时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You made me give up the FBI. | 是你逼我离开联调局 |
[00:03] | Please, Jana. | 求你了 佳娜 |
[00:04] | I’m here for you when you need anything. | 你需要任何帮助时都可以找我 |
[00:06] | You’ve been so good to me. | 你对我可真好 |
[00:09] | Who are you, Lily Gray? | 你到底是谁 莉莉·格雷 |
[00:11] | I’m a woman who’s been waiting for this moment for… | 我是一位一直在等待此刻的女人 |
[00:14] | a very long time. | 等了很久很久 |
[00:15] | And how is Ryan? | 那么莱恩怎么样 |
[00:16] | I’m interested in one thing. | 我只对一件事感兴趣 |
[00:18] | I want to kill Joe Carroll. | 我只想杀了乔·卡罗 |
[00:20] | something tells me… | 我有一种感觉 |
[00:21] | that home, sweet home | 你那甜蜜的家 |
[00:22] | is very close by. | 就在附近 |
[00:24] | I want to spend some time with Joe without interruption. | 我想单独跟乔相处一下 不希望别人打扰 |
[00:26] | Why are you being so nice to me? | 你为什么对我这么好 |
[00:28] | I like you, Emma. | 我喜欢你 爱玛 |
[00:29] | You left me all alone. | 你却丢下我一个人 |
[00:32] | – Where’s Giselle? – Where’s Joe Carroll? | -吉赛尔在哪 -乔·卡罗在哪儿 |
[00:39] | Where is Max? | 麦克丝在哪里 |
[00:41] | Dead. I killed her. | 死了 我杀了她 |
[00:46] | No. | 不 |
[00:48] | Did you lock us in here? | 是你把门锁了吗 |
[00:50] | Mother doesn’t want to be disturbed. | 母亲不希望有人打搅她 |
[00:52] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[00:55] | Where have you been? | 你上哪儿去了 |
[00:59] | I will not be controlled. | 我不想被控制 |
[01:01] | I don’t want to control you. | 我没想控制你 |
[01:03] | I wouldn’t want you if I could. | 我就算可以 也不会控制你 |
[02:33] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[02:34] | When’d you get home? | 你什么时候回来的 |
[02:36] | Uh, a little while ago. | 刚回来一小会儿 |
[02:39] | What–what’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[02:40] | Someone–someone in there with you? | 你和什么人在一块吗 |
[02:41] | Uh, yeah. It’s, um– it’s Giselle. | 恩 是吉赛尔 |
[02:43] | Giselle’s back. Awesome! | 吉赛尔回来了 真好 |
[02:44] | Hey. Look, Mark. We’re, uh, | 听着马克 我们正 |
[02:47] | kind of in the middle of something, you know? | 正在”办事”呢 你懂的 |
[02:51] | No. I don’t know. Let me in. | 我不懂 让我进去 |
[02:52] | Ok, ok. | 好吧好吧 |
[02:53] | We didn’t want you to find out this way, | 我们不想让你这么发现 |
[02:56] | but, you know, there’s always been | 但你知道 我和吉赛尔之间 |
[02:58] | that unspoken thing between Giselle and I? | 那从未言明的爱慕之情 |
[03:01] | Well, we’ve been exploring it. | 我们一直在探索 |
[03:03] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[03:12] | What–what happened? Gis– | 发生什么了 吉 |
[03:21] | She–she’s dead. | 她 她死了 |
[03:23] | No, no. She’s just– she’s just sleeping is all. | 不不 她只是 她只是在睡觉 |
[03:27] | Luke, what did you do to her? | 卢克 你对她做了什么 |
[03:28] | I didn’t do anything. She’s just– | 我什么都没做啊 她只是 |
[03:30] | Hey, Giselle. Wake up, wake up. | 嘿 吉赛尔 醒醒 |
[03:33] | Come on. Wake up! | 快啊 醒一醒 |
[03:36] | Wake up. Come on. | 醒醒啊 |
[03:37] | Hey. Wake up. | 嘿 醒醒 |
[03:38] | Luke, luke, she’s dead! | 卢克 卢克 她死了 |
[03:39] | Don’t say that! | 不准这么说 |
[03:48] | She’s not dead. | 她没死 |
[03:59] | Who did this? | 谁干的 |
[04:02] | Ryan Hardy. | 莱恩·哈迪 |
[04:07] | Ryan Hardy killed her. | 莱恩·哈迪杀了她 |
[04:19] | Let me get this straight. | 我说得明白一点 |
[04:20] | For this to be a photograph of who you say it is, | 如果照片中的人是你所谓的那个人 |
[04:23] | someone would have had to swapped | 某个人得替换掉 |
[04:24] | all of the DNA records in sentinel, | 被严密保护的所有DNA记录 |
[04:26] | both digital and hard copies, | 包括数字拷贝和硬拷贝 |
[04:28] | know the exact warehouse | 知道仓库的准确位置 |
[04:29] | where the physical DNA was stored, and replace it. | 以及DNA信息储存在哪里 并且替换掉 |
[04:32] | Let me finish. | 让我说完 |
[04:32] | And replace it with Carroll’s | 并且替换成卡罗 |
[04:34] | illegitimate brother’s DNA. | 那同父异母的兄弟的DNA |
[04:36] | Look. The sheriff in Havenport last year | 听着 海文波特去年在任的警长 |
[04:38] | Tim Nelson, aka Roderick, | 蒂姆·纳尔逊 也就是罗德里克 |
[04:40] | Was Joe Carroll’s number two guy. | 是乔·卡罗的二把手 |
[04:41] | He infiltrated law enforcement for years. | 他渗入执法机关好多年 |
[04:43] | That was a sheriff’s department. | 那就是个地方治安部门而已 |
[04:45] | We’re the FBI. | 我们是联调局 |
[04:46] | There are no killer cult moles in the FBI. | 联调局里可没有邪教杀手的内鬼 |
[04:49] | There several key moments unaccounted for last year | 去年好几次搞关键突袭时 |
[04:51] | where Carroll’s cult was ahead of us. | 卡罗的信徒竟抢先我们一步行动 |
[04:52] | And it had to have been a mole? | 那就肯定有内鬼吗 |
[04:53] | It had nothing to do with incompetence? | 不是因为不称职吗 |
