时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | To understand what I’m about to tell you, | 要想理解 我即将告诉你的事 |
[00:06] | you need to do something first. | 你得先做点什么 |
[00:07] | You need to believe in the impossible. | 你需要相信不可能之事 |
[00:10] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗? |
[00:11] | Nope. I can’t believe it. | 不能 我不敢相信 |
[00:13] | Eddie Thawne is the avatar of the Negative Speed Force? | 艾迪 · 斯旺竟然是 负神速力的化身? |
[00:16] | Yes. That’s the reason the crystal has been attacking us across time. | 对 这就是为什么水晶 一直穿越时空攻击我们 |
[00:19] | It was charging with power. | 它是在充能 |
[00:21] | Sounds to me like we could really use the Flash right about now. | 听起来我们 现在真的很需要闪电侠 |
[00:25] | Guys, can you hear me? | 伙计们 能听到我说话吗? |
[00:28] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[00:29] | Oh, thank God you got out of there. | 谢天谢地你出来了 |
[00:31] | Barely. | 勉强而已 |
[00:32] | I’m on my way back to the hospital. | 我在回医院的路上 |
[00:33] | Any sign of damage to the timeline? | 有任何 时间线损坏的迹象吗? |
[00:37] | No temporal fracturing yet, boss. | 暂时没有 老大 |
[00:38] | It’s already started in 2049. If it spreads here… | 已经在二零四九年开始了 要是蔓延到这里… |
[00:41] | It’ll threaten our entire existence. | 这会威胁到我们的存在 |
[01:01] | What the hell? | 搞什么? |
[01:04] | Flash! | 闪电侠 |
[01:07] | What did you do? | 你做了什么? |
[01:09] | Is this some kind of a prison? | 这是某种监狱吗? |
[01:11] | Because you can’t hold me! | 因为你是困不住我的 |
[01:12] | You know that! | 你知道的 |
[01:13] | Who dares disrupt my revenge? | 是谁竟敢 破坏我的复仇? |
[01:20] | I was about to slit that brat imposter’s throat, | 我本来就快要 割破那冒牌小子的喉咙了 |
[01:23] | but now, I’m going to start with you first. | 但现在 我要先从你开始 |
[01:26] | Unless you return me to where I came from immediately. | 除非你立刻 把我送回我来的地方 |
[01:30] | And clearly you have no idea who you’re dealing with… | 很显然 你根本不清楚 你是在和谁打交道… |
[01:35] | otherwise you’d know how dangerous it is to threaten me. | 否则你就会知道 威胁我会有多危险了 |
[01:39] | Like I care. | 好像我在乎似的 |
[01:42] | ‘Cause you’re about to bleed | 因为你就要像 |
[01:44] | like everyone else I’ve slaughtered. | 我所屠杀的其他人一样 流血了 |
[01:46] | You got a few screws loose. | 你脑子有点问题 |
[01:49] | I like that. | 我很喜欢 |
[01:50] | You won’t when I’m plucking | 当我从你的尸体上 |
[01:51] | those baby blues out of your corpse. | 挖出这对幽蓝眼球时 你就不会了 |
[01:53] | Now, tell me why I’m here! | 现在 告诉我为什么我在这里 |
[01:56] | How the hell should I know? | 我他妈怎么会知道? |
[01:58] | Last thing I remember, | 我记得的最后一件事 |
[01:59] | the Flash had just sicced his Time Wraiths on me. | 是闪电侠 在用时间戒灵对付我 |
[02:03] | So that coward | 所以是那个懦夫 |
[02:05] | is responsible for bringing us here? | 把我们带到这里的吗? |
[02:08] | I highly doubt it. | 我很怀疑 |
[02:14] | Welcome to the Negative Speed Force, fellas. | 欢迎来到负神速力 伙计们 |
[02:17] | First time? | 第一次吧? |
[02:18] | You’re Harry Wells. | 你是哈里 · 威尔斯 |
[02:21] | You’re the man who helped the Flash defeat me. | 你是帮助闪电侠打败我的人 |
[02:22] | No. That’s Thawne. | 不 那是斯旺 |
[02:26] | The man who helped the Flash defeat me. | 那个帮闪电侠打败我的人 |
[02:29] | Any last words, Thawne? | 有什么遗言吗 斯旺? |
[02:31] | Never wear white after Labor Day. | 劳动节过后 永远不要穿白色 |
[02:35] | And Zoloman | 还有佐罗门 |
[02:38] | Love your work. | 我喜欢你干的事 |
[02:39] | Although slightly derivative, don’t you think? | 虽然有点没创意 你不觉得吗? |
[02:41] | Pretending to be the Flash’s ally. | 假装是闪电侠的盟友 |
[02:44] | Let’s see. Who’s playbook is that from? | 我看看 这最先是谁的剧本? |
[02:47] | – Are you mocking me? – Now, you’re catching on. Good, Zoom. | – 你在嘲笑我? – 终于 你跟上脚步了 很好 极速 |
[02:49] | I’m the fastest man alive. | 我是世上最快之人 |
[02:51] | No, you’re a strung out, jumped-up Velocity 9 junkie. | 不 你是个吸食成瘾的九号速度合剂瘾君子 |
[02:56] | The fastest man alive… | 世上最快之人… |
[02:59] | – You’re looking at him. – Oh, please. | – 你正看着他呢 – 拜托 |
[03:01] | I’m the one, true god of speed. | 我才是唯一真正的 速度之神 |
[03:05] | No, I am. | 不 我才是 |
[03:07] | Before I bring this dimension to its knees, | 在我让这个维度屈服之前 |
[03:09] | I demand to know who brought us here. | 我要求告诉我 是谁带我们来的 |
[03:12] | I did. | 我干的 |
[03:16] | What the hell? | 搞什么? |
[03:18] | Boys, meet Eddie Thawne, | 孩子们 认识认识艾迪 · 斯旺 |
[03:19] | the dumbest branch on my family tree. | 我家族树里最蠢的一根树枝 |
[03:23] | Eddie Thawne. | 艾迪 · 斯旺 |
[03:24] | You’re Team Flash’s old cop friend, right? | 你是闪电侠小队的警察老朋友 对吧? |
