时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | It’s not what it looks like, mama. | 事情并非表面看起来这样 妈妈 |
[00:05] | Actually, Mandy, it’s– | 事实上 曼迪… |
[00:06] | It’s exactly what it looks like. | 事情就是你表面看到的这样 |
[00:07] | What’s gonna happen to us? | 我们母女二人会怎么样 |
[00:09] | If you’re smart, you’ll say nothing. | 如果你够聪明的话 就守口如瓶 |
[00:11] | Please don’t go. | 求你别走 |
[00:12] | There’s been no one but you. | 你在我心中是唯一的父亲形象 |
[00:14] | If Joe were alive, | 如果乔还活着 |
[00:16] | He would have contacted you. | 他一定会联系你的 |
[00:17] | Maybe there was a reason that he couldn’t. | 或许他不联系我是有原因的 |
[00:19] | The FBI raided a follower safe house, | 联调局突袭了一所信徒聚居的房子 |
[00:21] | killed 5 people and arrested a sixth. | 杀了5人 逮捕1人 |
[00:24] | The ones from the subway are still out there. | 那些地铁案的凶手还在逃 |
[00:26] | Killer twins. That’s the breaking news today… | 双胞胎杀手 今日的突发新闻是… |
[00:28] | You guys have been made. | 你们暴露了 |
[00:29] | It was inevitable. | 那是难免的 |
[00:30] | …Eluded authorities at a charity gala, | 在慈善会现场为了躲避当局 |
[00:32] | where they brutally stabbed a male guest. | 他们残忍地捅伤了一名男宾客 |
[00:35] | It’s Emma. She keeps calling. | 是爱玛 她不停给我打电话 |
[00:36] | Hello? | 喂 |
[00:36] | Meet me in person, | 亲自来见我一趟 |
[00:38] | Just come alone. | 你一个人过来 |
[00:39] | Whoa, whoa. Stop! What are you doing? | 住手 你这是在干嘛呢 |
[00:41] | – Is Joe alive? – Yes. | -乔还活着吗 -是的 |
[00:42] | So you planned these murders to lure Joe out of hiding? | 所以你们策划了这些谋杀把乔引出来吗 |
[00:45] | Mandy, stab him! | 曼迪 捅死他 |
[00:46] | Stab him, honey! Do it! | 捅死他 亲爱的 捅啊 |
[00:49] | I’m sorry, mama, but I can’t let Joe go. | 对不起 妈妈 但我不能让乔就这样走了 |
[00:53] | I have to say good-bye. | 我不得不跟你说再见了 |
[00:54] | – Why? – For your own safety. | -为什么 -为你的安全着想 |
[00:56] | What train is that? | 那是什么列车 |
[00:56] | Express train. | 特快 |
[00:57] | why didn’t she get on it? | 她为何不上车呢 |
[00:58] | Lily’s lying. She’s in on it. | 莉莉在撒谎 她也有份 |
[01:00] | 10-0. Lily might be compromised. | 紧急 莉莉可能是嫌犯 |
[01:02] | Why go through so much trouble to get close to me? | 何必这样大费周章来接近我 |
[01:04] | You’re important to Joe, | 你对乔很重要 |
[01:05] | so you’re important to me. | 对我也就很重要 |
[01:06] | I see why Joe’s so drawn to you. | 我明白你为什么这么吸引乔了 |
[01:08] | Good-bye, Ryan. | 再见 莱恩 |
[01:09] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[01:09] | Just drive, dear. | 开车就是了 亲爱的 |
[01:10] | Yes, mother. Of course. | 遵命 母亲 当然 |
[01:15] | I believe in you, Joe. | 我相信你 乔 |
[01:20] | I want chocolate milk! | 我想要巧克力奶 |
[01:21] | That’s how you want to spend your sugar allowance? | 你想这样花掉你买零食用的零花钱吗 |
[01:23] | Chocolate milk! | 巧克力奶 |
[01:24] | Ok. It’s your choice. | 好吧 你自己决定 |
[01:28] | Slow down there, monkey. | 慢点 小淘气 |
[01:37] | Good morning! | 早上好 |
[01:38] | Hi, Jana! | 嗨 佳娜 |
[01:41] | She looks nice. | 她看起来人挺好的 |
[01:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:47] | Yes, she does. | 她确实是这样 |
[01:52] | Where did you get that sucker? | 你从哪拿的吸管啊 |
[01:54] | The man. | 一个男的给的 |
[01:55] | Who? | 谁 |
[01:56] | Did you go in the cabinet? | 你是不是去橱柜拿的 |
[02:00] | Where’s Billy? | 比利呢 |
[02:03] | Andrea, did you take him out? | 安德莉亚 你是不是把他带出去了 |
[02:04] | Where’s your brother? | 你弟弟去哪了 |
[02:05] | The man did. | 那个男的带他出去了 |
[02:10] | Honey, what man? | 亲爱的 什么男人 |
[02:11] | The man who talks funny. | 一个说话很怪的男人 |
[02:20] | Uh, Andrea honey, look at me. | 安德莉亚宝贝 看着我 |
[02:21] | Where’s Billy? | 比利在哪呢 |
[02:23] | Andrea! | 安德莉亚 |
[02:26] | Honey? Billy? | 宝贝 比利 |
[02:28] | Billy? Billy? | 比利 比利 |
[02:32] | Billy? Billy, honey? | 比利 比利 宝贝 |
[02:36] | Bill– | 比… |
[02:50] | Please don’t hurt my son! | 求求你别伤害我的儿子 |
[02:56] | Children are such precious gifts, | 孩子真是贵如珍宝啊 |
[03:00] | Aren’t they, Jana? | 是不是 佳娜 |
[03:14] | Joe, you’re alive! | 乔 你还活着 |
[03:16] | Joe! | 乔 |
[03:21] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了啊 |
[03:29] | Lily Gray is the primary suspect | 两名联邦探员在苏豪艺术画廊被杀 |
[03:30] | in the murder of two federal agents at her sohu art gallery. | 莉莉·格雷是该案的最大嫌犯 |
[03:33] | We also are now viewing her as a person of interest | 我们也同时认为她是最近那起 |
[03:36] | in the recent subway slayings. | 地铁杀戮案的嫌犯 |
[03:37] | Tell us about the raid in Burlington. | 跟我们说说警方在伯灵顿县的突击行动吧 |
[03:39] | Is she linked to that group at all? | 她是否与该团伙有关呢 |
[03:41] | We have yet to confirm that connection. | 我们还未确认二者之间的联系 |
[03:43] | The raid resulted in 5 casualties and one arrest… | 突击行动导致5人死亡 1人被捕 |
[03:46] | Have you eaten? | 你吃过了吗 |
[03:47] | You need to eat. | 你得吃点东西 |
[03:49] | No. I’m good. | 不用 我不饿 |
[03:49] | …asking the public at this time, | 在此请求各位群众 |
[03:52] | if you know any– | 如果你们知道任何 |
[03:54] | Why was she targeting you? | 为什么她把你作为目标 |
