时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Did you know that up to 300 serial killers | 你知道吗 每一天都有 |
[00:04] | are active on any given day? | 多达300名连环杀手在行动 |
[00:07] | I like to think of them as my friends. | 我倾向于视他们为朋友 |
[00:10] | Serial killer Joe Carroll’s life came to an end early this morning… | 连环杀手乔·卡罗的生命 终结于今日早晨… |
[00:16] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[00:18] | Resurrection! | 重生 |
[00:19] | Joe Carroll lives. | 乔·卡罗永生 |
[00:22] | This new cult… | 那群新的邪教徒 |
[00:23] | Drive, dear. | 开车 亲爱的 |
[00:24] | Yes, mother. | 遵命 母亲 |
[00:25] | They will kill you. | 他们会杀了你的 |
[00:26] | Probably. | 是很可能 |
[00:28] | You have a family–me. | 你还有家人 就是我 |
[00:29] | If something happened to you, | 如果你出了事 |
[00:31] | that would end me. | 那我这辈子也完了 |
[00:33] | Joe faked his death, started again. | 乔伪造了自己的死亡 重新开始 |
[00:35] | How does Lily Gray fit into all this? | 那莉莉·格雷又是怎么参与进来的 |
[00:37] | She’s the female version of Joe. | 她就像女性版的乔 |
[00:38] | You take from me, I take from you. | 你抢走了属于我的东西 我就抢走属于你的东西 |
[00:40] | That’s my dad’s house. | 那是我爸家 |
[00:43] | Mike! Don’t do this. | 麦克 别这么做 |
[00:47] | They’re all gonna pay. | 他们都得偿命 |
[00:49] | You’ve become the man you hate. | 你变成了你憎恨的那种人 |
[00:52] | Do it! | 动手吧 |
[00:53] | Arrest him. | 逮捕他 |
[00:56] | After all this is over, | 这一切都结束以后 |
[00:58] | you and me, we’re gonna go have a life. | 你和我 我们会过上正常生活 |
[01:02] | Kiss her! | 吻她 |
[01:28] | Gina looks so beautiful. | 吉娜看起来美极了 |
[01:31] | I mean, I usually hate weddings, but this one is– | 我通常很讨厌婚礼的 但这次… |
[01:33] | No. It’s special. | 是啊 很特别 |
[01:36] | Two o’clock. | 瞧两点钟方向 |
[01:38] | There’s a hottie by the bar, and she’s checking you out. | 吧台边有位美女 正在打量你 |
[01:40] | -No. Come on. -Yes. | -不是吧 -就是的 |
[01:42] | – Really? – Definitely. | -真的吗 -肯定是 |
[01:44] | Here goes nothing. | 肯定没好结果 |
[01:53] | So friend of the bride or friend of the other bride? | 你是新娘的朋友 还是另一位新娘的朋友 |
[01:57] | How long did you work on that line? | 你想这句梗想了多久 |
[01:59] | Not good enough? | 不够好吗 |
[02:00] | It was a little underwhelming, to be honest. | 实话说 有一点平淡啦 |
[02:02] | This is not at all how I expected this to go. | 我期待的结果可不是这样的 |
[02:06] | You want to try again? | 你想再试一次吗 |
[02:08] | How about this? | 不如这样吧 |
[02:18] | Better? | 好些吗 |
[02:20] | Yeah. That works. | 是啊 奏效了 |
[02:23] | Wow! You’re beautiful. | 哇 你真美 |
[02:28] | -Ryan. -What? | -莱恩 -什么 |
[02:29] | I love this song. | 我爱这首歌 |
[02:30] | No. Uh-huh. No. | 不 不不 |
[02:31] | – I don’t dance. – Yes, you do | -我不跳舞的 -你要跳 |
[02:33] | I don’t dance. Gwen, I don’t. | 我不跳舞的 格温 不 |
[03:25] | Hey come here. | 过来 |
[03:27] | Mike! | 麦克 |
[03:31] | I didn’t know if you were gonna make it. | 我之前都不知道你能不能赶过来呢 |
[03:32] | I almost didn’t I came right from the airport. | 我从机场直接过来的 |
[03:35] | Ah. This is Gwen. | 对了 这是格温 |
[03:36] | Mike, Gwen. | 麦克 格温 |
[03:38] | He talks about you all the time. | 他经常说起你 |
[03:40] | Ok. Hi. | 好吧 你好 |
[03:43] | You’re responsible for the big grin on this guy’s face. | 就是因为你 这家伙才一直笑得合不拢嘴吧 |
[03:44] | Mike. | 麦克 |
[03:49] | You look great. | 你看上去真美 |
[03:50] | Thanks. Uh, this is– this is Tom Reyes. | 谢谢 这位是汤姆·赖耶斯 |
[03:54] | Mike Weston | 我是麦克·韦斯顿 |
[03:55] | You’re just back from the field? | 你是刚执外勤回来吗 |
[03:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:59] | Uh, Tom works for our hostage rescue team in New York. | 汤姆在我们的 纽约人质救援小组工作 |
[04:03] | “Our.” So it’s true. You joined the bureau. | “我们的” 所以你真的加入联调局了 |
[04:06] | I’ve got about a month on the job. | 我刚进去一个月左右 |
[04:11] | You look thirsty. Do you want a drink? | 你看起来挺渴的 想喝一杯吗 |
[04:12] | -Yeah, yeah. Let’s go. -Come on. | -好的 走吧 -来吧 |
[04:15] | Lead the way. | 带路 |
[04:21] | Careful. | 小心 |
[04:22] | Oh, yeah. That was definitely my fault. | 不好意思 那绝对是我的错 |
[04:24] | Look at her. She’s been through hell. | 看看她 经历过地狱般的苦难 |
[04:25] | She deserves a little joy, huh? | 她应该快乐点 不是吗 |
[04:27] | Yeah. I think we all deserve some peace. | 是啊 我觉得我们都需要些安宁 |
[04:29] | Amen to that. I know I’ll feel a whole lot better | 说得好 等他们把乔·卡罗给解决了 |
[04:31] | when they finally put Joe Carroll out of his misery. | 我肯定会感觉更好的 |
[04:33] | Less than a month, man. | 还有不到一个月 伙计 |
[04:34] | Well, here’s to all the questions and second guessing dying along with him. | 敬所有的问题和猜疑与他一起埋葬 |
[04:38] | Salud. | 干杯 |
[04:40] | It would appear that the FBI allowed Mr. Hardy | 看来是联邦调查局允许哈迪先生 |
