时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | ♪ Time on my heels ♪ | ♪ 时间紧随我的脚步 ♪ |
[00:16] | ♪ Could be time spent with you ♪ | ♪ 可以和你一起度过 ♪ |
[00:38] | ♪ I guess that’s why they call it the blues ♪ | ♪ 我想这就是为何他们叫它时间之海 ♪ |
[00:42] | 水星实验室:初次登场于2011年12月《闪电侠V4》#2 是位于中心城的一间实验室,由蒂娜·麦吉创立。 | |
[01:16] | That’ll teach you for betting against my Knights, Doctor. | 这就是你跟我的骑士队对赌的教训 博士 |
[01:18] | Well, I’m a die-hard Sharks fan. | 好吧 我是鲨鱼队的死忠粉 |
[01:23] | Some folks never learn. | 有人就是不长记性啊 |
[01:25] | Anyways, thanks for the coffee. | 不管怎样 谢谢你的咖啡了 |
[01:27] | Sure. | 没事 |
[01:28] | Also, I think I left my… | 对了 我想我丢了… |
[01:30] | ID badge? | 身份卡? |
[01:32] | Cleaning crew found it inside the elevator. | 清洁工在电梯里找到的 |
[01:35] | 名牌上的名字为:马尔科姆·希尔莫 原型为”钴蓝”马尔科姆·斯旺,初次登场于1997年11月《神速力》#1 希尔莫医生因为醉酒手术在接生中导致夏琳·斯旺的儿子死去,为了掩盖这场意外, 他将诺拉·艾伦刚刚顺利生下的双胞胎其中一位调换给了斯旺,并告知艾伦也只有一位活了下来。 调换给斯旺夫妇的双胞胎哥哥被命名为了马尔科姆,而留给艾伦夫妇的弟弟被命名为了巴里。 | |
[01:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:38] | Been looking for it all morning. | 我可找了一早上了 |
[02:16] | So… | 所以… |
[02:18] | how’s it fit? | 合身吗? |
[02:19] | Uh… | 呃… |
[02:21] | perfectly, I guess. | 我觉得还可以 |
[02:30] | I feel like Rainbow Brite. | 我感觉自己像个彩虹仙子 |
[02:34] | Okay. Okay, yeah. | 好吧 好吧 |
[02:35] | No, I see that. I see that. | 是 我看出来了 |
[02:36] | But I just figured, you know, | 但是我就是想着 |
[02:37] | since you can control all the wavelengths in the spectrum, | 既然你可以控制光谱里所有的波长 |
[02:40] | why not have the groovy threads to match, right? | 那么为何不穿一身配得上的衣服呢 你说对吧? |
[02:47] | Oh, my God. You hate it. | 我的天呐 你不喜欢这样 |
[02:48] | Yes, and–and I’m sorry, | 是的 我–我很抱歉 |
[02:50] | ’cause I know how hard you worked on this | 我知道你在这上花了那么多心思 |
[02:54] | and that you’re just trying to protect my identity, | 就是为了想保护我的身份 |
[02:56] | which I really appreciate. | 我也真的很感激这点 |
[02:58] | How about just the mask? | 要不如 只戴个面具? |
[03:00] | Chuck, I just want to be myself and feel comfortable doing it. | 查克 我只是想做我自己 并且能从中感到舒服 |
[03:05] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[03:06] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[03:07] | And I–I just… | 而我–我只是… |
[03:10] | I just want you to be happy. | 我只是想你开心 |
[03:14] | So go on, give it back. | 所以 把衣服还给我吧 |
[03:17] | I’ll find a way to recycle these materials somehow. | 我会想个办法回收这些衣服材料的 |
[03:24] | You know, um, Cecile is away with Joe and Jenna. | 你知道塞西尔去找乔和珍娜了吧 |
[03:28] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[03:30] | Do you want to come over to the house | 你想来我家里然后 |
[03:31] | and help me take this off? | 帮我把这些脱下去吗? |
[03:39] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[03:49] | Yams are ready! | 山药好了 |
[03:52] | Babe, you know you do not have to make an entire feast for me | 宝贝 你知道你不用每次 在我周末回家的时候 |
[03:56] | every time I come home for the weekend. | 都给我做一顿大餐吧 |
[03:59] | I don’t have to, but I want to. | 我是不用做 但我就是想做 |
[04:00] | Oh, I mean, if you want to. | 如果你想去做的话 |
[04:03] | If you insist. | 如果你坚持的话 |
[04:07] | It feels so good to be home. | 回到家的感觉真好 |
[04:10] | Oh, new place ain’t so bad. | 新家也不赖嘛 |
[04:13] | No, it’s not about that. | 不是 不是关于这个 |
[04:15] | It’s not about the place. | 这跟地点无关 |
[04:17] | It’s you. | 是跟你有关 |
[04:18] | It’s you and Jenna. | 你和珍娜 |
[04:20] | You’re my home. | 你们就是我的家 |
[04:22] | And these weekends, they mean everything. | 而这些个周末 它们意味着一切 |
[04:26] | In that case, maybe you want to hang a little longer, | 这样说来 或许你会想要多待一段时间 |
[04:30] | maybe go to the office late on Monday? | 或许要不周一晚点去上班? |
[04:32] | Mm, is that why I’m sensing you singing the blues inside? | 这就是为什么 我感知到你内心有点小忧伤吗? |
[04:39] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[04:42] | I am so proud of the hero you’ve become. | 我为 你成为这样的一位英雄 而感到骄傲 |
[04:45] | This place that we’ve built out here– | 我们在这里建造的这个地方– |
[04:47] | honestly, I feel like | 实话说 我感觉 |
[04:48] | I’m the luckiest person in the world. | 我是全世界最幸运的人了 |
[04:51] | We both are. | 我们都是 |
[04:57] | I’m gonna go get our little munchkin. | 我要去叫咱们的小可爱来吃饭了 |
[04:58] | Jenna! | 珍娜 |
[05:00] | It’s lunchtime, sweetie! | 该吃午饭啦 亲爱的 |