[03:56] | I’m the guy that brought Joe down. | 我是那个击败乔的人 |
[03:57] | But if she’s a part of it, | 但如果她也是邪教的一份子 |
[03:58] | why would she put herself in the subway? | 她又为何会卷入地铁杀戮案 |
[04:00] | She made herself the victim to get close to me. | 她假扮成受害人来接近我 |
[04:02] | Those were superficial wounds, Max. | 她当时受的只是皮外伤 麦克丝 |
[04:04] | She knows my background, | 她知道我的背景 |
[04:05] | she knows my history with the case, | 我与这件案子的过去 |
[04:06] | how I get too attached to the victims. | 以及我和受害人会产生怎样密切的关系 |
[04:08] | Sarah Fuller, Claire Matthews. | 莎拉·富勒 克莱尔·马修斯 |
[04:10] | She was playing a part. | 她故意以类似角色参与其中 |
[04:11] | That’s so sick. | 那太变态了 |
[04:12] | This woman has no violent history, | 那个女人没有任何暴力史 |
[04:14] | no record, not even a traffic ticket. | 没有犯罪记录 甚至连一张交通罚单都没有 |
[04:16] | She’s an art dealer. | 她是一名艺术商人 |
[04:17] | Why would she do this? | 她为什么会做出这种事 |
[04:22] | To lure him out. | 为了引诱他现身 |
[04:24] | Who? Luring who out? | 谁 引诱谁现身 |
[04:30] | Joe Carroll, because he’s still alive. | 乔·卡罗 因为他还活着 |
[04:40] | Well, if that’s what’s happening, | 如果真是这么回事 |
[04:41] | then you need to prove it. | 那你就得给出证明 |
[04:43] | How can I help? | 我怎么帮你 |
[04:46] | Oh, no. Uh-uh. | 不 不用 |
[04:47] | FBI is all over me. I’m being trailed. | 联调局全面监控我 我被追踪了 |
[04:49] | They know you’ve been helping me, | 他们知道你在帮我 |
[04:50] | so they’re watching you, too– | 所以他们也在监视你 |
[04:51] | Our cell phones, our online activity. | 我们的手机 我们在网上的行为 |
[04:53] | Ryan, I work at the NYPD intel division, | 莱恩 我在纽约警局情报部工作 |
[04:55] | I trained with the best CIA techs at the academy. | 我和最优秀的中情局技术人员一起在警校受训 |
[04:57] | Do you honestly think that they can trace anything I do online? | 你真认为他们能追踪到我在网上的一切活动 |
[05:00] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 |
[05:02] | Well, maybe they can, | 也许他们的确可以 |
[05:03] | but it will take them 6 months. | 但得花上6个月 |
[05:04] | I know how to bury it, | 我知道怎么掩藏行踪 |
[05:05] | and pick up some disposable phones– | 买几部一次性手机… |
[05:07] | You don’t even believe Joe is alive. | 你都不信乔还活着 |
[05:09] | I’m skeptical. There’s a difference. | 我是半信半疑 有区别的 |
[05:10] | I need evidence. | 我需要证据 |
[05:11] | I can’t let you lose your job over me. | 我不能害你为我丢了工作 |
[05:13] | I’m not gonna lose my job, | 我不会丢掉工作的 |
[05:14] | and so what if I did? | 就算失业又如何 |
[05:15] | You, Aunt Jenny in Boca, and me. | 我 你 和博卡的珍妮姑妈 |
[05:17] | That’s the Hardy clan. | 我们是哈迪家族仅剩的成员了 |
[05:18] | That’s all there is. | 仅此而已 |
[05:19] | There’s no one else. | 别无他人 |
[05:31] | You know, um, until last year, | 老实说 在去年之前 |
[05:36] | we hadn’t said 5 words to each other since my dad died, | 在我爸去世前 我们就没说过几句话 |
[05:41] | and I feel like you and me, | 我觉得我和你 |
[05:45] | Dad would have liked this version of us. | 爸爸应该会喜欢我们现在相依为命的情形 |
[05:49] | So you don’t get to decide what I do. | 你不能决定我做什么 |
[05:55] | If something happened to you, | 如果你出了事 |
[05:58] | that would end me. | 那我这辈子也完了 |
[06:01] | Now you know how I feel. | 现在你知道我的感受了 |
[06:05] | Come on, Hannah. What about Emma Hill? | 说啊 汉娜 爱玛·希尔呢 |
[06:07] | What can you tell me about Emma Hill? | 你都知道些什么 |
[06:10] | Do you know Lily Gray? | 你认识莉莉·格雷吗 |
[06:12] | Tell me what you know about Lily Gray. | 告诉我莉莉·格雷的事你知道多少 |
[06:14] | Is Emma Hill with Lily Gray? | 爱玛·希尔跟莉莉·格雷在一起吗 |
[06:17] | Are they together? | 她们在一起吗 |
[06:18] | 7 hours. That’s the best it got. | 7小时 她最多撑7小时 |
[06:19] | She’ll break eventually. | 她肯定会坦白的 |
[06:21] | All right. What about Lily Gray? | 好了 说说莉莉·格雷 |
[06:23] | Well, we’ve only had a few hours, | 我们只有几小时调查时间 |
[06:24] | but here’s what we know. | 但目前为止查到了这些 |
[06:25] | Lily Gray was born in Denmark. | 莉莉·格雷生于丹麦 |
[06:27] | She was orphaned at a young age. | 儿时父母双亡 |
[06:28] | She was taken in by Martin Jansen, | 被马丁·延森收养 |
[06:30] | a wealthy businessman who died when Lily was in college. | 他是个富有的商人 在莉莉念大学时去世 |
[06:32] | Now she’s the sole beneficiary. | 她是遗产的唯一继承人 |
[06:33] | She inherited all businesses, properties, holdings, | 她继承了所有产业 房屋和股份 |
[06:36] | all on the up and up. | 都是行情很好的财产 |
[06:37] | This woman is a millionaire? | 这女人是百万富翁 |
[06:38] | Billionaire. Estimated net worth 1.4. | 是亿万富翁 估计身价14亿 |
[06:40] | Hopkins, what else you got? | 霍普金斯 还有什么发现 |
[06:41] | Her assets are controlled by banks in Belize and Anguilla. | 她的资产由伯利兹和安圭拉岛的银行管理 |
[06:43] | You now how helpful their privacy laws are. | 你也知道他们国家的隐私法有多厉害了 |
[06:46] | Now money is not the most interesting thing about this woman. | 金钱已经不是这女人最有意思的一点了 |
[06:48] | Hilda Barkov, a Russian housekeeper | 希尔达·博科夫 是管理他父亲 |
[06:50] | who maintained her father’s estates, | 宅邸的一个俄罗斯管家 |
[06:51] | she died giving birth to twin boys. | 她在生产一对双胞胎男孩时去世 |
