| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | Carroll was convicted in 2004 | 于2004年被定罪的连环杀手卡罗 | 
| [00:03] | for the murders of 14 young women. | 谋害了该校的14名年轻女性 | 
| [00:05] | The warden granted Joe Carroll’s request for a transfer. | 典狱长刚刚同意了乔·卡罗转监的要求 | 
| [00:08] | He’s leaving. | 他要走了 | 
| [00:08] | Joe’s not in the transport vehicle. | 乔根本没上押运车 | 
| [00:10] | Where the hell is he? | 他到底在哪 | 
| [00:13] | So Joe’s free, and now I get locked up. | 乔自由了 我却要被关起来 | 
| [00:15] | Protective custody. Better if I don’t know. | 保护性监禁 我不知道为好 | 
| [00:17] | Quantico sent in a new guy. | 匡蒂科又派了个人来 | 
| [00:18] | Nick Donovan, top of the food chain. | 尼克·多诺万 高层人物 | 
| [00:20] | This investigation starts at my desk now. | 现在这次调查归我负责 | 
| [00:23] | Joe Carroll! | 乔·卡罗 | 
| [00:24] | How the hell are you? | 你他妈怎么样 | 
| [00:26] | I’m Roderick. | 我是罗德里克 | 
| [00:27] | Emma, why did you leave us? | 爱玛 你为什么丢下我们 | 
| [00:29] | Emma! | 爱玛 | 
| [00:30] | Any word from Jacob and Paul? | 雅各布和保罗有消息吗 | 
| [00:32] | They haven’t called. | 他们没打来过 | 
| [00:33] | Hang on. I’m gonna get us some help. | 坚持住 我去找人帮忙 | 
| [00:35] | I love my wife. | 我爱我的妻子 | 
| [00:36] | She’s not here. | 她不在这里 | 
| [00:38] | Losing Claire was a mistake, | 失去克莱尔是个错误 | 
| [00:41] | but I have an idea how we can find her. | 但我有办法找到她 | 
| [00:42] | Agent Weston, tell us where Claire is. | 韦斯顿探员 说出克莱尔的下落 | 
| [00:44] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 | 
| [00:45] | Claire’s location. | 克莱尔的下落 | 
| [00:46] | He’s the only one who does know where Claire is. | 只有他知道克莱尔在哪 | 
| [00:49] | Everyone’s waiting. | 大家都在等 | 
| [00:50] | – What for? – For you. | -等什么 -等你 | 
| [00:53] | Good morning, everybody. | 大家早上好 | 
| [00:57] | How did Joe Carroll escape in a helicopter in broad daylight? | 乔·卡罗怎么能在光天化日之下坐直升机逃走 | 
| [01:00] | Carroll’s people infiltrated the prison system, | 卡罗的人潜入了监狱内部 | 
| [01:02] | The warden was compromised. | 典狱长被控制了 | 
| [01:03] | Agent Parker, how many people are a part of Joe Carroll’s cult? | 帕克探员 乔·卡罗的信徒有多少人 | 
| [01:06] | Early evidence suggested somewhere under 12, | 之前有证据表明人数少于12人 | 
| [01:08] | but in light of Carroll’s recent escape, | 但是就卡罗最近逃跑的情况来看 | 
| [01:11] | tactical resources, manpower, | 战术资源 人力资源 | 
| [01:13] | it could be upwards of a hundred. | 也许有近一百人左右 | 
| [01:14] | How did you arrive at that number? | 怎么估计出这个数字的 | 
| [01:16] | Carroll’s visitors log in prison contained | 根据监狱里有关卡罗的访客记录 | 
| [01:18] | 47 false identities, | 里面有47个假身份 | 
| [01:20] | and his internet usage, although heavily encrypted, | 而他的网页浏览记录 尽管是加密过的 | 
| [01:22] | suggested twice that many. | 表明人数有两倍之多 | 
| [01:24] | That’s a guess at best, agent. | 这顶多算是猜测 探员 | 
| [01:26] | Are we looking for a cult compound | 这个信徒聚集地是类似于 | 
| [01:27] | like Waco or Jonestown? | 韦科和琼斯镇那样的地方吗 | 
| [01:28] | Yes. We believe there to be some sort of safe haven. | 对 他们应该有藏身之地 | 
| [01:32] | But you don’t know where that is. | 但是你不知道在哪里 | 
| [01:35] | No. We don’t. | 对 不知道 | 
| [01:39] | Our working theory is | 初步估计 | 
| [01:41] | that it’s within a 3-state radius of Virginia. | 应该在维吉尼亚周边三州的范围内 | 
| [01:44] | Let me get this straight. | 直说吧 | 
| [01:45] | There’s an organized gathering | 目前几十个杀手逍遥法外 | 
| [01:46] | of dozens of killers out there, | 还组成了一个有序的组织 | 
| [01:48] | and you have no idea where they are. | 而你们完全不知道他们在哪里 | 
| [01:50] | Can I just remind everyone | 容我提醒一下 | 
| [01:51] | that this is a briefing and not an inquisition? | 这是情况汇报 不是调查审讯 | 
| [01:54] | Who are these people he recruits? | 他召集的都是些什么人 | 
| [01:56] | They can’t all be serial killers. | 不可能全是连环杀手吧 | 
| [01:57] | He has recruited from all walks of life– | 他召集的群体里什么人都有 | 
| [01:59] | Housewives, teachers, accountants, military, law enforcement. | 家庭主妇 老师 会计 军人 执法部门 | 
| [02:03] | All of whom fit the personality types | 所有人都有着某种性格特点 | 
| [02:05] | associated with cult susceptibility– | 才被蛊惑成为信徒 | 
| [02:07] | Empty, lost, maladjusted. | 空虚 迷茫 不适应环境 | 
| [02:09] | They’re full-blow psychopaths. | 说白了就是人格变态 | 
| [02:11] | The acolytes that we’ve encountered have run the gamut | 我们接触过的信徒里 | 
| [02:13] | from visionary to hedonistic. | 有享乐主义 有远见主义 | 
| [02:15] | One-time killers, mission-oriented killers, | 一次性杀手 完成任务型杀手 | 
| [02:17] | fans of killers, groupies. | 杀手迷 杀手死忠粉 | 
| [02:18] | Mr. Hardy, an agent was captured and assaulted by cult members. | 哈迪先生 有位探员曾被信徒挟持并殴打 | 
| [02:22] | Was he able to identify his captors? | 他认得出凶手吗 | 
| [02:24] | That agent– Mike Weston– | 那名探员 麦克·韦斯顿 | 
| [02:25] | We have a sketch artist standing by | 有位素描画家正在随时等待 | 
| [02:27] | for the moment he regains consciousness. | 一旦他恢复意识便进行询问 | 
| [02:29] | And his cult– have you identified their religion or manifesto? | 那些信徒 你们确定了他们的宗教或宣言吗 | 
| [02:32] | Both a novelist and a professor, | 卡罗既是作家又是教授 | 
| [02:35] | Carroll’s using literary themes found | 他用的是从哥特式浪漫主义作品中 | 
| [02:37] | in the works of Gothic romanticism. | 表现出的文学主题 | 
| [02:39] | “All that we see or seem | “所见所感 | 
| [02:43] | is but a dream within a dream.” | 皆如梦如幻如泡影” | 
| [02:47] | That is what this moment is for me. | 现在这一刻 对我而言就是如此 | 
| [02:50] | He’s speaking to his subjects | 他的言语中向信徒们透露出 | 
