且看起来 你有足够的木材和砖块来修两条路 |
[18:55] | Which means you have the longest road. | 也就是说你有最长的路 |
[19:00] | Which means I win, I think. | 也就是说我赢啦 |
[19:02] | Oh! Yay. | 是耶 |
[19:04] | You know, the thing about roads is, | 你知道 关于这些路的意思是 |
[19:06] | when you go down a road, you can always come back. | 当你沿着一条路走下去 你总是可以回来的 |
[19:08] | You just turn around | 你只需要回头 |
[19:10] | and go back to where you started… | 回到道路的起点 |
[19:13] | or where we started. | 或者是我们的起点 |
[19:19] | You know, I have some legal briefs upstairs that I need to work on, | 我突然想起来 我楼上还有一些法律简报需要处理 |
[19:22] | so I’m just gonna mosey on upstairs– | 所以我想先回楼上了 |
[19:24] | No, don’t. | 不要 别走 |
[19:25] | Best two out of three. | 三局两胜 |
[19:26] | Right? | 对吧? |
[19:29] | It’s okay, Allegra. | 没事的 阿莱格娜 |
[19:31] | I’ll just–I’ll just go. | 我要–我先走了 |
[19:40] | Okay, now that Chester’s gone, | 好吧 既然切斯特走了 |
[19:42] | you wanna tell me what happened? | 你要告诉我你们怎么了吗? |
[19:59] | Clear. | 正常 |
[20:04] | You seem to know a lot about this, Jane. | 你对这些好像很懂呢 简 |
[20:07] | Maybe you’re the time thief. | 或许你就是那个时间小贼 |
[20:09] | I am the only one in this room | 我是这个房间里 |
[20:10] | with the mathematical expertise. | 唯一拥有数学专业知识的人 |
[20:14] | I suppose it is possible that time travel induces | 我猜是时间旅行 |
[20:17] | temporary amnesia such that I could be | 导致我短时间失去记忆 |
[20:20] | the time thief without remembering. | 这样我就是一个失忆了的时间小贼 |
[20:34] | You’re clear too, Jane. | 你也是正常的 简 |
[20:52] | Clear. | 正常 |
[20:56] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[20:59] | Look, I’m not some kind of time traveler. | 听着 我不是什么时间旅行者 |
[21:01] | This is a ruse, | 这是一个诡计 |
[21:03] | a distraction to cover for your broken facility! | 为了分散我们注意力好掩盖你这破旧的设施 |
[21:06] | And when I get out of here, I am report– | 我出去以后 一定会如实报告– |
[21:10] | What is it? | 你怎么了? |
[21:11] | Howard, what is it? | 霍沃德 你还好吗? |
[21:26] | Oh, God. | 我的天呐 |
[21:28] | He’s a statue. | 他是一个雕塑 |
[21:30] | He’s a statue. | 他是个雕塑 |
[21:31] | We’re all gonna be statues. | 我们都要变成雕塑了 |
[21:32] | He’s not a statue. | 他不是一个雕塑 |
[21:34] | – He’s dead. – De– | – 他已经死了 – 死– |
[21:36] | Scattered through time and space in a collection of free-floating subatomic particles. | 以自由浮动的亚原子粒子的集合体散布在时间和空间中 |
[21:40] | So he was erased and replaced with a statue? | 所以说他被抹去了 变成了一座雕塑 |
[21:44] | It’s the law of conservation of matter. | 这是物质守恒定律 |
[21:47] | If we don’t all get out of here soon, we’re next. | 如果我们不能尽快离开这里 我们就是下一个 |
[21:57] | Okay, I’m freaking out, man. | 好吧 我很害怕 兄弟 |
[21:58] | This is–this is way too heavy. | 这也太吓人了 |
[22:00] | Everybody stay calm. | 大家都先冷静一下 |
[22:02] | Flash, you gotta save us. | 闪电侠 你要救我们 |
[22:03] | I don’t wanna become a creepy nude dude made of stone. | 我可不想变成一座裸体石像 |
[22:05] | Poor Chief Howard. | 可怜的霍沃德组长 |
[22:07] | What could have caused that to happen? | 这是什么造成的 |
[22:10] | She did it. | 是她干的 |
[22:12] | Mrs. Flash? | 闪电侠夫人? |
[22:13] | – Seriously? – Me? | – 你认真的吗? – 我? |
[22:14] | I didn’t even get a chance to scan him. | 我甚至都还没有给他检测 |
[22:16] | Why should we believe you? | 我们凭什么信你 |
[22:18] | Maybe the scanner did something you’re not aware of. | 或许这个检测仪触发了什么你没有意识到的副作用 |
