时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | Your attention, please, ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们先生们 请注意 |
[00:26] | This train is now arriving at Yonkers. | 此趟列车即将到达扬克斯市 |
[00:28] | Please take this time to look above and around your seat | 请查看上方以及座位四周 |
[00:31] | and gather all personal belongings. Have a good day. | 拿上所有随身物品 祝你度过美好的一天 |
[00:43] | Excuse me. Hi. There’s a woman chasing me. | 打扰下 你好 有个女人在追我 |
[00:45] | I think she might have a weapon. | 她可能有武器 |
[00:46] | She is right– | 她就在… |
[00:49] | Where is this woman? | 这女人在哪 |
[00:51] | – What happened to your shoe? – Wha–no, she was– | -你的鞋怎么了 -什么 不 她就… |
[02:18] | Annie? Annie, it’s me. Will you buzz me up? | 安妮 安妮 是我 能开门吗 |
[02:20] | I-I lost the–the extra key. | 备用钥匙被我弄丢了 |
[02:22] | Oh, like your ID you didn’t lose ’cause you don’t lose things? | 就像你没有弄丢的身份证吗 因为你从不丢东西 |
[02:26] | What? | 什么 |
[02:27] | That was totally different. | 那跟这个完全不一样 |
[02:28] | And I-I’m sorry I stopped messaging you today. | 抱歉我今天没跟你发短信 |
[02:29] | It just–it got so crazy. You have no idea. | 只是情况变得很疯狂 你完全想象不到 |
[02:32] | You have no idea the strings | 你不知道我为了救你出那房子 |
[02:33] | that I pulled to get you out of that house, Cass. | 找了多少关系 小卡 |
[02:36] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[02:36] | Annie, wait, what do you mean? What did you do? I’m sorry. | 安妮 等等 你什么意思 你做了什么 抱歉 |
[02:38] | I didn’t know you were this upset. | 我不知道你这么生气 |
[02:39] | Cass, I thought you were in real danger. | 小卡 我以为你遇到了危险 |
[02:41] | Do you get that at all? | 你明白吗 |
[02:42] | I’m sorry. I– | 抱歉 我 |
[02:44] | Hi, c-could you let me in? | 你好 你能让我进去吗 |
[02:46] | I’m staying with my best friend. I lost the extra key. | 我跟我最好的朋友住一起 我备用钥匙丢了 |
[02:48] | It’s a whole thing. Mrs…? | 说来话长 您叫 |
[02:50] | – Hassler. – Yes. | -哈斯勒 -对 |
[02:51] | It’s no problem. | 没问题 |
[02:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:54] | Oh, dear, where are your shoes? | 天呐 你的鞋呢 |
[02:55] | Mrs. Hassler, this is Annie Mouradian from 4G. | 哈斯勒太太 我是4G的安妮·穆雷迪安 |
[02:58] | Please don’t let that woman in. | 请别让那女人进来 |
[02:59] | I do not know who that is. | 我不认识 |
[03:01] | Oh, no, no, she knows who I am. She’s– | 不不 她认识我 她是 |
[03:04] | Okay, we’re gonna– | 好吧 你要 |
[03:05] | Yep, we’re gonna do that, okay. | 你要这样子 行 |
[03:07] | Annie, I saw her. | 安妮 我看到她了 |
[03:10] | I saw Miranda. | 我看到米兰达了 |
[03:16] | Okay, so you got chased by a dangerous criminal, | 所以你被一个危险罪犯追赶 |
[03:18] | and now you’re holding a bag of stolen trash in my face. | 现在你又在我面前拿着一包偷来的垃圾 |
[03:20] | No, I have no idea why I was worried. | 我真不知道我之前为什么要担心 |
[03:21] | Listen, it’s evidence, okay? | 听着 这是证据 |
[03:23] | I was–I was improvising. | 我 我当时是即兴发挥 |
[03:24] | I thought maybe if we, like, taped it all together, | 我想着如果我们能把这些全部粘起来 |
[03:26] | we would have an answer. | 我们就能有答案 |
[03:28] | And what’s on your feet? | 你脚上是什么 |
[03:29] | Oh, my friend Shane gave me his socks. I did a weird thing. | 我朋友肖恩把他袜子给我了 我做了件怪事 |
[03:32] | – Can I? – Yeah, cool, thanks. | -能给我吗 -嗯 谢谢 |
[03:36] | We sh–we should– | 我们应该 |
[03:37] | Yeah, hey, babe, listen, um, just for a sec. | 亲爱的 听着 就一下 |
[03:40] | Uh… look, I know you’re going through a lot right now. | 我知道你在经历很多事 |
[03:44] | Um, hear me out. | 听我说 |
[03:45] | I think you might be suffering from a little bit of PTSD. | 我觉得你可能有创伤后应激障碍 |
[03:47] | Okay, Annie, really, I’m not. | 安妮 我真没有 |
[03:49] | Look, you saw some really fucked-up shit in Bangkok, | 你在曼谷看到了一些很操蛋的事 |
[03:53] | and we have barely talked about it at all. | 我们几乎没有谈过 |
[03:55] | Cass, you know that you can talk to me | 小卡 你知道你可以跟我谈任何事 |
[03:56] | about more than just, like, psychotic women and the FBI, right? | 不只是疯女人以及联调局 对吗 |
[04:02] | Try telling her how you feel. | 试图告诉她你的感受 |
[04:04] | I mean, she’s your friend. She’ll get it. | 她是你朋友 她会懂的 |
[04:05] | Alex, I don’t know– Where would I even begin? | 亚历克斯 我不知道 我要从何说起 |
[04:07] | Well, you could start by telling her | 你可以先跟她说 |
[04:09] | that you’re already talking to me. | 你在跟我对话 |
[04:10] | No, that would not go over well, okay? | 不 那样不会有好结果 |
[04:13] | Plus, everything I’m feeling is just so fucked up. | 再说 我现在的感受都很奇葩 |
[04:17] | It’s just, Annie, | 只是 安妮 |
[04:18] | I can’t deal with more than one problem at a time. | 我不能同时应付超过一个问题 |
[04:21] | Like, that’s all I can do right now. | 这是我目前最大的能力了 |
[04:23] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[04:25] | Yeah. No, I got it. I got that. | 嗯 我懂 我懂的 |
[04:27] | Come here. Thank you. | 过来 谢谢 |
[04:28] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[04:29] | I love you. Okay. | 我爱你 好的 |
[04:30] | Yeah, okay, stop crying. | 好了 别哭了 |
[04:31] | Okay, listen, Miranda, right? | 米兰达 对吗 |
[04:33] | She is not the person that we thought she was. Well, I mean, | 她不是我们想象中那样 我是说 |
[04:35] | she is still a murderer who broke into my apartment. | 她还是一个闯进我公寓的谋杀犯 |
[04:38] | Okay, if she’s not a psychotic ex, | 如果她不是疯子前任 |
[04:39] | then why is she specifically targeting you? | 那她为什么要专门针对你 |
[04:41] | I don’t–maybe she thinks I know something from Bangkok– I don’t know. | 或许她觉得我知道曼谷的一些事 我不知道 |
[04:43] | Babe, these aren’t even cross-shredded. | 亲爱的 这些都没有被搅碎 |
[04:45] | Taping these together wouldn’t be the craziest idea. | 把它们粘起来也不是不切实际 |
[04:47] | Look! | 你看 |
[04:48] | I found weirder things in other people’s trash. | 我在别人垃圾里发现过更怪的东西 |
[04:50] | Max thinks it’s a good idea. | 麦克斯觉得这是好主意 |
[04:51] | No, I don’t think it’s good. I just don’t think it’s crazy. | 不 我不觉得是好主意 只是不觉得不切实际 |
[04:53] | He’s supportive, though. I like that. | 但他支持我 我喜欢 |
[04:55] | Okay, listen, you guys, | 听着 你们俩 |
[04:55] | we’re gonna need some, like, properly legally acquired evidence | 我们需要一些合法获得的证据 |