| [02:52] | with the promise of elevating their lives– | 生命会由此得到升华的希望 | 
| [02:57] | Through death, one experiences life. | 通过死亡体验生命 | 
| [02:59] | I will never forget what you have all done for me, | 我绝不会忘记你们为我所做的一切 | 
| [03:05] | the sacrifices you have made, | 所牺牲的一切 | 
| [03:08] | but now the time has come for you… | 现在轮到你们了 | 
| [03:11] | By his own admission, Carroll has engaged his followers | 卡罗亲口承认 他已经让他的信徒 | 
| [03:14] | to write their own chapters, | 去写自己的篇章 | 
| [03:16] | become part of this novel that he’s writing. | 共同谱写他这部小说 | 
| [03:20] | I want to hear from each and every one of you. | 我想听到你们每一个人的声音 | 
| [03:25] | Tell me… | 告诉我 | 
| [03:26] | what inspires you. | 是什么鼓励着你们 | 
| [03:30] | I need your help | 我需要你们帮忙 | 
| [03:32] | to finish our story. | 一起完成这个故事 | 
| [03:36] | He’s united with his people. | 他和信徒团结一致 | 
| [03:38] | He will do something to ignite them to action. | 他会利用某种手段来鼓励他们付诸行动 | 
| [03:40] | I see it in your eyes. | 我能从你们眼中看到 | 
| [03:42] | I know you are ready. | 你们已经准备好了 | 
| [03:46] | It’s time for him to tell the next part of his story. | 他该开始写下一章了 | 
| [03:51] | And so we begin. | 那我们就开始吧 | 
| [04:01] | That didn’t go well. | 真是不欢而散啊 | 
| [04:03] | Eh, too many people have died. | 死了太多人 | 
| [04:05] | It’s a PR nightmare. | 棘手的公关问题 | 
| [04:07] | Got to blame someone. | 一定要找人背黑锅 | 
| [04:08] | Agent Parker! | 帕克探员 | 
| [04:10] | I just heard from Franklin. | 我刚收到富兰克林的消息 | 
| [04:13] | Will you excuse us? | 能让我们单独谈谈吗 | 
| [04:16] | I’ll wait in the car. | 我去车里等 | 
| [04:21] | Am I out? | 要把我踢出这案子吗 | 
| [04:22] | I know they’re discussing it. Just tell me. | 我知道他们在商量这事 直说吧 | 
| [04:24] | No, but they are taking the operation control to D.C. | 没有 不过他们在说要把控制权移交特区总部 | 
| [04:27] | Where does that leave me? | 那我怎么办 | 
| [04:30] | Everyone recognizes that Ryan Hardy’s integral to all this, | 大家都知道莱恩·哈迪全程参与了此案 | 
| [04:33] | but he’s a wild card. | 但他不好拿捏 | 
| [04:35] | They want you to stay on, hold his hand. | 他们要你继续 稳住他的阵脚 | 
| [04:38] | You’ll keep your taskforce here | 你的小队继续在这里办案 | 
| [04:40] | and continue to report to me. | 向我汇报情况 | 
| [04:44] | Understood. | 明白 | 
| [04:47] | 箭头湖 宾夕法尼亚州 | |
| [05:45] | Jacob. | 雅各布 | 
| [05:48] | Mom. | 妈 | 
| [05:52] | For, uh, my chapter, I thought I… | 我这章… | 
| [05:57] | I’m sorry. I’ve been working on this forever. | 抱歉 我之前一直在准备这次发言 | 
| [06:01] | I’m just so nervous with you here. | 你在这里让我好紧张 | 
| [06:03] | Um, where was I? | 我刚说到哪了 | 
| [06:06] | Yes. My chapter. | 对了 我这章 | 
| [06:08] | It’s ok. Hey. Relax. | 没事的 放松 | 
| [06:11] | Come on. Shake it out. Shake it out. | 来 放轻松 | 
| [06:20] | Thank you for seeing me. | 谢谢你肯见我 | 
| [06:22] | I’ve been wanting to visit for so long now. | 我等这一刻等了好久 | 
| [06:25] | I know I must seem like some groupie to you. | 你一定觉得我像个追星族 | 
| [06:27] | No. No, Amanda. No. | 不 阿曼达 | 
| [06:30] | I found your letters really quite moving. | 你的信让我很感动 | 
| [06:34] | I’m glad to finally meet you, | 很高兴终于见到你了 | 
| [06:35] | and you wrote in your last one that something had happened. | 你上封信写到出事了 | 
| [06:40] | What? | 什么事 | 
| [06:41] | Yes, but I–I couldn’t write it in a letter. | 是的 我没法写在信里 | 
| [06:46] | Let me guess. Your husband. | 我猜是你丈夫吧 | 
| [06:50] | You know, he was cheating on me | 他和公司里的一个 | 
| [06:51] | wth that boney-ass thing he works with– | 白骨精勾搭在一起 | 
| [06:53] | Lindsay, the one with the huge fake things– | 琳赛 那个隆过胸的女人 | 
| [06:55] | right under my nose in my bed. | 就在我的床上 | 
| [06:58] | I could smell it on my sheets. | 我能从床单上闻到她的味道 | 
| [07:00] | I knew you had your suspicions. | 我知道你很怀疑 | 
| [07:02] | You wrote in a letter, | 你在信中写道 | 
| [07:06] | “Insist on happiness”. | “放大幸福” | 
| [07:11] | So I took a shotgun to both of them. | 所以我用猎枪杀了他俩 | 
| [07:16] | My daddy was big on gaming. | 我爸是打猎好手 | 
| [07:17] | He could hunt anything. | 他什么都能猎到 | 
| [07:20] | I know my way around animals, | 我知道怎么猎杀动物 | 
| [07:22] | so I went to a hardware store | 于是我去五金店 | 
| [07:25] | and bought a hatchet, electric hacksaw, | 买了小斧头 电锯 | 
| [07:27] | some ammonia, and a bucket. | 氨水和桶 | 
| [07:29] | It took a few days to bag them up. | 我花了好几天才把他们装进袋里 | 
| [07:31] | Then I drove to Florida and dumped in a swamp | 接着开车去佛罗里达 把他们扔进沼泽 | 
| [07:33] | and drove straight here. | 然后直接开车来这里 | 
| [07:35] | They’re gonna find some pieces. | 警方会发现残留尸体的 | 
| [07:37] | They can DNA and CSI that stuff. | 他们会验DNA 还会进行各种搜证 | 
| [07:40] | They’ll come for me. | 他们会来抓我的 | 
| [07:42] | Do you have to go back to Oklahoma? | 你一定要回俄克拉荷马吗 | 
| [07:44] | I don’t have anywhere to go, Joe. | 我无处可去 乔 | 
| [07:52] | I have a friend. | 我有个朋友 | 
| [07:54] | His name is Roderick. | 他叫罗德里克 | 
| [07:57] | He’s been known to help other friends of mine. | 他一直在帮我照顾其他朋友 | 
| [08:02] | I’m sure he’d be able to give you a place to stay. | 他一定能让你有瓦遮头 | 
| [08:09] | You love your wife. | 你爱你的妻子 | 
| [08:13] | I know you want her back, | 我知道你想让她回来 | 
| [08:15] | and I want that for you, Joe. | 我也想 乔 | 
| [08:20] | I want my chapter to have a happy ending. | 我希望我的章节能有个圆满的大结局 | 
| [08:29] | Go on. | 继续说 | 
| [08:39] | Jacob. | 雅各布 | 
| [08:40] | What? | 干吗 | 
