时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Tell me something, Ryan. | 告诉我件事 莱恩 |
[00:02] | Your dreams.. | 在你的梦里 |
[00:03] | Am I in them? | 有我出现吗 |
[00:04] | So how do we do this? | 我们要怎么做 |
[00:05] | I have so much to teach you. | 我有太多东西要教你 |
[00:07] | I’m the most important relationship in your life. | 我是你人生当中最重要的一段关系 |
[00:09] | You’re a disease. | 你就是顽疾 |
[00:11] | Tomorrow night when they kill you… | 等明晚他们杀了你 |
[00:12] | I’ll be cured. | 我也就痊愈了 |
[00:13] | Ryan Hardy declined your invitation to attend your execution. | 莱恩·哈迪拒绝参加你的行刑 |
[00:16] | There must be some mistake. | 一定是哪里出了差错 |
[00:17] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕没有 |
[00:18] | I don’t want to lose you, doc. | 我不想失去你 医生 |
[00:19] | I’m gonna do better. | 我会做得更好的 |
[00:20] | I’ll be out in a minute. | 我一会儿就出来 |
[00:22] | Where’s penny? | 佩妮哪儿去了 |
[00:23] | She’s been gone several days. | 她已经离家好几天了 |
[00:25] | Why hit the office of Strauss’ paralegal? | 为什么要闯入施特拉斯律师助理的办公室 |
[00:27] | There’s got to be something hidden there that we missed. | 那里肯定藏着什么东西 我们之前错过了 |
[00:29] | I’m in. | 我进来了 |
[00:29] | Strauss used a special code to protect his secrets… | 施特拉斯用了一种特殊的代码来保护他的秘密 |
[00:32] | “A code that can only be deciphered”… | 想要破解那种代码只能 |
[00:33] | Using a key phrase chosen by the creator. | 依靠由创造者选择的一个短语 |
[00:36] | But I think Strauss entrusted you with that key. | 我觉得施特拉斯把破解之道告诉你了 |
[00:37] | Give me what I want, | 给我我想要的 |
[00:38] | I will punish Ryan Hardy for both of us. | 我就替我们俩狠狠惩罚莱恩·哈迪 |
[00:41] | Ryan Hardy belongs to me. | 莱恩·哈迪是属于我的 |
[00:44] | I’m sorry, Theo | 我很抱歉 希奥 |
[00:45] | I’m not ready to pass on the torch, | 我还没准备好把火炬传给下一个人 |
[00:47] | Not while I still have a card left to play. | 我还有张牌紧握在手呢 |
[01:45] | Welcome to the last day of your life. | 欢迎来到你生命中的最后一天 |
[02:01] | This is a day many thought would never come. | 很多人曾认为这一天永远不会到来 |
[02:03] | Joe Carroll, the murderous cult leader responsible | 手握数十条人命的残忍邪教的领导者 |
[02:06] | for killing dozens while terrorizing the country, | 曾令全国上下闻风丧胆的乔·卡罗 |
[02:09] | is due to be executed tonight at midnight. | 将于今天午夜时分被执行死刑 |
[02:11] | It was a little over a year ago | 一年多以前 |
[02:13] | that Carroll’s reign of terror was finally brought to an end | 卡罗的恐怖统治终于被联调局探员 |
[02:16] | by fbi agent Ryan Hardy. | 莱恩·哈迪所终结 |
[02:20] | You’re pretty popular. | 你名气还挺大的 |
[02:22] | Yeah. Every reporter in the universe | 是啊 全宇宙的记者都来 |
[02:23] | is calling me, asking me for a comment. | 给我打电话 让我发表意见 |
[02:25] | I’m actually hoping Theo’s cyber attack shuts my phone down. | 我真希望希奥的网络攻击能把我的手机黑掉 |
[02:30] | I couldn’t sleep, so I–breakfast. | 我睡不着 就做了早餐 |
[02:33] | Might be a little cold. | 可能有些凉了 |
[02:35] | 23 hours a day under constant surveillance. | 一天中23小时轮班监视 |
[02:38] | Our source inside the prison confirms | 监狱内部人员证实 |
[02:41] | Carroll has no visitors scheduled. | 没有人将探视卡罗 |
[02:42] | Even Ryan Hardy has declined to attend his execution. | 甚至莱恩·哈迪都拒绝参加他的行刑 |
[02:49] | Why are you doing this to yourself? | 你为什么要这么对自己 |
[02:51] | You should try and forget about it. | 你应该试着忘记这些 |
[02:53] | I know. Easier said than done, | 我知道 说起来容易做起来难 |
[02:55] | but seriously, skip work. | 但说真的 别去上班了 |
[02:59] | Let’s go see a movie or something. | 我们去看个电影还是什么吧 |
[03:00] | That’s a really nice idea, | 那确实是个好主意 |
[03:01] | but I think I would be climbing the walls inside of 5 minutes. | 但我觉得不到5分钟 我就会如坐针毡 |
[03:05] | Got to keep busy. | 得让自己忙起来 |
[03:11] | I’ll call you later. | 我稍后打给你 |
[03:32] | Miss Thompson. | 汤普森小姐 |
