时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Carroll was convicted in 2004 | 于2004年被定罪的连环杀手卡罗 |
[00:03] | for the murders of 14 young women. | 谋害了14名年轻女性 |
[00:05] | I have so many surprises waiting for you. | 我准备了那么多惊喜等着你 |
[00:09] | Hello? | 喂 |
[00:10] | Mom? I want to go home. Why can’t I come home? | 妈妈 我想回家 为什么不让我回家 |
[00:12] | I’m gonna come get you. | 我来接你 |
[00:14] | Joey! | 乔伊 |
[00:16] | They were able to find a signal in upstate new york. | 在纽约州北部达奇斯县 追踪到了信号 |
[00:18] | Jacob Wells. Paul Torres. | 雅各布·威尔斯 保罗·托雷斯 |
[00:20] | Hey, guys. This is Megan. | 介绍下 这是梅根 |
[00:21] | I thought you weren’t gonna deal with this. | 我还以为你会搞定这一切 |
[00:23] | Paul’s the one that brought her here. | 是保罗把那个女孩带过来的 |
[00:24] | Jacob’s never killed anyone. | 雅各布从没杀过人 |
[00:25] | I think you should do it, Jacob, | 我觉得应该你来动手 雅各布 |
[00:27] | since you never have. | 因为你从没杀过人 |
[00:28] | If you want to see Joey, | 如果你想见乔伊 |
[00:29] | be at the corner of Broad and 26th Street. | 去布罗德街和第26号大道交汇路口 |
[00:31] | If you want to see Joey, get in now. | 你想见乔伊的话 就快上车 |
[00:33] | I won’t say it again. | 我不会重复第二遍 |
[00:35] | This is Hank. Roderick sent him. | 这是汉克 罗德里克让他来的 |
[00:37] | We need to get out of here, guys. 10 minutes. | 我们得离开这 伙计们 只有十分钟 |
[00:42] | Megan. | 梅根 |
[00:44] | Hey, Joey. I’m a friend of your mom’s. | 乔伊 我是你妈妈的朋友 |
[00:46] | She sent me to come take you home. | 她让我来带你回家 |
[00:49] | Do not move. | 不许动 |
[00:54] | Hand over your weapon. | 交出你的武器 |
[00:58] | – It’s ok, Joey. – Go to your room, Joey. | -没事的 乔伊 -回房间去 |
[00:59] | Yeah. You heard what he said. Go to your room. | 对 听他的话 回房间去吧 |
[01:01] | – Where’s Denise? – Go to your room now! | -蒂妮丝呢 -滚回你房间去 |
[01:03] | Do what he says. Go to your room. | 听他的话 回房间去 |
[01:11] | Now turn around, slowly. | 转过身来 慢慢地 |
[01:15] | I can do that. | 我会照做 |
[01:18] | Over there by the chair. | 去椅子那边 |
[01:30] | – Now what? – Shut up. Let me think. | -然后呢 -闭嘴 让我想想 |
[01:34] | – It’s Ryan. – Yeah, I know who he is. | -他是莱恩 -我知道他是谁 |
[01:39] | – Where’s Joey? – He’s upstairs. | -乔伊在哪 -在楼上 |
[01:40] | – Where’s Hank? – He’s in the barn. | -汉克在哪 -在谷仓里 |
[01:43] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[01:44] | There’s a dead cop, too, but | 还死了个警察 但是 |
[01:45] | there’s probably more on the way. | 估计还会来更多警察 |
[01:46] | We gotta get out of here. | 咱们得走了 |
[01:47] | Let’s all just stay calm. | 先冷静一下好吗 |
[01:48] | This isn’t a calm situation. | 现在不是冷静的时候 |
[01:50] | This is freak time. | 现在应该害怕 |
[01:51] | Damn it, Jacob, hold it together. | 该死的 雅各布 你给我镇定点 |
[01:52] | He’s right, Emma. There’ll be others any second. | 他说得对 爱玛 很快就会有别人来 |
[01:55] | Who else knows we’re here? | 还有谁知道我们在这里 |
[01:57] | Just me. | 只有我 |
[01:59] | And the FBI. | 还有联调局 |
[02:01] | Local police, state police, | 当地警察 州警察 |
[02:03] | U.S. Marshals, SWAT, ATF, HRT. | 联邦法警 特警 ATF 人质解救组 |
[02:07] | I’m sure I’m forgetting someone. | 应该还有其他人 |
[02:10] | But this is the end. | 今天就结束了 |
[02:13] | None of you are making it out of here. | 你们谁都别想跑出去 |
[02:19] | Not alive, anyway. | 最起码活着出不去 |
[02:39] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[02:45] | Where are we? | 这是哪里 |
[03:30] | I was told that I would see my son. Where is he? | 不是说可以见我儿子吗 他在哪 |
[03:34] | I asked you a question. | 我问你话呢 |
[03:39] | Say something! | 说话啊 |
[03:41] | I don’t want to hurt you, Claire. | 我不想伤害你 克莱尔 |
[03:44] | Don’t make me hurt you. | 别逼我伤害你 |
[03:59] | House sits a ways from the road. | 房子离公路很远 |
[04:00] | It’s just beyond that tree line. | 就在那条林木线那边 |
[04:03] | Hey. Doing good. | 感谢你的帮助 |
[04:05] | Just hang in there. How big is the property? | 冷静点 这块地有多大 |
[04:07] | 4 acres. Mostly fields and woods. | 四英亩 主要是田地和树林 |
[04:10] | Chief, Lopez is dead. | 警长 洛佩斯死了 |
[04:13] | He’s what? How? | 什么 怎么回事 |
[04:15] | We don’t know the details. | 具体细节还不知道 |
[04:16] | He was with Ryan Hardy. | 他当时跟莱恩·哈迪在一起 |
[04:21] | Hey. Hey. I’m sorry about officer Lopez, | 等等 我对洛佩斯警官的事表示遗憾 |
[04:23] | But I need you to focus, chief. | 但是你得集中精力 警长 |
[04:25] | I need all of your men here now, ok? | 把你的警员都调来这里 好吗 |
[04:27] | Feds are on their way with SWAT and HRT, | 联调局 特警 人质解救组都在赶来 |
[04:29] | But we need to guard the perimeter | 我们得把边界封锁起来 |
[04:30] | so no one can leave that property before then. | 才能保证他们来之前 没人能逃走 |
[04:36] | Where’s Ryan Hardy now? | 莱恩·哈迪在哪 |
[04:38] | Last time I spoke to him, | 我最后一次跟他通话 |
[04:39] | he was headed inside the house. | 是他进屋之前 |
[04:44] | I found this. | 我找到了这个 |
[04:46] | So, tie him up. | 把他绑起来 |
[04:53] | – What’s wrong? – He’s looking at me funny. | -怎么了 -他看我的眼神怪怪的 |
[04:55] | – Do it. – Yeah, Jacob. | -动手 -是啊 雅各布 |
[04:58] | Do it. | 动手啊 |
