时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Why are you putting the lights up so early? | 干嘛这么早就把灯装上 |
[00:14] | It’s just now November. | 才刚刚11月 |
[00:16] | ‘Cause I’m fucking festive, that’s why. | 因为我喜庆 这就是原因 |
[00:19] | Hey, grab my hammer and bring it up to me, would ya? | 把我的榔头拿上来 |
[00:27] | Oh, my God, what is your problem? | 天呐 你怎么回事 |
[00:29] | Get the hammer. Get up here. | 拿上榔头 上来 |
[00:31] | He’s a scaredy cat, Dad. | 他胆小 爸爸 |
[00:33] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[00:34] | I think he might be, sweetie. | 他可能真的胆小 亲爱的 |
[00:37] | You wanna help me out? | 你要来帮我妈 |
[00:46] | Why thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:48] | That was hard, wadn’t it? | 很难 对吗 |
[00:50] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[00:55] | “Dad! Dad!” | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[00:58] | How did you become such a goddamn pussy? | 你怎么变得这么怂的 |
[01:03] | Why don’t go get me another beer, | 你去给我再拿瓶啤酒 |
[01:04] | and get yourself one too, okay? | 自己也拿一瓶 好吗 |
[01:06] | Just keep it hidden like I showed you from your mom, all right? | 像我教你的那样别让你妈妈看到 |
[01:13] | Your dad is such an asshole. | 你爸真是个混蛋 |
[01:21] | Just an early morning beer? | 大清早喝啤酒 |
[01:23] | Come on, you can’t even tell what time of day it is. | 拜托 你都不知道现在是几点 |
[01:30] | Mom, look at this! | 妈 看啊 |
[01:31] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[01:33] | This is the moment that I wanted to be a flight attendant. | 我就是这时想要当空乘的 |
[01:36] | This exact moment. | 就是这一刻 |
[01:37] | What? | 什么 |
[01:38] | You– you found this inspirational? | 你觉得这激励人心吗 |
[01:40] | Flight 7997. | 7997航班 |
[01:43] | It was a miracle that no one died, an absolute miracle. | 没人死亡简直是奇迹 真正的奇迹 |
[01:46] | This is unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[01:47] | Yeah. The lead flight attendant was Cheryl McAdams. | 嗯 首席空乘是谢丽尔·麦克亚当斯 |
[01:50] | She was all over the news and in the paper. | 新闻和报纸上全是她的消息 |
[01:51] | She made everyone feel so safe | 她在人们一生里最恐怖的时候 |
[01:53] | during the worst moment of their lives. | 让大家感到安全 |
[02:00] | I wanted to be just like her. | 我想成为她那样 |
[02:14] | All I wanted to do was help people. | 我只想要帮助他人 |
[02:42] | 巴克利 嘿 要来跟你朋友叙叙旧吗 | |
[02:51] | You got another one? | 你还有吗 |
[02:58] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[03:00] | I have some questions. | 我有些问题 |
[03:01] | Your client is a witness in this event. | 你的委托人是此事的目击者 |
[03:03] | She saw a woman commit suicide this morning. | 她今早看到一个女人自杀 |
[03:04] | Is there really much more to say? | 还有什么可说的 |
[03:06] | Also, what is the FBI doing on the scene? | 对了 联调局来干什么 |
[03:08] | We go where she goes, and I’d like to ask, Ms. Bowden, | 她去哪我们就去哪 我还想知道 鲍登女士 |
[03:10] | what happened before you came downstairs? | 你下楼前发生了什么 |
[03:14] | Sabrina! | 萨布丽娜 |
[03:17] | You have no idea what’s going on. | 你不知道什么情况 |
[03:18] | – Cassie, just let me handle this. – Truly, no idea. | -卡茜 让我来处理 -你真的不知道 |
[03:21] | Cas. | 小卡 |
[03:21] | According to tenants in the building, | 根据楼里的租客 |
[03:23] | you were harassing the victim minutes before this happened. | 你在这事发生前在骚扰受害者 |
[03:25] | I thought someone was attacking her inside, okay? | 我以为有人在屋内袭击她 |
[03:28] | – The shredded documents that we taped together told us– – Taped? | -我们用粉碎的纸条粘起来的文件显示 -粘起来 |
[03:30] | Scotch Tape, and please don’t give me that face. | 胶带 拜托不要这表情 |
[03:33] | It’s actually the only reason we figured out | 这其实是我们搞清 |
[03:34] | that Lionfish is using jets to smuggle weapons. | 狮子鱼在用飞机走私武器的唯一原因 |
[03:36] | Oh, and the Sokolovs are laundering money through Unisphere. | 以及索科洛夫家族通过巨仪洗钱 |
[03:38] | Annie, we figured that out too, right? | 安妮 这事我们也搞清了 对吗 |
[03:41] | No, uh– | 不 |
[03:41] | And Miranda, who I already told you about, | 还有米兰达 我已经跟你提过她 |
[03:43] | who chased me on a train, did this to Sabrina, okay? | 在火车上追我 杀了萨布丽娜 |
[03:46] | Because Sabrina spoke to me. So basically, I’m… | 因为萨布丽娜跟我谈过话 所以基本上 我 |
[03:49] | starting to think this is my fault. | 开始觉得这是我的错 |
[03:50] | She means metaphorically. | 她指的是比喻 |
[03:52] | That was not an admission of guilt. | 并不是在认罪 |
[03:53] | Do you have any proof of this? | 你有证据吗 |
[03:55] | You know what? Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:57] | Special Agent White, this was a courtesy, | 特别探员怀特 我们是出于礼貌才回答你的 |
[03:59] | as the NYPD was done with her. | 纽约警局已经问询过她了 |
[04:00] | So we’re gonna be leaving now. | 我们要走了 |
[04:03] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[04:08] | Look, I know you just saw some horrible shit again, | 听着 我知道你又目睹了可怕的事 |
[04:10] | but what the actual fuck, Cassie? | 但是搞什么啊 卡茜 |
[04:12] | Annie, I don’t think she’s– | 安妮 我不觉得她… |
[04:15] | Look, I don’t know if you realize it, | 我不知道你是否有意识到 |
[04:16] | but you just said all of that shit about Unisphere out loud. | 但你刚大声说出来巨仪的事 |
[04:18] | You know, the stuff that I very secretly told you, | 我偷偷跟你说过 |
[04:20] | the stuff that I’m legally not allowed to know? | 这些事从法律上讲我不能知道 |
[04:23] | Uh, so that could blow up in my face. | 所以这可能会让我遭殃 |
[04:25] | I don’t know if you thought about that, | 我不知道你有没有考虑过 |
[04:26] | or if that crossed your mind, or–where are you going? | 或者想到过 你去哪 |
[04:29] | Annie, give her a second. | 安妮 给她点时间 |
