时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Arthur Strauss is missing. | 亚瑟·施特拉斯失踪了 |
[00:02] | Where do you think he’d go? | 你觉得他去哪了 |
[00:03] | Why would I help you? | 我为什么要帮你 |
[00:04] | You give me something on Strauss, | 你告诉我关于施特拉斯的信息 |
[00:05] | if it pays off, I’ll come back. | 如果有用 我会回来的 |
[00:06] | Tell me something, Ryan. | 告诉我件事 莱恩 |
[00:07] | Your dreams… | 在你的梦里 |
[00:08] | Am I in them? | 有我出现吗 |
[00:09] | How was it seeing Joe? | 今天跟乔的会面怎么样 |
[00:10] | It was rough. | 挺棘手的 |
[00:10] | Clarke’s e- mail time- stamped and logged | 克拉克的邮件 印了时间戳也做了记录 |
[00:12] | Like it’s been here all along. | 就像它一直都存在我们的服务器上 |
[00:13] | Well, someone must have hacked into the server and put it there. | 肯定是有人黑进了我们的服务器放在那里的 |
[00:15] | That’s virtually impossible. | 那是不可能的 |
[00:17] | – Quantico sent in a new guy. – Nick Donovan. | -匡蒂科又派了个人来 -尼克·多诺万 |
[00:19] | This investigation starts at my desk now. | 现在这次调查归我负责 |
[00:24] | It’s Mark. You and Max get Strauss! | 是马克 你和麦克丝去追施特拉斯 |
[00:25] | Max, take Strauss to the car! | 麦克丝 把施特拉斯押进车里 |
[00:26] | Mike, no! | 麦克 不要 |
[00:28] | You just left her? | 你竟然留下她一个人 |
[00:29] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你他妈当时是怎么想的啊 |
[00:29] | I was thinking I was gonna kill the man that murdered my father, | 我当时一心想要杀死那个杀害我父亲的人 |
[00:31] | until you got into my head! | 但你后来影响了我的思维 |
[00:32] | Strauss could have taken a boat to Beacon. | 施特拉斯可能坐船去了灯塔镇 |
[00:34] | Could be a hunting ground for one of Strauss’ students. | 那有可能是施特拉斯的学生专用的狩猎场 |
[00:37] | Tell us where he is. | 告诉我们他在哪 |
[00:38] | Why would I tell you anything? | 我为什么要告诉你 |
[00:40] | Thank you for the IDs, | 谢谢你的那些证件 |
[00:41] | planting that E- mail on the FBI server. | 在联调局服务器上植入那封电邮什么的 |
[00:43] | You- – you’ve been like a father to me. | 你就像是我的父亲 |
[00:45] | A father is supposed to sacrifice for his children. | 一个父亲 该为自己的孩子做出牺牲才对 |
[00:48] | We found Strauss. | 我们找到了施特拉斯 |
[00:49] | His head nearly severed. | 他的头几乎都与身体分离了 |
[00:50] | Who did that? | 是谁干的 |
[00:51] | Strauss called him his best student. | 施特拉斯称他为”得意门生” |
[00:53] | Ryan, you kept your promise. | 莱恩 你遵守了承诺 |
[00:54] | Who’s Strauss’ best student? | 施特拉斯的得意门生是谁 |
[01:17] | Dispatch is rerouting us. | 调度中心正在重新规划我们的路线 |
[01:18] | They want us to stay on surface roads. | 他们要我们保持行驶在地面道路上 |
[01:20] | The FBI’s alerted them to a possible threat up ahead. | 联调局提醒过他们 前方可能有危险 |
[01:22] | It’s gonna add hours to the trip. | 那要多耽误好几个小时 |
[01:24] | Yeah? Well, better safe than sorry. | 是吗 安全第一 |
[01:25] | This guy’s one of Ryan Hardy’s whackos. | 这个家伙是莱恩·哈迪追捕的怪胎之一 |
[01:27] | Last thing we want is to end up in someone’s basement, | 我们最不希望的 就是沦落到某个地下室里 |
[01:29] | putting the lotion in the basket. | 成为被关押的死囚[出自《沉默的羔羊》] |
[01:31] | I hear that. | 知道了 |
[01:54] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[01:57] | No signal. | 没信号 |
[01:58] | That’s because they sent us to the middle of nowhere. | 那是因为他们把我们指到这个荒无人烟的地方 |
[02:02] | Pop the hood. I’ll take a look. | 打开引擎盖 我去看看 |
[02:30] | Knock it off. | 别盯着了 |
[02:31] | I’m just looking at a pretty girl. | 我只是在欣赏一位美女 |
[02:34] | Well, don’t. | 打住 |
[02:39] | Any luck? | 修好了吗 |
[02:43] | Corey? | 科利 |
[02:57] | Corey? | 科利 |
[03:00] | Corey? | 科利 |
[03:19] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事啊 |
[03:38] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[03:41] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[03:42] | I mean, no. I don’t know your name. | 不是 我不知道你的名字 |
[03:43] | I don’t know your address. | 我不知道你的住址 |
[03:44] | Strauss never told me anyth- – | 施特拉斯从没告诉过我任何信息 |
[03:45] | Do you want to live? | 你想活吗 |
[03:48] | Good. Because we have work to do. | 那就好 因为我们还有事要做 |
[04:16] | Strauss’ best student- – who is he? | 施特拉斯的得意门生是谁 |
[04:19] | You’re looking at him obviously. | 显然你眼前这位就是啊 |
[04:21] | Not according to Strauss. | 施特拉斯可不这么认为 |
[04:22] | He considers you a failure. | 他认为你是个失败者 |
[04:24] | Too reckless, too desperate for publicity. | 过于鲁莽 渴望曝光在公众视野 |
[04:27] | I was having a perfectly lovely dream | 我原本正在这里睡着做美梦呢 |
[04:29] | before you barged in here and woke me up. | 可你非要闯进来把我弄醒了 |
[04:31] | You can sleep when you’re dead. | 你可以死后再尽享长眠 |
[04:35] | Well, if you’re gonna be like that, Ryan, | 好吧 如果你要这样 莱恩 |
[04:36] | You can go and find Strauss | 你可以去找施特拉斯 |
[04:37] | and ask him yourself. | 去问他自己 |
[04:38] | Oh, I found him… | 我找到了他 |
[04:41] | Or what was left of him. | 或者说是他的身体残缺部分 |
[04:43] | Somebody tried to remove his head. | 有人试图卸掉他的脑袋 |
[04:46] | Word is it was his star pupil. | 有消息说是他的得意门生所为 |
[04:50] | The king is dead. | 王者已逝 |
[04:52] | Long live the king. | 王者万岁 |
[04:54] | Screw the king. | 去他妈的王者 |
[04:55] | I need a name. | 我需要知道他的名字 |
[04:56] | Need. | 需要 |
[04:58] | Such a vulnerable word, Ryan, | 多么软弱的词语 莱恩 |
[05:00] | And so very dangerous when you- – | 这可是相当危险的 当你… |
[05:02] | When you need something from me. | 当你需要从我这里获得东西的时候 |
[05:04] | You got a name for me or not. | 你到底知不知道那个人的名字 |
[05:05] | I’m not your trick- – | 我不是你的… |
[05:11] | I’m not a trick pony. | 我可不是你的奴隶 |