[05:45] | Hello, Laverne, | 哈喽 拉维尔 |
[05:47] | Kalil, Jean-Paul, | 卡里 还有简-保罗 |
[05:50] | everyone else. | 以及其他所有人 |
[06:03] | Dear sisters Caitlin and Frost… | 亲爱的凯特琳和冰霜姐妹… |
[06:05] | you won’t believe what happened today. | 你们绝不会相信今天发生了什么 |
[06:08] | The journey I’ve been on for the last nine months | 在过去九个月的旅行中 |
[06:10] | keeps bearing fruit in wonderful ways. | 我不断获得新的旅行成果 |
[06:13] | Like this morning, I refroze lake Whittier | 就比如说今天早上 |
[06:16] | for a group of schoolkids on an ice skating trip. | 我为了一群在溜冰的学生 重新冻结了惠蒂尔湖 |
[06:19] | Frost, I know you’d have done the same. | 冰霜 我知道如果是你 你也会这么做的 |
[06:22] | And Caitlin, A.R.G.U.S. has been helping me | 至于凯特琳 天眼会一直在帮助我 |
[06:24] | catalog my new powers, which is good, | 记录我的新能力 这很好 |
[06:26] | because every day, another new ability crops up. | 因为每天都会有新的技能出现 |
[06:30] | There’s just one person | 我只是希望 |
[06:31] | I wish I could talk to about all this. | 我能和那个人聊聊这一切 |
[06:35] | So wherever you are, Mark, I hope you’re okay. | 所以 不管你在哪里 马克 我希望你一切安好 |
[06:48] | Since when do you do things last-minute? | 你什么时候开始卡点做事了? |
[06:51] | I thought you’d be happy. | 我以为你会高兴的 |
[06:52] | I’m just–I’m trying to live in the moment. | 我只是–我只是尝试活在当下 |
[06:56] | Well, speaking of, | 好吧 话说 |
[06:57] | can I please give birth right now? | 我能现在就把孩子生了么? |
[07:00] | Seriously, I am so ready to drink wine again. | 说真的 我真的好想喝红酒了 |
[07:03] | Any day now. | 应该很快了 |
[07:05] | You got this. | 你可以的 |
[07:07] | So what’s up with the tiny tech? | 所以 这个小科技是怎么回事? |
[07:09] | I’m baby-proofing the loft | 我在公寓里装了 |
[07:11] | with proximity-based meta dampeners. | 基于距离的超能力抑制器来保护婴儿 |
[07:14] | You’re dampening our kid? | 你要抑制咱们的孩子吗? |
[07:16] | I just–you know, what if Nora | 我只是–你知道 要是诺拉 |
[07:17] | accidentally uses her speed and gets hurt? | 一不小心用了神速力 然后受伤了怎么办? |
[07:20] | Oh, yeah. | 有道理 |
[07:22] | Oh, God. | 哦 天呐 |
[07:23] | My back is killing me. | 我后背疼死了 |
[07:26] | – Oh, my gosh. – What? | – 我的天呐 – 怎么了? |
[07:28] | My article, “Nightmare Under Red Skies,” | 我的文章”红色天空下的噩梦” |
[07:30] | has been nominated for a Pulitzer. | 刚刚提名普利策奖了 |
[07:31] | – It happened? – Yeah. | – 真的吗? – 是的 |
[07:33] | Iris… | 爱瑞丝… |
[07:35] | I’m so proud of you. | 我太为你感到骄傲了 |
[07:37] | And remember, | 你记住 |
[07:39] | even though we knew this was coming, | 虽说我们知道这个会来的 |
[07:40] | you earned this. | 但这是你应得的 |
[07:42] | – I’m gonna call my dad. – All right. | – 我要给我爸打个电话 – 好的 |
[07:44] | I’m gonna finish installing these. | 我要继续把这些装完 |
[07:47] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[07:47] | I don’t know, I– | 我不知道 我– |
[07:49] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[08:02] | No… | 不… |
[08:28] | 2000. | 二零零零年 |
[08:31] | What did I do this time? | 我这次又做了啥了? |
[08:46] | Time to go home. | 该回家了 |
[08:54] | 洗衣和干洗 提供二十四小时运送和自取服务 | |
[08:54] | 彩蛋:甘比—保罗·甘比,初次登场于1963年12月《闪电侠》#141 在漫画里他是一位裁缝,在中心城开了家衣服店,专门为超级反派设计制服,特别是无赖帮成员。 | |
[08:58] | 洗衣和干洗 提供二十四小时运送和自取服务 | |
[09:05] | How the hell do I get out of here now? | 这我现在该怎么从这离开啊? |
[09:16] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[09:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:47] | Where are the… | 哪里是… |
[09:51] | Can I help you? | 您需要帮助吗? |
[09:53] | Captain Singh. | 辛格警监 |
[09:54] | Uh, it’s Detective. | 呃 我是警探 |
[09:56] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗? |
[09:57] | No. No. | 不 不认识 |
[09:58] | I just– I call everyone Captain. | 我只是–我对所有人都叫警监 |
[10:00] | So I–hey, Captain. | 所以 我– 嘿 警监 |
[10:02] | Morning, Cap. | 早上好 警监 |
[10:04] | It’s a weird thing I have. | 这算是我的怪异小癖好 |
[10:05] | I’m looking for Joe West. | 我在找乔·韦斯特 |
[10:07] | I’m an old family friend. | 我是他家里的老朋友了 |
[10:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:11] | Yeah, West is right back there. | 好的 韦斯特在后面那里 |
[10:15] | – Thanks. – All right. | – 谢谢 – 没事 |
[10:16] | Love the hair. | 你头发很酷 |
[10:29] | Excuse me, Officer West. | 打扰一下 韦斯特警员 |
[10:32] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[10:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:37] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[10:44] | So what seems to be the trouble, Mister… | 所以 出了什么事了 先生… |
