Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

杀手信徒(The Following)第2季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 杀手信徒(The Following)第2季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Is mother really dead? 母亲真的死了吗
[00:03] Yes, Luke. 是的 卢克
[00:04] Then they’re gonna pay. 那他们就得偿命
[00:05] Diner lights flashing pink on your skin. 餐厅的灯在你的肌肤上闪着粉色的光
[00:08] What’s she saying? 她在说什么
[00:08] Claire. 克莱尔
[00:09] If Claire is alive, 如果克莱尔真的活着
[00:11] and she will be at the inn in Ware County. 她一定会在瓦尔县的那个旅馆等我
[00:13] Welcome to Korban, Preston. 欢迎来到科尔宾 普雷斯顿
[00:15] It’s Time for you to pay for the sins of your father. 现在你该为你父亲的罪孽付出代价了
[00:18] Where’s my son? 我儿子在哪里
[00:21] Tanner’s at the Blessed Saints Cathedral.. 坦纳在圣徒大教堂
[00:24] You know what to do? 知道怎么做吗
[00:27] I am Joe Carroll, 我是乔·卡罗
[00:29] and I shall be leading your service now. 现在由我来主持布道吧
[00:32] Mike and I got in before they locked it down. 麦克和我在他们封锁建筑之前混进来了
[00:34] Tell Clarke no moves. 告诉克拉克暂时不要行动
[00:35] They wired the place. 他们把整个地方都装了炸药
[00:36] It’s over, Claire. 都结束了 克莱尔
[00:44] Ok. This–this is the twist I didn’t see coming. 好吧 这…这转折我可真没料到
[00:47] Good evening, everyone. 大家晚上好啊
[00:49] Joe Carroll’s broadcasting live over the internet. 乔·卡罗正在网上发布视频直播
[00:51] Kill or be killed. 杀人还是被杀
[00:53] The lord is forgiveness. 上帝自会宽恕
[00:54] I love you, Preston. 我爱你 普雷斯顿
[00:56] Dad, no! Oh, no, please! 爸 不要 不要 求你了
[01:00] You should reveal yourselves, 你现身吧
[01:02] or people are going to start to die. 否则会有人丧命的
[01:05] We’ll begin…with the preacher’s son! 我们就从…牧师的儿子开始吧
[01:07] 3 2 3, 2–
[01:08] Don’t hurt him! Don’t hurt him! 别伤他 别伤他
[01:10] Ryan Hardy can’t be far behind. 莱恩·哈迪肯定也在附近吧
[01:12] I’d like nothing more than for you to witness your friend’s death. 我非常乐意让你看着朋友在自己面前死去
[01:28] Mikey is gonna die, Ryan! 麦克快死了 莱恩
[01:31] In 3, 2, 1! 倒数3 2 1
[01:36] No! No! 不 不要
[01:38] I’m sorry. I was just so tired of his crying. 抱歉 我只是听烦了他哭哭啼啼
[01:42] I couldn’t hear myself think. 我都不能集中精神思考了
[01:43] Kill him, Ryan! Just kill him! 杀了他 莱恩 快杀了他
[01:47] Yes. Come on, Ryan. 是啊 来吧 莱恩
[01:48] Come on. Kill me! 出来 杀了我
[01:50] Then you can have Claire all to yourself. 你就可以独自享有克莱尔
[01:53] Yeah. I know she’s alive. 是的 我知道她还活着
[01:55] I heard the poem, and if you’re here… 我听过诗了 如果你在这里
[02:00] Is she up at the inn all on her lonesome? 那她岂不是一个人去了旅馆
[02:04] Have you spoken to her today, Ryan? 你今天跟她说过话吗 莱恩
[02:07] Is she safe? 她安全吗
[02:20] Hello? 喂
[02:23] So glad to hear from you, Ryan. 非常荣幸接到你的电话 莱恩
[02:25] It’s Luke. 我是卢克
[02:27] Where’s Claire? 克莱尔在哪
[02:28] Oh, good news. She’s here. 好消息 她在这里哦
[02:30] Apparently Joe sent Emma and some guy to meet her, 显然乔派爱玛和某个家伙来见她
[02:33] but we intervened. 但我们介入了
[02:34] – If you hurt her– – Save your breath. -如果你敢伤害她 -别费口舌了
[02:36] I can guess the next part. 我都能猜到你下半句想说什么
[02:37] Here’s what you need to do. 听好你该怎么做
[02:39] I want you to bring Joe Carroll to me alive. 我要你把乔·卡罗活着带来给我
[02:42] You do that, 你这么做
[02:43] and you get a living Claire in return. 我就还给你一个活的克莱尔
[02:46] Your Time is up, Ryan! 时间到了 莱恩
[02:48] What will it be? 你如何抉择呢
[02:50] I can’t do it, Luke. It’s impossible. 我做不到 卢克 那不可能
[02:52] You’re the big, bad Ryan Hardy. 你可是大坏蛋莱恩·哈迪
[02:54] You can do anything. 你能做到的
[02:55] Claire’s counting on it. 克莱尔可指着你呢
[02:57] Because if you don’t, 如果你做不到
[02:58] I’m gonna cut off her face 我会把她的脸皮切下来
[03:00] and wear it for halloween. 万圣节的时候当面具带
[03:01] Someone needs to find him. 得有人去找他
[03:03] They’re looking. Just kill him already. 他们在找着呢 快杀了他
[03:05] She’s right, Joe. Just do it. 她说得对 乔 动手吧
[03:07] Let me talk to Claire. 让我跟克莱尔说话
