时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Carroll was convicted in 2004 | 于2004年被定罪的连环杀手卡罗 |
[00:03] | for the murders of 14 young women. | 谋害了14名年轻女性 |
[00:06] | We need you in Virginia, Ryan. | 维吉尼亚这边需要你 莱恩 |
[00:07] | I’m not an agent anymore. | 我已经不是探员了 |
[00:08] | You caught Carroll. No one knows him like you do. | 当时是你抓到的卡罗 没人比你更了解他 |
[00:11] | So what’s my sequel about, Joe? | 关于我的续集要讲什么 乔 |
[00:13] | We’re gonna write this together, Ryan… | 我们一起来书写这部作品 莱恩 |
[00:16] | Even though you slept with my wife. | 尽管你上了我老婆 |
[00:19] | I have so many surprises waiting for you. | 我准备了那么多惊喜等着你 |
[00:23] | Cults, my specialty. | 邪教崇拜 是我的专长 |
[00:25] | Gay neighbors, the nanny, | 那两个同性恋邻居 那名保姆 |
[00:27] | how do they figure into your new plot? | 你的新故事里会怎么写他们 |
[00:30] | Why is my dad such a bad man? | 我爸爸为什么是个大坏蛋 |
[00:31] | Maybe he’s not so bad. | 也许他没那么坏 |
[00:37] | And where are you going, huh? | 你要去哪里 |
[00:38] | You’re a liar. | 你是个骗子 |
[00:41] | What the hell? | 你这是干什么 |
[00:42] | Hey, guys. This is Megan. | 介绍下 这是梅根 |
[00:44] | I’ve never killed anything before. | 我以前从未杀过生 |
[00:46] | We’re just getting started. | 我们就要开始杀戮之旅了 |
[00:47] | They’re teaching him. | 他们在训练他 |
[00:49] | Why did your husband try to kill you? | 你丈夫怎么会想置你于死地 |
[00:52] | Rick can be scary when he wants to be. | 只要里克想 他就能非常恐怖 |
[00:57] | So who has Joey? | 那么乔伊在谁手里 |
[00:58] | I don’t know where the kid is. | 我不知道孩子在哪儿 |
[00:59] | Does Rick know where Joey is? | 里克知道乔伊的下落吗 |
[01:00] | I don’t know, but his wife does. | 我不知道 但他妻子知道 |
[01:02] | – What? – Maggie. | -什么 -玛吉 |
[01:03] | Maggie Kester is one of them. | 玛吉·凯斯特和他们是一伙的 |
[01:15] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[01:17] | You sleep well tonight? | 昨晚睡得好吗 |
[01:18] | What are we gonna do, Paul? | 保罗 我们下一步怎么做 |
[01:20] | You really screwed up here. | 你真是坏了大事了 |
[01:23] | I think we’ve all made mistakes, Jacob. | 是人就会犯错 雅各布 |
[01:26] | Mistakes are important. It’s how we learn. | 我们吃一堑才能长一智 |
[01:28] | But you have gone off the deep end. | 但你也错得太离谱了 |
[01:30] | That is an understatement. | 你这就低估他了 |
[01:32] | Megan, you remember Emma. | 梅根 你记得爱玛吧 |
[01:36] | Look. She’s not very friendly. | 她不是很友善 |
[01:38] | Just don’t take it personally. | 但这不是你的问题 |
[01:40] | I thought you were gonna deal with this. | 我还以为你会搞定这一切 |
[01:41] | That’s funny. When has he ever dealt with anything? | 真好笑 他搞定过什么 |
[01:43] | Will you stop it? | 你能住嘴吗 |
[01:47] | Who is she? Where did she come from? | 她是谁 从哪来 |
[01:49] | We met in a little grocery store one town over. | 我们是在旁边小镇上的一家杂货铺中相遇的 |
[01:52] | You fool. This is going to get us caught. | 你个蠢货 你会害我们被抓的 |
[01:55] | Girls go missing all the time. | 姑娘经常会无端失踪 |
[01:56] | Was there a surveillance camera in the store? | 店里有监视摄像头吗 |
[01:58] | – No. – No. You didn’t think about that. | -没有 -不 你连想都没想过 |
[02:00] | You will be identified. | 你会被认出来 |
[02:02] | It’s a matter of time. | 只不过是时间问题罢了 |
[02:02] | We’re wanted in 50 states, Emma. | 我们在全国范围内被通缉 爱玛 |
[02:04] | Who cares? They won’t find this farm. | 谁在乎 他们找不到这个农场来 |
[02:07] | We’re in the middle of nowhere. | 这里荒无人烟的 |
[02:08] | Emma’s right. This is not cool. | 爱玛说得对 这可不妙 |
[02:10] | Wow, Jacob. Thanks for pointing out an uncool situation. | 多谢你雅各布 指出我们境况不妙 |
[02:14] | That helps. | 真是帮大忙了 |
[02:15] | Heh. Told you. | 我早告诉过你了 |
[02:17] | First things first. We can’t have Joey see her, | 总而言之 不能让乔伊看见她 |
[02:19] | so get rid of her. | 所以得把她处理掉 |
[02:21] | Kill her and bury her out behind that stable or barn, | 把她杀了 埋在马厩或谷仓后面 |
[02:23] | whatever the hell that is. | 反正找个地方埋了就对了 |
[02:29] | Sure. Sounds like a plan. | 好吧 好歹算是个计划 |
[02:34] | Jacob, you kill Megan, and I’ll make breakfast. | 雅各布 梅根你来杀 我来做早餐 |
[02:36] | I’m thinking pancakes. | 我觉得煎饼不错 |
[02:38] | Megan, do you like pancakes? | 梅根 你喜欢煎饼吗 |
[02:40] | My bad. | 我的错 |
[02:40] | Sorry. You’ll be dead. | 真抱歉 你到时就死了 |
[02:42] | Denise, where are you? | 蒂妮丝 你在哪 |
[02:44] | Damn it. Just do it. | 见鬼 快动手 |
[02:51] | What are you doing, Paul? | 你在做什么 保罗 |
[02:52] | No, Jacob. What are you doing? | 不 雅各布 这话该我问你 |
[02:55] | And just how long do you think you’re gonna get away with it? | 你觉得你能逃避到何时 |
[02:57] | Because I for one am tired of all the lies. | 因为我可是厌倦了这些谎言 |
[03:11] | WOW! Say Bye-bye. | 快说拜拜 |
[03:15] | They got hardwood, barn, | 他们那里有硬木 谷仓 |
[03:17] | fences–farmhouse. | 篱笆 是个农场 |
[03:20] | Have you got it? | 查到线索了吗 |
[03:20] | I’m analyzing it now. | 现在正在分析 |
[03:22] | Those are northern red oak trees | 那是北部红橡树 |
[03:23] | and tall fescues grass in the yard. | 而院子里的是羊茅草 |