[06:53] | Lily Gray’s the adoptive mother? | 莉莉·格雷收养了他们 |
[06:54] | There’s no record of adoption. | 没有收养记录 |
[06:56] | There’s no record of the boys after their birth. | 双胞胎出生之后就再没记录了 |
[06:58] | How does one raise twin boys and nobody knows about it? | 怎么会有人把一对双胞胎养大 外人却毫不知情 |
[07:01] | Did you guys interview everyone in her life? | 她身边的人你们都问过了吗 |
[07:03] | Yes. Those closest include her gallery assistant Kimmy Lee. | 问过了 最亲近的人包括画廊助手凯咪·李 |
[07:06] | Surprisingly stupid. She knows a great deal of nothing. | 蠢得没边 一问三不知 |
[07:08] | And her business partner David Roland, | 还有她的生意搭档大卫·罗兰德 |
[07:09] | who was released from the hospital this morning. | 今早刚出院 |
[07:11] | All right. Well, the twins attacked him at the gallery, | 那对双胞胎在画廊袭击了他 |
[07:13] | but that does not rule out his involvement. | 但那并不能代表这事跟他没关系 |
[07:15] | He lawyered up. Doesn’t want to come in voluntarily. | 他雇了律师 不愿来局里给口供 |
[07:17] | Court order’s in the works. | 正在申请法院指令 |
[07:30] | It’s a late season. | 都秋天了 |
[07:32] | Everything’s still so green. | 草木还是郁郁葱葱的 |
[07:36] | I missed this place. | 我好想念这里 |
[07:39] | How long do we have to stay here? | 我们要在这儿待多久 |
[07:41] | Don’t be a downer, dear. | 别这么扫兴 亲爱的 |
[07:43] | I’m not a downer. I’m being realistic. | 我这不是扫兴 是现实 |
[07:45] | We don’t even know that Joe’s gonna call. | 我们都不知道乔会不会打来 |
[07:47] | He’ll call. | 他会打来的 |
[07:50] | I’m more concerned we have the proper response when he does. | 我更在意他打来时我们该如何回答 |
[07:56] | You shouldn’t have killed Carlos. | 你不该杀死卡洛斯的 |
[07:57] | Yeah. It’s all my fault. | 是啊 都怪我 |
[07:59] | We need to provide Joe with a sense of security, ok? | 我们得让乔有安全感 明白吗 |
[08:06] | Can Emma Hill be trusted? | 我们能相信爱玛·希尔吗 |
[08:07] | Talk to Mark. | 问马克去 |
[08:09] | He’s convinced we traded a pawn for a queen. | 他深信我们用兵卒换了女王 |
[08:12] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[08:14] | Oh, sweetie! | 亲爱的 |
[08:16] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[08:18] | Careful. My arm. | 小心我的手臂 |
[08:19] | Oh, sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:20] | Oh, baby. I missed you so much. | 宝贝 我好想你 |
[08:26] | Where’s Giselle? I thought she was coming with you. | 吉赛尔在哪 她不是要跟你们一起来的吗 |
[08:28] | Oh, no. She’s back in town taking care of David | 不 她在城里解决大卫的事 |
[08:30] | since Luke failed to do so at the museum. | 因为卢克在美术馆失手了 |
[08:32] | Actually, Mark failed to do so, mother. | 事实上 是马克失手了 母亲 |
[08:34] | Really? | 是吗 |
[08:37] | I specifically remember tasking you with that. | 我真切记得把任务交给你了 |
[08:39] | Why’s David so important? | 为什么大卫这么重要 |
[08:40] | He doesn’t know anything. | 他什么都不知道 |
[08:41] | Well, I’d rather the FBI not question him, | 我不希望联调局的人去问他话 |
[08:43] | but let’s leave Giselle to that, hmm? Yeah? | 就让吉赛尔去处理吧 好吗 |
[08:45] | Good! | 很好 |
[08:47] | We’re here! | 我们团聚啦 |
[08:48] | Yeah. Finally! | 是啊 终于啊 |
[08:54] | Sami, Jamel… | 萨米 加玛尔 |
[09:04] | It’s been too long. | 好久没见您了 |
[09:07] | He speaks English! | 他会说英语了 |
[09:12] | Very good. | 太好了 |
[09:14] | Radmila… | 莱德米娜 |
[09:26] | Me, too. So are we liking the States? | 我也是 你们觉得美国怎么样 |
[09:30] | Yeah? Is it everything I promised it would be? | 是不是像我保证的一样 |
[09:32] | Oui, oui. | 是啊 |
[09:33] | You kids! | 你们这些孩子 |
[09:35] | You bring me so much joy. | 你们带给我太多的欢乐 |
[09:41] | Emma. | 爱玛 |
[09:43] | Hi. | 你好 |
[09:46] | Why are you hiding back here? | 你为什么躲在这里 |
[09:47] | Come! We are so privileged to have you with us. | 来吧 我们真的很高兴你跟我们在一起 |
[09:54] | I’m sure you’re a little overwhelmed, | 我知道你一时惊魂未定 |
[09:56] | But this is my family, | 但这是我的大家庭 |
[09:59] | And you’re so welcome. | 我们都很欢迎你 |
[10:03] | You’re so welcome here. | 真的很欢迎你 |
[10:13] | You’re pretty. | 你很漂亮 |
[10:16] | Your house is pretty. | 你的房子也很漂亮 |
[10:20] | It’s so big. | 真的好大 |
[10:25] | What do you want to play now? | 你现在想玩什么 |
[10:26] | Let’s play wedding. | 我们来假扮举行婚礼吧 |
[10:28] | Um, ok. | 好的 |
[10:30] | Mandy’s a sweet girl. | 曼迪是个好姑娘 |
[10:33] | Her skirt’s too short. | 她的裙子太短了 |
[10:34] | It’s not proper at all. | 那实在太不得体了 |
[10:36] | Well, she comes from a home of few resources | 她出身于贫寒的家庭 |
[10:38] | And even fewer proper role models. | 更谈不上什么好教养了 |
[10:42] | Her mom? | 她妈妈呢 |
[10:43] | Sadly no longer with us. | 已经离我们先去了 |
[10:48] | Joe, I was here, I waited, | 乔 我一直在这里 默默等待着 |
[10:50] | And you never showed. | 结果你从来没出现 |
[10:53] | I took a detour. | 我绕道而行了 |
[10:53] | A detour? Roderick said that you were gonna come to me. | 绕道 罗德里克说你会来找我的 |
[10:55] | I had it all set up. | 我把一切都安排好了 |
[10:57] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[10:59] | Look. It’s–it’s a very long story, Jana, | 听着 说来话长 佳娜 |
[11:02] | And I assume we’re on limited time. Yes? | 依我看我们现在时间很有限 不是吗 |
