时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | We’re at the federal courthouse, | 我们目前在联邦法院门前 |
[00:02] | where Dr. Arthur strauss will face a jury | 亚瑟·施特拉斯医生将面临庭审 |
[00:04] | on charges of kidnapping. | 罪名是绑架 |
[00:05] | This is an e-mail exchange | 这是克拉克探员和联调局的 |
[00:06] | Between agent Clarke and FBI director Franklin | 富兰克林局长间的邮件往来内容 |
[00:09] | This isn’t Jeffrey. | 杰夫瑞不会这样写的 |
[00:10] | It’s clark’s e-mail, | 这是克拉克的邮件 |
[00:11] | time-stamped and logged | 印有时间戳也做了记录 |
[00:12] | like it’s been here all along. | 就像它一直都放在那里 |
[00:14] | I miss you. | 我想你了 |
[00:22] | Your honor, we’re having trouble locating | 法官大人 我们目前无法找到 |
[00:23] | My next witness Carrie Cooke. | 我的下一位证人凯莉·库克 |
[00:27] | Carrie Cooke was murdered | 凯莉·库克被谋杀了 |
[00:28] | Along with her security team. | 她的安保团队也一并被害 |
[00:30] | It’s too late. | 已经太迟了 |
[00:31] | Where’s strauss? | 施特拉斯现在在哪儿 |
[00:32] | He walked 20 minutes ago. | 他20分钟前就已经走了 |
[00:33] | Mike! | 麦克 |
[00:35] | It’s Mark! | 是马克 |
[00:36] | Max, take Strauss to the car! | 麦克丝 把施特拉斯押进车里 |
[00:37] | No! Mike, Mike! no! | 不要 麦克 不要 |
[00:43] | Get on your knees. | 跪下 |
[00:45] | Mike, stop! don’t do it! | 麦克 住手 别那么做 |
[00:52] | I know what I have to do. | 我知道我得做什么了 |
[00:57] | What took you so long? | 你怎么这么久才来见我 |
[01:11] | You’re looking very well, Ryan. | 你看起来很好 莱恩 |
[01:15] | The suit, the grooming, | 你的西装 你的打扮 |
[01:17] | and you’re back with the bureau full-time, yes, | 而且你全面回归联调局 不错 |
[01:20] | and you haven’t fallen off the wagon. | 而且你没有酒瘾复发 |
[01:22] | Good for you. | 非常好 |
[01:25] | Yet there’s something else about you. | 不过你身上还展现出另外的气质 |
[01:27] | There’s a–there’s a lightness to y– | 你身上散发出的光彩 |
[01:34] | Are you in love? | 你是不是在谈恋爱 |
[01:37] | Someone new? | 某个新人吗 |
[01:38] | Enough. | 够了 |
[01:39] | You’ll share | 你会说的 |
[01:41] | eventually. | 最终会说的 |
[01:45] | What are you doing here, Ryan? | 你来这里做什么 莱恩 |
[01:54] | This was a mistake. You can’t help me. | 这是个错误 你帮不了我 |
[01:56] | Oh, please. Spare me the theatrics. | 得了 别演了 |
[01:57] | What’s in the folder? | 文件夹里是什么 |
[02:09] | Arthur Strauss is missing. | 亚瑟·施特拉斯失踪了 |
[02:13] | Oh, dear, oh, dear. You are in– heh heh– such trouble. | 亲爱的 你真是碰到大麻烦了 |
[02:17] | He’s got no money, he’s got no I.D. | 他没有钱 没有身份证 |
[02:19] | He can’t have traveled far. | 他不可能走太远 |
[02:20] | He was last seen in the vicinity or red hook in brooklyn. | 他最后一次被看到是在布鲁克林的红钩区 |
[02:24] | Where do you think he’d go? | 你觉得他去哪了 |
[02:25] | Why would I help you? | 我为什么要帮你 |
[02:28] | What are you offering? | 你能给我什么好处 |
[02:29] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[02:31] | You know, I’ve made my peace with my… predicament, | 我已经安然接受现在的困境 |
[02:36] | but I’m concerned for you. | 但是我担心你 |
[02:39] | I wonder if you are quite as prepared. | 我不知道你有没有做好准备 |
[02:44] | For what? | 准备什么 |
[02:44] | Do I need to remind you, Ryan? | 需要我提醒你吗 莱恩 |
[02:47] | When I die, | 一旦我死了 |
[02:49] | you die. | 你也会死的 |
[02:53] | Don’t worry about me, Joe. | 不要担心我 乔 |
[02:56] | I’m gonna be just fine once you’re gone. | 你死了我也不会有事的 |
[03:00] | So you say. | 你就嘴硬吧 |
[03:03] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[03:05] | I want us back. | 我希望我们回到过去 |
[03:07] | Us? What us? | 我们 哪个我们 |
[03:08] | Well, you and me, | 你和我 |
[03:10] | bantering, laughing, | 嬉笑 打闹 |
[03:12] | shedding a few tears. | 偶尔流流眼泪 |
[03:14] | I’d like for you to come and visit me | 我希望你每天来看望我 |
[03:17] | every day until D-day. | 直到我死 |
[03:21] | I think I deserve that much at least. | 我觉得我至少该有这待遇吧 |
[03:30] | You give me something on Strauss, | 你告诉我关于施特拉斯的信息 |
[03:34] | if it pays off, I’ll come back. | 如果有用 我会回来的 |
[03:41] | Well, what did I do when all hope was lost? | 当初所有希望都丧失时 我是怎么做的 |
[03:44] | I reached out to the good doctor. | 我向那个好医生求助了 |
[03:46] | He was my mentor and my ally, | 他曾经是我的导师和盟友 |
[03:49] | so one can only assume | 所以我只能假设 |
[03:51] | that he might do the same thing. | 他会做与我相同的事 |
[03:54] | Oh, he touched a great many lives. | 他影响过很多人 |
[03:56] | I suspect that he would lean on a… | 我怀疑在他需要帮助的时候 |
[04:00] | a friend in the neighborhood in his hour of need. | 他会依靠他附近的一个朋友 |
[04:09] | Tell me something, Ryan. | 告诉我件事 莱恩 |
[04:11] | Your dreams… | 在你的梦里 |
[04:15] | Am I in them? | 有我出现吗 |
[04:36] | Hang on just one second. | 稍等一下 |
[05:17] | I hope you feel better than you look. | 我希望你的感觉比看上去要好 |
[05:19] | Not really. | 并没有 |
[05:22] | Fill me in. What’s going on? | 告诉我 发生什么了 |
[05:23] | Well, the DOJ dropped their investigation into us. | 司法部放弃了对我们的调查 |
[05:27] | Our cyber team was able to prove | 我们的网络部门证明了 |
[05:28] | that that e-mail that Strauss’ attorney | 施特拉斯的律师声称的 |
[05:30] | claimed came from Clark was a fake. | 发自克拉克的邮件是假的 |
[05:32] | How did it get on the FBI server? | 他是怎么传到联调局的服务器上的 |
[05:33] | I don’t know. We’re looking into that now, | 我不知道 我们现在正在调查 |
[05:35] | but bureau needed a fall guy, | 但是局里需要个替罪羊 |
[05:37] | so they suspended Gina. | 所以他们把吉娜停职了 |
