时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Creating those false I.D.s for Strauss left me exposed. | 为施特拉斯做那些假证件 让我有暴露的危险 |
[00:04] | It’s just a matter of time before the FBI | 联调局迟早都会 |
[00:06] | discovers my passport connection. | 通过护照追查到我身上 |
[00:08] | A father is supposed to sacrifice for his children. | 一个父亲 该为自己的孩子做出牺牲才对 |
[00:13] | This guy worries me, Scott. | 那家伙让我很忧心 斯科特 |
[00:14] | Joe was smart, but he was driven by ego. | 乔是聪明 但是他也很自负 |
[00:16] | He made mistakes. | 他会犯错误 |
[00:17] | This guy, I feel like we’re always two steps behind him. | 而这个人 我觉得我们总是落后他两步 |
[00:20] | Tell me something, Ryan. | 告诉我件事 莱恩 |
[00:22] | Your dreams… | 在你的梦里 |
[00:23] | Am I in them? | 有我出现吗 |
[00:27] | Joe told me that Strauss kept his acolytes isolated, | 乔告诉我施特拉斯禁止他的徒弟们相互联系 |
[00:29] | dependent only on him. | 只能依靠于他 |
[00:30] | I’m not sure what’s more troubling, | 我不知道哪个更让人担心 |
[00:32] | that you’re talking to Joe Carroll | 你去找乔·卡罗谈话 |
[00:33] | or that you’re quoting him. | 还是你在引用他的话 |
[00:35] | It turns out that a manitech employee | 结果是一个曼尼科技的员工 |
[00:37] | infiltrated the FBI server two days before Strauss’ trial, | 在施特拉斯庭审前进入联调局服务器 |
[00:40] | He was here, but he got away. | 他刚刚就在这里 但又逃脱了 |
[00:42] | Is this the guy you arrested? | 你逮捕的是这个人吗 |
[00:43] | No. That’s tucker. He runs this place. | 不 那是塔克 他是这公司的老板 |
[00:45] | My gut is telling me that Tucker Moore has been framed. | 我的直觉告诉我 塔克·摩尔是被陷害的 |
[00:47] | The FBI operates on evidence, | 联调局行事靠的是证据 |
[00:49] | get on board with finding Tucker, | 立刻着手去寻找塔克 |
[00:51] | or I’ll put someone in charge who will. | 否则我就换别人来负责这事 |
[00:52] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[00:54] | Don’t hurt me. | 别伤害我 |
[00:55] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[00:57] | It’s kind of the whole plan. | 我的目的就是这样的 |
[01:01] | I’m sorry, babe. My meeting ran late. | 抱歉 宝贝 我开会开晚了 |
[01:03] | Again? That’s the second time this week. | 又这样吗 这周都两次这样了 |
[01:06] | I know, I know. Are the kiddos already asleep? | 我知道 我知道 孩子们睡了吗 |
[01:09] | Yeah. Just tucked them in about an hour ago. | 是啊 我大概一小时前把他们哄睡着的 |
[01:12] | You on your way home? | 你在回来的路上吗 |
[01:13] | Right after I pick up these desserts for the school fundraiser. | 等我买了学校募捐会用的甜点就回去 |
[01:16] | I can do that in the morning. | 我可以明天早上去买 |
[01:18] | No, no, no. You’ve got hot yoga. | 不用不用 你要做热瑜伽 |
[01:19] | Besides, I’m already staring at rows | 而且我已经在盯着 |
[01:22] | of overpriced cupcakes in this bakery. | 面包房里这些超贵的纸杯蛋糕了 |
[01:26] | Oh, shoot. I don’t see any gluten free. | 糟糕 我没看到无谷朊的食品 |
[01:30] | I’m gonna have to swing by the store over in Clifton. | 我得去克利夫顿那家店看看 |
[01:34] | What did I do to deserve you? | 我做了什么好事才有幸嫁给你 |
[01:36] | Lots of hot yoga. | 就是做了很多热瑜伽吧 |
[01:38] | Don’t wait up. | 别等我了 |
[01:55] | Sorry for the delay. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[01:57] | That was the missus. | 给我老婆打了个电话 |
[02:00] | You know what they say. | 俗话说得好 |
[02:03] | Happy wife, happy life. | 妻子开心了 生活才美好 |
[02:13] | I love this part. | 我喜欢这个过程 |
[02:32] | Tucker Moore has been on the run for two days. | 塔克·摩尔已经逃跑两天了 |
[02:35] | He’s wanted for multiple murders, | 他因犯下多宗杀人案被通缉 |
[02:37] | including two U.S. Marshals. | 其中包括两名美国法警 |
[02:40] | Last night, his credit card was used | 他的信用卡昨晚 |
[02:41] | at a gas station in Rochester | 在罗契斯特市的一家加油站刷过 |
[02:43] | and this morning in Buffalo. | 今早又在水牛城使用过 |
[02:46] | Could be headed to Canada. | 可能是想逃往加拿大 |
[02:47] | Let’s grab him before he gets to the border. | 我们要在他到达边境之前抓住他 |
[02:49] | You’re wasting time and resources hunting the wrong guy. | 你浪费时间和资源在追捕错误的人 |
[02:54] | May agent Hardy and I have the room, please? | 让我和哈迪探员单独聊聊好吗 |
[03:01] | I thought I made it clear. | 我以为我已经说得很清楚了 |
[03:02] | Either get on board with finding Moore, or get out. | 要么一起追捕摩尔 要么别干了 |
[03:04] | He’s being framed. | 他是被陷害的 |
[03:05] | The guy we’re looking for is meticulous, | 我们的目标嫌犯是个一丝不苟的人 |
[03:07] | he’s thorough. | 十分周密 |
[03:08] | He would never leave such a clumsy trail. | 他肯定不会留下这么笨拙的痕迹 |
[03:10] | You are chasing a ghost, | 你在追捕一个虚构的假象 |
[03:12] | and innocent people are going to die because of it. | 无辜的人会因此而死的 |
[03:16] | Is that how you browbeat Mendez? | 你就是这么吓唬曼德斯的吗 |
[03:18] | No wonder she’s taking an early retirement. | 难怪她会提早退休 |
[03:22] | Gina’s retiring? | 吉娜要退休了吗 |
[03:23] | She’s packing her office as we speak. | 她这会儿就在收拾东西走人呢 |
[03:27] | I assumed you knew. | 我以为你知道呢 |
[03:32] | Gina. | 吉娜 |
[03:33] | I’m sorry. This all my fault. | 我很抱歉 都是我的错 |
[03:35] | It’s ok. It’s probably time I left. | 没事 或许我也是时候离开了 |
[03:38] | This job is in your DNA. | 这份工作深入你的骨髓 |
[03:40] | Retiring- – that’s just a knee- jerk reaction to losing your promotion. | 退休 那只是失去晋升机会后的自然反应 |