[10:49] | I can’t tell you my name. | 我不能把我名字告诉你 |
[10:52] | And I know what you’re thinking. | 并且我知道你在想什么 |
[10:54] | Then you know I need to see ID first. | 那你就会知道 我得先看看你的身份证 |
[10:56] | I’m stranded very far away from home | 我从一个很遥远的地方来的 |
[10:59] | with no way to get back on my own. | 单靠我自己没法回去 |
[11:00] | So you need a bus ticket? | 那你是需要车票吗? |
[11:01] | No, I… | 不是 我… |
[11:04] | I need your help to find Dr. Tina McGee. | 我需要你帮我找到蒂娜·麦吉 |
[11:05] | 前情回顾:克里斯蒂娜·麦吉,初次登场于1987年8月《闪电侠V2》#3 她是艾伦夫妇的老友,因无法忍受哈里森·威尔逊(逆闪)而离开星辰实验室然后创办了水星实验室。 该角色还曾是90版《闪电侠》剧集的女主,由同一演员饰演,在该版本中她是”巴里·艾伦”的恋人。 漫画里她是沃利·韦斯特的前恋人,闪电侠的盟友。 | |
[11:07] | She’s the one person that can help with my specific problem. | 只有她能帮我 解决我这个特殊情况 |
[11:11] | She’s not listed in the phone book. | 但她号码不在我的通讯录里 |
[11:13] | I need you to use the C-NET database to get me her address. | 我需要你用C网数据库 帮我找到她的地址 |
[11:16] | I’m supposed to do what? | 我应该做什么? |
[11:18] | Oh, right. | 哦对 |
[11:19] | That system’s still two years away. | 这个系统好像两年后才有 |
[11:21] | Um, you can check the city registry. | 那 你可以帮我查一下城市登记名单 |
[11:24] | I know you can access those. | 我知道你有权限访问 |
[11:26] | How do you know that? | 你是怎么知道的? |
[11:30] | I’m sorry, kid, but you walked in here | 抱歉孩子 可你就这样走进来 |
[11:32] | asking me for contact information for a private citizen. | 问我一个民间人士的联系方式 |
[11:37] | And you won’t even tell me your name? | 而你甚至都不肯告诉我 你的名字? |
[11:39] | I told you, I can’t. | 我说了 我不能这么做 |
[11:40] | I–okay. Look, I’m sorry. | 是这样的 我很抱歉 |
[11:42] | I just–if I do or say the wrong thing… | 我只是–如果我做错或说错了什么… |
[11:48] | everything could change. | 一切都会被改写 |
[11:50] | Officer, I– | 警官 我– |
[11:54] | people have told me if I’m ever in trouble, | 人们总对我说 如果遇到了什么困难 |
[11:57] | there’s one person I can turn to: | 我可以去找一个人: |
[11:59] | Joe West. | 乔·韦斯特 |
[12:01] | Now, look, I–I know | 我知道 现在这种情况 |
[12:03] | you’ve got no reason to trust me, | 我很难让你相信我 |
[12:05] | but I’m asking you to. | 但我请求你一定要信我 |
[12:09] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[12:16] | Well… | 好吧… |
[12:18] | my gut says you’re a good person who’s going through something bad, | 我的直觉告诉我 你是个正在经历难关的好人 |
[12:25] | so I’m going to help. | 所以我会帮你 |
[12:27] | But now that I’m trusting you, | 但既然我相信你了 |
[12:31] | I need to know the truth. | 那你就得告诉我真相 |
[12:33] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[12:34] | Okay. | 那好吧 |
[12:37] | My name is… | 我叫… |
[12:40] | 2000年 3月18日 星期六 | |
[12:45] | No! | 不 |
[12:51] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[12:53] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[13:06] | – Come on. – Hello? | – 快接电话 – 你好? |
[13:08] | Professor Stein. | 斯坦因教授 |
[13:09] | Um, you don’t know me yet, | 你现在还不认识我 |
[13:12] | but um, I need you to listen. | 但我要你先听我说 |
[13:14] | Who is this? | 你是谁? |
[13:15] | My name’s Barry Allen. | 我叫巴里·艾伦 |
[13:17] | I’m from the future, and I need your help. | 我来自未来 我需要你的帮助 |
[13:19] | Pranking a physics expert with time travel. | 你这是在用时间旅行捉弄一个物理专家 |
[13:21] | – Who put you up to this? – No one. | – 是谁给你的号码? – 没有人 |
[13:22] | Look, I swear I’m telling the truth. | 我发誓我说的是事实 |
[13:24] | I know about your research into quantum anomalies. | 我知道你关于量子反常现象的研究 |
[13:26] | I’m hanging up. | 我要挂电话了 |
[13:27] | Have a nice day. | 生活愉快 |
[14:06] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[14:14] | My goodness. | 天哪 |
[14:15] | Henry, he looks just like my father. | 亨利 他看着好像我的父亲 |
[14:17] | Call 911 | 快叫救护车 |
[14:35] | 医疗 中心 | |
[14:50] | No. No, no. | 不 不 不 |
[14:51] | I can’t be here. | 我不能待在这里 |
[14:52] | Easy. I’m Dr. Allen. | 放轻松 我是艾伦医生 |
[14:54] | Whoa, now! | 嘿 别乱动 |
[14:55] | You’re gonna be in a lot of pain. | 这样你会很痛的 |
[14:56] | Where are my clothes? | 我的衣服在哪里? |
[14:57] | They’re in the cabinet in a bag, but listen. | 它们在柜子里的袋子里 先听我说 |
[14:59] | You need to stay put so we can examine you. | 你要先躺好 这样我们才能给你做检查 |
[15:02] | Thank goodness you’re okay. | 谢天谢地 你没事就好 |