[04:59] | that isn’t stuck together with Scotch tape, you know. | 而不是用透明胶带粘起来的 |
[05:01] | Okay, listen, I was thinking, if Miranda got off that train, | 听着 我刚在想 如果米兰达下了那趟火车 |
[05:03] | there has to be cameras somewhere on the platform, right? | 站台上肯定有监控拍到她 对吗 |
[05:06] | – Okay, look, I have a guy at the MTA… – Yes! | -听着 我认识一个纽约大都会运输署的人 -棒 |
[05:09] | Who might be able to pull some tapes. | 他或许能调出一些监控 |
[05:11] | – I don’t want you to get your hopes up. – Okay. | -我不希望你期待过高 -好的 |
[05:13] | Holy fuck! | 我靠 |
[05:14] | I got a match. | 我匹配上了一对 |
[05:16] | The crowd goes wild! | 观众都疯狂了 |
[05:19] | – Oh, okay. – You’re a killjoy, see? | -好吧 -你真扫兴 |
[05:21] | – I am not a killjoy. – Look at that, it’s a match. | -我不扫兴 -看看 匹配上了 |
[05:24] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[05:27] | Are you coming to bed, or…? | 你要睡觉吗 还是 |
[05:30] | Great. No, cool. | 好极了 行吧 |
[05:31] | Okay, have fun! | 嗯 玩得开心 |
[05:33] | We need tape. | 我们需要胶带 |
[05:35] | – Yes, good idea. – Now. – Tape, all right. | -嗯 好主意 -现在就要 -胶带 |
[05:43] | 哥哥 明天一早在你家碰面 | |
[05:44] | Oh, shoot. | 该死 |
[05:48] | No, Cassie, | 不 卡茜 |
[05:49] | no one ever calls back from a text unless it’s bad news. | 没人会在收到短信后回拨电话 除非是坏消息 |
[05:52] | – She called back from a text? – No. | -她收到短信后给你打了电话 -没有 |
[05:53] | Everything is fine. Everything’s fine. | 一切都好 一切都好 |
[05:54] | We can’t meet at my apartment tomorrow morning. | 我们明早不能在我公寓见面 |
[05:56] | What? | 什么 |
[05:57] | It is fine. | 没事 |
[05:58] | Someone kind of– kind of sort of broke in. | 就是有人擅闯进来 |
[06:01] | That’s not fine. Are you okay? | 这可不好 你没事吧 |
[06:02] | Yes, yes, I am, and it was weird. | 嗯 我没事 就是很怪 |
[06:04] | They didn’t even take anything. | 他们什么都没拿走 |
[06:06] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[06:08] | I-I just have to ask– | 我得问问 |
[06:12] | um… did someone really break in, | 是真的有人闯入 |
[06:13] | or do you just not want us at your place? | 还是你不想我们去你家 |
[06:15] | Oh, my God, Davey, | 我的天 大卫 |
[06:16] | I would not lie about something like this. | 我不会在这种事上撒谎的 |
[06:18] | Right, okay. | 好吧 |
[06:19] | So we’ll, um–we’ll just meet at the aquarium, then. | 那我们就在水族馆见了 |
[06:22] | Great, yes, I’ll see you guys at 12:30. | 好的 那就12点半见 |
[06:25] | At 12:00? | 12点 |
[06:26] | 12:00. That was a test. | 12点 我是在考你 |
[06:28] | Okay, bye. | 好的 拜拜 |
[06:30] | I love you. I’ll see you then. | 爱你 到时见 |
[06:31] | Popular, huh? | 很受欢迎啊 |
[06:32] | Oh, that was my brother. He’s just– | 那是我哥 他… |
[06:34] | He’s a lot. I don’t know. | 他很烦人 我也不知道 |
[06:37] | 巴克利 想你了 不是变态那样 而是我们应该再次一切买醉 等等 这变态吗 哈哈 | |
[06:44] | Yeah, I got another match. | 我又匹配上了一对 |
[06:46] | I think this is gonna go pretty quick. | 应该很快就能搞定 |
[06:48] | – I like your optimism. – Yeah. | -我喜欢你的乐观 -嗯 |
[06:50] | Oh, you know what? We should have gotten some flower. | 知道吗 我们该搞点大麻来抽 |
[06:52] | This would have been so much better if we were high. | 嗨了来做这事会好很多 |
[07:34] | Okay, I’m impressed. | 好吧 很厉害 |
[07:45] | Nothing here is problematic | 这上面的东西都没问题 |
[07:46] | or even worth getting fucking murdered over. | 也不值得被谋杀 |
[07:48] | I mean, it’s just a bunch of stuff about Lionfish. | 就是很多关于狮子鱼的信息 |
[07:50] | It’s a holding company. | 一家持股公司 |
[07:52] | The only crossover I see with Alex Sokolov | 我看到的唯一跟亚历克斯·索科洛夫的联系 |
[07:54] | is that he was on the board of one of their companies– | 就是他是他们一家公司的董事会成员 |
[07:56] | Minute Jets. | 片刻航空 |
[07:57] | I remember that name. | 我记得这名字 |
[07:59] | Yes, yes, Minute Jets flies from Teterboro | 对 片刻航空每天从泰特波罗机场 |
[08:02] | to Portland, Maine, every single day. | 飞往缅因州波特兰 |
[08:04] | New Jersey and Maine? | 新泽西州和缅因州 |
[08:06] | – This conspiracy got less sexy. – I mean… | -这个阴谋一下子变得没那么吸引人了 -我是说 |
[08:08] | Wait. | 等等 |
[08:10] | Look, also on the board… | 董事会中还有 |
[08:14] | – Oh, my God. – Bam. | -我的天 -砰 |
[08:15] | M-I? That could totally be Miranda. | MI 完全可能是米兰达 |
[08:17] | Okay, so what’s the big deal about this particular flight? | 那这趟航班有什么特别的 |
[08:19] | Okay, let’s see, let’s see, it takes off at 3:00, | 我看看 3点起飞 |
[08:21] | lands at 4:55, takes off again at 5:11. | 4:55降落 5:11又起飞 |
[08:26] | I mean, why would it just refuel and turn right back around? | 为什么加了油后马上就回去 |
[08:29] | It’s not a crime, but it–it is strange. | 这不是犯罪 不过是很怪 |
[08:42] | You know, when you make a mess in here, it affects both of us. | 当你把这里弄乱的时候 会影响我们两个人 |
[08:45] | Your mom said these specific Lionfish documents | 你妈妈说那些狮子鱼的文件 |
[08:47] | could make you look guilty. | 可能会让你看上去有罪 |
[08:49] | Is there something about those weird flights that got you killed? | 这些害你被杀的奇怪航班有什么特别之处吗 |
[08:52] | If I got killed over a refueling pit stop in Maine– | 如果我因为在缅因州加油而被杀 |
[08:55] | Okay, okay, maybe it’s about what happens | 好了 或许是关于 |
[08:57] | during the four hours in the air. | 在空中的四个小时 |
[08:59] | They could be performing ritual sacrifices. How do we know? | 他们可能在表演祭祀 我们要怎么知道 |
[09:03] | Well, I do know exactly where they’ll be at 3:00. | 我知道他们3点会在哪 |
[09:07] | I was joking. | 我是开玩笑的 |
[09:08] | What, you’re going to New Jersey today? | 什么 你今天要去新泽西 |
[09:10] | What about your brother’s visit? | 你不去见你哥了吗 |
[09:12] | Okay, look, I could get arrested tomorrow | 听着 我明天可能被捕 |
[09:13] | or attacked by a crazy stalker. | 或者被一个疯狂跟踪者袭击 |
[09:15] | Time isn’t really on my side. | 我时间不多了 |
[09:17] | Besides, I got to know exactly what those people | 再说 我得搞清那些人 |
[09:18] | are doing on that plane. | 在那飞机上干什么 |
[09:19] | Now you’re getting on that plane? | 你要上那飞机 |
[09:21] | You cannot do that. | 你不能那么做 |
[09:22] | The plane is where whatever is happening on the plane is happening. | 那飞机是他们做见不得人勾当的地方 |
[09:24] | And maybe you’ll get yourself in trouble. | 也许你会让自己陷入麻烦 |