[22:19] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[22:21] | I need to run through some more equations. | 我还需要再研究一些方程 |
[22:23] | I think better when I’m running through the variables. | 我在处理变量的时候会想得更充分 |
[22:25] | – Be my guest. – Why did I come to work today? | – 请便 – 我今天就不该来上班 |
[22:27] | I could have stayed home, watched some cartoons. | 我本可以呆在家 看些动画片的 |
[22:30] | Look, we both know you didn’t cause | 听着 我们都清楚不是你造成的 |
[22:32] | whatever happened to Howard, which means it has to be | 无论霍沃德发生了什么事 都是别的东西所造成的 |
[22:34] | something else, something we haven’t seen yet. | 我们从未见过的东西 |
[22:35] | Okay, well, we need to figure out what that is and fast. | 我们得尽快弄清楚那是什么东西 |
[22:37] | – Otherwise– – I know. | – 否则 – 我知道 |
[22:39] | Bad taste in clothing will be the least of our concerns. | 穿衣品味差现在不是我们应该关心的东西 |
[22:45] | Okay, I’m all ears. | 洗耳恭听 |
[22:49] | Chester told me he loves me. | 切斯特告诉我他爱我 |
[22:51] | What? I knew it! | 什么?我就知道 |
[22:53] | You guys have been making the “I’m about to say it” eyes at each other for so long, | 你们一副对彼此”我就要告白了”的表情 |
[22:55] | and you finally did it. | 最后你们也说出口了 |
[22:59] | Am I confused? | 是我误会了吗? |
[23:01] | Do you not feel the same way about him? | 难道说你对他没有这种感觉? |
[23:03] | I love him so much it hurts. | 我爱他爱到心痛 |
[23:05] | Aww! Then what’s the problem? | 那问题出在哪里? |
[23:07] | He loves you. You love him. | 他爱你 你也爱他 |
[23:08] | Just say it back and get to the good stuff. | 你就对他说同样的话 说点好听一点的 |
[23:11] | Cecile, you know what happens to people that I love. | 塞西尔 你知道我爱的人的下场 |
[23:17] | They leave or worse, like Nash and Esperanza. | 他们离开 或更糟 像纳什和埃斯佩兰萨 |
[23:35] | Allegra, I can’t even imagine how tough that was | 阿莱格娜 我不能想象这对你来说 |
[23:38] | for you to go through, but Chester, | 是多么难过的事情 但对切斯特来说 |
[23:42] | if he loves you, he’s not gonna leave. | 如果他爱你 他是不会离开你的 |
[23:48] | It’s the same thing my dad said | 我爸也这么对我说过 |
[23:49] | right before he bailed on me and my mom, | 就在他转头抛弃我们母子两之前 |
[23:52] | and she said it too, | 而且我妈妈也说过 |
[23:53] | right before she kicked me out of the house. | 就在她赶我出家门之前 |
[23:56] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[23:57] | I don’t want to care for someone like that | 我不想再看着我在乎的人 |
[24:01] | and then have them leave, not again. | 又一次次离开了 |
[24:04] | I don’t think I could handle it. | 我不觉得我能承受得住了 |
[24:06] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[24:08] | – Really? – Yeah, really. | – 真的吗? – 真的 |
[24:11] | One failed marriage over here, | 我也曾有过一段失败的婚姻 |
[24:12] | thank you very much. | 非常感谢你 |
[24:15] | You never talk about it. | 你从来没有提起过 |
[24:17] | Because it sucked. | 因为这段经历很糟糕 |
[24:20] | But, Allegra, you are not gonna lose Chester, | 但 阿莱格娜 你不会失去切斯特的 |
[24:24] | and besides, God forbid you guys break up, | 况且 上帝也不批准你们分开 |
[24:27] | that’s, like, way in the future. | 这已经 成为未来必然了 |
[24:30] | See? It could happen. | 你看 一定会发生的 |
[24:32] | It could happen. You could also get married. | 一定会发生的 你也一定会结婚的 |
[24:35] | Don’t freak out! | 别担心啦 |
[24:38] | My point is, | 我想说的是 |
[24:41] | right now, in this moment, | 当下 此时此刻 |
[24:44] | you are falling in love. | 你坠入爱河了 |
