时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Carroll was convicted in 2004 | 于2004年被定罪的连环杀手卡罗 |
[00:03] | for the murders of 14 young women. | 谋害了该校的14名年轻女性 |
[00:05] | Claire first. We know where she is? | 先搞定克莱尔 你知道她在哪吗 |
[00:07] | She’s in protective custody. | 她正受到保护性监禁 |
[00:09] | You want your wife back, | 你想找回你妻子 |
[00:10] | they’ve got the skills and the know-how. | 他们具备相应技能和经验 |
[00:11] | We got another problem. Joe made an attempt | 我们还有个问题 乔试图 |
[00:13] | to trace Claire Matthews’ location. | 追踪克莱尔·马修斯的位置 |
[00:15] | We got to move her right now. | 我们现在就得转移她 |
[00:16] | Is there a problem out there? | 外面有什么问题吗 |
[00:17] | My men in the lobby saw a couple guys | 大厅里的探员发现了 |
[00:19] | who look suspicious. | 几个可疑的人 |
[00:20] | Take Claire and go out the back. | 带着克莱尔从后面走 |
[00:23] | I’m sorry I brought my problems into your home. | 我很抱歉把我的麻烦带到了你家 |
[00:25] | You did the right thing coming here. | 你来这里是对的 |
[00:26] | This is a safe place. | 这里很安全 |
[00:27] | So you guys are pretty close | 你俩很亲密啊 |
[00:28] | or as close as anyone can get to the man. | 他也只能和人亲近到那种程度了 |
[00:30] | Last girl Molly, she wanted to be serious. | 他的最后一任女友莫莉倒想认真 |
[00:32] | You can’t just blame me. | 你不能只怪我啊 |
[00:34] | I was doing what Rroderick told me to do for Joey. | 我是按照罗德里克说的做 为了乔伊 |
[00:36] | You didn’t have to leave us. | 你本不用抛下我们 |
[00:38] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[00:39] | They must have tagged you. | 一定是他们放在你身上定位的 |
[00:40] | Does that mean they know we’re here? | 也就是说他们知道我在这 |
[00:46] | You don’t want to do that, Claire. | 别做傻事 克莱尔 |
[00:48] | Take me to my son. | 带我去见我儿子 |
[00:49] | Claire! | 克莱尔 |
[01:31] | – Hello. – Oh. Good morning, Ryan. | -喂 -早上好 莱恩 |
[01:35] | Oh. Oh. I’m sorry. Did I wake you? | 抱歉 我吵醒你了 |
[01:38] | Not sleeping in, are you? | 你不会还在睡吧 |
[01:42] | Oh, dear. You’ve been drinking. | 你肯定喝酒了 |
[01:44] | I knew you would take losing Claire badly, | 虽然我知道失去克莱尔你会很伤心 |
[01:47] | but I didn’t think it would send you | 但我还真没想到 |
[01:48] | spiraling back into the bottle quite so quickly. | 你这么快就又拾起了酒瓶 |
[01:52] | What do you want? | 你想要干什么 |
[01:53] | Um, nothing…much. | 没什么 |
[01:56] | Just wanted to check in on my hero, | 就是想问候一下我的英雄 |
[01:59] | say good morning, gloat a little. | 道声早安 得瑟一下 |
[02:02] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[02:23] | You know, I never expected you to give up drinking entirely. | 我从来没指望你能彻底戒酒 |
[02:26] | Sobriety doesn’t actually suit you, | 清醒状态不适合你 |
[02:29] | but you must learn to become | 但你最起码也得 |
[02:30] | a functioning alcoholic at the very least. | 做一个有价值的酒鬼吧 |
[02:34] | I can assure you, | 我向你保证 |
[02:34] | I will not be emphasizing your drinking in our book. | 我不会在书中强调你的酗酒行为 |
[02:38] | It’s a tired cliche? However true. | 虽然是真的 但太老掉牙了 |
[02:41] | Is there a point to this call? | 你这通电话有什么意义吗 |
[02:43] | Well, clearly, you need a pep talk. | 很明显你需要鼓励 |
[02:45] | You got to hold it together, Ryan. | 你得振作起来 莱恩 |
[02:48] | You can’t fall apart on me, not just yet. | 你现在还不能崩溃 还不到时候 |
[02:51] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[02:53] | What’s next, Joe? | 下一步是什么 乔 |
[02:54] | Well, for you, I would suggest | 我建议你 |
[02:56] | black coffee and a cold shower. | 喝杯黑咖啡 洗个凉水澡 |
[02:58] | For me, I am going to spend time enjoying my family. | 而我要享受和家人的团聚时光了 |
[03:03] | I’ve worked very hard to be reunited with them. | 我为了和他们团聚付出了太多 |
[03:07] | It’s a fresh start for Claire and I, | 这对我和克莱尔是个新开始 |
[03:09] | and I am gonna do it right. | 我要开个好头 |
[03:11] | Now granted, I can’t expect her | 老实说 我不指望 |
[03:14] | to exactly hurl herself back into my arms. | 她能马上回归我的怀抱 |
[03:17] | No. It will– it will take time to win her love again, | 我要花时间重新赢回她的爱 |
[03:21] | but it is a very exciting prospect, huh? | 但这是个很美好的憧憬 对吧 |
[03:26] | Tell me, Ryan, | 告诉我 莱恩 |
[03:27] | do you believe that love conquers all? | 你相信爱情能战胜一切吗 |
[03:31] | Now there’s a tired cliche? | 这个问题也太老掉牙了吧 |
[03:36] | Eh, fair enough. | 好吧 |
[03:38] | Well, I’m off now. | 我要挂了 |
[03:40] | Big day ahead. | 今天很重要 |
[03:42] | Now you hang in there, Ryan, | 你要坚持住啊 莱恩 |
[03:45] | and have a nice day. | 祝你今天过得愉快 |
[04:09] | Hello, Claire. I’m jacob. | 克莱尔 我是雅各布 |
[04:11] | I know exactly who you are. Where’s my son? | 我知道你是谁 我儿子呢 |
[04:14] | Joe’s asked me to show you to your room so you can freshen up. | 乔让我带你回你房间梳洗一番 |
[04:16] | No! I want to see my son! | 不 我要见我儿子 |
[04:19] | Please follow me. | 跟我来 |
[04:23] | It’s ok, hon. Go ahead. | 亲爱的 去吧 |
[04:37] | We have a room all set up for you. | 我们给你准备好了房间 |