[04:42] | to conduct his own lawless reign of terror to find Joe Carroll. | 用自己的非法残暴手段去追捕乔·卡罗 |
[04:46] | That couldn’t be further from the truth, congressman. | 此话与事实相差甚远 议员先生 |
[04:48] | You have anything you’d like add, agent Hardy? | 你有什么要补充的吗 哈迪探员 |
[04:58] | Nope. | 没有 |
[05:01] | While we’re appreciative of the work you’ve done | 尽管我们很感谢你在追捕乔·卡罗的过程中 |
[05:03] | in apprehending Joe Carroll, | 所付出的努力 |
[05:05] | I don’t think we can in good conscience | 但我认为我们不能大发善心 |
[05:07] | simply ignore your methods | 忽略你破案的方法 |
[05:09] | and the many lives lost. | 和那些逝去的生命 |
[05:12] | That said, at this time, our investigation | 即便如此 现下 我们的调查 |
[05:15] | has found no substantive evidence of criminal wrongdoing. | 并未发现任何违法行为的确凿证据 |
[05:36] | Sorry I can’t stay late. | 抱歉我不能玩得太晚 |
[05:37] | I have the early shift in the ER tomorrow. | 我明天要在急诊室值早班 |
[05:39] | Stay at my place. | 晚上住我家 |
[05:40] | It’s close to the hospital. | 离医院更近 |
[05:41] | Again? | 又过夜吗 |
[05:42] | Yeah. Why not? | 是啊 有何不可 |
[05:43] | So you’re saying you like having me around? | 所以你的意思是 你喜欢我一直陪着你 |
[05:45] | Uh, yeah. I think you know that. | 是吧 我觉得你心里清楚 |
[05:46] | Because my lease is up at the end of the month. | 因为月底 我租的房子就到期了 |
[05:50] | I see what you did there. | 我明白你的小把戏了 |
[05:52] | You said we’d talk about it. | 你说过会跟我谈这个问题的 |
[05:53] | And we will, but right now, cake! | 我们会的 但现在该吃蛋糕了 |
[05:56] | Must have cake. | 不吃蛋糕可不行 |
[05:57] | Ryan, you coward. | 莱恩 你个胆小鬼 |
[06:06] | I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:08] | I didn’t mean to frighten you. | 我不是有意吓你的 |
[06:11] | It’s ok. | 没事 |
[06:12] | Was that Ryan Hardy you were talking to? | 刚才跟你说话的人是莱恩·哈迪吗 |
[06:15] | Yeah. Do you know him? | 是的 你认识他吗 |
[06:18] | Just from the news. | 在新闻里看到过 |
[06:21] | I should really get back inside. | 我得进去了 |
[06:23] | He’s the guy who caught joe carroll, right? | 就是他抓住了乔·卡罗 对吗 |
[06:28] | Yeah, that’s right. | 对 没错 |
[06:32] | People are calling him a hero. | 大家都说他是英雄 |
[06:34] | The toasts are starting. Excuse me. | 要开始致辞了 失陪 |
[06:36] | Make a toast. Go ahead, Ryan. | 快致辞 开始吧 莱恩 |
[06:38] | Whenever you’re ready. Just fire away. | 只要你准备好了 就开始吧 |
[06:43] | When you meet the right girl, you just know. | 当你碰到命中注定的人时 立刻就能感应到 |
[06:48] | And may–maybe you’re not even looking, | 有可能你根本没刻意寻找 |
[06:51] | and then suddenly, there she is, | 然后突然间 她就出现在你眼前 |
[06:54] | and she’s such a perfect fit, | 她跟你是如此般配 |
[06:56] | you can’t deny it, | 让你根本无法否认 |
[06:57] | and you got to– you got to give her a place in your heart, | 然后你 你在心里为她留出一个地方 |
[07:02] | a place that you didn’t even think existed anymore, | 以前你甚至都不知道这个地方的存在 |
[07:06] | and then everything changes, | 然后一切就都变得不一样了 |
[07:09] | and where there was hurt, | 有伤害的地方 |
[07:13] | there’s comfort. | 就有慰藉 |
[07:15] | Where there was dark, | 黑暗的地方 |
[07:17] | there’s light. | 就必有光明 |
[07:19] | If you find that kind of love, | 如果你找到那种爱情 |
[07:22] | you got to hang on, man. | 一定要抓牢了 伙计 |
[07:23] | – Amen to that. – You don’t let go. | -说得好 -绝对不要放手 |
[07:26] | You don’t let go. | 绝不放手 |
[07:28] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[07:30] | Liar! | 骗子 |
[07:35] | You killed my daughter! | 你杀了我女儿 |
[07:36] | She was at the Korban compound! | 她当时在科尔宾营地 |
[07:38] | You shot her in cold blood! | 你冷血地枪杀了她 |
[07:42] | She did not deserve that! | 她罪不至死 |
[07:44] | – She was 19. – Sir. | -那时她才19岁 -先生 |
[07:46] | Sherry–Sherry was such a beautiful girl. | 雪莉 雪莉是那么可爱的一个小女孩 |
[07:51] | She just lost her way. | 她只是迷失了自己 |
[07:59] | You’re a murderer. | 你这个杀人犯 |
[08:02] | You and Joe Carroll should be sharing a cell on death row. | 你和乔·卡罗应该一起下地狱 |
[08:07] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[08:09] | Let him go. | 放开他 |
[08:11] | – Are you sure? – It’s all right. Let him go. | -你确定吗 -没事 放开他吧 |
[08:50] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[08:53] | Sleep ok? | 睡得好吗 |
[08:54] | Yeah. You? | 挺好的 你呢 |
[08:56] | Your FBI buddies sure know how to throw a wedding. | 你那帮联调局兄弟们还真会办婚礼啊 |
[09:00] | – I got to say I didn’t see that coming. – Yeah. | -我得承认我可没料到那一幕 -是啊 |
[09:12] | Ryan, that man’s grief was heartbreaking, | 莱恩 那个人的遭遇确实很让人心痛 |
[09:16] | But you can’t blame yourself for his daughter’s death. | 但你不能把他女儿的死归罪到自己身上 |
[09:18] | You were doing your job. | 你当时只是在执行任务而已 |
[09:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:23] | How many more people would Joe Carroll have killed | 如果你没有阻止乔·卡罗 |