[03:25] | Put us on the east coast. | 那就是在东海岸 |
[03:26] | I’m trying to pull a number from the telephone pole. | 我正试着从电话线杆上辨识电话号码 |
[03:28] | What about the e-mail the video was sent from? | 那发视频过来的电邮地址呢 |
[03:30] | Uh, an open IP address courtesy of North Korea. | 是朝鲜那边的一个开放的IP地址 |
[03:32] | They’re changing the routing again. | 他们又在更换端口了 |
[03:33] | They’re watching the news. | 他们在关注新闻 |
[03:35] | They know we got Rick and his cell phone. | 他们知道我们找到了里克 掌握了他的电话 |
[03:39] | How are you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[03:42] | I’m good. All good here. | 我很好 一切都很好 |
[03:45] | Keep me posted. | 及时向我汇报 |
[03:48] | This is–it’s helpful. | 这很有帮助 |
[03:51] | You know, they made this video for shock value. | 他们录制视频就是为了要震慑我们 |
[03:54] | Joe’s playing with us. | 乔在耍我们 |
[03:55] | It’s like a game to him. | 这对他来说就是游戏 |
[03:56] | There’s no concrete evidence to support | 没有确实证据证明 |
[03:58] | psychopathic behavior is hereditary. | 精神病会遗传 |
[04:00] | You think I don’t know that. | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[04:02] | I know my son’s not a psychopath, | 我很清楚我儿子不是精神病 |
[04:04] | but you put heroin in someone’s arm long enough, | 但长期注射海洛因 |
[04:06] | they become a junkie. | 正常人也会变瘾君子 |
[04:07] | These people are killers. Why can’t you find him? | 这些人都是杀手 你们怎么就找不到他 |
[04:09] | We will. We are– | 我们会找到他的 我们在… |
[04:10] | That’s what you keep saying. | 你们一直在这么说 |
[04:11] | That’s what you keep saying, | 你们这么说 |
[04:11] | that’s what everyone keeps saying. | 所有人都这么说 |
[04:13] | You’re the FBI. | 你们是联邦探员 |
[04:14] | If you can’t find him, who can? | 连你们都找不到他 还有谁能 |
[04:15] | Claire. Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[04:23] | 联邦拘留中心 维吉尼亚 里士满 | |
[04:26] | How did Jordy kill himself? | 乔迪是怎么自杀的 |
[04:27] | He choked. Pried the bandage loose with his mouth and ate it. | 噎死的 用嘴咬开绷带再吃进去 |
[04:33] | Are you certain that Maggie knows where Joey is? | 你确定玛吉知道乔伊在哪 |
[04:35] | He said Emma and Maggie were behind setting up the house | 他说是爱玛和玛吉一手布置的屋子 |
[04:37] | and she would know where they have Joey. | 玛吉知道他们把乔伊关在哪 |
[04:46] | Ok. Oh! All right. | 好了 |
[04:47] | Not that way, not that way. Straight. | 别走那边 直走 |
[04:49] | I am going straight. | 我在直走呢 |
[04:50] | No, no, no. I know that it seems that way, but– | 不 我知道你以为是直走 不过 |
[04:52] | You– you don’t have to help me walk. | 你不用扶我走 |
[04:57] | I know how to walk. | 我知道怎么走路 |
[05:03] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[05:06] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[05:09] | What am I gonna do with you? | 我要拿你怎么办呢 |
[05:11] | I’m sorry. I drank too much. | 抱歉 我喝多了 |
[05:17] | You gonna take that? | 要接吗 |
[05:18] | No. I want to talk to Joe about Maggie. | 不 我想跟乔谈谈玛吉的事 |
[05:31] | Ryan. | 莱恩 |
[05:32] | Hello, Joe. | 你好啊 乔 |
[05:34] | How can I help you today? | 今天又有什么事 |
[05:35] | I’m having a problem. | 我遇到点麻烦 |
[05:37] | I just can’t see the brilliance in all this. | 我就是不明白其中的奥妙 |
[05:39] | I mean, if you’re writing a book, where’s the smarts? | 你在写书的话 点睛之笔在哪里 |
[05:41] | Because so far, it just all seems like amateur hour. | 到目前为止 貌似都是业余之作 |
[05:44] | You found these 3 unstable freaks. | 你找到这三个不稳定的变态 |
[05:46] | You got Emma, Jacob, Paul, | 爱玛 雅各布和保罗 |
[05:48] | and you convince them that to kill is to love | 你跟他们说 杀人就是去爱 |
[05:52] | or live or whatever the hell it is you’re preaching. | 去生活 随便你怎么跟他们说的 |
[05:55] | You get them to kidnap your own son, | 你让他们绑架你的亲生儿子 |
[05:57] | but it just seems beneath you to go after such easy targets. | 但是对这么容易的目标下手有失你的水准啊 |
[06:02] | I don’t follow. | 我不明白 |
[06:04] | Well, they’re obviously screwed up. | 很明显 他们搞砸了 |
[06:06] | Rick Kester’s running around wearing a Poe mask. | 里克·凯斯特戴着爱伦·坡的面具到处跑 |
[06:09] | It just all seems so silly. | 太傻了 |
[06:11] | Yeah. I’ll give you that one. | 是的 我也这么觉得 |
[06:13] | I was never a big fan of that idea, | 我一直都不太喜欢那个想法 |
[06:14] | but I do appreciate his wife Maggie. | 不过我很欣赏他的妻子玛吉 |
[06:19] | Maggie? | 玛吉 |
[06:19] | I find her most interesting, | 我觉得她最有意思 |
[06:22] | and they are so in love, | 而且他们这么相爱 |
[06:25] | and as you well know, I’m partial to a good love story. | 你也知道 我特别喜欢美好的爱情故事 |
[06:28] | Well, that love story’s come to an end. | 这个爱情故事到头了 |
[06:34] | Are they dead? | 他们死了 |
[06:35] | Uh, Rick is. Yeah. I killed him myself. | 里克死了 我亲手射杀的 |
[06:39] | Oh, I… I’m delighted to hear that. | 很高兴听你这么说 |
[06:43] | You’re getting your mojo back. | 你的本事回来了 |
[06:45] | That’s– that’s wonderful news. | 真是个好消息 |