[03:09] Bring me Joe Carroll. 把乔·卡罗带来给我
[03:10] Does he have to be alive? 必须把他活着带给你吗
[03:12] Yes, Ryan. Alive. Do not kill him. 是的 莱恩 活的 不要杀了他
[03:15] You’ll receive a text. 你会收到一条短信
[03:16] It will tell you exactly what to do. 告诉你具体要怎么做
[03:18] You and Joe, no one else, 你和乔 不要带其他人
[03:20] or Claire dies horribly. 不然克莱尔会死得很惨
[03:25] Damn it to hell. 该死
[03:26] Will somebody please find Ryan bloody Hardy? 有人能找到他妈的莱恩·哈迪吗
[03:31] All right. We got to get in there. 好吧 我们必须进去
[03:32] The doors are rigged to blow. 门上装了炸弹
[03:33] – We’re cutting through the back wall. – We need more Time. -我们要从后门进去 -我们需要时间
[03:35] The Pastor and his son are dead. There is no more Time. 牧师和他的儿子都死了 已经没有时间了
[03:37] Let’s find another way into this church! 快找到另外一条路进教堂
[04:11] Ryan, where are you? 莱恩 你在哪
[04:14] Joe has Mike. 乔抓住了麦克
[04:15] Something’s happening. I need your help. 出事了 我需要你帮忙
[04:17] Can you pull up the city plans on this church? 你能给我发一下教堂的市政规划图吗
[04:19] Ok. All right. I’m on it. 好的 没问题 我马上给你
[04:21] What are you doing, Ryan? 你在做什么 莱恩
[04:22] I can get HRT access, 我可以让人质救援队进来
[04:24] but you got to do exactly what I say. 但你必须完全照我说的做
[04:26] City plans are on their way to you now. 市政规划平面图正在发你
[04:28] What’s next? 然后呢
[04:29] What happened to you, Mikey? 你是怎么了 小麦克
[04:32] You look different. 你看起来不一样了
[04:33] What happened to your boyish charm? 你的男孩魅力哪去了
[04:35] I get under your skin? 我令你很不爽吗
[04:37] Because I think you’re looking more like a kind of 因为我觉得你看起来更像一个
[04:39] mini Ryan. 小莱恩
[04:45] Ryan’s disabling the tripwires on the south and west entrances. 莱恩破坏了西部和南部入口的引爆线
[04:48] Get your teams in place. 让你的人各就各位
[04:50] He’s gonna need you to kill the lights, all right, 他会需要你们灭灯
[04:51] but it’s crucial you wait for his signal 但你必须等收到他的暗号之后
[04:53] before sending them in. 才能派人进去
[04:54] Do it. 照做
[04:55] Stage at south and west entrances. 在南面和西面的入口就位
[04:57] Wait for my signal to engage. 等我指示再突破
[05:20] 雷顿 朱皮特地区 速来哦
[05:27] Lethal force is approved. 允许使用致命武力
[05:29] Move into position. 各就各位
[05:30] Wait for my signal. 等我指示
[05:31] Charlie team in position. C队就位
[05:37] Alpha team in position. A队就位
[05:38] I am bored of this! 我厌烦了
[05:40] Ryan, I am going to kill him now! 莱恩 我现在就要杀他了
[05:44] Joe! 乔
[05:48] You don’t need to do that. 别这么做
[05:51] I’m right here. 我来了
[05:57] Finally. 终于来了
[06:06] It’s ok. Let him through. 没事的 让他过来
[06:14] No sudden moves, Ryan. 别轻举妄动 莱恩
[06:18] One false move, and your little buddy dies. 有任何差错 你的小弟就死定了
[06:21] What the hell are you doing, Ryan? 你他妈在干什么 莱恩
[06:22] Tell me tactical is in place. 战术小队都就位了吧
[06:25] All set. 就位了
[06:25] You get ready to kill those lights. 你准备好灭灯
[06:31] Show’s over. 演出结束
[06:33] What the hell just happened? 这他妈是怎么回事
[06:34] Why can’t I hear them? 为什么听不到他们了
[06:36] All we have is the security feed. 我们只剩下监控摄像头了
[06:37] I’ll try and boost it. 我试试增强音效
[06:43] It’s ok. 没事的
[06:46] She’s ok. 她没事
[06:51] You shouldn’t have done that, Ryan. 你不该这么做的 莱恩
[06:57] Lily’s twins have Claire. 莉莉的双胞胎儿子抓了克莱尔
[06:58] They’re gonna kill her if I don’t take you to them. 如果我不带你去见他们 他们就要杀了她
[07:05] You’re lying. 你在撒谎
[07:09] We got 10 seconds before HRT takes the church. 人质解救队10秒后会突袭教堂
[07:12] You will die, but I can get you out of here, 他们会击毙你 但我可以带你出去
[07:14] and we can save her, 我们可以去救她
[07:16] but you got to drop that gun now. 但你现在得放下枪
[07:20] They’re talking. 他们在说话
[07:20] Jane, I need to hear what they’re saying. 珍 我要听到他们在说什么
[07:23] That’s as clean as I can get it. 我只能调到这么清楚了
[07:27] What kind of trick are you playing here? 你到底在耍什么把戏
[07:29] I sent Emma to get Claire. 我派爱玛去找克莱尔了