[09:25] | if you hadn’t stopped him? | 他还会害死多少人啊 |
[09:26] | But so many lost their lives, you know, | 但很多人因此案而死 |
[09:29] | and it’s easy to see them as just an extension of Joe, | 而且他们就被简单归类为乔的信徒 |
[09:32] | but I don’t even recognize that name–Sherry. | 我甚至都没听过那个名字 雪莉 |
[09:36] | The more I really think about it, | 我越仔细地想就越发现 |
[09:38] | there’s only a handful of names that I do remember. | 我只能记起为数不多的几个名字 |
[09:40] | Joe Carroll turned those people into killers. | 乔·卡罗把那些人转变成了杀手 |
[09:43] | But their lives, their families should still matter. | 但他们的生命和家人仍很重要 |
[09:48] | And they do. | 确实很重要 |
[09:50] | Then why don’t I remember their names? | 那为什么我记不起他们的名字呢 |
[09:58] | Hopkins, track down a file for me, will you? | 霍普金斯 帮我查一份档案 好吗 |
[10:01] | Deceased Korban member named sherry, last name unknown. | 已去世的科尔宾成员 名叫雪莉 姓未知 |
[10:04] | I’ll see what I can find. | 我尽力去办 |
[10:05] | All right. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[10:10] | Mendez. | 曼德斯 |
[10:12] | How’s Dawn holding up? | 唐恩怎么样 |
[10:14] | Wasn’t how we dreamed our wedding reception would end, | 虽说婚礼的结尾并非如我们梦想的那般美妙 |
[10:16] | but she’s hanging in there. | 但她没什么事 |
[10:18] | Make it up to her on your honeymoon? | 准备在蜜月时弥补她吗 |
[10:20] | Which I had to postpone till after Joe Carroll’s execution. | 只能推到乔·卡罗被处决之后了 |
[10:23] | So she’s just loving being married to the FBI. | 所以说她爱死了嫁给一个联调局探员 |
[10:25] | Pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[10:27] | For the past 9 months, | 过去九个月 |
[10:28] | I’ve been following up on rumors of | 我一直在跟进有关 |
[10:29] | Mark Gray sightings in Europe and South America. | 马克·格雷出现在欧洲和南美的传闻 |
[10:31] | I do believe I’ve isolated and frozen most | 我认为格雷大部分的资产 |
[10:33] | of the considerable Gray fortune. | 都已经被我分离冻结了 |
[10:34] | I feel confident that following through with this protocol | 我相信 照着这个方法做下去 |
[10:37] | will eventually force Gray into the open. | 格雷最终会出现在我们的视线中 |
[10:38] | Thank you, Agent Weston. | 谢谢 韦斯顿探员 |
[10:41] | Carroll’s execution’s set for the end of this month. | 卡罗的处决已经定在本月底 |
[10:44] | We all need to be on the lookout for any suspicious activity. | 我们要排查任何可疑行为 |
[10:47] | We believe we’ve eliminated his network of followers, | 我们认为 他的大部分信徒已被一网打尽 |
[10:49] | but as you all know, we could never be absolutely sure. | 但大家都明白 我们没办法百分百确定 |
[10:52] | Carroll himself is not a threat. | 卡罗本身倒不是威胁 |
[10:53] | Since his recapture, | 自从他再次被抓回来 |
[10:54] | he’s been under 24-hour lockdown | 他被关在地点不明的联邦监狱中 |
[10:56] | in an undisclosed federal facility. | 处于全天候监管之下 |
[10:58] | I’ve been monitoring the web. | 我一直在监察网络 |
[10:59] | There’s a lot of chatter | 上面有很多狂言妄语 |
[11:00] | but no confirmed threats to public safety. | 但并没有针对公共安全的确定威胁 |
[11:02] | Stay on that. | 继续跟进 |
[11:03] | I need you all to be vigilant. | 我需要你们都保持警惕 |
[11:05] | A new threat could expose itself at any moment. | 新的威胁任何时候都有可能出现 |
[11:20] | Her. | 就她 |
[11:31] | I’m Natalie, | 我叫娜塔莉 |
[11:33] | and that’s my husband Kenny. | 那位是我丈夫肯尼 |
[11:36] | It’s our second wedding anniversary. | 今天是我们结婚两周年纪念日 |
[11:37] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你们 |
[11:39] | The first year’s the hardest. | 第一年总是最难熬的 |
[11:40] | Tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 |
[11:42] | Anyway, my husband thinks you’re stunning. | 总之 我丈夫觉得你很美 |
[11:47] | That’s sweet. | 真贴心 |
[11:48] | So would it be wrong if I asked if you were working? | 你介意我问一下 你是不是在”工作”吗 |
[11:53] | I’d be happy to make your anniversary something to remember | 我很乐意让你们的纪念日变得难忘 |
[11:56] | just so long as you know couples cost a little bit more. | 不过你要知道 夫妻的话费用稍高些 |
[12:07] | Hold on, hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[12:09] | Hold on, Kenny. | 等等 肯尼 |
[12:10] | This has to be fun for both of you. | 你们夫妻二人都得参与其中才行 |
[12:19] | No, no, no. | 不 不行 |
[12:20] | Stay where you are. | 你别动 |
[12:23] | Enjoy the anticipation. | 好好享受期待吧 |
[12:38] | Make it nice and tight. | 绑好了 |
[12:59] | What the hell was that? | 那他妈是什么声音 |
[13:05] | Kenny, I-I think it’s coming from the closet. | 肯尼 我觉得声音是从衣柜里传来的 |
[13:26] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不要 |
[13:46] | You started without me, Daisy? | 你不等我就开始了吗 黛西 |
[13:54] | Don’t pout, Kyle. | 别生气 凯尔 |
[13:55] | I was just getting my engine started. | 我只是做做热身而已 |
[13:57] | You know the best is yet to come. | 你知道最精彩的部分还没开始呢 |
