时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | The tableau murders, | 那些”情景再现”谋杀案 |
[00:02] | Clarke’s confession, the firehouse, | 克拉克的招供 消防局袭击案 |
[00:04] | What if it wasn’t just about Mark’s revenge? | 如果这些案件不仅是马克在复仇呢 |
[00:06] | Discrediting the integrity of the FBI. | 质疑联调局的正直度 |
[00:08] | This is about the trial. | 他们的目的在于庭审 |
[00:09] | This is about Strauss. | 一切目的在于救施特拉斯 |
[00:11] | We’ve had a setback. | 我们遭遇了大挫折 |
[00:13] | Gina called me. She told me about the threats. | 吉娜给我打了电话 她告诉了我威胁的事 |
[00:15] | First Jeff Clarke and now your brother’s firehouse. | 先是杰夫·克拉克 现在又是你哥哥的消防局 |
[00:18] | I’m worried about Max. | 我很担心麦克丝 |
[00:19] | I’m worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[00:20] | and if there was something to tell you, I would, | 如果真有什么事该告诉你 我会说的 |
[00:22] | but there’s not/ | 但没那回事 |
[00:22] | we’re gearing up to hit you where you live, | 我们已经准备好袭击你住的地方 |
[00:25] | you and that hot niece of yours. | 你还有你那性感的侄女 |
[00:26] | Tom deserves better than this. | 我不能这样背叛汤姆 |
[00:28] | Maybe Tom deserves the truth. | 或许汤姆应该知道真相 |
[00:29] | The truth is in a moment of weakness | 真相就是 我一时软弱 |
[00:31] | I slept with you, and I really shouldn’t have. | 和你上了床 而我不该这么做 |
[00:32] | Mike, I cannot afford to have you crossing the line. | 麦克 你要是违规 后果不堪设想 |
[00:34] | I won’t. I’m not denying | 我不会的 我并不否认 |
[00:36] | That I have a personal stake in bringing Mark in, | 关于抓捕马克 掺杂着我个人的动机 |
[00:38] | But I will not let it interfere with the job. | 但我不会让我的情绪影响到工作 |
[00:40] | He will gut us in our sleep | 哪怕他只是怀疑我们有自己的计划 |
[00:41] | If he even suspects that we have our own agenda. | 都会趁我们熟睡时杀了我们 |
[00:43] | Call Juliana. | 打给朱莉安娜 |
[00:44] | We need to get out of town. | 我们要离开这里 |
[00:45] | Too bad. We’re on a schedule. | 真糟糕 我们还有任务安排呢 |
[00:48] | Kyle’s been shot. | 凯尔中枪了 |
[00:49] | Please, ok, you saved my life. | 拜托了 你救过我的命 |
[00:51] | Why would I turn on you? | 我怎么会背叛你呢 |
[00:52] | Will you please help? | 能请你帮帮我们吗 |
[00:53] | Ok, ok, ok. | 好吧 好吧 |
[00:55] | I’ll text you an address. | 我给你发个地址 |
[00:58] | 纽约 布鲁克林 大都会拘留中心 | |
[01:13] | Agent Hardy. What a surprise. | 哈迪探员 见到你真令人惊讶 |
[01:16] | Does my attorney know you’re here? | 我的律师知道你在这里吗 |
[01:17] | Oh, I’m not really here, doctor. | 不会有人知道我来过的 医生 |
[01:19] | This bus is officially empty. | 这辆公车其实是空的 |
[01:21] | Just you and your conscience | 只有你和你的良心 |
[01:23] | taking a long drive to judgment day. | 要经历很长一段路程去面临审判日 |
[01:28] | Someone’s feeling confident. | 某人很自信嘛 |
[01:31] | Your students failed, | 你的徒儿们都失败了 |
[01:33] | Your plan to discredit me | 你原本企图毁掉我的信誉 |
[01:34] | And the case against you, that didn’t take. | 在你的案子上翻身 可惜没有成功 |
[01:38] | Sadly, I haven’t the faintest idea what you’re talking about. | 真可惜 我完全不知道你在说些什么 |
[01:43] | Ok. I get it. No. | 好吧 我懂了 没事 |
[01:44] | You–you can’t give me anything | 你是不会透露任何信息 |
[01:46] | that I would use against you on the stand today, | 让我今天在法庭上拿来对付你的 |
[01:48] | But, see, what you don’t seem to understand, doctor, | 但你似乎不明白 医生 |
[01:53] | Is that your fate’s already sealed. | 你的命运已经注定了 |
[01:56] | There’s no going back to the way it was, | 不可能再回到过去的状态了 |
[01:58] | No more mentoring killers from the comfort of your mansion. | 不可能再在你的住宅里培训杀手了 |
[02:03] | The truth is about to come out, | 真相很快就将大白于天下 |
[02:05] | And the world is gonna see you for the pathetic little psychopath | 世界会看清你只是个可悲的精神病患者 |
[02:10] | That you really are. | 那才是真正的你 |
[02:15] | The truth is a tricky thing, agent Hardy. | 真相是很微妙的东西 哈迪探员 |
[02:18] | You think it’s a weapon you can aim at me, | 你觉得那是你可以用来对付我的武器 |
[02:21] | But it’s just as likely to blow up in your face. | 但也可能回火 把你自己炸个稀巴烂 |
[02:26] | See you in court. | 我们法庭见 |
[02:38] | And once again recapping our top news story. | 今天的头条新闻依然是 |
[02:40] | Yesterday’s early morning raid in Brooklyn | 昨天清晨布鲁克林的突袭行动 |
[02:43] | Failed to capture Mark Gray, | 并没有抓住马克·格雷 |
[02:45] | But federal officials are confident | 但是联调局官员们很有信心地认为 |
[02:47] | That his arrest, as well as that Of Daisy and Kyle Locke, | 成功逮捕他和凯尔 黛西·洛克夫妇 |
[02:51] | is imminent. | 很快就会发生 |
[02:52] | Should you or anyone you know spot any of these… | 如果任何人发现了这些人的… |
[02:55] | His fever’s getting worse. | 他的发烧症状越来越严重了 |
[02:57] | I think the wound is getting infected. | 我觉得伤口似乎感染了 |
[02:59] | Yeah. Getting shot is no joke. | 是啊 枪伤可不是开玩笑的 |
[03:08] | Mark, please. | 马克 拜托了 |
[03:10] | I don’t know how long he can last like this. | 我不知道像这样下去他还能坚持多久 |
[03:13] | I mean, we need medical supplies, | 我们需要医疗用品 |
[03:14] | We need bandages, antiseptic. | 包括绷带 抗菌剂 |
[03:16] | So go get them. | 那就去买啊 |
[03:17] | I don’t want to leave him. | 我不想丢下他一个人 |
[03:21] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[03:23] | I know I have no right to ask you to go, but… | 我知道我没权利要求你出去买 但是 |
[03:26] | I don’t know if I could live with myself | 我不知道 如果我出去时 |
[03:28] | If something happened to him while I was gone. | 他出了什么事 我的良心能不能过得去 |
[03:35] | I know that you understand. | 我知道你一定理解的 |
[03:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:07] | Maybe you should stay here. | 或许你应该留在这里 |