[04:51] | If you need anything, just let me know. | 有什么需要 尽管告诉我 |
[04:53] | My son. | 我儿子 |
[04:55] | I’ll let Joe know that you’re here. | 我会告诉乔你来了 |
[04:56] | Please! Please take me to him. | 求你了 带我去见他 |
[04:58] | I just need to know he’s ok. | 我就想知道他好不好 |
[04:59] | He’s Ok, Claire. I look after him. | 他很好 克莱尔 我在照顾他 |
[05:02] | Joey’s a good kid. | 乔伊是个乖孩子 |
[05:04] | I’ll be back in a bit to check on you. | 等会我再来看你 |
[05:17] | Our Sourses tell us that Miss Matthews | 有消息称马修斯女士 |
[05:18] | 即时新闻 宾夕法尼亚州亨廷顿县一旅馆内四人死亡 | |
[05:20] | may now be missing… | 可能现已失踪 |
[05:21] | possibly taken by Carroll and his cult. | 可能是被卡罗和其邪教组织劫持 |
[05:24] | Carroll’s son Joey Matthews also remains missing. | 卡罗的儿子乔伊·马修斯现在仍行踪不明 |
[05:27] | The FBI– | 联邦调查局 |
[05:39] | Am I interrupting? | 打扰到你了吗 |
[05:40] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[05:41] | I was concerned. How’s your friend? | 我很担心你 你朋友怎么样了 |
[05:44] | He’s Ok. It’s gonna take some time, | 他还行 过段日子才能痊愈 |
[05:46] | but he’s gonna be Ok. | 不过他会没事的 |
[05:48] | You can’t just disappear, Ryan. | 你不能就这样玩失踪 莱恩 |
[05:55] | Please put on some pants. | 请把裤子穿上 |
[05:58] | All your goodies are in this box, | 给你的好东西都在这盒子里 |
[06:00] | the journal summaries, | 所有的期刊摘要 |
[06:02] | everything labeled and dated | 每一本都贴有标签并标注日期 |
[06:03] | for perusal at your leisure. | 以便你闲暇时研读 |
[06:05] | So Molly, tell me about New York. | 莫莉 跟我说说纽约时的事 |
[06:07] | When was the last time you saw Ryan? | 你上次见莱恩是什么时候 |
[06:08] | Oh. He dumped me forever ago. | 他很久之前就甩掉我了 |
[06:11] | Yes. He does have a tendency to push people away. | 是啊 他确实经常会拒人于千里之外 |
[06:14] | Well, he’s hung up on you-know-who… | 他跟别人仅限于点头之交 |
[06:18] | but I still live next door, | 但我仍住在他隔壁 |
[06:19] | and we do the friend and occasional sex thing, | 我们还是朋友 偶尔会打一炮 |
[06:23] | which is good. | 而且乐在其中 |
[06:26] | And how’s work? | 工作怎么样 |
[06:26] | Great. | 好极了 |
[06:28] | Except for the occasional mishap. | 除了偶尔会出点意外 |
[06:32] | I have to drive back today. | 我今天得开车回去 |
[06:34] | I have to work in the morning. | 明早还要上班 |
[06:38] | Roderick speaks very highly of you. | 罗德里克对你评价很高 |
[06:40] | Because I aced all of your little tests. | 因为我全A通过了你那些小测验 |
[06:43] | Tell me about yourself. | 你自我介绍一下 |
[06:45] | I’m single, I live in Pittsburgh, | 我现在单身 住在匹兹堡 |
[06:47] | been an RN for 12 years, | 做了十二年的注册护士 |
[06:50] | and I’ve killed more people than you. | 我杀的人比你多 |
[06:52] | Patients in the hospital. | 医院的患者 |
[06:54] | I’m what the National Center for the Analysis of Violent Crime | 国家暴力犯罪分析中心把我这种人 |
[06:56] | classifies as a mission killer. | 归类为任务导向型杀手 |
[06:59] | Oh. An angel of death. | 死亡天使 |
[07:02] | Tell me, how do you decide who lives or dies? | 告诉我 你基于什么决定别人的生死 |
[07:04] | I base it on suffering, prognosis, will to live, | 基于痛苦程度 病状预测 生存意志 |
[07:08] | whether they’re a pain in the ass or not. | 是否讨人厌 |
[07:11] | I work in the terminal ward. It is so easy. | 我在临终护理病房工作 实在太容易了 |
[07:15] | Has Roderick told you | 罗德里克告诉过你 |
[07:17] | what I’d like you to do for me? | 我希望你为我做什么吗 |
[07:19] | He said you wanted me to follow Ryan Hardy. | 他说你希望我追随莱恩·哈迪 |
[07:21] | And? | 然后呢 |
[07:23] | I’ve always wanted to live in New York. | 我一直都很想去纽约生活 |
[07:27] | All the videos are on this drive. | 所有视频都存在这个优盘里 |
[07:31] | And they’re all indexed in the journals. | 而且都已编入期刊的索引中 |
[07:33] | You…you are a godsend. | 你真是助益匪浅 |
[07:37] | It’s nothing. | 没什么大不了 |
[07:40] | It really is beautiful what you’re doing here | 你的一举一动 对我们来说 |
[07:43] | for all of us. | 真的很有意义 |
[07:52] | Shall be lifted–nevermore! | 被擢升么 永不再会 |
[07:56] | Hello, friend. You’ve been allowed entry. | 你好 朋友 你登陆进来了 |
[07:58] | We found an encryption code that accesses this web site. | 我们找到一组加密密码可以访问这个网站 |
[08:01] | This is how they recruit? | 他们就是这样招募新人的吗 |
[08:03] | My take, they start an online dialogue. | 据我理解 他们先网聊 |
[08:05] | That’s followed by a real meeting. | 紧接着在线下会面 |
[08:07] | Then there’s a test of dedication. | 之后有个献身精神的测试 |
[08:09] | The D.C. Cyberteam places | 华盛顿的技术人员查出 |
[08:10] | the server’s location in Lower Manhattan. | 服务器的所在地是下曼哈顿区 |
[08:12] | They have to go block by block with the IP address. | 他们得按街区排查IP地址 |
[08:14] | When will they know? | 什么时候能找到 |
[08:15] | Soon. In a few hours. | 很快 几小时后 |
[08:17] | You an alcoholic | 你是个酒鬼 |
[08:19] | or just a problem drinker? | 还是只是个问题饮酒者 |
[08:21] | Yes. | 都是 |
[08:22] | That can’t be good for your heart. | 那对你心脏不好 |
[08:23] | It’s not. | 确实不好 |
[08:25] | Look. I’m not good at bonding. | 我不善于与人交往 |