[04:57] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[04:59] | Listen. You’re a consultant here, | 听着 你在这里是顾问身份 |
[05:03] | and if this case is getting to be too much for you– | 如果这案子对你来说变得难以承受 |
[05:05] | No. I’m fine. | 没事 我很好 |
[05:08] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[05:11] | I was briefed. | 我听过相关汇报 |
[05:11] | I know last year left some scars, | 我知道你去年留下不少心理创伤 |
[05:13] | your psych eval’s still pending. | 你的精神评估仍悬而未决 |
[05:14] | All I’m saying is that you’re free to go home. | 我想说的是 你想回家随时都行 |
[05:18] | Everyone here would understand. | 这里的每个人都会理解的 |
[05:34] | Authorities are continuing to search | 警方正继续搜捕 |
[05:36] | for former SOHO gallery owner Lily Gray. | 苏豪区画廊的前老板莉莉·格雷 |
[05:43] | Relax. It’s me. | 放松 是我 |
[05:47] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[05:53] | You’ve been gone a long time. | 你出去好久了 |
[05:54] | I had to drive a ways to find 24-hour pharmacy. | 我不得不开很远去找24小时营业的药房 |
[05:57] | Ok. All right. We have bandages, | 好了 我买了绷带 |
[06:01] | we have peroxide, needle and thread. | 双氧水 针和线 |
[06:04] | Did you bring any vodka? | 你买伏特加了吗 |
[06:05] | Very funny. | 真会说笑 |
[06:11] | Giselle knew we were here. | 吉赛尔知道我们之前在这里 |
[06:13] | If she told someone, | 如果她告诉了别人 |
[06:15] | they’re gonna come for us. | 他们就会来找我们 |
[06:18] | Gave the manager 50 bucks to give us a heads-up | 我给了经理50美元 让他看到可疑的人 |
[06:20] | if he saw anyone. | 就通知我们 |
[06:21] | I’m gonna stitch you up, | 我要给你缝针了 |
[06:22] | we get out of here. | 然后我们就离开这 |
[06:25] | I broke into that woman’s home. | 我闯进了那个女人的家 |
[06:27] | I tried to remove the evidence, | 我本来想清理干净证据 |
[06:28] | but I had to make a run for it. | 但我最后不得不逃走 |
[06:32] | Local police could be processing it now. | 当地警察现在可能正在现场取证 |
[06:35] | I left blood, I left clothes, I left prints. | 我留下了血迹 衣服 指纹 |
[06:38] | It’s gonna take time for them to tie it to New York | 他们得需要一些时间才能和纽约那边联系起来 |
[06:40] | unless you want to call the FBI | 除非你想给联调局打电话 |
[06:42] | and help it along, hmm? | 帮他们一把 |
[06:48] | I thought you were dead. | 我当时以为你死了 |
[06:50] | I know, but I wasn’t. | 我知道 但我没有 |
[07:01] | Ok, ok, ok. | 好了 好了 |
[07:09] | How about you take the car and head back to New York? | 不如你开车回纽约吧 |
[07:11] | No way. | 没门 |
[07:12] | Look at you. You could be dead. | 看看你自己 你可能会死的 |
[07:15] | You still think you can do this alone. | 你仍认为自己能独立完成这一切 |
[07:18] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[07:32] | It’s Weston. | 我是韦斯顿 |
[07:33] | Mike… | 麦克 |
[07:35] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[07:38] | Ryan, are you all right? Where are you? | 莱恩 你还好吧 你人在哪 |
[07:41] | I’m in Stratford, Connecticut. | 我在康乃狄格州的斯特拉福 |
[07:42] | I found Lily and the twins. | 我找到了莉莉和那对双胞胎 |
[07:44] | You called me? | 所以你给我打电话了 |
[07:45] | Yeah. Surprise. | 对 惊喜吧 |
[07:48] | I need your help, Mike. | 我需要你帮忙 麦克 |
[07:50] | I don’t want to screw this up. | 我不想把事情搞砸 |
[07:51] | Are you ok? Did–did something happen? | 你还好吧 发生什么事了吗 |
[07:53] | Yeah, but there’s no time. | 是的 但现在没时间细说 |
[07:55] | I’m in a motel. | 我在一家汽车旅馆 |
[07:56] | I’m at Oak and 6th, room 7. | 在橡树街和第六大道交界处 7号房 |
[07:58] | Call everyone in, | 把所有人都叫来 |
[07:59] | ATF, SWAT, police. | 反恐队 特警队还有警察 |
[08:01] | Lily Gray doesn’t just have twins. | 莉莉·格雷手下的人远不止那对双胞胎 |
[08:03] | She’s got a whole family. | 她建立了一整个杀手家庭 |
[08:05] | I don’t know how many. | 我不知道具体有多少人 |
[08:06] | Ryan. Ryan. | 莱恩 莱恩 |
[08:08] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[08:11] | Is Joe Carroll with them? | 乔·卡罗跟他们在一起吗 |
[08:14] | I’m pretty sure he is. | 我肯定他在 |
[08:18] | I’m on my way. | 我马上就来 |
[08:34] | I could stay like this forever. | 我好想永远都这样在一起 |
[08:39] | I wouldn’t object to that. | 这我可不反对 |
[08:41] | But there’s so much to do. | 但要做的事还太多 |
[08:44] | You know we can’t stay here. | 你知道我们不能留在这 |
[08:47] | Sooner or later, they’re gonna find this place. | 他们早晚都会找到这里来 |
[08:52] | Do you want a drink? | 你想喝点什么吗 |
[08:54] | Yeah, please. | 好的 多谢 |
[09:04] | But I take it you have somewhere in mind, huh? | 但看来你已经想好下一个地点了 |
[09:06] | Of course I have a plan, Joe. | 我当然计划好了 乔 |
[09:10] | I knew once I was exposed to the world | 我就知道如果我出山 |
[09:12] | everything would change, | 一切都会改变 |
[09:15] | so I’ve made provisions. | 所以我已经做了万全准备 |
[09:21] | I have a plane. | 我有架飞机 |
[09:24] | It’s at an airstrip near here. | 停在这附近的停机坪上 |