[04:08] | You could still get an infection. | 你还是有可能感染的 |
[04:11] | Forget it. | 别妄想了 |
[04:12] | No way I’m letting you do this alone. | 我不会让你一个人去干这事的 |
[04:24] | Ok. He’s gone. | 好了 他已经走了 |
[04:27] | God. We need to get you some real pain meds. | 天啊 我们得给你弄点真正的止疼药 |
[04:30] | I’ll be fine. Just need to keep it together for one more day. | 我没事 再坚持一天就行了 |
[04:35] | Then we’re home free. | 然后我们就可以安心回家了 |
[04:37] | A new life. | 开始全新的生活 |
[04:39] | Have you thought about who you want to be yet? | 你想过你想成为一个什么样的人吗 |
[04:43] | It doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[04:45] | As long as I’m with you, | 只要能跟你在一起 |
[04:47] | I’ll be happy, ok? | 我就很幸福 |
[04:49] | Come on. Juliana’s waiting. | 快点 朱莉安娜还等着呢 |
[04:59] | Go ahead say it. “I told you so.” | 说出来吧 “我早就警告过你了吧” |
[05:02] | Eh, come on, Mark. | 拜托 马克 |
[05:03] | You don’t need to be like that. | 你不必这样的 |
[05:04] | You got to look at the bright side. | 你得看到好的一面 |
[05:06] | There is no bright side. | 根本没有好的一面 |
[05:08] | I’m–I’m so stupid. I thought they were my friends, | 我太愚蠢了 还以为他们是我的朋友 |
[05:10] | I thought they were trying to help us get our revenge, and– | 我还以为他们是在帮我们报仇呢 |
[05:14] | You’re not stupid, all right? | 你不蠢 好吗 |
[05:15] | You just have a big heart. | 你只是太心慈了而已 |
[05:18] | Come on. You got to toughen up, | 快点 你得强硬起来 |
[05:20] | Find out what the hell they’re up to. | 查清楚他们到底在搞什么鬼 |
[05:39] | Reyes. | 赖耶斯 |
[05:40] | Conference room 10 minutes. | 10分钟后去会议室开会 |
[05:42] | Agent Hardy wants to go over the protocols | 哈迪探员想过一遍有关 |
[05:43] | – for the Strauss trial. – Got it. | -施特拉斯庭审的规程 -知道了 |
[05:45] | You seen Max? | 你看到麦克丝了吗 |
[05:46] | Uh, no, I don’t think she–she’s in yet, | 没有 我觉得她还没来吧 |
[05:48] | But I’ll give her a call. | 但我会给她打个电话的 |
[06:16] | I’m sorry. This is all very impressive, | 很抱歉 这一切的确很了不起 |
[06:19] | But it’s way outside of our comfort zone, | 但我们对此完全不熟悉 |
[06:21] | And Kyle’s hurt. | 何况凯尔还受伤了 |
[06:22] | I’m fine, Daisy. | 我没事 黛西 |
[06:23] | I hope so because there’s no room for mistakes today. | 但愿如此吧 因为今天绝不允许出错 |
[06:26] | We’ll get it done. | 我们会完成任务的 |
[06:27] | Just remember our deal. | 你要记清我们的协定 |
[06:28] | We finish this, you give us everything | 等我们完事了 你就要提供给我们 |
[06:29] | We need to start new lives– | 开始新生活所需的一切 |
[06:30] | Passport, cash, plane tickets. | 护照 现金 机票 |
[06:32] | Believe me. If you succeed today, | 相信我 如果你们今天成功了 |
[06:35] | You’ll get everything you want and more. | 你们就会得到想要的一切 还不止呢 |
[06:38] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[07:00] | We need to be on high alert today. | 我们今天一定要格外提高警惕 |
[07:02] | While we have disrupted Strauss’ plan, | 尽管我们已经破坏了施特拉斯的计划 |
[07:04] | I’m afraid he might have a backup in place. | 恐怕他还有备用计划 |
[07:06] | Now photos of Mark and Daisy and Kyle | 马克 黛西和凯尔的照片 |
[07:09] | have been circulated around the courthouse, | 已经被广泛散发到法庭周围了 |
[07:11] | Security’s been increased, | 安保也增加了 |
[07:13] | And I’ve asked HRT to be standing by on the scene just in case. | 我让人质救援组守在现场以防万一 |
[07:16] | Now according to the prosecution, | 根据检察官的说法 |
[07:18] | Agent Hardy will testify first, | 哈迪探员会首先出庭作证 |
[07:20] | Followed by the reporter Carrie Cooke. | 接着是记者凯莉·库克 |
[07:23] | I had a really nice time last night. | 我昨晚过得很开心 |
[07:25] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[07:33] | I want the story, Ryan, | 我是想报道整件事 莱恩 |
[07:35] | But I also want to help you. | 但我也想帮助你 |
[07:41] | She’s staying at a hotel near the courthouse | 她目前住在法院附近的一家酒店里 |
[07:44] | with a private security team. | 由私人安保队伍在保护着 |
[07:45] | Now when it’s time for them to move, | 等到需要他们出庭的时候 |
[07:47] | The u.S. marshal service will provide additional support. | 美国法警局会提供额外的支持 |
[07:50] | Mike, where are you with establishing a link | 麦克 你有没有找到施特拉斯 |
[07:52] | between Strauss and Daisy and Kyle? | 和黛西 凯尔夫妇之间的关联 |
[07:54] | Agents in Ohio are turning their lives upside down, | 俄亥俄州的探员们把他们的底细查了个遍 |
[07:56] | Looking for a connection, but nothing so far. | 试图寻找联系 但目前还没有任何发现 |
[07:58] | The key is gonna be figuring out | 关键就在于搞清楚 |
[08:00] | How he was able to communicate with them from prison. | 他是如何在狱中和他们联系的 |
[08:02] | There has to be some kind of a go-between. | 肯定有某位中间人 |
[08:04] | Agent Sloan, call pine mountain, | 斯隆探员 联系松山监狱 |
[08:05] | Request their visitor logs, | 要求调出他们的访客记录 |
[08:06] | And run background checks on everyone | 针对探访过施特拉斯的每个人 |
[08:08] | – Who’s ever visited Strauss. – Will do. | -都做个背景调查 -好的 |
[08:11] | I don’t need to tell you how important this is. | 我不需要告诉你们这事有多重要吧 |
[08:14] | Arthur Strauss– he’s the guy that taught Joe Carroll. | 亚瑟·施特拉斯 他是乔·卡罗的杀戮导师 |
[08:18] | He has mentored an unknowable number of psychopaths. | 他指导过数不清的精神变态者 |
[08:23] | He’s the father of serial killers, | 他是连环杀手之父 |
[08:25] | And there will be hell to pay if he gets back in the world. | 如果他被无罪释放 世界将付出惨痛代价 |
[09:08] | – Agent Hardy! – Agent Hardy! | -哈迪探员 -哈迪探员 |
[09:21] | Thanks, Jim. We’re at the federal courthouse in New York city, | 谢谢 吉姆 我们目前在纽约联邦法院门前 |
