时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Carroll was convicted in 2004 | 于2004年被定罪的连环杀手卡罗 |
[00:02] | for the murders of 14 young women. | 谋害了14名年轻女性 |
[00:05] | Breakup sex can be fun. | 分手性爱会很爽的 |
[00:08] | This is Sheriff Nelson of Havenport, | 这位是纳尔逊警长 来自邻近的小镇 |
[00:10] | neighboring town. | 天堂港 |
[00:11] | Whatever we can do to help. | 我们会全力协助 |
[00:12] | Put your hands up. | 举起手来 |
[00:13] | Hey! Stop! | 站住 |
[00:15] | Ok. So we made Roderick. | 我们抓住了罗德里克 |
[00:16] | I think the cult’s gonna try to make a move now. | 邪教应该要有所行动了 |
[00:18] | I fixed the property records | 我修改了房地产记录 |
[00:20] | and hid this place, | 隐藏了这个地方 |
[00:20] | but they will find us! | 但他们迟早会找到我们的 |
[00:23] | You need to pull yourself together. | 你得冷静一点 |
[00:27] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[00:28] | What’s going on? Why did he take Joey? | 怎么回事 他为什么带走乔伊 |
[00:30] | Claire! I said I will find Joey. | 克莱尔 我说了我会找回乔伊 |
[00:33] | If you find him, please don’t bring him back here. | 如果你找到他 请不要把他带回来 |
[00:35] | You have one job since the beginning. | 你从一开始就有一项工作 |
[00:37] | That was to watch over my son. | 就是照看好我儿子 |
[00:39] | Claire tried to kill me. | 克莱尔想杀了我 |
[00:41] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[00:42] | Get down! | 蹲下 |
[00:44] | Let him go, Jacob! | 放了他吧 雅各布 |
[00:45] | Joe doesn’t care if you live or die. | 乔才不会在乎你的死活 |
[00:48] | You ok? Come here. | 你还好吧 过来 |
[00:51] | We’re gonna die soon. | 我们活不长了 |
[00:53] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[00:59] | Hello, Ryan. I’m sorry to say | 莱恩 我很遗憾 |
[01:00] | that our story has taken an unexpected turn. | 我们的故事发生了意想不到的转折 |
[01:04] | Sadly, it is time for Claire to die. | 很不幸 克莱尔的死期到了 |
[01:25] | I have to come over more often. | 我得经常来你这里 |
[01:26] | This breakup sex is hot. | 分手性爱太爽了 |
[01:31] | Is this ok? | 还好吗 |
[01:34] | Yeah. Just need a minute. | 没事 休息一下 |
[01:47] | You know that booze is gonna kill you. | 早晚你会被酒杀死的 |
[01:50] | Can’t kill me. I’m already dead. | 杀不死我 我早就死了 |
[01:57] | Can’t kill me. I’m already dead. | 杀不死我 我早就死了 |
[02:00] | You can’t kill me. | 你杀不死我 |
[02:02] | Can’t kill me. I’m already dead. | 杀不死我 我早就死了 |
[02:04] | I’m already dead. | 我早就死了 |
[02:06] | Can’t kill me. I’m already dead. | 杀不死我 我早就死了 |
[02:09] | Can’t kill me. I’m already dead. | 杀不死我 我早就死了 |
[02:10] | Can’t kill me. I’m already dead. | 杀不死我 我早就死了 |
[02:12] | Can’t kill me. I’m already dead. | 杀不死我 我早就死了 |
[02:15] | Can’t kill me. I’m already dead. | 杀不死我 我早就死了 |
[02:16] | Can’t kill me. | 杀不死我 |
[02:21] | I’m already dead. | 我早就死了 |
[02:30] | Now you understand everything I have told you, yes? | 你明白我交代给你的事了吗 |
[02:34] | Do you have any questions? | 有什么问题吗 |
[02:36] | Because this is extremely important. | 因为这非常重要 |
[02:39] | Been through it 10 times, Joe. | 我仔细想过了 乔 |
[02:40] | I think I’ve got it. | 我觉得我没问题 |
[02:41] | Excellent. Good. | 非常好 |
[02:43] | Because with, uh– with Roderick gone, | 因为 在罗德里克离开后 |
[02:48] | I am in dire need of someone to trust, Emma, so– | 我非常需要一个能够相信的人 |
[02:54] | oh, dear. Do I frighten you? | 亲爱的 我吓到你了吗 |
[02:57] | Oh, yes. Of course I do. | 我当然吓到你了 |
[02:59] | It’s completely my fault. | 完全是我的错 |
[03:01] | I have been a tad erratic of late, | 我最近有些情绪不稳定 |
[03:05] | so let me apologize. | 请允许我道歉 |
[03:06] | Last night, I was angry and upset, | 昨晚 我又生气又沮丧 |
[03:09] | and I took it all out on you. | 我把火全发到了你身上 |
[03:10] | it was insensitive and inappropriate, | 非常愚蠢 绝对是个错误 |
[03:14] | so please do forgive me, Emma. | 请一定原谅我 爱玛 |
[03:23] | Of course. | 当然 |
[03:30] | How is your wound? Are you ok? | 你的伤怎么样了 还好吗 |
[03:31] | Oh. It, uh… | 伤嘛 |
[03:36] | hurts like hell. | 疼死我了 |
[03:37] | Claire was crafty with that bloody knife. | 克莱尔下手真狠啊 |
[03:44] | But I remain undaunted! | 但我依然无所畏惧 |
[03:46] | We have got so much to do. | 我们还有这么多事情要做 |
[03:51] | The FBI is in full force here | 这里的联邦探员全副武装 |
[03:53] | as the manhunt for Joe Carroll | 对乔·卡罗及其邪教中的 |
[03:55] | and his cult of killers continues. | 杀手们的抓捕仍在继续 |
[03:57] | You’ll be backing us up with assists from state police. | 你们会在州警的协助下为我们提供后援 |
[03:59] | Local law enforcement is gonna stay sidelined for the time being. | 当地执法人员不会参与行动 |
[04:02] | Right. Let’s go. | 好的 出发 |