[03:43] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[03:43] | Do you know why I joined the FBI? | 你知道我为什么加入联调局吗 |
[03:46] | Same reason as you. | 和你一样的原因 |
[03:48] | To get chicks? | 泡妞吗 |
[03:52] | To save lives. | 为了拯救生命 |
[03:53] | In the past few years, I feel like I’ve lost more than I’ve saved. | 过去的几年 我感觉我害死的比我拯救的还多 |
[03:57] | But you’re forgetting the girl | 但是你忘了那个女孩 |
[03:59] | who’s never gonna be a victim of Joe Carroll | 因为你 她才没成为乔·卡罗的牺牲品 |
[04:00] | or the boy that’s not gonna be corrupted by Strauss, | 也因为你 那个男孩才没被施特拉斯残害 |
[04:03] | all those people who are safe | 那些人之所以性命无虞 |
[04:05] | because you and I did our jobs. | 都是因为你和我做了我们该做的事 |
[04:11] | Takes a toll. | 我身心俱疲 |
[04:16] | There’s a new threat. | 现在出现了新的威胁 |
[04:17] | There’s always gonna be a new threat. | 永远都有新的威胁 |
[04:21] | Well, if you can walk away knowing that, | 如果你明知道这样 依然想走人 |
[04:22] | then maybe you should retire, | 那或许你是该退休了 |
[04:25] | But if you can’t, | 但如果你不忍心走人 |
[04:28] | I’ll be here to help you unpack the boxes. | 我可以帮你把东西都重新拿出来 |
[04:47] | Hey, you. | 嗨 你回来啦 |
[04:52] | Oh, so the dinner with my boss and his wife. | 那个跟我老板和他老婆的晚餐 |
[04:55] | Was that tonight? | 是今晚啊 |
[04:59] | I spent the evening answering questions about where you might be. | 我一晚上都在解释你可能去了哪里 |
[05:02] | Doc, I am so sorry. | 医生 我非常抱歉 |
[05:03] | You should be. | 你是该抱歉 |
[05:08] | I’m kidding. It’s tomorrow night, and I’m cooking. | 我开玩笑的 是明晚啦 我会在家做饭的 |
[05:11] | You are not a nice person. | 你可真坏 |
[05:15] | Seriously, though, I need him to sign off on my research study, | 说真的 我真的需要他批准我的研究性学习 |
[05:19] | so it needs to go well. | 所以一切务必顺利 |
[05:20] | And you’re cooking? | 那你还要做饭吗 |
[05:24] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[05:29] | Eh, it happened the other night. | 前几天晚上受的伤 |
[05:30] | You got shot, and you didn’t tell me? | 你中了枪 却没告诉我 |
[05:34] | I work in the E.R. | 我在急诊室工作 |
[05:35] | I know what happens under a bulletproof vest. | 我清楚即便有防弹背心 你仍然会受伤 |
[05:37] | Did you get your pacemaker checked out? | 你检查过起搏器吗 |
[05:38] | Yeah, yeah. It’s fine, it’s fine. | 查过了 没事的 没事 |
[05:40] | I just- – I didn’t want you to worry, that’s all. | 我只是不想让你担心 仅此而已 |
[05:43] | Why don’t you trust me? | 你为什么不信任我 |
[05:45] | It’s not about you. | 问题不在你身上 |
[05:47] | Yeah, right. | 好吧 随便 |
[05:49] | I know it sounds like I’m lying, but it’s not. | 我知道这听起来像谎言 但真的不是 |
[05:51] | That wall that you’ve been telling me has to come down, | 你一直告诉我要拆掉的那堵心墙 |
[05:56] | I’ve been building it up a long time. | 它已经建在我心中很久了 |
[05:58] | I mean, I’m chipping away at it, | 我想说 我在努力推倒它 |
[06:00] | but it’s pretty sturdy. | 但它比我想象得要牢固 |
[06:03] | Well, hit it harder because otherwise | 那就使劲推 否则 |
[06:05] | I’m gonna come in there with a sledgehammer. | 我就要动手凿门了 |
[06:10] | Keep pushing me, doc. | 继续鞭策我吧 医生 |
[06:13] | I need it. | 我需要你这么做 |
[06:31] | Deal with it. | 默默承受吧 |
[06:42] | Do you know why you’re here? | 你知道为什么带你来这吗 |
[06:45] | Unpaid parking tickets, I think. | 可能是有未缴的停车罚单吧 |
[06:48] | Oh, no, no. Wait. | 不 不对 等下 |
[06:50] | It- – I killed an awful lot of people. | 是因为我杀了很多人 |
[06:52] | A sense of humor. | 挺幽默 |
[06:54] | I’m surprised. | 真让我惊讶 |
[06:56] | See? I’m not all bad. | 瞧吧 我也有好的一面 |
[07:00] | You’re here because the State of Virginia mandates | 带你来是因为维吉尼亚州要求 |
[07:03] | that all death row inmates complete a psychological evaluation | 所有死刑犯在行刑几天前 |
[07:06] | in the days prior to their execution. | 都要接受心理评估 |
[07:08] | I have to be sane in order for the State to put me to death? | 州政府对我行刑的前提是 我神志正常吗 |
[07:13] | How perverse. | 真奇怪啊 |
[07:15] | Tell me, Joe. How are you feeling? | 告诉我 乔 你感觉如何 |
[07:18] | I’m feeling… | 我感觉 |
[07:21] | Hopeful. | 很有希望 |
[08:22] | Get in! | 快上车 |
[08:25] | Joe. | 乔 |
[08:29] | Joe. | 乔 |
[08:31] | Joe! | 乔 |
[08:34] | I’m sorry. Uh… | 抱歉 |
[08:39] | My mind wandered for a moment. | 我刚才走神了 |
[08:42] | What was the question? | 你的问题是什么 |
[08:44] | I asked you if you’re ready to die. | 我问你是否做好了赴死的准备 |
[08:54] | Donovan had us run surveillance video from | 多诺万要我们排查塔克·摩尔 |
[08:56] | the two gas stations where tucker moore allegedly used a credit card. | 可能使用过信用卡的那两个加油站的监控 |
[08:58] | Wild guess- – he’s not on the video. | 我大胆猜下 根本就没拍到他 |
[09:00] | Yeah, and the cameras at both locations | 没错 两处的摄像头 |
[09:01] | were accessed remotely. | 都被远程操纵过 |
[09:02] | Footage was erased. It’s another dead end. | 监控录像都被删了 又是死胡同 |
[09:04] | I’m telling you. | 我告诉你们 |
[09:05] | Manitech Securities is the key | 曼尼科技安保公司是找出 |
[09:07] | to finding the true strauss student. | 施特拉斯得意门生的关键 |
[09:09] | We know he was on site to kill the intern. | 我们知道他曾亲自出现在那里杀了实习生 |
[09:11] | We know he had to have access to their server | 他还能登入他们的服务器 |
[09:13] | and familiarity with their employees | 并且对他们的员工很熟悉 |
[09:15] | to frame both Peter and Tucker. | 足以嫁祸给皮特和塔克 |