[07:30] Well, that didn’t work. 她失败了
[07:32] The twins have her. 双胞胎抓到她了
[07:33] Time’s up, Joe. 时间到了 乔
[07:34] Put down the gun now. 快把枪放下
[07:35] Tell your people to back off. 叫你的人退后
[07:37] I know a way out of here, 我知道离开这里的出路
[07:39] but you got to cooperate. 但你得合作
[07:50] That’s it. That’s the signal. 就是这个 这就是他的信号
[07:51] Cut the power! 切断电源
[07:52] Move in, move in! 突进 突进
[07:57] This way. 这边走
[07:58] City plans show an exit to a restaurant. 市政规划图显示教堂有个通往隔壁餐厅的出口
[08:04] Is this how you planned on getting out? 你就准备这样带我出去
[08:05] – Maybe. – Shouldn’t I have a disguise or something? -也许吧 -我不用伪装一下吗
[08:10] There’s your disguise. 你这样就算伪装了
[08:25] God! 天呐
[08:25] FBI! Coming through! 联调局 让一下
[08:27] This man is wounded. 这个人受伤了
[08:28] Behind us are two of Joe Carroll’s men. 我们后面还有两名乔·卡罗的信徒
[08:31] There’s an exit to the church through the restaurant. 通过这家餐厅 可以进入教堂
[08:32] Check it out. Go! 快去看一下
[08:34] I got you a car, I disabled the GPS. 我给你弄了辆车 并破坏了车上的定位系统
[08:36] You won’t be tracked. Are you sure about this? 这样就没人能追踪到了 你确定要这样做吗
[08:38] I’m not sure about anything. 我什么都不确定
[08:39] Ok. Give me your phone. Here’s a disposable. 好了 你的手机给我 这是一次性手机
[08:40] I programmed the number in there. 我把号码存在里面了
[08:42] We’ll be using one, too. 我们也会用一次性手机
[08:51] Get in. 上车
[08:53] Give me your cuffs. 把手铐给我
[08:59] Hostages are secure. 人质安全
[09:00] All right. Turn on the lights. 好 开灯
[09:04] This is the FBI! Please stay calm. 我们是联调局的人 请保持镇定
[09:06] We will take you out of here as soon as possible. 我们会尽快带大家离开这里
[09:09] Please stay where you are. 请待在原地
[09:13] Where’s Ryan? 莱恩在哪
[09:15] Where’s Weston? 韦斯顿在哪
[09:16] Where’s Joe Carroll? 乔·卡罗在哪
[09:17] Clarke is figuring this out now. You have to go. 克拉克起疑了 你得赶快走
[09:20] Is this strictly necessary, Ryan? 真有必要这样吗 莱恩
[09:21] Absolutely. 绝对有必要
[09:24] Luke texted me the address. It’s on my phone. 卢克发我地址了 在我手机上
[09:26] We’ll follow you as soon as we can get out of here 我们安全离开这里之后
[09:27] without being spotted. 就会跟上你
[09:30] I love you. 我爱你
[09:33] I love you. 我也爱你
[09:35] Let’s go. 走吧
[09:59] I suppose the radio is out of the question, is it? 看来想听广播是没戏了 是吧
[10:05] You could at least talk to me. 你好歹跟我说说话呀
[10:06] It’s rather lonely back here. 在后座好寂寞
[10:13] How’d you survive 8 years on death row, 你在死囚牢房里那8年是怎么过来的
[10:16] confined to a cell with no audience, 被关在一个没有观众的牢房里
[10:17] no one to sing or dance for? 没人看你唱大戏
[10:19] Yeah, it was hideous, pure hell. 是啊 简直是人间地狱
[10:21] Granted, a prison cell is a great motivator, 监狱的确给了我很大的动力
[10:26] but I’ve already escaped twice. 但我已经越狱两次了
[10:27] I’m not entirely convinced I’ve got a third one in me. 我不太肯定我还能越狱第3次
[10:30] Your legacy ends today. 你的传奇止于今日了
[10:33] All I ever wanted was 我只想让我的名字
[10:36] for my name to live forever. 载入史册 永久流传
[10:39] I think I’ve probably… 我或许已经…
[10:42] accomplished that. 实现这一目标了
[10:49] I want you to know something, that– 我希望你知道一点
[10:52] Uh, that when I die, 我死了以后
[10:55] I hope that you and Claire can find a way to be happy. 我希望你和克莱尔能幸福
[11:01] Is that what you want, Joe? 你是这样期望的吗 乔
[11:03] I’ve come round to it actually. 我已经完全想通了
[11:06] I do understand why she loved you. 我很理解她为何会喜欢你
[11:09] Inverted morals aside, 不提我们截然相反的道德面
[11:11] You and I are very much cut from the same cloth. 你和我简直是一模一样的
[11:15] We’re basically the same person. 我们就像是同一个人
[11:32] I disabled the GPS. The FBI won’t be able to track us. 我把定位系统解除了 联调局无法追踪我们
[11:34] Ryan should be out of the city by now. 莱恩现在应该已经出城了
[11:36] We’ll have to clear the checkpoints, 我们肯定得通过各个关卡检验
[11:37] But we shouldn’t be that far behind. 但应该不会落后太多的
[11:38] Hey. Are you ok? 嘿 你还好吧