[09:24] | Where dr. Arthur Strauss, | 今天 亚瑟·施特拉斯医生 |
[09:25] | the man the FBI claims is the mentor to Joe Carroll, | 也就是联调局声称的乔·卡罗的导师 |
[09:28] | will face a jury | 将面临庭审 |
[09:28] | On charges of kidnapping, false imprisonment, | 罪名是绑架 非法监禁 |
[09:31] | And attempted murder. | 以及谋杀未遂 |
[09:32] | Everyone who visited Strauss in jail seems above board. | 所有探视施特拉斯的人似乎都是光明正大的 |
[09:35] | Other than a couple of co-workers, | 除了几个同事 |
[09:37] | They’re all members of his legal team. | 他们都是他的法律团队中的 |
[09:38] | Dig deeper, ok? One of them has to be his go-between. | 挖深点 好吗 其中一个肯定是他的中间人 |
[09:50] | We need to talk about what happened. | 我们得谈谈之前的那事 |
[09:52] | Not a good time, Mike. | 现在不是时候 麦克 |
[09:53] | Max, I don’t care. It was real. | 麦克丝 我不管 那是真感情 |
[09:56] | Real or not, nothing has changed. | 不管真不真 都无法改变什么 |
[09:58] | You chose hunting Mark over me, | 你当初选择了追捕马克 抛下了我 |
[10:00] | And you would do it again, wouldn’t you? | 你还会再次那样做的 不是吗 |
[10:06] | Sheila. | 希拉 |
[10:07] | Agent Hardy. | 哈迪探员 |
[10:09] | I hope you had a good breakfast | 但愿你早餐吃饱了 |
[10:10] | Because you’re going to get quite a workout on the stand today. | 因为你今天在证人席上会被盘问很久的 |
[10:13] | You having second thoughts about putting me up there? | 你不想让我出庭作证了吗 |
[10:14] | Hell, yes. | 是啊 |
[10:16] | Normally, I avoid relying on the testimony of a man | 通常 我会避免请你这样的人出庭作证 |
[10:18] | who’s been written in blood, calling him a liar. | 毕竟你的名字被人用血写在墙上 骂你是骗子 |
[10:21] | All written by Strauss’ followers. | 那都是施特拉斯的信徒写的 |
[10:23] | Got proof? | 你有证据吗 |
[10:24] | Because without it, I can’t allege a criminal conspiracy, | 因为没有证据 我就无法宣称那是犯罪阴谋 |
[10:27] | Which means the defense is going to highlight | 那么被告方一定会抓住 |
[10:29] | the black cloud over your head. | 你的可疑行为不放的 |
[10:31] | Let them. I’m ready. | 让他们抓吧 我准备好了 |
[10:33] | You better be. | 最好是这样 |
[10:41] | Morning. I’m agent Johnson. | 早上好 我是约翰逊探员 |
[10:42] | Hey. Good morning. | 你也早上好 |
[10:43] | Our asset is about to move, | 看护目标马上就要出发了 |
[10:45] | And I’ve been assigned as overwatch. | 我被派来作为看守人 |
[10:46] | Sure. Come on in. | 好的 进来吧 |
[10:47] | I got miss Cooke isolated on the 11th floor. | 库克小姐现在一个人在11楼 |
[11:00] | Careful. Don’t want to spill any blood. | 当心点 别把血液流得到处都是 |
[11:02] | I got it. | 我知道 |
[11:08] | Ok. Here we go. | 好了 找到了 |
[11:10] | Carrie Cooke’s room. | 凯莉·库克的房间 |
[11:13] | Now for the hard part. | 接下来是难搞的部分了 |
[11:18] | I heard Carrie Cooke screaming, | 我当时听到凯莉·库克的喊叫声 |
[11:20] | I entered the defendant’s home. | 于是我就进入了被告的家中 |
[11:21] | Once inside, I was attacked, I was drugged. | 刚一进去就被袭击了 我被注射了药物 |
[11:24] | When I woke up, miss Cooke and I | 当我醒来时 库克小姐和我 |
[11:26] | Were tied up and being held against our will by Dr. Strauss. | 已经被施特拉斯医生强行绑起来了 |
[11:29] | What happened then? | 然后发生了什么 |
[11:30] | After the defendant confessed to harboring Joe Carroll– | 在被告承认了庇护乔·卡罗之后 |
[11:33] | Objection. | 反对 |
[11:34] | Stick to the facts before us, agent Hardy. | 请只说当时发生的事实 哈迪探员 |
[11:38] | Dr. Strauss instructed his student | 施特拉斯医生指导他的学生 |
[11:41] | To break Carrie Cooke’s feet with a sledgehammer, | 用大锤敲碎凯莉·库克的脚 |
[11:45] | And then he threatened to kill us. | 然后他威胁要杀了我们 |
[11:46] | What stopped him? | 是什么阻止了他 |
[11:47] | I was able to get free, | 我挣脱了 |
[11:48] | And with the help of special agent Mike Weston | 在特别探员麦克·韦斯顿 |
[11:50] | And Max Hardy of the nypd, | 和纽约警局麦克丝·哈迪的帮助下 |
[11:52] | We took the defendant into custody. | 我们成功拘捕了被告 |
[11:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:57] | Agent Hardy, where were you when you heard | 哈迪 当你听到凯莉·库克的喊叫声时 |
[11:59] | Carrie Cooke screaming? | 你人在哪里 |
[12:00] | Parked in my car outside the house. | 在屋外我的车里 |
[12:02] | And yet none of dr. Strauss’ neighbors heard those screams. | 但施特拉斯医生的邻居们都没听到喊叫声 |
[12:05] | How do you explain that? | 你如何解释这一点 |
[12:07] | I’ve been told I have very sensitive ears. | 大家一直都说我的耳朵比较灵 |
[12:09] | It’s a good thing because that screaming | 那真是件好事 因为那声喊叫 |
[12:11] | is your only justification for entering | 是你在没有搜查令的情况下 |
[12:13] | the home of my client without a warrant, isn’t that right? | 闯入我当事人家里的唯一正当理由 不是吗 |
[12:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:20] | 5-minute warning. Then we’ll call the marshals | 倒计时5分钟 然后我们就联系警方 |
[12:21] | And make our way to the courthouse. | 护送目标去法庭 |
[12:23] | Copy that. How’s Miss Cooke? | 收到 库克小姐怎么样 |
[12:24] | Nervous. | 很紧张 |
[12:30] | Look who I caught hiding in a stairwell. | 瞧瞧我发现谁躲在楼梯井里了 |
[12:32] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[12:34] | It’s that girl the feds are looking for. | 她就是联邦探员们在追捕的那个女孩 |
[12:35] | Come on. Give me a hand. We got to call it in. | 快啊 帮我一把 我们必须上报 |
[12:39] | Nice shot. | 枪法真准 |
[12:44] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[12:45] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[12:49] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[12:59] | You, your FBI buddy, and your niece | 你 你的联调局同伴 和你侄女 |
[13:01] | swooped down on Dr. Strauss’ home without a warrant, | 在没有搜查令的情况下就突袭了施特拉斯医生的家 |
