时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Mark is behind this. | 马克在幕后操纵了这一切 |
[00:03] | Catching him is my job. | 抓到他是我的工作 |
[00:05] | You mean killing him. | 你是指杀了他吧 |
[00:06] | If that’s what it takes. | 如果有必要的话 |
[00:07] | – I’ll call you when I land. – Don’t. | -我下飞机了就给你打电话 -不用了 |
[00:08] | Losing you destroy me. | 失去你会毁了我的 |
[00:10] | Move in with me. | 跟我同居吧 |
[00:11] | But I need you to promise me something. | 但我需要你答应我一件事 |
[00:13] | No secrets. | 不能对我有秘密 |
[00:14] | You missed Clarke’s ceremony for what? To hunt Mark? | 你错过了克拉克的追悼会 就为了追捕马克吗 |
[00:16] | That’s what you really think of me? | 你就是这么看我的吗 |
[00:18] | Clarke died because what I did. | 克拉克的死都是因为我的所为 |
[00:21] | Come here. | 过来 |
[00:25] | What are you doing with this? | 你们拿着这些干什么 |
[00:26] | What are you really up to? | 你们到底想干什么 |
[00:27] | It was supposed to be a surprise. | 本该是个惊喜的 |
[00:29] | We got you Max Hardy’s address | 我们帮你查到了麦克丝·哈迪的地址 |
[00:30] | so you can kill her. | 那样你就能杀掉她了 |
[00:31] | He will gut us in our sleep | 哪怕他只是怀疑我们有自己的计划 |
[00:33] | if he even suspects that we have our own agenda. | 他都会趁我们熟睡时杀了我们 |
[00:35] | Call Juliana. | 给朱莉安娜打电话 |
[00:36] | We need to get out of town. | 我们要离开这里 |
[00:37] | Too bad. We’re on a schedule. | 真糟糕 你们还有日程安排呢 |
[00:39] | I have come to take my lady to dinner. | 我来带我女朋友出去吃晚餐了 |
[00:41] | Sounds good. | 听上去不错 |
[00:43] | All right. Let’s get this done. | 我们把这事搞定吧 |
[00:50] | That was fun. | 刚刚真好玩 |
[00:51] | Yeah. Who knew Tate’s band would be so good? | 是啊 谁知道塔特的乐队会这么棒 |
[00:55] | Thanks for walking me home. | 谢谢你送我回家 |
[00:56] | Is your roommate still out of town? | 你室友还没回来吗 |
[00:58] | Oh, nice try. | 你想得美 |
[00:59] | I have a test in the morning. | 我明早有考试 |
[01:05] | They’re such a cute couple. | 他们可真恩爱 |
[01:08] | Totally. | 是啊 |
[01:12] | Breaks my heart that it has to end in tragedy. | 就要以悲剧收场了 我真难过 |
[01:27] | – Reggie, right? – Yeah. | -你是瑞吉对吧 -是啊 |
[01:29] | Marisol talks about you all the time. | 玛丽索经常提到你 |
[01:32] | You’ve been together a while. | 你们在一起挺久了吧 |
[01:33] | Since freshman year. | 大一就在一起了 |
[01:34] | Kyle and I met in high school. | 凯尔和我是在高中认识的 |
[01:36] | It was love at first sight. | 我们一见钟情 |
[01:38] | Let me guess. You were a cheerleader, | 让我猜猜 你是拉拉队员 |
[01:40] | and he was the star quarterback. | 他是最帅的四分卫 |
[01:42] | I used to get high behind metal shop every day, | 我以前每天躲在五金店后面嗑药 |
[01:45] | and Daisy honey trapped her teachers | 黛西则勾搭她的老师 |
[01:46] | into giving her As. | 让他们都给她A |
[01:49] | How you guys know Marisol? | 你们是怎么认识玛丽索的 |
[01:51] | Oh, we don’t. | 我们不认识她 |
[01:52] | What? | 什么 |
[01:53] | Look. You seem cool, and if it was up to us, | 你似乎人不错 如果我们能做决定 |
[01:55] | we’d make it painless, | 我们会让你感觉不到痛 |
[01:56] | but this has to look like an accident. | 但这事得看起来像一场意外 |
[02:20] | We could have hired movers, you know? | 我们可以请搬家工人来搬的 |
[02:22] | Oh, please. I sent most of my stuff to storage. | 拜托 我把大部分东西都放到仓库去了 |
[02:25] | You could be lugging a sofa right now. | 否则你现在还得搬沙发呢 |
[02:28] | Raw crunchy kale. | 新鲜的羽衣甘蓝 |
[02:34] | Sorry. I really wasn’t thinking when I was packing. | 抱歉 我之前打包的时候没有考虑太多 |
[02:37] | I’ll get rid of them. | 我这就把酒都丢掉 |
[02:39] | No. It’s ok. Forget it, forget it. | 没关系的 别多想了 |
[02:40] | I haven’t had a drink in almost two years. | 我差不多有两年没喝酒了 |
[02:42] | Believe me, having a couple of bottles in the apartment | 在公寓里放几瓶酒 |
[02:44] | isn’t gonna make me fall off the wagon. | 不会让我突然酒瘾复发的 |
[02:46] | – You sure? – I’m positive. | -你确定吗 -我确定 |
[02:48] | This is your home now. | 这里现在就是你的家了 |
[02:51] | I want you to be happy here. | 我希望你可以开开心心的 |
[02:52] | Good. | 很好 |
[02:55] | Because I want to redo the bedroom. | 因为我要重新装修卧室 |
[03:00] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[03:15] | – Morning. – Hi. | -早安 -早安 |
[03:17] | You looked so peaceful, | 你睡得很香 |
[03:18] | I didn’t want to wake you. | 我不想吵醒你 |
[03:24] | Are you leaving? | 你要走了吗 |
[03:25] | Yeah. I got to go home and change. | 是啊 我要回家换衣服 |
[03:28] | I made you coffee. | 我给你煮了咖啡 |
[03:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:34] | Well, I’ll see you in the office. | 那我们办公室见 |
[03:54] | Come on! | 不是吧 |
[04:28] | Max seems troubled. | 麦克丝看上去有点烦恼 |
[04:32] | Just wait till tonight. | 等到今晚 |
[04:34] | She’s gonna be devastated. | 她就会变得绝望了 |
[04:41] | I know. So pretty. | 我懂的 她好美 |
[04:45] | You think her body’s better than mine? | 你觉得她身材比我好吗 |
[04:49] | No way. | 怎么可能 |
