时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Carroll was convicted in 2004 | 于2004年被定罪的连环杀手卡罗 |
[00:03] | for the murders of 14 young women. | 谋害了14名年轻女性 |
[00:05] | I have so many surprises waiting for you. | 我准备了那么多惊喜等着你 |
[00:09] | Can you tell me who Roderick is? | 你能告诉我谁是罗德里克吗 |
[00:10] | He’s a friend of Joe’s. | 他是乔的朋友 |
[00:11] | What is Joe doing? Why do you listen to him? | 乔想要干什么 为什么你要听他的 |
[00:12] | He’s teaching me to feel my life. | 他教会了我感受生活 |
[00:15] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[00:15] | Federal agents! | 联邦探员 |
[00:16] | Get down now! | 趴在地上 |
[00:19] | I was just with your mom. | 我之前还跟你妈妈在一起 |
[00:20] | I was supposed to bring her here. | 我本来准备带她来见你 |
[00:21] | What happened? | 出了什么事 |
[00:21] | I screwed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[00:22] | What happened to Paul and Jacob? | 保罗和雅各布怎么样了 |
[00:24] | Why did you leave us? Emma! | 你为什么丢下我们 爱玛 |
[00:26] | The warden granted Joe Carroll’s | 典狱长刚刚同意了乔·卡罗 |
[00:28] | request for a transfer. | 转监的要求 |
[00:29] | He’s leaving. | 他要走了 |
[00:29] | Joe’s not in the transport vehicle. | 乔根本没上押运车 |
[00:31] | One of his people got to the warden. | 他的人收买了典狱长 |
[00:32] | Where the hell is he? | 他到底在哪 |
[00:34] | I’m David. | 我是大卫 |
[00:34] | It’s a pleasure, sir. | 见到你很荣幸 先生 |
[00:40] | So Joe’s free, | 乔倒是自由了 |
[00:41] | and now get locked up. | 我却要被关起来 |
[00:42] | Protective custody. | 保护性监禁 |
[00:43] | Better if I don’t know. | 不知道为好 |
[00:44] | Hey, Joey. | 乔伊 |
[00:45] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[00:47] | You’re my dad. | 你是我爸爸 |
[01:00] | Hey. Morning. | 早上好 |
[01:02] | You sleep all right? | 睡得好吗 |
[01:06] | I know you’re scared of me. | 我知道你害怕我 |
[01:09] | I sensed it | 昨晚 |
[01:10] | last night when I first arrived, | 我一到这儿就发现了 |
[01:14] | but I hope that will change, | 但我希望会有所改善 |
[01:16] | and you’ll give me another chance. | 希望你能再给我次机会 |
[01:22] | Nothing? Don’t want to speak to me? | 没什么话 想对我说吗 |
[01:28] | That’s OK. | 好吧 |
[01:30] | Look. I’m sorry your mother isn’t here. | 很抱歉你妈妈不在这里 |
[01:32] | She was meant to be. That was the plan, | 她本该过来 计划是那样 |
[01:34] | but then things just went a little… | 不过事情出了一些 |
[01:37] | awry. | 变化 |
[01:38] | I am doing everything I can to–to rectify that, | 我在尽全力纠正问题 |
[01:41] | but in the meantime, | 不过与此同时 |
[01:42] | I hope that you will… | 我希望你能 |
[01:45] | you will give me a chance to | 给我个机会来证明 |
[01:47] | prove that I am not a… | 我不是一个 |
[01:49] | a horrible man. | 坏人 |
[01:50] | And that I have the ability to be a rather– | 我能成为一个相当 |
[01:54] | a rather cool and fun guy– | 相当酷 相当有趣的 |
[01:56] | uh, dad. | 爸爸 |
[01:59] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[02:05] | Oh. Well, um, we’ll take things slow, huh? | 我们慢慢来 好吗 |
[02:11] | Well, that’s all for now. | 今天就到这里吧 |
[02:25] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[02:27] | He’s giving me the silent treatment. | 他在和我冷战 |
[02:31] | He needs to get to know you, that’s all. | 他需要慢慢了解你而已 |
[02:36] | Come. Everyone’s waiting. | 来吧 大家都等着呢 |
[02:39] | What for? | 等什么 |
[02:41] | For you. | 等你 |
[03:10] | Good morning, everybody. | 大家早上好 |
[03:18] | 联邦拘留中心 维吉尼亚州 里士满 | |
[03:20] | A suspect instrumental in Carroll’s escape | 一名协助卡罗越狱的受伤嫌犯 |
[03:23] | was wounded and taken into custody. | 现已被警方羁押 |
[03:25] | Several deaths have already | 这名越狱犯 |
[03:26] | been attributed to the escaped killer. | 已经造成多起命案 |
[03:30] | Carroll has escaped twice. | 卡罗越狱两次了 |
[03:32] | This time, he flew away in a helicopter. | 这次 他坐直升机飞走了 |
[03:34] | There’s no way to spin that. | 简直匪夷所思 |
[03:36] | This is a bureau nightmare, people. | 各位 这是联调局的噩梦 |
[03:38] | From now on, we have a new protocol. | 从现在起 我们有新的规则 |
[03:40] | All investigations will need to be approved by me. | 所有调查都必须经我批准 |
