| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | Carroll was convicted in 2004 | 于2004年被定罪的连环杀手卡罗 | 
| [00:03] | for the murders of 14 young women. | 谋害了14名年轻女性 | 
| [00:05] | The warden granted Joe Carroll’s request for a transfer. | 典狱长刚刚同意了乔·卡罗转监的要求 | 
| [00:08] | He’s leaving. | 他要走了 | 
| [00:08] | Joe’s not in the transport vehicle. | 乔根本没上押运车 | 
| [00:10] | Where the hell is he? | 他到底在哪 | 
| [00:13] | So Joe’s free, and now I get locked up. | 乔倒是自由了 我却要被关起来 | 
| [00:15] | Protective custody. Better if I don’t know. | 保护性监禁 不知道为好 | 
| [00:17] | Hey. Morning. I know you’re scared of me, | 早上好 我知道你害怕我 | 
| [00:20] | But I hope that will change. | 但我希望会有所改善 | 
| [00:21] | My son needs a mother. | 我儿子需要母亲 | 
| [00:24] | And I have an idea how we can find her. | 但我有办法找到她 | 
| [00:25] | She has to die | 她必须得死 | 
| [00:27] | because you slept with Joe’s wife. | 因为你睡了乔的妻子 | 
| [00:29] | Why did you do it? | 你为什么要那样做 | 
| [00:31] | Because I love her. | 因为我爱她 | 
| [00:32] | Nick Donovan made an encrypted cell phone call | 尼克·多诺万用加密的手机 | 
| [00:34] | checking the status of Claire Matthews. | 查问克莱尔·马修斯的情况 | 
| [00:36] | Your wife is in Huntington County. | 你妻子在亨廷顿县 | 
| [00:39] | What’s taking her so long? | 她怎么去了那么久 | 
| [00:41] | I looked all over the place! | 我都找遍了 | 
| [00:41] | She and Joey are both gone! | 她和乔伊都不见了 | 
| [00:44] | Emma, why did you leave us? | 爱玛 你为什么丢下我们 | 
| [00:46] | If you don’t get him to a hospital immediately, | 如果你不马上送他去医院 | 
| [00:48] | he’s going to die. | 他会死的 | 
| [00:49] | You can do this. | 你能做到的 | 
| [00:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [00:52] | Earlier I received a very exciting e-mail. | 早些时候我接到一封令人兴奋的邮件 | 
| [00:54] | I wanted to tell you about it, | 本来想告诉你的 | 
| [00:56] | but I thought I’d surprise you. | 但我决定给你个惊喜 | 
| [01:17] | Man, you’re a heavy sleeper. | 老天 你睡得真熟 | 
| [01:22] | Get up. You don’t want to sleep the day away. | 起床 你不会想就这么把一天睡过去的 | 
| [01:29] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 | 
| [01:30] | I’m trying to get you up. | 叫你起床啊 | 
| [01:32] | Now go. Come on. Get in the shower. | 快 起床 去洗澡 | 
| [01:36] | Come on. You’re gonna miss breakfast. | 快 要不就错过早饭了 | 
| [02:21] | And now an update from Richmond, Virginia. | 维吉尼亚里士满发来最新消息 | 
| [02:23] | A press conference this morning | 今晨的新闻发布会 | 
| [02:24] | has not eased our nation’s paranoia | 并未缓解全国人民的心病 | 
| [02:26] | as we’ve learned that FBI, CIA, and NSA | 尽管联调局 中情局及国土安全局已承诺 | 
| [02:29] | are now all in pursuit of Joe Carroll | 共同追捕乔·卡罗 | 
| [02:31] | and his cult of serial killers. | 及其连环杀手教众 | 
| [02:32] | Amanda Porter’s not exactly talking. | 阿曼达·波特并未开口 | 
| [02:35] | No. I take that back. | 不 这话我收回 | 
| [02:37] | She’s actually saying a lot. | 实际上她话说了不少 | 
| [02:39] | And what does she say? | 她都说了些什么 | 
| [02:40] | Well, let’s see. | 来看看吧 | 
| [02:41] | Uh, she’s a pisces. | 她是双鱼座 | 
| [02:42] | Favorite movie is the “Notebook,” | 最爱的电影是《恋恋笔记本》 | 
| [02:44] | She’s an advocate for the death penalty. | 她支持死刑 | 
| [02:46] | She believes in creationism over evolution, | 她相信神创论 而不是进化论 | 
| [02:48] | Enjoys seventies soft rock, | 喜欢七十年代轻摇滚 | 
| [02:50] | and hates peanut butter, whole milk, | 讨厌花生酱 全脂奶 | 
| [02:52] | and Anne Hathaway. | 以及安妮·海瑟薇 | 
| [02:53] | They got to let me talk to her. | 我得和她谈谈 | 
| [02:54] | I agree, but it’s D.C.’s show now. | 我同意 但现在特区那边的人是老大 | 
| [02:56] | I mean, it’s their call. | 我是说 是他们说了算 | 
| [02:59] | You got to let me talk to Amanda Porter. | 你得让我和阿曼达·波特谈谈 | 
| [03:01] | It’s not going to happen, Ryan. | 那不可能 莱恩 | 
| [03:02] | Come on. This woman knows me. | 拜托 那女人认识我 | 
| [03:04] | I broke her once already. | 我已经成功让她开过口 | 
| [03:06] | He’s right. He should be there. | 他说得对 应该让他去 | 
| [03:07] | If the D.C. guys can’t break her, | 如果特区的人无法让她开口 | 
| [03:09] | I’ll recommend it, ok? | 我会推荐你的 好吗 | 
| [03:11] | We got another problem. | 我们还有个问题 | 
| [03:12] | Quantico found a portal break in their server. | 匡蒂科那边在服务器中发现入侵迹象 | 
| [03:15] | We were hacked? | 我们的系统被入侵了 | 
| [03:16] | – Where was their failsafe? – It stalled. | -自动保护程序呢 -失效了 | 
| [03:17] | The optical lines were interrupted for several seconds. | 光学线被干扰数秒 | 
| [03:19] | With a worm encrypted with a virus | 是带着加密病毒的蠕虫入侵 | 
| [03:20] | Just like at the farmhouse. | 就像农场那个一样 | 
| [03:21] | What did they access? | 他们访问了什么文件 | 
| [03:22] | Telecommunications log, specifically phone calls | 电子通讯志 特别是打给 | 
| [03:24] | to the protective custody division. | 保护性监禁部门的电话 | 
| [03:26] | It’s possible Joe made an attempt to trace | 很有可能是乔在通过我们的卫星系统 | 
| [03:27] | Claire Matthews’ location via our satellite system. | 追踪克莱尔·马修斯的位置 | 