[09:27] | We could fly to Boston tonight | 我们今晚可以飞到波士顿 |
[09:29] | and take a private jet to Venezuela. | 然后乘私人飞机去委内瑞拉 |
[09:32] | I own an estate there. | 我在那有房产 |
[09:34] | It’s on the coast. | 在海边 |
[09:36] | It’s lovely. | 很舒服 |
[09:42] | Yeah. That sounds, uh… | 是啊 听起来 |
[09:45] | that sounds very nice, | 听起来很不错 |
[09:47] | But, um… | 但是 |
[09:50] | why Venezuela? | 为什么选委内瑞拉 |
[09:53] | Well, there’s no extradition, for one. | 首先那里跟美国之间没有引渡协议 |
[09:57] | That adds a certain safety. | 这样就比较安全 |
[10:03] | We could get new identities. | 我们可以搞到新的身份 |
[10:06] | You’d write, and I’d paint. | 你写作 我画画 |
[10:09] | You’d publish under a pseudonym. | 你可以用笔名出版作品 |
[10:11] | It would be just you and me and the kids, | 到时就只有你 我 以及孩子们生活在一起 |
[10:13] | and Emma and Mandy would join us, too. | 爱玛和曼迪也会加入我们 |
[10:16] | We’d be a family. | 我们会组成一个大家庭 |
[10:21] | That’s a great deal to consider. | 这计划确实挺值得考虑的 |
[10:29] | What’s to consider? | 为什么还要考虑 |
[10:32] | It’s perfect. | 这个计划很完美 |
[10:35] | What other options do you have? | 你还有别的选择吗 |
[10:40] | There’s always options, Lily. | 天无绝人之路 莉莉 |
[10:44] | Go away. | 走开 |
[10:46] | What?! | 什么事 |
[11:19] | Where were you? | 你之前去哪了 |
[11:45] | What happened to her? | 她怎么了 |
[11:46] | Ryan Hardy killed her, | 莱恩·哈迪杀了她 |
[11:47] | killed Jamel, too. | 他还杀了加玛尔 |
[11:50] | Why didn’t you tell me about Ryan? | 你怎么没跟我说莱恩出现了 |
[11:52] | How could you hide this from me? | 你怎么能向我隐瞒这一切 |
[11:53] | He surprised me! | 他出其不意地出现了 |
[11:54] | I was–I was in the moment! | 我 当时情绪激动没反应过来 |
[11:56] | I’m gonna– I’m gonna kill him, mom! | 我要 我要杀了他 妈妈 |
[11:59] | I’m gonna kill him! | 我要杀了他 |
[12:00] | He’s not gonna get away with it. | 他别想就这么算了 |
[12:01] | He’s–he’s not gonna– he’s not gonna get away with it. | 他 他别想 别想就这么跑掉 |
[12:03] | He’s not gonna get away with it. | 绝不会就这么算了 |
[12:04] | He’s not gonna–he’s not gonna get away with it! | 他别想 别想就这么逃掉 |
[12:05] | Luke, stop it! | 卢克 停下 |
[12:09] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[12:11] | We have to keep ourselves together. | 我们得振作起来 |
[12:13] | Ryan has to pay for what he did. | 莱恩要为此付出代价 |
[12:17] | He will, | 他会的 |
[12:20] | but if Ryan’s near, we are all in danger, | 但如果莱恩在附近 我们就有危险 |
[12:22] | and we have to leave. | 我们得赶快离开这 |
[12:24] | He’s–he’s with his niece. | 他跟他侄女在一起 |
[12:27] | No one else. Giselle told me. | 没有别人了 吉赛尔告诉我的 |
[12:29] | They’re staying at some motel in Stratford. | 他们住在斯特拉福的某家汽车旅馆 |
[12:31] | I shot him. He’s hurt. | 我打中他了 他受伤了 |
[12:32] | Let me go finish him off, mom. | 让我去结果了他 妈妈 |
[12:33] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[12:43] | Go tell everyone we have to leave a soon as possible, | 去通知所有人 我们得赶快离开 |
[12:45] | but don’t mention Ryan Hardy to Joe or Emma | 但别对乔或者爱玛提莱恩·哈迪来过 |
[12:48] | or that other– whatever the hell her name is–Mandy. | 还有另外一个 叫什么来着 曼迪 |
[12:51] | You’re worried about Joe finding out. | 你还担心乔发现这一切 |
[12:53] | Giselle is dead, mom. | 吉赛尔已经死了 妈妈 |
[12:58] | And as far as I understand it, that is entirely your fault. | 在我看来 那完全是你的错 |
[13:03] | Now is not the time to test me, Luke. | 现在可不是考验我脾气的时候 卢克 |
[13:06] | We’re leaving in the morning. | 我们明早就走 |
[13:19] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[13:20] | Great, doc. Good as new. | 很好 医生 焕然一新 |
[13:22] | So where’s the cavalry? | 警方武装部队怎么还没来 |
[13:23] | Something’s wrong. It should take the FBI | 情况不太对劲 联调局开动直升机 |
[13:25] | 15 minutes to get here by helicopter. | 到达这里应该只需要15分钟 |
[13:35] | Did you drive? | 你开车过来的吗 |
[13:36] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[13:37] | Yeah. Sorry. | 当然 抱歉 |
[13:40] | Hello, again. | 又见面了 你好 |
[13:42] | You two know each other? | 你们两个认识吗 |
[13:43] | We met. Briefly. | 我们短暂见过一面 |
[13:47] | So where is everybody? We need manpower. | 其他人都在哪儿 我们需要人力 |
[13:49] | There isn’t anybody else. It’s just me. | 没有其他人了 只有我一个 |
[13:50] | What do you mean it’s just you? | 什么叫只有你一个 |
[13:52] | We need roadblocks, aerial searches. | 我们需要设路障 空中搜索 |
[13:55] | I think the FBI might be compromised. | 我感觉联调局里已经渗透进了内鬼 |
[14:13] | Have you seen Joe? Is he up yet. | 你见过乔了吗 他起来了吗 |
[14:16] | In english, please. | 能说英语吗 |
[14:18] | Bonjour, Emma. | 你好啊 爱玛[法语] |
[14:21] | Have you seen Joe? | 你看到乔了吗 |
[14:22] | He’s in Lily’s room, | 他在莉莉房里 |
[14:23] | where he’s been all night. | 他整夜都是在那里度过的 |