[11:40] Are you sure you’re up for this? 你确定你可以去吗
[11:43] Because you almost died. 你刚刚差点死了
[11:45] I’m ok. 我没事
[11:49] We should get moving. 我们该走了
[11:50] Clarke’s gonna be looking for us. 克拉克会派人来找我们的
[12:20] Who lives here? 谁住在这里
[12:22] We do. 我们
[12:23] SomeTimes. 有时来
[12:26] Mother gave it to us so we had a playground. 妈妈把这房子给我们当玩乐场
[12:28] We’ve been coming for years. 我们已经来了几年了
[12:30] It came with the 300 acres that surrounds it. 周围有300英亩的空地
[12:33] It’s hidden in her shell corps under so many aliases 房子登记在她的空壳公司名下 用的是化名
[12:35] nobody even knows that mom owns it. 没人知道房子的主人是我妈
[12:38] FYI, there’s nowhere to run. 你要知道 这里无处可逃
[12:40] We’ll just find you, hurt you, 我们会找到你 伤害你
[12:41] So you should probably just rest up. 所以你还是好好休息着吧
[12:43] Uh, rest up for–for what? 休息然后干什么
[12:46] Oh, we’re having a family dinner. 我们要来一场家庭晚宴
[12:48] So much to do. I’ll put the heat on, 好多事要做 我把暖气开上
[12:50] You watch her. 你看好她
[12:55] So how’s this gonna work? 所以接下来事情会怎样
[12:56] You just gonna turn me over to the twins 你要把我交给双胞胎
[12:58] And then they’re gonna kill me? 然后他们会杀了我吗
[13:00] If they don’t, 如果他们不杀
[13:01] I’ll be standing nearby. 我会站在旁边等着动手的
[13:03] I sincerely hope, Ryan, 莱恩 我真诚地希望
[13:06] That–that my death brings you the salvation you yearn for. 我的死亡能够带给你你渴盼已久的救赎
[13:12] Wherever I may be, 不管我在哪儿
[13:14] I’ll be rooting for you. 我都会为你加油的
[13:15] Thanks, Joe. 谢了 乔
[13:17] I’m kind of looking forward to it. 我也很期待那种情况呢
[13:47] I was beginning to wonder whether you were gonna pitch up. 我都开始怀疑你还要不要来了
[13:49] I followed you. 我一路跟着你们
[13:51] I had to wait until you got off the main roads. 我必须等到你们下了主干道才能下手
[13:56] Well, next Time you come to my rescue, 下次你再来救我的时候
[13:59] Perhaps you could avoid nearly bloody killing me! 或许可以避免把我弄得半死
[14:03] Damn that hurts! 真他妈的疼
[14:13] Give me your gun. 把你的枪给我
[14:21] You know, Tim, 话说 蒂姆
[14:23] You really ought to think twice before rescuing me. 你在救我之前真的应该三思一下
[14:33] Come on, old friend. Come on. 加油 老朋友 坚持住
[14:37] It’s not quite over yet. 一切都还没完呢
[14:40] There we are. 好了
[14:42] Come on, big fella. 起来 大块头
[14:48] Damn it. 该死的
[14:57] 30 miles from Layton, 现在距离雷顿30英里
[14:58] and jupiter place isn’t on the map. 地图上无法显示朱皮特地区
[15:02] We’ll find it. 我们会找到的
[15:04] Why aren’t you answering your phone, Ryan? 你怎么不回电话 莱恩
[15:06] Don’t worry. Ryan’s gonna be all right. 别担心 莱恩肯定会没事的
[15:30] Just a little ostentatious, isn’t it? 有点太华丽了 是吧
[15:49] “You are cordially invited to dinner. “你们正式获邀参加晚宴
[15:52] Please come in.” 请进”
[15:54] How very charming. 真有意思
[16:00] Oh, come on, Ryan. 拜托 莱恩
[16:01] I thought we discussed this last night. 我以为我们昨晚已经讨论过这事儿了呢
[16:03] You’re not gonna shoot me. 你不会对我开枪的
[16:04] If you did, what’s gonna become of our Claire? 如果你真开了 我们的克莱尔会有什么后果呢
[16:06] Give me your gun. 把你的枪给我
[16:07] There is no way I’m walking into that house empty-handed. 我是不可能空手走进那间屋子的
[16:10] I saved your life. 我刚刚救了你一命
[16:11] I’d like to think I’ve earned a degree of trust. 我以为我至少赢得了你一点信任呢
[16:18] There. 很好
[16:32] After you. 你先请
[18:11] Welcome, gentlemen. 欢迎二位大驾光临
[18:13] I wanted you to see the room where it all began. 我想让你们看看一切事情起源的屋子
[18:16] This is where Mark and I planned everything. 马克和我就是在这里策划了一切的
[18:19] Mark thought there was no way 马克认为你们是不可能
[18:20] you were getting out of that church, 逃出那家教堂的
[18:22] But I told him “You have to have faith. 但我跟他说 你得有信心才行
[18:24] Ryan Hardy and Joe carroll, they’re badass.” 莱恩·哈迪和乔·卡罗 他们很牛的”
[18:27] Dinner’s soon, so make yourself comfortable, 晚宴很快就要开始了 你们先自便吧
[18:29] Get a drink, 喝杯酒
[18:30] And if you’re worried about Claire, 如果你们很担心克莱尔的话
[18:34] Don’t worry. 别担心
