时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Do you believe me now? | 你现在相信我了吗? |
[00:19] | This is impossible. | 这不可能 |
[00:22] | Eddie? | 艾迪? |
[00:24] | I shot myself with this bullet. | 我用这颗子弹射死的自己 |
[00:27] | I need to find out what happened. | 我得弄明白发生了什么 |
[00:29] | I need to know how I’m alive. | 我得知道我是怎么还活着的 |
[00:32] | Listen. | 听着 |
[00:33] | I believe you, but this city is a lightning rod for insanity. | 我相信你 但这座城市本身就是”疯狂”的避雷针 |
[00:37] | You could be a clone or a cyborg. | 你有可能只是一个克隆人 或是一个生化人 |
[00:40] | We need to get you to a hospital and get you checked out. | 我们得带你去医院给你检查一下 |
[00:42] | No, I need to find the Flash. | 不 我得见闪电侠 |
[00:45] | – He’ll know what’s going on. – No, listen. | – 他会知道发生了什么 – 不 听着 |
[00:48] | We can’t jump to conclusions without investigating. | 我们得先调查再得出结论 |
[00:50] | If you’re really Eddie, then you’re a detective, | 如果你真的是艾迪 那你是一位侦探 |
[00:52] | and you know this. | 你知道这点的 |
[00:53] | If? | 如果? |
[00:55] | I am Eddie Thawne! | 我就是艾迪·斯旺 |
[00:57] | I’m alive, and I need to know why! | 我还活着 我得知道原因 |
[01:03] | What the hell? | 什么东西? |
[01:07] | Korber! | 科尔伯 |
[01:44] | How nuts is this? | 这么疯狂的么? |
[01:46] | The Negative Speed Force is attacking us across space and time? | 负神速力正在穿梭在不同时空中攻击我们? |
[01:50] | Hey, Khione. How’s Iris holding up? | 嘿 喀俄涅 爱瑞斯怎么样了? |
[01:53] | Allegra’s with her at the hospital, | 阿莱格娜正在医院陪她 |
[01:55] | says she’s safe and her contractions are steady. | 她说爱瑞斯很安全 宫缩也稳定 |
[01:57] | I told Allegra to tell Iris that | 我让阿莱格娜转告给爱瑞斯 |
[01:59] | we will find Barry before that baby’s born. | 我们会在宝宝出生前就找到巴里的 |
[02:01] | Good call. | 干得不错 |
[02:02] | She’s got enough on her mind already. | 她已经够烦心的了 |
[02:04] | Ah! | 啊 |
[02:08] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[02:09] | I just got hit with a huge wave of terror. | 我刚刚感受到了一股恐惧巨浪 |
[02:14] | Nora, what’s wrong? | 诺拉 怎么了? |
[02:16] | The Negative Speed Force. | 是负神速力 |
[02:19] | It cloaked Barry with its own dark energy. | 它用自身的暗能量笼罩了巴里 |
[02:22] | The cobalt radiation. | 钴辐射 |
[02:24] | We found it in the loft when Barry disappeared. | 我们在巴里消失时的 公寓里找到的 |
[02:26] | And now it’s causing him to bounce across time. | 而现在这在导致 巴里穿越时间 |
[02:29] | I briefly sensed him through the radiation. | 我短暂地透过辐射感受到了他 |
[02:32] | I’m not sure how long it will take him to get there, | 我不确定他还得多久才能到 |
[02:36] | but he’s heading toward 2049. | 但他正在前往二零四九年 |
[02:39] | First he was taken to the past, | 他先是被带到过去 |
[02:40] | then forced to the present– | 再强制到现在– |
[02:42] | And now he’s going to the future. | 现在又要去未来 |
[02:44] | And so is the crystal. | 水晶也是如此 |
[02:46] | It’ll choose another victim and attack Barry– | 它会再选择一位受害者 然后攻击巴里的– |
[02:53] | I can’t help him anymore. | 我帮不了他了 |
[02:55] | Only you can. | 只有你们能了 |
[02:56] | How? | 怎么做? |
[02:58] | You have to find a way. | 你们得找到一个办法 |
[03:01] | If Barry dies and the Speed Force is extinguished, | 要是巴里死了 神速力也会跟着破灭 |
[03:05] | then this timeline and everything in it will be erased forever. | 那么这条时间线里的一切 都会被永远地抹去 |
[03:17] | Whoo! All right, party people! | 喔 好了 大家 |
[03:20] | That’s a wrap. | 结束了 |
[03:22] | The Chronarch is no longer the monarch. | 克罗纳赫 不再是君主了 |
[03:24] | Come on home. | 回家来吧 |
[03:28] | Was that schway or what? | 刚刚酷炫不? |
[03:29] | Not bad for your first mission as team leader. | 作为你第一次当队长 干得还不错 |
[03:32] | I know your dad’s all the way in outer space, | 我知道你爸爸在外太空 |
[03:34] | but I can feel how proud he is of you from the Watchtower. | 但是我能感受到 他在瞭望塔里 是多么为你感到骄傲 |
[03:37] | 瞭望塔:初次登场于1970年2月《美国正义联盟》#78 又名正义联盟卫星,这是正义联盟的第二基地,位于地球上方外太空。 曾在”无限地球危机”期间被彻底摧毁,此后又修复重建了一颗。 | |
[03:38] | I mean, that was fun. | 我是说 刚刚是很有趣 |
[03:40] | But I’m ready for Dad to come home. | 但我准备好让爸爸回家了 |
[03:42] | Hey, babe. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[03:43] | The way you went supernova on him at the end? | 你最后对他大爆发的那样? |
[03:45] | It’s like you were trying to blast that man into the 64th century. | 就好像 你是想把他炸到 六十四世纪一样 |
[03:48] | Well, actually, that’s exactly what I was trying to do. | 好吧 其实我当时 确实是想那么做的 |
[03:51] | – Of course. – Of course. | – 当然 – 当然 |
[03:53] | I think it’s adorable that | 我觉得最可爱的是 |
[03:55] | after all of these years of marriage, you two still have that spark. | 你们结婚过去那么多年 却依旧有恋爱的火花 |
[03:58] | Oh, speaking of spark, Chester, | 哦 说到火花 切斯特 |
[04:00] | how’s the nano-welding coming along on my new super suit? | 我的新战衣上的纳米 焊接到什么进度了? |
[04:03] | Oh, it should be ready this afternoon. | 哦 应该今天下午就好 |
[04:08] | I swear, if our big bad | 我发誓 要是我们的大反派 |
[04:09] | has escaped from ARGUS already– | 这就已经 逃出天眼会监狱了的话– |
[04:11] | Oh, no, no, it’s an energy surge coming from upstairs | 哦 不不 是从楼上的闪电侠博物馆里 |
[04:14] | at the Flash Museum. | 传出的能量激增 |
[04:16] | I told you it wasn’t a good idea to put a museum | 我告诉过弄了 把一座博物馆建设在 |
[04:18] | on top of our secret lair. | 我们的秘密基地上面 不是个好主意 |
[04:19] | No, baby. It’s genius. | 不 宝贝 这是个天才主意 |
[04:21] | Who’d look for the Flash under his own museum? | 谁会在闪电侠自己的博物馆下面找他呢? |
[04:25] | 闪电侠博物馆 英雄殿堂 | |
[04:33] | I know this might sound weird, | 我知道这听起来可能有点怪 |
[04:35] | but I’m looking for the Flash. | 但是我在找闪电侠 |
[04:38] | You’re in luck. | 你走运了 |
[04:40] | He’s right there. | 他就在那呢 |
[04:45] | The Flash battled numerous threats to our city, | 闪电侠与我们城市里的无数威胁作斗争 |
[04:48] | but the Flash’s greatest nemesis | 但是他最大的敌人 |
