时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | All right. | 好 |
[00:06] | Wow, all right, let’s, uh… let’s catch a killer. | 好 那我们 我们去抓杀手吧 |
[00:09] | Right. | 嗯 |
[00:10] | – Catch a killer. – Yeah. | -抓杀手 -嗯 |
[00:12] | – Who says that? – I don’t know. | -谁会这么说 -不知道 |
[00:13] | I actually– the alternative sounds worse. | 我 另一个说法听上去更烂 |
[00:15] | But, actually, now that sounds bad too. | 但现在这个听上去也很烂 |
[00:16] | So maybe I regret saying that. | 也许我后悔说了 |
[00:18] | Just drink that. There you go. | 喝了 给 |
[00:30] | Who’s this? | 谁 |
[00:30] | Oh, whatever happened to “This is Cecilia?” | 怎么不是”我是塞西莉亚”了 |
[00:35] | Miranda? | 米兰达 |
[00:36] | Yeah, I’m calling you on a burner | 我用的一次性电话 |
[00:37] | because I was attacked by a hired assassin. | 因为我被一个雇佣杀手袭击了 |
[00:40] | Hired assassin? | 雇佣杀手 |
[00:41] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[00:42] | Spare us both. | 省省吧 |
[00:43] | You were the only one | 只有你 |
[00:44] | who could have told Victor that I was still in New York. | 可能告诉维克多我还在纽约 |
[00:47] | Now, I just want to say that I– yeah, I understand. | 我只想说 我能理解 |
[00:50] | – You do? – Yeah. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[00:52] | ‘Course I’m still gonna have to find you and kill you. | 当然我还是会来找到你并杀了你 |
[00:56] | But it wasn’t my fault! | 但那不是我的错 |
[01:00] | Listen, you know how scary Victor is. | 听着 你知道维克多有多可怕 |
[01:02] | I couldn’t just stand there and… | 我不能什么都不做啊 |
[01:05] | Look, I… | 听着 我 |
[01:06] | I’ll give you Victor. Okay? | 我可以给你维克多 好吗 |
[01:08] | You have nothing to bargain with | 你没有谈判的东西 |
[01:09] | and he’s never gonna stop sending people after you, right? | 而他不会停止派人来杀你 对吧 |
[01:11] | So you could stop him. | 所以你可以阻止他 |
[01:14] | He’s leaving New York tonight, | 他今晚要离开纽约 |
[01:15] | but he’s still there now, okay? | 但他现在还在 |
[01:17] | I can text you the address | 我可以发给你 |
[01:18] | and time he’s meeting his driver. | 他跟司机见面的时间地点 |
[01:21] | Is that enough? | 够了吗 |
[01:22] | Well, you are very clever, Cecilia, so… | 你很聪明 塞西莉亚 |
[01:25] | why don’t you text me and we’ll see? | 你发给我吧 然后我们再看 |
[01:29] | That sounded healthy. | 听上去很健康 |
[01:31] | It was. | 的确 |
[01:33] | Oh, I… | 我 |
[01:35] | have to run an errand. | 得去办点事 |
[01:36] | – What? – Okay? | -什么 -好吗 |
[01:37] | And it is an important and very quick thing. | 这很重要 很快就好 |
[01:39] | Right now? | 现在吗 |
[01:40] | Okay, so, driver, can you please pull over? | 司机 你能停车吗 |
[01:42] | – Thank you. – Uh, no. | -谢谢 -不行 |
[01:44] | You’re just gonna get out? | 你这就要下去吧 |
[01:45] | This is the middle of the road. What are you do– | 我们在马路中间 你要 |
[01:47] | where are you going, even? | 你去哪啊 |
[01:48] | Well, you’re just gonna have to trust me. | 你得相信我 |
[01:50] | Well, that’s not what we talked about– | 我们不是这么说的 |
[01:51] | that was not the plan! | 计划不是这样的 |
[01:55] | Shit. | 靠 |
[01:59] | I got shut down on a warrant for Alex Sokolov’s apartment. | 我申请去搜查亚历克斯·索科洛夫公寓被拒了 |
[02:02] | I understand being guarded, | 我明白要谨慎 |
[02:03] | but these people should want to help. | 但这些人应该想要帮忙才是 |
[02:07] | Yeah, but you want normal human emotion from Janet Sokolov? | 但你指望珍妮特·索科洛夫有正常的人类情感 |
[02:11] | Why are you even here? | 你在这干什么 |
[02:12] | What happened to sitting on the lab until you got a match? | 你不是说要去实验室等结果吗 |
[02:14] | Look, I know I can be aggressive at times. | 听着 我知道有时很富于攻击性 |
[02:19] | And I rub people the wrong way. | 我会惹恼他人 |
[02:21] | And what brought this on? | 怎么说起这个 |
[02:23] | Okay, the tech in the print lab asked me | 指纹实验室的技术人员问我 |
[02:25] | if I had a lacrosse scholarship at Yale. | 我在耶鲁是不是拿了网棒球奖学金 |
[02:28] | And then she told me to wait somewhere else. | 然后她叫我去别处等 |
[02:29] | Yeah, because we all talk around here. | 因为我们都会八卦 |
[02:33] | In fact… this is the lab now. | 实际上 这是实验室发来的信息 |
[02:39] | Bowden is a match | 鲍登跟 |
[02:40] | – for the bloody fingerprint inside the broken bottle. – Yes! | -碎瓶子上的血指纹匹配 -棒 |
[02:43] | There it is, proof she was there after Alex Sokolov died. | 这证明了亚历克斯·索科洛夫死后 她有在场 |
[02:45] | That’s the ball game. | 这是全新的情况 |
[02:47] | Okay. | 好了 |
[02:48] | Let’s get a warrant and round her up. | 我们去申请逮捕令 把她抓起来 |
[02:51] | What the fuck, Kim? | 搞什么 金 |
[02:52] | This is what we’ve been working towards. | 这是我们一直以来的目标啊 |
[02:55] | I know, I’m just– | 我知道 我只是 |
[02:55] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[02:57] | I know it pains you to admit it, | 我知道你很不情愿承认 |
[02:59] | but this is the answer, | 但这就是答案 |
[03:00] | and the rest of your little intuition | 你有关这是一场更大阴谋的 |
[03:01] | about a bigger conspiracy was wrong. | 直觉是错的 |
[03:03] | First of all, I need you to get out of my space. | 首先 离我远点 |
[03:06] | And the second is to understand | 其次 你要明白 |
[03:07] | that I’ve been doing this for a while, | 我干这行很久了 |