[04:06] | Nick made it to D.C. He’s in surgery. | 尼克到华府了 仍在手术中 |
[04:08] | There’s no word yet. | 还没有消息 |
[04:09] | Joey Matthews is being held at headquarters. | 乔伊·马修斯现在在总部 |
[04:11] | Claire’s mother’s on road. | 克莱尔的母亲正在路上 |
[04:13] | They’ll go in hiding immediately. | 他们马上将转移到安全地点 |
[04:14] | Keep me posted on both. | 两边有消息立即通知我 |
[04:17] | Joey Matthews gave us | 乔伊·马修斯给我们 |
[04:18] | a detailed description of the house, ok, | 详细描绘了房子的外形 |
[04:20] | so we’re looking for a 3-story, | 我们要找的是一座三层高 |
[04:22] | red brick mansion | 红砖砌成的豪宅 |
[04:23] | surrounded by acres of land. | 坐落在成亩的庄园中 |
[04:25] | It’s got a pond, it’s got a large main gate, | 那里有池塘 很大的正门 |
[04:27] | so we need to start with all the estates in the area. | 我们从该地区的所有房产开始找起 |
[04:29] | The town records tell us | 城镇记录显示 |
[04:30] | there’s 47 such houses in the county. | 该县有47座类似的住宅 |
[04:32] | There’s two different country clubs | 有两家乡间俱乐部 每一家都有 |
[04:33] | with roughly 20 each. | 大概二十座这样的住宅 |
[04:34] | We’re narrowing down topography with satellite. | 我们通过卫星缩小目标地域 |
[04:36] | We’ve got choppers in the air, | 我们在空中派出直升机 |
[04:37] | we’ve got roadblocks in place, | 路障已就位 |
[04:38] | we’ve got the coast guard on the waterways. | 水路有海岸警卫队守卫 |
[04:40] | We’re gonna work in teams and cover the entire town. | 我们将分成多个分队 覆盖整个城镇 |
[04:42] | Want you to keep in constant radio contact. | 时刻保持无线电联系 |
[04:45] | Let’s find them. | 把他们找出来 |
[04:48] | In death, there is life. | 死亡 带来重生 |
[04:51] | In death, there is love. | 死亡 带来爱慕 |
[04:54] | In death, there is everything. | 死亡 包含万物 |
[05:03] | Your love… | 你们的爱戴 |
[05:06] | overwhelms me. | 让我受宠若惊 |
[05:11] | Today is going to be the most special of days | 今天对我们所有人来说 |
[05:19] | for all of us. | 将会意义非凡 |
[05:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[05:25] | Aimee, you’ll be strong, | 艾梅 你要坚强 |
[05:29] | be fierce. | 要勇猛 |
[05:31] | For you. | 为了你 |
[05:42] | Are you sure they’re all ready for this? | 你确定他们都准备好了吗 |
[05:44] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[05:46] | We’ve all been waiting for exactly this. | 我们早就对此翘首以待 |
[05:47] | Everyone knows their role? | 每个人都清楚自己的任务吗 |
[05:48] | We’ve gone over it again and again. | 我们已无数次重温过 |
[05:51] | We’ve trained, sir. We’re ready. | 我们训练有素 先生 一切就绪 |
[05:55] | And you, Aaron, hmm? | 你呢 亚伦 |
[05:59] | Are you ready for this? | 你准备好了吗 |
[06:00] | We all play different parts, sir. | 我们都各有分工 先生 |
[06:03] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[06:08] | We’ll stay in contact. | 保持联系 |
[06:09] | Timing will be important. | 掌握时机至关重要 |
[06:11] | Don’t worry, Joe. | 别担心 乔 |
[06:12] | We’re gonna get you and your wife out of this house safely, | 我们会让你和你妻子从这里安全撤离 |
[06:14] | even if it’s the last thing we do. | 在所不惜 |
[06:16] | Thank you, Alex. | 谢谢你 亚力克斯 |
[06:18] | I appreciate your dedication. | 你的奉献精神让我很感动 |
[06:21] | It’s my honor. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[06:24] | Whole world is watching. | 我们是世界的焦点 |
[06:27] | Today is the day that our story will finally be heard. | 今天我们的故事终于要向世人揭晓 |
[06:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[06:49] | This is insane. | 这太疯狂了 |
[06:51] | What? | 什么 |
[06:53] | We can’t stay here. We have to leave. | 我们不能留在这 得赶紧离开 |
[06:54] | I know that. It’s Joe’s plan. | 我知道 乔的计划 |
[06:56] | It’s crazy, all right? | 太疯狂了 |
[06:57] | He’s not thinking clearly. | 他头脑不清醒 |
[06:58] | He’s all hopped up on booze and pain pills. | 完全被酒精和止痛药左右 |
[07:00] | This is what he wants. | 这就是他想要的 |
[07:02] | What’s your problem? | 你怎么回事 |
[07:03] | How do you know that he’s not using us | 你怎么知道他不是在利用我们 |
[07:07] | just so he can get out of town? | 这样他自己就能溜出城 |
[07:08] | He is taking us with him, | 他不会抛下我们的 |
[07:11] | trusting us, | 他信任我们 |
[07:12] | you and me more than anyone. | 他最信任的就是你和我 |
[07:13] | I don’t know that we should be trusting him right now. | 我只是不确定现在我们是否该相信他 |
[07:17] | I can’t help you with your trust issues. | 你的信任问题我可无能为力 |
[07:19] | Well, trusting people doesn’t work too well for me, | 信任别人对我可没什么好处 |
[07:23] | Does it, Emma? | 不是吗 爱玛 |
[07:26] | Suck it up. | 面对现实吧 |
[07:40] | Unh. Morning, Claire. | 早上好 克莱尔 |
[07:43] | Oh. You don’t look so good. | 你气色不太好啊 |
[07:45] | Neither do you. | 你也不怎么样 |