[09:16] | We were looking at high- level staff with FBI clearance. | 我们之前查的是通过了联调局背景调查的高层员工 |
[09:19] | Do you think we missed someone? | 你觉得我们漏查什么人了吗 |
[09:21] | Widen the search, include all employees. | 扩大搜索 调查所有员工 |
[09:23] | One of them is our guy. | 他们其中一员就是我们要找的人 |
[09:26] | Uh, Oli’s playoffs start next week. | 奥利的季后赛下周开始 |
[09:29] | Do you think you might be able to Make it to the games? | 你能去看他比赛吗 |
[09:31] | I’ll try. Work’s kind of crazy right now. | 我尽量吧 现在工作太忙了 |
[09:36] | You know, I forgot to ask you. | 我忘了问你了 |
[09:37] | How was your, um, trip to Philly? | 你之前去费城出差怎么样 |
[09:40] | Client’s happy… | 客户很高兴 |
[09:43] | so I’m happy. | 那我就高兴 |
[09:46] | It was Boston actually. | 其实是去了波士顿 |
[09:50] | Right. | 对哦 |
[09:54] | Come here, beautiful. | 过来 美人 |
[10:01] | Here’s Nancy. | 南希来了 |
[10:04] | Is it too late to run? | 现在走还来得及吗 |
[10:05] | Be nice. | 友好点 |
[10:08] | Hey, Nancy. | 你好啊 南希 |
[10:09] | Hey, you two. | 你们两个好 |
[10:10] | Great seeing you, Theo. | 见到你很高兴 希奥 |
[10:12] | My Gosh. It’s been a while, hasn’t it? | 老天 有一阵子没见你了 |
[10:13] | I hear you’re a busy bee. | 我听说你忙翻天了 |
[10:15] | I am, but it’s good to be home. | 确实 回家感觉真好 |
[10:17] | Oh, that’s sweet. | 真甜蜜 |
[10:18] | I know Cindy and kids have really missed you. | 我知道辛迪和孩子们都很想你 |
[10:22] | I’m gonna go warm up the car. | 我先去把车发动起来 |
[10:23] | Remind Bob he’s got my shovel, will you? | 提醒鲍勃还我的铲子 好吗 |
[10:25] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[10:29] | Did you ask him about Boston? | 你问他波士顿的事了吗 |
[10:30] | He seems to be telling the truth. | 他似乎说的是实话啊 |
[10:32] | I mean, maybe I’m wrong. | 可能是我错了 |
[10:33] | May- – maybe he’s not cheating on me. | 可能他根本没出轨 |
[10:37] | Trust your intuition. | 要相信你的直觉 |
[10:38] | He’s hiding something. | 他肯定有所隐瞒 |
[10:49] | Got a hit on one of the employees | 发现曼尼科技安保公司的 |
[10:51] | at Manitech Securities, guy named Sam Lewis. | 一位职员有嫌疑 名叫山姆·路易斯 |
[10:54] | He’s a low- level, part- time programmer. | 他是位安全许可很低的兼职程序员 |
[10:56] | In fact, I had a run- in with him when I was at the company. | 其实 我去他们公司时碰到过他 |
[10:59] | Where’s his photo? | 他的照片呢 |
[11:00] | There’s one on the FBI database | 联调局的数据库里有一张 |
[11:01] | as part of our clearance procedure, | 是我们背景调查的一部分 |
[11:02] | but I couldn’t get it to print. | 但我打印不出来 |
[11:04] | So what made him stand out? | 为什么觉得他有嫌疑 |
[11:05] | His record is spotless. | 他的记录太完美了 |
[11:06] | Never sick, always on time. | 从不请病假 不迟到 |
[11:08] | GPS on his company cell phone | 他公司手机上的定位系统显示 |
[11:11] | shows him only going to work and home. | 他就是工作回家两点一线 |
[11:13] | Never alters his routine. | 从没有任何变化 |
[11:15] | Either Sam Lewis has no life… | 要么山姆·路易斯没有私生活 |
[11:17] | or his life isn’t real. | 要么他的生活是伪造的 |
[11:18] | He’s got that kind of perfect profile | 他那种完美的档案 |
[11:20] | someone might fabricate to avoid suspicion. | 很像是有人为避免被怀疑而伪造的 |
[11:22] | And we know from the fake passports | 而假护照的事告诉我们 |
[11:23] | that our guy is thorough. | 嫌犯心思缜密 |
[11:24] | I’m gonna grab Mike, pay a surprise visit to Mr. Perfect. | 我去叫上麦克 给完美先生来个突然造访 |
[11:29] | Should I loop Donovan in? | 我应该给多诺万说一声吗 |
[11:30] | No, not until we have hard evidence. | 不用 在找到确凿证据前不要说 |
[11:41] | So I was wondering | 我一直想问 |
[11:43] | What do you think of the name Evelyn? | 你觉得艾芙琳这名字怎么样 |
[11:45] | My mother’s name? | 我妈妈的名字 |
[11:47] | I’ve always liked that name for a girl, | 我很喜欢女孩叫这个名字 |
[11:50] | And for a boy, I’m thinking Von. | 如果是男孩 我觉得沃恩这名字不错 |
[11:54] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么呢 |
[11:57] | Let’s have another baby. | 我们再生个孩子吧 |
[12:00] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:01] | I thought you wanted to wait. | 我以为你想再等等呢 |
[12:03] | Well, I thought about it, | 我考虑过了 |
[12:04] | and there’s no better time than right now. | 现在再合适不过了 |
[12:17] | You know, I got to take this, babe. | 我有事得去处理下 亲爱的 |
[12:19] | Really? Right now? | 真的吗 现在 |
[12:20] | Yeah, yeah, but I’ll be right back. | 是啊 但我很快回来 |
[12:58] | Max. | 麦克丝 |
[13:04] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[13:05] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[13:07] | Get it back. | 把它复原 |
[13:08] | I’m trying. | 我正在努力 |
[13:11] | Pull up every picture you can of Sam Lewis. | 调出所有你能找到的山姆·路易斯的照片 |
[13:13] | Do it now. | 现在就做 |
[13:16] | Put it on the big screen. | 投影到大屏幕上 |
[13:25] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[13:28] | He’s gone. | 他消失了 |
[13:41] | You sure this is Lewis’ address? | 你确定这是路易斯的地址吗 |
[13:43] | It’s the one Manitech has on file. | 曼尼科技档案里写的就是这儿 |
[13:44] | Is it locked? | 锁住了吗 |
[14:37] | I guess we found Sam Lewis. | 我想我们找到山姆·路易斯了 |
[15:04] | Or Sam Lewis found us. | 或是山姆·路易斯发现我们了 |
[15:08] | We got to get out of here. | 我们得离开这儿 |
[15:11] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[15:12] | Um, I feel like this is a trap. | 我觉得这是个陷阱 |