[03:33] | Are you the cruise director for today’s execution? | 你是今天死刑之旅的导游吗 |
[03:37] | The court has asked me to make sure | 法院请我来确保 |
[03:38] | that your rights are protected | 在死刑行刑过程中 |
[03:40] | during the execution process. | 你的合法权利不会被侵犯 |
[03:42] | Otherwise, I’d be watching from home with a bowl of popcorn. | 要不然 我肯定在家边吃爆米花边看 |
[03:45] | Tell me, is this the first time | 告诉我 你是第一次 |
[03:47] | you’re witnessing a death up close? | 如此近距离地目击死亡吗 |
[03:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:52] | Don’t be surprised if you get a little, uh, turned on. | 到时候看了可不要太性奋哦 |
[04:12] | Good morning, gentlemen. | 早上好 先生们 |
[04:13] | D-day, Joe. | 死刑日 乔 |
[04:15] | Got my eye on your cell. | 我看中你那间牢房了 |
[04:17] | Sadly for you, it is reserved for celebrities, | 真遗憾 那间牢房只有名人才能住 |
[04:20] | Not plebian killers with mommy issues. | 有恋母情结的普通杀手可住不进去 |
[04:24] | You’re be the one that’s gonna be crying for his mama | 当那些化学药品注射进去的时候 |
[04:25] | when those chemicals go in. | 你才会哭着喊妈妈 |
[04:29] | Hey. What’s the pool up to? | 嘿 赌注奖金池有多少了 |
[04:31] | 1,500. | 1500美元 |
[04:32] | What pool? | 什么赌注 |
[04:35] | How long it will take Joe to die. | 赌乔咽气要多久 |
[04:37] | Over/under 4 minutes. You wanna on it? | 4分钟以上还是以下 你想下注吗 |
[04:40] | I’ll pass. | 我就算了 |
[04:42] | So where are we at with Theo? | 希奥的事查得怎么样了 |
[04:43] | He’s definitely the one who got Gary posted on death row. | 绝对是他把加里弄进了死囚区 |
[04:46] | Cyber found the backdoor he used | 网络安全小队发现了 |
[04:47] | to hack into the prison server. | 他黑入监狱服务器所用的后门 |
[04:49] | They closed it. | 他们已经把它关闭了 |
[04:50] | Why do you think Theo reached out to Joe? | 你觉得希奥为什么要去联系乔 |
[04:51] | Ruining my credit rating isn’t | 仅仅是毁了我的信用等级 |
[04:52] | gonna satisfy him for long. | 并不能让他长期满足 |
[04:54] | He’s getting ready to come after me, | 他准备要报复我 |
[04:55] | and he’s smart enough to know that | 而且他很聪明 |
[04:57] | he’s gonna need help if he wants to survive. | 知道他要想幸存 必须得有帮手 |
[05:47] | What the hell you doing with her? | 你要对她做什么 |
[05:50] | I asked you a question! | 我问你话呢 |
[05:59] | You need to think hard about this moment, son. | 你现在最好考虑清楚 孩子 |
[06:03] | Your whole life has led up to it. | 你正面临着关键的人生抉择 |
[06:05] | Two roads face you, | 你面前有两条路 |
[06:07] | and one stretches into the distance. | 选对了你才会有未来 |
[06:08] | Let’s call that enlightenment, rehab, | 那是一条让你醒悟的光明之路 戒毒 |
[06:11] | career, family. | 拥有事业和家庭 |
[06:14] | The other one ends in about 10 seconds. | 另一条路在大概十秒后就将走到终点 |
[06:17] | That one’s simply called death. | 那条路 就是死亡之路 |
[06:39] | Morning, Joe. | 早上好 乔 |
[06:41] | Who’s your friend? | 你这位朋友是谁 |
[06:42] | Jim Vail. I’m the Governor’s Chief of Staff, | 我叫吉姆·维尔 是州长的幕僚长 |
[06:45] | and I’m here to make sure your execution goes off without a hitch. | 我来是为了确保你的死刑万无一失 |
[06:49] | I’m sure it will play big | 我相信这肯定会给州长 |
[06:50] | in the Governor’s upcoming campaign. | 接下来的选举增加一枚砝码 |
[06:53] | Well, h-how about I endorse him with my final words? | 不如我临终留言时支持他一下吧 |
[06:56] | For God’s sakes, don’t do that. | 我的天 别这么做 |
[06:58] | Let’s get started. | 我们开始吧 |
[07:03] | I’m gonna let you out of the chair, | 现在我要把你从椅子上松开 |
[07:05] | but try anything, | 敢乱来 |
[07:06] | and Officer Price is gonna light you up with a stun baton. | 普莱斯警官就用警棍电熟你 |
[07:09] | Come on, guys. | 好啦 伙计们 |
[07:10] | Don’t make me file a petition with the Court | 别逼我给法庭递交诉状 |
[07:11] | for cruel and unusual punishment. | 控告残酷刑罚 |
[07:21] | Don’t! | 住手 |
[07:21] | Hold on, hold on just–just a minute. | 别激动 等等 稍微等下 |
[07:24] | On the floor. | 都趴下 |
[07:27] | Now! | 快点 |
[07:45] | You didn’t think killing me was gonna be easy, did you? | 你不会觉得要杀我会那么容易吧 |