[06:48] | I don’t suppose Maggie was too pleased to hear that. | 不过玛吉听到这消息就不会高兴了 |
[06:52] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[06:56] | Oh. This is about Maggie. | 原来是想问玛吉的事 |
[06:58] | You’re on a fishing expedition. | 你想套我话 |
[07:00] | Why didn’t you say so? We could have cut to the chase. | 怎么不早说呢 我们就可以开门见山地谈了 |
[07:02] | Yes. Maggie– Maggie is… | 玛吉 玛吉很… |
[07:04] | Oh. She is a very special girl. | 她很特别 |
[07:08] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[07:10] | Her real name is Margaret Schuller– | 她真名叫玛格丽特·舒勒 |
[07:14] | That’s s-c-h-u-l-l-e-r. | 舒适的舒 勒索的勒 |
[07:17] | Go get on that. | 快去查 |
[07:18] | She first visited me 8 years ago. | 八年前 她第一次来探监 |
[07:21] | She’d written to me once or twice, | 之前还给我写过一两次信 |
[07:24] | and it turned out she’d been on | 原来她在阿肯色州 |
[07:26] | this extraordinary killing spree in Arkansas | 杀了不少人 |
[07:30] | and completely got away with it. | 而且完全没被人怀疑 |
[07:32] | No. I find Maggie to be extremely resourceful, tenacious, and… | 我觉得玛吉聪明机智 坚毅顽强 |
[07:39] | impressive. | 而且令人佩服 |
[07:44] | ’02 to ’05 in Little Rock, Arkansas, | 02到05年 在阿肯色州小岩城 |
[07:46] | there were 6 murders, still unsolved, | 有六件凶杀案 至今没有破获 |
[07:48] | attributed to a female serial killer. | 只知道凶手是女性连环杀手 |
[07:50] | I remember this case. Victims were stabbed. | 我记得这案子 死者都是被刺死的 |
[07:52] | Little Rock homicide sent a witness sketch. | 小岩城凶案组发来一张目击者给出的素描画像 |
[07:54] | It’s on my screen. | 就在我屏幕上 |
[07:55] | They are not aware of Margaret Schuller. | 他们不认识玛格丽特·舒勒 |
[07:58] | If she visited Carroll in prison, | 如果她去监狱见过卡罗 |
[07:59] | she used an alias. | 那她就是用了化名 |
[08:04] | I need the phone. Where is it? | 我要电话 在哪呢 |
[08:11] | Did you see the news? | 你看到新闻了吗 |
[08:13] | There’s an APB on Maggie. | 警方正在全境通缉玛吉 |
[08:14] | They can’t find her. | 他们找不到她的 |
[08:17] | I’m not here. Leave a message. | 我不在 留言吧 |
[08:18] | She’s not picking up. | 她不接电话 |
[08:20] | Maggie, where are you? | 玛吉 你在哪 |
[08:23] | Call me. I’m worried. | 打给我 我很担心 |
[08:24] | You know the secure line. Call it. | 你知道安全线路的 快回电 |
[08:28] | Something’s wrong. She should have called. | 情况不太对劲 她早该打电话了 |
[08:30] | Maybe she can’t. | 说不定她没办法打 |
[08:31] | That’s what I’m worried about. | 这正是我所担心的 |
[08:34] | Well, sounds like Rick screwed up. | 看来里克搞砸了 |
[08:40] | Joey. | 乔伊 |
[08:42] | I’m coming! | 我下来了 |
[08:49] | I’ll be right out. | 我马上就出去 |
[08:50] | Ok. | 好的 |
[09:04] | What’s happening in the basement? | 地下室到底发生了什么 |
[09:05] | Ask your boyfriend. He’s taking care of it. | 去问你男朋友吧 他在善后 |
[09:08] | Well, if he can. | 如果他能搞定的话 |
[09:10] | What is that supposed to mean? | 你说这话是什么意思 |
[09:11] | Emma, I lived with the guy for 3 years. | 爱玛 我跟他在一起住了三年 |
[09:14] | That’s a long time to get to know someone. | 这么长的时间足够去了解一个人了 |
[09:15] | Is that about you two getting your gay on? | 你是想说你们当时假扮同性情侣的事吗 |
[09:18] | Look. I don’t care how much you fooled around. | 我才不在乎你们骗过多少人 |
[09:20] | I’m not stupid. | 我可不傻 |
[09:22] | I know there’s a reason | 我知道你之前像个 |
[09:22] | you were playing the jealous, little bitch, | 嫉妒的小怨妇一样是有原因的 |
[09:24] | but whatever happened, don’t fool yourself. | 但无论发生了什么 别欺骗你自己 |
[09:29] | Jacob’s not gay. | 雅各布不是同性恋 |
[09:29] | Try again. You’re way off. | 你再好好想想 不是你想的那样 |
[09:31] | This is about Jacob and his lies. | 我想说的是雅各布和他的谎言 |
[09:33] | He’s lied to you and me and Joe | 他对你 我和乔都撒了谎 |
[09:36] | and everyone else. | 还有其他所有人 |
[09:38] | About what? | 关于什么 |
[09:41] | Jacob’s never killed anyone… | 雅各布从没杀过人 |
[09:45] | ever. | 从来没有 |
[09:47] | You didn’t know that, did you? | 你之前都不知道吧 |
[09:52] | God, I wish you could see your face right now. | 我真希望你现在能看到自己的脸 |
[10:02] | This is from a hardware store | 这段监控录像来自95号州际公路旁 |
[10:04] | off I-95 in Trenton, New Jersey. | 新泽西州特伦敦的一家五金店 |
[10:06] | Now they chat, something’s funny, | 他们在聊天 说到了什么有趣的事 |
[10:08] | they laugh, and then… | 他们笑了起来 结果之后呢 |
[10:14] | What did she buy at the hardware store? | 她在五金店买了什么 |
[10:15] | Cash purchase, cord rope, tape, | 现金交易 买了绳芯 胶带 |
[10:17] | flashlight, and several magnets, | 手电筒和几块磁铁 |
[10:18] | neo base magnets. | 是钕磁铁 |
[10:20] | Magnets? That chick’s weird. | 磁铁 这个女人真奇怪 |
[10:22] | If Joey was upstate, | 如果乔伊要北上的话 |
[10:24] | then I-95 would be the route that you would take. | 应该是走95号州际公路 |
[10:27] | Well, forensics said new York or Connecticut. | 计算机取证科说她的目的地是纽约或者康乃狄格 |
[10:39] | You had a doctor’s appointment this morning. | 你今早有个医生预约 |
[10:41] | They called. | 他们打电话来找你 |
[10:42] | They said that you missed your last checkup, too. | 还说你上次身体检查也没去 |