[03:42] | Now I apologize in advance for being a control freak, | 我先为我的专政向大家道歉 |
[03:46] | but that’s the way we’re doing things. | 但无规矩不成方圆 |
[03:50] | So I see Quantico sent in a new guy. | 匡蒂科又派了个人来 |
[03:52] | Nick Donovan, top of the food chain. | 尼克·多诺万 高层人物 |
[03:54] | Director Franklin brought him in to supervise us. | 富兰克林局长让他来监督我们 |
[03:56] | So it’s official. | 看来是正式的了 |
[03:58] | The bureau’s freaking out. | 局里坐不住了 |
[03:59] | Everyone’s freaking out, Ryan. | 没有人还坐得住 莱恩 |
[04:01] | Carroll escaped twice. | 卡罗越狱两次了 |
[04:02] | Have you turned on the TV? The news is insane. | 你看电视了吗 新闻都疯了 |
[04:04] | What about Claire? Are we sure she’s safe? | 克莱尔怎么样 能确保她的安全吗 |
[04:06] | Has anyone spoken to her? | 有人找她谈了吗 |
[04:07] | Who’s got her detail, Turner? | 谁在保护她 特纳吗 |
[04:08] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[04:09] | It’s protective custody. | 那可是保护性监禁 |
[04:11] | I don’t have that kind of clearance. | 我没那么高的权限 |
[04:12] | How about the guy we have in custody, | 那我们抓住的那个人呢 |
[04:13] | The acolyte from Joe’s escape? | 乔越狱的帮手 |
[04:15] | I need to question him. | 我得询问他 |
[04:16] | You mean, the one you tortured? | 你是说被你严刑逼供的那位吗 |
[04:19] | I got information. | 我问出供词了 |
[04:20] | He did. | 的确 |
[04:22] | We found the warden’s daughter, | 我们找到了典狱长的女儿 |
[04:23] | and she is safe as a result. | 最后她平安无事 |
[04:27] | Ryan, nice to meet you. | 莱恩 很高兴见到你 |
[04:31] | Have you run prints on the guy? | 你查那家伙的指纹了吗 |
[04:32] | Yeah. We got nothing. | 查了 什么都没找到 |
[04:34] | This cult is doing a very good job | 这个邪教把他们的身份 |
[04:36] | of wiping their identities clean. | 隐藏得非常好 |
[04:37] | That’s why we need to speak to him, | 所以我们要审讯他 |
[04:38] | to find out who and where this Roderick guy is. | 问出这个罗德里克的身份和藏身地 |
[04:41] | Ryan, we appreciate your help, | 莱恩 我们很感谢你的帮助 |
[04:44] | but you were brought in as a consultant, | 但你在这里的身份是顾问 |
[04:45] | and I think it’s time you adopt | 我认为你现在做的 |
[04:47] | more of a consulting presence. | 远远超出了顾问的管辖范围 |
[04:48] | Uh, Carroll is the one who made Ryan | 莱恩这么做完全是因为 |
[04:50] | more than a consultant. | 卡罗的原因 |
[04:51] | I’m aware of that, | 我明白 |
[04:52] | but Ryan is no longer an agent with the FBI. | 但莱恩已不再是联邦调查局的探员 |
[04:55] | Oh, come on! You know as well as I do that– | 得了吧 你明明跟我一样清楚 |
[04:57] | No, it’s ok. He’s right. | 不 没事的 他说得没错 |
[05:00] | I’m here to consult. | 我是来当顾问的 |
[05:02] | This has become a bureau nightmare, right? | 这真是局里的噩梦 不是吗 |
[05:04] | I’m a liability. | 我就是个累赘 |
[05:05] | I’ll just, uh–I’ll be in the other room… | 我会待在别的房间 |
[05:09] | consulting. | 充当顾问 |
[05:20] | Everything ok? | 没事吧 |
[05:22] | Nobody likes me. | 没人喜欢我 |
[05:23] | Well, you’re inconsistent and extreme, | 你反复无常并爱走极端 |
[05:26] | and people don’t know how to respond to you. | 大家不知道该如何与你相处 |
[05:28] | I was joking. | 我开玩笑呢 |
[05:29] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:30] | We need to bring our suspect up for questioning. | 我们得把嫌疑人带来审问 |
[05:32] | I want to talk to him. | 我想跟他谈谈 |
[05:33] | No can do. | 做不到 |
[05:34] | Donovan’s gonna do it. | 多诺万亲自去审 |
[05:36] | He insisted. | 他坚决要求的 |
[05:37] | Great. | 好极了 |
[05:41] | I didn’t realize there were so many people. | 没想到会有这么多人 |
[05:44] | I’ve been cooped up at the farmhouse. | 我一直都困在农舍里 |
[05:47] | Well, I wanted Joey to be comfortable. | 我想给乔伊找个舒适的地方 |
[05:51] | I know he trusts you. | 我知道他很信任你 |
[05:53] | This would have overwhelmed him. | 否则他会不知所措的 |
[05:59] | Any word from Jacob and Paul? | 雅各布和保罗有消息吗 |
[06:02] | No. They haven’t called, | 没有 他们没打过电话 |
[06:05] | and there’s been nothing on the news. | 新闻上也没有任何消息 |
[06:08] | Well, I take that as a good sign | 我认为这说明他们 |
[06:10] | that they’re somewhere safe. | 正安全地藏在某个地方 |
[06:16] | You know, I will never forget | 我永远都不会忘记 |
[06:17] | what you’ve done for me. | 你为我所做的一切 |