[14:04] | They were on their second wedding anniversary. | 今天是他们的结婚两周年纪念日 |
[14:06] | Oh, sweet. | 太棒了 |
[14:08] | What do I call you? | 我要怎么称呼你 |
[14:10] | Natalie. | 娜塔莉 |
[14:12] | And what’s my name? | 我的名字是什么 |
[14:13] | Kenny, | 肯尼 |
[14:15] | and you’re kind of aggro. | 你有点暴力倾向 |
[14:21] | It’s good to have you back, Mike. | 你能回来真好 麦克 |
[14:22] | Doesn’t seem like I’ve been missed around here. | 看起来可没人想我 |
[14:24] | Well, you have. I’ve missed you. | 有人想你 我很想你 |
[14:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:27] | Hey. Gwen, she seems great. | 对了 格温 似乎是个不错的人 |
[14:29] | How long have you two been together? | 你们在一起多久了 |
[14:30] | About 6 months. | 大概半年吧 |
[14:32] | Honestly, I haven’t felt like this in a really long time. | 说实话 我很久没这种感觉了 |
[14:37] | And Joe? | 乔呢 |
[14:40] | You been to see him? | 你去探视过他吗 |
[14:41] | Nope. I’ve moved on. | 没有 我已经释怀了 |
[14:45] | You will, too, | 你也会的 |
[14:46] | as soon as we catch Mark. | 等我们抓住马克就行 |
[14:50] | Who knows? Maybe you’ll take my job. | 谁知道呢 说不定你会接我的班 |
[14:52] | What, are you leaving us? | 你要走了吗 |
[14:53] | When it’s time. | 时候到了就走 |
[15:06] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[15:08] | I have to go. | 我必须得走 |
[15:08] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不必的 |
[15:10] | We’ve talked about this. | 我们谈过这事的 |
[15:12] | Mark is still out there. | 马克还逍遥法外呢 |
[15:13] | And every law enforcement agency in the world is hunting him. | 全世界的执法部门都在全力追捕他 |
[15:17] | That doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[15:19] | Catching him is my job. | 抓到他是我的工作 |
[15:21] | You mean killing him. | 你是指杀了他吧 |
[15:23] | If that’s what it takes. | 如果有必要的话 |
[15:27] | Like Lily. | 就像莉莉一样 |
[15:29] | I know I put you in a bad position. | 我知道我让你陷入了艰难的处境 |
[15:31] | A bad position? | 艰难的处境而已吗 |
[15:32] | Mike, I covered up an execution. | 麦克 我掩盖了你私自处决案犯的事 |
[15:34] | They murdered my father in front of me. | 他们在我面前杀了我父亲 |
[15:36] | I have no problem putting her down the way I did. | 我不觉得处决她有什么不对 |
[15:37] | If you do, I’m sorry. | 如果你介意的话 抱歉 |
[15:38] | Mike, please. | 麦克 求你了 |
[15:43] | Stay here with me. | 留下来 |
[15:47] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[15:52] | I’ll call you when I land. | 我下飞机了就给你打电话 |
[15:54] | Don’t. | 不用了 |
[16:04] | We should catch up sometime. | 我们应该找时间叙叙旧 |
[16:06] | Yeah. When things calm down around here. | 好啊 等这里的事都平息了再说吧 |
[16:13] | Agent Hardy. | 哈迪探员 |
[16:15] | Sherry, last name Miller. | 雪莉 姓米勒 |
[16:16] | 19 years old from Queens. | 19岁 来自皇后区 |
[16:17] | She died of a through-and-through gunshot wound to the neck | 她在突击查处科尔宾的行动中 |
[16:18] | during the raid on Korban. | 死于一处贯穿颈部的枪伤 |
[16:19] | No way to know who shot her. | 无法查明是谁射杀了她 |
[16:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:39] | What are you doing, Ryan? | 你在干什么 莱恩 |
[16:43] | Guy from the wedding. | 婚礼上的那个人 |
[16:45] | It’s his daughter. | 这是他的女儿 |
[16:46] | – She was one of Joe Carroll’s followers, right? – Yeah. | -她是乔·卡罗的信徒之一 对吗 -对 |
[16:50] | We put all of that stuff behind us. | 我们已经放下所有那些事了 |
[16:54] | Just let it go. | 随它去吧 |
[17:15] | I’m Ryan Hardy. | 我是莱恩·哈迪 |
[17:17] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[17:20] | Sorry to bother you. | 很抱歉打扰你 |
[17:21] | I was hoping I could talk to you about your daughter. | 我希望能和你谈谈你女儿的事 |
[17:26] | I just needed to say I’m sorry about what happened to Sherry. | 关于雪莉的遭遇 我要向你道歉 |
[17:30] | No parent should have to bury a child. | 不该让白发人送黑发人 |
[17:36] | I loved my daughter, | 我爱我的女儿 |
[17:38] | but she was a troubled girl. | 但她是个问题少女 |
[17:41] | I don’t blame you for what happened. | 对于她的遭遇 我不怪你 |
[17:44] | Is your husband here? I was hoping I could talk to him, too. | 你的丈夫在吗 我也想跟他谈一谈 |
[17:47] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[17:52] | Can I help you? | 有什么能帮你的吗 |
[17:54] | You’re Sherry’s father? | 你是雪莉的父亲吗 |
[17:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:03] | You were supposed to be here 20 minutes ago. | 你20分钟前就该到了 |
[18:04] | Knowing you two, | 我太了解你们两个了 |
[18:05] | I know what was going on in here 20 minutes ago. | 我知道20分钟前这里正在发生着什么 |
[18:08] | I’d say right on time. | 我觉得我来得正是时候 |
[18:12] | This is all wrong. | 这全都是错的 |
[18:14] | We have to make this perfect, | 我们必须做到完美 |
[18:18] | or he’ll kill us all. | 不然他会把我们都杀了的 |
[18:30] | Looks like the crazy is starting. | 疯狂犯罪行为似乎又开始了 |