| [08:44] | He’s my friend, Mom, and he’s hurt. | 他是我朋友 妈 他受伤了 | 
| [08:46] | I recognize him. | 我认得他 | 
| [08:48] | Your faces are plastered all over the news. | 新闻里到处都是你俩的脸 | 
| [08:50] | You’re a wanted fugitive– kidnapping, murder? | 你们是通缉犯 绑架 谋杀 | 
| [08:54] | I never killed anybody, mom. | 我从没杀过任何人 妈 | 
| [08:55] | – The FBI said you did. – Well, I haven’t. | -联邦调查局说你杀过 -我没有 | 
| [08:57] | They say that you’re involved with that serial killer, | 他们说你跟那个连环杀手有瓜葛 | 
| [08:59] | you’re part of a cult? | 你是邪教成员 | 
| [09:01] | I didn’t say that I was innocent. | 我没说过自己是清白的 | 
| [09:04] | Why are you here? | 你到这来干什么 | 
| [09:05] | Because it’s impossible at home. | 因为我没法在家待了 | 
| [09:08] | There are federal agents patrolling our house. | 有联邦探员在房子周围巡逻 | 
| [09:11] | Reporters are following your father to work. | 记者甚至追到你爸工作单位去了 | 
| [09:15] | Well, that’s a bummer. | 还真是烦人 | 
| [09:17] | Poor guy. | 可怜的家伙 | 
| [09:21] | Help me understand this, Jacob. | 我想听你解释 雅各布 | 
| [09:25] | I’m you’re mother, and I love you, | 我是你母亲 我爱你 | 
| [09:26] | but I don’t understand this. | 但我无法理解你的行为 | 
| [09:34] | I don’t think that I can explain. | 我解释不清楚 | 
| [09:52] | No, detective. | 不 警探 | 
| [09:53] | I’m staring at it right now. | 我正盯着照片看呢 | 
| [09:54] | That’s not Paul Torres, | 不是保罗·托雷斯 | 
| [09:56] | that’s not Jacob Wells. | 也不是雅各布·威尔斯 | 
| [09:57] | Nope. Absolutely sure. | 不是 非常肯定 | 
| [10:00] | Neither man. | 两个都不是 | 
| [10:02] | Nope. Not a waste of my time. Thanks. | 不 一点都不浪费我时间 谢谢 | 
| [10:04] | Complete waste of my time. | 完全是浪费时间 | 
| [10:05] | This is the chief homicide detective in Dallas. | 还是达拉斯的凶杀组组长 | 
| [10:08] | I’m sorry. I let it through. | 很抱歉 是我接进来的 | 
| [10:10] | He was convinced. | 他当时非常肯定 | 
| [10:11] | Ryan Hardy. | 莱恩·哈迪 | 
| [10:13] | Hello, Ryan. | 你好 莱恩 | 
| [10:16] | What can I do for you, Joe? | 需要我为你做什么 乔 | 
| [10:17] | I just wanted to see | 我只是想问问 | 
| [10:18] | how your friend Agent Weston was doing. | 你的好朋友韦斯顿探员情况如何 | 
| [10:20] | I heard that he took quite a beating. | 我听说他被揍得很惨 | 
| [10:24] | He’s expected to make a full recovery. | 他很快就会痊愈 | 
| [10:26] | That’s good– good to hear. | 这样我就放心了 | 
| [10:30] | Sorry about your friends, though. | 但你朋友的事我很遗憾 | 
| [10:32] | They’re kind of dead. | 他们好像都死了 | 
| [10:34] | That’s ok. I have more. | 没关系 我候补多着呢 | 
| [10:39] | So what do you want, Joe? | 你到底想说什么 乔 | 
| [10:43] | You know, just a chat. | 就想跟你聊聊天 | 
| [10:44] | I’m feeling a-a bit down. | 我心情不太好 | 
| [10:48] | Tell me, do you miss Claire, Ryan? | 告诉我 你想念克莱尔吗 莱恩 | 
| [10:52] | I know I do. | 我很想她 | 
| [10:54] | Ironically, you’re the only person | 讽刺的是 现在只有你 | 
| [10:57] | who really understands how I feel at the moment, | 最明白我的感受 | 
| [10:59] | being we both love the same woman. | 因为我们都爱着同一个女人 | 
| [11:02] | Why is love so punishing, Ryan? | 为什么爱情如此折磨人呢 莱恩 | 
| [11:07] | Come on. Get something. | 快点 找出点线索 | 
| [11:07] | He’s on a satellite phone. | 他使用的是卫星电话 | 
| [11:09] | It’s sending me to Singapore. | 信号是从新加坡发出的 | 
| [11:10] | Link to Homeland, see if they can intercept. | 联系国土安全局 看他们能不能拦截信号 | 
| [11:11] | Love’s elation always seems to turn to pain. | 爱情的欢愉总是会以苦涩收场 | 
| [11:15] | How true the adage “Love hurts,” huh? | 老话说得好 “爱会带来伤害” | 
| [11:20] | Tell me, how much– | 告诉我 | 
| [11:22] | how much hurt can one man endure, Ryan? | 一个人到底能承受多少伤痛 莱恩 | 
| [11:28] | At, uh, what point does he break? | 何时会超出他的承受极限 | 
| [11:33] | You must let me know. | 你一定要告诉我答案 | 
| [11:46] | I can’t remember. What is good here? | 我记不得了 这里什么比较好吃 | 
| [11:48] | Did I get the hamburger steak last time? | 我上次点的是汉堡肉饼吗 | 
| [11:51] | You liked it, didn’t love it. | 你觉得还行 但并不是特别喜欢 | 
| [11:53] | That’s fine. Will you order? | 还吃这个吧 你能帮我点吗 | 
| [11:55] | Uh, no onions, gravy on the fries. | 不要洋葱 薯条上浇肉汁 | 
| [11:56] | I’m gonna wash my hands. | 我去洗手 | 
| [12:14] | I’m sorry. Can I help you? | 不好意思 有什么事吗 | 
| [12:16] | Yes, you can. | 需要你帮我个忙 | 
| [12:18] | I need you to give someone a message. | 你得帮我带个口信 | 
| [12:20] | I’m sorry. Do I know you? | 不要意思 我认识你吗 | 
| [12:23] | What are you doing? What’s in your hands? | 你在干嘛 手里拿着什么东西 | 
| [12:25] | Oh, it’s nothing really. | 不是什么重要的东西 | 
| [12:27] | I need you to do something for me. | 你得帮我做件事 | 
| [12:28] | It’s like a favor. | 帮我个忙 | 
| [12:30] | There’s this man named ryan hardy. | 有个人名叫莱恩·哈迪 | 
| [12:33] | I think you have the wrong table. | 你找错人了吧 | 
| [12:36] | This is important. | 这很重要 | 
| [12:38] | You need to tell Ryan Hardy that some– | 你需要告诉莱恩·哈迪 | 
| [12:41] | sometimes love hurts. | 有时爱情会带来伤害 | 
| [12:45] | Can you remember that? | 记住了吗 | 
| [12:48] | – Who is this? – I don’t know. | -这是谁啊 -我不认识 | 
| [12:50] | She has something in her hands. | 她手里拿着什么东西 | 
| [12:51] | What do you have there? | 你拿着什么 | 
| [12:53] | A customized 24-inch pressurized speargun | 一把订制的24英寸长加压渔枪 | 
| [12:55] | mainly used for deep sea fishing. | 主要用于深海捕鱼 | 
| [12:57] | What are you gonna do with that? | 你拿它做什么 | 
| [13:00] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to laugh. | 对不起 我不该笑的 | 
| [13:04] | I’m gonna try it out. | 我要试试它 | 
| [13:06] | Oh, my god! | 我的天啊 | 
| [13:08] | Oh, my god! Help! She’s bleeding! | 我的天 救命 她在流血 | 