[04:51] | was the murderous speedster known only as the Reverse-Flash, | 还是一位 只被称呼为逆闪电的 凶残极速者 |
[04:56] | who returned to Central City time and time again. | 他一次又一次地回到中心城 |
[05:00] | What? This can’t be right. | 什么?这不可能 |
[05:04] | If Eddie dies, he’ll never be born. | 如果艾迪死了 他永远都不会出生 |
[05:05] | He’s being erased from existence. | 他的存在正在被抹除 |
[05:09] | It didn’t happen like this. | 事情不是这样发生的 |
[05:10] | I saw the Reverse-Flash die. | 我看着逆闪电死了的 |
[05:14] | I killed him. | 我杀的他 |
[05:15] | I died a hero. | 我像个英雄一样死去 |
[05:17] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[05:18] | Oh, my God, I found you. | 我的天呐 我找到你了 |
[05:22] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[05:23] | It’s me, Dad. | 是我啊 爸爸 |
[05:26] | I’m your daughter. | 我是你女儿 |
[05:29] | That can’t be. | 这不可能 |
[05:32] | I don’t have a daughter. | 我没有过女儿 |
[05:36] | But you’ve always wanted to have one, and now you can. | 但是你一直都想有一位 现在如愿了 |
[05:45] | All you have to do is come with me. | 而你只需要跟我来就好 |
[05:50] | Whoa. | 哇哦 |
[05:52] | OK, this energy signature just spiked through the roof. | 这个能量信号刚才爆了表了 |
[05:55] | I’ll go check it out. | 我去看看 |
[06:07] | – Sir, are you OK? – What? | – 先生 你还好吗? – 什么? |
[06:08] | What just happened? | 刚刚发生什么了? |
[06:11] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[06:14] | Eddie? | 艾迪? |
[06:15] | Eddie Thawne? | 艾迪·斯旺? |
[06:35] | This is insane. | 不可置信 |
[06:37] | Eddie Thawne died 34 years ago. | 艾迪·斯旺三十四年前就死了 |
[06:40] | How is he alive, and why hasn’t he aged a day? | 他怎么还活着 而且怎么看上去没变老? |
[06:42] | And why is he here? | 并且他为什么在这? |
[06:44] | I have no idea, but all his fingerprints and DNA match. | 我也不知道 但是他的指纹和DNA都对得上 |
[06:48] | Except he is giving off high levels of Hawking radiation– | 不过他正在发出 高幅度的霍金辐射– |
[06:51] | the kind you only find inside singularities. | 一种只能在奇点内 才能找到的辐射 |
[06:54] | So you think Eddie’s causing these portals to open? | 所以你认为是艾迪造成的 这些传送门的开启? |
[06:57] | Maybe it’s subconscious. | 或许是无意识的 |
[06:59] | Maybe it’s his emotions triggering them. | 或许是他的情绪 所触发的 |
[07:02] | Oh, I was a black hole once. | 哦 我之前还曾是个黑洞呢 |
[07:04] | It happens. | 这事的确常发生 |
[07:06] | You know what? | 你知道么? |
[07:08] | I think that I could work up a cuff for him– | 我觉得我可以 给他订制个手铐– |
[07:09] | something that’ll destabilize the quantum field around him. | 一些能破坏 他周围量子领域的 东西 |
[07:13] | I’m going to go talk to the black hole. | 我要去跟他聊聊 |
[07:18] | So do you guys finally believe me, | 所以你们几个 是终于相信我了 |
[07:20] | or do you need me to pee into a cup? | 还是要我再做个尿检? |
[07:22] | 身份确认: 艾德华·斯旺 | |
[07:23] | According to all our tests, you’re telling the truth. | 根据我们的所有测试 你说的是真的 |
[07:27] | You really are Eddie Thawne. | 你真的是艾迪·斯旺 |
[07:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:30] | So who the hell are you, and how did you know who I am? | 所以你是谁啊 你是怎么知道我是谁的? |
[07:35] | 身份确认: 艾德华·斯旺 | |
[07:43] | You’re Barry’s daughter? | 你是巴里的女儿? |
[07:49] | But I thought– | 但是我以为– |
[07:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:53] | You probably recognize me from when we first met. | 你可能还记得我 在我们第一次见面的时候 |
[07:57] | 2013, New Year’s Eve. | 在二零一三年 除夕时 |
[07:59] | I was one of the new interns at CCPD. | 我就是中城警局 那对新实习生的一员 |
[08:02] | I remember that. | 我记得 |
[08:04] | Yeah, we had to travel back to 2013 | 是啊 我们穿回二零一三年 |
[08:06] | to save the timeline. | 去拯救时间线 |
[08:09] | I’m sorry, are you OK? | 抱歉 你还好吗? |
[08:12] | That thing I saw in the museum… | 我在博物馆里看到的那个东西… |
[08:17] | I also saw one at the cemetery. | 我在墓地里也看见了一个 |
[08:20] | It killed Captain Korber. | 那个东西杀了科尔伯警监 |
[08:22] | It was a singularity. | 那是个奇点 |
[08:24] | Thank God it didn’t keep growing. | 幸亏它没继续增长 |
[08:26] | One like that almost destroyed the whole city on– | 一个类似的奇点 就曾经差点 摧毁了整座城市– |
[08:31] | on the day you died. | 就是你死去那天的事 |
[08:36] | Yesterday, I thought I was a man named Malcolm Gilmore. | 在昨天 我还以为 我是一位叫作马尔科姆·希尔莫的人 |
[08:41] | It turns out that whole life was a lie, | 结果那整段人生都是一个谎言 |
[08:44] | and in reality, I was a dead man– | 现实是 我其实是个死人– |
[08:47] | some idiot who killed himself to stop a supervillain that didn’t stay dead. | 为了去阻止一个 到头来还没死掉的 超级反派 而把自己杀了的傻子 |
[08:53] | I know, but if you didn’t do what you did in the Pipeline, | 我知道 但是如果你当时没做 你在星辰管道里做的事 的话 |
[08:56] | my dad would have died that day. | 我爸爸或许那天就没了 |
[08:57] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[08:59] | Or maybe I could have had a whole life, | 又或许 我本可以有一个完整的人生 |
[09:03] | a family. | 一个家庭 |
[09:07] | Don’t get me wrong, I’m grateful to be back from the dead, | 别误解我的意思了 我很感激能重生 |
[09:11] | but there’s being alive, and there’s what makes life worth living. | 但活着是一码事 而值得活下去 又是另一码事 |
[09:16] | And Iris, your mom | 而爱瑞丝 你的妈妈 |
[09:21] | that was my reason. | 她就是让我值得活下去的理由 |
[09:23] | And without that, I just | 而没有她 我 |
[09:27] | I don’t know why I’m here. | 我不知道 我为什么要在这 |
[09:29] | I can’t imagine how you must be feeling. | 我无法想象你的感受 |
[09:33] | But I know better than most, | 但我比大多数人都清楚 |
[09:35] | you have been given the rarest gift, | 你得到了最珍贵的礼物 |
[09:38] | a second chance. | 第二次机会 |
[09:40] | You just have to decide how you’re going to use it. | 你只需要决定的是 你要如何去利用它 |
[09:46] | Well, that does it. | 好吧 是这样 |
[09:47] | 理论上的完美方法: 覆写吉迪恩。打开她的量子界面? 只有一个问题:不清楚具体要怎么做?? 联系布莱尼询问意见?? 最新信息:超女依旧不在地球,仍旧没有任何音讯 致远族人的刀刃–可劈开时空维度 太危险了!! 模拟实验表明与钴辐射相接触会造成时空裂缝 问过卢克·福克斯了 他说去找找尼古拉斯博士的研究报告 尼古拉斯博士-死胡同 他似乎已经消失,不再存在了 | |
[09:47] | We are officially out of ways and ideas | 只要我们被困在这里 就完全没有办法 |