[13:04] | And then he disappeared, | 然后他消失了 |
[13:05] | Rendition style for weeks | 非法移交 长达数周 |
[13:07] | Without any opportunity to talk to a lawyer | 被剥夺了见律师的权利 |
[13:09] | Or to have the evidence against him questioned. | 也无法反驳针对他的那些证据 |
[13:11] | Is that about right? | 那难道是对的吗 |
[13:12] | His arrest was part of a larger | 逮捕他主要是为了便于 |
[13:13] | ongoing search for Joe Carroll. | 大规模搜索乔·卡罗 |
[13:15] | So the search for Joe Carroll | 所以搜索乔·卡罗这件事 |
[13:16] | trumped my client’s due process rights? | 比我当事人的合法权利重要是吗 |
[13:18] | -I didn’t say that. -didn’t you? | -我没那么说 -你没说吗 |
[13:20] | Objection! | 反对 |
[13:20] | Withdrawn. | 撤回 |
[13:22] | In order for the jury to convict my client, | 为了让陪审团对我的当事人定罪 |
[13:24] | They have to believe your account. | 他们必须相信你的证词 |
[13:28] | And Carrie Cooke’s. | 和凯莉·库克的证词 |
[13:29] | Yes. Carrie Cooke. Were you sleeping with her | 没错 凯莉·库克 在施特拉斯医生被捕时 |
[13:31] | at the time of dr. Strauss’ arrest? | 你跟她存在性关系吗 |
[13:33] | No. My relationship with miss Cooke started | 没有 我和库克小姐的恋情始于 |
[13:36] | After your client tried to murder us in his basement, | 你的当事人企图在地下室谋害我们之后 |
[13:40] | And it was public knowledge. | 而且那是众所周知的事 |
[13:41] | Agent Hardy, your honesty has been called into question lately. | 哈迪探员 你的诚实度最近遭受了质疑 |
[13:44] | At the recent fire station massacre, | 在最近的消防局大屠杀现场 |
[13:46] | You were accused of lying. | 你被指控撒谎 |
[13:47] | What was that about? | 请问那个所指何事 |
[13:48] | You’d have to ask the psychopaths that committed the murders. | 那你只能去问犯下杀人案的那些疯子了 |
[13:51] | Well, your fellow FBI agent Jeffrey Clarke | 你在联调局的同事杰夫瑞·克拉克 |
[13:54] | Stated in a videotaped confession– | 拍了一段招供视频 |
[13:56] | Objection. That confession was clearly coerced. | 反对 那段招供显然是被胁迫拍摄的 |
[13:59] | That doesn’t make it untrue. | 那也不能证明说的不是真的啊 |
[14:03] | This is an e-mail exchange | 这是克拉克探员和联调局的 |
[14:05] | Between agent Clarke and FBI director Franklin | 富兰克林局长间的邮件往来内容 |
[14:08] | Dated just subsequent to Dr. Strauss’ arrest. | 日期恰好是施特拉斯医生被捕之后不久 |
[14:13] | This wasn’t entered into evidence. | 这之前根本没列入证物啊 |
[14:15] | This has just come into our possession. | 我们也是刚刚才拿到的 |
[14:16] | We contend that the state withheld this document from discovery. | 我们认为政府扣押了这份文件 不让人发现 |
[14:20] | What’s the chain of custody? | 其物证连续性保管合规吗 |
[14:21] | What’s the authentication? | 真实性如何 |
[14:22] | This is an e-mail that oriGinated | 这是从克拉克探员的 |
[14:24] | From agent Clarke’s personal laptop, | 私人电脑上发出的一封电邮 |
[14:26] | Which we have in evidence. | 我们已将他的电脑作为物证 |
[14:27] | I have a forensic expert ready to testify to its authenticity, | 我已经请好了法证专家 可以证明其真实性 |
[14:32] | And agent Clarke’s wife Anna | 克拉克探员的妻子安娜 |
[14:36] | Is willing to testify to the veracity of its contents. | 也愿意就其真实性作证 |
[14:40] | Agent Clarke shared his concerns with her. | 克拉克探员曾对她表露过自己的担心 |
[14:42] | I’ll allow it. | 我允许 |
[14:44] | Would you please read out loud his e-mail for us? | 你能为我们大声读一下他的邮件内容吗 |
[14:50] | Having trouble? That’s fine. | 有困难是吗 没事 |
[14:53] | I’ll do it. | 我来读吧 |
[14:54] | Agent Clarke said he was worried | 克拉克探员说他很担心 |
[14:56] | That agent Hardy was quote “Out of control.” | 原话引用 哈迪探员已经”失控了” |
[14:59] | He said, “I believe agent Hardy | 他说 “我相信哈迪探员 |
[15:01] | has a personal vendetta against Strauss | 针对施特拉斯可能是私人复仇行为 |
[15:03] | because he believes he is connected to Joe Carroll.” | 因为哈迪认为他跟乔·卡罗有关联” |
[15:05] | This isn’t Jeffrey. | 杰夫瑞不会这样写的 |
[15:06] | The e-mail continues | 邮件后面还有 |
[15:07] | “I think Hardy bugged Strauss’ home.” | “我觉得哈迪在施特拉斯家装了窃听器” |
[15:10] | An illegal bug! | 非法窃听 |
[15:11] | That is how you really heard what was happening in dr. Strauss’ home. | 那才是你能听到施特拉斯家动静的真正原因吧 |
[15:15] | Carrie was screaming. | 凯莉当时尖叫了 |
[15:16] | “Carrie Cooke backs up agent Hardy’s account, | “凯莉·库克支持了哈迪探员的说法 |
[15:19] | “But they are close, | 但他们关系很亲密 |
[15:21] | And she will do anything for a big story.” | 她为了能报道大新闻 愿意做任何事” |
[15:23] | Jeffrey Clarke did not write this. | 这肯定不是杰夫瑞·克拉克写的 |
[15:25] | Are we just supposed to accept your good word on that, agent Hardy? | 我们难道该无凭无据就相信你的话吗 哈迪探员 |
[15:31] | I’m done with the witness. | 我已经盘问完证人 |
[15:32] | Your honor, I need to get a short recess. | 法官大人 我请求短暂休庭 |
[15:34] | 5 minutes. | 休庭5分钟 |
[15:38] | Where’d that e-mail come from? | 那封电邮是从哪儿冒出来的 |
[15:39] | It’s a fake. | 那是伪造的 |
[15:40] | Well, they seem to be pretty confident that it’s not, | 他们似乎很确信那不是伪造的 |
[15:43] | And if you planted an illegal bug, | 如果你安装了非法窃听器 |
[15:44] | Strauss will walk. | 施特拉斯就会被释放 |
[15:46] | Out entire case against him will be considered | 我们针对他的整个案子都会被认为 |
[15:48] | Fruit of the poisonous tree. | 是毒树之果 根本站不住脚 |
[15:50] | But if we prove that the e-mail’s not real– | 但如果我们能证明那封电邮不是真的 |
[15:52] | The jury’s already heard it. | 陪审团都已经听到内容了 |
[15:53] | I can’t unring that bell. | 我可没办法抹掉已经发生的事 |
[15:55] | All I can do is put Carrie Cooke up there | 我能做的 就是让凯莉·库克站上证人席 |
[15:58] | And hope the fact that you were sleeping with her | 希望你当时跟她搞在一起的事 |
[16:01] | Doesn’t prejudice that jury. | 不会影响到陪审团的判断 |