[04:59] | Come on. Do it. | 快啊 动手 |
[05:05] | The second you get within two feet of me, | 你敢走进我两英尺范围内 |
[05:06] | I’m gonna snap your neck and crack your spine. | 我就扭断你的脖子 打断你的脊椎 |
[05:09] | – I’ll shoot you dead. – And his spine will be cracked. | -我会开枪的 -他的脊椎会断 |
[05:11] | – And you’ll be dead. – And his spine will be cracked. | -你会死 -他的脊椎会断 |
[05:16] | – He’s bluffing. – How do you know that? Huh? | -他在吓唬你 -你怎么知道 |
[05:18] | He’s FBI. He knows this stuff. | 他是联调局探员 很擅长这种事 |
[05:20] | Yup. I know that stuff. | 没错 我可是个中好手 |
[05:25] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[05:27] | My cell phone. | 我的手机 |
[05:28] | – Want me to answer it? – No. | -要我接吗 -不要 |
[05:31] | Give it to me. | 手机给我 |
[05:36] | Take it. | 过来拿啊 |
[05:40] | Put it on the table and step away. | 放在桌上 然后站开 |
[06:02] | I’m too nervous to sit. That’s all. | 我太紧张了坐不住 仅此而已 |
[06:14] | How much longer before I see my son? | 还要多久才能见到我儿子 |
[06:16] | Soon as I have an ETA, you’ll know. | 我知道了估计到达时间 就告诉你 |
[06:30] | How do you know Joe? | 你怎么认识乔的 |
[06:33] | We met through friends. | 朋友介绍 |
[06:39] | I can easily slice into the prison library servers | 我很容易就能黑进监狱图书馆的服务器 |
[06:41] | and create a separate server | 然后单独建立一个服务器 |
[06:42] | that piggybacks on what’s there. | 再把原来的东西都传上去 |
[06:44] | They’ll never know. | 他们不会知道的 |
[06:45] | It’s very similar to the covert systems we had in Baghdad, sir. | 跟我们在巴格达的机密服务器很像 长官 |
[06:48] | How long were you in the army for? | 你在军队里待了几年 |
[06:50] | 6 years. 4 tours in Baghdad, two in Kandahar. | 六年 巴格达四年 坎大哈两年 |
[06:53] | I was a corporal in the cyber surveillance team, sir. | 我曾是网络监视队的下士 长官 |
[06:57] | But you were discharged. | 但你被开除了 |
[07:02] | Psychiatric discharge. | 精神有问题 |
[07:08] | There’s no judgment here, Charlie. | 我不会看不起你的 查理 |
[07:11] | No disgrace in serving your country. | 为国家效力没什么可耻的 |
[07:19] | How many people have you killed? | 你杀过多少人 |
[07:21] | Nine, sir. 3 terrorists, | 九个 长官 三个恐怖分子 |
[07:23] | two Iraqi soldiers, and 4 others. | 两个伊拉克士兵 还有四个 |
[07:26] | The other 4? Who were they? | 还有四个 是什么人 |
[07:31] | People I wanted dead, sir. | 我想杀的人 长官 |
[07:33] | Well, you are handy to have around. | 你能派上用场 |
[07:41] | Did Roderick explain what it was | 罗德里克跟你说过 |
[07:42] | I’d like you to do? | 我想让你做的事了吗 |
[07:44] | Yes, sir. And I’m incredibly grateful | 说过了 长官 我十分感激 |
[07:46] | for the opportunity. | 您给我这个机会 |
[08:03] | What’s all this for? | 这都是干什么的 |
[08:25] | You’ve been watching me. | 你一直在监视我 |
[08:32] | You don’t have to be afraid of me, Claire. | 你不必怕我 克莱尔 |
[08:34] | It’s not my intention to hurt you. You have to trust me. | 我无意伤害你 你得相信我 |
[08:39] | Why would I ever trust you? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[08:43] | Because I’m your follower. | 因为我是你的信徒 |
[08:51] | Could I sit down? | 我能坐下吗 |
[08:52] | – Yeah. – No! What– | -能 -不能 搞什么… |
[08:54] | I mean, no. | 不能 |
[09:03] | So, Paul’s in charge, huh? | 保罗是老大 对吧 |
[09:04] | No. Nobody’s in charge. | 不 没有老大 |
[09:06] | Well, that would explain a lot. | 怪不得嘛 |
[09:07] | Hey, you shouldn’t be such a smartass | 我拿枪指着你呢 |
[09:09] | with a gun in your face. | 少自作聪明 |
[09:10] | Yeah, probably not. | 好吧 |
[09:14] | How’s Joey? | 乔伊在哪 |
[09:14] | I gave him his special milk. | 我给他喝了特制的牛奶 |
[09:16] | He’ll be asleep in 10 minutes. | 他十分钟后就会睡着 |
[09:17] | You drugged him? | 你给他下药了 |
[09:18] | Why isn’t he tied up? | 怎么还没把他绑起来 |
[09:21] | What is that? I heard sirens. | 什么声音 我听到警笛的声音 |
[09:24] | It’s the cops. | 是警察 |
[09:26] | What are they doing? | 他们在干什么 |
[09:27] | They’re letting you know you’re surrounded. | 让你们知道你们已经被包围了 |
[09:29] | I told you– none of you are getting out of here. | 我说过了 你们一个都别想跑 |
[09:32] | The same goes for you. | 你也是 |
[09:34] | Yeah, well, I’m ok with that, | 我无所谓 |
[09:35] | because I know you’re not gonna hurt Joey | 我知道你们不会伤害乔伊的 |
[09:37] | and I know the FBIi’s not gonna hurt him, | 联调局的人也不会伤害他 |
[09:39] | so I’m ok with anything else. | 其它我都无所谓 |
[09:44] | Really? You smug– | 是吗 自以为是 |
[09:47] | Oh, be careful. | 小心 |
[09:52] | What’s going on with him? | 他怎么了 |
[09:53] | It’s the electric current. It interferes with his pacemaker. | 电流影响了他的起搏器 |
[09:58] | He’ll be ok. | 没事的 |
[10:00] | By the way… | 顺便告诉你 |
[10:04] | Joe’s idea. | 这是乔的主意 |
[10:08] | Now tie him up. | 把他绑起来吧 |
[10:19] | The FBI arrived earlier today | 今天早些时候 |
[10:20] | to assist local authorities with the capture | 联调局到达此地 协助当地警方 |
[10:23] | of 3 suspects with ties to Joe Carroll. | 抓捕与乔·卡罗相关的三名嫌疑人 |
[10:26] | Now, sources claim that these accomplices | 有消息称这些共犯 |
[10:28] | are holding Carroll’s son hostage inside the farmhouse. | 正将卡罗的儿子作为人质扣押于农舍中 |
