时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | This whole thing is going to be awesome, awesome, awesome. | 这次的计划 会超级超级超级棒的 |
[00:05] | I’m telling you, | 我就这么给你说吧 |
[00:06] | Operation: Thirty, Flirty, and Thriving | “三十而立 风华正茂” 行动 |
[00:08] | is going to be one memorable shindig–I can feel it. | 会是历史上最具怀念价值的盛会–我就是知道 |
[00:10] | Yeah, and from what you told me, it sounds like it’s going to be | 是的 而从你告诉我的 这听上去会比 |
[00:13] | way better than the first time Barry turned 30. | 巴里第一次过三十岁生日的时候 出色太多太多 |
[00:15] | Oh, yeah, that time Team Flash spent the whole night fighting Cicada. | 哦是的 那次闪电小队一整晚都在和老蝉头打架 |
[00:18] | Well, thanks to Dr. Orloff’s gamma ray, | 感谢奥尔洛夫博士的伽马射线吧 |
[00:20] | Barry’s got a second crack at it, | 巴里能体验两回 过三十岁生日的感觉 |
[00:21] | ’cause on a cellular level, he’s still just 29. | 因为就细胞水平而言 他现在还是二十九岁 |
[00:26] | Hey, what happened? | 嘿 发生什么了? |
[00:27] | My readings are saying that you’re– | 我这边的数据显示你– |
[00:29] | Better than ever. | 好得不能再好了 |
[00:30] | Okay, so as far as everything else goes, | 好吧 目前为止所有事物看上去 |
[00:32] | I mean, I think we’re good. | 都很 我想都好着呢 |
[00:34] | Chester, you are still in charge of entertainment. | 切斯特 你还是负责娱乐环节 |
[00:36] | Allegra, you and I have already done all the decorating. | 阿莱格娜 你和我已经完成了所有的装饰部分 |
[00:38] | Khione is picking up the cake, so… | 喀俄涅正在去取蛋糕 所以… |
[00:40] | Do you guys think he’s going to be surprised? | 你们大家伙觉得他会感到惊喜吗? |
[00:42] | He better be. | 他最好会 |
[00:47] | Okay, I just need to grab my laptop. | 好了 我只需要拿到我的笔记本电脑 |
[00:50] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[00:55] | Wally, Dig… | 沃利 迪格… |
[00:58] | You guys got me. | 我真没想到啊 |
[00:59] | Come here, man. | 来这里 老兄 |
[01:01] | – Happy birthday. – Thanks. Good to see you. | – 生日快乐 – 谢谢 很高兴见到你 |
[01:03] | May your current rotation around the sun be your best yet. | 祝愿这一轮的绕太阳公转 是你最棒的一年 |
[01:07] | Okay. Thank you. Guys! | 好啊 谢谢你们 朋友们 |
[01:32] | Yo, party people, let’s get wild! | 哟 大家伙们 咱们疯起来吧 |
[01:38] | It’s got dried sendru and honey. | 里面有脱水石榴和蜂蜜 |
[01:40] | It’ll be good for your morning sickness, I hope, | 希望能缓解你的晨吐 |
[01:42] | and it tastes delicious. | 而且它很好喝 |
[01:43] | – Okay, cheers. – Cheers. | – 好的 干杯 – 干杯 |
[01:45] | Oh, yeah? | 好喝吧? |
[01:47] | – Barry, you have to try this. – Oh, yeah? | – 巴里 你必须得尝尝这个 – 哦 这么好喝? |
[01:48] | Excuse us. Barry, happy birthday. | 抱歉打扰一下 巴里 生日快乐 |
[01:50] | Can you settle something for us? | 你能帮我们决定点事儿吗? |
[01:52] | Sure. | 当然 |
[01:53] | See, I think I was a better CCPD captain | 你看 我觉得我是位更出色的中城警局警监 |
[01:55] | because I’m not a meta-human. | 因为我不是一位超人类 |
[01:57] | It keeps me objective. | 这让我保持客观 |
[01:59] | Chief, having meta-abilities gives me | 警长 拥有超人类的能力让我 |
[02:01] | a better understanding of what meta-criminals go through | 更能理解超人类罪犯都经历了什么 |
[02:03] | and how they’re thinking. | 以及他们思考的方式 |
[02:04] | Being human implies I’m treating | 作为人类意味着我 |
[02:06] | meta-criminals and non-meta-criminals equally. | 会平等对待 超人类罪犯 和非超人类罪犯 |
[02:08] | Actually, it implies you’re more biased | 实际上 这只意味着你会更有偏见 |
[02:10] | because non-metas set up the system in the first place. | 因为一开始是非超人类立定的规则 |
[02:13] | What do you think? | 你怎么看? |
[02:15] | Um, that… | 呃… |
[02:17] | Central City is lucky to have you both. | 中心城很幸运能拥有你们两位 |
[02:22] | Okay, okay, do you guys mind if I borrow the man | 好了 好了 你们两位介意我和 |
[02:24] | of the hour for a moment? | 风云人物谈一会儿吗? |
[02:25] | I have a special gift for him. | 我有一样特别的礼物送给他 |
[02:27] | How does it feel being 30 all over again? | 再次体验三十岁生日是什么感觉? |
[02:29] | Unreal, I guess. | 不真实 应该 |
[02:31] | Because it’s special, Barry, which means it requires a special gift. | 那是因为它很特殊 巴里 这也意味着你需要同样特殊的礼物 |
[02:35] | – Dig, I– – No, no, please, open it. | – 迪格 我– – 没事没事 请打开吧 |
[02:44] | We thought we lost it when Earth-38 was destroyed. | 我们以为它在地球三十八号被摧毁的时候就遗失了 |
[02:46] | But A.R.G.U.S. Found it in National City. | 但天眼会还是在纳欣诺市找到了它 |
[02:53] | It’s hard to believe it’s been three years, right? | 很难想象已经过去三年了 是吧? |
[02:56] | Sometimes I’ll be at the grocery store, man, | 有时我在杂货店的时候 老兄 |
[02:58] | or with my kids, and, uh… | 或是和我孩子待在一起的时候… |
[03:01] | grief will hit me all over again. | 悲伤会再次向我袭来 |
[03:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:08] | It’s hard. | 很艰难 |
[03:10] | We don’t get the chance to say goodbye to someone. | 我们没有机会和他人说再见 |
[03:13] | I’m sorry to hear about Caitlin, | 发生在凯特琳身上的事 我很抱歉 |
[03:15] | losing her so soon after Frost. | 我知道冰霜才刚刚逝去不久 |
[03:17] | Eh, having Khione’s helped. | 我们有喀俄涅的帮助 |
[03:19] | But something about it all still just doesn’t feel right. | 但即便如此 还是有些地方感觉不是很对 |
[03:25] | That’s why I-I can’t accept this. | 这也是为什么我–我不能接受这个 |
[03:27] | Barry, Oliver would have wanted you to have this. | 巴里 奥利弗会想让你收下它的 |
[03:29] | I’m sorry, Dig. | 我很抱歉 迪格 |
[03:31] | Maybe we should just display it in the hall. | 或许我们就应该把它列在正义大厅里 |
[03:39] | Does Khione need help with the cake? | 喀俄涅需要帮忙拿蛋糕吗? |
[03:41] | Oh, she said there’s a huge line at the bakery. | 哦 她说蛋糕店前排着一列超长的队伍 |
[03:43] | So I figured, while we’re waiting, | 所以我想着 既然我们刚好在等待 |
[03:45] | I might as well give you this. | 那我不如把这个给你 |
[03:49] | You know it’s not my birthday, right? | 你明白今天不是我的生日 对吧? |
[03:51] | It’s just a little something that I made you | 只是一样我为你做的 |
