时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Carroll was convicted in 2004 | 于2004年被定罪的连环杀手卡罗 |
[00:03] | for the murders of 14 young women. | 谋害了14名年轻女性 |
[00:05] | We need you in Virginia, Ryan. | 维吉尼亚这边需要你 莱恩 |
[00:07] | I’m not an agent anymore. | 我已经不是探员了 |
[00:08] | You caught Carroll. No one knows him like you do. | 当时是你抓到的卡罗 没人比你更了解他 |
[00:11] | So what’s my sequel about, Joe? | 关于我的续集要讲什么 乔 |
[00:13] | We’re gonna write this together, Ryan… | 我们一起来书写这部作品 莱恩 |
[00:16] | Even though you slept with my wife. | 尽管你上了我的老婆 |
[00:19] | I have so many surprises waiting for you. | 我准备了那么多惊喜等着你 |
[00:22] | Olivia, I require legal counsel. | 奥利维亚 我需要法律顾问 |
[00:25] | Do not bring me into this any further. | 不要让我更深入此事 |
[00:27] | We’re just getting started. | 我们才刚拉开帷幕 |
[00:31] | If you want to see Joey, get in now. | 如果你想见乔伊的话 就快上车 |
[00:33] | I was told that I would see my son. Where is he? | 不是说可以见我儿子吗 他在哪 |
[00:34] | You don’t have to be afraid of me, Claire. | 你不必怕我 克莱尔 |
[00:36] | You have to trust me. | 你得相信我 |
[00:37] | Hey, Joey. You remember me? | 乔伊 还记得我吗 |
[00:40] | Do not move. | 不许动 |
[00:44] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[00:46] | Place is surrounded by cops. | 房子被警察包围 |
[00:48] | No way out. | 毫无出路 |
[00:49] | Come on. We got to go. | 快来 我们得走了 |
[00:51] | What’s taking her so long? | 她怎么去了那么久 |
[00:53] | I looked all over the place! | 我都找遍了 |
[00:54] | She and Joey are both gone. | 她和乔伊都不见了 |
[00:57] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[00:57] | Joey, we’re here to help you. | 乔伊 我们是来帮你的 |
[01:00] | I’m with roderick. Let’s go. | 我是罗德里克的人 快走吧 |
[01:02] | Stop right there! | 不许动 |
[01:04] | No. Joey, no! Wait! | 不 乔伊 不 等等 |
[01:28] | Where are we? | 这是哪里 |
[01:32] | I thought we were going to see my mom. | 不是要去见我妈妈吗 |
[01:34] | We are, | 没错 |
[01:35] | but I need to meet a friend first. | 但我得先见个朋友 |
[01:37] | We have to meet your friend here? | 我们得来这见你朋友 |
[01:39] | Yes. He’s gonna help us, ok? | 对 他会帮我们的 |
[01:42] | We won’t be long. | 不会耽搁太久 |
[01:43] | What about Jacob and Paul? | 雅各布和保罗呢 |
[01:44] | Aren’t they coming, too? | 他们不一起来吗 |
[01:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:50] | What about all the bad guys? | 那些坏人呢 |
[01:52] | Aren’t they still looking for us? | 他们不找我们了吗 |
[01:53] | – No. – How do you know? | -不找了 -你怎么知道 |
[01:55] | Joey, please stop. | 乔伊 别问了 |
[02:00] | Everything’s gonna be ok. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[02:03] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[02:15] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[02:17] | I’ve been waiting for you. | 我一直在等你 |
[02:24] | I was told to come here. | 有人让我过来的 |
[02:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:27] | It’s about time you showed up. | 你也该出现了 |
[02:31] | My name is Bo. | 我叫波 |
[02:33] | Go pull your truck in there. | 把你的卡车停进去 |
[02:36] | I have to go use the bathroom. | 我要上厕所 |
[02:38] | We’ve been driving all night. | 我们连夜开车赶路 |
[02:41] | You got a little boys’ room? | 你这有厕所吗 |
[02:44] | Through the office. | 穿过办公室就是 |
[02:48] | Go ahead, Joey. | 去吧 乔伊 |
[03:18] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[03:47] | Please! Please! | 求求你 |
[03:49] | Help me, please. | 帮帮我 求你了 |
[03:50] | Don’t leave me here. | 不要丢下我 |
[03:52] | Don’t leave me. Please come back! | 不要走 求求你快回来 |
[03:55] | Come back, come back, come back! | 回来呀 不要走 |
[04:05] | Oh, god! | 天啊 |
[04:07] | Guards! Guards! Help! | 警卫 警卫 帮帮我 |
[04:11] | Hey. Come on, come on. | 好了 住手 |
[04:14] | Ryan Hardy’s assault resulted in 3 broken fingers. | 莱恩·哈迪的殴打致使三根手指骨折 |
[04:17] | As I’m sure you’re aware, warden, | 我知道你清楚 典狱长 |
[04:19] | this is a clear violation of my client’s | 这明显侵犯了我委托人 |
[04:20] | Eighth Amendment rights. | 《宪法第八修正案》的有关权利 |
[04:22] | I’m aware. | 我清楚 |
[04:23] | The FBI’s behavior was unwarranted. | 联邦调查局的行为是未经授权的 |