[04:30] | Listen, I messed up, Annie, | 听着 我搞砸了 安妮 |
[04:31] | I know that, but that was not suicide. | 我知道 但那不是自杀 |
[04:34] | Somebody killed her. | 有人杀了她 |
[04:35] | It was probably Miranda, and I don’t want to be next. | 多半是米兰达 我不想成为下一个 |
[04:36] | I don’t want you to be next either. | 我也不想你成为下一个 |
[04:38] | Stop walking. Cassie! | 别走了 卡茜 |
[04:40] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[04:41] | You literally don’t have anywhere to go. | 你无处可去 |
[04:51] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[04:54] | Right. | 你是对的 |
[04:55] | Jesus, Cas. | 老天 小卡 |
[04:57] | Okay, shh, I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Look. | 好了 抱歉 抱歉 听着 |
[05:01] | I am not trying to say that you have to do this alone. | 我不是想说你必须独自面对 |
[05:04] | I am trying to help you. | 我想帮你 |
[05:07] | Will you please just let me help you? | 你能让我帮你吗 |
[05:19] | It’s okay. It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 会好起来的 |
[06:40] | She’s lucky to have you pick up all the pieces, huh? | 她很幸运有你帮她收拾烂摊子 |
[06:44] | Do you… Do you believe her about all this? | 在这件事上你相信她吗 |
[06:59] | Hello? | 喂 |
[07:00] | Good morning, Ms. Mouradian. | 早上好 穆雷迪安女士 |
[07:03] | Regarding the recent favor you requested, | 关于你最近请求的帮忙 |
[07:05] | I’d love to meet today to discuss your current outstanding debts. | 我想今天和你讨论下你未偿还的债 |
[07:09] | Certainly. | 当然 |
[07:10] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[07:11] | I’ll text you the address. | 我发你地址 |
[07:13] | 3:00 P.M. | 下午3点 |
[07:14] | Punctuality appreciated. | 请别迟到 |
[07:17] | Of course. | 当然 |
[07:20] | Work stuff? | 工作上的事吗 |
[07:22] | You asked if I believe her? | 你问我是否相信她 |
[07:23] | She has no photos, | 她没有照片 |
[07:25] | she has no witnesses to– | 没有目击者 |
[07:27] | um, and there’s the drinking. | 然后她还酗酒 |
[07:31] | She’s my best friend, and I really want to believe her, | 她是我最好的朋友 我真的想相信她 |
[07:33] | and that’s currently where I’m at right now. | 这也是我现在的心境 |
[07:36] | I mean, I helped her put those papers together. | 我帮她恢复了那些文件 |
[07:37] | I think there’s something there. | 我觉得里面包含了线索 |
[07:38] | I think something at least. | 我觉得至少有点线索 |
[07:42] | Well, um, look, Max, I love that you both believe that, | 听着 麦克斯 你们俩都这么认为我很高兴 |
[07:44] | but sometimes trash that you get excited about | 但有时候你为之兴奋的垃圾 |
[07:47] | is still just fucking trash, okay? | 仍然只是垃圾 好吗 |
[07:49] | Um, I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[08:08] | It’s so early. | 好早 |
[08:11] | It’s 2:00 in the afternoon. | 已经下午两点了 |
[08:15] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[08:20] | Annie had a work thing. | 安妮去忙工作了 |
[08:21] | Yeah, gimmie that. | 给我 |
[08:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:28] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[08:29] | Max, I really fucked up. Move. | 麦克斯 我真的搞砸了 让开 |
[08:31] | I mean God, babbling to the FBI about Unisphere. | 天呐 跟联调局扯巨仪的事 |
[08:35] | That could be very bad for Annie. | 这可能会安妮很不利 |
[08:37] | Just, like, so bad. | 非常不利 |
[08:39] | Ah, nah, she’ll definitely– | 没有 她会… |
[08:41] | It’s Annie. She’ll be… | 这可是安妮 她会 |
[08:43] | She’ll be fine. | 她会没事的 |
[08:45] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[08:47] | Shit, what do you want me to say, Cassie? | 你想要我说什么 卡茜 |
[08:49] | She was, like, upset, really upset, | 她很难过 非常难过 |
[08:51] | and–I don’t know, maybe even a little scared. | 我也不知道 甚至有点害怕 |
[08:54] | Okay, fuck, oh, my God. I hate hearing that. | 靠 我的天 我不想听到这个 |
[08:56] | Okay, okay, let’s think. Let’s think. | 好吧 我们再想想 再想想 |
[08:58] | Um, you already got all that info | 你已经有了 |
[09:00] | that Unisphere is doing illegal things, | 巨仪在从事非法事情的信息 |
[09:02] | so if you got that again– | 所以如果你再去查 |
[09:03] | I wouldn’t be able to hack into Unisphere again from the outside. | 我没法再从外面黑进巨仪了 |
[09:06] | I tried. They bulked up their security. | 我试过了 他们加强了安保 |
[09:09] | If maybe I could get inside | 如果我能进去 |
[09:10] | on one of their actual computers, then– | 用他们的电脑 那么 |
[09:12] | No, no, can’t, nope. | 不 不行 没戏 |
[09:13] | See, I already went there | 我已经去过了 |
[09:14] | and gave a fake name and broke an expensive piece of art. | 给了假名 打破了一件昂贵的艺术品 |
[09:16] | I’m not allowed back there ever. | 我不能再进去 |
[09:19] | Then shit, I don’t know what to tell you. | 那我就不知道该说什么了 |
[09:22] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[09:23] | I’m sorry. I really am. | 抱歉 真的 |
[09:29] | Your hands are shaking. | 你的手在抖 |
[09:31] | Alex, this is really, really bad. | 亚历克斯 情况真的很糟 |
[09:34] | Yeah, well, things were already bad, | 嗯 之前就很糟了 |
[09:36] | so technically, they’d be worse now. | 所以严格来说 现在是更糟 |
[09:38] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[09:39] | I mean, I know what you’re thinking, Cassie, | 我知道你在想什么 卡茜 |
[09:41] | but this isn’t your fault. | 但这不是你的错 |
[09:42] | What happened to me isn’t your fault. | 我的遭遇不是你的错 |
[09:44] | – What happened to Sabrina isn’t– – We don’t know that, okay? | -萨布丽娜的遭遇不是 -这可说不准 |
[09:46] | What’s happening to Annie? | 安妮现在的情况 |
[09:47] | That is my fault. | 就是我的错 |
[09:48] | If she gets disbarred, her life is over. | 如果她被吊销律师执业证 她的人生就完了 |
[09:50] | She’ll have to move back to Queens, live with her mom. That’s on me. | 她就只能搬回皇后区 跟她妈妈住 那怪我 |