[11:11] | I know what you came for. | 我知道你此行的目的是什么 |
[11:48] | Who is Lily Gray? | 莉莉·格雷究竟是谁 |
[11:49] | That is the question authorities are asking this morning | 政府当局今晨正苦苦追查这个问题 |
[11:52] | as she remains at large. | 而她依然逍遥法外 |
[11:54] | Considered armed and dangerous, | 格雷小姐携带武器 极度危险 |
[11:55] | Miss gray killed two federal agents | 杀害了两名联邦探员 |
[11:57] | And eluded authorities at her SOHO gallery yesterday. | 并于昨天在苏豪艺术画廊逃脱了警方追捕 |
[12:08] | However, our sources tell us that the FBI is still struggling | 但是 据线报透露 联调局仍然未能 |
[12:12] | to find miss Gray’s connection to Carroll | 发现格雷小姐同卡罗 |
[12:15] | And his former cult members, | 及其前信徒成员间的联系 |
[12:16] | But we do know is that | 但我们知道 |
[12:19] | death toll continues to rise in New York city, | 纽约市的死亡人数仍在不断攀升 |
[12:22] | And miss Gray is a wanted fugitive. | 而格雷小姐是被通缉的逃犯 |
[12:24] | Anyone with any inforamation regarding miss gray | 任何人获知任何有关格雷小姐的消息 |
[12:27] | Should contact– | 都应该立刻联系… |
[12:29] | Someone out there? | 外面是有谁来了吗 |
[12:38] | Authorities also continue to search | 警方仍在全力搜索 |
[12:40] | For the still unnamed twin brothers, | 尚不清楚姓名的一对双胞胎兄弟 |
[12:42] | Who are believed to be | 据传他们是最近 |
[12:43] | responsible for several of the recent mudrers. | 几起谋杀案的重大嫌犯 |
[12:46] | While Joe Carroll has been dead for over a year now, | 尽管乔·卡罗死亡已超过一年 |
[12:50] | It has become painfully apparent | 纽约市的人民悲哀地发现 |
[12:52] | To the people of New York city that his legacy lives on. | 他的邪恶残余势力依然在为祸社会 |
[13:06] | If you want David’s cooperation, show me your warrant | 如果你们想要大卫合作 就给我看搜查令 |
[13:08] | Or grant him full immunity. | 或者完全赦免他 |
[13:09] | And if a killer gets away in the meantime, | 如果在此期间一个杀手逃掉了 |
[13:11] | That’s ok with you? | 你也觉得心安理得吗 |
[13:13] | Have whoever’s bring the warrant take 8th. | 让人把搜查令送过来吧 |
[13:14] | Less traffic this time of the morning. | 现在这时候交通不拥堵 |
[13:29] | Ryan. | 莱恩 |
[13:29] | I’m at David Roland’s place. | 我现在在大卫·罗兰德家附近 |
[13:31] | FBI know you’re there. | 联调局知道你在那儿吗 |
[13:32] | Well, they’re tailing me, so, yeah, | 他们一直在跟踪我 所以当然知道啦 |
[13:35] | But they didn’t invite me here. | 但并不是他们邀请我来到这里的 |
[13:38] | I’m watching Roland’s lawyer stonewall Mendez. | 我看到罗兰德的律师在挡着曼德斯 |
[13:40] | Yeah? So? | 是吗 所以呢 |
[13:42] | I don’t think he’s inside. | 我觉得他并不在屋内 |
[13:43] | Can you do me a favor? | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[13:44] | Already on it. | 我已经开始了 |
[13:50] | Ok. David Roland has a house in Sag Harbor. | 听着 大卫·罗兰德在萨格港有套房子 |
[13:53] | NYPD and FBI are en route. | 纽约警局和联调局正赶过去 |
[13:54] | No. Too easy. | 不 那太容易了 |
[13:56] | Check his attorney Lisa Withers’ credit card. | 查查他的律师丽莎·威瑟斯的信用卡 |
[13:59] | See if she rented a room anyplace. | 看看她有没有在哪里租过房子 |
[14:00] | All right. That will take a minute. I’ll call you back. | 好吧 那需要点时间 我再打给你 |
[14:02] | Ok. | 好的 |
[14:07] | Hey. How’s it going, fellas? | 嘿 你们还好吗 兄弟们 |
[14:10] | Sneakers today. Cool! | 今天穿运动鞋啊 好酷 |
[14:16] | Lily Gray is the primary suspect | 莉莉·格雷是在苏豪区艺术馆 |
[14:18] | In the murder of two federal agents at this SOHO gallary. | 谋杀两名联邦探员的重大嫌犯 |
[14:48] | What are you doing here, Giselle? | 你跑到这儿来干什么 吉赛尔 |
[14:49] | Lily sent me. | 莉莉派我来的 |
[14:51] | Where is she? Is she ok? | 她在哪儿 她没事吧 |
[14:53] | They’re saying some horrible things about her. | 电视上都是关于她的可怕新闻 |
[14:56] | They’re calling her a killer. | 他们说她是杀手 |
[14:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:59] | Well, I’d like to speak with her. | 我想跟她说几句话 |
[15:01] | She needs a lawyer to help clean up this mess. | 她需要律师来帮她洗脱这些罪名 |
[15:03] | She should sue them for what they’re saying about her. | 她应该控告那些人恶意诋毁她 |
[15:10] | She appreciates your concern. | 她很感激你的关心 |
[15:12] | What are you doing? What is that? | 你要干什么 那是什么 |
[15:16] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[15:18] | You’re hurt. | 你受伤了 |
[15:19] | No. Why are you here? | 不 你到这儿来是要干什么 |
[15:21] | Lily does not wish you to suffer. | 莉莉不希望你受苦 |
[15:23] | Please take this. You’ll sleep. | 请服下这个 你会直接睡死的 |
[15:25] | I don’t know what you’re talking about, | 我不知道你在说些什么 |
[15:27] | But I am not taking those. | 但我绝对不会服下那些 |
[15:37] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么鬼东西 |
[15:42] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不要 |
[16:31] | Hey. Lost my tail. You find anything? | 嘿 我甩掉跟踪的人了 你查到什么了吗 |
[16:33] | No. | 没有 |
[16:33] | No credit card activity for his attorney lisa withers. | 他的律师丽莎·威瑟斯的信用卡并没什么痕迹 |
[16:35] | Check her property records. | 查查她的房产记录 |
[16:36] | Yeah, I did. | 我查了 |
[16:37] | She has a second property at 92nd and York. | 她在92街和约克街交汇处还有一套房产 |
[16:40] | She rents it out. | 她出租了 |
[16:41] | It’s currently vacant. | 目前没人住 |