[04:25] | We have case law precedence, | 我们的诉求包括判例法先例 |
[04:26] | federal tort and civil liberties claims. | 联邦侵权和公民自由权 |
[04:28] | Just exactly what do you want, Miss Warren? | 你就直说你的要求吧 沃伦小姐 |
[04:32] | I’ll let my client tell you himself. | 我的委托人会亲自告诉你 |
[04:35] | Mr. Carroll. | 卡罗先生 |
[04:37] | First, warden Montero | 首先 蒙特罗典狱长 |
[04:40] | and other important people, thank you. | 以及其他贵宾 谢谢你们 |
[04:44] | Thank you for allowing me | 谢谢你们给我这个机会 |
[04:46] | the opportunity to share the injustices | 让我能够倾诉 |
[04:51] | that have been inflicted upon me. | 自身受到的不公正对待 |
[04:58] | He said his name was Charlie, | 他说他叫查理 |
[05:00] | and he told me that he was hired to follow me | 他告诉我乔雇他来跟踪我 |
[05:02] | and to report back to Joe. | 并将我的行踪向乔汇报 |
[05:04] | He had photos and video, | 他拍摄了照片和视频 |
[05:06] | and he–he said he was gonna take me to Joey. | 他还说会带我去见乔伊 |
[05:09] | And you believed him. | 你相信他了 |
[05:11] | Yes, I did. | 对 我相信了 |
[05:13] | He had this honor about him | 他有一种特有的荣誉感 |
[05:14] | like he was living up to some code of conduct, | 好像一直在坚守某种行为准则 |
[05:16] | definitely military. | 绝对是军人作风 |
[05:21] | Um, marines or army or something. | 海军陆战队 陆军或是其他部队 |
[05:24] | He said that he was waiting to hear | 他说他在等一个 |
[05:25] | from someone named Roderick for orders. | 叫罗德里克的人下命令 |
[05:27] | Tea. | 给你茶 |
[05:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[05:33] | Roderick? | 罗德里克 |
[05:34] | Um, yeah. I’m sure it’s an alias. | 对 我确定这是化名 |
[05:37] | Roderick Usher– it’s from Poe’s | 罗德里克·厄舍 源于坡的著作 |
[05:39] | “Fall of the House of Usher.” | 《厄舍古屋的倒塌》 |
[05:40] | When we were at the farmhouse, | 当我们在农舍时 |
[05:41] | Emma got a call from this Roderick. | 爱玛接到过这个罗德里克的电话 |
[05:43] | Cult leaders often have a second in command, | 邪教领袖通常会有一位副手听候派遣 |
[05:45] | someone to oversee, manages the cult. | 一个监督并管理邪教的人 |
[05:48] | Do you even know how many people are involved in this? | 你知道到底有多少人牵扯其中吗 |
[05:51] | I mean, are we talking fans or prison groupies | 这些人是崇拜者或监狱追星族 |
[05:54] | or people with serious mental disorders? | 还是一群精神严重错乱的人 |
[05:56] | And do we know how many of them have killed? | 我们知不知道他们到底杀了多少人 |
[05:58] | Truth is, we don’t know, | 事实是 我们不清楚 |
[05:59] | but it’s a lot bigger than we thought, | 但数字比我们想象中大得多 |
[06:00] | more pervasive. | 几乎无处不在 |
[06:01] | Miss Matthews, can I count on you not to engage | 马修斯小姐 希望你不要再跟乔的信徒 |
[06:03] | with any more of Joe’s followers? | 有任何接触 可以吗 |
[06:05] | No, you can’t, | 不行 |
[06:07] | not any more than I can count on you to find my son. | 就像我不再指望你们能找到我儿子 |
[06:09] | Claire… | 克莱尔 |
[06:11] | I don’t know what I would do in your situation, | 如果换做是我 我不知道会作何反应 |
[06:14] | so I will just ask you to inform us | 所以如果再有人跟你联系 |
[06:16] | if anyone makes contact with you again. | 我只希望你能通知我们 |
[06:27] | You have to find this guy–Charlie. | 你得找到这个叫查理的人 |
[06:29] | I’m–I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:30] | Don’t. Just find him. | 不用 找到他就行 |
[06:32] | He knows where they took Joey. | 他知道乔伊会被带去哪 |
[06:49] | When is Charlie coming? | 查理什么时候来 |
[07:05] | There you are. | 你回来了 |
[07:07] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[07:12] | Hey. Everything ok, honey? | 没出什么事吧 亲爱的 |
[07:15] | There was a girl. | 那里有个女孩 |
[07:16] | She’s locked in a cage back there. | 她被锁在笼子里 |
[07:18] | She’s scared. We have to help her. | 很害怕 我们得帮她 |
[07:19] | There’s a what? | 有个什么 |
[07:20] | We have to help her. | 我们得帮她 |
[07:22] | You’re not supposed to go back there! | 你不应该去那 |
[07:26] | She’s none of your business. | 她不关你的事 |
[07:32] | You don’t go back there, ok? | 不要去那里 听见了吗 |
[07:37] | You understand? | 明白了吗 |
[07:46] | Stay right here. | 待在这里 |
[07:49] | Why do you have a girl in a cage? | 为什么会有个姑娘被锁在笼子里 |
[07:52] | Is there something that I should know about? | 你是不是有事瞒着我 |
[07:53] | It’s none of your business neither. | 这也不关你的事 |