[18:35] She’s with me. 她正跟我在一起
[18:38] No! 不要
[18:44] No! No! 不 不要
[18:48] No! 不
[18:51] No! 不要
[18:57] Wait, wait. 等等 等等
[18:58] Could be a trap. 可能是陷阱
[18:59] No! 不要
[19:00] I really cannot wait to kill these two. 我真的等不及想杀了那两个臭小子
[19:09] Claire! 克莱尔
[19:12] Lift her up. 把她抬起来
[19:17] Ok. I got her. 好了 我扶住了
[19:22] -Are you ok? -yeah. -你没事吧 -没事
[19:23] – Are you sure? – Yeah. -你确定吗 -是的
[19:29] Hello, Claire. 你好 克莱尔
[20:14] Where is she? Where’s Claire? 她在哪儿 克莱尔在哪儿
[20:18] You’re awake. 你们醒了啊
[20:21] Hope you’re hungry. 你们大概饿了吧
[20:22] Sorry it’s not fancier, 抱歉做得不够好
[20:23] but we had no time to prepare. 但我们没时间准备
[20:26] Claire? 克莱尔
[20:27] I’m ok. 我没事
[20:28] Claire looks cute when she’s sleepy. 克莱尔瞌睡的时候很迷人
[20:30] Still, I suppose you both know that. 不过我猜这个你们都知道
[20:35] I’m so glad we could all get together for this dinner. 我很高兴大家能聚到一起吃这顿饭
[20:37] Yeah. Mother always said 是啊 妈妈总是说
[20:39] we should always thrash out our issues over a good meal. 我们应该用一顿大餐解决问题
[20:42] Where’s Emma? 爱玛在哪儿
[20:46] You mean, you don’t know? 你不知道吗
[20:47] Nobody told you. 居然没人告诉你
[20:49] I’m sorry to have to break this to you, Joe. 很遗憾告诉你这个消息 乔
[20:51] Emma’s dead, 爱玛死了
[20:53] and she ain’t coming back. 她不会回来了
[21:01] What did you do to her? 你们对她做了什么
[21:05] Someone’s got some explaining to do. 有人得解释解释了
[21:07] Haven’t they, Claire? 是不是 克莱尔
[21:09] Claire? 克莱尔
[21:16] You got us. 我们在你们手上了
[21:17] Let her go. That was the deal. 放她走 说好了的
[21:18] This is the first course. 这才上第一道菜呢
[21:21] Would you like a drink, Ryan? 想喝一杯吗 莱恩
[21:24] Come on. Tell the truth. 来嘛 说实话
[21:26] Yes or no? 想还是不想
[21:27] No. 不想
[21:28] He’s not supposed to drink. He’s sober. 他不能喝酒 他刚戒酒
[21:31] You may not remember this, but we’ve met before. 你可能不记得了 我们以前见过
[21:32] When we were planning this all out with mother, 我们和妈妈做这些计划时
[21:34] I used to come to your morning meetings and watch you. 我曾经去你的晨会 观察过你
[21:37] I even introduced myself as a newcomer. 我甚至向你自我介绍说我是新人
[21:39] You shook my hand. 你还和我握手
[21:40] Good for you, Ryan. 真好啊 莱恩
[21:41] It takes a lot of courage to face your demons. 敢于面对自己的恶习 需要很大的勇气
[21:44] Nobody’s talking to you. 没人在和你说话
[21:46] I’ll ask again. 我再问一遍
[21:48] Would you like a drink? 想喝一杯吗
[21:54] No. 不想
[22:08] Wait, wait, stop. 等等 等等 住手
[22:09] No, no. 别 别
[22:10] No, no, no! 别 别 住手啊
[22:16] That was tense. 千钧一发啊
[22:17] See how this works? 你明白了吗
[22:19] 6 chambers, 1 bullet. 6个弹膛 1颗子弹
[22:20] You lie, I pull the trigger. 你撒谎 我就扣扳机
[22:22] Would you like a drink? 想喝一杯吗
[22:23] Yes. 想
[22:35] All right. Yeah. 就是这样 好
[22:46] It’s good vodka. 上好的伏特加
[22:52] We’ll go in on foot, look for security, surveillance. 我们步行进去 当心监控摄像头
[22:55] Come in from the west. 从西边进入
[22:56] Looks like quite a hike. 看起来得走很远
[22:59] Are you good with this? 你还行吗
[23:00] Yeah, I’m good. 我行的
[23:15] Do you know how much you hurt my mother, Joe? 你知道你伤害妈妈有多深吗 乔
[23:18] She exposed her true self to you. 她向你展示了真实的自己
[23:20] She sacrificed everything, 她牺牲了一切
[23:22] and you just threw her aside. 而你却抛弃她
[23:24] It was a misunderstanding. 那是个误会
[23:27] Wait, wait. 等等 等等
[23:28] No, no, no! Joe! 别 别 别 乔
[23:30] Do you know how much you hurt her? 你知道你伤她有多深吗
[23:32] Yes or no? 知道还是不知道
[23:32] Yes. 知道
[23:34] Luke, now you and I, 卢克 你和我
[23:36] Mark, we’re the same. 还有马克 我们都一样
[23:38] We have the same predilections. 我们有同样的嗜好
[23:40] Let me make this right. 给我一个改正的机会
[23:42] Let me be the father figure to you that 让我成为你们父亲般的长者
[23:44] Lily always wanted me to be. 莉莉一直希望我这样
[23:46] Too late. 太迟了
[23:47] No, no, stop! 别 住手
[23:48] We don’t need you. 我们不需要你