| [03:30] | We got to move her right now. | 我们现在就得转移她 | 
| [03:31] | Yes, we do, but we need you to convince her of that. | 对 但是我们需要你说服她同意此事 | 
| [03:34] | Will you call her? | 你可以给她打电话吗 | 
| [03:36] | Using what phone exactly? | 那我是该 用什么电话呢 | 
| [03:38] | No. I want to do it in person. | 不 我要亲自去找她 | 
| [03:39] | You got to get me a chopper, and from now on, | 你得给我弄架直升机 从现在起 | 
| [03:41] | I want to be in charge of her safety detail. | 要由我来负责她的人身安全 | 
| [03:42] | Like hell you will! | 做梦去吧 | 
| [03:43] | Nick, let him go. | 尼克 让他去吧 | 
| [03:44] | He’s not an agent, Debra! | 他连探员都不是 黛布拉 | 
| [03:45] | It’s nonnegotiable. | 没有商量的余地 | 
| [03:49] | The cell tower linked to your wife | 那个关联你妻子手机的信号塔 | 
| [03:51] | is near a roadside motel on highway 31. | 离31号高速旁的一个旅馆很近 | 
| [03:53] | Typically there’s 5-6 agents per safe house | 一般来说安全屋会有五到六名探员把守 | 
| [03:56] | in a designated area away from the other guests. | 指定区域会远离其他房客 | 
| [03:59] | I’m thinking an M17 | 我打算用M17散弹枪 | 
| [04:00] | or my Micro-Uzi with a silencer. | 或是装上消音器的微型乌兹冲锋枪 | 
| [04:04] | You ex-military? | 你们是退伍军人吗 | 
| [04:06] | Hell, no. We’re better than that. | 怎么可能 我们比那强多了 | 
| [04:08] | They were both raised by militia. | 他们都成长于民兵家庭 | 
| [04:10] | Constitutional extremists to… | 合乎宪法的极端分子 | 
| [04:13] | to be accurate. | 那是准确的说法 | 
| [04:16] | You sure about this? | 你确定要这么做 | 
| [04:18] | You want your wife back, | 你想找回你妻子 | 
| [04:19] | these two can do it. | 交给他们两个绝对没问题 | 
| [04:21] | They’ve got the skills and the know-how. | 他们具备相应技能和经验 | 
| [04:27] | You go with them, Roderick. | 你和他们一起去 罗德里克 | 
| [04:30] | I can’t. | 我去不了 | 
| [04:31] | I got to work today. | 今天得去上班 | 
| [04:32] | Duty calls. | 公务缠身 | 
| [04:34] | Oh, I’m sure you’ll work it out. | 我相信你能抽出时间的 | 
| [04:37] | I’m sure I can’t. | 我肯定没时间 | 
| [04:41] | I insist, Roderick. | 你一定要去 罗德里克 | 
| [04:43] | You’ve failed twice. | 你已经失败两次了 | 
| [04:45] | This time, I want my wife. | 这一次 你必须带我妻子回来 | 
| [05:02] | Jacob! | 雅各布 | 
| [05:03] | Hey, squirt! | 小家伙 | 
| [05:08] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 | 
| [05:09] | Look! Jacob’s here! | 快看 雅各布来了 | 
| [05:12] | Hey, Jacob. | 雅各布 | 
| [05:13] | When did you get here? | 你什么时候来的 | 
| [05:14] | W-w-where’s Paul? | 保罗在哪 | 
| [05:15] | I got here late last night, | 我昨晚半夜到的 | 
| [05:17] | And Paul, well– | 保罗嘛 | 
| [05:20] | Paul couldn’t make it. | 保罗来不了了[没挺过去] | 
| [05:22] | Hey. Joey, will you give Jacob and me a minute? | 乔伊 能让我和雅各布单独谈谈吗 | 
| [05:26] | It’s ok, dude. We don’t need a minute. | 没关系 伙计 我们没什么好谈的 | 
| [05:28] | Jacob, let me explain, let me talk to you. | 雅各布 你听我解释 我们好好谈谈 | 
| [05:34] | Look at this place. | 你看这房子 | 
| [05:36] | Will you show me around, buddy? Will you do that? | 你能带我四处看看吗 伙计 可以吗 | 
| [05:37] | Sure! | 当然 | 
| [05:38] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快点 我们走 | 
| [06:00] | When is Ryan Hardy getting here? | 莱恩·哈迪什么时候到 | 
| [06:06] | Ok. Good. He’s pulling up now. | 很好 他正在停车 | 
| [06:10] | All right. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 | 
| [06:33] | Ryan Hardy? I’m Marshal Ferguson. | 莱恩·哈迪吗 我是弗格森法警 | 
| [06:36] | Claire’s in the next room. | 克莱尔在隔壁 | 
| [06:50] | Nobody’s telling me the truth. | 他们都不肯告诉我真相 | 
| [06:53] | What do you want to know? I’ll tell you anything. | 你想知道什么 我会知无不言 | 
| [06:56] | Uh, for starters, why was I denied media access? | 首先 为什么不让我接触任何媒介工具 | 
| [07:01] | Joe’s people were targeting women named Claire Matthews | 乔的手下在寻找里士满地区 | 
| [07:04] | in the Richmond area, | 所有叫克莱尔·马修斯的女人 | 
| [07:06] | and two of them were killed. | 已有两人被杀害 | 
| [07:09] | Oh, my god. Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 天啊 | 
| [07:11] | I just–I don’t understand why no one can find him. | 我就是不明白为什么没人能找到他 | 
| [07:14] | I mean, how does a cult of killers stay hidden this long? | 杀人犯组成的邪教怎么能隐藏这么长时间 | 
| [07:17] | His followers have proven to be sophisticated. | 他的信徒都很老练 | 
| [07:20] | Their tactical skills, cyber invasion, | 他们的战术技巧和黑客水平 | 
| [07:22] | they’re on a terrorist level, | 已经达到了恐怖分子的高度 | 
| [07:24] | plus some of them are trained military. | 而且 他们有些人还是受过训的军人 | 
| [07:27] | And now he’s with Joey. | 现在他还跟乔伊在一起 | 
| [07:29] | That madman has my son. | 那个疯子劫持了我儿子 | 
| [07:33] | We need to move you someplace safer. | 我们得给你换个更安全的地方 | 
| [07:44] | Those are cool shades. | 太阳镜很酷嘛 | 
| [07:45] | Where’d you get those? | 在哪买的 | 
| [07:50] | I’ve got two subjects | 有两名对象 | 
| [07:52] | going through the lobby now. | 正穿过大厅 | 
| [07:53] | Be advised it looks like they’re headed for the stairway, | 似乎正要向楼梯间走去 | 