[06:21] | I have my son because of you. | 多亏了你 我才能和儿子团聚 |
[06:26] | What the… | 怎么回事 |
[06:34] | Joe Carroll. | 乔·卡罗 |
[06:41] | How the hell are you? | 你他妈怎么样 |
[06:46] | Roderick! | 罗德里克 |
[06:48] | I got here as soon as I could. | 我尽快赶来了 |
[06:52] | It is good to see you. | 见到你真是太好了 |
[06:56] | I’m Roderick. | 我是罗德里克 |
[06:57] | You must be Emma. | 你一定是爱玛 |
[06:58] | Nice to meet you in person. | 很高兴见到你本人 |
[07:00] | Darling. | 亲爱的 |
[07:01] | Easy on the charm, Roderick. | 别乱放电 罗德里克 |
[07:05] | So far, everything has worked out as planned. | 目前为止 一切都按原计划进行 |
[07:08] | Yeah, sure, there’s been a few hiccups along the way. | 当然了 中间有一些小波澜 |
[07:10] | Ryan Hardy has kept us on our toes. | 莱恩·哈迪让我们不得不谨慎行事 |
[07:13] | But you’ve improvised quite nicely. | 但你一直随机应变 |
[07:16] | I’m in your debt, my friend. | 我欠你这份情 朋友 |
[07:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:20] | I’m the one that owes you. | 我才是欠你情的人 |
[07:25] | I killed two of those girls. | 有两个女孩是我杀的 |
[07:31] | You took the blame. | 你替我顶了罪 |
[07:33] | There’s no point both of us | 没道理让我俩 |
[07:34] | rotting away in here. | 都腐烂在监狱里 |
[07:37] | How can I ever repay you? | 我怎么才能报答你呢 |
[07:40] | Oh, you will. | 会有机会的 |
[07:42] | My friend, you will. | 我的朋友 你会的 |
[07:47] | We’re in this together, you and me. | 我们现在算是患难与共了 |
[07:51] | Everything I am | 我现在的一切 |
[07:53] | is because of you. | 都是因为你 |
[08:01] | Come on. I’ll show you around. | 来吧 我带你四处看看 |
[08:04] | Is this place insane or what? | 这地方是不是很疯狂 |
[08:08] | Interesting. | 很有趣 |
[08:10] | It’s a work in progress. | 这个工程还在进行中 |
[08:13] | We’re slowly fixing it up. | 我们正在慢慢修缮 |
[08:14] | Takes a village, right? | 住得下整个村 |
[08:16] | Sheriff Nelson. | 纳尔逊警长 |
[08:18] | Yeah. Sheriff here. | 警长在 |
[08:19] | Did you want potato salad or coleslaw | 你是想要土豆还是卷心菜沙拉 |
[08:22] | with your sandwich? | 来配三明治 |
[08:23] | Let’s go with potato salad today, Sally honey. | 今天吃土豆沙拉吧 亲爱的萨拉 |
[08:26] | Roger that, sir. | 收到 长官 |
[08:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[08:32] | Sheriff’s a very important job around here. | 警长可是很重要的工作 |
[08:39] | Seems our man in custody has shut down. | 看来我们拘留的家伙完全拒绝合作 |
[08:41] | He won’t talk to anyone but you. | 他只想跟你谈 |
[08:46] | What would you like me to do, sir? | 你想让我做什么 长官 |
[08:50] | I’d like you to sit in with me, | 我想让你跟我一起审讯他 |
[08:53] | and you can call me Nick. | 叫我尼克吧 |
[08:55] | Sure thing, Nick. | 好的 尼克 |
[08:57] | Anything I can do to help. | 我会尽力帮忙 |
[09:16] | I’m Nick Donovan, and you are? | 我叫尼克·多诺万 你叫什么 |
[09:21] | Hello, Ryan. | 你好 莱恩 |
[09:24] | Hello. How’s the leg? | 你好 你的腿怎样了 |
[09:27] | Sorry. I don’t know your name. | 抱歉 我不知道你叫什么 |
[09:29] | You can call me David. | 叫我大卫吧 |
[09:39] | This guy is nuts. | 这家伙是个疯子 |
[09:43] | Look at him. | 你看他 |
[09:49] | Is this a staring contest? | 这是干瞪眼比赛么 |
[09:51] | Because you asked to see me. | 你不是要见我吗 |
[09:54] | Here I am. | 我来了 |
[09:57] | How did you like the plot twist? | 你觉得这个剧情转折如何 |
[09:59] | Joe Carroll escaping twice. | 乔·卡罗两次逃跑 |
[10:02] | Bet you didn’t see that coming. | 估计你没预料到吧 |
[10:03] | Yeah. That was good. | 是啊 那段很精彩 |
[10:04] | Now you’re boring me. | 但现在很无聊 |
[10:06] | So you got something to say, say it. | 你有话快说吧 |
[10:09] | Or you can tell us where we find Joe. | 不然就快告诉我们乔在哪里 |
[10:12] | Oh, you’re not gonna find Joe. | 你们是找不到乔的 |
[10:15] | You don’t find us. | 不是你找我们 |
[10:17] | We find you, | 而是我们找你 |
[10:19] | And we’re everywhere. | 我们无所不在 |
[10:21] | We’re your sons, your daughters, | 我们是你的儿子 女儿 |
[10:23] | husbands, your wives, | 丈夫 妻子 |
[10:26] | neighbors, fathers, mothers, | 邻居 父亲 母亲 |
[10:28] | and soon, more will be dead tomorrow. | 很快 明天会有更多人死掉 |
[10:31] | Now you’re paraphrasing Ted Bundy. | 你是在模仿泰德·邦迪吧 |
[10:33] | He’s paraphrasing Ted Bundy. | 他在模仿一个连环杀人犯 |
[10:34] | Very poorly, I might add. | 模仿得弱爆了 |