[07:45] | Heh. Tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 |
[07:47] | You should see a doctor. | 你得去看医生 |
[07:48] | That looks really nasty. | 伤势看起来很严重 |
[07:50] | Well, thank you for your concern. | 多谢你的关心 |
[07:52] | I have, in fact, been stitched up, | 实际上伤口已经缝合了 |
[07:54] | so I’m gonna be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[07:55] | You on the other hand, not so much. | 而你嘛 就没这么好运了 |
[07:58] | You see, I, uh, I finished the rewrite, | 小说我已经修改好了 |
[08:02] | and I tried, Claire, I really tried. | 我竭尽全力了 克莱尔 真的 |
[08:05] | I searched my soul | 我不断询问自己的灵魂 |
[08:07] | for one good reason | 以期找出一个 |
[08:09] | to let your character live, | 让你的角色生存的理由 |
[08:11] | But you know what? | 但是你知道吗 |
[08:12] | I–I couldn’t come up with a single one. | 我一个都想不出来 |
[08:17] | So if you don’t mind, after you. | 所以如果不介意的话 你先请 |
[08:21] | Joe, don’t do this. Don’t do this. | 乔 不要这么做 不要这么做 |
[08:23] | Don’t do this. Joe! Joe! Joe? | 不要这么做 乔 乔 乔 |
[08:31] | Scroll. | 滚动 |
[08:32] | Scroll up. | 往上 |
[08:34] | Stop right there. | 停 |
[08:37] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[08:39] | I don’t know, but satellite imagery doesn’t match | 不知道 但卫星图像 |
[08:40] | with the property manifests. | 和地产清单不匹配 |
[08:41] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[08:42] | Someone’s tampered with these records. They don’t match up. | 有人篡改了记录 不匹配了 |
[08:44] | It’s a total sleight of hand. | 手法很熟练 |
[08:47] | They’ve been doctored like the surveillance cameras | 和卡罗逃跑时监控录像被动的手脚 |
[08:48] | during Carroll’s escape. | 手法一样 |
[08:49] | Look. | 看 |
[08:55] | House. Gate. Pond. | 房子 大门 池塘 |
[08:59] | In the northwest. That’s it. | 在西北方向 就是这个 |
[09:01] | We got it. We got the house. | 找到了 我们找到那所房子了 |
[09:19] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[09:31] | Go, go! Move! | 快 快 行动 |
[09:36] | Clear! | 安全 |
[09:39] | Clear! | 安全 |
[09:41] | Clear! | 安全 |
[09:43] | House is empty, sir. | 房子是空的 长官 |
[10:02] | We’re going to be stuck in traffic. | 我们会被堵在路上 |
[10:03] | The news said the roadblock was two hours. | 新闻说路要封两个小时 |
[10:06] | Left my charger on the counter. | 充电器落在吧台了 |
[10:07] | Oh. Grab me a water, please. | 给我拿瓶水 |
[10:21] | Can I help you? | 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[10:24] | We were really hoping you wouldn’t be home. | 我们真的很希望你不在家 |
[10:29] | Oh, god! Phil! Oh, my god! | 天呐 菲尔 天呐 |
[10:32] | Phil! | 菲尔 |
[10:36] | Phil! | 菲尔 |
[10:37] | Vicky! No! | 薇姬 不 |
[10:47] | You must be vicky. | 你一定就是薇姬了 |
[10:50] | Your husband and I were just having | 你丈夫和我 |
[10:51] | a nice, little chat about you. | 刚刚还在说你 |
[10:56] | Oh, no. | 不要 |
[11:03] | So why leave a hanging body? | 为什么留下一具悬尸 |
[11:05] | To spook us. | 吓唬我们 |
[11:06] | Show of power. | 展示权力 |
[11:07] | To tell us he’s still in control? | 告诉我们一切还在他的掌控中 |
[11:08] | Yeah. That’s the idea, | 是的 他是这个意思 |
[11:09] | but I’m guessing he’s not so in control right now. | 但我猜他现在也并非一切尽在掌控 |
[11:12] | We’re gaining on him. | 我们在向他步步逼近 |
[11:13] | You think Joe’s still in town? | 你觉得乔还在城里吗 |
[11:14] | Yeah, I do, but not for long. | 是的 但他很快就会离开 |
[11:16] | All right. We’re running prints. | 我们在检查指纹 |
[11:17] | Did a quick breakdown of groceries, dishes, bed linens. | 对生活用品 餐具和床上用品进行分类 |
[11:20] | I estimate 37 actual residents. | 据估算有37人住在这里 |
[11:21] | Have all the traffic checkpoints on high alert, | 通知所有路卡提高警惕 |
[11:23] | special attention to cars with more than 4 people. | 特别关注乘客超过四人的车辆 |
[11:25] | Notify the coast guard to search | 通知海岸警卫队搜查 |
[11:27] | all outgoing boats. | 所有出海船只 |
[11:28] | All right. | 遵命 |
[12:12] | “The mask of the red death.” | 《红死病的面具》 |
[12:17] | Seen this before, | 以前见过 |
[12:19] | but why did he leave it for us? | 但为什么留给我们 |
[12:21] | To distract us, to take us off point. | 分散我们的注意力 让我们偏离重心 |
[12:23] | Something happened with Claire. | 克莱尔出事了 |
[12:24] | I mean, he took her and Joey. | 他抓住了她和乔伊 |
[12:27] | Some kind of fictional attempt to reunite his family, | 他痴心妄想 想让他们一家团聚 |
[12:30] | But that was never gonna work, not with her. | 但这绝不可能成功 她不会妥协 |
[12:34] | I think she did something to upset him. | 我认为她做了什么让他生气的事 |
[12:36] | She’s not gonna live up to some false idea, | 她不想遵从他的某些错误想法 |