[14:25] | They had sex. | 他们做爱了 |
[14:29] | What? | 什么 |
[14:29] | It was pretty intense. | 他们干得很激烈 |
[14:31] | The doors around here are thick, | 虽然这里的门很厚 |
[14:32] | And I still heard it. | 我还是听到了浪叫声 |
[14:35] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[14:37] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[14:38] | Really? Because you look like just sucked a lemon. | 真的吗 你看上去就像跟生吞了一个柠檬一样 |
[14:42] | Why is everyone packing? | 为什么大家都在打包 |
[14:44] | I don’t know. Why don’t you ask? | 我不知道 你何不去问问 |
[14:52] | That’s Joe? | 那是乔吗 |
[14:53] | No. That is Joe. | 没错 那千真万确是乔 |
[14:54] | The girl is the daughter of one of his prison pen pals. | 那个小女孩是他在监狱时的笔友之一的女儿 |
[14:57] | Ryan, I’m sorry I didn’t believe you. | 莱恩 我很抱歉我之前不信你 |
[15:03] | So Joe has someone on the inside. | 乔在联调局内部安插了人手 |
[15:05] | He had to. He was tipped off at every turn. | 他一定是的 他之前每次都能收到线报 |
[15:07] | You know, Roderick went to the academy in Virginia. | 罗德里克上的是维吉尼亚州的警校 |
[15:10] | Maybe he crossed paths with a cadet | 或许他在那里结识了某个同学 |
[15:11] | that went on to the bureau. | 那个人一直爬到了联调局里 |
[15:13] | And the militia boys in Havenport, | 海文波特镇的那些民兵信徒 |
[15:14] | They had several ties to the FBI. | 他们跟联调局内部也有关系 |
[15:16] | Now I want to pursue this, but the minute | 我想继续追查下去 但我一旦 |
[15:17] | I open an investigation they’re gonna know. | 展开调查 他们立刻就会知道 |
[15:18] | No. You don’t want to tip them off. You’re right not to. | 不 你不能打草惊蛇 你没那么做是对的 |
[15:20] | You said Lily and the twins were here. | 你刚刚说莉莉和双胞胎兄弟也在这里 |
[15:22] | They’re somewhere in Stratford. | 他们在斯特拉福的某个地方 |
[15:23] | Yeah, but we don’t have an exact location. | 是的 我们不知道具体地点 |
[15:25] | We’re pretty sure they know we’re here, | 我们很肯定他们知道我们所处的地点 |
[15:26] | And I think they’re pissed | 我觉得他们现在一定气炸了 |
[15:28] | because I killed Two of their family. | 因为我杀了他们的两个家庭成员 |
[15:30] | They’ll show up. | 他们会露面的 |
[15:32] | That’s your plan? | 那就是你的计划吗 |
[15:33] | Pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[15:34] | We need a better plan. | 我们得制定一个更好的计划 |
[15:35] | Look. We’re sitting ducks here. | 听着 我们在这里简直就是坐以待毙 |
[15:37] | We need to be smart about this. | 我们得聪明一点 |
[15:39] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快点 我们走 |
[15:46] | Oh, now you’re the gentleman? | 现在你倒是扮绅士了啊 |
[15:47] | Sorry about the other day. | 那天的事我很抱歉 |
[15:48] | Save it. | 省省吧 |
[16:12] | Excuse me, sir. | 打扰一下 先生 |
[16:13] | Hey, punk. | 嘿 傻逼 |
[16:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:27] | Emma? | 爱玛 |
[16:32] | There you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[16:35] | Look. I’m sorry, but we, uh, we need to talk. | 听着 我很抱歉 但我们得谈谈 |
[16:39] | It’s quite urgent. | 事情紧急 |
[16:42] | Lily’s leaving. | 莉莉要转移了 |
[16:44] | I noticed. | 我注意到了 |
[16:45] | Yeah. She wants us to go with her | 好吧 她希望我们跟她一起走 |
[16:47] | To Venezuela. | 去委内瑞拉 |
[16:50] | You’re kidding. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[16:51] | She’s got it all worked out. | 她把一切都安排好了 |
[16:53] | She’s got a big house on the ocean, | 她在海边有栋大房子 |
[16:54] | She’s offering us money and protection, | 她会为我们提供钱和保护 |
[16:56] | And Venezuela’s got very strong extradition laws. | 而且委内瑞拉的引渡法很严格 |
[16:59] | Sounds awesome. | 真是好极了啊 |
[17:03] | Yeah. Yeah. Guess it does. | 是啊 是啊 确实如此 |
[17:08] | And she wants, uh– she thinks I should write a new novel. | 她希望 她觉得我该重新提笔写小说 |
[17:15] | Have you read it? | 你看过了吗 |
[17:17] | What, this? Yeah. | 什么 这本书吗 是的 |
[17:19] | It’s fabricated myth, half facts. | 都是捏造的神秘事件 半真半假 |
[17:22] | It’s, uh, it’s wretched. | 真是稀烂可怜 |
[17:26] | In other words, the truth. | 也就是说 写出了事实 |
[17:33] | Yeah. Yeah. I suppose it is. | 是啊 我想是吧 |
[17:37] | Still horribly written, though. | 不过依然写得很烂 |
[17:41] | And yet… | 但是 |
[17:45] | It’s still better than anything I could write. | 却依然比我能写出来的作品要好得多 |
[17:50] | I’m no writer. I… | 我不是个作家 我… |
[17:54] | Never was. | 从来都不是 |
[17:57] | No. It’s high time that I–I stop pretending | 不 现在是时候放弃那些 |
[18:00] | That I’m something I’m not, | 和我的天资不符的追求了 |
[18:04] | And I can’t go to Venezuela. | 我不能去委内瑞拉 |
[18:08] | I’ll only disappoint a new group of people. | 我只会让新的一群人失望 |
[18:16] | So what are you going to do? | 那你打算怎么做 |
[18:21] | Well, I suspect | 我觉得 |
[18:23] | I don’t have much time left on this earth, | 我在这世上也剩不了多少时间了 |
[18:28] | But whatever time I do have, | 但不管我还有多少时间 |