[10:36] | What is the point of all this? | 你到底想怎样 |
[10:38] | Hold close your fear. | 颤抖吧 |
[10:41] | It is all that you know | 等你咽气的时候 |
[10:42] | when you take your last breath. | 你就知道了 |
[10:47] | Wow that was creepy. | 真吓人啊 |
[10:52] | So how about you give us something real… | 给我们说点儿实在的吧 |
[10:56] | David? | 大卫 |
[11:17] | Guards! | 警卫 |
[11:19] | Guards! Guards! | 警卫 警卫 |
[11:23] | He took something! | 他吃了什么 |
[11:43] | We have tech town in here. | 我们这儿有科技园 |
[11:45] | Everything is completely secure, | 所有东西都绝对安全 |
[11:47] | untraceable. | 无法被追踪 |
[11:49] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[11:51] | You’ve been hiding yourself away | 自从我来这儿 |
[11:52] | since I got here. | 你就一直躲着 |
[11:59] | I’m sorry, sir. | 抱歉 长官 |
[12:01] | About Claire. I failed you. | 克莱尔的事 我让你失望了 |
[12:04] | I want you to know that– | 我想你知道 |
[12:05] | Not now, Charlie. | 改天再说吧 查理 |
[12:08] | Don’t be so hard on yourself, Charlie. | 别太自责 查理 |
[12:10] | Take what you’ve learned and apply it, hmm? | 吃一堑长一智嘛 |
[12:17] | All right. This way. | 好 这边请 |
[12:20] | Hi. You remember Louise? | 还记得路易丝吗 |
[12:23] | Yes, but of course. She was my savior. | 当然记得 她是我的救命恩人 |
[12:25] | The pleasure was mine. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[12:31] | We set this up for you. | 我们为你布置好了 |
[12:33] | It’s meant to be your–your inspiration room, | 这将是你的灵感之屋 |
[12:38] | where you can write, hold class, | 你每周一都可以在这儿 |
[12:41] | poker on Mondays. | 上课 打牌 |
[12:42] | How many people live here? | 有多少人住在这儿 |
[12:46] | I see so many new faces. | 我见到不少新面孔 |
[12:47] | I’ve been recruiting. | 我正在招人 |
[12:49] | There’s the ones you know, | 有你认识的 |
[12:50] | about a dozen more you have yet to meet. | 还有十来个你没见过的 |
[12:52] | We’ve, uh, built a life here. | 我们在这儿安顿下来了 |
[12:56] | In a small town that you’re sheriff of. | 在这个由你担任警长的小镇 |
[12:59] | That’s genius. | 真聪明 |
[13:02] | Everybody’s… | 大家都 |
[13:04] | so excited you’re finally here, joe. | 很开心你终于来了 乔 |
[13:07] | They’re anxious to get started. | 大家都在烦恼如何开始 |
[13:08] | As am I. | 我也是 |
[13:12] | Claire first. | 先搞定克莱尔吧 |
[13:14] | Do know where she is? | 你知道她在哪儿吗 |
[13:15] | She’s in protective custody. | 她正受到保护性监禁 |
[13:17] | They, uh, they got her out clean. | 他们把她安全救出来了 |
[13:19] | My son needs a mother. | 我儿子需要母亲 |
[13:23] | Losing Claire was a mistake. | 失去克莱尔是个错误 |
[13:27] | I’m sorry about that, Joe, | 我对此很难过 乔 |
[13:31] | But I have an idea how we can find her. | 但我有办法找到她 |
[13:36] | Let the FBI tell us. | 让联邦调查局告诉我们 |
[13:39] | I’ve done all the research, | 我已做足调查 |
[13:40] | I’ve got it all worked out. | 都查清楚了 |
[13:45] | Which one first? | 先拿谁下手 |
[13:52] | This one. | 这个人 |
[13:53] | We’re waiting on the coroner’s report, | 我们在等验尸报告 |
[13:55] | but I think it’s a suicide pill, | 但我看是服毒自杀 |
[13:57] | a basic cyanide or a common psp toxin. | 一般是氰化物或普通麻痹性贝毒 |
[14:00] | He had it in his hand. | 在他手里 |
[14:01] | Yeah. It was sewn into his skin. | 没错 缝在他皮下 |
[14:02] | It was implanted in the fold between his thumb and his forefinger. | 植入在拇指和食指的褶皱里 |
[14:05] | It’s a CIA ploy from the sixties. | 这是六十年代中情局常用的手段 |
[14:07] | Al-qaeda’s been known to use it, as well. | 基地组织也常常使用这种手段 |
[14:09] | I got some new intel on the deceased. | 关于死者我查到一些新信息 |
[14:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:13] | I’ll take that. | 给我 |
[14:18] | Seriously? | 开玩笑呢 |
[14:20] | Based on the method of his suicide, | 根据他自杀的手段 |
[14:21] | they ran his prints through a military database. | 他们在军队的数据库中搜索指纹 |
[14:24] | Came up with a match. | 发现了一个匹配 |
[14:25] | Got a positive I.D. | 确定了死者的身份 |
[14:26] | More than that. | 还有更多信息 |
[14:28] | He’s named in an investigation. | 他正在接受调查 |
[14:29] | There were soldiers conducting lethal fights | 几名军人组织致命的搏击运动 |
[14:31] | with Iraqi civilians for sport. | 跟伊拉克平民对阵 |