[05:38] | That’s not fair. For how long? | 那不公平 停多久 |
[05:40] | Till after her hearing. | 到她的听证会之后 |
[05:41] | We need to do something. | 我们得做些什么 |
[05:42] | I tried to take the bullet, | 我曾试图扛下一切惩罚 |
[05:43] | but they insisted it be her | 但他们坚持认为该由她承担 |
[05:44] | since she was in charge. | 因为她是负责人 |
[05:46] | How’s she taking it? | 她是什么反应 |
[05:48] | She’s not returning my calls. | 她没有回我的电话 |
[05:56] | How’s my girl? | 亲爱的怎么样了 |
[05:57] | You taking her home? | 你要接她回家吗 |
[05:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:59] | Make sure she stays in bed, all right? | 确保她待在床上 好吗 |
[06:01] | I’ll stop by later. | 我稍后再去看你 |
[06:02] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[06:18] | How’s max doing? I left her a couple messages. | 麦克丝怎么样了 我给她发了许多信息 |
[06:19] | -I haven’t heard back. -Don’t hold your breath. | -她都没有回复 -别指望了 |
[06:21] | -So we’re still doing this? -You abandoned her. | -我们还要继续僵持吗 -你抛弃了她 |
[06:23] | You know the last thing I wanted was for her to get hurt. | 你知道我最不愿意的就是她受到伤害 |
[06:25] | Well, that’s what happened. | 但事实就是她受到伤害了 |
[06:26] | Well, I’m looking past the fact | 我已经不再去想 |
[06:28] | that I could have ended Mark if you hadn’t interfered, | 如果你不干涉 我已经杀了马克这件事了 |
[06:29] | so give me a break. | 所以饶了我吧 |
[06:30] | I’m not gonna argue this with you. | 我不想跟你吵 |
[06:31] | Strauss, Mark, Daisy, | 施特拉斯 马克 黛西 |
[06:33] | they’re still out there, | 他们仍然逍遥法外 |
[06:34] | so let’s just focus on bringing them in, all right? | 我们还是把注意力集中在抓他们身上吧 |
[06:40] | Before anyone asks, Mendez’s replacement | 免得你们问了 曼德斯的代替者 |
[06:42] | has not been named yet. | 尚未被指定 |
[06:43] | Now anything on Mark Gray? | 有任何马克·格雷的线索吗 |
[06:45] | Divers haven’t recovered his body, | 潜水员还没有发现他的尸体 |
[06:46] | but the experts say he couldn’t have survived | 但是专家说 以那种方式坠入水中 |
[06:47] | that fall into the water. | 他不可能活下来 |
[06:48] | Well, he’s a cockroach. He survived. | 他就是只打不死的蟑螂 |
[06:49] | Assume he’s alive until we have a body. | 在发现尸体之前 假设他还活着 |
[06:51] | Anything on Strauss and Daisy Locke? | 施特拉斯和黛西·洛克呢 |
[06:53] | No sightings. We’re running facial recognition | 尚未发现 我们正在所有的监控录像里 |
[06:55] | in real time on all video surveillance. | 进行面部识别检测 |
[06:56] | They couldn’t have gotten far. | 他们肯定跑不了多远 |
[06:57] | Ok. Joe Carroll suggested that Strauss could have a student nearby | 乔·卡罗说施特拉斯在附近可能有个学生 |
[07:00] | like Andrew or Kyle. | 就像安德鲁和凯尔一样 |
[07:01] | I want to search the area where he escaped | 我想搜查他失踪的那片区域 |
[07:03] | and look for anybody with any kind of a connection. | 寻找一下是否有人与他有关联 |
[07:05] | Could be an ex-student, patient. | 也许是以前的学生或者病人 |
[07:07] | We find who’s helping him, | 找出是谁在帮他 |
[07:08] | we find Strauss. | 就能找到施特拉斯 |
[07:17] | You’re still up? | 你还没睡啊 |
[07:21] | Yeah. How was work? | 是啊 你的工作怎么样 |
[07:23] | Brutal. | 残酷 |
[07:25] | Looks like you’ve been doing some redecorating. | 看来你似乎重新”装修”了一下房间 |
[07:28] | How was seeing Joe? | 今天跟乔的会面怎么样 |
[07:30] | Fine. | 还行吧 |
[07:31] | Fine? | 还行 |
[07:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:35] | Please don’t treat me like an idiot. | 别把我当傻子 |
[07:37] | I’m sorry. I just don’t want to get into it right now. | 抱歉 我只是现在不想谈这事 |
[07:40] | Really? Because it looks like you’re pretty into it. | 真的吗 看起来你挺投入的 |
[07:44] | You just don’t want to get into it with me. | 你只是不想和我谈这件事而已 |
[07:46] | – Doc. – You said I could ask you anything, | -医生 -你说我可以问你任何事 |
[07:47] | you’d give me real answers, | 你都会如实回答我 |
[07:49] | so how was it seeing Joe? | 所以 今天跟乔的会面怎么样 |
[07:54] | It was rough, | 挺棘手的 |
[07:55] | but I handled it. | 但我处理得还不错 |
[07:57] | What they said in court, the black ops– | 他们在法庭上说的 黑色行动 |
[08:00] | I did what I thought I needed to do | 我做了我当时认为要完成任务 |
[08:01] | to get the job done, | 所必须所的事 |
[08:02] | I made some mistakes, | 我犯了一些错 |
[08:03] | but I’m seeing things more clearly now. | 但我现在的想法更加清楚些了 |
[08:05] | I’m-I’m making better decisions. | 我正在做出更好的决定 |
[08:08] | You’re holding back. | 你把一切都藏在心里 |
[08:09] | Just– | 就… |
[08:12] | I don’t want to say any more | 我不想多说了 |
[08:15] | because I don’t want to taint us with this, | 因为我不希望这种事来破坏我们的感情 |
[08:21] | but if you want to know more, | 如果你想知道更多 |
[08:22] | I’ll tell you more. | 我会告诉你的 |
[08:24] | No more lies, Ryan. | 不要再骗我了 莱恩 |
[08:27] | Because if I can’t trust you, | 因为如果我不能信任你 |
[08:28] | I can’t be with you. | 我就不能和你在一起 |
[08:29] | Ok, ok. | 好吧 |
[08:34] | So? Tell me what are you doing? | 那就告诉我 你在干什么 |
[08:42] | I’m looking at these false IDs that we recovered from the docks. | 我在看我们从码头拿回来的这些假身份证 |
[08:46] | I mean, they’re impeccable, | 我是说 这些证件都毫无漏洞 |
[08:48] | they’re fully supported, | 有强大的背后信息支持 |
[08:49] | they’re in multiple public databases. | 同时在多个公共数据库里出现 |
[08:51] | Whoever did this was able to create | 能做出这些的人 |
[08:53] | foolproof, 3-dimensional identities. | 可以造出完美无缺的假身份 |
[08:54] | I’ve-I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从没见过这样的事 |
[08:56] | So this is the same guy who planted | 这个人同时还在联调局的服务器里 |