[05:05] | Hey. Just checking in. | 我就是来看看你们 |
[05:07] | Big night tonight. | 毕竟今晚很重大 |
[05:13] | And I still don’t get why you need to tag along. | 我还是不明白你为什么非要一起去 |
[05:15] | See, we’ve been doing just fine, | 我们一直做得挺好的 |
[05:16] | and now suddenly, we need a babysitter. | 突然间 却需要你这个保姆了吗 |
[05:19] | Well, just don’t think of it like that. | 别这么想 |
[05:20] | It’s a 3-man job, all that killing, | 这次的任务是个三人任务 |
[05:22] | and we’re a team, right? | 我们可是个团队呢 |
[05:24] | Yeah. Of course. | 是啊 没错 |
[05:31] | Ok. I’m gonna go make the cookies. | 我要去烤饼干了 |
[05:33] | Ok. I’ll be down in a minute to help. | 好啊 我马上下去帮忙 |
[05:42] | He’s on to us. | 他盯上我们了 |
[05:43] | Maybe… | 也许吧 |
[05:46] | But after tomorrow… | 但过了明天 |
[05:50] | It won’t matter. | 这都不重要了 |
[05:58] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我是吗 |
[05:59] | Yeah. Have a seat. | 是啊 过来坐吧 |
[06:03] | So we hadn’t really had a chance to talk | 自从马克又重新出现 |
[06:04] | since you’ve been back with Mark surfacing and Clarke’s murder, | 克拉克被杀之后 我们一直没机会谈谈 |
[06:07] | and I just wanted to see how you were holding up. | 我就是想看看你最近怎么样 |
[06:09] | Good. | 挺好的 |
[06:10] | Well, I’ve been going over | 我已经看过了 |
[06:11] | your evaluations from overseas, | 你在海外分部的评估 |
[06:13] | and they paint a different picture. | 他们给我的反馈可不是这样 |
[06:15] | Reckless, borderline insubordinate– | 鲁莽 不遵守国界规则 |
[06:16] | I was hunting a maniac. | 我当时在追捕一个疯子 |
[06:17] | I didn’t exactly have time to ask for permission. | 我可没时间去申请上级批准 |
[06:19] | Mike, we are under a microscope here, | 麦克 现在所有人都在盯着我们 |
[06:20] | and I cannot afford to having you crossing the line. | 你要是违规 后果不堪设想 |
[06:22] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[06:26] | I’m not denying that I have a personal stake in bringing Mark in, | 我并不否认抓马克这事掺杂着我的个人动机 |
[06:29] | but I will not let it interfere with the job. | 但我不会让我的情绪影响到工作 |
[06:33] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[06:36] | We might have a break. | 可能有突破性进展了 |
[06:38] | Tip line call came in on the sketches. | 有人看了画像后打来举报电话 |
[06:40] | An Ohio couple– Kyle and Daisy Locke. | 一对来自俄亥俄的夫妻 凯尔和黛西·洛克 |
[06:42] | The burner phone that Clarke used was purchased in Ohio. | 克拉克用的那个一次性手机就是在俄亥俄买的 |
[06:45] | Right. At a store about an hour from their house. | 没错 那家店距离他们家约一小时车程 |
[06:46] | DHS has them flying into JFK 3 weeks ago | 国土安全部查明他们三周前飞来肯尼迪机场 |
[06:49] | before dropping off the grid. | 之后便人间蒸发 |
[06:50] | Take the jet. | 乘私人飞机过去 |
[06:51] | If these are Mark’s followers, | 如果他们是马克的信徒 |
[06:53] | then they might have left a clue as to where they’re hiding. | 他们可能会留下现在藏身处的线索 |
[06:56] | Mike. | 麦克 |
[06:58] | I need you here. Take Max. | 我需要你留在这边 带麦克丝去 |
[07:10] | FBI! We have a warrant to search the premises. | 联调局 我们有搜查令 |
[07:18] | Can I kick it? | 能让我踹吗 |
[07:19] | I never get to kick it. | 我从来没踹过 |
[07:20] | Knock yourself out. | 请便吧 |
[07:55] | This place is too perfect. | 这地方太完美了 |
[07:58] | It’s like a show house. | 简直像是样板房 |
[08:00] | If Kyle and Daisy are Mark’s followers, | 如果凯尔和黛西是马克的信徒 |
[08:02] | they’d be living a double life, | 他们一定过着双重生活 |
[08:04] | one that appears shiny and clean on the surface. | 表面看起来一定很光鲜 不引人怀疑 |
[08:07] | They wouldn’t keep any evidence | 他们不会在屋里留下 |
[08:08] | of their psychopathy inside the house. | 任何变态的犯罪证据 |
[08:16] | But they would want it close. | 但一定会藏在房子附近 |
[09:56] | There’s blood on all this stuff. | 这里所有衣服上都有血 |
[10:03] | Souvenirs. | 是战利品 |
[10:09] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[10:11] | Show me your hands! | 举起手来 |
[10:12] | – Don’t shoot! – Who are you? | -别开枪 -你是谁 |
[10:14] | Emily…Hays. | 艾米莉·海斯 |
[10:16] | I’ve been dog sitting for Daisy and Kyle while they’re away. | 黛西和凯尔不在家时我帮他们照顾狗 |
[10:20] | Are they in trouble? | 他们惹麻烦了吗 |
[10:26] | Almost done, babe. | 马上就好 宝贝 |
[10:28] | We just need to make sure Mark doesn’t screw us up tonight. | 我们只需要确保马克今晚不会把事情搞砸 |
[10:30] | He won’t. | 他不会的 |
[10:32] | I think I can control him a little bit longer. | 我觉得我还能稍微控制他一段时间 |
[10:39] | It’s Emily. | 艾米莉打来的 |
[10:42] | Is everything ok? | 有什么事吗 |
[10:43] | Rachel got hit by a car. | 瑞秋被车撞了 |
[10:44] | What?! How? | 什么 怎么回事 |
[10:46] | I’m sorry. She ran out into the street. | 我很抱歉 它冲到街上去了 |
[10:48] | Oh, my God! Is she dead? | 我的天 它死了吗 |
[10:49] | No, but she’s hurt pretty bad. | 没 但它伤得很重 |
[10:52] | Um, she broke her leg or something. | 它可能是腿断了什么的 |
[10:55] | Or something? | 什么的 |