[10:47] | You’re a drunk with a heart problem. | 你是个有心脏问题的酒鬼 |
[10:50] | You have a pacemaker sewn into your chest to keep you alive, Ryan. | 你全靠你胸腔里的起搏器活着 莱恩 |
[10:54] | You don’t have to take care of me. | 我不需要你来照顾 |
[11:02] | I care about you, I do, | 我关心你 真的 |
[11:04] | But I am just being stupid now. | 但看来我是在犯傻 |
[11:06] | I mean, you’ve gotten a raw deal, | 你确实受到不公平的待遇 |
[11:09] | but something has to give here. | 但你自己也要有所改变 |
[11:13] | Nothing changes if nothing changes. | 如果你不改变 一切都将维持原样 |
[11:18] | What is that, a slogan from one of your little groups? | 这是什么 你某个援助小组的口号吗 |
[11:29] | You know what? It hurts too much to be around you, | 你知道吗 在你身边就会不停地受伤害 |
[11:31] | So I’m done. | 我不管你了 |
[11:39] | Sorry. I got to take this. | 失陪 我接个电话 |
[11:48] | Hello, Jenny. | 你好 珍妮 |
[11:50] | Uh, Ryan. | 莱恩 |
[11:52] | What’s up? Everything ok? | 怎么了 一切还好吗 |
[11:53] | No. No, it’s not. | 不 不好 情况很糟 |
[11:57] | Hello, Ryan. It’s Maggie Kester. | 你好 莱恩 我是玛吉·凯斯特 |
[12:00] | Remember me, the wife of the man you killed? | 还记得我吗 你之前杀的那个人的老婆 |
[12:05] | Maggie, where are you? | 玛吉 你在哪 |
[12:08] | What are you doing with Jenny? | 你要把珍妮怎么样 |
[12:09] | We’re bonding. | 我们在交流感情 |
[12:10] | Since you’ve been too busy | 既然你现在这么忙 |
[12:12] | to pick up the phone, I won’t keep you. | 都没时间接电话 我就不耽误你了 |
[12:13] | I just have one question. | 我就问你一个问题 |
[12:14] | How do you want me to kill your sister? | 你想让我怎么杀死你姐姐 |
[12:21] | What do you want? | 你到底想要什么 |
[12:23] | I want you. | 我想要你 |
[12:25] | I’ll trade you for your sister’s life, | 我可以用你姐姐的命来跟你交换 |
[12:27] | but you come alone, unarmed. | 但你只能自己来 不准携带武器 |
[12:30] | If you bring any FBI near here, | 如果你把联邦调查局的人召集到这附近 |
[12:33] | your sister dies. | 你姐姐就死定了 |
[12:34] | Does Joe know what you’re doing? | 乔知道你现在在做什么吗 |
[12:36] | I’ve gone off book, Ryan. | 我不再循规蹈矩了 莱恩 |
[12:37] | That’s what killing a husband will do to a girl. | 这就是丈夫被杀对妻子的影响 |
[12:40] | Come alone. | 你自己来 |
[12:42] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[12:43] | Your sister promised to show me now to make a good risotto. | 你姐姐保证过要教我怎么做意大利调味饭 |
[12:46] | I’ll save you some. Hurry. | 我会给你留点的 快来 |
[12:54] | You heard from Maggie? | 你有玛吉的消息吗 |
[12:57] | No. | 没有 |
[13:00] | You getting worried? | 你很担心她吧 |
[13:02] | I’m more worried about the girl in the basement. | 我更担心地下室里的那个女孩 |
[13:05] | What are we gonna do about her? | 你要怎么处置她 |
[13:13] | We can’t let her go, | 我们不能放她走 |
[13:13] | and I don’t want Joey to know about her. | 我也不想让乔伊知道她的存在 |
[13:16] | Take care of it. | 交给你处理 |
[13:20] | Well–I mean, I really think Paul should do it. | 我觉得这事应该让保罗来处理 |
[13:24] | He’s the one that brought her here. | 是他把那个女孩带过来的 |
[13:26] | I think you should do it, Jacob… | 我觉得应该你来动手 雅各布 |
[13:29] | Since you never have. | 因为你从来杀过人 |
[13:35] | And I dragged her body | 我把她的尸体 |
[13:38] | from the car down to the water. | 从车上拖到水里 |
[13:41] | That was the first time I realized how heavy bodies are | 这是我第一次意识到人死之后 |
[13:44] | when they’re dead. | 尸体竟然这么沉 |
[13:47] | Floated her out to the water | 我顺水推着她的尸体 |
[13:48] | to just barely where– where I could stand, and.. | 一直走到我快站不住的地方 |
[13:55] | I stood on her for a good hour. | 我抓着她站了很长时间 |
[14:00] | I wanted to make sure her body was | 我想要确保她的尸体 |
[14:02] | completely weighted with water. | 充分浸水 |
[14:10] | Then I drove home. | 然后我就开车回家了 |
[14:22] | Who’s next? | 下一个谁来 |
[14:25] | You told that story about the girl in high school. | 你讲过的那个高中女孩的故事 |
[14:29] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:33] | I love you, | 我爱你 |
[14:35] | And I was ashamed. | 我当时感到很羞愧 |
[14:38] | I mean, I was the only one who hadn’t– | 我是唯一一个没有… |
[14:42] | Why be a part of this? | 为什么参与进来 |
[14:45] | Because I want to. | 因为我想 |
[14:47] | I want to be a part of this. | 我想参与进来 |
[14:52] | I tried. | 我尝试过 |
[14:59] | It’s time to do more than try. | 是时候更进一步了 |
[15:03] | Do it. | 去吧 |
[15:06] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[15:07] | It’s personal. Be back as soon as I can. | 是私事 我会尽快回来 |
[15:09] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[15:11] | Tell me the truth. | 说实话 |
[15:13] | I have a personal matter that I need to attend to. | 我有私事 需要处理 |
[15:17] | I will be back. | 我会回来的 |
[15:20] | Uh, where’s he going? | 他要去哪 |
[15:21] | I don’t know. Go find out. | 不知道 去查清楚 |
[15:24] | You put me in the role of snitch before. | 你以前让我当过告密者 |
[15:25] | I didn’t like it. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[15:27] | He just took a call, and now he’s out of here. | 他刚接了个电话 现在他出去了 |
[15:30] | Something’s up. | 肯定出事了 |