[03:53] | for our one-month anniversary. | 在一起一个月纪念礼物 |
[03:57] | It’s beautiful. | 好美啊 |
[03:59] | And it’s not just for show. | 这不止是好看用的 |
[04:00] | I know you’ve been worried about the “light meta” buzz, | 我知道你很担心关于”光线超人类”的那些报道 |
[04:03] | so I designed this to conceal your identity. | 所以我设计了它 帮你隐藏身份 |
[04:05] | It’s got a facial transmogrifier inside it. | 它里面有一个面部变形器 |
[04:08] | This way, you can concentrate on using | 这样你就可以专注于 |
[04:10] | all your powers to kick ass | 用你的能力去除恶 |
[04:13] | and not on trying to hide your face. | 而同时不用去担心隐藏自己的身份了 |
[04:16] | Thanks. That’ll come in handy. | 谢谢 正需要呢 |
[04:19] | Plus, now got a little piece of me | 而且 这样也给我能力 |
[04:21] | keeping you safe out there. | 在你外出的时候 保护你了 |
[04:24] | I love it. | 我太喜欢了 |
[04:25] | And I love you, too. | 我爱你 |
[04:32] | Yo, I’ll tell you what I want | 哟 我会告诉你我想要什么 |
[04:33] | What I really, really want | 我究竟 究竟想要什么 |
[04:35] | Yo, tell me what you want, what you really, really want | 哟 快告诉我你想要什么 你究竟究竟想要什么 |
[04:37] | I’ll tell you what I want, what I really, really want | 我会告诉你我想要什么 我究竟究竟想要什么 |
[04:39] | Yo, tell me what you want, what you really, really want | 哟 告诉我你想要什么 你究竟究竟想要什么 |
[04:42] | That’s a hit. | 真好听 |
[04:43] | I wanna, I wanna, I wanna | 我想要 我想要 我想要 |
[04:45] | I wanna really, really, really wanna zigazag, ah | 我真的真的真的想要的是雪茄 |
[04:47] | You know there’s a whole party going on in there, right? | 你知道那边正开着派对呢吧 |
[04:53] | I just needed some air. | 我就是想先独自待会儿 |
[04:55] | Hey, thanks for coming all the way for this. | 嘿 谢谢你专程跑回来一趟 |
[04:57] | How are the Himalayas? | 喜马拉雅山那边怎么样了? |
[04:58] | Well, Bakinimal has been helping me a lot | 嗯…比丘尼·阿玛拉在我的开悟过程中 |
[05:01] | with my journey to enlightenment, which is good. | 帮了我很多很多 这很棒 |
[05:03] | But when Iris told me about the Red Death, | 但当爱瑞丝告诉我关于红死魔的时候 |
[05:06] | it kind of gave me an idea. | 我算是想到了个点子 |
[05:07] | You know how I can project my consciousness into the Speed Force? | 你知道我能把我的意识投入到神速力中吧? |
[05:11] | Well, I’ve been doing it to find alternate timelines. | 其实就是 我一直在这么做去寻找别的时间线 |
[05:14] | What for? | 为什么? |
[05:15] | Since there are other timelines, | 既然外面有其它的时间线 |
[05:17] | there’s probably another me out there | 那么大概就还有另一个我 |
[05:18] | who has already achieved enlightenment | 一个已经开悟了的我 |
[05:20] | and could help me find it, too. | 而或许他也能帮助我开悟 |
[05:22] | I mean, you already seem so in touch with yourself. | 我是说 你自己似乎已经很了解其中了 |
[05:26] | – Can’t you do it on your own? – I wish it was that simple. | – 你不能自己开悟吗? – 我真希望能有这么简单 |
[05:30] | true awakening requires a deep examination of the self. | 真正的开悟需求对自我进行深刻的审视 |
[05:34] | And when you have baggage like I do, it’s just– | 而当你有我身上的这番负担时 就变得– |
[05:36] | it can hold you back. | 它拽住你了的双腿 |
[05:38] | What baggage? | 什么负担? |
[05:40] | I just–I thought the whole point of you going to Tibet | 我就是–我以为你去西藏的整个重点 |
[05:43] | was to deal with things from your past. | 就是去处理来自你过去的事物 |
[05:53] | Just forget it. | 算了忘了我说的吧 |
[05:55] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[06:02] | Sparkling cider for the hostess. | 闪亮的苹果酒送给女主人 |
[06:06] | Champagne for the birthday boy. | 而香槟送给我们的生日男孩 |
[06:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:09] | Okay, everybody, ting, ting, ting, ting, ting, ting, ting. | 好了大家伙们 叮叮叮 注意了 |
[06:11] | Please, raise a glass for the birthday boy. | 请求大家 为生日男孩敬上一杯 |
[06:13] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[06:15] | – Cheers. – Happy birthday. | – 干杯 – 生日快乐 |
[06:17] | – Happy birthday, Barry. – Speech. | – 生日快乐 巴里 – 演讲 |
[06:18] | Speech. Speech, speech, speech. | 演讲 演讲 演讲 来场演讲 |
[06:21] | I mean, what can I say, except, um, I feel | 我该说什么好呢 额 我感到 |
[06:23] | really lucky to have the best friends and family in the world. | 非常的幸运 能拥有这世上最棒的朋友和家人 |
[06:27] | So here’s to you guys. | 所以这杯酒敬给你们大家 |
[06:29] | I love you all. | 我爱你们所有人 |
[06:30] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | – 干杯 – 干杯 |
[06:32] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[06:37] | Chester, this cider tastes a little expired. | 切斯特 这苹果酒喝上去感觉像是过期了已经 |
[06:40] | – It’s not just the cider. – I don’t feel so good. | – 不止是苹果酒像是过期了 – 我感觉不太好 |
[06:43] | Yeah, me neither. | 是 我也是 |
[06:47] | Everybody stop drinking now. | 所有人快别喝了 |
[06:50] | Iris, hey. | 爱瑞丝 嘿 |
[06:59] | Barry, what is happening? | 巴里 发生什么了? |
[07:01] | Quite the festivities, Mr. Allen. | 多棒的庆祝活动啊 艾伦先生 |
[07:03] | My invitation must have been lost in the mail. | 给我的请柬 肯定是被邮局弄丢了 |
[07:17] | I hope you don’t mind me crashing your party. | 我希望你不介意我来参加你的派对 |
[07:27] | Why all the sour faces? | 怎么一个个脸都拉得那么长 |
[07:29] | Don’t tell me I’ve missed the cake. | 别告诉我 蛋糕已经切了 |
[07:34] | What did you do to them? | 你对他们做了什么? |
[07:36] | Is this how you greet an old friend, | 这就是你问候一位老朋友的方式吗 |
[07:38] | especially one that’s just escaped A.R.G.U.S.? | 特别是一位刚刚逃狱出天眼会的老友? |
[07:38] | 前情回顾:在2022年的绿箭宇宙联动漫画《始源地球》”闪电侠”期和”英雄微光”期的彩蛋中,西斯科发现血魔逃脱了天眼会的监狱。 在这些彩蛋中我们还得知天眼会的监狱还关押着鲨鱼王、大梁、天气女巫、心灵海盗和北极星医生等人。 | |
[07:40] | You know, I came right back here so we could pick up where we left off. | 你知道 我大老远回到这里 就是为了能够继续我们上次的话题 |
[07:44] | And now I find out you’re having a party without me. | 而现在 我逮到你开派对不请我 |
[07:47] | Look, I don’t know you, | 听着 我不认识你 |
[07:48] | but I know that we can solve this without violence. | 但我知道 我们可以在不使用暴力的情况下 解决这问题 |