[09:51] | to help Barry in 2049 while we are stuck here. | 去帮助二零四九年的巴里 |
[09:54] | Mark, you were possessed by the crystal. | 马克 你之前被水晶附体过 |
[09:57] | Did that offer any insight? | 你有什么见解吗? |
[09:58] | Just that it’s powerful as hell, and it hates Barry. | 我只知道 它非常强大 并且讨厌巴里 |
[10:02] | When I was trapped inside, all I could think about was | 当我被困在里边的时候 我所能想到的只有 |
[10:07] | was how much I love that guy. | 我有多爱那家伙 |
[10:09] | He’s given me so many second chances, tenth chances. | 他给了我第二次机会 太多次机会 |
[10:13] | I didn’t deserve any of them. | 我根本不值得 |
[10:14] | I guess my, uh, love wasn’t enough | 我猜我 我的爱还不够 |
[10:17] | to fight the crystal’s hate. | 去打败水晶的恨 |
[10:18] | Mark, I just | 马克 我只是 |
[10:20] | I wish I would have known. | 我早该知道的 |
[10:21] | You know, I could have used my powers | 你明白 我本可以利用我的能力 |
[10:23] | to help boost your empathy and maybe fight it off. | 来帮助增强你的共鸣 或者甚至战胜它 |
[10:28] | Maybe you still can. | 也许你现在还来得及 |
[10:31] | I mean, when Barry went to the past, | 我是指 当巴里回到过去时 |
[10:33] | you could still sense him. | 你还是可以感觉到他 |
[10:35] | So your powers work across time. | 所以你的超能力 可以跨越时间使用 |
[10:37] | So what? What good does that do? | 所以呢?这又能怎样? |
[10:38] | Just because I can feel something in the future, | 我只是能感知到 未来的一些东西 |
[10:40] | it doesn’t mean I can change it. | 不代表我能改变未来 |
[10:41] | 呼叫乘波号/询问规格?? 无回应 询问克里斯蒂娜·麦吉博士她的量子气泡矩阵?? 她回应说:无法承受钴辐射特征 联系迪恩/静止力? 处在失踪状态,难道在和负四大力战斗? 再试试永恒威尔逊或斯坦因博士? 最新信息:依旧无回应-必须寻找别的方法了! 发明通量电容器? | |
[10:42] | Not from here. Not from here. | 不是在这里 不是这个意思 |
[10:44] | But you’ve projected your consciousness | 而是你之前 就成功将你的意识 |
[10:46] | into other minds before. | 投射到其他人的脑海中过了 |
[10:47] | But what if you projected your consciousness, | 而要是你把意识 |
[10:49] | your present consciousness, into your future body? | 你现在的意识 投射到你未来的身体里呢? |
[10:53] | I could help Barry fight his next battle. | 我能帮巴里打好 他下一场仗 |
[10:55] | You could save his life. | 你能救他的命 |
[10:58] | Cecile, are your powers really | 塞西尔 你的能力真的 |
[10:59] | strong enough to do that? | 强大到这个地步吗? |
[11:03] | Only one way to find out. | 只有一种方法能找到答案 |
[11:05] | Dad, we’ve got a code scarlet. | 爸爸 我们出现了一个”猩红”情况 |
[11:08] | I can’t talk about it until we’re on a secure channel. | 在我们进入加密线路之前 我还不能细说 |
[11:11] | Something big is up. | 有大事要发生了 |
[11:13] | An old friend of yours has stopped by. | 你的一位老朋友 刚刚出现了 |
[11:15] | I’m on my way to Mom’s right now, | 我现在正要去妈妈那里 |
[11:17] | but you better get here as fast as you can. | 但你最好感觉过来 越快越好 |
[11:18] | Message should reach the Watchtower | 该条消息将会发送给 瞭望塔 |
[11:20] | as soon as it emerges from the dark side of the moon | 当前正在等待 瞭望塔从月之暗面出现 |
[11:22] | in 12 hours, 52 minutes. | 预计时间 十二小时五十二分钟 |
[11:24] | Good luck, Nora. | 祝你好运 诺拉 |
[11:29] | Nora. | 诺拉 |
[11:33] | Nora. | 诺拉 |
[11:56] | She’s a pretty amazing person to try to forget, huh? | 很难忘掉 她这么了不起的人 是吧? |
[12:01] | That was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前了 |
[12:04] | For her. | 对她来说 |
[12:06] | For you, it was yesterday. | 于你而言 就如同昨天 |
[12:09] | My mom told me a story about you guys | 我妈妈跟我们讲了你们的故事 |
[12:12] | that even though she was destined to be Iris West-Allen, | 尽管她注定 要成为爱瑞丝·韦斯特-艾伦 |
[12:16] | you decided to be together anyway. | 你们却还是决定在一起 |
[12:18] | Screw the future. | 去他的未来 |
[12:20] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 噢 抱歉 |
[12:22] | I didn’t mean to upset you. | 我不是故意 要惹你不高兴的 |
[12:24] | I wouldn’t want another singularity to open up in the Cortex. | 我不希望星辰主控室里 出现另一个奇点 |
[12:27] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[12:29] | Those singularities that have been appearing, | 那些之前出现的奇点 |
[12:31] | they’re tied to your emotions. | 与你的情绪紧密相连 |
[12:33] | Did nobody tell you? | 没有人告诉你吗? |
[12:34] | Wait. | 等等 |
[12:35] | So what happened to Captain Korber, that’s my fault? | 所以 发生在科尔伯警监身上的事 是我的错了? |
[12:40] | You didn’t mean to do it, did you? | 你不是故意的 对吗? |
[12:41] | Oh, my God, I got her killed. | 天哪 我害死了她 |
[12:45] | Nora, you’ve got to help me. | 诺拉 你必须要帮帮我 |
[12:47] | There must be some way to fix this, right? | 一定有办法解决的 对吧? |
[12:52] | A way to undo this? | 有办法来撤销这一切吧? |
[12:54] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[12:55] | You thought you were Malcolm Gilmore, right? | 你以为你是马尔科姆·希尔莫 是吗? |
[12:58] | When did you first realize something was wrong? | 你是什么时候开始 觉得有点不对劲的? |
[13:00] | I was at Mercury Labs. | 当我在水星实验室的时候 |
[13:02] | Then we should start there. | 那我们应该从那开始 |
[13:06] | OK. | 好的 |
[13:08] | Neural activity’s stable. | 神经活动稳定 |
[13:10] | Empathic telemetry is looking good. | 移情遥测看起来不错 |
[13:13] | You sure this is going to work? | 你确定这能行吗? |
[13:15] | Don’t worry, Cecile. You can do this. | 塞西尔 不用担心 你可以做到的 |
[13:18] | Right, and if by this you mean, | 好 如果你是在说 我可以 |
[13:19] | just go on and astrally project myself into my future body, | 把我的意识 投射到我未来身体里 |
[13:24] | protect Barry from the Negative Speed Force, | 保护巴里不受负神速力伤害 |
[13:27] | and save all of temporal existence, | 并拯救所有时间存在 |
[13:29] | before coming back and teaching Jenna her multiplication tables, | 再回来教珍娜乘法表 的话 |
[13:32] | yeah, you’re right. That’s easy. Easy peasy. | 是 是的 那很简单 简单得很 |
[13:35] | Remember, you’re there not to find 2049 Barry. | 记住 你不是去找二零四九年巴里的 |
[13:40] | You’re there to protect our Barry. | 你是去保护我们的巴里的 |
[13:41] | OK. | 好的 |
[13:42] | And any friend in the future | 未来任何一个朋友 |
[13:44] | could be influenced by the crystal, | 都有可能被水晶影响 |