[03:26] | Well, that’s–that’s real good, | 那真是太好了 |
[03:28] | ’cause I am great at killing cops. | 因为我特别擅长杀警察 |
[03:30] | That’s real big talk for a bunch of dead men. | 对一群死人来说 这可是大话 |
[03:34] | Liar. | 骗子 |
[03:35] | I’m invincible! | 我是不可战胜的 |
[03:36] | You sure about that? | 你确定这一点吗? |
[03:38] | – The Time Wraiths. – That’s right. | – 时间亡灵 – 没错 |
[03:40] | You died, Hunter. | 你死了 亨特 |
[03:42] | So did you, Hart, in the year 2052. | 你也是 哈特 在二零五二年 |
[03:46] | – Oh, you, too, Savitar. – No. | – 哦 你也是 萨维塔 – 不 |
[03:48] | You all died. | 你们全都死了 |
[03:50] | Turns out none of you were powerful enough | 到头来 你们没一个人有足够的力量 |
[03:55] | or fast enough to defeat the Flash. | 或是足够的速度 去打败闪电侠 |
[04:02] | But together… | 但是集合在一起…. |
[04:04] | we can do what none of you could do on your own. | 我们能做到 你们无法独立完成的事 |
[04:07] | And tell me just how does a complete waste of a human being like yourself | 那你告诉我 像你这么个彻头彻尾的废物 |
[04:11] | plan to defeat the Flash? | 计划怎么去 击败闪电侠? |
[04:14] | Like this. | 就像这样 |
[04:31] | You want more speed? | 你们想要更多速度吗? |
[04:32] | I’ll help you get it. | 我可以帮你们获取 |
[04:35] | Enough to kill the Flash. | 直到足够杀掉闪电侠 |
[04:40] | Now, who’s in? | 现在 谁加入我的计划? |
[05:19] | 中心城 医院 | |
[05:27] | Iris. | 爱瑞丝 |
[05:28] | Oh, my God. You’re back. | 我的天呐 你回来了 |
[05:30] | Are you okay? How’s the baby doing? | 你还好吗?宝宝怎么样? |
[05:34] | The contractions are about two minutes apart | 差不多每两分钟一次宫缩 |
[05:35] | and Dr. Lockett said that I have about an hour. | 然后罗切特医生说 我差不多还有一个小时的时间 |
[05:38] | Iris, there’s something you need to know. | 爱瑞丝 有件事你得知道 |
[05:43] | The Negative Speed Force… | 负神速力… |
[05:46] | it chose a new avatar. | 它选中了一位新化身 |
[05:48] | Who? | 是谁? |
[05:50] | I hope I’m not interrupting. | 我希望我没打扰到你们 |
[05:53] | Oh, my God. Eddie? | 我的老天 艾迪? |
[05:55] | It’s Cobalt Blue now. | 我现在是钴蓝了 |
[05:57] | Hey, Iris. Flash. | 嘿 爱瑞丝 闪电侠 |
[06:00] | Take another step closer to her. | 你再靠近她一步试试 |
[06:01] | Oh, no. I’m not here to fight. | 哦 不 我不是来打架的 |
[06:04] | I just came to say congrats. | 我只是来说恭喜的 |
[06:07] | Eddie, how are you alive? | 艾迪 你怎么还活着? |
[06:09] | The Negative Speed Force brought him back. Turned him against us. | 负神速力复活了他 让他背叛了我们 |
[06:12] | It showed me the truth. | 它向我展示了事实 |
[06:15] | And it gave me the power to kill Barry and end his bloodline forever. | 它还给予了我 永远终结巴里和他血脉的能力 |
[06:23] | Eddie, you kill me, you kill the Speed Force too. | 艾迪 你杀了我 你也会杀了神速力 |
[06:28] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[06:29] | And without the Speed Force to bind it together, the timeline will fall. | 而没了神速力将其凝聚在一起 时间线就会崩塌 |
[06:34] | And then I’ll make a new one where I’m the hero. | 然后 我会造一个新时间线 在那里我是英雄 |
[06:37] | It’s not personal. | 这不是私人恩怨 |
[06:39] | I just want my life back. | 我只是想要回我的生活 |
[06:41] | The Negative Speed Force is a dark force of nature. | 负神速力是一种黑暗的自然力量 |
[06:43] | – Why would it want to help you? – It doesn’t. | – 为什么它会想帮你呢? – 它不想 |
[06:46] | It just wants to grow unchecked without the positive side standing in its way. | 它只是想在 没有神速力挡道的情况下 自由成长 |
[06:50] | The negative side saved my life. | 负自然力 救了我的命 |
[06:53] | It wants me to win | 它想要我赢 |
[06:55] | and I’ll be the one with a family. | 而我将会是有家庭的那个人 |
[06:57] | This isn’t you. You’re a good man. | 这不是你 你是个好人 |
[06:59] | Let us help you. | 让我们帮你 |
[06:59] | You could’ve helped me before. | 你们之前本可以帮我的 |
[07:02] | Instead, you looked the other way | 但是 当我朝我胸膛开枪时 |
[07:05] | while I shot myself in the chest. | 你们却视而不见 |
[07:08] | Now, any last words? | 现在 有遗言吗? |
[07:10] | I’ve got three. | 我有三条 |
[07:13] | Run, Barry. Run. | 跑 巴里 快跑 |
[07:47] | Eddie, please. Don’t do this. | 艾迪 求你 别这样做 |
[07:52] | Nora. | 诺拉 |
[07:54] | When Grammy Cecile calls from 25 years in the past, | 当塞西尔姥姥 从二十五年前的过去 发来求救时 |
[07:57] | you answer. | 你就得回应 |
[08:08] | Looks like the gang’s all here. | 看起来全家都在啊 |
[08:11] | It’s over. You can’t beat us all. | 结束了 你不可能打过我们所有人的 |
[08:14] | I don’t have to. You have your team. | 我不需要 你有你的团队 |
[08:17] | But me? | 而我呢? |
[08:34] | I’ve got a whole legion. | 我有一整个军团 |
[08:53] | Flash, Flash, Flash. | 闪电侠 闪电侠 闪电侠 |
[08:56] | You didn’t think I was gonna miss how this all turns out, did you? | 你不会以为 我会错过这一切的结局吧? |