[08:58] | the fake e-mails on the FBI server? | 弄了一封假邮件吗 |
[09:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:02] | Strauss has some hacker genius helping him. | 施特拉斯有黑客高手在帮他 |
[11:00] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[11:02] | A friend of Dr. Strauss. | 施特拉斯医生的朋友 |
[11:04] | I did what I was told. | 我做了我该做的 |
[11:05] | I got his case thrown out. | 我解决了他的案子 |
[11:09] | Ok. Hold on, hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[11:11] | Wait. | 等等 |
[11:12] | I am protected! | 我是受到保护的 |
[11:16] | All right. Hold on. | 好吧 等等 |
[11:18] | Wait, please. | 求你等等 |
[11:20] | There’s no need for violence. | 没必要动用暴力吧 |
[11:23] | There’s always a need for violence. | 暴力是时刻都需要的 |
[11:27] | No! | 不要 |
[11:34] | Guys, what do we got? | 查到什么了没有 |
[11:36] | We haven’t found anyone in the area | 在这里我们没有找到 |
[11:37] | with an obvious connection to the fugitives. | 跟逃犯有着明显关系的人 |
[11:38] | If one of Strauss’s students is operating in the vicinity of red hook, | 如果施特拉斯的某个学生在红钩地区作案 |
[11:41] | there has to be evidence, right? | 一定会留下证据的 对吧 |
[11:42] | I looked at murder cases in the tristate area. | 我查过了三州交界处的谋杀案 |
[11:45] | No leads. | 没有线索 |
[11:46] | No. Not murder. | 不 不是谋杀 |
[11:48] | Pull up missing person cases in the last 10 years. | 调出过去十年内的失踪人口档案 |
[11:50] | Strauss’ students are smart. | 施特拉斯的学生很聪明 |
[11:53] | What better way of avoiding discovery | 让人找不到尸体 |
[11:55] | than not recovering a body at all? | 不就是掩盖杀人行为的最好办法吗 |
[11:56] | – Exactly. – Got it. | -说得对 -知道了 |
[11:58] | Ok. Now subtract out scofflaws and runaways. | 好了 减去常规违法案件和离家出走之人 |
[12:02] | Now do any of these cases | 现在有哪些案件中 |
[12:04] | have in common any towns or cities | 出现的城镇 |
[12:06] | within a one-hour traveling radius of red hook? | 是在距红钩一小时车程内的吗 |
[12:09] | Nothing. | 无结果 |
[12:11] | Try two hours. | 试试看两小时 |
[12:15] | Beacon in the Hudson River Valley. | 哈德逊河谷地的灯塔镇 |
[12:17] | It’s the last-seen location for victims | 6份失踪报告里 受害人最后 |
[12:19] | in 6 of the reports. | 出现的地点都是这里 |
[12:20] | Could be a hunting ground for one of Strauss’ students. | 那有可能是施特拉斯的学生专用的狩猎场 |
[12:23] | Strauss could have taken a boat | 施特拉斯可能坐船 |
[12:24] | from the docks to Beacon. | 去了灯塔镇的码头 |
[12:25] | It’s a long shot. | 这线索有点渺茫啊 |
[12:26] | It’s the only shot we have. | 但它是我们唯一的机会 |
[12:28] | I’m gonna check it out. | 我去查看一下 |
[12:29] | I’m with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[12:30] | No. That’s not necessary. | 不用了 没这个必要 |
[12:32] | You said we should focus on getting the job done, right? | 你说过我们应该把注意力集中在抓人上 |
[12:34] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[12:34] | So let’s focus. | 那就集中注意力吧 |
[12:36] | I’m with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[12:47] | Should have called. | 你们应该打个电话的 |
[12:48] | Could have saved you the trip out. | 那就不用专程跑来了 |
[12:49] | I–I’ve seen them both on TV, | 我在电视上看过他们两个 |
[12:51] | but we haven’t had any local sightings. | 但本地从未有人见过他们 |
[12:53] | Yeah. Well, I’m gonna need to see your missing person reports | 我得看下你们的失踪人口报告 |
[12:55] | for the last, oh, 15 years. | 要之前15年内的 |
[12:57] | I can pull that, Sheriff. | 我可以去拿 警长 |
[12:58] | No. We’re not pulling anything. | 不 什么都不用拿 |
[13:01] | You’re that rogue agent from the news, aren’t you? | 你不就是新闻里那个流氓探员吗 |
[13:04] | “Ryan Hardy lies” and all that? | “莱恩·哈迪撒谎”什么的 |
[13:06] | Yeah. Well, don’t believe everything you see on TV. | 是的 但可别电视上说什么你都信 |
[13:08] | And yet here you are acting like you have | 但此刻你却站在我面前 |
[13:11] | no appreciation for protocol. | 一点都不在遵守章程 |
[13:14] | I’m kind of pressed for time, Sheriff. | 我时间有点紧 警长 |
[13:16] | I could really use your cooperation. | 我真的很需要你积极合作 |
[13:18] | Well, earn it. | 那就自己争取 |
[13:20] | These 6 were reported missing in the last 10 years. | 这是过去10年里的6宗人口失踪案 |
[13:23] | They were all last seen here in Beacon. | 他们最后被人见到的地点都是灯塔镇 |
[13:27] | Well, that’s a coincidence. | 那只是个巧合 |
[13:29] | Or it’s possible that Arthur Strauss has an associate here. | 也有可能亚瑟·施特拉斯在这里有同伙 |
[13:34] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[13:35] | It’s a small town. I’d know. | 这是座小镇 我会知道的 |
[13:37] | Hey, Sheriff. May I? | 警长 我能插下话吗 |
[13:39] | Do you remember that Jane Doe we found | 你还记得六周前 我们在沼泽里 |
[13:40] | in the marsh 6 weeks ago? | 发现的那具无名女尸吗 |
[13:42] | She was, uh, missing fingers and teeth, | 她的手指和牙都不见了 |
[13:44] | so we couldn’t get an I.D. on her, | 所以我们无法查明她的身份 |
[13:45] | but this could be her. | 但这个有可能是她 |
[13:47] | Do you have a suspect? | 有嫌疑人吗 |
[13:48] | We haven’t gotten too far in that investigation. | 那个案件我们没有什么头绪 |
[13:50] | Can you show me where you found the body? | 你能带我们去看看发现尸体的地方吗 |
[13:52] | I can do that easy peasy. | 我可以 很容易的 |
[13:58] | Keep me in the loop. | 要及时向我汇报 |
[14:04] | I owe you an apology. | 我得向你道歉 |
[14:06] | I’ve been distracted lately. | 我最近有点心不在焉 |
[14:10] | Well, it seemed to coincide with Mike coming back. | 感觉自麦克回来后 你就一直如此 |