[15:04] | Oh, sorry. This is, uh, my wife, Nora. | 不好意思 这是我的妻子 诺拉 |
[15:06] | – Hi. – She was with me at the scene of the accident. | – 你好 – 我们当时都在事故现场 |
[15:12] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[15:14] | I–when we found you, you didn’t have any ID on you. | 我–我们找到你时 并没找到你的身份证 |
[15:18] | Bart. | 巴特 |
[15:19] | Bart, is there someone that we can call for you? | 巴特 有没有谁 我们可以帮你联系的? |
[15:22] | Family member, friend? | 你的家人 或者是朋友? |
[15:26] | Uh, no. I appreciate all this. | 不用了 非常感谢你们 |
[15:28] | I can’t be here. | 我不能待在这里 |
[15:29] | I mean, you don’t have to tell us anything you don’t want to. | 有些事如果你不想说 你可以不用告诉我们 |
[15:32] | Just know that right now, | 你只需知道 现在 |
[15:35] | in this moment, | 此时此刻 |
[15:36] | you’re not alone. | 你并不是一个人 |
[15:42] | Let us help you, son. | 孩子 让我们帮你吧 |
[15:47] | What? Oh, whoa. I got you. | 怎么了? 小心 我扶住你了 |
[15:49] | Sorry, I just– I’ve been running a lot. | 抱歉 我只是–跑太多了 |
[15:51] | I just–my blood sugar is just really low. | 我只是–现在我的血糖很低 |
[15:53] | Does this hurt? | 这里疼吗? |
[15:54] | – Huh? That hurt? – Henry. | – 这里呢? – 亨利 |
[15:56] | – I’m fine. – Henry, the boy needs to eat. | – 我没事 – 亨利 他需要吃点东西 |
[15:58] | What about Zatara’s? | 要去扎塔拉餐馆吗? |
[16:00] | Well, they do have the best pizza in town. | 他们的披萨是市里最好吃的了 |
[16:03] | So how about it? Our treat. | 怎么样?我们请客 |
[16:04] | They make a killer New York slice. | 他们做的纽约切片很好吃 |
[16:06] | You’re starving. Let us feed you. | 你很饿了 让我们请你吃点东西吧 |
[16:10] | I really, really shouldn’t. | 我真的 真的不用 |
[16:12] | And I won’t take no for an answer. | 我不接受你的拒绝 |
[16:15] | You’re fighting a losing game, kid. | 你在反抗一场败局 孩子 |
[16:23] | West. | 韦斯特 |
[16:25] | Thought this was a hit-and-run. | 我以为这是肇事逃逸 |
[16:27] | Well, it turns out the car never hit anyone. | 但 看上去这车并没有撞到人 |
[16:30] | David, we’re missing something. | 大卫 我们忽略了什么 |
[16:31] | – The kid who got hurt… – Hmm? | – 那个受伤的孩子… – 嗯? |
[16:33] | He was snooping around CCPD this morning. | 他今早在中城警局打听一些事情 |
[16:35] | So…I mean, what’s the connection? | 所以…有什么关系吗? |
[16:38] | I don’t know, but whatever | 我不知道 但无论如何 |
[16:40] | he was running from got him terrified, | 他好像很惊恐无助 |
[16:42] | and my gut is telling me that he needs our help. | 而且我的直觉告诉我 他需要我们的帮助 |
[16:45] | All right. | 行吧 |
[16:46] | I’ll get the others up to speed. | 我会让其他人也跟进一下 |
[16:51] | Joe… | 乔… |
[16:57] | What in the world? | 什么东西? |
[17:10] | Joe. | 乔 |
[17:11] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[17:13] | Yeah. Never better. | 没事 再好不过了 |
[17:20] | 彩蛋:扎塔拉—扎坦娜·扎塔拉,初次登场于1964年11月《鹰男》#4 正义联盟和黑正著名成员,还是第三代常胜七勇士之一,她和她父亲乔瓦尼都是魔法师,含有意大利血统。 | |
[17:21] | I can’t thank you enough. | 我不知道该怎么感谢你们 |
[17:24] | Your son is very lucky to have such amazing parents. | 有这么棒的父母 你的孩子一定很幸运 |
[17:28] | And what about your folks? | 那你的父母呢? |
[17:29] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里? |
[17:33] | They died. | 他们去世了 |
[17:35] | – I am so sorry. – No. | – 对不起 – 不 没事 |
[17:36] | It’s, um… | 只是… |
[17:39] | it was a long time ago. | 那是很久之前了 |
[17:42] | Although, sometimes it hurts like it happened yesterday. | 虽然有时 就好像发生在昨天一样让我痛心 |
[17:46] | I guess I’m still trying to run away from all of it. | 我想 我还在努力逃离这种痛苦 |
[17:50] | Bart, no one is fast enough to run from pain like that. | 巴特 没人能快到甩掉痛苦 |
[17:56] | Bart, do you believe in fate? | 巴特 你相信命运吗? |
[17:59] | Because I do. | 我相信 |
[18:01] | That’s why I believe that there’s a reason that we met, | 我相信这就是我们能相遇的原因 |
[18:05] | so that even for one day, | 哪怕只有一天 |
[18:09] | you don’t have to go through all of this alone. | 你不用独自面对这些 |
[18:14] | Amen to that. | 没错 |
[18:16] | Do you have someplace to stay tonight? | 你今晚有地方住吗? |
[18:19] | You shouldn’t be alone. | 你不必孤身一人 |
[18:20] | Of course. | 那当然 |
[18:21] | Stay at our house. | 来我们家住吧 |
[18:26] | – What? What is it? – I’m sorry. | – 怎么啦? – 对不起 |
[18:28] | I should–uh, thank you for–for everything. | 我该–非常感谢你们为我做的一切 |
[18:31] | Um, it means more to me than you could ever know. | 这对我来说意义重大 |
[18:34] | – I’m sorry. – No, I– | – 对不起 – 别走 我– |
[18:35] | Bart, wait. | 巴特 等等 |