[24:46] | Everything that you’re worried about, | 你担心的一切 |
[24:47] | that’s way off in the future. | 都是遥远的未来了 |
[24:50] | This moment is magical, | 这一刻很美妙 |
[24:54] | so why don’t you just be in it? | 所以你为什么不享受当下呢? |
[24:59] | Give it everything you’ve got and enjoy every second of it, | 享受你所拥有的一切 享受每分每秒 |
[25:02] | because if there’s one thing that I know, | 因为我唯一能确定的是 |
[25:06] | it’s that what you and Chester have, | 你和切斯特之间 |
[25:07] | it is something special. | 有一种很特别的联系 |
[25:16] | I don’t get it. | 我不懂 |
[25:18] | There’s no pattern to anything that’s happening. | 事情发生之前没有任何征兆 |
[25:19] | Except for the fact that we’re about to be | 除了我们不久后会跟其他两个无辜的生命 |
[25:21] | erased from time along with two more innocent lives. | 一起被抹去的事实 |
[25:23] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[25:25] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:27] | I never should have tried to open the Speed Force tunnel. | 我就不该试着打开神速力隧道 |
[25:29] | No, Barry, I’m sorry. | 才没有 巴里 该说抱歉的是我才对 |
[25:31] | My thief detection plan got Chief Inspector Howard atomized. | 我的小贼侦查计划导致霍华德组长被抹除了 |
[25:35] | Iris, running to the future, again, when it never works– | 爱瑞丝 再跑一次去未来 可能不会成功 |
[25:39] | I should know that by now, but it doesn’t stop me | 我现在知道了 但是这也不能阻止我 |
[25:42] | from building a crib seven months in advance. | 提前七个月就准备婴儿床 |
[25:52] | Well, it’s not like I’m any better. | 其实我也有不对的地方 |
[25:54] | Barry, I think I’m in denial about how different things are becoming, | 巴里 我想我是在否认事情变得多么不同了 |
[26:00] | and…I don’t know, | 而且…而且我不知道 |
[26:03] | I think I’m worried that I’m not gonna be able to do the things that I used to. | 我觉得我在担心 我无法做好曾经擅长的事情了 |
[26:08] | Iris, just ’cause you might have to slow down a bit for your pregnancy, | 爱瑞丝 只因为你可能要为怀孕而放慢脚步 |
[26:14] | it doesn’t mean you’re never gonna get to do the things you love again. | 但这并不意味着你永远都不能做你热爱的事情了 |
[26:16] | Yeah, I know, but, Barry, it’s like everything is changing, and I can’t stop it. | 是 我知道 巴里 就好像所有事情都改变了 而且我无法阻止 |
[26:24] | Like my body. | 就像我的身体 |
[26:27] | Barry, I can feel it changing. | 我能感受到它在发生变化 |
[26:30] | And I’m tired all the time now too, | 我现在总是觉得很累 |
[26:32] | and I just wanna eat everything in sight | 然后胃口变得很大 |
[26:35] | and I have a pregnancy brain, and it’s like where you just– | 还有孕期大脑 就像– |
[26:38] | you talk about things that you said, | 上一秒还在讲着这件事 |
[26:39] | and then the next second you don’t even remember what you’ve said. | 下一秒就什么都忘了 |
[26:43] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:44] | I can only imagine how tough it is. | 我只能试着理解这有多困难 |
[26:47] | Baby, I don’t want you to think that I regret getting pregnant. | 宝贝 我并不是想让你觉得我后悔怀孕了 |
[26:50] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[26:52] | sometimes I wish I could go back to my old self. | 有些时候我真希望 我能回到怀孕前的样子 |
[27:01] | What? | 什么? |
[27:04] | It’s like I’m stuck in the past, | 就好像我被困在了过去 |
[27:05] | and you’re racing to the future. | 而你则奔跑在未来 |
[27:09] | And now I just want some cookie dough ice cream. | 而现在我只想要些 饼干面团冰淇淋 |
[27:12] | I think you mean vanilla bean. | 我觉得你想说的应该是 香草味冰淇淋 |
[27:14] | Yeah. See? Pregnancy brain. | 是 看见了吗?这就是孕期的大脑 |