[07:58] | Why don’t we just wait? | 我们只要等着就行 |
[08:01] | Less talking and…just wait. | 少说话 就这么等着 |
[08:08] | You can’t do this, Gene. | 不能这么做 吉恩 |
[08:10] | I’ve already discussed it with Director Franklin. | 我已经和富兰克林局长谈过了 |
[08:12] | Look. I understand that some lines may have been crossed, | 我知道有些事可能做得是有点过了 |
[08:16] | but this doesn’t make any sense. | 但这么做没有意义 |
[08:17] | We’re talking about a convicted serial killer here. | 这个人可是连环杀手 |
[08:19] | Carroll makes a convincing case for prison abuse. | 卡罗有足够证据表明他受到了监狱虐待 |
[08:22] | I do not need that kind of liability. | 我不想受到这种指控 |
[08:24] | What’s going on here? | 发生什么事了 |
[08:25] | Look. Just give me the time | 给我点时间 |
[08:27] | to speak with the Justice Department, | 让我去和司法部门谈 |
[08:28] | find a better alternative. | 想一个更好的解决办法 |
[08:30] | It’s too late for that. Excuse me. | 来不及了 抱歉 |
[08:32] | And I’d suggest you do something about this man | 另外 我建议你处理好这个男人的问题 |
[08:34] | before he does more damage. | 免得他做出什么更难以挽回的事 |
[08:36] | This is on you, Mr. Hardy. | 这件事都是你的责任 哈迪先生 |
[08:40] | What is he talking about? What’s going on? | 他这是什么意思 怎么了 |
[08:42] | The warden just granted Joe Carroll’s | 典狱长刚刚同意了乔·卡罗 |
[08:44] | request for a transfer. | 转监的要求 |
[08:45] | He’s leaving. | 他要走了 |
[08:46] | Wha–what? When? | 什么 什么时候 |
[08:47] | Immediately. | 马上 |
[08:48] | They’re preparing to move him now. | 他们正在准备移送他 |
[09:02] | Joe Carroll, you’ve been remanded into the custody | 乔·卡罗 你已经被移送至 |
[09:05] | of the Jesup County Federal Correctional Facility | 乔治亚州杰塞普县 |
[09:07] | of the State of Georgia. | 联邦监狱的看管之下 |
[09:13] | You mind giving us the room? | 能让我们独处一会吗 |
[09:15] | He’s all yours. | 交给你了 |
[09:21] | I don’t believe we’ve had the pleasure. | 不敢相信我还有这种荣幸 |
[09:24] | Oh! Ryan. | 莱恩 |
[09:26] | Come for your farewell visit. | 是来跟我道别的吗 |
[09:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:33] | Well, I couldn’t let you leave | 怎么能不跟你打声招呼 |
[09:35] | without saying a proper good-bye. | 就这么让你走了呢 |
[09:37] | So why the transfer, Joe? | 为什么要转监 乔 |
[09:39] | What’s in Georgia, huh? | 乔治亚州有什么 |
[09:42] | You have friends there? | 那里有你的朋友 |
[09:44] | Is that where the cult is, | 是不是你的信徒在那里 |
[09:46] | Your good buddy Roderick? | 你的好朋友罗德里克 |
[09:48] | Roderick? Roderick. No. | 罗德里克 罗德里克 不认识 |
[09:51] | Sorry. Name doesn’t ring a bell. | 抱歉 对这个名字没印象 |
[09:54] | Tell me about Claire. | 跟我说说克莱尔 |
[09:56] | How did she react when you failed to rescue our son? | 你没能救出我们的儿子她作何反应 |
[10:00] | Was she upset? | 很难过吗 |
[10:01] | Has she rejected you yet? | 她拒绝你了吗 |
[10:04] | It’s ok, Ryan. | 没关系的 莱恩 |
[10:06] | Every great love must be tested after all. | 所有伟大的爱情都要经历考验 |
[10:09] | You know, that’s strange. | 很奇怪 |
[10:12] | I say the name Roderick, | 我说了罗德里克的名字 |
[10:13] | and you immediately change the subject. | 你立刻就转移了话题 |
[10:16] | Hmm. I’m so gonna miss these little chats. | 我会非常怀念这次谈话的 |
[10:23] | We need to take him down for processing. | 我们要带他走了 |
[10:38] | Good-bye, Ryan. | 再见 莱恩 |
[10:41] | I want to go. I really think | 我想去 我认为应该由我 |
[10:42] | that I should be supervising the transfer. | 来负责监督这次转监 |
[10:44] | The U.S. Marshals are supervising the transfer. | 法警会负责监督这次转监 |
[10:46] | They agreed to let me accompany them. | 他们同意让我同行 |
[10:48] | No. Listen. I got to be there. | 不 听着 我必须去 |
[10:49] | You can’t. | 你不能去 |
[10:51] | Look. I know that we are all upset and disappointed | 我们对于在农舍里发生的事情 |
[10:55] | about what happened at the farmhouse, | 都感到很失望 |
[10:58] | but we got this. | 但我们能行 |
[11:00] | I will make sure nothing goes wrong. | 我会确保一切顺利 |
[11:13] | Mike. | 麦克 |
[11:16] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[11:18] | I need you to look into warden Montero. | 我要你调查一下蒙特罗典狱长 |
[11:21] | You think the warden’s been compromised? | 你认为典狱长被收买了 |
[11:23] | I don’t know what to think, | 我不知道 |
[11:24] | but something’s not right. | 但这其中一定有问题 |