[07:55] | How bad? | 情况有多糟 |
[07:55] | It’s a nightmare. He killed two guards. | 简直就是噩梦 他杀了两名守卫 |
[07:58] | He locked himself in the infirmary, | 把自己反锁在医务室里 |
[07:59] | he’s got 3 hostages, | 还挟持了3位人质 |
[08:00] | including the Governor’s Chief of Staff. | 其中一位是州长的幕僚长 |
[08:02] | We’re gearing up our SORT team to go in now. | 我们正准备让特殊行动小组展开行动 |
[08:03] | No. You do that, and Joe starts killing people, | 不行 那么做的话 乔就会大开杀戒 |
[08:06] | The VIP will be first. | 第一个就会杀那位大人物 |
[08:07] | The longer we wait, the more time he has to barricade himself in. | 我们等得越久 他就有更多时间设置障碍 |
[08:10] | Good morning, Warden. | 早上好 典狱长 |
[08:12] | As you can see, I have rescheduled today’s activities, | 如你所见 我已经重新安排了今天的活动 |
[08:15] | and I would hate to be interrupted by the riot squad, | 我可不想被防暴队打扰 |
[08:18] | who I can see quite clearly on the security monitor, | 他们的行踪我从监视器上看得一清二楚 |
[08:21] | so all prison personnel must therefore pull back | 所有监狱守卫必须马上 |
[08:25] | from this cell block immediately, | 从这片区域撤离 |
[08:27] | and if they don’t, | 如果他们不走 |
[08:29] | a hostage will die. | 我就干掉一名人质 |
[08:31] | If you cut the feed to my security camera, | 如果你切断了我的监控录像 |
[08:34] | a hostage will die. | 我就干掉一名人质 |
[08:35] | In fact, the only way a hostage won’t die | 实际上 要想人质活命 |
[08:38] | is if you acquiesce to my final demand– | 你就得满足我的最终请求 |
[08:41] | Ryan Hardy, | 让我见莱恩·哈迪 |
[08:44] | and if he is not here within the next two hours, | 如果两个小时内他还没出现在这里 |
[08:48] | everybody dies. | 我就把人质杀光 |
[09:31] | He scared the crap out of me. | 他把我吓死了 |
[09:33] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:35] | I didn’t think you’d be awake yet. | 我没想到你这个点就会起来 |
[09:42] | I’m assuming you gave Rehema the day off. | 我猜你今天让瑞哈玛放假了 |
[09:45] | The whole week. | 是这一整周 |
[09:47] | Did you get– | 你买没买 |
[09:48] | Of course. | 当然买了 |
[09:51] | God. | 老天 |
[09:52] | Spoon. | 勺子 |
[10:06] | Wait. | 等下 |
[10:08] | Where’s Josh? | 乔希人呢 |
[10:10] | Who? | 谁 |
[10:11] | He was with me at the house. | 跟我一起在那个屋子里的人 |
[10:18] | Did you kill him? | 你杀了他吗 |
[10:21] | No. | 没 |
[10:23] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[10:25] | I liked him. | 我还挺喜欢他的 |
[10:28] | T, you can’t keep doing this. | T 你不能老这么做 |
[10:31] | I can take care of myself. | 我可以照顾好自己 |
[10:32] | You’re my little sister, Penny. | 你是我的宝贝妹妹 佩妮 |
[10:33] | I’ve been protecting you since I was 10 years old, | 我从10岁起就开始保护你 |
[10:35] | and I’m not gonna stop now. | 现在也没打算停下 |
[10:36] | You just need to stop partying so much. | 你不能再这么狂欢胡闹了 |
[10:38] | Yeah. Says the guy | 是啊 你还有脸说这话 |
[10:39] | with an Asian man tied up in his study. | 你把一个亚洲人绑在书房里呢 |
[10:44] | Who the hell is he anyway? | 他到底是谁 |
[10:45] | His name is Frank Sakamoto, | 他叫弗兰克·萨克莫托 |
[10:47] | and he’s the nation’s top academic cryptologist, | 是国内顶尖的密码破译家 |
[10:50] | and he’s been completely useless. | 但根本没用 |
[10:52] | What’s going on with you? | 你到底是怎么回事 |
[10:55] | It’s not like you to bring a kill into the house. | 把猎物带到家里来 这可不像你的作风 |
[10:57] | You really don’t know, do you? | 你是真不知道 对吗 |
[11:01] | You haven’t been watching the news? | 最近没看新闻吗 |
[11:09] | You killed Strauss? | 你杀了施特拉斯 |
[11:13] | And now Ryan Hardy’s after you? | 而且现在莱恩·哈迪在追捕你 |
[11:17] | This is the end, T. | 我们完了 T |
[11:19] | Our cover lives are blown. | 我们的秘密生活要暴露了 |
[11:21] | They get to you, they get to me. | 一旦他们找到你 就能找到我 |
[11:23] | Why do you think I had to pull you in? | 你觉得我为什么非要把你扯进来 |
[11:25] | We’re gonna need to move quickly on this. | 我们得尽快把这事解决了 |
[11:26] | What the hell are we gonna do? | 我们能怎么做 |