[27:17] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[27:19] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[27:25] | You’re not the only one | 你不是唯一一位 |
[27:27] | that’s been getting things mixed up. | 近期也把事情搞混了的人 |
[27:30] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[27:33] | I know who our time thief is. | 我知道我们的时间小贼是谁了 |
[27:42] | Okay, look, we’re really sorry that this is happening, | 好了 请听 我们很抱歉这一切的发生 |
[27:46] | but we both promise you that we will get you out of here. | 我们俩向你们保证 我们会把你们带出这里的 |
[27:51] | Thanks, Mrs. Flash. | 谢谢 闪电侠夫人 |
[27:52] | So, look, Iris and I discussed it, | 所以呢 爱瑞丝和我讨论过了 |
[27:54] | and we think we know | 而我们应该知道 |
[27:55] | what might be causing all this to happen. | 是什么导致这一切在发生的了 |
[27:57] | Really? | 真的? |
[27:59] | Yeah, the Speed Lab is where I carry out experiments | 是的 速度实验室是我作为闪电侠时 |
[28:01] | as the Flash, so it’s possible this room is flooded with temporal particles. | 进行实验的地方 所以是有可能 这间房子充满了时间粒子 |
[28:06] | What does that have to do with anything? | 这跟这两者间又有什么关系? |
[28:08] | I’m glad you asked that. | 我很高兴你问到了 |
[28:10] | Temporal particles can become volatile | 时间粒子会变得不稳定 |
[28:13] | when exposed to electrical fields. | 在它接触到电场的时候 |
[28:15] | – They can? – Yes. | – 是吗? – 是的 |
[28:17] | And since we haven’t had this facility inspected in nine years, | 而既然我们在九年里都没接受过任何检查 |
[28:21] | the wiring throughout S.T.A.R. Labs | 整个星辰实验室的电线 |
[28:23] | is probably faulty, including the check valves. | 大概率都老化了 包括止回阀 |
[28:29] | We’re glad that you’re here, Inspector Tao. | 我们很高兴你来了 检察员陶 |
[28:32] | Could you check those for us, please? | 你能踢我们检查一下这些东西吗 拜托了? |
[28:36] | Yeah, those valves could be reacting | 是的 这些阀门可能受到了 |
[28:38] | with random electrical fields, causing time anomalies. | 一些电场的影响 导致了时间异常 |
[28:41] | – Makes sense to me. – Hold on a minute– | – 我觉得有道理 – 等等等等– |
[28:42] | Inspector, where do you wanna start? | 检查员 你想从哪里先开始呢? |
[28:46] | Well, first, I’ll check the wires. | 呃 首先 我先检查电线 |
[28:49] | Which ones? | 哪组呢? |
[28:52] | The…red ones. | 红…红色的那组 |
[28:57] | Then I’ll… | 然后我就… |
[29:00] | Call a plumber, | 找水管工吧 |
[29:02] | since check valves guide water flow, not electricity. | 因为因为止回阀是引导水流的 而不是引导电流 |
[29:07] | Which you would know if you were | 也就是说 如果你真的是一位 电工检查员的话 |
[29:09] | a real electrical inspector. | 你就会知道这些 |
[29:12] | You’re the time thief. | 你就是那位时间小贼 |
[29:15] | Prove it. | 证据呢? |
[29:17] | You didn’t know what a breaker box was. | 你不知道断路器箱是什么东西 |
[29:19] | So your thing with the electrical stuff in it? | 所以你们的那个放电子物品的东西在哪呢? |
[29:23] | Uh, the breaker box? | 额 你是指断路器箱吗? |
[29:24] | Right, um, the breaker box. | 对 对 就是断路器箱 |
[29:51] | – No, no, wait – Uh-uh. | – 不 不 等等 – 别动 |
[29:52] | We’re running out of time, Flash. | 我们就快要没时间了 闪电侠 |
[29:54] | Now help me get the hell out of here, | 现在帮助我离开这鬼地方 |
[29:57] | or Mrs. Flash gets it next. | 不然闪电侠夫人就是下一位 |
[30:10] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[30:12] | Lady Chronos | 克罗诺斯夫人 |
[30:12] | 克罗诺斯夫人:初次登场于2007年5月《全新原子侠》#9 原名”贾”,中国人,原子侠反派”矮星”的母亲,原子侠”蔡瑞安”的前爱人。 曾联合原子侠经典时间旅行反派”初代克罗诺斯”大卫·克林顿一起试图摧毁常青藤镇。 | |