[16:06] | AUSA, call your next witness, please. | 助理检察官 请传唤你们的下一位证人 |
[16:09] | It’s all right, it’s all right. | 没事的 没事的 |
[16:12] | Your honor, we’re having trouble locating | 法官大人 我们目前无法找到 |
[16:14] | My next witness Carrie Cooke. | 我的下一位证人凯莉·库克 |
[16:17] | Your honor, it’s might convenient | 法官大人 显而易见的是 |
[16:19] | They can’t locate her now | 他们突然找不到她 |
[16:20] | that her entire testimony is in doubt. | 说明她的整个证词都是令人怀疑的 |
[16:23] | This smells like a stall. | 感觉像是在故意拖延 |
[16:24] | Approach, please. | 请上前来 |
[16:27] | Find her. | 快找到她 |
[16:34] | Your honor, Carrie Cooke is the heart of my entire case. | 法官大人 凯莉·库克是本案的核心 |
[16:37] | If that’s true, then I move for an immediate dismissal. | 如果是这样 我请求立即驳回诉讼 |
[16:40] | My client has been held without bail for a year. | 我的当事人已经被关押一年了 不准保释 |
[16:42] | He as a right to a speedy trial. | 他有权享受快速庭审 |
[16:44] | I give you one hour to find your witness. | 我给你一小时去找到你的证人 |
[17:02] | Carrie? | 凯莉 |
[17:18] | Well, good night. | 晚安了 |
[17:21] | Thank you, Ryan. | 谢谢你 莱恩 |
[17:38] | Ryan. | 莱恩 |
[17:39] | I’m in here. | 我在这里 |
[17:42] | Any sign of her? | 发现她了吗 |
[17:43] | No. Place is clean. No sign of a struggle. | 没有 这地方没有可疑之处 没有挣扎的痕迹 |
[17:46] | It’s like they were never here. | 就像他们从未来过这里一样 |
[17:47] | Security company said their last contact was 40 minutes ago | 安保公司说他们最后的联络是在40分钟前 |
[17:49] | when the team was Getting ready to move out. | 当时安保小组已经准备出发去法庭了 |
[17:59] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[17:59] | It’s bleach. | 漂白剂的味道 |
[18:01] | Got a black light? | 带了黑光灯吗 |
[18:02] | Yeah. | 有 |
[18:20] | It’s blood. They cleaned it up. | 是血迹 他们清洗干净了 |
[18:25] | If Carrie or the team guarding her were killed up there, | 如果凯莉或者保卫她的人在上面被害 |
[18:27] | then where are the bodies, | 那么尸体在哪儿呢 |
[18:27] | And why bother cleaning it up afterwards? | 又何必不怕麻烦地清洗干净呢 |
[18:29] | Because Strauss knows that if there’s a body | 因为施特拉斯知道 如果发现了尸体 |
[18:32] | Judge Wallace won’t dismiss the case. | 华莱士法官就不会撤销这个案子了 |
[18:35] | So Carrie could still be alive? | 所以凯莉有可能还活着吗 |
[18:36] | If she she is, she won’t be for long. | 就算还活着 也活不了多久了 |
[18:38] | Trial reconvenes in 20 minutes. | 庭审20分钟后就会继续 |
[18:40] | Ryan! | 莱恩 |
[18:41] | Security guard is also missing, | 安保人员也失踪了 |
[18:43] | And the entire security system has been disabled. | 而且整个安保系统都被破坏了 |
[18:45] | Ok. Well, that sounds like Daisy and Kyle’s work. | 那听上去像是黛西和凯尔的杰作 |
[18:47] | Kitchen workers saw a couple | 厨房工作人员看到一对夫妻 |
[18:48] | that matched their description | 符合他们的外貌特征 |
[18:49] | loading a cart into a laundry van. | 把一辆小推车推进了货车中 |
[18:51] | I got Sloan on the line, | 我已经联系了斯隆 |
[18:52] | Pulling cctv footage to see if we can track it. | 调出监控录像 看能不能追踪到 |
[18:54] | Give me the phone. | 把电话给我 |
[18:57] | What do you got? | 你发现了什么 |
[18:59] | Van went north on mercer after it left the loading dock. | 那辆货车在离开装卸区后往北行驶了 |
[19:02] | That was a few minutes ago. | 那是几分钟前的画面了 |
[19:03] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[19:12] | Picked it up again 6 minutes later. | 6分钟后再次发现其踪影 |
[19:14] | It’s going eastbound in traffic on the Williamsburg bridge. | 正在威廉斯堡大桥上往东行驶 |
[19:20] | Ok. It pulled into the old navy yard 5 minutes ago. | 它5分钟前停在了废旧海军造船厂 |
[19:32] | Carrie! | 凯莉 |
[19:32] | Ryan, wait! Ryan! | 莱恩 等等 莱恩 |
[19:36] | Ryan! | 莱恩 |
[19:40] | Carrie! | 凯莉 |
[19:43] | Ryan, Ryan. | 莱恩 莱恩 |
[19:44] | Ryan, I’m sorry. | 莱恩 我很遗憾 |
[19:56] | That fire hasn’t been burning long. | 那火燃烧的时间并不长 |
[19:57] | Daisy and Kyle could still be close. | 黛西和凯尔可能还在附近 |
[19:59] | Split up. | 分头行动 |
[20:24] | Did you, uh, make sure everything was in the van, | 你确保 一切东西都放在车上了吗 |
[20:27] | – guns, I.D.S? – Yeah. It’s all there/ | -比如枪 证件等 -是的 都在里面了 |
[20:29] | Left to burn like Juliana said. | 按朱莉安娜说的一把火给烧了 |
[20:33] | I can’t believe that we did it. | 我真不敢相信我们做到了 |
[20:35] | We’re free. | 我们自由了 |
[20:46] | Kyle, you’re– you’re bleeding. | 凯尔 你 你在流血 |
[20:47] | I must have reopened the wound. | 我的伤口肯定又重新裂开了 |
[20:48] | It’s no big deal. | 没什么大事 |
[20:58] | Kyle! | 凯尔 |
[21:20] | I got you. | 我扶住你了 |
[21:24] | Come on, baby. You can do it. | 加油 宝贝 你可以的 |
[21:30] | Come on, baby. You can do it. Come on. | 加油 宝贝 你可以做到的 |
[21:32] | Go. Daisy, you got to run. | 快跑 黛西 你得赶快跑 |
[21:34] | No! no. I’m not going without you. | 不 不 我不会丢下你一个人的 |
[21:36] | I can’t do this alone. No. Come on. | 我无法一个人去面对 不要 快加油 |
[21:38] | – Yes, you can. -no. | -你可以的 -不要 |
[21:40] | Baby, you’re the strongest woman I ever known. | 宝贝 你是我认识的最坚强的女人 |
[21:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[21:44] | I love you! | 我也爱你 |
[21:50] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[21:51] | Go! go! come on! | 快跑 快啊 快跑 |
[22:04] | Drop the knife! | 把刀扔掉 |
[22:06] | Do it! | 立刻照做 |
[22:12] | Yeah. It’s Carrie’s. | 没错 上面是凯莉的血 |
[22:15] | Innocent people’s blood always seems to come out a little bit darker. | 无辜之人的血似乎总要颜色深一些 |
[22:19] | You ever notice that, Ryan? | 你注意到过这点吗 莱恩 |
[22:21] | I bet you have. | 我想你肯定注意到过 |
[22:23] | Drop the knife, | 把刀扔掉 |
[22:25] | Get down on your knees. | 跪在地上 |