[10:40] | Ok. Bring me up to speed. | 好了 情况如何 |
[10:42] | Ryan’s still inside with the suspects. | 莱恩和嫌疑人仍在里面 |
[10:44] | We can’t confirm a number or the whereabouts of Joey Matthews. | 我们还是无法确认乔伊·马修斯的状况和下落 |
[10:46] | We have tapped into the house’s server. | 我们已经接入了屋子里的服务器 |
[10:52] | They’re trying to e-mail somebody. | 他们正打算给谁发邮件 |
[10:54] | Looks like it went to wi-fi, | 好像是先接入了无线网络 |
[10:55] | then bounced to satellite. | 然后转接了卫星信号 |
[10:56] | This is happening from inside the farmhouse? | 这是农舍里的情况吗 |
[10:57] | Yeah, no, this is happening right now. | 没错 他们有行动了 |
[10:58] | I can grab this. | 我能把这个截取下来 |
[11:00] | Here it comes. I got it. | 有了 截获了 |
[11:03] | It’s encrypted. Damn it! | 加密了 该死的 |
[11:04] | Did anybody else get that? | 还有谁截取到了 |
[11:06] | No. | 没有 |
[11:07] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[11:12] | Joey’s sleeping. What are you doing? | 乔伊还睡着 你在干嘛 |
[11:15] | I e-mailed Roderick. | 我给罗德里克发邮件了 |
[11:16] | I told him about Hank and Ryan Hardy. | 我把汉克和莱恩·哈迪的情况告诉他了 |
[11:18] | We need more help. | 我们需要支援 |
[11:20] | I am trying to be tough here, Jacob, | 我想保持坚强冷静 雅各布 |
[11:21] | But we are in trouble, and I don’t know what to do. | 可我们遇上麻烦了 我也束手无策 |
[11:24] | Roderick sent Hank. | 罗德里克派汉克来的 |
[11:27] | What if he doesn’t send anybody else? | 万一他没派别人来呢 |
[11:30] | Let’s just wait to see if he answers. | 我们只能等着他回复了 |
[11:33] | We’re gonna get out of this. | 我们一定能脱身的 |
[11:37] | We’re gonna figure this out. | 一切都会搞定的 |
[11:41] | Ok? | 明白吗 |
[12:01] | So. What’s the latest update? | 怎么样 有什么进展 |
[12:04] | I don’t have much to report, | 没什么好向你报告的 |
[12:05] | other than Ryan Hardy is now at the farmhouse in Dutchess County. | 不过莱恩·哈迪目前正在达奇斯县的农舍里 |
[12:09] | And Claire? | 克莱尔呢 |
[12:10] | She went missing earlier today from a restaurant on Broad Street. | 今早她从布罗德街的一间餐厅里失踪了 |
[12:13] | She appears to have taken your advice. | 看来她听从了你的建议 |
[12:15] | No one can find her. | 谁也找不到她 |
[12:19] | I think it’s time to know what I’m a part of. | 我想知道自己究竟参与了什么 |
[12:22] | What is this all about? | 这一切到底是怎么回事 |
[12:24] | Do you really want me to answer that, Olivia? | 你真想我告诉你吗 奥利维亚 |
[12:27] | That will make you complicit, if, for instance, | 打个比方 要是你知道你向媒体 |
[12:31] | you knew that your statement to the press triggered a plan | 发布的声明启动了对我妻子的绑架计划 |
[12:34] | that incited the abduction of my wife. | 那你就变成同谋了 |
[12:37] | That would make all sorts of trouble | 这将给你和你的事业 |
[12:38] | both for you and your career. | 带来各种麻烦 |
[12:41] | You don’t want me to answer that. | 所以你还是不问为妙 |
[12:44] | Do you? | 对吗 |
[12:47] | No. | 对 |
[12:51] | Keep me updated. | 有消息马上通知我 |
[13:02] | You’re gonna make a phone call. | 你得打个电话 |
[13:05] | No, thank you. You do it. | 不用了 谢谢 你打吧 |
[13:07] | No, you’re gonna do it. | 不行 你来打 |
[13:09] | You tell those cops out there to retreat. | 你叫外面的警察撤退 |
[13:11] | I don’t want a cop or anyone coming near this house. | 我不想让警察或其他任何人靠近这所房子 |
[13:14] | Or what? You need leverage. | 要不然呢 你有什么筹码 |
[13:18] | I’m good for nothing. You can kill me and I don’t care. | 我一文不值 你杀了我都无所谓 |
[13:23] | Eventually. But I thought we’d start | 早晚轮到你 不过我们还是先从 |
[13:25] | with our little friend in the basement. | 地下室的那位朋友开始吧 |
[13:28] | Have you met Megan? | 你见过梅根了吧 |
[13:35] | Hey, stop, stop, ok, ok. | 住手 住手 我打 我打 |
[13:38] | Thought that would do it. | 就知道你会吃这套 |
[13:47] | About that call. | 关于那通电话 |
[13:53] | So, I see 6 entrances, but only 3 access points. Is that correct? | 我看到6个入口 但只有3个接入点 对吗 |
[13:56] | Yes. We’ve got the roads blocked. | 对 我们把路封死了 |
[13:57] | What about aerial support? | 空中支援呢 |
[13:58] | I need choppers in the air. | 我需要直升机 |
[13:59] | Got choppers on standby from Poughkeepsie P.D. | 从波基普西当地警方调用直升机待命 |
[14:01] | What’s Turner saying? | 特纳说什么 |
[14:02] | They put an apb out to local authorities in Virginia | 他们在维吉尼亚给当地政府发了 |
[14:04] | for Claire Matthews, | 克莱尔·马修斯的全境通告 |
[14:05] | but there’s no trace on her cell phone. | 但是追踪不到她的手机 |
[14:06] | And what about Olivia Warren? | 那奥利维亚·沃伦呢 |
[14:08] | What’s she told Claire? | 她告诉克莱尔什么 |
[14:09] | She’s not talking. | 她什么都不说 |
[14:11] | She knows something. | 她肯定知道什么 |
[14:12] | We’re moments away from rescuing Carroll’s son | 我们差一步就能解救卡罗的儿子 |
[14:14] | and he orchestrates a move on his ex-wife? | 而他却设计暗算他的前妻 |
[14:16] | His lawyer’s helping him coordinate a plan | 他的律师在帮助他协调一个计划 |
[14:18] | And I want to know what it is. | 我想知道计划的内容 |
[14:20] | It’s Ryan. | 是莱恩 |
[14:21] | Pick it up. | 接电话 |
[14:29] | Ryan, it’s Weston. How are you? | 莱恩 我是维斯顿 你怎么样 |
[14:31] | Cozy as can be. | 很好 |
[14:33] | I’m sitting here with my 3 new friends | 我和我的三个新朋友在一起 |