[10:56] | Like, where is she now? | 它现在在哪 |
[10:57] | I took her to the vet. | 我送它去兽医那了 |
[10:58] | I think she’s in surgery now. | 它应该正在动手术 |
[11:00] | Wait. Wait. You think? | 等下 应该 |
[11:02] | Is she or isn’t she? | 它到底有没有在动手术 |
[11:03] | You didn’t leave her there, did you? | 你不会就把它丢在那了吧 |
[11:04] | No, no. Uh, no. I mean, yes. | 不 不 好吧 确实是那样 |
[11:06] | I, uh… | 我… |
[11:08] | Something’s not right. | 有点不对劲 |
[11:13] | Emily, where are you? | 艾米莉 你现在在哪 |
[11:15] | At the house. | 在你们家里 |
[11:17] | Are you alone? | 你是一个人吗 |
[11:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:23] | Don’t lie to me. | 别骗我 |
[11:24] | Is the FBI there? | 联调局的人在那吗 |
[11:26] | Put them on the phone. | 让他们听电话 |
[11:29] | Kyle, Ryan Hardy. | 凯尔 我是莱恩·哈迪 |
[11:31] | Love your house, man. | 我真爱你的房子 伙计 |
[11:33] | Too bad you’re never gonna see it again. | 真可惜你再也见不到了 |
[11:38] | What’s the expression? | 那话怎么说的来着 |
[11:41] | Home is where the heart is? | 心在哪儿 家就在哪儿 |
[11:42] | Well, I got mine right here in front of me. | 因此我的家就在我面前 |
[11:43] | Oh, my God. How are we gonna– | 我的天 我们以后怎么 |
[11:44] | Oh, that’s sweet, but you do know | 真贴心 但你知道 |
[11:46] | that a federal detention center is not co-ed, | 联邦监狱可没有男女混住服务 |
[11:48] | and that’s probably the best case scenario for the two of you, | 蹲大狱估计是你们最好的一种结局了吧 |
[11:50] | but honestly, I think this path you’re on | 但说实话 我认为你们现在 |
[11:53] | is leading to a cemetery. | 就是在自掘坟墓 |
[11:54] | You threatening us? | 你在威胁我们 |
[11:55] | No. Trying to help you do right by your wife. | 不 只是劝你别把你老婆害死 |
[11:58] | The only way you can protect her now is to turn yourselves in. | 你唯一能保护她的办法就是自首 |
[12:01] | Yeah? Well, that’s not happening, | 是吗 那是不可能的 |
[12:02] | and while you’re standing in my living room | 在你站在我家客厅 |
[12:04] | pretending to give a crap about my wife, | 假装关心我老婆时 |
[12:06] | we’re gearing up to hit you where you live, | 我们已经准备好袭击你住的地方 |
[12:08] | you and that hot niece of yours. | 你还有你那性感的侄女 |
[12:10] | So you have yourself a nice flight home. | 祝你们回程一路顺风 |
[12:12] | Kyle. | 凯尔 |
[12:14] | – Kyle! – Kyle? | -凯尔 -凯尔 |
[12:20] | What are we gonna do? Where are we gonna go? | 我们该怎么办 我们该去哪儿 |
[12:22] | To start a new life, ok? | 开始新的生活 |
[12:24] | We’re gonna be whoever we want to be. | 我们想拥有怎样全新的人生都可以 |
[12:26] | Right now, we have no choice. | 而现在 我们别无选择 |
[12:28] | Kyle. | 凯尔 |
[12:30] | We have to finish this. | 我们必须完成这事 |
[12:34] | Can you do that for me? | 你可以为我做到吗 |
[12:37] | Yeah. For us. For us. | 当然 为了我们 为了我们 |
[12:48] | Get agents on Gwen and my sister in Florida. | 派探员保护格温和我在弗罗里达州的妹妹 |
[12:51] | Have the jet standing ready. We’re on our way! | 让私人飞机待命 我们马上出发 |
[13:16] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[13:17] | Yeah, and I brought you some cookies. | 是啊 还给你带了点饼干 |
[13:20] | Well, the rest of the guys are upstairs. Um… | 其他人都在楼上 |
[13:22] | Good because I just really came to see you. | 很好 因为我其实是来见你的 |
[13:41] | So tell me the truth. | 告诉我实话 |
[13:42] | Girls throw themselves at firemen, don’t they? | 消防员特别招姑娘爱 对吧 |
[13:44] | Shamelessly, but, uh, none are as pretty as you. | 追得特别紧 但 她们都没你漂亮 |
[13:52] | Got her eyes on this fancy new crib. | 她看上了一张新的高级婴儿床 |
[13:54] | Thing’s like the Taj Mahal. | 就跟泰姬陵一样奢华 |
[13:56] | Told her what’s wrong with the crib we got? | 我说家里现在的婴儿床有什么不好 |
[13:57] | It worked fine for the first 3. | 头3个孩子都睡得好好的 |
[13:59] | You know what she said? | 你知道她说什么 |
[14:00] | You’re never gonna believe this. | 你绝对不会相信 |
[14:01] | She looks me right in the eye, | 她就盯着我的眼睛 |
[14:02] | and she says– | 告诉我 |
[14:06] | What? Don’t leave me hanging? | 什么啊 别只说一半吊人胃口啊 |
[14:11] | Vince? | 文斯 |
[14:21] | What the hell was that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[14:47] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[14:50] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[15:13] | Mark, time to bail. | 马克 该撤了 |
[15:14] | Go home without me. | 你们先回去 |
[15:19] | I’ll meet you back at the house. | 我们等会儿在家里见 |
[15:52] | Engine Company 3-6-0, respond to 1076 at 101 Battery Place. | 360号消防队 101巴特里市场高楼起火请出警 |
[15:58] | Engine company 3-6-0, respond to 1076 at 101 Battery Place. | 360号消防队 101巴特里市场高楼起火请出警 |
[16:04] | Engine company 3-6-0, respond to 1076 at 101 Battery Place. | 360号消防队 101巴特里市场高楼起火请出警 |
[16:11] | We got a question for you, Sir, as to… | 我们有问题问你 长官 |
[16:12] | What’s going on in there. | 里面到底出什么事了 |
[16:45] | How many dead? | 死了多少人 |