[22:27] | I’m not gonna ask you again. | 我不会再劝你一遍了 |
[22:30] | Sure thing, chief. | 当然了 老大 |
[22:46] | Daisy. | 黛西 |
[23:04] | Ryan. | 莱恩 |
[23:05] | Carrie Cooke was murdered | 凯莉·库克被谋杀了 |
[23:07] | Along with her security team. | 她的安保团队也一并被害 |
[23:09] | It was Daisy and Kyle, | 是黛西和凯尔干的 |
[23:10] | which means it was Strauss. | 也就意味着是施特拉斯指使的 |
[23:11] | Ryan. | 莱恩 |
[23:12] | You need to tell judge Wallace. She’s got to know. | 你一定要告诉华莱士法官 她必须知道这事 |
[23:13] | Ryan, it’s too late. | 莱恩 已经太迟了 |
[23:15] | Wallace dismissed the case when we missed the deadline. | 我们超过了最后期限 华莱士已经撤销了本案 |
[23:18] | What? Where’s Strauss? | 什么 施特拉斯现在在哪儿 |
[23:20] | He walked 20 minutes ago. | 他20分钟前就已经走了 |
[23:29] | And we’ve already filed a restraining order against agent Hardy. | 我们已经对哈迪探员申请了限制令 |
[23:31] | Dr. Strauss, how does it feel | 施特拉斯医生 以自由身 |
[23:32] | to be walking out of court a free man? | 走出法庭是什么感觉 |
[23:35] | Honestly, | 老实说 |
[23:36] | It feels like justice. | 那让我感受到公正的味道 |
[23:47] | My office now, the 3 of you. | 你们3个立刻来我办公室一趟 |
[23:54] | Shut the door. | 把门关上 |
[24:01] | Look familiar? It’s Clarke’s e-mail, | 看着熟悉吗 这是克拉克的邮件 |
[24:02] | The one from court today, | 就是今天在庭上的那封 |
[24:04] | On our secure server, time-stamped and logged | 在我们的安全服务器上 印有时间戳 也有记录 |
[24:06] | Like it’s been here all along. | 就像它一直都放在那里 |
[24:08] | Well, someone must have hacked into the server | 肯定是有人黑进了我们的服务器 |
[24:09] | And put it there. | 放在那里的 |
[24:09] | Our cyber guys said that’s virtually impossible, | 我们的网络人员说那是不可能的 |
[24:12] | But it gets worse because now the DOJ’s | 情况变得更糟了 因为现在司法部门 |
[24:14] | Opening up an official investigation | 根据今天在庭上发生的情况 |
[24:15] | Into the 3 of you based on what happened in court today. | 已经正式决定对你们3人展开调查 |
[24:18] | You got to call them and tell them it was just me. | 你必须联系他们 告诉他们都是我一个人的错 |
[24:19] | -No! -Ryan! | -不是 -莱恩 |
[24:20] | It won’t make a difference. | 那也没什么不同 |
[24:21] | Director Franklin already told me | 富兰克林局长已经叫我 |
[24:23] | to suspend the 3 of you the minute I see you, | 一见到你们 就停你们3个的职 |
[24:26] | Which I will do when I see you | 等我见到你们时 一定会照做的 |
[24:31] | Tomorrow morning. | 也就是明早 |
[24:33] | Connect Strauss to Daisy and prove criminal conspiracy. | 找到施特拉斯和黛西间的联系 并证明犯罪阴谋 |
[24:36] | You won’t have tac, you won’t have intel support, | 你们将得不到技术和情报人员的支持 |
[24:38] | So if this thing goes sideways, you’re on your own. | 所以万一出现差错 你们要自己扛 |
[24:41] | Thank you, Gina. | 谢谢你 吉娜 |
[24:42] | Don’t thank me. | 别谢我 |
[24:44] | I’m doing it to protect this office, not you. | 我这么做是为了保护这个部门 不是你 |
[26:26] | Strauss is nowhere to be found. | 根本找不到施特拉斯的所在 |
[26:27] | He disappeared the minute he left court, | 他一出法庭就消失了 |
[26:29] | And the lawyers aren’t talking. | 律师们也不肯透露消息 |
[26:31] | Finding him by morning is not gonna be easy. | 在明早之前找到他可不容易 |
[26:33] | Forgot to mention this place doubles as our secret clubhouse. | 我忘了跟你说 这地方也是我们的秘密俱乐部 |
[26:46] | You ok, doc? | 你没事吧 医生 |
[26:47] | You know, sitting in court today– | 今天坐在法庭上 |
[26:51] | I feel like you’re not telling me everything. | 我觉得你并没有对我坦白一切 |
[26:53] | Listen, Gwen. I am telling you– | 听我说 格温 我跟你说… |
[26:55] | Forget it. It’s not the right time. | 算了 现在不是时候 |
[26:57] | I shouldn’t have said anything, | 我原本不该提起这事的 |
[26:58] | But we are gonna need to talk about it. | 但过后我们得好好谈谈这事 |
[27:00] | Of course. As soon as this is over, | 当然了 等这事一结束 |
[27:03] | You can ask me anything, I promise. | 你想问我什么都可以 我保证 |
[27:05] | Ok. | 好了 |
[27:07] | I think I found Strauss’ go-between. | 我应该发现施特拉斯的中间人了 |
[27:08] | She’s a paralegal on his defense team | 她是他的辩护团队中的律师助理 |
[27:09] | named Juliana Barnes. | 名叫朱莉安娜·巴恩斯 |
[27:11] | She visited him in jail more often than anybody else, | 她去监狱探视他的次数比其他人都要多 |
[27:12] | Frequently alone, and she recently paid off 100 grand in debt. | 经常是一个人 她最近还偿还了10万美元的债务 |
[27:15] | We got to talk to her. | 我们必须找她谈谈 |
[27:27] | Do you like ironing? | 你喜欢熨衣服吗 |
[27:29] | Most people don’t. | 大多数人都不喜欢 |
[27:31] | They think it’s boring. | 他们觉得这很无趣 |
[27:31] | I find it relaxing. | 我觉得这能令人放松下来 |
[27:34] | The routine of it. | 一道道的程序 |
[27:36] | Just turn your brain off and disappear. | 可以让你什么都不去想 尽情神游 |
[27:41] | Just got to be careful not to burn yourself. | 可得小心点 千万别烫伤自己 |
[27:47] | Tell me about Daisy and Kyle. | 跟我说说黛西和凯尔这两个人吧 |
[27:49] | What’s their connection to Strauss? | 他们跟施特拉斯有何关联 |
[27:51] | They were Strauss’ students. | 他们是施特拉斯的徒弟 |
[27:55] | He trained them. | 他训练了他们 |
[27:56] | Andrew, too? | 安德鲁也是吗 |
[28:05] | If all they really cared about was getting Strauss off, | 如果他们唯一在乎的 只是救出施特拉斯 |
[28:07] | Why pretend to help me avenge my family? | 那为什么还要假装帮助我为我的家人复仇呢 |
[28:09] | Because Andrew said that you were the perfect patsy. | 因为安德鲁说 拿你做幌子最合适了 |
[28:18] | That with you involved Ryan Hardy and the FBI | 一旦有你的参与 莱恩·哈迪及联调局 |
[28:20] | would never really know what was going on. | 就不会察觉他们真正的目的是什么 |
[28:22] | No! no! | 不 不要啊 |
[28:24] | I’m just the messenger. | 我只是个传话的 |
[28:26] | I’m not like them. | 我跟他们不一样 |