[08:28] | Healthy relationships are not my thing. | 维系健康的人际关系并非我所长 |
[08:29] | I got trust issues– | 我有信任问题 |
[08:30] | Your point? | 你到底想说什么 |
[08:32] | My point? I don’t have a point. | 我想说什么 我也不知道该说什么 |
[08:35] | I’m trying here. | 我正努力想呢 |
[08:37] | I mean, I look around this place, | 我环顾四周 |
[08:38] | and I don’t know the person who lives here. | 我并不认识住在这里的人 |
[08:40] | It’s certainly not the guy I’ve been working with | 肯定不是那个前几周 |
[08:41] | for the last couple of weeks, | 与我共事的人 |
[08:43] | and I know you don’t want any of Joe Carroll | 我知道你并不想听到任何有关乔·卡罗 |
[08:45] | or this case, | 或这个案子的事 |
[08:46] | But I think you may need it, | 但我觉得你或许需要了解 |
[08:50] | and I kind of need you. | 而我也需要你 |
[08:53] | That’s as sappy as I get. | 我要说的就这么多 |
[08:54] | I’m done. | 我讲完了 |
[08:56] | Joe called me. | 乔打电话给我了 |
[08:58] | When? What did he say? | 什么时候 他说什么了 |
[08:59] | This morning. Wanted to cheer me up, | 今早 想让我振作 |
[09:03] | wanted to gloat. | 其实是幸灾乐祸 |
[09:04] | Well, you got to engage him, Ryan. | 你应该拖住他的 莱恩 |
[09:06] | You’re our connection to Carroll. | 你是我们联系卡罗的纽带 |
[09:09] | Look. Will you just get in the shower? | 你要不要洗个澡 |
[09:10] | – We got to go downtown… – No. | -我们去一趟市中心 – 不要 |
[09:11] | And don’t argue. | 这可由不得你 |
[09:16] | I owe you both a great debt, | 我欠你俩实在太多 |
[09:19] | and I am truly sorry about Brock. | 我为布洛克的事深表遗憾 |
[09:22] | Yeah. It really sucks. | 是啊 不堪回首 |
[09:26] | So now that you have your family back, | 现在 你们一家团聚了 |
[09:29] | can I tell the others we’re ready to start? | 我可以宣布准备开始了吗 |
[09:31] | Not just yet. | 现在还不行 |
[09:32] | You said once you had your family back | 你说过 你和家人一团聚之后 |
[09:35] | we would begin. | 我们就能开始了 |
[09:37] | Why not right away? | 为什么现在不行呢 |
[09:38] | Soon, huh? | 很快就可以了 |
[09:41] | Soon? | 很快 |
[09:43] | As in when? | 有多快 |
[09:45] | Joe, everyone in this house, | 乔 这屋子里的每一个人 |
[09:46] | they’re anxious to get started, | 都迫不及待想开始 |
[09:51] | and they’re growing impatient, | 他们都等得不耐烦了 |
[09:53] | right, Vince? | 对不对 文斯 |
[09:54] | Right down ornery. | 都快等不下去了 |
[09:55] | It’s been a whole of 5 minutes, Roderick, | 已经浪费五分钟了 罗德里克 |
[09:57] | so let’s just table this discussion for the moment, hmm? | 现在言归正传 讨论正事行吗 |
[10:02] | Joe… | 乔 |
[10:05] | Do you understand these people have sacrificed for you? | 你知道他们都为你做出了牺牲吗 |
[10:09] | You owe them. | 你欠他们的 |
[10:11] | You’re responsible to them. | 你应该对他们负责 |
[10:13] | It’s selfish of you to make– | 你这样太自私 |
[10:13] | Enough! | 够了 |
[10:18] | Now is there anything else? | 你还有其他要说的吗 |
[10:47] | You all go around, so we have all that covered. | 你们四处巡逻 监视全片区域 |
[10:50] | Ok. Good. You guys go ahead and gear up, all right? | 好 你们快去准备吧 |
[10:53] | Yeah. So we found their hot spot. | 我们找到他们的根据地了 |
[10:55] | It’s a building on the corner. | 就是拐角那栋楼 |
[10:56] | Bandwidth coming from that basement is beyond capacity. | 那里地下室传出的宽带信号是超负荷的 |
[10:59] | It’s an after hours bar listed to a Haley Mercury. | 是一个叫海莉·墨丘利的人开的夜店 |
[11:02] | Here are your earpieces. | 耳机给你 |
[11:03] | We got men on every exit and on the neighboring rooftops. | 我们在每个出口和所有屋顶都安排人监视 |
[11:06] | All right. Hardy and I will do the exploratory. | 好的 我和哈迪负责探查 |
[11:08] | Stay close. | 跟紧我 |
[11:10] | – Ok, Lou. Get your men around back. – Okay. | -卢 叫你的人守住后面 -好的 |
[11:12] | Ok, guys. Round it up. | 把这里包围起来 |
[11:38] | Can I help you? | 有什么需要吗 |
[11:39] | We’re looking for Haley Mercury. | 我们在找海莉·墨丘利 |
[11:42] | Uh, she’s in the office. | 她在办公室里 |
[11:44] | I’ll get her for you. | 我去叫她 |
[11:44] | Ma’am, stay where you are. | 女士 请你站住 |
[11:45] | She’s running. Secure all entrances. | 她要逃跑 封住所有入口 |
[11:50] | Get back against the wall, lady. | 靠墙站 女士 |
[12:02] | Hey! Back! | 退后 |
[12:04] | Get back. | 退后 |
[12:23] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[12:26] | Down on the ground! Down on the ground! | 趴在地上 趴好 |
[12:28] | -Move it! – I’m just a bouncer. | -快点 -我只是个保镖 |
[12:44] | – Hands up! – Ok. | -举起手来 -好 |
[12:47] | Don’t shoot. | 别开枪 |
[12:53] | There’s a ghost server that piggybacks the main server. | 他们用复制服务器传输主服务器的信息 |
[12:56] | All her information is buried in her international IPs. | 她把所有信息都隐藏在她的国际互联网协议中 |
[12:58] | Can you trace the location? | 能追踪到地点吗 |
[12:59] | It’s all moving through countries that have no internet laws. | 信息所经过的国家均无互联网法 |
[13:01] | It’s a black hole, but we can shut it down. | 简直就像黑洞 但我们可以关闭它 |
[13:03] | No. Keep it in play. | 别关 让它开着 |
[13:04] | We need to monitor all activity. | 我们需要监视一切活动 |
[13:06] | This place is messed up. | 这地方乱七八糟的 |