| [13:10] | Don’t forget what I told you. | 别忘了我交代你的话 | 
| [13:12] | Oh, my god! Help me! Somebody help me! | 我的天 救命啊 谁来帮帮我 | 
| [13:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [13:16] | Oh, my god! Help me! | 我的天啊 救命啊 | 
| [13:18] | She’s bleeding! | 她在流血 | 
| [13:19] | Help me! Somebody, help me! | 帮帮我 谁来救救她 | 
| [13:41] | And then she just walked right out the door. | 然后她就径直走出了店门 | 
| [13:45] | She said, “Tell Ryan Hardy | 她说 “告诉莱恩·哈迪 | 
| [13:48] | that love hurts.” | 爱会带来伤害” | 
| [13:50] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 | 
| [13:52] | Why would she kill Claire? | 她为什么要杀克莱尔 | 
| [13:57] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 抱歉 女士 | 
| [13:57] | Hi. Uh, your friend Claire Dobkins, | 你好 你的朋友克莱尔·多肯斯 | 
| [14:01] | Was she married? | 她结婚了吗 | 
| [14:03] | She was separated. | 她离婚了 | 
| [14:06] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [14:07] | What was her maiden name? | 她婚前姓什么 | 
| [14:11] | It was Matthews. | 马修斯 | 
| [14:17] | Hey. You need to make sure Claire is safe. | 你要去确认一下克莱尔是否安全 | 
| [14:19] | She is safe. We moved her to a new location | 她很安全 在维斯顿攻击之后 | 
| [14:21] | after Weston’s attack. | 我们把她转移到另一个地方 | 
| [14:21] | Check again. Confirm it. | 再检查一次 确认一下 | 
| [14:23] | She’s safe, Ryan. | 她很安全 莱恩 | 
| [14:24] | She can’t turn on the tv, ok? | 不能让她看电视 | 
| [14:25] | If she sees this, it’s going to kill her. | 如果她看到这个 会非常伤心的 | 
| [14:26] | – You’re overreacting. – Let me do their job. | -你反应过度了 -让我来做他们的工作 | 
| [14:27] | You need to take away all media access. | 你要切断一切媒体渠道 | 
| [14:29] | Just do it! | 照做就是了 | 
| [14:33] | Hey. You ok? | 你没事吧 | 
| [14:34] | I’m fine. I’m good, I’m good. It’s just… | 我没事 我很好 很好 只是 | 
| [14:38] | Joe said, “How much hurt can one man endure? | 乔说”一个人能承受多少痛苦” | 
| [14:42] | He’s trying to break you. | 他想要打垮你 | 
| [14:43] | By targeting women with his wife’s name. | 通过针对那些和他妻子同名的人 | 
| [14:46] | I mean, how many Claire Matthews are out there? | 有多少叫克莱尔·马修斯的人 | 
| [14:57] | Your wound is infected. | 你的伤口感染了 | 
| [14:58] | Can you help me? | 你能救我吗 | 
| [15:00] | You’re a nurse, right? | 你是护士 对吧 | 
| [15:02] | Jacob said you were a nurse. | 雅各布说你是护士 | 
| [15:04] | I was. I’m not anymore. | 曾经是 现在不是了 | 
| [15:09] | Who are you calling? Who are you calling? | 你给谁打电话 给谁打电话 | 
| [15:12] | I’m leaving another message for Emma. | 我再给艾玛留个信息 | 
| [15:15] | She’s not gonna call you back. | 她不会回你的电话 | 
| [15:18] | Don’t you get it? She left us. | 你还不明白吗 她离开我们了 | 
| [15:21] | She left us to die. | 她不顾我们的死活离开了 | 
| [15:24] | At the farmhouse? | 在农舍里吗 | 
| [15:25] | I–I never trusted her. | 我从来都不信任她 | 
| [15:29] | She never trusted me either. | 她也从来不信任我 | 
| [15:33] | Her name is Robyn Stewart. | 她的名字叫罗宾·斯图尔特 | 
| [15:35] | She works at the Moser plant near the boatyard. | 她在船厂附近的莫泽种植园工作 | 
| [15:37] | I’ve been watching her for a few months now. | 我关注她已经有几个月了 | 
| [15:40] | I think she’s perfect for you. | 我觉得她对你来说很完美 | 
| [15:44] | What? You mean, you want me to do this by myself? | 什么 你想要我自己来吗 | 
| [15:46] | Yeah. Why not? | 对 为什么不呢 | 
| [15:47] | You don’t trust me. | 你不相信我 | 
| [15:48] | It’s not that. | 不是因为那个 | 
| [15:49] | Emma, I’ve killed before. | 艾玛 我以前杀过人 | 
| [15:50] | But not with us. | 但不是和我们一起 | 
| [15:53] | Look. If it will make you feel better, | 如果能够让你感觉好点的话 | 
| [15:55] | Jacob will go with you. | 雅各布会跟你一起去 | 
| [16:08] | Look. I want to be here, all right? | 我想待在这里 | 
| [16:10] | I moved here, didn’t I? | 我是搬到这里来的 | 
| [16:12] | I gave up everything in El paso just to be near Joe. | 我放弃了厄尔帕索的一切来到这里只为离乔近一些 | 
| [16:23] | Look. You can trust me, I promise. | 你可以信任我 我保证 | 
| [16:27] | And you can trust us. | 你也可以信任我们 | 
| [16:28] | I can’t trust you. | 我不相信你 | 
| [16:30] | I can’t trust you. | 我不相信你 | 
| [16:31] | I can’t trust you. | 我不相信你 | 
| [16:34] | Easy, easy, easy. | 冷静 冷静 冷静 | 
| [16:39] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [16:42] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [16:49] | We’re reporting live from a diner | 我们正在联邦山区的一个餐厅 | 
| [16:50] | in the union hill district, | 为您带来现场报道 | 
| [16:51] | Where earlier today a woman was brutally murdered. | 早些时候 一位女性在此地被残忍谋杀 | 
| [16:54] | This is another in a series of slayings attributed | 这是由连环杀手乔·卡罗及其信徒们 | 
| [16:57] | to serial killer Joe Carroll and his cult of killers… | 制造的连环杀人事件中的又一起命案 | 
| [16:59] | Is everything ok? | 一切顺利吗 | 
| [17:01] | Mmm. Very much so. | 非常顺利 | 
| [17:03] | I was quite worried about our nervous little Amanda, | 我对于小阿曼达很是担心 | 
| [17:05] | but she appears to be rather proficient with her weapons. | 但看上去她很善用自己的武器 | 
| [17:09] | Sources tell us that | 消息人士声称 | 
| [17:10] | Ms. Matthews was placed in protective custody | 马修斯女士在其前夫越狱之后 | 
| [17:13] | since her ex-husband’s recent prison escape. | 就已受到保护性监禁 | 
| [17:22] | Are we ok? | 我们之间没事吧 | 
| [17:24] | I’m not sure we should advertise our indiscretion. | 我不确定我们之间不该如此言行失检 | 
| [17:32] | Is it really so bad? | 有这么糟糕吗 | 
| [17:36] | I thought it was worth it personally. | 就个人而言我认为还是值得的 | 
| [17:42] | Roderick, um, is there any news on Jacob or Paul? | 罗德里克 有雅各布和保罗的消息吗 | 
| [17:46] | No, no. Not yet. I’ll keep looking. | 不 不 还没有 我会继续查 | 