[09:01] | We’re going to slaughter your team | 我们会屠杀你的团队 |
[09:03] | and end your legacy forever. | 永远地结束你的传承 |
[09:06] | No, you won’t, and that’s your only warning. | 不 你们不会 这是给你们的唯一警告 |
[09:09] | Ooh, I like her. | 哦 我喜欢她 |
[09:11] | But seriously, you don’t stand a chance in hell. | 但是说真的 你们一点机会也没有 |
[09:13] | Tonight we change the future. | 今晚 我们改变未来 |
[09:16] | Last chance to surrender, Flash. | 最后一次机会投降 闪电侠 |
[09:19] | Execute Delta maneuvers. | 执行三角洲战术 |
[09:52] | Your mother escaped her fate, but you won’t! | 你母亲躲开了她的命运 但你就不会了 |
[10:11] | Schway. | 酷炫 |
[10:22] | Virtue! Show yourself! | 义人 给我现身 |
[10:24] | August, let me help you. | 奥古斯都 让我帮你 |
[10:26] | I can feel how scared you are. | 我能感受到你有多恐惧 |
[10:29] | Are you afraid you can’t beat me? | 你是在害怕打不败我吗? |
[10:31] | Or that every time you kill, | 还是你每杀一次 |
[10:32] | you lose another piece of your soul? | 你就会丢失一部分灵魂? |
[10:35] | You want a piece of my soul? | 你想要我灵魂的一部分? |
[10:36] | How about a few dozen? | 不如我给你一打? |
[10:55] | 中心城 技术研究所 | |
[10:59] | So you beat my copies, but I’m the real deal. | 就算你打败了我的复制品们 但我才是真正厉害的 |
[11:03] | The one, true god of speed. | 我是唯一的 真正的 速度之神 |
[11:17] | That’s what I call mind over matter. | 这就是我说的 意志战胜物质 |
[11:21] | Now, that’s how you do it, people! | 大家伙就这么干 |
[11:25] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[11:31] | I love what you’ve done with the place. | 我喜欢 你对这个地方的改造 |
[11:33] | We’re gonna find a way to stop you. | 我们会找到办法阻止你们的 |
[11:35] | Maybe. | 也许会 |
[11:40] | Maybe not. | 也许不会 |
[11:42] | But either way… | 但是不管怎样… |
[11:49] | And just so you know… | 如你所知… |
[11:50] | Just so you’re aware of the whole… | 如你们对整个… |
[11:53] | “Timeline” of events here, | 时间线事件 所知的一样 |
[11:57] | after I kill you I’m gonna kill your boss | 当我杀了你之后 我会去杀了你老大 |
[12:00] | because I don’t care what any upgraded ancestor of mine might say. | 因为我才不管 我那什么升级版祖先 或许会说些什么 |
[12:04] | Barry Allen’s life is mine… | 巴里·艾伦的命是我的… |
[12:07] | to take… and so is yours. | 你的命也是我的 |
[12:30] | Chuck! | 查克 |
[12:32] | No, no, no. It’s okay, it’s okay. | 不不不不 没事的 会没事的 |
[12:35] | Chuck, Chuck. | 查克 查克 |
[12:38] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[12:48] | Right on cue. Khione called it. | 来得刚好 喀俄涅说准了 |
[12:52] | What now, Chief? | 现在做什么 长官? |
[12:54] | Now, we get payback. | 现在 我们报复他 |
[12:55] | Get your hands in the air, Zoom! | 把手举起来 极速 |
[12:57] | This is your only warning! | 这是唯一警告 |
[12:59] | More of CCPD’s finest for me to slaughter, huh? | 我能屠杀更多中城警局精英了是吧? |
[13:03] | You shouldn’t have! | 你们不必这么急的 |
[13:09] | I already told you, Hunter. | 我已经告诉你了 亨特 |
[13:12] | No one dies tonight. | 今晚没人会死 |
[13:14] | The goddess and her sidekick. | 女神和她的跟班 |
[13:17] | Too bad neither of you are powerful enough… | 真遗憾 你们俩 谁也没足够的能力… |
[13:19] | To lock up the darkness. | 来锁住黑暗 |
[13:31] | Everybody, down! | 大家趴下 |
[13:47] | Eddie, wait! | 艾迪 等等 |
[14:36] | Isn’t this sweet? | 真甜蜜 |
[14:39] | Not only do I get to kill your boyfriend… | 我不仅能杀了你男朋友… |
[14:45] | I get to kill you, wearing the face of your old mentor, Nash. | 我还能戴着 你前导师纳什的脸皮 杀了你 |
[14:54] | Thawne… | 斯旺… |
[14:57] | Stop talking! | 给我闭嘴 |
[15:12] | Chuck. Wake up, wake up. Chuck! | 查克 醒醒 醒醒 查克 |
[15:16] | No, no, no, no. Wake up, Chuck. | 不不 你醒醒 查克 |
[15:19] | Chuck. | 查克 |
[15:22] | No. Please. Wake up. | 不 求求你 醒醒 |
[15:26] | Please, please, please. | 求求你 |
[15:28] | No! | 不 |
[15:43] | Chuck. | 查克 |
[15:45] | Chuck. | 查克 |
[15:48] | Chuck. | 查克 |
[15:49] | Chuck. | 查克 |
[15:51] | You came back to me. | 你回到我身边了 |
[15:52] | Always. | 永远都会 |
[16:19] | I don’t want to hurt them, Flash. | 我不想伤害他们 闪电侠 |
[16:21] | And I won’t if you surrender and let me kill you. | 我也不会 只要你投降让我乖乖杀了你的话 |
[16:35] | 此处播放的是1990-1991年CBS剧集《闪电侠》的主题曲, 该世界被定数为地球九十号,此宇宙”巴里·艾伦” 和剧中”杰·加里克”演员为同一人。 | |
[16:39] | No. You stole my speed. | 不 你偷了我的速度 |
[16:43] | Just another trick I picked up from my Earth-90 doppelganger. | 这只是 我从我地球九十号的二重身那里 学来的技俩 |
[16:48] | I’d stay down if I were you. | 我要是你的话 我不会起来 |
[16:51] | Hey there, kid. | 嘿 孩子 |
[16:52] | Great timing. | 时机很好 |
[16:54] | I won’t let it end like this. | 我不会让此就这样结束的 |
[16:56] | I–I just need more speed. | 我–我只是需要更多的速度 |