[09:53] | What can I do? I’m out of leads. | 我能做什么 我没线索了 |
[09:54] | I have no answers! What am I supposed to do!? | 我没答案 我该怎么办 |
[09:56] | Just breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[10:00] | Better? | 好点了吗 |
[10:01] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:08] | If you try something, it could just make it worse. | 如果你贸然行动 可能会让情况恶化 |
[10:10] | I have to help Annie. | 我必须帮助安妮 |
[10:15] | I live in a shoebox. | 我住在鞋盒里 |
[10:17] | It’s a competition? | 这是在攀比吗 |
[10:19] | Yes, major, tell me all about your fancy house. | 是的 少校 跟我讲讲你的奢华房子 |
[10:20] | – Tell me, go, tell. – All right, all right. | -告诉我 -好 好 |
[10:22] | I can work from home. | 我可以在家办公 |
[10:24] | It’s in a great location. | 位置很好 |
[10:25] | It’s got killer views. | 超赞的景致 |
[10:27] | Really? What kind of views? | 真的吗 什么样的景致 |
[10:28] | The doorman doesn’t think so. | 门卫不这么认为 |
[10:29] | He stand out front all day staring at the Vessel, | 他整天站在门口盯着船舶 |
[10:32] | this giant sculpture. He hates it. | 一个巨大的雕塑 他讨厌死了 |
[10:35] | I can work from home… | 我可以在家办公 |
[10:39] | Whoa, why do you have crazy eyes? | 你眼睛怎么这么吓人 |
[10:42] | Um, okay, wait. | 等等 |
[10:44] | I think I have an idea that could clean this whole mess up | 我想我有个主意可以解决这一切 |
[10:47] | and also get Annie off the hook at the exact same time. | 同时让安妮摆脱麻烦 |
[10:50] | That sounds too good to be true, | 听上去好得不真实 |
[10:52] | so I’m gonna just remove myself from the situation. | 所以我还是撤了吧 |
[10:54] | No, no, listen to me. | 不不 听我说 |
[10:55] | There’s a way we can get info | 有一个可以得到信息 |
[10:56] | without actually going back to Unisphere, | 却不用回巨仪的方法 |
[10:58] | but it’s gonna require your help and um, you know, | 但那需要你的帮助 以及 |
[11:00] | us doing some semi-questionable stuff. | 我们要做一些半可疑的事 |
[11:02] | See, this is the kind of thing | 一般情况下 |
[11:03] | – where I usually really want to say yes– – Yes! | -我都会答应这种事 -棒 |
[11:05] | You just said it. | 你说了 |
[11:06] | No, no, Annie won’t like any | 不不 安妮不会喜欢 |
[11:07] | “semi-questionable” things, and you know, | 任何”半可疑”的事 |
[11:09] | I really care about her, | 我很在乎她 |
[11:10] | so I’m trying to be on my best behavior here, so please… | 所以我想尽量拿出最好的表现 所以拜托 |
[11:12] | Okay, I get it, Annie is everything to me, okay? | 我懂 安妮对我来说意味着一切 好吗 |
[11:14] | She’s the only reason I would ever join, | 她是我愿意加入 |
[11:16] | I don’t know, a book club or go kitchen shopping | 读书俱乐部或者去买厨具的唯一原因 |
[11:18] | when I don’t even fucking cook. | 而我根本不做饭 |
[11:19] | ‘Cause it’s Annie, right? | 因为是安妮 |
[11:21] | I cannot be the reason that she gets in trouble. | 我不能成为害她惹上麻烦的人 |
[11:23] | So you have to help me help her. | 所以你必须帮我帮助她 |
[11:29] | For Annie. | 为了安妮 |
[11:41] | Okay, he said it was, like, a new tallish building | 他说是一栋有点高的楼 |
[11:45] | with a doorman that is staring at– | 有个盯着…的门卫 |
[11:50] | Oh, my God. | 天 |
[11:51] | Doorman. That’s gotta be him. | 门卫 肯定就是他了 |
[11:53] | That’s gotta be the– Yes, this is it. | 肯定就是 就是这里了 |
[11:54] | Okay, Max, here’s what we’re going to do. | 麦克斯 接下来我们这么办 |
[11:55] | We are going to sneak into Alex’s apartment. | 我们要偷偷溜进亚历克斯的公寓 |
[11:58] | Wait. | 等等 |
[11:59] | What? You mean break into his apartment? | 什么 你是说闯进他的公寓 |
[12:00] | Uh, no–well, yes. | 不是 是 |
[12:02] | Look, if he worked from home, | 听着 如果他在家办公 |
[12:03] | there’s a computer in there, right? | 家里肯定有电脑 对吧 |
[12:04] | There could be a lot of things in there, | 里面可能有很多东西 |
[12:05] | like security systems, or attack dogs, | 安保系统 或者军犬 |
[12:07] | or whoever killed this Alex guy in the first place. | 或者最初杀了亚历克斯的人 |
[12:09] | Okay, listen, if there are attack dogs, | 听着 如果有军犬 |
[12:10] | they haven’t eaten in days. They’re gonna be very weak. | 也好多天没进食了 肯定会很虚弱 |
[12:11] | Okay, wait, what about all the other stuff I just said? | 等等 那我说的其他事呢 |
[12:14] | Look, we’re safer in there than we are out here, | 听着 我们在里面比在外面安全 |
[12:15] | especially with Miranda lurking around. | 尤其是米兰达潜伏在周围 |
[12:17] | Plus we get to his computer, | 只要进入他的电脑 |
[12:18] | we can get all the information and put it on this. | 我们就能得到所有信息 然后传到这个上面 |
[12:21] | See, I feel like I should enjoy that because it’s adorable, | 我感觉我应该喜欢这玩意 因为很可爱 |
[12:23] | but it doesn’t feel cute in this moment. | 但在此刻并不可爱 |
[12:24] | The whole crew got them as gifts in Tokyo. | 全机组的人在东京都买了当做礼物 |
[12:26] | It lives in my purse because who needs a flash drive? | 一直在我包里 因为谁需要优盘呢 |
[12:28] | A lot of people need flash drives. | 很多人都需要优盘 |
[12:29] | Right, exactly, us. Right now. It’s, like, fate. | 没错 我们 现在就需要 这就是命运 |
[12:32] | Aw, no, no, I do not like | 不不 我不喜欢 |
[12:34] | that I’m actually starting to listen to you. | 我开始听你的话了 |
[12:35] | Drink this and calm the fuck down. Let’s get some answers. | 喝了这个 冷静下来 我们去找答案 |
[12:44] | Hello. | 你好 |
[12:45] | How may I help you? | 有何贵干 |
[12:46] | Hi, my name is, um, Alessandra, | 你好 我叫亚历桑德拉 |
[12:49] | and this my husband Brandon. | 这是我丈夫布兰登 |
[12:51] | And my brother lives here. | 我弟弟住在这儿 |
[12:53] | Well, he did live here. | 他生前住在这儿 |
[12:55] | He actually died. His name is Alex Sokolov. | 他去世了 他叫亚历克斯·索科洛夫 |
[12:57] | Oh, my condolences. I’m so sorry. | 节哀顺变 我很遗憾 |
[13:00] | Alex was such a nice man. | 亚历克斯是个好人 |
[13:01] | Oh, that is so kind. | 你真好 |
[13:02] | Isn’t that so kind? | 是不是很好 |