[11:27] | I have a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[11:31] | If it works, we can disappear. | 如果成功 我们就能销声匿迹 |
[11:42] | You got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[11:44] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:46] | It’s been almost two hours since Joe Carroll | 自乔·卡罗在死囚区绑架人质 |
[11:49] | took hostages inside death row. | 到现在已经过去了快2个小时 |
[11:52] | Ryan Hardy and his team have arrived | 莱恩·哈迪和他的团队已经抵达 |
[11:54] | at the Virginia State Penitentiary. | 维吉利亚州监狱 |
[11:56] | Hardy, of course, is one the most high-profile FBI agents. | 当然 哈迪是最高调的联调局探员之一 |
[12:00] | He apprehended Carroll and helped put him on death row. | 他逮捕了卡罗 并协助警方将他送进了死囚区 |
[12:06] | Where do we stand? | 现在是什么情况 |
[12:07] | Joe’s made no further contact. | 乔没有再联系我们 |
[12:08] | We’re lined up, ready to go, | 我们已经列队完毕 准备出发 |
[12:09] | but given how he’s set up in there, | 但考虑到他在里面的所为 |
[12:11] | I don’t like our chances. | 我觉得我们成功的可能不太大 |
[12:12] | The Governor’s declared armed intervention to be a last resort. | 州长已经声明 迫不得已才能使用武装突破 |
[12:15] | He’s pinning his hopes on you defusing the situation from inside. | 他寄希望于你能从里面化解危机 |
[12:18] | There’s no way he lets me in there without searching me, | 他不可能不搜身就放我进去 |
[12:20] | and the last thing we want is to increase his firepower. | 我们最不希望的 就是增强他的火力 |
[12:22] | You can’t go in unarmed. | 你不能徒手进去 |
[12:26] | It’s the only way. | 那是唯一的办法 |
[12:28] | I just need a minute. | 给我点时间 |
[12:29] | Joe Carroll has taken hostages inside death row. | 乔·卡罗在死囚区内劫持了人质 |
[12:38] | Ryan. | 莱恩 |
[12:40] | Please tell me you’re not going in there. | 求你告诉我 你不会进去的 |
[12:43] | I have to. | 我必须去 |
[12:44] | What if he’s planning to kill you again? | 如果他又要杀你呢 |
[12:46] | “When I die, you die,” Remember? | “我死了 你也活不成” 还记得吗 |
[12:48] | No. Joe doesn’t want me dead. | 不 乔不想要我死 |
[12:50] | He just wants a witness. | 他只是需要一名见证人 |
[12:52] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[12:54] | – Gwen, I–I got to go. – Wait! | -格温 我得挂了 -等下 |
[12:59] | – I need to tell you something. – Tell me after. | -我有事要告诉你 -事后再说 |
[13:01] | – Ryan! – I love you. | -莱恩 -我爱你 |
[13:03] | Ryan! | 莱恩 |
[13:14] | Kill the killer! | 杀了那个杀手 |
[13:16] | Down with Joe Carroll! | 打倒乔·卡罗 |
[13:19] | Just moments ago, we saw FBI Agent Ryan Hardy | 片刻之前 我们看到联调局探员莱恩·哈迪 |
[13:23] | exit the mobile command center | 离开了移动指挥中心 |
[13:24] | and enter the main entrance of the prison. | 从正门走进了监狱 |
[13:26] | Several hostages inside the prison. | 有几位人质在监狱里 |
[13:28] | We cannot confirm who those hostages… | 我们无法确定他们的身份 |
[13:44] | Ryan. | 莱恩 |
[13:46] | You get the chance, you put him down. | 你一有机会 就把他拿下 |
[13:48] | Mike’s right. Kill him if you can. | 麦克说得对 可以的话就杀了他 |
[13:50] | This has to end. | 这事必须做个了断 |
[13:53] | If something happens, | 如果发生不测 |
[13:55] | take care of each other. | 你们要互相照顾 |
[14:32] | Where’d everybody go? | 大家都去哪儿了 |
[14:35] | Hey. You’re the guy that caught Joe! | 喂 是你抓住了乔 |
[14:37] | What the hell is going on? | 到底发生了什么事 |
[14:58] | Ryan. | 莱恩 |
[15:01] | My old friend. | 我的老朋友 |
[15:03] | You came. | 你来了 |
[15:05] | Take off your jacket and shirt, please. | 请脱掉你的外套和衬衫 |
[15:07] | What, you don’t trust me? | 怎么 你不信任我吗 |
[15:08] | Remove your jacket and shirt, please, Ryan, | 请脱掉你的外套和衬衫 莱恩 |
[15:10] | or a hostage loses an appendage. | 否则一位人质将失去四肢 |
[15:26] | Lift it up and turn around. | 衣服举起来 转一圈 |
[15:34] | Good. Now there are some handcuffs on the floor. | 很好 现在地上有手铐 |
[15:36] | Can you pick them up, please, | 能请你把它们捡起来 |