| [17:49] | Yes. Yes. Thank you. | 好的 好的 谢谢 | 
| [17:51] | I’m sure Emma would be most grateful. | 我相信艾玛会非常感谢你 | 
| [18:10] | I’m sorry about that, mom. | 抱歉 妈妈 | 
| [18:12] | She’s got sepsis. You realize that? | 他得了败血症 你看出来了吗 | 
| [18:17] | If you don’t get him to a hospital immediately, | 如果你不马上送他去医院 | 
| [18:19] | he’s going to die. | 他会死的 | 
| [18:22] | Can you help him? | 你能救他吗 | 
| [18:25] | He needs a blood transfusion, | 他需要输血 | 
| [18:26] | Antibiotics, surgery when he’s stable. | 抗生素 等身体状况稳定了还需要手术 | 
| [18:30] | You need to get him to a hospital. | 你要送他去医院 | 
| [18:40] | You should go now. | 你该走了 | 
| [18:43] | Before your father gets here. | 在你父亲回来之前 | 
| [18:46] | He’s on his way. | 他快回来了 | 
| [18:50] | Louise Sinclair we know, | 我们知道的那个露易丝·辛克莱尔 | 
| [18:52] | and this is Amanda Porter. | 这是阿曼达·波特 | 
| [18:53] | She’s wanted for murder in Oklahoma city. | 因涉嫌俄克拉荷马市的谋杀案被通缉 | 
| [18:55] | It’s believed she killed her husband | 已确认她杀害了她丈夫 | 
| [18:56] | and the woman he was sleeping with. | 以及她丈夫的情妇 | 
| [18:57] | Their dismembered remains were discovered | 他们的肢解残骸于07年 | 
| [18:59] | in a Florida swamp in ’07. | 在佛罗里达沼泽中被找到 | 
| [19:00] | Ok. So we got 87 Claire Matthews in the U.S., | 全美有87个克莱尔·马修斯 | 
| [19:03] | 14 in the state. | 本州有14个 | 
| [19:04] | 5, including Joe Carroll’s ex, | 包括乔·卡罗的前妻在内 | 
| [19:06] | reside in the Richmond area. | 有五个居住在里士满地区 | 
| [19:07] | We’re in the process of locating them now. | 我们正在定位她们 | 
| [19:09] | Claire Matthews on Monroe Drive, she’s safe. | 位于门罗大道的克莱尔·马修斯安全了 | 
| [19:11] | Local PD have her. | 当地警局找到她了 | 
| [19:11] | Good. That’s one. 3 more to find. | 很好 找到一个 还有三个没找到 | 
| [19:14] | Come on. Let’s go, let’s go. | 加把劲 快点快点 | 
| [19:27] | Hello? | 你好 | 
| [19:29] | What? | 什么 | 
| [19:33] | Authorities are asking anyone named Claire Matthews | 当局要求任何名为克莱尔·马修斯的人 | 
| [19:36] | to please contact their local law enforcement. | 立即与当地执法部门联系 | 
| [19:41] | Someone’s at the door. | 门外有人 | 
| [19:46] | Who is it? | 是谁 | 
| [19:46] | It’s the police. | 警察 | 
| [19:47] | We are looking for Claire Matthews. | 我们在找克莱尔·马修斯 | 
| [19:49] | Hang on. It’s the police. | 等等 是警察 | 
| [20:14] | Joe Carroll is targeting women with the same name as his wife. | 乔·卡罗将与他妻子姓名相同的女性作为目标 | 
| [20:17] | We have law enforcement across the country | 全国各地的执法部门 | 
| [20:19] | responding to this threat, but we need your help locally | 都响应这起恐怖威胁 但我们需要你们当地 | 
| [20:21] | to get the word out and be on alert. | 进行宣传 提高警惕 | 
| [20:23] | This is our suspect Amanda Porter, | 这是我们的嫌疑人阿曼达·波特 | 
| [20:25] | 35 years of age, wanted in suspicion of at least two murders. | 35岁 因涉嫌至少两起谋杀案而被通缉 | 
| [20:30] | If anyone sees her, do not engage. | 如果有人看到她 别抓她 | 
| [20:32] | Contact your local authorities or the FBI immediately. | 请立即联系当地政府或联调局 | 
| [20:37] | Hey. We found another Claire. | 我们又找到了一个克莱尔 | 
| [20:39] | She’s in protection. | 已对她采取保护措施 | 
| [20:40] | That means just one still out there. | 所以只剩一位没找到了 | 
| [20:42] | There’s something too pedestrian about this. | 这案子有点太沉闷了 | 
| [20:45] | Why would Joe call me up and foreshadow | 乔为什么要打电话给我 | 
| [20:47] | what he was up to? | 向我暗示他的目的 | 
| [20:48] | He can’t have Claire. | 他无法拥有克莱尔 | 
| [20:49] | He wants to punish you for it. | 就想惩罚你 | 
| [20:50] | This isn’t about me at all. | 这完全与我无关 | 
| [20:52] | Maybe he’s trying to lure her out | 也许他是想把她引诱出来 | 
| [20:54] | because I’m telling you if she knows this is happening | 我跟你说 如果她知道这些情况 | 
| [20:57] | she will offer herself up. | 她会主动站出来的 | 
| [20:58] | But she doesn’t. | 但她不知道 | 
| [20:59] | She’s not seeing it. I believe Nick. | 她不会看到的 我相信尼克 | 
| [21:01] | She has no media access. | 她没办法接触媒体 | 
| [21:04] | I hope you’re right. | 希望你是对的 | 
| [21:11] | Amanda Porter kills her husband and his mistress | 阿曼达·波特在狂怒之下 | 
| [21:13] | in a single act of rage. | 杀了她丈夫和情妇 | 
| [21:15] | How does she escalate to mission killer on a murder spree? | 她是怎么发展成一名背负使命的杀人狂的 | 
| [21:17] | You got add the cult component. | 你得考虑到邪教因素 | 
| [21:18] | This is her chapter of Joe Carroll’s playbook. | 这是她在乔·卡罗的剧本中的章节 | 
| [21:21] | I mean, look at these murders. | 看看这些凶杀案 | 
| [21:22] | They’re public statements. | 都像是公开声明 | 
| [21:24] | This guy is big on theatrics. | 这家伙热爱戏剧 | 
| [21:26] | Look at the weapons. They’re like props– | 再看看凶器 就像是道具 | 
| [21:28] | spear gun, garrote, even he uses an ice pick. | 梭标枪 绞刑具 他甚至用了碎冰锥 | 
| [21:31] | This is a cult member who’s using her leader’s playbook | 她就是个邪教徒 利用领袖的剧本 | 
| [21:35] | complete with… romantic underpinnings. | 完成浪漫基础建构 | 
| [21:40] | “Love hurts.” | 爱是痛苦的 | 
| [21:47] | You’ve got to get him to a hospital, Jacob. | 你得把他送去医院 雅各布 | 
| [21:49] | You’re just worried dad’s gonna come home and see me, aren’t you? | 你只是担心爸爸回来会看到我 对吗 | 
| [21:51] | He’s going to call the police. | 他会报警的 | 
| [21:53] | Do you want that? You’re a murderer. | 你想这样吗 你是个杀人凶手 | 
| [21:55] | Stop saying that, mom! | 别再说这种话了 妈妈 | 
| [21:57] | I never killed anyone. | 我从没杀过人 | 
| [22:00] | Tell her. | 告诉她 | 
| [22:02] | Come on. Tell her the truth. | 快点 告诉她真相 | 
| [22:16] | A friend of dad’s– this was back in El Paso– | 爸爸的一个朋友 这是在厄尔巴索的事 | 