[18:35] | No! | 不要 |
[18:38] | They were killed this afternoon. | 他们于今天下午被杀害 |
[18:39] | Liar! | 骗子 |
[18:41] | – Ryan. – They’ve told lies! | -莱恩 – 他们说谎了 |
[18:43] | Ryan? | 莱恩 |
[18:46] | Ryan, why don’t I remember their names? | 莱恩 我怎么都不记得他们的名字 |
[18:50] | Ryan. | 莱恩 |
[18:56] | Get an I.D. on our victims? | 查到被害人的身份了吗 |
[18:57] | Kenny and Natalie Brooks, | 肯尼和娜塔莉·布鲁克斯夫妇 |
[18:58] | in town from Greenwich. | 来自格林威治村 |
[19:03] | Bartender says he saw them talking to a prostitute at the bar, | 酒保说看见他们在酒吧和一个妓女说过话 |
[19:05] | but all he remembers is that she was a brunette. | 但他只记得她的头发是深色的 |
[19:08] | You think this was Joe’s people? | 你觉得这是乔的信徒干的吗 |
[19:10] | Uh, there’s no mention of Joe here, just me. | 这里并没有提及乔 只提到了我 |
[19:13] | This is the second time in 24 hours that I’ve been called a liar. | 这是24小时内第二次有人说我是骗子了 |
[19:15] | Yeah. We’ll, that can’t be a coincidence. | 没错 这绝非巧合 |
[19:17] | Our fake dad from the wedding’s | 婚礼上的那个冒牌父亲 |
[19:18] | got to be tied to us somehow. | 肯定跟我们的案子有关系 |
[19:19] | Wedding photographer’s already pulling photographs. | 婚礼摄像师已经在调出照片了 |
[19:21] | Hopefully we’ll get a match in the system. | 运气好的话能在系统里找到匹配的人 |
[19:23] | Hotel has the room listed as empty, | 酒店列出这房间是空房 |
[19:26] | so we think that our hooker used | 所以我们认为那名妓女 |
[19:28] | a maid’s card key to get in. | 是用清洁女工的磁卡进门的 |
[19:29] | The maid’s body is in the closet. | 清洁女工的尸体在柜子里 |
[19:31] | Hotel security video? | 酒店的监控呢 |
[19:33] | Disabled during the attack. | 袭击发生时失灵了 |
[19:34] | Our girl knew what she was doing. | 女嫌犯作案很娴熟 |
[19:36] | She wasn’t alone. | 她不是一个人 |
[19:38] | Definitely more than one attacker. | 袭击者肯定不止一个 |
[19:40] | Most likely a male based on the strength | 鉴于上演这一出所需要的体力 |
[19:42] | required to stage this, | 很可能是一个男人 |
[19:45] | and they’re not done. | 而且他们还没完 |
[19:47] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[19:48] | They got some kind of an agenda or message, | 他们有某种计划或使命 |
[19:52] | and they know that they haven’t given us enough yet | 而且他们知道自己还没有给我们提供充足信息 |
[19:54] | to figure it out. | 来弄明白这一切 |
[19:58] | Which means the killing is only beginning. | 这就意味着 杀戮才刚刚开始 |
[20:12] | You two have a room, you know? | 你们不是有自己的房间吗 |
[20:15] | Our love cannot be contained in a room. | 一间卧室装不下我们的爱 |
[20:20] | Andrew, sweetie, | 安德鲁 亲爱的 |
[20:20] | do you have any more of those yogurts? | 你还有那种酸奶吗 |
[20:22] | You mean my yogurts. | 你是指我的酸奶吧 |
[20:24] | Listen. I’ve clearly marked my food in the fridge, | 听着 我把冰箱里我的食物都做了标记 |
[20:26] | so if you two could just respect the labels. | 请你们两位尊重一下那些标签 |
[20:28] | Are you kidding? | 你开什么玩笑呢 |
[20:29] | Not even a little bit. | 一点都不是在开玩笑 |
[20:30] | This little forced marriage between us | 我们被迫捆绑在一起 |
[20:32] | is going to work much better if we have boundaries. | 只有相互尊重界线 才能合作得更好 |
[20:34] | Whatever, bro. | 随便吧 老兄 |
[20:38] | Has he even come downstairs? | 他有没有下过楼 |
[20:40] | Did he ask how it went? | 他有问行动进行得怎么样吗 |
[20:41] | No. He’s in one of his moods. | 没有 他情绪不佳 |
[20:43] | Well, we have a job to do, all right? | 我们还有工作要做 好吗 |
[20:46] | Let’s just get it done, | 先完成工作 |
[20:48] | and we can get our lives back. | 才能过上正常生活 |
[20:52] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[20:57] | We’re still adjusting to the time difference. | 我们还在调整时差 |
[20:59] | There is no time difference between here and Ohio. | 这里跟俄亥俄州没时差 |
[21:01] | Just give me a minute. I’ll rally. | 给我点时间 我会恢复的 |
[21:03] | You know what? Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[21:06] | I’ll do this one myself. | 我一个人去干 |
[21:10] | We’ll meet you later. | 晚点见 |
[21:12] | Maybe I should go with him? | 也许我该跟他一起去 |
[21:13] | He’s fine. | 他没事的 |
[21:14] | That guy is one seriously twisted individual. | 那家伙变态得很 |
[21:24] | She was, uh… | 她… |
[21:26] | She was so beautiful. | 她那么美 |
[21:29] | I can’t believe that she’s really gone. | 我无法相信她真的走了 |
[21:34] | I can’t believe I’ll never get to hold her again | 我无法相信我再也不能抱她 |
[21:36] | Or… | 或… |
[21:42] | I miss my little girl so much. | 我太想念我的女儿了 |
[21:52] | Your daughter sounds like she was really special. | 你女儿听起来很特别 |
[21:56] | I lost my sister a few weeks ago. | 我几周前失去了我的姐姐 |
[21:58] | Oh. I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[22:01] | Look. Uh, how about I buy you a cup of coffee | 听着 不如我请你喝杯咖啡 |
[22:03] | and we can talk about it? | 然后聊聊怎么样 |