[17:23] | Eddie, stop. | 艾迪 停下来 |
[17:26] | Not until I’m the fastest man alive. | 除非我是世上最快之人 |
[17:29] | Then I’ll be the hero, Flash! | 然后我就会成为英雄 闪电侠 |
[17:32] | – My God, that lightning. – It’s temporal fracturing. | – 天呐 这闪电 – 是时间正在破裂 |
[17:51] | The whole timeline’s unraveling. | 整个时间线都在瓦解 |
[17:52] | Flash… | 闪电侠… |
[17:54] | If Eddie wants more speed, he’ll go to the source. | 如果艾迪想要更快的速度 他会去源头 |
[17:57] | The Negative Speed Force. | 负神速力 |
[17:59] | But if he keeps absorbing it… | 但要是他一直吸收它 |
[18:02] | He’ll overload and kill himself. | 他会超载的 这会杀了他自己 |
[18:06] | Just like Thawne. | 就像斯旺那样 |
[18:17] | There’s lightning all over the city. | 整个城市都被闪电笼罩着 |
[18:19] | Does that mean… | 那就是说… |
[18:20] | The whole timeline’s breaking down. | 整个时间线都要崩溃了 |
[18:22] | How do we stop Eddie? | 我们要怎样才能阻止艾迪? |
[18:23] | Now, that he’s the Negative Speed Force avatar, | 他现在是负神速力的化身 |
[18:25] | the only way to defeat him is to let it destroy himself. | 打败他的唯一方法 就是让负神速力摧毁自己 |
[18:28] | Just like that last one. | 就像上一此那样 |
[18:29] | Okay, so let’s do that. | 好啊 那咱们就那样做 |
[18:31] | Eddie’s a hero. | 艾迪是一个英雄 |
[18:33] | He saved my life once by sacrificing himself to stop Thawne– | 他曾经为了阻止斯旺 牺牲自己 |
[18:35] | I won’t let him die again. | 我不会眼睁睁地看着他再死一次 |
[18:36] | I need to find a way into the Negative Speed Force somehow. | 我需要找到一个能进入负神速力的方法 |
[18:38] | Uh, I think maybe saving the universe | 我觉得 或许拯救整个宇宙 |
[18:40] | is a lot more important than just one guy. | 要比拯救一个人重要的多 |
[18:42] | My wife is in the hospital | 我的妻子还在医院里 |
[18:44] | right now about to give birth to our child! | 正要生下我们的孩子 |
[18:45] | I am trying to save the timeline and Eddie’s life! | 我正在努力挽救时间线 和艾迪的生命! |
[18:48] | Son, as hard as it sounds, that may just be impossible. | 孩子 这话或许听起来不顺耳 但这是不可能之事 |
[18:56] | It can’t be. | 不行 |
[18:58] | I can get you into the Negative Speed Force, | 我可以让你进入负神速力 |
[19:00] | but what will you do once you’re there? | 但是当你到了那里你要怎么做? |
[19:05] | Stop Eddie from killing himself. | 阻止艾迪杀了他自己 |
[19:06] | But that won’t work because they’ll just pick a new avatar. | 但这不会奏效 因为它们只需要再找到一个新化身就行了 |
[19:09] | Then what am I supposed to do? | 那我该怎么做? |
[19:10] | You need to change his point of view. | 你需要改变他的看法 |
[19:12] | How? | 怎么改? |
[19:13] | The negative forces are at war with us. | 负四大力 正在与我们交战 |
[19:15] | They always will be. | 它们也将永远如此 |
[19:16] | They push, we push back. | 它们朝前一步 我们再推回去 |
[19:18] | We get stronger, so do they. | 我们变得更强了 他们也一样 |
[19:20] | That’s what balance means. | 这就是平衡的意义 |
[19:23] | It sounds like a never-ending cycle of violence and death. | 这听起来像是 暴力与死亡的永无止境循环 |
[19:26] | You think I don’t know that? | 你觉得我不知道吗? |
[19:28] | Khione, for the last nine years | 喀俄涅 在过去的九年里 |
[19:32] | I have watched the people I love suffer and die. | 我看着我所爱之人 受苦然后死去 |
[19:37] | I want a better world for my family, for everyone. | 我想为我的家人 为每个人创造一个更美好的世界 |
[19:42] | But I don’t know how to do it. | 但我不知道该怎么做 |
[19:44] | What if there’s another way forward? | 如果有另一条路可以走呢? |
[19:47] | The more I embrace who I truly am, | 我越是拥抱真实的自己 |
[19:51] | the more I see the natural order of things. | 就越能看到事物的自然秩序 |
[19:54] | You say balance is about violence and death, | 你说平衡 就是暴力与死亡 |
[19:58] | but it doesn’t have to be that way. | 但它并不一定如此 |
[20:01] | Nature is about more than balance. | 大自然所显现出来的 不仅仅是平衡 |
[20:05] | It’s about coexistence. | 更是共存 |
[20:07] | All things living together. | 所有事物都生活在一起 |
[20:10] | Not in conflict, but in mutual trust. | 没有冲突 而是相互信任 |
[20:14] | Khione, the last avatar I faced… | 喀俄涅 我面对的上一个化身… |
[20:18] | I sat down. | 我坐了下来 |
[20:20] | I stopped fighting. | 我停止了打斗 |
[20:24] | Thawne didn’t. | 斯旺没有 |
[20:26] | You want coexistence, | 你想要共存 |
[20:29] | but I’m sorry. | 但我很抱歉 |
[20:31] | It’s impossible. | 那是不可能之事 |
[20:34] | Then you need to believe in the impossible | 那你需要去 相信不可能之事 |
[20:38] | because it’s the only way to create a better world. | 因为只有这样 才会创造一个更美好的世界 |
[21:09] | Eddie! | 艾迪 |
[21:21] | What have you done? | 你做了什么? |
[21:21] | Your connection to the Negative Speed Force | 你和负神速力的连结 |
[21:23] | is gonna kill you– You have to let it go. | 会杀了你的–你必须得放手 |
[21:25] | Liar! | 骗子 |