| [22:18] | He was a badass ex-marine. | 他是个混蛋前海军陆战队员 | 
| [22:20] | He used to make fun of me all the time, | 他以前老喜欢拿我开玩笑 | 
| [22:21] | really lay in on me, you know, rough me up. | 对我动手动脚 很是粗暴 | 
| [22:24] | One night, I just had enough. | 一天晚上 我真的受够了 | 
| [22:26] | I cracked his head, and I pushed him down the stairs. | 就砸了他的脑袋 然后把他推下楼梯 | 
| [22:31] | I was 12. | 当时我才12岁 | 
| [22:41] | So is this an audition? | 这算是一次测试吗 | 
| [22:43] | Yeah. I mean, I got to be careful. | 是啊 我得小心点 | 
| [22:46] | Well, so do I. | 我也是 | 
| [22:47] | You stab her first. | 你先刺她 | 
| [22:50] | No, man. It’s all you. That was the deal. | 不 兄弟 都由你来 之前就这么说的 | 
| [22:52] | How do I know I can trust the two of you? | 我怎么知道能不能信你们俩 | 
| [22:54] | Hey. How do I know you’re not setting me up? | 我怎么知道你们不是要陷害我 | 
| [22:55] | – Why would we do that? – I don’t know. | -我们为什么要这么做 -不知道 | 
| [22:57] | Look. I’ll finish her off. | 听着 我会结果她 | 
| [22:59] | You just have to take the first stab. | 但你得先刺第一刀 | 
| [23:01] | That way, I know we can trust each other. | 这样才能知道彼此可信 | 
| [23:04] | All right? | 好吗 | 
| [23:20] | You’ve never killed anyone. | 你从没杀过人 | 
| [23:22] | Yes, I have. | 不 我杀过 | 
| [23:22] | Then do it. | 那就来吧 | 
| [23:36] | Does your little girlfriend know? | 你的小女朋友知道吗 | 
| [23:38] | Honesty and trust are the foundation of all relationships. | 诚实与信任是任何关系的基础 | 
| [23:41] | Screw you, man. | 你闭嘴 | 
| [23:42] | Take it easy. | 别激动 | 
| [23:43] | All right? Relax. Don’t hyperventilate. | 放松 别那样大喘气 | 
| [23:46] | Take a breath. | 放松呼吸 | 
| [23:58] | Jacob’s telling the truth. | 雅各布说的是事实 | 
| [24:04] | He’s never killed anyone. | 他从没杀过人 | 
| [24:42] | You bumming? | 不开心 | 
| [24:43] | You look like you’re bumming. | 你看起来不太高兴 | 
| [24:46] | I’m not. | 没有 | 
| [24:50] | Want to get drunk? | 想把自己灌醉吗 | 
| [24:52] | How are you the sheriff of a town? | 你这种人怎么当上小镇警长的 | 
| [24:56] | Well… | 这个嘛 | 
| [24:59] | First you go to the police academy, | 首先你进入警校 | 
| [25:00] | get your diploma. | 取得毕业文凭 | 
| [25:01] | They give you a gun. | 他们发给你一把枪 | 
| [25:02] | Get a badge, walk patrol. | 你就能戴上警徽 到处巡逻 | 
| [25:17] | My family is big on public service. | 我父母非常热衷于公共服务业 | 
| [25:20] | I mean, they practically preached it. | 他们算是言传身教吧 | 
| [25:22] | My dad was military, mom loves her politics, | 我父亲参过军 我妈则热爱政治 | 
| [25:27] | blah blah. | 诸如此类的 | 
| [25:30] | But you found Joe. | 但你找到了乔 | 
| [25:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [25:34] | Joe, uh, speaks to my contradictions. | 乔 说到我的矛盾之处了 | 
| [25:41] | We all have our gray areas, Emma. | 每个人都有灰色地带 爱玛 | 
| [25:45] | For instance, Joe loves his wife, | 比如 乔很爱他的妻子 | 
| [25:46] | and, I mean, he loves his wife, | 他是真的很爱她 | 
| [25:49] | and yet he slept with you. | 但也可以跟你上床 | 
| [25:55] | You need to mind your own business. | 你管好自己的事就够了 | 
| [25:58] | And you have a boyfriend somewhere. | 你自己也有男友 虽然失踪了 | 
| [26:02] | And your boyfriend’s got a boyfriend, | 而他有另外一个男友 | 
| [26:05] | and… | 所以 | 
| [26:06] | I’d call that a gray area, wouldn’t you? | 我称这个为灰色地带 不对吗 | 
| [26:10] | You don’t know anything about it. | 你一无所知 | 
| [26:11] | Are you even worried about them? | 你真担心他们的安危吗 | 
| [26:14] | – Do you even care if we find Jacob? – Yes, I care! | -你真在乎雅各布的下落吗 -当然 | 
| [26:19] | I love Jacob. | 我爱雅各布 | 
| [26:22] | I want him here with me. | 我想和他在一起 | 
| [26:23] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [26:24] | I checked your satellite phone. | 我查过你的卫星电话 | 
| [26:27] | It’s just full of messages from your little lost boyfriend. | 里面全都是来自你失踪男友的短信 | 
| [26:34] | “Emma! | 爱玛 | 
| [26:37] | “Why’d you leave, huh? | 你为什么要走 | 
| [26:40] | “Why’d you leave us? | 为什么抛下我俩 | 
| [26:42] | “I love you, Emma! | 我爱你 爱玛 | 
| [26:45] | Please call me.” | 求求你打给我 | 
| [27:00] | So Carroll made two attempts to get his wife. | 这么说 卡罗曾两次试图带走妻子 | 
| [27:05] | Both failed. | 但都失败了 | 
| [27:06] | So now he’s making public statements? | 所以他选择公开行动 | 
| [27:08] | Why? To get at you? | 为什么 是要做给你看吗 | 
| [27:13] | That’s what he wants me to think. | 他在考我 | 
| [27:15] | I think he’s speaking directly to Claire. | 我认为他在直接和克莱尔沟通 | 
| [27:17] | I think he’s trying to reach her, | 他想找到她 | 
| [27:18] | to lure her out of protective custody. | 把她从保护性监禁中引诱出来 | 
| [27:21] | That hasn’t happened. | 那是不可能的 | 
| [27:22] | I have confirmation she is not aware of this. | 我很确定她对此毫不知情 | 
| [27:27] | Just spoke with the roommate of our missing Claire Matthews. | 刚和失踪的克莱尔·马修斯的室友谈过 | 
| [27:30] | She’s a student at Thurman Community. | 她是瑟曼社区大学的一名学生 | 
| [27:32] | The roommate says she’s at some school festival just off campus. | 室友说她离开校园去参加一场校庆 | 
| [27:35] | She left her cell phone at home, | 她把手机丢家里了 | 
| [27:36] | so they can’t reach her. | 所以他们联系不上她 | 
| [27:36] | Let’s go. | 出发 | 
| [27:37] | Call ahead and notify local police. | 记得提前打给当地警局 | 
| [27:39] | Get every available agent there now. | 让他们召集所有空闲探员 | 
| [27:47] | The e-mail worked. | 电子邮件有回音了 | 
| [27:49] | Roderick just sent us an address. | 罗德里克发来一个地址 | 
| [27:50] | They’re gonna meet us and take us to the others. | 他们要来带我们去跟其他人汇合 | 
| [27:56] | Your father’s gonna be here in 5 minutes. | 你父亲五分钟内到家 | 
| [27:58] | You have to leave now. | 你们赶紧走吧 | 