[23:50] Mother left us well provided for. 妈妈为我们留下了优渥的条件
[23:51] And why would we want you? 我们为什么需要你
[23:53] You’re a failure. 你是个失败者
[23:55] Writer–fail; cult leader–fail; 做作家失败 做邪教领袖也失败
[23:57] and that big finale in the church–epic fail! 教堂的最后一出 大失败
[24:01] You should have stayed dead. 你该一直伪装死亡的
[24:05] What do you want me to do? 你们要我做什么
[24:07] Apologize for hurting our mother. 为伤害了我们母亲道歉
[24:10] Or roll the dice and see if Claire 或者碰运气 看看克莱尔
[24:11] gets a bullet in the brain! Your choice! 脑袋会不会吃颗子弹 你选
[24:13] No, no, no! 不要 不要
[24:14] Shut up, Ryan. You’re next. 闭嘴 莱恩 你是下一个
[24:15] Let’s hear it, Joe. 说出来让我们听到 乔
[24:16] Say it, say it. 说 说吧
[24:18] Say it, say it! 说啊 说啊
[24:19] No! 不要
[24:22] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[24:22] What?! 什么
[24:23] I can’t hear you! 我听不到
[24:26] I am very sorry 我非常抱歉
[24:28] that I hurt your mother. 伤害了你们的母亲
[24:32] I’m a deeply flawed individual, and… 我是个有严重缺陷的人
[24:39] and not worthy of such a woman. 配不上这样的女人
[24:44] I don’t think it was very sincere, 我觉得这不够诚恳
[24:46] and you know mother. She was a strict disciplinarian. 而且你了解妈妈 她是个严格的纪律执行者
[24:48] She firmly believed that the punishment should fit the crime. 她坚定地相信 应该罪罚相当
[24:51] Which is why we sentence you to a slow death. 所以我们判你一个漫长的死亡
[24:54] We’re gonna dismember you, 我们会把你肢解
[24:56] We’re gonna slice you up into tinier and tinier bits 把你切成越来越小的小块
[24:59] until there’s nothing left. 直到什么都没留下
[25:00] Should take about 18 months. 大概会花18个月
[25:02] Oh, boys, boys. 孩子们 孩子们
[25:04] Mark wants to start with ripping your tongue out, 马克想先把你的舌头扯掉
[25:06] but I really want to hear you beg. 不过我真是很想听你求饶
[25:09] It’ll be fun. 肯定很有意思
[25:11] So, Ryan… 好了 莱恩
[25:13] Back to you. 轮到你了
[25:25] You killed our mother. 你杀了我们的妈妈
[25:26] You were judge and jury. 你又当法官又当陪审员
[25:28] You executed her in cold blood–yes or no? 你残忍地杀害了她 对不对
[25:32] Yeah, I did. 是 没错
[25:35] Now let her go 放她走吧
[25:36] and give me my punishment. 你们惩罚我吧
[25:37] That’s not how this game works. 这个游戏不是这么玩的
[25:39] This is our dinner! 这里我们说了算
[25:40] We were so wrong about you. 我们真是看错你了
[25:42] You were supposed to be the good guy, the hero. 你应该是个好人 是英雄
[25:45] You can’t just go around playing vigilante. 怎么能随便动用私刑呢
[25:47] It’s against the law. 那是犯法的
[25:47] You had no right to kill our mother! 你没有权利杀死我们的妈妈
[25:50] Oh. Exactly. 就是啊
[25:52] Do you have any idea how many people Ryan has killed? 你们知道莱恩都杀了多少人了吗
[25:55] Far more than me, and that’s just the simple truth. 比我杀的人多多了 真的
[25:58] Shut up. 闭嘴
[26:00] It’s the height of irony. 太讽刺了
[26:02] You’ve become the man you hate. 你变成了你憎恨的那种人
[26:04] You’re no better than the killers you hunt. 你不比你追查的那些杀人犯好到哪里去
[26:06] Yes. Heh. He even has a cult of his own vigilante followers. 对啊 他还有一帮跟随他替天行道的信徒呢
[26:10] Take that Mike Weston. 比如那个麦克·韦斯顿
[26:11] He’s a violent little runt– 那个暴虐成性的小畜生
[26:14] He’s got a good point, Ryan. 他说的很有道理 莱恩
[26:16] Mike nearly killed me. 我差点死在麦克手里
[26:17] Whose fault’s that? 那要怪谁呢
[26:18] He was following your example. 他是在学你的样
[26:19] You corrupted him, Ryan! 你把他带坏了 莱恩
[26:20] Yes. He’s even infected that lovely niece of his–Max! 没错 他还影响了他那个漂亮的侄女麦克丝
[26:24] Ruined her career, that’s for sur– 反正她的事业肯定是毁他手里了
[26:27] So sorry. Won’t happen again. 抱歉 不会有下次了
[26:28] You are supposed to be the good guy, right? 你不是应该做个好人吗
[26:32] I’m not good. 我不是好人
[26:35] I know that. 我很清楚
[26:36] Oh, finally. He admits it. 他终于承认了
[26:40] What happened to you? 你是怎么了
[26:41] Well, he gave in to that most base of human emotions– revenge– 他向最基本的人类情感屈服了 就是仇恨
[26:47] Just like you boys. 就跟你们一样
[26:50] What? 什么
[26:54] I–I know your secret. 我知道你的秘密