[18:36] | – Stay. – I can’t. | – 别走 – 我实在不能留在这里 |
[19:03] | Somebody’s having a bad day. | 有人今天过得不太顺利啊 |
[19:05] | Unfortunately… | 不幸的是 |
[19:08] | It’s only gonna get worse. | 这只会每况愈下 |
[19:10] | Every time I think you’re gone, | 每次我觉得你彻底没了的时候 |
[19:12] | you come back to destroy my life. | 你就会回来破坏我的生活 |
[19:16] | That ends today, Thawne. | 今天必须做个了结 斯旺 |
[19:30] | Go on! | 动手 |
[19:32] | Do it! | 来啊 |
[19:42] | Oh, predictable as always. | 啊 还是一如既往地不出所料 |
[19:44] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[19:45] | So? | 所以? |
[19:46] | What are we doing in the year 2000? | 我们在二零零零年干什么? |
[19:48] | Cut the crap. I know you brought me here. | 别废话了 我知道是你带我来的 |
[19:49] | Um, no. I didn’t. | 呃 不是 我没有 |
[19:55] | Well, then. | 好吧 那 |
[19:57] | guess that makes our meeting just a case of right place, right time, huh? | 我猜我们就只是 在合适的时间地点碰到了 对吗? |
[20:04] | Oh, Flash… | 哦 闪电侠啊… |
[20:07] | we are gonna have the most wonderful day together. | 我们会一起度过最棒的一天 |
[20:23] | To us. | 敬我们 |
[20:27] | You’re not thirsty. Ah. | 你不渴 好吧 |
[20:32] | Mmm. | 好喝 |
[20:35] | Mmm. | 好喝 |
[20:37] | Oh, boy. That’s good. | 哦天啊 真好喝 |
[20:40] | You seem tense; | 你看上去很紧张 |
[20:42] | I really think you should try it. | 我真的觉得你应该来一口 |
[20:43] | Why don’t you just tell me what you want. | 你为何不直接告诉我你想干嘛 |
[20:46] | To enjoy this very special day. | 我就想享受这个特殊的日子 |
[20:49] | I mean, maybe this is some sort of cosmic gift, | 我是说 或许这是某种来自宇宙的馈赠 |
[20:54] | the chance to torture you slowly one last time | 给我最后一次慢慢折磨你的机会 |
[20:57] | before I end your existence entirely. | 在我完全抹杀你的存在之前 |
[21:05] | You’re here to kill me as a child. | 你是来杀死童年的我的 |
[21:08] | You always were smart. | 你总是这么聪明 |
[21:10] | Too bad you’re not smart enough to save yourself this time. | 可惜你这次没有聪明到能救下你自己 |
[21:13] | See, there’s only two ways you can stop me tonight. | 你看 你今晚只有两种可以阻止我的方式 |
[21:16] | One is to put me in Iron Heights right now | 一种是现在就把我关进铁山监狱 |
[21:18] | and risk destroying the timeline, | 并且冒着摧毁时间线的风险 |
[21:20] | which would wipe that wonderful wife and family | 这会抹去那完美的妻子和家庭 |
[21:23] | right from existence in just a heartbeat. | 在一瞬间就让他们不复存在 |
[21:27] | And the second option? | 第二种呢? |
[21:29] | You have to kill me, which you won’t. | 你必须杀了我 也就是你不愿意做的事情 |
[21:33] | So I guess… | 所以我猜… |
[21:35] | I’ve already won. | 我已经赢了 |
[21:40] | How’d the parental reunion go today? | 今天的父母重聚怎么样? |
[21:44] | Did it feel good to have them care for you one last time? | 你为最后一次有他们关心你感到开心吗? |
[21:47] | Did you feel loved? | 你感受到被爱了吗? |
[21:48] | Did you feel like you had a family? | 你感觉到自己有个家庭了吗? |
[21:51] | You attacked me this morning. | 是你今天早上攻击了我 |
[21:54] | You knew they’d help me. | 你知道他们会帮我 |
[21:56] | It must hurt to not be able to tell them that you’re their son. | 不能告诉他们 你是他们的儿子 一定很难过吧 |
[22:01] | Tell me, does being this close to them again | 告诉我 再一次这么近距离地和他们一起 |
[22:03] | bring back all the pain I have ever given you? | 会让你想起我带给你的所有痛苦吗? |
[22:11] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:14] | If your plan’s so perfect, | 如果你的计划这么完美 |
[22:16] | why are you wasting so much time? | 为什么你要浪费这么多时间? |
[22:19] | Why not just wipe me off the face of the Earth right now? | 为什么不现在直接把我从这个地球抹去? |
[22:23] | And ruin my pièce de résistance? | 然后毁了我最重要的主菜? |
[22:25] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[22:27] | I’m going to savor this entire day | 我要好好品尝这一整天 |
[22:28] | and the peace that it’s brought me. | 和它带给我的那一份平静 |
[22:31] | Now, there’s one last thing. | 现在 还有最后一件事 |
[22:36] | I want to hear you say it, Barry. | 我想听你说出来 巴里 |
[22:47] | Say it. | 说出那句话 |
[22:51] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[22:53] | I can’t stop you. | 我无法阻止你 |
[23:03] | Delicious. | 太美味了 |
[23:11] | You can’t walk away from what’s about to happen, Barry. | 你无法逃离即将发生的事 巴里 |
[23:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:22] | I can walk towards it. | 但我能朝它走去 |
[23:31] | I can’t stop thinking that we should be out there looking for him. | 我忍不住想 我们还是应该出去找他 |
[23:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:37] | I feel it too. | 我也这么想 |