[14:36] | My e-mail was hacked. Was it you? | 我的邮箱被黑了 是你干的吗 |
[14:38] | Yeah. That was me. I did it. | 没错 是我 我干的 |
[14:39] | Sorry, Ryan. You don’t have access to hack my e-mail. | 抱歉 莱恩 你不能黑我的邮箱 |
[14:42] | Weston? | 韦斯顿 |
[14:44] | Uh, yes, sir, I did. | 在 长官 是我干的 |
[14:46] | I apologize. | 抱歉 |
[14:47] | I need a word. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[14:59] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[15:00] | Think I got Weston in trouble. | 我害韦斯顿惹上麻烦了 |
[15:02] | They hacked Donovan’s e-mail. | 他们黑进了多诺万的邮箱 |
[15:04] | You what? Damn it, Ryan! | 你什么 该死 莱恩 |
[15:06] | What happened? | 怎么样 |
[15:07] | I’m being sent home.. | 他让我回家 |
[15:09] | Wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[15:11] | This is my fault. I’ll go. | 这是我的错 我走 |
[15:12] | I asked him to do it. | 是我让他这么做的 |
[15:13] | Well, he’s going home. | 反正他被赶回家了 |
[15:14] | – And that’s a bad call! – Excuse me? | -这是个错误的决定 -你说什么 |
[15:16] | Look, man. We’re spinning our wheels here. | 我们在这里停滞不前 |
[15:18] | We need to keep things moving, | 我们需要不断前进 |
[15:20] | And we can’t do that if you’re sitting on information. | 如果你一直隐瞒情报 我们根本无法取得进展 |
[15:22] | This investigation starts at my desk now. | 现在这次调查归我负责 |
[15:24] | I understand your relationship to this case, | 我明白你和这个案子的关系 |
[15:26] | And I am trying really hard to be polite, | 我在非常努力地保持礼貌 |
[15:28] | But it’s not something I excel at. | 但这并非我所长 |
[15:37] | Just go back to the motel, | 回汽车旅馆去 |
[15:39] | And we’ll talk in the morning. | 我们明早再说 |
[16:38] | Are you getting in? | 你要上来吗 |
[16:39] | No, thanks. I’ll wait for the next one. | 不 谢谢 我等下一趟 |
[17:19] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[17:21] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[17:22] | You need some help with that? | 你需要帮忙吗 |
[17:26] | No, I’m fine. Thanks. | 不用 谢谢 |
[17:42] | Your call has been forwarded to an automatic voi… | 你的电话已经被转到自动语音 |
[17:45] | Mitchell, Weston’s not picking up. | 米歇尔 韦斯顿不接电话 |
[17:47] | I’ve tried him 3 times. | 我已经给他打过三次了 |
[17:49] | That’s not like him. He always picks up. | 这不是他的风格 他从不会不接电话 |
[17:50] | Can you ping his phone? | 能定位一下他的手机吗 |
[17:51] | Already on it. | 已经在定位了 |
[17:55] | It says he’s at the motel. | 定位显示他在汽车旅馆里 |
[17:58] | Something’s not right. | 出事了 |
[18:00] | I’m gonna check it out. Let Parker know. | 我去查看一下 告诉帕克 |
[18:27] | You need to pace yourself. | 你要稳住 |
[18:29] | When was the last time you were drunk? | 上次喝醉是什么时候 |
[18:31] | Oh. Years. | 几年前了 |
[18:35] | Oh. Is that scotch I see? | 那是苏格兰威士忌吗 |
[18:41] | Oh, this is really bad scotch. | 这可真不是什么上档次的威士忌 |
[18:44] | To hell with it. | 随便吧 |
[18:48] | I don’t think I’d know good scotch anymore. | 我醉得都尝不出什么是好威士忌了 |
[18:51] | Oh, damn it! | 该死 |
[18:54] | What I really need is this damn thing off, please. | 我得把这破东西取下来 拜托你 |
[18:59] | Of course. You’re sloshed. | 当然 你喝多了 |
[19:02] | Oh, yes. Yes, I am…sloshed. | 是的 是的 我喝多了 |
[19:06] | You deserve it. | 这是你应得的 |
[19:08] | I’m sure there are a lot of things | 当然还有许多事情 |
[19:10] | That you need to catch up on. | 你需要了解 |
[19:13] | Yes. Yes. That’s… | 没错 没错 这是 |
[19:17] | That is true. | 这是真的 |
[19:18] | It has been depressingly quiet on that front. | 手指前面一直很麻木 |
[19:23] | Um, you need to fix that then. | 那你要好好治治 |
[19:29] | Here you go. | 我来 |
[19:33] | All better? | 好点了吗 |
[19:37] | Yes. All better. | 好点了 |
[19:41] | Roderick called. | 罗德里克来电话了 |
[19:43] | All’s going to plan. | 一切照计划进行 |
[19:44] | They should be back by dawn. | 他们在天亮之前应该就能回来 |
[19:45] | Splendid, Aaron. | 非常好 亚伦 |
[19:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:52] | So how long have you and Roderick known each other? | 你和罗德里克认识多长时间了 |
[19:56] | Oh. Uh, just a little bit longer than I’ve known you. | 比我认识你的时间稍长一点 |
[20:01] | Was he a student of yours? | 他是你的学生吗 |