[16:48] | 4 crew members. | 4名消防员 |
[17:10] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[17:12] | I spent my childhood here. | 我就是在这长大的 |
[17:20] | Dad let me come here after school every day. | 每天放学后 爸爸都让我来这里 |
[17:31] | I haven’t been back since he died. | 他死后 我就没再来过 |
[17:48] | Come on. I’m taking you home. | 走吧 我送你回去 |
[18:04] | Firefighters are the heart of New York. | 消防员们牵动着纽约市民的心 |
[18:05] | This wasn’t just a strike against Ryan and Max. | 这并不只是针对莱恩和麦克丝 |
[18:07] | This is gonna hit the whole city. | 而是对整个城市的打击 |
[18:12] | And they’re gonna want to know why. | 他们会想要知道原因 |
[18:16] | Police responded when the station house | 因消防局未响应调度呼叫 |
[18:18] | failed to answer its dispatch call. | 警方迅速出警 |
[18:20] | An FBI spokesman declined further comment, | 一位联调局发言人拒绝发表评论 |
[18:22] | but an off-the-record source said the scene inside was a bloodbath. | 一位匿名爆料者称现场犹如一片血海 |
[18:26] | Seems like the firehouse went well, | 看来消防局的袭击挺顺利的 |
[18:28] | so why am I sitting here? | 那为什么还要约我见面 |
[18:29] | Are you kidding me? Our lives just blew up. | 你在开玩笑吗 我们的身份被揭穿了 |
[18:32] | They know who we are. | 他们知道我们是谁 |
[18:33] | Take a deep breath, Daisy. | 深呼吸 黛西 |
[18:34] | You take a deep breath, bitch! | 你吸气去吧 婊子 |
[18:36] | Look. I understand you’re upset, | 听着 我明白你现在很生气 |
[18:39] | but I promise that you will be taken care of | 但我保证会为你们安排妥当的 |
[18:41] | as long as you hold up your end of the deal. | 前提是你们能完成你们该做的事 |
[18:43] | The deal just changed. | 我们要改变原本的协定 |
[18:45] | We need money, passports, tickets out of the country, | 我们需要钱 护照 出国机票 |
[18:48] | or he can get somebody else to do his dirty work. | 否则他就另请高明吧 |
[18:49] | Everything will be provided The second we’re finished, | 事情一结束 一切都会被安排妥当 |
[18:53] | but remember, it has to look like a suicide. | 但记住 必须看起来像自杀 |
[19:38] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[19:40] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[19:42] | Listen, uh, I hope my guys didn’t scare you at the hospital. | 希望我的人在医院没吓到你 |
[19:45] | I just wanted to make sure you were safe. | 我只是想确保你的安全 |
[19:46] | It’s ok. Gina called me. | 没事 吉娜给我打了电话 |
[19:49] | She told me about the threats. | 她告诉了我威胁的事 |
[19:51] | First jeff clarke and now your brother’s firehouse. | 先是杰夫·克拉克 现在又是你哥哥的消防局 |
[19:54] | I know. I’m worried about Max. | 我知道 我很担心麦克丝 |
[19:56] | I’m worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[19:59] | I know, but, uh, can’t let it get to me. | 我知道 但我不能受影响 |
[20:04] | Gina’s worried you’re not telling the truth About what happened. | 吉娜担心你没说出那件事的真相 |
[20:10] | She said that? | 她这么说的吗 |
[20:14] | No. She didn’t have to. | 没有 她不用说出来 |
[20:18] | Is there something you want to ask me, doc? | 你有什么想问我的吗 医生 |
[20:21] | No, but there’s something I want you to know. | 没有 但有些话我想告诉你 |
[20:25] | You can tell me anything. | 你可以对我坦白一切的 |
[20:27] | I can handle it. | 我能应对的 |
[20:31] | I know, | 我知道 |
[20:33] | and if there was something to tell you, I would, | 如果真有什么事该告诉你 我会说的 |
[20:36] | but there’s not, ok? | 但没那回事 好吗 |
[21:02] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[21:03] | Yeah, of course. | 不客气 |
[21:08] | You want a drink? | 想喝一杯吗 |
[21:11] | Yeah, sure. | 好啊 |
[21:18] | I was kind of surprised you called me. | 我有点惊讶你打给了我 |
[21:27] | Tom wouldn’t understand what this feels like. | 汤姆不会明白我的感受 |
[21:31] | You’re angry. | 你很愤怒 |
[21:33] | So angry. | 非常愤怒 |
[21:37] | It scares me. | 那让我很害怕 |
[21:41] | I wish I could tell you it gets easier. | 我希望我可以告诉你 时间会淡化一切 |
[21:52] | It’s all here. | 都在这 |
[21:54] | This is getting good. | 精彩部分要来了 |
[22:00] | Trust me, it doesn’t help. | 但相信我 时间也于事无补 |
[22:03] | The feelings will still be there when you wake up. | 每天起床时 你会感到同样的愤怒 |
[22:06] | I was too quick to judge you. | 我之前过早地对你妄下论断了 |
[22:08] | It’s ok. | 没关系 |
[22:10] | No, it’s not. | 不 怎么会没关系 |
[22:11] | Mike… | 麦克 |
[22:14] | I still think what you did was wrong, | 我依然认为你之前的行为不对 |
[22:18] | but I should have been there. | 但我应该在你身边支持你 |
[22:23] | I should have been there to… | 我应该陪在你身边 |
[22:25] | help you through it. | 帮你走出黑暗 |
[22:29] | I miss you. | 我想你了 |
[23:25] | Well, all of New York is reeling this morning. | 今早整座纽约市都陷入震惊 |
[23:27] | 4 firefighters from Engine Company 360 were slain last night. | 昨晚360号消防队的4名消防员死于非命 |
[23:32] | The FBI has stated that alleged serial killer Mark Gray | 联调局称 连环杀手马克·格雷 |
[23:36] | and an Ohio couple Daisy and Kyle Locke | 和来自俄亥俄的夫妇黛西和凯尔·洛克 |