[15:38] | and cuff your hands behind your back? | 把手从背后拷上吗 |
[15:42] | Not until you release the hostages. | 除非你把人质放了 |
[15:43] | – Sorry. No can do. – I mean it, Joe. | -抱歉 无能为力 -我是说真的 乔 |
[15:46] | They come out, or I don’t go in. | 放他们出来 否则我不会进去的 |
[15:49] | May I remind you | 容我提醒你 |
[15:50] | that you have absolutely no leverage. | 你根本没有谈判的筹码 |
[15:54] | Sure I do. | 我当然有 |
[15:56] | Good luck with the riot squad. | 防暴队在外面 祝你好运 |
[16:01] | Uh, fine. Fine, fine, fine. | 好吧好吧好吧 |
[16:08] | I’ll release one. | 我放一个 |
[16:13] | No sudden movements. | 别乱动 |
[16:16] | Well done. | 好样的 |
[16:25] | There’s a team waiting by the entrance. | 入口处有一个小队在待命 |
[16:26] | They’ll take you out. Go. | 他们会带你出去 快走 |
[17:00] | Now if you’d only RVSVPed yes to my execution, | 如果你早点答应来看我的死刑 |
[17:03] | none of this would have been necessary. | 这些完全没必要 |
[17:13] | This was Strauss’s journal. | 这是施特拉斯的日记 |
[17:15] | It’s new cipher. | 用了新的密码 |
[17:16] | One I have never seen before, | 我以前从没见过的 |
[17:18] | some kind of poly-alphabetic substitution. | 某种 多重字母置换体系 |
[17:20] | And Saka-whathisname can’t figure it out? | 那个叫萨克什么的想不出来吗 |
[17:22] | Sakamoto. No. | 萨克莫托 不行 |
[17:23] | The key is the phrase, but it’s long. | 解开一切的关键是个短语 但太长了 |
[17:26] | Without knowing the source, it’s virtually impossible to correct. | 不搞清来源 根本不可能弄对 |
[17:28] | Why are you even needing this notebook? What’s in it? | 你要这笔记本干什么 里面有什么 |
[17:30] | A name. | 一个名字 |
[17:31] | Someone with the power to give me my anonymity. | 一个有能力让我重新销声匿迹的人 |
[17:37] | after I take out Ryan Hardy. | 在我干掉莱恩·哈迪之后 |
[17:39] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑呢吗 |
[17:40] | He caught Strauss and Joe Carroll. | 他抓住了施特拉斯和乔·卡罗 |
[17:43] | You need to leave him alone. | 你就别去招惹他了 |
[17:44] | Not an option. | 不可能 |
[17:47] | That’s your problem, t. | 那就是你的问题所在 T |
[17:48] | You always have to win. | 你总是想着要赢 |
[17:50] | And we’re alive because of it, | 我们能活着就是因为我这样 |
[17:52] | Because I do whatever it takes | 因为我不惜一切代价 |
[17:53] | to give us what we never had as kids–control. | 为我们争取我们小时候不曾拥有的东西 控制力 |
[17:58] | And I love you for it, | 我爱你这个样子 |
[18:00] | But taking on Ryan Hardy and the FBI is crazy. | 但是跟莱恩·哈迪和联调局对着干太疯狂了 |
[18:04] | I will make him suffer for what he’s done. | 我会让他为自己的所作所为付出代价 |
[18:08] | I think Joe Carroll might be taking care of that. | 我想乔·卡罗可能已经在做了 |
[18:29] | You’re awake. | 你醒了啊 |
[18:31] | What am I doing here, Joe? | 让我来干什么 乔 |
[18:33] | Up. | 起来 |
[18:34] | Up, up, up, up, up. | 起来起来起来 |
[18:39] | What does it always come down to with us, huh? | 我们之间的症结所在是什么呢 |
[18:42] | The truth. | 真相 |
[18:43] | You–you can fool everyone else, | 你 你骗得了其他人 |
[18:45] | but you can’t fool me. | 但你骗不了我 |
[18:48] | I can quite clearly see that y– | 我可以很清楚地看出你… |
[18:50] | that you are a man in crisis. | 你正身陷危机之中 |
[18:52] | Y-y-you could hide behind that macho facade of yours, | 你可以隐藏在你男子汉的外表下 |
[18:56] | but you’re suffering, and I know why. | 但你其实饱受煎熬 而我知道个中原因 |
[18:59] | So do I. | 我也知道 |
[19:01] | You. | 就是你 |
[19:04] | You so desperately want that to be true | 你就那么期望是这样吗 |
[19:06] | because that way, you don’t have to face | 因为如此一来 你就不用面对 |
[19:08] | the reality of what you fight so slavishly every day to deny. | 你每天辛苦抗争着 想要否定的真相 |
[19:12] | And what reality is that? | 那真相是什么 |
[19:14] | Well, that I am your soul mate. | 我是你的灵魂伴侣 |
[19:17] | Check, please. | 适可而止吧 |
[19:19] | Oh, you can mock, yes. | 你可以嘲笑 |
[19:20] | Mock all you like, but I-if that’s not true, | 尽管嘲笑吧 但如果不是这样 |
[19:23] | then–then why didn’t you kill me | 那么当你有机会杀死我时 |