[05:13] | I’m not just here to do your bidding, | 我不是在这里听候你吩咐的 |
[05:14] | at least not without a little foreplay first. | 起码得来点前戏啊 |
[05:19] | So go on. Tell- – tell me about this new love of yours. | 继续吧 跟我聊聊你的新欢 |
[05:24] | Have a nice death. | 祝你死得愉快 |
[05:26] | Oh, don’t pout, Ryan. | 别生气嘛 莱恩 |
[05:30] | Arthur had rules. | 亚瑟有他自己的规矩 |
[05:35] | He was very careful to keep us isolated from each other. | 他曾小心地让我们互相之间杜绝联系 |
[05:41] | He- – he claimed it was for our own protection. | 他声称这么做是为了保护我们 |
[05:44] | I always suspected it was because | 我总是怀疑是因为 |
[05:45] | he wanted us to depend solely upon him. | 他想要我们仅仅依靠于他 |
[05:48] | But he threw all that away | 但当他强迫学生救自己出狱时 |
[05:50] | when he forced his students to free him from jail. | 已经抛弃了这一原则 |
[05:52] | And this best student of yours | 你所说的那个得意门生 |
[05:55] | clearly hasn’t taken it terribly well. | 显然无法接受这一点 |
[06:03] | Evening, deputy warden. | 晚上好 副典狱长 |
[06:05] | It’s 12:01 A.M. | 已经是凌晨12:01了 |
[06:07] | Your official death warrant has been issued. | 你的正式死亡执行令已经下达 |
[06:09] | Your execution will take place exactly 7 days from today. | 死刑将于今日起7天后执行 |
[06:13] | As mandated by the state of Virginia, | 由维吉尼亚州政府授权 |
[06:14] | you will get to choose the method of your execution- – | 你可以选择处刑方式 |
[06:16] | death by lethal injection | 注射处死 |
[06:18] | or the electric chair. | 或者电刑处死 |
[06:31] | Well, that certainly puts a- – | 那还真是… |
[06:33] | a damper on things, doesn’t it? | 令人扫兴的事 是不是 |
[06:57] | Ryan. | 莱恩 |
[06:59] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[07:00] | I’m sorry about your people. | 我对他们的遭遇感到很遗憾 |
[07:01] | Yeah. Thanks. | 是啊 谢谢 |
[07:03] | Corey has two kids. | 科利有两个孩子 |
[07:04] | Gillian just got engaged. | 吉莉安刚刚订婚 |
[07:08] | Our guy do this? | 是我们的目标人物所为吗 |
[07:09] | I’d put money on it. | 我猜是的 |
[07:10] | He hacked into the Marshals’ database | 他黑进了法警的数据库 |
[07:11] | and rerouted the transport. | 改变了行车路线 |
[07:13] | When the SUV pulled into the kill zone, | 当SUV驶入死亡地带时 |
[07:14] | shut the car’s computer down remotely, | 远程关闭车载电脑 |
[07:16] | took out the Marshals, walked away with Duncan Banks. | 杀掉法警 然后带邓肯·班克斯离开 |
[07:18] | Looks like Duncan lied when he said he didn’t know | 看来邓肯说不知道施特拉斯的得意门生是谁 |
[07:20] | Strauss’ best student. | 是在撒谎 |
[07:22] | Maybe. Maybe not. | 也许是 也许不是 |
[07:26] | Joe told me that Strauss kept his acolytes isolated, | 乔告诉我施特拉斯禁止他的学生们相互联系 |
[07:29] | dependent only on him. | 只能依靠于他 |
[07:31] | Andrew, Daisy, Kyle- – they were the exception, | 安德鲁 黛西 凯尔 他们是例外 |
[07:33] | not the rule, so it is possible | 不能算数 所以有可能 |
[07:35] | that our guy freed Duncan for some reason, | 我们要抓的人救邓肯是事出有因 |
[07:38] | some specific mission. | 为了某个特殊的使命 |
[07:39] | I’m not sure what’s more troubling, | 我不知道哪个更让人担心 |
[07:41] | that you’re talking to Joe Carroll | 你去找乔·卡罗谈话 |
[07:42] | or that you’re quoting him. | 还是你在引用他的话 |
[07:45] | Don’t kid yourself, Scott. | 别自欺欺人了 斯科特 |
[07:48] | You’d go see Joe with me if you thought | 如果你也觉得那能帮助我们抓到这些人 |
[07:49] | it would help us catch these guys. | 你会和我一起去见乔的 |
[08:01] | Oh, man. | 老兄 |
[08:02] | You have no idea how grateful I am. | 你不知道我有多感激你 |
[08:05] | I was gonna spend my whole life behind bars. | 我本来这辈子要把牢底坐穿了 |
[08:07] | I didn’t do it for you. | 我不是为了你这么做的 |
[08:09] | Oh, yeah. No. Sure. I get that. | 对 当然 我明白 |
[08:12] | Well, we can still make the best of things, can’t we? | 但我们仍能合作愉快 对吧 |
[08:14] | The fact that you meant something to Strauss | 你对施特拉斯很重要这件事 |
[08:17] | means nothing to me, | 对我而言毫无意义 |
[08:19] | So let me be clear. | 所以让我说清楚 |
[08:20] | I am not your friend, | 我不是你的朋友 |
[08:22] | but I will let you live if you help me tie up some loose ends. | 但如果你能帮我永绝后患 我会饶你一条命 |
[08:26] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[08:29] | I- – I appreciate your honesty. | 很感谢你对我坦诚 |
[08:33] | What do you need? | 你需要我做什么 |
[08:35] | Creating those false I.D.s for Strauss left me exposed. | 为施特拉斯做那些假证件 让我有暴露的危险 |
[08:39] | It’s just a matter of time before the FBI | 联调局迟早都会 |
[08:41] | discovers my passport connection. | 通过护照追查到我身上 |
[08:46] | I need to cauterize that wound. | 我得及时堵上这一漏洞 |
[08:48] | Can do. Easy peasy. | 没问题 小事一桩 |
[08:52] | You brought a lot of clothes. | 你拿来了不少衣服 |
[08:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:00] | It’s gonna be a very messy day. | 今天会血流成河的 |
[09:05] | All right. Listen up. | 好了 都听着 |
[09:05] | For those of you that don’t know, | 给不熟悉的人介绍一下 |
[09:06] | this is Marshal Scott Turner. | 这位是斯科特·特纳法警 |
[09:09] | We are here to help him bring down the man | 我们是来帮助他追捕 |
[09:11] | that murdered his team and freed Duncan Banks. | 杀害他的小队成员 并放走邓肯·班克斯的人 |
[09:14] | Now I believe it’s the same mystery man | 我认为此案的凶手 |
[09:16] | that hacked into our servers | 跟黑进我们的服务器 |
[09:17] | and created the fake passports that we recovered from Strauss. | 创建了施特拉斯所持假护照的是同一人 |
[09:21] | Till we get these two, nobody sleeps. | 在这两人被缉捕归案前 谁都不能休息 |
[09:30] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[09:31] | Well, I’d say good to see you, | 我本想说很高兴见到你 |