[18:31] | I know I want it to be better than this. | 我知道我想做的比这出色 |
[18:39] | So you have a plan? | 所以你已经有了计划吗 |
[18:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:44] | Yes, I do. I have an epic plan. | 是的 我有个宏伟的大计划 |
[18:50] | Will it work? I don’t know. | 它会成功吗 我不知道 |
[18:54] | I can’t promise you anything… | 我无法向你承诺任何事 |
[18:59] | But I can promise you my loyalty. | 但我可以向你保证我的忠诚 |
[19:04] | I’ll never take you for granted again. | 我再也不会无视你了 |
[19:09] | I need you, Em. | 我需要你 小爱 |
[19:13] | Please will you come with me? | 求你了 能不能跟我一起走 |
[19:21] | I’m tired of running, Joe. | 我不想再逃跑了 乔 |
[19:42] | I told the manager we were taking him back to New York. | 我跟经理说了 我们会带他回纽约 |
[19:44] | He’d prefer we keep his fine establishment out of it. | 他希望我们别牵连到他的旅馆 |
[19:46] | That’s his car over there. | 那是他的车 |
[19:48] | Looks like he came alone. | 看来他是一个人来的 |
[19:49] | Can you run his plates? | 查一下他的牌照 |
[19:50] | – Yeah. – They’re fake. | -可以 -是假的 |
[19:51] | You won’t find anything. | 你们不会有任何发现的 |
[19:56] | Your lips are perfect, you know that? | 你的嘴唇非常完美 你知道吗 |
[19:58] | I found this on him. | 我在他身上发现了这个 |
[20:01] | So… | 所以… |
[20:03] | Any chance you’re gonna tell us | 你能不能告诉我们 |
[20:04] | where that crazy mother of yours is? | 你那位疯子妈妈在哪里 |
[20:07] | She’s with Joe. | 她跟乔在一起 |
[20:11] | Now doesn’t that make you squirm | 你们难道不觉得心痒难耐吗 |
[20:12] | knowing you’re so close but not? | 近在咫尺 却无法触碰 |
[20:17] | You know what makes me squirm? | 你知道什么会让我心痒难受吗 |
[20:20] | The thought of killing you | 就是想着杀了你 |
[20:21] | and then doing things to you. | 然后对你做一些事 |
[20:30] | One more, please. | 再来一次 谢谢 |
[20:31] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[20:33] | Mike! Mike, Mike. | 麦克 麦克 行了 |
[20:34] | Really? | 不是吧你 |
[20:44] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[20:45] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[20:47] | You sure you’re up for this? | 你确定你准备好了吗 |
[20:48] | We got to keep our heads straight. | 我们一定要保持理智 |
[20:50] | Coming from you, Ryan, that carries a lot of weight. | 你还有脸说出这种话 真有说服力啊 |
[20:51] | – Really. – No. All I’m saying is– | -真的 -不 我的意思是… |
[20:52] | Hey. I got it. | 嘿 我懂的 |
[20:55] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[21:08] | Hi, sweetie. Are you all done packing? | 亲爱的 你收拾完行李了吗 |
[21:10] | I don’t have much. | 我没什么行李 |
[21:13] | You excited to go to Venezuela? | 要去委内瑞拉了 是不是很开心 |
[21:16] | I don’t even know where that is. | 我都不知道那是哪里 |
[21:18] | You’re gonna love it. | 你一定会喜欢的 |
[21:20] | My house there is much nicer than this one, | 我在那里的房子比这套好多了 |
[21:22] | and it’s on the ocean, | 而且还在海边 |
[21:23] | and you’ll have lots of things to do. | 你肯定会玩得很开心 |
[21:25] | I’ve never been on an airplane before. | 我从没坐过飞机 |
[21:27] | Well, you’re in for a treat. | 准备好好体验下吧 |
[21:29] | I hope. We really have to hurry. | 但愿吧 我们得加快速度了 |
[21:32] | Are you sure Joe wants to go? | 你确定乔想要离开吗 |
[21:40] | Have you heard something else? | 你有听到他说什么吗 |
[21:43] | Not really. | 没有 |
[21:47] | I’d really like to come with you. | 我很想跟你走 |
[21:50] | I like being here with your family. | 我喜欢跟你的家人在一起 |
[21:52] | Sweetheart… | 亲爱的 |
[21:55] | This is your family, too, now. | 他们现在也是你的家人 |
[21:59] | Maybe you should talk to Joe. | 也许你应该跟乔谈谈 |
[22:06] | Um, just… | 稍等… |
[22:12] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[22:22] | Luke. | 卢克 |
[22:24] | Luke got held up | 卢克被抓起来了 |
[22:25] | by me. | 我干的 |
[22:29] | Where’s my son? | 我儿子在哪里 |
[22:30] | He’s in my backseat bleeding. | 他在我后座上 流着血 |
[22:33] | Ryan, where are you? | 莱恩 你在哪里 |
[22:35] | Close enough | 离你很近 |
[22:36] | that I could have the FBI on you in a matter of minutes, | 几分钟就可以叫联调局包围你们 |
[22:38] | but I think you know all I really want | 但我觉得你很清楚我真正想要的 |
[22:41] | is Joe Carroll. | 是乔·卡罗 |
[22:42] | If anything happens to my son, | 要是我儿子出了什么事 |
[22:45] | there will be no end to your suffering. | 我会让你永远痛不欲生 |
[22:47] | Don’t be so melodramatic. | 先别这么夸张 |
[22:49] | I want to make a trade– | 我想跟你做个交易 |
[22:50] | your son for Joe Carroll. | 用你的儿子换乔·卡罗 |
[22:56] | So listen close. | 好好听着 |
[22:58] | There’s a dam off route 22. | 在22号公路有个大坝 |
[23:00] | The road’s closed. I’ll be waiting. | 那条路被封了 我在那等你 |
[23:02] | You cross me, and I will kill Luke | 你要是敢耍我 我就杀了卢克 |