[30:15] | The greatest thief time has ever known. | 最伟大的时间小贼 |
[30:18] | You know what’s happening, don’t you? | 你知道现在是什么状况 对吧? |
[30:19] | We’re being erased by time | 我们正在被时间抹除 |
[30:21] | because of this. | 就因为这个 |
[30:28] | Nice try. | 想得美 |
[30:30] | This time magnet has an identity matrix, | 这个时间磁石 自带一套身份矩阵 |
[30:32] | which I reset to my biometrics. | 还恰好录上了我的生物信息 |
[30:35] | Anyone tries to take it from me, they go boom. | 除了我以外的任何人要是想拿走它 他们就会爆炸 |
[30:38] | Yeah. | 行 |
[30:39] | Now get me out of here before we all die. | 现在 在我们都死掉之前 把我弄出这里 |
[30:42] | Why don’t you just get rid of the time magnet? | 你为何就不能把那时间磁石扔了呢? |
[30:45] | Uh-uh. | 不行 |
[30:46] | This baby is my retirement score. | 这宝贝东西可是我的退休之作 |
[30:48] | With it, I can just relax on the beach in the Caribbean. | 有了它 我就可以舒舒服服地躺在加勒比的沙滩上了 |
[30:54] | Then when I decide I wanna steal the Mona Lisa, | 然后呢 我要是又想偷走蒙娜丽莎画作 |
[30:56] | all I have to do is activate this, | 我也就只需要将它打开 |
[31:00] | and the magnet will bring it to me instantly. | 然后磁石即刻就能将它带到我的面前 |
[31:03] | If you just wanna leave, | 你要是只想离开 |
[31:04] | why’d you kill Howard and the others? | 那你为何还要杀死霍华德和其他人? |
[31:06] | I didn’t. | 不是我干的 |
[31:08] | The time magnet did. | 时间磁石自己做的 |
[31:10] | When I helped Howard up earlier and he handed me his hat, | 之前我扶起霍华德 他将帽子递到我手中 的时候 |
[31:13] | he unknowingly brushed against the magnet while it was cloaked. | 他在不经意间擦过了隐形时的磁石 |
[31:17] | Then 20 minutes later, poof. | 二十分钟后 人没了 |
[31:20] | You see, the time magnet is attracting | 你看 时间磁石正在吸引 |
[31:23] | temporal displacement particles– | 时间位移粒子– |
[31:25] | Causing everything to transmogrify. | 导致一切都在幻化 |
[31:27] | Yup. | 是的 |
[31:28] | That’s why when Howard disappeared, | 这就是为什么霍华德消失了 |
[31:30] | I knew I could use the magnet as a weapon. | 我就知道我可以将磁石作为一种武器 |
[31:34] | So what’s your plan to get me out of here? | 那么你们到底有什么计划把我带离这里? |
[31:36] | I already tried to use my speed. | 我已经试过用我的速度了 |
[31:38] | I can’t even get myself out, let alone someone else. | 我甚至都不能把我自己带出去 更别说别人了 |
[31:41] | Why don’t you just tell us how you got stuck here in the first place, | 你为何不告诉我们 你最先是怎么被困在这里的 |
[31:44] | and maybe we can find a way out of here together? | 那样或许我们就可以一起找到条脱困的方法了 |
[31:46] | You probably know this lab becomes | 你或许知道这间实验室 |
[31:48] | a Flash museum in the future. | 在未来是闪电侠博物馆 |
[31:51] | It’s defenses are impenetrable. | 它的防盗系统几乎是不可被攻破的 |
[31:54] | But I almost beat them before security boxed me in. | 但我差点就在保安来之前就成功了 |
[31:59] | Then I noticed the lab’s last major inspection | 然后我发现实验室在成为博物馆之前 |
[32:01] | before becoming a museum was dated today, April 5, 2023. | 最后的一次大检查是在 二零二三年四月五日 |
[32:06] | Fortunately, my chrono-belt allows me to jump through time | 幸运的是 我的时间腰带 可以允许我穿越时间 |
[32:09] | to a single location. | 到当前地点 |
[32:14] | So I used it to travel back here to the past. | 所以我便利用它穿越回到了过去的这个地点 |
[32:18] | Then all I had to do was sneak in here | 接下来我就只需要想办法溜进去 |
[32:21] | posing as an inspector. | 装扮成一位检查员 |
[32:23] | Let’s go, folks. | 开始吧 朋友们 |
[32:25] | Let’s go, folks. | 跟我来 朋友们 |
[32:27] | Then I simply traveled back to 2123, | 然后我就很简单地穿越回到了二一二三年 |