[12:39] | so she’s ruining his perfect plan, | 于是破坏了他的完美计划 |
[12:41] | this whole story he’s inventing. | 他设想的整个故事 |
[12:46] | And now he’s gonna kill her. | 现在他要杀了她 |
[12:48] | But he hasn’t yet. | 但是他还没下手 |
[12:50] | You’re the hero in the story, Ryan. | 你是这个故事的主人公 莱恩 |
[12:51] | He’s gonna give you the opportunity to save her. | 他会给你机会拯救她 |
[12:54] | He’s made that clear. | 这一点他已经表现得很明确了 |
[12:55] | He’s gonna give me the opportunity | 他会给你机会来见证 |
[12:56] | to witness her death. | 她的死亡 |
[12:59] | Only if we let him. | 除非我们不阻止他 |
[13:08] | Move and…stay. | 过来点 别动 |
[13:13] | Hmm? Good girl. | 乖 |
[13:20] | Just… | 只是要 |
[13:22] | Tie around your ankles. | 绑住你的脚踝 |
[13:27] | Easy, tiger. | 放松 大佬 |
[13:30] | Don’t play the hero. | 别想英雄救美 |
[13:33] | Good man. | 好样的 |
[13:37] | Now– | 现在 |
[13:38] | Oh, uh, I do realize that this is, uh– | 我发现 这样子 |
[13:43] | this is something of an imposition. | 这样有点强人所难 |
[13:45] | We will only be requiring your hospitality until nightfall. | 我们只要你们接待我们到傍晚就行 |
[14:02] | Ahh. What do you do for a living, Phil? | 你是做什么工作的 菲尔 |
[14:05] | Uh, mortgage broker. | 抵押经纪人 |
[14:07] | That can’t be going well. | 那现在肯定不轻松吧 |
[14:09] | – It’s picked up. – Has it? | -有所恢复了 -有吗 |
[14:10] | Don’t do this, Joe. | 别这样 乔 |
[14:13] | Don’t do what? | 别哪样 |
[14:14] | Don’t do this. Don’t terrorize them like this. | 别这样 别这样恐吓他们 |
[14:16] | This is my wife, the martyr. | 这是我妻子 殉道者 |
[14:19] | She takes care of everyone | 她对每个人都关爱有加 |
[14:22] | except me. | 除了我 |
[14:26] | We were having a nice conversation, Claire. | 我们的对话很愉快 克莱尔 |
[14:36] | Who was that? | 谁打来的 |
[14:37] | Alex. | 亚历克斯 |
[14:39] | He was checking in. All’s good. | 他来查哨 一切都好 |
[14:41] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[14:43] | It means all is good, Jacob. | 意思是一切都好 雅各布 |
[14:47] | So, what? We’re just supposed to sit here and wait? | 所以呢 咱们只能坐在这儿傻等吗 |
[14:50] | Well, we have to wait until nightfall to leave. | 我们得等到傍晚才能走 |
[14:52] | It’s less risky. | 这样风险小一点 |
[14:54] | I don’t– I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[14:56] | Alex and everybody, they’re all on board with this? | 亚历克斯和其他人 也会一起来吗 |
[14:59] | I don’t like any of it. | 我一点也不喜欢 |
[15:00] | Yes, Jacob. You are the only one who’s not ok. | 是的 雅各布 只有你不接受 |
[15:06] | What happened to you? You did a 180. | 你出什么事了 一百八十度大转变 |
[15:08] | None of this is what I thought it was going to be. | 这一切跟我想象的都不一样 |
[15:12] | Just what did you think it was going to be? | 那你以为会怎么样 |
[15:17] | I thought it was gonna be you and me. | 我以为只有你和我 |
[15:35] | What do you got? | 你有什么成果 |
[15:36] | Images of anyone who ever visited joe | 每个去监狱探视过乔 |
[15:38] | in prison or showed up at that weapons armory, | 或者在兵工厂出现过的 |
[15:40] | anyone who’s had contact with the cult or with Carroll. | 任何与邪教或卡罗有关系的人的照片 |
[15:42] | How many can you actually I.D.? | 你能确定多少人的身份 |
[15:44] | I’m up to 50. | 已经确定五十个人了 |
[15:45] | Who’s real, who’s not? | 哪些是真的 哪些不是 |
[15:46] | We got real identities, fake, some are faceless. | 这里的身份有真有假 有的无法辨认 |
[15:49] | We don’t know who is and who isn’t. | 不知道哪些是 哪些不是 |
[15:56] | Hey. Where you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[15:59] | I’m standing here with residents | 我现在跟马里兰州海文波特的 |
[16:00] | of Havenport, Maryland, | 居民们在一起 |
[16:02] | where the FBI believe Joe Carroll and his cult are residing. | 联调局确信乔·卡罗和他的教徒们正住在这里 |
[16:07] | Now while many residents have left the area, | 有许多居民已离开这片区域 |
[16:09] | some have decided to stay. | 有些居民则决定留下来 |
[16:11] | The mayor is urging these residents | 市长正在敦促这些居民 |
[16:13] | to please come to the Hannan recreation center | 去汉南康乐中心 |
[16:17] | simply as a safety precaution. | 以防万一 |
[16:26] | You think they’re here? | 你觉得他们在这儿吗 |
[16:28] | Yeah, I do. | 对 没错 |
[16:39] | How would we know? | 要怎么知道 |
[16:42] | Ma’am, are you worried that | 女士 你担心 |
[16:43] | there might be a cult lurking in your town? | 这镇上潜伏着一群邪教徒吗 |
[16:45] | Oh, no. Not really. | 不 不怎么担心 |
[16:47] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[16:49] | Because the red death spares no one. | 因为红死病不会放过任何一人 |
[16:53] | Uh, what do you mean “Red Death”? | 你说的红死病是什么意思 |
[16:55] | “No pestilence has ever been so fatal or so hideous. | 从未有如此致命可怕的瘟疫 |