[22:05] | I got to say this guy’s pain felt so real. | 我必须说 那家伙的伤痛感觉那么真实 |
[22:08] | It’s hard to believe he was faking it. | 难以相信他是装的 |
[22:10] | My guess is he probably gets | 我猜他可能会 |
[22:11] | some kind of perverse pleasure from it, | 从中获取某种变态的快感 |
[22:13] | Grew up unable to access any kind of real emotion, | 在他成长的过程中 无法获得任何真实情感 |
[22:15] | so he started mimicking it, | 所以开始模仿 |
[22:17] | found out he had a true talent. | 发现自己真有天赋 |
[22:18] | Now he’s Laurence Olivier. | 现在他成了影帝劳伦斯·奥利弗 |
[22:20] | Ryan, security called. | 莱恩 警卫打电话来了 |
[22:21] | Gwen’s downstairs. | 格温在楼下 |
[22:23] | Ok. Be right back. | 好的 我马上回来 |
[22:25] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[22:31] | Figured you could use a decent cup of coffee. | 也许咖啡会对你有点帮助 |
[22:34] | I got cake pops, too. | 我还带了棒棒糖蛋糕 |
[22:36] | Thanks. You’re really sweet. | 谢谢 你真贴心 |
[22:38] | This is really not a good day for this. | 今天真是不太方便约会 |
[22:41] | Sure. I understand. | 当然了 我理解 |
[22:42] | Are you–you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[22:43] | Yeah, just busy. | 当然 只是忙 |
[22:48] | Honestly, it looks like it’s gonna be very busy for a while, | 说实话 看样子要忙上一阵子了 |
[22:50] | So there’s a pretty good chance | 所以很可能 |
[22:51] | that you’re not gonna see that much of me if at all. | 你不太能常常见到我了 |
[22:54] | What are you doing? | 你这是在干什么 |
[22:56] | What? What do you mean? | 什么 你什么意思 |
[22:58] | It feels like you’re pushing me away. | 感觉你在疏远我 |
[22:59] | No, I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[23:03] | It’s happening again, isn’t it? | 又来了 是吗 |
[23:06] | Is it Joe? | 是因为乔吗 |
[23:08] | No. I–I–I, uh, I think it’s something else, | 不是 是别的事情 |
[23:12] | But there is a real possibility | 但真的有可能 |
[23:14] | that it’s gonna take over my life for a while, | 那会占据我全部的生活一段时间 |
[23:16] | And I just– | 我只是 |
[23:18] | I want to protect you from this stuff. | 我不希望你因为这些事受到伤害 |
[23:19] | We’ve got something really special, Ryan. | 我们之间有特别的感情 莱恩 |
[23:22] | I know you feel it, too. | 我知道你也感觉到了 |
[23:24] | Don’t be so quick to throw us away. | 别这么快就放弃我们 |
[23:29] | Ryan, we got a hit on our grieving father. | 莱恩 我们追踪到那个”悲痛”父亲了 |
[23:31] | Andrew Jacobs. | 安德鲁·雅各布斯 |
[23:32] | His driver’s license was issued 10 months ago. | 他的驾照是10个月前签发的 |
[23:34] | Before that, he didn’t exist. | 在此之前 他根本不存在 |
[23:35] | Address in Greenpoint. | 地址在绿点 |
[23:39] | It’s ok. Go. | 没事 快去吧 |
[23:40] | I’ll call you. | 我会给你打电话 |
[23:42] | Thanks for the coffee. | 谢谢你的咖啡 |
[23:54] | Warm and inviting it’s not. | 看上去毫不温暖怡人啊 |
[23:56] | Don’t tell me you got soft overseas. | 别告诉我你在国外变娇贵了 |
[23:58] | Not a chance. | 不可能 |
[25:54] | Wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[26:25] | First, you’re the liar, now me. | 先是骂你是个骗子 现在又说我 |
[26:28] | Why does this feel so familiar? | 为什么这一切感觉很熟悉 |
[26:37] | Because it is. | 因为确实很熟悉 |
[26:39] | You lived this moment, | 你们经历过这景象 |
[26:40] | You both did. | 你们都经历过 |
[26:42] | It’s a tableau of Max shooting Luke. | 这是麦克丝开枪打死卢克时的场景 |
[26:50] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[26:52] | I was standing in the doorway. | 我当时就站在门口 |
[26:56] | Mike, you were on the ground there. | 麦克 你当时倒在那边的地上 |
[27:02] | Luke was about to kill you, | 卢克正要杀你 |
[27:04] | and I fired. | 我就开枪了 |
[27:12] | Mark is behind this. | 马克指挥了这一切 |
[27:29] | I used goat cheese this time. | 我这次用了山羊奶酪 |
[27:31] | Saw it on “Martha.” | 我在《玛莎厨艺秀》上看到的 |
[27:32] | Supposed to really elevate the dish. | 应该能提升这道菜的品味 |
[27:44] | Just be honest with me, ok? | 跟我说实话好吗 |
[27:47] | I can take it. | 我能扛得住 |
[28:01] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[28:09] | It’s delish, little bro. | 真好吃 宝贝弟弟 |
[28:11] | Martha’s got nothing on you. | 玛莎可比不上你 |
[28:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:19] | Well, there’s plenty more, so eat up. | 还有好多呢 多吃点 |
[28:21] | Ok, ok, everybody. Listen up. | 好了 大家都听好 |
[28:23] | Our boy Mark is punishing us | 马克现在是在惩罚我们 |
[28:24] | for killing his family last year. | 因为我们去年杀了他的家人 |
[28:26] | These murder scenes are re-creations of their deaths. | 这些杀人场景 是对他们之死的重现 |
[28:29] | That’s Max there with the gun when she killed Luke, | 那是麦克丝杀死卢克时 持枪站立的场景 |
[28:32] | Agent Weston on his knees, | 那是韦斯顿探员跪在地上 |
[28:35] | And that’s me | 那位是我 |
[28:36] | Right after I killed Giselle, | 当时我刚杀掉吉赛尔 |
[28:38] | Mark’s adopted sister. | 也就是马克的领养妹妹 |