| [07:55] | possibly the elevator at this time. | 应该已经到达电梯口了 | 
| [08:13] | Whole wing is locked down. | 整个侧翼都已戒严 | 
| [08:15] | They’re somewhere in this hallway. | 他们应该在这走廊的某个房间 | 
| [08:16] | I got the master key. | 我搞到了万能钥匙 | 
| [08:18] | See you on the other side. | 我们另一侧见 | 
| [08:27] | Do a walk-through. | 把楼层排查一遍 | 
| [08:28] | Let me know when it’s clear. | 确定安全时通知我 | 
| [08:29] | – Yes, sir. – You got it. | -是 长官 -没问题 | 
| [08:32] | Where’s Claire? | 克莱尔在哪 | 
| [08:33] | I’m right here. I’m ready. | 来了 我准备好了 | 
| [08:36] | Is there a problem out there? | 外面有什么问题吗 | 
| [08:38] | My men in the lobby saw a couple guys that looked suspicious. | 大厅里的探员发现了几个可疑的人 | 
| [08:50] | Let’s do this. | 准备行动 | 
| [08:56] | No screw-ups. | 别搞砸了 | 
| [09:22] | Clear. | 安全 | 
| [09:29] | You and Claire go out the back. I got you covered. | 你跟克莱尔从后面走 我掩护你们 | 
| [09:31] | Ok. Stay with me. | 好 跟紧我 | 
| [09:35] | Ok. Come on. | 好 来吧 | 
| [09:38] | Clear. | 安全 | 
| [09:57] | Come on. | 快点 | 
| [10:09] | Get in. | 上车 | 
| [10:11] | Come here! | 你给我过来 | 
| [10:15] | Back off. Drop the gun. | 后退 把枪扔掉 | 
| [10:17] | Or what? | 不然呢 | 
| [10:19] | You’re not gonna shoot her. | 你不会朝她开枪的 | 
| [10:26] | Ok. Come on. | 好了 快 | 
| [10:27] | Come on! We got to go! | 快点 我们得走了 | 
| [10:28] | Come on! | 快 | 
| [10:32] | Damn. That hurt. | 该死 真他妈疼 | 
| [10:56] | Do you have a cell phone? | 你有手机吗 | 
| [10:57] | No. | 没有 | 
| [10:58] | Take out the SIM card. | 把SIM卡卸了 | 
| [11:03] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里 | 
| [11:11] | Someplace safe. | 去一个安全的地方 | 
| [11:20] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 | 
| [11:21] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 | 
| [11:22] | I don’t know. He destroyed his SIM card, | 我不知道 他毁了手机的SIM卡 | 
| [11:24] | Deactivated the GPS on his car. | 拆了车上的GPS跟踪 | 
| [11:27] | He’s being smart. | 他学聪明了 | 
| [11:29] | He’s worried about being traced, | 他怕被人追踪 | 
| [11:30] | So he must have Claire. | 所以他一定跟克莱尔在一起 | 
| [11:32] | Where would they go? | 他们会去哪里 | 
| [11:33] | Brooklyn is a 4-hour drive. | 去布鲁克林要花4小时 | 
| [11:35] | Have an undercover patrol his place in Brooklyn. | 派个便衣去监视他在布鲁克林的家 | 
| [11:38] | You think he went home? | 你觉得他回家了吗 | 
| [11:38] | FBI surveillance footage is in. | 联调局的监控录像送来了 | 
| [11:40] | There’s a total of 4 dead at the scene, | 现场总共有4人死亡 | 
| [11:42] | including Marshal Ferguson. | 包括弗格森法警 | 
| [11:43] | I have face recognition. | 我有脸部识别系统 | 
| [11:45] | Let’s get IDs. | 弄清他们的身份 | 
| [11:46] | We need find them before they find Hardy. | 我们得先于他们找到哈迪 | 
| [12:09] | Is this the place? | 是这里吗 | 
| [12:10] | I hope so. | 但愿是 | 
| [12:13] | I’m looking for a guy named Tyson. | 我要找一个叫泰森的人 | 
| [12:17] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你跑到这儿来干什么 | 
| [12:20] | Come here. | 快过来 | 
| [12:24] | This is Claire. | 这是克莱尔 | 
| [12:25] | – Hey. – Claire. | -你好 -克莱尔 | 
| [12:27] | Good to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 | 
| [12:28] | Yeah. Come on. Let’s go inside. | 好 来吧 进屋说 | 
| [12:35] | So how do you two know each other? | 你们怎么认识的 | 
| [12:37] | Uh, we went through Quantico together. | 我们一起在匡蒂科接受过训练 | 
| [12:39] | I’ve been stuck with ever since. | 我从此就被这人缠上了 | 
| [12:41] | Tried to get rid of him. | 本想摆脱他的 | 
| [12:43] | Yeah. I dumped out on the road a couple of times, | 是啊 有几次直接把他扔在半路上 | 
| [12:45] | but he found his way back. | 但他总是能找回来 | 
| [12:46] | Are you still with the Bureau? | 你还在局里工作吗 | 
| [12:47] | I’m no longer an agent. | 我已经不是探员了 | 
| [12:49] | In fact, I’m no longer alive | 实际上 我已经死了 | 
| [12:51] | thanks to a certain crime syndicate. | 真多谢了某个犯罪团伙 | 
| [12:53] | I now live in the wonderful land of nonexistence. | 我现在无名无姓地隐居着 | 
| [12:56] | Tyson’s been in witness protection for 4 years. | 泰森加入证人保护计划已经四年了 | 
| [13:00] | So you did the right thing coming here. | 所以你来这里是对的 | 
| [13:02] | This is a safe place. | 这里很安全 | 
| [13:04] | All right. Talk to me. | 好了 跟我说说 | 
| [13:08] | Who’s trying to kill you? | 是谁要杀你 | 
| [13:09] | 3 of Joe’s followers took out a motel | 乔的三个信徒拿下了一间旅馆 | 
| [13:11] | full of federal agents, but we lost them. | 里面全是联邦探员 都牺牲了 | 
| [13:16] | No one’s gonna find you here. | 没人能找到这里 | 
| [13:20] | Thanks, Ty. | 谢谢 泰 | 
| [13:22] | That’s what friends are for. | 这是朋友应该做的 | 
| [13:32] | Ok. I’ve read enough. | 好吧 我看的够多了 | 
| [13:36] | You shouldn’t do this. | 你不应该这么做 | 
| [13:38] | This will make you rich and famous for 5 minutes, | 这会让你短暂地拥有财富和名气 | 
| [13:40] | and then it’s gonna be a bad idea. | 然后你就会后悔了 | 
| [13:43] | Tell me why. | 为什么 | 
| [13:43] | This is gonna define you. | 这会给你打上标签 | 