[14:14] | No. That’s not it. It’s–you know, | 不 不是因为他 是因为 |
[14:16] | it’s the recent murders and the– the everything. | 最近的谋杀案还有 所有这一切 |
[14:20] | It’s just it’s brought up a lot of stuff for me. | 让我有太多事情要面对 |
[14:22] | You sure? | 真是这样吗 |
[14:23] | It feels like whenever I’m around the two of you | 你们两个在一起时总让我感觉 |
[14:27] | there’s unfinished business. | 还余情未了 |
[14:29] | No. Not at all. | 不 绝对不是 |
[14:45] | I’ve come to check in on the patient. | 我是来看望病人的 |
[14:46] | Good timing. I got to get to work. | 来的正是时候 我得去上班了 |
[14:49] | I’ll see you later. | 回见 |
[14:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:54] | How are you doing? | 感觉怎么样 |
[14:55] | Better. | 好多了 |
[14:57] | Tom’s been amazing. | 汤姆超贴心 |
[14:58] | You know, he’s too good to be true. | 他实在太好了 让人难以置信 |
[15:00] | Yeah. Those are the ones you have to watch out for. | 是啊 有些人总需要你操心 |
[15:02] | They’re always hiding something. | 总是对我们有所隐瞒 |
[15:05] | If anyone’s hiding anything, | 如果有人有所隐瞒 |
[15:06] | it’s me, not Tom. | 那一定是我 不是汤姆 |
[15:12] | Ok. Spill. | 好吧 说吧 |
[15:20] | I shouldn’t have said anything. It’s ok. | 我什么都不该说的 算了 |
[15:28] | So you’re sure this is where you found the body? | 你确定尸体就是在这里被发现的 |
[15:30] | Absolutely. Hey. What does that thing do? | 确定 那东西是干什么的 |
[15:32] | Uh, it gives us an idea whether anything else | 能帮我们探别是否有别的东西 |
[15:34] | might be buried down here. | 被埋在这里 |
[15:35] | I’m not finding anything. | 我目前没有任何发现 |
[15:36] | We thoroughly searched this place for hours. | 我们当时在这里搜了好几个小时 |
[15:38] | I remember going home soaked. | 我记得回家时浑身都湿透了 |
[15:39] | – Soaked? – Yeah. | -湿透了 -是啊 |
[15:40] | It was raining buckets that day. | 那天下了瓢泼大雨 |
[15:44] | Is this area susceptible to flooding? | 这地方是洪水多发地区吗 |
[15:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:49] | It’s possible that the heavy rains | 有可能尸体是被大雨 |
[15:50] | dislodged the body from where it was originally buried. | 从原来的埋尸地点冲过来的 |
[15:56] | Can you show us a path that body could have taken to get here? | 你能带我们看下尸体被冲来可能经过的地方吗 |
[16:20] | Someone’s been here. | 有人来过这里 |
[16:34] | Looks like some kind of talisman. | 感觉像某种符咒 |
[16:37] | Have you seen these before? | 你以前见过这些吗 |
[16:39] | No. | 没 |
[16:44] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么东西 |
[16:49] | Stop! Stop! | 站住 别跑 |
[16:51] | Stop right there! | 给我站住 |
[16:54] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[17:03] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪了 |
[17:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:08] | It’s like he deliberately revealed himself to us, | 感觉他故意在我们眼前现身 |
[17:10] | and then when he was ready, he just disappeared. | 然后当时机成熟时 就凭空消失 |
[17:12] | Well, what do you think he was doing? | 你觉得他刚刚在干什么 |
[17:34] | I think I got something here. | 我好像发现什么了 |
[17:54] | I think I got something here, too. | 我这里也有 |
[17:59] | It’s a burial ground. | 这里是埋尸地点 |
[18:04] | We’ve got 9 victims, male and female, | 一共有9位被害人 男女都有 |
[18:06] | various ages and ethnicities. | 年龄和种族都不同 |
[18:08] | All killed during the past 10-15 years. | 都是在过去10到15年内被杀 |
[18:10] | The I.D. will take some time. | 查明他们的身份需要点时间 |
[18:11] | The killer removed the teeth and fingers. | 凶手除去了他们的牙齿和手指 |
[18:14] | I recognize that belt buckle from one | 我在你们的失踪人口报告中 |
[18:16] | of the missing persons reports you guys showed us. | 看到过那个皮带扣 |
[18:19] | Look at that. She’s right. One of ours. | 瞧 她说的对 是我们要找的人 |
[18:22] | Ok. So this killer has been operating here for 15 years | 那么过去15年 这个凶手一直在这里作案 |
[18:25] | without arousing any suspicion. | 且从未引起过任何怀疑 |
[18:26] | Feels like one of Strauss’. | 应该是施特拉斯的学生 |
[18:28] | Get us access to all the local surveillance video | 把过去72小时内本地所有的监控录像 |
[18:30] | in the last 72 hours. | 都交给我们 |
[18:31] | If Strauss is here, | 如果施特拉斯在这 |
[18:33] | he’s not getting away. | 他休想离开 |
[19:39] | I should be running that office. | 我才该是那个部门的主管 |
[19:42] | I hate them. | 我恨他们 |
[19:46] | I’m gonna get some sleep. | 我得去睡了 |
[20:11] | Hi, Pat. | 嗨 帕特 |
[20:18] | Don’t be scared. | 别害怕 |
[20:20] | We’ve been chatting online for months. | 我们已经在网上聊了几个月了 |
[20:22] | Carl1988? | 卡尔1988吗 |
[20:26] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[20:28] | We were on an encrypted site. | 那个聊天网站是加密的 |
[20:30] | That’s supposed to be anonymous. | 所有人应该都是匿名的 |
[20:35] | Don’t you know there’s no such thing as anonymity online? | 你难道不知道网上根本没匿名这回事吗 |
[20:48] | You know, what you’ve been planning for weeks | 你这几个星期以来计划的事情 |
[20:51] | I’m gonna make real in the morning. | 我明早就让它成为现实 |
[20:53] | Of course, I’ll be bouncing off the walls all night, | 当然 我今晚一定会又激动又紧张 |
[20:55] | but I’m ready. | 但我准备好了 |
[20:58] | Up. | 起来 |
[21:00] | Don’t worry. I’m not gonna steal your thunder. | 别担心 我不会抢了你的风头 |
[21:02] | I’ll make sure you get all the glory, | 我会确保 功劳全都是你的 |
[21:04] | and no one will even know I was here. | 不会有人知道我曾出现在这儿 |
[21:06] | Cool, right? | 挺棒的吧 |
[21:13] | 信息发给施特拉斯 -完事了吗 -是的 | |