[26:56] Yes, Ryan, do you remember? Should I tell them? 真的 莱恩 还记得吗 要跟他们说吗
[26:58] You finally have something interesting to add? 你总算有点精彩的话可以说了
[26:59] Talk. 快说
[27:00] Well, when Ryan was 17, 莱恩17岁的时候
[27:04] his father was killed, 他父亲被杀了
[27:07] and Ryan, ever the detective, 而莱恩 天生就是侦探
[27:09] tracked down the perpetrator 追查到了凶手
[27:12] and murdered him, 然后把他杀了
[27:15] and he’s been seeking redemption ever since, 从那以后他就一直在寻找救赎
[27:18] which is probably why he’s so fixated on me. 可能就因为这样他才紧盯我不放
[27:21] Is that true? 是真的吗
[27:29] Yeah, it is. 是的 是真的
[27:34] Tell me more. 详细说说
[27:43] Why do you need redemption? 你为什么需要救赎
[27:45] I–I need to be forgiven, 我需要被宽恕
[27:50] but you can’t be forgiven, not for that. 可是做了那种事 不可能被宽恕
[27:53] It’s always there. Never goes away. 深刻在记忆里 无法磨灭
[27:55] Who will forgive me? 谁会宽恕我
[27:56] God. God forgives. 上帝 上帝会宽恕你
[27:57] There is no god! 上帝根本不存在
[27:58] You must forgive yourself. 你必须宽恕你自己
[27:59] I a not… the good guy. 我不是个好人
[28:02] But you try to be. 可你想成为好人啊
[28:03] And I fail! 可我失败了
[28:04] Ryan. 莱恩
[28:25] You’re a remarkable man. 你是个不同寻常的人
[28:29] We’re gonna let you live. 我们会让你保住小命的
[28:30] But you still need to be punished, 不过活罪难逃
[28:33] so we’re gonna kill Max and Mike, 所以我们要杀了麦克丝和麦克
[28:37] and you’re gonna have to suffer knowing 让你一想到是你害死了他们
[28:39] that they all died because of you. 就备受煎熬
[28:41] It’s fitting, isn’t it? 很合适 对吧
[28:43] And I’m gonna start by killing Claire. 我要先从克莱尔下手
[28:45] No, no! Please! Stop! 不要 不要 求你了 住手
[28:47] I’m gonna blow her brains out right in front of you! 我要在你面前打爆她的头
[28:49] No! 不要
[29:02] Go for Ryan. 去帮莱恩
[29:05] We hit Luke. He can’t be far. 我们打中了卢克 他跑不远的
[29:09] Here. Take the gun. 给 拿着枪
[30:06] You must really want me dead. 你一定很想我死吧
[30:10] You killed my father. 你杀了我父亲
[30:13] I didn’t think twice about shooting your mother. 我杀你母亲的时候想都没想
[30:18] No. No. Ryan killed my mother. 不 不对 是莱恩杀了我妈
[30:20] That’s not true. 不对
[30:23] I did without blinking. 我杀她的时候眼都没眨
[30:29] He did it! 是他干的
[30:30] He did it, Luke! 是他干的 卢克
[30:32] He killed mom! 他杀了妈妈
[31:06] Mike! 麦克
[31:08] Mike. 麦克
[31:10] Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike. 麦克 麦克 麦克 麦克 麦克
[31:13] Mike. 麦克
[31:15] You’re ok. Come on. Mike? 你没事吧 醒醒 麦克
[31:21] Oh, god. 天呐
[31:38] Oh, Claire. 克莱尔
[31:46] I missed you. 我想你
[31:47] Joe, let go, let go of me. 乔 放手 放开我
[31:49] I’ve never been able to do that, have I? 我就是做不到啊
[31:54] Do–do you know what you mean to me? 你知道你对我来说有多重要吗
[31:56] When–when I thought you’d died– 当我以为你死了时
[31:59] Yeah, because of you! 对 都是你害的
[32:01] Yes, yes. Because of me. 是的是的 因为我
[32:04] We were both dead, 我们都死过一次
[32:06] But now we’re– we’re not. 但现在我们 我们又活了
[32:08] Don’t you see? There is an extraordinary symmetry in that? 你没看出来吗 我们真是无比默契
[32:13] Don’t you see? 你还不明白吗
[32:15] We belong together. 我们命中注定在一起
[32:18] I’d rather be dead. 我宁愿死了算了
[32:20] I–I understand, but before anyone else dies, 我 我理解 但在有人死之前
[32:25] this might well be the last Time 这也许是我最后一次
[32:26] I see you face to face. 这样面对面看着你
[32:29] That’s what I wanted to say. 这就是我想说的
[32:32] I am…sorry. 我很…抱歉
[32:36] No. 不
[32:36] Yes. I am so terribly sorry 是的 我为我自己
[32:40] for everything I’ve ever done to you 对你所做的一切
[32:42] and everything I have ever done to our little boy. 以及对我们的小儿子所做的一切 深感歉意
[32:49] You must tell him that, Claire. 你一定要把这话告诉他 克莱尔
[32:52] No. 不
[32:53] Forgive me. 原谅我
[32:54] No. 不
[32:55] No, Joe. I will never forgive you. 不 乔 我不会原谅你
[32:57] I will never, ever forgive you. No. 我永远不会原谅你 不可能
[32:59] – Please forgive me. – No! -请原谅我 -不
[33:00] Forgive me! 原谅我