[20:04] | Yes. In some ways, he was, um… | 对 可以这么说 他是… |
[20:07] | my first student. | 我的首位学生 |
[20:10] | Why are we here? | 我们为什么来这 |
[20:11] | Why? Are you scared? | 怎么 你害怕了吗 |
[20:13] | No. Should I be, professor Carroll? | 没有 卡罗教授 我应该害怕吗 |
[20:36] | Smell it? | 感受到了吗 |
[20:40] | What am I doing here? | 我来这要干什么 |
[20:43] | I’d like to teach you. | 我准备来教教你 |
[20:54] | Now first I like to gauge their fear. | 首先我喜欢感受他们的恐惧 |
[21:00] | Listen to their breathing. | 倾听他们的呼吸 |
[21:04] | You want to get in sync with it… | 你会想要与之同步呼吸 |
[21:09] | Make their breathing become yours. | 令他们的呼吸变为自己的 |
[21:11] | It’s a way to connect to their heartbeat. | 这样才能与他们的心跳呼应 |
[21:22] | Now first take the very tip of the blade, | 首先要用刀尖 |
[21:26] | and you place it softly on their skin. | 轻柔地放于皮肤之上 |
[21:29] | Then push every so gently | 然后缓慢地插入 |
[21:32] | Until you feel the moment… | 直到你感觉到 |
[21:36] | Of… | 给予的 |
[21:41] | Give. | 时刻 |
[21:51] | Your scotch. | 洒了 |
[21:53] | Your scotch is all–heh. | 你的威士忌都洒了 |
[21:59] | Joe… | 乔 |
[22:07] | I love… | 我爱… |
[22:10] | I love my wife, Emma. | 我爱我的妻子 爱玛 |
[22:16] | You understand that? | 你明白吗 |
[22:20] | Now. Let’s go and find the others. | 走吧 去找别人吧 |
[23:19] | Hey. Did Mitchell send over the motel surveillance footage? | 米切尔把宾馆的监控录像送过来没 |
[23:22] | Yeah. I got it right here. | 嗯 我正看着呢 |
[23:24] | They could have killed him, but they didn’t. | 他们本可以杀了他的 但却没有 |
[23:26] | They want something. | 他们想要什么 |
[23:27] | All right. Confirmed identities of who were dealing with. | 已确定绑架者身份 |
[23:30] | Charles Mead, the man who abducted Claire Matthews, is one. | 其中一个是绑架克莱尔·马修斯的查尔斯·米德 |
[23:33] | The other is Louise Sinclair out of New Orleans, | 另一个是新奥尔良市的路易丝·辛克莱 |
[23:35] | former blackwater operative. | 前任黑水公司特工 |
[23:37] | Another overachiever. | 又一个难缠的主 |
[23:38] | Find out if she ran the plates yet. | 问问她查车牌没有 |
[23:40] | We put out an APB in a 300-mile radius of Richmond. | 我们在里士满300英里半径范围内发布了全境通告 |
[23:43] | If it’s out there, we’ll find it. | 如果出现 我们会发现的 |
[23:44] | Put the call on speaker. | 开个免提 |
[23:47] | Debra, it’s Nick. | 黛布拉 我是尼克 |
[23:49] | The image of the license plate isn’t perfect. | 车牌的照片不清楚 |
[23:51] | We can make out 3, maybe 4 numbers clearly, | 我们只能大概认出三四个数字 |
[23:55] | but the local police found 9 potential matches | 但是当地警方找到了九辆嫌疑车辆 |
[23:57] | of the color, make, and model. | 颜色 样式和型号都匹配 |
[23:58] | They’ve got 9 potential matches on the plates. | 他们找到了九辆嫌疑车辆 |
[24:01] | Where are the cars? | 这些车都在哪 |
[24:02] | A couple of them are registered to upstate New York. | 有两辆是在纽约州北部注册的 |
[24:04] | Two registered in upstate New York. | 两辆在纽约州北部注册 |
[24:06] | Two are out of service, | 两辆已经报废 |
[24:07] | Police spotted one in a parking lot | 警方在纽波特港口的 |
[24:09] | outside an abandoned shipyard in Newport Harbour. | 一家废弃造船厂中发现了一辆 |
[24:11] | Police spotted one in a parking lot | 警方在纽波特港口的 |
[24:12] | outside an abandoned shipyard in Newport Harbour. | 一家废弃造船厂中发现了一辆 |
[24:15] | That’s the one. | 就是这一辆 |
[24:16] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[24:17] | Timestamp on the video is about an hour and a half ago. | 录像时间大概在一个半小时前 |
[24:19] | That’s how long it takes to get from here to Newport Harbour. | 正好可以从这里到纽波特港口 |
[24:21] | Plus they need someplace quiet to do | 而且无论他们想要对他做什么 |
[24:23] | whatever it is they’re gonna do to him. | 都要找一个安静的地方 |
[24:24] | Abandoned shipyard fits the bill. | 废弃的造船厂很适合 |
[24:26] | Sounds like a hunch. | 这好像只是你的直觉 |
[24:27] | A good one. | 很准的直觉 |
[24:28] | We’re gonna head over. | 我们要过去 |
[24:28] | That’s my call. | 这得我说了算 |
[24:29] | So make it. | 那就赶快说 |
[24:34] | Fine. Go. | 好吧 去吧 |
[24:36] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[24:50] | Agent Weston. | 韦斯顿探员 |
[24:53] | Welcome to our little… | 欢迎来到我们的… |
[24:55] | slice of paradise. | 小天堂 |