| [13:46] | Now you were a kick-ass agent, | 你原本是个厉害的探员 | 
| [13:48] | but if you publish this, | 但如果你出版了这本书 | 
| [13:49] | You’re gonna be that one agent, | 你永远都会被定格为一个身份 | 
| [13:51] | the Joe Carroll guy, forever and always. | 那个抓住乔·卡罗的探员 | 
| [13:54] | What if I told you I wanted to do it, | 如果是我自己想做呢 | 
| [13:57] | that it might help me, you know, really help me? | 或许 这样能帮到我 真正意义上的 | 
| [14:05] | Then I say go for it. | 那你就去做吧 | 
| [14:07] | What do I know? | 我又知道个什么 | 
| [14:13] | I missed you, man. | 我想你了 伙计 | 
| [14:16] | It’s really good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 | 
| [14:25] | This is a cool room. | 这房间真不错 | 
| [14:27] | I guess. Whatever. | 我猜是的 随便吧 | 
| [14:29] | Hey. This place is awesome. | 这地方很棒 | 
| [14:31] | What? You don’t like it here? | 怎么 你不喜欢 | 
| [14:32] | I don’t know. I miss my mom. | 我不知道 我想我妈妈 | 
| [14:35] | Jacob. | 雅各布 | 
| [14:37] | How did you sleep? | 你睡的怎么样 | 
| [14:39] | Morning, Joe. I slept great. | 早上好 乔 我睡的很好 | 
| [14:41] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [14:43] | Good morning, Joey. | 早上好 乔伊 | 
| [14:45] | Hey, Joey. Don’t be rude! | 乔伊 别这么无礼 | 
| [14:47] | No, no. It’s all right. | 不 不 没事 | 
| [14:48] | My son is still, um, adjusting. | 我儿子还在 调整适应 | 
| [14:53] | Have you–you get a chance to have a good look around? | 你好好参观过这里吗 | 
| [14:57] | Yeah. Joey gave me the grand tour. | 是的 乔伊带我看了看 | 
| [14:59] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [15:00] | I’m sure you’re going to be very happy here with us all. | 我相信你会在这里和我们相处得很开心的 | 
| [15:04] | There’s just one thing I’d–I’d like you to do for me. | 只是有件事我想让你帮我去做 | 
| [15:09] | Yeah, sure. Anything. | 当然 任何事 | 
| [15:11] | You talk to Emma, | 你去和爱玛谈谈 | 
| [15:14] | Give her a chance to explain her side of things. | 给她个机会 让她把事情解释清楚 | 
| [15:17] | You two need each other. | 你们两个需要对方 | 
| [15:18] | After what she did– | 她竟然做出那样的事 | 
| [15:19] | She was taking care of my son. | 她是为了照顾我儿子 | 
| [15:23] | She did what was asked of her, | 她只是遵照命令行事 | 
| [15:25] | And now I ask a favor of you. | 现在我请你帮忙 | 
| [15:28] | Resolve this, settle your differences. | 解决这个矛盾 化解你们的分歧 | 
| [15:31] | You understand? | 你明白吗 | 
| [15:34] | She left us for dead. | 她不顾我们的死活离开了 | 
| [15:36] | I’m sure that’s– that’s how you feel, | 我确定 你是这样的感觉 | 
| [15:40] | But I need you to forgive her. | 但我要你原谅她 | 
| [15:44] | You love Emma. I know you do. | 你爱爱玛 我知道你爱她 | 
| [15:48] | Ok? | 好吗 | 
| [15:55] | Emma’s a selfish bitch, always was. | 爱玛是个自私的婊子 她一直都是 | 
| [16:17] | Surveillance footage from the hotel | 酒店的监控录像 | 
| [16:18] | matched Vincent McKinnley, | 和文森特·麦金利相符 | 
| [16:20] | wanted in connection with 3 separate murders in New York state. | 因涉嫌纽约州的三起谋杀案而被通缉 | 
| [16:23] | The other one’s Brock Wickford. | 另外一个人是布洛克·威克福德 | 
| [16:24] | They’re brothers in a sense. | 他们在某种意义上说是兄弟 | 
| [16:25] | They met in the juvenile system, | 他们在青少年保护体系中相识 | 
| [16:26] | both products of abuse. | 都是家庭暴力的产物 | 
| [16:28] | They were sent to a foster care home | 他们被送到一个寄养家庭中 | 
| [16:30] | that was later busted for militia activity. | 后来该家庭因组织民兵活动被抓 | 
| [16:32] | I’m sure they picked up some great skills there. | 我相信他们在那掌握了一些作战技巧 | 
| [16:34] | I’ve hacked into Vincent’s e-mail account. | 我黑进了文森特的电子邮箱账户 | 
| [16:36] | He communicates internationally, | 他的通讯范围遍布全世界 | 
| [16:37] | same as our other cult folks. | 和其他信徒一样 | 
| [16:38] | I couldn’t retrieve any content, | 我没法提取出内容 | 
| [16:40] | But I did find this one sequence embedded in his e-mails. | 但我发现了嵌入在他电子邮件里的这个数列 | 
| [16:44] | What is that, a password? | 那是什么 密码吗 | 
| [16:46] | It could be. It’s meant to be hidden. | 可能是 它应该是被隐藏起来的 | 
| [16:48] | Charles Mead had a series of encrypted URLs. | 查尔斯·米德有一串加密的网站链接 | 
| [16:51] | See if you get lucky. | 看看能不能有什么收获 | 
| [16:53] | On it. | 这就查 | 
| [16:54] | Yeah? | 什么事 | 
| [16:56] | Nothing? | 什么都没有 | 
| [16:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [17:00] | Ryan and Claire aren’t at his place in Brooklyn. | 莱恩和克莱尔不在他布鲁克林的家中 | 
| [17:02] | They’ve just completely disappeared. | 他们完全失踪了 | 
| [17:19] | Joe wanted me to come and talk to you, so here I am. | 乔让我来和你谈谈 所以我来了 | 
| [17:24] | Can you sit? | 你能坐下吗 | 
| [17:42] | Ok. | 好吧 | 
| [17:47] | This is hard. | 我不知如何开口 | 
| [17:50] | I’ve been thinking about what to say to you since last night. | 我从昨晚就开始想 要对你说什么 | 
| [17:53] | When you were surprised to see me? | 当你惊讶地看到我出现的时候吗 | 
| [18:00] | Did you think I was dead? | 你以为我死了吗 | 
| [18:01] | No. I don’t– I don’t know. | 不 我不知道 | 
| [18:04] | I didn’t know what to think. | 我不知道该怎么想 | 
| [18:09] | I’m so sorry about Paul. | 保罗死了 我很遗憾 | 