[07:51] | Mr. West… | 韦斯特先生… |
[07:53] | I don’t want violence. | 我不想要暴力 |
[07:55] | I simply wish to save the world. | 我只是单纯地想要拯救世界 |
[07:57] | You don’t want to save anyone. | 你不想拯救任何人 |
[07:58] | You’re a monster who wants to absorb us all into your sick mind. | 你是一只想要 把我们所有人都吸入进 你那变态思想中 的怪物 |
[08:02] | Is that such an unfair price to pay for immortality? | 为了得到永生 付出这点代价很过分吗? |
[08:05] | You hurt Iris, I will wipe every last one of your cells off this planet. | 你要是伤害到了爱瑞丝 我就把你身上所有的细胞全部消灭 |
[08:09] | Fear not. | 不要害怕 |
[08:10] | Your wife is perfectly safe and healthy, | 你的妻子很安全 很健康 |
[08:12] | and she’ll stay that way forever, | 而她也会永远保持这样 |
[08:14] | which means your daughter will never know an orphan’s grief. | 这也就意味着 你的女儿永远也不会体验作为孤儿的感受 |
[08:17] | On the contrary, little Nora West-Allen | 恰好相反 小诺拉·韦斯特-艾伦 |
[08:19] | would be the first blood baby born into a whole new world. | 将会成为新世界里诞生的第一个血盟婴儿 |
[08:27] | Your anger means nothing, Barry. | 别无能狂怒了 巴里 |
[08:29] | And last time, I made you into a blood brother first, | 上一次 我率先把你变成了血盟友 |
[08:31] | only for your meddlesome team to rise up against me. | 导致你那多管闲事的队伍合起来对付我 |
[08:34] | But this time, they won’t have that chance. | 但是这次 他们可没机会了 |
[08:37] | And soon, your meager healing factors will run out, too. | 很快 你那微弱的治愈因子也会耗尽 |
[08:40] | I don’t know what you’re up to, | 虽然我不知道你在策划什么 |
[08:42] | but you’re not going to get into my head again. | 但我是不会再让你进入我的大脑的 |
[08:45] | But, Barry… | 可是 巴里… |
[08:50] | I already am. | 我已经进来了 |
[09:10] | Time to begin the good work. | 好戏开场了 |
[09:14] | Someone didn’t drink their champagne. | 看来有人没喝香槟呢 |
[09:18] | Uh, bro, I’m not really much of a drinker. | 我…我其实不太会喝酒 |
[09:21] | That’s no fun. | 那多没意思 |
[09:23] | Now I’m going to have to bring the party to you. | 不如现在我给你找点乐子 |
[09:33] | Sweet Duane Jones. | 我勒个杜安·琼斯嘞 |
[09:37] | Oh, no, frak this. | 不要过来 救命 |
[09:45] | How fascinating. | 真令人惊讶呢 |
[09:47] | You’re sharing your oxygen with the embryo inside you. | 你体内的胎儿在共用你的氧气 |
[09:51] | And she’s sharing her healing factors with you. | 而你同时也在共用她的治愈因子 |
[09:54] | – We’re going to stop you. – No, you won’t. | – 我们会阻止你的 – 别天真了 |
[09:57] | I’ve been playing the long game, and you… | 我一直在拉长线钓大鱼 而你们… |
[10:00] | have already lost. | 已经输了 |
[10:05] | Ramsey! | 拉姆齐 |
[10:08] | I know you can hear me! | 我知道你能听见我说话 |
[10:12] | You can’t fool me again. | 你骗不了我第二次的 |
[10:14] | Those visions you showed me last time, they were lies, made to tempt me! | 上次 那些都是你为了诱惑我所编造的幻象和谎言 |
[10:18] | I never lied to you, Barry. | 我可没有欺骗你 巴里 |
[10:21] | I just showed you a future where you | 我只是给你展示了一个 |
[10:24] | had the power to end death. | 赋予你终结死亡权力的未来 |
[10:27] | But you rejected my offer. | 但你拒绝了 |
[10:29] | And now your friends are dropping like flies. | 而现在你的朋友们像苍蝇般一个个死去 |
[10:34] | –Nash, Caitlin, Frost– it’s quite the list. | –纳什 凯特琳 冰霜–都在名单之中 |
[10:38] | – You can’t break me again. – I don’t need to, Barry. | – 这次你不会再击溃我意志了 – 我根本不需要这样做 巴里 |
[10:41] | This time I have a more interesting target in mind, | 这次我有一个更感兴趣的目标 |
[10:45] | just as fleet-footed, too, only more perceptive. | 他一样很敏捷 而且更具洞察力 |
[10:49] | Wally. | 沃利 |
[10:56] | Wally. | 沃利 |
[10:59] | Son. | 我的孩子 |
[11:00] | Wally? | 沃利? |
[11:02] | Mama needs her medicine. | 妈妈需要她的药 |
[11:09] | Wally! | 沃利 |
[11:11] | Mama needs her medicine. Wally… | 妈妈需要她的药 沃利… |
[11:15] | I’m sorry, Mr. West. | 不好意思 韦斯特先生 |
[11:17] | I thought seeing your childhood home would be comforting, | 我以为看到你的童年会很欣慰 |
[11:19] | but I suppose it is rather spartan, | 但没想到会如此艰苦 |
[11:23] | especially compared to Barry’s. | 尤其是当和巴里的童年相比起来的时候 |
[11:26] | Why’d you bring me here? | 你为什么带我来这里? |
[11:28] | Because you need a friend, Wallace, | 因为你需要一个朋友 沃利斯 |
[11:30] | and because we can help each other. | 因为我们可以互相帮助 |
[11:32] | I’d never help you. | 我永远都不会帮你的 |
[11:33] | But you already have. | 但你已经帮了 |
[11:35] | You see, the last time I encountered Team Flash, | 你想 上次我遇到了闪电侠小队 |
[11:38] | when I possessed Barry’s mind, | 当我掌控巴里的大脑时 |
[11:40] | I learned what was coming– | 我看见了将要发生的事– |
[11:43] | a crisis to end the Multiverse. | 一个抹去多元宇宙的危机 |
[11:47] | But I guess it didn’t take. | 但我想那没能成功 |
[11:57] | No, you’re wrong. | 不 你错了 |
[11:59] | The Multiverse is dead. | 多元宇宙已经灭亡了 |
[12:02] | I know because I lost Jesse. | 我很清楚 因为我失去了杰西 |
[12:06] | She’s never coming back. | 她再也回不来了 |
[12:08] | Tell me something, Wallace. | 跟我说说 沃利斯 |
[12:10] | What did you see out there when you projected your consciousness– | 当你投射你的意识到神速力时–你看到了什么? |
[12:14] | alternate timelines… | 是其它的时间线… |
[12:17] | or other Earths? | 还是其它地球? |
[12:19] | Yes, Wallace, you can sense them. | 没错 沃利斯 你能感知道它们的存在 |
[12:22] | So isn’t it possible that there’s another Jesse Quick | 所以有没有可能存在着另外一个杰西快客? |
[12:24] | out there somewhere just waiting | 就在某个地方 |
[12:26] | for her Prince Charming to come and find her? | 等着她的白马王子去找到她? |
[12:30] | You’re trying to trick me, | 我知道你想蛊惑我 |
[12:32] | but you can’t tempt me with simple desires. | 但你这些简单的欲望没办法做到 |
[12:35] | I know my truth. | 我了解自己的事实 |
[12:37] | And why have you failed in your quest for enlightenment? | 那你又为什么在寻求开悟的道路上失败了呢? |
[12:40] | I know you’ve been wrestling with the darkness inside you | 我知道你一直在与内心的黑暗做斗争 |
