时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Carroll’s execution’s set for the end of this month. | 卡罗的处决已经定在本月底 |
[00:03] | Joe–you been to see him? | 乔呢 你去探视过他吗 |
[00:05] | Nope. I’ve moved on. You will, too, | 没有 我已经释怀了 你也会的 |
[00:08] | As soon as we catch Mark. | 等我们抓住马克就行 |
[00:09] | Why am I letting you guys have all the fun? | 我为什么要让你们享受全部的乐趣呢 |
[00:11] | Come on. Let’s go kill some people. | 走吧 我们杀人去吧 |
[00:13] | This is all wrong. | 这样不对 |
[00:14] | We have to make this perfect, | 我们必须做到完美 |
[00:16] | or he’ll kill us all. | 不然他会把我们都杀了的 |
[00:17] | Our boy Mark is punishing us | 马克现在是在惩罚我们 |
[00:18] | for killing his family last year. | 因为我们去年杀了他的家人 |
[00:20] | These murder scenes are re-creations of their deaths. | 这些杀人场景 是对他们之死的重现 |
[00:23] | This is the second time in 24 hours that I’ve been called a liar. | 这是24小时内第二次有人说我是骗子了 |
[00:27] | First, you’re the liar, now me. | 先是骂你是个骗子 现在又说我 |
[00:29] | You lived this moment. You both did. | 你们经历过这景象 你们都经历过 |
[00:31] | It’s a tableau of Max shooting Luke. | 这是麦克丝开枪打死卢克时的场景 |
[00:33] | Mark has his own followers now. | 马克现在有自己的信徒了 |
[00:35] | Why is he writing you’ve lied at every scene? | 为什么他在每个犯罪现场都写字说你撒谎了 |
[00:37] | He’s delusional, Gina. | 他出现幻觉了 吉娜 |
[00:38] | Hey! This is our revenge! | 嘿 这可是我们的复仇行动啊 |
[00:40] | I know. You’re right. I’m sorry. | 我懂的 你说的对 对不起 |
[00:42] | Well, don’t be sorry, little bro. Be angry. | 别说对不起 小弟 要愤怒起来 |
[00:44] | I was pushing you away. | 我是在把你从我身边推开 |
[00:46] | I don’t want to do it anymore. | 我不想再那么做了 |
[00:47] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[00:49] | I need you, too. | 我也需要你 |
[00:50] | I’m proud of you. | 我真为你感到骄傲 |
[00:51] | Tomorrow will be awesome | 明天一定会很赞的 |
[00:52] | Because tomorrow one of them dies. | 因为明天 他们当中的一员将死去 |
[01:23] | Big day, dude. | 大日子啊 老兄 |
[01:25] | Is this Andrew’s truck? | 那是安德鲁的卡车吗 |
[01:26] | Yeah. We got to get it off the street | 是的 我们必须把这车藏匿起来 |
[01:27] | Now he’s in custody. | 因为现在他被拘了 |
[01:28] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会解决的 |
[01:37] | Is everything ready? | 万事俱备了吗 |
[01:38] | See for yourself. | 你亲眼看看 |
[01:48] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[01:54] | Torture’s not really my thing. | 我不是很擅长折磨人这种事 |
[01:56] | That’s why you need me, | 所以才需要我出场啊 |
[01:58] | But you haven’t seen | 但你还没看到 |
[02:01] | the best part. | 最棒的部分 |
[02:06] | Is that… | 那是… |
[02:07] | Yes, sir. | 没错 先生 |
[02:08] | Bought it in Huntsville, Texas, last year. | 去年在德州的亨茨维尔买的 |
[02:11] | Used in over 50 executions between 1951 and 1970. | 1951到1970年间 曾被用于执行50起死刑 |
[02:18] | Today, we’re gonna use it to fry ourselves an FBI agent. | 今天 我们将用它来折磨联邦探员 |
[02:46] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:47] | Did I wake you up? | 我吵醒你了吗 |
[02:49] | I thought I wore you out last night. | 我以为我昨晚让你精疲力尽了 |
[02:50] | Believe me, you did. | 相信我 的确是那样 |
[02:57] | Your hands are quick, but your jab’s a little weak. | 你手部动作很快 但是你的刺拳太弱了 |
[03:00] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[03:03] | My high school boyfriend was a boxer. | 我高中男友是个拳击手 |
[03:05] | I used to patch him up after fights. | 以前比赛后我会帮他料理伤口 |
[03:07] | It’s how I fell in love with medicine. | 正因此我才与医学有了不解之缘 |
[03:08] | How is it possible I don’t know this? | 我竟然不知道这些事 |
[03:10] | 6 months isn’t long enough to reveal all our secrets. | 我们才相处6个月 不至于倾诉全部的秘密 |
[03:13] | Why don’t you tell me something I don’t know about you. | 不如你也说说关于你的我不知道的事吧 |
[03:20] | Saved by the bell. | 电话铃声救了你 |
[03:24] | -Bad news? -Good actually. | -坏消息吗 -是好消息 |
[03:26] | We’ve got a fingerprint match | 我们匹配到了 |
[03:27] | on the guy that threw blood on me at the wedding. | 婚礼上往我身上泼血的那家伙的指纹 |
[03:29] | I got to take a shower. | 我得去洗个澡 |
[03:37] | My brother taught me how to fight. | 是我哥教会我如何打架的 |
[03:39] | Guess he got tried of scraping me up off the schoolyard. | 估计是他厌倦了在校园里总是为我出头 |
[03:43] | Lesson one was never go looking for trouble. | 第一课 就是不要自找麻烦 |
[03:45] | Lesson two… | 第二课 |
[03:47] | When it’s on, do whatever it takes to win. | 如果麻烦找来了 无论如何要赢 |
[03:53] | I wish I could have met him. | 真希望我可以见见他 |
[03:55] | He would have liked you. | 他应该会喜欢你的 |
[04:08] | Rise and shine! | 太阳照屁股啦 |
[04:10] | Eggs and oatmeal! | 鸡蛋和燕麦粥 |
[04:12] | Protein and slow-releasing carbs, | 蛋白质和缓释碳水化合物 |
[04:13] | Plenty of energy for today’s mayhem. | 大量的能量为今天的复仇做准备 |
[04:16] | I don’t eat breakfast. | 我不吃早餐 |
[04:18] | Manners. | 礼貌点 |
[04:19] | This is very sweet, Mark. Thank you. | 你真贴心 马克 谢谢你 |
[04:21] | Do we need to go over anything? | 我们需要过一遍计划吗 |
[04:23] | Timing will be crucial today. | 今天的时间安排很重要 |
[04:24] | No. We got it. | 不用了 我们没问题 |