[15:15] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[15:39] | Are you guys all right? | 你们两个没事吧 |
[15:40] | We’re fine. | 没事 |
[15:44] | It’s just a cut. | 只是外伤 |
[15:46] | Well, that hard head comes in handy sometimes. | 看来硬脑壳[顽固]有时还是能派上用场的 |
[15:51] | What do you got? | 你有什么发现 |
[15:52] | Found c4 residue in the living room and bedrooms. | 在客厅和卧室发现了C4炸药的残留 |
[15:54] | It was detonated by a pressure plate hidden underneath the rug. | 炸药是被藏在地毯下的压力板引爆的 |
[15:57] | Anything salvageable? | 有能救出来的东西吗 |
[15:58] | Suitcase and laptop were destroyed. | 手提箱和笔记本电脑都被毁了 |
[16:00] | In terms of bomb- making materials, | 说到炸弹的制作材料 |
[16:01] | this guy used simple, off- the- shelf items. | 那家伙用的是简单现成的商品 |
[16:04] | What little survived the blast, | 爆炸后只有极少量的残余 |
[16:05] | It’s untraceable. | 也无法追踪来源 |
[16:10] | Oh, here it comes. | 又来了 |
[16:16] | You go a long way to prove your point, Agent Hardy. | 你不远万里来证明自己的观点啊 哈迪探员 |
[16:18] | Our real killer was posing as Sam Lewis, | 真正的凶手是山姆·路易斯 |
[16:21] | low- level, part- time employee of Manitech. | 曼尼科技低级别的兼职雇员 |
[16:25] | Ok. Let’s run Lewis’ photo through facial recognition, | 好吧 将路易斯的照片放入面部识别系统 |
[16:29] | get a real I.D. | 查出他的真实身份 |
[16:30] | We can’t. Every photo of Lewis | 我们无能为力 路易斯所有的 |
[16:32] | that existed online, it’s gone | 在线照片都消失了 |
[16:34] | and irretrievable. | 并且无法复原 |
[16:35] | How’s that even possible? | 那怎么可能 |
[16:36] | When the fake identity was created, | 当初他在制作假身份的时候 |
[16:37] | there was a self- destruct mechanism embedded in the digital code. | 在代码中嵌入了自毁程序 |
[16:40] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从未见过这种情况 |
[16:42] | He’s covering his tracks. | 他在隐藏自己的行踪 |
[16:43] | He knows we’re on to him. | 他知道我们盯上他了 |
[16:44] | Wait. You were at Manitech. | 等下 你去过曼尼科技 |
[16:46] | You saw Lewis, right? | 你见过路易斯 对吗 |
[16:47] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[16:48] | Get me a sketch. | 给我画出素描 |
[16:49] | Find this guy before he blows something else up. | 赶快找到他 别让他再次实施爆炸 |
[16:55] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[17:13] | You’re disturbing, my, uh… | 你打扰了我的… |
[17:16] | outside time, Dr. Sacks. | 室外时光 赛克斯医生 |
[17:20] | What do you expect? | 你指望会怎样呢 |
[17:21] | You killed a dozen people during your escapes. | 你在逃跑期间杀了那么多人 |
[17:25] | I would swap every one of them just kill you, | 我愿意把其中任何一个人的死换成你的死 |
[17:30] | to feel my knife piercing flesh one last time. | 最后一次 享受刀刃刺穿血肉的感觉 |
[17:36] | How does that make you feel, Doctor? | 你对此有何感觉 医生 |
[17:41] | I hear you’ve declined to choose a method of execution. | 我听说你拒绝选择处刑方式 |
[17:45] | I liked to be surprised. | 我喜欢惊喜 |
[17:47] | If you refuse, the state chooses for you. | 如果你拒绝 那就政府替你选择 |
[17:50] | You’ll die by lethal injection. | 你将被处以注射死刑 |
[17:52] | Aw. Spoiler alert. | 哎呀 别剧透呀 |
[17:57] | The notion of poison coursing through one’s veins | 毒药在一个人的血管中流动 |
[18:02] | has a certain, uh, socratic flavor, | 真的有种 苏格拉底哲学的意味呢 |
[18:07] | Don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[18:09] | I understand you invited Ryan Hardy | 我知道你邀请了莱恩·哈迪 |
[18:10] | to attend your execution. | 参加你的行刑 |
[18:13] | We go way back. | 我们是老交情了 |
[18:14] | Well, he’s declined your invitation. | 他拒绝了你的邀请 |
[18:19] | No. There must- – | 不 那一定… |
[18:22] | There must be some mistake. | 一定是哪里出了差错 |
[18:24] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕没有 |
[18:27] | Enjoy the rest of your…outside time. | 祝你余下的 室外时光愉快 |
[18:49] | I- – I want to say his eyes were more oval. | 我觉得他的眼睛更椭圆形一些 |
[18:51] | I didn’t get a good look, though. | 不过我没有看太清 |
[18:52] | He was wearing glasses. | 他当时戴着眼镜 |
[18:54] | All right. We’re going offline. | 听着 我们要采用线下追捕 |
[18:56] | Our suspect has proven that he can manipulate technology. | 疑犯极其善于利用科技手段 |
[18:59] | We can’t trust our own databases. | 我们不能信任自己的数据库 |
[19:00] | We can’t not use technology either. | 我们也不能不用科技啊 |
[19:02] | Well, then use it sparingly with caution. | 那就适度使用 谨慎点就好 |
[19:04] | How’s the sketch coming? | 素描画得怎么样了 |
[19:05] | We’ll have it within the hour. | 1个小时能完成 |
[19:06] | Good. Where are we at on Sam Lewis? | 很好 山姆·路易斯查的怎么样了 |
[19:08] | Well, he seems to have tailor- made the identity | 他似乎是用了特制的身份 |
[19:10] | to guarantee the job at Manitech- – | 才获得曼尼科技的职位的 |
[19:11] | top colleges, great references. | 顶尖大学文凭 极优的推荐信等等 |
[19:13] | Manitech is contracted by the FBI, | 曼尼科技与联调局有合约 |
[19:16] | so in order to work there, | 要在那里工作 |
[19:17] | he had to pass a background check. | 他必须通过背景调查 |
[19:19] | Somebody real had to vouch for him. | 还必须有人替他担保 |
[19:20] | We got to find that person. | 我们要找到那个人 |
[19:42] | Ryan, we were just finishing. | 莱恩 我们快吃完了 |
[19:45] | Oh, I’m so sorry. I got caught up at work. | 真抱歉 我被工作耽搁了 |
[19:47] | Of course you did. | 那是当然 |
[19:49] | Happens to me all the time. | 我也经常这样的 |