[33:01] No! 不
[33:17] Do it! 动手吧
[33:20] Do it! 动手啊
[33:23] Do it, Ryan. 开枪啊 莱恩
[33:28] Do it. 开枪吧
[33:37] Do it, Ryan. 开枪吧 莱恩
[33:48] Do it. 快开枪
[34:13] Call Clarke. 给克拉克打电话
[34:17] Arrest him. 逮捕他
[34:35] You should have included me. 你当时应该告诉我的
[34:37] They had Claire, they threatened to kill her 他们劫持了克莱尔 并威胁说如果我带人来
[34:38] if I brought anyone with me. 他们就会杀了她
[34:40] Anything on Mark? 马克有线索了吗
[34:41] Yeah. We’re canvassing the surround area now, 有 我们正在搜查周围地区
[34:42] but there’s no sign of Luke’s dead body anywhere either. 但到处都没有发现卢克的尸体
[34:48] Luke is dead, Lily’s dead. 卢克死了 莉莉死了
[34:51] So is the rest of their family. 他们家族的其他人也都死了
[34:54] We’ll find Mark. 我们会找到马克的
[35:29] Ryan. 莱恩
[35:31] Why didn’t you kill him? 你为什么不杀了他
[35:35] Because this needs to end, Mike. 因为这一切该结束了 麦克
[35:57] You ok? 你还好吗
[35:57] Yeah. I think so, yeah. 还好 我想是吧 没事
[36:01] You did the right thing. 你做得对
[36:03] You know that, right? 你知道的 对吧
[36:07] I was thinking I could, uh, go home, 我正考虑回家去
[36:11] pack a bag, come back with you, 收拾行李 跟你一起回去
[36:14] spend some Time with you and Joey. 跟你和乔伊多待在一起
[36:16] Ryan. 莱恩
[36:19] I think we both know that that’s– 我想我们都知道那是
[36:21] that’s not gonna work. 那是行不通的
[36:25] Why not? 为什么不行
[36:28] We have a chance now. 我们现在就有机会了啊
[36:30] Joe’s gone, this is over, 乔被逮捕了 这一切都结束了
[36:31] You and I can finally– 你和我终于可以
[36:32] He’s always gonna be there, Ryan. 他永远都在那里啊 莱恩
[36:34] Claire. 克莱尔
[36:34] This is what we’re gonna do. 我们应该这样
[36:37] I’m gonna go see my son, 我要去找我儿子
[36:38] and I’m gonna stop looking over my shoulder all the time, 我不会再战战兢兢地过日子了
[36:41] And I’m gonna tell Joey that–that we can 我要告诉乔伊 我们
[36:44] actually have a life now 终于可以过上正常生活了
[36:46] and maybe even someday enjoy it, 甚至某一天还能享受生活
[36:47] and you’re gonna do the same thing. 而你也一样
[36:49] Why can’t we do that together? 我们为什么不能一起
[36:50] Because I’m your past. 因为我是你的过去
[36:53] Ryan, you deserve a future, 莱恩 你该拥有美好的未来
[36:54] we both do. 我们都该如此
[36:58] But I love you. 但我爱你
[37:02] And, uh, I love you, 我也爱你
[37:06] But this is the way it has to be. 但只能这样
[37:13] Go build a future for yourself, Ryan, 去建立你自己的未来吧 莱恩
[37:15] Whatever that is. 无论是什么样的未来
[37:59] I wouldn’t have done what Ryan did. 要换做我 我肯定不会像莱恩那样
[38:00] I would have shot him. 我会直接开枪杀了他
[38:01] No, you wouldn’t, not now. 不 你不会的 现在不会的
[38:06] I’m not as good as you think I am. 我不像你想象的那样好
[38:08] I never thought you were perfect. 我从不觉得你完美
[38:26] Finally. 终于啊
[38:51] You should have killed me, Ryan. 你就应该杀了我 莱恩
[38:53] No, I’m good. 不 不用
[38:54] Choosing to save your own soul instead, huh? 选择救赎你的灵魂吗
[38:59] Well, I hope it goes well. 我希望你取得好结果
[39:00] I’ll let you know. 我会告诉你的
[39:01] Will you? 是吗
[39:03] Please. Visit me. 拜托了 去探望我吧
[39:07] No. You won’t be seeing me anymore, Joe. 不 你再也不会见到我了 乔
[39:12] I would never give you that. 我不会给你那个机会的
[39:14] You’re gonna die in prison, 你会死在牢里
[39:17] and as you wither away in there, 随着你在那里一天天枯萎老去
[39:20] you’re gonna be fading from my memory every day 你会从我的记忆里一天天
[39:25] a little bit more 逐渐消失
[39:27] because I’ll be making new memories 因为我要在没有你的新生活中
[39:30] from a new life that doesn’t include you. 创造新记忆
[39:37] Well, good luck with that. 那么祝你好运吧
[39:43] Let’s go. 走吧
[41:50] You’re a dead man, Ryan Hardy. 你死定了 莱恩·哈迪
[42:44] Thank you for coming. 谢谢你能来
[42:45] I didn’t know who else to call. 我不知道还能打给谁
杀手信徒

文章导航

Previous Post: 杀手信徒(The Following)第2季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 杀手信徒(The Following)第3季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

杀手信徒(The Following)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号