[23:39] | But we just met the boy. | 但我们才认识那个男孩 |
[23:43] | And you can’t give someone help who doesn’t want it. | 而且你不能帮助那些 不想要别人帮助的人 |
[23:50] | It’s not that I don’t want your help. | 不是我不想要你们的帮助 |
[23:53] | We’ve been worried about you. | 我们一直都很担心你 |
[23:59] | Well, that means the world to me, | 嗯 这句话对我来说意义重大 |
[24:02] | especially today. | 特别是今天 |
[24:04] | Ever since they passed, I’ve never stopped wondering… | 自从他们去世 我就不停地在想 |
[24:10] | You know, what I would give | 你知道的 我能付出什么 |
[24:12] | to have them back for just one more day. | 来换他们回来 哪怕多一天 |
[24:16] | And if that happened, what I would say. | 以及如果这真的发生了 我又会说些什么 |
[24:22] | You can tell us. | 你可以和我们说 |
[24:25] | I’d say… | 我会说… |
[24:29] | your love made me who I am. | 是你们的爱成就了现在的我 |
[24:36] | And despite the darkness, | 即使在漫漫黑夜 |
[24:39] | I still carry your light inside me every single day. | 我依然每天承载着你们闪耀的光芒 |
[24:46] | So will your granddaughter. | 你们的孙女也是如此 |
[24:50] | I know your parents would have loved that. | 我知道你的父母一定会爱这些的 |
[24:52] | And have no doubt, | 而且毫无疑问 |
[24:55] | whoever they are, | 无论他们是谁 |
[24:58] | they’re proud of you, son. | 他们都会为你自豪的 孩子 |
[25:14] | – You okay? – Yeah. | – 你还好吗? – 嗯 |
[25:15] | I just feel like maybe we should– | 我只是觉得也许我们应该– |
[25:17] | I just–I just want to talk to him about this. | 我只是–我只是想和他谈谈这件事 |
[25:20] | Bart? | 巴特? |
[25:23] | Take care of that little baby. | 照顾好那个小宝宝 |
[25:35] | Barry… | 巴里… |
[25:50] | Barry… | 巴里… |
[26:04] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[26:06] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[26:07] | – It’s me. – Joe? | – 是我 – 乔? |
[26:10] | And I know you’ve been stuck here in the past. | 我知道你被困在 你的过去 我的现在了 |
[26:14] | Oh, thank God. | 哦 谢天谢地 |
[26:15] | I have no idea how I got here. | 我不知道我是怎么到这里的 |
[26:17] | Relax, son. | 放松 孩子 |
[26:19] | – Everything’s fine now. – No, it’s not. | – 现在一切都没事了 – 不 不是的 |
[26:20] | Look, I can’t make contact with the Speed Force. | 你看 我连接不到神速力了 |
[26:23] | And Thawne kills my mom today. | 而且斯旺今天会杀死我妈 |
[26:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:31] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[26:33] | Look, whatever’s affecting me, it could be affecting you also. | 听着 不管是什么在影响我 它也有可能影响你 |
[26:35] | Maybe that’s why you’re remembering things. | 也许这就是你记起所有事的原因 |
[26:37] | Barry, I know what happens today… | 巴里 我知道今天发生了什么… |
[26:41] | because I’ve been waiting for it since the dawn of time. | 因为我自从时间之初起 就在等待着这一刻 |
[26:55] | You’re not Joe. | 你不是乔 |
[26:58] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[27:00] | What the hell do you want? | 你到底想要什么? |
[27:02] | To level the playing field | 我想要均衡游戏战力 |
[27:04] | by correcting the imbalance your legacy created. | 通过修正你的遗产造成的不平衡 |
[27:08] | Negative Speed Force. | 负神速力 |
[27:12] | You’re the new Avatar? | 你是新的化身? |
[27:15] | That’s impossible. Joe doesn’t hate me. | 这不可能 乔不恨我 |
[27:17] | No, I’m not the Avatar. | 不 我不是化身 |
[27:20] | You killed him, remember? | 你杀了他 还记得吗? |
[27:25] | I’m the real deal. | 我是真身 |
[27:30] | You’re going to pay for what you’ve done. | 你会为你做过的事 付出代价 |
[27:33] | You wanna fight me? | 你想和我打吗? |
[27:35] | Fine. Let Joe go. | 好啊 放了乔 |
[27:38] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[27:39] | He’s part of the plan. | 他是计划的一部分 |
[27:41] | They all are. | 他们全都是 |
[27:44] | Now shut up and die. | 闭嘴受死吧 |
[27:54] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了? |
[27:55] | Was that an explosion? | 刚那是爆炸吗? |
[27:56] | Is my dad safe? | 我爸爸还安全吗? |
[27:57] | Everyone, please, listen. | 大家 拜托 听好了 |
[27:59] | We’re calling CCPD. | 我们正在通知中城警局 |
[28:00] | Stay calm, | 大家保持冷静 |
[28:01] | and we will get everyone to safety. | 我们会带每个人到安全地带 |
[28:03] | I promise. Come. | 我保证 来吧 |
[28:07] | We have a code green. | 绿色警报 |
[28:08] | Evacuate all patients, | 撤离所有病患 |
[28:10] | visitors, and hospital personnel, | 参观客 和医院工作人员 |
[28:11] | in that order. | 按这个顺序来 |
[28:12] | Understood? | 明白了吗? |
[28:25] | You want to know what’s gonna happen next? | 你想知道接下来会发生什么吗? |