[19:51] | You’re just in time for dessert. | 你正好赶上吃甜点 |
[19:53] | That’s the best part anyway. | 那才是最精彩的部分 |
[19:56] | Great. | 太好了 |
[20:00] | Theo? | 希奥 |
[20:05] | You guys home? | 你们在家吗 |
[20:15] | Oli? | 奥利 |
[20:17] | Rose? | 罗丝 |
[20:21] | Surprise! | 惊喜哦 |
[20:24] | What?! | 什么 |
[20:25] | Happy birthday, sweetheart. | 生日快乐 亲爱的 |
[20:28] | You did this? | 你准备的吗 |
[20:29] | Anything for my girl. | 我愿意为我的女人做任何事 |
[20:32] | Oh, you look younger every year, girl. | 你一年比一年年轻啊 姑娘 |
[20:33] | Oh, stop. Hey, Bob. | 少来了 你好啊 鲍勃 |
[20:36] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[20:38] | I got it. You go have fun. | 我来就行 你去玩吧 |
[20:40] | – Ok. – Let’s go see who’s here. | -好 -看看都有谁来了 |
[20:44] | Gwen’s told us a bit about your work, | 格温跟我们说了下你的工作 |
[20:45] | and from what I hear, | 从我听说的来看 |
[20:46] | we all owe you a debt of gratitude. | 我们都该好好谢谢你啊 |
[20:50] | For capturing Joe Carroll. | 谢谢你抓到了乔·卡罗 |
[20:53] | His execution’s in a few days, isn’t it? | 他过几天就要被行刑了吧 |
[20:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:56] | It can’t come soon enough as far as I’m concerned. | 我恨不得能再早点执行 |
[21:00] | I wonder what we get out of that. | 我不懂这有什么好处 |
[21:02] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[21:03] | Malcolm, don’t. | 马尔科姆 别说了 |
[21:03] | Killing him. It seems like | 处死他 只是让 |
[21:05] | it just perpetuates the cycle of violence that he celebrated. | 他所热衷的暴力 恶性循环延续下去 |
[21:08] | Joe Carroll has escaped federal lockup twice. | 乔·卡罗已经两次逃出联邦监狱 |
[21:12] | I for one will sleep easier knowing he’s dead. | 他的死会让很多人能轻松入睡些 比如我 |
[21:14] | Well, just because something makes our lives easier | 让我们的生活变得轻松一些的事 |
[21:16] | doesn’t make it right. | 不一定是对的事情 |
[21:18] | As doctors, we do everything we can | 作为医生 我们竭尽全力 |
[21:20] | to preserve life, all life. | 去挽救生命 所有生命 |
[21:23] | You agree with me, don’t you? | 你同意我的意见 对吧 |
[21:24] | Cancer’s a living organism, right? | 肿瘤也是一种有机生命体不是吗 |
[21:26] | Do you hesitate when you kill it? | 你消灭肿瘤的时候犹豫了吗 |
[21:28] | That’s not the same. | 那不一样 |
[21:28] | Joe Carroll is the worst form of cancer. | 乔·卡罗是最恶性的肿瘤 |
[21:31] | He has spawned an army of killers, | 他还培养了一支杀手军队 |
[21:33] | He has murdered dozens. | 他杀了几十人 |
[21:34] | Some of them were my friends. | 其中一些还是我的朋友 |
[21:37] | So his death is about revenge? | 所以弄死他是为了报仇吗 |
[21:38] | No. | 不是 |
[21:40] | His death is about justice. | 他的死是为了公正 |
[21:42] | If you can’t understand that, | 如果你无法理解 |
[21:43] | then maybe you should get the hell out of my apartment. | 那也许你应该滚出我家 |
[21:46] | Ryan! | 莱恩 |
[21:46] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[21:48] | Right now! | 马上 |
[21:51] | I didn’t mean to offend you. | 我并不是有意冒犯你的 |
[21:52] | I’m just debating. | 我只是在辩论 |
[21:55] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[21:55] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[22:03] | He is my boss, Ryan. | 他是我上司 莱恩 |
[22:04] | I was pretty clear that I needed this to go well. | 我很清楚地说过今晚务必顺利 |
[22:06] | You can disagree like adults instead of throwing them out. | 你可以理智一点地反对 而不是赶别人走 |
[22:09] | I’m not gonna stand here in my apartment | 我才不要在我家里被人教训 |
[22:11] | and be lectured by some pompous jackass | 他就是一个自大的混蛋 |
[22:13] | who has no idea of the risks that we take every day to keep him safe. | 他完全不知道我们每天冒着多大的危险在保护他 |
[22:17] | Me and Joe were almost blown up today! | 我和乔今天差点被炸死了 |
[22:20] | – You and Joe? – What? | -你和乔 -什么 |
[22:21] | You just said you and Joe. | 你刚刚说你和乔 |
[22:23] | No. Mike. I said me and Mike. | 不是 是麦克 我说的是我和麦克 |
[22:25] | You are really losing it, Ryan. | 你真的疯了 莱恩 |
[22:33] | Great party, Theo. | 派对办得很成功 希奥 |
[22:35] | Thanks, Nancy. | 谢谢 南希 |
[22:36] | I don’t know how you found the time to organize this shindig | 真不知道你最近老是出差 |
[22:39] | with all that traveling you’ve been doing lately. | 怎么还有时间组织这场派对 |
[22:41] | Sometimes, you just go to make the time. | 时间就像海绵 挤挤总能挤出来的 |
[22:42] | Yeah. What was the name of that company | 好吧 你在波士顿工作的 |
[22:44] | you were working for up in Boston? | 那家公司叫什么名字 |
[22:46] | Ramstead Dynamics. | 莱姆斯塔动力公司 |
[22:48] | Hear that, Bob? | 听到了吗 鲍勃 |
[22:51] | Doesn’t you college buddy Jamie work for Ramstead? | 你的大学好友杰米不是也在莱姆斯塔公司工作吗 |
[22:53] | Uh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:54] | Well, what a coincidence. | 真巧啊 |
[22:57] | So you two must have met. | 那你俩一定认识 |
[22:59] | No, not that I remember, | 不认识 据我所知是这样 |
[23:01] | but it is a big company. | 但那家公司很大 |
[23:02] | You- – you do security consulting, right? | 你是做安全咨询的对吧 |
[23:06] | Well, that’s Jamie’s division. | 杰米也在那个部门 |
[23:08] | I’ll have to give him a call. | 我得给他打个电话 |
[23:09] | Even better, he’s coming to town next week. | 对了 他下周要来 |
[23:12] | Let’s all get together. | 我们聚一下吧 |
[23:18] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[23:19] | That Theo is no good. | 那个希奥不是什么好东西 |