[09:27] | And maybe find out exactly why Miranda thought you had to die. | 也许可以找到为什么米兰达想致你于死地 |
[09:30] | Wow, this is a reckless and manic plan. | 这是个鲁莽疯狂的计划 |
[09:33] | Noted. | 记住了 |
[09:34] | Okay, but if everything goes to plan, you know, | 但如果一切按计划进行 |
[09:36] | I should make it back just in time for my dinner with Davey. | 我应该能及时赶回和大卫约的晚餐 |
[09:40] | Shit, is that the time? | 该死 那是时间吗 |
[09:42] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[09:43] | Well, what about this? | 那这个呢 |
[09:44] | Yeah. No, you’re great. | 嗯 你很好 |
[09:45] | Thank you for your help. I like you. | 谢谢帮忙 我喜欢你 |
[09:51] | Hey, you. | 你好啊 |
[09:52] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[09:53] | Uh, Megan, quick question– | 梅根 问你个事 |
[09:55] | do you moonlight for Minute Jets? | 你是在片刻航空兼职吗 |
[09:57] | Uh, no, I’m with Jetset. | 不 我在塞捷航空 |
[09:58] | You’re probably thinking about Nate. | 你可能想找的是内特 |
[10:01] | Nate? Really? | 内特 不是吧 |
[10:02] | He flies with them all the time, | 他经常去那飞 |
[10:04] | but I guess when you gamble as much as Nate does, | 但我想当你跟内特一样爱赌的话 |
[10:07] | you need the money. | 你需要钱 |
[10:09] | That man is way too young to be such a mess. | 那家伙这么年轻 不该生活一团糟 |
[10:13] | Thanks for the info, and, um, for what it’s worth, | 谢谢告知 无论如何 |
[10:16] | really glad we’re back to normal, huh? | 很高兴我们的关系回归正常 |
[10:18] | I am, too. Me too. | 我也是 |
[10:19] | I-I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[10:21] | Bye. Okay. | 拜拜 好了 |
[10:23] | Hon, go to the car. | 亲爱的 到车上去 |
[10:26] | Can I have the keys? | 钥匙能给我吗 |
[10:27] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[10:29] | No driving. | 别开车 |
[10:58] | Hey, Nate, it’s– it’s Cassie. | 内特 我是卡茜 |
[11:00] | Sorry to bother you. | 抱歉打扰你 |
[11:02] | I’ve got kind of a weird favor. | 我有个奇怪的请求 |
[11:03] | It’s actually a long story, but– | 说来话长 但是 |
[11:04] | Can’t do a long story right now, Bowden. | 现在没空听 鲍登 |
[11:06] | Also, you still owe me an apology for that full 180 in Seoul. | 还有 首尔的事你欠我一个道歉 |
[11:10] | Okay, I’m–I’m sorry for kicking an ice bucket. | 抱歉我打倒了冰桶 |
[11:13] | Guess that counts. | 这也算吧 |
[11:14] | If you need to talk, I’ll be done at Muscle Doctrine at 11:45. | 如果你想聊天 我在肌肉主义 11:45练完 |
[11:19] | Come by. | 过来吧 |
[11:20] | Yeah. No, actually, this doesn’t need to be an in-person thing. | 嗯 这事不需要见面 |
[11:22] | I’m meeting my family at Coney Island. | 我要去康尼岛见我家人 |
[11:24] | Listen, quick question– you moonlight for Minute Jets, right? | 听着 问你个事 你是在片刻航空兼职吧 |
[11:28] | Do you ever take the Maine route? | 你会飞缅因航线吗 |
[11:29] | Yeah, every day I’m free, like today at 3:00. | 嗯 只要有空就去 比如今天3点 |
[11:32] | Oh, um, okay. | 这样 |
[11:35] | Well, is there any way you can get me on your flight crew? | 你能不能让我加入你们机组 |
[11:38] | Okay, that’s a weird ask. | 这请求是很怪 |
[11:40] | Yeah, I guess I could. | 应该可以 |
[11:42] | We can assign our own crews. | 我们可以自己指定机组 |
[11:44] | Depends on the reason. | 看理由 |
[11:46] | Um, actually, I can’t really say. | 我不能说 |
[11:47] | It’s not an important reason, so… | 不是什么重要理由 |
[11:49] | Then, no, I’m not crazy. | 那就不行 我不是疯子 |
[11:51] | I won’t jeopardize a solid gig | 我不会为了你 |
[11:53] | that pays more than it should for you. | 而冒着丢掉这份薪金高得不正常的工作 |
[11:56] | I can make it worth your while. | 我不会亏待你的 |
[11:59] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[12:00] | Money, Nate. | 我是说钱 内特 |
[12:02] | How much does that gym cost you, huh? | 那健身房要多少钱 |
[12:04] | $300 a month? | 一个月300 |
[12:06] | Got any other expenses, maybe gambling debts? | 还有别的开销吗 比如赌债 |
[12:11] | Damn it, Megan. | 该死 梅根 |
[12:13] | What is that flight worth to you? | 这趟航班对你来说值多少 |
[12:22] | Annie is here. | 安妮来了 |
[12:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:27] | Our firm has a policy to never approach our clients for favors. | 我们律所有规定 绝不要找客户帮忙 |
[12:33] | Diana, listen, I know that I shouldn’t have contacted | 戴安娜 听着 我知道我不该因私人情况 |
[12:35] | one of our clients with a personal request. It’s just– | 而去联系我们的客户 只是 |
[12:38] | Everything was sorted? | 都解决了吗 |
[12:39] | I’d hate for this to fall on your shoulders for nothing. | 你要是白白摊上这担子那就悲剧了 |
[12:42] | Yes, uh, the issue was resolved. | 嗯 问题解决了 |
[12:45] | I had a law professor who referred to the law as a shield. | 我有个法律教授把法律比作盾牌 |
[12:50] | Right, of course, to protect our clients. | 当然 保护我们的客户 |
[12:53] | And to protect us from our clients, | 同时保护我们不受客户伤害 |
[12:58] | but you made that call. | 但你打了那通电话 |
[13:00] | You dropped your shield, | 你丢掉了盾牌 |
[13:02] | and now you owe these people. | 现在你欠这些人 |
[13:05] | Listen, Diana, I never meant to put the firm in any– | 戴安娜 我从来不想让律所陷入… |
[13:07] | The client will call you shortly. | 客户很快会联系你 |
[13:11] | I can tell you from experience that whatever they ask you to do… | 从我经验来看 不管他们叫你做什么 |
[13:17] | will not be pleasant. | 都不会令人愉快 |
[13:21] | And I never want to know about it. | 我也不想知道 |
[13:23] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[13:36] | Oh, fuck, I was gonna be early. | 靠 我是准备早到的 |
[13:50] | Hey, girls. | 姑娘们 |
[13:53] | Aunt Cassie! | 卡茜姑妈 |
[13:54] | Oh, no! | 不是吧 |
[13:56] | Come here! | 过来 |
[13:57] | Oh, my God, you’re so big! | 天呐 你们块头好大 |
[13:58] | What happened? Where have you been? | 发生了什么 你们去了哪里 |
[14:00] | – Hi, bro-bro. – Hi. | -嗨 老哥 -嗨 |
[14:01] | – It’s good to see you. – Yes, you too. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[14:03] | Sorry I’m a little bit late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[14:05] | Oh, that’s okay. | 没事 |
[14:06] | – Ah, don’t worry about it. – Oh, my goodness, | -不必担心 -我的天 |
[14:07] | Did you miss me as much as I missed you? | 你们想我的程度跟我想你们的一样吗 |
[14:10] | Come here. Hug me. Don’t let me go. | 过来 抱着我 不要放手 |