[14:35] | And a pretty girl named Megan. | 还有一个叫梅根的漂亮姑娘 |
[14:37] | Megan Leeds, the missing girl from the grocery store. | 梅根·利兹 杂货店失踪的女孩 |
[14:40] | What about Joey Matthews? | 乔伊·马修斯呢 |
[14:41] | Well, they’re kind of mad at me right now, | 他们现在都挺生气的 |
[14:43] | So I probably shouldn’t tell you | 所以我大概不应该告诉你们 |
[14:45] | that he’s asleep upstairs. | 他正在楼上睡觉 |
[14:46] | What are you doing? Tell them to back off. | 你在干什么 告诉他们撤退 |
[14:49] | Excuse me, is that Emma Hill I’m hearing? | 抱歉 刚才说话的是爱玛·希尔吗 |
[14:52] | Emma? This is Agent Debra Parker. | 爱玛 我是黛布拉·帕克探员 |
[14:55] | How are you? | 你好 |
[14:56] | Say hi. | 问好 |
[14:57] | Is there anything you guys need? | 你们需要什么吗 |
[14:58] | Can we get you anything? | 需要给你们些什么吗 |
[14:59] | We want this to come to a safe resolution for everyone. | 我们想要为大家寻求一个安全的解决方案 |
[15:02] | Then get the hell out of here. | 那么就赶紧离开 |
[15:04] | Have your men retreat or I will kill Megan Leeds, | 让你们的人撤退 不然我就杀了梅根·利兹 |
[15:06] | and then I’ll start on Ryan Hardy. | 然后下一个就是莱恩·哈迪 |
[15:08] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[15:10] | We copy. | 收到 |
[15:11] | Nice art, by the way. | 顺便说一句 不错的艺术品 |
[15:14] | – What? – At your house. | -什么 -在你房子里 |
[15:16] | In the attic, the murals on the ceiling. | 阁楼上 天花板上的壁画 |
[15:18] | The women–Lenore, “Annabel lee.” | 那个女人 丽诺尔 “安娜贝尔·李” |
[15:22] | You’re a very talented artist. | 你是个很有天赋的艺术家 |
[15:24] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你想干什么 |
[15:25] | I used to draw when I was young. | 我年轻的时候画过画 |
[15:28] | I gave it up. | 后来放弃了 |
[15:30] | But what I like about your work is that | 我喜欢你的作品 |
[15:31] | all of the faces resemble your mother. | 是因为画中人的面容都很像你母亲 |
[15:40] | Is that negotiator talk? | 这是谈判技巧吗 |
[15:42] | It won’t work, lady. I killed my mother. | 不管用的 女士 我杀了我的母亲 |
[15:45] | I know. Most of us only dream about doing it. | 我知道 大多数人都只敢想不敢做 |
[15:48] | There have been so many times | 我有太多次想要 |
[15:50] | I’ve wanted to whack my mom. | 狠狠揍我妈一顿 |
[15:53] | You must miss her. | 你一定很想她 |
[15:55] | Your art suggests you do. | 你的艺术作品体现出来了 |
[15:57] | I know I miss my mother all the time. | 我知道我一直很想念我的母亲 |
[16:00] | Screw you. You know nothing. | 去你的 你什么都不知道 |
[16:01] | Actually, I know more than you may think. | 事实上 我知道的比你预想的多 |
[16:06] | Hey. They’re just trying to get under your skin, ok? | 他们只是想激怒你 |
[16:09] | Just shake it off. | 别上当 |
[16:10] | I’m fine. Ok? | 我没事 |
[16:12] | I’m gonna check our e-mail. | 我去查看一下我们的电子邮箱 |
[16:15] | It’s ok. Just go with her. | 没事的 跟她去吧 |
[16:19] | You’re sleeping with Emma? | 你和爱玛睡过了 |
[16:21] | Wait. You two aren’t gay? | 等等 你俩不是同性恋 |
[16:24] | I’m not gay. | 我不是同性恋 |
[16:27] | What about you? Gay? | 那你呢 是同性恋吗 |
[16:30] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[16:44] | Hey. What was all that about? | 刚才是怎么回事 |
[16:47] | SWAT and HRT are still an hour out. | 特警和营救小队还有一小时才能到 |
[16:51] | I was trying to… | 我想要 |
[16:53] | Stall whatever it is they may be planning to do. | 拖延他们的计划 |
[16:58] | Is it true about her art? It’s of her mom? | 关于她的艺术品你说的是真的 是她母亲吗 |
[17:00] | Every single painting, mural, sketch | 每一幅绘画 壁画 素描 |
[17:04] | looks like her mother. | 都很像她母亲 |
[17:06] | I suspect she is | 我怀疑 |
[17:08] | completely traumatized by having killed her. | 杀害母亲这件事对她的打击很大 |
[17:11] | Why unravel her? | 为什么要拆穿她 |
[17:12] | I’m trying to bring her grief to the surface. | 我想把她的悲痛激化到表面上 |
[17:17] | A reminder she’s human. She has a conscience. | 提醒她是人 有悲悯之心 |
[17:21] | It might make her rethink the choice she’s about to make. | 可能会让她重新考虑所面临的选择 |
[17:25] | Sounds like her mother did a number on her. | 看来她母亲伤害了她 |
[17:28] | Mine sure did. | 我母亲确实伤害过我 |
[17:31] | Parental influence defines us. | 父母的影响塑造了我们 |
[17:59] | Hello, Debra. | 你好 黛布拉 |
[18:03] | Look at you. You’re all grown up. | 瞧瞧你 长这么大了 |
[18:07] | Hello, Dale. | 你好 戴尔 |
[18:17] | I came to see my family | 我来见我家人 |
[18:18] | It’s been 15 years. Why now? | 已经15年了 为什么现在来 |
[18:24] | Because it’s been 15 years. | 因为已经15年了 |
[18:26] | What makes you think they’d want to see you? | 你凭什么认为他们想见你 |
[18:30] | After what you’ve done. | 你做了那样的事 |
[18:50] | Debra. Don’t be afraid, child. | 黛布拉 别怕 孩子 |
[19:15] | No. | 别 |
[19:16] | No…aah! | 别 |
[19:40] | Hello, mom, dad. | 你们好 妈妈 爸爸 |
[19:57] | Any word? | 有什么消息吗 |
[19:59] | – They’ve been delayed. – By the FBI? | -他们被拖住了 -被联调局吗 |
[20:01] | I don’t know. I’m still looking into it. | 不知道 我还在查 |
[20:04] | We’ll have to be patient. | 我们得耐心点 |
[20:06] | Patient? He was never coming, was he? | 耐心 他根本不会来的 是吗 |
[20:08] | No. He’s coming, Claire. | 不 他会来的 克莱尔 |
[20:10] | That’s the plan. You’re gonna be reunited with your son. | 原计划就是这样 你会与你儿子团聚 |