[11:36] | So how do you know Roderick? | 你怎么认识罗德里克的 |
[11:41] | I do things for him from time to time. | 我偶尔帮他做些事情 |
[11:43] | What kind of things? | 什么事情 |
[11:56] | Are you still in there? | 你还在里面吗 |
[11:58] | I’m Joey. I’ve got the keys. | 我叫乔伊 我拿到钥匙了 |
[12:00] | Let me get you out. | 我会放你出去 |
[12:01] | Joey, I’m Dana. | 乔伊 我叫戴娜 |
[12:03] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[12:06] | I knew you’d come back. | 我就知道你会回来 |
[12:13] | Do you know Joe Carroll? | 你认识乔·卡罗吗 |
[12:15] | I know who he is, | 我知道他是谁 |
[12:17] | but I’m not a part of his little club. | 但我不是他小团体中的一员 |
[12:24] | Where’s the kid? | 孩子去哪了 |
[12:26] | Joey? | 乔伊 |
[12:28] | Joey? | 乔伊 |
[12:33] | – Please hurry. – I am. | -请快一点 -我正尽力 |
[12:35] | You–you can do it. | 你能行的 |
[12:41] | Got it! | 好了 |
[12:47] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[12:53] | Oh. What are you waiting for? | 你在等什么 |
[12:54] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[13:07] | What did you just do? | 你刚刚做了什么 |
[13:09] | How’d you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[13:11] | Why did you do that? | 为什么这么做 |
[13:16] | You come back here! | 你给我回来 |
[13:23] | Come here! | 回来 |
[13:24] | Come back here! | 回来 |
[13:32] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[13:43] | Joey! | 乔伊 |
[13:52] | All right, Joey. I’m not gonna hurt you. | 好了 乔伊 我不会伤害你的 |
[13:58] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[14:02] | Come here! | 过来 |
[14:03] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[14:04] | Come here. | 过来 |
[14:06] | I told you not to go back there! | 我告诉过你别到那里去 |
[14:07] | Why did you do that? Why did you do that? | 你为什么要那么做 为什么 |
[14:10] | Touch him again, and you’re dead! | 你敢再动他一下 我就杀了你 |
[14:16] | Joey, come here. | 乔伊 过来 |
[14:21] | Denise! | 蒂妮丝 |
[14:23] | Oh! Joey, run! | 乔伊 快跑 |
[14:26] | Aah! Noooo! | 不 |
[14:33] | What the hell is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[15:15] | Everything ok out there? | 那边都准备好了吗 |
[15:16] | All set. | 准备就绪了 |
[15:17] | Chopper’s inbound now. | 直升机已经达到 |
[15:21] | Ok. They’re locking him in the transport vehicle. | 好的 他们把他锁在押运车里 |
[15:28] | Prisoner is in the transport. | 囚犯进入押运车了 |
[15:29] | Securing all doors now. | 把守好所有出口 |
[16:01] | Hey. What’d you find out? | 你发现了什么 |
[16:02] | Well, he looks clean. | 他看起来很清白 |
[16:04] | No known association with anybody | 跟任何探视过乔·卡罗的人 |
[16:05] | that’s ever visited Joe Carroll, | 都没什么联系 |
[16:07] | But I did find one thing. | 但我发现了一件事 |
[16:08] | The Warden’s got a teenage daughter enrolled in college. | 典狱长有个十几岁的女儿在上大学 |
[16:13] | You thinking what I’m thinking? | 你跟我想的一样吗 |
[16:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:17] | Warden Montero. | 蒙特罗典狱长 |
[16:19] | I really don’t have time, Hardy. | 我真的没时间 哈迪 |
[16:20] | I have a question about Joe Carroll’s transfer. | 我有个关于乔·卡罗转监的问题 |
[16:22] | We’ve already been through this. | 我们已经讨论过了 |
[16:23] | Humor us. | 迁就一下我们吧 |
[16:24] | You’re the reason that man got transferred, | 这个人转监完全是你的责任 |
[16:26] | not me. | 不是我 |
[16:26] | Ok. So this has nothing to do with your daughter Dana. | 好了 这跟你女儿戴娜无关 |
[16:30] | Where is she, Warden? | 她在哪 典狱长 |
[16:31] | She’s in school. | 她在学校里 |
[16:33] | Hoberman college. | 霍伯曼大学 |
[16:34] | That’s right. | 对 |
[16:35] | She hasn’t been to class in over two days. | 她两天没去上课了 |
[16:38] | This morning, her boyfriend filed | 今天早上 她男朋友 |
[16:39] | a missing persons report with campus security. | 去学校保安处填写了一份人员失踪报告 |
[16:40] | Well, I wasn’t aware of that. | 我不清楚 |
[16:41] | I’ll look into it right away. | 我马上查 |
[16:42] | Joe Carroll’s people threatened you, didn’t they? | 乔·卡罗的人威胁过你 是吗 |
[16:45] | They forced you to authorize his transfer, huh? | 他们逼你批准他转监 |
[16:47] | Mr. Hardy, I understand that you’re here | 哈迪先生 我知道你是代表 |
[16:50] | at the behalf of the FBI, | 联调局过来的 |