[23:23] | I like him. | 我喜欢他 |
[23:23] | You take that back. This household is team Cindy. | 收回你的话 我们家要站在辛迪那边 |
[23:28] | Did you see how he reacted | 你看到我告诉他 |
[23:30] | when I told him your college buddy | 你的大学好友也在那家公司工作时 |
[23:31] | works for that company? | 他的反应了吗 |
[23:34] | Crazy coincidence? | 天大的巧合而已吧 |
[23:35] | Bob, you didn’t even go to college. | 鲍勃 你根本没上过大学 |
[23:47] | Hey, Nance. | 你好 南希 |
[23:49] | Cat got your tongue… | 你说不出话了吗 |
[23:52] | for once? | 终于闭嘴了吗 |
[23:55] | Before I forget, | 趁我还没忘 |
[23:58] | I really need my shovel back. | 我真的需要你们把铲子还给我 |
[23:59] | Is it in your garage? | 在你车库里吗 |
[24:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:07] | Cindy had her heart set on planting a garden this spring. | 辛迪老想着今年春天修一个花园 |
[24:16] | Now be honest. | 跟我说实话 |
[24:19] | Didn’t you enjoy that just a little? | 你对她的死就没有一点点感到开心吗 |
[24:22] | No? That’s too bad. | 没有吗 那太糟糕了 |
[24:25] | You’re gonna enjoy this even less. | 你肯定更不喜欢这个了 |
[24:37] | You’re cooking? | 你在做饭吗 |
[24:39] | Yeah. Figured I, uh, dig myself out | 是啊 昨晚发生那样的事 |
[24:42] | of the dog house after last night. | 我觉得我该自我补救一下 |
[24:45] | You’re gonna have to do a lot better than bacon and eggs. | 那你只做培根鸡蛋可不行了 |
[24:48] | I’m sorry. After the day I had, | 对不起 昨天白天太不顺了 |
[24:50] | I- – I c- couldn’t listen to that guy. | 我实在听不下去那家伙说的话 |
[24:51] | He’s not just some guy. | 他不是什么无关人等 |
[24:52] | He’s a trauma surgeon | 他是个外伤科医生 |
[24:53] | who deals with the results of violence every day. | 每天都要去医治暴力造成的伤害 |
[24:56] | It’s not the same thing. | 那不是一回事 |
[24:59] | I’m not gonna argue the death penalty with you. | 我不想跟你争论死刑是否该存在 |
[25:04] | I need to get ready for work. | 我得准备去上班了 |
[25:21] | Gina. | 吉娜 |
[25:22] | I’m in until we catch him. | 在抓到他之前 我不辞职 |
[25:40] | Thank you for my party. | 谢谢你为我办派对 |
[25:43] | Were you really surprised? | 你真的感受到惊喜了吗 |
[25:44] | Yes. Is that what you’ve been sneaking around here planning? | 是啊 你一直鬼鬼祟祟的就是在准备这个吗 |
[25:53] | – I’ll get it. – ok. | -我去开门 -好的 |
[26:03] | Theo Noble? | 你是希奥·诺贝尔吗 |
[26:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:06] | I’m detective Alvarez. | 我是阿瓦莱茨警探 |
[26:10] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[26:11] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[26:12] | Nancy and Bob Gibbs, | 南希和鲍勃·吉布斯 |
[26:14] | They were at a party here last night, correct? | 他们昨晚来这里参加派对了 对吗 |
[26:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:18] | Sorry to inform you, but they were found dead this morning. | 很遗憾地通知你们 他们今早被发现死亡了 |
[26:21] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[26:26] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[26:28] | What happened? | 是怎么回事 |
[26:29] | It appears to be a murder- suicide. | 似乎是先谋杀 再自杀 |
[26:31] | He shot her, and then he turned the gun on himself. | 他先杀了她 然后举枪自尽了 |
[26:33] | Did either of you notice Bob acting strange at the party? | 你们有注意到鲍勃在派对上举止怪异吗 |
[26:36] | No. Not that I can recall. | 没有 据我回忆是没有 |
[26:40] | Did you? | 你呢 |
[26:46] | Did we ever find out who vouched for Lewis | 查出联调局在做背景筛查时 |
[26:48] | On his FBI background check? | 是谁替路易斯做担保的了吗 |
[26:49] | It was a lawyer named Eldon Wyck. | 是一位叫埃尔顿·维克的律师 |
[26:51] | Lewis used him as a former employer. | 路易斯称他是前任雇主 |
[26:52] | When Wyck was interviewed by agents last year, | 维克去年在接受探员们的询问时 |
[26:54] | He called Lewis “Trustworthy, an exemplary employee.” | 曾称路易斯是个”非常值得信赖的模范雇员” |
[26:58] | But nobody at the firm remembers Lewis working there, | 但事务所没有一个人记得路易斯曾在那里工作过 |
[27:00] | Even though HR has detailed employee records for him. | 尽管人事部有关于他的详细员工档案 |
[27:03] | Because he planted them. | 那是他自己放进去的 |
[27:04] | Well, that doesn’t explain Eldon Wyck. | 那也解释不了埃尔顿·维克的事啊 |
[27:06] | Why did he lie for Lewis? | 他为什么要替路易斯撒谎 |
[27:07] | Let’s go find out. | 我们去调查一下吧 |
[27:34] | Nobody’s home. | 没人在家 |
[27:35] | Should we just kick it? | 我们该直接把门踢开吗 |
[27:39] | It’s called a search warrant. | 这叫做搜查令 |
[27:40] | You two have seen one before, right? | 你们以前见过的 对吧 |
[27:42] | I put in a motion before we left. | 我在离开前就申请了一个 |
[27:45] | It’s good to have you back, Gina. | 你重归岗位可真好 吉娜 |
[27:46] | Yeah, yeah. Just kick the damn door. | 行了行了 快去踢门吧 |
[27:48] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 长官 |
[28:24] | First floor’s clear. | 一楼没人 |
[28:25] | Upstairs is clear. | 楼上也没人 |
[28:54] | Ladies first. | 女士优先 |
[28:55] | I’ll keep watch on the first floor. | 我继续在一楼望风 |
[29:51] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么鬼东西 |
[29:53] | An ear. | 一只耳朵 |
[30:05] | Check that door. | 去检查下那个门 |
[30:51] | Ryan. | 莱恩 |
[30:56] | Ryan, you ok? | 莱恩 你没事吧 |
[30:58] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[31:00] | I just- – just tripped. | 我只是 绊倒了 |
[31:14] | Ryan, over here. | 莱恩 来这里 |