[24:57] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[24:58] | You are? | 你是 |
[25:00] | I’m your host for tonight’s main event. | 我是今晚主要活动的主持人 |
[25:04] | Here’s how it works. | 具体的规则是 |
[25:06] | I’m going to ask you a few questions, | 我要问你几个问题 |
[25:08] | you’re going to answer them truthfully. | 而且你要诚实地回答 |
[25:13] | And if I don’t? | 要是我撒谎呢 |
[25:14] | That’s where it gets fun. | 这才是有趣的地方 |
[25:17] | See, we have a little game that we like to play, | 我们几个喜欢玩个小游戏 |
[25:19] | A fight sport. | 搏击运动 |
[25:21] | You lie, we begin a round. | 你撒谎 我们就打上一局 |
[25:25] | You lie some more… | 你再撒谎 |
[25:29] | It gets worse. Heh. | 就打得更凶 |
[25:35] | So…tell me… | 所以 告诉我 |
[25:42] | Where is Claire Matthews? | 克莱尔·马修斯在哪 |
[25:47] | Is that what this is about? | 你们就想问这个 |
[25:49] | Sorry, man. | 抱歉 哥们 |
[25:51] | She’s in protective custody. | 她现在处于保护性监禁中 |
[25:52] | No one knows where she is. | 没人知道她在哪 |
[25:56] | That’s a lie. | 你撒谎了 |
[25:58] | Round one. | 第一局 |
[26:02] | Ding ding. | 开始喽 |
[26:11] | Come on now. You need to get up. | 别这样 起来啊 |
[26:14] | Big boy. Gonna have some fun. | 孩子 起来陪大哥哥玩玩嘛 |
[26:20] | Nice! | 不错啊 |
[26:24] | Match on our hands here. | 实力跟我们有的一拼 |
[26:25] | Rah rah. Pick it up, boys. | 加点劲啊 伙计们 |
[26:27] | Let’s see some real blood. | 来点血雨腥风的大场面 |
[26:53] | Ok. All right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[26:55] | Hey. | 行了 |
[27:00] | You want to end this? | 想不想结束这局比赛 |
[27:02] | Tell us where Claire is. | 说出克莱尔的下落 |
[27:07] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[27:09] | You think we don’t know about you? | 你觉得我们不了解你吗 |
[27:12] | Agent Michael Emerson Weston, | 麦克尔·爱默森·韦斯顿探员 |
[27:15] | Born in San Diego, California, | 出生于加利福尼亚州圣地亚哥 |
[27:17] | Political science major at Wesleyan, | 在韦斯利恩攻读政治科学专业 |
[27:20] | then 3 years at Quantico | 后来又在匡蒂科待了三年 |
[27:22] | studying high-profile personal security. | 学习有关人身安全的知识 |
[27:25] | You know everyone, you know everything | 你谁都认识 什么都知道 |
[27:27] | About FBI protective custody. | 联调局的保护性监禁 |
[27:31] | You know where they hid Claire. | 你知道他们把克莱尔藏哪了 |
[27:35] | You know everything about me, | 你对我了如指掌 |
[27:37] | and I don’t know anything about you. | 我却对你一无所知 |
[27:39] | Roderick? | 罗德里克 |
[27:45] | Isn’t that what they call you? | 是叫这个名字吗 |
[27:53] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:55] | Ok. Same question, second round. | 好吧 同样的问题 第二局 |
[27:58] | Where’s Claire? | 克莱尔在哪 |
[28:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:01] | They didn’t tell me that. Why would they? | 他们没告诉我 凭啥告诉我 |
[28:03] | Round two’s gonna hurt. | 第二局会很疼哦 |
[28:16] | Ding ding. | 开始喽 |
[28:49] | That’s definitely the car. | 绝对就是那辆车 |
[28:51] | They got to be inside. | 他们肯定在里面 |
[28:53] | I’ll call for backup. | 我来请求支援 |
[29:03] | Come on. Come on. | 来啊 来啊 |
[29:05] | Ring-a-ding-ding. | 游戏还没结束呢 |
[29:07] | Come on. | 起来啊 |
[29:08] | It’s not over until you stop breathing. | 你死了才算游戏结束呢 |
[29:20] | You’re still breathing. | 你还没死 |
[29:24] | You got one last chance here. | 你还有最后一次机会 |
[29:29] | Where’s Claire? | 克莱尔在哪里 |
[29:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:38] | I don’t–I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:44] | I don’t know, I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[29:46] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[29:49] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[29:55] | Final round. | 最后一局 |
[30:25] | Help him up. | 扶他起来 |
[30:30] | Get up! | 滚开 |
[30:33] | I’m gonna find Claire whether you help me or not. | 不论你是否合作 我一定会找到克莱尔 |
[31:19] | I got this. | 我来解决 |
[31:25] | Help me hold his head. | 帮我抓住他的头 |
[31:39] | Let’s get out of here. | 咱们走吧 |
[31:56] | Stop! FBI! | 站住 联调局 |
[31:59] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[32:10] | Oh. No, no. Don’t move, don’t move. | 别别别 别动 别动 |