[13:46] | so be careful who you trust. | 所以 小心你所信任的人 |
[13:48] | Gotcha. | 知道了 |
[13:53] | OK. | 好的 |
[14:07] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[14:10] | It worked. | 起作用了 |
[14:13] | It worked! | 竟然成功了 |
[14:16] | Chester! | 切斯特呀 |
[14:17] | Oh, my gosh, this is crazy. | 我的天啊 简直疯了 |
[14:21] | Damn! Looking good, future me. | 天呐 未来的我看起来真不错 |
[14:25] | – What? – You OK, Cecile? | – 我的天 – 你还好吗 塞西尔? |
[14:28] | What? Huh? | 什么? |
[14:29] | Allegra? | 阿莱格娜? |
[14:35] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 你好 – 嗨 |
[14:38] | So have you guys seen Barry lately? | 你们最近看到巴里了吗? |
[14:42] | You mean since he’s been in outer space? | 你是说自从他进入外太空以来? |
[14:45] | Um, no. | 没 |
[14:47] | Outer space, OK. | 外太空 好吧 |
[14:49] | You know what I’m gonna do is, I’m just gonna | 你知道我要做的是 我只是 |
[14:51] | I’m gonna go ahead, I’ma hop on comms, anyway. | 不管怎样 我要继续了 我要接通通讯 |
[14:53] | Why? | 为什么? |
[14:54] | No reason. | 没有原因 |
[14:56] | Just, you know, call Joe, Jenna, see what’s for dinner. | 就是 叫乔 珍娜 看看晚饭吃什么 |
[14:59] | Oh, I’m sure Joe would love that, | 噢 我保证乔会很开心的 |
[15:01] | especially because you haven’t been up to the country house | 尤其是 你已经有段时间 没去郊区的房子了 |
[15:03] | in a while, right? | 对吗? |
[15:06] | Right. | 是的 |
[15:09] | Hey, guys. You know what’s funny? | 嘿 你们知道什么很诡异吗? |
[15:12] | Weirdly, I can’t remember the last time I was there. | 就是很奇怪 我记不起我上次 是哪时候去的了 |
[15:18] | Well, I don’t blame you, considering you’re | 没事 我不怪你 毕竟 |
[15:20] | only there what, twice a year? | 你一年只去两次 |
[15:21] | Yeah, about that. | 是 差不多 |
[15:24] | I mean, between the Chronarch Wars | 我是指 又是克罗纳赫战争 |
[15:26] | and helping the Savothian freedom fighters, | 又是帮助 那些萨沃星人自由战士 |
[15:26] | 萨沃提:初次登场于2007年10月《闪电侠V2》#231 他们是一群外形类似”狗”的高级文明,在神速力、基因工程等方面有惊人的成就。 在被外星入侵而几近灭亡期间,一位科学家无意间将”初代闪电侠”杰伊·加里克带到了他们星球上, 后者帮助他们成立了反抗军并最终胜利。而自由战士恰好是”射线”所处地球X上的超英团队名 | |
[15:27] | it’s been a crazy year. | 这可真是疯狂的一年 |
[15:30] | But I’m sure the fam understands that we need | 但我确信 家人们能理解 我们很需要 |
[15:32] | a heavy hitter like you. | 像你这样重量级的打手帮忙 |
[15:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:36] | I’m sure the fam understands. | 我确信家人们理解我 |
[15:40] | Are you OK, Cecile? | 你还好吗 塞西尔? |
[15:43] | Cecile, what happened? | 塞西尔 怎么了? |
[15:47] | I’m sorry, I can’t do this. | 抱歉 我做不到 |
[15:50] | Wait, what? What happened? | 等会 什么?发生什么了? |
[15:51] | – Did you see Barry? – I said I’m sorry, OK? | – 你找到巴里了吗? – 我说我很抱歉了 好吗? |
[15:53] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[15:55] | We’re going to have to find another way. | 我们要另想办法 |
[16:00] | OK, somebody’s going after her, right? | 好吧 你们会去找她谈谈的 对吧? |
[16:03] | Oh, goddess lady, looks like you’re up. | 噢 女神 看上去像是到你上场了 |
[16:07] | Actually, I’m not the best person for this one, Chester. | 事实上 我并不是最佳人选 切斯特 |
[16:13] | You are. | 你才是 |
[16:14] | Oh, no, I | 噢 不 我 |
[16:15] | – I don’t know, guys. – Don’t be afraid. | – 我不确定 伙计们 – 别害怕 |
[16:18] | Your heart is stronger than your fear, | 你的内心 要比你的恐惧更强大 |
[16:21] | and it’ll know what to say to Cecile. | 而它也知道要对塞西尔说什么 |
[16:28] | You see anything unusual? | 你看到啥异常了吗? |
[16:31] | Nope, but you’re the detective. | 没有 但你才是侦探 |
[16:34] | Why do you think you’re here? | 你觉得你为什么会在这? |
[16:37] | Do you think you just randomly popped up | 你以为你只是随机出现在这 |
[16:41] | decades after you died by coincidence? | 就在你意外去世后几十年? |
[16:45] | No. | 不是 |
[16:46] | There’s no such thing as a coincidence. | 没有什么机缘巧合 |
[16:50] | Then you must be here for a purpose. | 那你一定是带着目的来这了 |
[16:54] | Maybe it has something to do with the other Thawnes. | 可能与斯旺家其他人有关 |
[16:57] | They were a pretty big deal. | 他们可是重要人物 |
[17:00] | Or at least they were supposed to be. | 或起码 他们本应该是这样的 |
[17:04] | I am from the future, and you are the only Thawne | 我来自未来 而你是唯一一个 |
[17:09] | to be all but forgotten by history. | 几乎被历史遗忘的 斯旺家族的人 |
[17:12] | Waste of a life, waste of a man. | 废物人生 废物男人 |
[17:18] | Eobard told me that. | 艾尔伯德 对我说过一模一样的话 |
[17:22] | And he was just trying to get under my skin. | 而他这么说 只是为了激怒我 |
[17:24] | And it worked, didn’t it? | 而他成功了 不是吗? |
[17:27] | You proved him wrong by throwing your life away. | 你把自己的人生抛弃了 以此证明他错了 |
[17:32] | But what if you had the power to get that life back? | 但要是你有能力 把那段人生捡回来呢? |
[17:36] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[17:37] | The Flash gets his power from the Speed Force, | 闪电侠的力量来自于神速力 |
[17:42] | but there’s another side to the equation, | 但在等式的这边 还有另一边 |
[17:45] | another power that spent far too long in the shadows, | 有另一种 在阴影中呆了太久的力量 |
[17:50] | forced into an unnatural balance. | 被迫达到非正常的平衡 |
[17:56] | It needs someone to stand up to the Flash. | 它需要有人来对抗闪电侠 |
[17:59] | And that should be you. | 而那个人 应该是你 |
[18:02] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[18:04] | Are you talking about hurting your dad? | 你是在说要伤害你爸爸吗? |
[18:08] | Eddie, are you still this pathetic? | 艾迪 你还这么可悲吗? |
[18:13] | Are you a waste of a man, like Eobard said? | 你真是艾尔伯德所说的 那样废物吗? |
[18:17] | A loser, a nobody, forgotten by history? | 失败者 无名小卒 被历史遗忘? |
[18:25] | Are you still the idiot who died trying | 难不成 你依旧是那个为了拯救 |
[18:27] | to save a man who stole his life? | 偷走自己人生之人的生命 而赴死的蠢蛋? |
[18:29] | No! I’m not. | 不 我不是 |
[18:32] | Then show me. | 那就证明给我看 |
[18:34] | You know how things were supposed to be. | 你知道 事情本应是什么样的 |
[18:36] | You can have that life if you take it. | 只要你拿走它 你就能拥有那样的人生 |