[16:59] | “Blood was its avatar and its seal. | 血液是它的化身与象征 |
[17:01] | “Darkness and decay and the red death | 黑暗 腐烂和红死病 |
[17:04] | held dominion over all.” | 掌控了一切 |
[17:06] | Ma’am, is this a quote? | 女士 这是引用的吗 |
[17:13] | What exactly are you saying? | 你到底在说什么 |
[17:14] | Death is coming. | 死亡即将降临 |
[17:24] | Drop it! | 放下 |
[17:27] | Drop it! Drop the knife! | 放下 放下那把刀 |
[17:30] | Drop it! | 放下 |
[18:00] | My name is Ryan– | 我叫莱恩 |
[18:00] | Ryan Hardy. | 莱恩·哈迪 |
[18:03] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[18:05] | Ok. So you know my name. | 你知道我的名字 |
[18:07] | What’s your name? | 那你叫什么 |
[18:14] | What? You don’t want to tell me your name? | 什么 你不想告诉我你的名字吗 |
[18:18] | “It was many and many a year ago, | 很多很多年前 |
[18:21] | “in a kingdom by the sea, | 海边有一座王国 |
[18:23] | “that a maiden there lived | 那里住着一个 |
[18:25] | “whom you may know | 你也许认识 |
[18:26] | “by the name Annabel Lee.” | 名叫安娜贝尔·李的少女 |
[18:31] | Your name is Annabel Lee? | 你叫安娜贝尔·李吗 |
[18:35] | No, silly. | 不 傻瓜 |
[18:39] | Annabel Lee is the story | 安娜贝尔·李的故事 |
[18:41] | of the death of a woman by the sea. | 讲述的是一个女人在海边逝去 |
[18:43] | And the man who grieves her death. | 一个男人为她的死而悲恸的故事 |
[18:46] | Ryan, will you grieve for your love | 莱恩 当你的爱人逝去 |
[18:50] | when she dies? | 你会为她而悲恸吗 |
[18:52] | Will you? | 你会吗 |
[18:53] | Will you lay down by her side | 你会躺在她身边 |
[18:57] | in her tomb by the sea? | 一起厮守在海边的坟墓里吗 |
[19:02] | So it was quite a show you put on out there | 你刚刚在外面真是闹出了一场好戏啊 |
[19:04] | with the reporter. | 对那个记者下手 |
[19:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:06] | You know, you killed that woman. | 你杀了那个女人 |
[19:08] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[19:12] | You were quoting “The mask of the red death.” | 你当时引用了《红死病的面具》里的句子 |
[19:15] | What was that about? | 那是什么意思 |
[19:16] | Death, Ryan. It’s about death. | 死亡 莱恩 一切都是关于死亡的 |
[19:18] | No. See–seen this trick before. | 不 我之前见过你们这种鬼把戏 |
[19:21] | You’re activating something, | 你在触发某种东西 |
[19:23] | So why don’t you just tell me what it is? | 你不如直接告诉我到底是什么吧 |
[19:24] | You. You. It was meant for you. | 你 你就是我们的目标 |
[19:32] | Ok, Annabel. | 好了 安娜贝尔 |
[19:35] | How about we stop all the creepy cult stuff, huh, | 我们且不谈这些吓人的邪教东西 |
[19:38] | and you tell me where I find Claire? | 你告诉我如何找到克莱尔吧 |
[19:41] | In death, there’s everything. | 死后 什么就都有了 |
[19:50] | What are you doing, Ryan? | 你在干什么呢 莱恩 |
[19:51] | Are you ready to die, Annabel? | 你准备好赴死了吗 安娜贝尔 |
[19:54] | Yes! | 是的 |
[20:02] | I’m going in. | 我得进去 |
[20:03] | No. | 不要 |
[20:04] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[20:05] | Let him do it. | 让他来 |
[20:06] | Where is Claire? | 克莱尔在哪儿 |
[20:09] | Tell me where she is. | 告诉我她在哪儿 |
[20:11] | I will kill you. | 我真会杀了你的 |
[20:13] | Claire must die. | 克莱尔必须死 |
[20:16] | Through death, you live. | 只有她死 你才能活 |
[20:18] | Why does Joe want her dead? What changed? | 为什么乔要让她死 情况为什么变了 |
[20:21] | In death, there is life. | 死中有生 |
[20:22] | But something happened to Joe. | 乔一定是出了什么事 |
[20:24] | What? Tell me. | 是什么 告诉我 |
[20:27] | Why does Claire have to die? | 为什么克莱尔必须死 |
[20:29] | It’s so you can be reborn. | 那样你才能获得重生 |
[21:05] | Dinner… | 晚餐 |
[21:07] | nearly ready. | 就快好了 |
[21:08] | Is he going to kill us? | 他会杀了我们吗 |
[21:10] | I’m not gonna let that happen. | 我不会让这种事发生的 |
[21:11] | How are you gonna stop him? He’s crazy. | 你要怎么阻止他 他疯了 |
[21:12] | I need you just to stay calm | 我需要你们保持冷静 |
[21:13] | and follow my lead. Alright? | 听我的指挥 好吗 |
[21:18] | What are we talking about? | 你们在聊什么呢 |
[21:19] | I was just telling Phil and Vicky here | 我只是在告诉菲尔和维姬 |
[21:21] | that you’re not gonna hurt them. | 你不会伤害他们的 |
[21:23] | I promised them. | 我向他们保证了 |
[21:24] | Why on earth would you make a promise | 你明知道自己无法兑现 |
[21:25] | you cannot keep? | 为何要轻易许诺呢 |
[21:27] | Well, because they can help you. | 因为他们可以帮到你 |
[21:29] | They can serve a purpose. | 他们可以为你所用 |
[21:32] | You can give them a message, | 你可以给他们一些信息 |
[21:33] | and then they can go to the FBI | 让他们到联调局去 |
[21:34] | and speak to them. | 传达给他们 |
[21:37] | You mean, a message for Ryan? | 你是说传达给莱恩的信息吗 |
[21:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:40] | Yeah. Tell him how you’re gonna kill me. | 是啊 告诉他你会如何杀我 |