[12:44] | and how desperate you are to rid yourself of it. | 而且你十分渴望摆脱它 |
[12:47] | But you can’t, not on your own. | 但你做不到 至少你自己做不到 |
[12:50] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你 |
[12:52] | How, by turning me into a zombie? | 怎么帮我 通过把我变成丧尸吗? |
[12:54] | No, by unlocking your true potential. | 不 通过释放你真正的潜力 |
[13:01] | This is your future, Wally West. | 这 是你的未来 沃利·韦斯特 |
[13:03] | You will enlighten the entire world | 你将会点亮整个世界 |
[13:05] | and all the other worlds yet to be discovered. | 以及所有其它尚未被发现的世界 |
[13:13] | All you have to do is choose life. | 你只需要 选择生命 |
[13:17] | No, y-you turned everybody I loved into your slave. | 不 你把我爱的人都变成了你的奴隶 |
[13:20] | That’s not choice. | 这根本不是选择 |
[13:22] | I understand your hesitation. | 我理解你的顾虑 |
[13:24] | No one has ever really believed in you, have they? | 从来没有人真正信任你 不是吗? |
[13:27] | You have been cut down your entire life, | 你这辈子都很委屈 |
[13:30] | forced to watch your mother suffer. | 被迫看着你的母亲受苦 |
[13:34] | It is a pain that I know all too well. | 这是一种我再清楚不过的痛苦 |
[13:39] | My mother was diagnosed with HLH, | 我的母亲 被诊断为噬血细胞综合症 |
[13:42] | and I couldn’t save her either, Wally. | 但我没办法救她 沃利 |
[13:45] | I had to watch her die. | 我只能看着她死去 |
[13:48] | And we have that in common. | 我们有相同之处 |
[13:51] | Then you understand what it is that I’m trying to do– | 所以你一定会明白 为什么我要想尽办法– |
[13:54] | that it’s about more than just stopping death. | 不仅仅是为了结束死亡 |
[13:56] | It is about ending the suffering | 更是为了结束那些 |
[13:58] | that we have both endured, that, together, we can create | 我们所忍受的痛苦 我们一起 |
[14:02] | a Multiverse where no one has to watch | 将会创造一个多元宇宙 |
[14:04] | their loved ones die… | 在那里 所有人都不用看着所爱之人死去 |
[14:07] | ever again. | 永远不会 |
[14:15] | Okay, okay, just me. | 冷静 现在就剩你自己了 |
[14:18] | Okay, all your friends are zombies. | 你的朋友们都变成了丧尸 |
[14:21] | But it’s, uh–it’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的没事的– |
[14:23] | You just got to call for help. | 只要找到人帮忙 |
[14:26] | Hello? Is anyone there? | 喂?有人吗? |
[14:28] | Iris? | 爱瑞丝? |
[14:29] | Oh, I thought you were a zombie. | 我以为你变成丧尸了 |
[14:31] | Little Nora’s healing factor– | 小诺拉的治愈因子– |
[14:33] | i-it’s holding off the infection for now. | 暂时控制住了感染 |
[14:36] | Look, I locked myself in a time vault, | 听着 我把自己关在时间穹顶里了 |
[14:38] | but someone cut the power to the outside comms. | 但有人切断了外面通讯的电源 |
[14:42] | Iris? | 爱瑞丝? |
[14:44] | Iris, can you hear me? | 爱瑞丝 能听见吗? |
[14:46] | I’ve been waiting for you, Chuck. | 我还在等着你呢 查克 |
[14:48] | What, don’t you want to give your lover a kiss? | 怎么 难道你不想亲一下你的爱人么 |
[14:52] | No, no, no, no. You’re not Allegra. | 不 不 不 不 你不是阿莱格娜 |
[14:55] | You’re Ramsey controlling her body. | 你是控制着她躯体的拉姆齐 |
[14:58] | And what a powerful body it is. | 看看这个强大的躯体啊 |
[15:01] | Doing this to people ain’t a gift. | 这样做 可不算是礼物 |
[15:02] | What else would you call eternal life? | 不然你觉得永生是什么? |
[15:05] | I’d call it hell on Earth. | 我觉得这是人间地狱 |
[15:07] | You know what? I’ll leave you alone. | 你知道吗? 我不管你了 |
[15:16] | Unfortunately, the rest of my brothers and sisters | 但不幸的是 我其他的兄弟姐妹 |
[15:18] | have different plans. | 有不同的计划 |
[15:23] | Leave Wally alone. | 不要伤害沃利 |
[15:25] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[15:27] | I have no intention of harming him. | 我没有伤害他的打算 |
[15:29] | But if I did, it would be just one more | 但要是我伤害他了 那也只是 |
[15:32] | sacrifice in your name, right? | 你名下的又一次牺牲而已 对吧? |
[15:34] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:36] | Is it me, or is the lighting in here a tad too melodramatic? | 是我的错觉 还是这里的灯光太夸张了 |
[15:41] | Can I get a grip or an electrician over here? | 我能找个电工来看看么? |
[15:46] | What the hell? Where are we? | 发生了什么?我们在哪? |
[15:49] | Language, Barry, it’s a family show. | 注意用词 巴里 这可是一档供家人一起观看的节目 |
[15:51] | Now you’ll have to keep up if we’re going to make our day. | 如果你想度过愉快的一天 就跟紧我 |
[15:53] | After all, you’re the star of the show. | 毕竟 你才是这个节目的主角 |
[16:03] | Wait, what’s– what’s happening? | 等等–这是怎么回事? |
[16:05] | – Okay, ready to try one? – What is this? | – 大伙们 准备好开拍了吗? – 这是什么情况? |
[16:07] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[16:08] | Making you look good, champ. | 让你更上镜一点 大赢家 |
[16:10] | All right, lock it up. | 好了 准备开始 |
[16:11] | 嗨孩子们, 我是闪电侠! | |
[16:17] | Hey, man, love your work. | 嘿伙计 加油干 |
[16:20] | Roll sound. | 录音开机 |
[16:25] | Mark. | 标记 |
[16:27] | Ready, and action. | 预备 开拍 |
[16:31] | 嗨孩子们, 我是闪电侠! | |
[16:34] | 嗨孩子们, 我是闪电侠! | |
[16:36] | Hi, kids. | 嗨 孩子们 |
[16:38] | I’m the Flash. | 我是闪电侠 |
[16:39] | 你们知道当一个人 从大事件中幸存下来 | |
[16:41] | Did you know that when a person survives an event | 你们知道当一个人从大事件中幸存下来 |
[16:45] | that others didn’t, it can lead to… | 而其他人则都没能幸免于难时 这会给那个人… |
[16:48] | feelings of guilt? | 带来愧疚吗? |
[16:49] | 而其他人则都没能幸免于难时, 这会给那个人带来愧疚吗? | |
[16:50] | 这便是闪电侠的真相! | |
[16:52] | That’s a Flash fact. | 这便是闪电侠的真相 |
[16:56] | No, I’m not–I’m not doing this. | 不 我不–我不要这样 |
[16:58] | Cut. That’s a cut, everyone. | 停 就此停止 所有人 |
[17:04] | Frost. | 冰霜 |
[17:08] | It’s okay that she’s dead, Barry. | 她死了就死了 没事的巴里 |
[17:12] | It’s more important that you live. | 重要的是你活下来了 |
[17:14] | You’re the star, right? | 你才是主角 不是吗? |
[17:16] | No. No, that’s not true. | 不 这不是对的 |
[17:18] | You matter more than the rest of us. | 你比我们其他人更重要 |