[21:30] | You just want it all for yourself. | 你只是想要自己一个人独吞它们 |
[21:32] | I want to save you! | 我想要救你 |
[21:33] | All that power is overloading your body. | 所有这些力量 在让你的身体超载 |
[21:35] | – You can’t survive it. – Shut up! | – 你这样是活不下去的 – 闭嘴! |
[21:41] | You stole my life! | 你窃取了我的人生! |
[21:46] | I hate you! | 我恨你 |
[21:48] | I’m not gonna fight you anymore. | 我不会再和你打了 |
[22:01] | You didn’t stop Thawne. I did. | 你没有阻止斯旺 是我做的 |
[22:03] | I saved everyone. You know why? | 是我拯救了每一个人 你知道这是为什么吗? |
[22:08] | Because I always win, Flash. | 因为我总是赢家 闪电侠 |
[22:11] | I always win, Flash. | 我总是赢家 闪电侠 |
[22:13] | Always! | 总是 |
[22:31] | Don’t you see what’s happening? | 你还没意识到现在的情况吗? |
[22:34] | You’ve become the person you died trying to stop. | 你成为了 你誓死要阻止的那类人 |
[22:38] | He lies! | 他撒谎 |
[22:39] | Iris isn’t your wife. | 爱瑞丝不是你的妻子 |
[22:40] | Kill him now! Take back what’s yours. | 现在就杀了他 拿回本应属于你的一切 |
[22:42] | – I love you. – Eddie. | – 我爱你 – 艾迪 |
[22:44] | You hold the power now. Use it! | 力量就在你的手中 使用它 |
[22:46] | End Barry Allen’s pathetic existence! | 结束巴里·艾伦那可悲的存在 |
[22:48] | You have to remain as the avatar. | 你必须持续作为化身 |
[22:50] | Remember what he stole from you! | 记住他都从你身上偷走了什么 |
[22:52] | You are the answer! | 你便是解决答案 |
[22:53] | Thawne gave into hate, but you can fight it. | 斯旺屈向仇恨屈服了 但你还可以抵抗它 |
[22:55] | It can still be yours. All of it! | 那人生仍还可以是你的 所有的一切 |
[22:56] | It’s what you deserve. | 这就是你应得的 |
[23:00] | That’s how we’ll create a better world. | 这样我们就能创造一个更好的世界 |
[23:01] | Both sides working together. | 我们双方共同努力 |
[23:03] | Now! Kill him! | 现在 杀了他 |
[23:04] | No! Eddie! | 不 艾迪 |
[23:08] | That’s all I ever wanted to be. | 这就是我一直想要成为的 |
[23:11] | Your hero. | 成为你的英雄 |
[23:55] | From one avatar to another. | 一个化身与另一个化身 |
[23:58] | Just because I’m doing this, | 不要因为我这么做了 |
[24:01] | doesn’t mean we’ll always see eye-to-eye. | 就想着我们会永远 意见一致 |
[24:05] | We’re still on opposite sides. | 我们仍是对立面 |
[24:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:13] | Together, we’ll find a way. | 我们会一起找到办法的 |
[24:25] | Tell Iris… | 告诉爱瑞丝… |
[24:28] | I’m happy for her. | 我为她而感到开心 |
[24:49] | – Iris. – Hey. | – 爱瑞丝 – 嘿 |
[24:51] | Well, Daddy, you’re just in time. | 父亲 你来的正是时候 |
[24:53] | – Really? – Nora’s coming. | – 真的? – 诺拉要生了 |
[24:56] | Okay. All right. | 放轻松 |
[25:05] | Guys, Jay’s confirmed it. | 伙计们 杰伊已经证实了 |
[25:07] | The red lightning is gone. The timeline is back to normal. | 红色闪电消失了 时间线已恢复正常 |
[25:10] | Which means the whole “legion of Zoom” | 这意味着整个”极速军团” |
[25:12] | is right back where they belong too. | 也回到了他们该回到的地方 |
[25:13] | And Barry has once again saved the world. | 而巴里又一次拯救了世界 |
[25:16] | – How are you feeling, Chuck? – Hungry. | – 你现在感觉怎么样 查克? – 很饿 |
[25:18] | But also, totally… | 但同时 又完全很… |
[25:21] | normal! | 正常 |
[25:22] | Normal, normal. | 正常 正常 |
[25:24] | You’re good. | 那你好着呢 |
[25:26] | Despite being hit by enough electricity to kill an entire circus full of elephants, | 尽管被一波 足够杀死整个马戏团大象的 电量所击中 |
[25:29] | Runk here doesn’t have a scratch on him. | 但朗克却一点儿事没有 |
[25:32] | And I think I know why. | 我或许知道为什么 |
[25:33] | Buddy, your blood | 兄弟 你的血液 |
[25:34] | is generating Hawking radiation at a molecular level. | 正在分子水平上产生霍金辐射 |
[25:37] | But that’s the same kind of energy that you find inside of black holes. | 但这和你在黑洞内部发现的能量 是一样的 |
[25:40] | So I think that back in the day, | 所以我认为 在过去 |
[25:42] | when your consciousness bonded with that black hole… | 当你的意识与那个黑洞结合在一起的时候 |
[25:44] | What up, party people? | 怎么了 伙计们? |
[25:46] | Some of that cosmic energy bonded right back with you. | 一些宇宙能量与你结合在一起 |
[25:49] | Okay are you saying that I have black hole powers? | 所以你是说我有黑洞的力量吗? |
[25:53] | Like I’m a meta? | 我是超人类吗? |
[25:54] | Technically, your genes do contain a Consciousness-Honed | 从科学的角度来说 你的基因确实包含 由意识磨合 |
[25:58] | Universally Neutralized Kerr anomaly. | 使其中性的克尔非线性黑体中原子异常 |
[26:00] | Hold on. I’m a C-H-U-N-K? | 等等 所以我是C-H-U-N-K? |
[26:04] | I’m a CHUNK, baby! I’m a CHUNK! | 我是一个查克 宝贝儿 我是一个查克! |
[26:09] | Oh, dazzling Dwayne McDuffie. | 哦 感谢耀眼的丹恩·马克杜菲 |
[26:09] | 丹恩·马克杜菲:1962-2011年,DC漫画作者和编剧。 DC子品牌里程碑著名超英“静电沙克”作者,动画剧集《正义联盟无限》制片人与编辑等。 | |
[26:12] | Wait, does this mean I’m gonna be a superhero now? | 等等 这是不是说我要成为超级英雄了? |