[19:26] | when you had the chance? | 为什么没动手呢 |
[19:27] | And please don’t give me any of that “Kumbaya,” | 拜托别跟我扯什么圣歌啊 |
[19:29] | “I did it to save my soul” Nonsense. | “我是为了拯救灵魂”之类的瞎话 |
[19:32] | You didn’t kill me | 你没杀死我 |
[19:33] | Because you need me, | 是因为你需要我 |
[19:35] | And I would be a terrible friend | 如果我没有利用我仅剩的 |
[19:37] | if I didn’t use what precious little time | 这点宝贵的时间来帮助你看清这点 |
[19:39] | I have left to help you see that. | 那我就是个糟糕的朋友了 |
[19:42] | So you asked why you’re here. | 你刚刚为我为什么让你来 |
[19:45] | Well, today, I’m going to stage an intervention, | 今天 我要出手干预一下 |
[19:49] | and when I’m done, all you have hidden | 等我做完之后 你隐藏的一切 |
[19:52] | will be exposed because today | 都将公之于众 因为今天 |
[19:55] | you will admit | 你会承认 |
[19:56] | that I am the most important relationship in your life, | 我是你这辈子遇到过的最重要的人 |
[19:58] | not because you think that’s what I want to hear | 不是因为你觉得我想听你说这话 |
[20:01] | but because you know | 而是因为在你内心深处 |
[20:03] | deep in your heart | 你充分认识到 |
[20:07] | that it’s true, | 事实就是如此 |
[20:10] | And if you don’t, | 如果你不承认 |
[20:12] | We’re all gonna die. | 我们都得一起死 |
[20:22] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[20:23] | Not really. | 不是很好 |
[20:27] | If I lose Ryan– | 如果我失去了莱恩 |
[20:28] | He’s gonna be ok. | 他会没事的 |
[20:31] | And I’ll always be there for you… | 我也会一直陪在你身边 |
[20:35] | Whether you like it or not. | 不管你喜不喜欢 |
[20:41] | Warden just got off the phone with the governor. | 典狱长刚刚跟州长通完电话 |
[20:43] | Looks like he’s changing his mind about waiting. | 似乎他改变主意 不想再干等着了 |
[20:45] | We’re getting ready to go in. | 我们准备好突击进去 |
[20:45] | Joe will kill them if you do. | 如果你们硬闯 乔会杀了他们的 |
[20:47] | We need to give Ryan time. | 我们得给莱恩一些时间 |
[20:48] | He’s got 10 minutes. | 他只有10分钟 |
[20:49] | After that, it’s out of my hands. | 超出之后 我也无能为力了 |
[20:54] | Come on, Joe. This is between us. | 乔 这是你我之间的事 |
[20:56] | Let them go. | 放了他们吧 |
[20:58] | No. | 不行 |
[20:59] | They form a vital part of your intervention. | 他们将在我的干预行为中发挥重要作用 |
[21:11] | Jump down. | 下来吧 |
[21:13] | There we are. | 好了 |
[21:14] | Just jump down there, darling. | 下来吧 亲爱的 |
[21:17] | Now, Mr. Vail, would you be so kind | 维尔先生 你能不能帮个忙 |
[21:18] | as to strap Dana here to the examination table? | 把戴娜绑到行刑台上去 |
[21:21] | W-w-why? | 为 为什么 |
[21:23] | Because I said so. | 因为我这么说了 |
[21:28] | Joe, what are you doing? | 乔 你在干什么 |
[21:31] | I thought this was about me. | 你要对付的人不是我吗 |
[21:32] | Well, it is, but that’s no reason | 没错 但也不能因为这 |
[21:33] | why I can’t enjoy myself, too. | 就剥夺我自己享受的机会啊 |
[21:43] | Ah, Mr. Vail, would you mind standing by the desk? | 维尔先生 你能站到桌子旁吗 |
[21:49] | Ok. So help me see the truth. | 好吧 你来帮我认清真相吧 |
[21:52] | What am I denying? | 我一直在否认什么 |
[21:53] | You have always been my most devoted follower. | 你一直是我最虔诚的信徒 |
[21:58] | No one else has ever felt | 从来没有人 |
[22:00] | as passionately about me as you do. | 像你这样对我充满激情 |
[22:02] | I was trying to stop you. | 我是想阻止你 |
[22:04] | And in trying to stop me, you became me. | 在阻止我的过程中 你逐渐变成了我 |
[22:08] | No. I’m not like you, Joe. | 不 我跟你不一样 乔 |
[22:10] | I don’t have a need to kill. | 我没有杀人的需求 |
[22:13] | I think your body count might say otherwise. | 我觉得从你的歼敌人数只会得出相反的结论 |
[22:16] | If I didn’t pull that trigger, | 如果我不扣动扳机 |
[22:18] | Innocent people would die. | 无辜的人就会死亡 |
[22:19] | I saved lives. | 我拯救了人命 |
[22:21] | Oh, boy. No. | 天啊 不 |
[22:22] | This is just going nowhere. | 这样谈下去也是没有结果的 |
[22:23] | I’m gonna have to take it up a notch. | 我得升级一下刺激程度了 |
[22:26] | Dana darling, I’m gonna take out your eye. | 戴娜 亲爱的 我会挖出你的眼睛 |