[16:42] | Get me an address. | 把地址给我 |
[16:43] | Will do. Hey. Be careful. | 好的 记得 小心点 |
[16:52] | Mike Weston, FBI. | 麦克·韦斯顿 联调局探员 |
[16:54] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[16:55] | Can we talk? | 能谈谈吗 |
[16:57] | I’m a little busy. | 我现在有点事 |
[16:57] | It’ll just take a minute. | 不会耽误你多久的 |
[17:03] | – I’ll take that. – Thanks. | -给我吧 -谢谢 |
[17:13] | Make it fast, agent. | 有话快说 探员 |
[17:15] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你在干什么 |
[17:18] | You have to stop. | 你得住手了 |
[17:19] | I guess we’re done with the small talk. | 你还真是开门见山 |
[17:20] | You think you’re helping your uncle, but you’re hurting him, | 你觉得是在帮你叔叔 但你是在伤害他 |
[17:22] | and you’re interfering with a federal investigation. | 而且你在干涉一起联邦调查案 |
[17:24] | Do you have any evidence? | 你有证据吗 |
[17:25] | We both know you’re smarter than that. | 我们都很清楚你很聪明 不会留下痕迹 |
[17:27] | In other words, you can’t prove it. | 也就是说 你证明不了 |
[17:28] | I’ve seen Ryan’s shrine to all things Joe Carroll. | 我见过莱恩把什么都当成跟乔·卡罗有关 |
[17:32] | Are you of the opinion that Carroll’s alive, as well? | 你也相信卡罗还活着吗 |
[17:34] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[17:35] | Yeah, you do. | 你清楚得很 |
[17:37] | Now I have tried, but I can’t seem to get through to him. | 我试过了 但是他似乎不听我的 |
[17:40] | If you care about him, if you care about your career, | 如果你足够在乎他 在乎你的事业 |
[17:41] | you’ll stop. | 就停手吧 |
[17:42] | Are you threatening me? | 你在威胁我妈 |
[17:43] | Look. I’m Ryan’s friend. If I wasn’t, | 我是莱恩的朋友 否则 |
[17:44] | I’d be talking to your captain right now. | 我会直接找你的上司谈 |
[17:45] | Want to talk to him? He loves the FBI. | 你想找他谈吗 他很喜欢联调局的 |
[17:49] | Look. This is about revenge for Ryan. | 听我说 莱恩是在复仇 |
[17:51] | Now he’s hurt and traumatized, | 他现在身心俱伤 |
[17:53] | and he is grieving over Claire, | 克莱尔的死让他十分悲痛 |
[17:55] | but you and I both know Joe Carroll is dead. | 但是我们都清楚 乔·卡罗已经死了 |
[18:01] | Are you gonna be ok when Ryan gets himself killed? | 如果莱恩害死了自己 你会心安吗 |
[18:02] | I know death runs in the Hardy family– | 你们哈迪家死了不少人… |
[18:03] | Ok. We’re done. | 行了 谈话结束 |
[18:14] | I’m trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙而已 |
[18:26] | It was good to meet you, Max. | 见到你很高兴 麦克丝 |
[18:42] | Emma. | 爱玛 |
[18:44] | Emma, I want you to know you’re safe here. | 爱玛 我希望你明白 你在这儿很安全 |
[18:56] | It’s beautiful, isn’t it, | 这里很美 不是吗 |
[18:59] | peaceful, scenic? | 风景如画 宁静祥和 |
[19:03] | See that dramatic contrast between shadow and light? | 看到光与影的交错对比了吗 |
[19:08] | It’s a wonderful place to paint. It really is. | 这里太适合作画了 真的 |
[19:13] | I understand you’re an artist. | 我听说你是个艺术家 |
[19:15] | Not really. | 算不上吧 |
[19:18] | Maybe we can change that. | 或许我们可以改变这一点 |
[19:21] | I want us to be friends. | 我想跟你做朋友 |
[19:23] | Because when Joe calls, | 因为乔打来电话时 |
[19:24] | you want me to tell him that it’s safe here. | 你想让我告诉他 这里很安全 |
[19:25] | I want you to tell him the truth. | 我希望你告诉他真相 |
[19:28] | What is the truth exactly? | 真相到底是什么 |
[19:30] | Ask me anything you want. | 你想问我什么都行 |
[19:44] | Can you tell me anything about Joey? | 你能告诉我乔伊的情况吗 |
[19:48] | Your son is deep in witness protection with his grandmother. | 你儿子和他外婆一起被列入了证人保护计划 |
[19:50] | There’s no way we can find an address then? | 所以我们无法得知他们在哪里 |
[19:52] | I’ll keep trying. I’ll get something. I always do. | 我会努力的 总会发现线索 一定会 |
[20:08] | I held onto it. | 我保存得很好 |
[20:09] | Money, Credit card, I.D.s, | 现金 信用卡 身份证 |
[20:11] | everything you needed to start your new life. | 足以让你开始新生活的一切东西 |
[20:13] | I assume you still have access to certain information. | 我觉得你还有权限浏览一些信息 |
[20:16] | Of course. | 当然 |
[20:18] | Someone’s reached out to me. | 有人联系了我 |
[20:21] | A follower? | 是信徒吗 |
[20:23] | The murders in New York. | 纽约的谋杀犯们 |
[20:25] | Only a slight few know how to leave a message for me. | 只有少数人知道如何给我留下信息 |
[20:31] | I need to know if it’s safe for me to answer. | 我需要确保 回应他们是安全的 |
[20:34] | You have quite a diverse family. | 你的家人真是各种各样 |
[20:37] | Discards from across the globe, | 是在世界各地领养的 |
[20:39] | kids whom no one wanted, | 他们都是没人要的弃儿 |
[20:42] | displaced by violence or neglect. | 被忽略 甚至被虐待 |
[20:46] | I used to be one of them. | 我曾经跟他们一样 |
[20:48] | You? | 你吗 |
[20:51] | My father killed my mother, | 在我小的时候 |
[20:52] | and then he took his own life when I was a child. | 我父亲杀了我母亲 然后自杀了 |
[20:54] | My mother was a maid, | 我母亲是个女仆 |
[20:56] | and he was convinced I was the progeny | 而我父亲觉得我是 |
[20:58] | of her wealthy employer Martin Jansen. | 是她跟雇主马丁·延森的私生女 |
[21:00] | He thought they had an affair. | 他认为他们有私情 |
[21:02] | Was it true? | 那事实呢 |