[03:08] | and I do not need you belittling my instincts. | 我不需要你贬低我的直觉 |
[03:11] | So you go on and arrest Bowden | 你尽管去抓鲍登 |
[03:12] | and leave me here to go over this case again, | 让我在这儿再过一遍案子 |
[03:15] | because “Cassie Bowden did it” | 因为”是卡茜·鲍登干的” |
[03:16] | does not wrap everything up to my satisfaction. What? | 并不让我满意 干什么 |
[03:21] | They found Chavez dumped in an alley with his throat slit. | 他们在一条巷子里找到了查韦斯 被割喉 |
[03:30] | Oh, my God. There you are. | 天呐 你在这儿 |
[03:32] | You know we’re boarding, right? What’s going on with you? | 你知道我们在登机吧 你怎么回事 |
[03:37] | You know the rules. No drinking. | 你懂规矩的 不能喝酒 |
[03:41] | Cassie… | 卡茜 |
[03:42] | Please don’t make me your mom. | 请别逼我做你妈妈 |
[03:43] | Please, the same rules that says you’re over the baggage allowance. | 得了吧 同样的规矩说你行李超标了 |
[03:45] | What, are you moving to Italy? | 你是要搬去意大利吗 |
[03:47] | On this plane, I am your supervisor. | 在这飞机上 我是你主管 |
[03:51] | I’m not even gonna drink them, probably. | 我多半根本不会喝 |
[03:54] | It’s just like a security blanket or whatever. | 就像是安全措施什么的 |
[03:56] | I don’t know why I said that. Will you back off! | 我不知道我为什么这么说 你能别烦我吗 |
[03:57] | Relax! | 淡定 |
[03:58] | You just love feeling superior to me, don’t you? | 你喜欢感觉比我高人一等 对吗 |
[04:01] | You know what, Cassie? | 知道吗 卡茜 |
[04:03] | I used to idolize you, | 我曾经崇拜你 |
[04:05] | so go ahead and drink all you want | 所以你尽管喝 |
[04:06] | if it’s that damn important to you. | 如果那对你有这么重要的话 |
[04:07] | Who the hell even cares? | 谁特么在乎啊 |
[04:09] | You two need to stop. | 你们俩别闹了 |
[04:10] | You’re distracted, and you both have really toxic energy. | 你们心不在焉 而且都带着有毒能量 |
[04:13] | Just pull it together. | 打起精神来 |
[04:14] | Oh, hush up, Jada. | 闭嘴 捷达 |
[04:19] | What’s going on with Megan? | 梅根怎么回事 |
[04:20] | Why is she so tense? Like, strange tense? | 为什么这么紧张 奇怪的紧张 |
[04:23] | Who gives a shit? | 谁在乎啊 |
[04:24] | This is stressful, but pull yourself together, okay? | 这事压力很大 但是振作起来 好吗 |
[04:26] | I don’t want to sound like a broken record about the liquor, | 我不想一直念叨别喝酒 |
[04:28] | but if this plan is actually gonna work– | 但如果要想计划成功的话 |
[04:30] | Okay, you don’t think Miranda’s coming, huh? | 你觉得米兰达不会来 对吗 |
[04:32] | You think I screwed this up? | 你觉得我搞砸了 |
[04:33] | You thinks she’s ghosting me? Go ahead, say it. | 你觉得她在躲着我 说吧 |
[04:34] | Honestly, if you think about it, | 老实说 如果你仔细想想 |
[04:35] | Miranda might not be ghosting you. | 米兰达可能不是在躲你 |
[04:38] | She might already be dead. | 她可能已经死了 |
[06:12] | What’s the bloody hold up? | 怎么这么磨蹭 |
[06:16] | I hate this light! It makes my eyes– | 我讨厌这光线 让我眼睛 |
[06:32] | All of this… for a flight attendant? | 就为了一个空乘 你就来杀我 |
[06:37] | I actually quite like her. | 我其实挺喜欢她的 |
[06:38] | I mean, I don’t know what’s happened to me lately. | 我不知道我最近是怎么了 |
[06:40] | Maybe you shouldn’t be so emotional, is that it? | 也许你不该这么情绪化 是吗 |
[06:42] | You gonna tell me to smile more next? | 接下来你是不是要叫我多微笑 |
[06:45] | You know, I did so much for you, | 我为你做了那么多 |
[06:48] | and you hired some total fuck-up to kill me in my car? | 你却找了个傻逼到我车上来杀我 |
[06:53] | Let’s be fair, I didn’t specify where he should do it. | 讲道理 我没具体说他该在哪动手 |
[06:56] | Really, Victor? | 不是吧 维克多 |
[06:57] | You had Alex killed before you got the money? | 你在拿到钱之前就让人杀了亚历克斯 |
[07:02] | Funny story. | 说来有趣 |
[07:04] | I’d only got a secondhand report, but apparently… | 我也是听别人说的 但显然 |
[07:12] | Hello, Sleeping Beauty. | 你好 睡美人 |
[07:15] | What, the blond? | 找金发女吗 |
[07:16] | Yeah, you know, she stumbled out of here. | 她蹒跚着出去了 |
[07:18] | Just fell asleep on a bench. | 睡在了长凳上 |
[07:21] | But I kept her lip gloss so I could taste it. | 但我留下了她的唇膏 这样我就能尝到了 |
[07:26] | Here’s what’s gonna happen. | 接下来我会这么做 |
[07:27] | I’m gonna move my hand, | 我会拿开我的手 |
[07:29] | and you’re gonna tell me | 你要告诉我 |
[07:29] | where you’ve written down the accounts and encryptions, yeah? | 你把账户和密码写在了哪里 懂吗 |
[07:34] | All right. | 好 |
[07:40] | The account numbers are in a book. | 账号在一本书里 |
[07:43] | It’s–it’s on the couch. | 在沙发上 |
[07:45] | It’s underneath one of the pillows. | 枕头下面 |
[07:47] | Great. | 很好 |
[07:49] | You see, that wasn’t too hard now, was it? | 看 并不难吧 |
[07:53] | All right. | 好了 |
[07:57] | Fooled you, didn’t I? | 骗到你了 对吗 |
[08:11] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[08:13] | Feliks should have waited | 菲利克斯应该 |
[08:14] | until he had everything in hand, | 在把东西拿到手后再动手的 |
[08:16] | but you know how hard it is to find good help. | 但你知道找个好帮手有多难 |
[08:19] | Okay, get on the ground. | 好了 跪下 |
[08:21] | Now! | 赶紧的 |
[08:25] | Now, Miranda, | 米兰达 |
[08:26] | I do know about that hot temper of yours. | 我了解你的坏脾气 |
[08:30] | Between us, | 我就跟你说啊 |
[08:31] | I’ve found a beta blocker | 我找到了一种β阻滞药 |