[13:03] | So our parents are having a really rough time getting through this, | 我们父母还沉浸在悲痛之中 |
[13:06] | so I’m sorting out my brother’s affairs, | 所以我在处理我弟弟的事 |
[13:08] | and I would love to get into his apartment. | 我想要进入他的公寓 |
[13:10] | We will not be long. | 我们不会久留 |
[13:12] | I do not want to be staring at that monstrosity | 这个丑出天际的东西 |
[13:14] | any more than we need to. | 我不想多看一眼 |
[13:16] | – I mean, that is such an eyesore. – It is. | -确实很辣眼睛 -是啊 |
[13:19] | You obviously have good taste. | 你显然有很好的的品位 |
[13:20] | He obviously has good taste, huh? | 他显然有很好的品位 对吗 |
[13:22] | So his apartment was 901. | 他的公寓是901 |
[13:24] | No, honey, that was another apartment that he lived in. | 不 亲爱的 那是他之前住的一个公寓 |
[13:27] | – This one– – It’s 1115. | -这个是 -是1115 |
[13:29] | 1115. That’s what I was gonna say. | 1115 我正想说 |
[13:30] | You know, you are so wonderful. | 你太棒了 |
[13:32] | Thank you so much. We’re just so… | 非常感谢 我们… |
[13:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:39] | Hey, it’s Cassie. I’ll probably call you back. | 我是卡茜 我多半会打给你 |
[13:42] | Mom! | 妈 |
[13:43] | One second, sweetie. | 稍等 亲爱的 |
[14:34] | All right, come on. | 快来 |
[14:41] | Hello, go ahead. We don’t have all day. | 快开啊 我们时间不多 |
[14:43] | I break into computers, not homes. | 我只会”闯”进电脑 不会闯进房子 |
[14:45] | Oh, my God please tell me you know how this works. | 天啊 拜托告诉我你是这怎么运作 |
[14:46] | Only that it requires a multi-digit code. | 需要一个多位密码 |
[14:48] | – It could be one of a billion configurations. – God. | -可能有数十亿种组合 -天 |
[14:55] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[14:56] | When I was in Westchester at Alex’s, | 我之前去亚历克斯在韦斯切斯特的家时 |
[14:58] | there was a sticky note that said, Alex 7226.” | 有张便利贴上面写着 亚历克斯 7226 |
[15:05] | How do you remember that? | 你怎么记住的 |
[15:06] | Flight 7226 is JFK to Johannesburg. | 7226航班是从肯尼迪机场飞往约翰内斯堡 |
[15:08] | I know my flights. | 我了解我的航班 |
[15:09] | What the– | 我靠 |
[15:18] | Okay, this is kind of exciting, | 这有点令人激动 |
[15:21] | but we should definitely get it done. | 但我们该快点搞定 |
[15:44] | You’re nervous. | 你很紧张 |
[15:45] | What if there are things about you in here that I don’t want to know? | 万一这有我不想知道的关于你的事呢 |
[15:47] | Wait, you think you’ll unravel all my dark secrets | 等等 你觉得盯着我买的橄榄 |
[15:50] | by seeing what brand of olives I buy? | 就能揭开我所有不为人知的秘密吗 |
[15:52] | I’m good with details. | 我善于观察细节 |
[15:54] | You know, you could just go home. | 你可以回家的 |
[16:04] | Is that my apartment? | 那是我的公寓吗 |
[16:06] | Here we go! | 来了 |
[16:08] | Mr. Toad’s wild ride of New York real estate. | 蟾蜍先生疯狂大冒险之纽约房产 |
[16:11] | Who will Alex Sokolov turn out to be? | 亚历克斯·索科洛夫会是谁呢 |
[16:23] | Cassie, focus. Come on, the computer. | 卡茜 专注 快来 电脑 |
[16:25] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 对对对 |
[16:34] | This is Cecilia. | 我是塞西莉亚 |
[16:35] | Hi, it’s me. | 嗨 是我 |
[16:36] | Oh, I’m sorry, you’re gonna need to be more specific. | 不好意思 你得更具体点 |
[16:39] | The “me” who’s in direct violation of Victor | 直接违背了维克多指令的”我” |
[16:41] | or the “me” who’s putting her life and mine in jeopardy | 还是通过随便打我电话而置她和我的生命 |
[16:43] | by casually calling me? | 于危险之中的”我” |
[16:45] | Both, I suppose? | 两者都是吧 |
[16:46] | This is not a joke, Miranda. | 这不是玩笑 米兰达 |
[16:47] | Unisphere receptionist, Sabrina, had some useful information. | 巨仪接待员 萨布丽娜有一些有用信息 |
[16:51] | Cassandra Bowden uses an alias, | 卡桑德拉·鲍登用了化名 |
[16:53] | Alessandra Ricci, | 亚历桑德拉·里奇 |
[16:54] | and apparently Alex had | 显然亚历克斯 |
[16:56] | some private workstation in his apartment that I didn’t know about. | 在他公寓里有我不知道的私人工作站 |
[16:59] | – I need to see if it has a record of what he took. – Stop. | -我需要去看看有没有他拿走的东西的记录 -停下 |
[17:03] | Cecilia, if I could stop, but this is my fuck-up, | 塞西莉亚 我也想停下 但这是我的烂摊子 |
[17:06] | and I need to be the one who fixes it. | 我需要亲自解决 |
[17:07] | This is personal. | 这是个人问题 |
[17:09] | And you know how agitated I get when something is unfinished. | 你知道当有事情未完成的时候我会有多焦躁 |
[17:12] | No, no, no, | 不不 |
[17:13] | I mean actually stop. | 我是指真的停下 |
[17:14] | I will not do anything else. Victor said, | 我不会再做别的事 维克多说 |
[17:16] | “Get on a plane and get home,” | “坐飞机回家” |
[17:19] | so get on a fucking plane. | 你就乖乖地去坐飞机 |
[17:37] | If I may, I would like to express my sincere gratitude. | 如果可以的话 我谨表示衷心的感谢 |
[17:40] | How is your friend, | 你朋友怎么样了 |
[17:43] | the one we assisted with the phone call to the Sokolov family? | 那个我们帮助联系了索科洛夫家族的朋友 |
[17:46] | She’s okay. | 她很好 |
[17:48] | Uh, thank you. Well, mostly. | 谢谢 基本上 |
[17:52] | She’s mostly okay. | 她基本上没事 |
[17:54] | So you will take this into Claverack. | 你要把这个带去克拉韦拉克监狱 |
[17:57] | Hand-deliver it to one of your firm’s clients, | 亲手交给你们律所的一位客户 |
[17:59] | Jozef Jasar. | 乔瑟夫·加沙尔 |
[18:01] | You’ll tell him that his family will be taken care of. | 你告诉他他的家人会得到照顾 |
[18:05] | I could be disbarred. I could be arrested. | 我可能会被吊销律师执业证 可能会被捕 |
[18:08] | I would be useless to you in that case. | 这样的话我对你们来说就没用了 |
[18:10] | Well we suggest, then, | 那我们建议 |
[18:11] | that you don’t get caught delivering the message. | 你传达信息的时候别被抓 |
[18:14] | I’m sorry. I can’t. | 抱歉 我做不到 |
[18:16] | Um, I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[18:18] | Is there– | 有 |
[18:20] | is there another way? | 有别的方法吗 |
[18:21] | Is there another option? | 还有别的选择吗 |