[09:33] | but in my experience, you only show up when I’m in trouble. | 但据我的经验 只有我惹上麻烦时你才出现 |
[09:36] | If that was the case, I’d have been here a hell of a lot sooner. | 如果真是如此 那我早都该来了 |
[09:39] | I need to check in with my office. | 我得去办公室一趟了 |
[09:41] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[09:45] | So let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[09:46] | Director Franklin put you in charge, | 富兰克林局长让你来负责 |
[09:48] | pending Gina’s disciplinary hearing. | 推迟了吉娜的纪律听证会 |
[09:50] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[09:54] | You may not believe this, | 你可能不相信 |
[09:54] | but I am not here to right with you. | 但我来不是与你作对的 |
[09:56] | I was at havenport. | 我参与了海文波特事件 |
[09:57] | it cost me an eye. | 为此付出了一只眼睛 |
[09:58] | I know better than anyone that without your… | 我比其他人更清楚 如果没有你那 |
[10:02] | unorthodox methods | 非正统的方法 |
[10:04] | Joe Carroll would have killed a hell of a lot more people. | 乔·卡罗会杀害更多的人 |
[10:06] | I’m hearing a “But” coming. | 我感觉你马上要话锋一转了 |
[10:09] | But I’m here to restore order | 但我来是要帮这个 |
[10:10] | in an office that is under intense scrutiny. | 备受关注的办公室恢复秩序 |
[10:12] | I’ve been tasked with ushering in a new era of transparency, | 我背负着开创政务公开新时代的重任 |
[10:16] | and frankly, you might want to think about | 坦白说 你最好考虑下 |
[10:19] | whether you fit into it. | 你是否适合这种透明行事的风格 |
[10:26] | Guess losing an eye to one of Joe’s followers | 看来乔的信徒戳瞎了他一只眼睛 |
[10:28] | hasn’t improved his attitude. | 并没让他态度好转 |
[10:29] | Yeah. It doesn’t matter. | 是啊 无所谓了 |
[10:31] | We’re full speed ahead on this, | 无论尼克·多诺万怎么说 |
[10:32] | no matter what nick donovan says. | 我们都要全力侦破此案 |
[10:54] | Hey, Max. | 麦克丝 |
[10:57] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[10:58] | I’ve been cleared for duty. | 我已经复职了 |
[10:59] | Yeah. Limited duty. Desk work. | 对 恢复部分职务 只做内勤 |
[11:02] | Yeah, and I’ve been at my desk since 7:00, | 是啊 我从早上7点就一直在办公室坐着 |
[11:04] | Running down the fake Clark e- mail with the cyber security team. | 跟网络安全小队一起追查那封假的克拉克邮件 |
[11:06] | I think we’re getting close to a break. | 我觉得我们快有突破了 |
[11:08] | Good, but just take it easy, ok? | 很好 但别操之过急 好吗 |
[11:11] | You don’t have to prove anything to anybody. | 你不用向别人证明什么 |
[11:14] | Hey, Ryan. | 莱恩 |
[11:21] | How you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[11:22] | Fine. | 还行 |
[11:24] | Uh, we got a break on the passports we found on Strauss. | 我们从施特拉斯带的护照上发现线索了 |
[11:27] | Turns out the booklets are legit. | 那些护照是合法的 |
[11:28] | Serial numbers track back to a government office in Queens. | 从序列号追查到一间在皇后区的政府办公室 |
[11:30] | Now according to the Supervisor, | 据办公室主管所说 |
[11:32] | they’re still listed as being on the premises, | 他们的登记地址仍为原场所 |
[11:33] | and the employee in charge of inventory | 而且掌管库存的员工 |
[11:35] | recently suspended for negligence. | 最近因玩忽职守被停职 |
[11:37] | His name is Luis Serra. | 他名叫路易斯·赛拉 |
[11:38] | We got to talk to him. | 我们得去跟他谈谈 |
[11:40] | Stay on the e- mail. | 继续追查邮件的事 |
[11:41] | – Call me if something breaks. – Will do. | -有发现了给我打电话 -我会的 |
[11:59] | Damn. How’d it get so late? | 该死 怎么这么晚 |
[12:01] | Danielle’s gonna be pissed. | 丹妮尔要生气了 |
[12:02] | I promised her I’d stop by this morning. | 我向她保证过早上去看她 |
[12:03] | No, no, you can’t go, Primo. | 别啊 你不能走 大赢家 |
[12:05] | You just took my rent money. | 你刚把我的房租赢跑了 |
[12:06] | Don’t worry, Cuz. I’ll put it to good use. | 别担心 卡茨 我会好好利用这笔钱的 |
[12:11] | See you fools later. | 回见了 蠢货们 |
[12:12] | Come on, man. Throw in. | 来吧伙计 下注 |
[12:44] | Nice. | 太棒 |
[12:48] | Yeah. What’s shaking, gentlemen? | 玩什么呢 先生们 |
[12:51] | Gentlemen? | 先生们 |
[12:52] | Ain’t nothing gentle about us. | 我们可不是什么绅士 |
[12:53] | Yeah. Well, we’re looking for Luis. | 我们在找路易斯 |
[12:55] | Just missed him. | 你刚刚错过了 |
[13:00] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪里了 |
[13:02] | I’m thinking | 我觉得 |
[13:04] | your mama’s house. | 是你老妈家吧 |
[13:14] | Oh, God! | 天呐 |
[13:21] | Gentlemen, gentlemen, | 先生们 先生们 |
[13:22] | now that I got your attention. | 现在你们终于肯听我说了 |
[13:25] | I’ll ask again. | 我就再问一遍 |
[13:27] | Where’s Luis? | 路易斯在哪里 |
[13:34] | Luis lives on the fifth floor. | 路易斯住在五楼 |
[13:39] | Guys. | 各位 |
[14:28] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[14:29] | Maybe you should take a half day, | 也许你该放个半天假 |
[14:31] | don’t push yourself. | 不要太强迫自己了 |
[14:32] | I’m fine. Don’t need you to mother me. | 我没事 用不着你在这像老妈一样唠叨我 |
[14:34] | Is that what I’m doing? | 我是像老妈一样吗 |
[14:35] | Because that’s gonna put a serious damper on our sex life. | 那样的话我们的性生活就要大打折扣了 |
[14:37] | I think the bitch with the 2*4 already took care of that. | 我觉得打我的那个贱人已经把兴致搅没了 |
[14:41] | Maybe tonight. | 也许今晚吧 |
[14:42] | Sure. Sounds good. | 行啊 |
[14:43] | See you after work? | 下班之后见 |
[14:50] | You’re a genius. | 你真是个天才 |
[14:52] | I agree. Why? | 我也觉得 怎么了 |
[14:53] | Because you nailed how our hacker got into our server. | 你弄清了黑客是怎么侵入系统的 |
[14:55] | We just broke the encryption. | 我们刚刚破解了密码 |
[14:57] | He used one of our outside vendors | 他利用了外面一台自动贩卖机 |
[14:59] | to breach the system- – | 来攻入系统 |