[08:33] | and some nice lavender tea really do calm the nerves– | 以及一些薰衣草茶 可以使人镇定 |
[09:05] | Fuck it. | 不管了 |
[09:14] | A word with you, please? | 我跟你说个事 |
[09:16] | Uh, are you talking to me? | 你在跟我说话吗 |
[09:17] | Shane, you’re talking to me now? | 肖恩 你又肯跟我说话了吗 |
[09:18] | Cassie, | 卡茜 |
[09:19] | I was never not talking to you. | 我从没打算不跟你说话 |
[09:21] | It was just after the funeral thing, I needed a break. | 只是在葬礼后 我需要缓一缓 |
[09:24] | Listen, I’m sorry, I’ve been trying to call you to apologize | 听着 我很抱歉 我一直想打给你道歉 |
[09:26] | and then my life got insane again and then– | 然后我的生活又变得疯狂起来 |
[09:28] | Okay, good. | 好的 |
[09:29] | Apology accepted. | 接受道歉 |
[09:30] | – Really? – Yes, look… | -真的吗 -嗯 听着 |
[09:32] | I told you that no one close to me has ever died, | 我跟你说过我身边亲近的人没人去世过 |
[09:35] | and clearly 3C meant a lot to you, so who knows? | 显然3C对你意义重大 所以谁知道呢 |
[09:38] | Maybe I would have done some crazy shit like you did. | 也许换做是我我也会跟你一样做出疯狂的事 |
[09:42] | We’re good. | 我们没事了 |
[09:44] | – Thank you. – Yes. | -谢谢 -嗯 |
[09:45] | Also, Jada and Megan are driving me insane. | 还有 捷达和梅根快把我逼疯了 |
[09:47] | They are the least fun human beings on this airplane. | 她们是这飞机上最无趣的人 |
[09:49] | I need my friend. That’s you. | 我需要我的朋友 也就是你 |
[09:51] | – I love you. – I love you too. – Goodbye. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 -再见 |
[09:54] | Hey, is everything okay? | 一切可好 |
[09:56] | Yeah, I’m just looking at openings for upgrades. | 嗯 我在看有没有可升舱的位置 |
[09:58] | No 4C yet. | 4C不行 |
[09:58] | Oh, don’t give it away. She’s coming. | 别给出去 她会来的 |
[10:00] | I mean, I don’t know for sure, but if she does, | 我不确定 但如果她来了 |
[10:02] | I don’t want to deal with a disgruntled passenger, you know? | 我不想面对一个愤怒的乘客 |
[10:04] | Just don’t. | 别给出去 |
[10:09] | You can’t park there! | 你不能在这停车 |
[10:10] | Fuck you! Fucking asshole. | 操你妈 傻逼 |
[10:23] | This is the final boarding call for | 这是前往罗马的帝国大西洋航空502号航班的 |
[10:24] | Imperial Atlantic flight 502 to Rome. | 最后一次登机广播 |
[10:29] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[10:30] | – Your leg is bleeding. – Right, um… | -你的腿在流血 -嗯 |
[10:31] | We’ll just get a medic to check it out. | 我们叫医生来看看 |
[10:32] | Okay, I have a flight to catch so… | 我要去赶飞机 |
[10:37] | Ladies and gentlemen, the boarding door is now closed. | 女士们先生们 登机口已关闭 |
[10:41] | You may continue to use approved portable electronic devices, | 你可以继续使用批准的电子设备 |
[10:44] | but they must be placed in airplane mode. | 但必须开启飞行模式 |
[10:47] | Pretty awful about Chavez. | 查韦斯的事很糟糕 |
[10:49] | It’s terrible. | 糟透了 |
[10:50] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[10:52] | Van’s out there tracking down Bowden, | 范在外面找鲍登 |
[10:54] | and I’m just focusing on this | 而我在专注于查这个 |
[10:55] | so I don’t punch a hole in my desk. | 不然我会在桌上砸出一个洞 |
[10:58] | Yeah, here. | 对 这里 |
[10:59] | “And then a hotel waiter came in | 然后酒店服务员进来 |
[11:01] | and he gave us very strong liquor.” | 他给了我们很烈的酒 |
[11:04] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[11:05] | So? | 所以 |
[11:06] | The hotel only listed female employees | 酒店只列出了索科洛夫死亡当晚 |
[11:08] | on at Sokolov’s floor the night that he died, | 所在楼层的女员工 |
[11:10] | so if this guy is out there, | 所以如果这人存在的话 |
[11:13] | I wanna find him. | 我想找到他 |
[11:15] | Ms. Mouradian, how did you get in here? | 穆雷迪安女士 你怎么进来的 |
[11:17] | Look, we’re dealing with some serious– | 听着 我们在处理一些严肃的… |
[11:18] | Is that the Sokolov file? | 那是索科洛夫档案吗 |
[11:20] | I think this’ll help. | 这个应该能有所帮助 |
[11:23] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[11:24] | Financial records, client lists, | 财务记录 客户名单 |
[11:25] | forged flight manifests, | 伪造的飞行旅客名单 |
[11:27] | receipts for the sale of weapons, | 出售武器的收据 |
[11:28] | a lot of incriminating evidence | 显示巨仪资产 |
[11:30] | on Unisphere Asset Management | 以及一个叫做狮子鱼的公司 |
[11:31] | and some company called “Lionfish”, | 有罪的大量证据 |
[11:33] | and an entire subfolder | 还有一整个子文件夹 |
[11:35] | devoted to photos of people that are dead now. | 里面全是已经死了的人 |
[11:37] | How did you– | 你是怎么 |
[11:37] | Look, I’m probably gonna be disbarred for this, | 听着 我多半会因此被吊销律师执业证 |
[11:39] | which really fucking sucks | 这很糟糕 |
[11:40] | because my entire life is wrapped up in being a lawyer, | 因为当律师就是我的全部生活 |
[11:43] | but here is a lot of motive | 但这是很多动机 |
[11:45] | that has nothing to do with Cassie. | 跟卡茜毫无关系 |
[11:47] | Okay, Agent Hammond? | 好吗 哈蒙德探员 |
[11:50] | It’s Kim. | 叫我金 |
[11:58] | Uh, Kim, I think I know that guy. | 金 我好像认识那人 |
[12:00] | That’s from Bangkok. | 那是曼谷的监控 |
[12:02] | No. He was at my loft with Cassie. | 不 他跟卡茜一起来过我公寓 |
[12:04] | I don’t know, she met him in a bar or something. | 我也不知道 她是在酒吧还是哪认识他的 |
[12:06] | His name’s… | 他叫 |
[12:08] | something stupid and weird. | 很弱智古怪的名字 |