[17:20] | That’s why it’s okay that you got those extra years and we didn’t. | 这也就是为什么你可以多活几年 而我们却不行 |
[17:24] | I didn’t want extra time, not without all of you. | 我不想要这些附加的时间 没有你们我不想要它 |
[17:26] | Oh, that’s lunch. | 呕 行吧 午休了午休了 |
[17:37] | Wally… | 沃利… |
[17:40] | are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[17:43] | Young Wallace is better than ever. | 小沃利斯好得不能再好了 |
[17:45] | He and I had a very enlightening conversation. | 他和我进行了一场很有启发性的讨论 |
[17:50] | Listen to me, Wally. | 听我说 沃利 |
[17:53] | Whatever Ramsey showed you, it’s not real. | 不管拉姆齐都给你看了什么 那都不是真的 |
[17:57] | Shut up, Barry. | 闭嘴吧 巴里 |
[17:58] | Just shut up. | 你就闭嘴吧 |
[17:59] | This anger isn’t you. | 这个愤怒并不来源于你 |
[18:02] | Ramsey’s manipulating you, so you’ll choose to follow him. | 拉姆齐在操控你 你只能选择接受他的操控 |
[18:06] | It’s the only way he can beat our speed healing | 这是他能击溃我们神速力自愈 |
[18:08] | and take over our minds. | 并控制我们大脑的唯一办法 |
[18:10] | He doesn’t care about you, Wallace. | 他压根就不关心你 沃利斯 |
[18:12] | He’s been living with your father, pawing at your sister, | 在你被困在那悲戚之地时 他却一直在跟你父亲生活一起 |
[18:15] | while you were trapped in that hellhole. | 又对你姐姐动手动脚 |
[18:18] | You were living my life. | 你之前一直在过我的人生 |
[18:20] | Wally, I know how hard it was for you growing up. | 沃利 我知道你的成长之路是多么艰辛 |
[18:23] | No, you don’t! You don’t know anything! | 不 你不知道 你什么都不知道 |
[18:26] | But Joe and Iris didn’t even know that you existed. | 但是乔和爱瑞丝那时甚至都不知道你的存在 |
[18:28] | Keep his name out your mouth. Joe West is my dad, mine. | 你别说他的名字 乔·韦斯特是我爸 我父亲 |
[18:31] | He’s not yours. | 他不是你的 |
[18:33] | But you stole him anyway from me. | 但你把他从我身边偷走了 |
[18:35] | You got to have two dads who loved you. | 你有两个爱你的爸爸 |
[18:37] | I had nobody, Barry. | 而我一个爸爸都没有 巴里 |
[18:39] | You’re so selfish. | 你真自私 |
[18:42] | And you know why? | 你知道为什么吗? |
[18:44] | Because you think that you’re the only person that matters. | 因为你认为 你才是那个唯一重要的人 |
[18:48] | Wally… | 沃利… |
[18:50] | Joe loves you. | 乔爱你 |
[18:52] | And I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[19:00] | Well, I hate you. | 好吧 我憎恨你 |
[19:06] | Yes! | 好耶 |
[19:35] | Oh, Barry, Barry, Barry… | 哦 巴里 巴里 巴里… |
[19:39] | what have you done this time? | 你这次又捅了什么篓子了? |
[19:51] | No. | 不 |
[19:55] | No, Ramsey’s still messing with my head. | 不 拉姆齐还在我的脑子里乱搞 |
[19:57] | Barry, you need to calm down. | 巴里 你需要冷静下来 |
[19:59] | You’re not real. | 你不是真的 |
[20:01] | How did I get here? | 我怎么到这里的? |
[20:03] | Wally, he was a blood brother. He attacked me. | 沃利 他被感染成血盟友了 他袭击了我 |
[20:10] | He killed me. | 他把我杀了 |
[20:12] | Dying is the easy part. | 死去是简单的那部分 |
[20:14] | Remember? | 还记得么? |
[20:18] | – It’s really you. – Yeah. | – 真的是你 – 是啊 |
[20:22] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[20:25] | Okay. | 好了 |
[20:26] | Okay, let go. | 好了 放手吧 |
[20:28] | Barry, let go. | 巴里 放手 |
[20:30] | Wait. If you’re here, that means I’m really– | 等等 如果你在这 那也就说明我真的– |
[20:33] | You’re dead. | 你死了 |
[20:35] | Otherwise, why would I let you hug me that long? | 不然我怎么会允许你 抱我那么长时间的? |
[20:40] | But if I’m dead, no one’s there to stop them. | 但是如果我死了 那就没人阻止他们了 |
[20:43] | Iris, the baby, the– the whole world is in danger. | 爱瑞丝 我的孩子 全–全世界都陷入危险了 |
[20:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:48] | But it’s not just your world that’s in danger. | 但不只是你的世界陷入危险了 |
[20:52] | When I took on the power of the Spectre, | 在我掌握了幽灵的力量时 |
[20:55] | I thought that I was simply creating Earth-Prime. | 我本以为我只是创造了始源地球 仅此而已 |
[20:58] | But I was also making something else– | 但是我也制造出了些别的东西– |
[21:01] | a new Multiverse to replace the one that had fallen. | 一个来替换原来已经陨落的 新的多元宇宙 |
[21:07] | But when we fought the Red Death, | 但是当我们对抗红死魔时 |
[21:08] | she thought she escaped from her timeline into an alternate one. | 她以为她是从自己的时间线 逃到了另一个时间线上 |
[21:10] | She is from Earth-4125. | 她来自地球四一二五号 |
[21:12] | You’re numbering them? | 你给平行宇宙计数了? |
[21:14] | I’ve had a bit of time on my hands– | 我手头有那么点时间– |
[21:17] | keeping an eye on threats to these new worlds, | 来关注这些对新世界的威胁 |
[21:20] | like your friend Ramsey Rosso. | 就比如你的这位朋友 拉姆齐·罗索 |
[21:23] | He wants to spread his infectious cells | 他想要向所有的世界 |
[21:24] | to every world out there. | 传播他的传染细胞 |
[21:26] | No, I mean, Ramsey’s powerful, | 不可能 我是说 拉姆齐是很强大 |
[21:28] | but he’s not capable of something like that. | 但是他还没强到这地步 |
[21:31] | Right, but with Wally by his side… | 是这样的 但除非他有沃利的帮助… |
[21:34] | Wally thought that he was projecting his consciousness | 沃利自以为他是把自己的意识投射到 |
[21:37] | into the Speed Force to reach alternate timelines, | 神速力中 以此接触其它的时间线 |
[21:40] | when, in fact, he was reaching other Earths. | 而实际上他是将其投射到了其它的世界里 |
[21:44] | So, if Ramsey’s control | 所以 如果拉姆齐对沃利的控制 |
[21:47] | over Wally becomes permanent… | 一旦永久化了后… |
[21:50] | He’ll gain control over the Multiverse, too. | 他也会获得对多元宇宙的掌控权 |
[21:58] | Now, what have we here? | 现在 这是什么啊? |
[22:02] | Ah, a gift from the boy genius. | 啊 一个来自小天才的礼物 |
[22:06] | You were so worried about Allegra’s protection, | 你太担心阿莱格娜的安危 |
[22:08] | you didn’t stop and think about your own. | 以至于你都没停下想想你自己安危 |
[22:12] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[22:14] | In a few moments, you won’t care. | 再有个几分钟 你也不用担心了 |
[22:25] | Sounds like trouble. | 听起来像是个麻烦 |
[22:26] | No. | 不 |
[22:29] | Khione? | 喀俄涅? |
[22:39] | What’d you, uh… what’d you do to her? | 你对她 呃…你对她做了啥了? |