[32:29] | only this time appearing inside the weapons vault. | 只不过这次的时间虫洞直达武器库内部 |
[32:32] | Then I snatched the time magnet | 我便偷走了时间磁石 |
[32:34] | and came back here before anyone could notice I was gone. | 然后神不知鬼不觉地又回来了 |
[32:38] | After that, I just had to walk out of here, | 在之后 我就只需要离开这里就好了 |
[32:41] | but I couldn’t. | 但我发现我出不去 |
[32:43] | You were right, Flash. | 你是对的 闪电侠 |
[32:45] | The magnet’s so powerful, it’s attracting objects throughout time, | 磁石太强大了 它在吸引各时各地的物品 |
[32:48] | trapping us here in the process. | 在此过程中将我们困在这里 |
[32:51] | So what’s the solution, speedy? | 所以解决办法呢 快手? |
[32:54] | If your chrono-belt can transport you through time, | 要是你的时间腰带能带你穿越时间 |
[32:56] | why not just go to 2123, put the magnet back? | 为什么不能直接回到二一二三年 然后把磁石放回去呢? |
[32:58] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[33:00] | My belt lost its charge after I liberated– | 我的腰带用光了能量 去解救– |
[33:02] | – Stole. – Permanently borrowed | – “偷走” – 永久性暂借了 |
[33:04] | the time magnet. | 时间磁石 |
[33:07] | The magnet must have affected it too. | 一定是磁石影响到了腰带 |
[33:08] | Then let’s destroy the magnet. | 那咱们干脆就摧毁磁石吧 |
[33:10] | Do that and we all get reduced to subatomic sludge. | 那么做我们都会被沦为亚原子污泥 |
[33:13] | If we can’t destroy it, then we need to rejoin | 如果我们不能摧毁它 那我们就需要 |
[33:15] | the time magnet with its stabilizing agent. | 将时间磁石重新注入稳定剂 |
[33:17] | Uh-uh, like I said, parting with my retirement fund | 不行 就像我说的 带走我的退休基金 |
[33:19] | is not an option. | 不是一种选择 |
[33:21] | How long do we have before we all get erased? | 距离我们全被抹除掉 还剩多长时间呢? |
[33:22] | I don’t know, but it’s gotta be soon. | 我不知道 但肯定也快了 |
[33:26] | Unless you have a rapid rate kinetic generator | 除非你有某种快速动能发电机 |
[33:27] | hiding somewhere in here, I can’t recharge my belt. | 藏在这里的某个角落 不然我无法给我的腰带充电 |
[33:38] | We’ve got me. | 我们有我 |
[33:43] | If you wanna survive, I’m your only choice. | 你要是想活下去 我就是你唯一的选择 |
[33:55] | Working with the Flash. | 与闪电侠合作 |
[33:58] | I can’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[34:16] | Wait. | 等等 |
[34:19] | How do we know that we can trust you? | 我们怎么确定我们可以信任你? |
[34:21] | I’ve had the most direct contact with the magnet, | 我与磁石有过最直接的接触 |
[34:24] | so my mask can’t protect me much longer. | 所以我的面具也不再能保护我了 |
[34:27] | If I don’t restabilize this thing, | 我要是不及时把这玩意儿放回去的话 |
[34:30] | I’ll be the first to go. | 我就会是第一个死的 |
[34:59] | The second I return this, I’ll be arrested. | 我把这放回去的一瞬间 我就会被逮捕 |
[35:03] | At least you’ll be alive. | 至少你还会活着 |
[35:18] | How will we know putting the time magnet back worked? | 我们要怎么知道 把时间磁石放回去 就管用了呢? |
[35:34] | She did it. | 她做到了 |
[35:37] | Time’s reset itself. | 时间重置了自己 |
[35:39] | What about Howard and the others? | 霍华德和其他人呢? |
[35:41] | We’re right behind you. | 我们就在你们身后 |
[35:44] | Inspector Howard. | 检查员霍华德 |
[35:47] | You’re okay? | 你没事? |
[35:48] | No. | 有事 |
[35:50] | Ah, he will be once the inspection’s done. | 额 检查结束 他就会没事了 |
[35:54] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[36:02] | So first thing, why do you call this room the Speed Lab? | 所以首先 你们为什么管这里叫作速度实验室? |
[36:07] | Why do we call this room the Speed Lab? | 我们为什么叫这里速度实验室? |