[12:10] | I don’t know, he was with Cassie. | 我不知道 他之前跟卡茜在一起 |
[12:11] | They were very drunk. | 他们喝醉了 |
[12:13] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[12:16] | This guy? Buckley Ware? | 这人吗 巴克利·威尔 |
[12:17] | Yes! | 对 |
[12:18] | Buckley. | 巴克利 |
[12:19] | Fucking stupid name. | 傻逼名字 |
[12:20] | Wait, I’m sorry, in Bangkok? | 不好意思 在曼谷 |
[12:26] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[12:56] | Alex! | 亚历克斯 |
[12:57] | Alex! | 亚历克斯 |
[13:08] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[13:09] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[13:10] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 不要 |
[13:19] | Help! | 救命 |
[13:20] | Oh, this man is attacking me! | 这人袭击我 |
[13:22] | Anybody! Get him off of me! | 来人我 让他放开我 |
[13:24] | Somebody, help me! | 救救我 |
[13:32] | Yes, this man. I don’t know. | 是的 这个人 我也不知道 |
[13:34] | He just came up behind me and grabbed me and tried to– | 他突然从我后面抓住我 试图 |
[13:36] | tried to pull me back– | 试图把我拖走 |
[13:37] | Mi scusi. | 不好意思 |
[13:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:46] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[13:47] | Thank you, Megan. This guy ju– | 谢谢你 梅根 这人 |
[14:08] | Oh, my… | 我的天 |
[14:12] | Long flights are the worst, huh? | 长途航班最糟糕了 |
[14:14] | But Rome is just so beautiful. | 但是罗马太美了 |
[14:19] | Traveling for business or pleasure? | 出差还是去玩 |
[14:24] | I have to stop a woman from being killed, | 我得阻止一个女人被杀 |
[14:26] | and I’m not sure that I fully understand my feelings about that, | 我也不确定我完全理解我的感受 |
[14:30] | because I’ve never done anything purely selfless before. | 因为我从没做过这样无私的事 |
[14:34] | But she grew on me, | 但她越来越讨人喜欢 |
[14:36] | and I’m anxious about her safety | 我担心她的安危 |
[14:38] | and my leg is bleeding, | 我的腿还在流血 |
[14:40] | so now might not be the time for a wee chat. | 所以现在或许不是聊天的时候 |
[15:29] | I’m sorry I yelled at you. | 抱歉我吼了你 |
[15:32] | Well, in my family, it’s not yelling, | 在我家 这不算吼 |
[15:34] | but I’m sorry too. | 但我也很抱歉 |
[15:37] | For a lot. | 为很多事情 |
[15:38] | And I think I owe you the truth. | 我想我欠你个真相 |
[15:44] | I did spend the night with 3C in Bangkok and… | 我确实在曼谷和3C共度一夜 |
[15:48] | woke up next to his dead body, | 在他的尸体旁边醒来 |
[15:50] | and now my life is a living hell. | 如今我的生活就像噩梦 |
[15:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:59] | I thought I kept things bottled up, but you– | 我以为我够封闭了 但你 |
[16:02] | You can lay your toughest stuff on me, Megan, okay? | 你可以把你最深的秘密告诉我 梅根 |
[16:05] | Okay, I can handle it. I think I’ve… | 我能应付 我想我 |
[16:07] | set the bar pretty high, so I’m ready. | 把标准设得很高 我准备好了 |
[16:10] | And that’s what friends do. | 朋友间都这么做 |
[16:14] | Friends, huh? | 朋友是吗 |
[16:15] | Yeah, all these years | 是的 这些年来 |
[16:17] | traveling across the world together? | 一起飞来飞去 |
[16:19] | I mean, I didn’t realize it, but… | 我之前没意识到 |
[16:21] | we are absolutely friends. | 但我们绝对是朋友 |
[16:27] | Well, um… | 嗯 |
[16:32] | apparently I’ve been stealing proprietary technology | 显然我一直在从我老公的笔记本电脑上 |
[16:36] | from my husband’s work laptop | 窃取专利技术 |
[16:38] | and selling it to the North Korean government. | 然后卖给朝鲜政府 |
[16:41] | And I kept asking about the FBI | 我一直问联调局 |
[16:43] | because I was worried about me. | 是因为我在担心我 |
[16:47] | Just… | 只是 |
[16:49] | it just seems so small, you know? | 事情本来看上去很微不足道 |
[16:53] | A nice man with a business card… | 一个好人拿着名片 |
[16:57] | approached me at one of Bill’s work conferences | 在比尔的一次工作会议上找到我 |
[17:00] | and he asked me to take a few little pictures, | 他叫我拍几张照 |
[17:03] | download a file or two. | 下载几个文件 |
[17:06] | Exciting. | 很令人激动 |
[17:08] | Very cloak-and-dagger. | 很神秘 |
[17:10] | In Oyster Bay. | 在牡蛎湾 |
[17:12] | It was one company or another and I just thought… | 就是一家公司 我心想 |
[17:14] | what could be the harm? | 能有什么危害呢 |
[17:17] | But then it just got so much bigger. | 可然后事态变得很庞大 |
[17:22] | Oh, my God, Megan, I know exactly how that feels. Truly. | 我的天 梅根 我知道这什么感觉 真的 |
[17:26] | I just– | 我只是 |
[17:29] | Do you ever feel like nobody sees you? | 你有感觉过没人能看到你吗 |
[17:33] | Of course you don’t, you’re you. | 你当然不会有了 你这么光鲜亮丽 |
[17:36] | But I’m a middle-aged woman | 但我是个中年女人 |
[17:37] | who spends her day pretty invisible. | 每天几乎都是隐形人 |
[17:40] | It’s true, Cassie. | 真的 卡茜 |
[17:42] | The passengers, | 乘客 |
[17:43] | my coworkers, my… | 我同事 我的 |
[17:47] | my son. | 我儿子 |
[17:51] | You know, having a secret… | 有一个秘密 |
[17:55] | a thing that only I could do… just felt amazing. | 一件只有我能做的事 感觉很棒 |
[18:00] | Megan, I had no idea that– | 梅根 我不知道 |
[18:02] | I had everything. | 我曾拥有一切 |
[18:04] | But I couldn’t see it. | 但我看不到 |
[18:09] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[18:12] | It’s my mistake, and, um… | 这是我的错 |