[13:07] | The woman is hardcore. I count 14 felonies. | 这个女人是老手了 共计十四项重罪 |
[13:10] | Are you counting the online business? | 你把网上业务算进去了吗 |
[13:11] | She’s running an interactive fetish house. | 她在经营一家互动式恋物实体店 |
[13:13] | All right. Let’s go talk to her. | 我们去找她谈谈 |
[13:18] | We got this. | 交给我们吧 |
[13:20] | So how do you know Joe Carroll? | 你是怎么认识乔·卡罗的 |
[13:22] | Is that what this is about? | 你们找我就为了这个吗 |
[13:23] | When was the last time you were in contact with him? | 你上一次和他联系是什么时候 |
[13:25] | I don’t know Joe Carroll, and I don’t want to know him. | 我不认识什么乔·卡罗 我也不想认识这人 |
[13:27] | Then you need to explain why his cult | 那你得解释一下为什么他的信徒 |
[13:28] | is using your internet server | 在用你的网络服务器 |
[13:29] | to hide his online communication. | 来隐藏他的在线交流 |
[13:33] | That ass. Damn him to hell. | 那个混蛋 他该死 |
[13:35] | Who? Who? | 谁 谁 |
[13:38] | Look. I am not a part of Joe Carroll’s cult. | 我不是乔·卡罗的信徒 |
[13:41] | You’re looking at 20 years. | 你可能要蹲二十年监狱 |
[13:42] | You need to start to talking. | 最好赶紧坦白 |
[13:46] | I’ll cooperate, but I want a deal. | 我会合作 但我希望能和你们达成协议 |
[13:48] | Ok. Tease us. Give us something deal-worthy, and maybe– | 好 那你就争取 为我们提供有价值的线索 |
[13:53] | You want Vince Mckinnley. | 你去找文斯·麦肯利 |
[13:54] | He freelances with me. | 他在我这里做兼职 |
[13:56] | I have some foreign clients. | 我有一些外国客户 |
[13:57] | They’re into the hardcore illegal stuff. | 他们想参与极端的犯罪活动 |
[13:59] | I call Vince. | 我就给文斯打电话 |
[13:59] | Are you aware Vince is wanted | 你知道文斯因为绑架和谋杀 |
[14:00] | For kidnapping and murder? | 已经被通缉了吗 |
[14:03] | I had a feeling you’d say something like that. | 我就知道你会说这种话 |
[14:07] | It’s those Joe Carroll groupies he got mixed up with. | 那是因为他和乔·卡罗的小粉丝们搅合在一起 |
[14:09] | So tell us about his cult activity. | 给我们说说他的崇拜活动 |
[14:11] | I knew he had a Carroll fetish. | 我知道他崇拜卡罗 |
[14:13] | I didn’t know there was a cult until I saw it on the news. | 我并不知道有这么一个组织 直到在新闻上看到 |
[14:16] | Vince lives on the fringes. | 文斯生活的很边缘化 |
[14:18] | Did you know he and his creepy brother | 你知道他和他那个诡异的哥哥 |
[14:20] | Were raised in a militia in the mountains? | 是被山里的民兵组织抚养长大的吗 |
[14:24] | He’s had a tough life. | 他的生活很艰难 |
[14:27] | So how long did you two date? | 你们两个交往了多久 |
[14:29] | Date? | 交往 |
[14:33] | That’s cute. | 你真可爱 |
[14:35] | No, no. We didn’t date. | 不 我们没交往过 |
[14:37] | We flogged each other. | 我们互相鞭策 |
[14:40] | He can be quite submissive when he wants to be. | 如果他想 他可以变得很顺从 |
[14:42] | He set up my computer and the server. | 他帮我装配好电脑和服务器 |
[14:46] | I needed an untraceable tor system, | 我需要一个无法追踪的系统 |
[14:48] | and he knew that stuff. | 而他了解这方面的知识 |
[14:49] | Would you be willing to contact him for us? | 你能帮我们联系他吗 |
[14:51] | I’ll do better than that. | 我不仅可以联系他 |
[14:53] | I can deliver him to you | 如果我们达成协议 |
[14:56] | if we have a deal. | 我可以把他交到你们手上 |
[15:07] | Brought you some clothes, some shoes. | 给你买了衣服鞋子 |
[15:15] | Joe picked this dress for you. | 这条裙子是乔给你选的 |
[15:16] | What for? | 为什么 |
[15:17] | Well, he would like you to join him for dinner tonight, | 他想让你和他今晚共进晚餐 |
[15:21] | thought you might want to look nice. | 觉得你也许想打扮一下 |
[15:23] | Does he think this is a game? | 他觉得这是个游戏吗 |
[15:25] | You need to do this, Claire. | 你必须这么做 克莱尔 |
[15:26] | I’m not doing anything until I see my son. | 在见到我儿子之前我什么都不会做 |
[15:28] | Not how this works. | 这可由不得你 |
[15:35] | There are certain ground rules that you need to understand, Claire. | 有一些基本规则 你必须明白 克莱尔 |
[15:38] | Now I can’t cut or bruise your face, | 现在我不能弄伤你的脸 |
[15:42] | but other than that, Joe has given me permission | 但除了这点之外 乔给了我许可 |
[15:45] | to physically hurt you when necessary. | 在必要的时候可以对你施加身体伤害 |
[15:49] | Be smart here, Claire. | 放聪明点 克莱尔 |
[15:52] | You want to see you son? | 想见你儿子 |
[15:55] | Make an effort. | 就拿出诚意 |
[16:05] | How’s Claire? | 克莱尔怎么样 |
[16:07] | She’s fine. | 她很好 |
[16:09] | So Joe put you in charge of her? | 乔让你负责看管她了吗 |
[16:12] | That’s a big deal. | 这可是大事 |
[16:14] | Good for you. | 好样的 |
[16:16] | Joe trusts me now, Emma. | 乔现在信任我 爱玛 |
[16:21] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[16:26] | You’re being weird. | 你表现得很奇怪 |
[16:28] | Why are you acting like this? | 你为什么会这样 |
[16:31] | I know you’re upset, | 我知道你很心烦 |
[16:34] | but… | 但是 |
[16:37] | whatever happened, you know I love you. | 不管发生了什么 我都爱你 |
[16:42] | The Jacob that you love isn’t here anymore. | 你爱的那个雅各布已经不在了 |
[16:45] | It’s just me now. | 现在只有我 |
[16:53] | He uses this address for deliveries. | 他使用这个地址交接货 |
[16:56] | Some guy dropped this off last week. | 有个家伙上星期把这个送了过来 |
[16:58] | I was gonna let him know, | 我本来打算告诉他 |