| [28:03] | I need to get you out of here. | 我要带你离开这里 | 
| [28:05] | Come on. Come on. | 走吧 走吧 | 
| [28:07] | No, no. | 不 | 
| [28:08] | Come on. We have to go. | 走吧 我们该走了 | 
| [28:09] | No, no. | 不行 | 
| [28:13] | No, no. You go. | 不 你自己走 | 
| [28:14] | Dad’s gonna call the police. We need to go. | 我爸会叫警察的 赶紧走吧 | 
| [28:16] | You owe me. | 你欠我的 | 
| [28:16] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 | 
| [28:17] | I’m not just gonna leave you here. | 我不会把你一个人丢下的 | 
| [28:19] | Just go. | 走吧 | 
| [28:20] | I wouldn’t do that to you. Come on. | 我不会那么做的 走吧 | 
| [28:21] | You owe me. | 算你欠我的 | 
| [28:23] | What are… | 什么 | 
| [28:25] | You owe me. | 算你欠我的 | 
| [28:29] | What the hell’s wrong with you, man? | 你脑子抽什么风了 | 
| [28:31] | I can’t believe that just happened. | 简直不敢相信刚才的一切 | 
| [28:32] | I mean–I mean, the way you just– | 我是说你刚才 | 
| [28:35] | Did you see her eyes? | 你看到她的眼神了吗 | 
| [28:36] | Did you see her eyes? | 你看到她的眼神了吗 | 
| [28:37] | Take it easy. | 冷静一下 | 
| [28:39] | Hey. Come here. | 过来 | 
| [28:40] | It’s ok, it’s ok. It’s ok. | 没事的 | 
| [28:46] | It’s ok. | 没事的 | 
| [28:54] | All right? | 好了吗 | 
| [28:57] | Emma’s–Emma’s gonna hate me. | 爱玛会恨我的 | 
| [29:00] | She doesn’t know about this. She’ll hate me! | 她还不知道这些 她会恨我的 | 
| [29:02] | We’re not gonna tell her. | 我们不告诉她 | 
| [29:08] | Why would you do that for me? | 你为什么帮我 | 
| [29:13] | Because I like you. | 因为我喜欢你 | 
| [29:14] | I mean, you’re a good guy. | 我是说 你人很不错 | 
| [29:19] | Besides, now you owe me. | 而且 你现在欠我人情了 | 
| [29:26] | All right? | 没事了 | 
| [29:26] | All right. | 没事 | 
| [29:31] | Please. | 求你了 | 
| [29:33] | I want my life to mean something. | 我想让我的生命有所意义 | 
| [29:36] | That’s–that’s really all I ever wanted. | 这一直都是我想要的 | 
| [29:43] | It’s perfect. It’s perfect. | 这样最好不过了 | 
| [29:50] | You can do this. | 你能做到的 | 
| [29:52] | You can do it. | 你能做到的 | 
| [30:01] | Jacob. | 雅各布 | 
| [30:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [30:10] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [30:26] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 | 
| [30:32] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [31:20] | We’re looking for Claire Matthews, | 我们在找一个叫克莱尔·马修斯的人 | 
| [31:21] | 22, dark brown hair, 5’8″, | 22岁 深褐色头发 身高172 | 
| [31:24] | Last seen wearing a blue jacket and jeans. | 失踪时身穿蓝色外套和牛仔裤 | 
| [31:27] | Canvass the entire block. | 搜寻整个区域 | 
| [31:29] | Everyone stay in constant radio contact. | 所有人保持无线电联络 | 
| [31:31] | Let’s move! | 行动 | 
| [31:36] | Hey. I’m Steve. What’s your name? | 我叫史蒂夫 你叫什么 | 
| [31:39] | Claire. | 克莱尔 | 
| [31:40] | Let’s see your face. | 让我看看你的脸 | 
| [31:44] | Come on. | 快来 | 
| [32:07] | Hey. I spotted Louise just south of the dance floor. | 我在舞池南面发现路易丝 | 
| [32:11] | I’m in pursuit. | 正在追捕 | 
| [32:20] | Don’t I know you? | 我以前见过你吗 | 
| [32:21] | I don’t think so. | 应该没见过吧 | 
| [32:23] | Is your last name Matthews? | 你姓马修斯吗 | 
| [32:25] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道 | 
| [32:26] | The police are looking for you. | 警察在找你呢 | 
| [32:28] | Hang on. Let me pull it up. | 等我拿给你看 | 
| [32:32] | They say she’s killing people named Claire Matthews. | 他们说她在杀害名叫克莱尔·马修斯的人 | 
| [32:36] | You should find a cop or something. | 你应该去找警察 | 
| [32:48] | That’s her. | 是她 | 
| [32:50] | Get out of here! | 快走 | 
| [32:53] | Leave her alone. | 别缠着她 | 
| [32:54] | Aw. What do we have here–Mr. Helper? | 快看啊 大好人先生 | 
| [33:05] | Ryan, do you still have Louise? | 莱恩 你还在追路易丝吗 | 
| [33:06] | I lost her. | 我跟丢了 | 
| [33:09] | Hey. I got somebody hurt here by the ferris wheel. | 摩天轮这边有人受伤 | 
| [33:14] | I need some backup now! | 现在急需支援 | 
| [33:27] | Help me! There’s a woman who wants to kill me! | 救命 有个女人要杀我 | 
| [33:37] | Help me! Help me! Help me, please! | 救命啊 救命啊 | 
| [33:39] | – Whoa, whoa, whoa. Miss Matthews? – Yeah. | -你是马修斯小姐吗 -对 | 
| [33:42] | It’s ok. You’re gonna be fine. | 没事 你会没事的 | 
| [33:44] | Just stay here. | 好好待在这里 | 
| [33:47] | All available units, I have Claire Matthews. | 所有人注意 我发现克莱尔·马修斯 | 
| [33:49] | I have Claire Matthews at the festival exit. | 我在会场出口发现克莱尔·马修斯 | 
| [34:00] | Help me! | 救命啊 | 
| [34:02] | Stop right there! Hands in the air! | 别动 举起手来 | 
| [34:06] | Drop the weapon! | 把枪放下 | 
| [34:10] | And if I refuse? | 要是我拒绝呢 | 
| [34:12] | I will shoot you dead. | 我会杀了你 | 
| [34:14] | I don’t think you have the– | 我觉得你没有… | 
| [35:27] | She’s after me! Help me please! | 她在追我 快救我 | 
| [35:37] | Claire. Claire. | 克莱尔 | 
| [35:39] | She’s right here. | 她在这 | 
| [35:50] | Drop the gun, Ryan. | 莱恩 把枪放下 | 
| [35:52] | Do it! | 快放下 | 
| [36:00] | Don’t hurt her. | 别伤害她 | 
| [36:01] | Kick it away now! | 把枪踢开 | 
| [36:05] | Let her go. | 放她走 | 
| [36:06] | No, Ryan. | 不 莱恩 | 
| [36:08] | It doesn’t work that way. | 规则可不是这样的 | 
| [36:09] | She has to die because you have to be punished. | 她必须得死 因为你必须受到惩罚 | 
| [36:12] | You slept with Joe’s wife, | 你睡了乔的妻子 | 
| [36:14] | and between you and me, I don’t take that lightly. | 我可不会轻易原谅这种事 | 
| [36:17] | Let her go! That’s not Joe’s wife! | 放她走 她不是乔的妻子 | 
| [36:19] | It’s a freaking metaphor, Ryan! | 不过是个比喻而已 莱恩 | 
| [36:25] | Tell them to stay back. | 让他们退后 | 