[15:00] | Manitech Security. | 曼尼科技安保公司 |
[15:01] | I knew it. I got to call Ryan. | 我知道 我要打给莱恩 |
[15:03] | About what? | 打给他干什么 |
[15:04] | Agent Sloan and I have pinpointed | 斯隆探员和我已经弄清了 |
[15:05] | the security breach to the FBI server. | 联调局的安全漏洞在哪里 |
[15:08] | And? | 然后呢 |
[15:09] | Our hacker got in through | 黑客是通过一家 |
[15:10] | a cyber security company called Manitech. | 叫做曼尼科技的网络安全公司入侵的 |
[15:12] | So you think it was someone in house over there? | 所以你觉得公司里有人有嫌疑 |
[15:14] | Doubtful. Manitech employees undergo | 不一定 曼尼科技的探员都经过了 |
[15:16] | governmental clearance. | 政府的背景调查 |
[15:18] | No one buys a pair of socks that we don’t know about. | 他们买了什么我们都一清二楚 |
[15:20] | Yeah. We think our boy found a way to hack in from off site. | 是啊 我们认为他是从外面侵入的 |
[15:23] | It’s the safest play. | 那是最稳妥的方法 |
[15:24] | Ok. Agent Sloan, | 很好 斯隆探员 |
[15:26] | head out there and look into it. | 出发去那里进行调查 |
[15:27] | Sir. | 长官 |
[15:28] | I’d like to stick with this. | 我想一起去 |
[15:30] | You’re just back from medical leave, aren’t you? | 你才刚从医院回来 不是吗 |
[15:32] | Yes, but I’m good to go, | 是的 但我已经可以行动了 |
[15:33] | and this will just be | 这回要做的只是 |
[15:35] | interviews and computer work. | 询问和一些电脑操作而已 |
[15:39] | Ok. The two of you head over to Manitech | 好吧 你们两个一起去曼尼科技 |
[15:41] | and figure out how the breach occurred. | 搞清楚漏洞是怎么产生的 |
[15:43] | Then report back to me. | 然后向我汇报 |
[15:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:47] | This guy worries me, Scott. | 那家伙让我很忧心 斯科特 |
[15:49] | Joe was smart, but he was driven by ego. | 乔是聪明 但是他也很自负 |
[15:51] | He made mistakes. | 他会犯错误 |
[15:52] | This guy, I feel like we’re always two steps behind him. | 而这个人 我觉得我们总是落后他两步 |
[15:56] | Neighbors saw Luis leaving the building around 11 A.M. | 邻居们看见路易斯在早上11点离开 |
[15:58] | Looks like our killers just missed him. | 这么说杀手刚好没赶上 |
[15:59] | Which means we just missed him. | 我们也没赶上 |
[16:00] | Yeah. Hopkins did a search for his cell phone, | 霍普金斯对他的手机做了一番调查 |
[16:02] | which came back empty. | 什么结果都没有 |
[16:03] | Unless he’s the only dude in New York without a phone, | 要么他是纽约唯一一个不用手机的人 |
[16:05] | I’m guessing he’s using burners that we can’t trace. | 否则就是一次性手机 无法追查 |
[16:07] | I don’t get it. Strauss is dead. | 我不明白 施特拉斯都已经死了 |
[16:08] | Why go after Luis now? | 为什么这时候要追杀路易斯 |
[16:09] | Because Luis can identify our guy. | 因为路易斯能认出他 |
[16:11] | So it’s a race. | 所以这是一场比赛 |
[16:12] | Yeah. That’s right. We get to Luis first, | 没错 我们先找到路易斯 |
[16:15] | we I.D. our mystery man. | 就能找到神秘杀手 |
[16:17] | We lose, | 我们要是输了 |
[16:19] | he vanishes. | 他从此人间蒸发 |
[16:23] | Man, that was intense back there. | 天啊 刚才可真惊险 |
[16:25] | You really took those men apart. | 你把那些人都大卸八块了 |
[16:29] | I- I’ve never seen that much blood. | 我从没见过这么多血 |
[16:34] | You- you’re clearly something of an overachiever. | 你显然是个做事喜欢超出预期的人 |
[16:38] | Do you always talk this much when you kill? | 你杀人的时候一直这么话唠吗 |
[16:42] | No. That’s sacred time. | 不 那可是神圣时刻 |
[16:48] | Yeah. Yeah, it is. | 是啊 没错 |
[16:58] | There’s Luis. | 路易斯在那 |
[17:12] | Everything ok? | 没什么事吧 |
[17:15] | I’ve got something I got to take care of. | 我有点事要处理 |
[17:19] | You can deal with Luis? | 你能搞定他吗 |
[17:20] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[17:22] | All right. Remember you need him | 那就好 记住你要让他 |
[17:24] | to take you to his printing press. | 带你找到他的打印机 |
[17:25] | Destroy his computer and any backup files before you kill him. | 杀死他之前 毁掉他的电脑和所有的备份文件 |
[17:29] | Leave nothing behind. | 什么证据都不要留下 |
[17:30] | Don’t worry. I can handle it. | 放心好了 我会处理好的 |
[17:33] | I’m not worried, Duncan. | 我完全不担心 邓肯 |
[17:36] | You know what I’ll do if you fail. | 如果你失败了 你知道我会做什么 |
[17:47] | 纽约州 韦斯切斯特 曼尼科技网络安保公司 | |
[17:47] | Listen. We’ll cooperate in every way. | 听着 我们会完全合作的 |
[17:49] | Just tell me what you need. | 请告诉我们你们需要什么 |
[17:51] | A team with the clearance and expertise | 一只由专家组成的小队 |
[17:53] | to pull your network apart | 要把网络系统分解 |
[17:54] | and root our guy out. | 抓出罪魁祸首 |
[17:55] | Of course. I’ll put my best people on it. | 没问题 我会调来最出色的人 |
[18:01] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[18:03] | FBI. Rumor has it | 联调局 有传闻说 |
[18:05] | somebody hacked us to get into the bureau’s server. | 有人黑了我们系统 进入了局里的服务器 |
[18:08] | Do they know who it was? | 他们知道是谁干的吗 |
[18:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:12] | Wait a minute. What are you doing here? | 等等 你在这里干什么 |
[18:13] | Thought you were only working a couple days this month. | 你这个月不是只上几天班嘛 |
[18:17] | Something important came up. | 出了点重要的事 |
[18:20] | Something I need to take care of personally. | 需要我亲自出面解决 |
[18:54] | Any updates? | 有什么进展吗 |
[18:55] | We’ve got someone sitting on Luis’ parents and sister in Alphabet City. | 我们已经找人问过了路易斯在字母城的父母和姐姐 |
[18:59] | They swear they haven’t heard from him since yesterday. | 他们说从昨天起就没有他的消息了 |
[19:00] | Agents are rousting all known associates. | 探员们动用了所有的资源 |
[19:02] | Hopefully it will pan out. | 希望这回能成功 |
[19:03] | Have Max dig into his social networking. | 让麦克丝去查查他的社交网络 |
[19:05] | She’s an ace at that. | 她很擅长这个 |