[23:39] | are being sought in connection to the crime. | 与该案有着直接的关系 |
[23:41] | The motive is not clear, | 犯罪动机尚不清楚 |
[23:43] | but “Heroes die while you lie” | 但”你继续说谎 英雄就死亡”的标语 |
[23:45] | was scrawled on the firehouse wall in blood, | 被用血写在消防站的墙上 |
[23:47] | An apparent attack on the credibility of the FBI | 这显然是对联调局和特别探员 |
[23:50] | and special agent Ryan Hardy. | 莱恩·哈迪的信誉的质疑 |
[23:54] | You’re up early. | 你起得挺早 |
[23:55] | It’s finally working. | 终于起作用了 |
[23:56] | They’re starting to question Ryan Hardy. | 他们开始质疑莱恩·哈迪了 |
[24:00] | Where you going? | 你们要去哪儿 |
[24:01] | We’re just gonna get some air. | 我们要出去透透气 |
[24:02] | No! That’s–that’s a bad idea, guys. | 不 这不明智 两位 |
[24:04] | We’re the lead story on every newscast. | 我们现在可是各大新闻的头条 |
[24:06] | We’ll be fine. | 我们没事的 |
[24:08] | Nobody’s looking for a redhead and a Boston fan. | 没人会找一个红发女和一个波士顿球迷的 |
[24:10] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[24:11] | I-I-I don’t think you should go out. | 我认为你们不该出门 |
[24:15] | Calm down, bro. | 冷静 兄弟 |
[24:18] | You worry too much. | 你担心过度了 |
[24:19] | We’ll be back in a few, sweetie, ok? | 我们很快就回来好吗 亲爱的 |
[24:21] | I promise. Can we get you anything? | 我保证 要我们带什么吗 |
[24:24] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[24:25] | See you. | 回见 |
[24:39] | They’re playing you. | 他们在耍你 |
[24:43] | I know you want a family, but they’re not it. | 我知道你渴望一个家庭 但他们不是家人 |
[24:45] | The whispers, the lies, the excuses. | 那些窃窃私语 谎言 借口 |
[24:48] | Find out what they’re up to before it’s too late. | 趁还来得及 弄清他们到底在密谋什么 |
[25:07] | I’m searching traffic cameras in the area around the call. | 我在检查那通电话附近的交通监控录像 |
[25:13] | Ryan. | 莱恩 |
[25:16] | The press is going crazy about the firehouse. | 关于消防站的事 媒体死咬着不放 |
[25:18] | They made the connection between you and your brother. | 他们把你和你哥哥联系起来 |
[25:19] | They’re blaming you for the attack. | 他们将这起袭击归咎于你 |
[25:21] | The Mayor wants an investigation, | 市长想要展开调查 |
[25:22] | Director Franklin’s asking questions– | 富兰克林局长正在回应… |
[25:23] | Nothing I can do about that. | 对此我无能为力 |
[25:25] | What I can do is make sure | 我能做的就是确保 |
[25:26] | we have every available resource working on a location. | 目前所有资源都在调查嫌犯的下落 |
[25:29] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[25:30] | We find these guys, the questions stop. | 只要找到他们 质疑就会停止了 |
[25:32] | I might have something. | 我好像有新发现 |
[25:33] | Traffic camera captured a couple | 交通监控拍到一对情侣 |
[25:35] | exiting a brownstone on Wellington. | 离开了一座位于惠灵顿街的沙石建筑 |
[25:43] | That’s them. | 就是他们 |
[25:44] | 535 Wellington in Clinton Hill. | 克林顿山 惠灵顿街535号 |
[25:45] | All right. Great. Everybody listen up. | 很好 大家注意了 |
[25:47] | Mobilize hrt and ESU to 535 wellington. | 集结人质救援队和紧急勤务小组去惠灵顿535号 |
[26:16] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[26:21] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[26:25] | y–not–no. Not really. | 不 不是很好 |
[26:27] | Um, this is just– I don’t do this. | 只是…我从不这样 |
[26:30] | This isn’t me. | 这不是我的风格 |
[26:34] | You called me for a reason. | 你打电话给我是有理由的 |
[26:35] | Apparently the wrong reason. | 很显然是个错误的理由 |
[26:41] | Are we really gonna discuss this before breakfast? | 我们真的要在早餐前讨论这问题吗 |
[26:43] | Because I’m starving. | 因为我快饿死了 |
[26:44] | – Breakfast? – Yeah. | -早餐 -是啊 |
[26:45] | Breakfast is definitely not happening. | 我绝不会留你吃早餐的 |
[26:46] | Ok. Coffee. | 好吧 咖啡 |
[26:47] | You can’t kick me out without coffee. | 你不能一杯咖啡都不给就赶我出门吧 |
[26:49] | That would just be r–rude. | 那可就太不 礼貌了 |
[26:52] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[27:05] | Tom deserves better than this. | 我不能这样背叛汤姆 |
[27:08] | Maybe Tom deserves the truth. | 或许汤姆应该知道真相 |
[27:10] | The truth. | 真相 |
[27:13] | The truth is in a moment of weakness | 真相就是 我一时脆弱 |
[27:15] | I slept with you, and I really shouldn’t have. | 和你上了床 而我不该这么做 |
[27:17] | This wasn’t a mistake. | 这不是个错误 |
[27:20] | This, you and me, is real. | 你和我之间的感情 是真的 |
[27:26] | You know it. I know it. | 你知 我知 |
[27:40] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[27:43] | – Hey. – Morning. | -好啊 -早安 |
[27:44] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[27:46] | Can I call you right back? | 我能过会儿打给你吗 |
[27:48] | We found Mark’s safe house. | 我们找到了马克的藏身之处 |
[27:49] | You’re kidding. How? | 你开玩笑吧 怎么找到的 |
[27:51] | Does it matter? Gear up. We’re rolling there now. | 有关系吗 准备行动 我们现在出发了 |
[27:57] | They found Mark. | 他们找到了马克 |