[15:31] | Well, who called him? | 谁给他打的电话 |
[15:32] | Someone named Jenny. | 一个叫珍妮的人 |
[15:41] | Where you going so fast? | 去哪这么着急 |
[15:43] | Parker tell you to follow me? | 帕克让你跟着我的 |
[15:44] | Yeah, and I got to say I’m starting to feel used. | 是的 我必须说我觉得自己被利用了 |
[15:46] | She thinks we bonded, | 她以为我们是一伙的 |
[15:46] | but we both know you don’t bond. | 但我们都清楚你从来不抱团 |
[15:49] | So you going to Brooklyn? | 你要去布鲁克林吗 |
[15:52] | Why would I be going to Brooklyn? | 我为什么要去布鲁克林 |
[15:54] | That’s where your sister lives. | 你姐姐住在那 |
[15:57] | Jenny Orson, 38, divorced, | 珍妮·奥森 38岁 离异 |
[15:58] | runs a restaurant in Williamsburg. | 在威廉斯堡经营一家餐厅 |
[16:00] | Is that where Maggie is? | 玛吉在那吗 |
[16:03] | Does Parker know where I’m going? | 帕克知道我要去哪吗 |
[16:05] | Did Maggie threaten your sister? | 玛吉威胁你姐姐了吗 |
[16:12] | Maggie has Jenny. | 玛吉抓住珍妮了 |
[16:14] | She wants revenge for her husband. | 她要为她丈夫报仇 |
[16:15] | Everything Joe told us checks out. | 乔告诉我们的所有事情都一一验证了 |
[16:18] | She’s a wanted serial killer. | 她是一位被通缉的连环杀手 |
[16:19] | You can’t go on your own. | 你不能自己去 |
[16:20] | It’s my sister. | 那是我姐姐 |
[16:21] | So let me go with you. | 让我跟你去 |
[16:23] | Please. | 求你了 |
[16:25] | I didn’t tell Parker about Jenny. | 我没跟帕克提起珍妮 |
[16:26] | She doesn’t know anything. | 她什么都不知道 |
[16:31] | You’ll be fired. | 你会被解雇的 |
[16:32] | Actually, I think I’m traumatized | 说实话 我因为失去了一位探员同事 |
[16:34] | from the loss of a fellow agent. | 而受到了创伤 |
[16:35] | I’m not thinking clearly. | 我的思维很不清晰 |
[16:37] | Probably get off with a warning. | 也许能免受惩罚 |
[16:44] | Ok. | 好 |
[16:57] | My name is Mike, sir. | 我叫麦克 长官 |
[16:59] | You keep calling me Weston. | 你一直叫我韦斯顿 |
[17:01] | That’s my last name. My first name is Mike. | 那是我的姓 我的名字叫麦克 |
[17:07] | So your sister Jenny– you two close? | 你姐姐珍妮 你们关系好吗 |
[17:12] | It’s complicated. | 很复杂 |
[17:15] | Copy that. I got 3 brothers. | 了解 我有三个兄弟 |
[17:18] | Close with one, hate the other two. | 和一个很亲近 讨厌另外两个 |
[17:23] | No? | 不想说吗 |
[17:25] | Nothing? No conversation at all? | 没有回应 不想聊天吗 |
[17:30] | It’s a long way to Brooklyn, that’s all. | 我只想说 去布鲁克林要开很长时间 |
[17:34] | I’m glad you came. | 我很高兴你能来 |
[17:35] | And surprised. | 也很惊讶 |
[17:37] | Yeah, I am surprised. | 是的 我很惊讶 |
[17:39] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[17:41] | But I’m more glad. | 但我更多的是高兴 |
[17:42] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[17:52] | Then they get mad. | 然后他们就发火了 |
[17:54] | No. | 不 |
[17:56] | There she is. | 她来了 |
[17:57] | Hey. I’m sorry to keep you waiting. | 抱歉让你们久等 |
[17:59] | – Hi. How you doing? – Hi. | -你好啊 -你好 |
[18:00] | Claire, this is Jenny, my sister. | 克莱尔 这是珍妮 我姐姐 |
[18:02] | Jenny, Claire. | 珍妮 这位是克莱尔 |
[18:04] | It’s nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[18:04] | Nice to meet you. I love your restaurant. | 幸会 我很喜欢你的餐馆 |
[18:06] | Oh, it’s yours. Take it. | 送给你了 拿走吧 |
[18:08] | Take the mortgage, take it all. | 连带着抵押贷款 都拿走吧 |
[18:12] | So do we get menus or– | 我们要点菜还是… |
[18:13] | No, no, no, no. This is a special occasion, | 不不不 这是个特别的场合 |
[18:15] | so I have a whole menu prepared. | 我已经准备好了全套的菜单 |
[18:16] | Um, I hope you like salmon. Say yes. | 希望你喜欢三文鱼 说喜欢 |
[18:20] | I love salmon. | 我喜欢三文鱼 |
[18:22] | She’s winning me over. | 我已经喜欢上她了 |
[18:32] | It’s Parker. | 是帕克 |
[19:02] | So what’s the plan? | 你打算怎么办 |
[19:03] | My sister’s restaurant is a few blocks up. | 我姐姐的餐厅就隔着几个街区 |
[19:06] | It’s closed. | 已经关了 |
[19:07] | I’m gonna do whatever Maggie says. | 无论玛吉说什么 我都照做 |
[19:08] | The moment I know my sister is safe, | 我只要确认我姐姐的安全 |
[19:10] | I don’t care after that. | 其他的我不在乎 |
[19:12] | I think you need a better plan. Take my gun. | 你得制定个更周全的计划 带我的枪去吧 |
[19:14] | No. She said to come unarmed. | 不行 她说得空手去 |
[19:15] | Are you a good shot? | 你枪法准吗 |
[19:17] | I’m an overachiever, sir. | 弹无虚发 先生 |
[19:18] | All right. There’s a kitchen door, side alley. | 好的 厨房有一扇门通往小巷 |
[19:20] | I’m gonna leave it unlocked. | 我会留着门 |
[19:21] | Something happens, you don’t worry about me. | 无论发生什么 你都不用担心我 |
[19:24] | You make it all about Jenny. | 全力救珍妮 |
[19:26] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[19:28] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[21:41] | Hello, Ryan. | 你好 莱恩 |
[21:43] | I’m here, Maggie. Where’s my sister? | 我来了 玛吉 我姐姐在哪 |
[21:46] | She’s here. | 她在这 |
[21:47] | Don’t do that, or she dies. | 别摘下来 否则我就杀了她 |
[21:49] | Ok, ok. | 好好好 |
[21:50] | You got me. | 你抓到我了 |
[21:52] | Just let her go. | 放她走吧 |
[21:55] | I intend to. | 我正有此意 |
[21:57] | I’ve grown fond of your sister. | 我越来越喜欢你姐姐了 |