[19:06] | Max isn’t here. | 麦克丝不在这里 |
[19:08] | I sent her and Agent Sloan to follow up on a lead. | 我派她和斯隆探员去调查一条线索 |
[19:10] | You what? You sent her into the field? | 你什么 你派她出外勤了 |
[19:12] | She has cracked ribs and a concussion. | 她肋骨骨折 还有脑震荡 |
[19:14] | Relax. She’ll be tucked behind a desk at a cyber company, | 别紧张 只是让她去一家网络公司 |
[19:17] | looking through stacks of computer data. | 查一堆电脑数据 |
[19:19] | The only danger she’s facing is boredom. | 她面临的唯一危险就是无聊 |
[19:25] | You’ve got it all wrong. | 你搞错了 |
[19:26] | No. I’m not calling you stupid. | 不 我不是说你蠢 |
[19:28] | I said your basic assumption is stupid. | 我是说你的基本假设很蠢 |
[19:30] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[19:32] | Mr. Collins here thinks we’re wasting our time | 这位柯林斯先生认为我们只找一个人 |
[19:34] | looking for just one guy. | 是在浪费时间 |
[19:36] | Who are you exactly? | 你到底是谁 |
[19:37] | Peter Collins. I oversee the FBI firewall. | 皮特·柯林斯 我负责监控联调局的防火墙 |
[19:39] | From what you described, you should be looking for a pod, | 据你描述 你应该找的是一个团伙 |
[19:42] | minimum 3 people- – a hacker, a forger, | 至少3个人 一个黑客 一个负责造假 |
[19:44] | an automotive computer expert. | 以及一个车载电脑专家 |
[19:46] | No one has comprehensive knowledge this broad. | 没人可能拥有这么广泛的综合知识 |
[19:48] | Hell, Russia pays teams of people just to conquer one of these arenas. | 俄罗斯为了攻克其中一方面 就得用一支团队 |
[19:52] | And yet all forensic and digital evidence point | 但是所有的法庭证据和电子证据都指向 |
[19:53] | to a single hacker, | 一个黑客 |
[19:55] | someone right here in New York. | 生活在纽约的某个人 |
[19:56] | All due respect, Agent Hardy, | 恕我直言 哈迪探员 |
[19:58] | but Peter is an expert in intrusion and cyber security. | 但皮特是互联网入侵和安全方面的专家 |
[20:01] | Then I’m sure Peter would agree that the use | 那我相信皮特会同意3起袭击中 |
[20:03] | of a single cell modem in all 3 attacks | 使用的是同一个调解器 |
[20:04] | rules out multiple hackers. | 排除了多名黑客的可能 |
[20:08] | Did I forget to mention I spent 4 years | 我是不是没有说过我到局里工作前 |
[20:10] | in digital security at TARU before joining the bureau? | 在技术援助反应小组研究了4年的数字安全 |
[20:14] | Ok. | 好了 |
[20:30] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[21:32] | Oh, oh! Sorry. I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 我很抱歉 |
[21:35] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[21:37] | Just recovering from an altercation with a piece of lumber. | 跟一个蠢货发生了点冲突 正在恢复 |
[21:41] | Sounds like quite a story. | 听起来很传奇 |
[21:42] | Oh, it’s not. I lost. | 并没有 我输了 |
[21:44] | End of story. | 故事结束 |
[21:45] | Is there a bathroom in this maze? | 请问洗手间在哪儿 这里像个迷宫 |
[21:48] | Yeah, sure. That way, around the corner. | 当然了 在那边 转角就是 |
[21:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:52] | – Second door on the right. – Ok. | -右手边第二个门 -好的 |
[22:03] | Hey, man. | 嘿 老兄 |
[22:06] | What’s your problem? | 你怎么回事 |
[22:08] | Other than leaving my girlfriend to die? | 除了丢下我女朋友一个人等死吗 |
[22:11] | Look. I, uh, I made a mistake. | 听我说 我犯了个错 |
[22:13] | Yeah. You seem to make a lot of those. | 是啊 你犯了很多错吧 |
[22:16] | And what the hell is that supposed to mean? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[22:20] | Mike, we got an I.D. on Luis’s girlfriend. | 麦克 我们找到了路易斯女朋友的身份 |
[22:22] | We got to roll. | 我们要赶紧动身 |
[22:40] | Babe, look. That’s your building. | 亲爱的 快看 那是你家 |
[22:44] | Police have yet to release the identities | 警方尚未公布地下室中 |
[22:46] | of the 3 victims killed in the basement, | 3名遇害者的身份 |
[22:47] | But they are currently looking for a resident of the building | 但他们现在正在找这栋楼里 |
[22:50] | in connection to the murders- – this man Luis Serra. | 与这起谋杀有关的住户 就是这位路易斯·赛拉 |
[22:54] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[22:56] | Who killed those people? Why are the cops looking for you? | 那些人是谁杀的 警察为什么要找你啊 |
[22:58] | Get your stuff, get your stuff. We got to go. | 收拾东西 收拾东西 我们得走了 |
[22:59] | – Why? What happened? – Just get your stuff. | -为什么 怎么回事 -快收拾东西 |
[23:04] | What was that? | 什么情况 |
[23:12] | Stay here. | 待在这里 |
[23:14] | Don’t move. | 别乱动 |
[23:16] | Ok. | 好 |
[24:06] | There was nothing. I just- – | 没什么事 我只是… |
[24:41] | I got a body. | 我发现一具尸体 |
[24:49] | She’s still warm. | 她还有体温 |
[24:51] | Rest of the house is clear. | 其他地方都没人 |
[24:52] | No sign of Luis. | 没有路易斯的踪迹 |
[24:54] | We’re gonna lose in this race. | 我们要输了 |
[24:56] | So tracks down Luis, kills his girlfriend. | 追踪路易斯 杀死他女友 |
[24:59] | I mean, why didn’t he just kill Luis and be done with it? | 他为什么不直接杀死路易斯就完事了呢 |
[25:04] | The passports. | 护照 |
[25:07] | Luis must print them someplace else. | 路易斯肯定是在别的地方印护照 |
[25:08] | There’s got to be some evidence there he wants to destroy. | 所以他肯定想销毁什么证据 |
[25:11] | Get CSU in here. We got to turn this place upside down. | 把现场调查组叫来 我们要把这里翻个底朝天 |
[25:13] | There’s got to be something in this house | 这房子里肯定有线索 |
[25:15] | that can give us a lead into where they’re going. | 能告诉我们他们要去哪里 |
[25:18] | Get out of the trunk. | 下车 |
[25:20] | Out of the trunk. | 快下车 |
[25:21] | Get up. Move. | 起来 快点 |
[25:26] | You didn’t have to kill her, man. | 你没必要杀她的 兄弟 |
[25:28] | She had nothing to do with this. | 她跟这事没关系 |