| [18:14] | I loved him, too. | 我也爱他 | 
| [18:16] | No, you didn’t. | 不 你不爱 | 
| [18:18] | I did. | 我爱他 | 
| [18:21] | I know you think I abandoned you, | 我知道你觉得是我抛弃了你们 | 
| [18:25] | And maybe I did, but you can’t just blame me. | 也许我是的 但你不能只怪我 | 
| [18:27] | I was doing what Roderick told me to do for Joey. | 我是按照罗德里克说的做 为了乔伊 | 
| [18:29] | You didn’t have to leave us. | 你本不用抛下我们 | 
| [18:31] | It was crazy that night, confusing. | 那晚太疯狂了 太混乱了 | 
| [18:35] | I was nearly killed, too. | 我也差点被杀了 | 
| [18:36] | – I almost lost Joey. – No, you didn’t. | -我差点失去了乔伊 -不 你没有 | 
| [18:39] | You were fine, | 你一点事儿都没有 | 
| [18:40] | both of you were. | 你们俩都挺好的 | 
| [18:42] | I felt terrible, | 我感觉糟糕透了 | 
| [18:45] | but I couldn’t go back, | 但我没法回去 | 
| [18:46] | not with all the police, | 警察在那 | 
| [18:48] | and Roderick just kept saying, | 罗德里克一直说 | 
| [18:49] | “Move forward, take Joey home.” | 快走 带乔伊回家 | 
| [18:51] | You would have done the same thing. | 换做你也会这样做 | 
| [18:55] | That’s where you’re wrong. | 你错了 | 
| [18:59] | Please don’t be like this. | 求你别这样 | 
| [19:02] | I wish I could undo it | 我也希望能还原这一切 | 
| [19:05] | and make things right. | 纠正错误 | 
| [19:09] | I love you, Jacob. | 我爱你 雅各布 | 
| [19:13] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吗 | 
| [19:18] | Where did Ryan go? | 莱恩去哪了 | 
| [19:18] | He wanted to clean up. | 他想把尾巴扫干净 | 
| [19:22] | So you guys are pretty close. | 你俩很亲密啊 | 
| [19:25] | I’m not gonna lie. I know the story. | 说实话 我知道是怎么回事 | 
| [19:28] | Yeah. | 对啊 | 
| [19:30] | Or as close as anyone can get to the man. | 也可能跟普通人一样亲密罢了 | 
| [19:33] | He tries really hard to push you away. | 他总是拒人千里 | 
| [19:36] | I just refused to budge. | 但我不肯让步 | 
| [19:38] | That’s how it is with him. | 对他就该这样 | 
| [19:40] | Refuse to budge. | 不能让步 | 
| [19:43] | He tries, but he can’t quite bring anyone inside. | 他也尽力了 但总是无法让人进入他的内心 | 
| [19:47] | You know, it goes further back than Joe Carroll. | 在乔·卡罗出现以前就是这样 | 
| [19:49] | Yeah. I know about his family. | 是啊 我了解他的家庭 | 
| [19:53] | He tell you about his death curse? | 他告诉过你他的死亡诅咒了吗 | 
| [19:55] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [20:01] | What about other women? | 他交往过的其他女友呢 | 
| [20:03] | There were some, yeah. | 是有那么几个 没错 | 
| [20:05] | When he was younger, he went through them quick, | 他年轻一些的时候 草草交往了几个 | 
| [20:07] | some good ones, too. | 也有一些不错的 | 
| [20:09] | But no one serious? | 但没一个是认真的 | 
| [20:12] | His last girl–Molly– she wanted to be serious. | 他的最后一任女友 莫莉倒想认真 | 
| [20:17] | Sweet girl, too. | 也是个好姑娘 | 
| [20:21] | That’s a good thing. I don’t think– | 这不错 我不觉得 | 
| [20:22] | Excuse me. Hold this for me, hold this, hold it. | 打扰一下 帮我端着这个 端着 端着 | 
| [20:25] | What? | 什么 | 
| [20:25] | Molly, so nice to finally meet you. | 莫莉 终于见到你了 真高兴 | 
| [20:30] | Aw. You, too, best friend. | 我也是啊 死党对吧 | 
| [20:32] | Oh, no, but wait, wait, wait. | 不 等等 等等 | 
| [20:33] | Ok. You have to tell me | 你得给我抖搂抖搂 | 
| [20:35] | what is wrong with this man. | 这家伙的丑事 | 
| [20:36] | I mean, really. I need all the dirt | 真的 我要在他身上继续投资 | 
| [20:38] | before I invest any more time in him. | 也得先了解他的缺点啊 | 
| [20:40] | Ryan? Oh. Cut your losses now. | 莱恩吗 现在就止损吧 | 
| [20:44] | I’m the better pick. He’s a freak. | 选我更好 他是个怪胎 | 
| [20:46] | Really? How so? | 真的吗 怎么说 | 
| [20:47] | Ooh. Hand puppets. | 酷爱布袋木偶 | 
| [20:49] | It’s–it’s his hobby, fetish, whatever. | 那是 那是他的爱好 恋物 随便了 | 
| [20:52] | He makes them out of old socks, | 用旧袜子做木偶 | 
| [20:54] | puts on private shows. | 然后戴起来表演 | 
| [20:55] | It’s creepy. | 很恶心的 | 
| [20:56] | I’ll take my chances. | 我要碰碰运气 | 
| [21:11] | Tyson, she tried, | 泰森 她努力地 | 
| [21:12] | held on as long as she could. | 竭尽全力地维持关系 | 
| [21:14] | You know the drill. Heh. | 你也知道是怎么一回事 | 
| [21:16] | But let’s face it. | 但面对现实吧 | 
| [21:19] | If he couldn’t go there with you, | 要不是他跟你掰了 | 
| [21:22] | she didn’t stand a chance. | 她根本希望 | 
| [21:24] | So was there ever anyone serious? | 有人是认真的吗 | 
| [21:28] | Yeah, Claire. You. | 有啊 克莱尔 你 | 
| [21:35] | Ok, ok. What lies are you telling about me now? | 你又在说我什么坏话呢 | 
| [21:38] | Girl talk. None of your business. | 女孩子的悄悄话 没你的事儿 | 
| [21:39] | Ah. Is that right? | 真的吗 | 
| [21:41] | Ryan. | 莱恩 | 
| [21:43] | What is it? | 这是什么 | 
| [21:45] | I don’t know. I found it on my sweater. | 我不知道 在我的毛衣上找到的 | 
| [21:49] | They must have tagged you | 一定是乔的人在旅馆抓到你时 | 
| [21:51] | when Joe’s guy jumped you at the motel. | 放在你身上定位的 | 
| [21:54] | Does that mean they know we’re here? | 也就是说他们知道我在这是吗 | 
| [21:55] | Yeah, they know. | 对 他们知道 | 
| [22:10] | Hey, Ty. I’m really sorry | 泰 我很抱歉 | 