[18:16] | I put my trust in the wrong people. | 我信任了错的人 |
[18:19] | But I’m gonna fix this. | 但我会解决这事 |
[18:22] | I’m gonna find the right people | 我会找到对的人 |
[18:24] | and I am going to fix this. | 然后我会解决这事 |
[18:29] | Megan, it’s gonna be okay. | 梅根 不会有事的 |
[18:34] | Not everyone gets to be okay. | 不是每个人都会没事 |
[18:37] | But I appreciate the thought, and I hope you’re right. | 但我谢谢你的心意 希望你没事 |
[18:44] | Okay, according to Max, | 好的 根据麦克斯的信息 |
[18:45] | Buckley Ware was on a short-term lease | 巴克利·威尔之前短期租房 |
[18:47] | that he signed less than two weeks ago. | 不到两周前才签的 |
[18:49] | Okay, you need to never tell me who Max is | 你别告诉我麦克斯是谁 |
[18:51] | or how he’s finding all this stuff out. | 或者他是怎么找到这些信息的 |
[18:55] | You’ve been here all night? | 你整晚都在这吗 |
[18:56] | Jeez, what time is it? | 天啊 几点了 |
[18:58] | I couldn’t find Bowden anywhere, | 我找不到鲍登 |
[18:59] | so I checked her apartment | 所以我去看了她公寓 |
[19:00] | and any of the spots Chavez noted, | 以及查韦斯记录的地方 |
[19:02] | so I reached out to Imperial Atlantic, and she’s in Rome. | 我联系了帝国大西洋航空 她在罗马 |
[19:05] | I’m sorry, she went to Rome? | 什么 她去了罗马 |
[19:07] | What the fuck was she thinking? | 她脑子在想什么 |
[19:10] | Why are you here? | 你怎么在这儿 |
[19:11] | Why is she here? | 她怎么在这儿 |
[19:11] | You’re gonna want to sit down. | 你坐下吧 |
[19:29] | Cassie, you’re here? | 卡茜 你来了 |
[19:30] | I know, I’m sorry to bother you. | 我知道 抱歉打扰你 |
[19:31] | What are you doing? I’m working. | 你在干什么 我在工作 |
[19:32] | I know, I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[19:34] | Sorry–oh, sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[19:35] | Listen, listen… | 听着 |
[19:38] | I need to find a gun. | 我需要一把枪 |
[19:41] | Cassie, what do you mean? | 卡茜 你什么意思 |
[19:42] | No, I’m serious, I’m– | 我是认真的 我 |
[19:44] | Listen, we’re friends, right? | 我们是朋友 对吗 |
[19:47] | I know, but this is important. | 我知道 但这很重要 |
[19:49] | It’s really, really important. | 真的很重要 |
[19:51] | Come on, what happened to the guy | 拜托 那个说 |
[19:52] | that said he’s up for anything at any time? | 他愿意在任何时候做任何事的人哪去了 |
[19:54] | Well, he’s here. | 他在这儿 |
[19:54] | He just wants to know why his friend needs a weapon. | 他只想知道为什么他朋友需要武器 |
[19:58] | Yeah, okay, um… | 好吧 |
[20:02] | remember when I told you I met someone? | 还记得我跟你说我遇见了一个人吗 |
[20:39] | Hello, Feliks. | 你好 菲利克斯 |
[20:39] | Hello, darling. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[20:40] | Well, I guess you’re gonna find me harder to kill | 我想你会发现杀我 |
[20:42] | than a sleeping man and stray cats. | 比杀一个熟睡的男人和流浪猫更难 |
[20:47] | We’ll see about that. | 拭目以待了 |
[21:44] | I’ll go in. | 我进去 |
[21:44] | Can you wait out here? | 你能在外面等吗 |
[21:45] | Do I–do I have to? | 必须这样吗 |
[21:48] | Let me see if I can find what you need. | 我看看我能不能找到你要的东西 |
[21:50] | You would be conspicuous to my grandmother. | 你对我奶奶来说会太显眼 |
[21:52] | She would ask questions. Okay? | 她会问问题 好吗 |
[21:54] | Right, ’cause how would I be able to explain any of this? | 嗯 我要怎么解释这一切 |
[21:59] | Sounds like an American movie. | 听上去像是美国电影 |
[22:00] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[22:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:07] | Si. | 没事 |
[22:11] | Nonna? | 奶奶 |
[23:05] | Fuck. | 操 |
[23:15] | Yes, si, si, but no, um… | 是的 不是 |
[23:21] | I’m Cassie. | 我叫卡茜 |
[23:31] | I don’t feel very luminous. | 我不觉得我阳光 |
[23:44] | This morning, a man terrified me | 今早 一个男人威胁了我 |
[23:47] | in a way that makes me realize | 让我意识到 |
[23:48] | that things are very immediate and very clear. | 事情很迫切 很清晰 |
[23:53] | It also, though, makes my head hurt… | 同时也让我头疼 |
[23:57] | and, um… | 以及 |
[23:59] | it’s all just too bright. | 太亮了 |
[24:02] | If that makes any sense. | 如果这说得通的话 |
[24:07] | Listen… | 听着 |
[24:13] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[24:29] | I think it would be much worse than sad. | 我觉得肯定会不只是难过 |
[24:34] | You know, we can make choices | 我们可以做出选择 |
[24:36] | and we have to live with them, | 也必须承担后果 |
[24:37] | but other people’s choices, how– | 但其他人的选择 |
[24:39] | Who of us has the space to carry other people’s choices? | 我们又哪来空间去承担别人的选择呢 |
[24:47] | Yeah, I think you’re right. | 我想你是对的 |
[25:26] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[25:33] | Girls? | 姑娘们 |
[25:42] | Shit! | 该死 |
[26:37] | It’s all my fault. | 都怪我 |
[26:41] | No. | 不 |
[26:42] | No, it’s n– | 不 这 |
[26:44] | it’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[26:47] | No… | 不 |
[26:49] | This is not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[26:50] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[26:52] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[26:54] | A lot of things will be your fault. | 很多事情会是你的错 |