[18:22] | We are reasonable. | 我们很讲理 |
[18:24] | You may pass on this task if you wish, | 你要想的话可以不做这个任务 |
[18:26] | and we will happily give you another. | 我们很乐意给你别的 |
[18:29] | But understand, | 但请记住 |
[18:30] | the next one will be more difficult. | 下一个会更难 |
[19:02] | Cassie! | 卡茜 |
[19:03] | Cassie, I found it! | 卡茜 我找到了 |
[19:11] | Okay, this is a direct link to the external server in his office. | 这台电脑直接连着他办公室的外部服务器 |
[19:14] | Password. Okay, password. | 密码 密码 |
[19:18] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 等一下 |
[19:20] | West914. That has to be it. | West914 肯定是这个 |
[19:22] | Yeah, people are so lazy with their security. | 人们对待密码安全还真是敷衍 |
[19:28] | What, a second passcode? | 什么 第二重密码 |
[19:30] | It requires two-factor authentication. | 需要双重身份验证 |
[19:31] | It’ll be a randomly-generated number | 是一串随机生成的数字 |
[19:33] | sent to an app on his phone and probably a fob. | 会发送到他手机上的软件 有可能是密钥扣 |
[19:35] | What do you mean? Like, a key fob? | 你是说密钥卡吗 |
[19:36] | Yeah, with a little screen on it. | 上面有个小屏幕的那种 |
[19:38] | I can’t get into this. | 这我没法黑进去了 |
[19:44] | – The fob will probably be in the apartment. – Really? | -密钥扣也许在公寓里 -真的吗 |
[19:46] | Yeah. Okay, well, let’s find it. | 那好 我们去找吧 |
[19:55] | Oxycodone. | 氧可酮 |
[19:56] | Very fun. | 很好玩 |
[20:27] | Why do none of these women have faces? | 为什么画中的女人们都没有露脸 |
[20:29] | Is this Alex guy, like, a serial killer or something? | 这个叫亚历克斯的人是个连环杀手吗 |
[20:32] | I’ll check the closet. | 我去看看衣柜 |
[20:43] | Vintage fetish collection… | 古物收藏 |
[20:49] | In chronological order. | 按照年代顺序排列 |
[20:52] | Getting less sexy. | 没这么性感了 |
[20:53] | Well, that’s your opinion. | 这只是你的看法 |
[20:59] | Don’t you think this is all unusual and a tad unexpected? | 你不觉得这很不寻常 有点出乎意料吗 |
[21:02] | Wow, you are quite obsessive? | 你是走火入魔了吧 |
[21:03] | I see. This apartment is telling a story, right? | 我懂了 这间公寓在讲一个故事 对吧 |
[21:06] | Well, wrong. This is just– | 错 这只是… |
[21:08] | They’re just things, okay? | 这些只是物品罢了 |
[21:10] | And because you’re using the fob as an excuse to snoop around, | 因为你在用秘钥扣做借口到处乱翻 |
[21:13] | now all that stuff is in here too. | 现在所有的东西也都在这里 |
[21:14] | Okay, whatever. | 随便你怎么说 |
[21:15] | I wasn’t using the fob as an excuse. | 我没有用秘钥扣做借口 |
[21:18] | You’re judging me. | 你在评判我 |
[21:19] | You have a taxidermy baby polar bear in your apartment. | 你的公寓里有个北极熊宝宝的动物标本 |
[21:23] | What the fuck is that? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[21:24] | Maybe it was a gift from my dad. | 也许是我老爸送的礼物 |
[21:25] | He had one, remember? | 他也有一个 记得吗 |
[21:26] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[21:27] | and what about the metric ton of Oxy I found | 还有我找到的那一公吨氧可酮呢 |
[21:29] | from different doctors with different names on them. | 上面还有不同的医生写了不同的名字 |
[21:31] | They don’t even belong to you! | 那些都不是你的 |
[21:32] | What are you, addicted? Are you a drug dealer? What? | 你是有毒瘾 还是说你是毒贩 |
[21:33] | I don’t fucking know, and neither do you, but you know what? | 我他妈不知道 你也不知道 但你知道吗 |
[21:36] | I’m really sorry I’m not living up to your expectations. | 我很抱歉我辜负了你的期望 |
[21:39] | – My expectations? – Yeah. | -我的期望 -对 |
[21:41] | How would you like it if I waltzed through your apartment | 如果我在你公寓里大摇大摆地乱晃悠 |
[21:43] | and started piecing things together without any context? | 断章取义又胡乱猜想 你会怎么想 |
[21:55] | I travel a lot. Things spoil. | 我经常飞来飞去 东西会坏 |
[21:57] | I can’t fill the fridge. | 我不可能把冰箱塞满 |
[21:58] | Well, to me it looks like a person | 在我看来这倒像是一个 |
[21:59] | that can’t care for herself as an adult. | 无法照顾好自己的成年人 |
[22:05] | Those are complimentary. | 这些是赠品 |
[22:10] | This is actually pretty self-explanatory. | 这些算是不言而喻吧 |
[22:12] | This says alcoholic. | 这说明了你是酒鬼 |
[22:14] | This image actually undermines my argument | 这个画面倒是让我无法反驳 |
[22:16] | because it’s so fucking obvious. | 因为这实在是太明显了 |
[22:17] | So I drink a little bit. I’m an adult. | 我喝点酒怎么了 我是成年人 |
[22:19] | I don’t have a problem. | 我没有问题 |
[22:20] | You got in bed with me, | 你和我一起躺在床上 |
[22:21] | and you didn’t noticed I’d been killed. | 却没发现我被人杀死了 |
[22:23] | The problem wasn’t that I was drunk, | 问题不是我喝醉了 |
[22:24] | the problem was that you did some sneaky shit | 问题是你做了些见不得人的事 |
[22:26] | and got yourself killed. | 害死了你自己 |
[22:27] | It’s not a problem for you? Was it a problem for your dad? | 这对你来说不是问题 那对你老爸来说是问题吗 |
[22:29] | And remember, I’ve seen his funeral. | 记住 我看过他的葬礼 |
[22:31] | Alex. | 亚历克斯 |
[22:32] | – This is not fun, is it? – Stop. | -这样不好玩对吧 -不要闹了 |
[22:33] | Because to me, | 因为对我而言 |
[22:34] | – this says you’re very much your father’s daughter. – Stop! | -这说明了你和你爸如出一辙 -闭嘴 |
[22:36] | – And you can’t deal with any– – Fuck you! | -你应付不了任何… -去死吧 |
[22:38] | I am not an alcoholic! | 我不是酒鬼 |
[22:40] | You want a show? Fine. I’ll put on a show for you. | 你想看戏是吗 我让你看个够 |
[22:48] | Is this the image you have of me, Alex? | 你是这么看我的吗 亚历克斯 |
[22:53] | Does this look right to you? | 你觉得这样合适吗 |
[23:02] | You son of a bitch. | 你个混蛋 |
[23:17] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[23:18] | Max, I think I found it! | 麦克斯 我好像找到了 |
[23:21] | What? | 什么 |
[23:22] | Is this it? | 是这个吗 |
[23:23] | – Bingo. – Okay. | -没错 -那好 |