[14:35] | Dad, can we have one? | 爸爸 能给我们买一个吗 |
[14:37] | Ah, I don’t think so. | 不行 |
[14:38] | Oh, let–let me get one for you. | 我给你们买 |
[14:39] | Auntie Cassie will get you a little gift. | 卡茜姑妈给你们买礼物 |
[14:41] | Oh, no, it’s not– | 不 这无关 |
[14:42] | it’s not about who buys it. It’s just– | 谁买不是重点 只是 |
[14:44] | we’re trying to teach them | 我们在试图教她们 |
[14:46] | you don’t need something just ’cause you want it, right? | 不是因为你想要某样东西你就需要它们 |
[14:48] | We think it’ll be good for them in the long run, | 我们觉得从长远来看这对她们有好处 |
[14:51] | but it ain’t easy. | 但是并不轻松 |
[14:52] | No, ’cause, guys, remember, the gift today | 是的 因为记得吗 今天的礼物是 |
[14:56] | is… Remember? | 还记得吗 |
[14:57] | Is the experience of being here together. | 是我们能齐聚于此的经历 |
[15:04] | That’s a pretty existential gift for little kids. | 这对小孩子来说真是一份很有存在主义的礼物 |
[15:07] | Ooh, you’re so mean. | 你好抠 |
[15:11] | Can you believe all those fishies, guys? | 你们相信这些小鱼吗 |
[15:13] | – It’s so nice. – It is. | -特别棒 -是的 |
[15:13] | 内特 下午3点起飞 别迟到 | |
[15:14] | – They’re beautiful. – Aren’t they? | -好美 -对吗 |
[15:16] | Oh, hold on, one second. | 稍等 |
[15:18] | You guys sit right there, okay? | 你们别乱走 好吗 |
[15:20] | Hey, Megan. | 梅根 |
[15:22] | You’re there. Hey, sorry about that. | 你在啊 抱歉 |
[15:24] | Listen, I was thinking about you and Nate, | 听着 我刚在想你和内特 |
[15:28] | not you and Nate, but, um… | 并不是那种想 但是 |
[15:32] | why do you need that info on those private routes? | 你为什么要问那些私人航线的事 |
[15:35] | Yeah, I can’t really talk about that. | 我不能说 |
[15:37] | It’s a little bit personal, so… | 有点私人 所以 |
[15:39] | If it means that you’re shifting over | 如果你是要跳槽 |
[15:41] | and you’re not gonna be my bid buddy anymore, it affects me. | 你就不能再陪我竞拍了 会影响我的 |
[15:44] | Listen, I get it. I hear you. I totally do. | 我懂 我懂你意思 真的 |
[15:46] | But I cannot talk about this right now. | 但我现在没空聊 |
[15:47] | I’m actually watching my nieces. | 我在看管我侄女 |
[15:53] | Girls? | 姑娘们 |
[15:57] | Maya, Eve? | 麻雅 伊芙 |
[15:59] | Where did the girls go? They were here two seconds ago. | 姑娘们哪去了 刚才还在的 |
[16:01] | Kids are always running off for attention. | 小孩总是为了获得关注而跑掉 |
[16:03] | I remember when I was little, | 我记得小时候 |
[16:04] | this neighborhood girl Daphne | 邻居家的女孩达芙妮 |
[16:06] | ran off in a supermarket, and her mother freaked out and– | 在超市里跑掉了 她妈妈惊慌失措 |
[16:10] | no, that’s a bad example because Daphne actually was kidnapped. | 不对 这例子不恰当 因为达芙妮是真的被绑架了 |
[16:14] | Can you believe that they found her body | 你能相信他们在长岛高速旁 |
[16:16] | by the Long Island Expressway? | 发现了她的尸体吗 |
[16:22] | Girls? | 姑娘们 |
[16:28] | Just breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[16:45] | Oh, my– | 天呐 |
[16:46] | girls, you scared me half to death. | 姑娘们 你们吓死我了 |
[16:48] | You cannot do that to me ever, ever again. | 不能再这么对我 |
[16:51] | Do you hear me? | 听到没 |
[16:53] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[16:55] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[16:56] | Oh, what– | 怎么了 |
[16:58] | – is everything all right? – Yeah! | -一切可好 -是的 |
[16:59] | – You okay? – Let’s, um–let’s keep going. | -你没事吧 -我们继续逛吧 |
[17:02] | – Uh, okay. – Come on! | -好的 -走吧 |
[17:05] | – Let’s go. – Yeah. | -走吧 -好 |
[17:06] | Okay, let’s keep going. | 我们继续去逛 |
[17:09] | Well, we saw the sharks. | 我们看了鲨鱼 |
[17:18] | How much are these whales? | 这些鲸鱼多少钱 |
[17:26] | Girls, girls, listen, | 姑娘们 听着 |
[17:29] | I could not let you guys leave New York | 我不能不给你们买纪念品 |
[17:30] | without a little souvenir from your auntie, okay? | 就离开纽约 |
[17:34] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[17:35] | I’m putting these in your backpack. Shh, don’t look! | 我要把鲸鱼放到你的书包里 别看 |
[17:40] | This is going to be our little secret, okay? | 这会是我们的小秘密 懂吗 |
[17:42] | – Thank you. – I love you both so much. | -谢谢 -我好爱你们 |
[17:45] | All right, hold hands. Let’s go. | 好了 牵着我 我们走 |
[17:46] | Secret, secret. | 记住是秘密哦 |
[17:51] | Will you watch the girls? I want to talk to Cassie. | 你能看着她们吗 我想跟卡茜谈谈 |
[17:54] | Hey, so what’s the deal with the apartment? | 公寓是怎么回事 |
[17:56] | Did you call the police? | 你报警了吗 |
[17:58] | Oh, God, this isn’t Denver, okay? | 天 这又不是丹佛 |
[18:00] | We only call the police | 我们只有在 |
[18:01] | if we’re getting, like, decapitated or something. | 被斩首之类的情况下才会报警 |
[18:03] | – Oh, well, then you wouldn’t call them. – That’s all. | -那你就不会报警 -仅此而已 |
[18:04] | – No. – That’d be dumb. | -是的 -不然就太傻了 |
[18:06] | Don’t call the police. | 别报警 |
[18:07] | I’m totally fine. I’m staying with Annie. | 我完全没事 我住在安妮家 |
[18:08] | I’m getting the locks changed. You don’t have to worry. | 我会换锁 你不必担心 |
[18:10] | – Oh, okay. – I swear, it was no big deal. | -好的 -我发誓 没什么的 |
[18:13] | Do you want to come back to the hotel, | 你想跟我们回酒店 |
[18:15] | kill time with us until dinner? | 在晚饭前陪我们消磨时间 |
[18:18] | Oh, God, I would love to. | 天 我也想去 |
[18:20] | I have to go do this stupid work thing, but– | 但我还有些工作要忙 |
[18:21] | Oh, no, of course. | 当然 |
[18:22] | – This was so much fun. – It was. | -今天玩得很开心 -是啊 |
[18:25] | – Oh, my God. – Thanks for making the time. | -我的天 -谢谢你抽空来 |
[18:26] | I love you so much. | 我很爱你 |
[18:28] | – You had fun today, too. – I did. | -你今天也玩得很开心 -是的 |
[18:30] | I saw. You were laughing. | 我看到了 你有大笑 |
[18:32] | – A little bit. – You were smiling a lot. | -一点点而已 -你笑了很多 |
[18:34] | – Love you– – I’ll see you at dinner. I can’t wait for dinner, okay? | -爱你 -晚饭见 等不及了 |
[18:37] | – Okay. Okay. – Okay. | -好的 好的 -好 |
[18:54] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[18:56] | Galley and lav left. | 左边是厨房和卫生间 |
[18:57] | Up front’s my wingman, Howie. | 前面是我的僚机 豪伊 |
[18:59] | Okay. So you want me to, | 好多 你要我 |
[19:00] | like, I don’t know, duty-wise, make drinks, | 做点酒什么的吗 |