[31:41] | Someone’s here! | 这里有人 |
[31:48] | – You all right? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[32:15] | This is very exciting for me | 这对我来说真是太刺激了 |
[32:17] | To be caught by the famous Ryan Hardy. | 被大名鼎鼎的莱恩·哈迪抓住了 |
[32:21] | Most people would be upset knowing | 大多数人如果知道自己 |
[32:22] | That they’re gonna spend the rest of their life in a cell. | 余生都将在监狱里度过 都会很难过的 |
[32:25] | I’m a practical man. | 我是个追求实际的人 |
[32:27] | Capture was inevitable. | 我知道自己迟早会被抓的 |
[32:30] | I never dreamed it would be you, | 但我从未梦想过是被你抓住 |
[32:32] | And now our names will be linked in history forever. | 现在 我们的名字将被联系在一起永垂史册 |
[32:38] | What’s your connection to Sam Lewis? | 你跟山姆·路易斯之间的关系是什么 |
[32:42] | Forget it. | 别妄想了 |
[32:43] | Come on, Eldon. He can’t touch you where you’re going. | 拜托 埃尔顿 在监狱里他是动不了你的 |
[32:45] | You don’t know this man, | 你不了解那家伙 |
[32:47] | And you certainly don’t have anything to offer | 你显然也无法提供能诱惑我的东西 |
[32:49] | That would make me risk his reprisal. | 让我甘愿冒险被他报复 |
[32:51] | Sure I do. | 我当然有了 |
[32:51] | I’m a lawyer, agent Hardy. | 我是个律师 哈迪探员 |
[32:54] | There’s no death penalty in New York, | 纽约没有死刑 |
[32:56] | And there’s enough evidence in my basement | 我家地下室里的证据 |
[32:57] | To convict me 10 times over. | 足以判我十次死刑了 |
[32:59] | What could you possibly give me, | 你能给我什么呢 |
[33:01] | A comfy pillow for my cell? | 在监狱里给我一个舒服的枕头吗 |
[33:04] | Fame. | 名声 |
[33:06] | Our names linked in history forever. | 我们的名字被联系在一起永垂史册 |
[33:10] | Isn’t that what you want? | 那不正是你想要的吗 |
[33:12] | “When asked about Eldon Wyck, | “当被问起对埃尔顿·维克的评价时 |
[33:13] | “Ryan Hardy called him the worst serial killer | 莱恩·哈迪称他是自乔·卡罗之后 |
[33:16] | Since joe carroll.” | 最泯灭人性的连环杀手” |
[33:20] | How do I know you’ll keep your word? | 我怎么知道你会信守承诺呢 |
[33:21] | Picture the headlines if I do. | 想象下真的发生时的新闻头条吧 |
[33:30] | A year ago, I came home from work | 一年前 我下班回到家 |
[33:32] | To find a man sitting on my couch. | 发现一个男人坐在我的沙发上 |
[33:33] | Sam Lewis? | 是山姆·路易斯 |
[33:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:36] | And he knew everything about me, | 他知道关于我的一切 |
[33:39] | Things I’d only ever shared anonymously | 都是些我只会在一些秘密聊天室 |
[33:41] | In certain underground chat rooms, | 匿名分享的内容 |
[33:44] | And he threatened to expose me | 他威胁要曝光我 |
[33:46] | Unless I agreed to act as a reference | 除非我同意做他的担保人 |
[33:48] | When the FBI came calling. | 应对联调局的问询 |
[33:51] | It was a no- brainer. | 我想都没想就答应了 |
[33:52] | – how do I find him? – no clue. | -我该如何找到他 -我不知道 |
[33:54] | Come on, Eldon. | 得了吧 埃尔顿 |
[33:55] | You want something from me, | 你希望从我这里得到东西 |
[33:57] | You got to give me something back. | 就必须给我一些有用的东西 |
[33:58] | Uh, before he left, he- – he gave me a usb drive. | 他在走之前 曾给过我一个USB盘 |
[34:01] | That’s what I used | 我就是用那个 |
[34:02] | to plant his employee records on our server. | 把他的员工档案放在我们的服务器上的 |
[34:05] | I was supposed to destroy it, but I didn’t. | 我本该销毁那东西的 但我没有 |
[34:10] | I can tell you where it’s hidden. | 我可以告诉你那东西藏在哪儿 |
[34:13] | Hey, Ryan. | 嘿 莱恩 |
[34:16] | We’ve got something. | 我们查到了一些线索 |
[34:17] | We were able to isolate | 我们得以从山姆·路易斯 |
[34:18] | Sam Lewis’ digital fingerprint | 给埃尔顿的USB盘中 |
[34:19] | From the usb drive that he gave Eldon. | 分离出他的数据指纹 |
[34:21] | It’s as unique as a signature. | 那东西就跟签名一样独一无二 |
[34:23] | It gave Sloan enough to write an algorithm- – | 足以让斯隆据此写出一套算法 |
[34:24] | Cut to the chase, Max. | 直接说关键的吧 麦克丝 |
[34:25] | Late last night, the same code that hacked the FBI server | 昨天深夜 入侵联调局服务器的同一代码 |
[34:29] | Was used to break the firewall | 被用于攻破马里兰州 |
[34:30] | On an smtp server in Maryland, | 一个邮件传送服务器的防火墙 |
[34:32] | And the user accessed | 用户进入了一个 |
[34:34] | The e- mail account of a man named Bob Gibbs. | 叫鲍勃·吉布斯的人的邮件账户 |
[34:36] | We need to get Maryland pd on his doorstep. | 我们得让马里兰州的警察登门造访一下了 |
[34:38] | They’re already there. | 他们已经去了 |
[34:40] | An hour before his e- mail gets hacked, | 在他的邮箱被入侵一小时之前 |
[34:42] | Bob Gibbs kills his wife and then himself. | 鲍勃·吉布斯杀害了妻子 然后自杀了 |
[34:44] | Well, faking a murder- suicide, | 伪造先谋杀再自杀的假象 |
[34:46] | That’s a perfect way to kill without risk. | 那是规避风险杀人的绝佳办法 |
[34:49] | My gut tells me our boy’s done it before. | 我的直觉告诉我嫌犯以前也干过这事 |
[34:51] | But why kill now? | 为何现在要杀人呢 |
[34:52] | We forced him to destroy his Sam Lewis identity, | 我们逼他弃用了山姆·路易斯的假身份 |
[34:55] | He knows that we’re on to him. | 他知道我们盯上他了 |
[34:56] | He should be laying low. | 他该保持低调才对 |
[34:58] | Maybe he didn’t have a choice. | 或许他是被逼无奈 |
[34:59] | Maybe it was necessity, a coverup. | 或许那是必须完成的事 为了掩饰什么 |
[35:01] | He’s got some kind of connection to these people, | 他跟被害者肯定存在某种关系 |
[35:03] | Something that could expose him. | 可能会导致他的身份被暴露 |
[35:06] | We need to get to Maryland. | 我们得赶去马里兰州 |
[35:11] | I’m gonna take the kids over to my mother’s tonight. | 我今晚把孩子们带去我妈家 |