[21:37] | So your uncle owns this place? | 这地方是你叔叔的吗 |
[21:38] | Yeah. My parents were killed in a car crash when I was kid. | 没错 我父母在我小时候死于车祸 |
[21:42] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:43] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[21:44] | My uncle Duncan’s been making me dinner here ever since. | 我邓肯叔叔自那以后都在这儿给我做晚餐 |
[21:47] | Today must have been tough for you. | 你今天一定很煎熬 |
[21:49] | All right. Forget tough. | 行了 别提煎熬了 |
[21:51] | Look. The odds are you know the killer. | 听着 很有可能凶手是你认识的人 |
[21:53] | I still can’t believe it’s one of us. | 我依然不相信是本地镇民在作案 |
[21:55] | Not thinking like a cop. | 你这可不像是警察的思维 |
[21:56] | Just give her a minute. | 给她一点时间 |
[21:59] | Well, it’s obvious who the killer is. | 凶手是谁其实一目了然 |
[22:01] | This is official police business, Margo. | 这是警方的公务 玛格 |
[22:02] | It’s town business | 从他们开始 |
[22:03] | when they start pulling bodies out of the woods. | 在树林里挖出尸体时 就是全镇的事了 |
[22:05] | Well, who should we be looking at? | 那我们该调查一下谁 |
[22:06] | Sheriff Windsor’s no good son Justin. | 温莎警长的顽劣儿子 贾斯丁 |
[22:08] | Margo! | 玛格 |
[22:09] | Everyone knows there’s something off about that boy, | 大家都知道那小子有点不对劲 |
[22:11] | And the sheriff does everything he can to protect him. | 而且警长在尽一切可能保护他 |
[22:13] | You know it’s true, Hillary. | 你知道这是事实 希拉里 |
[22:14] | I don’t pay you to gossip. | 我付你工资可不是让你八卦的 |
[22:16] | I’m helping with an official police investigation. | 我是在协助警方的调查 |
[22:19] | You really expect Hillary to investigate her boss’ son? | 你真想让希拉里去调查她上司的儿子吗 |
[22:24] | So where does Justin live? | 那贾斯丁住在哪儿 |
[22:28] | Doesn’t seem like your uncle wants you to cross the sheriff. | 你叔叔似乎不希望你跟警长对着干 |
[22:30] | Well, he worries about me. | 他是在担心我 |
[22:32] | He knows this job is difficult enough. | 他知道这工作很难做 |
[22:38] | I think this is Justin’s. | 我觉得这就是贾斯丁的家了 |
[22:40] | Well, the fire’s still smoking. | 余烬还在冒烟 |
[22:41] | He couldn’t have gotten far. | 他不可能走很远 |
[22:51] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[24:01] | Show your hands. Right now! | 举起手来 立刻 |
[24:03] | Justin, this is FBI. It’s serious. | 贾斯丁 他们是联调局的 不是在开玩笑 |
[24:04] | Show me your hands! | 举起手来 |
[24:05] | I’ll blow us up! | 我要跟你们同归于尽 |
[24:08] | I want you to put the lighter down | 我命令你把打火机放下 |
[24:10] | and slowly take a step towards me. | 然后慢慢朝我走一步 |
[24:18] | Stupid, Justin. Real stupid. | 蠢蛋 贾斯丁 你真蠢 |
[24:23] | Arthur Strauss– where is he? | 亚瑟·施特拉斯 他在哪里 |
[24:25] | I don’t know. I didn’t kill anybody. | 我不知道 我没杀过任何人 |
[24:28] | We saw you in the woods today wearing this mask. | 我们今天看到你在树林里戴着这张面具 |
[24:31] | I wear it to chase off hikers, ok, | 我戴它是为了赶跑远足游客 好吧 |
[24:33] | keep them away from my setup. | 让他们远离我的装备 |
[24:38] | Who’s here, Justin? | 是谁 贾斯丁 |
[24:39] | I texted the sheriff. | 我给警长发了短信 |
[24:40] | I had to. He’s my boss. | 我必须这么做 他是我上司 |
[24:47] | I–I’m the boy’s father. | 我是这小子的父亲 |
[24:53] | Dad! Look what they did to me! | 爸 看看他们都对我做了什么 |
[24:57] | Is it true what Hillary said? | 希拉里说的 是真的吗 |
[25:00] | You–you been making meth out here? | 你在这里制毒吗 |
[25:05] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[25:07] | You–you know anything about this man | 你知道任何关于他的事吗 |
[25:10] | they’re looking for– Arthur Strauss? | 他们在找的那个人 亚瑟·施特拉斯 |
[25:12] | I swear I don’t. | 我发誓我不知道 |
[25:18] | You have anything to do with those bodies they found? | 他们发现的尸体与你有干系吗 |
[25:23] | No. | 没有 |
[25:26] | My son is troubled and plenty stupid, | 我的儿子既叛逆 也很愚蠢 |
[25:31] | but I know when he’s lying, | 但我能看出他在不在撒谎 |
[25:32] | and he’s telling the truth. | 他现在说的是实话 |
[25:34] | Do you have any other questions for him? | 你们还有别的问题要问他吗 |
[25:38] | No. | 没了 |
[25:39] | Can I take him? | 我能带他走吗 |
[25:41] | – I need to process him. – Dad. | -我要带他走正规法律程序 -爸 |
[25:43] | – Now hold on a second. – No. It’s all right. | -等一下 -不 没关系 |
[25:46] | Go ahead. Take him. | 去吧 带他走吧 |
[25:50] | Read him his rights in the car. | 在车里给他念念他的法定权利 |
[25:55] | Why’d you let him go? | 为什么放他走 |
[25:56] | He’s not smart enough to be one of Strauss’. | 他的智商还不够做施特拉斯的学生 |
[26:16] | He’s been gone for hours. | 他已经离开好几个小时了 |
[26:18] | What if he’s turned us in? | 要是他告发我们怎么办 |
[26:19] | Sweetheart, I promise you he’s loyal to me | 亲爱的 我向你保证 他对我忠心耿耿 |
[26:21] | just like you. | 就像你一样 |
[26:22] | We should get out of here. | 我们应该离开这儿 |
[26:23] | We’re like sitting ducks. | 我们就像是活靶子一样 |
[26:24] | You want to see if there’s some pills around here | 你要不在这找找 看有没有药 |
[26:25] | to take you down a few notches? | 能缓解下你的焦虑 |
[26:33] | As if on cue. | 来得正是时候 |
[26:35] | We got problems. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[26:37] | Ryan Hardy and the FBI are in town. | 莱恩·哈迪和联调局来镇上了 |
[27:32] | At least 4 of the victims | 至少有4位被害人 |
[27:34] | were on your missing persons list. | 在你们的失踪人口名单上 |
[27:35] | I’m still working on the rest. | 其余的我还在继续调查 |
[27:37] | M.O.? | 作案手法呢 |
[27:38] | Your killer’s a tin man, | 凶手有点像铁皮人[典出<绿野仙踪>] |
[27:39] | searching for a heart. | 要的是心脏 |