[19:02] | or what do you want? | 你需要什么 |
[19:03] | Well, everyone on the manifest is here already. | 旅客名单上的人都到了 |
[19:05] | So just do your preflight and buckle in, and we can go. | 你只需做好飞行前的准备 系好安全带 就可以起飞 |
[19:10] | There’s no– no one here yet. | 一个人都还没到 |
[19:15] | I said I don’t know how they stay in business, | 我说了我不知道他们是如何还没倒闭的 |
[19:17] | and I don’t want to know. | 但我也不想知道 |
[19:18] | So I see all eight passengers, don’t you, Howie? | 所以我有看到全部八名乘客 对吗 豪伊 |
[19:22] | And if a curious FAA rep should ask, | 如果联邦航空管理局的人来问 |
[19:24] | you see them, too, right? | 你就说你也看到了 |
[19:26] | Okay, great. | 嗯 好极了 |
[19:40] | Your own private flight. | 你自己的私人航班 |
[19:42] | Okay, where are all the people, Alex? | 人都到哪去了 亚历克斯 |
[19:45] | Where are the people I’m supposed to be eavesdropping on? | 我本该偷听的人呢 |
[19:46] | There’s no one on this plane. | 飞机上一个人都没有 |
[19:47] | Okay, I can tell you need to relax. | 放松好了 |
[19:49] | So why don’t we just dance for a bit? | 我们来跳会儿舞吧 |
[19:52] | Well, what happens when we land? | 那落地以后呢 |
[19:54] | We’ll just have to wait the duration of the 2-hour flight, | 我们只能等两小时的航班结束 |
[19:57] | and then we’ll see. | 然后再说 |
[19:58] | You can either grind your teeth or dance with me. | 你要么磨牙要么跟我跳舞 |
[20:01] | Okay, but there’s no music. I don’t want to– | 好吧 但是没有音乐 我不想 |
[20:05] | Oh, my God. I hate this song. | 天 我讨厌这首歌 |
[20:10] | Feels like you’re trying to distract me. | 感觉你想要让我分心 |
[20:13] | Maybe it’s working a little. | 也许有点效果 |
[20:15] | Good. | 很好 |
[20:17] | I’m on one of your planes, Alex, | 我在你的飞机上 亚历克斯 |
[20:19] | doing something illegal. | 做非法的事 |
[20:21] | We were doing daily flights to Maine. | 我们不过是每天飞去缅因走 |
[20:23] | Why–why is that necessarily illegal? | 为什么一定是非法的 |
[20:25] | What are we, picking up crates of lobsters? | 难道是去接载龙虾吗 |
[20:26] | I mean, come on, we can’t– | 拜托 我们不能 |
[20:30] | Have you done this before? | 你有这么做过吗 |
[20:31] | Oh, yeah, so many times. | 当然 很多次 |
[20:41] | I’m a guy you met once. | 你就见过我一次 |
[20:45] | Why am I so important? | 我为什么这么重要 |
[20:49] | I’m not gonna say I’m falling in love with you, | 我不会说我爱上了你 |
[20:53] | because you’re dead and that would be insane. | 因为你死了 那样就太荒谬了 |
[20:59] | Attention, Cassie Bowden. | 注意了 卡茜·鲍登 |
[21:02] | In a few minutes, | 再过几分钟 |
[21:02] | we’re gonna be taking this bird down to Portland Airfield. | 我们将在波特兰机场降落 |
[21:05] | Expecting a few whips from the tail off this jet stream, so buckle up. | 机尾处的喷流可能会造成一些晃动 请系好安全带 |
[21:18] | Oh, Jesus Christ al-fucking-mighty, Victor! | 我的上帝啊 维克多 |
[21:24] | How long have you been sitting there for? | 你在那坐了多久 |
[21:25] | Only a few minutes. | 就几分钟 |
[21:27] | I have dinner plans. | 我晚餐有约 |
[21:28] | So I was gonna leave and come back tonight and scare you, | 我本来准备离开 然后晚上回来吓你的 |
[21:31] | but, uh, it all worked out. | 不过看来不必了 |
[21:33] | Well, what a– | 这 |
[21:35] | what a nice surprise. | 真是个惊喜 |
[21:36] | Bangkok… | 曼谷的事 |
[21:38] | what a fuck-up. | 完全搞砸了 |
[21:40] | Right? | 是吧 |
[21:41] | Don’t I pay you to make sure such things don’t become a headache? | 我给你钱不是让你确保这种事不出问题吗 |
[21:45] | Yes, but I didn’t want to bother you with the details, | 嗯 但我不想用细节打扰你 |
[21:49] | and I’m already into fixing it, so… | 我已经开始着手解决了 |
[21:52] | We’ll circle back to that. | 这事我们过会儿再谈 |
[21:54] | It is so odd to me that you never unpack. | 我觉得很怪你从不把行李拿出来 |
[22:00] | Yeah, I suppose it is, | 也许吧 |
[22:02] | but, you know, I just hate to leave anything behind. | 但你知道 我只是不喜欢落下任何东西 |
[22:07] | Did you get back what Alex took? | 你有拿回亚历克斯拿走的东西吗 |
[22:09] | Did you find out who this woman works for, what she knows? | 你有查清这个女人为谁工作 她知道些什么吗 |
[22:14] | Victor, it has only been a few– | 维克多 才过了几… |
[22:16] | While you’ve been busy not cleaning up Bangkok, | 在你忙着不管曼谷的事 |
[22:20] | oh, and publicly chasing people on trains, | 以及在火车上当众追人期间 |
[22:24] | things have become complicated. | 情况变得更复杂了 |
[22:26] | Janet Sokolov is threatening to freeze our remaining cash. | 珍妮特·索科洛夫威胁要冻结我们剩余的现金 |
[22:31] | Miranda, you used to be much better at managing things. | 米兰达 你曾经很擅长管理事情 |
[22:36] | So, quickly… tell me what you have so I’m not disappointed. | 所以快点告诉我你掌握的信息 好让我不失望 |
[22:41] | Cassandra Bowden– | 卡桑德拉·鲍登 |
[22:43] | American, flight attendant, | 美国人 空乘 |
[22:44] | but she has multiple passports | 但她有多本护照 |
[22:46] | and has been to Unisphere | 在过去一周内去过巨仪 |
[22:49] | and the Sokolov home in the past week. So I’m– | 以及索科洛夫的家 所以我 |
[22:51] | I’m not buying that story. | 我不信她的说法 |
[22:53] | And does she have my personal property? | 她有我的私人财产吗 |
[22:57] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[22:59] | It’s not your problem anymore. | 这不再是你的问题了 |
[23:02] | You’re on the way back to London–fun. | 你要回伦敦了 真好玩 |
[23:04] | Victor, don’t sideline me. | 维克多 别把我打入冷宫 |
[23:06] | This is my fuck-up to fix, and I have– | 这是我搞砸的 该由我来解决 我… |
[23:09] | I already have a contingency plan in place. | 我已经启动了应变计划 |
[23:11] | Listen, Miranda, | 听着 米兰达 |
[23:13] | if I ever see you | 如果我再看到你 |
[23:14] | near that blonde again… | 靠近那个金发女 |
[23:17] | I’ll be unhappy. | 我会不开心的 |
[23:21] | Do not make this one of your obsessions. | 别执迷于这件事 |
[23:27] | Take your well-packed bag, get on a plane. | 拿上你打包好的行李 登上飞机 |
[23:33] | Good chat. | 聊天愉快 |
[23:37] | Travel safe. | 一路顺风 |
[24:02] | Easy money, huh? | 这钱赚得轻松吧 |
[24:04] | Uh, yeah. | 嗯 |
[24:05] | What are in those containers? | 那些箱子里装了什么 |
[24:07] | Well, they pay us not to care. | 他们付我们钱让我们少管闲事 |
[24:10] | You pay me not to care why you really wanted to be on this flight. | 你付我钱让我不过问你为什么想上这飞机 |
[24:13] | Okay, here. | 拿去 |
[24:21] | Wheels up in 15. | 15分钟后起飞 |
[24:25] | Fuckin’ guy. | 该死的家伙 |
[25:29] | Fuck. | 操 |
[25:36] | Okay, okay, okay. | 淡定 淡定 |