[16:51] | But you’re skating on very thin ice. | 但你现在是在铤而走险 |
[16:52] | Do not push me. | 别逼我 |
[17:04] | You buying it? | 你信吗 |
[17:04] | Not for a second. | 完全不信 |
[17:06] | I want to know everything about him, | 我想知道关于他的一切 |
[17:07] | Where he goes, who he talks to, everything. | 他去哪里 跟谁交谈 所有一切 |
[17:16] | What’s taking so long? | 为什么拖了这么久 |
[17:19] | We’re waiting for word that it’s safe to move. | 我们在等待安全转移的命令 |
[17:21] | Why do we have to wait here? | 我们为什么得在这里等 |
[17:23] | What about that guy bo? | 叫波的那家伙是怎么回事 |
[17:26] | Is he part of this? | 他也参与了吗 |
[17:28] | When we set up the web site, | 我们成立网站后 |
[17:29] | we found a lot of people like Bo, | 有很多像波一样的人出现 |
[17:32] | useful but in a limited way. | 能派上用场 但很有局限性 |
[17:34] | He’s not part of everything, | 他不属于我们的一份子 |
[17:36] | and he won’t be coming with us. | 也不会跟我们一起走 |
[17:38] | He’s got that girl in a cage. | 他把那女孩关了起来 |
[17:40] | The girl is very important. | 那个女孩现在至关重要 |
[17:43] | Her name is Dana. She’s our leverage. | 她叫戴娜 是我们的筹码 |
[17:45] | She’s gonna ensure that we all make it home safe tonight. | 她能保证我们平安度过今晚 |
[17:50] | You know the people there? | 你认识那里的人吗 |
[17:52] | A few. | 认识几个 |
[17:53] | Some of my buddies that I signed up with, | 他们是我雇来的哥们 |
[17:56] | friends of Roderick’s. | 也是罗德里克的朋友 |
[17:58] | What–what about your friends– | 那你的朋友呢 |
[18:02] | Paul and Jacob? | 保罗和雅各布 |
[18:04] | What happened to them? | 他们怎么样了 |
[18:12] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[18:15] | I didn’t mean to, uh… | 我不是故意问的 |
[18:22] | We do what we have to do. | 我们各尽其责 |
[18:35] | Run it again. | 再放一遍 |
[18:40] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[18:41] | Going through the stuff we confiscated | 在检查我们从查理的仓库 |
[18:42] | from Charlie’s warehouse. | 没收的物品 |
[18:43] | I found a bunch of surveillance footage all spliced together, | 我找到大量经过剪辑的监控录像带 |
[18:45] | and one was marked “Detention Center.” | 其中一个上面注明”拘留中心” |
[18:47] | Wait. It’s from here? | 等等 居然有这里的 |
[18:50] | Well, that’s the prison’s exit. | 那是监狱出口 |
[18:51] | Why would Charlie have video of that? | 查理怎么会有那里的录像 |
[18:55] | Do you have access to the surveillance footage | 你能弄到押送乔·卡罗的 |
[18:57] | of Joe Carroll’s transfer vehicle just as he left? | 那辆车的刚离开时的录像吗 |
[18:59] | Uh, yes. I think I do. | 应该没问题 |
[19:01] | Pull it up, the same point, | 放出同一段时间的录像 |
[19:01] | exiting the sally port. | 就放他们出门的那段 |
[19:07] | Look there. Look at that. | 看那儿 看那个 |
[19:08] | Run that back. Enhance that. | 倒回去 放大画面 |
[19:12] | There. That’s an edit. | 那里被剪辑过 |
[19:19] | The warden hijacked the surveillance footage. | 典狱长调包了监控录像 |
[19:22] | Ryan, the warden just left the building, | 莱恩 典狱长刚离开那栋楼 |
[19:23] | said he was taking the rest of the day off. | 他说要请半天假 |
[19:25] | Get parker on the phone now. | 立刻让帕克接电话 |
[19:36] | Agent Parker. | 帕克探员 |
[19:37] | Joe’s not in the transport vehicle. | 乔根本没上押运车 |
[19:39] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[19:40] | Stop the transfer, check the truck. | 停下押运车 检查车厢 |
[19:42] | He’s not in there. | 他不在里面 |
[19:43] | That’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[19:44] | The warden and his men have been compromised. | 典狱长和手下已经妥协了 |
[19:46] | Do it! | 快查 |
[19:49] | You need to stop, check on the prisoner. | 请停下 我们要检查囚犯 |
[19:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:51] | Stop now. | 立刻停下 |
[20:10] | Open up. | 开门 |
[20:15] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[20:16] | Need you to open the vehicle. | 我要你打车门 |
[20:17] | I’m not really authorized to do that, ma’am. | 我没有权力这么做 长官 |
[20:19] | I’m authorizing you. | 我给你授权 |
[20:21] | That’s not how it works. | 这样不合章法 |
[20:24] | It’s not a request. | 这不是请求 |
[20:38] | What the hell is your problem? | 你到底在搞什么鬼 |
[20:42] | What did you do? | 你都干了什么 |
[20:44] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[20:52] | Open the trunk. | 把后备箱打开 |