[17:00] | but then I saw the news. | 但是我看到了新闻 |
[17:03] | That cult stuff creeped me out. | 那个信徒组织让我感到恐怖 |
[17:15] | Sent. He’ll respond in minutes. | 发送 他会很快回复 |
[17:17] | He always does. | 他一贯如此 |
[17:21] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[17:22] | Some kind of chemical, nitroglycerine maybe. | 某种化学品 可能是硝化甘油 |
[17:24] | Looks like it’s black-market. | 看上去是黑市上买的 |
[17:26] | Used in car bombs, hand grenades. | 可以做汽车炸弹和手榴弹 |
[17:30] | It’s candy to this guy. I mean, he’s militia. | 对他来说简直就是小孩拿到了糖 毕竟他是民兵 |
[17:36] | Hey, man. I need to make a run. | 我得出去一趟 |
[17:38] | I got a delivery. | 我收到货了 |
[17:41] | Now? | 现在 |
[17:41] | Yeah, now. | 对 现在 |
[17:43] | Can I go? | 我能去吗 |
[17:46] | All right. | 好的 |
[17:48] | Make it quick. | 快去快回 |
[17:50] | Don’t spend the night with your little whore. | 别和你那个婊子过夜 |
[17:52] | You make your drop and you get back here. | 拿完东西就赶紧回来 |
[18:01] | Hey. Don’t let– don’t let Joe get you down. | 别 别因为乔而丧气 |
[18:06] | Don’t put your filthy fingers on me. | 别拿你的脏手碰我 |
[18:13] | What the hell, man? | 什么情况 兄弟 |
[18:16] | Were you beaten as a kid? | 你小时候被揍扁过吗 |
[18:25] | I was just looking for a new friend. | 我只是想找一个新朋友 |
[18:28] | Damn. | 该死 |
[18:59] | You ok? You ok? | 你还好吗 还好吗 |
[19:01] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 我很抱歉 |
[19:06] | All right? | 还好吗 |
[19:18] | So you’re gonna follow Vince to see where he goes? | 你要跟踪文斯 看看他去哪是吗 |
[19:20] | All you have to do is give him his package, | 你只需给他包裹 |
[19:22] | make some small talk, and send him on his way. | 闲聊两句 送他上路就行 |
[19:24] | We’ll take it from there. | 之后由我们来处理 |
[19:25] | No worries. I role play for a living. | 别担心 我最擅长角色扮演 |
[19:28] | She’s wired. | 已经给她装上监听了 |
[19:29] | We’ll be able to hear everything you say through these earpieces. | 我们能听到你说的每一句话 |
[19:31] | You don’t trust me, do you? | 你们不相信我 是吗 |
[19:32] | Not for a second. | 一点也不信 |
[19:34] | In case something happens, we need some kind of code word. | 为防万一 我们需要暗语 |
[19:35] | You mean like a safe word. | 你是说密码吗 |
[19:38] | A code word. | 暗语 |
[19:38] | That’s standard around here. | 这里有套标准 |
[19:40] | Green is “Go,” Red is “Stop,” | “绿”是继续 “红”是停止 |
[19:41] | Yellow is “Whoa, intense, take it easy.” | “黄”是注意 悠着点 |
[19:45] | So we’ll go with “Red.” | 我们选”红” |
[19:49] | Switched out the nitrate compound. | 硝酸盐化合物被替换了 |
[19:50] | He won’t know it’s fake till he tries to use it. | 他要用的时候才会发现这是假的 |
[19:53] | I hope this works. | 希望这样管用 |
[19:55] | Yeah. You and me both. | 是啊 你我都希望如此 |
[20:22] | Hi, Joe. | 你好 乔 |
[20:29] | Hello, Claire. | 你好 克莱尔 |
[20:37] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:37] | It–it’s all right. | 没关系 |
[20:40] | Let’s just take this slowly. | 我们慢慢来 |
[20:46] | May–may I get you a drink? | 我给你拿杯酒吧 |
[20:51] | Yes, please. | 好的 劳驾 |
[21:13] | Suspect’s parked on the south side of the street. | 嫌疑人在大街南面停车 |
[21:27] | Hey, Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[21:32] | Now he’s entered the club. | 他进俱乐部了 |
[21:33] | Check his car. | 查他的车 |
[22:03] | He just entered the back room. | 他刚进了里屋 |
[22:08] | I don’t hear enough sex! | 床单滚得不够热烈啊 |
[22:10] | Let’s get it oooon! | 嗨起来哦 |
[22:18] | Haley honey. | 海莉亲爱的 |
[22:19] | Hey, baby. You got me freaking. | 宝贝儿 你快让我抓狂了 |
[22:22] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[22:23] | I can’t be mixed up in some murder cult. | 我可不能被卷进什么凶杀邪教 |
[22:25] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[22:25] | The word cult is ghastly inappropriate | “邪教”这个词非常不恰当 |
[22:27] | and offends me. | 也很冒犯我 |
[22:29] | We’re more of a family. | 我们更像一个大家庭 |
[22:36] | I do not have time for that. | 我没时间跟你乱搞 |
[22:37] | I have two bondage parties tonight. | 我今晚约了两个人 |
[22:39] | Here it is. Get rid of it. | 都在这了 快拿走吧 |
[22:42] | Oh. How about you help me out to the car? | 你帮我搬到外面上车行吗 |
[22:44] | No, I won’t. | 不 不行 |
[22:46] | Uh…well, how about you hold the door open for me? | 那你帮我撑着门行吗 |
[22:51] | Pretty, please. | 美女 拜托啦 |
[23:07] | I’ve got a clean shot. | 可击毙 |
[23:10] | Hang tight. | 等一下 |
[23:19] | Kiss? | 亲一个 |
[23:20] | A hug. | 抱一下就好 |
[23:22] | Mmm. Take care of yourself, Vince. | 照顾好自己 文斯 |
[23:24] | I worry about you. | 我很担心你 |
[23:25] | Well, come on. Get in. | 来吧 进去 |
[23:31] | What? | 什么 |
[23:31] | OH, the truth is the FBI’s gonna be | 事实上 联调局 |
[23:33] | crawling all over your ass in a matter of time. | 迟早会找上你 |
[23:36] | I can keep you safe. | 我能确保你的安全 |
[23:39] | Get in. | 上车 |
[23:42] | Wait. | 等等 |
[23:46] | Ok. This just went from green to red. | 这样可不行哦[红] |