[22:00] | She loves you very much, | 她非常爱你 |
[22:02] | And I’ve enjoyed getting to know | 我很高兴知道了 |
[22:03] | all about Ryan Hardy the early years. | 莱恩·哈迪早年的事情 |
[22:06] | It’s a very sad story. | 真是个悲伤的故事 |
[22:11] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[22:13] | Jenny? | 珍妮 |
[22:15] | Jenny! | 珍妮 |
[22:18] | Jenny! | 珍妮 |
[22:19] | Ryan! | 莱恩 |
[22:25] | Don’t scream, ok? | 别叫 好吗 |
[22:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:54] | – Jacob, right? – No talking. | -雅各布 是吗 -别说话 |
[22:57] | I’ll be quiet. | 我马上就安静 |
[23:01] | I just want to say one thing. | 只说一句话 |
[23:05] | If you let me go, I won’t say anything to anyone. | 如果你让我走 我什么也不会说 |
[23:09] | Of course you won’t. | 你当然不会 |
[23:11] | I know you don’t want to hurt me. | 我知道你不想伤害我 |
[23:16] | Look. I have an idea. | 听着 我有个主意 |
[23:19] | You can cut me a little bit | 你可以在我的手臂和腿上 |
[23:22] | on my arms and my legs, and I’ll bleed a lot, | 轻轻地划两下 这样我就会血流不止 |
[23:26] | all over the place, | 在这里留下一大摊血迹 |
[23:28] | and then you can tell your friends you killed me. | 你就可以跟朋友们说你杀已经了我 |
[23:31] | Then you can say that you took me out to the woods | 你还可以说你把我的尸体带进树林 |
[23:34] | and dumped me in the ravine. | 扔到峡谷里去了 |
[23:36] | They won’t believe that. | 他们不会相信的 |
[23:37] | We’ll make them believe it, | 我们能让他们相信的 |
[23:40] | And then I’ll go home, | 然后我就回家 |
[23:42] | And I won’t tell anyone, not a soul. | 我不会告诉任何人 一个也不说 |
[23:47] | Please. | 求你了 |
[23:51] | Let me go. | 放我走吧 |
[23:56] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[24:05] | What’s wrong, Jacob? | 怎么了 雅各布 |
[24:09] | I don’t want to disappoint you. | 我不想让你失望 |
[24:13] | I tried. | 我努力了 |
[24:15] | I–I can’t do…it. | 我 我做不来 那事 |
[24:26] | Do the others know? | 其他人知道吗 |
[24:28] | I lied. | 我撒谎了 |
[24:30] | I know that I shouldn’t have. | 我知道我不该这样做 |
[24:32] | Jacob. | 雅各布 |
[24:37] | Do you want to be part of us? | 你想加入我们吗 |
[24:39] | Very much so. | 非常想 |
[24:41] | I don’t want to go back to my old life. | 我不想回到我过去的生活 |
[24:43] | I can’t. | 也不能 |
[24:48] | “Deep into the darkness peering, | “凝视着夜色幽幽 |
[24:53] | “Long I stood there, wondering, fearing”… | “我站在门边惊惧良久” |
[24:59] | “Dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.” | “疑惑中似乎梦见从前没人敢梦见的梦幻” |
[25:07] | It’s ok. | 没关系 |
[25:10] | No one need know. | 不必让别人知道 |
[25:11] | It will be our secret. | 这会成为我们的秘密 |
[25:14] | But I want to. | 但我想 |
[25:15] | I know, | 我知道 |
[25:17] | and one day, you will | 总有一天你会说出来的 |
[25:20] | but when you are ready. Hmm? | 但得等到你准备好了 |
[25:27] | Please! | 求你了 |
[26:03] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[26:04] | Shut…up. | 闭嘴 |
[26:11] | Come on. Wake up. | 快点 醒醒 |
[26:14] | That’s it. | 这才对嘛 |
[26:16] | Easy. You don’t want to tip. | 放松 你不想翻下去吧 |
[26:17] | That could hurt. | 会很疼的 |
[26:22] | Jenny. Did she hurt you? | 珍妮 她伤害你了吗 |
[26:25] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[26:27] | We were waiting for you, | 我们在等你 |
[26:30] | Right, Jenny? | 对吗 珍妮 |
[26:45] | Jenny. | 珍妮 |
[26:47] | You’re gonna be ok. | 你会没事的 |
[26:50] | I don’t know about Jenny here. | 珍妮有没有事我可不敢说 |
[26:54] | You promised me. | 你答应过我的 |
[26:56] | I’m not gonna kill her… | 我不会杀她 |
[27:00] | But the psychological damage of watching her brother die | 但看着弟弟死在面前所造成的心理伤害 |
[27:07] | is bound to leave a few scars. | 必定会留下创伤 |
[27:10] | Just tell me what to do. | 告诉我该怎么做 |
[27:10] | Just please tell me what to do. | 请告诉我该怎么做 |
[27:12] | Granted, it should be Claire who witnesses your last breath, | 原本应该让克莱尔看着你咽气 |
[27:15] | but, well, she’s locked up tighter than Joe Carroll. | 可她被看得比乔·卡罗还要紧 |
[27:18] | Yeah. Claire would have been a more appropriate choice, | 克莱尔会是更适合的人选 |
[27:21] | But, oh, well. Pain is pain. | 不过 疼痛终究是疼痛 |
[27:30] | You know, I really enjoyed meeting your sister today. | 今天见你姐姐我真的很开心 |
[27:33] | Good. I’m glad. | 听你这么说我也开心 |
[27:35] | I feel like I got a little more insight | 我觉得自己更靠近 |
[27:38] | into the…mystery that is Ryan Hardy. | 谜一样的莱恩·哈迪了 |
[27:42] | Not much, just a sliver. | 也不多 就是管中窥豹 |
[27:44] | A sliver, huh? | 管中窥豹 |
[27:45] | Yeah. Just a sliver. | 对 管中窥豹 |
[27:52] | So I just gave you a really good in | 刚才可是你对我敞开心扉 |
[27:56] | to open up and talk to me, | 表衷情的好时机 |
[27:58] | and you didn’t take it. | 可你却没把握住 |
[28:07] | Come on, Ryan. Just talk to me. | 莱恩 说说你的事吧 |
[28:13] | It’s kind of a downer. | 是个悲剧故事 |
[28:15] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[28:16] | Yeah. All right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[28:18] | You asked for it. | 这可是你要听的啊 |