[20:56] | You’re gonna get my daughter killed. | 你会害我女儿被杀的 |
[20:58] | Open the trunk. | 打开后备箱 |
[21:30] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[21:31] | Where the hell is he? | 他到底在哪 |
[21:59] | Thank you, Olivia. | 谢谢你 奥利维亚 |
[22:07] | She’s my daughter. | 她是我的女儿 |
[22:09] | They’re gonna kill her. | 他们会杀了她的 |
[22:11] | They won’t. | 不会的 |
[22:12] | They need her alive to guarantee Joe’s safety, | 她活着才能保证乔的安全 |
[22:14] | so just tell us what you did, | 所以把实话说出来 |
[22:16] | and we can save your daughter and stop joe. | 我们可以救出你女儿 阻止乔 |
[22:28] | His lawyer Olivia Warren. | 他的律师奥利维亚·沃伦 |
[22:31] | They told me to hand Joe off to her. | 他们让我把乔交给她 |
[22:39] | Cuff him. | 把他拷上 |
[22:46] | We need a current location | 我们需要乔·卡罗的律师 |
[22:47] | for Olivia Warren, Joe Carroll’s lawyer. | 奥利维亚·沃伦的当前地址 |
[22:48] | Tell Mitchell to ping Warren’s cell phone. | 让米切尔追踪沃伦的手机 |
[22:50] | If it’s on, that’s our best chance. | 如果手机开着 就能找到她了 |
[22:51] | Tell boy wonder thanks for the help, but I’m already on it. | 替我谢谢小神童支招 不过我早就在查了 |
[22:53] | She says she’s already– | 她说她早就… |
[22:54] | Yeah, no. I heard that. | 我听到了 |
[22:57] | Found it. She’s in Richmond, driving, | 找到了 她在里士满 |
[22:59] | headed southeast on 12th street toward Cary Ave. | 从12号大街东南方向凯利大道行驶 |
[23:02] | – Great. – I’ll call for backup. | -很好 -我这就叫支援 |
[23:04] | – Southeast– – Yeah. I heard that, too. | -东南方向 -我也听到了 |
[23:14] | You seem a bit nervous, Olivia. | 你似乎有点紧张啊 奥利维亚 |
[23:17] | That’s because I’m presently committing at least 7 felonies. | 那是因为我现在至少犯了七项重罪 |
[23:22] | How much further? | 还有多远 |
[23:24] | Oh. Just a few more minutes. | 还有几分钟就到了 |
[23:39] | You’re not supposed to be out here. | 你不应该在这的 |
[23:43] | Denise thinks I’m reading my book. | 蒂妮丝以为我在看书 |
[23:47] | She said you were going to take me to see my mom. | 她说你要带我去见我妈妈 |
[23:50] | Doesn’t sound like you believe her. | 你好像不太相信她 |
[23:54] | She’s telling you the truth. | 她说的是实话 |
[23:56] | I was just with your mom, you know? | 我之前还跟你妈妈在一起 知道吗 |
[23:57] | You were? | 真的吗 |
[23:58] | Yup. She wouldn’t stop talking about you. | 对 她一直在谈论你 |
[24:00] | I was supposed to bring her here so you could see her. | 我本来准备带她来见你 |
[24:03] | What happened? | 出了什么事 |
[24:06] | I screwed up, | 我搞砸了 |
[24:08] | and, uh, let the bad guys get in the way. | 让坏人得手了 |
[24:14] | She ok? | 她没事吧 |
[24:16] | Oh. Yeah. Yeah, yeah. | 没事 |
[24:19] | She’s fine. | 她很好 |
[24:21] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[24:24] | It’s gonna take a little bit longer | 你要想见她 |
[24:25] | before you can see her, ok? | 还得再等等 明白吗 |
[24:28] | I’m sorry about that. | 对不起 |
[24:31] | Ok? | 明白吗 |
[24:33] | Will you tell me the truth? | 你会跟我说实话吗 |
[24:36] | What’s really going on? | 到底发生了什么事 |
[24:40] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[24:42] | That girl, will she be ok? | 那个女孩 她会没事吗 |
[24:48] | Would it make you feel better | 如果我向你保证她没事 |
[24:50] | if I promise you she’ll be ok? | 你会安心点吗 |
[24:53] | Yeah? Ok. | 好的 |
[24:56] | I give you my word, all right? | 我向你保证 好吗 |
[25:07] | Is this where you need to be? | 这是你要到的地方吗 |
[25:09] | Yes. | 对 |
[25:11] | I don’t think anyone followed us. | 我觉得没人在跟踪我们 |
[25:12] | I admire your positive attitude, Olivia, | 我欣赏你积极的态度 奥利维亚 |
[25:15] | but I don’t share your optimism. | 但我不像你这么乐观 |
[25:19] | There’s, uh, one more thing I need you to do for me. | 我还需要你 为我做一件事 |
[25:23] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[25:26] | Call Ryan Hardy. | 给莱恩·哈迪打电话 |
[25:28] | What? Why would I? | 什么 为什么 |
[25:30] | Do it. | 叫你打就打 |
[25:45] | FBI Dispatch. | 联调局调度中心 |
[25:46] | Hello. This is Olivia Warren. | 你好 我是奥利维亚·沃伦 |
[25:47] | I need to speak to Ryan Hardy. | 我要跟莱恩·哈迪通话 |
[25:49] | It’s an emergency. | 有紧急情况 |
[25:50] | I’ll connect you now. | 马上为你转接 |
[25:58] | Hello? | 你好 |
[25:58] | Mr. Hardy? | 哈迪先生 |