[18:45] | Eddie. | 艾迪 |
[18:47] | Choose. | 选吧 |
[18:50] | No, this can’t be real. | 不 这不可能是真的 |
[18:54] | I need some air. | 我要喘口气 |
[18:58] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[19:00] | He is what we need. | 他就是我们所需要的 |
[19:02] | He is what we’ve been looking for. | 他就是 我们所苦苦追寻的那个人 |
[19:05] | And soon he’ll be all ours. | 而他很快就会是我们的了 |
[19:13] | Nora? | 诺拉? |
[19:15] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[19:17] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛? |
[19:19] | We’re under attack by the Negative Speed Force. | 我们正在遭受负神速力的攻击 |
[19:21] | It’s throwing me across time, using our friends to hurt us. | 它把我在时间流中乱扔 利用我们的朋友来伤害我们 |
[19:25] | I’m just glad to see you. | 见到你我太开心了 |
[19:29] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[19:45] | No. | 不 |
[19:47] | Nora, this isn’t you. | 诺拉 这不是你 |
[19:50] | It’s the Negative Speed Force. | 是负神速力 |
[19:52] | Oh, Barry. | 哦 巴里 |
[19:54] | So fast, but somehow always so slow. | 明明速度那么快 却总是慢人一步 |
[20:01] | You never figured out the most powerful form of hate | 你从未意识到 仇恨最为强大的形态 |
[20:06] | is by corrupting love | 就是腐蚀爱 |
[20:08] | by twisting it into its negative. | 把它扭曲为 它的负反面 |
[20:12] | You’re not going to make me hurt her. | 无论怎么 我都不会伤害她的 |
[20:16] | Either you kill your daughter, | 要么你杀掉你女儿 |
[20:18] | or I kill you. | 要么我杀掉你 |
[20:20] | Both ways, I win. | 无论如何 我都赢了 |
[20:24] | Nora! What are you doing? | 诺拉 你在干什么? |
[20:26] | Eddie. | 艾迪 |
[20:27] | Eddie, I told you, | 我告诉过你 艾迪 |
[20:29] | we’re getting your life back. | 我们要夺回你的人生 |
[20:31] | No, this isn’t right. | 不 这是不对的 |
[20:37] | Eddie, I can’t believe you’re really here. | 艾迪 我不敢相信 你真的在这里 |
[20:41] | You sacrificed your life to save me. | 你为了救我 牺牲了自己的生命 |
[20:44] | I never thanked you. | 我从未感谢过你 |
[20:48] | You too, Bar. | 你也是 巴儿 |
[20:51] | These last couple days, | 过去这几天 |
[20:53] | I feel like I’ve been losing my mind. | 我感觉快要发疯了 |
[20:58] | Do you live here? | 你住在这里吗? |
[21:01] | I thought this was my home, my life. | 我本以为这是我的家 我的人生 |
[21:05] | But I was wrong. | 但我错了 |
[21:11] | Everything’s wrong. | 一切都是错的 |
[21:16] | Eddie. | 艾迪 |
[21:20] | It’s going to be all right. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[21:22] | I don’t know how I got here, either. | 我也不知道 我是怎么到这里来的 |
[21:25] | The power in that crystal is attacking me and my family | 蕴藏在水晶里的力量 正在攻击我 和我的家人 |
[21:27] | through time. | 穿梭在时间各处 |
[21:30] | Now it’s possessed my daughter, | 现在它又附身在了 我女儿身上 |
[21:33] | and I don’t know how to stop it. | 而我不知道 要怎么阻止它 |
[21:36] | Maybe we can together. | 也许我们可以联手 |
[21:44] | All I know is I used to be Malcolm Gilmore. | 我只知道 我曾经是马尔科姆·希尔莫 |
[21:49] | I had his life, his memories. | 我过着他的人生 有着他的记忆 |
[21:53] | And that was a lie. | 而那是个谎言 |
[21:59] | How is that possible? | 那怎么可能? |
[22:03] | 水星实验室 表彰科学成就 马尔科姆·希尔莫 对材料化学应用的突出贡献 | |
[22:03] | What the hell? | 什么鬼? |
[22:04] | 中城警局 表彰卓越奉献 乔·韦斯特警监 | |
[22:05] | Wait. | 等等 |
[22:06] | 水星实验室 表彰科学成就 马尔科姆·希尔莫 对材料化学应用的突出贡献 | |
[22:07] | I’ve seen that happen before. | 我之前见到过这种情况 |
[22:09] | My driver’s license. | 我的驾照 |
[22:12] | I’ve seen reactions like this too, | 我也见过这样的反应 |
[22:15] | caused by negative tachyons. | 是由负超光速亚原子引起的 |
[22:18] | I think this place, Malcolm’s belongings, his life– | 我认为这个地方 马尔科姆的物品 他的人生– |
[22:24] | it’s all made of negative tachyons. | 都是由负超光速亚原子构成的 |
[22:27] | Like a false reality built for you to live in. | 就像是一个 为你量身打造的 虚伪现实 |
[22:31] | Well, who could have done that? | 好吧 会是谁做的呢? |
[22:33] | There’s only one force powerful enough– | 只有一个力有这么强大– |
[22:35] | the one inside that crystal. | 水晶里的那个 |
[22:38] | The Negative Speed Force. | 负神速力 |
[22:42] | I think it brought you back to life. | 我认为是它让你复活的 |
[22:45] | Why would it bring me back? | 它为什么要让我复活? |
[22:47] | Eddie, I think the Negative Speed Force resurrected you, | 艾迪 我认为负神速力复活你 |
[22:52] | so you could be its avatar. | 是为了让你成为它的化身 |
[22:58] | Hey, um… | 嘿 |
[23:02] | Mark is recalibrating the jump configuration, | 马克正在重校跳转装置 |
[23:05] | in case you wanted to give it another go. | 以防你想要再试一次 |
[23:11] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样? |
[23:13] | – Like a failure. – Oh, look. | – 像是个失败者 – 听着 |
[23:16] | Don’t be so hard on yourself. | 不要对自己太苛刻 |
[23:17] | I mean, we all make mistakes on a mission, right? | 我是说 我们在执行任务的时候都会犯错 对吧? |
[23:20] | I didn’t make a mistake on my mission, Chester. | 我没有在任务上犯错 切斯特 |
[23:23] | I made a mistake in my life. | 我是在人生上犯了错 |
[23:26] | You know how Joe and I just finally | 你知道乔和我 是怎么终于才 |
[23:29] | found a balance between my duties here | 在我于小队中的使命 和陪伴在家人身边的时间 之间 |
[23:31] | and my time with my family? | 找到平衡的吗? |
[23:34] | So I go home on the weekends. | 我周末回家 |
[23:35] | I spend time with him and Jenna. | 花时间陪他和珍娜 |
[23:37] | Well, in the future, you guys told me | 然而在未来 你们却告诉我 |
[23:41] | that I have only been home twice in a year. | 一年中我只回过家两次 |
[23:45] | Oh, I see. | 我明白了 |
[23:47] | Well, maybe you have a good reason. | 好吧 也许你有一个很好的理由 |
[23:51] | You know, maybe in the future, | 你知道的 也许在未来 |
[23:51] | you guys hang out in, like, a VR portal | 你们用类似于 虚拟传送门 这样的东西相聚 |
[23:54] | to make up for missing face time. | 以弥补错过的见面时间 |
[23:55] | No, no, Chester, no. I know myself. | 不 不 切斯特 不 我了解我自己 |
[23:58] | God, I’ve made this mistake before. | 天啊 我之前就犯过这样的错 |