[28:23] | Uh, my mom got sick when I was a kid, leukemia, | 我小时候 我妈得了白血病 |
[28:28] | and she fought it for years, but it got her. | 她和病魔抗争好几年 最后还是去了 |
[28:32] | She died when I was 14. | 她死的那年我14岁 |
[28:34] | Ryan, I– | 莱恩 我 |
[28:35] | My dad, uh, was a street cop, | 我爸爸是个街道警察 |
[28:40] | Albany PD, his entire life until he retired, | 在奥尔巴尼警局一直干到退休 |
[28:44] | and one night, | 有一晚 |
[28:45] | he walked into the wrong corner store | 他阴错阳差进了一家小店 |
[28:49] | at the wrong time and tried to be a hero and– | 时机不巧 他想逞英雄 结果 |
[28:52] | Ryan, I’m– I’m so sorry. | 莱恩 我很抱歉 |
[28:57] | So it’s just you and Jenny then? | 从那以后就只剩你和珍妮了 |
[29:02] | We had an older brother–Ray. | 我们还有个哥哥 雷 |
[29:08] | New York fireman. | 他在纽约当火警 |
[29:11] | Oh, go–if you say, “9/11”– | 天 别跟我说是911 |
[29:13] | Ok. I won’t say it. | 那就不说了 |
[29:18] | Told you it was a downer. | 我说过 是个悲剧 |
[29:25] | You and death go way back. | 你和死亡可真是交情不浅 |
[29:27] | A lot further than Joe. | 远远胜过乔 |
[30:04] | Go! | 快跑 |
[30:06] | Get out of here. | 离开这 |
[30:09] | Go! | 跑 |
[30:22] | Now to Virginia, | 这里是维吉尼亚 |
[30:23] | where authorities are trying to end a recent murder spree | 警方正试图破获一起狂热谋杀案 |
[30:27] | that looks to be the work of a secret cult | 嫌犯疑似连环杀手乔·卡罗 |
[30:29] | loyal to serial killer Joe Carroll. | 手下的秘密邪教组织 |
[30:32] | Several people are dead, | 目前已有多人遇害 |
[30:33] | and Carroll’s son Joey Matthews… | 而卡罗的儿子乔伊·马修斯 |
[30:42] | It’s the girl! She’s getting away! | 那个女孩儿 她跑了 |
[31:03] | You go that way. | 你去那边 |
[31:04] | I’ll go around the back. | 我从后面包抄 |
[31:38] | Paul! | 保罗 |
[32:06] | Relax. It’s only a flesh wound. | 别担心 只是皮肉伤 |
[32:24] | One of my foster dads, | 我有个养父 |
[32:29] | he had a pacemaker | 也装了个起搏器 |
[32:32] | just like yours. | 和你这个一样 |
[32:35] | Oh. I read your book. | 我拜读过你的大作 |
[32:38] | I know how bad off your heart is. | 我知道你的心脏有多差 |
[32:40] | You really need it. | 你离不开它 |
[32:44] | Did you know electromagnetic fields | 你知道电磁场 |
[32:48] | can interrupt the function of a pacemaker? | 会干扰心脏起搏器的功能吗 |
[32:51] | No! Nooo! | 不要 |
[32:55] | All you have to do is watch. | 你只需要看着就好 |
[32:56] | You have the easy part, Jenny, | 你的任务很简单 珍妮 |
[32:58] | But your brother, | 但你弟弟 |
[33:01] | he is probably | 他也许 |
[33:05] | starting to feel… | 已经开始感到 |
[33:07] | Maggie. | 玛吉 |
[33:08] | a little woozy. | 有点 晕眩 |
[33:11] | Let her go. | 放开她 |
[33:14] | Please. Please don’t– please don’t do that to Jenny. | 求你了 求你不要这么对珍妮 |
[33:20] | You can kill me, but please let her go. | 你杀了我可以 但求你放了她 |
[33:22] | Do you really think | 你真以为 |
[33:24] | she’s gonna walk out of here? | 她能离开这里吗 |
[33:27] | There’s too many knives in this place for that. | 那屋子里的那么多刀岂不是浪费了 |
[33:29] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不要啊 |
[33:30] | We’re off book, remember? | 现在不按剧情走了 记得吗 |
[33:33] | It’s improv night. | 今晚咱们即兴表演 |
[33:35] | Joe doesn’t want you to kill me. | 乔不想让你杀我 |
[33:36] | That’s the beauty of it. | 那才是动人的地方 |
[33:39] | I’m not killing you. Joe is. | 杀你的人不是我 是乔 |
[33:42] | He’s the one who stabbed your heart. | 是他一刀捅进你的心脏 |
[33:44] | I’m just shutting down your heart gizmo | 我只负责弄停你心脏上的小玩意儿 |
[33:48] | so that Joe actually does kill you. | 所以确实是乔杀了你 |
[33:50] | I think it’s perfect. | 这真是太完美了 |
[33:55] | Jenny, you watching | 珍妮 你好好看看 |
[33:59] | how cursed your family is? | 你们家族到底收了怎样的诅咒 |
[34:08] | This… | 这个 |
[34:10] | is for Rick. | 是你欠里克的 |
[34:12] | We loved each other. | 我们那么相爱 |
[34:14] | Do you even understand love, Ryan, | 你知道爱是什么吗 莱恩 |
[34:18] | real love? | 我说真爱 |
[34:33] | Oh. Your fingers are blue. | 你的手指变青 |
[34:35] | Your blood’s not circulating. | 血液循环在停止了 |
[34:46] | It hurts, doesn’t it? | 很疼对吗 |
[34:48] | Nooo! No! | 不要 不要 |
[34:54] | Nooo! Nooo! | 不要啊 不要 |
[34:59] | It will be soon now. | 马上就要结束了 |
[35:03] | You don’t want to miss the end. | 这么好的结局你不会想错过 |
[35:08] | Let’s get closer so you can see his last breath. | 我们靠近点 让你能看着他咽气 |
[35:16] | Stop! | 站住 |
[35:28] | Ok. Hey! Hey. Come on. | 喂 醒醒 |
[35:32] | You ok? Come on. Wake up. | 你还好吧 醒醒 |
[35:36] | All right. Ok. | 好了 |
[35:46] | Sorry. I didn’t hear anyone. | 抱歉 我不知道有人 |
[35:47] | I was just cleaning up. | 我给自己清理一下 |
[35:49] | Yeah. Same here. | 是啊 我也是 |
[35:52] | She really found the mud, didn’t she? | 她还真能找地方 |
[36:06] | We both love him, Paul. | 我们都爱他 保罗 |
[36:10] | I know that’s hard for you. | 我知道这对你很难 |
[36:16] | Come on. Let’s get you cleaned up. | 来吧 你也需要清理一下 |
[36:25] | Don’t freak out. It’s not like we’re gonna get it on. | 别慌啊 我们又不是要做什么 |
[37:35] | Your pacing is normal. | 心率正常 |