[32:14] | An ambulance is coming. | 我叫了救护车 |
[32:16] | Take it easy. | 放轻松 |
[32:19] | I didn’t tell them, Ryan. | 我没告诉他们 莱恩 |
[32:22] | I didn’t tell them anything. | 我什么都没说 |
[32:26] | Ok. | 好 |
[32:32] | Come on. Come on, come on. | 不要 别睡 起来 |
[32:34] | Stay with me, buddy. | 挺住啊 兄弟 |
[32:53] | Severe concussion, blood loss. | 重度脑震荡 重度失血 |
[32:56] | He’ll need surgery, | 他需要手术 |
[32:57] | but the paramedics believe he’ll pull through. | 不过医生说他应该可以挺过来 |
[33:08] | You ok? | 你还好吧 |
[33:12] | No. | 不好 |
[33:15] | I’m gonna head over to the hospital. | 我要去医院 |
[33:19] | He’ll be in surgery for hours. | 他的手术要做几个小时 |
[33:22] | Still. | 我还是要去 |
[33:25] | You know this wasn’t your fault, Ryan? | 这事不是你的错 莱恩 |
[33:31] | You can’t own everything that goes wrong. | 不要每次一出事就责怪自己 |
[33:35] | No. That’s not it. | 不是这样的 |
[33:38] | It’s just I know hospitals. | 只是 我了解医院 |
[33:40] | They’re no fun. Just think somebody | 非常无聊 只是觉得 |
[33:42] | should be there when he wakes up, that’s all. | 他醒来时旁边应该有人陪他而已 |
[34:16] | We got nothing, | 什么都没问出来 |
[34:18] | lost 5 men. | 牺牲了五个人 |
[34:24] | I’m sorry, Joe. | 我很抱歉 乔 |
[34:29] | You’ll find Claire. | 你会找到克莱尔 |
[34:35] | And bring her home. Of that I’m…certain. | 然后带她回家 这点我很确定 |
[34:40] | I will find her… | 我会找到她的 |
[34:44] | And I owe you that. | 这是我欠你的 |
[34:51] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[35:07] | I let you down again, sir. | 我又让您失望了 先生 |
[35:09] | I won’t lie, Charlie. | 说实话 查理 |
[35:12] | I’m disappointed. | 我很失望 |
[35:16] | I want to make it right. | 我想要弥补 |
[35:19] | The reason I wanted to know you, | 我想认识你 |
[35:22] | to be a part of this | 加入其中的原因是 |
[35:25] | is I wanted my life to mean something. | 我希望我的生命有所意义 |
[36:28] | You want to do this for me? | 你愿意为我这样做吗 |
[36:31] | I want to be important, sir. | 我想成为重要的一分子 先生 |
[36:35] | I want my life to matter. | 我希望我的生命具有意义 |
[36:40] | This is my gift, | 这是我的礼物 |
[36:44] | and my apology. | 也是我的道歉 |
[37:06] | You will always matter. | 你永远都重要 |
[39:03] | How long has he been out? | 他出去多久了 |
[39:04] | About an hour. | 大概一小时了 |
[39:05] | Surgery went well. | 手术很成功 |
[39:07] | Kept saying, “I didn’t tell them anything.” | 一直在说”我什么都没说” |
[39:09] | What was he talking about? | 他在说什么 |
[39:11] | Claire’s location. | 克莱尔的下落 |
[39:17] | He knew the whole time. | 他一直都知道 |
[39:19] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:21] | He spent two years with the protective custody division | 他在匡蒂科的保护性监禁部门 |
[39:23] | in Quantico. | 待了两年 |
[39:25] | He has clearance. | 他有权限 |
[39:28] | He’s the only one who does know where Claire is. | 只有他知道克莱尔在哪 |
[39:40] | I’ll bury him in the morning. | 我明天早上再埋他 |
[39:44] | Oh, no. I’ve seen this look. | 不 我看过这种表情 |
[39:46] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[39:49] | You want a drink? | 要喝点酒吗 |
[39:55] | You want to go upstairs… | 你想上楼 |
[39:59] | and break a headboard again? | 再把床板撞断吗 |
[40:00] | Not tonight. | 今晚就算了 |
[40:04] | You’re in a mood. | 你心情不好 |
[40:05] | Things are different– | 一切都变了 |
[40:08] | that’s all– | 仅此而已 |
[40:09] | with Joe here. | 因为乔 |
[40:10] | They’re supposed to be. | 本应如此 |
[40:13] | This is what we’ve been working towards. | 这正是我们的努力方向 |
[40:24] | I’m sorry about charlie, too. | 查理的事我也很抱歉 |
[40:27] | I mean– well, not really. | 算不上真的抱歉吧 |
[40:39] | Clean towels, clothes. | 干净的浴巾和衣服 |
[40:47] | If these don’t fit, there’s more. | 如果这些不合适的话 还有别的 |
[40:58] | Did it help? | 有用吗 |
[41:02] | I don’t know if it helped, | 我不清楚 |
[41:03] | but it was… | 但绝对是 |
[41:05] | certainly a rush. | 一种刺激 |
[41:21] | I love my wife. | 我爱我妻子 |
[41:22] | She’s not here. | 她不在这 |
[41:33] | What can I do… | 我能做点什么 |
[41:37] | to make you feel better? | 会让你感觉好一些 |
[42:20] | Dick! | 该死 |
[42:21] | Don’t be like that. | 别这样 |
[42:22] | Don’t… | 别 |
[42:23] | be like that. | 别这样 |