[28:28] | Strauss paid me to make contact. | 施特拉斯付钱给我 让我做联络人 |
[28:30] | I thought it was harmless, | 我心想那也不会造成什么伤害 |
[28:32] | But when I realized what I was into, it was too late. | 当我意识到我卷入怎样的阴谋中 已经太迟了 |
[28:34] | Normally, I’d feel bad for you, | 通常情况下 我会同情你 |
[28:36] | But I’m trying to toughen up, | 但我现在正努力强硬起来 |
[28:40] | So let’s get back on topic. | 我们继续深入地谈一下吧 |
[28:55] | It’s Maggie. Who’s that? | 是麦吉发来的 她是谁 |
[28:57] | She’s a secretary at my firm. | 她是我们事务所的秘书 |
[29:00] | According to her, the FBI is at your office, | 据她说 联调局现在正在你办公室里 |
[29:01] | So I guess I’m not the only one who knows about you and Strauss, | 看来并非只有我发现了你和施特拉斯间的关联 |
[29:05] | Which means we better hurry this up. | 那意味着我们最好快点 |
[29:06] | Ryan Hardy will be here soon. | 莱恩·哈迪很快就会赶来的 |
[29:07] | No, no, no! | 不 不要 |
[29:14] | Awesome. | 好极了 |
[29:16] | I just–I just thought of a really great way | 我 我刚想到一个超棒的方法 |
[29:17] | To kill two birds with one stone, | 可以一石二鸟 |
[29:19] | But I’m gonna need you to tell me where Strauss is. | 但你得告诉我 施特拉斯现在在哪儿 |
[29:23] | I can’t. | 我不能说 |
[29:26] | He’ll kill me. | 他会杀了我的 |
[29:30] | Are you slow? | 你是智商有问题吗 |
[29:30] | Lady, you are already dead. It– | 小姐 你已经死定了 只是… |
[29:34] | It’s really just a matter of how bad it’s gonna hurt. | 只是死的痛苦程度不同而已 |
[29:59] | Looks like Strauss is covering his tracks. | 似乎施特拉斯正在掩盖自己的踪迹 |
[30:22] | There you are. | 你来了啊 |
[30:24] | I was starting to worry. | 我刚刚都开始担心了呢 |
[30:26] | Kyle is dead. | 凯尔死了 |
[30:29] | It’s your fault. | 都是你的错 |
[30:43] | You’re emotional. I understand that. | 你现在情绪激动 我理解 |
[30:49] | Kyle was a good man. | 凯尔是个好男人 |
[30:53] | Maybe not my brightest student | 他或许不是我最聪明的徒弟 |
[30:55] | But a loyal one. | 但却是个忠心的 |
[30:59] | I promised him… | 我曾对他保证过 |
[31:04] | I would help you both start new lives | 我会帮助你们开始新生活的 |
[31:07] | If you helped me, | 如果你帮助了我 |
[31:08] | And…I consider myself a man of my word. | 我自认也是个言而有信的人 |
[31:13] | Still… | 不过 |
[31:17] | I know the idea of going on without him | 我也知道 没有了他 一个人生活 |
[31:20] | Must be difficult to accept, | 一定让你很难接受 |
[31:23] | So I’m going to offer you a choice. | 所以我打算给你一个选择 |
[31:27] | I can end your pain right here and now, | 我现在就可以结束你的痛苦 |
[31:32] | And hopefully, you and Kyle can be reunited in the afterlife | 你和凯尔下辈子或许还可以做对恩爱夫妻 |
[31:37] | That is, if you believe that sort of thing– | 前提是你相信轮回转世什么的 |
[31:40] | Or you can leave the country with me | 或者 你也可以跟我一起离开这个国家 |
[31:45] | And start over, | 重新开始 |
[31:46] | Grieving for your lost love from some nonextradition country. | 在一个无引渡条款的国家 哀悼你失去的爱人 |
[31:54] | So… | 那么 |
[31:57] | Which will it be? | 你打算选什么 |
[31:58] | I’ll come with you. | 我愿意跟你一起去 |
[32:02] | That’s the spirit. | 就该这样才对嘛 |
[32:16] | I’m in her search history. | 我正在查看她的搜索历史 |
[32:17] | She looked up directions to pier 46 in red hook. | 她查过去46号码头的路线 |
[32:20] | -how long ago? -20 minutes. Why? | -多久前查的 -20分钟前 怎么了 |
[32:23] | That just seems a little amateur hour. | 那真是菜鸟行为啊 |
[32:24] | She’d have to know this would be the first place we’d look. | 她该知道我们第一个就会来查这里的啊 |
[32:26] | She wasn’t planning on getting killed. | 她并没有料到会被杀 |
[32:28] | She thought she was taking her computer with her. | 她原本打算把电脑一起带走呢 |
[32:29] | So why would Strauss leave it behind? | 那施特拉斯为什么要把电脑留下呢 |
[32:31] | You can ask him when we catch him. | 等我们抓到他 你再亲自问他吧 |
[32:38] | Tell me have you ever traveled by ship? | 告诉我 你乘船旅行过吗 |
[32:42] | Never been outside of Ohio up until 3 weeks ago. | 在3周前 我甚至都没出过俄亥俄州 |
[32:49] | In the right vessel, it can be heavenly. | 坐上合适的船 那简直是天堂 |
[32:52] | Sadly, our Ukrainian cargo ship | 可悲的是 我们要坐的乌克兰货船 |
[32:56] | Is a far cry from the Queen Mary. | 可比玛丽王后号豪华游轮差远了 |
[33:30] | FBI! show me your hands! | 联调局 举起手来 |
[33:32] | Don’t move! hands in the air! | 别动 举起手来 |
[33:34] | Stop, stop! | 别动 别动 |
[33:37] | Do not move! | 不许动 |
[33:42] | You know, the look on your face right now | 看到此刻你脸上的表情 让我觉得 |
[33:44] | Makes what happened to me in court today almost worth it. | 我今天在法庭上的遭的那些罪也值了 |
[33:47] | You think you’ve won? | 你以为你获胜了吗 |
[33:49] | You haven’t won anything. | 你并没有获胜 |
[33:51] | Daisy, Kyle, Andrew–they’re just the tip of the iceberg. | 黛西 凯尔 安德鲁 他们只是冰山一角 |
[33:55] | I have students everywhere that make | 我的徒弟遍天下 相比之下 |
[33:57] | Joe Carroll’s followers look like nothing! | 乔·卡罗的信徒根本算不了什么 |
[34:00] | You, your niece, your girlfriend | 你 你侄女 你的女朋友 |
[34:03] | All die if I go back to prison. | 只要我一坐牢 你们都得死 |
[34:05] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[34:09] | Drop the briefcase. Drop it. | 放下手提箱 立刻放下 |
[34:12] | Show me your hands. | 举起手来 |
[34:14] | Two birds, one stone | 一石二鸟 |
[34:16] | Just like you planned. | 完全跟你计划的一样 |
[34:21] | Mike! | 麦克 |
[34:39] | It’s Mark! he’s on the move! | 是马克 他跑了 |
[34:41] | I’m going after him! | 我去追他 |
[34:42] | No! | 不要 |
[34:43] | You and Max get Strauss! | 你和麦克丝去追施特拉斯 |
[34:44] | -Ryan! -Don’t argue! | -莱恩 -别争辩 |
[35:22] | Stop! put your hands up! | 别动 举起手来 |
[35:24] | Put them up! | 举起手来 |
[35:39] | Max, take Strauss to the car! | 麦克丝 把施特拉斯押进车里 |