| [36:26] | Back, back. Stay back, stay back. | 后退 后退 | 
| [36:29] | Ok. | 好的 | 
| [36:32] | Now you got to let her go. | 快把她放了 | 
| [36:34] | Hey. Kill me. | 杀了我 | 
| [36:37] | No. I have to kill her. | 不 我得杀了她 | 
| [36:39] | Love hurts, Ryan. | 爱是痛苦的 莱恩 | 
| [36:41] | That’s the theme here. | 这才是主旨 | 
| [36:42] | Joe Carroll gets a happy ending! | 乔·卡罗才会有幸福结局 | 
| [36:44] | You don’t get one. Cheaters don’t get happy endings! | 你没有 背叛者都不得好死 | 
| [36:47] | My husband didn’t get one! | 我的丈夫就是 | 
| [36:48] | You’re right. It was a mistake. | 你说得对 那是个错误 | 
| [36:52] | I–I–I shouldn’t have done it. | 我…我不应该那样做 | 
| [36:55] | Then why did you? | 那你为什么要做 | 
| [36:56] | Please, please just let her go. | 求你了 快放她走 | 
| [36:57] | Why? Why did you do it? | 为什么 你为什么要那样做 | 
| [37:05] | Because I love her. | 因为我爱她 | 
| [37:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [37:12] | That was very honest. | 你很诚实 | 
| [37:14] | And now… | 那么现在 | 
| [37:17] | you got to do something for me. | 你得帮我做件事 | 
| [37:19] | Because you’re right. | 因为你是对的 | 
| [37:22] | I do… | 我的确 | 
| [37:24] | I need to be punished. | 的确需要被惩罚 | 
| [37:28] | Come on. Just kill me… | 来吧 杀了我 | 
| [37:30] | Stay back. | 不许过来 | 
| [37:30] | Because I still love her, | 因为我依然爱她 | 
| [37:33] | and I can’t unlove her. | 而且绝不会停止爱她 | 
| [37:37] | The only way that you and Joe are gonna get a happy ending | 你和乔得到幸福结局的唯一方法 | 
| [37:42] | is if you kill me. | 就是杀了我 | 
| [37:45] | So come on. Just do it. | 来吧 快点 | 
| [37:47] | Just…take that nail gun, | 只要 举起射钉枪 | 
| [37:52] | shoot me right in the head. | 一枪射进我脑袋里 | 
| [37:54] | You can do it. Come on. | 你可以的 快点吧 | 
| [37:56] | I know you can. | 我知道你可以的 | 
| [37:58] | Do it now. | 现在就做 | 
| [38:00] | Now. Now! | 就现在 现在 | 
| [38:02] | No! | 不 | 
| [38:05] | No! No! | 不 不 | 
| [38:21] | Ryan Hardy’s proven to be more of a challenge than I thought. | 莱恩·哈迪比我想象的更有挑战性 | 
| [38:24] | Eh. I wouldn’t underestimate that man. | 我绝不会低估那个男人 | 
| [38:27] | I made that mistake once. | 那样的错误我犯过一次 | 
| [38:31] | What happened? | 出什么事了 | 
| [38:33] | Louise is dead. | 路易丝死了 | 
| [38:36] | Amanda’s in federal custody. | 阿曼达被逮捕了 | 
| [38:38] | That is unfortunate. | 真不幸啊 | 
| [38:41] | I’m sorry about Louise. | 对路易丝的死我很抱歉 | 
| [38:43] | I know she was important to you. | 我知道她对你很重要 | 
| [38:48] | Not really. | 没那么重要 | 
| [38:51] | Maybe. I don’t know. | 也许吧 我也不知道 | 
| [38:54] | There is good news. | 还有个好消息 | 
| [38:56] | At noon today, FBI Agent Nick Donovan | 今天中午 联调局的尼克·多诺万探员 | 
| [38:58] | made an encrypted cell phone call to Quantico, Virginia, | 用加密的手机联系了维吉尼亚的匡蒂科 | 
| [39:01] | checking the status of Claire Matthews. | 查问克莱尔·马修斯的情况 | 
| [39:03] | We deciphered that encryption. | 我们破译了密码 | 
| [39:05] | And what did you find? | 你们查到了什么呢 | 
| [39:07] | Well, call was transferred to several bureau offices | 电话经过几个办事处转接 | 
| [39:10] | before it was finally transferred to U.S. Marshal Scott Turner, | 最终连线到美国法警斯科特·特纳 | 
| [39:14] | currently in charge of personal security for Claire. | 正是他在负责克莱尔的人身安全 | 
| [39:17] | We were able to narrow her location | 我们已经定位了 | 
| [39:18] | to the nearest cell phone tower. | 离她最近的手机信号塔 | 
| [39:21] | Your wife is in Huntington County, Pennsylvania. | 你妻子在宾夕法尼亚州的亨廷顿县 | 
| [39:27] | Oh, that… | 这真是 | 
| [39:29] | That is excellent work, my friend. | 实在干得太棒了 我的朋友 | 
| [39:35] | I want to interview Amanda first thing in the morning. | 我希望明天一早就询问阿曼达 | 
| [39:37] | Agent Donovan said that wasn’t gonna happen. | 多诺万探员说不行 | 
| [39:38] | Yeah. Well, we could break her. | 我们能从她嘴里撬出信息 | 
| [39:40] | Thing about Joe’s cult members, | 乔的那帮邪教信徒 | 
| [39:41] | they don’t come to this party sane. | 他们都不是正常人 | 
| [39:44] | We just got to speak their own language. | 我们也得用他们的方式办事 | 
| [39:45] | Look. I agree with you, but Director Franklin | 我同意你的观点 但富兰克林局长 | 
| [39:47] | ordered that she be transferred to D.C. | 要求将她转移到华盛顿 | 
| [39:50] | They’re questioning her at headquarters. | 他们要在总部审讯她 | 
| [39:52] | You’re kidding me. | 你开玩笑吧 | 
| [39:54] | They’re moving the whole investigation there. | 他们要把整个调查移到那边去 | 
| [39:56] | They’re taking the lead. | 他们要接手了 | 
| [39:57] | How do you feel about that? | 你对此有何感觉 | 
| [40:00] | Like a failure. | 我是个失败者 | 
| [40:06] | Hey. You’re not. | 你才不是 | 
| [40:14] | So all that stuff Ryan was saying tonight about Claire Matthews… | 莱恩今晚说的关于克莱尔·马修斯的事 | 
| [40:19] | he’s still hung up on her. | 他对她余情未了 | 
| [40:21] | He loves her. | 他爱她 | 
| [40:24] | That’s just twisted. | 那真太不正常了 | 
| [40:36] | 卡罗的杀手邪教 两位名为克莱尔·马修斯的妇女被杀 | |
| [41:13] | Were you expecting someone else? | 你在等别的什么人吗 | 
| [41:16] | Joe maybe? | 也许是乔 | 
| [41:18] | What is it? | 什么事 | 
| [41:19] | Well Joe’s a little busy right now, | 乔现在有点忙 | 
| [41:21] | but I’ve been looking for you. | 但我一直在找你 | 
| [41:23] | And you found me. | 你找到我了 | 
| [41:25] | What is it I can do for you? | 有什么可以效劳的吗 | 
| [41:28] | Earlier I received a very exciting e-mail, | 早些时候我接到一封令人兴奋的邮件 | 
| [41:32] | and I wanted to tell about it, | 本来想告诉你的 | 
| [41:33] | but I thought I’d surprise you. | 但我决定给你个惊喜 | 
| [41:41] | So follow me. | 跟我来 | 
| [42:04] | Hello, Emma. | 你好啊 爱玛 |