[21:41] | That is the final chapter. | 那就是最终篇章 |
[21:43] | He needs to know the plan, | 他需要知道你的计划 |
[21:45] | and these folks can be your messenger. | 可以让这两个人做你的信使 |
[21:46] | I’ve already dealt with that, my love. | 我已经安排好这事了 亲爱的 |
[21:48] | Ryan knows I’m gonna kill you. | 莱恩知道我会杀了你 |
[21:51] | Well, I’ve already delivered all of my messages, | 我已经把信息都传达出去了 |
[21:55] | And besides, Ryan is about to have– excuse me– | 而且 莱恩将会 请让一下 |
[22:00] | a very busy few hours… | 接下来几小时会非常忙 |
[22:05] | But I do think | 但我真心觉得 |
[22:07] | it is terribly sweet that you’re trying to save their lives. | 你想救他们一命这很善良 |
[22:10] | Oh, well. Let’s eat while it’s hot, huh? | 我们趁热吃吧 |
[22:12] | I am ravenous. | 我真是饿死了 |
[22:15] | Oh. Phil… | 菲尔 |
[22:18] | Parmesan? | 来点意大利干酪吗 |
[22:27] | What are you doing out here? | 你在这外面干什么 |
[22:29] | Just killing time. | 消磨时间 |
[22:31] | Because it looks like you’re thinking about leaving. | 看你这样子是准备离开吧 |
[22:37] | Where am I gonna go, hmm, | 我能去哪儿呢 |
[22:40] | home to my dad, | 回到我爸身边 |
[22:43] | back to med school, | 回归医学院 |
[22:45] | prison? | 还是去监狱 |
[23:04] | I hate what I’ve done to you… | 我恨我自己那样对你 |
[23:10] | and I know we can’t go back, | 我也知道我们回不去了 |
[23:15] | and I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:23] | It’s ok. | 没关系 |
[23:48] | You remember those– | 你还记不记得那些 |
[23:51] | those hideous faculty dinner parties | 那些我们不得不参加的 |
[23:53] | that we had to suffer through– | 让人忍无可忍的教员聚餐 |
[23:56] | boring, long, stuffy? | 无聊 冗长 枯燥 |
[23:59] | You hated them. | 你都恨死那个了 |
[24:03] | Joe, you’re in pain. Let me do it. | 乔 你疼得厉害 让我来 |
[24:10] | Yes, you’d have to untie me. | 没错 你得把我放开 |
[24:13] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[24:15] | Can I trust you, though, Claire? | 那我能信任你吗 克莱尔 |
[24:20] | What do you think, Phil? | 你怎么看 菲尔 |
[24:22] | Can I trust her, huh, hmm? | 我能信任她吗 |
[24:28] | Let me. | 让我来吧 |
[24:30] | Yeah. Ok. | 好吧 |
[24:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:47] | Tell me, Phil, | 跟我说说 菲尔 |
[24:49] | you trust your wife, hmm? | 你信任你妻子吗 |
[24:53] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[25:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:04] | Do you love your wife? | 你爱你妻子吗 |
[25:08] | Yes, I do very much. | 是的 我很爱她 |
[25:09] | And, uh, would you die for her? | 那么 你愿意为她而死吗 |
[25:14] | Joe, stop it. | 乔 别这样 |
[25:15] | Oh, just serve the wine, Claire. | 你只管斟酒 克莱尔 |
[25:17] | Phil? | 菲尔 |
[25:21] | Joe. | 乔 |
[25:23] | Would you… | 你愿意 |
[25:24] | die for your wife? | 为你妻子而死吗 |
[25:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:30] | Yes, I would. Plea–please. | 我愿意 求你 |
[25:34] | You can kill me. | 你可以杀了我 |
[25:35] | You can do anything you want. | 你想做什么都行 |
[25:37] | Just let her go. | 放她走吧 |
[25:42] | Do you hear that, Vicky? | 你听见了吧 维姬 |
[25:43] | This man would die for you. | 这个男人愿意为你而死 |
[25:46] | And can you him, I imagine, hmm? | 我想你对此也有同感 对吧 |
[25:58] | You–you hear that, Claire? | 听见了吗 克莱尔 |
[26:02] | That is love you hear. | 这才是真爱 |
[26:06] | That is marriage vows at work. | 这就是结婚誓词的真实演绎 |
[26:11] | You see, Claire of course doesn’t really understand | 很明显 克莱尔丝毫不理解誓言中 |
[26:14] | the whole “death do us part” bit. | “至死不渝”这句话的意思 |
[26:17] | But, uh, she will, she will. | 不过 她会学会的 |
[26:21] | Why–why don’t you eat your food, huh, | 你干吗不吃点东西 |
[26:23] | have a glass of wine, enjoy the charming company? | 喝点酒 享受朋友的陪伴呢 |
[26:28] | Because this will be your last supper. | 毕竟这是你最后的晚餐了 |
[26:41] | It’s the cops. | 是警察 |
[26:54] | Stay here. | 待在这 |
[26:57] | Is everything ok in there? | 一切还好吧 |
[26:59] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[27:02] | You’re gonna have to keep very… | 你必须得保持非常 |
[27:05] | very quiet. | 非常安静 |
[27:08] | Sorry, ma’am. We’re doing a door-to-door | 打扰了女士 我们在挨家挨户访问 |
[27:10] | to make sure all is ok. | 以确定一切正常 |
[27:11] | Everything’s fine here. | 这里一切都好 |
[27:13] | Are you home alone? | 家里就你一个人吗 |
[27:14] | It says on my registry that Phil and Vicky… | 我的登记表上写着菲尔和维姬… |
[27:17] | Gray live here. | 格蕾夫妇住在这里 |
[27:31] | You shot them. | 你杀了他们 |
[27:33] | They knew. | 他们发现了 |
[27:37] | Don’t you move. | 你们不许动 |
[28:05] | Here. | 快来 |
[28:08] | Here. | 快 |
[28:16] | Go, go, go, go! | 快走 快走 |