[21:04] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[21:06] | After they died, Martin took care of me, | 他们死后 马丁收留了我 |
[21:08] | sent me to the best schools, | 送我上最好的学校 |
[21:08] | bought me anything I desired, | 对我有求必应 |
[21:10] | but he was– he was never a parent. | 但是 他并不是一个称职的父亲 |
[21:18] | I think you know what that’s like, | 我觉得你应该明白那种感觉 |
[21:20] | to grow bereft of a parent’s love. | 在没有父爱母爱的情况下长大 |
[21:23] | You’ve done your research? | 你调查过我 |
[21:29] | I know your mother didn’t love you | 我知道你母亲对你的爱 |
[21:30] | the way you needed her to. | 不是你想要的那种 |
[21:42] | That’s behind me. | 都已经过去了 |
[21:49] | I think she didn’t see your strength, | 我觉得她没有看到你的力量 |
[21:53] | your intelligence, your beauty. | 你的聪慧 你的美丽 |
[21:56] | If I had a daughter like you, | 如果我有你这样的女儿 |
[21:57] | I’d…I’d honor her. | 我会 以她为荣 |
[22:00] | Why have you been looking for Joe? | 你为什么要找乔 |
[22:02] | Do you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[22:03] | I feel like I do. | 我觉得我认识 |
[22:05] | Early on, I could see that Luke and Mark were different, | 一开始 我注意到卢克和马克与一般人不同 |
[22:09] | and other mothers might have tried to change that, | 也许其他母亲会试图改变这一点 |
[22:12] | but I chose to love them for exactly who they are, | 但我选择接受他们真实的自我 |
[22:15] | and I surrounded them with a family of like-minded souls. | 为他们提供了一堆心意相通的家人 |
[22:20] | That’s what Joe did for us. | 乔也为我们做到了这一点 |
[22:23] | That’s why I feel so connected to him, to you. | 所以我觉得和他很亲近 和你也是 |
[22:29] | Isn’t that really all you need to know? | 知道这些 还不够吗 |
[24:30] | Hello? | 喂 |
[24:35] | Emma? | 爱玛 |
[24:43] | Yes. | 是 |
[24:46] | It’s–it’s Emma. | 我 我是爱玛 |
[24:51] | Joe, it… | 乔… |
[24:53] | It’s true. It’s you. | 是你 真的是你 |
[24:56] | It’s true. | 没错 |
[25:05] | I’ve missed you, Emma. | 我很想你 爱玛 |
[25:08] | You shouldn’t stay on too long. | 你不能讲太久 |
[25:09] | Tell him the meeting place. | 告诉他见面地点 |
[25:11] | Emma, who is that? Is it safe? | 爱玛 那是谁 安全吗 |
[25:14] | These people on the news, | 那些新闻里的人 |
[25:15] | These–these twins, | 那对双胞胎 |
[25:18] | This Lily Gray, are they friends, Emma? | 那个莉莉·格雷 他们是朋友吗 爱玛 |
[25:36] | It’s safe. | 这里很安全 |
[25:44] | Come back to me, Joe. | 回到我身边吧 乔 |
[26:00] | Get Hopkins on this laptop. | 让霍普金斯检查这部电脑 |
[26:02] | I want everything on it. | 我要里面的所有信息 |
[26:03] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[26:08] | Let me know if you find it. | 查到了告诉我一声 |
[26:09] | I’m gonna track traffic cams going south on 2nd Ave. | 我会追查第二大道朝南的摄像头 |
[26:11] | Running plates now. | 已经在检索牌照了 |
[26:12] | I’ll call you. | 我再打给你 |
[26:13] | New phone? | 换新手机了吗 |
[26:16] | Yeah. I lost my other one. | 是啊 之前的那部丢了 |
[26:18] | Maybe it’s with those two agents I keep losing. | 可能被我甩掉的那两位探员捡到了呢 |
[26:20] | Right. So that was Lily Gray’s people tying up loose ends? | 好吧 那是莉莉·格雷的人在杀人灭口吗 |
[26:24] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[26:25] | And did you see anything? | 你看到什么了吗 |
[26:27] | Nope. | 没有 |
[26:27] | Well, please know I’m smiling on the inside. | 那你得知道 我心里乐开花了 |
[26:30] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[26:31] | Ryan Hardy, please put your hands behind your back. | 莱恩·哈迪 请将手放到背后 |
[26:34] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[26:35] | Anything you say can and will be used against you. | 你所说的话都将作为呈堂证供 |
[26:37] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权聘请律师 |
[26:38] | If you cannot afford an attorney, | 如果无法支付律师费用 |
[26:40] | One will be appointed for you. | 法庭将会为你指定一名 |
[26:41] | Do you understand these rights? | 你明白这些权利吗 |
[26:44] | Luke, you’ll take Emma to meet Joe. | 卢克 你带爱玛去见乔 |
[26:46] | I should go. | 应该让我去 |
[26:48] | I’m better with Emma, | 我跟爱玛更合得来 |
[26:49] | And besides, who’s gonna be more welcoming to Joe– | 而且 谁会对乔表现得更热情 |
[26:51] | Me or Luke? | 我还是卢克 |
[26:53] | He’s more of a people person. | 他更善于交际一些 |
[26:55] | I can do this. Trust me. | 我可以完成 相信我 |
[26:57] | I’ll meet him, and I’ll bring him straight here. | 我见到他以后 就直接带到这儿来 |
[26:58] | It’s not you, honey, that I don’t trust. | 亲爱的 我并非是不信任你 |
[27:01] | It’s Emma. She’s a difficult read. | 我是不信任爱玛 她令人捉摸不透 |
[27:04] | She won’t mess this up. | 她不会搞砸的 |
[27:05] | She wants Joe just as much as we do. | 她和我们一样期待乔 |
[27:06] | Did you hear her? | 你没听到她之前说的话吗 |
[27:07] | “Come back to me, Joe”? | “回到我身边吧 乔” |
[27:09] | She thinks this is all about her. | 她就只关心她自己 |
[27:10] | No. She was emotional. | 不 她只是太激动了 |
[27:11] | We reveal our true selves | 我们在情绪激动时展现的 |
[27:13] | when we’re in the throes of emotion, dear. | 往往是真实的自己 亲爱的 |
[27:17] | Can you help me? | 能帮我一下吗 |
[27:28] | I didn’t mean to cut you so deeply in the subway. | 在地铁上 我不是有意刺你这么深的 |
[27:33] | Scars make us more interesting. | 创伤让我们更有趣 |