[22:29] | Wait. Wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 等等 |
[22:30] | – Please! No! – Wait! | -求你了 不要 -等等 |
[22:32] | – Make me. – When I first came here to see you, | -说服我 -我第一次来探视你的时候 |
[22:34] | You asked me if you were in my dreams. | 你曾问我 你是否出现在我的梦里 |
[22:40] | You are. | 你出现过 |
[22:45] | In what capacity? | 是什么样的情况 |
[22:48] | In– | 在… |
[22:50] | In my dreams… | 在我的梦中 |
[22:54] | We’re friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[22:57] | We… | 我们 |
[22:58] | Drink together. | 一起喝酒 |
[23:02] | And? | 还有呢 |
[23:06] | And you’re teaching me to kill. | 还有就是 你教我如何杀人 |
[23:24] | I’m proud of you, Ryan. | 我真为你感到骄傲 莱恩 |
[23:31] | It cannot have been easy to admit. | 要承认这些一定很不容易吧 |
[23:37] | What do you think your dreams are telling you? | 你觉得你的梦境是在告诉你什么 |
[23:40] | That you screwed up my head. | 就是你扰乱了我的大脑 |
[23:41] | Oh, no. I think they’re telling you | 不 我觉得你的梦境是在告诉你 |
[23:43] | That we are friends, | 我们是朋友 |
[23:46] | Best of friends. | 最好的朋友 |
[23:49] | You–you see me for who I really am | 你眼中看到的 是真实的我 |
[23:53] | As I see you for who you really are. | 就如同我眼中看到的 也是真实的你 |
[23:57] | You don’t know me. | 你并不了解我 |
[23:59] | Oh, come on, Ryan. | 拜托 莱恩 |
[24:03] | You know that’s a lie. | 你心里清楚这是谎言 |
[24:06] | I am the only one who knows the real you. | 我是唯一一个 了解真实的你的人 |
[24:14] | Come on. Tell me. | 来吧 告诉我 |
[24:19] | What are you so afraid of? | 你到底在害怕什么 |
[24:24] | That you’re right. | 怕你说的是对的 |
[24:26] | Of course I am. | 我当然是对的 |
[24:30] | Don’t tell me that you didn’t enjoy killing the man | 别告诉我 你不享受杀害 |
[24:34] | who murdered your father or Debra Parker’s killer. | 那个谋害你父亲或是黛布拉·帕克的人 |
[24:38] | No. | 不 |
[24:39] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[24:42] | Come on, Ryan. | 来吧 莱恩 |
[24:44] | Confess what you know to be true. | 承认你心里确定无疑的真相吧 |
[24:47] | What do you get out of pulling that trigger? | 你从杀害他们的过程中 收获了什么 |
[24:56] | Satisfaction… | 满足感 |
[25:02] | Power… | 力量 |
[25:08] | And that’s what felt good. | 那种感觉很棒 |
[25:12] | Thank you, Ryan. | 谢谢你 莱恩 |
[25:15] | That’s all I was looking for was… | 我一直期盼的就是… |
[25:20] | Just a little bit of honesty. | 那么一点点坦诚 |
[25:41] | I can accept my fate | 我可以接受我的命运 |
[25:45] | Because you have finally admitted that I’m right. | 因为你终于承认 我是对的 |
[26:06] | You win, Joe. | 你赢了 乔 |
[26:17] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[26:18] | Trying to get a look inside the prison. | 试着探查一下监狱里的情况 |
[26:19] | I hid a backdoor in their server. | 我在他们的服务器中留了个后门 |
[26:23] | I got to hand it to Joe. | 我真够佩服乔的 |
[26:24] | Guy knows how to make an exit. | 他很懂得如何光荣退场 |
[26:28] | What are those? | 那是什么东西 |
[26:32] | Controls for the prison. | 监狱的控制开关 |
[26:33] | From here, I can do anything I want. | 我从这里可以随心所欲地操纵任何事 |
[26:35] | I can just turn off the cameras, | 我可以关闭摄像头 |
[26:36] | Open the doors. | 打开门 |
[26:39] | If I wanted to, I could lock the whole place down. | 如果我愿意 甚至可以封锁整个监狱 |
[26:45] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[26:47] | Whether or not this was all part of Joe Carroll’s plan. | 不知道这是否是乔·卡罗的计划 |
[26:54] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[26:55] | Something’s happening. | 有情况了 |
[26:57] | It’s Ryan. He did it. | 那是莱恩 他做到了 |
[27:01] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么呢 |
[27:02] | Protecting you from yourself. | 保护你 免得你被自己害死 |
[27:16] | Wait. Who the hell opened those doors? | 等等 谁他妈把牢房的门打开了 |
[27:17] | Wasn’t us. | 不是我们 |
[27:19] | We need to get in there now. | 我们必须立刻进去 |
[27:21] | Open the damn doors! | 赶快把门打开 |