[27:57] | 535 Wellington Ave. In Clinton Hill. | 克林顿山 惠灵顿大道535号 |
[28:01] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[28:01] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[28:02] | No! | 不 |
[28:17] | Let’s go. | 行动 |
[28:18] | Move, move! | 快走 快走 |
[28:21] | Go, go! | 快 快 |
[28:23] | Break it, break it! | 砸开 砸开 |
[28:26] | Move in! | 进去 |
[28:28] | Go! | 快走 |
[28:32] | Take him upstairs. | 上楼找 |
[28:34] | Call it out. What do you got? | 喊一声 你们有什么发现吗 |
[28:41] | Clear! | 安全 |
[28:51] | All units, stay. | 所有分队 集合 |
[28:56] | Come on. Let’s go. | 好了 行动 |
[29:00] | Clear! | 安全 |
[29:34] | Clear! | 安全 |
[29:36] | Clear! | 安全 |
[29:39] | Clear! | 安全 |
[29:41] | Clear! | 安全 |
[30:27] | Doesn’t it just break your heart? | 像这种情景 很让人心碎不是吗 |
[30:31] | Everything is so heightened when you’re that young. | 英年早逝 一切就显得格外悲伤隆重 |
[30:36] | They’re not that young. | 他们也没那么年轻 |
[30:39] | We were married at that age. | 我们像那么大的时候已经结婚了 |
[30:43] | With a baby on the way. | 还怀了个宝宝 |
[30:54] | Do you ever wonder where you’d be | 你有没有想过 如果我们没有相识 |
[30:55] | If–if we hadn’t met? | 你现在会是在哪里 |
[30:59] | Nope, but I know you’d be fat | 没有 但我知道你一定会很胖 |
[31:02] | with 4 kids, living in a trailer park. | 带着4个孩子 住在拖车上 |
[31:06] | Yeah, you’re probably right. | 是啊 你说的很可能是对的 |
[31:11] | You showed me things about myself | 你让我认识到了自身很多 |
[31:13] | that I would never have known. | 我原本不可能发现的方面 |
[31:16] | You ever regret it, | 那你有没有后悔过 |
[31:19] | wish you’d had a normal life? | 希望自己能过着普通的生活 |
[31:21] | Without you? Never. | 没有你吗 从没 |
[31:25] | Normal’s boring. | 普通生活多无聊 |
[31:35] | We’re gonna be ok, Daisy. | 我们会没事的 黛西 |
[31:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:44] | It’s Mark. It’s the third time he’s called. | 是马克打来的 这已经是他第三次打来了 |
[31:48] | We’re busy. | 我们很忙 |
[31:54] | Come on. Come on. Pick up. | 快啊 快接电话啊 |
[31:57] | Pick up! | 接电话啊 |
[31:59] | Hi. You’ve reached Daisy. | *你好 我是黛西 |
[32:00] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[32:07] | Told you, bro. | 我就跟你说了吧 弟弟 |
[32:08] | Those two have their own agenda. | 那两个人有他们自己的小阴谋 |
[32:12] | No. They’ve been helping me. | 不 他们一直在帮我啊 |
[32:15] | They set up cameras in Max’s apartment. | 他们在麦克丝的公寓里装了监控探头 |
[32:17] | Did they tell you about that? | 他们跟你说了这事吗 |
[32:20] | No. | 没有 |
[32:22] | What? You think this is a coincidence | 怎么 难道你以为他们今天早上 |
[32:23] | That they clear out this morning | 突然离开住所只是个巧合吗 |
[32:25] | First thing, crack of dawn, | 天刚亮 就走了 |
[32:26] | You’re left behind? | 你被抛下了 |
[32:27] | It’s obvious. They tipped off the FBI, | 很明显嘛 是他们向联调局通风报信的 |
[32:29] | Probably ratting you out right now | 或许现在就在供出你呢 |
[32:31] | Just to save their own asses. | 因为他们要自保 |
[32:33] | You shut up! | 你给我闭嘴 |
[32:38] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:39] | You got to stop worrying about them, | 你不能再想着他们了 |
[32:41] | Start taking care of yourself. | 你要照顾好自己 |
[32:54] | That’s disturbing. | 看着真令人心烦意乱 |
[32:56] | Mark can’t accept that his other half, | 马克无法接受他的另一半 |
[32:58] | His stronger half, is gone, | 他那更强大的一半 已经死了 |
[33:00] | And he’s dissembling, | 他在假装成对方 |
[33:01] | Which makes him even more dangerous. | 那就让他变得更危险了 |
[33:03] | Found two bodies in the basement, | 在地下室发现两具尸体 |
[33:05] | A local reporter and his producer. | 是一个本地记者和他的制片人 |
[33:07] | They went missing yesterday. | 他们是昨天失踪的 |
[33:08] | That’s not gonna solve our media problems. | 那可无益于解决我们的媒体问题 |
[33:11] | Mark? | 马克呢 |
[33:11] | He was here. We’re not far behind. | 他曾在这里待过 我们就快找到他了 |
[33:13] | All right. I want you to search this place from rooftop to cellar. | 听着 彻底搜查这地方 任何地方都不能放过 |
[33:16] | Pull the deeds and the rental records, | 找出房契和租赁合同 |
[33:17] | Anything that can give us a lead as to their whereabouts. | 任何能帮助我们查到他们下落的东西 |
[33:22] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[33:24] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[33:27] | Tried to call you last night. | 我昨晚给你打过电话 |
[33:29] | Uh, I’m–I took a sleeping pill. | 我 我服了颗安眠药 |
[33:32] | Well, if anyone deserves a good night’s rest. | 你的确该好好休息一晚了 |
[33:40] | Well, better get to it. | 我得赶紧去忙了 |
[34:23] | These, uh, look like instructions for the firehouse attack, | 这些看上去像是袭击消防局的指导说明 |
[34:26] | Schedules for the men, blueprints. | 对手下的安排 蓝图 |
[34:29] | Where’d you find this? | 你从哪儿找到这个的 |
[34:30] | It was on the bed with the rest of the stuff. Why? | 就在床上跟其他东西放在一起 怎么了 |
[34:33] | It’s from a go box. | 这是应急盒里的东西 |