[04:33] | I know you’re upset about Andrew’s arrest. | 我知道安德鲁被捕这事让你很伤心 |
[04:37] | I am, too. He brought us together, | 我也很伤心 是他把我们团聚起来的 |
[04:40] | but… | 但是 |
[04:43] | He’d want us to keep our focus. | 他会希望我们专注于当前的目标 |
[04:50] | Yeah. Of course. Ok. You can count on us. | 是的 当然了 你可以指望我们的 |
[04:55] | Great. | 好极了 |
[04:58] | See you downstairs. | 楼下见 |
[05:03] | What– | 搞什么… |
[05:04] | – What’s your problem? – We have to keep him happy. | -你是什么毛病啊 -我们得让他高兴 |
[05:07] | That guy’s a freak show, | 那家伙就是个怪胎 |
[05:09] | Bopping around the kitchen all the time, | 一直在厨房瞎倒腾 |
[05:10] | talking about his dead brother. | 念叨着他死去的哥哥 |
[05:11] | Yeah, and he will gut us in our sleep | 没错 哪怕他只是怀疑我们有自己的计划 |
[05:13] | if he even suspects that we have our own agenda, | 都会趁我们熟睡时杀了我们 |
[05:16] | so just play nice. | 所以你态度一定要好点 |
[05:31] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[05:32] | How do you think? A lot of innocent people died yesterday. | 你觉得呢 昨天死了很多无辜的人 |
[05:35] | Mike. | 麦克 |
[05:37] | Look. I don’t want to square off with you, all right? | 听着 我不想跟你对着干 |
[05:40] | I know that you and Max– | 我知道你和麦克丝 |
[05:41] | Ancient history. Don’t even worry about it. | 都是过去的事了 别担心 |
[05:45] | So we’re cool? | 所以我们之间没问题吗 |
[05:46] | Sure. Cool. | 当然没有 |
[05:51] | Nice to see you’re making friends. | 看到你交朋友我真高兴 |
[05:52] | Not here to make friends. | 我不是来交朋友的 |
[05:54] | What’s Andrew doing here? | 安德鲁在这干什么 |
[05:57] | We got a match on his real I.D. | 我们查到了他的真实身份 |
[05:59] | Andrew Sharp. | 安德鲁·夏普 |
[06:00] | Turns out he’s got a wife and kids in Westchester. | 原来他在韦斯切斯特有妻儿 |
[06:02] | According to the wife, about a year ago, | 据他妻子说 大概一年前 |
[06:04] | Andrew walks out the door, | 安德鲁出了门 |
[06:05] | got into his truck, and disappears. | 上了自己的卡车 从此消失 |
[06:08] | He’s been listed as a missing person ever since. | 从那以后他一直在失踪人口名单里 |
[06:10] | I sense a punch line coming. | 我感觉你马上要说劲爆内容了 |
[06:11] | Right before he left, Andrew got a call. | 就在安德鲁离开前 他曾接过一个电话 |
[06:13] | We checked the records. | 我们查了记录 |
[06:14] | It originated In Layton, New Jersey. | 电话是从新泽西州雷顿打来的 |
[06:17] | That’s the last place we saw Mark. | 那是我们最后见到马克的地方 |
[06:19] | Andrew got the call right after Mark escaped. | 马克逃脱后 安德鲁就接到了电话 |
[06:21] | He must have picked him up. | 他肯定去接了他 |
[06:22] | So you got a few things you want to ask Andrew? | 所以你有问题想问安德鲁 |
[06:24] | Yeah, I do. | 是啊 当然 |
[06:29] | Good morning, sunshine. | 早上好啊 帅哥 |
[06:32] | I guess someone didn’t enjoy their first night in jail. | 看来某人在监狱里的第一晚过得不怎么愉快嘛 |
[06:36] | So let me ask you something. | 我想问问你 |
[06:38] | How could you do it? | 你怎么忍得下心 |
[06:40] | Just walk out on your wife and kids | 就这么离开妻儿 |
[06:41] | and never look back? | 再也不回头 |
[06:43] | You were married, what, 10 years, | 你结婚已经有快十年了吧 |
[06:45] | witnessed the birth of your daughters, | 看着女儿们出生 |
[06:47] | watched them grow up. | 看着她们长大 |
[06:48] | I mean, to just throw all that away. | 你就这么抛弃了那一切 |
[06:50] | It’s been hard. | 那的确很难 |
[06:53] | I miss them every day. | 我每天都在想她们 |
[06:56] | You don’t know how many times | 你不知道有多少次 |
[06:56] | I wanted to pick up the phone and– | 我想要拿起电话 |
[07:02] | Yeah. They were just camouflage. | 没错 她们只是幌子而已 |
[07:05] | That’s what I thought. | 我猜也是 |
[07:06] | But Mark is your real family, isn’t he? | 马克才是你真正的家人 是吧 |
[07:08] | That’s why he called you, | 所以他才会打电话给你 |
[07:09] | that’s why you picked him up. | 所以你才去接了他 |
[07:10] | You dropped everything to protect him, | 你放弃了一切只为保护他 |
[07:12] | even though it meant throwing away your cover life. | 哪怕这意味着要舍弃你掩人耳目的生活 |
[07:14] | So what’s the connection? | 你和他有什么关联呢 |
[07:16] | My guess is Lily Gray. | 我猜是莉莉·格雷 |
[07:18] | Did she see you as a potential father for her boys? | 她是不是把你当成她的儿子们潜在的父亲 |
[07:21] | Is that why Mark trusted you enough to call? | 所以马克才如此信任你 打电话给你吗 |
[07:27] | Am I supposed to clap or something? | 我是不是该鼓掌 |
[07:30] | Because really, your insights are fairly obvious. | 因为真的 你说的很好 |
[07:33] | May I offer a little advice? | 我能提个建议吗 |
[07:35] | Well, you’re kind of sitting on the wrong side of the table | 以你现在的情况 |
[07:38] | for it to hold much weight, | 你没什么资格提建议 |
[07:39] | but go ahead, knock yourself out. | 不过想说就说吧 |
[07:44] | Confess while there’s still time. | 趁还来得及 赶紧认罪吧 |
[07:49] | My conscience is clean. | 我问心无愧 |
[07:51] | Clean or not, | 不管你是否有愧 |
[07:52] | until you tell the world what you did, | 除非你对外坦白自己的所为 |
[07:53] | innocent people will keep dying, | 否则一直会有无辜的人死去 |
[07:56] | and their blood will be on your hands. | 而这一切都是拜你所赐 |
[08:11] | What kind of fruit is that? | 那是什么水果 |
[08:14] | It’s a melon. | 是瓜啊 |
[08:15] | Well, yeah, I know, but what kind? | 我知道 具体是哪种呢 |
[08:18] | I always get them confused. | 我一直分不清 |
[08:23] | It’s a cantaloupe. | 是哈密瓜 |
[08:25] | I’m Jack. | 我叫杰克 |
[08:27] | I’m married. | 我结婚了 |
[08:29] | Me, too. | 我也结婚了 |
[08:31] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[08:33] | Bye, Jack. | 再见 杰克 |
[08:41] | That was sad. | 真可悲 |
[08:49] | Let’s run DMV records, | 检查一下车管所的数据 |
[08:51] | see what Andrew was driving when he disappeared. | 看看安德鲁失踪时开的是什么车 |
[08:53] | Ryan. | 莱恩 |
[08:55] | I’ll catch up. | 等下过去找你 |
[09:00] | You all right? You don’t look so good. | 你还好吗 你看起来不太好 |
[09:01] | I thought we were done with this. | 我以为这事已经结束了 |
[09:03] | Yeah. So did I. | 是啊 我也这么以为 |
[09:06] | Look. I don’t think I can go through with it again. | 听着 我没法再承受一次了 |
[09:11] | Just keep it simple in the hearing, stick to the script. | 听证会上不要多言 按照说好的来 |
[09:14] | I got it. | 我知道了 |
[09:15] | You don’t raise your voice, | 不要大声吼 |
[09:16] | you don’t get angry, none of that. | 不要生气 什么都不要做 |
[09:17] | Jeff, Jeff, I’m fine, but honestly, | 杰夫 杰夫 我知道了 不过 |
[09:20] | you seem like you’re wound a little tight. | 你看上去很紧张啊 |
[09:24] | Is it that obvious? | 有那么明显吗 |
[09:31] | You know, I asked Director Franklin | 其实 是我请求富兰克林局长 |
[09:33] | to let me run point on your covert op? | 让我指挥你的秘密行动 |
[09:38] | No. I didn’t know that. | 不 我之前都不知道 |
[09:38] | Even though I knew that if all of this stuff went south | 虽然我知道 如果行动失败 |
[09:41] | that I’d-I’d probably lose my job | 我可能会被开除 |
[09:43] | Or I’d even end up in prison, | 甚至可能会坐牢 |
[09:44] | but Joe Carroll is a monster, | 但乔·卡罗就是禽兽 |
[09:46] | and so was Lily Gray, | 莉莉·格雷也是 |
[09:48] | and they had to be stopped by any means necessary, | 要用一切可能手段阻止他们 |
[09:50] | but now that the pressure’s on, I… | 但现在压力太大了 我 |
[09:53] | I can’t sleep. | 我睡不着觉 |
[09:56] | I’m drinking all the time, and… | 我开始酗酒 而且 |
[10:01] | All right. I’m scared, ryan, ok? | 好吧 我很害怕 莱恩 好吗 |
[10:03] | What if it get– | 如果事情… |
[10:07] | – Wait. I got… – What’s up? You ok? | -等下 我有点 -怎么了 你没事吧 |
[10:09] | My chest is tight. | 我感觉有点胸闷 |
[10:10] | All right, buddy. Hang on. Come here, come here. | 好了 伙计 等下 过来 你过来 |
[10:13] | All right. Here we go, buddy. | 好吧 我们走 伙计 |
[10:14] | We’re going to the ER. | 跟我去看急诊 |
[10:16] | Take it easy, nice and easy here we go… | 慢点 别着急 我们走 |
[10:20] | This is not all on you, ok? | 这事并非是你一个人的责任 好吗 |
[10:24] | I’ll take the hit if I have to. | 必要的时候压力由我来担 |
[10:27] | I got to get back in there. | 我得回去了 |
[10:29] | We’re on to something. | 我们发现点线索 |
[10:30] | Go. Get it done. | 去吧 把这案子搞定 |
[10:32] | You good? | 你没事吧 |
[10:33] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[10:41] | According to the DMV, | 根据车管局的记录 |
[10:42] | Andrew’s the registered owner of a 2006 silver pickup truck. | 一辆2006年产的银色皮卡注册在安德鲁名下 |
[10:45] | License plate number’s 4GF-8891. | 车牌号是4GF8891 |
[10:47] | All right. Let’s put big brother to use. | 很好 让我们把政府资源充分利用起来 |
[10:49] | Listen up! | 大家听着 |
[10:50] | We’re looking for a 2006 silver pickup. | 我们在找一辆银色的2006年产皮卡 |
[10:53] | I want the plate number run through every camera | 我要求你们排查市里所有监控摄像 |
[10:55] | in the city as far back as we can. | 找出那个车牌号 |
[10:56] | We find that truck, we find Mark. | 只要找到那辆卡车 就能找到马克 |
[10:59] | Let’s go. Come on. | 开始吧 快点行动 |
[11:09] | We on schedule? | 按计划进行吗 |
[11:10] | Yeah. Daisy and Kyle should be making contact right now. | 是的 黛西和凯尔应该正在跟目标接触 |
[11:21] | Honey, what are you doing home? | 亲爱的 你怎么回家了 |
[11:34] | It’s a little early in the day for wine. | 现在喝红酒也太早了点 |
[11:47] | You’re not expecting any of that to still fit? | 你不会以为我还穿得上这些吧 |
[11:52] | What are you doing, you bad boy? | 干什么呢 你个不正经的 |
[12:04] | You really hurt my feelings back there, you know? | 你刚才真的好伤我感情 你知道吗 |
[12:16] | Comfortable? | 舒服吗 |
[12:17] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要做这种事 |
[12:21] | I wasn’t held enough as a child, | 我小时候得到的抱抱不够多 |
[12:23] | or maybe it’s because my amygdala’s underdeveloped. | 也可能是我的扁桃体没完全发育 |
[12:26] | I’m gonna get some cantaloupe. | 我要去吃哈密瓜 |
[12:28] | You want some? | 你要吗 |
[12:30] | Babe? | 宝贝你呢 |
[12:31] | No. I’m good, thanks. | 我不用了 谢谢 |
[12:33] | Ok. Time to call your husband. | 好了 该给你丈夫打电话了 |
[12:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:37] | It’s not a party without him, is it? | 他不来算什么狂欢派对呢 对吧 |
[12:39] | I don’t do it. | 我不打 |
[12:41] | Honey, I’m not asking. | 亲爱的 我可不是在跟你商量 |
[12:44] | Say whatever you need to to get him home. | 说些能把他骗回家的话就行 |
[12:48] | Give us away, and he’ll get your face | 如果你敢暴露我们 就把你的脸 |
[12:50] | in the mail, got it? | 割下来寄给他 明白吗 |
[12:59] | It’s me. I’m sorry to do this. | 是我 很抱歉打扰你 |
[13:02] | I just got a migraine. | 我头好疼 |
[13:04] | Can you come home? | 你能回来吗 |
[13:06] | I know, but it’s really bad. | 我知道 但我真的很难受 |
[13:10] | Ok. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[13:13] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[13:16] | You lied like a pro. | 你真是撒谎大师 |
[13:19] | I bet he can’t tell when you’re faking it. | 我敢说你假装高潮时 他肯定看不出来 |
[13:22] | Come on. We all do it. | 拜托 女人都会假装高潮的 |
[13:25] | How long have you been married? | 你们结婚多久了 |
[13:26] | 16 years. | 16年 |
[13:28] | That’s incredible. | 真是太厉害了 |
[13:29] | I mean, how do you keep it fresh? | 你们是怎么保持新鲜感的呢 |
[13:31] | In the bedroom, I mean. | 我指的是房事 |
[13:32] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[13:34] | Kyle and I do whatever we can to keep the spark alive. | 凯尔和我为保持火花会做任何事 |
[13:37] | On his way yet? | 他赶回来了吗 |
[13:38] | Yeah, but I’d say we still got half an hour. | 对 但我们应该还有半个小时 |
[13:41] | Do you want to go and check out her night table, | 你想去看看她的床头柜吗 |
[13:43] | see if she’s g anything naughty in there? | 看有没有什么淫荡的东西 |
[13:47] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[13:50] | Oh, God. I love him so much. | 老天 我真是爱死他了 |
[13:57] | That’s it. We found the truck! | 就是那个 我们找到卡车了 |
[14:00] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[14:01] | Traffic cam caught it entering a garage | 交通监控拍到今早那辆车开进了 |
[14:03] | in East Harlem this morning. Watch. | 东哈莱姆区的一家修车店 看 |
[14:07] | I think that might be Mark. | 我觉得那应该是马克 |
[14:09] | Have HRT meet us there. | 让人质救援组在那跟我们会合 |
[14:11] | I’m on it. | 马上去办 |
[14:36] | Damn! | 该死 |
[14:37] | What’s that? | 怎么回事 |
[14:38] | Silent alarm! | 无声警报 |
[14:43] | No! No, no! | 不 不好 |
[14:44] | We got to get you out of here! | 你必须马上离开 |
[14:46] | How’d that happen? | 怎么做 |
[14:48] | Sewer pipe. Let out a block away. | 下水管道 通到一个街区外 |
[14:54] | Wait, wait, wait. What about you? | 等等 等下 那你呢 |
[14:55] | Don’t worry about me. | 别担心我 |
[15:08] | Go! | 上 |
[15:09] | Move in! | 进去 |
[15:11] | Move! | 往前 |
[15:12] | Hold up, hold up. | 别开火 慢点 |
[15:27] | He’s behind wall. | 他在墙后面 |
[15:58] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[15:59] | Better than him. Thanks. | 比他强 谢了 |
[16:01] | Shooter’s down! | 枪手已死 |
[16:07] | This yours? | 是你的吗 |
[16:10] | Try holding on to it next time. | 下次抓牢点 |
[16:13] | Ryan, get in here! | 莱恩 到这儿来 |
[16:27] | It’s Anna. | 是安娜 |
[16:30] | Let’s move! | 快走 |
[16:35] | Anna baby, you down here? You– | 安娜 宝贝 你在吗 你… |
[16:44] | I’ll do whatever you want. | 你说什么我都照做 |
[16:47] | Just don’t hurt my wife. | 只是别伤害我妻子 |
[16:50] | Sorry. We don’t make deals. | 不好意思 我们不谈条件 |
[16:52] | No! Don’t hurt him! | 不要 别伤害他 |
[16:54] | No! No! | 不要 不要 |
[16:58] | Sorry. Wish I could stay. | 抱歉 真希望我能留下来 |
[17:00] | Suffocation’s such a turn-on. | 窒息让我性趣盎然 |
[17:13] | Anna! | 安娜 |
[17:19] | Oh, no. | 不要 |
[17:20] | – Anna! – Oh, my god. | -安娜 -天呐 |
[17:24] | I need emergency medical to 529 Cloverdale drive, | 克罗弗戴尔路529号需要急救 |
[17:27] | Possible suffocation victim. | 受害人可能是窒息昏迷 |
[17:28] | Get her down. | 把她放下来 |
[17:34] | Come on, Anna. | 醒醒 安娜 |
[17:37] | Come on! | 醒醒 |
[17:42] | Come on. | 快醒醒 |
[17:48] | Come on. | 快醒醒 |
[17:55] | Ok. All right. | 好了 没事 |
[17:57] | Take a deep breath. You ok? | 深呼吸 你还好吗 |
[17:59] | Ok. We got you. We got you. | 别怕 我们在 有我们在呢 |
[18:01] | They–they took Jeff. | 他们把杰夫带走了 |
[18:04] | They took jeff! | 他们把杰夫带走了 |
[18:13] | It’s Mark. | 是马克 |
[18:15] | Th-they got Spider. | 他们把斯派德打死了 |
[18:16] | What? | 什么 |
[18:17] | Yeah. The FBI raided the garage. | 是的 联调局突袭了汽修站 |
[18:18] | I barely got away. | 我好不容易才逃出来 |
[18:19] | What? What happened? | 什么 发生了什么事 |
[18:21] | How did they find you? | 他们怎么找到你的 |
[18:22] | How should I know, | 我怎么知道 |
[18:23] | but y-you said had a plan “B”, right? | 但你之前说还有备用计划的对吗 |
[18:25] | No. That’s not a good idea. | 不 那不是个好主意 |
[18:27] | You said he could do it. | 你说过他能胜任的 |
[18:28] | He could definitely do it. | 他肯定能胜任 |
[18:29] | He–he just scares the hell out of me. | 可我真的很怕他 |
[18:33] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[18:38] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[18:42] | We have to call Neil. | 我们必须联系尼尔 |
[18:49] | One more. | 再吃一勺 |
[18:50] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[18:52] | I’m your son, Neil. | 我是你儿子 尼尔 |
[18:54] | No. | 才不是 |
[18:56] | My son is much younger. | 我儿子要年轻得多 |
[19:13] | I have to go out for a little while. | 我得出去一会儿 |
[19:15] | Can you take over? | 你能接替一下吗 |
[19:16] | Of course. I’ll get him all cleaned up and ready for bed. | 当然 我会把他弄干净 照顾他睡觉的 |
[19:18] | Thank you. Louise is gonna look after you for a little while | 谢谢 露易丝会在我回来之前 |
[19:21] | until I get back, ok, dad? | 照顾你的 好吗 爸爸 |
[19:43] | You did great back there. | 你刚刚的表现棒极了 |
[19:46] | I wanted it all to be perfect, | 我希望一切完美无缺 |
[19:47] | And now–now it’s all messed up. | 结果现在全搞砸了 |
[19:49] | No. It’s not, it’s not. | 不 并没有 并没有 |
[19:52] | You were smart. You had a backup plan. | 你很聪明 你还有一套备用计划 |
[19:55] | The question is are you ready | 问题是 接下来要做的事 |
[19:57] | for what has to be done next? | 你准备好了吗 |
[20:02] | You sure you can’t help? | 你真的不能帮我一把吗 |
[20:06] | I’m sorry, little bro. | 抱歉 弟弟 |
[20:07] | You’re gonna have to do this one alone. | 你必须一个人完成 |
[20:10] | Just be strong. | 坚强一点 |
[20:15] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[20:21] | They dumped his cell phone a block away. | 他们在一个街区外把他的手机扔了 |
[20:22] | We’re pulling traffic cam footage, | 我们在调交通监控录像 |
[20:24] | see if we can identify what they’re driving. | 看能不能确定他们开的什么车 |
[20:26] | Well, it’s got to be the couple from the hotel. | 一定就是酒店凶杀案的那对情侣 |
[20:27] | They must have been taking him to that garage to be tortured, | 他们一定是把他带到汽修站去折磨的 |
[20:30] | which means they’re looking for a backup location now. | 这意味着他们现在正在另外找地方 |
[20:32] | So we’ve got a small window to find them | 所以我们只有很少的时间 |
[20:34] | before they go underground. | 在他们消失前找到他们 |
[20:35] | We have an incoming Skype call. | 有个网络电话打进来了 |
[20:37] | It’s Mark Gray. | 是马克·格雷 |
[20:39] | Trace it. | 追踪来源 |
[20:41] | Put it up on the screen. | 投到大屏幕上 |
[20:47] | The gang’s all here except Clarke. | 大家都在啊 除了克拉克 |
[20:50] | I’ve got him. | 他在我手上 |
[20:51] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[20:52] | I thought I made that very cleary. | 我觉得我已经说得很清楚了 |
[20:54] | Tell the truth, but you haven’t, | 把真相说出来 但你没有这么做 |
[20:57] | So here’s the deal. | 所以我们来做笔交易 |
[20:58] | Go on television by 8:00 tonight, | 今晚8点 你上电视 |
[21:00] | tell the world how you executed my mother, | 告诉全世界 你是如何处死了我妈妈 |
[21:04] | or Clarke dies. | 否则克拉克就没命 |
[21:08] | Any shot at a trace? | 追踪有结果吗 |
[21:10] | – The code’s encrypted. – We can break the firewall. | -信号被加密了 -我们可以破译防火墙 |
[21:11] | It’s just gonna take time. | 只是需要时间 |
[21:12] | Time we don’t have. | 我们就是没有时间 |
[21:13] | Send me that Skype image of Mark, | 把马克打电话时的图像发给我 |
[21:14] | see if it gets us anything. | 看能不能发现些什么 |
[21:16] | We have less than 5 hours to find agent Clarke. | 我们只有5小时不到的时间去找到克拉克探员 |
[21:19] | I need us to go back through everything that we have, | 我要大家把现有的线索再过一遍 |
[21:21] | The tableau murders, | 模拟场景的杀人凶手 |
[21:23] | The couple who took him, Andrew Sharp. | 绑架了他的情侣 安德鲁·夏普 |
[21:24] | We need to go through everything. | 我们要把所有线索从头整理一遍 |
[21:26] | We need to figure out where they’re holding him. | 我们要弄明白他们把他扣在了哪儿 |
[21:29] | What truth was he talking about? | 他刚刚说的是什么真相 |
[21:33] | His version of what happened to his mother and brother. | 他所认为的他妈妈和哥哥的遭遇 |
[21:34] | He’s delusional. He can’t cope | 他有妄想症 无法接受 |
[21:36] | with the fact that his own killing spree | 是他自己的嗜杀成性 |
[21:37] | led to the death of his family. | 导致他家人死亡的事实 |
[21:39] | Can’t believe anything that psycho says anyway. | 不能相信那个神经病说的任何话 |
[21:44] | Mendez knows. | 曼德斯知道了 |
[21:45] | She doesn’t know anything. | 她什么都不知道 |
[21:46] | She can’t. | 不可能知道的 |
[21:47] | Then let me put it a different way, guys. | 那我换种说法 二位 |
[21:48] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[21:50] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[21:51] | How long can we outrun the fact | 我们还能欺瞒多久呢 |
[21:52] | that we lied about Lily’s shooting? | 毕竟我们掩盖了私自处死莉莉的事 |
[21:54] | Mark Gray is in no position to judge us. | 马克·格雷没资格批判我们 |
[21:56] | Of course he’s not, but don’t we | 他当然没有 但我们难道 |
[21:58] | have to consider at least for a second | 不该至少考虑一下 |
[21:59] | whether coming clean is gonna help Clarke. | 坦白交代 是否有助于救出克拉克 |
[22:01] | No matter what we do, | 无论我们怎么做 |
[22:03] | there is no way that Mark lets him live. | 马克都不会放过他的 |
[22:05] | The only way to save Jeff is to find them. | 救杰夫的唯一办法就是找到他们 |
[22:23] | Where’s Anna? Where’s my wife? | 安娜在哪儿 我妻子在哪儿 |
[22:26] | Facing death, and all you’re worried about is your girl. | 你自己都快死了 却还在担心你的爱人 |
[22:29] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[22:30] | Tell me she’s ok. | 告诉我她没事 |
[22:33] | She’s good. | 她很好 |
[22:35] | I can tell you guys have something special | 我看得出 你们之间有特殊的火花 |
[22:38] | like me and daisy. | 就跟我和黛西一样 |
[22:43] | You ever cheat on Anna? | 你对安娜不忠过吗 |
[22:45] | What? | 什么 |
[22:46] | A lot of guys do. | 很多男人都会出轨的 |
[22:48] | I never would. I mean– | 我永远不会 我是说 |
[22:49] | I–I get tempted because | 我会被诱惑 因为 |
[22:52] | who doesn’t, right, | 谁不会呢 |
[22:55] | but I could never hurt Daisy like that, | 但我永远不会那样伤害黛西 |
[22:59] | and I sure as hell couldn’t keep it from her. | 而且我肯定不可能瞒过她 |
[23:02] | That girl can see right through me. | 那婆娘把我看得透透的 |
[23:04] | What are you two gabbing about? | 你们在聊什么 |
[23:07] | How much we love our wives. | 我们有多爱我们的老婆 |
[23:21] | I’ve got something! | 我发现了些东西 |
[23:23] | I was digging deeper into Andrew Sharp’s past, | 我进一步挖掘了安德鲁·夏普的过去 |
[23:26] | looking for a connection to Mark, | 想找出他和马克之间的联系 |
[23:27] | and what I found | 但我发现的是 |
[23:29] | was a connection to Joe Carroll. | 他和乔·卡罗的联系 |
[23:32] | What connection? | 什么联系 |
[23:33] | When Andrew was a teenager, | 安德鲁少年时期 |
[23:34] | he went to a school down the road from Lightford Academy. | 上的学校跟莱特福德学院在同一条街上 |
[23:36] | Joe’s boarding school. | 那是乔的寄宿学校 |
[23:37] | Exactly. The two schools have shared instructors. | 没错 两所学校共用指导老师 |
[23:40] | Records show Andrew and Joe had | 记录显示安德鲁和乔 |
[23:43] | at least one class together. | 一起上过至少一门课 |
[23:48] | But if Andrew’s one of Joe’s followers, | 但如果安德鲁是乔的信徒 |
[23:49] | why would he be working with Mark? | 他怎么会跟马克合作呢 |
[23:51] | Mark hates Joe, | 马克恨乔 |
[23:52] | blames him for what happened to his family | 他觉得乔和我们一样对他家人的遭遇 |
[23:54] | almost as much as he blames us. | 有不可推卸的责任 |
[23:55] | He wouldn’t have anything to do with one of Joe’s followers. | 他不应该跟乔的信徒有干系啊 |
[23:57] | Well, we have to make sense of all this. | 我们必须把其中的缘由搞清楚 |
[24:00] | Ryan, | 莱恩 |
[24:02] | you have to go see Joe. | 你得去见乔 |
[24:07] | No. I’m done with him. | 不 我跟他彻底没关系了 |
[24:08] | – Ryan. – No. | -莱恩 -不 |
[24:09] | If he can give us a lead on to who Mark is working with– | 如果他能给我们提供有关马克党羽的线索 |
[24:11] | We don’t know that he can. | 我们又不知道他能不能 |
[24:12] | Well, we don’t know that he can’t. | 那也不代表他不能啊 |
[24:15] | So let’s find out. | 所以要搞清楚 |
[24:18] | Clarke’s life is on the line. | 克拉克现在命悬一线 |
[24:43] | Where’s the damn doctor? | 该死的医生在哪儿 |
[24:45] | All right. You really got to try and relax | 好了 你必须尽量放松 |
[24:46] | because it’s only gonna put extra stress on your heart. | 因为那样只会给你的心脏产生更大压力 |
[24:48] | Believe me. I know about this. | 相信我 我很了解这些的 |
[24:51] | I’m worried about Anna. | 我担心安娜 |
[24:52] | I left her a message. | 我给她留了条信息 |
[24:53] | I’m sure she’s on her way. | 我相信她正在赶来 |
[24:55] | You know, I made her so many promises. | 我向她承诺了很多 |
[24:58] | We’re supposed to go to Barcelona, right, | 我们本应去巴塞罗那 |
[25:00] | go learn how to tango. | 去学跳探戈 |
[25:01] | Tango? | 探戈 |
[25:02] | Yeah. Shut up. It’s– | 是啊 别笑我 是… |
[25:08] | I keep telling her I’ll do anything for her, Ryan, | 我总是告诉她我愿意为她做任何事 莱恩 |
[25:10] | But the job keeps getting in the way. | 但总是工作缠身 |
[25:12] | I’m sure she understands. Job’s important. | 我相信她理解你 工作很重要 |
[25:15] | Well, right now, nothing’s more important to me than her. | 现在对我来说没什么比她更重要 |
[25:22] | Just take it easy, take it easy. | 放松 放松 |
[25:24] | Hello. Uh, nurse, please. | 你好 护士 拜托 |
[25:26] | Can we get a little help in here, huh? | 能过来帮帮我们吗 |
[26:31] | Dr. Strauss. | 施特拉斯医生 |
[26:33] | Agent Hardy. | 哈迪探员 |
[26:35] | I wasn’t expecting to see you until my trial. | 我没想到在审判前竟然能见到你呢 |
[26:38] | Come to wish me luck? | 过来祝我好运吗 |
[26:39] | I’m here about Andrew Sharp. | 我来是为了安德鲁·夏普的事 |
[26:40] | Who? | 谁 |
[26:45] | I made some calls. | 我打了几个电话 |
[26:47] | Andrew was in a class with Joe Carroll | 安德鲁跟乔·卡罗一起上过 |
[26:51] | that you taught at Lightford Academy. | 你在莱特福德学院上的课 |
[26:53] | That was 30 years ago. | 那是30年前的事了 |
[26:58] | He’s prone to tears. | 他很爱哭 |
[27:02] | I vaguely remember him. | 我都不怎么记得他了 |
[27:04] | An emotional child. | 情绪化的孩子 |
[27:06] | Except it was all an act, and you knew it. | 只不过那都是在演戏 你也清楚得很 |
[27:09] | My guess is that you taught Andrew | 我猜 是你教导了安德鲁 |
[27:11] | Just like you taught Joe– | 就像你教导了乔一样 |
[27:13] | How to hide his psychopathy, | 如何掩饰他的精神病 |
[27:15] | Camouflage it so he could fit in. | 伪装起来 融入社会 |
[27:20] | Andrew’s not one of Joe’s followers, is he? | 安德鲁并不是乔的信徒 对吗 |
[27:25] | He’s one of yours. | 他是你的信徒 |
[27:27] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我完全不知道你在说些什么 |
[27:33] | Andrew has made himself some very dangerous friends over the years. | 安德鲁多年来结交了一些很危险的朋友 |
[27:42] | Well, they could be just about anybody. | 画成这样 随便说像谁都行吧 |
[27:46] | If you can tell me how to find them, | 如果你能告诉我 如何找到他们 |
[27:48] | The prosecutor is prepared to amend your attempted murder charges, | 检察官可以考虑修改你的谋杀未遂指控 |
[27:54] | And who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[27:55] | You could walk out of prison on your own two feet | 或许你可以活着走出监狱 |
[27:58] | Instead of in a body bag. | 而不是躺在尸袋里被抬出去 |
[28:03] | First, you need to convict me, agent Hardy, | 首先 你得给我定罪才行啊 哈迪探员 |
[28:06] | And I like my chances at trial just fine. | 我觉得我在庭审中获胜的希望还是挺大的 |
[28:12] | – That’s funny. -pardon? | -真有意思 -什么 |
[28:15] | Well, you didn’t even ask me what Andrew did. | 你都没问我安德鲁干了什么 |
[28:18] | You’re not curious? | 你不好奇吗 |
[28:20] | Not my concern. | 跟我无关 |
[28:22] | I will offer you this. | 我倒是可以告诉你一点 |
[28:24] | From what I remember of him, | 就我对他的印象来看 |
[28:27] | Andrew would need a very powerful motivating factor | 安德鲁需要一个十分强的刺激因素 |
[28:32] | to do anything that would have drawn the attention of the FBI. | 才会做出能引起联调局注意的事 |
[28:37] | Devotion? | 深度投入吗 |
[28:38] | I was thinking… | 我觉得是… |
[28:42] | Fear. | 恐惧 |
[28:46] | How’s Joe? | 乔怎么样 |
[28:51] | I wouldn’t know. | 我可不知道 |
[28:53] | You two broke up? | 你们两个分手了吗 |
[28:57] | You miss him? | 你想他了吗 |
[29:29] | How much longer? | 还需要多久 |
[29:34] | How much longer? | 还需要多久 |
[29:37] | I don’t like to be rushed. | 我不喜欢被催 |
[29:40] | No, no, no. Take your time, brother. | 不不 你慢慢来 兄弟 |
[29:43] | Not like we’re on the clock or anything. | 我们不赶时间 |
[29:50] | Kyle! | 凯尔 |
[30:42] | 775 7…7…5. | |
[30:49] | So. Did you get anything from Strauss we can run on? | 你从施特拉斯那里得到什么线索了吗 |
[30:52] | He confirmed his connection to Andrew, nothing else. | 他只是承认了和安德鲁的联系 别无其他 |
[30:55] | Hang on. Hello? | 等一下 喂 |
[30:57] | Ryan, it’s me. | 莱恩 是我 |
[30:59] | Jeff. | 杰夫 |
[31:00] | Put a trace on this. | 赶快追踪这通电话 |
[31:02] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[31:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:05] | Anna–is she– | 安娜 她有没有… |
[31:07] | Anna’s good. She’s fine. | 安娜很好 她没事 |
[31:08] | She’s worried about you. | 她很担心你 |
[31:09] | Now take a look around and tell me what you see. | 现在你看下四周 看看有什么东西 |
[31:11] | I’m in a warehouse, I think, | 我觉得我在一个仓库里 |
[31:12] | Or, I don’t know, a factory, | 我也说不清 或许是工厂 |
[31:14] | Something that’s abandoned. | 反正是栋废弃建筑 |
[31:15] | Ok. How did you get there? | 好的 你是怎么到达那里的 |
[31:18] | They tied me up, they threw me in a van. | 他们把我捆了起来 丢进了货车里 |
[31:19] | There were no windows. I couldn’t get– | 没有车窗 我看不到… |
[31:22] | And how long were you driving? | 你们开车开了多久 |
[31:24] | Jeff? | 杰夫 |
[31:27] | Hello, hello? Clarke, you there? | 喂 喂 克拉克 你在吗 |
[31:29] | Hello? | 喂 |
[31:35] | Did you find him? | 你找到他的位置了吗 |
[31:36] | Working on triangulating the nearest cell tower. | 正在利用三角定位寻找最近的信号塔 |
[31:39] | Looks like the call emanated from Pennsylvania, | 似乎那通电话来自宾州 |
[31:42] | Reading area. | 雷丁区 |
[31:43] | I’m going. | 我这就去 |
[31:44] | I’ll get you backup. | 我给你叫后援 |
[32:37] | Agent Hardy. | 哈迪探员 |
[32:39] | We have vehicles on site for your team. | 我们已经为你的团队备好了车 |
[32:41] | We’ll assist your search any way we can. | 我们会竭尽所能帮助你们的搜索行动的 |
[32:43] | That cell tower covers 15 square miles. | 那个信号塔覆盖了15平方英里的范围 |
[32:45] | Target needs privacy– | 目标需要隐蔽性 |
[32:46] | Abandoned factory, warehouse. | 重点寻找废弃工厂 仓库 |
[32:48] | We got a lot of that around there, | 附近有很多那种建筑 |
[32:49] | But we’ll pull together a list. | 我们会列出一份清单的 |
[33:13] | Hey there, buddy. Wakey wakey. | 你好啊 兄弟 醒醒了 |
[33:17] | What you want first– | 你想先听哪个 |
[33:17] | The good news or the bad news? | 好消息还是坏消息 |
[33:19] | I don’t care about either one. | 我都不在乎 |
[33:22] | Come on. Don’t be so negative. | 拜托 别这么消极嘛 |
[33:24] | Ok. Bad news first. | 好吧 先听坏消息 |
[33:26] | Looks like your friends did not come through for you. | 似乎你的朋友们并没有为你挺身而出哦 |
[33:29] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[33:30] | Their deadline to confess the truth. | 让他们坦白真相的最后期限 |
[33:32] | I don’t think they’re gonna make it. | 我觉得他们是赶不及了 |
[33:35] | I don’t think it’s anything personal. | 我觉得这并非是私人恩怨 |
[33:37] | The good news– | 好消息是 |
[33:39] | You could save yourself, Romeo. | 你可以自救的 小情郎 |
[33:41] | I don’t have anything to confess. | 我没有任何事需要坦白的 |
[33:46] | Please–please reconsider that. | 你最好再考虑一下 |
[33:56] | I was a bit rushed, but I’m satisfied. | 我之前有点赶 但我很满意了 |
[34:00] | The dimensions have been carefully calculated | 尺寸都经过小心的计算 |
[34:03] | to be exactly the right size. | 刚好是完美的大小 |
[34:05] | For what? | 用来干什么 |
[34:09] | To put you in. | 用来装你啊 |
[34:12] | What? | 什么 |
[34:13] | Yeah. That was my reaction, too? | 没错 我之前也是这个反应 |
[34:18] | Wait. | 等等 |
[34:20] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么鬼东西 |
[34:22] | This is a pithing needle, | 这是一把穿髓针 |
[34:24] | Used on cattle. | 是用来对付牛的 |
[34:25] | I’ll insert it in the base of the skull. | 我会把它钉入到头盖骨中 |
[34:30] | You’ll be paralyzed but fully conscious. | 你会立刻瘫痪 但意识还是清醒的 |
[34:34] | Then I’ll dislocate your joints | 然后我会打烂你的关节 |
[34:37] | One at a time. | 一次打烂一个 |
[34:40] | That will allow me to fold your body | 那样我就可以把你的身体 |
[34:42] | Limb by limb on top of itself. | 一截一截地折叠在一起了 |
[34:48] | You’ll be aware every moment. | 你在整个过程中都会保持清醒 |
[34:51] | Hopefully, you’ll appreciate the artistry in what you’re experiencing. | 希望 你懂得欣赏你正在体验的艺术 |
[35:07] | Tom just called in. | 汤姆刚打电话来了 |
[35:08] | He didn’t find anything at his location. | 他在他负责的地点没有任何发现 |
[35:10] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[35:11] | Ryan, it’s almost 8:00. | 莱恩 已经快8点了 |
[35:14] | I know, I know. | 我懂的 我懂的 |
[35:16] | If we give Mark what he wants, | 如果我们答应马克的要求 |
[35:17] | It could buy us more time. | 那就能给我们争取些时间 |
[35:24] | Mike. | 麦克 |
[35:25] | Found something. | 有所发现了 |
[35:26] | Abandoned industrial park off route 7. | 在7号公路附近有个废弃的工业园 |
[35:28] | Lots of places to hide. | 有很多藏身地点 |
[35:28] | Local PD said they saw cars pulling in today. | 当地警察说他们今天看到有车开过去 |
[35:30] | Abandoned industrial park, route 7. | 废弃的工业园 7号公路附近 |
[35:34] | Here. Two minutes. | 在这里 两分钟车程 |
[35:35] | All right. Two minutes. We’re on our way. | 好的 两分钟车程 我们这就过来 |
[35:53] | All right! split up! two-man teams! | 好了 都分开行动 两人一组 |
[35:55] | Stay focused, people. | 大家都要集中注意力 |
[35:59] | Gina. We’re close. | 吉娜 我们就快找到了 |
[36:01] | Ryan, a video just came through. | 莱恩 我们刚刚收到一段视频 |
[36:04] | You need to see it. | 你需要看一下 |
[36:05] | It’s–it’s streaming on the internet. | 已经在网上传疯了 |
[36:07] | I’m sending it to you now. | 我这就发给你 |
[36:12] | My name is Jeffrey Clarke. | 我叫杰夫瑞·克拉克 |
[36:15] | I’m a special agent with the New York office of the FBI. | 我是联调局纽约分部的特别探员 |
[36:21] | I have a confession to make. | 我要招认一件事 |
[36:24] | I sanctioned an FBI black ops unit | 我批准了一个联调局黑色行动小组 |
[36:28] | Led by agent Ryan Hardy. | 由莱恩·哈迪探员负责领导 |
[36:31] | Laws were broken, | 法律被破坏了 |
[36:34] | And people were killed. | 有人被杀了 |
[36:38] | Lily Gray was executed in cold blood. | 莉莉·格雷被冷血地处决了 |
[36:44] | I am confessing to these crimes, | 我承认犯下了这些罪行 |
[36:48] | And I seek absolution that I know | 我寻求赦免 但我知道 |
[36:52] | I don’t deserve. | 我不配 |
[36:56] | Thank you, agent Clarke, | 谢了 克拉克探员 |
[36:58] | For doing what your friends were too cowardly to do. | 肯做你的朋友们不敢做的事 |
[37:07] | Come on. We’re out of time. | 快点 我们没时间了 |
[37:47] | They shot the video here. | 他们是在这里拍摄那段视频的 |
[37:48] | He’s got to be close. | 他肯定就在附近 |
[39:01] | Did he suffer much? | 他死前受的痛苦多吗 |
[39:03] | Medically speaking, it’s impossible to know. | 从医学角度上来说 我们无从得知 |
[39:05] | You didn’t answer the question. | 你没有直接回答问题 |
[39:10] | He was no doubt in shock. | 他当时显然是出于休克状态 |
[39:12] | Hopefully consciousness or any pain was mercifully brief. | 可能意识或疼痛都只是短暂的 |
[39:40] | You try and sleep now, ok? | 你乖乖睡觉 好吗 |
[39:45] | Thanks, Neil. | 谢谢你 尼尔 |
[39:57] | People were killed. | 很多人因此而死 |
[40:01] | Lily Gray was executed in cold blood. | 莉莉·格雷被冷血地处决了 |
[40:04] | I am confessing to these crimes, | 我承认犯下了这些罪行 |
[40:08] | And I seek absolution that I know | 我寻求赦免 但我知道 |
[40:13] | I don’t deserve. | 我不配 |
[40:16] | Pretty good, huh? | 挺好的 对吧 |
[40:18] | Yeah, fine. I should have been there. | 是啊 还行吧 我也该在现场的 |
[40:21] | And there’s nothing we would have wanted more, sweetie. | 我们也很希望你在现场 亲爱的 |
[40:23] | It just didn’t work out that way. | 但情势所限也是没办法 |
[40:24] | I wanted to look in his lying face, | 我想直面他那张撒谎的面孔 |
[40:26] | But somehow, the FBI got on to Spider’s place. | 但不知怎么的 联调局闯入了斯派德的住所 |
[40:29] | How’d that happen? | 怎么会发生这种事呢 |
[40:30] | You’re lucky you’re not dead like Spider. | 你没像斯派德那样死掉算是走运了 |
[40:34] | What did you say? | 你刚说什么 |
[40:36] | I’m hearing a lot of whining and crying | 我听到你各种发牢骚和哭诉 |
[40:38] | When what I should be hearing is “thank you.” | 但你应该对我说的是”谢谢” |
[40:40] | Shut up, Kyle. | 闭嘴 凯尔 |
[40:40] | That’s how you talk to me? | 你竟敢这样跟我说话 |
[40:43] | Take it easy, man. I didn’t mean anything by it. | 淡定 老兄 我没什么意思的 |
[40:47] | Don’t you ever speak to my brother like that. | 绝不要再那样跟我弟弟说话了 |
[40:49] | No. No, no, Mark. Don’t kill him, please. | 不 不 不要 马克 别杀他 求你了 |
[40:51] | You need us. | 你需要我们 |
[41:15] | Ok, ok. | 好了 好了 |
[41:33] | I’ll be dead by the time the damn doctor gets here. | 等医生来了 我估计都已经死了 |
[41:36] | Ornery. I like that. More of that. | 臭脾气啊 我喜欢 再更臭点吧 |
[41:39] | Hi. Sorry for the wait. | 你好 抱歉让您久等了 |
[41:41] | We’re really backed up today. | 我们今天的病人太多了 |
[41:43] | No problem. He’s only dying. | 没关系 他只是要死了而已 |
[41:44] | I thought you said I was fine. | 你之前不是说我没事的嘛 |
[41:46] | Let me be the judge of that. | 让我来判断吧 |
[41:54] | Well, good news. You’re alive. | 好消息 你还活着 |
[41:57] | Your heart rate’s a little high but steady. | 你的心率有点高 但很稳定 |
[41:59] | We like that. | 那是好现象 |
[42:02] | I’m gonna run an EKG, | 我给你安排做个心电图 |
[42:02] | But I think you’re gonna be ok. | 但我觉得你没事 |
[42:06] | Thanks, doc. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[42:08] | My pleasure. | 我的荣幸 |