[28:22] | Emma! | 爱玛 |
[28:25] | Where are your nearest neighbors? | 最近的邻居家在哪里 |
[28:28] | Through the woods. | 穿过树林 |
[28:32] | What happened? | 发生什么事 |
[28:34] | Claire happened. | 是克莱尔干的 |
[28:35] | Help me. | 帮我一把 |
[28:36] | Agh! You got to go and find her. Find claire. | 你得去把她找回来 找到克莱尔 |
[28:39] | Are you sure you’re ok? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[28:39] | No. I’m fine, I’m fine, I’m fine, | 我没事 没事 |
[28:41] | But you need to take the car | 你快去开车 |
[28:43] | and hunt down my wife. | 追上我太太 |
[28:44] | But what about you? It will be dark soon. | 那你怎么办 天马上就黑了 |
[28:45] | No, no, no. I’ll be fine. | 不不不 我没事 |
[28:47] | I’ll call Alex. He’ll come for me. | 我会叫亚历克斯 他会来的 |
[28:49] | – You know where to meet us, yes? – Yes. | -你知道在哪碰面吗 -嗯 |
[28:50] | Yes. All right. Go, go, go, go, go. | 好的 快去 快去 |
[28:56] | “Mask of the red death.” | 《红死病的面具》 |
[28:58] | Joe leaves it behind for us to find, | 那女孩说 这是乔 |
[28:59] | the girl quotes it. | 留给我们的谜题 |
[29:01] | We keep coming back to this story. Why? | 我们总是回到这个故事 为什么 |
[29:02] | It’s about a plague on a city. | 故事是一个城市里发生的瘟疫 |
[29:04] | I mean, people that feared death | 人们因为恐惧 |
[29:05] | went to a palace for safety. | 躲进宫殿寻求安全 |
[29:07] | Death found them anyway. | 可死神还是找到了他们 |
[29:09] | So what are they planning– | 那他们在计划什么 |
[29:10] | A group suicide, a mass murder, what? | 集体自杀 大屠杀之类的 |
[29:12] | I mean, is that fitting for Joe’s final chapter? | 这些符合乔最后一章的内容吗 |
[29:16] | Ok. So we’re in metaphor land with Joe. | 我们现在在跟乔打谜语 |
[29:19] | If the cult is the plague… | 如果这个邪教是瘟疫 |
[29:21] | The red death… | 那红死病 |
[29:22] | killed the people who feared it, | 就杀了那些恐惧它的人 |
[29:24] | who sought safety and refuge, | 杀了那些寻求庇护的人 |
[29:29] | So where? | 地点呢 |
[29:32] | Here it would be the evacuation center. | 有可能是避难所 |
[29:40] | Is that possible? | 这可能吗 |
[29:57] | All right. The evacuation center | 大家听好 避难所 |
[30:00] | is situated in the gymnasium. | 就座落在体育馆里面 |
[30:02] | We estimate there are about 100 people inside, | 我们预计里面大约有100人 |
[30:04] | most of whom came in voluntarily. | 大多数都是自愿前来的 |
[30:06] | There were no prescreens or identity checks, | 没有任何预选或身份核查工作 |
[30:09] | so any number of them may be members of Carroll’s cult. | 所以卡罗邪教的成员可能混在其中 |
[30:11] | So what’s our approach? | 那我们怎么办 |
[30:12] | Let’s get SWAT posted at the exits | 特警在出口处就位 |
[30:14] | but guns down. | 但要放下枪 |
[30:14] | We don’t want to start a panic. | 我们不想引起恐慌 |
[30:16] | Agreed. We do a preliminary sweep | 同意 我们先进行初步侦查 |
[30:18] | going two by two. | 两个人一组 |
[30:19] | Search for suspicious behavior. | 注意可疑的行为 |
[30:21] | Arrest and detain anyone out of the ordinary. | 控制逮捕所有不寻常的人 |
[30:23] | We’ll question them later. | 我们随后会盘查 |
[30:25] | All right. You heard the lady. Guns holstered. | 你们都听到了吧 收起枪 |
[30:27] | We got mostly innocent people in there, | 里面大部分都是无辜民众 |
[30:29] | so no shots fired unless absolutely necessary. | 所以除非必须 不能开枪 |
[30:33] | We clear? | 明白了吗 |
[30:34] | All right. Let’s go. | 好的 开始行动 |
[30:54] | Keep your eyes open. | 多加注意 |
[31:40] | Mike. | 麦克 |
[31:41] | Two o’clock, black hair, black jacket. | 2点钟方向 黑头发 黑夹克 |
[31:44] | Saw him outside the police station. | 在警察局外面见过他 |
[31:48] | Something’s up with this guy. | 他一定在计划着什么 |
[31:52] | We don’t want to start a panic. | 千万别引起恐慌 |
[32:25] | Ma’am, are you ok? | 女士 你没事吧 |
[32:31] | Mike, paramedics now! | 麦克 快叫医生 |
[32:38] | Turner! | 特纳 |
[32:44] | Go, go! | 快走 |
[33:20] | Hold it right there. | 不许动 |
[33:21] | Don’t, please, she tried to kill me. | 求你 她想要杀了我 |
[33:23] | Keep your hands where I can see them. | 把手放在我能看到的地方 |
[33:25] | Please. | 求你了 |
[33:45] | That’s our car. It’s them! | 那是我们的车 是他们 |
[33:48] | Go, go, go on, go on! | 跑 跑 快跑 |
[33:55] | Get up, get up. | 快起来 快起来 |
[33:59] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[34:06] | Nice try, bitch. | 得了吧 泼妇 |
[34:08] | What about them? | 他们怎么办 |
[34:09] | No time. Grab her. We have to go. | 没时间 抓住她 我们得走了 |
[34:25] | Check around that corner. | 检查那个角落 |
[35:21] | You found her? | 你们找到她了 |
[35:23] | We did. How about you? | 对 你呢 |
[35:24] | Any trouble getting here? | 路上遇到麻烦了吗 |
[35:25] | No. None at all. | 没 路上很顺 |
[35:27] | The FBI were completely distracted | 联邦调查局完全被 |