[26:14] | Guys, we got to go. Baby’s coming. | 伙计们 我们得走了 快要生了 |
[26:17] | Baby’s coming. | 小宝贝快要到来了 |
[26:26] | How about now? | 现在怎么样? |
[26:28] | Your powers picking up our grandbaby? | 你的超能力能感受到我们的孙女吗? |
[26:29] | No, baby, | 没有 宝贝 |
[26:31] | not since the last time you asked me like 30 seconds ago. | 从你三十秒前问过我之后 再到现在 都没有 |
[26:34] | Hey, at least she’s not giving birth | 嘿 至少她不是在 |
[26:36] | while the Thinker is trying to take over the city. | 思考者试图控制城市的时候 生孩子的 |
[26:38] | – That was a hell of a night. – Yup. | – 那真是一个地狱般的夜晚 – 没错 |
[26:40] | Well, today is pretty weird too. | 虽然今天也很奇怪 |
[26:42] | I mean, I’m about to be born on the other side of that wall. | 我是说啊 我马上就要从墙另外一边出生了 |
[26:47] | Shrap. | 该”思” |
[26:49] | Am I breaking timeline rules by being here? | 我待在这里 算不算扰乱时间线啊? |
[26:51] | A little– | 一点点– |
[26:53] | I wasn’t gonna say much, but it’s fine. | 我本来想说”很严重”的 但算了 没事 |
[26:55] | You’re fine. | 你没事的 |
[27:00] | Hello, there. | 你好啊 |
[27:06] | You’re a Wells. It’s nice to meet you. | 你是威尔斯 很高兴认识你 |
[27:09] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[27:11] | Did you travel across the cosmos just to be here for Barry and Iris? | 你刚刚是穿越了半个宇宙 过来陪伴巴里和爱瑞丝的吗? |
[27:17] | Not just them. | 不只是为他俩 |
[27:20] | The Negative Speed Force’s threat… | 逆神速力的威胁… |
[27:23] | it’s gone. | 不再了 |
[27:26] | And so it’s time for you to ascend… | 所以现在是你扬升的时候了… |
[27:30] | become the natural order’s protector of all things. | 成为万物自然秩序的守护者 |
[27:37] | I have to say goodbye to my family. | 我得跟我的家人们告别 |
[27:39] | I know that’s the way of nature. | 我清楚 这就是自然的规律 |
[27:41] | Fall becomes winter. Winter becomes spring, but… | 秋天落入冬季 冬天生为春季 但是… |
[27:44] | But saying good bye is hard. | 但说再见很艰难 |
[27:49] | Even for a time traveler. | 即便对一位时间旅行者也亦是如此 |
[27:53] | It’s not the time travel that matters. | 重要的并不是时间旅行 |
[27:57] | What matters is carrying a piece of the ones you love wherever… | 重要的是 无论何时何地 要背上一份你所爱之人的一部分… |
[28:05] | and whenever you go. | 陪伴你旅行 |
[28:15] | That’s it, Iris. You got this. | 就这样 爱瑞丝 你可以的 |
[28:26] | Oh, congratulations. | 恭喜两位 |
[28:34] | Oh, my God, she’s so beautiful. | 我的天啊 她好漂亮啊 |
[28:44] | Hi, Nora. | 嗨 诺拉 |
[28:47] | Nice to finally meet you. | 很高兴终于认识你了 |
[29:22] | I remember when you were this small. | 我还记得 你像这么大不点的时候 |
[29:25] | Holding you for the first time. | 第一次将你放入我怀中 |
[29:26] | Bringing you home. | 将你带回家 |
[29:30] | Now, look at you. | 而现在再看看你 |
[29:31] | I’m a granddad and you’re a mom. | 我是位外公 你是位妈妈了 |
[29:39] | You’re not my baby girl anymore. | 你不再是我的宝贝女儿了 |
[29:43] | Yes, I am, Dad. | 不 我还是 爸爸 |
[29:45] | I always will be. | 我永远都会是的 |
[29:51] | Oh, here. I’ll take her. | 来 让我抱抱她 |
[29:52] | No, no, no. I got her. | 不不不 我好着呢 |
[29:57] | ♪ Lay you down now, wonder girl ♪ | ♪ 躺下睡觉觉吧 神奇女孩 ♪ |
[30:02] | ♪ In your dreams, wonder worlds ♪ | ♪ 进入你的梦乡吧 神奇世界 ♪ |
[30:08] | ♪ Rest your head for the winder of time ♪ | ♪ 为时间的卷曲休息一下 ♪ |
[30:13] | – ♪ Under moons kinder eyes ♪ – Barry. | – ♪ 在月亮下更仁慈的眼睛 ♪ – 巴里 |
[30:17] | Wherever you go, you’ll always be Barry | 无论你身处何方 你都永远会是巴里 |
[30:20] | and I’ll always be Iris. | 我永远都会是爱瑞丝 |
[30:21] | And we always find each other. | 而我们永远都会找到彼此 |
[30:23] | Iris, you’re my lightning rod. | 爱瑞丝 你是我的避雷针 |
[30:25] | ♪ Cry, little seed ♪ | ♪ 哭吧 小种子 ♪ |
[30:30] | ♪ Little every girl, rest your kinder eyes ♪ | ♪ 小姑娘们 合上你善良的眼睛吧 ♪ |
[30:34] | I love you, Barry Allen. | 我爱你 巴里·艾伦 |
[30:36] | I love you, Iris West. | 我爱你 爱瑞丝·韦斯特 |
[30:38] | ♪ Your kinder eyes ♪ | ♪ 善良的眼睛吧 ♪ |
[30:57] | I can’t believe you’re leaving us. | 我真不敢相信 你这就要离开我们了 |
[30:58] | It feels like just yesterday you were comparing me to a daffodil seed. | 感觉好像 你拿我和水仙花种子作比较 还是发生在昨天呢 |
[31:01] | And look how you’ve blossomed. | 看看你绽放的样子啊 |
[31:04] | Hey, I will take care of Kesha, Bob, Laverne, | 嘿 我会照顾好 凯莎 鲍勃 拉维尔 |
[31:07] | Kalil, Jean-Paul, all of them, I promise. | 还有卡里 简-保罗 和所有其它植物的 我保证 |
[31:09] | And I am sure they will be excellent companions to you just as they were to me. | 我确信 它们会是成为你的好伙伴的 正如它们对我那样 |
[31:18] | Khione, if it wasn’t for you last week– | 喀俄涅 上周要不是你– |
[31:20] | I did the same thing any member of Team Flash would have done. | 我做了一件 任何闪电小队成员 都会做的事 |