[27:42] | He inserts some type of tube into the chest cavity | 他将某种管子插入胸腔 |
[27:45] | and extracts the heart muscle. | 取出心脏 |
[27:47] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从没见过这种手法 |
[27:49] | We found a tenth victim. | 我们发现了第10位被害人 |
[27:51] | She’s an outlier. | 她是个外地人 |
[27:52] | female, mid-20s, | 女性 20来岁 |
[27:53] | killed approximately two decades ago. | 大约20年前遭杀害 |
[27:55] | Tell me more about her. | 详细说说她的事 |
[27:56] | The heart removal process wasn’t nearly | 心脏摘除过程不如其他人那样 |
[27:58] | as surgical as the others. | 接近外科手术般的精细程度 |
[27:59] | He hadn’t mastered it yet. | 他当时的手法还不熟练 |
[28:00] | Teeth and fingers were removed | 牙齿和手指被除掉了 |
[28:01] | but years after she was killed. | 但那是在她被杀好几年后 |
[28:04] | Well, maybe he went back to the body | 也许是他从施特拉斯那里学到技术后 |
[28:05] | after he learned the technique from Strauss. | 又回来重新处理了一下尸体 |
[28:06] | Could be his genesis victim, | 那可能是他的第一个受害人 |
[28:08] | Someone he has a personal relationship with. | 他们之间有某种私人关系 |
[28:10] | Let’s prioritize identifying her. | 我们优先查出她的身份吧 |
[28:12] | She could be our best shot at finding the killer. | 她可能是我们找到凶手的最佳突破口 |
[28:20] | You are a fine chef, Duncan. | 你真是个大厨 邓肯 |
[28:23] | This bacon is a revelation. | 这培根做的太好吃了 |
[28:24] | Few folks know the joy of smoked human flesh. | 很少有人懂得欣赏烟熏人肉的美味 |
[28:27] | Wait. This isn’t– | 等下 这不是… |
[28:28] | Oh, damn, girl. It’s a joke. | 该死 小姑娘 玩笑而已 |
[28:31] | Your sense of humor sucks. | 你的幽默感真恶心 |
[28:33] | I wonder what your heart | 我想知道你的心脏 |
[28:35] | would look like in the palm of my hand. | 放在我掌上会是个什么样子 |
[28:38] | Try me, sweetie. | 那你试试啊 亲爱的 |
[28:39] | Children, behave. | 孩子们 注意言行 |
[28:41] | It’s so rare that I have my extended family together. | 我的大家庭聚首一次实属不易 |
[28:44] | Can’t we get along? | 我们能好好相处吗 |
[28:47] | Dr. Strauss, due respect, | 施特拉斯医生 无意冒犯 |
[28:48] | Now that you’ve slept and eaten, | 既然你已经睡醒了 也吃饱了 |
[28:51] | shouldn’t you be heading out? | 难道不该出发了吗 |
[28:53] | Pardon? | 什么 |
[28:54] | I don’t want you to get caught. | 我不希望你被抓到 |
[28:56] | I–I brought you cash from the diner. | 我从餐厅给你带了些现金 |
[29:00] | Should last you a few weeks. | 够你用几个礼拜了 |
[29:03] | Well, thank you, son, | 谢谢你 孩子 |
[29:04] | but I feel safe here in your fortress of solitude. | 但我在你这座孤堡里感到很安全 |
[29:10] | But the FBI found my bodies. | 但联调局找到了我杀的那些人的尸体 |
[29:11] | If you’ve learned anything from me | 如果这么些年你从我这里 |
[29:13] | over these many years, | 真的学到了点本事 |
[29:14] | Those bodies should in no way lead them to you. | 那些尸体应该不会让他们追查到你身上 |
[29:19] | What is it, Duncan? | 怎么了 邓肯 |
[29:21] | I killed before I met you, | 那是我在遇到你之前杀的 |
[29:23] | before you taught me how to protect myself. | 在你教我如何保护自己之前 |
[29:29] | Time is still on our side. | 我们还有时间 |
[29:31] | We can’t leave until our new I.D.s and credit cards arrive. | 在新的身份证和信用卡到手前 我们不能走 |
[29:35] | You reached out to him. | 是你联系了他 |
[29:37] | You have no right to bring him here. | 你无权把他带来这里 |
[29:39] | This is my home. | 这是我家 |
[29:40] | Who’s him? | 他是谁 |
[29:43] | My best student. | 我最优秀的学生 |
[29:44] | The FBI continues the search | 联调局仍在搜索 |
[29:46] | for Dr. Arthur Strauss and Daisy Locke. | 亚瑟·施特拉斯医生和黛西·洛克 |
[29:48] | Both are wanted for multiple murders | 两人都因多起谋杀案被通缉 |
[29:50] | and should be considered extremely dangerous. | 都被认为极度危险 |
[29:52] | …been a shooting in East Providence. | 东普罗维登斯的一起枪杀 |
[29:54] | A man wearing a clown mask | 一名戴着小丑面具的男子 |
[29:55] | entered an office building and opened fire, | 进入一座办公楼 开枪 |
[29:57] | killing at least a dozen people. | 射杀了至少12个人 |
[29:58] | Police are reporting the gunman is still at large, | 警方称杀手仍逍遥法外 |
[30:00] | and they believe he was stabbed during the attack. | 他们相信他在袭击中被刺 |
[30:17] | You don’t need that. | 你不需要那个的 |
[30:19] | I saw you come in here. | 我看到你进来 |
[30:20] | You looked like you were in pain. | 你看上去很痛苦的样子 |
[30:22] | I can help you. I’m a doctor. | 我可以帮你 我是医生 |
[30:27] | You can trust me. | 你可以信任我 |
[30:30] | You killed those people in that office park. | 你杀了办公楼区里的那些人 |
[30:33] | You’re losing a lot of blood. | 你正在大量失血 |
[30:35] | Looks like you nicked an artery. | 看样子是主动脉被刺穿了 |
[30:37] | Let me help you. | 我来帮你吧 |
[30:38] | Why? Why? | 为什么 为什么 |
[30:39] | Because I think fate may have brought you to me. | 因为我认为也许是命运 把你带到了我面前 |
[30:58] | The need you have to take life, | 你需要杀生的需求 |
[31:03] | the addiction to that high, | 对那种快感的上瘾 |
[31:05] | the power it gives you, | 给你带来的那种力量 |
[31:08] | I have that, too. | 我也有同样的欲望 |
[31:11] | I’ve never met anyone like me before. | 我从没遇到过跟我一样的人 |
[31:15] | I can hide you. | 我可以把你藏起来 |
[31:20] | I need to finish– | 我得结束 |
[31:21] | I need to finish. | 我必须完美收尾 |
[31:23] | What is that you need to do? | 你要做什么 |
[31:34] | Hey, Ryan. | 莱恩 |
[31:37] | The M.E. identified the genesis victim. | 法医已经确认了第一个被害人的身份 |
[31:38] | Her name is Fran Banks. | 她名叫弗兰·班克斯 |
[31:40] | Name sounds familiar. | 名字听起来很熟 |
[31:41] | She was married to Duncan Banks, | 她曾是邓肯·班克斯的妻子 |