[24:03] | Like how I wasn’t there for my own mother’s death | 就好像 我没能在我母亲去世时 陪在她身边 |
[24:04] | because I was too busy working, and now I just– | 因为我当时忙于工作 而现在我又– |
[24:07] | I have this awful feeling that I’m making the same mistake | 我在未来又再一次 犯了相同的错误 |
[24:10] | again in the future. | 我感觉很难受 |
[24:12] | Chester, I’m scared that this choice that I made | 切斯特 我很害怕 我做出的这个决定 |
[24:16] | to live this superhero life, | 去过这个超级英雄的生活 |
[24:19] | it means that I’m going to lose my family. | 意味着我将会失去我的家庭 |
[24:23] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[24:25] | Look, I get what you’re saying. | 听着 我明白你说的 |
[24:27] | But listen, if past me could see me now, | 但是听好了 如果过去的我能见到如今的我 |
[24:32] | here in S.T.A.R. Labs working with Team Flash, | 在星辰实验室和闪电小队一起工作 |
[24:35] | he’d freak out. | 他可是会吓死 |
[24:36] | So right now you’re making it work, | 所以说现在 你正在实现它 |
[24:39] | balancing being a fricking superhero | 平衡好扮演一个牛逼的超级英雄 |
[24:42] | and being with your family. | 和陪伴在你家人身边之间 |
[24:44] | So why not trust that you can do the same thing | 所以为什么不去相信三十年后的你 |
[24:46] | 30 years from now too? | 也能做到相同的事呢? |
[24:48] | Twice in a year. That’s what you said. | 一年两次 这是你说的 |
[24:51] | I don’t care how long you and Joe have been apart, Cecile. | 我不在意你和乔分开多久了 塞西尔 |
[24:54] | Or why. | 或者是为什么 |
[24:57] | Look. | 听着 |
[24:59] | Because I know you guys love each other. | 因为我知道你们深爱彼此 |
[25:03] | Now you just need to embrace what’s around the corner | 现在你只需要去拥抱 转角处的那些事 |
[25:06] | and trust that this legacy that you’re building | 并且相信 现在你正在为自己打造的遗产 |
[25:08] | for yourself is the right one | 是正确的 |
[25:11] | because I, for one, do. | 因为我相信 |
[25:14] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么能那么确信? |
[25:16] | Because your greatest strength | 因为你最强大的力量 |
[25:18] | isn’t some meta ability. | 并不是什么超能力 |
[25:23] | Cecile, it’s your heart, and your dedication | 塞西尔 而是你的内心 和你对你所爱之人 |
[25:28] | to the people that you love. | 做出的奉献 |
[25:31] | That’s a real virtue. | 那可是真正的高义 |
[25:37] | Its avatar? Avatar for what? | 它的化身?用来干什么的化身? |
[25:41] | A Negative Speed Force, it needs a surrogate on Earth | 负神速力 它需要一位地球代理人 |
[25:44] | to carry out its plan. | 来帮它施行计划 |
[25:46] | That’s what the crystal has been doing all along. | 这便是水晶一直在做的事 |
[25:48] | Joe, Mark, Nora. | 乔 马克 诺拉 |
[25:49] | I mean, it can only possess them temporarily. | 我意思是 它只能短暂附身在他们身上 |
[25:51] | It must need you to choose to take on its power. | 它肯定是需要你自愿接受它的力量 |
[25:54] | No. | 不 |
[25:56] | That can’t be right. | 这不能是对的 |
[25:58] | The crystal showed me a better life, | 水晶给我展示了一个 更好的人生 |
[26:00] | one with a daughter I was supposed to have. | 一个带有 我本就应该拥有的 女儿的人生 |
[26:05] | Eddie, the Negative Speed Force is unlike | 艾迪 负神速力 不同于 |
[26:06] | anything you’ve ever seen before. | 你曾见过的任何东西 |
[26:08] | It gets inside your head. | 它会搞乱你的大脑 |
[26:09] | It feeds off hate and rage, all right? | 它以仇恨和怒火为食 好吗? |
[26:12] | Everything about it is evil. | 关于它的一切 都只是纯粹的邪恶 |
[26:14] | It brought me back from the dead, OK? | 它把我从死亡中带了回来 好吗? |
[26:19] | Is that evil? | 这是邪恶吗? |
[26:21] | And what if I choose not to be the avatar, huh? | 而要是 我选择不去当它的化身 又该咋办呢? |
[26:26] | Do I go back to being dead? | 要我回去继续死着吗? |
[26:29] | No, no, we’ll find a way to save you. | 不 不 我们会另找条方法 拯救你的 |
[26:31] | You could choose to start a new life. | 你可以选择开启一段新的人生 |
[26:33] | He lies. | 他撒谎 |
[26:35] | Oh, really? | 哦 真的吗? |
[26:36] | Because all your team tried to do today was cuff me. | 因为你的小队 今天在做的 都是试图去束缚我 |
[26:39] | But that crystal, it actually wants | 但那水晶 它是真的 |
[26:43] | to help me get my life back. | 想帮助我 夺回我的人生 |
[26:45] | A life I was a fool to give up. | 夺回我曾太蠢而放弃了的人生 |
[26:49] | There’s still time. | 还有时间 |
[26:51] | Come on. You don’t believe that. | 拜托 你是不相信那的 |
[26:53] | Don’t tell me what I believe! | 别告诉我 我相信什么 |
[26:57] | Did you know I can hear it right now? | 你知道 我现在都能听见它吗? |
[27:02] | Sometimes I can’t tell if it’s the crystal’s voice | 有些时候 我都分辨不出来 那是水晶的声音 |
[27:08] | or my own voice. | 还是我自己的 |
[27:11] | And I’m starting to wonder, what’s the difference? | 而我开始疑惑 两者间能有什么区别呢? |
[27:13] | It’s funny. | 说来好笑 |
[27:17] | Returning from the dead really has a way | 从死亡中归来 真的就有种办法 |
[27:21] | of making you realize the mistakes | 能让你意识到 你在过去人生中 |
[27:23] | you made in your old life. | 所犯下的愚蠢错误 |
[27:26] | My mistake was being a nobody. | 我错在做了一位无名小卒 |
[27:29] | Eddie, you weren’t a nobody, all right? | 艾迪 你从来都不是一位无名小卒 好吗? |
[27:31] | – Listen to me– – No! | – 听我说– – 不 |
[27:33] | You listen. | 你听着 |
[27:35] | The second I died, everyone forgot about me. | 前一秒我才死 下一秒所有人就忘了我 |
[27:39] | And you, Barry, the man I sacrificed my life for, | 而你 巴里 那位我为之牺牲的人 |
[27:45] | you thanked me by stealing my fiancée. | 你通过抢走我的未婚妻 以此来感谢我 |
[27:48] | Eddie. | 艾迪 |
[27:50] | But now I have a chance to change that. | 而现在 我有机会 去改变这一点了 |
[27:59] | If I choose the crystal, | 要是我选择了水晶 |
[28:03] | maybe I could be the hero. | 或许我就能成为英雄了 |
[28:08] | I could get the girl and the family I deserve. | 我本能得到一个 我所值得的女儿和家庭 |
[28:14] | Eddie. | 艾迪 |
[28:16] | I know how much you’re hurting. | 我知道你很痛心 |
[28:19] | The life you’re talking about, it’s not yours. | 你所说的人生 并不属于你 |
[28:24] | Iris isn’t your wife. | 爱瑞丝不是你的妻子 |
[28:26] | Nora is not your daughter. | 诺拉也不是你的女儿 |
[28:28] | But there were supposed to be! | 但这本该是我的 |
[28:30] | And they still can be! | 而这也仍有可能是我的 |
[28:31] | Eddie, you know that’s not right. | 艾迪 你知道这是不对的 |