[22:42] | Same thing I did to everyone else out there. | 做了我对外面其他人做的一样的事 |
[22:45] | I froze all the water in her body. | 我冻结了她身体里的水 |
[22:47] | Oh, don’t worry. She’s safe. | 哦 别担心 她没事 |
[22:49] | Wait. How did you know to find me here? | 等等 你怎么知道能在这找到我的? |
[22:51] | I was in line waiting for the cake | 我本来排队等蛋糕呢 |
[22:53] | when I felt a presence calling me, | 然后我感受到 有一位强大的存在 在呼唤我 |
[22:57] | telling me that I was needed here. | 告诉我我需要来这里 |
[23:00] | Only, now I get the feeling the job isn’t done. | 只不过 现在我感觉这活还没做完 |
[23:12] | This world will be cured soon. | 世界很快就将会被治愈 |
[23:14] | But there are so many other worlds out there. | 但是外面还有那么多其它的世界 |
[23:18] | I think it’s time we started. | 我觉得 我们是时候开始了 |
[23:38] | Feel them… | 感受它们… |
[23:40] | millions of worlds waiting for your life blood. | 成千上万个世界 在等待你的生命之血 |
[23:45] | A gateway to the Multiverse. | 一个前往多元宇宙的通道 |
[23:48] | Thank you, brother. | 谢谢你 兄弟 |
[23:50] | Now infinite souls will know my gift and rejoice. | 现在不计其数的灵魂 都会得到我的礼物和喜悦 |
[24:14] | The attack’s starting. | 攻击已经开始了 |
[24:16] | Ramsey’s fed his cells into the breach. | 拉姆齐正在将他的细胞扔进通道里 |
[24:18] | Soon, they are going to infect your world | 很快 他的细胞就会感染你的世界 |
[24:20] | and all of the worlds yet to be born. | 和其它所有待生的世界里 |
[24:22] | I have to stop him. You have to get me out of here. | 我必须得去阻止他 你得把我弄出去 |
[24:25] | – It’s not that simple. – You have the power of a god. | – 这没那么简单 – 你拥有神的能力 |
[24:28] | You can bring me back from the dead. | 你能将我起死回生 |
[24:30] | No, I can’t… | 不 我不能… |
[24:32] | not while there is a part of you | 只要你心里还有一点不想回去的念头 |
[24:36] | that doesn’t want to go back. | 我就办不到 |
[24:39] | That’s not true. | 这不是真的 |
[24:41] | You’ve always been a terrible liar. | 你一直都不擅长撒谎 |
[24:50] | It’s… | 今天是… |
[24:52] | it’s my birthday today. | 今天是我生日 |
[24:55] | I didn’t want to do anything, | 我什么都不想做 |
[24:57] | but Iris threw this party, and– | 但是派对是爱瑞丝开的 然后– |
[24:59] | I-I should have been grateful, happy. | 我-我本应该感激 开心 |
[25:03] | But all I could think about was… | 但是我能想到的所有都是… |
[25:08] | Everyone who couldn’t be there. | 是那些来不了这里的人 |
[25:09] | You’ve lost a lot of people this year. | 你这一年失去了太多人了 |
[25:12] | Yeah, Frost died fighting Deathstorm. | 是的 冰霜在对抗死亡风暴时牺牲了 |
[25:14] | Caitlin died trying to save her. | 凯特琳尝试救她 自己也没了 |
[25:16] | I fight some random mad scientist. | 我随便跟几个疯狂科学家对打 |
[25:19] | I get three extra years to live. | 我还能多活三年 |
[25:21] | You know everything now, right, Oliver? | 你现在什么都知道 对吧 奥利弗? |
[25:24] | Tell me, how is it right I’m alive and they’re dead? | 你告诉我 为什么我还活着 但是他们却都死了? |
[25:29] | How’s that fair? | 这怎么是公平的? |
[25:30] | Life is a lot of things, Barry. | 生命是很多事情 巴里 |
[25:33] | Fair isn’t on the list. | 但是公平不是其中之一 |
[25:35] | You don’t really believe that. | 你自己都不信这个 |
[25:37] | And if you did, your mom wouldn’t be alive again… | 就算你信了 你妈妈也不会活过来… |
[25:40] | or Tommy or Lance. | 汤米也不会 兰斯也不会 |
[25:42] | You used your powers to bring back everyone you loved. | 你用你的能力 把所有你爱的人都带了回来 |
[25:46] | Not everyone. | 不是所有人 |
[25:48] | Your dad. | 你爸爸 |
[25:49] | Survive. | 生存 |
[25:51] | No! | 不 |
[25:54] | – Ollie, I’m sorry. – It’s–it’s okay. | – 奥利 我真的很抱歉 – 没–没事的 |
[25:58] | Bringing him back would have done | 把他带回来会对现实 |
[26:00] | too much to alter reality. | 造成太多变数 |
[26:03] | And I’d already done enough to dishonor his sacrifice. | 而我也做了足够多 对不住他牺牲 的事了 |
[26:07] | When my father sacrificed himself, | 当我父亲牺牲了他自己时 |
[26:09] | when he gave me my extra years, | 当他给予我 我多活的那几年时 |
[26:12] | what was I doing with them? | 我都拿来干什么了? |
[26:15] | I was wasting them. | 我浪费了它们 |
[26:17] | I was drowning myself in this sea | 我把我自己陷入进 |
[26:20] | of–of pain and darkness | 这痛苦又黑暗的海洋中 |
[26:23] | and saying, Ollie, if you just– | 又告诉自己说 奥利 如果你能– |
[26:25] | if you cross one more name off the list, | 你能把名单上的名字多划下去一个 |
[26:29] | if you save your city one more time, | 如果你能再多拯救一次你的城市 |
[26:34] | then you’ll absolve yourself of all of this guilt. | 这样你就可以免除掉 你自己的这些愧疚感 |
[26:37] | And I was wrong. | 而我错了 |
[26:40] | This guilt is never going to go away. | 这些愧疚感永远不会消失 |
[26:43] | It is something that you have to learn to live with. | 这是一个你不得不去 学着接受的事情 |
[26:46] | That is why people sacrificed themselves. | 这就是为什么人们牺牲自己 |
[26:49] | That is why I sacrificed myself for you, | 这就是为什么我为了你们 牺牲掉我自己 |
[26:52] | so that in all of this darkness… | 好让在这黑暗中… |
[26:56] | you… | 使得你… |
[27:00] | Could be a guiding light… | 可以成为指路明灯 |
[27:05] | A hero. | 一位英雄 |
[27:08] | Because heroes don’t stop running. | 因为英雄 不会停止奔跑 |
[27:09] | You’re damn right. | 你说得真对 |
[27:11] | So… | 所以… |
[27:14] | are you ready to keep running? | 你准备好持续奔跑了么? |
[27:19] | Good. | 很好 |
[27:22] | Wait, hang on. You’re not going to… | 等等 等等 你不会又要… |
[27:24] | boop me again, are you? | 给我打激素了吧 不会吧? |
[27:26] | It kind of killed the Speed Force last time. | 因为这上次差点就导致神速力灭亡了 |
[27:28] | No, no, I’m not gonna– not gonna boop you. | 不不 我不会的不会的–我不会给你打激素的 |
[27:33] | Ow! | 疼啊 |
[27:35] | – That hurts. – Living hurts. | – 好疼 – 生命就是疼的 |
[27:41] | Add it to the list. | 把这点记好了 |
[27:42] | Wait. You came back, too. | 等等 你也活过来了 |
[27:44] | It’s just temporary. | 只是暂时的 |
[27:46] | I can only intervene when the Multiverse is in danger. | 我只有在多元宇宙受到威胁的时候 才被允许干预 |