[25:38] | Oh, God! | 天呐 |
[25:41] | So what do you say, Bowden? | 你意下如何 鲍登 |
[25:43] | You want to finish what we started in Seoul? | 想要完成我们在首尔没做完的事吗 |
[25:44] | Jesus Christ, you scared the shit out of me. | 老天 你吓死我了 |
[25:47] | What are you doing? Stop! | 你在干什么 住手 |
[25:49] | – Relax, I was just kidding. – God! | -淡定 我开玩笑的 -天 |
[25:51] | No big deal. | 没什么的 |
[25:53] | You shouldn’t have gotten off the plane. | 你不该下飞机的 |
[25:54] | Okay, I have dinner reservations at 8:00, | 知道 我在8点约了晚饭 |
[25:55] | and I intend to be early, | 我想要早到 |
[25:57] | so get back in the cockpit so we can leave, okay? | 所以快回到驾驶室 我们好离开 |
[26:39] | Oh, hey, uh, where are we with the MTA footage? | 纽约大都会运输署的监控处理得如何了 |
[26:42] | Right, your friend in the transit authority called | 你在运输署的朋友来电 |
[26:44] | and said he wouldn’t be able to pull that footage | 说他不能调取监控 |
[26:46] | without raising red flags. | 不然会引起注意 |
[26:48] | Great, I’m gonna need a different answer than that. | 好极了 我需要一个不同的答案 |
[26:51] | Have a good night! | 晚上愉快 |
[26:56] | – Annie! – What’s up? | -安妮 -怎么了 |
[26:57] | Are you still at the apartment? | 你还在那公寓吗 |
[26:58] | Everything okay? | 一切可好 |
[26:59] | There is no one on the plane, okay? | 飞机上没人 |
[27:01] | That’s the whole point– no one on the plane. | 这才是重点 没人在飞机上 |
[27:03] | Okay, I think– | 我觉得 |
[27:04] | I think I might know… | 我觉得我可能知道 |
[27:05] | – Cassie. – What Alex was doing that got him killed. | -卡茜 -亚历克斯是因为为什么遇害了 |
[27:07] | Okay, I literally can’t hear you. | 我听不到你 |
[27:08] | I think Alex and Miranda were using jets to move things. | 我觉得亚历克斯和米兰达在用飞机运输东西 |
[27:13] | Cassie? | 卡茜 |
[27:14] | Right? I only saw a battery, but I kept clicking. | 我只看到了一个电池 但我一直搜索 |
[27:16] | Annie, | 安妮 |
[27:18] | they make rocket launchers. | 那些电池是用来制造火箭筒的 |
[27:20] | – Can you hear me? – Hello? | -你能听到我吗 -喂 |
[27:23] | Cass? | 小卡 |
[27:24] | Okay, what if Alex and Miranda | 如果亚历克斯和米兰达 |
[27:26] | were–were partners in some sort of smuggling scheme? | 是某个走私阴谋的搭档呢 |
[27:28] | Okay, your connection is terrible. | 你的信号很差 |
[27:30] | Can you please just call me when you get on the ground? | 你能落地后再打给我吗 |
[27:32] | Annie, Annie– | 安妮 安妮 |
[27:36] | – Hi, honey. – Hi, sweetie. | -嗨 宝贝 -嗨 亲爱的 |
[27:38] | How was work? | 工作怎么样 |
[27:41] | Listen, um, do me a favor. | 听着 帮我个忙 |
[27:43] | From now on, no eBay with my laptop, all right? | 从现在起 不要再用我笔记本上易趣网 |
[27:47] | I’m trying to work on this thing. | 我在忙一件事 |
[27:48] | It’s just gotten ridiculously slow, | 现在变得好慢 |
[27:50] | – and I think it probably has a virus and– – Really? | -我觉得可能中毒了 -是吗 |
[27:53] | Yeah, it’s… | 嗯 这… |
[27:55] | Well, then maybe you should speak to your son about that, Bill. | 那你或许该跟你儿子谈谈 比尔 |
[28:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:03] | Do you know what I saw him watching on that? | 你知道我看到他在电脑上看什么吗 |
[28:05] | – What? – Porn, | -是吗 -色情片 |
[28:07] | highly graphic porn. | 超级生动的色情片 |
[28:09] | What? No. | 怎么可能 |
[28:10] | – Yes! – Come on, | -当然可能 -拜托 |
[28:11] | he’s not even old enough to know what that even is. | 他还这么小 都不知道那是什么 |
[28:13] | Oh, God, he’s 15. | 天 他15岁了 |
[28:16] | He’s been watching porn for at least 5 years now. | 他已经至少看了五年的色情片了 |
[28:19] | And if it wasn’t him, | 如果不是他 |
[28:20] | that means someone else | 那就意味着有别人 |
[28:22] | left that browser open on that porno site. | 用浏览器打开了那个色情网站 |
[28:25] | Well, then I will definitely… | 那我就一定要 |
[28:30] | Talk to Eli. | 跟伊莱谈谈了 |
[28:31] | Come here, my bad boy. Come here. | 过来 坏小孩 过来 |
[28:36] | Eli, where are you? | 伊莱 你在哪 |
[28:58] | Oh, hello! | 你好啊 |
[28:59] | You are a few minutes late. | 你迟到了几分钟 |
[29:01] | You’re gonna have to work on that. | 以后要注意了 |
[29:04] | Oh, my God, calm down. It’s one drink. | 我的天 冷静 就一杯而已 |
[29:06] | Where’s Rick and the girls? | 瑞克和姑娘们呢 |
[29:07] | They’re back at the hotel. | 他们回酒店了 |
[29:08] | Really? Why? | 是吗 为什么 |
[29:09] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[29:18] | I’m s– | 我 |
[29:20] | I’m sorry. Are you mad that I bought a gift for my nieces? | 抱歉 你是生气我给我侄女买了礼物吗 |
[29:24] | Well, did you hear me tell them no? | 你有听到我跟她们说不能要吗 |
[29:26] | We did talk about it, right? | 我们谈过了 对吗 |
[29:28] | – Jesus, yes. – I mean, yes or no? | -老天 是的 -谈还是没谈 |
[29:29] | Yes! I didn’t think it was that big of a deal. | 谈了 我以为不是什么大事 |
[29:34] | It’s just you think | 只是你觉得 |
[29:36] | Aunt Cassie can just fly in on her magic umbrella one day a year, | 卡茜姑妈可以乘着她的魔法雨伞过来 |
[29:40] | break all the rules, there are no consequences. | 打破所有规矩 且不会有后果 |
[29:42] | Okay, come on, | 拜托 |
[29:43] | don’t you think you’re overreacting a little? | 你不觉得你有点反应过激了吗 |
[29:44] | I mean, my coworker lets her kid ride | 我同事在大热天的时候 |
[29:46] | on the front of her car when it’s hot out. | 让她孩子坐在车子前面 |
[29:48] | Well, that person should be arrested. | 那人该被逮捕 |
[29:51] | Totally. So don’t go crazy on me. | 没错 所以别对我发气 |
[29:53] | It’s stuffed animals, come on. | 这是毛绒玩具 拜托 |
[29:54] | No, it’s a secret that you asked my kids to keep from me. | 不 那是你叫我孩子向我隐瞒的秘密 |
[29:57] | You know, I thought this would be a nice little gift for my nieces. | 我以为这是我送给我侄女们的小礼物 |
[30:02] | You think I don’t get it, do you? | 你觉得我不懂 是吗 |
[30:04] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[30:05] | You and Dad had your secret little codes and your friendship. | 你和爸爸有你们的密码和友谊 |
[30:11] | It made you feel special, and I… | 那让你觉得特别 而我 |
[30:14] | but making my kids like me less | 但是让我的孩子少爱我一点 |
[30:17] | isn’t going to make them love you more. | 不会让她们更爱你 |
[30:19] | All right, you want love, you should… | 行 你想要爱 你应该 |
[30:22] | just probably get a dog. | 养只狗 |
[30:25] | Wow, you are– that is– | 你 这真是 |