[20:13] | Yeah, and then what? | 好啊 然后呢 |
[20:14] | There are certain things I can’t tell you. | 有些事我不能告诉你 |
[20:17] | That’s one of them. | 这就是其中一件 |
[20:24] | What did you mean | 你之前说 |
[20:25] | when you said you were my follower? | 你是我的信徒是什么意思 |
[20:32] | I’ve been watching you, Claire. | 我一直在监视你 克莱尔 |
[20:35] | These are my notes. | 这些是我的记录 |
[20:38] | I’m very thorough. | 记录得非常详细 |
[20:40] | All the data’s been entered into the system. | 所有数据都在这个系统中 |
[20:41] | For how long? | 多长时间了 |
[20:43] | Two years. | 两年 |
[20:46] | There’s more. | 还有更多 |
[20:49] | It’s important for Joe to share your life. | 分享你的生活对乔非常重要 |
[20:52] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:53] | He loves you very much. | 他非常爱你 |
[20:54] | He loves me? He tried to kill me. | 他爱我吗 他想杀了我 |
[20:56] | He doesn’t want you to die. | 他不希望你死 |
[20:58] | He’s hoping very much you’ll survive this. | 他非常希望你能活下来 |
[21:20] | You filmed this? | 这是你拍的吗 |
[21:23] | Did Denise know–or Emma. Whatever her name is. | 蒂妮丝知道吗 或者爱玛 随便她叫什么 |
[21:25] | Did she know? Did she know about this? | 她知道吗 她知道这一切吗 |
[21:26] | No. I knew about her, | 不 我了解她 |
[21:27] | But she didn’t know about me. | 但她不知道我的存在 |
[21:29] | Joe didn’t want her involved. | 乔不希望她卷进来 |
[21:31] | Everyone plays their own part, Claire. | 大家都各尽其职 克莱尔 |
[21:36] | You’re my part. | 你是我负责的 |
[21:41] | Roderick wrote back. | 罗德里克回信了 |
[21:42] | Is he sending more help? | 他会派救援来吗 |
[21:44] | He doesn’t say. He said he’ll contact us | 他没说 他说他尽快 |
[21:46] | soon on the satellite phone. | 用卫星电话联系我们 |
[21:47] | Shut down all online correspondence. | 关掉所有在线通信装备 |
[21:49] | It’s no longer secure. | 那些都不安全了 |
[21:51] | That’s all he said? | 他只说了这些吗 |
[21:54] | He said for us to be ready. | 他要我们做好准备 |
[21:55] | Ready for what? | 准备什么 |
[22:07] | They’re backing off. | 他们后退了 |
[22:09] | Where’s his phone? | 他的手机在哪 |
[22:15] | What are you doing? | 你要干吗 |
[22:16] | We need to delay things until roderick calls. | 我们得推迟所有计划 等罗德里克来电 |
[22:19] | I thought I could let the FBI help with that. | 看看联调局能否帮我们 |
[22:20] | Where’s Jacob? | 雅各布在哪 |
[22:21] | He’s checking on Joey. | 他在照看乔伊 |
[22:23] | How’s he doing with everything? | 他现在怎么样 |
[22:25] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[22:27] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我的意思 |
[22:29] | With us? | 我们的事吗 |
[22:33] | So not the time, Paul. | 太不是时候了 保罗 |
[22:38] | Oh, wow. This is interesting. | 真是有意思 |
[22:41] | So, you’re sleeping with Emma, too? | 这么说 你也跟爱玛上床了 |
[22:45] | Or just Jacob, or both? | 只跟雅各布 还是三人行 |
[22:46] | You have no idea what’s going on. | 你根本不了解情况 |
[22:47] | Yeah, you’re right. I don’t, | 是啊 我不了解 |
[22:49] | because in my head, I got this whole | 因为现在我满脑子 |
[22:50] | three-way scenario going on here… | 都是你们这段三角关系的场景 |
[22:53] | You like Jacob but Jacob likes Emma. | 你喜欢雅各布 但他喜欢爱玛 |
[22:57] | Emma just wants to control you both, but– | 而爱玛只想控制你俩 但 |
[23:00] | that can’t be it. Can it? | 那是不可能的 对吧 |
[23:02] | I mean–come on. Really? | 该不会被我说中了吧 |
[23:12] | Parker. Ryan’s phone. | 帕克 莱恩的电话 |
[23:19] | You have agent Parker. Who is this? | 我是帕克探员 请问你是 |
[23:22] | It’s Emma. | 我是爱玛 |
[23:24] | Hello, Emma. What can I do for you? | 你好 爱玛 有什么可以帮你的 |
[23:28] | You’re right. I do miss my mother. | 你说得对 我确实很想念我母亲 |
[23:34] | You did not call me to tell me that. | 你打给我不是特意为了说这个吧 |
[23:36] | What’s going on in there? | 发生什么事了 |
[23:37] | Why are you playing with me? | 为什么要跟我耍花招 |
[23:39] | She was slutty, my mom. | 我妈就是个贱货 |
[23:42] | She brought guys home all the time, | 她天天带男人回家 |
[23:45] | especially during my formative years. | 导致我的世界观在青春期被扭曲 |
[23:48] | I could hear them in her bedroom. | 她房里的声音我听得一清二楚 |
[23:52] | Is that why you killed her? | 所以你杀了她 |
[23:53] | I killed her to be free. | 我杀她是为了解脱 |
[23:56] | She tried to make me something I’m not. | 她一心想改造我 |
[23:58] | Yes, parents do like to control us. | 没错 父母就喜欢控制我们 |
[24:01] | Not anymore. Nobody tells me what to do. | 再也不会了 没人能对我发号施令了 |
[24:04] | Except Joe. | 除了乔 |
[24:07] | – I make my own choices. – How so? | -这是我自己选的 -怎么会呢 |
[24:09] | Didn’t you just replace one parent with another? | 你不就是重新找了个爹来管你吗 |
[24:13] | How’s it different? | 有什么区别吗 |
[24:14] | Aren’t you only doing what Joe wants? | 你不是只听乔的指示吗 |
[24:16] | I chose Joe. He was my choice. | 是我选择了乔 他是我选的 |
[24:20] | We cannot choose our parents, | 我们不能选择自己的父母 |
[24:21] | but we can break free of them, | 但可以摆脱他们的束缚 |
[24:23] | and that’s what I did. | 我就是这么做的 |
[24:26] | Emma? Emma! | 爱玛 爱玛 |
[24:34] | You’ve come a long way. | 你大老远赶来 |
[24:36] | I’ve missed you. | 我想念你们 |
[24:38] | It’s been so long. | 我们太久没见了 |