[28:39] | The scenes that Luke and Mark staged last year were more rudimentary. | 卢克和马克去年创造的杀人场景比较不成熟 |
[28:43] | They used whatever was at hand to pose the bodies. | 他们会利用身边的物件来随便摆放尸体 |
[28:45] | This is much more sophisticated. | 但这些场景要复杂得多 |
[28:46] | Which means that Mark has his own followers now. | 也就意味着 马克现在有自己的信徒了 |
[28:55] | Mark. | 马克 |
[28:59] | We’re getting ready to go do the next one. | 我们准备好干下一票了 |
[29:01] | You said you wanted to come. | 你之前说你想一起去的 |
[29:06] | I can’t. | 我去不了 |
[29:08] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[29:09] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Go ahead without me. | 是的 是的 你们去吧 不用等我了 |
[29:11] | Ok. | 好的 |
[29:13] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[29:29] | What do you mean can’t? | 你说你去不了是什么意思 |
[29:31] | Hey. This is our revenge! | 嘿 这可是我们的复仇行动啊 |
[29:33] | You have to go! | 你必须去 |
[29:35] | You don’t understand. It’s too painful. | 你不明白 这太痛苦了 |
[29:38] | Painful? Try being shot in the friggin’ head! | 痛苦 你试试被子弹击中脑袋 |
[29:42] | I know. You’re right. I’m sorry. | 我懂的 你说的对 对不起 |
[29:44] | Well, don’t be sorry, little bro. Be angry. | 别说对不起 小弟 要愤怒起来 |
[29:50] | They killed us, | 他们杀了我们的人 |
[29:52] | And they covered it up. | 然后又掩盖了这事 |
[29:53] | We’ve got to make them pay. | 我们必须让他们付出代价 |
[29:57] | We have alerts out on Mark across the city. | 我们已经在全城发布了针对马克的通缉令 |
[29:59] | Why is he writing you’ve lied at every scene? | 为什么他在每个犯罪现场都写字说你撒谎了 |
[30:02] | – lied about what? -I don’t know. | -关于什么事撒谎了 -我不知道 |
[30:04] | Ryan, I’m not buying– | 莱恩 我不相信… |
[30:05] | He’s delusional, Gina. | 他出现幻觉了 吉娜 |
[30:06] | Him and his brother were psychotically close. | 他和他的双胞胎哥哥在精神上极为亲密 |
[30:08] | I can’t imagine what losing Luke has done | 我无法想象 失去卢克这件事 |
[30:10] | to his fractured mind. | 会对他残缺的心智造成怎样的影响 |
[30:13] | But I do know who his next target’s gonna look like– | 但我知道他的下一个被害人会有着怎样的外貌 |
[30:16] | Lily Gray. | 像莉莉·格雷 |
[30:21] | I don’t get it. Why would he sit this one out? | 我真不明白 他为什么会不想参与这一票 |
[30:24] | I’d unleash hell on earth if you got killed. | 如果你被杀了 我一定会让生灵涂炭的 |
[30:26] | I guess Mark’s just a little more sensitive than you. | 大概马克比你稍微敏感那么一点点吧 |
[30:31] | Why am I letting you guys have all the fun? | 我为什么要让你们享受全部的乐趣呢 |
[30:36] | Come on. Let’s go kill some people. | 走吧 我们杀人去吧 |
[30:51] | Max, got anything? | 麦克丝 查到什么了吗 |
[30:53] | Pull it up. Cctv camera at the Lincoln center subway stop | 调出来 林肯中心地铁站的监控探头 |
[30:56] | took this 20 minutes ago. | 20分钟前拍到了这个 |
[30:57] | Ok. He’s not dressed like that for fun. | 好吧 他打扮成那样肯定不是为了好玩 |
[30:58] | Any catered events in the neighborhood? | 附近有酒席宴会活动什么的吗 |
[31:00] | I mean, it’s New York. There’s probably 50. | 这里可是纽约 估计有50个这样的活动吧 |
[31:02] | We got to think like Mark. | 我们必须用马克的思维去想 |
[31:04] | He’s looking for a doppelganger for his mother. | 他在找一个长得很像他妈的人 |
[31:06] | Where would he go to find her? | 他会去哪儿找到这样一个人 |
[31:08] | Got it. Art fundraiser 5 blocks from there. | 查到 在5个街区外正在举办一个艺术筹款活动 |
[31:10] | That’s it! have NYPD meet us there. | 就是这个 让纽约警局的人去那里会合 |
[31:12] | Code two, urgent! | 二号代码 紧急 |
[31:39] | Luke, what about her? | 卢克 她怎么样 |
[31:44] | Mom was way prettier. | 妈妈比她可要漂亮多了 |
[31:46] | Yeah. You’re right. | 是啊 你说得对 |
[31:54] | Oh, she’s perfect. | 她太完美了 |
[32:00] | 信息来自马克 就要穿红裙子那个 | |
[32:03] | We’re on. | 开始行动吧 |
[32:16] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[32:19] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[32:21] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[32:23] | Um, I-I just need a bathroom. | 我需要去一下洗手间 |
[32:25] | There’s a big line for the one up here, | 那边的洗手间要排很长的队 |
[32:26] | But the one downstairs is empty. | 但楼下的洗手间是空的 |
[32:28] | Here. Let me show you. | 来吧 我带您去 |
[33:10] | You think Mark’s gonna be here? | 你觉得马克会来到这里吗 |
[33:11] | It’s his mother. He won’t leave this tableau to his followers. | 那可是他妈 他不会让信徒来做这种大事的 |
[33:18] | Ok. Fan out. | 听好了 都散开 |
[33:31] | FBI! don’t panic! | 联调局 别恐慌 |
[34:31] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[34:32] | I’m good. Where’s Mark?! | 我没事 马克在哪儿 |
[34:34] | Sorry. You’re too late. | 不好意思 你来得太迟了 |
[34:51] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[34:53] | Let me out, let me out! | 放我出去 放我出去 |
[34:58] | Let me out of here! | 快放我出去 |
[35:00] | Why you just sitting there? | 为什么你还傻坐在那儿呢 |
[35:04] | Come on. Get out of the car. | 快啊 下车啊 |
[35:09] | I don’t think I can do this, Luke. | 我觉得我做不到 卢克 |