[25:59] | Olivia, where are you? | 奥利维亚 你在哪 |
[26:00] | Is–is Joe Carroll with you? | 乔·卡罗跟你在一起吗 |
[26:02] | Say these exact words to him– | 一字不差地重复我的话 |
[26:05] | Joe Carroll is killing me, | 乔·卡罗要杀我 |
[26:08] | and it’s because of you, Ryan. | 这都是因为你 莱恩 |
[26:10] | What?! | 什么 |
[26:10] | Tell him that I am killing you | 告诉他我要杀了你 |
[26:12] | and it’s because of him. | 这都是因为他 |
[26:13] | Don’t do it, Joe. | 别那么做 乔 |
[26:14] | Wait, Olivia. | 等等 奥利维亚 |
[26:15] | Please. No! | 求你 不要 |
[26:17] | Put Joe on the phone with me. | 让我和乔通话 |
[26:18] | Tell him, Olivia. | 告诉他 奥利维亚 |
[26:20] | Tell him it’s all his fault. | 告诉他这都是他的错 |
[26:22] | I won’t! | 我绝不 |
[26:23] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[26:24] | Tell him he can kill me. | 告诉他 他可以杀了我 |
[26:27] | Olivia? | 奥利维亚 |
[26:29] | Olivia? | 奥利维亚 |
[26:32] | No, wait, wait. | 不 等等 等等 |
[26:35] | I’m gonna be there soon. | 我马上就到 |
[26:36] | He can kill me. | 他可以杀了我 |
[26:38] | Olivia? | 奥利维亚 |
[26:41] | Olivia? Hello? Hello? | 奥利维亚 你还在吗 |
[26:45] | No. No, no! | 不不不 |
[26:49] | No! | 不 |
[26:52] | Hardy, hold on. | 哈迪 冷静点 |
[27:47] | FBI! | 联邦调查局 |
[27:52] | Anybody see anything? | 有人看到什么吗 |
[27:53] | Some guy got out of the car and ran in there. | 有个人从车里出来 跑进了那里 |
[27:55] | All right. Call 911! | 好的 打911报警 |
[28:03] | You see him? | 看见他了吗 |
[28:04] | Go that way. | 你去那边 |
[28:24] | I’m David. | 我是大卫 |
[28:25] | It’s a pleasure, sir. | 见到你很荣幸 先生 |
[28:29] | Weston, he’s up there! | 韦斯顿 他在上面 |
[28:32] | Get out of the way! Come on! | 所有人都闪开 快点 |
[28:33] | FBI! | 联邦调查局 |
[28:35] | Stay back! Stay back! | 退后 都退后 |
[28:38] | This way, sir. This way. | 这边走 先生 这边 |
[28:47] | Take the escalator. | 你走自动扶梯 |
[28:48] | Move! | 行动 |
[29:03] | What are– | 怎么 |
[29:04] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[29:26] | I’m Louise, sir. | 我是路易丝 先生 |
[29:31] | Nice to meet you, Louise. | 很高兴见到你 路易丝 |
[29:35] | Douglas, are you in the basement? Over. | 道格拉斯 你在地下室吗 完毕 |
[29:39] | Douglas, Douglas, do you copy? | 道格拉斯 道格拉斯 收到了吗 |
[30:31] | Oh, this is most baffling. | 可真让人不解 |
[30:34] | You, me, us here in this moment? | 你和我 现在这个情况 |
[30:40] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[30:41] | I kill you? | 杀了你吗 |
[30:43] | Now? | 现在 |
[30:49] | No. This is– this is all wrong. | 不 这样 这样不对 |
[30:52] | I mean, you can’t die in a parking garage. | 不能让你死在车库里 |
[30:54] | That would be most uneventful, | 这样太乏味了 |
[30:56] | hardly dramatic at all. | 太没戏剧性了 |
[30:57] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[31:00] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[31:03] | Really, you must admit it’s quandary, hmm? | 是吗 你不觉得矛盾吗 |
[31:06] | I so very much want you to live and see | 我非常 非常想让你活着亲眼目睹 |
[31:13] | all that’s about to happen. | 即将发生的一切 |
[31:16] | You see, as much as you’ve encountered up until this moment, | 你看 至今为止你经历了这么多 |
[31:21] | I don’t quite know how to tell you this, | 我不知道怎么说 |
[31:22] | but we have only just concluded | 但是我们才刚刚完成 |
[31:25] | the first part of our novel. | 小说的第一章节 |
[31:28] | Yes, Ryan. | 是的 莱恩 |
[31:30] | For 9 long years, | 漫漫九年 |
[31:33] | I have sat in my prison cell | 我坐在牢房里 |
[31:35] | outlining this entire story in my mind. | 思索构思着这个故事 |
[31:41] | I’ve meticulously planned all of it | 我一丝不苟地完成了计划 |
[31:44] | with a little help from my friends. | 当然少不了朋友的一点帮助 |
[31:47] | That’s a Beatles reference, by the way. | 顺便说一下 这句还是披头士的歌名呢 |
[31:53] | But I must say | 不过我得说 |
[31:54] | very, very much going according to plan. | 目前的进展 尽在我计划之中 |
[32:02] | We should leave now, sir. | 我们得走了 先生 |
[32:05] | There is so much more to come, Ryan. | 还有很多惊喜等着你 莱恩 |
[32:12] | I’ll be in touch. | 保持联系 |
[32:16] | Call me when you’re gone, | 等你走了打给我 |
[32:18] | and then I’ll let him go. | 我就放了他 |
[32:25] | Don’t even think about it. | 你别想耍花招 |
[32:33] | You can’t kill me. | 你不能杀我 |