[30:28] | you’re always out to make me the bad guy–it’s crazy. | 你总是想把我说成是坏人 太荒谬了 |
[30:30] | I mean, it’s so sad ’cause I felt so close to you today. | 真可悲 因为我今天觉得跟你很亲近 |
[30:33] | You showed up drunk, | 你喝醉了出现 |
[30:34] | smelling of mouthwash | 一股漱口水的味道 |
[30:35] | instead of liquor, but, you know… | 不是酒精的味道 但是 |
[30:39] | Dad used to pull the same shit. | 爸爸以前也老是这样 |
[30:43] | Oh, he did it better. | 他做得更好 |
[30:45] | Are you kidding me? Fuck that. | 你逗我吗 我靠 |
[30:47] | I wasn’t drunk today. | 我今天没醉 |
[30:48] | Plus, you throw drinking one vodka in my face | 再说 你每次生气了 |
[30:50] | every time you’re a little mad. | 就指责我喝一杯伏特加 |
[30:51] | So I’m kind of immune to it by now. | 我现在已经免疫了 |
[30:52] | One drink, when the other glass is sitting right there. | 一杯吗 旁边的杯子是什么 |
[30:55] | God, you twist everything I say to make your fucking point. | 天 你为了表达你的观点歪曲我说的一切 |
[30:58] | 巴克利 你在干什么 碎心人 | |
[31:01] | Cassie, were you drunk at the aquarium today? | 卡茜 你今天在水族馆的时候喝醉了吗 |
[31:04] | – You know what? that is such a– – Shit. | -知道吗 这真是 -该死 |
[31:06] | Oh, my God, I’m so sor–so– | 我的天 我很抱歉 |
[31:10] | You know what? Fuck that. | 知道吗 去死吧 |
[31:10] | Everyone is drunk to you. | 对你来说人人都是醉的 |
[31:12] | Hi, I am gonna have to ask you two to keep your voices down, | 你好 请二位声音小点 |
[31:15] | – or you can take your conversation outside. – Okay. | -不然就请出去谈 -好的 |
[31:17] | I’m sorry. We’re done. | 抱歉 我们说完了 |
[31:19] | Yeah, I’m going to cover the drinks, okay? | 我会把酒钱付了 |
[31:23] | Here, this should cover the–the bottle | 给 这应该能支付这瓶酒了 |
[31:24] | that I’m sure you’re gonna get on the way home. | 你肯定会拿上回家的 |
[31:29] | Davey. | 大卫 |
[31:36] | Hey, you just leave right in the middle of a conversation? | 我们谈话谈到一半你就走人吗 |
[31:39] | Conversation? | 谈话 |
[31:40] | Is that what that was? | 刚才是谈话吗 |
[31:41] | Well, thanks for the advice, Dad. | 多谢你的建议 爸爸 |
[31:43] | Oh, my God. Jesus, stop making everything about Dad. | 我的天 不要把什么事都扯上爸爸 |
[31:46] | God, well, maybe you should stop acting like him. | 那也许你该停止跟他一样的行为 |
[31:48] | You have so many fucking issues with him | 你跟他之间有很多问题 |
[31:49] | that you just keep throwing on top of me. | 但你却老是对我发泄 |
[31:51] | What, Dad drunk and referring to you | 爸爸喝醉酒 然后当着我的面 |
[31:55] | as the son he never had right in front of me, | 说你是他从未有过的儿子 |
[31:58] | while you’re sitting there laughing, | 而你坐在一旁大笑 |
[32:01] | sitting with him, drinking his goddamn beers? | 喝着他的啤酒 |
[32:05] | How do you think that made me feel, huh? | 你觉得我是什么感受 |
[32:08] | Davey, I’m–I’m sorry. | 大卫 对不起 |
[32:09] | I didn’t know that was– | 我不知道这… |
[32:11] | I didn’t know that happened. I don’t remember that. | 我不知道有这事 我不记得了 |
[32:13] | Well, history lesson from someone who can’t even remember | 连今天发生了什么都不记得的人 |
[32:15] | how today went, so. | 还要教我历史课 行吧 |
[32:19] | Don’t you think if I knew that happened, | 你难道不觉得如果我知道发生了那事 |
[32:20] | I would have obviously been on your side? | 我肯定会站在你这边吗 |
[32:24] | You just have rewritten our childhood– | 你刚改写了我们的童年 |
[32:27] | neat little storybook, haven’t you? | 说成了美好的童话故事 不是吗 |
[32:30] | Dad’s great, | 爸爸很棒 |
[32:31] | and I’m just an OCD asshole, no reason at all. | 我只是个有强迫症的混蛋 毫无缘由 |
[32:34] | Hey, did I rewrite the part | 那我有改写 |
[32:35] | where you abandoned me when you were 18? | 你18岁时抛下我的那部分吗 |
[32:37] | You left. I had nobody. | 你一走了之 我无依无靠 |
[32:40] | – No, you got that right. – Yeah. | -没有 这点你说得对 -嗯 |
[32:43] | I got out of there as fast as I could. | 我用最快速度逃离了那里 |
[32:45] | Yeah, you did. | 没错 |
[32:45] | How do you think that made me feel? | 你觉得我是什么感受 |
[32:47] | I ca–I can’t. | 我…我做不到 |
[32:49] | I-I’m so–I didn’t know that that happened to you. | 我…我不知道你遭遇了那件事 |
[32:52] | I don’t remember any of that. I don’t– | 我真的一点都不记得了 我不… |
[32:54] | I’m sorry that you choose to remember things that way… | 你选择用那种方式来记住事情 我很遗憾 |
[32:59] | ‘Cause I had hoped that you’d finally see things | 因为我还抱有幻想 以为你终于能 |
[33:01] | the way they really were. | 看清事情的原貌了 |
[33:05] | I love you, but… | 我爱你 但是… |
[33:08] | Maybe I was just lying to myself, too. | 可能我也是在自欺欺人吧 |
[33:28] | You got this. | 你没问题 |
[33:29] | Just breathe. | 呼吸就好 |
[33:33] | Let her win. | 让她赢 |
[33:33] | What are you doing, man? | 你干什么呢 |
[33:36] | Let your sister win, okay? | 让你妹妹赢 好吗 |
[33:39] | – Shut up, it’s my son. – What– | -闭嘴 那是我儿子 -搞什么… |
[33:41] | No. | 不是啊 |
[33:42] | None of this is– | 这怎么可能… |
[33:44] | I won that race. | 我是凭实力赢下的 |
[33:45] | My dad was super proud of me. We had fun. | 我爸爸特别为我骄傲 我们玩得很开心 |
[33:48] | Well, this doesn’t look like fun. | 看上去可不太开心 |
[33:50] | She bumped into me. | 她撞到我的 |
[33:52] | She bumped into me. | 她撞到我的 |
[33:53] | Oh, shut up, all of you. | 都闭嘴吧 |
[33:56] | I mean, none of– | 这肯定不是… |
[33:58] | I just thought about this earlier today, just today. | 我之前就回想到了这个片段 就今天 |
[34:00] | This is–this is not how that went down. | 事情不是这么发展的 |
[34:02] | Then why is it here in your head? | 那你脑袋里怎么出现了这一幕 |
[34:06] | This is not what happened. | 这不是真的 |
[34:19] | It’s Annie. That’s all you get. | 我是安妮 没别的了 |
[34:31] | You got Shane. Leave a message. | 我是肖恩 有事请留言 |
[34:46] | Just when I thought I was getting ghosted. | 我还以为我被拉黑了 |
[35:10] | What are you doing here? | 你来这做什么 |
[35:11] | I didn’t say anything. I mean, I did, but I was drunk, so– | 我什么都没说 其实说了 但我当时喝醉了 |
[35:14] | No, no, no, Sabrina, it’s all right. | 不不不 萨布丽娜 没关系 |
[35:16] | I just stopped by for a chat | 我就是过来和你聊聊 |
[35:18] | about the woman you had drinks with. | 聊那个和你喝酒的女人 |
[35:21] | You mean Alessandra Ricci? | 你指亚历桑德拉·里奇 |
[35:23] | Oh, okay, that’s– that’s her name. | 好吧 她叫这个 |
[35:26] | Yeah, yeah, let’s talk about her. | 没错 我们来聊聊她 |
[35:28] | I want to know everything, | 把你知道的一切都告诉我 |
[35:30] | yeah, and I brought | 我还买了几个 |