[36:10] | We just really love the Flash. | 我们就是太热爱闪电侠了 |
[36:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:16] | Yup, he is a really… | 是的 他太… |
[36:18] | – Handsome. – Nice, handsome guy. | – 帅了 – 友善 帅气的一个家伙 |
[36:22] | Wouldn’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[36:23] | Never met him. | 从没见过他 |
[36:25] | Well… | 额… |
[36:26] | Okay, people, you know the drill. | 好了 各位 你们也知道该怎么做 |
[36:30] | All right, people. | 好了 各位 |
[36:32] | Let’s get started. | 咱们开始吧 |
[36:34] | – Handsome? – I mean, yeah. | – 帅气 – 我是说 的确啊 |
[36:41] | And so you guys have been stuck in the Speed Lab all day? | 所以你们全天都被困在了速度实验室里? |
[36:43] | Yeah, until the timeline reset itself | 是的 直到时间线重置了自己 |
[36:46] | and Howard and all the other inspectors walked in | 然后霍华德和其他检查员走了进来 |
[36:49] | like nothing had happened. | 仿佛一切都没发生后 |
[36:50] | And they didn’t remember a thing? | 而他们什么也不记得了? |
[36:52] | No, they just went back to their jobs. | 是的 他们直接就开始干活了 |
[36:54] | So now S.T.A.R. Labs is officially mold-free. | 而现在星辰实验室没有任何霉菌问题 |
[36:58] | And one of the safest nuclear facilities in the world. | 还是这世上最安全的核设施之一 |
[37:01] | Although I could have told you | 不过我可以直接告诉你们 |
[37:02] | you don’t have a mold problem. | 你们没有霉菌问题 |
[37:04] | How? | 怎么知道的? |
[37:05] | I don’t know. I just can. | 我不清楚 我就是知道 |
[37:07] | Well, we’re just glad we passed the inspection | 好吧 我们还是很高兴 我们通过了检查 |
[37:11] | after everything that’s happened here in the last nine years. | 毕竟在过去九年里 这里发生了那么多事 |
[37:29] | Let’s just say we were a little concerned. | 咱就是说 我们还是有点小担忧的 |
[37:31] | – Yeah. – And what about Lady Chronos? | – 是的 – 那克罗诺斯夫人最后怎么样了? |
[37:33] | Any chance she got away? | 有可能她逃脱了吗? |
[37:35] | Guess we’ll find out in 100 years. | 我猜一百年后我们就能知道了 |
[37:38] | Hey, how did it go with you and Carla? | 嘿 你和卡尔拉相处得怎么样了 |
[37:40] | Turns out she does not want me | 看起来她并不想要用我 |
[37:42] | to replace her daughters Caitlin or Frost. | 去替代她的女儿们 凯特琳和冰霜 |
[37:45] | She just wanted to get to know me as a friend, | 她只是想以朋友的身份 去认识我 |
[37:47] | and she seems very wise. | 而且她看起来很睿智 |
[37:49] | You know, as someone who’s only about eight weeks old, | 你知道吗 作为一位只有八周大的人 |
[37:52] | I really could use a strong female mentor… | 我真的很需要一位 强大的女性导师… |
[37:57] | and dinner. | 和一顿晚餐 |
[37:58] | Iris, I know you’re starving. | 爱瑞丝 我知道你很饿 |
[38:02] | How do you– actually, you know what? | 你怎么– 算了 你猜怎么着? |
[38:05] | It’s already super freaky. Never mind. | 这已经开始诡异起来了 当我没问 |
[38:06] | How about we get dinner for three at Helena’s? | 你们说 咱们仨要不去海琳娜家餐馆 吃一顿吧? |
[38:09] | – Cheese fries? – Yeah. | – 芝士薯条? – 好的 |
[38:11] | Yes, please. | 好 等不及了 |
[38:12] | Sounds amazing. | 听上去挺不错的 |
[38:14] | Do I like cheese fries? | 我喜欢芝士薯条吗? |
[38:16] | I don’t know. We’ll find out. | 我不知道 我们走着瞧吧 |
[38:23] | Hey, Chuck. | 嘿 查克 |
[38:27] | Oh, you can’t even look at me. | 你都不愿意看着我 |
[38:29] | I guess I deserve that. | 我想这是我应得的 |
[38:32] | But I have something I have to tell you. | 但我必须要跟你说件事 |
[38:36] | Just don’t. | 别 |
[38:37] | I know I messed up, okay? Big time. | 我知道我搞砸了 好吧 大错误 |
[38:41] | What I said to you earlier, I was way out of line, | 我之前对你说的话 实在是太越界了 |