[26:56] | You will make really, really bad decisions, all right? | 你会做出很糟糕的决定 |
[26:59] | But this one? | 但这事 |
[27:01] | This is not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[27:02] | This will not define who you are. | 这不会定义你是谁 |
[27:05] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[27:13] | Come here. | 过来 |
[27:43] | Cassie? | 卡茜 |
[27:45] | I have it. We can go. | 我拿到了 我们可以走了 |
[27:50] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
[28:07] | What in the hell is she doing? | 她在干什么 |
[28:12] | Megan! | 梅根 |
[28:14] | Megan! | 梅根 |
[28:15] | Now what in the hell are you doing? | 你又在干什么 |
[28:24] | You know, you didn’t have to come and watch that again. | 你不必过来再次看一遍的 |
[28:29] | Come here. | 过来 |
[28:31] | Sure, I did. | 我当然有必要了 |
[28:37] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[28:39] | I don’t wanna–I will not remember you like this. | 我不想 我不要记住你这个样子 |
[28:44] | No. | 不 |
[29:05] | You shouldn’t have to risk your life like this. | 你不该如此冒险的 |
[29:07] | Alex, this is insane, | 亚历克斯 这很疯狂 |
[29:10] | but I feel like I really know you now. | 但我感觉我现在了解你了 |
[29:12] | I feel like I know me now too. | 我感觉我也了解我了 |
[29:17] | And somehow, I’m totally in love with you. | 不知为何 我完全爱上了你 |
[29:21] | Or, I don’t know, maybe the idea– | 或者我也不知道 也许 |
[29:24] | the idea of you to promise me something | 也许一想到你向我做出承诺 |
[29:26] | that could have been between us, I– | 可能我们之间会有结果 我 |
[29:29] | It’s probably better than the real deal would ever be. | 可能在现实中永远不会这么完美 |
[29:34] | You made me at least two inches taller. | 你让我觉得自己长高了至少两英寸 |
[29:36] | Honestly… | 老实说 |
[29:38] | it wasn’t me you were falling in love with. | 你爱上的不是我 |
[29:40] | Alex, I can’t handle any more introspective bullshit. | 亚历克斯 我受不了更多的自省了 |
[29:42] | Will you just kiss me? | 你能吻我吗 |
[29:55] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[29:57] | Yeah, yeah, I’m fine. | 嗯 我没事 |
[30:04] | Should we take from the minibar? | 我们要喝点酒吗 |
[30:06] | I’m sure they have vodka. | 他们肯定有伏特加 |
[30:07] | No. | 不 |
[30:08] | Actually, you know what? I’d love a coffee. | 实际上 我想喝咖啡 |
[30:10] | – Coffee? – Yeah. | -咖啡 -对 |
[30:12] | Um, okay. | 好吧 |
[30:14] | I’ll run downstairs to the bar? | 我下楼去买 |
[30:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:17] | – Cassie? – Yeah? | -卡茜 -怎么 |
[30:19] | Are you going to be okay? | 你确定会没事吗 |
[30:21] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[30:21] | Yes, here, here. | 来 拿着 |
[30:23] | – Lock the bolt behind me. – Okay. | -我走后把门锁上 -好 |
[30:25] | Hey, knock three times when you get back, okay? | 你回来的时候敲三次门 |
[30:33] | Kim, there’s a Buckley Ware on the manifest | 金 帝国大西洋航空2211航班上 |
[30:34] | of Imperial Atlantic 2211. | 有个叫巴克利·威尔的人 |
[30:37] | That’s the flight to Rome | 就是飞去罗马的航班 |
[30:37] | Cassie Bowden worked last night. | 卡茜·鲍登昨晚在上面工作 |
[30:39] | He was on her flight? | 他在她的航班上 |
[30:40] | He’s fucking stalking her. | 他在跟踪她 |
[30:42] | He’s following her to Rome | 他跟她去罗马 |
[30:43] | the same way he followed Alex Sokolov to Bangkok. | 就像他当初跟亚历克斯·索科洛夫去曼谷一样 |
[30:47] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[31:27] | Fuck, no! | 操 不要 |
[31:52] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[31:54] | Did you have some little plan? | 你是不是有什么小计划 |
[31:58] | You thought you could fuck with me? | 你觉得你能耍我 |
[32:00] | Oh, I’d love to let you fuck with me, Cassie. | 我倒想让你耍我 卡茜 |
[32:04] | But we broke up, right? | 但我们分手了 对吗 |
[32:07] | Oh, and then Miranda showed up | 然后米兰达出现 |
[32:08] | like she was gonna save the day! | 好像要力挽狂澜一样 |
[32:11] | I bet you wish you hadn’t thrown me away now, don’t you? | 你肯定希望你当初没有甩掉我 对吗 |
[32:13] | Feliks, listen– | 菲利克斯 听着 |
[32:15] | It’s Buckley. | 叫巴克利 |
[32:17] | It was my grandfather’s name, remember? | 那是我外公的名字 记得吗 |
[32:22] | Enrico! | 恩里克 |
[32:55] | You know, I really fell for you. | 我真的喜欢上了你 |
[32:58] | In fact, I used this to track you around the world. | 实际上 我用这个追踪你 |
[33:03] | Recognize it? | 认得吗 |
[33:05] | You’re just so beautiful and fucked up. | 你太漂亮 但又一团糟 |
[33:10] | It’s like catnip. | 就像猫薄荷 |
[33:12] | I can still taste it. | 我还能尝到 |
[33:13] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[33:15] | Oh, and the sex? | 还有性爱 |
[33:16] | Oof, the sex was fucking great. | 跟你做爱爽翻了 |
[33:19] | But it’s more than that, right? | 但不止于此 对吗 |
[33:20] | No, it wasn’t that great. | 不 并不爽 |
[33:22] | I thought about Alex the entire time. | 我全程都在想亚历克斯 |
[33:24] | Is that why you need such a big knife? | 所以你才需要这么大的刀吗 |
[33:32] | This a bit more intimate? | 这个更亲密点了吗 |
[33:37] | Do you think it’s because the character I’ve created for you | 你觉得是因为我为你创造的人物 |
[33:40] | was an alcoholic mess too? | 也是酒鬼吗 |
[33:42] | You know, I had to pretend to be drunk a lot. | 我不得不假装经常喝醉 |