[28:34] | You have a chance to start over, | 你有机会重新开始 |
[28:37] | to have your own life. | 拥有一段属于你的人生 |
[28:43] | What would Iris want you to do? | 你觉得爱瑞丝想你怎么做? |
[28:54] | Flash! | 闪电侠 |
[28:56] | Bring me the avatar! | 把化身交出来 |
[28:59] | Bring me Eddie Thawne, | 把艾迪·斯旺交出来 |
[29:00] | or I will tear this city apart! | 否则我就把这座城市毁掉 |
[29:05] | Eddie, I have to go. | 艾迪 我得走了 |
[29:08] | But I believe in you. | 但我相信你 |
[29:10] | I know no matter what happens, | 我知道 无论发生什么 |
[29:13] | you’ll make the right choice. | 你都会做出正确的选择 |
[29:31] | Flash, do you hear me? | 闪电侠 听到我的话了吗? |
[29:33] | Bring me Eddie! | 把艾迪交出来 |
[29:35] | Where is the chosen one? | 天选之人在哪里? |
[29:39] | He’s making his own choice. | 他正在做出自己的选择 |
[29:42] | Seems like that isn’t you. | 而看起来他并没有选你 |
[29:44] | We’ll see about that! | 走着瞧 |
[29:58] | Let’s get to work. | 开始干活吧 |
[30:01] | OK. | 收到 |
[30:57] | Nora. | 诺拉 |
[30:59] | Nora, please. | 拜托了诺拉 |
[31:01] | I know you’re still in there. | 我知道你肯定还在的 |
[31:02] | I need your help to fight this thing. | 我需要你的帮助对付它 |
[31:07] | Sorry, Dad. | 对不起了爸 |
[31:09] | The little girl you loved is long gone. | 你爱的那个小女孩早就不在了 |
[31:33] | Iris. | 爱瑞丝 |
[31:36] | Oh, my beautiful Iris. | 我美丽的爱瑞丝 |
[31:40] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:41] | I knocked, but you didn’t answer, | 我敲门了 但没人回应 |
[31:43] | and I know you always leave the key by the door. | 而我知道 你总会把钥匙放在门边 |
[31:47] | Oh, my God. Eddie? | 我的天 艾迪? |
[31:49] | I can’t imagine what you must be thinking. | 我无法想象你会怎么想 |
[31:52] | And if you want me to leave, I’ll go. | 如果你想要我离开 我马上就走 |
[31:54] | But it’s me, your Eddie. | 但真的是我 你的艾迪 |
[31:59] | Look into my eyes. | 看着我的眼睛 |
[32:00] | I know that you know me better than anyone. | 我知道 你比任何人都了解我 |
[32:04] | Who do you see? | 你看见了什么? |
[32:07] | Oh, my God, it is you. | 我的天 真是你 |
[32:14] | How is this possible? | 这怎么可能? |
[32:16] | It’s complicated. | 说来复杂 |
[32:20] | But I’m done trying to solve this mystery. | 但我已经不想去解开这个谜团了 |
[32:25] | I came here because I have a decision to make, | 我来这里 是因为我要做一个决定 |
[32:29] | and I knew I couldn’t make it without seeing you. | 而我知道 不见到你 我没办法做出这个决定 |
[32:34] | Even if it was for the last time. | 哪怕这是最后见你的机会 |
[32:38] | What? You just got here. | 什么?你才刚来这里 |
[32:40] | Why don’t you stay? We can help you. | 你为什么不能留下来?我们可以帮你的 |
[32:43] | Trust me, I don’t want to go. | 相信我 不是我想走 |
[32:47] | I just want to do the right thing. | 我只是想做正确的事 |
[32:50] | But sometimes it’s hard to know what that is, | 但有时候很难知道那是什么 |
[32:53] | especially with that voice in my head pulling me | 尤其我脑海里出现的声音 |
[32:57] | in different directions. | 在将我引去不同方向 |
[33:07] | Actually, on second thought, I think I should stay. | 但其实 我想了一下 我觉得我应该留下来 |
[33:20] | Do you know why I’m about to win? | 你知道为什么 我就要赢了吗? |
[33:24] | Because you don’t have the guts to kill your own flesh and blood, | 因为你不敢对你的亲生骨肉下死手 |
[33:28] | unlike Eddie. | 不像艾迪 |
[33:30] | That’s why he’s the ultimate avatar. | 这就是为什么他将成为最终的化身 |
[33:36] | And you’ll die in the street like an animal. | 而你将会像动物一样死在街上 |
[33:46] | Hey, blue eyes! | 你好呀 蓝眼睛小妞 |
[33:55] | Impressive. | 真让人佩服呢 |
[33:56] | But I know you, empath. | 但我了解你 移情者 |
[33:59] | You won’t hurt me. | 你不会伤害我的 |
[34:01] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[34:02] | I won’t hurt Nora. | 我不会伤害诺拉 |
[34:04] | But for you, I’m going to bring the pain. | 但至于你 我会让你痛不欲生 |
[34:08] | Now get out of her head! | 现在马上滚出她的脑袋 |
[34:20] | And stay out! | 消失吧 |
[34:38] | Cecile? | 塞西尔? |
[34:39] | Actually, call me Virtue. | 其实 可以叫我义人 |
[34:41] | 义人:初次登场于2013年7月《革新者》#1(Movement) 在漫画里,义人是霍利·安·菲尔兹的外号,是珊瑚城超英团队革新者中的一员。 她同样拥有与剧终中塞西尔类似的心灵感应超能力, | |
[34:48] | Iris, I know this is a lot to take in. | 爱瑞丝 我知道这很难接受 |
[34:53] | My sacrifice robbed us of our future, | 我的牺牲夺走了我们的未来 |
[34:57] | but this is a second chance to put things right. | 但这是改正错误的第二次机会 |
[35:00] | Iris West. | 爱瑞丝·韦斯特 |
[35:03] | All you have to do is say I do. | 你只要说我愿意就行了 |
[35:06] | No, I don’t, Eddie. | 不 我不愿意 艾迪 |
[35:10] | Eddie, you once said that there was always three people | 艾迪 你曾经说过 我们的关系中 |
[35:13] | in our relationship. | 总会有三个人 |
[35:14] | And you told me that’s not true. | 而你告诉我 那不是真的 |
[35:16] | I was wrong. It was always Barry. | 我错了 一直都是巴里 |
[35:19] | Even back then, if I didn’t realize it myself. | 即使在那时 虽然我自己没意识到 |
[35:22] | You don’t mean that. | 你不是说真的吧 |
[35:23] | Eddie, I’m not sure how you got here, | 艾迪 我不知道你是怎么来的 |
[35:26] | but something is wrong. | 但是有些不对劲 |
[35:27] | And if you let us, we will help you. | 如果你愿意 我们会帮你 |
[35:29] | But I love Barry, I love my family, | 但我爱巴里 我爱我的家庭 |
[35:32] | and I love the life that we’ve built together, | 我爱我们一起创造的人生 |
[35:34] | now more than ever. | 胜过以往任何时刻 |
[35:35] | This is my future. | 这是我的未来 |
[35:37] | And I’m sorry, that’s not with you. | 而我很抱歉 这未来不是和你一起 |
[35:40] | You’re going to regret that. | 你会后悔的 |
[35:45] | You, Barry, | 你 巴里 |
[35:48] | and everything you both love. | 还有你们俩爱的一切 |
[35:59] | Dad, I’m so sorry. | 爸爸 我很抱歉 |
[36:00] | It’s OK, Nora. | 没关系的 诺拉 |
[36:02] | It’s OK. | 没关系 |
[36:05] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呢 |
[36:12] | Eddie. | 艾迪 |
[36:16] | What did you do? | 你做了什么? |
[36:25] | So you’re the Barry from 2023. | 所以 你是来自二零二三年的巴里 |
[36:27] | And you are the Cecile from 2023, | 而你则是二零二三年的塞西尔 |
[36:29] | but in our Cecile’s body. | 但却在我们塞西尔的身体里 |