[37:36] | Once you remove the interference, | 移除干扰物之后 |
[37:37] | it diverts back to its normal function. | 起搏器功能已经恢复正常了 |
[37:39] | That’s good to know. | 真不错 |
[37:40] | Make an appointment with your cardiologist. | 最好还是跟你的心脏医生谈谈 |
[37:43] | You ok? | 你还好吧 |
[37:43] | Yeah. You? | 还好 你呢 |
[37:46] | Maggie Kester’s cell phone. | 玛吉·凯斯特的手机 |
[37:48] | It was on her. I got calls, E-mails. | 就在她身上 有通话记录和电子邮件 |
[37:50] | I thought it was on a secure server. | 我以为会在某台安全服务器上呢 |
[37:52] | Yeah, but if there’s a bump or delay | 没错 但如果呼入和呼出时 |
[37:53] | on an incoming and an outgoing, I can pull a location. | 有未接或者延迟 我就能确定位置 |
[37:56] | Does Parker know? | 帕克知道吗 |
[37:57] | Oh, yeah. She still chewed my ass out. | 知道 她还对我余怒未息呢 |
[38:00] | I’ll get suspended over this. | 我会因为这个被停职的 |
[38:03] | We should go. I got to get back. | 我们该走了 我得回去 |
[38:05] | Yeah, Mike. Just… give me one minute, ok? | 麦克 再给我一分钟时间好吗 |
[38:08] | I’ll be right with you. | 我马上就去找你 |
[38:16] | Do you think you could disappear for a while? | 这段时间你能避一避风头吗 |
[38:18] | Because I think it would be a good idea. | 我觉得这是个好主意 |
[38:21] | Yeah. Uh, Miami’s called once or twice. | 好啊 迈阿密那边也邀请了我一两次了 |
[38:26] | Maybe a visit’s in order. | 可能是该去看看了 |
[38:28] | Ok. | 好的 |
[38:33] | How’s Claire? | 克莱尔怎么样 |
[38:36] | So what happened? | 到底怎么回事 |
[38:38] | Told her I needed time. | 我告诉她我需要时间 |
[38:43] | We were never gonna work. You said so yourself. | 我们根本就没戏 你自己也那么说 |
[38:45] | Until I saw you guys. | 直到我见到你们 |
[38:47] | I mean, it’s weird, the situation, | 我是说 这情况的确很怪 |
[38:48] | but I saw you guys. I was wrong. | 但我看见你们之后 就知道我错了 |
[38:51] | You love her. | 你爱她 |
[38:54] | I’m well aware of that, Jen. | 我非常清楚这一点 珍 |
[38:58] | So…you break up with her in some gesture of nobility? | 所以你跟她分手是出于某种高尚的情操 |
[39:02] | Claire and her son need to move forward. | 克莱尔和她儿子得继续生活下去 |
[39:06] | As long as I’m there, | 而只要我在 |
[39:07] | I am always going to be a part of Joe Carroll, | 我永远都会是乔·卡罗的一部分 |
[39:10] | and she needs a new start. | 她需要一个新的开始 |
[39:11] | She deserves that. | 那是她应得的 |
[39:12] | What do you deserve? | 那什么是你应得的 |
[39:18] | She’s hanging in there. | 她挺好的 |
[39:22] | You know, that…woman tonight was right about us, our family– | 今天晚上那个女人说得对 我们的家族 |
[39:30] | cursed somehow, surrounded by death and… | 被诅咒了 被死亡所围绕 |
[39:37] | I know that you’re afraid to let anyone get close to you. | 我知道你不敢让别人靠近你 |
[39:40] | It’s who we are. | 我们都这样 |
[39:43] | But we can’t go through life alone. | 但我们也不能孤独地走完一生 |
[39:46] | It’s no life. | 那不算生活 |
[39:52] | Emma? | 爱玛 |
[39:55] | I’m sorry about… | 真对不起 我 |
[40:05] | We’re not giving up on you. | 我们不会放弃你的 |
[40:27] | When will you know? | 你什么时候能知道 |
[40:29] | Let me know as soon as you hear. | 一有结果就通知我 |
[40:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:42] | That woman I went after, | 我调查的那个女人 |
[40:44] | we got her cell phone. | 我们拿到了她的手机 |
[40:45] | They were able to find a signal in upstate New York, | 在纽约州北部 达奇斯县 |
[40:47] | Dutchess county. | 追踪到了信号 |
[40:52] | I’m glad your sister’s ok. | 真高兴你姐姐没事 |
[40:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:56] | Cyberteam thinks they’re gonna have an address, | 计算机小组能追踪到那个地址 |
[40:59] | two hours at the most. | 最多两个小时 |
[41:01] | This is a break, Claire. | 这是个突破口 克莱尔 |
[41:03] | We’re gonna find Joey. | 我们会找到乔伊的 |
[41:06] | I know you will. | 我知道你会的 |
[41:12] | I–I should go. | 我 我得走了 |
[41:14] | No. You–you need to– you need to rest. | 不行 你 你需要休息 |
[41:15] | You need something to eat. | 你得吃点东西 |
[41:16] | I can–I can make you something. | 我能 给你做点吃的 |
[41:23] | What do you deserve? | 那什么是你应得的 |
[41:29] | I’m not ready. | 我还没准备好 |
[41:30] | Life doesn’t wait for you to get ready. | 生活才不会等你万事俱备 |
[41:32] | You got to jump in. | 你必须随时投入 |
[41:33] | Claire’s not ready. She’s been through too much. | 克莱尔还没准备好 她经历得太多了 |
[41:35] | She has a kid. | 她还有孩子 |
[41:37] | I can make you breakfast. | 我可以给你做早饭 |
[41:39] | It’s no trouble. Just… | 一点也不麻烦 就 |
[41:45] | Just–just until they call. | 等他们的电话就好 |
[41:48] | We’re not talking about Claire. | 我们现在说的不是克莱尔 |
[41:49] | I am no good for her or for her son. | 我对她和孩子来说 还不够好 |
[41:53] | I am a constant reminder of the worst time in her life, | 我只会不断唤起她那段最黑暗的记忆 |
[41:56] | And she doesn’t deserve that. | 这不是她该有的生活 |
[41:58] | But you love her. | 但你爱她 |
[42:01] | Because I love her. | 就因为我爱她 |
[42:06] | Ryan, stay, please. | 莱恩 别走 求你 |
[42:16] | I really need to get back. | 我真的得回去了 |
[42:20] | I’ll call you as soon as I know anything. | 一有消息马上告诉你 |