[33:46] | I’ve been into you since I first saw you on the way to Bangkok. | 我自从在去曼谷的路上看到你就喜欢上了你 |
[33:50] | And then everywhere since then, | 然后自那以后 |
[33:52] | you never even noticed. | 你从没注意到过我 |
[34:00] | Well, that was a quick answer. | 接得可真快 |
[34:07] | Sabrina! | 萨布丽娜 |
[34:26] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[34:27] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[34:28] | You are such a fucking psychopath! | 你真是个心理变态 |
[34:30] | Don’t call me that! | 别这么叫我 |
[34:32] | A psychopath who offered to run away with you! | 心理变态会让你跟他一起私奔 |
[34:34] | Think of where we’d be right now. | 如果是那样的话 想想我们现在会在哪里 |
[34:36] | What we’d be doing. | 会在做什么 |
[34:37] | I wouldn’t go anywhere with you. | 我不会跟你去任何地方 |
[34:38] | You liked it. | 你可喜欢了 |
[34:40] | And I’ve still got butterflies! | 我还有小鹿乱撞的感觉呢 |
[34:41] | That’s love, right? | 这是爱 对吗 |
[34:53] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[34:54] | You’re a drunk, not a killer. | 你是酒鬼 不是杀手 |
[35:24] | Oh, my… | 天 |
[35:51] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[35:53] | No. | 不 |
[35:55] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[35:56] | You just rolled in with a gun of your own and… | 你拿着自己的枪突然进来 |
[36:01] | I mean– | 我是说 |
[36:03] | I had to get a gun from an Italian woman’s dead husband. | 我不得不借用一把一个意大利女人已逝丈夫的枪 |
[36:07] | How did you– why do you have one? | 你是怎么 你怎么会有枪 |
[36:08] | What is going on? | 到底什么情况 |
[36:09] | I probably shouldn’t tell you this, | 我可能不该告诉你 |
[36:12] | but I’m with the CIA. | 但我是中情局的 |
[36:15] | What? | 什么 |
[36:15] | I’ve been working at Imperial Atlantic to keep tabs on Megan. | 我在帝国大西洋工作是为了盯着梅根 |
[36:19] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[36:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:22] | She committed treason, and now she’s on the run. | 她犯了叛国罪 现在跑了 |
[36:28] | Wait, shit, she told– she told me that. | 等等 她跟我说过 |
[36:31] | She told you? | 她跟你说过 |
[36:32] | I mean– | 我是说 |
[36:33] | Like, in a casual conversation, “Hey, I’m a spy”? | 是在闲谈里来了句”嘿 我是间谍”吗 |
[36:35] | Cassie. | 卡茜 |
[36:39] | That son of a bitch is lucky you only hit him in the leg. | 那混蛋真幸运 你只打中了他的腿 |
[36:42] | I have really bad aim. | 我准度很糟糕 |
[36:45] | Fuck, Miranda! | 操 米兰达 |
[36:47] | Oh, my God. Where is she? Is she okay? | 我的天 她在哪 她还好吗 |
[36:49] | She was in the bathroom | 她当时在卫生间 |
[36:50] | and she came out to help me with all of this. | 然后她出来帮我 |
[36:52] | Did they take her somewhere? | 他们带她去别处了吗 |
[36:53] | There was no one else in the room. | 房间里没有别人 |
[36:55] | Wait, what? | 什么 |
[37:14] | Briscoe household. | 布里斯克家 |
[37:15] | Eli? | 伊莱 |
[37:17] | Why aren’t you at school? | 你怎么不在学校 |
[37:18] | Why are you calling a landline? It’s for, like, telemarketers. | 你怎么打座机 这是电话推销才会打的 |
[37:21] | I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[37:22] | I just wanted to leave a message on the answer– | 我就想留言 |
[37:25] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[37:27] | You answer me first, young man. | 你先回答我 年轻人 |
[37:30] | Dad’s sick or something? | 爸爸好像病了 |
[37:33] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[37:33] | He’s, like, in your room just kind of crying. | 他在你房间哭 |
[37:37] | He says it’s, like, a stomach flu or– | 他说是肠胃感冒 |
[37:41] | I just thought it would be good | 我想着有人 |
[37:42] | to have somebody here, you know? | 陪着他会好点 |
[37:44] | Plus I didn’t study for this math test, | 再说 我没有为数学考试复习 |
[37:46] | so it would be best to just make it up. | 所以最好弥补下 |
[37:47] | Listen, Eli. | 听着 伊莱 |
[37:49] | I want you to tell your dad | 我想要你叫你爸 |
[37:50] | to look in the small ceramic rooster. | 去看看那个陶瓷公鸡 |
[37:53] | The rooster? | 公鸡 |
[37:55] | I want you to tell him | 你告诉他 |
[37:56] | that it’s gonna help him with his stomach flu, okay? | 这会帮助他的肠胃感冒 好吗 |
[37:59] | It’s gonna help him get out of trouble. | 会帮他摆脱麻烦 |
[38:01] | And, um, tell him… | 告诉他 |
[38:06] | Hang on a sec. | 等下 |
[38:13] | Tell him that he was… | 告诉他 他 |
[38:17] | that everything was so beautiful. | 一切都很美 |
[38:20] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[38:21] | Okay, Mom. | 好的 妈 |
[38:22] | You’re being really weird. | 你好古怪 |
[38:23] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[38:25] | I’m just–I’m just being silly, that’s it. | 我只是犯傻而已 |
[38:27] | So I love you very much, my love. Okay? | 我很爱你 亲爱的 知道吗 |
[38:32] | Tell Daddy I love him too. | 跟爸爸说我也爱他 |
[38:36] | Okay, goodbye. | 好的 再见 |
[39:00] | 亲爱的比尔和伊莱 我爱你们 我会解决的 对不起 妈妈 | |
[39:09] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[39:10] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[39:26] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[39:28] | I told you I would come. | 我说了我会来的 |
[39:29] | I can’t believe you’re here! | 不敢相信你来了 |