[23:28] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[23:35] | – What was that? – I don’t know. | -是什么 -不知道 |
[24:14] | West914 | A·索科洛夫 |
[24:16] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[24:20] | My God. Of course. | 天呐 当然了 |
[24:22] | Is that Miranda? That’s Miranda! | 是米兰达吗 是米兰达 |
[24:29] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[24:59] | So much for being safer here. | 看来这里也没这么安全 |
[25:01] | My God. | 天呐 |
[25:03] | This is useless. It’s completely destroyed. | 没用了 电脑已经砸坏了 |
[25:05] | Don’t be such a pessimist. | 不要这么悲观 |
[25:29] | 狮子鱼 休伦人街 | |
[25:32] | My God, Max. | 天呐 麦克斯 |
[25:33] | Wait, I think– I think I found something. | 等等 我好像找到什么了 |
[25:35] | We don’t need the fucking computer. | 我们不需要那台破电脑 |
[25:38] | All right, we have to be ready for anything | 我们得在去狮子鱼之前 |
[25:39] | when we get to Lionfish. | 做好相应准备 |
[25:40] | If we can even get inside. | 前提是我们进得去才行 |
[25:43] | Why do you keep looking over your shoulder? | 为什么你一直回头看 |
[25:44] | It’s a thing I do now. | 这是我现在的习惯 |
[25:46] | Cassie! | 卡茜 |
[25:48] | Buckley? | 巴克利 |
[25:49] | What? Hi! | 什么 你好啊 |
[25:50] | Yeah, afternoon run, | 午后跑步 |
[25:52] | but I was just thinking about you, and here you are. | 但是我正好想到你 你就出现了 |
[25:55] | Yeah… | 嗯 |
[25:56] | I feel like the universe is telling us to hang out. | 我觉得整个宇宙都在叫我们去聚聚 |
[26:00] | That was lame. I’m sorry. | 这话太土了 对不起 |
[26:01] | Forget I said that. | 当我没说 |
[26:04] | Is everything okay with your friend last night? | 昨晚你和你朋友还好吧 |
[26:07] | My God. I never texted you back. | 天呐 我一直没回你短信 |
[26:08] | I’m sorry, I’ve been, like… | 抱歉 我一直… |
[26:10] | It’s all good. You’re busy, I get it. It’s okay. | 没事 你很忙 我懂的 没事 |
[26:12] | – Are you guys– – God, ew, no. | -你们是不是… -天呐 呕 不是 |
[26:14] | – That’s just Max. – “Ew”. | -他是麦克斯 -“呕” |
[26:16] | Sorry. Max. Buckley. | 抱歉 这是麦克斯 这是巴克利 |
[26:18] | ‘Sup, man. | 你好 |
[26:19] | How do you guys know each other? | 你们是怎么认识的 |
[26:20] | We’re actually in a huge rush. | 其实我们真的很赶时间 |
[26:21] | Work, airplane stuff, | 工作 飞机的事 |
[26:22] | but I’m gonna text you back this time, for real, | 但是我这次一定会毁你短信的 真的 |
[26:24] | – and we’re gonna hang out. – Okay. | -我们会出去玩的 -好 |
[26:25] | – I promise, okay? But we gotta go. – Okay. | -我保证 但是我们要走了 -好 |
[26:27] | Bye. | 拜 |
[26:40] | Call Diana Carlisle, cell. | 拨打戴安娜·卡莱尔的手机 |
[26:46] | Yes? | 喂 |
[26:47] | Diana, they asked me to smuggle a small envelope into– | 戴安娜 他们叫我偷偷带个小信封进…. |
[26:50] | I told you. I don’t wanna hear about it. | 我和你说过 我不想知道 |
[26:52] | Any arrangement you’ve made is your business. | 你做的任何安排都是你自己的事 |
[26:55] | I just… | 我只是… |
[26:56] | I thought that maybe if you told me | 我想着如果你跟我说 |
[26:58] | that you needed me to come back to the office right now, | 你要我马上回办公室 |
[26:59] | – then maybe I wouldn’t have to– – No. | -那也许我就不必… -不 |
[27:02] | It is better that I don’t know any of this. | 我最好什么都不知道 |
[27:07] | And Jesus, Annie, discussing it on the phone… | 天呐 安妮 在电话里说这件事 |
[27:52] | Thanks for this. | 谢谢 |
[27:52] | How does a suicide hook you guys? | 自杀的案子你们怎么也要管 |
[27:54] | – Was there a suicide note? – No. | -有遗书吗 -没 |
[27:55] | But you’d be surprised. | 但是现实情况会出乎你的意料 |
[27:56] | About 1/3 of them don’t leave notes. | 大约有三分之一的自杀者都不会写遗书 |
[27:58] | That’s one of those romantic TV notions. | 那只是浪漫电视剧才有的情节 |
[28:10] | She was seeing a therapist. | 她生前在看心理医生 |
[28:11] | Seeing a therapist doesn’t equate to suicide. I see a therapist. | 看心理医生并不等于自杀 我也看心理医生 |
[28:14] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[28:15] | Not that it’s helpin’. | 没什么用 |
[28:23] | Half-folded laundry on the bed. | 放在床上的衣服折了一半 |
[28:25] | Who kills themselves in the middle of doing laundry? | 谁会在折衣服的时候自杀 |
[28:33] | New bolt on the door. | 换了个新门闩 |
[28:34] | She didn’t want someone getting in. | 她不想让某人进来 |
[28:37] | Maybe she was being harassed. | 她可能是被骚扰了 |
[28:39] | That woman who called 911, | 报警的那个女人 |
[28:40] | there’s a lot of reports of her banging the door down, screaming. | 很多人都说她当时在敲门大喊 |
[28:44] | Quite the spectacle. | 动静很大 |
[29:01] | 很好 我们可以见面了 来汽车旅馆 我到了 就在I-496号公路旁 | |
[29:25] | Bill. | 比尔 |
[29:27] | What– | 搞什么… |
[29:29] | What are you doing at a motel? | 你来汽车旅馆干什么 |
[29:30] | Well, first of all, | 首先 |
[29:31] | please don’t use that tone with me, William Briscoe, okay? | 别用这种口气跟我说话 威廉·布里斯克 好吗 |
[29:33] | No, no, no, and second, why are you following me? | 先别说话 其次 你为什么跟踪我 |
[29:36] | I’m not following you. | 我才没跟踪你 |
[29:37] | I’m–no, I’m driving to the steakhouse for lunch, | 我正准备开车去扒房吃午餐 |
[29:39] | and I see you standing in the parking lot of this–this– | 然后看到你站在停车场 在这个… |
[29:42] | It’s motel, Bill. | 就是家汽车旅馆而已 比尔 |
[29:43] | – It’s a low-rent motel. – So? | -一家劣质汽车旅馆 -那又怎样 |
[29:47] | I was going to surprise you | 我本来是打算 |
[29:50] | with a sexy birthday surprise, but you just ruined it. | 给你一个性感的生日惊喜的 但被你毁了 |
[29:53] | My birthday’s next week. | 我下周过生日 |
[29:55] | That’s why this is a surprise. | 所以才叫惊喜啊 |
[29:57] | I was gonna bring you here tonight for some dirty roleplay, | 我本想今晚带你来这玩羞耻的角色扮演游戏 |
[30:00] | but forget it. Okay? Just forget it. | 但没戏了 好吗 别想了 |
[30:03] | That sounds okay. | 那听起来挺不错 |
[30:05] | Can–that–that sounds good. Can we do… Can we do that? | 感觉很棒 我们能…能试试吗 |
[30:09] | I wanna do that. | 我想来一次 |
[30:10] | Yes. | 好啊 |