[34:35] | They must have taken that from the firehouse. | 他们一定是从消防局偷出来的 |
[34:37] | Go box? | 应急盒 |
[34:37] | Firehouses keep them for all the major structures in their district. | 消防局会为辖区内所有大型建筑都设个应急盒 |
[34:40] | It contains everything a first responder needs | 里面包含了面对紧急情况时 |
[34:42] | For an emergency incursion– | 应急人员需要的一切东西 |
[34:43] | Key codes, pass keys, maps. | 关键码 万能钥匙 地图 |
[34:45] | “Tow c.”? | 汤大 |
[34:49] | Townsend college. | 汤逊大学 |
[34:54] | 9:30 a.M., Wells hall. | 上午9点 威尔斯大厅 |
[34:55] | 11 A.M., Cochran, 2:30 powell”? | 上午11点 科克伦大厅 下午2:30鲍威尔大厅 |
[34:58] | It’s a class schedule. | 是课程安排表 |
[34:59] | Doesn’t match with any of the murders. | 跟已经发生的谋杀案都不符合 |
[35:02] | That’s because they haven’t hit it yet. | 那是因为他们还没有发动这次袭击 |
[35:05] | It’s their next target. | 那是他们的下一个目标 |
[35:14] | How did you, uh– | 你们是怎么… |
[35:16] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[35:17] | Friends of Reggie’s. | 瑞吉的朋友 |
[35:20] | We were with him when he died. | 他死的时候 我们就在旁边 |
[35:28] | There are 4 students with the exact same schedules | 总共有4个学生的课程安排与这个完全一致 |
[35:30] | But only one with the initials M.M.– | 但只有一个人的姓名缩写是MM |
[35:32] | Marisol Masters, sophomore english major. | 玛丽索·马斯特斯 英语系大二学生 |
[35:35] | Her boyfriend was hit and killed by a truck yesterday. | 她男友昨天遭卡车撞击死亡 |
[35:38] | That can’t be a coincidence. | 那不可能是个巧合 |
[35:39] | Alert campus police. | 通知校警 |
[35:40] | Get a phone number and an address from the registrar. | 从行政处找到她的手机号和地址 |
[35:43] | Ok. How is this? | 好吧 这样写如何 |
[35:44] | “Reggie was my one true love, my soul mate. | “瑞吉是我的真爱 我的灵魂伴侣 |
[35:48] | Without him, my life has no meaning.” | 没有他 我的人生毫无意义” |
[35:52] | Pure poetry, babe. | 真够诗意的 宝贝 |
[35:59] | I know how you feel. | 我明白你的感觉 |
[36:01] | I mean, life without my man | 失去了心爱的男人 |
[36:05] | Just wouldn’t be worth living. | 活着还有什么意思呢 |
[36:13] | Marisol’s not answering her phone. | 玛丽索不接电话 |
[36:14] | A classmate told campus police that she skipped class | 一位同学告诉校警说 她逃了课 |
[36:16] | To go to her boyfriend’s memorial, | 去参加男友的追悼会 |
[36:17] | Then headed back to the dorm. | 然后就回宿舍了 |
[36:18] | I’ve got the address. | 我已经得到地址了 |
[36:19] | Why the hell are they targeting this girl? | 他们为什么要把这个女孩列为目标 |
[36:23] | There. A very honest and emotional expression of grief. | 好了 非常诚实又动情地阐述了自己的悲伤 |
[36:28] | I’m sure your family and friends | 我相信你的家人和朋友们 |
[36:29] | Will understand your decision to end the pain. | 一定会理解你结束一切痛苦的决定的 |
[36:33] | Ok. Now pick a color. | 好了 来挑一种颜色吧 |
[36:42] | Oh, come on. Don’t be a spoil sport. | 拜托 别这么扫兴嘛 |
[36:46] | Ok. Seems a little overwhelmed. | 好吧 似乎有点被吓到了 |
[36:49] | I’ll pick. | 我来挑吧 |
[36:51] | Pink. | 粉色 |
[36:53] | P-I-n-k. | 粉 色 |
[36:57] | 3. | 3号 |
[36:58] | Ok. I really hope it’s hanging. | 好吧 我真希望结果是上吊死 |
[37:02] | Jump off the roof. | 是跳楼死 |
[37:03] | Ok. That’s good, too. | 好吧 那也很好 |
[37:05] | No, no! | 不 不要 |
[37:07] | No, no! | 不要 不要 |
[37:15] | Ok, Max. You’re with HRT. | 麦克丝 你跟人质救援组一起 |
[37:17] | Mike and I will take the front. | 麦克和我充当先锋 |
[37:32] | Mike. | 麦克 |
[37:35] | Stairway. | 楼梯 |
[37:36] | Take the other side. | 你从那边上 |
[37:37] | We’ll flank them. | 我们来包抄他们 |
[37:39] | Cover the stairwells. We’re headed up. | 守好楼梯井 我们要上楼了 |
[38:12] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[38:15] | Help! | 救命 |
[38:23] | FBI! Let her go! | 联调局 放开她 |
[38:26] | It’s over, Kyle! | 一切都结束了 凯尔 |
[38:28] | Be smart! | 放聪明点 |
[38:32] | Help! Somebody! | 救命 来人帮忙 |
[38:34] | Somebody, help me! | 快来人救救我 |
[38:37] | Help! | 救命 |
[38:40] | Help! | 救命 |
[38:42] | Help! Help me! | 救命 救我 |
[38:47] | Help! | 救命 |
[38:51] | Here! We got you! | 来 我们抓住你了 |
[39:01] | Don’t do it! | 别那么做 |
[39:03] | Don’t do it, Kyle! | 别那么做 凯尔 |
[39:24] | I need EMTs up on the roof now. | 我需要急救人员立即到楼顶来 |
[39:27] | Kyle went down a trash chute on the south side of the building. | 凯尔跳进了大楼南侧的垃圾滑道 |
[39:29] | Get guys down there now! | 立刻派人下去搜查 |
[39:32] | Ok. Hang in there. | 好了 坚持住 |
[39:34] | You’re gonna be ok. | 你会没事的 |
[39:40] | Oh, baby. | 宝贝 |
[39:41] | I can’t believe that bitch shot me. | 我真不敢相信那个贱人击中了我 |
[39:43] | Oh, my god, Kyle. What should I do? | 天啊 凯尔 我该怎么办 |
[39:44] | There’s so much blood. | 你流了好多血 |
[39:46] | What should I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[39:50] | I’m gonna be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[39:53] | Oh, god. I’m sorry. | 天啊 对不起 |