[27:37] | It’s sexy, no? | 很性感 不是吗 |
[27:40] | I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这件 |
[27:41] | Ok. All right. | 噢 那好吧 |
[27:43] | You don’t have to do this for us, Jana. | 你没必要为我们做这些的 佳娜 |
[27:45] | This way you won’t have to stop along the way. | 这样你们在途中就不必停车买东西了 |
[27:47] | They have surveillance cameras everywhere these days. | 现如今到处都安装了监视摄像头 |
[27:50] | Hey, hon. You like apples? | 亲爱的 你爱吃苹果吗 |
[27:52] | They’re ok. Got any candy? | 还行 有糖吗 |
[27:54] | The apples will do just fine. | 有苹果就够了 |
[28:00] | Jana, tell me about Corbin. | 佳娜 跟我说说科尔宾市吧 |
[28:02] | – Corbin? – Yeah, | -科尔宾市 -是啊 |
[28:03] | the original plan before Roderick found Havenport. | 就是罗德里克提出海文波特之前的那个计划 |
[28:06] | Well, it’s still there as far as I know. | 据我所知 应该还在那儿 |
[28:08] | It’s been a while. | 有些日子没摆弄过了 |
[28:12] | I have Roderick’s file. Let me get it. | 我有罗德里克的文件 我去拿来 |
[28:14] | Ok. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[28:18] | You’re very quiet. | 你很安静 |
[28:21] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[28:23] | Miss Jana has been so nice. | 佳娜小姐人这么好 |
[28:28] | I like her and her family. | 我喜欢她和她的家人 |
[28:34] | Have you been thinking about your mama? | 你是不是想起了你妈妈 |
[28:38] | I’m ok. | 我没事 |
[28:39] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[28:41] | You’re my family now. | 现在你就是我的家人 |
[28:49] | Are you gonna kill miss Jana? | 你打算杀了佳娜吗 |
[28:52] | No, no. Why would you think that? | 不 不会 你怎么会这么想 |
[28:55] | You got what you came for, right? | 你此行的目的达到了 不是吗 |
[28:57] | Nobody is supposed to know you’re alive. | 不应该有人知道你还活着 |
[28:59] | You have to. | 你必须杀了她 |
[29:01] | Mandy… | 曼迪 |
[29:04] | your mama was a threat to us, | 你妈妈对我们构成了威胁 |
[29:06] | and that is why she had to die. | 所以她必须死 |
[29:08] | Now Miss Jana wants to help us. | 而现在佳娜小姐想要帮助我们 |
[29:10] | She’s our friend. | 她是我们的朋友 |
[29:12] | You do see the difference, don’t you? | 你明白其中的区别了吗 |
[29:16] | I guess. | 应该吧 |
[29:19] | You know, Mandy, death is a… | 曼迪 死亡是… |
[29:23] | It’s a precious gift. | 是一件珍贵的礼物 |
[29:26] | It can’t be given indiscriminately, | 你不能随意送出 |
[29:28] | or it loses its value, | 否则就丧失了价值 |
[29:30] | and we lose the great privilege of offering it. | 我们也失去了将之赠与他人的无上特权 |
[29:34] | Your mama, she gave us no choice. | 你的妈妈让我们别无选择 |
[29:38] | Here’s what I have. | 我找到了这个 |
[29:42] | there are several contacts, | 上面有几个联系人 |
[29:44] | but I have no idea if they’re still valid. | 但我不知道还联不联系得上 |
[29:48] | This was all Roderick’s doing. | 罗德里克就做了这么多 |
[29:50] | No. Of course. Thank you. | 不 当然 谢谢你 |
[29:53] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[29:56] | Thank you for everything, hmm? | 感谢你做的一切 |
[29:59] | I’m here for you when you need anything. | 你需要任何帮助时都可以找我 |
[30:02] | Oh. You’ve been so good to me. Thank you. | 你对我可真好 谢谢 |
[30:11] | Take care of this one. | 照顾好这个小丫头 |
[30:14] | Ok. | 好了 |
[30:18] | Here. Here. | 这个 还有这个 |
[30:20] | Ok. Here. | 好了 裙子 |
[30:45] | Leave me a message, and I’ll call you back. | 请留言 我会给你回电话 |
[30:46] | Where are you? I found the car. | 你在哪儿 我找到那辆车了 |
[30:49] | It’s parked outside Grand Central Station. | 停在大中央车站外面 |
[30:51] | I have traffic cam video of a woman leaving it. | 交通监控录像显示一个女人离开车子 |
[30:53] | 5’5″, white, brown hair. | 1米65 白人 棕色头发 |
[30:56] | It looks like she’s gone. | 看上去她已经离开了 |
[30:57] | Call me back. | 给我回电 |
[31:20] | Hi. Can I have a table, that one over there? | 你好 我想坐在那边的桌子可以吗 |
[31:22] | – Sure. – Thanks. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[31:37] | It’s like I told you. | 就像我跟你说的一样 |
[31:38] | I knew the lawyer would be stonewalling, | 我知道律师会从中阻挠 |
[31:40] | So I went from there. | 所以我接着往下追查了一步 |
[31:40] | The york avenue apartment was easy to find. | 约克大道的公寓很好找 |
[31:43] | Are we keeping you? | 我们耽误你了吗 |
[31:47] | Mr. Hardy– | 哈迪先生 |
[31:47] | You can call me Ryan. | 你可以叫我莱恩 |
[31:49] | Mr. Hardy, what would you do | 哈迪先生 如果你是我 |
[31:52] | if you were in my position? | 你会怎么做 |
[31:54] | Do I slap your wrist again, | 是该再次对你小惩大诫 |
[31:55] | or do I bring the D.A. in here | 还是让地检介入 |
[31:57] | and officially book you? | 正式起诉你 |
[31:58] | The first one. | 我选前者 |
[32:00] | This new cult, this fan club of Joe Carroll’s, | 那群新的邪教徒 乔·卡罗的粉丝俱乐部 |
[32:03] | seeks fame in the worst possible way. | 不择手段地想出名 |
[32:06] | They are not done with you. | 他们不会放过你的 |
[32:08] | They will kill you. | 他们会杀了你的 |
[32:10] | Probably. | 是很可能 |
[32:18] | Have a nice day. | 祝你今天过得愉快 |
[32:27] | We wanted to hold you. | 我们本想拘留你 |
[32:28] | Director Franklin thinks | 富兰克林局长认为 |
[32:29] | you’re more valuable if we follow you. | 如果我们跟着你 会更有价值 |