[23:48] | – We got to move. – Wait. | -咱们得行动了 -等等 |
[23:49] | We intervene, we won’t be able to follow him. | 我们一旦介入 就无法再跟踪他了 |
[23:51] | I’m not going with you. | 我才不跟你去呢 |
[23:53] | This is so red. I have a busy night. | 肯定不行[红] 我今晚很忙 |
[23:54] | Hey. Hey. I said get in. | 我说了上车 |
[23:56] | He could kill her. | 他会杀了她的 |
[23:57] | We got to follow him. He’s all we got. | 我们得跟着他 这是唯一的线索 |
[23:58] | We can’t put her life in jeopardy! | 我们不能不顾她的安危 |
[23:59] | He’s a direct line to Joe! We’ll be right behind her. | 他能带我们找到乔 我们紧跟着她 |
[24:03] | I won’t ask you again. | 我不会问你第二遍 |
[24:05] | Ok. You’re seeing red, Vince. | 我说了住手[红] 文斯 |
[24:07] | You’re not thinking clearly. | 你脑子糊涂了 |
[24:14] | You’re gonna thank me later, ok? | 你不会后悔的 知道吗 |
[24:18] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[24:22] | Get in. | 上去 |
[24:25] | She’s getting in the car. | 她上车了 |
[24:27] | Do we move in? | 要行动吗 |
[24:30] | Stand down. | 解除戒备 |
[24:35] | We’re gonna follow him. | 我们跟着他 |
[24:38] | Let’s go. | 开车 |
[24:49] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪儿 |
[24:51] | Sss-somewhere safe. | 安全的地方 |
[24:55] | Back to the compound or the cult house or whatever you call it? | 你们那叫营地还是邪教之家之类的地方吗 |
[24:59] | We’ll be there soon.compound | 一会儿就到了 |
[25:09] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[25:11] | Just watching the cars, | 看看后面的车 |
[25:13] | making sure that we’re not being followed. | 以防有人跟踪 |
[25:15] | Who would be following us? | 谁会跟踪我们 |
[25:16] | I don’t know. | 谁知道呢 |
[25:18] | Ok? I get paranoid. | 好吧 是我多疑了 |
[25:26] | Turner, tell everyone to drop back a few miles. | 特纳 叫大家往后退几英里 |
[25:31] | Ryan and I will stay on him, | 我和莱恩会盯紧他 |
[25:32] | but our guy is getting a little itchy. | 那家伙起疑心了 |
[25:35] | Please, Vince. | 求你了 文斯 |
[25:38] | If you care about me, just let me go. | 你要是真的在乎我 就放我走吧 |
[25:41] | That…doesn’t make sense. | 这是什么道理 |
[25:46] | You don’t let people that you care about go. | 怎么能让自己在乎的人走呢 |
[25:54] | He’s speeding up. He’s pulling away. | 他加速了 要开跑了 |
[25:56] | We’re not gonna lose them. We got a GPS on her wire. | 不会跟丢的 她的窃听器上装了GPS |
[25:59] | If anything happens to her, it’s on us, | 她要是出了事 就是我们的责任 |
[26:01] | it’s on me. | 我的责任 |
[26:02] | We’re not gonna let anything happen to her. | 我们不会让她有事的 |
[26:06] | Ok? | 放心吧 |
[26:33] | Here. Take this light. | 给 拿着手电 |
[26:36] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[26:38] | Oh. It’s an old military armory. | 以前是个军工厂 |
[26:42] | It’s pretty cool, right? | 很酷吧 |
[26:43] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[26:48] | Hey. I said come on. | 不是叫你快走吗 |
[27:01] | We’ve arrived. | 我们到了 |
[27:02] | Abandoned property off Route 17. | 17号公路旁的废弃场所 |
[27:04] | Set a perimeter. | 封锁边界 |
[27:05] | I want SWAT on site asap. | 我要特警尽快到位 |
[27:09] | What the hell is this place? | 这是什么鬼地方 |
[27:11] | It looks like an old armory. | 好像是个废弃的军工厂 |
[27:41] | So is this where the cult lives? | 邪教的人就住这里吗 |
[27:43] | No. Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[27:46] | So what is this place? | 那这地方用来干嘛的 |
[27:48] | A munitions depot, training grounds. | 是个军需库 也是训练场 |
[27:51] | Training for what? | 训练什么 |
[27:53] | Well, what do you think, silly? | 你说呢 傻瓜 |
[27:56] | Killing. | 杀人啊 |
[27:57] | So, uh, did you train here, or– | 那你也是在这里受训的 还是 |
[28:02] | Me? No, no, no. | 我吗 不是 |
[28:03] | Certain people, though, those who need it. | 是有需要的那部分人 |
[28:06] | Flip the light. Get the light. | 开灯 把灯打开 |
[28:09] | Those who need it, they got to be broken. | 那些需要受训的人 他们得突破自我 |
[28:11] | We got to condition them before they can be trusted. | 他们适应以后 才能对他们委以重任 |
[28:29] | So where is everybody else? | 那其他人在哪儿 |
[28:31] | Oh, don’t worry. Nobody’s gonna bother us. Come on. | 别担心 没人会打扰我们的 来吧 |
[28:36] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[28:36] | What do you think I’m doing? | 你说我干嘛 |
[28:38] | Stop, stop. | 住手 住手 |
[28:39] | Stop it! | 快住手 |
[28:40] | – Stop it, Vince! – What the hell? | -住手 文斯 -怎么了 |
[28:42] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[28:43] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[28:47] | Is this a wire? | 窃听器吗 |
[28:49] | We got to get in there. | 我们得进去了 |
[28:53] | What did you do? I trusted you. | 你干了什么 我那么相信你 |
[28:55] | I’m sorry. The FBI. They made– | 对不起 是联调局的人 他们逼 |
[29:00] | Who is this, FBI? | 谁在那儿 联调局 |
[29:03] | Ryan Hardy, is that you? | 莱恩·哈迪 是你吗 |
[29:05] | Well, this is your fault, Hardy. | 这都是你的错 哈迪 |
[29:08] | She’s a dead woman because of you! | 是你害死了她 |
[29:52] | No! | 不 |