[27:49] | I think you missed me. | 我想是你想我了 |
[27:55] | Not as much as I missed this. | 我更想念这玩意儿 |
[28:02] | Let’s go kick some ass. | 咱们去揍人吧 |
[28:14] | Ramsey’s cells are metastasizing inside that breach. | 拉姆齐的细胞正在通过那个虫洞扩散 |
[28:18] | If we’re going to wipe them out, | 我们要是想清除它们的话 |
[28:19] | we need a massive ultraviolet pulse. | 我们会需要一股强大的紫外线脉冲 |
[28:28] | How’d he do that? I thought you were the Spectre. | 他是怎么做到的?我以为你是幽灵呢 |
[28:31] | The attack on the Multiverse is weakening my powers. | 对多元宇宙的袭击 正在削减我的能力 |
[28:35] | I need a clear shot at the breach. | 我需要一个安全的攻击点 |
[28:37] | The Flash and Green Arrow together again? | 闪电侠联军绿箭侠 又来? |
[28:41] | – I am honored. – Don’t be. | – 我的荣幸 – 不用 |
[28:43] | Wally, you don’t have to do this. | 沃利 你不必这么做 |
[28:46] | Too late, Flash. | 太迟了 闪电侠 |
[28:48] | Wallace worships a new faith now. | 沃利斯现在崇拜新的信仰了 |
[28:50] | He worships at the altar of Bloodwork. | 他崇拜血魔的祭坛 |
[28:58] | You are starting to piss me off. | 你快要把我惹怒了 |
[29:02] | Why? | 为什么? |
[29:04] | I’m only trying to improve your Multiverse by ending death. | 我只不过是在给你的多元宇宙带来进步 通过终结死亡 |
[29:07] | Then I can bring every world together under one mind for singular purpose– | 这样我就可以把所有的世界 聚集在同一思想下的单一目标了– |
[29:11] | immortality. | 那就是永生 |
[29:13] | Those worlds don’t belong to you. | 这些世界不属于你 |
[29:17] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[29:18] | They belong to them. | 它们属于他们 |
[30:22] | Are you, uh–are you sure this is going to work? | 你确–你确定这会起作用吗? |
[30:25] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[30:37] | That’s all I can manage. | 我只能做这么多了 |
[30:50] | What the hell? | 什么鬼? |
[30:52] | Did that come out of me? | 那东西是从我体内蹦出来的吗? |
[30:55] | – Where’s Barry? – He needs your help. | – 巴里人呢? – 他需要你的帮助 |
[31:30] | I’m not going to fight you, Wally. | 我不会和你打架的 沃利 |
[31:33] | Wallace is gone. | 沃利斯已经不在了 |
[31:35] | I know you can hear me. | 我知道你能听见我 |
[31:37] | I need you to know I’m sorry, | 我需要你知道我很抱歉 |
[31:41] | not just for today, | 不止是今天发生的事 |
[31:43] | for all the times I’ve made you feel like you didn’t matter. | 更是为了这么久以来 我一直让你感到自己微不足道 |
[31:47] | Everyone has darkness inside them. | 所有人的心中都有一处黑暗 |
[31:51] | There is no cure for that pain. We can only accept it. | 没有解药能抑制那痛苦 我们只能坦然接受 |
[31:54] | That’s the only way we can beat it. | 这也是我们能击败它的唯一方法 |
[31:56] | You can do this, Wally. You can beat him. | 你可以的 沃利 你可以战胜他 |
[32:00] | – I know you can! – No! | – 我知道你可以 – 不 |
[32:06] | Brother/sister crime-fighting unit. | 打击犯罪姐弟组合 |
[32:09] | No. | 不 |
[32:11] | No! | 不 |
[32:22] | I killed you. I’m sorry. | 我杀了你 我对不起 |
[32:24] | I came back. | 我活过来了 |
[32:28] | Now let’s go save the Multiverse. | 现在咱们一起去拯救多元宇宙吧 |
[32:42] | Impressive… | 厉害啊… |
[32:44] | but let’s see how you fare against me. | 但让我们看看你又如何对抗我吧 |
[32:58] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[33:00] | I can explain. | 我能解释 |
[33:03] | It doesn’t matter, man. | 不重要 老兄 |
[33:10] | How touching. | 多么感人啊 |
[33:12] | Unfortunately, this reunion will be short-lived. | 可惜了 这场团聚只会维持一小会儿 |
[33:18] | That’s one ugly son of a bitch. | 这可真是一个丑到家的东西啊 |
[33:45] | Oliver, we got you a clear shot. | 奥利弗 我们给你争取到安全攻击点了 |
[33:52] | Ramsey Rosso! | 拉姆齐·罗索 |
[33:54] | You have failed this city! | 你辜负了这座城市 |
[34:22] | I feel like I just recovered from the world’s worst hangover. | 我感觉 我像是刚刚从 世上最糟糕的宿醉中 清醒过来了 |
[34:28] | I think we all did. | 我想咱们都是 |
[34:30] | The last thing I remember is drinking champagne. | 我记得的最后一件事 是在喝香槟 |
[34:32] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[34:33] | Ramsey’s having a very bad day. | 拉姆齐又出来作恶了 |
[34:36] | Hey, what about Allegra? | 嘿 那阿莱格娜咋样了? |
[34:39] | Chuck. | 查克 |
[34:55] | What have you done to me? | 你都对我做了什么? |
[34:58] | I’m human again. | 我又是人类了 |
[34:59] | I’ve cleansed the entire Multiverse of your infectious cells. | 我已经从整个多元宇宙中 清除了你的传染性细胞 |
[35:03] | including the ones inside you. | 包括你体内的细胞 |
[35:04] | And you killed me. | 那你就是杀了我 |
[35:06] | Now my HLH will return. | 噬血细胞综合征又会复发了 |
[35:08] | I took care of that, too– perks of being the Spectre. | 我也清除了那疾病–这就是作为幽灵的好处之一 |
[35:12] | So it looks like you’ll be spending | 那么看起来 你得以普通罪犯的身份 |
[35:13] | the rest of your human days as a regular criminal. | 度过你接下来的普通人人生了 |
[35:16] | Where you’re going to rot until old age, just like everyone else. | 也就是说 你会和其他所有人一样 在监狱里烂到老年 |
[35:20] | No. | 不 |
[35:22] | I was going to cure death. | 我本来会治愈死亡的 |
[35:25] | I was supposed to save the world. | 我本应该拯救世界的 |
[35:28] | Don’t worry. That’s our job. | 不用担心 那是我们的工作 |
[35:38] | Thank you so much for protecting my family. | 非常谢谢你保护我的家人 |
[35:40] | I don’t know how much longer | 我都不知道 我和小诺拉 |
[35:41] | little Nora and I could have held out. | 当时还能坚持多久了 |
[35:44] | Well, you’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[35:45] | I still can’t believe that you’re here. | 我还是不敢相信你就在这里 |
[35:48] | I’m only allowed to intervene when the Multiverse is in danger. | 我只有在多元宇宙受到威胁的时候 才被允许干预 |
[35:52] | And now that Barry’s taking Ramsey Rosso back to A.R.G.U.S., | 而既然现在 巴里正在将拉姆齐·罗索送往天眼会 |
[35:55] | it’s safe to say everyone’s out of danger. | 可以很确信地说 所有人都安全了 |
[35:57] | So the Multiverse exists again? | 所以 多元宇宙又存在了? |
[36:00] | It’s a miracle. | 真是个奇迹 |
[36:01] | Uh, isn’t it science? | 这不应该是科学吗? |