[28:28] | I can tell you. | 我来告诉你 |
[28:30] | You’re going to experience a world of pain. | 你将会经历一个充满痛苦的世界 |
[28:35] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么觉得 |
[28:38] | Is that a threat? | 这是在威胁我吗? |
[28:40] | A promise. | 这是一个承诺 |
[28:42] | I’m not afraid of you, boy. | 我可不怕你 孩子 |
[28:44] | I’m a force of nature. | 我是一股自然力量 |
[28:45] | But this body? | 但是这副躯壳? |
[28:47] | It’s human, | 是人类 |
[28:48] | which means the real Joe West | 也就是说真正的乔·韦斯特 |
[28:51] | is still trapped inside. | 依然被困在里面 |
[28:53] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[28:55] | Kill me, | 杀了我 |
[28:58] | and you kill your own father. | 你就杀了自己的父亲 |
[28:59] | This is useless. | 没用的 |
[29:01] | Neither of us can win. | 我们俩谁都赢不了 |
[29:03] | Thawne died. | 斯旺死了 |
[29:04] | So can you. | 那你也能 |
[29:10] | Everyone, keep moving. | 所有人 别停下 |
[29:11] | Come on. Stay calm. | 来吧 保持冷静 |
[29:13] | Who’s in charge here? | 这里谁负责? |
[29:14] | Dr. Rachel Rosso, chief of surgery. | 外科主任 瑞秋·罗索博士 |
[29:16] | Doctor, that felt like a damn earthquake. | 医生 那感觉就像地震一样 |
[29:18] | It started with an electrical surge throughout the entire building. | 最先是一股电涌穿过了整栋大楼 |
[29:21] | Now everything from heart monitors to surveillance cameras are down. | 导致现在 从心脏监视器到监控摄像头的所有电子设备 全部失灵了 |
[29:24] | Okay. We’ll help with the evacuation. | 好的 我们会协助疏散 |
[29:26] | Any idea what could be causing it? | 知道是什么引起的吗? |
[29:27] | No, but the hospital’s East Wing is under construction. | 没有 但是医院的东翼 还处在建设中 |
[29:31] | I think whatever’s happening | 我觉得无论发生了什么 |
[29:32] | may have started there. | 都可能是从那里开始的 |
[29:36] | Give me that flashlight. | 把手电筒给我 |
[29:37] | I need you to call for backup. | 我需要你呼叫支援 |
[29:39] | I’m gonna find out what’s going on. | 我去看看怎么回事 |
[29:40] | I need you to get you and your staff to safety. | 我需要你带着你的员工去安全的地方 |
[29:43] | Let’s get him out of here. | 我们把他弄出去 |
[29:50] | Come on out, son, | 出来吧 孩子 |
[29:52] | ’cause no matter where you go or how fast you run, | 因为无论你走到哪里 无论你跑得多快 |
[29:57] | I’ll always find you. | 我总是能找到你 |
[30:01] | What’s it gonna be? | 怎么样? |
[30:02] | You gonna come face me here and now and risk dying? | 你要冒着死亡的危险来这里面对我吗? |
[30:07] | Or are you gonna run away to save Mama | 还是你会为了救妈妈而逃跑 |
[30:12] | and risk losing everything by altering the timeline, | 并冒着失去一切的风险改变时间线 |
[30:16] | including little Nora? | 包括小诺拉? |
[30:51] | CCPD. Show yourself! | 中城警局 给我出来 |
[31:09] | Give up and die, boy. | 放弃并接受死亡吧 孩子 |
[31:13] | You have no choice. | 你没有选择 |
[31:25] | No. | 不 |
[31:27] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[31:30] | Joe. | 乔 |
[31:31] | Joe? | 乔? |
[31:35] | Joe. | 乔 |
[31:39] | You were the chosen one for nine years. | 九年来你都是天选之子 |
[31:43] | But tonight, a new world begins. | 但是今晚 一个新世界开启 |
[32:35] | CCPD! | 中城警局 |
[32:36] | Who’s up here? | 谁在里面? |
[33:09] | Run, Barry! Run! | 跑 巴里 快跑 |
[33:12] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[33:16] | Run, Barry, run! | 跑 巴里 快跑 |
[33:29] | You’d actually destroy an entire timeline | 你真的要毁掉整个时间线 |
[33:32] | just to save your own pathetic existence? | 就为了拯救你自己那可悲的存在吗? |
[33:35] | No, Thawne. | 不 斯旺 |
[33:37] | I’m not here to save myself. | 我不是来救我自己的 |
[33:40] | I’m here to save you. | 我是来拯救你的 |
[33:52] | You want to save me. | 你想要救我 |
[33:55] | Is this a joke? | 开什么玩笑? |
[33:56] | No, I’m serious. | 不 我是认真的 |
[33:58] | Thawne, do you remember that day you told me | 斯旺 你还记得那天你告诉我 |
[33:59] | about 170 years from now, | 关于一百七十年以后 |
[34:02] | when you presented yourself to the world, | 当你向世界展示自己 |
[34:05] | finally gained speed of your own? | 终于得到神速力的时候吗? |
[34:06] | Greatest day of my entire life. | 我这辈子最棒的一天 |
[34:09] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[34:10] | Up until that point in your life, you admired me. | 在那之前 你一直很崇拜我 |
[34:14] | You wanted to be a hero. | 你想成为一个英雄 |
[34:16] | And you destroyed everything I’d worked for. | 而你毁了我为之奋斗的一切 |
[34:19] | You saved that crowd. | 你拯救了那群人 |
[34:22] | You took the credit that I should have had. | 你抢走了本应该是属于我的功劳 |