[35:15] | Ok. | 好的 |
[35:16] | A group of us girls are gonna go | 我们几个闺蜜打算 |
[35:19] | Get together and remember Nancy, | 聚在一起 追悼一下南希 |
[35:22] | Get a glass of wine, | 喝一杯酒 |
[35:24] | Maybe 3. | 或许喝3杯 |
[35:27] | It will be good for you to get out, | 你出去散散心也是好的 |
[35:29] | See your girls. | 见见闺蜜们 |
[35:35] | Come here. | 过来 |
[35:40] | We’re gonna get through this. | 我们会挺过这道难关的 |
[35:55] | We’re 20 minutes out. | 再过20分钟就到了 |
[35:56] | There will be a car waiting for us. | 会有辆车等着接我们的 |
[36:03] | I think this is him. | 我觉得这就是他了 |
[36:06] | – Nancy Gibbs’ facebook page. – you sure? | -南希·吉布斯的Facebook上的 -你确定吗 |
[36:08] | He changed his look at manitech, but that’s him. | 他在曼尼科技公司的形象跟这不同 但肯定是他 |
[36:10] | He’s deliberately hiding his face from the camera, | 他是故意躲着相机的 |
[36:12] | But he’s clearly with that woman. | 但他显然跟那个女人是一对 |
[36:14] | Let’s run facial recognition on her right now. | 立刻针对她进行面部识别扫描 |
[36:28] | 联调局正在查看 辛迪·诺贝尔的车管局记录 | |
[37:16] | Theo, we’re leaving. | 希奥 我们走了 |
[37:22] | On second thought, | 我重新想了一下 |
[37:25] | I think we’ll all be staying home tonight. | 我们今晚还是都待在家里比较好 |
[37:37] | His real name is Theo Noble. | 他的真名叫希奥·诺贝尔 |
[37:39] | Bob and Nancy were at a birthday party | 鲍勃和南希昨晚去参加了 |
[37:40] | For his wife Cindy last night. | 为他妻子辛迪举办的生日派对 |
[37:42] | House is 15 minutes from you. | 他的家距你们还有15分钟车程 |
[37:44] | Ok. Text me the address. | 好的 把地址发给我 |
[37:45] | Sending it now. | 立刻就发 |
[37:50] | What have you done with our kids? | 你把我们的孩子怎么了 |
[37:55] | Don’t worry about them. | 别担心他们 |
[38:01] | Please don’t. Why? | 求你不要 为什么 |
[38:04] | Stop. No. | 住手 不要 |
[38:07] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[38:09] | Because they found me. | 因为他们找到了我 |
[38:13] | Nooo… | 不要啊 |
[38:17] | Which means I can’t play house with you anymore. | 也就意味着 我不能再跟你们玩过家家了 |
[38:27] | I just want you to know that I’m proud of this family, | 我希望你知道 我为这个家感到骄傲 |
[38:31] | Of what I built here with you and the kids. | 为我和你以及孩子们建造的这个家骄傲 |
[38:35] | I wish it didn’t have to end. | 我真希望这一切都不必终结 |
[38:41] | Now don’t worry, baby. | 不过别担心 宝贝 |
[38:44] | I will cherish the future we would have had, | 我会珍惜我们原本可能拥有的未来 |
[38:47] | And I’ll keep it with all the others that I’ve collected. | 我会把它和我收集的其他未来放一起的 |
[39:04] | You won’t feel what comes next, | 你根本感受不到痛苦 |
[39:08] | And that’s my gift to you. | 那是我送给你的礼物 |
[40:03] | The kids! | 孩子们 |
[40:18] | I got a pulse! | 我摸到脉搏了 |
[40:22] | They’ve been drugged. Check him. | 他们被下药了 检查下他的情况 |
[40:24] | He’s breathing, he’s alive. | 他还在呼吸 他还活着 |
[40:26] | We need an ambulance now! | 我们需要救护车立刻赶来 |
[40:43] | They’re gonna be ok. | 他们会没事的 |
[40:45] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我受不了这样了 |
[40:47] | – Gina- – – no. | -吉娜 -不 |
[40:49] | Coming back was a mistake. | 重归岗位就是个错误 |
[40:50] | I can’t face another door like that. | 我无法再面对像这样受伤害的家庭了 |
[40:55] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[41:02] | I’m done. | 我不干了 |
[41:11] | This job steals your soul, Ryan. | 这工作会吞噬人的灵魂 莱恩 |
[41:14] | You should get out, too, | 你也该辞职 |
[41:16] | Go live your life Gwen while you still can. | 趁现在还可以 去和格温好好过日子吧 |
[41:30] | Hello. | 你好 |
[41:31] | Agent Hardy. | 哈迪探员 |
[41:34] | Max, Max! | 麦克丝 麦克丝 |
[41:35] | Get a trace on this now. | 快追踪这通电话 |
[41:38] | Theo. | 希奥 |
[41:40] | That’s what I’m supposed to call you, right? | 我该这么称呼你 对吧 |
[41:43] | I go by many names. | 我有很多名字 |
[41:45] | You had a beautiful family. | 你之前有个美好的家庭 |
[41:48] | Why couldn’t you just leave? | 你为什么不直接走人呢 |
[41:49] | Because I control their fate, not you. | 因为他们的命运由我来控制 不是你 |
[41:52] | You don’t control anything now. | 你现在什么都控制不了了 |
[41:55] | I got a picture of you, | 我有你的照片 |
[41:56] | And this one won’t self- destruct. | 这一张可不会自我销毁哦 |
[41:58] | How did you find me? | 你是怎么找到我的 |
[42:00] | You’re a smart guy. Why don’t you figure it out. | 你是个聪明人 不如你自己想想吧 |
[42:04] | I used the same code to hack into Bob’s e- mail | 我入侵鲍勃的电邮所用的代码 |
[42:06] | That I did with the FBI. Sloppy. | 和我入侵联调局服务器用的是一样的 真粗心 |
[42:10] | I was rushed. | 我当时太匆忙了 |
[42:13] | That won’t happen again. | 那种事不会再发生了 |
[42:15] | Doesn’t matter. I don’t care how many tricks | 无所谓了 我不在乎你以为 |
[42:17] | You think you’ve got up your sleeve. | 你身怀多少绝技 |
[42:20] | I am gonna end you. | 我一定会终结你 |
[42:22] | Be careful, agent Hardy. | 当心点 哈迪探员 |
[42:25] | You don’t know me. | 你并不了解我 |
[42:27] | You only know what I have shown you, | 你只知道我展现给你看的东西 |
[42:30] | And that fact should keep you up at night. | 那些足以让你晚上睡不着觉了 |
[42:34] | I am the man who will take your future | 我会剥夺你的未来 |
[42:38] | Like I have hundreds before you… | 就像我在你之前已经剥夺了数百人的 |
[42:42] | Piece… | 一片 |
[42:44] | By piece. | 一片地 |
[42:45] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[42:50] | Did you get it? | 你追查到了吗 |
[42:51] | Nothing? | 一无所获吗 |