[30:13] | Wait a minute. | 等下 |
[30:15] | What did you think I was doing at this motel? | 你以为我来这里是干什么的 |
[30:21] | Did you think that I was having an affair? | 你是以为我有外遇了吗 |
[30:23] | No. | 不是 |
[30:24] | Honey, you don’t trust me | 亲爱的 我们结婚二十多年了 |
[30:25] | after 20-plus years of marriage? | 你就这么不信任我吗 |
[30:26] | No, no, no, no, no. Of course I do. | 不不不 我当然信任你 |
[30:29] | Honey, I am so sorry. | 亲爱的 我很抱歉 |
[30:32] | It’s fine. It’s okay. | 没事 |
[30:33] | – You sure? – Yes. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[30:36] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[30:37] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[30:38] | But next time you see me standing in a parking lot of a motel, | 但下次你再看到我站在一家汽车旅馆的停车场 |
[30:41] | don’t be stupid. | 就不要犯傻了 |
[30:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:48] | I’m’na see you back home. | 我们回家见 |
[30:49] | I’m gonna go cancel the room. | 我去取消订好的房间 |
[30:52] | Not the dirty roleplay, though. | 羞耻角色扮演还是会有的 |
[30:58] | Bye, honey. | 拜 亲爱的 |
[31:04] | See you at home. | 家里见 |
[31:15] | Is this everything? | 都在里面吗 |
[31:43] | It’s an empty office up front and nothing in here. | 就是间空办公室 里面什么都没有 |
[31:45] | This is the big, scary company? | 这就是所谓的大型 吓人的公司吗 |
[31:47] | All right, come on. Door, let’s go. | 好了 门在那边 我们进去吧 |
[31:52] | Shit. | 靠 |
[31:54] | – How are we supp– – Yeah. | -我们要怎么进… -我来 |
[32:00] | – I’m sorry. Is that a lockpick? – Yep. | -不好意思 那是开锁器吗 -嗯 |
[32:02] | I thought you said you didn’t know how to do that. | 你不是说你不会开锁的吗 |
[32:04] | I just didn’t like that you made assumptions about me. | 我只是不喜欢你妄自揣测我而已 |
[32:13] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[32:16] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[32:32] | Upstairs? | 上楼看看吗 |
[32:33] | Yeah. | 好 |
[32:55] | Fuck yes. | 太棒了 |
[32:57] | This is a gift. | 简直是给我的礼物 |
[33:11] | Remove your jackets, your shoes. | 脱掉外套 鞋子 |
[33:13] | All other personal items, | 其他私人物品 |
[33:14] | place them into the bin and head through. | 都放到篮子里 然后再过安检 |
[33:16] | All electronic devices go into a separate bin. | 电子设备都放到另一个篮子里 |
[33:41] | This your jacket? | 这是你的外套吗 |
[33:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:49] | I said all electronics should go into a separate bin. | 我说了电子设备都放进另一个篮子里 |
[33:55] | You grab those on the way out. | 你离开时记得拿走 |
[33:56] | Sorry. Thank you. | 抱歉 谢谢 |
[33:58] | Next. | 下一个 |
[34:21] | I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[34:22] | I’m a lawyer at the firm that represents you. | 我在负责代理你的律所当律师 |
[34:26] | I work with your lawyer, Martin. | 我和你的律师马丁是同事 |
[34:28] | I reviewed your case, | 我看了你的案子 |
[34:30] | and you should know | 你应该知道 |
[34:30] | that Martin is doing an amazing job for you. | 马丁为了你工作做得很出色 |
[34:33] | Good. | 那就好 |
[34:34] | I am happy with him. | 我对他很满意 |
[34:36] | Good. | 很好 |
[34:38] | I know this may sound awkward… | 我知道这听起来有点尴尬 |
[34:46] | But could I hold your hand? | 我能牵你的手吗 |
[34:48] | Just, um, for a moment. | 就一会儿 |
[34:52] | Please. | 拜托 |
[35:03] | I’m supposed to, um… | 我应该… |
[35:05] | They told me that your family will be taken care of. | 他们说你的家人都会得到照顾 |
[35:33] | Guard. | 狱警 |
[35:44] | What is that? | 那是什么声音 |
[35:46] | It’s my friend Megan speaking Korean. | 我朋友梅根在说韩语 |
[35:51] | Here we go. | 有了 |
[35:52] | It looks like Alex took money from Lionfish. | 亚历克斯好像从狮子鱼拿了一笔钱 |
[35:54] | What? | 什么 |
[35:56] | He moved it offshore. | 他把钱转去了海外 |
[35:58] | Okay, offshore where? | 好吧 海外哪里 |
[35:59] | That seems intentionally very unclear. | 似乎是故意没有写明 |
[36:01] | All right, well, how much money? | 行吧 那有多少钱 |
[36:04] | Whoa, $200 million. | 天 两亿美元 |
[36:07] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -没错 |
[36:11] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[36:12] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[36:13] | Did they kill him over this money? | 他们是为了这笔钱杀了他吗 |
[36:14] | – Cas, you need to see this. – No, seriously. | -小卡 你得看看这个 -不 我说真的 |
[36:15] | What if they killed him over this money, | 如果他们是因为这笔钱杀了他 |
[36:17] | or what if they think I know where the money is, | 或者如果他们认为我知道钱在哪里 |
[36:19] | – or that I have the money– – Cassie! | -或是认为钱就在我手里怎么办 -卡茜 |
[36:22] | 待决 纽约州驾照 卡桑德拉·鲍登 | |
[36:26] | Okay, but that’s my missing ID from Bangkok. | 那是我在曼谷丢失的身份证明 |
[36:29] | What is this? | 什么情况 |
[36:39] | I checked in on her movements. You’re not gonna believe this. | 我查了她的行动轨迹 你绝对不会相信 |
[36:42] | “Bowden and a male companion | “鲍登与一名男性同伴 |
[36:43] | entered an apartment building in Hudson Yards,” | 走进了一栋位于哈德逊城市广场的公寓大楼” |
[36:45] | and guess who has a place in that building? | 你猜谁在那栋大楼里有一处房产 |
[36:47] | Alex Sokolov. | 亚历克斯·索科洛夫 |
[36:48] | Well, the place is leased to Unisphere, | 那房子租给了巨仪 |
[36:50] | but yes, Alex Sokolov. | 但是是在亚历克斯·索科洛夫名下 |
[36:52] | Don’t sit on my desk. | 别坐我办公桌上 |
[36:53] | Sokolov’s tax returns | 索科洛夫的纳税申报表上 |
[36:54] | list an address in Connecticut, | 列有一处康涅狄格州的地址 |
[36:55] | probably to avoid New York City taxes, | 可能是为了逃避缴纳纽约市的税款 |
[36:57] | but he’s been getting mail at this place for a year, | 但这一年来他的邮件都寄到了这个地方 |
[36:59] | and Bowden just waltzed right in. | 鲍登就这么大摇大摆地进去了 |
[37:02] | She hugged the doorman. | 她抱了门卫 |
[37:03] | It’s feeling more and more like they must’ve met pre-Bangkok. | 我越来越觉得他们在曼谷之前就见过面了 |