[31:42] | the guy that owns the diner. | 那家餐厅的主人 |
[31:43] | Hillary’s uncle. | 希拉里的叔叔 |
[31:44] | He never reported her missing. | 他从未汇报过她的失踪 |
[31:53] | You want some coffee? I was just bringing some sandwiches down | 你们要来点咖啡吗 我正要带三明治 |
[31:55] | to the sheriff’s office. | 去警长办公室 |
[31:56] | You guys are welcome to grab a booth if you like. | 你们需要的话就随便找个卡座坐吧 |
[31:58] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[32:00] | We might do that. | 也许会的 |
[32:04] | Listen. I hope you understand | 听我说 我希望你们能理解 |
[32:05] | why I had to call the sheriff last night. | 我为什么昨晚不得不告诉警长 |
[32:06] | I hope you guys under– | 我希望你们理解 |
[32:09] | Put your guns down, | 把枪放下 |
[32:11] | or I’m gonna slit my pretty niece’s throat. | 否则我就割开我漂亮侄女的喉咙 |
[32:13] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[32:13] | He killed his wife. We found her body. | 他杀了他的妻子 我们发现了她的尸体 |
[32:15] | Aunt Fran? She’s in California. | 弗兰婶婶吗 她在加州啊 |
[32:17] | Duncan, we can work something out together. | 邓肯 我们可以和平解决这事的 |
[32:18] | Yeah, we sure can. You get out of the way, | 没错 当然可以 你们让开 |
[32:20] | I’m gonna walk out of here, | 我从这里走出去 |
[32:21] | and I’m gonna get in my truck. | 到我的车里 |
[32:22] | We don’t want you. We want Strauss. | 我们不想抓你 我们想抓的是施特拉斯 |
[32:24] | Just give him to us, and you walk. | 告诉我们他在哪里 你就可以走了 |
[32:25] | She is gonna bleed all over this floor | 一会儿她就会鲜血横流 |
[32:28] | unless you put your guns down | 除非你们把枪放下 |
[32:29] | and let me walk out of here. | 让我从这里走出去 |
[32:39] | Strauss is the reason we caught you. | 我们能抓到你是因为施特拉斯 |
[32:41] | He brought us here. You know that, right? | 他把我们引到这里来的 你心里也明白吧 |
[32:43] | Why let him go free when you’re gonna spend | 为什么要让他逍遥法外 你却要在 |
[32:44] | the rest of your life in prison? | 监狱中度过余生 |
[32:45] | Come on, Duncan. Just tell us where he is. | 说吧 邓肯 告诉我们他在哪 |
[32:47] | Why would I tell you anything? | 我为什么要告诉你 |
[32:51] | So everything they’re saying is true? | 所以他们说的都是真的吗 |
[32:53] | How could you do that? | 你怎么能那么做 |
[32:54] | How could you kill all those people? | 你怎么能杀了那些人 |
[32:57] | Everything about you, about us is a lie? | 你的一切 我们之间的一切都是假的吗 |
[33:04] | What about my parents? | 那我父母呢 |
[33:06] | Did you kill them, too? | 你把他们也杀了吗 |
[33:09] | Your mama was a squealer. | 你妈妈告密了 |
[33:19] | This is the worst thing that’s ever gonna happen to you, | 这是你这辈子最不幸的事情 |
[33:21] | but you’re strong, | 但你很坚强 |
[33:23] | and I know you can get through this, ok? | 我知道你能挺过去的 对吧 |
[33:24] | – I just got to get out of here. – I know. | -我要离开这里 -我知道 |
[33:26] | – Agent Hardy. – It’s got a good time. | -哈迪探员 -现在不方便 |
[33:27] | Listen. I think I can help. | 听我说 我想我能帮上忙 |
[33:28] | My dad used to hunt with Duncan’s dad, | 我爸以前常跟邓肯的爸爸一起去打猎 |
[33:30] | and there’s this old cabin deep in the woods they used to use. | 他们以前常常跑到林子深处的老木屋里 |
[33:33] | Th–there’s no road. You got–got to hike in. | 那里没路 必须徒步过去 |
[33:35] | If it’s still standing, it would be a good place to hide someone. | 如果屋子还在 用来藏人很理想 |
[33:37] | – Can you get us there? – I–I think so. | -你能带我们去吗 -应该可以 |
[33:41] | All right. Let’s go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[33:42] | Guys. | 各位 |
[33:59] | This is genius. | 真是太天才了 |
[34:00] | You figured out a way to kill people, | 你想出了一个杀人的好方法 |
[34:01] | and no one even knows you exist. | 完全不会暴露自己 |
[34:03] | Have you done this before? | 你以前这么干过吗 |
[34:05] | Yes, but this was my first mass murder. | 有 但一次性杀这么多人还是第一次 |
[34:08] | Impressive. | 真了不起 |
[34:11] | You must never blame yourself for your need to kill. | 你千万别因杀生的需求而责备自己 |
[34:14] | You were born that way like a shark, | 你天生就跟鲨鱼一样 |
[34:16] | And just like a shark, | 就跟嗜血的鲨鱼一样 |
[34:18] | You must stay beneath the water. | 你必须躲在水下 不露痕迹 |
[34:20] | Like I’ve done here already? | 就像我目前的做法一样 |
[34:21] | Yes, exactly, but you could have left him in another location | 是的 没错 但你可以将他丢在别的地方 |
[34:25] | So you wouldn’t have to rush back here before the police. | 那样你就不必赶在警方到达前 赶回这里 |
[34:29] | We need to match your injuries | 我们必须让你的伤口符合描述 |
[34:32] | In case there were any witnesses. | 以防有目击者 |
[34:42] | A second clown mask. Very good. | 一个新的小丑面具 很好 |
[34:45] | Hair fibers, dna. | 头发纤维 DNA |
[34:52] | Is there a way you like to kill, | 你有特别喜欢的杀人手法吗 |
[34:55] | your own signature? | 你的标志性手法 |
[34:58] | I like the immediacy of a gun, | 我喜欢用枪 干净利落 |
[35:00] | But the sound that a blade makes | 但是刀刺入肉体时发出的声音 |
[35:05] | When it cuts into the flesh is so delicious. | 是那么的美妙动人 |
[35:09] | The–the intimacy of strangulation is such a rush. | 勒杀时的那种亲密感 也让人血脉喷张 |
[35:16] | Why limit myself? | 何必限制自己呢 |
[35:18] | I don’t suppose you have to. | 我觉得你不必限制 |
[35:22] | I want to master them all. | 我想统统都掌握 |
[35:26] | What’s your plan for Patrick’s suicide? | 你打算如何营造帕特里克的”自杀” |
[35:30] | Gunshot wound to the head. | 头部枪伤 |
[35:32] | Show me. | 让我看看 |
[35:38] | Just like that. Look at his eyes. | 就像这样 看着他的眼睛 |
[35:41] | There is something so special in this moment when they know. | 此刻 他们知道自己将死 气氛是那么特别 |