[23:04] | just like I killed your other two sick psycho kids. | 就像我杀掉了你另外两个疯孩子一样 |
[23:10] | I’ll be there. | 我会过去 |
[23:25] | All packed? | 收拾好了吗 |
[23:26] | Yeah. Ready. | 对 准备好了 |
[23:27] | Any problems? | 有问题吗 |
[23:29] | No problems. | 没问题 |
[23:30] | I brought you lunch. | 我给你带了午餐 |
[23:31] | Oh. Hmm. Lovely. | 真好 太棒了 |
[23:35] | Ok. The truth. | 好吧 其实 |
[23:37] | Everything’s not all right. | 确实出了点状况 |
[23:39] | What’s wrong? | 出了什么事 |
[23:41] | Ryan Hardy’s in town. | 莱恩·哈迪来了 |
[23:43] | And you know this how? | 你怎么知道的 |
[23:44] | Because he followed Giselle to a nearby town | 因为他跟踪吉赛尔到了附近的镇子 |
[23:46] | and he killed her. | 然后杀了她 |
[23:50] | He killed her? | 他杀了她 |
[23:51] | Yes. He stabbed her in the chest. | 对 一刀捅进了她的胸口 |
[23:53] | She was very dear to me. | 她跟我很亲 |
[23:56] | So Ryan Hardy is nearby. | 所以莱恩·哈迪就在附近 |
[24:01] | Yes, and he’s taken Luke captive. | 对 而且他还挟持了卢克 |
[24:05] | He’s offered a deal, a trade really. | 他要求做一场交易 |
[24:09] | You for my son. | 用你换我儿子 |
[24:14] | Let me know where he is, | 告诉我他在哪里 |
[24:15] | and I’ll–I’ll take care of him. | 我来 我来处理他 |
[24:20] | I’m afraid I can’t allow that. | 很抱歉我不能这样做 |
[24:24] | I’ve sacrificed too much, Joe. | 我已经牺牲了太多 乔 |
[24:27] | I’m not willing to give up on you. | 我不愿意放弃你 |
[24:30] | Whoa. Did you, um– | 等等 你刚刚… |
[24:32] | Did you just… | 你刚刚是不是… |
[24:35] | Oh, you–you– you–ohh–ohh! | 你 你 你居然… |
[24:44] | It’s all right, it’s all right. | 没事的 没事的 |
[24:47] | I understand you might be a little upset about this. | 我知道你可能有点生气 |
[24:51] | Sami, Radmila. | 萨米 莱德米娜 |
[24:54] | You’re clear on what needs to be done? | 你们知道该怎么做吧 |
[24:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:56] | We’ll see you at the airstrip once I have Luke. | 等我救下卢克 我们在停机坪会合 |
[24:59] | If Emma and Mandy give you problems, | 要是爱玛和曼迪找你们麻烦 |
[25:01] | kill them. | 就杀了她们 |
[25:32] | You at the dam? | 你到大坝了吗 |
[25:33] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[25:34] | I’m almost there. | 我马上就到了 |
[25:35] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[25:40] | Have you seen Joe? | 见到乔了吗 |
[25:42] | No. Did he leave with Lily and Mark? | 没有 他会不会跟莉莉和马克一起走了 |
[25:43] | Mark and Lily left? | 马克和莉莉走了吗 |
[25:44] | We’re supposed to go with Sami and Radmila to the airport. | 我们得跟萨米和莱德米娜一起去机场 |
[25:47] | Wait. No. Airstrip. | 不 不是机场 是小型停机坪 |
[25:48] | It’s a small plane that’s gonna take us to the jet! | 我们先乘小飞机再去转乘喷气式飞机 |
[25:50] | How do you know this? | 你怎么知道这些安排的 |
[25:51] | I ask questions, Emma. | 我有嘴会问啊 爱玛 |
[25:52] | Look. I think something is wrong. | 听着 我觉得肯定出什么事了 |
[25:54] | Help me find Joe. | 帮我一起去找乔 |
[25:56] | Ok. You’re so uptight. | 好吧 你太紧张了 |
[26:00] | Joe? | 乔 |
[26:07] | Joe? | 乔 |
[26:10] | Joe! | 乔 |
[26:13] | Joe! Joe! | 乔 乔 |
[26:14] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[26:16] | I think he’s drugged. | 我觉得他被人下药了 |
[26:17] | Joe, come on. Come on. Wake up! Joe! | 乔 求你了 求你了 醒醒 乔 |
[26:44] | Ok. Time to see mommy. | 好了 去见见你妈咪吧 |
[27:15] | That’s not Joe Carroll! | 那不是乔·卡罗 |
[27:17] | And you’re not Ryan Hardy! | 你也不是莱恩·哈迪啊 |
[27:18] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[27:28] | Drop your gun, little girl. | 放下枪 小姑娘 |
[27:30] | Not till he drops his. | 他先放下枪再说 |
[27:33] | Where’s Joe Carroll? | 乔·卡罗在哪儿 |
[27:34] | I realized I was at a disadvantage. | 我发现自己太被动了 |
[27:36] | Luke’s well-being is important to me, | 我很在乎卢克的生死 |
[27:38] | whereas you couldn’t care less whether Joe Carroll lives or dies, | 而你们根本就不管乔·卡罗的死活 |
[27:40] | so I needed leverage. | 所以我得掌握点筹码 |
[27:43] | The kind gentleman here was, uh, sweet enough | 而这位先生很热心 |
[27:46] | to give us a ride. | 愿意载我们一程 |
[27:50] | I know how you law people revere the innocent, | 我知道你们这些执法人员很看重无辜群众 |
[27:53] | so tell Ryan to get out from wherever he is hiding. | 所以叫莱恩别躲了 快出来 |
[27:57] | Ryan’s not here. | 莱恩不在这儿 |
[27:59] | Luke shot him, remember? | 卢克不是打了他一枪吗 |
[28:01] | He can’t even walk. | 他连路都走不了了 |
[28:02] | I know you didn’t come here on your own. | 你肯定不是一个人来的 |
[28:07] | I’m right here! | 我在这儿 |
[28:11] | Don’t hurt him. | 别伤害他 |
[28:14] | Max… | 麦克丝 |
[28:16] | Dr–drop your gun. | 把枪放下 |
[28:21] | Mark, lose your gun. | 马克 放下枪 |
[28:33] | Throw your gun over the railing! | 把枪扔到栏杆那儿 |
[28:38] | Now! | 快 |
[28:43] | Oops. I guess I throw like a girl. | 糟了 我小姑娘没力气 |
[28:46] | Give me my brother! | 放了我哥哥 |