[25:30] | Yeah. I’m sorry about that. My boss is kind of a freak. | 是啊 很抱歉 我老大就是有点变态 |
[25:31] | He doesn’t like dangling threads, | 他不喜欢留下任何隐患 |
[25:34] | no matter how cute they are. | 无论对方有多可爱 |
[25:36] | You know, the truth of the matter is, | 其实是这样的 |
[25:38] | I’m probably on borrowed time just like you. | 我可能跟你一样也时日不多了 |
[25:40] | Ok. So let’s run, right? | 好吧 所以我们就跑吧 |
[25:42] | You go your way, I’ll go mine. | 你跑你的 我跑我的 |
[25:44] | Yeah. I- – I wish it were that easy. | 是啊 我也希望那么简单就好了 |
[25:47] | I really do, but there’s nowhere to run | 真的 但是无论跑到哪里 |
[25:51] | where he’s not gonna find us. | 他都会找到我们 |
[25:55] | Walk. Don’t look at me. | 快走 别看我 |
[25:57] | Move! | 快点 |
[26:01] | We’ve examined everything on the server | 我们已经检查过了防火墙被黑前一个月 |
[26:02] | for the last month prior to the breach. | 服务器各方面的数据 |
[26:04] | We can’t find the hacker’s access point. | 根本找不到黑客的接入点 |
[26:06] | Keep searching. We’re missing something. | 继续找 我们肯定漏了什么 |
[26:11] | Max, you got a minute? | 麦克丝 你有时间吗 |
[26:20] | I found a discrepancy in the employee access logs. | 我在员工访问日志中发现了点异常 |
[26:23] | The server automatically stores backup files to a secondary disk, | 服务器通常自动将备份文件存储到别的硬盘里 |
[26:27] | But last week’s files were corrupted. | 但上周文件被破坏了 |
[26:28] | Did you restore it? | 你恢复了吗 |
[26:29] | Yeah. It turns out that a Manitech employee | 恢复了 结果是一个曼尼科技的员工 |
[26:32] | infiltrated the FBI server two days before Strauss’ trial, | 在施特拉斯庭审前进入联调局服务器 |
[26:35] | the same day that Strauss’ legal team | 跟施特拉斯的律师收到 |
[26:38] | received the Clark e- mail. | 发自克拉克的电邮是同一天 |
[26:41] | He also called in sick yesterday | 昨天施特拉斯被杀时 |
[26:43] | when Strauss was killed. | 他还请了病假 |
[26:45] | Who? | 谁 |
[26:46] | Peter Collins. | 皮特·柯林斯 |
[26:56] | What’s- – what’s going on? | 怎么 怎么回事 |
[26:57] | Peter, stand up slowly, hands where I can see them. | 皮特 慢慢站起来 手举起来 |
[26:59] | – what? – go. Slowly. | -什么 -照做 慢点 |
[27:01] | Stand up, up. | 站起来 起来 |
[27:03] | Uh, you think I had something to do with this? | 你们觉得我跟这事有关吗 |
[27:05] | Put your hands on the desk. | 手放在桌上 |
[27:06] | Wha- – this is absurd. | 什么 这太荒谬了 |
[27:09] | I want a lawyer. | 我要请律师 |
[27:10] | Yeah. I’m sure you do. | 是啊 当然需要了 |
[27:14] | All right. Take him to the bureau. | 好了 带他回局里 |
[27:16] | I’m gonna stay back and lock this place down. | 我留下来 把这里封锁 |
[27:21] | I need everyone to clear out. | 我需要所有人都出去 |
[27:22] | These offices are now a crime scene. | 这个公司现在成了犯罪现场 |
[27:25] | A forensics team will be by in a few hours | 取证小组几小时后就会过来 |
[27:26] | To pack up and process Peter’s office. | 针对皮特的办公室进行搜查取证 |
[27:30] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[27:35] | Where are the backups? | 你的备份文件在哪里 |
[27:37] | I tell you, you let me go? | 我告诉你 你就会放了我吗 |
[27:40] | Do you know the term quality of life? | 你知道”生命品质”这个词吗 |
[27:44] | Well, right now, your quality of life depends on doing | 现在 你的生命品质完全取决于 |
[27:46] | Exactly what I say and not asking stupid questions. | 照我的话去做 而非问一些愚蠢的问题 |
[27:49] | Where are the backups? | 备份文件在哪儿 |
[28:01] | How’s your quality of life now? | 你的生命品质现在如何啊 |
[28:05] | Where are the damn backups?! | 备份文件他妈的在哪儿 |
[28:22] | Max. You got something? | 麦克丝 你查到什么了吗 |
[28:24] | We arrested an employee here- – Peter Collins. | 我们逮捕了一个员工 叫皮特·柯林斯 |
[28:27] | Evidence points to him as our hacker. | 证据都显示他是我们要找的黑客 |
[28:28] | You think he’s Strauss’ best student? | 你觉得他是施特拉斯的得意门生吗 |
[28:30] | I’m not sure, but he called in sick yesterday, | 我不太确定 但他昨天请病假了 |
[28:32] | So could have been in beacon at the same time of Strauss’ murder, | 所以施特拉斯被害时 他可能也在灯塔镇 |
[28:35] | But he clocked in at 8:00 at this morning, | 但他今早8点打卡上班了 |
[28:37] | So he couldn’t have been there to kill Luis’ crew. | 所以他不可能去杀害路易斯的朋友们 |
[28:39] | If he’s not our guy, | 如果他不是我们要找的人 |
[28:40] | then what’s his connection? | 那他跟这事有什么关联 |
[28:41] | Sort of a middle man possibly. I don’t know. | 或许是中间人吧 我也不知道 |
[28:43] | I’m not sure. | 我不太确定 |
[28:45] | How’s the passport hunt going? | 追查护照的线索进行得怎么样了 |
[28:49] | Too soon to tell. | 现在还不好说 |
[28:50] | Yeah. Ok. Well, I’ll call you if I get anything. | 好的 我查到什么再给你打电话吧 |
[28:52] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[29:04] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该留在这里的 |
[29:06] | Is it true you had Peter Collins arrested | 你们逮捕皮特·柯林斯 |
[29:08] | Because he didn’t have an alibi for yesterday? | 是因为他没有昨天的不在场证明吗 |
[29:10] | That’s one reason, yes. | 那只是一个原因 没错 |
[29:13] | He didn’t- – | 他并没有… |
[29:15] | He didn’t do whatever it is you think he did. | 他并没有做你们认为他做了的那些事 |
[29:19] | He was with me yesterday | 他昨天跟我在一起 |
[29:21] | At a b&b in westchester all day. | 整天都待在韦斯切斯特的一个旅馆里 |
[29:29] | Why didn’t he tell me this? | 他之前为什么不告诉我这个 |
[29:30] | Because has a wife. | 因为他有个老婆 |
[29:32] | We have concrete evidence that shows | 我们有确凿的证据表明 |
[29:33] | He altered his access logs. | 他更改了他的访问日志 |
[29:35] | The access logs don’t have any confidential information on them. | 那些访问日志 里面并没有什么机密信息 |
[29:38] | They’re only protected by basic encryption. | 因此只有基本的加密保护 |