[39:31] | I called Annie, so yep. I’m here. | 我打给了安妮 所以我来了 |
[39:34] | Oh, my God, I’m so happy to see you. | 天 见到你真高兴 |
[39:36] | Well, you only get so many | 打了这么多 |
[39:38] | cryptic and emotional phone calls | 隐晦 动情的电话 |
[39:39] | before I’m gonna hop on a plane. | 我必须得坐飞机过来 |
[39:43] | Worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[39:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:48] | Um, I think I’m gonna be okay. | 我想我会没事的 |
[39:51] | Like, for real this time, Davey. | 这次是真的 大卫 |
[39:54] | – Okay. – Come here. | -好的 -来抱抱 |
[39:58] | It’s gonna be different. | 会不一样的 |
[40:00] | We’re gonna make it different. | 我们会改变现状 |
[40:02] | I love you so much. | 我很爱你 |
[40:04] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:25] | Okay, whatever. I’m, like… | 随便了 我 |
[40:27] | glad you’re not dead. | 很高兴你没死 |
[40:29] | I mean, I did almost die. | 我确实差点死掉 |
[40:31] | You didn’t even bring me a Topo Chico? | 你都没给我带Topo Chico汽水 |
[40:37] | Okay. | 好了 |
[40:42] | So Max is gonna be okay. | 麦克斯不会有事 |
[40:45] | He’s gonna have an epic scar | 他会有个大伤疤 |
[40:47] | and I know he’s gonna tell people | 我知道他会给人说 |
[40:48] | stupid, fucking made-up stories about it, and I’m definitely… | 一些愚蠢捏造的故事 我绝对 |
[40:52] | probably gonna have to break up with him, but, you know. | 我多半不得不跟他分手 但你懂的 |
[40:55] | And are you okay? | 那你还好吗 |
[40:57] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[40:57] | It was a little bit of a… dark ride, but… | 整个经历很黑暗 不过 |
[41:02] | we’re all safe now. | 我们都安全了 |
[41:04] | God, Annie. | 天 安妮 |
[41:05] | – I never meant to get you in– – Oh, please, stop. | -我从来不想让你… -别说了 |
[41:07] | We’ll get drunk and laugh about it, maybe. | 我们会喝醉 然后一笑了之 |
[41:10] | Actually, about that. | 说到这个 |
[41:14] | I am not drinking. | 我不喝酒 |
[41:17] | I am trying not to drink. | 我在试图不喝 |
[41:19] | That’s closer to the truth, but yeah. | 这样更准确一点 |
[41:22] | It’s like a whole new lease on life. | 这就像是改进生活的机会 |
[41:23] | Ew, cannot believe I just said that. | 呕 我竟然说出这种话 |
[41:25] | Please do not let me say that ever again. | 请别再让我说出那种话 |
[41:27] | – Oh, I’m gonna put that shit on a T-shirt. – No. | -我要把它印在衣服上 -不要 |
[41:30] | Let’s not get crazy, I’ve been to two meetings, but… | 别高兴太早 我就参加了两次互助会 |
[41:34] | you know when people quit stuff | 你知道当人们戒掉什么时候 |
[41:35] | and they say it’s, like, no big deal? | 他们总说没什么 |
[41:36] | Well, they are fucking lying. | 他们是骗人的 |
[41:39] | ‘Cause it is really, really hard. | 因为真的很难 |
[41:42] | Cass. After everything you’ve– | 小卡 你经历了这么多 |
[41:46] | You can handle this. | 你能应付这个 |
[41:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:48] | And I’m here for you. | 而且还有我陪你 |
[41:50] | I mean, emotionally I’m here for you. | 情感上我会支持你 |
[41:52] | Not financially ’cause I have no job | 但是经济上不行 因为我没工作 |
[41:54] | and no prospects of a job. | 也很难找到工作 |
[41:56] | But we can collect unemployment together, so that’ll be fun! | 但我们可以一起领失业救济金 那会很有趣 |
[41:59] | Ooh, no, sorry. | 不 抱歉 |
[42:01] | The FBI cleared some stuff up with Imperial Atlantic, | 联调局跟帝国大西洋解释了情况 |
[42:04] | so I’m actually working a flight tomorrow. | 所以我明天就要去执行航班了 |
[42:07] | Cool, okay. | 真好 |
[42:09] | – Wow, I hate you. – I know. | -我恨你 -我知道 |
[42:11] | I mean, I love you, like, very, very much, | 我非常非常爱你 |
[42:13] | but I also really hate you right now. | 但我现在也很讨厌你 |
[42:15] | You know what, why don’t I get this since you don’t have a job? | 既然你没工作 那就我买单吧 |
[42:18] | Yeah, that sounds good. | 好啊 |
[42:20] | On second thought, let’s see… | 转念一想 我看看 |
[42:30] | What? | 怎么 |
[42:31] | This isn’t mi– | 这不是我的 |
[42:36] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[42:37] | M | 拿走了书页和钱 书就留给你了 再见 |
[42:41] | Miranda. | 米兰达 |
[42:41] | What, is she– | 什么 她 |
[42:42] | is she, like, here? | 她在这吗 |
[42:43] | – I gotta go see– – Cassie? Cassie? | -我得去看看 -卡茜 卡茜 |
[43:30] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[43:32] | Working. | 工作 |
[43:33] | I’m sorry, what about the whole CIA thing? | 不好意思 你不是说你是中情局的吗 |
[43:35] | Following Megan? All of that? | 跟踪梅根什么的吗 |
[43:36] | For now, all you need to know is that I work at Imperial Atlantic, | 目前来说 你只需要知道我在帝国大西洋工作 |
[43:40] | and if I told you anything more, | 如果我再告诉你更多信息 |
[43:41] | then I was extremely jet-lagged. | 那就是因为我还在倒时差 |
[43:44] | But my boss kept asking about you | 但我上司一直问起你 |
[43:45] | for our “human asset” program. Ever heard of it? | 想让你加入我们的”线人”项目 听说过吗 |
[43:48] | We should talk, because she will call. | 我们该谈谈 因为她一定会打来电话 |
[43:52] | Wait, wait, are– are you serious? | 等等 你是认真的吗 |
[43:54] | Look at your face. | 看看你的脸 |
[43:55] | They’re not gonna give you a gun or anything. | 他们不会给你枪什么的 |
[45:04] | Flight attendants, please prepare for takeoff. | 空中乘务员 请做好起飞准备 |