[28:47] | Hey. Come and get him. I dare you. | 嘿 有种你就过来救他啊 |
[28:50] | Yeah. That’s it. Go ahead. Grab it. | 对 就那样 去啊 把枪捡起来 |
[28:53] | Bet Max has got better reflexes than you. | 麦克丝的动作肯定比你快 |
[28:59] | Come on! This game of chicken is getting old. | 快啊 别再玩胆小鬼游戏了 |
[29:01] | Someone’s got to make a move. | 总得有人先动手 |
[29:02] | I’ll make a move. | 那我先动手 |
[29:04] | The choice is simple. | 你们的选择很简单 |
[29:06] | This man’s life for my son’s freedom. | 放了我儿子 这人就能活命 |
[29:09] | No! | 不要 |
[29:11] | Mike! | 麦克 |
[29:12] | Try that again, bitch! | 再来啊 贱货 |
[29:21] | Give me my son. | 把我儿子放了 |
[29:23] | Now! | 快 |
[29:30] | Let him go! | 放了他 |
[29:33] | Let him go! | 放开他 |
[29:35] | Must be awful being the good guys. | 做好人一定很不爽吧 |
[29:38] | So many rules. | 规矩太多了 |
[29:49] | I need an ambulance at the Dover Dam. | 请派一辆救护车到多弗大坝 |
[29:51] | Stab wound to the back. | 有人背部被刺伤 |
[29:52] | Go, Mike, go! | 追 麦克 快追 |
[30:05] | Mandy, grab me that perfume. | 曼迪 把那瓶香水给我 |
[30:11] | Ok. | 好 |
[30:12] | Ok. Come on, Joe. | 行了 求你了 乔 |
[30:14] | Come on. | 醒醒 |
[30:19] | Oh. All right. | 好了 |
[30:20] | It’s ok. I think Lily drugged you. | 没事了 莉莉好像给你下了药 |
[30:25] | Yeah. Yeah. Ok. | 是的 行 好了 |
[30:27] | Ok. We got to– we got to go. | 好了 我们快走 |
[30:29] | Come on. Come on. | 快 快 |
[30:32] | Where you go? | 你们要去哪儿 |
[30:34] | Uh, there’s been a change of plan. | 我们有别的打算 |
[30:38] | All right. Turning around. | 好吧 转过去 |
[30:39] | Russian’s got a gun. | 俄国妞有枪 |
[30:43] | You stay here until Lily calls. | 你们乖乖待着 等莉莉来电话 |
[30:46] | You’re not gonna shoot me. | 你又不能开枪打我 |
[30:47] | I’m Lily’s pet. | 我可是莉莉的爱宠 |
[30:56] | Get your stuff. Come on. | 拿上东西 快 |
[30:58] | We got to go. | 我们走 |
[31:00] | You really scared me. | 你吓死我了 |
[31:01] | Oh. Trust, mouse. | 你得相信我 胆小鬼 |
[31:05] | Trust! | 相信我 |
[32:28] | Any word from Mike Weston? | 麦克·韦斯顿有消息了吗 |
[32:29] | None, but we just got word of a b&e | 没有 不过有消息说康涅狄格州斯特拉福 |
[32:31] | in a home in Stratford, Connecticut. | 有户人家被非法闯入 |
[32:33] | Woman was held hostage. | 有位女性被挟持 |
[32:35] | Turned into a shootout between two men. | 后来两个男的开起火来 |
[32:37] | Stratford? That’s on the New Haven line. | 斯特拉福 就在纽黑文线上 |
[32:38] | Stratford Police pulled prints at the house. | 斯特拉福警方在那户人家里提取了指纹 |
[32:40] | We got a match on one of the twins | 与其中一个双胞胎吻合 |
[32:41] | and the female Hardy was tailing. | 那位姓哈迪的女警官也尾随过去了 |
[32:43] | Alert the local police. | 通知当地警方 |
[32:44] | I want intel on every bus and train station, | 严密监视各个公交车站 火车站 |
[32:47] | airfield, and interstate out of Stratford. | 停机坪及斯特拉福周边州际公路的情况 |
[32:49] | Call Phillips, fill him in, | 通知菲利普斯 把情况告诉他 |
[32:50] | get me a chopper. | 给我安排一架直升机 |
[32:51] | On it. | 马上办 |
[33:34] | Help! | 救命 |
[33:35] | Where’s Joe Carroll? | 乔·卡罗在哪儿 |
[34:27] | Where are they going? | 他们去哪儿了 |
[34:28] | Where are they going? | 他们是要去哪儿 |
[34:30] | Listen to me. Joe turned on you. | 听好了 乔背叛了你们 |
[34:32] | He betrayed Lily. | 他背叛了莉莉 |
[34:35] | Where is he? | 他去哪儿了 |
[34:39] | Airfield. Tillman Road. | 停机坪 在迪尔曼路上 |
[34:47] | Hit redial. | 按重拨 |
[34:52] | Emma! | 爱玛 |
[34:53] | Mark, where are you? | 马克 你在哪里 |
[34:55] | We’re at the bridge. | 我们在桥这边 |
[34:56] | It all went to hell, Emma. We got Luke, | 情况很不妙 爱玛 我们找到卢克了 |
[34:57] | But the FBI, they’re after us. | 但联调局的人紧追不放 |
[35:00] | Ryan came to the house. | 莱恩跑到房子来了 |
[35:01] | He killed Sami and Radmila. | 他杀了萨米和莱德米娜 |
[35:04] | I have Joe. Where is the airstrip? | 乔在我手上 停机坪在哪里 |
[35:06] | It’s on Tillman road. | 在迪尔曼路上 |
[35:08] | We’ll–we’ll meet you there in 20 minutes. | 20分钟后那里见 |
[35:10] | Just wait for us. | 等我们 |
[35:12] | The pilot will be ready. | 飞行员到时会准备就绪 |
[35:13] | I think we can beat– | 我想我们可以抢先 |
[35:16] | Emma? | 爱玛 |
[35:18] | Emma? | 爱玛 |
[35:20] | We need to get to that plane before they do. | 我们得赶在他们之前上飞机 |
[35:25] | We have to go! We have to go! | 我们该走了 该走了 |
[35:28] | Where’s Luke? | 卢克在哪里 |
[35:32] | Where’s Luke?! | 卢克在哪里 |
[35:42] | No! No, no! | 不 不不 |
[35:46] | Noooo! Come back! | 不 回来 |
[35:47] | I got to get Luke. | 我得去救卢克 |
[35:48] | No. It’s too late. Drive. | 不行 太迟了 开车 |
[35:50] | Drive. Drive! | 开车啊 快开车 |
[36:14] | Mike, stop! | 麦克 快住手 |
[36:17] | Mike, stop it! | 麦克 住手 |
[36:38] | Are you the pickup? | 乘客就只有你们吗 |
[36:40] | Yeah. We got to leave right away. | 对 我们得马上出发 |