| [22:10] | for bringing my problems into your home. | 把我的麻烦带到你家来了 | 
| [22:12] | I owe the guy. | 我欠这家伙的 | 
| [22:14] | Ryan has saved my life more than once, | 莱恩不止一次救了我的命 | 
| [22:16] | and he’s not one to ask for help, | 他不喜欢麻烦别人 | 
| [22:18] | so him coming here says a lot. | 所以他来找我一定是迫不得已的 | 
| [22:20] | I’m glad you came. | 很高兴你们来了 | 
| [22:24] | Well, if they’re out there, | 他们在外面吗 | 
| [22:25] | I didn’t see them. | 我没看到 | 
| [22:26] | I have a state-of-the-art alarm system out there. | 我有一整套最先进的报警系统 | 
| [22:30] | These guys are better than that, man. | 这些人可不止这水平 兄弟 | 
| [22:32] | Carrying micro-uzis and wearing vests. | 携带微型冲锋枪 穿着防弹衣 | 
| [22:34] | Well, we’re short on ammo, | 我们没多少弹药了 | 
| [22:37] | so we better make these count, | 所以咱们最好射得准一点 | 
| [22:39] | And this will blow right through their vests. | 这家伙可以崩了他们的防弹衣 | 
| [22:42] | We just got to surprise them with a trick or two. | 给他们来个出其不意 | 
| [22:45] | What’d you have in mind? | 你有何计划 | 
| [22:51] | I hate Bologna. | 我最讨厌熏肠了 | 
| [22:54] | I know it’s not your favorite, | 我知道你不爱吃 | 
| [22:55] | but I couldn’t find anything else. | 但我找不到别的了 | 
| [22:58] | Lizzie needs to go shopping. | 莉齐该去采购了 | 
| [23:01] | Who’s lizzie? Why is she here? | 莉齐是谁 她为什么来这儿 | 
| [23:03] | She’s a friend of your dad’s. | 她是你爸爸的朋友 | 
| [23:05] | And everyone else, they’re friends, too? | 那其他人呢 也是爸爸的朋友吗 | 
| [23:08] | That’s right. | 没错 | 
| [23:11] | Why do they all live here, | 为什么大家都住这儿 | 
| [23:14] | and how come my dad’s not in jail anymore? | 爸爸怎么从牢里出来的 | 
| [23:20] | Maybe you should ask him that yourself. | 你不如自己去问他 | 
| [23:23] | I’ll be right back, Joey, ok? | 我一会儿就回来 乔伊 | 
| [23:32] | S’mores. S’mores, s’mores, s’mores, s’mores. | 热棉花糖点心 热棉花糖点心 | 
| [23:40] | Oh. Hey, Joey. | 你好 乔伊 | 
| [23:45] | Don’t mind me. | 不用管我 | 
| [23:54] | A little chocolate, a little… | 来点巧克力 再来点 | 
| [23:57] | chocolate? | 巧克力 | 
| [23:59] | You’re doing it wrong. | 你做得不对 | 
| [24:03] | You’re supposed to heat the marshmallows first. | 你应该先加热棉花糖 | 
| [24:07] | Yes. Heh. Yes. Of course. | 对 我忘了 | 
| [24:11] | So, Joey, | 乔伊 | 
| [24:13] | there anything you want to ask me? | 你有问题想问我吗 | 
| [24:16] | You know, I’ll tell you anything you like. | 你问什么我都会回答的 | 
| [24:22] | Let me just take those. | 加点这个 | 
| [24:25] | Don’t break the crackers. | 别把饼干弄碎 | 
| [24:27] | Don’t you know how to make s’mores? | 你不会做热棉花糖点心吗 | 
| [24:29] | You know, its, um– | 要知道 | 
| [24:31] | it’s–it’s been a while. | 我好久没做了 | 
| [24:36] | Uh, hey. Do you think you could help me? | 你能帮帮我吗 | 
| [24:39] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 | 
| [24:41] | Oh. Oh, come on. I’m dying for s’mores. | 拜托啦 我好想吃热棉花糖点心 | 
| [24:44] | It’s absolutely my favorite food. | 我最爱吃这个了 | 
| [24:50] | It’s my favorite food, too. | 我也是 | 
| [24:52] | No way! | 不会吧 | 
| [24:54] | Is it really yours, too? | 你也爱吃吗 | 
| [24:56] | Oh, now you’ve got to show me | 那你可得教教我 | 
| [24:58] | because I’m useless. | 我笨手笨脚的 | 
| [25:07] | Here. Come here. Jump up. | 到这儿来 跳 | 
| [25:11] | There we go. | 好了 | 
| [25:14] | Now. | 现在 | 
| [25:18] | When am I gonna see my mom? | 我什么时候才能见到妈妈 | 
| [25:21] | What if I said really, really soon? | 很快就能见到了 | 
| [25:27] | Yeah. Ok. | 好的 | 
| [25:31] | Now chocolate, yeah? | 现在放巧克力吗 | 
| [25:41] | Anything? | 有动静吗 | 
| [25:42] | No. Not yet. | 还没有 | 
| [25:46] | So we just wait? | 我们就这么等着吗 | 
| [25:49] | I want you to stay up here, lock the door, | 你留在这里 锁好门 | 
| [25:51] | barricade yourself in. | 把自己关好 | 
| [25:52] | We’re gonna be right downstairs. | 我们就在楼下 | 
| [25:54] | Are you ok? | 你还好吧 | 
| [25:57] | I’ll be ok when we’re out of here | 那得等我们逃出去以后 | 
| [25:59] | and when you’re safe and Tyson’s safe and Joey’s safe– | 你 泰森和乔伊都安全了 我才安心 | 
| [26:01] | I know– I know that you have this theory | 我知道你有个意念 | 
| [26:03] | that everyone dies on you. | 每个人都会死在你面前 | 
| [26:06] | – It’s not a theory. – Well, it’s not reality either. | -这不是什么意念 -也不是事实 | 
| [26:12] | Ok. Is this really the time to talk about this? | 这种时候讨论这个合适吗 | 
| [26:15] | I don’t know. Is this the time? You tell me. | 不知道 那你说什么时候合适 | 
| [26:18] | When is there ever a good time for us to talk about anything? | 为什么我们从来不都能好好谈一谈 | 
| [26:30] | Why didn’t you call me? | 为什么一直不联系我 | 
| [26:33] | 8 years, why didn’t you call? | 八年了 你为什么不打给我 | 
| [26:35] | I told you. I’m your past. | 我说过 我只是你的过去 | 
| [26:36] | You need to move forward. | 你应该看向未来 | 
| [26:37] | What if you are my forward, Ryan? | 如果你就是我的未来呢 莱恩 | 
| [26:38] | I mean, look at us. | 看看我俩 | 
| [26:40] | We’re so screwed up, we’re damaged. | 我们历经磨难 伤痕累累 | 