[29:57] | She’s alive! | 她还活着 |
[29:59] | Haley, where’s Vince? | 海莉 文斯在哪儿 |
[30:00] | He’s gone. | 他跑了 |
[30:16] | “Red.” I said, “Red.” | “红” 我说了”红” |
[30:18] | I said, “Red,” over and over and over again. | 我说了多少次”红” |
[30:21] | I’m sorry, but we– | 对不起 可我们 |
[30:22] | I don’t care. I said, “Red”! | 我不管 我都说了”红” |
[30:24] | I could be dead. | 我很可能丧命 |
[30:26] | But you’re not. | 可你不是还活着吗 |
[30:26] | Only because he needed to buy time. | 那不过因为他需要拖延时间 |
[30:29] | He said it would take longer for you to help a live person | 他说留个活人给你们去救助 |
[30:32] | than a dead person. | 要花更多时间 |
[30:41] | My men are securing the building now. | 我的人正在检查这栋建筑 |
[30:42] | I want property records asap. | 尽快给我搜查报告 |
[30:44] | Get ERT here. | 找应急反应小组来 |
[30:45] | I want every inch of this place processed. | 把这里搜个底朝天 |
[30:56] | You’re not hungry? | 你没胃口吗 |
[30:59] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[31:02] | Why this charade? What’s the point? | 伪装成这样做什么 这有什么意义 |
[31:05] | You, Claire. You’re the point. | 是你 克莱尔 你就是意义所在 |
[31:07] | No. I mean, all of it. | 不 我是指所有这一切 |
[31:08] | I mean, this house and those people, who are they? | 这栋房子 这些人 他们都是谁 |
[31:11] | Well, you could call them my friends, | 你可以把他们称为我的朋友 |
[31:14] | my family, people I want to help. | 我的家人 我想帮助的人 |
[31:16] | You mean, the crazy, psychotic, | 你是指那些精神错乱 |
[31:18] | unstable people out there? | 情绪不稳的人们吗 |
[31:19] | Who better to help them? | 还有谁能更好地帮助他们呢 |
[31:21] | There are so many people who are lost in this world, | 有太多人在这个世界里迷失 |
[31:24] | so much hurt and violence. | 到处都是伤害和暴力 |
[31:26] | I’m just trying to bring some order to it. | 我不过是尝试建立秩序 |
[31:29] | I want them to know that they are not alone. | 我想让他们知道他们并不孤独 |
[31:34] | By teaching them how to kill? | 通过教导他们如何杀人吗 |
[31:38] | I do realize it’s– it’s a lot for you | 我知道让你在一顿晚餐的时间 |
[31:40] | to comprehend over dinner. | 全盘接受这些并不容易 |
[31:42] | No. It’s impossible for me to comprehend over dinner, Joe. | 是啊 时间太短了 我理解不了 乔 |
[31:44] | You’re crazy. You know that. | 你疯了 你自己知道 |
[31:45] | I suffer from a monomaniacal need to kill. | 我一直忍受着内心里那份对杀戮的偏执 |
[31:50] | It will never go away. | 这种感觉永不会消失 |
[31:52] | It will only intensify with time, | 只会随着时间流逝愈发强烈 |
[31:56] | and so I choose to embrace it. | 所以我选择接受这种需求 |
[32:01] | Then why bring Joey into this, | 那为什么要把乔伊牵扯进来 |
[32:02] | why bring me into this? | 为什么把我牵扯进来 |
[32:04] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[32:06] | I don’t love you. | 我不爱你 |
[32:06] | Human emotions can be conditioned, Claire. | 人类的情感是可以改变的 克莱尔 |
[32:12] | You will love me again. | 你会再次爱上我的 |
[32:24] | Joe… | 乔 |
[32:26] | Please let me see Joey. | 请让我见见乔伊 |
[32:31] | Good try, Claire. | 演技不错 克莱尔 |
[32:34] | But I’m afraid that Joey is | 但可惜乔伊 |
[32:35] | the only card I have left to play, | 是我手里的唯一一张王牌 |
[32:37] | so I think I’m just gonna hold onto it for a little bit longer. | 所以我想在手里多攥一会儿 |
[32:41] | You want me to love you again, Joe? | 你想让我再次爱上你 乔 |
[32:44] | Then you show me that there is a shred | 那你必须让我看到你身上还有那么一丁点 |
[32:46] | of the man I married inside of you. | 曾经与我互许终身那个人的影子 |
[32:48] | Because until then, all of this, | 除非如此 不然所有这一切 |
[32:50] | this dress, this going to dinner, | 盛装 晚餐 |
[32:51] | all of it, this going to continue | 所有这些 在我见到我儿子之前 |
[32:53] | to be a charade until I see my son! | 都只是装装样子 |
[32:55] | Bring me my son! | 让我见我的儿子 |
[33:02] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[33:21] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[33:23] | These are detonators. | 这些是引爆装置 |
[33:25] | Do you think they’re planning some kind of major attack, | 你觉得他们是准备搞袭击 |
[33:27] | or is this preemptive training? | 还是用这些训练信徒 |
[33:30] | Well, they kept extensive records. | 他们保留了详细的记录 |
[33:32] | The got doctors’ files, | 有医疗文件 |
[33:34] | psych evals, endurance scores, | 心理评估 耐力测试 |
[33:37] | deprivation training, combat, tactical. | 感官 格斗 战术训练 |
[33:39] | It’s like they’re running some kind of boot camp. | 这里似乎是他们的新兵训练营 |
[33:54] | Oh, my god! You folks ok? | 天哪 你们没事吧 |
[33:58] | Please! Please let us out! | 求求你 放我们出去 |
[33:59] | How long have you been in here? | 你们被关了多久了 |
[34:00] | Months. Please. They’re gonna kill us! | 好几个月 求求你 他们要杀了我们 |
[34:02] | No one’s gonna hurt you. | 没人会伤害你们的 |
[34:02] | Let me get something to open this up. | 我来把这个弄开 |
[34:04] | I’ve got 3 victims… | 我找到三名受害者 |
[34:10] | What–what is it? Say again. | 什 什么 请重复 |
[34:11] | I’ve got 3 victims in the basement in a cage. | 我在地下室的一个笼子里找到三名受害者 |
[34:14] | We’re on our way. | 我们马上过去 |