[34:25] | I know. | 我明白 |
[34:27] | And I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[34:31] | Is that what this is all about, | 就是因为这个 |
[34:34] | making amends for ruining my life? | 为毁了我的生活而道歉吗? |
[34:36] | Well, it’s too late. | 好吧 太迟了 |
[34:37] | No, it doesn’t have to be. | 不 不必如此 |
[34:40] | You can still have a better life, | 你还是可以有更好的生活 |
[34:42] | the life you once saw for yourself. | 就像你曾经亲眼看到的那样 |
[34:44] | Don’t you see? | 你还不明白吗? |
[34:46] | All we do is cause each other pain. | 我们只会让彼此痛苦 |
[34:49] | But tonight, you can change all that | 但是今晚 你可以改变这一切 |
[34:54] | if you just walk away. | 只要你离开的话 |
[34:57] | That’s not what this is about. | 这不是你说这一切的原因 |
[35:02] | You know I win tonight. | 你是知道今晚我要赢了 |
[35:08] | That’s what this is all about. | 就是这么回事 |
[35:11] | You win one battle, Thawne, not the war between us. | 你只赢了一场战役 斯旺 而不是我们之间的战争 |
[35:14] | Neither of us could do that. | 我们俩都做不到 |
[35:17] | But if you don’t walk away tonight, | 但如果你今晚不离开 |
[35:20] | you will lose everything. | 你将失去一切 |
[35:32] | Liar. | 骗子 |
[35:34] | Don’t you know who I am? | 你不知道我是谁吗? |
[35:37] | I have always been the hero. | 我一直都是英雄 |
[35:39] | You’re the villain, Flash. | 你才是反派 闪电侠 |
[35:41] | You’re the one who reversed my entire life | 你是那位逆转了我人生的人 |
[35:44] | and dragged me into hell. | 把我拖进了地狱 |
[35:46] | And that’s why you die tonight, by my hand. | 所以你今晚会死在我手上 |
[36:18] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[36:20] | – Barry, no! – Mom! | – 巴里 不 – 妈妈 |
[36:21] | Run! | 快跑 |
[36:28] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[36:30] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[36:34] | Nora! Hold on! | 诺拉 坚持住 |
[36:43] | Run, Barry! Run! | 跑 巴里 快跑 |
[36:46] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[36:48] | No! | 不 |
[37:08] | Gideon, what’s happening to me? | 吉迪恩 我这是怎么了? |
[37:11] | Your ability to move at super speed | 你超速移动 |
[37:13] | as well as travel in time has been completely depleted. | 和时间旅行的能力 已经完全耗尽了 |
[37:16] | How am I supposed to get back? | 这我要怎么才能回去? |
[37:18] | You can’t. | 你不能 |
[37:37] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[37:41] | You saved yourself and let me kill her instead. | 你救了你自己 让我杀了她 |
[37:47] | Why? | 为什么? |
[37:49] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[37:53] | Killing your mother… | 杀死你的母亲… |
[37:57] | it’s a fixed point. | 这是个不动点 |
[38:00] | You knew this was gonna happen. | 你早就知道会这样 |
[38:03] | And now I’m stuck here | 而现在我被困在了这里 |
[38:05] | in a hell where I get to watch you grow up | 困在这只能看着你慢慢长大的 地狱之中 |
[38:08] | and become the hero that I should have been! | 等待你成为 我本该成为的英雄 |
[38:12] | I swear… | 我发誓… |
[38:15] | even if I have to tear the universe apart, | 即便我需要把宇宙撕成碎片 |
[38:17] | I will find a way to destroy you | 我也要想办法摧毁你 |
[38:20] | and everyone you love! | 和所有你爱的人 |
[38:25] | Because from this moment forward, | 因为从此时此刻开始 |
[38:29] | my life’s work will be finding ways to kill you. | 我一生的工作 就是想办法杀了你 |
[38:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:36] | And this night tortured me for decades. | 这个夜晚折磨了我几十年 |
[38:42] | Not anymore. | 但不再了 |
[38:44] | Because today I got to see my parents one last time | 因为今天我得到了最后一次见我父母的机会 |
[38:49] | and feel how much they loved me. | 并且感受到了他们对我的爱 |
[38:54] | This is the worst night of your life. | 这是你人生中最糟糕的一晚 |
[38:56] | I know it. | 我知道的 |
[38:59] | And today brought me the peace I’ve been looking for ever since. | 今天给我带来了 我从这个夜晚起就一直在寻找的 安宁 |
[39:03] | I have you to thank for that, Eobard, | 而这我要感谢你 艾尔伯德 |
[39:07] | and I’ll always be grateful. | 我也会永远心存感激 |
[39:18] | No! | 不 |
[39:28] | ♪ I guess that’s why they call it ♪ | ♪ 我想这就是为什么他们称之为 ♪ |
[39:32] | ♪ The blues ♪ | ♪ 蓝调 ♪ |
[39:34] | ♪ Time on my hands ♪ | ♪ 在我手上的时间 ♪ |
[39:37] | ♪ Could be time spent with you ♪ | ♪ 可能是和你在一起的时间 ♪ |
[39:48] | Great. | 好吧 |
[39:50] | That’s the last thing I need on a deadline. | 今天可是截止日啊 |
[40:22] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[41:42] | Who the hell is Eddie Thawne? | 艾迪 · 斯旺是哪位? |