[35:31] | some very expensive cupcakes that we could share. | 很贵的纸杯蛋糕 我们可以一起吃 |
[35:35] | I don’t think now is a good time. | 我觉得现在不太方便 |
[35:37] | You’re not gonna invite me in? | 你不请我进屋吗 |
[36:09] | Give me your money! | 把钱拿来 |
[36:11] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[36:13] | Are you serious? | 你搞毛呢 |
[36:14] | What, is this what it’s like to date an actor? | 这就是跟演员约会的下场吗 |
[36:16] | Oh, wait, I’m sorry. Are you dating an actor? | 不好意思 你在和演员约会吗 |
[36:19] | Uh, no, nice try. | 没有 想得美 |
[36:20] | That’s not what I– what I meant. | 我不是…我不是这个意思 |
[36:24] | You have a lot of animal stuff around. | 你家有好多动物玩偶啊 |
[36:27] | I’m all for it, but, you know, | 我很喜欢 但是… |
[36:29] | inquiring minds want to know. Where did that come from? | 好奇心驱使 你这爱好是从哪来的 |
[36:31] | Sure, right, because you have a thing for animals, too. That’s right. | 对哦 因为你也很喜欢小动物 没错 |
[36:34] | Okay, I don’t remember anything I told you | 好吧 那晚我在酒吧里对你说的话 |
[36:36] | in that bar that night, | 我一个字都不记得了 |
[36:37] | so just heads-up. | 给你提个醒 |
[36:39] | Okay, well, anyway, yes, | 那好吧 没错 |
[36:41] | um, I’ve always been one of those people who’s obsessed with animals. | 我一直都特别喜欢小动物 |
[36:45] | In fact, I can’t even watch a movie where a dog gets hurt. | 其实我都不忍心看有狗狗受伤情节的电影 |
[36:49] | Same. | 我也是 |
[36:50] | I wish I could have pets in this place. | 我好想在这里养宠物啊 |
[36:53] | You know, when I was a kid, I, uh– | 在我小时候 我… |
[36:56] | I took in all the stray cats on our street. | 我收留了我们家那条街上的所有流浪猫 |
[36:59] | – Oh, I bet your parents loved that. – Yep. | -你爸妈肯定很”喜欢”吧 -对 |
[37:01] | “Hey, uh, Buckley, do you know the price of a gallon of milk?” | “巴克利 你知道一加仑牛奶要多少钱吗” |
[37:05] | Yeah, I think there were five or six of them. | 我应该收留了五六只猫 |
[37:07] | Yeah, but, uh… | 是啊 但是… |
[37:12] | Never mind. | 当我没说 |
[37:13] | What is that face? Something embarrassing? | 这副表情干什么 不好意思说吗 |
[37:15] | Come on, you got to say it. It’s not fair. | 快说 哪有话只说一半的道理 |
[37:18] | – Come on. – No, it’s, um… | -说吧 -没什么 就… |
[37:21] | There was a giant oak tree in our front yard, | 我们家前院有一棵巨大的橡树 |
[37:24] | and I came home from school one day. | 有一天我放学回来 |
[37:28] | Someone had hung all the cats from a limb. | 看见有人把所有的猫都吊在了一根树枝上 |
[37:32] | What the fuck? | 搞什么啊 |
[37:33] | Who would do that? | 谁会做这种事 |
[37:36] | Nobody ever knew. Yeah. | 没人知道 对 |
[37:38] | And I tried, you know, playing | 我也尝试过 |
[37:39] | Hardy Boys for a little bit, but I was so young, | 当一回儿童侦探 但我年纪太小了 |
[37:42] | what if I found the nutjob? You know, I was ten and– | 要是找到个疯子怎么办 我才十岁 |
[37:45] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[37:47] | Yeah, my dad used to hunt– | 我爸爸以前喜欢打猎 |
[37:48] | How do you rebound from me to him? | 你怎么在我之后看上了他的 |
[37:50] | Maybe it’s not about you. | 这跟你无关 |
[37:52] | Jesus Christ. | 我真是无语了 |
[37:53] | Can you imagine a world where not everything is about you? | 就不能有个不是围着你转的世界吗 |
[37:55] | Look who’s talking. | 五十步笑百步 |
[37:56] | You know what? You’re just jealous. | 你就是吃醋了 |
[37:57] | No, I get it. | 我懂 |
[37:58] | You’re mad at your brother, | 你在生你哥哥的气 |
[37:59] | and you’re trying to drown out his words with Dead Cat Guy | 你就想借死猫男忘掉你哥说过的话 |
[38:03] | instead of figuring out what happened to me. | 而不是查出我到底发生了什么 |
[38:05] | Okay, you know what? | 这样吧 |
[38:06] | At least Dead Cat Guy doesn’t have his name all over | 至少死猫男的名字不会出现在 |
[38:09] | some Jersey-to-Maine smuggling conspiracy. | 新泽西缅因州的走私阴谋里 |
[38:11] | Oh, you don’t even know if that’s what’s going on. | 你都不清楚到底有没有这一回事 |
[38:13] | Okay, after what I saw today, I mean, | 好吧 在我今天所见之后 |
[38:15] | were you and Miranda involved in some illegal shit? | 你和米兰达是在做什么违法的事吗 |
[38:16] | – Because it sure looks like it. – You’re asking me? I don’t know. | -因为看上去就是 -你问我我也不知道 |
[38:18] | How am I supposed to know? | 我又怎么会知道 |
[38:19] | Just ask somebody who knows something. | 你去问知情人啊 |
[38:21] | Ask Sabrina. | 问萨布丽娜 |
[38:25] | Sabrina. | 萨布丽娜 |
[38:26] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:28] | Yeah, yeah, maybe she’ll talk now that I have all this new info. | 没错 我现在拿到的新情报可能会让她开口 |
[38:34] | I’m sorry. I just remembered. I have a– | 抱歉 我刚想起来 我得… |
[38:36] | I have to be somewhere. I have a thing. | 我得去个地方 有事要办 |
[38:38] | – Yeah, I got to see my friend Sabrina. – Okay. | -我得去见我朋友萨布丽娜 -好 |
[38:41] | Oh, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have told you that story. | 对不起 我不该和你说起那件事的 |
[38:43] | – That was a terrible story to tell you. – No, no, no. It’s okay. | -这故事太糟心了 -不不不 没关系 |
[38:46] | Well, I mean, yes, the story was absolutely horrible, | 当然了 故事确实很悲惨 |
[38:48] | but, um, that’s not why I’m leaving. | 但我走不是因为这个 |
[38:49] | I wish I thought of this sooner, but–I’m sorry. | 我应该早点想起来的 抱歉 |
[38:51] | Um, it’s, uh– I’ll–I’ll text you. | 这… 我会再联系你 |
[39:11] | Sabrina? | 萨布丽娜 |
[39:13] | Sabrina? | 萨布丽娜 |
[39:14] | I can hear you. Listen, hi. It’s Cassie Bowden– | 我能听见你在家 听我说 我是卡茜·鲍登 |
[39:17] | or Alessandra Ricci, whatever. | 或者叫亚历桑德拉·里奇 随便了 |
[39:18] | I-I got to talk to you. Can you– | 我得和你谈谈 你能… |
[39:19] | Will you please open up? | 能请你开下门吗 |
[39:21] | Miranda! | 米兰达 |
[39:22] | Sabrina? Sabrina? | 萨布丽娜 萨布丽娜 |
[39:24] | Did you say Miranda? | 你是说了米兰达吗 |
[39:26] | Sabrina! | 萨布丽娜 |
[39:29] | Keep it down. | 小声点 |
[39:33] | Call the cops, okay? | 快报警 |
[39:33] | And tell them to come here right now! | 叫他们赶紧过来 |
[39:42] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911 请问有什么紧急事件 |
[39:45] | Yes, um, I need help– | 是 我需要帮助 |
[39:46] | Ma’am, can you repeat that? | 女士 你能再说一遍吗 |
[39:48] | My friend– | 我朋友… |
[39:49] | What’s the nature of your emergency? | 请问你发生了何种紧急事件 |
[39:50] | She’s up and there’s someone in the– | 她在楼上 有人在她… |