[39:54] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[39:56] | I have to put pressure on it, ok? | 我先给你按压止血 好吗 |
[40:00] | Kyle? No. | 凯尔 不要 |
[40:02] | Kyle, no! | 凯尔 不要 |
[40:03] | Kyle, Kyle! No! | 凯尔 凯尔 不要 |
[40:05] | Oh, my god. Stay with me. | 天啊 坚持住 |
[40:07] | Kyle. Ok. I’m gonna get help. | 凯尔 我要寻求帮助了 |
[40:10] | Please pick up. Please. | 求你快接 接啊 |
[40:12] | Please. | 求你了 |
[40:14] | It’s Juliana. Leave a message, and I’ll call you back. | 我是朱莉安娜 请留言 我会回电话的 |
[40:15] | Damn it! Kyle! | 该死的 凯尔 |
[40:18] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[40:22] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[40:33] | I’ve been calling you all day. | 我给你打了一整天电话 |
[40:34] | Where the hell are you? | 你他妈的死哪儿去了 |
[40:35] | I tried to go home, | 我之前也想回家的 |
[40:36] | but there’s cops all over the brownstone. | 但住宅那边全被警察包围了 |
[40:38] | Yeah. I kind of noticed. | 是啊 我注意到了 |
[40:39] | You sold me out, didn’t you? | 你们把我给卖了 是吧 |
[40:40] | Have you completely lost your mind? | 你是疯了吗 |
[40:43] | What kind of a deal is the FBI gonna make | 联调局会同意跟我们达成认罪协议吗 |
[40:44] | With someone who put an agent in a box? | 我们可是把一位探员装进了盒子里弄死 |
[40:46] | Then how did they find out about the apartment? | 那他们是怎么查到我们的住处的 |
[40:48] | I don’t know, Mark, ok, | 我不知道 马克 |
[40:50] | But Kyle’s been shot, | 凯尔中枪了 |
[40:54] | And I need to get him somewhere safe | 我需要把他带到一个安全的地方 |
[40:55] | Where I can take care of him. | 一个可以让我好好照顾他的地方 |
[40:57] | Don’t do it. | 别那么做 |
[40:58] | Please. You saved my life. | 拜托了 你救过我的命 |
[41:00] | Why would I turn on you? | 我怎么会背叛你呢 |
[41:03] | Please. Kyle’s bleeding. | 求你了 凯尔在流血 |
[41:06] | Mark, I can’t lose him. | 马克 我不能失去他 |
[41:08] | Please help me, please. | 求你帮帮我 |
[41:10] | Don’t do it. | 别这么做 |
[41:11] | Please. Please. I need your help. | 求你了 我需要你的帮助 |
[41:14] | Ok, ok, ok. | 好吧 好吧 |
[41:15] | Ok, I’ll text you an address. | 好吧 我给你发个地址 |
[41:16] | Oh, god. Thank you. | 天啊 谢谢你 |
[41:20] | Campus is on lockdown. | 校园已经完全被封锁了 |
[41:21] | No signs of Daisy ro Kyle. | 但没发现黛西或凯尔的身影 |
[41:24] | Marisol gonna make it? | 玛丽索能撑过去吗 |
[41:25] | They think so. | 他们觉得可以 |
[41:26] | I don’t get it. What does a college sophomore | 我真不明白 一个大二学生 |
[41:28] | have to do with any of this? | 跟这一切有什么关系啊 |
[41:29] | Well, they hit the firehouse, | 他们袭击了消防局 |
[41:30] | tried to make us think it was an emotional attack on us, | 试图让我们觉得 那是情绪激动在报复我们 |
[41:33] | But really, it was just a way to get to her. | 但实际上 只是为了对她下手而已 |
[41:35] | She’s got to be important to them. | 她肯定对他们很重要 |
[41:37] | 30 minutes ago, Marisol posted a suicide note | 30分钟前 玛丽索在Facebook主页上 |
[41:40] | to her facebook page. | 上传了一份自杀遗书 |
[41:41] | Couldn’t live with the loss of her boyfriend. | 无法忍受失去男友的悲痛 |
[41:45] | They were gonna force her off the roof, | 他们原本打算强迫她跳楼的 |
[41:47] | Make it look like a suicide. | 弄成自杀的假象 |
[41:48] | None of this fits their M.O. | 这些完全不符合他们的作案模式啊 |
[41:50] | I mean, first they kill her boyfriend, | 他们先是杀掉了她男友 |
[41:51] | Make it look like an accident. | 伪装成交通事故的样子 |
[41:52] | Then they try to stage her suicide, | 现在又试图伪造她的自杀 |
[41:53] | But where’s the statement in that? | 但是这么做的目的何在 |
[41:54] | What do they have to gain? | 他们到底要获得什么 |
[41:55] | Wait a minute. I know this woman. | 等等 我认识这个女人 |
[41:59] | This is judge Wallace. | 她是华莱士法官 |
[42:01] | Well, who’s she to Marisol? | 她是玛丽索的什么人 |
[42:03] | Her mother. | 是她母亲 |
[42:06] | And the presiding judge in the Arthur Strauss murder trial, | 也是亚瑟·施特拉斯谋杀案的主审法官 |
[42:09] | Which starts tomorrow. | 明天就开庭了 |
[42:14] | Ok. What does Mark have to do with that? | 好吧 但这跟马克有什么关系 |
[42:16] | Nothing | 没关系 |
[42:19] | Or everything. | 或是关系重大 |
[42:22] | What if the tableau murders, | 如果那些”情景再现”谋杀案 |
[42:24] | Clarke’s confession, the firehouse, | 克拉克的招供 消防局袭击案 |
[42:27] | What if it wasn’t just about Mark’s revenge? | 如果这些案件不仅是马克在复仇呢 |
[42:30] | They’ve been calling us liars. | 他们一直说我们是骗子 |
[42:31] | Discrediting the integrity of the FBI. | 质疑联调局的正直度 |
[42:34] | So that no judge or jury would believe us. | 那样法官和陪审团都不会信我们了 |
[42:37] | Think this attack on Marisol | 你们觉得针对玛丽索的袭击 |
[42:38] | is an attempt to coerce her mother? | 是为了逼她母亲就范吗 |
[42:40] | Or seat a more favorable judge | 或是替换成一位更有利于他们的法官 |
[42:42] | While the grieving judge Wallace takes leave. | 因为承受丧女之痛的华莱士法官要暂时休假 |
[42:46] | This is about the trial. | 他们的目的在于庭审 |
[42:51] | This is about Strauss. | 一切目的在于救施特拉斯 |
[42:57] | We’ve had a setback. | 我们遭遇了大挫折 |