[37:07] | Kenneth Bell is also dead. | 肯尼斯·贝尔也死了 |
[37:09] | Is there anyone still breathing on this list of files? | 这份文档里还有活着的人吗 |
[37:12] | Uh, there is also another one. | 还有一个人 |
[37:14] | Elena King. She’s pending too. | 艾琳娜·金 她也是待决状态 |
[37:17] | Okay, what is this? | 好吧 这是什么 |
[37:19] | It’s me and bunch of dead people? | 我和一群死人吗 |
[37:20] | What the fuck is going on? | 到底他妈是怎么一回事 |
[37:25] | Max, that’s not Elena King. That’s Miranda. | 麦克斯 那不是艾琳娜·金 那是米兰达 |
[37:28] | 待决 伦敦政治经济学院 艾琳娜·金 | |
[37:28] | That’s Miranda. That’s her. | 那是米兰达 就是她 |
[37:31] | Well, great. | 很好 |
[37:32] | At least you don’t need a tower of vodka bottles for this. | 至少你不用为此大饮特饮伏特加了 |
[37:34] | What did you get me involved with? | 你到底把我卷进了什么 |
[37:36] | It’s my fault? I’m dead. | 这是我的错吗 我就是死人一个 |
[37:37] | Oh, sure, sure, sure. | 行行行 |
[37:39] | Now there’s a huge amount of money missing | 现在有一大笔钱失踪 |
[37:40] | that you apparently stole, | 很明显是你偷的 |
[37:42] | and Miranda’s just the tip of this homicidal iceberg. | 米兰达只是这起连环凶杀案的冰山一角 |
[37:45] | How many people want me dead? | 有多少人想杀我 |
[37:46] | You are so not the good guy anymore. | 你根本就不是好好先生 |
[37:48] | You wanted me to be the good guy, | 是你想让我成为好好先生 |
[37:50] | and now you’re pissed because I’m not. | 现在因为我不是就生气了 |
[37:51] | Oh, wow, that is so unfair. | 你这么说太离谱了 |
[37:53] | You know, you really put your best foot forward in Bangkok. | 你在曼谷的时候真的给我留下了好印象 |
[37:55] | We were on a date. | 我们在约会 |
[37:56] | Of course I was on my best behavior. | 我当然要表现得很好啊 |
[37:58] | Oh, really? I’m just supposed to know you’re a liar? | 真的吗 我又不知道你是个骗子 |
[38:00] | I’m just supposed to assume these things, really? | 我还得做这些假设吗 你认真的吗 |
[38:03] | No, I mean… | 不 我是说… |
[38:06] | Guess at the end of the day, | 可能到头来 |
[38:07] | we’re just two strangers in a hotel room. | 我们只是酒店房间里的两个陌生人而已 |
[38:19] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[38:23] | Breathing is essential in living a centered life. | 呼吸对于过上稳定平衡的生活至关重要 |
[38:29] | Shit, shit, shit. | 操操操 |
[38:33] | – Victor. – Hello. | -维克多 -你好 |
[38:34] | Sounds like you still might be angry that I benched you. | 听上去我让你坐冷板凳你还挺不满的嘛 |
[38:37] | No, no, no, I’m not mad. | 不不不 我没生气 |
[38:38] | I’m just, you know, frustrated, maybe, | 我就是有点沮丧 |
[38:40] | but you were right to send me back. | 但你让我回去是正确的 |
[38:42] | I was just way too close to that one. | 我之前太过沉迷其中了 |
[38:44] | You were even getting sloppy. | 你甚至都变得不小心了 |
[38:48] | But you know, with a little bit of distance, | 但保持一点距离后 |
[38:50] | it’s really cleared my head. | 我头脑清醒了很多 |
[38:54] | No. | 不 |
[38:55] | No, you have to agree with me. | 你得认同我说的话 |
[38:57] | You were getting sloppy. | 你变得不小心了 |
[39:02] | I–I was getting sloppy. | 我变得不小心了 |
[39:05] | But now you’re back in London, and we’re all good, right? | 但你回伦敦 我们就没事了 不是吗 |
[39:09] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[39:10] | All right then. | 那就好 |
[39:14] | It’s just, you’re not lying to me, are you? | 不过 你没有在骗我吧 |
[39:18] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[39:28] | Okay, if we can get this thing to the FBI before, | 如果我们能把这个交给联调局 |
[39:30] | I don’t know, like, | 我也说不好 |
[39:30] | a sniper shoots me in the face or something. Oh, my God. | 在某个狙击手开枪打穿我的脸之前 我的天 |
[39:32] | Calm down. There’s no sniper that’s– | 冷静一点 没有什么狙击手 |
[39:38] | What? | 怎么了 |
[39:39] | – I can’t authenticate myself. – What do you mean? | -我通过不了认证 -什么意思 |
[39:43] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[39:44] | Somebody out there knows we’re in here | 外面有人知道我们在这里 |
[39:46] | – and is probably en route to us right now. – Shit! | -可能正在来抓我们的路上 -完了 |
[39:48] | We gotta–we gotta go this way. | 我们…我们走这边 |
[40:00] | Doing it right now. | 你现在这么做 |
[40:01] | You know, you don’t even realize it. | 其实你自己都没意识到 |
[40:04] | You didn’t just invent a narrative about me, | 你不只是构造了一个关于我的故事 |
[40:05] | you’re doing it to yourself as well. | 你也构造了一个你自己的 |
[40:07] | You told yourself you were doing all this to help Annie, | 你说服自己这么做都是为了安妮 |
[40:09] | just like you told yourself | 就像你当时对自己说 |
[40:10] | you wanted to help the people on that plane. | 你想帮助那架飞机上的乘客 |
[40:14] | You say you wanna help people, | 你说你想帮助他人 |
[40:16] | but really, you’re just attracted to disaster. | 但其实你只是被灾难所吸引而已 |
[40:20] | You weren’t concerned. | 你根本不是担心忧虑 |
[40:22] | You were excited. | 你很兴奋 |
[40:24] | It wasn’t about helping people. I was… | 这与帮助他人无关 我… |
[40:26] | I was running towards the crash. | 我直奔的是坠机现场 |
[40:46] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[40:48] | Max, Max! | 麦克斯 麦克斯 |
[40:50] | Oh, shit. | 天啊 |
[40:52] | Hon, are you okay? | 亲爱的 你还好吗 |
[40:54] | Help! | 救命 |
[40:56] | Hey, it’s Max. You know what to do. | 我是麦克斯 你知道该怎么做 |
[40:59] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[41:00] | Um, when I get home tonight, | 我今晚回家后 |
[41:02] | do you think maybe we could | 我们能不能 |
[41:04] | just spend some time together | 就待在一起 |
[41:06] | and um, watch a stupid movie and maybe… | 看一部烂电影 然后 |
[41:09] | eat the rest of the leftover pasta? | 吃完剩下的意面 |
[41:11] | Come back. Come on! Fuck! | 快醒来 快点 我操 |
[41:15] | Somebody! | 有人吗 |
[41:17] | Yeah, just call me when you get this, okay? Bye. | 听完后打给我好吗 再见 |