[24:40] | I wanted to know how you are. | 我一直想知道你们过得好不好 |
[24:42] | You never should have left, Debra. | 你当时就不该离开 黛布拉 |
[24:45] | I didn’t belong here. | 我不属于这里 |
[24:46] | That’s not true. | 不是的 |
[24:48] | You had great potential. | 你很有潜力 |
[24:52] | I could talk to the council. | 我可以和理事会沟通 |
[24:53] | They might take you back. | 他们也许会让你回来 |
[24:54] | No, dad. That’s not why I’m here. | 爸 不用 我来不是为这个 |
[24:58] | Then why are you here? | 那你来是为了什么 |
[25:01] | You’re my parents. | 你们是我的父母 |
[25:03] | I wanted to see you. We’re family. | 我想见见你们 我们是一家人 |
[25:08] | Agent Parker. | 帕克探员 |
[25:10] | Emma’s stalling. | 爱玛在拖延时间 |
[25:11] | Did you track that e-mail? | 追踪到那封邮件了吗 |
[25:14] | No. Still trying. | 没有 还在试 |
[25:15] | They’ve contacted someone. They’re buying time. | 他们联系过某人 他们在争取时间 |
[25:21] | Where’s Emma? | 爱玛在哪儿 |
[25:22] | She’s in the kitchen. | 她在厨房里 |
[25:23] | So, Jacob, | 雅各布 |
[25:25] | how’s the whole three-way thing work? | 你们这段三角关系到底怎么回事 |
[25:28] | You told him? | 你都告诉他了 |
[25:31] | I called that. Not bad, huh? | 我推断出来的 不错吧 |
[25:32] | He’s running his mouth. Don’t listen to him. | 他胡说八道 别听他瞎扯 |
[25:34] | Well, I mean, it makes sense, right? | 不过 听起来挺合理 |
[25:36] | Because you’re posing as a gay couple for that long. | 毕竟你们假装同性恋情侣那么久 |
[25:38] | Sooner or later, you gotta put out. | 难免日久生情 |
[25:41] | Don’t listen to him. Let him talk. | 别听他的 随他怎么说 |
[25:45] | I know you love Emma. | 我知道你爱爱玛 |
[25:47] | For the love of god, you people. | 看在上帝的份上 你们这群人 |
[25:48] | Shut your mouth! | 你给我闭嘴 |
[25:50] | You want me to kill that girl? Huh? | 你要逼我杀了那女孩吗 |
[25:51] | Nobody thinks that I can. | 你们都以为我下不了手 |
[25:53] | Guys, guys, stop! | 住手 |
[25:54] | Ok, don’t shoot, don’t shoot! | 别开枪 别开枪 |
[25:55] | We need to sit down. | 你给我坐下 |
[25:57] | Jacob. Jacob, take– | 雅各布 雅各布 |
[26:00] | just keep it together. | 别冲动 |
[26:02] | All right? Just keep it together. | 好吗 冷静点 |
[26:16] | Hey. I got something. | 我有发现 |
[26:18] | I unscrambled an e-mail sent on their server. | 我破译了一封发往他们服务器的邮件 |
[26:20] | “What’s your ETA? I have Claire.” | “你们要多久 克莱尔在我这里” |
[26:22] | Sent from a warehouse in Richmond. | 是从里士满的一个仓库发出的 |
[26:23] | It’s gotta be Claire Matthews. | 那一定是克莱尔·马修斯 |
[26:24] | Get Turner on the line immediately and give him a location. | 快联系特纳 把地址给他 |
[26:27] | SWAT is here. | 特警队来了 |
[26:28] | Good. Let’s get you guys in position. | 好的 准备就位 |
[26:30] | Just give us the word, ma’am, | 长官 你只需开口 |
[26:31] | and we’ll take that house, no problem. | 我们完全能拿下那座房子 |
[26:32] | I want the child safe first. | 首先要保证孩子的安全 |
[26:34] | I got two well-trained sharpshooters. | 有两名训练有素的狙击手正在待命 |
[26:36] | And I’ve got a child, an innocent girl, | 里面有一个孩子 一个无辜的女孩 |
[26:38] | and one of my agents in there. | 还有一名同事 |
[26:39] | Can you guarantee me their safety? | 你能向我保证他们的安全吗 |
[26:40] | Guarantee? No, ma’am. | 保证 不行 长官 |
[26:42] | Ok, then. Get your men in position | 好吧 让你的人就位 |
[26:44] | but stand down until I tell you otherwise. | 但没我的命令谁都不许动 |
[26:46] | I’ll go on site with SWAT. | 我和特警队去现场 |
[26:47] | I’m going, too. I know the property. | 我也去 我熟悉那里的情况 |
[26:58] | Yeah, it’s me. I need to speak to Roderick. | 是我 我要和罗德里克说话 |
[27:02] | I haven’t heard from Hank. | 暂时还没有汉克的消息 |
[27:04] | No, nothing. I don’t have the boy. | 什么都没 男孩不在我这 |
[27:06] | Are you sure? Don’t doubt me, Roderick. | 你确定吗 别怀疑我 罗德里克 |
[27:08] | I can do this. | 我能做到的 |
[27:10] | I still have her without the boy. | 她还在我这呢 但是孩子没来 |
[27:17] | What do you want me to do with Claire Matthews? | 你想让我如何处置克莱尔·马修斯 |
[27:50] | Don’t do this, Claire. | 别这么干 克莱尔 |
[28:10] | Don’t do that again. | 别再想逃跑 |
[28:21] | In position. All clear. | 就位 这里安全 |
[28:35] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[28:43] | Must have been an important call. | 一定是通重要的电话 |
[28:50] | We’re good. Everything’s cool. | 没事了 都搞定了 |
[28:51] | What–what does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[28:52] | What–what are we supposed to do? | 那我们应该干什么 |
[28:53] | Keep it together, Paul. | 冷静点 保罗 |
[28:54] | Just sit tight a little while longer. | 保持镇定 再等一会儿 |
[28:56] | I’m gonna check on Joey. | 我去看看乔伊 |
[28:57] | – What’s going on here? – Relax. | -到底有什么情况 -别紧张 |
[29:01] | Have a little faith, Paul. | 有点信念 保罗 |
[29:06] | Yeah, Paul. Place is surrounded by cops. | 对 保罗 房子被警察包围 |
[29:09] | All the roads are closed. No way out but– | 你们毫无出路 但是 |
[29:14] | have a little faith. | 要有信念 |
[29:31] | Hey, there, sleepy head. Wake up. | 瞌睡虫 快醒醒 |
[29:34] | Wake up. Wake up. | 快醒醒 |
[29:37] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[29:38] | Come on. I gotta go. | 快来 我们得走了 |
[29:40] | Come on. There you go. Come on. | 快起来 好的 |