[31:24] | And being a part of everything you’ve built over the last nine years, | 而我能参与进 你们建立的九年旅程中 |
[31:29] | it’s been the honor of a lifetime. | 这是我这辈子最大的荣幸 |
[31:41] | You’re family now, Khione. You take care of yourself. | 你现在是家庭一份子了 喀俄涅 照顾好你自己 |
[31:43] | I will. | 我会的 |
[31:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:54] | Thank you for never giving up on me. | 谢谢你从来没有放弃我 |
[31:57] | Of course. | 那是当然 |
[32:05] | So where you gonna go? | 那么你要去哪呢? |
[32:07] | Once I truly embraced my powers, I realized something. | 当我真正拥抱了我的能力时 我立刻便意识到了什么 |
[32:12] | Nothing ever dies. We’re all connected. | 没有什么会真正死亡 你我都是相连的 |
[32:14] | We rise from dirt and we return to dirt. | 我们生于尘土 也归于尘土 |
[32:19] | And that’s the natural order of things… | 这就是万物的自然规律… |
[32:22] | what I was born to protect. | 也是我生来注定要保护的东西 |
[32:25] | But now, my time in this mortal body is done. | 但如今 我在这具肉体凡胎中 度过的时日已经结束 |
[32:29] | I’m really gonna miss you. | 我会很想念你的 |
[32:32] | Keep flourishing. | 愿你生生不息 |
[32:36] | Remember, I will always be with you. | 要记住 我永远与你们同在 |
[33:18] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[33:20] | Caitlin? | 凯特琳? |
[33:23] | Hi, guys. | 嗨 伙计们 |
[33:25] | How? | 怎么会? |
[33:27] | When Khione ascended, she didn’t need her physical body anymore. | 随着喀俄涅高升时 她不再需要实际的肉体了 |
[33:30] | So she used her gifts to return Caitlin to her rightful place. | 所以她用她的能力 让凯特琳回到了自己的身体里 |
[33:33] | With her family. | 回到了她的家人们身边 |
[33:39] | I never thought I’d see you again. | 我从没想到还能再次见到你 |
[33:41] | I know, but I’m home again. | 我知道 但我又一次回家了 |
[34:04] | ♪ Mary J Blige’s song “Love Is All We Need” ♪ | ♪ 玛丽·布莱姬 歌曲 “爱是我们一生所有” ♪ |
[34:07] | ♪ Live your life, girl ♪ | ♪ 过好生活 女孩 ♪ |
[34:10] | ♪ Love is all we need ♪ | ♪ 爱是我们一生所有 ♪ |
[34:12] | ♪ Love is all we need ♪ | ♪ 爱是我们一生所有 ♪ |
[34:17] | ♪ ‘Cause everybody needs love ♪ | ♪ 因为所有人都需要爱 ♪ |
[34:20] | ♪ Love is all we need to make everything complete ♪ | ♪ 我们都需要爱 爱让我们完整 ♪ |
[34:24] | ♪ If we try to live together and be happy ♪ | ♪ 如果我们快乐地生活在一起 ♪ |
[34:30] | ♪ You and me are one and we’ve only just begun ♪ | ♪ 你和我是一体 我们的故事刚刚开启 ♪ |
[34:34] | ♪ So let’s make a new beginning and have some fun ♪ | ♪ 所以让我们一起迎接新的起点 一起找点乐子吧 ♪ |
[34:37] | I promise I’ll come by Tannhauser as soon as I can. | 我保证我会尽快来丹豪瑟一趟的 |
[34:39] | ♪ Love is all we need (said is all we need) ♪ | ♪ 爱是我们一生所有 (说是我们一生所有) ♪ |
[34:41] | I love you too, Mom. | 我也爱你 妈妈 |
[34:44] | No matter how many times I tell her I’m fine, | 不管我告诉她多少次我没事 |
[34:46] | Carla still wants to run more tests. | 卡尔拉还是想要做更多检查 |
[34:48] | Sounds like somebody’s anxious | 听起来像是某个人迫不及待 |
[34:50] | to get back to Team Flash full time. | 想回归闪电小队了 |
[34:51] | It’s good. I really missed you. | 这很好 我真的很想念你 |
[34:56] | We all did. | 我们都很想你 |
[35:01] | Um, Caitlin… | 额 凯特琳… |
[35:03] | about how we left things… | 关于我们失去的… |
[35:09] | – I’m so sorry. – Don’t be. | – 我真的很抱歉 – 别道歉 |
[35:12] | What you did, it showed me that | 你所做的事 向我展现了 |
[35:15] | Frost’s love, her legacy… | 冰霜的爱 她的传承… |
[35:19] | I’ll carry that with me always. | 我会一直带着这些走下去 |
[35:23] | What I was doing trying to bring Frost back | 我曾经做过的 那些让冰霜复活的尝试 |
[35:26] | was just…unnatural. | 是…不合乎自然的 |
[35:31] | Khione really rubbed off on you, huh? | 喀俄涅真的让你改变了很多 不是吗 |
[35:34] | Maybe I should die my hair blue. | 或许该把我的头发染成蓝色 |
[35:39] | – Come meet Nora. – I can’t wait. | – 来见见诺拉 – 我都等不及了 |
[35:43] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[35:54] | That’s a good, little me. | 可真乖 缩小版的我 |
[35:58] | Okay, even for us, this is trippy. | 好吧 就算是对我们来说 这都有点魔幻了 |
[36:00] | I know. Well, I’m just glad you’re here. | 是啊 不过我很高兴你们在这 |
[36:04] | Both of you. | 你们俩都是 |
[36:06] | It’s been pretty wild lately. | 最近充满了意外 |
[36:08] | You think it was a crazy 24 hours before I was born? | 你们觉得 我出生前的这二十四小时 很疯狂吗 |
[36:11] | Wait for Bart’s due date. | 等着瞧巴特出生那会吧 |
[36:16] | Great. | 棒极了 |
[36:20] | Aw, they love me. | 噢 他们好爱我噢 |
[36:27] | Hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[36:36] | This has been a hell of a week. | 这一整周可是过得跌宕起伏啊 |
[36:39] | Not only did I become a grandpa, | 不仅我成为了外公 |
[36:42] | our new mother here gave birth to a healthy baby girl. | 我们的新手妈妈 刚刚诞下了一个健康的宝贝女儿 |