[35:41] | No! Mike, Mike! no! | 不要 麦克 不要 |
[35:44] | All right. Start walking. Go. | 好了 往前走 快点 |
[35:55] | Enough! | 够了 |
[35:58] | Hurry up. Uncuff me. | 快点 给我解开手铐 |
[36:38] | No! | 不要 |
[37:06] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你以为你能跑到哪儿去 |
[37:07] | There’s no place to run! | 你已经无路可逃了 |
[37:16] | Get on your knees. | 跪下 |
[37:27] | We both knew | 我们都很清楚 |
[37:28] | it would end like this for one of us. | 我们当中的一个人会是这样的下场 |
[37:29] | You had your chance and blew it. Now it’s my turn. | 你原本有机会 是你搞砸了 现在轮到我了 |
[37:33] | Mike, stop! don’t do it! | 麦克 住手 别那么做 |
[37:36] | You can’t talk me out of this, Ryan, | 你无法劝我放弃的 莱恩 |
[37:38] | So walk away if you got a problem. | 如果你有意见 就走得远远的 |
[37:40] | It won’t bring your father back, man. | 那也无法让你父亲复活 兄弟 |
[37:43] | It won’t end your pain. | 那无法终结你的痛苦 |
[37:45] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[37:47] | I do, and so does Max. | 我在乎 麦克丝也在乎 |
[37:55] | Mike! Mike! | 麦克 麦克 |
[37:57] | You’re a good man. | 你是个好人 |
[37:59] | Don’t let him strip that from you. | 别让他剥夺你的善念 |
[38:01] | I have to do this. | 我必须这么做 |
[38:02] | No, you don’t! | 不 不要 |
[38:03] | Pulling that trigger is easy. | 现在扣动扳机是很容易的事 |
[38:05] | What I’m asking you to do is hard. | 但我请求你做的事 很难 |
[38:07] | It’s harder than anything you’ve ever done in your life. | 那比你这辈子做过的任何事都要艰难 |
[38:10] | He doesn’t deserve to live. | 他不配活着 |
[38:13] | But he does deserve to suffer | 但他应该受折磨 |
[38:16] | In an 8-foot cell for 23 hours a day, | 一天23个小时 都关在狭小的牢房里 |
[38:20] | All alone, no friends, no visitors, | 孤独一人 没朋友 没访客 |
[38:22] | No chance of ever setting foot outside that prison. | 再也不可能离开那座监狱 |
[38:27] | You shoot him, and his pain stops. | 你现在杀了他 他的痛苦就结束了 |
[38:32] | Let him live, | 让他活着吧 |
[38:36] | And it never ends. | 他的痛苦将永无止境 |
[39:08] | What did you do? | 你干了什么啊 |
[39:11] | What did you do?! | 你干了什么好事啊 |
[39:18] | Max? | 麦克丝 |
[39:22] | What do you have? | 病人是什么情况 |
[39:23] | Female. Head trauma. Bp’s 78 over 58. | 女性 头部受伤 血压为78/58 |
[39:32] | You can’t come in. Sorry. | 你不能进去 抱歉 |
[39:33] | Take her in here. | 把她推进去 |
[39:36] | You left her? You just left her? | 你留下她一个人 你竟然留下她一个人 |
[39:38] | I-I saw Mark, I went after him. | 我当时看到了马克 就去追他了 |
[39:39] | – She needed you. -I did–I didn’t know– | -她当时需要你 -我 我不知道 |
[39:41] | You didn’t know? You didn’t know what, | 你不知道 你不知道什么 |
[39:41] | That you were supposed to have her back? | 不知道你原本该支援她的吗 |
[39:43] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你他妈当时是怎么想的啊 |
[39:44] | I was thinking I was gonna kill the man | 我当时一心想要杀死 |
[39:45] | That murdered my father until you got into my head! | 那个杀害我父亲的人 但你后来影响了我的思维 |
[39:47] | It was the right thing to do! | 那样做才是正确的 |
[39:49] | The right thing– what about this feels right, Ryan? | 现在的情况有哪一点是正确的啊 莱恩 |
[39:51] | Max in here, Mark and Strauss out there? | 麦克丝入院 马克和施特拉斯却逃了 |
[39:53] | That feels right to you? | 你觉得这样是正确的吗 |
[39:54] | We look out for our own! that is first and foremost! | 我们要照看好自己人 那是最重要的原则 |
[39:57] | Ok, ok. Go ahead. Fine. Blame me for Max, | 好啊 行啊 把麦克丝的事都怪到我身上 |
[39:59] | But you know what? | 但你知道吗 |
[40:00] | If it had been you and we were chasing Joe, | 如果换做是你 而我们追捕的是乔 |
[40:02] | You would have done the same damn thing. | 你也会做出跟我同样的事 |
[40:24] | How is she? | 她情况如何 |
[40:25] | Sh–she’s with the doctors. | 医生们正在抢救她 |
[40:27] | I can’t get a straight answer. | 我从他们口中问不到答案 |
[40:29] | How are you holding up? | 你怎么样 |
[40:33] | Ryan, what is it? | 莱恩 怎么了 |
[40:35] | Before you got here, | 在你来之前 |
[40:39] | I was thinking how much I needed a drink. | 我正想着 我太需要喝一杯了 |
[40:41] | You don’t want to do that. | 你不会想要那样的 |
[40:42] | I messed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[40:44] | This isn’t your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[40:45] | I am responsible for everything that happened today, everything. | 今天发生的一切事 责任都在于我 |
[40:49] | So fix it. Find a way. | 那就赶快补救啊 想个办法 |
[40:50] | I… | 我… |
[40:53] | I just don’t know if I can. | 我不知道我还能不能做到 |
[40:58] | I had a patient in the e.R. Yesterday. | 我昨天在急诊室遇到一位病人 |
[41:02] | Heart attack. | 心脏病发 |
[41:03] | He coded 3 times. | 他3次出现危急情况 |
[41:05] | I brought him back each time. | 我每次都把他抢救回来了 |
[41:07] | The fourth time, I couldn’t. | 第4次的时候 我也无能为力了 |
[41:11] | He died on my table. | 他死在了我的手术台上 |
[41:15] | If a patient codes tomorrow, | 如果明天还有病人出现危急情况 |
[41:17] | I’ll try just as hard to bring him back. | 我会同样拼尽全力去抢救他 |
[41:20] | I won’t give up, | 我不会放弃的 |
[41:21] | No matter how impossible it seems. | 不管成功的可能性有多低 |
[41:30] | Agent Hardy? | 哈迪探员 |
[41:31] | How is she? | 她怎么样 |
[41:32] | Your niece suffered a concussion and some internal trauma, | 你的侄女出现了脑震荡和一些内伤 |
[41:35] | But she’s tough. | 但她很顽强 |
[41:36] | She should make a full recovery. | 她应该可以痊愈的 |
[41:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:41] | That’s great! | 真是太好了 |
[41:50] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[41:53] | I know what I have to do. | 我知道我得做什么了 |
[42:54] | What took you so long? | 你怎么这么久才来见我 |