[34:18] | Wait up. | 等等 |
[34:20] | Look at this schedule. | 看看这个计划表 |
[34:21] | Deprivation, lockdown, two weeks. | 感官训练 禁闭两周 |
[34:25] | Don’t open that cage. | 不要打开笼子 |
[34:28] | Wait. What did you say? | 等等 你说什么 |
[34:29] | Do not open the cage! | 不要打开笼子 |
[34:32] | They’re cult members! | 他们是邪教成员 |
[34:34] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[34:39] | No! | 不 |
[34:52] | Somebody, talk to me. | 有人吗 请回话 |
[34:53] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[34:56] | Ok. Fan out. | 分头行动 |
[34:57] | Parker, take left. | 帕克 你去左边 |
[35:33] | Ryan? Ryan, you ok? | 莱恩 莱恩 你没事吧 |
[35:36] | Wasn’t me. I’m ok. | 不是我这里 我没事 |
[36:42] | Parker?! | 帕克 |
[37:01] | Behind you! | 你身后 |
[37:06] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[37:24] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我吗 |
[37:25] | Oh, yes. I just received a call | 是的 我刚接到一通电话 |
[37:27] | from Vince. | 是文斯打来的 |
[37:29] | He was in something of a panic. | 他很慌乱 |
[37:31] | He told that we should shut down the satellite remote immediately. | 说让我们立刻关停卫星遥感 |
[37:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:36] | The FBI discovered the server in New York, | 联调局发现了我们在纽约的服务器 |
[37:40] | which led them to the camp. | 引导他们去了营地 |
[37:46] | There is–there is no way they can find the camp. | 他们不可能发现营地 |
[37:50] | It’s impossible. | 那绝不可能 |
[37:51] | Vince led them there. | 文斯引导他们过去的 |
[37:55] | Vince was, uh, making a run. | 文斯是在努力处理好此事 |
[38:00] | There’s nothing for you to worry about. | 你没什么好担心的 |
[38:02] | Are you certain of that? | 你确定吗 |
[38:04] | Yes, I am. | 是的 我确定 |
[38:07] | Tell me did, um– did you give Vince permission | 告诉我 是你允许文斯 |
[38:10] | to go to New York? | 去纽约的吗 |
[38:23] | You don’t make decisions anymore, Roderick. | 现在不需要你来做决定了 罗德里克 |
[38:28] | I am here now. | 我现在在这儿了 |
[38:33] | Is that clear? | 你听明白了吗 |
[38:35] | Because if you ruin this for me… | 你如果毁了我的好事 |
[38:39] | Don’t you mean for us? | 你是说”我们的好事”吧 |
[39:00] | You good? | 你还好吧 |
[39:02] | No. | 不好 |
[39:04] | I’m not gonna lie. | 我不想撒谎 |
[39:06] | That scared the hell out of me in there tonight. | 今晚在那里面真是吓死我了 |
[39:09] | We lost two men, | 我们损失了两个人 |
[39:11] | and those people from the cage, | 关在笼子里的那些人 |
[39:13] | they’re all dead. | 全都死了 |
[39:15] | Let’s get some rest. | 我们好好休息下吧 |
[39:17] | D.C. is on their way. | 分析小组正赶过来 |
[39:18] | We’ll start back in the morning. | 我们明早再开工 |
[39:19] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[39:22] | I told you I needed you. | 我就跟你说我需要你吧 |
[39:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:40] | I really do believe in my heart | 我真的全心相信 |
[39:43] | that you will love me again. | 你会再次爱上我的 |
[39:54] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[39:55] | Oh, my god! | 我的天啊 |
[39:57] | Oh, my god, Joey! Oh, god! | 我的天啊 乔伊 天啊 |
[40:01] | Oh, my baby. Oh, I missed you. | 我的宝贝 我好想你 |
[40:05] | Oh, baby. Let me see you. | 宝贝 让我好好看看你 |
[40:09] | Oh, my god! Are you ok? | 我的天啊 你没事吧 |
[40:11] | They didn’t hurt you? | 他们没有伤害你吧 |
[40:13] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[40:25] | This is not a good idea. | 这可不是个好主意 |
[40:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:35] | – Are you drunk? – I’m drunk. | -你醉了吗 -我醉了 |
[40:36] | Are you drunk? I know you’re drunk, | 你醉了吗 我就知道你醉了 |
[40:38] | and I’m taking advantage of you. | 我现在要占你便宜 |
[40:41] | You broke up with me, remember? | 是你跟我分手的 还记得吗 |
[40:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:45] | But I think break-up sex can be fun. | 但我觉得分手性爱会很爽的 |
[40:48] | You’re twisting my arm. | 你扭着我的胳膊了 |
[41:32] | Molly. | 莫莉 |
[41:33] | Hey, neighbor. | 你好啊 邻居 |
[41:35] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:37] | I let myself in. I hope that’s ok. | 我不请自入了 希望你不会介意 |
[41:39] | I heard you earlier. | 我之前听到你的消息了 |
[41:43] | I, um–oh, I brought your mail. | 我把你的邮件都拿来了 |
[41:44] | It’s been piling up, so… | 都堆成小山了 |
[41:48] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[41:50] | Tired. | 很累 |
[41:51] | Yeah, I’ve been, um, watching the news. | 我一直在关注新闻 |
[41:53] | It’s just– it’s horrible. | 实在是太可怕了 |
[41:58] | Oh, Ryan. I am so sorry this is happening. | 莱恩 我真遗憾发生这样的事 |
[42:02] | I’ve always wanted to live in New York. | 我一直都想住在纽约 |
[42:07] | So will you do it? | 你愿意去做吗 |
[42:09] | On one condition. | 只有一个条件 |
[42:12] | When it comes time to kill him… | 等你要杀他的时候 |
[42:16] | I get to do it. | 必须让我来动手 |
[42:26] | I worry about you. | 我很担心你 |
[42:28] | I shouldn’t I know, | 我知道我不该 |
[42:32] | but I do. | 但我真的很担心 |