[38:46] | and it was so not fair to you. | 而且还对你不公平 |
[38:47] | Chuck– | 查克– |
[38:48] | I moved way too fast, | 我进展得太快了 |
[38:50] | and I get why you freaked out. | 我也明白为什么你会被吓住 |
[38:52] | – Anybody would. – Chuck– | – 换作是任何人都会的 – 查克– |
[38:53] | So now you wanna call the whole thing off, which I– | 所以导致现在你想结束这一切 而我也– |
[38:56] | Chuck, you didn’t mess this up. | 查克 你没有搞砸 |
[38:59] | I did. | 搞砸的人是我 |
[39:00] | I’ve been in a lot of bad relationships, | 我经历过太多糟糕的恋情了 |
[39:03] | so it’s hard for me to accept a good one when it comes along. | 所以当一段美好恋情出现的时候 我难以去接受它 |
[39:10] | Well, not good. Great. | 嗯…不是”美好” 是完美 |
[39:16] | “Great relationship” as in us? | “完美恋情”是指咱俩的吗? |
[39:25] | When you said “I love you,” the first thing I thought was, | 当你说出”我爱你”的时候 我脑海里突然就在想 |
[39:29] | “What if this doesn’t work out or what if I screw it up | “要是这一切最后没成功咋办 或着要是我搞砸了 |
[39:32] | and I lose him,” but that’s my baggage, | 我就会失去他又该咋办” 但这是我的包袱 |
[39:36] | not yours. | 而不是你的 |
[39:38] | You were worried about losing me? | 你担心的是害怕失去我? |
[39:41] | Chuck, you’re one of the best things that’s ever happened to me, | 查克 你是这世上发生在我身上的 最棒的事物之一 |
[39:45] | and I don’t wanna push you away. | 而我不想要把你推开 |
[39:49] | So I guess what I’m trying to say is… | 所以我想我在努力讲出的话是… |
[39:55] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[39:59] | You do? | 真的? |
[40:01] | Yeah, I just– I hope I’m not too late. | 是 我只是– 我希望我没有说得太晚 |
[40:03] | No. | 没有 |
[40:05] | No, no, definitely not. | 没 没 绝对没有晚 |
[40:14] | Do you wanna go back to my place? | 你想回到我家吗? |
[40:16] | I do. | 我想 |
[40:17] | I–I definitely do, but you should know | 我–我肯定想 但你应该要知道 |
[40:20] | that I was very sad, and so I drank, like, seven Vibe-accinos, you know, | 我刚才非常难过 所以我喝了 大概七杯的”震波卡布奇诺” |
[40:28] | which means I’ll probably be wide awake for the next, | 所以这意味着我可能会在接下来的 |
[40:32] | you know, 10 to 12 hours, give or take. | 大概十到十二小时内 都会异常兴奋 |
[40:35] | Well, good thing we know how to work off all that energy. | 幸好我们知道该如何 消磨掉这些精力 |
[40:42] | Sorry about that. Yeah, sounds great. | 抱歉了 是的 听起来很棒 |
[41:02] | How could I still be hungry for dessert? | 我怎么能还能吃得下甜品啊? |
[41:05] | Do you need help? I could help you out. | 你需要我帮你吗?我可以帮你吃完 |
[41:07] | Get your own, pal. | 自己拿一份去 老兄 |
[41:08] | I will. | 行吧 |
[41:13] | Just so you know, you now have | 就顺便给你说一声 你现在 |
[41:15] | a freezer full of your favorite ice cream. | 有一整冰箱的 你最爱的冰淇淋了 |
[41:18] | – Best husband ever. – Yeah. | – 史上最佳丈夫 – 是 |
[41:21] | Thanks, boo. | 谢谢啦 |
[41:23] | So when do you think Nora develops her cookie dough craving? | 你认为诺拉什么时候 会对饼干面团产生渴望? |
[41:27] | No idea. But I think I’ll wait. | 不清楚 但我想我会等到 |
[41:29] | Let her tell us when she gets here. | 让她自己通过行动表现 告诉我们 |
[41:32] | Till then, let’s just spend each day | 在那之前 咱们还是好好享受 |
[41:35] | doing what we want to do in the moment. | 活在当前好了 |
[41:38] | To vanilla bean. | 敬香草味冰淇淋 |
[41:40] | And our little bean, ’cause when she gets here, | 还有我们的那位小冰淇淋 因为等她到时候了 |
[41:43] | we’re gonna be on her timetable for… | 我们就要上她的时间表了… |
[41:45] | Ever. | 直到永远 |
[41:48] | Forever. | 永远 |
[41:50] | Sounds good to me. | 听起来不错 |
[41:51] | Me too. | 我也这么觉得 |