[35:11] | Well, you have to. | 你必须做到 |
[35:13] | You have to kill her and finish what we started. | 你必须杀了她 完成我们的未竟之事 |
[35:15] | Hey. Will you shut up! | 嘿 你给老子闭嘴 |
[35:19] | Nobody’s talking to you. | 没人在跟你说话 |
[35:31] | Will you come with me? | 你能跟我一起去吗 |
[35:36] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[35:39] | I’m always with you. | 我永远都陪着你的 |
[35:47] | Yeah. I know. | 是啊 我知道的 |
[35:48] | Please! | 求你了 |
[36:12] | Please! | 求求你了 |
[36:14] | Don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[36:18] | No! | 不要啊 |
[36:19] | Mom! mom, I’m sorry. | 妈 妈 对不起 |
[36:26] | No. Get up. | 不要 起来啊 |
[36:28] | No, no, no. No. | 不 不 不要 |
[36:31] | Don’t go. Don’t go. Don’t go. | 别死啊 别死 别死 |
[36:33] | Please don’t go. Don’t leave me. | 求你别死啊 别丢下我 |
[36:35] | Please don’t leave me. I’ve been so lonely without you. | 求你别丢下我 没有你我好孤独 |
[36:39] | Mom, I’m sorry. | 妈 对不起 |
[36:41] | Please don’t leave me. Come back. | 求你别丢下我 快回来啊 |
[36:54] | Knock it off. | 省省吧 |
[36:57] | Eh, you’re no fun. | 你这人真是无趣 |
[37:00] | When’s the last time you had a good cry? | 你上次痛快哭泣是什么时候的事了 |
[37:02] | It can be incredibly cathartic. | 哭泣真的可以排泄痛苦情绪的 |
[37:04] | Yeah, but it’s gonna make you | 是啊 但那会让你 |
[37:05] | all the wrong kinds of friends in prison. | 在监狱里显得软弱 被人蹂躏 |
[37:10] | You know, you should have seen your face | 你真该看看 之前我叫你杀人犯时 |
[37:12] | When I called you a murderer. | 你脸上的表情 |
[37:13] | I mean, you were shocked, | 你当时很震惊 |
[37:14] | But there was a part of you | 但你内心深处有一部分 |
[37:18] | That welcomed it | 是很欢迎这个称号的 |
[37:20] | Because you know it’s true. | 因为你知道我说的是实话 |
[37:22] | Where’s Mark Gray? | 马克·格雷现在何处 |
[37:23] | Such a sad story. | 真是个惨剧啊 |
[37:26] | His whole family was killed by you and your friends. | 他的全部家人都被你和你的朋友们给杀了 |
[37:29] | Yeah. What do you care, huh? | 是啊 那关你什么事 |
[37:31] | What’s Mark to you? | 马克对你而言算什么 |
[37:49] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能过来一趟 |
[37:51] | I didn’t know who else to call. | 我不知道还能打给谁 |
[38:01] | I’m a sucker for a good revenge tale, | 我没有能力创造圆满的复仇故事 |
[38:04] | But this– | 但是这种事 |
[38:06] | This is gonna be so much more. | 接下来会有更多的 |
[38:10] | You have no idea what’s coming. | 你完全不知道你将面临怎样的报复 |
[38:12] | Ok. So this moment may be new to you, | 现在这种情形对你来说或许是第一次遇到 |
[38:16] | But I’ve sat in this chair, | 但我曾坐在这张椅子上 |
[38:17] | And I’ve had this very conversation, | 也经历过这同样的对话 |
[38:19] | And the guy I had it with is on death row, | 当时跟我说话的那个人 即将赴死 |
[38:21] | And I’m still here. | 我还好好地活着 |
[38:24] | So you can spare me the scary proclamations. | 所以你不必说些狠话来吓唬我了 |
[38:29] | Do you have the time? | 你有时间吗 |
[38:31] | Got someplace you got to be? | 你有想去的地方是吗 |
[38:34] | No, but… | 不是 不过… |
[38:38] | You do. | 你得去个地方 |
[39:50] | Stop it. | 住手 |
[39:51] | We have to go home, ok? | 我们必须回家 好吗 |
[39:53] | The FBI got Andrew. How long before they get us? | 联调局抓到了安德鲁 他们很快就会抓到我们的 |
[39:55] | Calm down, Daisy. | 冷静 黛西 |
[39:57] | If we leave here before we finish, | 如果我们事情没做完就先走人 |
[39:58] | What do you think’s gonna happen? | 你觉得会发生什么事 |
[40:00] | Everything we have will be gone. | 我们将失去现在所拥有的一切 |
[40:02] | We’ll spend the rest of our short lives on the run. | 我们的余生只能逃亡了 也逃不了多久就会被杀 |
[40:05] | He’ll make sure of it. | 他一定会让我们死的 |
[40:07] | Mark has no idea what’s really going on. | 马克完全不知道真正的现实情况 |
[40:10] | And we need to make sure it stays that way. | 我们必须确保他继续不知道 |
[41:41] | I’m so glad you called me. | 我很高兴你给我打电话了 |
[41:44] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[41:48] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:52] | I shouldn’t have pressured you earlier. | 我之前不该给你压力的 |
[41:54] | No. You were right. | 不 你说得对 |
[41:57] | I was pushing you away. | 我是在把你从我身边推开 |
[41:59] | It’s my pattern, | 那是我的惯用做法 |
[42:00] | And, uh, I don’t want to do it anymore. | 但我不想再那么做了 |
[42:06] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[42:10] | I need you, too. | 我也需要你 |
[42:33] | Today was hard. | 今天很艰难 |
[42:36] | You really helped me get through it. | 是你帮助我熬了过来 |
[42:40] | You did great. | 你做得很棒 |
[42:43] | I’m proud of you. | 我真为你感到骄傲 |
[42:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[42:55] | Tomorrow will be easier. | 明天就会容易得多 |
[42:56] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[42:58] | Tomorrow will be awesome | 明天一定会很赞的 |
[43:00] | Because tomorrow one of them dies. | 因为明天 他们当中的一员将死去 |