[36:30] | And here I thought today couldn’t get any freakier. | 我还以为今天不会更诡异了 |
[36:33] | Look, the crystal that possessed Nora, | 听着 附身在诺拉身上的水晶 |
[36:35] | it attacked me in the past. | 它曾经袭击过我 |
[36:37] | And then it went after the team in 2023. | 然后它在二零二三年袭击了小队 |
[36:39] | Wait, why don’t we remember these attacks? | 等等 为什么我们不记得这些袭击? |
[36:41] | Because they’re happening simultaneously across the timeline. | 因为它们是在时间线上 同时发生的 |
[36:45] | First in the past– | 首先是过去– |
[36:46] | – Then in your present. – And now here, in 2049. | – 然后是你所处的时间 – 最后到了现在 二零四九年 |
[36:50] | All while charging the crystal for the new avatar, Eddie. | 一直以来 都在为新化身艾迪 给水晶充能 |
[36:53] | That’s not all. | 还不止这些 |
[36:54] | Speed Force Nora showed up in 2023. | 神速力诺拉出现在了 二零二三年 |
[36:56] | She said that she was under attack | 她说她受到了攻击 |
[36:58] | and that all that remains of the Speed Force | 而神速力的所有残余部分 |
[37:00] | lives in your family. | 都存活在你的家族里 |
[37:01] | And then she vanished. | 然后她就消失了 |
[37:03] | Big Nora’s gone? | 大诺拉死了吗? |
[37:07] | Dad– | 爸爸– |
[37:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:09] | Explains why we can’t feel her anymore. | 这就解释了为什么 我们感觉不到她了 |
[37:12] | Sweet NK Jemisin. | 我的个诺拉·杰米辛嘞呀 |
[37:14] | OK, all this red energy that’s appearing in the sky, | 天空中出现的这些红色能量 |
[37:16] | it’s not lightning. | 不是闪电 |
[37:17] | It’s the timeline starting to fracture. | 而是时间线开始断裂了 |
[37:21] | And it’ll spread in every direction– | 它会向四面八方扩散– |
[37:23] | Until there’s nothing left of the timeline at all. | 直到时间线上什么都没有 |
[37:26] | How long do we have, Chuck? | 我们有多少时间 查克? |
[37:28] | I’m not sure, but at this rate of degradation, | 我不确定 但以这种退化速度 |
[37:31] | not very long. | 不会很久的 |
[37:34] | Cecile, I still can’t time travel. | 塞西尔 我还是不能时间旅行 |
[37:36] | Can you warn the team back in 2023? | 你能回到二零二三年警告他们吗? |
[37:38] | Yeah, on it. | 好的 这就去 |
[37:40] | But what do I tell the team about Eddie? | 但我要怎么跟大家说艾迪的事? |
[37:43] | Is there a chance he rejected that crystal’s offer? | 有没有可能他拒绝了水晶的提议? |
[37:45] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[37:48] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[37:57] | You’re as beautiful as the day we got married. | 你和我们结婚那天一样漂亮 |
[38:00] | I haven’t seen you like this in so long. | 好久没见到这样的你了 |
[38:03] | It’s weird. | 很奇怪 |
[38:05] | There’s so much I want to ask you about our lives, | 关于我们的生活 我有很多问题想问你 |
[38:10] | if we’re happy. | 我们是否都幸福 |
[38:14] | I wish we had more time. | 我真希望 我们能有更多的时间 |
[38:16] | I can’t believe Eddie is doing this. | 真不敢相信艾迪会这么做 |
[38:20] | He seemed like his old self, | 他看起来像以前的自己 |
[38:22] | but then he started going on about how | 但后来他突然开始说 |
[38:24] | fate brought him back here. | 是命运把他带回了这里 |
[38:25] | It was like he was seeing things, hearing things. | 就好像 他是看到了什么 听到了什么东西一样 |
[38:30] | The Negative Space Force is still manipulating his mind. | 负宇宙四大力 仍在操纵他的思维 |
[38:36] | I don’t know how to stop what’s coming. | 我不知道 该如何阻止即将到来的事 |
[38:40] | But I swear, Iris, I will do whatever it takes | 但我发誓 爱瑞丝 我会不惜一切代价 |
[38:44] | to protect you and our family. | 去保护你 和我们的家人 |
[38:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:52] | And to answer your question, yes, we’re happy. | 回答你的问题 是的 我们很幸福 |
[38:58] | Every day, I love you more than I even thought was possible. | 每一天 我对你的爱都超乎我的想象 |
[39:01] | And no matter what challenges life puts on us, | 不管生活给我们带来什么挑战 |
[39:05] | we face them together. | 我们都一起面对 |
[39:08] | Always. | 一直如此 |
[39:10] | I can’t wait. | 我等不及了 |
[39:27] | ♪ Elton John’s song “I Guess That’s Why They Call It the Blues” ♪ | ♪ 艾尔顿·约翰 歌曲 “我想这就是为什么他们称其为蓝调” ♪ |
[39:30] | ♪ Don’t wish it away ♪ | ♪ 不要希望它消失 ♪ |
[39:31] | ♪ Don’t look at it like it’s ♪ | ♪ 不要把它当成 ♪ |
[39:35] | ♪ Forever ♪ | ♪ 永恒 ♪ |
[39:41] | ♪ Between you and me ♪ | ♪ 在你和我之间 ♪ |
[39:46] | ♪ I could honestly say ♪ | ♪ 我可以很诚实地说 ♪ |
[39:46] | Why? | 为什么? |
[39:48] | Why bring me back only to show me what I can’t have? | 只是为了让我看 我不能拥有什么 那为什么要把我带回来? |
[39:49] | ♪ That things can only get better ♪ | ♪ 事情只会越来越好 ♪ |
[39:53] | What did I do to deserve this? | 我到底做了什么值得这一切? |
[39:54] | ♪ Between you and me ♪ | ♪ 在你和我之间 ♪ |
[39:57] | ♪ I could honestly say ♪ | ♪ 我可以很诚实地说 ♪ |
[39:59] | Eddie. | 艾迪 |
[40:01] | ♪ That things can only get better ♪ | ♪ 事情只会越来越好 ♪ |
[40:06] | Eddie. | 艾迪 |
[40:08] | ♪ While I’m away ♪ | ♪ 当我离开 ♪ |
[40:12] | ♪ Dust out the demons inside ♪ | ♪ 掸去心中的恶魔 ♪ |
[40:18] | ♪ And it won’t be long before you and me run ♪ | ♪ 用不了多久你和我就会逃跑 ♪ |
[40:24] | ♪ To the place in our hearts where ♪ | ♪ 去我们心中的地方♪ |
[40:29] | ♪ We hide ♪ | ♪ 我们躲起来 ♪ |
[40:35] | ♪ And I guess that’s why they call it the blues ♪ | ♪ 我想这就是为什么他们称其为蓝调 ♪ |
[40:40] | Iris. | 艾瑞丝 |
[40:41] | No, don’t go. | 不 不要走 |
[40:42] | ♪ Time on my hands. ♪ | ♪ 我手上的时间 ♪ |
[40:44] | They aren’t gone, Eddie. | 他们没有离开 埃迪 |
[40:45] | ♪ Could be time spent with you. ♪ | ♪ 可以是与你共享的时间 ♪ |
[40:48] | They’re waiting for you. | 他们在等你 |
[40:49] | ♪ Laughing like children ♪ | ♪ 像孩子们一样大笑 ♪ |
[40:52] | ♪ Living like lovers ♪ | ♪ 像热恋的爱人一样生活 ♪ |
[40:53] | Tell me what to do. | 告诉我应该怎么做 |
[40:55] | Accept our power. | 接受我们的力量 |
[40:57] | ♪ Thunder under ♪ | ♪ 雷声大作 ♪ |
[41:00] | ♪ The covers ♪ | ♪ 掩护 ♪ |
[41:04] | ♪ And I guess that’s why ♪ | ♪ 我想这就是为什么 ♪ |
[41:06] | ♪They call it the blues ♪ | ♪ 他们称其为蓝调 ♪ |
[41:11] | And end the legacy of Barry Allen forever. | 永远终结巴里 · 艾伦的遗产 |