[36:43] | I thought there’d be more of you. | 我还以为还有更多人 |
[36:44] | Naw. They’re not coming. | 没有 他们不来了 |
[36:48] | Watch your step. | 小心 |
[36:50] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[36:54] | What? | 什么 |
[37:56] | – Where is he? – I don’t know. | -他在哪 -我不知道 |
[37:57] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[37:58] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[38:12] | Where did he go? | 他去哪儿了 |
[38:13] | The man got a call. | 那家伙接到个电话 |
[38:14] | He told the girls to get off. | 他就让女孩子们下飞机 |
[38:16] | I was going home. I haven’t been paid. | 我正打算回家 他们没付钱 |
[38:18] | Ok. This man. Did you recognize him? | 行了 那个人 你认识他吗 |
[38:20] | No. | 不认识 |
[38:20] | It was Joe Carroll. | 那是乔·卡罗 |
[38:22] | Joe Carroll? The killer guy? | 乔·卡罗 那个杀手 |
[38:24] | He’s dead, isn’t he? | 他已经死了 不是吗 |
[38:24] | All right, guys. Let’s hold him for questioning, please. | 好了 各位 请带他回去讯问吧 |
[38:29] | Hey, hey. Listen. I saw Joe. | 听着 我看见乔了 |
[38:31] | He’s got to be close. You need to set up roadblocks now! | 他一定就在附近 你得马上设路障 |
[38:34] | If Joe Carroll is alive, | 如果乔·卡罗还活着 |
[38:35] | I will deal with it, not you! | 我来处理 不用你来 |
[38:39] | I guess destroying your own career wasn’t enough. | 我猜毁掉你自己的事业还不够 |
[38:41] | Congratulations, Ryan. They are both done. | 恭喜 莱恩 他们俩都完了 |
[38:48] | You ok? I’m sorry. | 你还好吗 我很抱歉 |
[38:49] | I’m good. You? | 我没事 你呢 |
[38:51] | Yes. I’m just not so sure about your friend Weston. | 我也没事 但我不确定你朋友韦斯顿是否还好 |
[38:55] | It’s not my blood. It’s Luke’s. | 这不是我的血 是卢克的 |
[38:59] | He nearly killed him. They transported him | 他差点杀了他 他们把他转移到 |
[39:01] | to a secure hospital in new york. | 纽约的一家安全医院 |
[39:03] | He might not survive. | 他可能活不了了 |
[39:04] | What’s going on with you? | 你到底是怎么回事 |
[39:10] | Joe was here. | 乔来过这里 |
[39:11] | You saw him? | 你看到他了吗 |
[39:14] | I nearly had him. He got away. | 我差点就抓到他了 让他逃了 |
[39:16] | He could be anywhere now. | 现在他可能在任何地方 |
[39:17] | Somebody tipped him off. You’re right, Mike. | 有人向他走漏了风声 你说得对 麦克 |
[39:20] | Somebody inside the FBI is helping him. | 联调局内部有人在帮他 |
[39:24] | We can’t trust anybody now. | 现在我们谁也不能相信 |
[39:29] | No. Thank you, Jana. | 不 谢谢 佳娜 |
[39:31] | You saved us. I’m in debt to you, | 你救了我们 我欠你一份人情 |
[39:33] | and I’ll be in touch. | 我会跟你联系的 |
[39:35] | Yes. Good-bye, sweetheart. | 好 再见 亲爱的 |
[39:39] | Who’s Jana? | 佳娜是谁 |
[39:40] | She’s Joe’s friend. | 她是乔的朋友 |
[39:41] | Her daughter gave me this ring. | 她女儿给了我这个戒指 |
[39:44] | Jana is an old friend with many useful resources. | 佳娜是我一个老朋友 手头掌握很多有利资源 |
[39:48] | She’s FBI? | 她在联调局吗 |
[39:49] | No. She’s more of a stay-at-home mom these days, | 没有 她最近基本待在家带孩子 |
[39:51] | but she still consults occasionally. | 但偶尔还当一下顾问 |
[39:54] | She said to head west on the back roads. | 她让我们沿小路向西走 |
[39:56] | The local police have started blocking the major interstate. | 当地警方开始封锁主要洲际公路 |
[39:59] | No need to worry. We have plenty of time. | 不必担心 我们的时间很充裕 |
[40:06] | It’s Lily. | 是莉莉 |
[40:07] | Well, put her on speaker. | 开免提吧 |
[40:13] | Hello, Lily. | 你好 莉莉 |
[40:14] | You got away? | 你逃了吗 |
[40:17] | The FBI’s all over the airstrip. | 联调局已经包围了停机坪 |
[40:19] | We couldn’t get close. | 我们没法儿靠近 |
[40:20] | No. We’re fine. | 不 我们没事 |
[40:22] | They killed Luke. | 他们杀了卢克 |
[40:26] | They killed my son. | 他们杀了我儿子 |
[40:27] | Yeah. I know that means something to you, Lily, | 是啊 我知道这对你不是小事 莉莉 |
[40:31] | But frankly, I was never fond of the boy. | 但老实说 我一直都不喜欢那孩子 |
[40:39] | What? | 什么 |
[40:39] | Yeah. You drugged me. | 没错 你给我下药了 |
[40:41] | You tried to control me. | 你试图控制我 |
[40:43] | As far as I’m concerned, | 在我看来 |
[40:44] | you are getting exactly what you deserved. | 你这是罪有应得 |
[40:50] | You ungrateful bastard. | 你个忘恩负义的混蛋 |
[40:53] | I gave up everything for you. | 我为你放弃了一切 |
[40:55] | I lost my son. | 我失去了我儿子 |
[40:59] | I’m done with you, Lily, | 我跟你玩完了 莉莉 |
[41:00] | You and your international house of psychos. | 你还有你那一屋子来自世界各地的疯子 |
[41:04] | You don’t mean that. | 你不是认真的吧 |
[41:06] | Oh, yes. Yes, I do, | 不 我是认真的 |
[41:08] | And I also mean this. | 接下来这句话我也是认真的 |
[41:10] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[41:14] | You know, she’s a bit of a drama queen. | 她真是个言情剧狗血女王 |
[41:29] | You all right, mother? | 你还好吗 母亲 |
[41:31] | You–look. Let me–let me– | 你 听着 让我 让我 |
[41:38] | No, no. | 不 不 |