[32:30] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[32:33] | Good luck with that. | 祝你们好运 |
[32:34] | New phone. | 新手机 |
[32:34] | Yeah. I lost my other one. | 是啊 另一只让我弄丢了 |
[32:35] | Really? You mean, this one? | 真的吗 你是说这只吗 |
[32:39] | We found it in a taxi if you want it back. | 我们在一辆的士上找到的 你想拿回去也行 |
[32:40] | No. I’m good. | 不用了 没事 |
[32:42] | Hey, Ryan. | 嘿 莱恩 |
[32:47] | I’m worried, man. | 我很担心 兄弟 |
[32:49] | My last chance. Just let me help you. | 我最后的机会啊 让我帮你吧 |
[32:53] | Had a good night, Mike. | 晚安吧 麦克 |
[33:02] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[33:02] | Where have you been? | 你上哪儿去了 |
[33:04] | I traced the license plate. It was stolen. | 我查了牌照 车是偷的 |
[33:06] | Street cop found it abandoned near | 街头警察发现车被丢弃在 |
[33:07] | the Lexington entrance of Grand central. | 中央车站的莱克星敦入口附近 |
[33:10] | She’s leaving town. | 她要离开市里了 |
[33:11] | Not yet she’s not. | 她还没有走 |
[33:12] | What do you mean? Where are you? | 你什么意思 你在哪里 |
[33:14] | Sidewalk Caf? At 41st and Pershing. | 露天咖啡馆 在41大道和伯兴街交汇处 |
[33:16] | I’m staring right at her. | 我正盯着她 |
[33:29] | Are you sure he’s coming? | 你确定他会来吗 |
[33:31] | Please stop asking me that. | 请别再问我了 |
[33:35] | Well, he’s late. | 他迟到了 |
[33:50] | Is that him? | 那是他吗 |
[33:56] | Joe. | 乔 |
[34:02] | Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[34:03] | Oh, Joe! Joe! | 乔 乔 |
[34:25] | Why? Why? Why? Why? | 为什么 为什么 为什么 |
[34:30] | Why? How could you? How could you? | 为什么 你怎么能这样 怎么能这样 |
[34:33] | How could you? | 怎么能这样 |
[34:45] | I’m back, Emma. | 我回来了 爱玛 |
[34:50] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[34:53] | You shouldn’t be there. | 你不该待在那里 |
[34:54] | Yeah, I know. How far away are you? | 是啊 我知道 你离这里多远 |
[34:56] | A couple of blocks. | 几个街区 |
[34:57] | She’s sitting at a table, she’s reading a magazine. | 她坐在一张桌子旁边 在看杂志 |
[34:58] | She keeps checking her watch. | 一直在看她的手表 |
[34:59] | She’s waiting for a train, Ryan. | 她在等一趟列车 莱恩 |
[35:01] | Let me arrest her. | 让我逮捕她吧 |
[35:02] | I will detain her until you get here. | 我会在你到来之前一直扣押着她 |
[35:03] | Listen. I know I have no right ask you this, | 听着 我知道我无权干涉你的决定 |
[35:05] | But please don’t. | 但求你不要 |
[35:07] | I’m almost there. | 我快到了 |
[35:10] | This is stupid, Ryan. This is dumb! | 这样太傻了 莱恩 太傻了 |
[35:12] | Yeah. It is. It’s stupid. | 是的 没错 太傻了 |
[35:14] | I’m almost there. | 我就快到了 |
[35:16] | She’s leaving. | 她要走了 |
[35:17] | Do not follow her! | 别跟着她 |
[35:19] | Then hurry. | 那就快点 |
[36:02] | You’re under arrest! Stay down! | 你被捕了 蹲下 |
[36:05] | Back up! NYPD! It’s ok! | 退后 纽约警局 没事 |
[36:20] | Move, move! | 让开 让开 |
[36:22] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[36:23] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. She went in the station. | 没事没事 她进站了 |
[36:24] | Go! Go! | 快追 快追 |
[36:48] | You see her? | 你看到她了吗 |
[36:48] | No. | 没有 |
[36:56] | I see her! | 我看见她了 |
[37:14] | She’s got to be leaving the city. | 她一定是想出城 |
[37:15] | That would put her on 109-113. Which one? | 所以她肯定会坐109-113间的某趟车 哪一列 |
[37:18] | You go left, I’ll go right. | 你走左边 我走右边 |
[39:03] | Help me! He’s got a gun! He’s got a gun! | 救命 他有枪 他有枪 |
[39:07] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[39:09] | No, no! No, no. Don’t let her get away! | 不 不 别让她逃了 |
[39:12] | I’m a federal agent! | 我是联邦探员 |
[39:25] | Roadblocks, aerial search spanning the tristate area. | 设置路障 在三州区进行空中搜索 |
[39:29] | Have we heard back from Lily Gray’s attorneys? | 莉莉·格雷的律师团有回复吗 |
[39:31] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[39:31] | Call them again. | 再联系他们一下 |
[39:36] | Uh, it’s me. | 是我 |
[39:39] | Listen. I know it’s my weekend, | 听我说 我知道这周末轮到我 |
[39:41] | but I just–I can’t pick up the kids. | 但我 我真的没办法去接孩子 |
[39:43] | Can you help me out? | 你能帮帮我吗 |
[39:44] | You fought for joint custody. | 当初是你要争共同监护权 |
[39:45] | You said you wanted to be a parent, | 你说你想当家长 |
[39:46] | So be a parent. | 那就得有个家长的样子 |
[39:48] | You know the case I’m working on. | 你知道我现在负责的案子 |
[39:50] | Just tell me you can pick up the kids. | 答应我 帮我接孩子吧 |
[39:53] | Sure. I can do it. I’m not on a case | 当然 我可以去接 毕竟我没有负责案子 |
[39:56] | because you made me give up the FBI. | 因为是你逼我离开联调局 |
[39:58] | It’s convenient for you, isn’t it? | 对你来说更方便 不是吗 |
[40:00] | Please, Jana. Not now. | 求你了 佳娜 现在不是吵的时候 |
[40:04] | Work with me. | 配合我吧 |
[40:06] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[40:48] | Oh, my. | 老天 |
[40:50] | Hello, Joe. | 你好 乔 |
[40:56] | Max, where are you? I’ve been looking all over for for you. | 麦克丝 你在哪里 我正到处找你呢 |
[40:58] | I’m on the train. | 我在火车上 |
[40:59] | You’re what?! | 你在哪儿 |
[41:00] | I’m on the train. | 我在火车上 |
[41:02] | I have her in sight. | 我正盯着她 |