[30:03] | I’m sorry I ran off. I got scared. | 很抱歉我逃跑了 我很害怕 |
[30:06] | I heard you say something was wrong, | 我听见你说事情不太对 |
[30:08] | and I just wanted to get away. | 所以我就想逃 |
[30:09] | I mean, if Joey’s not coming here, | 要是乔伊不来这里的话 |
[30:10] | then why can’t I go home? | 为什么不放我回家 |
[30:12] | That was never the plan, Claire. | 根本就没计划放你走 克莱尔 |
[30:17] | What is the plan, Charlie? | 那计划是什么 查理 |
[30:20] | There are certain things I can’t tell you. | 有些事情我不能告诉你 |
[30:22] | You tell me who Roderick is? | 你能告诉我谁是罗德里克吗 |
[30:26] | Can’t tell you that, either. | 这也不能告诉你 |
[30:27] | That’s not his real name, is it? | 那不是他的真名 对吗 |
[30:29] | The main character in “The fall of the house of usher” | 那是爱伦·坡的《厄舍古屋的倒塌》里 |
[30:31] | By Edgar Allan Poe, wasn’t it? | 主角的名字 是吧 |
[30:32] | All I can tell you | 我只能告诉你 |
[30:35] | is that he’s a friend of Joe’s. | 他是乔的一个朋友 |
[30:38] | What is Joe doing? | 乔想要干什么 |
[30:41] | Why do you listen to him? | 为什么你要听他的 |
[30:49] | What is this all about? | 这一切都是怎么回事 |
[30:53] | He’s teaching me to feel my life. | 是他教会了我感受生活 |
[30:57] | Claire worked all week. She went to he doctor. | 克莱尔整周都在工作 她去看医生 |
[30:59] | She took Joey all over the place– | 带着乔伊参加各种活动 |
[31:01] | Soccer, piano. | 踢足球 上钢琴课 |
[31:03] | She went to a Celine Dion concert on friday | 周五 她和她朋友丽莎去听了 |
[31:05] | with her friend Lisa. | 席琳·迪翁的音乐会 |
[31:06] | Celine Dion? Oh, good god. | 席琳·迪翁 我的老天爷 |
[31:09] | It was a benefit. | 那是个义演 |
[31:14] | Claire looked great. Little black dress. | 克莱尔打扮得很美 黑色的小礼服 |
[31:17] | You’ve fallen for her, haven’t you? | 你对她动心了 对吗 |
[31:22] | I would never be inappropriate. | 我不会做蠢事的 |
[31:23] | I know that, Charlie. | 我知道 查理 |
[31:26] | It’s easy to fall for a woman like Claire. | 对克莱尔这样的女人动心是很容易的事 |
[31:31] | You can trust me, sir. | 你可以信任我 先生 |
[31:33] | I know I can. | 我知道 |
[31:35] | It’s why you’re here. | 所以你才在这 |
[31:47] | I shouldn’t have done that. | 我不该这么做的 |
[31:50] | I should never touch you like that. | 我不该那样碰触你 |
[31:52] | It’s impure. | 那是不纯洁的 |
[32:05] | What’s taking her so long? | 她怎么去了那么久 |
[32:08] | Go upstairs and get her. | 去楼上找她 |
[32:25] | She’s not upstairs. | 她不在楼上 |
[32:26] | – What? – I looked all over the place. | -什么 -我都找遍了 |
[32:28] | She and Joey are both gone. | 她和乔伊都不见了 |
[32:29] | They must have gone down the back stairs | 他们肯定走后面的楼梯 |
[32:31] | out through the back door. | 从后门离开了 |
[32:32] | What are we gonna do? | 我们怎么办 |
[32:33] | I don’t know. Just let me think. | 我不知道 让我想想 |
[32:42] | Run to the street. Don’t stop. | 一直跑到街上 别停下 |
[32:44] | Help will be there. | 那里会有援助 |
[32:47] | Hold your fire. | 别开枪 |
[32:49] | It’s the girl. She’s getting away. | 那个女孩 她逃走了 |
[32:57] | We’re in trouble. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[33:03] | – Mike. – Hey, Ryan. | -麦克 -莱恩 |
[33:04] | Emma’s running, | 爱玛逃走了 |
[33:05] | southwest corner of the property, towards the woods. | 从房子的西南角往树林的方向跑了 |
[33:07] | She’s got Joey. | 她带着乔伊 |
[33:08] | Got it. That was Hardy. | 收到 是哈迪 |
[33:10] | Emma and Joey are on their way. | 爱玛带乔伊逃走了 |
[33:11] | Eyes up. | 注意点 |
[33:17] | FBI. Show your hands. Do it now! | 联邦调查局 把手举起来 快点 |
[33:18] | – Ok… – Show your hands. | -好的 -把手举起来 |
[33:20] | Get on the ground. Do it now. | 趴在地上 快点 |
[33:22] | All the way. Move it! | 整个身子趴下 快点 |
[33:35] | Come on, Joey. Stay with me. We’re almost there. | 快点乔伊 跟着我 马上就到了 |
[33:36] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪儿 |
[33:37] | Someplace safe, | 安全的地方 |
[33:38] | Away from the people who will hurt you. | 远离那些会伤害我们的人 |
[33:40] | What about Jacob and Paul? | 雅各布和保罗怎么办 |
[33:43] | They’ll be fine. | 他们会没事的 |
[33:44] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[33:48] | Hands in the air now. | 把手举起来 |
[33:51] | Joey, it’s ok. | 乔伊 没事了 |
[33:54] | We’re here to help you. | 我们是来帮你的 |
[34:03] | I’m with Roderick. Let’s go. | 我是罗德里克的人 快走吧 |
[34:04] | Come on! | 跟上 |
[34:11] | – Let me help you. – I’m ok. | -我来帮你 -我没事 |
[34:13] | Then you need to help me, | 那你就得帮我 |
[34:14] | because you know where Joey is. | 因为你知道乔伊在哪 |
[34:15] | I’m gonna take you to him. | 我会带你去见他的 |
[34:18] | Ok? I promise. | 好吗 我保证 |
[34:21] | – What is that? – Somebody’s here. | -什么声音 -有人来了 |
[34:25] | – Damn it. – Federal Agents! | -该死 -联邦探员 |
[34:27] | Get down on the ground now! | 趴在地上 |
[34:43] | He’s gone, sir. | 他逃走了 长官 |
[34:48] | Agent Parker, Hardy’s out of the house. | 帕克探员 哈迪没在房子里 |
[34:50] | So is Joey and the nanny. | 乔伊和那个保姆也不在 |
[34:52] | The two men are still inside. | 另外两个男人还在里面 |
[34:55] | – Take it down. – Yes, ma’am. | -拿下他们 -是 长官 |
[35:03] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[35:06] | I can’t believe Emma left. | 我不敢相信爱玛离开了 |