| [26:41] | Who else is out there for either one of us? | 除了彼此 还有谁能和我们心意相通 | 
| [26:43] | It’s just that I know what I’ll always represent to you. | 我很清楚我会给你带来什么 | 
| [26:51] | Well, then what if I told you I love you? | 如果我说我爱你呢 | 
| [27:04] | I’d say that’s a really bad idea. | 我会说这真不太明智 | 
| [27:12] | And… | 以及 | 
| [27:17] | And that I love you, too. | 我也爱你 | 
| [27:57] | There’s a– there’s a house through these trees. | 穿过树林 有栋房子 | 
| [27:59] | Claire’s in the back west corner. | 克莱尔在后屋西边角落的房间 | 
| [28:01] | Eh, we got to move fast. | 我们得动作快点 | 
| [28:02] | Brock, you’re up. | 布洛克 你上去 | 
| [28:04] | Scout the place. Put that on. | 你负责监视 把这个戴上 | 
| [28:52] | One down. | 解决了一个 | 
| [29:01] | I told you it would work. | 我说这个办法管用吧 | 
| [29:04] | Point-blank range right through the vest. | 这个范围能打穿防弹衣 | 
| [29:07] | Guard the back. I’ll check on Claire. | 守住后院 我去找克莱尔 | 
| [29:09] | All right. | 行 | 
| [29:53] | Sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 很抱歉 | 
| [29:54] | I heard a gunshot. What happened? | 我听到了枪声 出什么事了 | 
| [29:56] | There’s two more of them outside. | 还有两个家伙在外面 | 
| [30:00] | Wait here. | 在这儿等着 | 
| [30:03] | I know you’re in there, Claire. | 我知道你在里面 克莱尔 | 
| [30:08] | Come out. | 出来吧 | 
| [30:10] | No one else has to die. | 免得又出人命 | 
| [30:13] | No more bloodshed. | 不要再有人流血了 | 
| [30:18] | I’ll take you to Joey. | 我带你去见乔伊 | 
| [30:20] | You just come out. | 还是出来吧 | 
| [30:32] | Ryan! You ok? | 莱恩 你没事吧 | 
| [30:35] | Ryan! | 莱恩 | 
| [30:38] | Tyson! | 泰森 | 
| [30:39] | Come on. | 快走 | 
| [30:47] | Hey, Ty. Tyson. | 泰 泰森 | 
| [30:49] | Did you get him? | 打中没有 | 
| [30:52] | No. | 没有 | 
| [30:55] | He got me. | 他打中我了 | 
| [30:56] | Come here. | 过来 | 
| [30:59] | Get him inside. | 把他扶进去 | 
| [31:03] | All right. Come on. | 好了 快 | 
| [31:04] | Over here. | 到这边来 | 
| [31:05] | Let’s get him over here. | 把他扶这边来 | 
| [31:06] | All right. Put him down. Put him down. | 好了 把他放下 放下 | 
| [31:07] | Easy, easy, buddy. Easy. | 当心 当心 兄弟 慢慢来 | 
| [31:09] | Set him down. | 让他躺下来 | 
| [31:11] | Ok. There’s two wounds. | 中了两枪 | 
| [31:20] | Shh! No. Don’t talk. Don’t talk. | 别说话 别说话 | 
| [31:22] | We have to get him to a hospital. | 得送他去医院 | 
| [31:23] | Hang on, buddy. Come on, Tyson. | 坚持住 兄弟 顶住 泰森 | 
| [31:25] | Stay with me, baby. Come on. | 坚持住 伙计 顶住 | 
| [31:26] | Just stay awake. | 保持清醒 | 
| [31:27] | – I’m ok, I’m ok. – That’s it, that’s it. | -没事 我没事 -对 就这样 | 
| [31:29] | I’m ok. | 我没事 | 
| [31:33] | What was that? | 什么声音 | 
| [31:34] | I don’t know. | 不知道 | 
| [31:38] | Wait here. | 在这儿等着 | 
| [31:40] | I’ll be right back. | 我一会儿就回来 | 
| [31:41] | Ryan, don’t go down there. | 莱恩 别去 | 
| [31:43] | Hey. You heard him. | 听他的 | 
| [31:49] | It’s ok. It’s ok. | 没事 没事的 | 
| [31:53] | I’ll be right back. | 我一会儿回来 | 
| [32:24] | You don’t want to do that, Claire. | 别做傻事 克莱尔 | 
| [32:30] | Claire? | 克莱尔 | 
| [32:31] | The killing has to stop. | 不该再有人死了 | 
| [32:33] | Don’t you want to see Joey? | 你不想见乔伊了吗 | 
| [32:40] | Take me to my son. | 带我去见我儿子 | 
| [32:45] | Claire! | 克莱尔 | 
| [32:55] | Claire! | 克莱尔 | 
| [32:57] | Claire! | 克莱尔 | 
| [32:59] | Wait! | 别走 | 
| [33:02] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [33:41] | Yeah. Come in. | 请进 | 
| [33:57] | I just wanted to check on you. | 我来看看你 | 
| [33:59] | How you doing? | 你怎么样了 | 
| [34:05] | Are you ok? | 你还好吧 | 
| [34:13] | I know it’s gonna take time, but… | 我知道不能心急 不过 | 
| [34:18] | I want to win back your trust. | 我希望能重得你的信任 | 
| [34:23] | I love you, Jacob. | 我爱你 雅各布 | 
| [35:10] | You were right. It was a password. | 你之前猜对了 是个密码 | 
| [35:11] | This is from Charlie’s encrypted URLs. | 用于查理的加密网站 | 
| [35:13] | Watch what happens when I enter the sequence. | 看我输入密码后出现了什么 | 
| [35:15] | And the raven, never flitting… | 但乌鸦并没有飞去 | 
| [35:18] | Still is sitting, still is sitting on the pallid bust of Pallas | 仍然栖息 仍然栖息在我房门正上方 | 
| [35:24] | just above my chamber door… | 那苍白的帕拉斯半身像上 | 
| [35:26] | And his eyes have all the seeming… | 而它的双眼完全流露出… | 
| [35:28] | Creepy as hell. | 毛骨悚然的 | 
| [35:30] | Looks like one of Joe Carroll’s fan sites. | 像是乔·卡罗的粉丝站 | 
| [35:32] | No. There’s something here. | 不是 里面另有玄机 | 
| [35:33] | Can I? | 能让我来吗 | 
| [35:35] | Shadow on the floor; and my soul… | 阴影投射在地上 而我的灵魂 | 
| [35:38] | Is that a glitch? | 那是脉冲干扰信号吗 | 
| [35:39] | No. See how the pointer vanishes when I scroll over it? | 不是 看我把鼠标滚过去 光标就不见了 | 
| [35:43] | Nevermore! | 永不再会 | 
| [35:47] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 | 
| [35:47] | Wow. There’s a secret door. | 有个暗门 | 
| [35:49] | It’s called steganography, | 这叫信息隐藏法 | 
| [35:50] | innocuous web sites with hidden portals. | 在正规网站中嵌入隐藏的网站入口 | 