[36:01] | Nicely done. | 好样的 |
[36:03] | You’re ambitious. | 你野心勃勃 |
[36:05] | You’ll be tempted to have your moment in the sun. | 你可能会抵挡不了诱惑 想暴露在阳光下 |
[36:07] | Others will even try to draw you above the water. | 别人甚至可能引诱你出水 |
[36:10] | You mustn’t let that happen. | 你绝不能让那种事发生 |
[36:12] | You can’t survive that way. | 那样你是无法存活的 |
[36:14] | There are so many things I can teach you. | 我可以教你很多东西 |
[36:20] | I’ll never forget this, | 我不会忘记这些的 |
[36:23] | And I’ll find a way to pay you back, I promise. | 我一定会报答你的 我保证 |
[36:33] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[36:47] | I’ve missed our talks since you’ve been away. | 你走后 我一直很想念我们的谈话 |
[36:49] | Yes, me, too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[36:53] | Don’t hover back there. | 别躲在后面啊 |
[36:56] | This is Daisy. | 这位是黛西 |
[37:01] | You almost looked surprised when you saw me. | 你刚刚看到我时 似乎有点惊讶 |
[37:03] | Did you doubt I’d come? | 你怀疑过我可能不会来吗 |
[37:04] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[37:06] | And thank you for everything you’ve done already, | 谢谢你已经为我做过的事 |
[37:08] | The IDs, planting that E-mail on the FBI server. | 那些证件 在联调局服务器上植入那封电邮什么的 |
[37:13] | I owe you my freedom. | 我的自由都是你给的 |
[37:15] | Well, that’s the least I could do. | 那点小忙我还是帮得上的 |
[37:18] | You’ve been like a father to me. | 你就像是我的父亲 |
[37:30] | Which is why what you did hurt me so much. | 也正因此 你的所为才伤我那么深 |
[37:36] | You owe me. | 你欠我的 |
[37:38] | Owe you? | 欠你的 |
[37:40] | What you forced me to do– | 你逼迫我做的事 |
[37:41] | You exposed me! | 你暴露了我 |
[37:43] | I don’t owe you that. | 我可不欠你那么多 |
[37:47] | A father is supposed to sacrifice for his children. | 一个父亲 该为自己的孩子做出牺牲才对 |
[37:52] | Instead, you were willing to sacrifice us all | 相反 你却宁愿牺牲我们所有人 |
[37:55] | To save yourself. | 以求自保 |
[38:04] | A shark is supposed to stay beneath the water. | 鲨鱼就该待在水下才对 |
[38:11] | Isn’t that what you said to me? | 你当初不就是这么对我说的吗 |
[38:17] | He made me do that. | 是他逼我这么做的 |
[38:22] | You see that, right? | 你都看见了 对吧 |
[38:23] | Please, ok? He blackmailed me, too? | 求你了 是他胁迫我来的 |
[38:25] | He got my husband killed. | 他害死了我丈夫 |
[38:27] | I won’t tell anyone, I won’t. | 我不会告诉任何人的 真的 |
[38:28] | Please. | 求你了 |
[38:30] | Please. | 求你了 |
[39:26] | Hello, Duncan. | 你好 邓肯 |
[39:28] | We found Strauss. Show him. | 我们找到了施特拉斯 给他看看 |
[39:31] | His head was nearly severed form his body. | 他的头 几乎都与身体分离了 |
[39:34] | Who did that? | 是谁干的 |
[39:37] | That’s not real. | 那不是真的 |
[39:39] | Trust me. It’s real. | 相信我 是真的 |
[39:41] | – You killed him. You killed him! – Take it easy. | -你们杀了他 是你们杀了他 -冷静点 |
[39:46] | We didn’t have the pleasure. | 我们没有那个荣幸 |
[39:46] | Someone beat us to it. | 某人比我们抢先了 |
[39:48] | – was it that bitch Daisy? -nope. | -是那个贱人黛西吗 -不是 |
[39:49] | She doesn’t have the upper body strength | 她没有那么强的上肢力量 |
[39:51] | to do that kind of damage. | 造成那么严重的损伤 |
[39:57] | You’ll never find him. He is a ghost. | 你们永远找不到他的 他是个幽灵 |
[40:02] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[40:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:06] | All I know is Strauss called him his best student. | 我只知道施特拉斯称他为”得意门生” |
[40:26] | Dad’s home. | 爸爸回来啦 |
[40:32] | You let them stay up. | 你竟然让他们这么晚还不睡 |
[40:33] | They missed you. You’ve been traveling so much. | 他们想你了 你最近一直在外奔波 |
[40:35] | I missed you guys, too. | 我也想你们了 |
[40:37] | I missed you, too. | 我也想你们 |
[40:41] | Please tell me you don’t have to go back on the road for a while. | 求你告诉我你短期内不会再离开了 |
[40:43] | I hope not, believe me, | 我也希望不用 真的 |
[40:45] | But when work calls, I got to go. | 但是一旦工作上有需求 我还是得走 |
[40:49] | So did mommy save me some dinner? | 妈咪给我留晚餐了吗 |
[40:53] | -I did. -yeah. | -我留了 -是啊 |
[40:54] | Of course I did. | 我当然会留了 |
[40:57] | Did you? I’m gonna tickle you. | 是吗 我要挠你痒痒啦 |
[41:31] | Hi, Mike. | 嗨 麦克 |
[41:32] | What are you doing here? | 你到这儿来干什么 |
[41:33] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:35] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[41:37] | What are you more sorry about, | 你对于哪件事感到更加抱歉 |
[41:40] | That I was beat to hell or that Mark got away? | 是我被打得半死 还是马克逃走了 |
[41:41] | If I could do things differently, I would. I mean– | 如果我有机会改变已经发生的事 我会的 |
[41:43] | You’d shoot Mark in cold blood and plant the gun | 你肯定会冷血地杀死马克 然后把枪栽赃 |
[41:45] | Just like you did Lily. | 就像你对待莉莉那样 |
[41:48] | That was your plan, right? | 你原本的计划就是这样的 对吧 |
[41:51] | Wouldn’t you rather see him dead than out there alive? | 难道你不愿意看他死掉 而非逍遥法外吗 |
[41:53] | I’d rather never be forced to cover up | 我只想不用再掩盖 |
[41:55] | another one of your executions, Mike. | 你的又一起滥用私刑的行为了 麦克 |
[42:03] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[42:26] | I’d rather never be forced to cover up | 我只想不用再掩盖 |
[42:28] | another one of your executions, Mike. | 你的又一起滥用私刑的行为了 麦克 |
[42:47] | Ryan. | 莱恩 |
[42:50] | You kept your promise. | 你遵守了承诺 |
[42:53] | Who’s Strauss’ best student? | 施特拉斯的得意门生是谁 |