[32:34] | Didn’t you hear what Joe just said? | 你没听到乔刚才说的话吗 |
[32:37] | He wants me alive. | 他要我活着 |
[32:40] | Then I’ll shoot you in the leg. | 那我就射你的腿 |
[32:43] | Don’t miss. | 最好别射偏 |
[32:45] | No! | 不 |
[33:36] | Ok. | 好 |
[33:37] | Yeah. We’ll be on the road in a few minutes. | 好 我们几分钟就出发 |
[33:40] | Clear to go. | 可以走了 |
[33:41] | It’s gonna take us a few hours to get there. | 要到那里还要几个小时 |
[33:44] | What about him? | 那他呢 |
[33:48] | And the girl? | 那个女孩呢 |
[33:51] | Give me a few minutes. | 给我几分钟 |
[33:52] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[34:01] | You need anything else? | 还需要什么吗 |
[34:03] | Need a word in private. | 我要单独跟你谈谈 |
[34:06] | Anything wrong? | 发生什么事了吗 |
[34:07] | No. Just some unfinished business. | 没 只是些未竟之事 |
[34:24] | The helicopter they used wasn’t registered. | 他们用的那架直升机没有注册 |
[34:26] | Local airport radar had them for a short time, | 当地机场的雷达曾追踪到他们 |
[34:28] | but they lost them. | 但是很快就失去信号了 |
[34:31] | Warden Montero’s in federal custody. | 蒙特罗典狱长已被联邦拘留 |
[34:33] | Anyone locate his daughter? | 有人找到他女儿的位置了吗 |
[34:34] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[34:35] | How are we supposed to find these people? | 我们要怎么找这些人 |
[34:37] | They’re nameless, faceless. | 不知其名 不知面貌 |
[34:39] | We’ll find them and break them. | 我们会找到他们 并摧毁他们 |
[34:45] | Let’s start with this guy right now. | 那就从这个人开始吧 |
[34:48] | I can’t let you hurt him, Ryan. | 我不能让你伤着他 莱恩 |
[34:50] | If we’re gonna end this, if we’re gonna find Joe, | 如果我们想结束这一切 抓住乔 |
[34:52] | we’re gonna find his son, the rest of them, | 找到他儿子 抓住其余那些家伙 |
[34:54] | we got to start doing things a different way. | 就得另谋他法 |
[35:08] | I’ll give you 5 minutes. | 给你五分钟时间 |
[35:19] | Guys, listen up. | 伙计们 听着 |
[35:23] | Fellas… | 伙计们 |
[35:25] | I need to speak to him. | 我得和他谈谈 |
[35:37] | So… | 怎么样 |
[35:39] | The boy… | 那个男孩 |
[35:41] | Joey Matthews… | 乔伊·马修斯 |
[35:44] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[35:50] | I’m not gonna tell you anything. | 我一个字都不会说的 |
[35:56] | You look like you’re in pain. | 你看起来挺痛苦啊 |
[35:58] | I can handle it. | 我受得了 |
[36:04] | That’s good to know. | 那就好 |
[36:37] | Need some bolt cutters! | 拿把断线钳来 |
[36:38] | We found the warden’s daughter. | 我们找到典狱官的女儿了 |
[36:39] | I’m gonna get you out of there. | 我会把你救出来的 |
[36:41] | She’s alive. Bring in the paramedics. | 她还活着 叫救护人员进来 |
[36:45] | Ok. Ok. I got you now. | 好了 好了 没事了 |
[36:47] | You’re ok now. You’re ok. | 没事了 没事了 |
[36:49] | We got you, we got you. | 我们救你来了 |
[36:51] | Hey, hey. Look at me. | 看着我 |
[36:54] | There was a little boy. | 你见过一个小男孩吗 |
[36:56] | Joey? | 乔伊 |
[36:57] | They–they took him. | 他们把他带走了 |
[36:58] | He–he–he was– he was trying to help me. | 他本来要救我的 |
[37:03] | Place is clear. | 这地方没其他人了 |
[37:04] | She’s the only one. | 只有她一个 |
[37:07] | It’s ok now. | 现在没事了 |
[37:09] | Come on. We’re gonna get you out of here. | 走吧 我们带你出去 |
[37:27] | Did they tell you where I’m going? | 他们跟你说我要去哪没有 |
[37:27] | Because they won’t tell me. | 他们不肯告诉我 |
[37:29] | Protective custody. | 保护性监禁 |
[37:31] | Better if I don’t know. | 不知道为好 |
[37:37] | So Joe’s free… | 乔倒是自由了 |
[37:38] | – Claire. – And now I get locked up. | -克莱尔 -我却要被关起来 |
[37:43] | It’s for your own safety. | 是为你的安全着想 |
[37:47] | And my son? | 那我儿子呢 |
[37:47] | I’m not giving up, Claire. | 我不会放弃的 克莱尔 |
[37:50] | That’s what he wants, | 这才是他的目的 |
[37:52] | but he’s not gonna win. | 但他不会得逞的 |
[37:56] | This isn’t a game, Ryan. | 这不是场游戏 莱恩 |
[37:58] | This is my life! | 这是我的生活 |
[37:59] | This is my son’s life! | 是我儿子的生活 |
[40:05] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[40:08] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[40:43] | Hey, Joey. | 乔伊 |
[40:47] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[40:50] | You’re my dad. | 你是我爸爸 |
[40:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:58] | Yeah, I’m your dad. | 我是你的爸爸 |