[29:40] | It would be tricky, but with the right virus, | 虽然比较难搞 但只要用对病毒 |
[29:42] | I could make it look like | 我甚至可以伪造得好像 |
[29:43] | You infiltrated the FBI. | 是你入侵了联调局 |
[29:47] | How sure are you? | 你有多确定 |
[29:48] | 100%. | 100%确定 |
[29:51] | I know Peter. | 我很了解皮特 |
[29:52] | He’s not a killer. | 他不是个杀手 |
[29:54] | Ok. Then help me figure out who framed him. | 好吧 那就帮我查出是谁陷害了他 |
[30:15] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[30:16] | No. | 没了 |
[30:19] | I swear. The only thing left is the printing press. | 我发誓 只剩下那台打印机了 |
[30:22] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[30:24] | Look, man. I didn’t do anything, man. Come on. | 听着老兄 我并没有做过什么 拜托 |
[30:28] | I’m gonna kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[30:32] | Please hold. | 稍等一下 |
[30:35] | – Yeah. – where are you? | -什么事 -你在哪儿 |
[30:37] | My ese Luis and I are having a little bonfire. | 亲爱的路易斯和我正在搞篝火晚会呢 |
[30:40] | Is he still alive? | 他还活着吗 |
[30:42] | For about 10 more seconds. | 大约还能活10秒吧 |
[30:44] | I need him to do one more job | 我需要他再做一件事 |
[30:47] | Before you kill him. | 然后你再杀了他 |
[30:53] | Good news, amigo. | 好消息 朋友 |
[30:55] | You just got a stay of execution. | 你的处决要暂停了 |
[30:59] | We got him. | 我们找到了 |
[31:00] | We found Danielle’s car up the block. | 我们在街区附近找到了丹妮尔的车 |
[31:01] | There was a bunch of parking tickets in the glove compartment, | 在杂物盒里发现了一堆停车票 |
[31:03] | All from a warehouse around the marine terminal. | 都是码头附近一个仓库开的 |
[31:06] | I had Hopkins pull traffic camera footage for the corner. | 我让霍普金斯调出了街尾的监控录像 |
[31:09] | All right. Let’s move. | 好了 开始行动吧 |
[31:11] | Call HRT, have them meet us there. | 让人质救援组去那里和我们会合 |
[31:15] | Look at this. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[31:16] | Two weeks ago, someone cloned Peter’s system, | 两周前 有人拷贝了皮特的系统 |
[31:19] | Put it on an external drive. | 放在了一个外接硬盘上 |
[31:20] | Well, that person’s walking around | 那家伙大摇大摆地 |
[31:22] | With his entire operating system on a thumb drive. | 把他的整个操作系统都放在一个硬盘上随身携带 |
[31:24] | Exactly. Plug it into any machine, | 没错 只要插进任何电脑 |
[31:26] | It’s gonna act just like Peter’s computer. | 就跟皮特的电脑一模一样了 |
[31:29] | The breach could have come from anyone in this place. | 公司里的每个人都有嫌疑 |
[31:31] | Narrowing it down is not gonna be easy. | 要缩小范围肯定不容易 |
[31:32] | But not impossible. | 但也并非是不可能的 |
[31:37] | What? | 怎么了 |
[31:37] | Aw, the server just went offline. | 服务器断线了 |
[31:39] | It happens. | 这种情况也时有发生 |
[31:41] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[32:08] | Oh, god! Sam. | 天啊 山姆 |
[32:11] | God, you scared me. | 天啊 你吓到我了 |
[32:13] | What are you still doing here? | 你怎么还在这里啊 |
[32:14] | I thought they cleared everybody out. | 他们不是让大家都离开了嘛 |
[32:20] | Eh, it’s so sad really. | 真的好令人伤心 |
[32:23] | You were the brightest person in this place. | 你是这里最聪明的人了 |
[32:25] | You could have changed the world. | 你原本有可能改变世界的 |
[32:28] | Instead, you die alone, | 相反 你却孤独死去 |
[32:30] | Knowing that I’m the one, | 知道我才是作案的人 |
[32:33] | That I’m the one who took your future. | 是我剥夺了你的未来 |
[32:58] | We got two teams moving into place around the building. | 我们派了两个小队守住大楼四周 |
[33:00] | We’ve set up checkpoints on the main road and service road. | 在主干道和巷道上都设立了检查点 |
[33:02] | Access points to the warehouse are here, here, and here. | 从这里 这里以及这里可以进入仓库 |
[33:04] | Listen. The two guys we have inside are the only link | 听着 里面的两个人是找到 |
[33:07] | We have to our mystery man. | 神秘嫌犯的唯一线索 |
[33:08] | We have to take at least one of them alive. | 我们必须活捉至少其中一个 |
[33:09] | Due respect. We don’t shoot wound. | 无意冒犯 但我们不会只是击伤而已 |
[33:11] | Somebody throws down, we end them. | 一旦有人反抗 我们必然击毙 |
[33:13] | Any other way puts my guys in danger, | 否则就会让我的手下陷入危险 |
[33:15] | And I don’t do that kind of thing. | 我是不会做那种事的 |
[33:18] | You got something you want to say to me? | 你有什么话想对我说吗 |
[33:19] | I think I just said it. | 我已经说出来了 |
[33:19] | All right. Knock it off. | 好了 打住 |
[33:25] | Listen. You do what you have to do in there, all right? | 听着 你按照你该做的去做 好吗 |
[33:28] | Come on. Let’s go, let’s go! | 好了 行动 行动 |
[33:39] | Kent? | 肯特 |
[34:23] | This is agent Max Hardy, FBI. | 我是联调局的麦克丝·哈迪探员 |
[34:25] | I’ve got a body and a suspect still active in the building. | 我发现了一具尸体 嫌犯也在这栋楼里 |
[34:28] | I’m at manitech security, 682 corporate park drive. | 我在曼尼科技安保公司 企业园区大道682号 |
[34:31] | Backup requested immediately. | 请求立即支援 |
[36:16] | Hands in the air! | 手举起来 |
[36:17] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[36:19] | Secure the building and search it! | 封锁大楼 立刻展开搜索 |
[36:21] | Suspect is still here somewhere. | 嫌犯肯定还在这里的某个地方 |
[36:30] | How much longer? | 还要多久 |
[36:31] | A few minutes. | 几分钟 |
[36:32] | Well, hurry it up. | 快点 |
[36:34] | Why? So you can kill me sooner? | 为什么 好让你更快杀了我吗 |
[36:49] | Go, go, go! | 冲冲冲 |
[36:50] | Left! | 左边 |
[36:52] | Hey. I’ll go. All right. | 嘿 我投降 淡定 |
[37:53] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[38:01] | You should really go to the hospital. | 你真的得去医院检查一下 |
[38:03] | Your ribs could be fractured, | 你的肋骨可能骨折了 |