[36:47] | And she won her first Pulitzer too. | 而且她还赢得了她的第一个普利策奖 |
[36:55] | That’s two special ladies in my life, | 刚刚说到了我人生中两位特别的女性 |
[36:57] | but so the mother of my third special lady | 还有我人生中 第三位重要女性的母亲 |
[37:01] | doesn’t feel left out– Cecile? | 也不该被忽视–塞西尔? |
[37:03] | Oh. Well. | 哦 好的 |
[37:06] | Babe, over the last few years, | 宝贝 在过去的这几年 |
[37:10] | I have watched you take on a second career, | 我见证了你开展第二段事业 |
[37:15] | become a superhero, | 成为一位超级英雄 |
[37:20] | and be the best mother | 还成为了珍娜所拥有的 |
[37:24] | Jenna could ever have. | 最棒的母亲 |
[37:27] | And I know that wherever our dreams may take us, | 我也知道 不论我们的梦想 将我们引向何地 |
[37:31] | we will always keep loving each other. | 我们都会永远爱着彼此 |
[37:39] | Which is why now… | 这也是为什么现在… |
[37:44] | I would like to do this. | 我想要做这件事 |
[37:51] | Joe, oh, my God. | 乔 我的天呐 |
[37:53] | Are you–are you about to do what I think… | 你是要–你是不是要做 我想的那个… |
[37:55] | – Mm-hmm. – Wait. Wait. | – 嗯哼 – 等下 等下 |
[38:10] | Cecile Horton. | 塞西尔·霍顿 |
[38:11] | Mm-hmm? | 嗯? |
[38:18] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗? |
[38:23] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[38:24] | I mean, finally. Am I right? | 我是说 可算到这一步了 不是吗? |
[38:57] | It’s okay. I got her. | 没事的 我去照顾她 |
[38:59] | I think she likes the sound of your voice. | 我觉得她喜欢听到你的声音 |
[39:02] | Maybe try talking to her. | 或许你可以试试跟她说话 |
[39:06] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[39:08] | You want to hear a story? | 你想听个故事吗? |
[39:12] | Okay, but before I start, | 好 但在我开始之前 |
[39:13] | I need you to do something first. | 我需要你首先做一件事 |
[39:16] | I need you to stop crying. | 我需要你先别哭了 |
[39:25] | And I need you to believe in the impossible. | 我还需要你 能够相信不可能之事 |
[39:30] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗? |
[39:34] | Good. | 乖孩子 |
[39:38] | Your dad is fast. | 你的爸爸速度很快 |
[39:43] | Faster than the speed of sound. | 比声音的速度还要快 |
[39:46] | And the faster I go, | 而我跑得越快 |
[39:48] | the more the world slows down. | 世界就会变得越慢 |
[39:51] | But it wasn’t always easy. | 但这并不总是件很容易的事情 |
[39:55] | When I was a kid, | 在我小的时候 |
[39:56] | I lost the people I cared about most. | 我失去了我最爱的人 |
[40:01] | I won’t let that happen to you. | 我不会让类似的事发生在你身上的 |
[40:05] | That’s why your mom and I, | 这就是为什么你妈妈和我 |
[40:08] | we need to do something impossible. | 我们需要去做些不可能之事 |
[40:13] | Our family has been blessed with these amazing gifts. | 我们家族被赐予了这份神奇的礼物 |
[40:18] | Maybe that speed shouldn’t just belong to us anymore. | 或许这份神速 不再应该只属于我们了 |
[40:20] | 菲利斯航空 试飞场地 | |
[40:23] | My friend Oliver said that the lightning chose me. | 我的朋友奥利弗说 是闪电选中了我 |
[40:27] | Well, now, I’m gonna do the choosing. | 那么现在 我将成为这个做选择的人 |
[40:33] | My name’s Barry Allen, but their names… | 我的名字是巴里·艾伦 而他们的名字… |
[40:37] | I just had some car trouble this morning. | 我今早遇到了汽车故障… |
[40:42] | No, I don’t own a car. | 不 我并没有车 |
[40:44] | – Yeah, I will be right there. – Are Avery Ho… | – 好 我马上就到 – 是艾弗里·何… |
[40:45] | “中国闪电侠”艾弗里·何:初次登场于2016年9月《闪电侠V5》#3 闪电家族成员,中国正联的闪电侠,巴里·艾伦与”快车道”米娜·达万的好友兼学徒。 中心城神速力风暴事件中被意外赋予了速度,”神速”奥古斯特·哈特的窃取速度对象。 | |
[40:48] | Time to go home. | 是时候回家了 |
[40:51] | “风行者”麦克斯·墨丘利:初次登场于1993年5月《闪电侠V2》#76 曾使用”快银”、”鞭旋风”等众多其它外号,初代闪电侠、强尼快客、脉冲的好友与导师。 19世纪初从一位印第安萨满那得到了风之神的保佑,在后来被超级反派”竞争者”占据身体时才终于得到了神速力。 | |
[40:51] | Max Mercury… | 麦克斯·墨丘利… |
[40:59] | Maybe not. | 或许还不是时候 |
[41:03] | “快客小子”杰斯·钱伯斯:初次登场于2021年2月《DC多元宇宙欢度圣诞V1》#1 来自地球十一号的非二元性别极速者,是”杰西快客”的侄女,该宇宙版本的”闪电小子”。 | |
[41:04] | Jess Chambers… | 杰斯·钱伯斯… |
[41:12] | Cool. | 酷 |
[41:14] | Maybe if we share a piece of ourselves, | 或许如果我们分享出自己的一部分 |
[41:18] | we can break out of our old cycles of violence and pain. | 我们就能跳出 自己曾经充满暴力和痛苦的循环 |
[41:23] | Create a new world for you, Nora. | 为你创造出一个崭新的世界 诺拉 |
[41:26] | A better one. | 一个更好的世界 |
[41:33] | One where we can coexist. | 一个我们能和谐共存的世界 |
[41:36] | All of us. | 我们所有人 |
[41:40] | Together. | 在一起 |
[41:42] | A world where nothing has to be impossible… | 一个不再存在不可能之事的世界… |
[41:48] | As long as we believe in it. | 只要我们对此心存信念 |
[41:53] | 全剧终!绿箭宇宙完结! 2012年10月10日 – 2014年8月7日 – 2023年5月24日 共六剧三十七季六百九十九集! 其中闪电侠占据最多,共九季一百八十四集! “我们都是闪电侠” – 爱瑞丝·韦斯特-艾伦 感谢: CW电视网;DC娱乐;华纳兄弟电视;伯兰蒂制片厂; 格雷格·伯兰蒂;杰夫·琼斯;亚伦·黑尔宾;艾瑞克·华莱士;布萊克·尼利; 以及陪伴我们度过九年岁月的众多主演与嘉宾。 无论你们过去将来身处何方,DC粉丝感谢拥有你们! |