| [36:04] | Is this live? | 是实时的吗 | 
| [36:05] | No. It’s recorded. | 不是 是录像 | 
| [36:07] | Hello, friend. You’ve been allowed entry. | 你好 朋友 你登陆进来了 | 
| [36:10] | Be prepared to change your life forever. | 准备好生活的巨变吧 | 
| [36:12] | Enter your name and your e-mail, | 输入你的名字和邮箱 | 
| [36:14] | and someone will get back to you. | 将有人联系你 | 
| [36:46] | Oh! Get away. | 走开 | 
| [36:49] | What? | 什么 | 
| [36:51] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 | 
| [37:04] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这么做 | 
| [37:06] | You know why. | 你知道为什么 | 
| [37:08] | I’m not gonna kill her. | 我不会杀她的 | 
| [37:11] | I’m dead because of her. | 我会死都是因为她 | 
| [37:13] | She betrayed us. | 她背叛了我们 | 
| [37:15] | She deserves to die. | 她该死 | 
| [37:19] | No. | 不 | 
| [37:23] | You’re the one that’s dead. | 你已经死了 | 
| [37:31] | Jacob, Jacob, Jacob. Jacob, kill her. | 雅各布 雅各布 杀了她 | 
| [37:35] | Kill her. You know you want to. | 杀了她 你也想这么做 | 
| [37:36] | You want to. Just kill her. | 你也想的 杀了她 | 
| [37:37] | – I’m not gonna do it. – Kill her. | -我不会那么做的 -杀了她 | 
| [37:39] | I’m not gonna do it. Just leave me alone! | 我绝不会那么做的 离我远点 | 
| [37:47] | She lied to you. | 她骗了你 | 
| [37:49] | She lied to you. | 她骗了你 | 
| [37:50] | Just kill her. Kill her! | 杀了她 杀了她 | 
| [37:52] | Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. | 停下 停下 停下 | 
| [38:07] | I’m so sorry, Paul. | 真对不起 保罗 | 
| [38:29] | What is it? | 怎么了 | 
| [38:31] | I never told you how Paul died. | 我从没告诉过你保罗怎么死的 | 
| [38:37] | I took a pillow, | 我拿了个枕头 | 
| [38:40] | and I suffocated him. | 把他闷死了 | 
| [38:45] | I killed Paul. | 我杀了保罗 | 
| [38:49] | Oh, Jacob. | 雅各布 | 
| [38:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [39:03] | I’ve killed now. | 现在我杀过人了 | 
| [39:08] | I killed my best friend | 我杀了我最好的朋友 | 
| [39:13] | because of you. | 就因为你 | 
| [39:21] | I have a real taste for it now. | 我现在知道杀人什么滋味了 | 
| [39:28] | I’d watch my back if I were you. | 如果我是你 我可要多加小心 | 
| [39:45] | I’m gonna hang around for a while in case he wakes up | 如果可以的话 我想在这多呆会儿 | 
| [39:47] | if that’s ok. | 也许他会醒过来 | 
| [39:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [39:55] | Hello, Ryan. How are you? | 莱恩 你还好吗 | 
| [39:58] | More importantly, um, how is your friend? | 更重要的是 你朋友还好吗 | 
| [40:02] | Is he ok? | 他没事吧 | 
| [40:03] | I do hope you didn’t get him killed. | 我真心希望你没害死他 | 
| [40:06] | I’d hate for you to have to add him | 我可不想看见他被加入那张 | 
| [40:08] | to that long list of dead loved ones. | 死去的至亲之人的名单 | 
| [40:14] | If you hurt Claire… | 如果你伤害克莱尔 | 
| [40:15] | Hurt claire? | 伤害克莱尔 | 
| [40:19] | Have you been listening at all, Ryan? | 你难道一直没在听我说话吗 莱恩 | 
| [40:22] | I love claire. | 我爱克莱尔 | 
| [40:25] | She’s on her way to me now. | 她正在来我这里的路上 | 
| [40:26] | By all accounts, she came quite willingly. | 据我的人说 她倒是很愿意来 | 
| [40:39] | I’m done, Joe. | 我不干了 乔 | 
| [40:41] | I quit. | 我退出 | 
| [40:41] | Oh, come, come. | 得了吧 | 
| [40:43] | That’s no way to talk to the man who saved your life. | 你可不能去跟那个救了你命的人说这种话 | 
| [40:47] | I’ve allowed you a second chance. | 我给了你第二次机会 | 
| [40:51] | Don’t you understand anything yet, Ryan? | 你难道还不明白吗 莱恩 | 
| [40:57] | No. This is your story. | 不 这是你的故事 | 
| [40:58] | Your–your rebirth. | 你的 你的重生 | 
| [41:02] | Don’t you feel it? | 你感觉不到吗 | 
| [41:04] | With every death, | 每当有死亡降临 | 
| [41:06] | you come just that little bit more back to life. | 你都会离真正的生活更近一小步 | 
| [41:10] | So, no, no, you can’t quit now. | 所以 不 你现在不能退出 | 
| [41:15] | No. You’re– you’re not quite yet | 不 你 你现在还不是 | 
| [41:18] | the man you need to be. | 你注定成为的那个人 | 
| [41:25] | You go to hell. | 你去死吧 | 
| [41:42] | Don’t push her away. | 别把她推离你身边 | 
| [41:44] | You got to stop with this death curse. | 别再想死亡诅咒了 | 
| [41:50] | It’s crazy to think that way. | 那么想真是疯了 | 
| [41:53] | You can let people get close to you. | 你可以让别人靠近你 | 
| [41:55] | I mean, look at us. | 看看我们俩 | 
| [41:57] | I’m practically your wife. | 我差不多就是你老婆 | 
| [41:58] | You haven’t gotten me killed. | 我这不是还没被你克死吗 | 
| [42:00] | We’ve been together over 20 years, | 我们在一起20多年了 | 
| [42:01] | I’m still standing. | 我还是活得好好的 | 
| [42:05] | Nobody wants to die alone. | 没人愿意孤独地死去 | 
| [42:09] | We all die alone. | 我们都会孤独地死去 | 
| [42:10] | All the more reason not to live that way. | 有的是理由不那样去生活 | 
| [42:13] | Well, hey. I got you. | 好吧 我还有你 | 
| [42:15] | Yes, you do. | 没错 | 
| [42:18] | All right, love birds. | 好啦 恩爱小情侣 | 
| [42:19] | Food’s ready. | 开饭啦 | 
| [42:46] | Joe? Hmm? | 乔 | 
| [42:54] | Molly. | 莫莉 | 
| [42:57] | Joe! | 乔 | 
| [42:58] | It’s so good to see you. | 见到你真好 |