[38:04] | And you need to get your pacemaker checked. | 你的心脏起搏器也需要检查下 |
[38:05] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[38:07] | You’re lucky. 3 inches higher, | 你是走运而已 再往上3英寸 |
[38:09] | You don’t have a face. | 你的脸就炸没了 |
[38:10] | You know, you might want to work on your bedside manner. | 你或许得改善下你对病人的态度了 |
[38:14] | Looks like Duncan was forcing Luis | 似乎邓肯当时在逼迫路易斯 |
[38:15] | To make one last passport before he killed him. | 在死之前再给他做最后一份护照 |
[38:19] | Is this our guy? | 这就是我们要找的人吗 |
[38:19] | Thinking it has to be. | 我觉得肯定是 |
[38:25] | Is this the guy that hired you? | 是这个人雇你的吗 |
[38:27] | I don’t know. He found me online. | 我不知道 他是在网上联系我的 |
[38:30] | Tripled my fee and sent everything through e- mail. | 付了3倍的钱 资料都是用电邮发来的 |
[38:32] | You got copies of the e- mails, the payments? | 你有那些邮件和付款记录的拷贝吗 |
[38:34] | Yeah. They’re right there. | 有啊 就在那里 |
[38:39] | Get him out of here. | 把他带走吧 |
[38:48] | Ryan. He was here, but he got away. | 莱恩 他刚刚就在这里 但又逃脱了 |
[38:51] | I thought you arrested the hacker. | 你之前不是已经逮捕了那个黑客嘛 |
[38:52] | Apparently not. | 显然不是 |
[38:53] | He killed an intern. | 他杀了个实习生 |
[38:54] | What? Are you ok? | 什么 你没事吧 |
[38:56] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[38:58] | Listen. I just sent you a photo. | 听着 我刚给你发了张照片 |
[39:00] | Is this the guy you arrested? | 你逮捕的是这个人吗 |
[39:01] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[39:08] | No. It’s Tucker. | 不 这是塔克 |
[39:10] | He runs this place. | 他是这公司的老板 |
[39:28] | Jeez! | 天啊 |
[39:29] | Hey, boss. | 你好啊 老板 |
[39:31] | Nice digs. | 房子真不错 |
[39:33] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[39:34] | How did you get in here? | 你是怎么进来的 |
[39:37] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[39:39] | That’s the question you want to lead with? | 你最先想问我的竟然是这个问题吗 |
[39:41] | A man is sitting in your living room | 一个男人大半夜的 |
[39:42] | In the middle of the night, holding a gun… | 坐在你家客厅里 手里还拿着一把枪 |
[39:47] | And you want to know my method ingress. | 你却只想知道我进来的方法 |
[39:49] | Don’t…hurt me. | 别 伤害我 |
[39:53] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[39:57] | It’s kind of the whole plan. | 我的目的就是这样的 |
[40:01] | Tucker’s in the wind. | 联系不到塔克 |
[40:02] | Agents arrived on scene. | 探员们抵达了现场 |
[40:04] | Tucker’s car was missing. | 塔克的车不见了 |
[40:05] | The garage registered his remote exiting just over an hour ago. | 车库记录显示他一个小时前刚刚离开 |
[40:08] | We put out a statewide alert. | 我们将发布全州通缉令 |
[40:10] | I went through his laptop. | 我查了下他的笔记本电脑 |
[40:11] | In addition to passport templates, | 除了护照样板 |
[40:13] | I found several e- mails to and from an ip address | 我还发现好几封电邮往来对象都追溯到 |
[40:15] | That traces back to a public library in Akron, Ohio. | 位于俄亥俄州亚克朗市的一个公立图书馆 |
[40:20] | Two miles from Daisy and Kyle’s house. | 那里距离黛西和凯尔家只有两英里 |
[40:21] | I’m not buying it. | 我不信 |
[40:23] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[40:24] | It’s too neat, it’s too easy. | 一切太完美了 太容易了 |
[40:26] | The guy’s a computer genius, | 那家伙是个电脑天才 |
[40:27] | he just leaves his laptop for us to find | 他会丢下笔记本电脑等我们发现 |
[40:30] | With easily unencrypted information. | 上面还是些未加密的信息吗 |
[40:31] | We have hard evidence, both physical and digital, | 我们有确凿的证据 实物的和数码版的都有 |
[40:33] | Incriminating Tucker without question. | 毫无疑问地都指向塔克 |
[40:35] | Your job is to find him as quickly as possible. | 你的任务是尽快找到他 |
[40:37] | Listen to me. This guy is a brilliant hacker. | 听我说 那家伙是个聪明绝顶的黑客 |
[40:41] | He is a practiced killer. | 他是个熟练的杀手 |
[40:42] | There’s not way he goes down this easy. | 他不会这么容易就失败的 |
[40:45] | My gut is telling me that Tucker Moore has been framed. | 我的直觉告诉我 塔克·摩尔是被陷害的 |
[40:47] | The FBI operates on evidence, not intuition. | 联调局行事靠的是证据 不是直觉 |
[40:51] | So get on board with finding Tucker, | 立刻着手去寻找塔克 |
[40:53] | Or I’ll put someone in charge who will. | 否则我就换别人来负责这事 |
[41:19] | Hey, papa bear. | 你好啊 孩儿他爸 |
[41:21] | Want to join us? | 想上来跟我们一起吗 |
[41:45] | Strauss’ real student is out there killing with impunity. | 施特拉斯的得意门生在外滥杀无辜 |
[41:48] | We’re running around, hunting for a dead man. | 我们却像无头苍蝇一样 在寻找一个死人 |
[41:52] | Does anybody believe me? No. | 有人信我吗 没有 |
[41:55] | How can they not believe you | 他们怎么会不信你呢 |
[41:57] | After all you’ve done for them? | 你为他们做了那么多事 |
[41:59] | It’s- – it’s just downright insulting. | 那简直是 太侮辱人了 |
[42:01] | Damn straight. | 说得对极了 |
[42:03] | Uh, they clearly don’t appreciate | 他们显然不像我那样 |
[42:06] | your talents and capabilities the way I do. | 欣赏你的才华和能力 |
[42:11] | I- – I believe in you, Ryan. | 我 我很看好你 莱恩 |
[42:17] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[42:19] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[42:20] | I will always be there for you. | 我永远都会支持你的 |
[42:23] | I am your constant and your- – your true north, | 我就是你的常量 你不变的真北 |
[42:27] | And when everyone else has abandoned you, | 当所有人都抛弃你的时候 |
[42:32] | Where will I be? | 我会在哪儿呢 |
[42:36] | By my side. | 在我身边 |
[42:37] | Exactly. | 对极了 |
[42:42] | Come here. | 过来抱抱 |
[42:46] | You and me against the world, eh? | 现在是你我共同对抗世界了对吧 |
[42:49] | Cheers. | 干杯 |