[35:08] | Why would she leave? | 她为什么要走 |
[35:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:10] | But we gotta get out of here. | 但我们也得离开这里 |
[35:21] | Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot. We surrender. | 别开枪 别开枪 我们投降 |
[35:31] | Roderick sent us. | 罗德里克派我们来的 |
[35:32] | Go out the back. Go. Now. | 从后面走 快走 快 |
[35:39] | Mike. | 麦克 |
[35:41] | Mike. Mike. Mike. | 麦克 麦克 |
[35:47] | Ava. The local cop. | 艾娃 那个本地警察 |
[35:49] | She’s in on it. She shot me point blank. | 她也是其中一员 她近距离朝我开枪 |
[35:53] | – Where’d she go? – That way. | -她去哪了 -那边 |
[35:55] | I’m fine. I’m wearing a vest. | 我没事 我穿防弹衣了 |
[36:13] | Full tank. Everything you need | 油箱是满的 你需要的一切 |
[36:15] | is in the glove compartment. | 都在杂物箱里 |
[36:16] | The keys are in the ignition. | 钥匙就插在点火器上 |
[36:17] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[36:18] | I told you. Far away. | 我告诉你了 去很远的地方 |
[36:20] | Where they won’t shoot at us. | 去没人朝我们开枪的地方 |
[36:21] | – Better get moving. – Stop right there! | -快点走吧 -不许动 |
[36:26] | No. Joey, no. Wait. | 不 乔伊 不 等等 |
[36:51] | Man, you scared me. You ok? | 伙计 你吓死我了 没事吧 |
[36:52] | I’ve been better. | 糟透了 |
[37:11] | We blocked off every road in a 10-mile radius. | 已封锁了方圆十英里内所有道路 |
[37:12] | Nobody’s seen him yet. | 没人见过他 |
[37:13] | How the hell did they get out of here? | 他们怎么可能跑得掉 |
[37:15] | Thought you had this place on lockdown. | 还以为你把这里戒严了 |
[37:17] | Carroll’s people killed two of our S.W.A.T. guys | 卡罗的人杀了两名守在西南出口的 |
[37:19] | guarding the southwest exit, | 特警队员 |
[37:21] | took their weapons, posed as S.W.A.T., | 拿了他们的装备 混入特警队 |
[37:23] | killed two more. | 又杀了两个队员 |
[37:24] | They planted a police officer in town. | 他们在镇上警察中安插了内应 |
[37:26] | How did they do that? | 他们是怎么做到的 |
[37:29] | They have tactical resources. | 竟然有战术资源 |
[37:30] | I mean, who are these people? | 他们到底是什么人 |
[37:37] | Ryan, are you OK? | 莱恩 你还好吧 |
[37:39] | Just let him go. | 让他安静下吧 |
[38:13] | How did Joe Carroll bring all these people together? | 乔·卡罗是怎么把这帮人组织起来的 |
[38:15] | Where did they come from? | 都从哪冒出来的 |
[38:16] | Cult mentality is one of unity. | 邪教有很强的凝聚力 |
[38:19] | It’s human nature. | 这是人之常情 |
[38:22] | We all want to belong. | 我们都需要归属感 |
[38:25] | It’s a primal need. | 这是人的本能 |
[38:30] | You’re my parents. | 你们是我的父母 |
[38:32] | I wanted to see you. We’re family. | 我想见你们 我们是一家人 |
[38:35] | No. | 不对 |
[38:38] | No, she came out of guilt. | 不 她是因内疚而来 |
[38:39] | She wants our forgiveness. | 她想要我们原谅 |
[38:42] | Is that what you think? | 你真是这么想的吗 |
[38:43] | You destroyed us. | 你毁掉了我们 |
[38:46] | You ran off in the middle of the night. | 那天晚上你逃走了 |
[38:47] | We lost our standing. We were almost exiled. | 我们为此名声尽毁 差点被放逐 |
[38:54] | No, mom. | 不 妈妈 |
[38:56] | I don’t want your forgiveness. | 我不需要你们原谅 |
[38:59] | I came to forgive you… | 我是来原谅你们的 |
[39:06] | and tell you that I love you. | 还想告诉你们 我爱你们 |
[39:09] | Both of you. | 爱你们两个 |
[39:12] | And I always will. | 直到永远 |
[39:28] | Please remember that. | 请务必记住这点 |
[39:39] | What have you done? | 你在这做什么 |
[39:42] | You have to. | 你必须去 |
[39:43] | No. No, mother. | 不 不要 妈妈 |
[39:44] | – You have to. – I’m not going. | -你一定要做 -我不要 |
[39:50] | You have to. | 你必须去 |
[40:16] | The FBI compromised a farmhouse in Dutchess County, | 联邦调查局控制住达奇斯县的一个农舍 |
[40:19] | but your people got out safely… | 但你的信徒们均安全逃离 |
[40:22] | including your son. | 包括你的儿子 |
[40:23] | The FBI has no idea where he is. | 联邦调查局对他的行踪一无所知 |
[40:28] | And now it’s time. | 就要开始了 |
[40:31] | For what? | 要开始什么 |
[40:33] | The next part of the story. | 故事的下一篇章 |
[40:38] | Good morning. I filed a motion | 早上好 我代表我的当事人乔·卡罗 |
[40:41] | on behalf of my client Joe Carroll | 提交了一份诉讼 |
[40:43] | with the Federal Bureau of Prisons | 起诉联邦政府监狱管理局 |
[40:45] | for violations of the Eighth Amendment. | 违犯了《宪法第八修正案》 |
[40:48] | Mr. Carroll has been subject to | 卡罗先生遭受了来自联调局的 |
[40:49] | numerous incidents of abuse by the FBI. | 不计其数的虐待 |
[40:53] | This abuse has to stop immediately. | 这些虐待必须立即停止 |
[40:55] | Also, we have requested that… | 同时我们也请求 |
[40:58] | Ryan Hardy’s here. | 莱恩·哈迪来了 |
[42:14] | Emma. Hello? | 爱玛 能听到吗 |
[42:16] | Emma. Emma, come on, say something. | 爱玛 别装了 说话啊 |
[42:18] | I know that you’re there. | 我知道你能听到 |
[42:21] | Emma. Emma, where are you? | 爱玛 你现在在哪 |
[42:24] | You left us? | 你丢下了我们 |
[42:26] | Why did you leave us? | 你为什么丢下我们 |
[42:29] | Emma! | 爱玛 |
[42:36] | Hang on. Hang on. Look at me. | 坚持住 看着我 |
[42:39] | I’m gonna get us some help. | 我去找人帮忙 |
[42:41] | Just hang on. | 坚持住 |
[42:43] | Thank you for not leaving me. | 谢谢你没有丢下我 |
[42:47] | Breathe. | 保持呼吸 |