[36:03] | I think it’s a little of both. | 我觉得是两边都有点功劳 |
[36:05] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[36:08] | It was you. | 是你 |
[36:09] | You’re the presence that told me | 你就是那位告诉我 |
[36:10] | to go back to S.T.A.R. Labs so that I could save Diggle. | 让我回到星辰实验室 去解救迪格 的那位强大存在 |
[36:14] | Khione, you’re connected to the natural world, | 喀俄涅 你与自然世界连接在一起 |
[36:16] | so you were able to use your powers to expel | 这让你有能力驱逐出 |
[36:18] | the unnatural inside of John. | 约翰体内的非自然 |
[36:21] | That’s a lot to digest. | 信息量好大 |
[36:23] | I’m going to go meditate. | 我要去打坐好好想一下了 |
[36:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:28] | So now what? | 那么现在咋办? |
[36:32] | Wasn’t there a party happening? | 不是还有场派对吗? |
[36:39] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[36:44] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[36:48] | Honestly, I have no idea. | 说实话 我不清楚 |
[36:55] | Barry told me what Ramsey showed you– | 巴里告诉我说 拉姆齐带你去了– |
[36:57] | your room at Mom’s house. | 你在妈妈家里的卧室 |
[37:00] | I can’t imagine how painful that was. | 我想象不出 那得有多痛苦 |
[37:02] | Yeah, well… | 是的 嗯… |
[37:05] | I know I’m not going to find an answer to that pain in the Multiverse. | 我知道 我是无法在多元宇宙中 找到那份痛苦的答案了 |
[37:09] | I have to look within. | 我必须得自己找答案 |
[37:14] | feels impossible. | 觉得有点不可能 |
[37:16] | To cease from evil, to do good, | 去离恶行善 |
[37:19] | and to purify the mind yourself– | 并净化你自身的心灵– |
[37:22] | that is the teaching of all Buddhas. | 这是佛教的教念 |
[37:24] | What? I read your long-ass emails you’d send me. | 怎么了?我有读 你发给我的 超长的超难懂的 邮件 |
[37:29] | Thank you. Thanks for everything. | 谢谢你 谢谢这一切 |
[37:32] | You’re going to be the best mom. | 你会是一位超棒的妈妈的 |
[37:35] | And you’re gonna be the best uncle. | 而你会是一位超棒的舅舅的 |
[37:37] | Come here. | 来过来抱抱 |
[37:44] | Guys… | 朋友们… |
[37:52] | Lyla wants me back at A.R.G.U.S. to debrief her on the festivities. | 莱拉希望我回到天眼会 向她汇报这”庆祝活动”的细节 |
[37:58] | – Duty calls. – Hmm. | – 使命召唤了 – 嗯哼 |
[38:03] | So… | 那么… |
[38:05] | are you going to get to see her this time? | 这一次你打算去看她吗? |
[38:10] | My… | 我的… |
[38:12] | powers came with rules. | 能力是有附带规则的 |
[38:15] | Me and Felicity… | 我和费莉希蒂… |
[38:18] | our destiny has been written. | 我们的命运已经被书写好了 |
[38:21] | You sure would be proud of her, Ollie, the kids, too. | 你肯定会为她感到骄傲的 奥利 还有为孩子们 |
[38:23] | William–he’s in college. | 威廉–他上大学了已经 |
[38:26] | Mia… | 而米娅… |
[38:28] | Mia can climb a salmon ladder, man, with the best of them. | 米娅都能爬鲑鱼梯子了 她们间最优秀的 |
[38:30] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[38:33] | I’ve been keeping an eye on them… | 我一直在关注他们… |
[38:35] | Yeah | 是吗? |
[38:36] | And on you. | 还有你 |
[38:42] | John, that cube was designed to tempt you. | 约翰 那个小绿盒是用来诱惑你的 |
[38:48] | But you did the right thing. | 但你做了正确的选择 |
[38:51] | And now all of your brightest days are ahead of you | 现在 你所有的至白之日 正在前方等待着你 |
[38:55] | because they’ll be spent with your family. | 因为你将和家人们一起度过它们 |
[38:58] | You’re my family, Oliver. | 你也是我的家人 奥利弗 |
[39:01] | I’m just glad I get to say goodbye to you this time. | 我只是为这次终于能和你道别 而感到高兴 |
[39:05] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[39:07] | I love you, John. | 我爱你 约翰 |
[39:11] | Love you, too, brother. | 我也爱你 兄弟 |
[39:19] | So you got to tell me about these other Earths. | 你得告诉我 关于其它地球的事 |
[39:22] | I mean, how many other Flashes are there? | 我是说 外面还有多少位闪电侠? |
[39:28] | More than enough, but… | 比需要的还多 但是… |
[39:31] | I got to say, nobody is more impressive than you. | 老实说 没有其他闪电侠 要比你更出色 |
[39:35] | How many times have you saved your city now–170? | 你拯救过这座城市已经多少次了 一百七十次? |
[39:38] | 180, actually. | 实际上是一百八十次 |
[39:43] | It’s all because of you. | 这一切都是因为你 |
[39:44] | I mean, you started this. | 我是说 是你起始的 |
[39:46] | I don’t know what my life would have been like | 我不知道我的生活会是什么样子 |
[39:48] | if I hadn’t taken that train to Star City. | 如果我没有乘上那列前往星城的火车 |
[39:50] | You still would have been a hero. | 你仍然会是个英雄 |
[39:53] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[39:55] | But you made me a better one. | 但你让我变得更好 |
[39:58] | You made me a better man. | 你让我成为了更好的人 |
[40:00] | Prochnost. | 干杯 |
[40:03] | Prochnost. | 干杯 |
[40:08] | Okay, Mr. Allen, I think that I have done enough | 好了 艾伦先生 我想我今晚 |
[40:11] | to upset the cosmic order for one night. | 已经扰乱宇宙秩序足够久了 |
[40:15] | Can you get this? | 你可以买单吗? |
[40:17] | Are you kidding? You’re a billionaire. | 开什么玩笑?你可是亿万富翁 |
[40:20] | Well, you… | 额你… |
[40:22] | you can’t take it with you. | 钱财生不带来 死不带去 |
[40:25] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[40:28] | I mean, you can see everything, right? | 你什么都能看到 对吧? |
[40:32] | Mm-hmm. | 是的 |
[40:34] | Do you think I’m– I’m doing enough… | 你觉得我..我做的足够多了吗? |
[40:39] | with my powers, with my time here? | 用我的超能力 用我在这里的时间? |
[40:44] | Well, Barry, you tell me. | 巴里 这得你来告诉我 |
[40:49] | Do you give people hope? | 你带给人们希望了吗? |
[40:53] | Are you moving through your city like a… | 你是不是穿行在你的城市之间… |
[40:57] | guardian angel? | 像一位守护天使那样? |
[41:00] | Do you make a difference? | 你有做到改变吗? |
[41:07] | That bolt of lightning chose you. | 那道闪电选择了你 |
[41:12] | Don’t ever forget it. | 永远不要忘记 |
[41:17] | Oh, and… | 还有… |
[41:21] | happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[41:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |