时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Mike, put the gun down. | 麦克 把枪放下 |
[00:03] | Don’t do this! | 别这样 |
[00:06] | She’s dead, Luke. Mother’s dead. | 她死了 卢克 母亲死了 |
[00:08] | I thought I wore you out last night. | 我以为我昨晚让你精疲力尽了 |
[00:09] | Believe me, you did. | 相信我 的确是那样 |
[00:12] | Rise and shine! | 太阳照屁股啦 |
[00:13] | He will gut us in our sleep | 哪怕他只是怀疑我们有自己的计划 |
[00:15] | if he even suspects that we have our own agenda, | 他都会趁我们熟睡时杀了我们 |
[00:18] | I’ll do whatever you want. | 你说什么我都照做 |
[00:19] | It’s Mark Gray. | 是马克·格雷 |
[00:20] | Go on television by 8:00 tonight, | 今晚8点 你上电视 |
[00:22] | tell the world how you executed my mother, | 告诉全世界 你是如何处死了我妈妈 |
[00:24] | or Clarke dies. | 否则克拉克就没命 |
[00:26] | Looks like your friends did not come through for you. | 似乎你的朋友们并没有为你挺身而出哦 |
[00:28] | The dimensions have been carefully calculated. | 尺寸都经过小心的计算 |
[00:31] | For what? | 用来干什么 |
[00:32] | To put you in. | 用来装你啊 |
[00:35] | Ryan, a video just came through. | 莱恩 我们刚刚收到一段视频 |
[00:37] | My name is Jeffrey Clarke. | 我叫杰夫瑞·克拉克 |
[00:38] | I sanctioned an FBI black ops unit | 我批准了一个联调局黑色行动小组 |
[00:41] | led by agent Ryan Hardy. | 由莱恩·哈迪探员负责领导 |
[00:43] | People were killed. | 有人被杀了 |
[01:04] | Ryan? | 莱恩 |
[01:09] | Ryan? | 莱恩 |
[01:12] | Gwen? | 格温 |
[01:24] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[01:27] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[01:46] | There you are. | 你起来了啊 |
[01:48] | I’ve been calling you. | 我给你打了好几个电话 |
[01:55] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[01:58] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[02:04] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[02:21] | Whoever put Clarke in that box | 把克拉克装进盒子里的人 |
[02:23] | didn’t come up with this yesterday. | 并非是昨天才想出这个方法的 |
[02:24] | He’s done it before, | 他肯定用过同样的手法 |
[02:25] | So search similar M.O.s in the tristate area. | 在三州交界处查找类似的作案手法 |
[02:28] | Go back 5 years. | 查找近5年的案子吧 |
[02:29] | If you don’t get a hit, go back 10. | 如果依然没有线索 就查近10年的 |
[02:31] | Yeah, got it. | 好的 我明白 |
[02:32] | I don’t think that box was their first plan. | 我不觉得那个盒子是他们的第一计划 |
[02:35] | After we took out their buddy in the autoshop, | 我们在汽修店解决了他们的同伙之后 |
[02:37] | Mark and his groupies had to improvise. | 马克和他的信徒只能临时想办法对付 |
[02:39] | Meaning they might have slipped up? | 意思是他们可能疏忽了什么吗 |
[02:41] | I’m betting they left a trail. | 我相信他们肯定留下了犯罪痕迹 |
[02:43] | That’s how we find them, that’s how we end this. | 我们就要通过这些找到他们 结束这一切 |
[02:46] | Are you ready for the press conference? | 你准备好出席新闻发布会了吗 |
[02:47] | No. I-I don’t have time for that. | 没有 我没空去搞那种事 |
[02:49] | The allegations were about you and your team. | 那些指控是针对你和你的团队的 |
[02:51] | You don’t show up, it looks like we’re hiding you. | 你不出现的话 就像是我们把你藏起来了 |
[02:53] | Look. I’ve managed to keep a lid on the tableau murders, | 听着 我已经掩盖了情景重现谋杀案 |
[02:55] | the Mark Gray connection, | 和马克·格雷间的关系 |
[02:56] | but every major network picked up Clarke’s confession. | 但大型电视网都收到了克拉克招供的视频 |
[02:59] | They’re gonna ask me if there’s any truth to it. | 他们会问我此事是否属实的 |
[03:01] | And you’ll say no. | 你就说完全不属实 |
[03:03] | Will I be lying? | 那我算是在说谎吗 |
[03:06] | Gina, you and I’ve been through a lot. | 吉娜 你和我共同经历过很多事情 |
[03:09] | I will tell you anything that you want to know, | 我愿意告诉你 任何你想知道的事 |
[03:12] | but I think we’re both aware that | 但我想我们都明白 |
[03:13] | there are certain disadvantages to that. | 那样是会有某些弊端的 |
[03:21] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[03:24] | After more than two decades of service to the FBI, | 在为联调局工作了20多年后 |
[03:27] | special agent Jeffrey Clarke | 特别探员杰夫瑞·克拉克 |
[03:29] | was kidnapped and murdered yesterday. | 于昨日被绑架和谋杀 |
[03:32] | The entire bureau mourns his loss. | 联调局全员哀悼他的逝去 |
[03:34] | He will be missed as a colleague | 他是我们的同事 |
[03:37] | but even more so as a friend. | 更是我们的朋友 |
[03:42] | These are our suspects in the case. | 以下是本案的嫌疑人 |
[03:44] | They are a caucasian couple, | 他们是一对白人情侣 |
[03:46] | late 20s, early 30s. | 25到35岁之间 |
[03:48] | They should be considered armed and dangerous. | 他们持有武器 十分危险 |
[03:50] | Now we are working tirelessly to make sure | 现在我们正付出艰苦的努力 |
[03:52] | that these monsters are brought to justice… | 确保将这些恶魔绳之以法 |
[03:53] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[03:55] | How do they have sketches of us? | 他们怎么会有我们的画像 |
[03:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:58] | If we are I.D.ed, I mean, our home, | 如果我们被查到身份 我们的家 |
[04:01] | everything that we’ve worked so hard to protect, | 那些我们努力去保护的东西 |
[04:03] | that’s gonna be gone. | 都会被彻底摧毁 |
[04:05] | Those drawings look nothing like us, babe. | 那些画像并不像我们 宝贝 |
[04:07] | You’re way hotter, | 你本人性感多了 |
[04:08] | and that–that is not my nose. | 那鼻子 画得根本不像我的 |
[04:11] | This is not a joke, Kyle. | 这不是个玩笑 凯尔 |
[04:15] | I mean, how am I gonna have babies if we’re on the run? | 如果我们要亡命天涯 我还怎么生孩子 |
[04:18] | Babies? | 孩子 |
[04:22] | Are you– | 难道你… |
[04:22] | No, I’m not, | 不 我没有 |
[04:25] | but I-I want to be. | 但我想要 |
[04:27] | I promise, I promise we will go home, ok, | 我保证 我保证我们会回家的 |
[04:31] | and when we do, we will have | 等我们成功了 我们一定会生出 |
[04:34] | the fattest, happiest babies you’ve ever seen. | 你见过的最健康最快乐的宝宝 |
[04:39] | Why didn’t you guys call me? | 你们为什么不给我打电话 |
[04:41] | We were about to. | 我们正要打呢 |
[04:46] | What’s the motive behind this? | 此案背后的动机是什么 |
[04:48] | I cannot speak to that at this time. | 我目前不方便透露 |
[04:49] | Agent Mendez, a question over here. | 曼德斯探员 我有问题 |
[04:51] | Warren. | 沃伦 |
[04:52] | Uh, my question’s for Ryan Hardy. | 我有问题要问莱恩·哈迪 |
[04:53] | I’ll be handling the questions today. | 今天所有问题都由我来回答 |
[04:55] | No. It’s ok. | 没事 我可以的 |
[04:57] | I got it. | 我来吧 |
[05:00] | Agent Clarke alleged that you murdered Lily Gray. | 克拉克探员宣称你杀害了莉莉·格雷 |
[05:04] | Is there any truth to that allegation? | 此话是否属实 |
[05:06] | No, there is not. | 没有 那都是假话 |
[05:08] | Special Agent Clarke was under duress | 特别探员克拉克当时被胁迫 |
[05:11] | and said whatever he needed to say to stay alive. | 他为了保命 必须说一些情非得已的话 |
[05:13] | If I may, he referred to a lawless FBI black op. | 恕我直言 他说那是非法的联调局秘密行动 |
[05:17] | These were questions raised in the Congressional hearing. | 在此前的国会听证会上 也提及过这些问题 |
[05:19] | And every single member of my team | 我队伍中的每一位成员 |
[05:21] | was fully exonerated. | 都被证明完全无罪 |
[05:22] | He’s still lying, | 他还在撒谎 |
[05:24] | and–and–and look at those reporters. | 你们看那帮记者 |
[05:26] | They’re believing this crap. | 他们都信了他的鬼话 |
[05:27] | I think you’re losing sight of the real issue here. | 我觉得你们现在搞错了关注重点 |
[05:30] | Jeffrey Clarke, a man who dedicated his life | 杰夫瑞·克拉克 将自己的一生都奉献于 |
[05:33] | to protecting you and yours, | 保护你和你们家人的安危 |
[05:36] | was taken from his home, taken from his wife, | 他从自己家里 在他的老婆眼前被绑架 |
[05:39] | and brutally murdered. | 并被残忍杀害 |
[05:45] | Mark Gray. | 马克·格雷 |
[05:47] | He did this. | 他就是凶手 |
[05:48] | He is responsible. | 他要为此负责 |
[05:49] | Excuse me. Mark Gray is responsible? | 抱歉 你说马克·格雷是此案的凶手 |
[05:51] | He’s been spotted? | 你们发现他的行踪了吗 |
[05:52] | We believe he’s in the New York area | 我们相信他身处纽约地区 |
[05:54] | and working with these two. | 并跟这两位合作 |
[05:58] | He’s a delusional coward and a malicious killer… | 他是个整天幻想的懦夫 也是无情的凶手 |
[06:03] | But his days are numbered because I’m coming for him. | 但他的日子所剩无几 因为我会抓到他 |
[06:06] | If he’s smart, he’ll turn himself in | 如果他够聪明 就自己来自首 |
[06:07] | because the full force of the FBI | 因为联调局的全部警力 |
[06:09] | is about to land on him and his followers. | 很快就将出现在他和他的信徒面前 |
[06:13] | They’re such liars. | 他们满嘴胡言 |
[06:17] | They’re never gonna tell the truth! | 他们根本不会说出真相 |
[06:20] | I should–I should have just– | 我就应该 |
[06:21] | I should have just killed them to begin with. | 我就应该一开始把他们全杀光 |
[06:23] | If you kill them, they won’t suffer. | 如果你杀了他们 他们就不会受折磨 |
[06:25] | Yes, but they’ll be dead! | 没错 但起码他们都死了 |
[06:27] | Mark, Mark, please, ok? | 马克 马克 冷静点 好吗 |
[06:29] | Look. Your plan is working. | 你看 你的计划奏效了 |
[06:32] | Look. They’re called out on national television. | 瞧啊 他们在全国性节目上被质问 |
[06:34] | The more they deny it, the guiltier they look. | 他们越是否认 就越让人起疑 |
[06:37] | Yeah. Maybe you’re right. I don’t know, but I can’t watch this. | 好吧 也许你说得对 但我看不下去了 |
[06:42] | – He’s losing it. – He never had it. | -他开始失控了 -他就没正常过 |
[06:45] | We have to get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[06:48] | Call Julianna. | 给朱莉安娜打电话 |
[06:51] | She won’t like it. | 她会不高兴的 |
[06:53] | I don’t care, kyle, ok? | 我不在乎 凯尔 好吗 |
[06:56] | You need to talk to her. | 你得跟她谈谈 |
[07:00] | We didn’t discuss revealing Mark’s part in all this. | 我们之前说了不在记者会上提及马克的 |
[07:03] | The more people looking for him, the better. | 越多人找他越好 |
[07:04] | Next time, ask. | 下次要提前问我 |
[07:08] | I didn’t know Anna was here. | 我不知道安娜会来啊 |
[07:10] | She wanted to make her statement today, | 她想今天来表明立场 |
[07:12] | get it over with. | 把事情终结 |
[07:13] | Just give us a minute, ok? | 让我们独处一下 好吗 |
[07:17] | Promise you we’re gonna find the people that did this. | 我向你保证 我们一定会抓到罪魁祸首的 |
[07:22] | You did this. | 罪魁祸首就是你 |
[07:23] | – What? – Jeffrey and I didn’t have secrets. | -什么 -杰夫瑞和我无话不谈 |
[07:26] | He was protecting you, lying for you. | 他是为了保护你 为你说谎 |
[07:30] | Anna, I’m sorry. I– | 安娜 我很抱歉 我 |
[07:31] | He died because of you. | 他的死都是因为你 |
[07:39] | Somebody tell me we have a lead. | 我听说有线索了 |
[07:41] | I got something. It’s an open case. | 我有发现 有一起悬案 |
[07:44] | Two years ago, NYPD pulled a body from the East River. | 两年前 纽约警察在东河中发现一具尸体 |
[07:46] | – In a box? – No box, | -在盒子里吗 -没有盒子 |
[07:48] | but her joints were dislocated, and she was contorted. | 但她的关节全部脱臼 整个身体都扭曲变形 |
[07:51] | M.E. said cause of death was asphyxiation | 法医说死因是死者 |
[07:53] | after the victim was forced into a small space, | 被塞入狭小空间后引起的窒息 |
[07:55] | and she had the same pithing marks | 她和克拉克一样 |
[07:56] | on the base of the skull that Clarke has. | 在头骨底部都有被刺穿的痕迹 |
[07:58] | – Suspects? – None, | -有嫌犯吗 -没有 |
[07:59] | but the victim’s parents said she was clinically depressed | 但死者父母说她被确诊为抑郁 |
[08:01] | and obsessed with claustrophilia. | 并且有幽居癖 |
[08:03] | PD thinks she solicited someone online | 警方认为她请求了一位网友 |
[08:05] | to help her bring her obsession to life. | 帮她满足自己的癖好 |
[08:06] | And he took it too far, and he killed her. | 而他做得太过火 结果害死了她 |
[08:08] | Get the case file. Let’s see who she reached out to online. | 去拿案件档案 查下她在网上联系过谁 |
[08:10] | Well, PD didn’t find any leads when they went | 警局两年前排查过她的邮箱记录 |
[08:12] | through her e-mail history two years ago. | 但一无所获 |
[08:15] | I know somebody that can help us. | 我知道有个人能帮我们 |
[08:17] | My gut tells me this is our guy. | 我的直觉告诉我这就是我们要找的人 |
[08:25] | Neil. Sorry for the mess. | 尼尔 抱歉这么乱 |
[08:27] | The sink is backing up again. | 水槽的下水管道又堵了 |
[08:28] | – Did you remember to call the plumber? – Where’s my dad? | -你给水管工打电话了吗 -我爸爸在哪儿 |
[08:30] | – What? – Is dad lying down? | -什么 -爸爸睡了吗 |
[08:40] | Dad! Dad! | 爸 爸 |
[08:48] | – Are you OK? – No. I’m late. | -你没事吧 -不 我要迟到了 |
[08:50] | No. You shouldn’t be out here alone. | 不 你不应该自己一个人出来 |
[08:51] | I-I got to go. Your mother’s waiting. | 我得走了 你妈在等我 |
[08:53] | No, dad. | 不 爸爸 |
[08:56] | Mom’s gone. | 妈妈已经去世了 |
[08:58] | No. She gets angry when I’m late. | 不 我迟到她会发脾气的 |
[09:02] | I’ll–I’ll tell her it was my fault, OK? | 我会告诉她都是我的错 好吗 |
[09:07] | You’ve covered for me often enough. | 你也经常帮我打掩护的啊 |
[09:12] | Come on. Come on. | 走吧 回家吧 |
[09:17] | We’ll watch some tv. | 我们去看电视 |
[09:19] | There. Comfortable? | 好了 舒服吗 |
[09:21] | You gave us a good scare, Mr. Perry. | 你吓死我们了 佩里先生 |
[09:23] | – Is it time for my program? – Oh, yeah. | -我爱看的节目要开始了吗 -哦对 |
[09:26] | Almost. | 马上就开始 |
[09:28] | I’m so sorry. There was water everywhere. | 真是太对不起了 当时到处都是水 |
[09:33] | God, if anything would have happened to him. | 老天 要是他出了什么事 |
[09:36] | Hi. This is Neil Perry. | 你好 我是尼尔·佩里 |
[09:39] | My father’s nurse Louise didn’t show up today. | 我父亲的护士露易丝今天没来上班 |
[09:45] | Neil. | 尼尔 |
[09:47] | I need you to send a replacement. | 你得派个人来顶替她 |
[09:53] | I totally skewered Ryan Hardy. | 我刚才让莱恩·哈迪下不来台 |
[09:56] | Inspiring. | 真令人激动 |
[09:58] | Seriously, did you see the look on his face? | 说真的 你看到他当时脸上的表情没有 |
[10:00] | He caught Joe Carroll. | 但他抓住了乔·卡罗 |
[10:02] | He saved, like, a thousand lives. | 救了成百上千人的性命 |
[10:04] | Most people consider him a hero. | 大多数人将他视为英雄 |
[10:07] | Well, he’s clearly hiding something. | 很显然 他有所隐瞒 |
[10:09] | Open up, Carl. | 开门 卡尔 |
[10:12] | Carl! | 卡尔 |
[10:15] | Carl, stop screwing around. | 卡尔 别磨蹭了 |
[10:17] | We have to get back to the station. | 我们得回电视台呢 |
[10:22] | Carl? | 卡尔 |
[10:26] | Hi, guys. I’m here to lodge a complaint. | 你们好 伙计们 我要提起申诉 |
[10:31] | I just spoke to the dog walker. | 我刚跟遛狗的人通过话了 |
[10:33] | Ross and Rachel are fine. They don’t miss me at all. | 罗斯和瑞秋都很好 一点都不想我 |
[10:36] | Babe, they’re dogs. | 宝贝 它们是狗 |
[10:37] | They love whoever feeds them. | 谁给它们喂食 它们就爱谁 |
[10:46] | We need to get out of town. | 我们要离开这里 |
[10:47] | – You’re not going anywhere. – The FBI has sketches of us. | -你们哪儿都别想去 -联调局有我们的素描像 |
[10:51] | If they get on to Neil, they could find us. | 如果他们查到尼尔 就可能找到我们 |
[10:53] | You’re the one who brought him into this. | 是你们把他拉进来的 |
[10:55] | Only because your guy got himself killed. | 那是因为你的人被杀了 |
[10:57] | Too bad. There’s still work to do. | 真糟糕 你们还有任务要完成 |
[11:01] | – How’s Mark? – Deranged. | -马克怎么样 -神经兮兮的 |
[11:03] | Keep him happy. | 让他高兴起来 |
[11:04] | We need him for the end game. | 压轴大戏需要他 |
[11:05] | Letting him kill Ryan Hardy would really cheer him up. | 让他亲手杀了莱恩·哈迪 他肯定会高兴 |
[11:08] | That’s not the plan. | 计划可不是这样的 |
[11:09] | Do I need to remind you what happens if you fail? | 需要我提醒你们失败的后果吗 |
[11:22] | Here. | 给 |
[11:23] | We can’t. We have to lie low. | 不行 我们必须低调 |
[11:26] | We’re on a schedule. This has to be done. | 我们有日程安排 必须准时完成 |
[11:45] | Just got off the phone with the prosecutor from the Strauss case. | 我刚跟负责施特拉斯案的检察官通完电话 |
[11:48] | Let me guess. I jeopardized the entire case | 让我猜猜 我搞砸了整桩案子 |
[11:50] | by talking to him without his lawyer present. | 因为我在没有律师在场的情况下找他谈了话 |
[11:52] | He’s also pretty pissed you offered him a plea deal. | 他还很生气你给他提供了一份认罪协议 |
[11:55] | I was bluffing. Clarke’s life was on the line. | 我那是在虚张声势 克拉克当时命悬一线 |
[11:57] | And I made that abundantly clear, | 我也非常清楚地说明了这一点 |
[11:59] | But, Ryan, there’s a limit to how much I can cover for you. | 但是莱恩 我能替你掩护的也有限 |
[12:02] | I know, I know, and I appreciate it. | 我知道 我知道 我心存感激 |
[12:07] | I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[12:11] | – Oh, hell, no. – Good to see you, too, Haley. | -不是吧 -我也很高兴见到你 海莉 |
[12:13] | How did you know I would be here? | 你怎么知道我会在这儿的 |
[12:14] | I’m an FBI agent. I like the new look. | 我是联调局探员 我喜欢你的新造型 |
[12:17] | Yeah? Well, they frown on lip rings in business school. | 是吗 商学院不许戴唇环 |
[12:19] | – What are you doing here? – I need your help. | -你来找我干什么的 -我需要你帮忙 |
[12:22] | The last time I helped you, | 上一次我帮你 |
[12:23] | You put a wire on me, you nearly got me killed. | 你在我身上装了窃听器 差点让我丧命 |
[12:27] | A friend of mine was murdered, | 我的一个朋友被谋杀了 |
[12:28] | and I think you can help me find who did it. | 我觉得你能帮我找到凶手 |
[12:30] | The killer had another victim, | 凶手曾害死过另一个人 |
[12:32] | A woman with a fetish about being in small, enclosed spaces. | 是一个喜欢呆在狭小密闭空间的恋物癖女人 |
[12:35] | I don’t live in that world anymore. I sold my club. | 我不混这个圈子了 我把夜店卖掉了 |
[12:38] | But you know people. | 但你有人脉 |
[12:40] | We think she reached out to somebody online, somebody local. | 我们认为她是在线联系的某个本地人 |
[12:46] | The person I’m looking for | 我在找的那个人 |
[12:48] | bent, broke, and twisted my friend | 把我朋友的身体折叠 敲碎 扭曲 |
[12:51] | until he fit in this box. | 直到能放进这个盒子 |
[12:55] | He was a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[13:01] | I’ve heard of a guy. | 我听说过一个人 |
[13:04] | He considers himself an artist, a craftsman, | 他认为自己是个艺术家 能工巧匠 |
[13:07] | But I’ve never met him. I’ve never wanted to. | 但我从没见过他 也不想见 |
[13:10] | How can I find him? | 我怎么才能找到他 |
[13:12] | Wyatt Bailey is a broker. | 怀亚特·贝利是个中间人 |
[13:14] | People with specific needs | 那些有特殊需求的人们 |
[13:16] | pay him to get them in touch with people | 会付他钱 让他介绍些 |
[13:18] | who can meet those needs. | 能满足他们需求的人 |
[13:20] | Dark, twisted stuff, mostly illegal. | 邪恶变态的交易 绝大部分都是非法的 |
[13:24] | He’ll know how to reach the guy you’re looking for. | 他知道怎样能联系上你在找的那个人 |
[13:27] | Thanks, Haley. | 谢谢你 海莉 |
[13:31] | You, you, you, over there. | 你 你 你过去 |
[13:34] | Now in the chair. | 坐到椅子上 |
[13:36] | That chair. | 那椅子 |
[13:38] | – Bro, what the hell? – I’m making a statement. | -兄弟 搞毛呢 -我要发表声明 |
[13:41] | Yeah. Does it say, “Come arrest me”? | 是嘛 是不是说”来抓我啊” |
[13:45] | The press has been mindlessly repeating the FBI’s lies. | 媒体在盲目地重复联调局的那些谎言 |
[13:50] | It’s a disgrace. | 真是个耻辱 |
[13:53] | The fourth estate used to be the cornerstone of democracy. | 新闻界曾是民主体制的基石 |
[13:56] | Mark, I get that you’re upset, | 马克 我知道你很愤怒 |
[13:58] | but these people have nothing to do | 但这两个人与我们的目标 |
[14:00] | with what we’re trying to achieve here, | 一点关系都没有 |
[14:02] | So let’s just kill them | 所以我们干脆把他们杀了 |
[14:03] | and get rid of the bodies before anyone misses them. | 在别人注意到之前 赶紧把尸体处理掉 |
[14:05] | First, they need to suffer. | 首先 他们得受点苦 |
[14:08] | The media’s part of the cover-up, | 媒体也是遮掩真相的一部分 |
[14:11] | and they need to pay like everyone else. | 他们要像其他人一样付出代价 |
[14:14] | Look, you want to expose the FBI’s lies? | 你想揭露联调局的谎言吗 |
[14:16] | Use us. Warren can interview you. | 那就利用我们 沃伦可以采访你 |
[14:19] | He was the only one asking tough questions today. | 他是今天唯一一个提出尖锐问题的记者 |
[14:20] | Shut up, or I’ll rip your tongue out. | 闭嘴 不然我拔了你的舌头 |
[14:22] | No. | 不 |
[14:25] | That’s perfect. | 那太完美了 |
[14:28] | Using his own propaganda machine against them. | 用他的宣传机器来揭露他们 |
[14:32] | Uh, I’m not really camera ready, | 我还没准备好录影 |
[14:33] | But I’ll–I’ll be right back. | 但我…我马上就回来 |
[14:35] | Mark! | 马克 |
[14:38] | What about this? | 这个怎么办 |
[14:40] | That will have to wait. | 只能先缓一缓 |
[14:45] | Why can’t our boy Wyatt conduct business someplace nice, | 那个怀亚特为什么不选个好点的地方做生意 |
[14:48] | like a day spa? | 比如日间水疗室 |
[16:17] | Master? | 主人 |
[16:52] | How come you were so mad at Mark before? | 你刚才为什么对马克那么生气 |
[16:57] | Are you his followers? | 你们是他的信徒吗 |
[17:00] | We’re not anybody’s followers, sweetheart. | 我们不是任何人的信徒 亲爱的 |
[17:03] | Ready! | 好了 |
[17:06] | Let’s do it. | 我们开始吧 |
[17:08] | Daisy. | 黛西 |
[17:09] | What? I don’t know how to work that thing. | 怎么 我不会操作那玩意儿 |
[17:12] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[17:14] | Tv remote’s as complex as I get. | 我觉得电视遥控器就已经够复杂了 |
[17:18] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:24] | Bad idea. | 那可不明智 |
[17:26] | Relax. She won’t do anything, will you? | 放松 她不会乱来的 对吧 |
[17:28] | No. | 不会的 |
[17:29] | Just, um, yeah. | 弄好…对 |
[17:34] | All right. Ready, Warren? | 好了 准备好了吗 沃伦 |
[17:45] | I think I broke Warren. | 我好像把沃伦吓坏了 |
[18:00] | Guess you’re gonna have to do everything. | 看来你得负责一切事情了 |
[18:08] | We’re looking for a friend of yours, | 我们在找你的一个朋友 |
[18:09] | likes to put people in boxes. | 喜欢把人放进盒子里 |
[18:12] | I want a lawyer. | 我要见律师 |
[18:13] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不用 |
[18:14] | You want to talk to us. | 你得跟我们谈 |
[18:16] | Forget it. I got nothing to say to you. | 别妄想了 我没什么跟你们说的 |
[18:20] | Wrong answer. | 回答错误 |
[18:22] | Guys, hey. Guys. What are you doing? | 两位 两位 你们在干什么 |
[18:25] | Providing motivation. | 提供点动力 |
[18:26] | So you’re a real pro at giving pain. | 既然你是个制造痛苦的专家 |
[18:29] | – How are you at taking it? – Guys. | -那你承受痛苦的能力怎么样 -两位 |
[18:32] | You’re not gonna do anything to me, man. | 你们不会对我怎么样的 兄弟 |
[18:34] | Oh, yeah. Sure, sure. Keep thinking that. | 是啊 是啊 你就继续这么想吧 |
[18:37] | Ryan, Ryan! No. | 莱恩 莱恩 别这样 |
[18:39] | So what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[18:41] | – Hands first or feet first? – No. | -手先来还是脚先来 -不 |
[18:44] | Stop it! Stop. Wait. Back up, Ryan. Back–wait. | 住手 等等 退后 莱恩 等等 |
[18:49] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[18:50] | They’re not bluffing. | 他们不是在虚张声势 |
[18:53] | They will hurt you. | 他们真的会下手的 |
[18:55] | Do us both a favor and start talking. | 你就开口吧 就当是帮彼此一个忙了 |
[18:56] | I can’t. He’ll kill me. | 我不能说 他会杀了我的 |
[18:57] | He will never know that you talked to us, I promise. | 我保证他不会知道你跟我们谈过 |
[19:03] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[19:08] | I don’t know his name. | 我不知道他的名字 |
[19:11] | I never met him face to face, | 我从没见过他 |
[19:15] | But I have an e-mail address. | 但我有个电邮地址 |
[19:17] | Good. | 很好 |
[19:22] | It’s perfect. | 太完美了 |
[19:26] | My best work | 我最好的作品 |
[19:28] | for my best customers. | 给最重要的客人 |
[19:31] | Your dad must be so proud the way you’ve kept the shop going. | 你爸爸一定很为你骄傲 你把这店铺经营得很好 |
[19:34] | It’s of the utmost importance that we get the word out. | 很重要的一点 就是把这一消息发布出去 |
[19:36] | It’s been hard, | 确实不容易 |
[19:38] | But it’s worth it. | 但是 很值得 |
[19:42] | I almost forgot. One more thing. | 我都差点忘了 还有个东西 |
[19:45] | I assure you all calls are confidential. | 我保证所有通话都将保密 |
[20:19] | Good? | 还好吗 |
[20:20] | Sure. | 当然 |
[20:21] | Max. | 麦克丝 |
[20:22] | Ok. I have no problem playing good cop/bad cop | 好吧 我对于一个唱红脸一个唱白脸没意见 |
[20:25] | but only if it’s just playing. | 但必须确实是在演戏 |
[20:30] | I can’t cover up anything else. I won’t. | 我不能再掩盖更多的事了 也不会再掩盖了 |
[20:35] | The e-mail’s IP address was traced back to a building in Queens. | 电邮的IP地址在皇后区的一栋楼里 |
[20:39] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[20:43] | It’s not the optimal enclosure, | 这盒子不是最好的 |
[20:45] | but the size is right. | 但大小正合适 |
[20:49] | Billy will be disappointed of course, | 比利当然会失望 |
[20:51] | but that’s not a bad thing. | 但那也不是坏事 |
[20:55] | Children are so coddled these days. | 现在的孩子都被宠坏了 |
[21:00] | No one ever says no to them. | 大人从不拒绝他们 |
[21:03] | They lack discipline. | 他们都缺管教 |
[21:07] | Thankfully, | 谢天谢地 |
[21:09] | I had a father who knew how to raise a child right, | 我父亲很清楚怎么养孩子 |
[21:15] | and believe me, it wasn’t easy. | 相信我 那可不容易 |
[21:21] | I was a willful boy. | 我小时候很任性 |
[21:25] | Had to be taught how to behave. | 需要被教教怎么守规矩 |
[21:30] | Today, they’d label it abuse, | 现在的人管这个叫虐待 |
[21:35] | but he did it out of love. | 但他那么做都是出于爱 |
[21:38] | He took care of me. | 他照顾我 |
[21:41] | That’s why it hurts me so much to see you mistreat him. | 所以看到你对他不够好 我才这么难过 |
[21:55] | Perfect. | 完美至极 |
[22:07] | And so it begins. | 开始吧 |
[22:10] | Mike, check around back! | 麦克 去后面 |
[22:12] | Come on, Max. | 快点 麦克丝 |
[22:19] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[22:20] | This will only hurt for a second. | 只会疼 一小会儿而已 |
[23:17] | Hey, dad. We’re going on a little trip, ok? | 爸爸 我们去旅行好吗 |
[23:19] | Your mother doesn’t like trips. | 你母亲不喜欢旅行 |
[23:22] | Uh, she’s not coming. | 她不去了 |
[23:25] | It’s just us. | 只有我们 |
[23:27] | A little father-son time. | 享受父子专属时光 |
[23:29] | Sir… | 先生 |
[23:31] | Your father’s in no condition to travel. | 你父亲现在的身体状况不适合出行 |
[23:34] | Uh, do you mind if we talk about this in private? | 你介意我们私下谈谈这事吗 |
[23:37] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[23:40] | What’s the problem? | 什么问题 |
[23:46] | Neil. | 尼尔 |
[23:48] | Neil, I’m thirsty. | 尼尔 我渴了 |
[23:50] | We’ll have to grab something on the way. | 我们路上再买吃的吧 |
[23:52] | But I’m thirsty now. | 但我现在已经渴了 |
[23:57] | W-wait! the program’s not over! | 等等 节目还没结束 |
[24:00] | Sorry, dad. We got to go. | 抱歉 爸爸 我们得走了 |
[24:02] | Take it easy. | 慢点 |
[24:06] | Easy! | 轻点 |
[24:11] | That’s not our car. | 这不是我们的车呀 |
[24:14] | It’s new. | 是新买的 |
[24:15] | Nice. | 不错啊 |
[24:17] | Watch it. Let’s get in. | 小心 上车吧 |
[24:22] | Come on. Here we go. | 来吧 上车 |
[24:25] | There you go. Get your leg up. | 好了 抬腿 |
[25:02] | Clear. | 没人 |
[25:03] | Clear! | 没人 |
[25:04] | Clear! | 没人 |
[25:07] | I got a body. | 我发现个人 |
[25:13] | Flood the area with cops. | 安排警察搜索整个片区 |
[25:15] | – Yeah. – He can’t be far. | -好 -他还没跑远 |
[25:18] | House is clear. | 房子里没人 |
[25:27] | I’m really thirsty. | 我真的很渴 |
[25:29] | I’m sorry, dad. | 抱歉 爸 |
[25:31] | We’ll stop when we can. | 我们有机会就停车买水 |
[25:39] | They have to pay for murdering my mother in cold blood. | 他们必须为冷血地杀死我母亲付出代价 |
[25:43] | Why not just kill them? | 何不直接杀了他们呢 |
[25:45] | The world needs to see them for who they really are. | 世界需要认清他们的真面目 |
[25:51] | And who are they? | 他们的真面目是怎样的 |
[25:53] | Everyone thinks that Ryan Hardy’s such a hero, | 大家都觉得莱恩·哈迪是个大英雄 |
[25:55] | But he murdered my sister Giselle. | 但他谋害了我妹妹吉赛尔 |
[25:58] | Hello? | 喂 |
[25:59] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[26:01] | You shouldn’t be calling me. | 你不该给我打电话的 |
[26:02] | And you shouldn’t have involved me. | 你也不该让我卷入这事的 |
[26:04] | Now I’ve got heat all over me, | 现在我成了重点追捕对象 |
[26:06] | And I have to go away, | 我不得不离家逃亡 |
[26:07] | But when I can, | 但我能逃去哪儿呢 |
[26:09] | I’m going to pay you and your husband a visit. | 我打算来拜访一下你和你丈夫 |
[26:12] | Neil. | 尼尔 |
[26:15] | And then they took my mother | 然后他们抓住了我母亲 |
[26:16] | And my brother Luke. | 和我哥哥卢克 |
[26:19] | What did they do to your brother? | 他们对你哥哥做了什么 |
[26:22] | Neil’s got heat on him, | 尼尔被追捕了 |
[26:24] | And he blames us. | 他觉得是我们的错 |
[26:25] | I understand why you’re doing this, but… | 我理解你为什么这样做 但是… |
[26:28] | How’d they find him? | 他们是怎么找到他的 |
[26:28] | I don’t know. He hung up before I could ask. | 我不知道 我还没问他就挂断了 |
[26:30] | Why are those two helping you? | 他们两个为什么要帮助你 |
[26:33] | They believe in me. | 他们信任我 |
[26:36] | Then why did he laugh | 那为什么我之前问他 |
[26:38] | When I asked if they were your followers? | 是不是你的信徒时 他竟然大笑 |
[26:43] | Is that true? | 是吗 |
[26:49] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[26:53] | No. She’s lying. | 不 她在说谎 |
[26:55] | Mark, she’s just trying to mess with your head, ok? | 马克 她只是想扰乱你的思维 |
[26:58] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[27:23] | Help! help me! | 救命啊 救救我 |
[27:25] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[27:28] | Help! help me! | 救命 救救我 |
[27:40] | Nice try. | 想得美啊 |
[27:56] | You killed her? | 你杀了她吗 |
[27:58] | We weren’t finished. | 我们还没采访完呢 |
[27:59] | What, are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[28:11] | What are you doing with this? | 你们拿着这些干什么 |
[28:16] | What are you really up to? | 你们到底想干什么 |
[28:22] | It’s a present for you. | 那是送给你的礼物 |
[28:24] | It was supposed to be a surprise. | 本该是个惊喜的 |
[28:27] | We knew you were upset about the press conference. | 我们知道你对那场新闻发布会感到很生气 |
[28:29] | We wanted to do something nice, | 我们想做点合你心意的事 |
[28:32] | So we got you Max Hardy’s address, | 所以我们帮你查到了麦克丝·哈迪的地址 |
[28:33] | The code to her alarm system | 以及她家警报系统的密码 |
[28:35] | So you can kill her. | 那样你就能杀掉她了 |
[28:37] | When the time is right. | 不过要等到合适的时机 |
[28:42] | I’m sorry I doubted you. | 我很抱歉我怀疑了你们 |
[28:46] | And I-I shouldn’t have acted out like I did | 我不该不跟你们说一声 |
[28:48] | without talking to you first. | 就做出此前的行动的 |
[28:50] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[28:52] | I can only imagine how painful this is, | 我明白这令你有多痛苦 |
[28:56] | And we just want you to know that we’re here for you, ok, | 我们希望你明白 我们永远支持你 |
[29:00] | Whatever you want. | 无论你想怎样都行 |
[29:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:22] | Would–would you mind bringing her downstairs? | 你们能把她弄下楼吗 |
[29:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:27] | So we can finish the interview. | 好完成采访啊 |
[29:36] | No sign of Neil yet. | 目前还没发现尼尔 |
[29:37] | We got bolos up around the area. | 我们已经在附近发布了通缉令 |
[29:39] | Ok. | 好的 |
[29:40] | Think he’d use his dad as a hostage? | 你觉得他会拿父亲当人质吗 |
[29:42] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不会 |
[29:43] | Neil cared about his father. | 尼尔很关心自己的父亲 |
[29:44] | He hired a nurse to take care of him. | 他还请了个护士照顾他 |
[29:51] | His father had dementia. | 他的父亲患有痴呆 |
[29:53] | Yeah? So what? | 是吗 那又怎样 |
[29:55] | A lot of dementia patients wear a gps tracker | 很多痴呆患者身上都有GPS追踪器 |
[29:57] | So the families can find them if they wander off. | 如果他们走失了 家人们就能找到他们了 |
[30:05] | Bingo. | 找到 |
[30:09] | We should get something for your mother. | 我们得为你妈买点东西 |
[30:12] | She’s not coming, dad. | 她不来的 爸 |
[30:13] | She’d love an egg cream. | 她肯定会喜欢喝蛋奶的 |
[30:15] | Y-y-you think they have one of those? | 你觉得他们这儿有卖的吗 |
[30:17] | No. And we have to get back on the road, | 没有 我们得继续赶路了 |
[30:20] | So I need you to pick something to drink. | 所以你得赶快选些喝的东西 |
[30:26] | You like that? | 你喜欢那个吗 |
[30:28] | Good. | 很好 |
[30:47] | There’s the car. | 车在那里 |
[30:49] | They’re close. | 他们就在附近 |
[31:10] | Ryan! | 莱恩 |
[31:12] | This way. | 这边 |
[31:22] | Dad, we got to go. | 爸 我们得走了 |
[31:24] | What about my soda? | 那我的苏打怎么办 |
[31:25] | We–we have to pay for it. | 我们得付钱才行啊 |
[31:27] | Wait. Is this a game, huh? | 等等 这是在玩游戏吗 |
[31:30] | I used to be great at hide-and-seek, | 我以前很擅长玩躲猫猫游戏的 |
[31:32] | But not anymore. | 但现在不行了 |
[31:34] | You always find me. | 你总是能找到我 |
[31:44] | What? | 怎么了 |
[31:45] | I got to get this. | 我得取下这个 |
[32:04] | Should be right here. | 应该就在这里 |
[32:05] | I don’t see him. | 我没看到他 |
[32:12] | Hey! come here! | 嘿 过来 |
[32:14] | Where’d you get that? | 你从哪儿得到这个的 |
[32:16] | The man outside gave it to me. | 外面的一个人给我的 |
[32:31] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[32:32] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[32:33] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿啊 |
[32:53] | Dad. | 爸 |
[32:55] | What’d you do? | 你做了什么啊 |
[32:56] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[32:58] | You killed him. | 你杀了他 |
[33:00] | No. You’re confused, dad. | 不是 你糊涂了 爸 |
[33:02] | You know me. | 你是了解我的 |
[33:03] | I wouldn’t hurt anyone. | 我是不会伤害任何人的 |
[33:05] | You know that. I’m your son. | 你是知道的 我是你儿子啊 |
[33:06] | No. You’re– you’re not. | 不 你 你不是 |
[33:08] | You couldn’t be! | 你不可能是 |
[33:12] | Dad, we have to go now. | 爸 我们得赶快走了 |
[33:13] | Don’t touch me! don’t touch me! | 别碰我 别碰我 |
[33:14] | We have to go dad, please. Shh. | 我们得赶快走了 爸 求那里 嘘 |
[33:16] | Help! help! | 救命啊 救命啊 |
[33:19] | Please, please, dad. | 求你了 求你了 爸 |
[33:21] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[33:23] | Get down on the ground! | 立刻趴下 |
[33:24] | Do not move! | 不许动 |
[33:25] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[33:26] | Get out of that car! | 立刻下车 |
[33:29] | Out of the car now! | 立刻下车 |
[34:13] | That’s him. | 那是他的车 |
[34:18] | Ryan. | 莱恩 |
[34:24] | Let’s go, let’s move. | 快 快追 |
[34:55] | Drop it! drop the gun! | 放下枪 放下枪 |
[35:00] | Come on, Neil. | 快点 尼尔 |
[35:02] | Drop the gun. Doesn’t have to end like this. | 把枪扔了 不必搞成这样的 |
[35:05] | Just give Mark and his followers, | 告诉我们马克和他的信徒所在 |
[35:08] | And we can make a deal. | 我们可以谈一笔交易 |
[35:11] | Your father needs you, Neil. | 你父亲需要你 尼尔 |
[35:13] | He’s not gonna make it without you. | 没有你 他活不下去的 |
[35:17] | He hates me… | 他恨我 |
[35:20] | Because of you. | 都是因为你 |
[35:21] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[35:23] | I can take you to him. | 我可以带你去找他 |
[35:26] | He forgives you. | 他会原谅你的 |
[35:34] | Liar. | 骗子 |
[36:02] | Luke was always the confident one. | 卢克一直是我们两个当中很自信的那个 |
[36:06] | After he got shot, I-I lost myself for a while, | 他被枪杀后 我迷失了自我一段时间 |
[36:10] | But Andrew helped me get back, | 但是安德鲁帮我找回了自我 |
[36:13] | And then Daisy and Kyle showed up. | 然后黛西和凯尔也出现了 |
[36:19] | And they take care of me. | 他们照顾了我 |
[36:24] | Don’t too sure about that, bro. | 可别太确信这一点 弟弟 |
[36:29] | They’re up to something. | 他们有着自己的计谋 |
[36:31] | Keep an eye on them. | 要盯紧他们 |
[36:39] | Jeffrey Clarke was | 杰夫瑞·克拉克生前 |
[36:42] | Many things– | 有很多种身份 |
[36:43] | An exemplary agent, | 他是个模范探员 |
[36:46] | Good friend. | 是个好友 |
[36:48] | He believed in honor, justice, | 他相信荣誉 公正 |
[36:53] | But most of all, he believed in family | 但最重要的是 他很注重家庭 |
[36:55] | Because without each other, | 因为如果没有彼此 |
[36:58] | We are nothing. | 我们就什么都不是 |
[37:01] | His death should be a reminder to us all | 他的死该提醒我们所有人谨记 |
[37:04] | That there is evil in this world | 世界上仍有很多邪恶的人 |
[37:06] | And that we cannot falter in the face of it, | 我们面对他们时 绝不能畏缩 |
[37:12] | But we also can’t let it infect us. | 但我们也不能让其影响到我们 |
[37:16] | We have to rise above, | 我们必须超越于其上 |
[37:19] | No matter how hard that may seem. | 无论那看起来有多难 |
[37:31] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么呢 |
[37:34] | You missed Clarke’s ceremony for what? | 你错过了克拉克的追悼会 就为了什么 |
[37:36] | To hunt Mark? | 追捕到马克吗 |
[37:39] | That’s what you really think of me? | 你就是这么看我的吗 |
[37:43] | Clarke died | 克拉克的死 |
[37:45] | Because what I did. | 都是因为我的所为 |
[37:50] | So how can I face them down there? | 我有何脸面去面对台下那些人 |
[37:55] | How can I look at Anna? | 我有何脸面去面对安娜 |
[38:02] | Come here. | 过来 |
[38:17] | We’re all responsible. | 我们都有责任 |
[38:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:27] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[38:29] | Ok. | 好的 |
[38:32] | See you later. | 稍后见 |
[38:57] | You hungry? You want to get some food? | 你饿吗 你想吃东西吗 |
[38:59] | No. I’m good. | 不 不用了 |
[39:02] | Do you want to be alone? I can go back to my place. | 你想一个人待着吗 我可以回我自己家 |
[39:05] | No. Stay. | 不 留下来吧 |
[39:08] | Ok. | 好的 |
[39:11] | I mean permanently. | 我是说永久性的 |
[39:15] | I mean move in with me. | 我是指 跟我同居吧 |
[39:18] | Is this because of what happened to Anna and Jeffrey? | 是因为安娜和杰夫瑞的遭遇吗 |
[39:21] | You want to keep an eye on me? | 你想保护我的安全吗 |
[39:23] | I should tell you to run. | 我本该叫你逃走的 |
[39:26] | I should tell you to get as far away from me as you can, | 我本该叫你离我越远越好 |
[39:29] | As far away from this violence that surrounds me, | 远离我身边的各种暴力 |
[39:31] | But I-I can’t do it. | 但我做不到 |
[39:33] | I know it’s selfish, | 我知道这样很自私 |
[39:35] | But losing you, | 但是失去你 |
[39:39] | That would destroy me. | 会毁了我的 |
[39:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:47] | I love you, too, | 我也爱你 |
[39:50] | But I need you to promise me something. | 但我需要你答应我一件事 |
[39:54] | Anything. | 任何事都行 |
[39:57] | No secrets. | 不能对我有秘密 |
[39:59] | If we’re living together, | 如果我们要同居 |
[40:01] | That wall that you have up has to come down. | 你竖起来的那道心墙 必须拆掉 |
[40:06] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[40:11] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[40:15] | Yeah, I can. | 是的 我可以 |
[40:59] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[41:01] | I, um–I guess I’m a little jumpy. | 我现在 有点神经质 |
[41:04] | What are you doing here? | 你到这儿来干什么 |
[41:05] | I looked for you after the ceremony. | 我在追悼会结束后去找过你 |
[41:06] | I couldn’t find you. | 但我找不到你 |
[41:08] | Sorry. I just needed a little time alone. | 抱歉 我需要点独处的时间 |
[41:12] | Right. Well, alone time is over. | 好了 现在独处时间结束了 |
[41:16] | I’ve come to take my lady to dinner. | 我来带我女朋友出去吃晚餐了 |
[41:23] | Sounds good. | 听上去不错 |
[41:29] | Too bad. | 太遗憾了 |
[41:31] | Could have had fun with her. | 原本可以跟她好好玩玩的呢 |
[41:32] | We’re not here for that, remember? | 我们可不是为那个而来的 还记得吗 |
[41:36] | Right. Let’s get this done then. | 是哦 我们把这事搞定吧 |