[35:29] | by the murder and mayhem in town. | 城里的大屠杀所困住了 |
[35:37] | My sweet Claire. | 亲爱的克莱尔 |
[35:39] | Oh, what has become of you, hmm? | 你这是怎么了 |
[35:44] | Out. | 出来 |
[36:06] | Where are we going, Joe? | 我们要去哪 乔 |
[36:07] | I know you’ve always been fond of the open sea, Claire. | 我知道你一直很喜欢大海 克莱尔 |
[36:10] | We’re not gonna get very far. | 我们走不了多远的 |
[36:11] | The coast guard is probably | 海岸警卫队或许 |
[36:12] | already looking for us. | 已经在找我们了 |
[36:13] | Do you remember we rented that boat in Maui, | 你还记得我们在毛伊岛租的船吗 |
[36:16] | just the two of us, huh? | 就我们两个 |
[36:18] | You know, we sailed for hours, | 我们划了好久 |
[36:20] | bathed in the hot sand, | 沐浴在沙滩上 |
[36:22] | do other things. | 悠然自得 |
[36:24] | Well, this trip won’t be like that one at all. | 这次的行程跟那次完全不同 |
[36:28] | They are patrolling the waters, Joe. | 他们肯定在水上巡逻呢 乔 |
[36:30] | This is such a bad idea. | 这样不行 |
[36:31] | I’ll take my chances. | 我愿意一试 |
[36:34] | Now, all aboard. | 好了 上船吧 |
[36:39] | Come on! | 快走 |
[36:41] | – No! No. Joe! No! – Come on! | -别 住手 乔 不要 -快走 |
[36:43] | I’m really beginning to hate you. | 我真的开始恨你了 |
[36:46] | Now get inside! | 给我进去吧 |
[36:53] | No! No! | 不要 不要 |
[36:55] | No, Joe! Joe! | 不要 乔 乔 |
[37:30] | We have to meet Alex. We’ll be late. | 我们得去找亚力克斯了 要迟到了 |
[37:32] | We don’t have to go. | 我们不是非去不可 |
[37:34] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[37:36] | Look. We got a car, we got a full tank of gas. | 我们有车 油也加满了 |
[37:39] | I bet we could get out of town, get past the roadblocks. | 我们肯定能顺利通过路障 开出城去 |
[37:42] | Jacob, why are you doing this? | 雅各布 别这样 |
[37:43] | Look. I know that you love Joe, ok? | 我知道你爱乔 我懂的 |
[37:48] | I love him, too. | 我也爱他 |
[37:50] | I am extremely grateful for everything that he’s done for me, | 他为我付出的一切 我感激不尽 |
[37:56] | but I don’t want to die either. | 可我同样也不想死 |
[38:00] | What are you talking about? | 说什么呢 |
[38:02] | We’re not dying. | 我们不会死的 |
[38:03] | Don’t you get what happened tonight? | 你还没明白今晚出什么事了吗 |
[38:07] | All those people, they just gave up their lives for what? | 那些人牺牲了自己的生命 为了什么 |
[38:11] | To be part of some book he wrote? | 就为了被他写进书里吗 |
[38:16] | It didn’t have to happen that way. | 事情本不必发展成这样 |
[38:17] | But that’s our purpose. | 可这就是我们这目的啊 |
[38:19] | One day, he’s gonna ask the same thing of me, | 有一天 他会对我提出同样的要求 |
[38:21] | and I can’t. | 可我做不到 |
[38:24] | I don’t want to die for him, Emma. | 我不想为他卖命 爱玛 |
[38:28] | I don’t want you to die either. | 我也不想你死 |
[38:34] | Come with me. | 跟我走吧 |
[38:39] | You’re really going to leave. | 你真要走 |
[38:42] | Yeah…I am. | 是的 |
[38:46] | With or without you. | 不管你走不走 |
[38:55] | I love you, Emma. | 我爱你 爱玛 |
[39:05] | I love you, too, Jacob. | 我也爱你 雅各布 |
[39:13] | And I love Joe. | 我也爱乔 |
[39:24] | But I don’t know how to love you both. | 可我不知道如何同时爱你们两个人 |
[40:12] | Fine. Yeah. All right. | 行 好了 行了 |
[40:21] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[40:22] | Fine. What do we got? | 没事 情况如何 |
[40:24] | 5 civilian casualties, | 五名平民死亡 |
[40:25] | about a dozen or so wounded, | 数十人受伤 |
[40:27] | 9 cult member dead, the rest escaped. | 九名邪教成员死亡 剩下的都跑了 |
[40:29] | Well, they weren’t gonna surrender. | 他们就没打算投降 |
[40:31] | So this was just a big distraction | 所以这么做就为了转移我们的注意力 |
[40:33] | to, what, get Carroll out of town? | 好让卡罗逃走 |
[40:35] | They knew all our resources would be here. | 他们知道我们的所有警力都会在这儿 |
[40:37] | It was a perfect opportunity. | 绝佳的机会 |
[40:39] | Guys, we got a problem. | 伙计们 出事了 |
[40:41] | Parker’s missing. | 帕克不见了 |
[40:48] | Come on. | 快走 |
[40:52] | I got her feet. You take her shoulders. | 我抬脚 你抬肩 |
[40:54] | No! | 不要 |
[41:07] | Any last words, agent? | 有什么遗言吗 探员 |
[41:09] | You don’t have to do this. | 何必这样做呢 |
[41:10] | You don’t have to do this. | 不是非如此不可 |
[41:12] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[41:13] | I don’t have to. | 我自愿的 |
[41:17] | Take small breaths. | 别喘大气 |
[41:20] | No! No! No! | 不要 不要 不要 |
[41:25] | No! | 不要 |
[41:27] | Help! Somebody, help! | 救命 谁来救救我啊 |
[41:30] | No! No! Help! | 不要 不要 救命 |
[41:42] | Somebody, please! | 来人啊 救命啊 |
[41:44] | No! | 不要 |
[41:47] | No! Somebody, help! | 不要 来人啊 救命啊 |
[41:51] | No! | 不要 |
[41:54] | No! | 不要 |
[42:02] | No! | 不要 |