[27:23] | Can’t. The whole system just went down. | 打不开了 整个系统都崩溃了 |
[27:29] | Damn. | 该死的 |
[27:30] | Guess karma really does exist. | 看来还真有因果报应这回事啊 |
[27:34] | Back up! Back the hell up! | 退后 都给我退后 |
[27:53] | Think we should do a little hostage taking of our own, | 我觉得我们也该扣押他们作为人质 |
[27:55] | See what we can get for them. | 看看能得到什么好处 |
[27:56] | Knock yourselves out. | 你们请自便吧 |
[27:57] | Joe’s gonna show me his cell, | 乔要带我看看他的牢房 |
[27:58] | The one he doesn’t think I’m good enough for. | 就是他觉得我不配住的那间 |
[28:00] | I’m gonna redecorate it with his brains. | 我要用他的大脑来重新装饰一下那间牢房 |
[28:02] | That’s– that’s not actually what brains are for, but– | 大脑 可不是用来做装饰材料的 |
[28:11] | Get behind me! | 躲在我身后 |
[28:12] | Hey, baby. Come here. | 宝贝 过来 |
[28:13] | Let me get a look at you. | 让我好好看看你 |
[28:19] | It’s cool. Do what you got to do. | 没事 你们想做什么就尽管做吧 |
[28:22] | So you think we need your permission? | 你觉得我们需要你的允许吗 |
[28:23] | What? No. | 什么 不是 |
[28:25] | What are you doing? Don’t kill him! | 你在干什么啊 别杀他 |
[28:39] | Just keep pressure on it. | 保持按压 |
[28:46] | Wait! Where are you going? | 等等 你要去哪儿 |
[28:48] | Wait. You can’t leave me. | 等等 你不能丢下我 |
[29:01] | Stop now. Please stop! No. | 住手 住手 不要啊 |
[29:04] | No! | 不要 |
[29:08] | Stop! | 住手 |
[29:36] | It’s ok. | 没事了 |
[29:37] | You’re safe now. | 你安全了 |
[29:58] | Get in. | 进去 |
[30:00] | Fancy. | 真豪华啊 |
[30:03] | You’re an eye guy, right? | 你是个注重视觉享受的人吧 |
[30:04] | No. Calling me an eye guy | 不 说我是个注重视觉享受的人 |
[30:06] | Is like calling Rembrandt a decorator. | 就像称大画家伦勃朗为装潢师一样 |
[30:08] | Who the hell’s Rembrandt? | 伦勃朗是他妈谁啊 |
[30:58] | Come on, come on. | 快啊 快啊 |
[31:01] | All right. Let’s go. Move. Come on. | 好了 冲进去 快点 |
[31:25] | Move in. | 进去 |
[31:33] | Thank god! | 谢天谢地 |
[31:34] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[31:37] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[31:47] | We can now report the hostage crisis | 现在我们可以宣布 |
[31:49] | Inside the Virginia state penitentiary is over. | 维吉利亚州监狱里的人质危机已成功解决 |
[31:51] | The number of casualties still unknown. | 伤亡人数目前依然不清楚 |
[31:58] | Hostage crisis is over. | 人质危机成功解决 |
[32:00] | Looks like Joe and Ryan both survived. | 看上去乔和莱恩都活下来了 |
[32:01] | You have no idea what the hell you almost did. | 你不知道你差点铸成了什么样的大错 |
[32:03] | You almost blew this whole thing. | 你差点毁了这整个计划 |
[32:05] | Ok. So you can big brother me, | 好吧 你可以像大哥一样教育我 |
[32:06] | Kill my boyfriends, | 杀了我的男友们 |
[32:08] | Criticize my life choices, | 批评我的人生选择 |
[32:09] | And if I try to look after you, I’m out of line? | 而我一旦想照顾你 就很出格吗 |
[32:11] | – Penny. – You need to drop this Ryan hardy nonsense, T. | -佩妮 -你不能再跟莱恩·哈迪纠缠了 T |
[32:16] | If this contact can help us, | 如果那个联络人可以帮到我们 |
[32:17] | Let’s crack the code, go to him. | 我们就破解密码 前去找他 |
[32:19] | You and me, we can disappear together. | 你和我 一起消失 |
[32:20] | You don’t get it. He won’t do it voluntarily. | 你不明白 他不会自愿帮我们的 |
[32:23] | I need leverage to make it happen. | 我需要筹码去促成这件事 |
[32:25] | What kind of leverage? | 什么样的筹码 |
[32:28] | Him. | 他 |
[32:31] | His death is the key to our future. | 他的死决定着我们的未来 |
[32:43] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[32:44] | Yeah. It’s over. | 没事 一切都结束了 |
[32:48] | Is Joe dead? | 乔死了吗 |
[32:50] | No, and I don’t know what’s gonna happen with his execution, | 没有 我不知道他的处刑会怎样 |
[32:53] | but I need to stick around to see. | 我需要留在这里亲眼见证 |
[32:56] | What?! Are you kidding? | 什么 你在开玩笑吗 |
[32:59] | I need to get closure on this, Gwen. | 我必须对这事做个了结 格温 |
[33:02] | I don’t expect you to understand. | 我不指望你能理解 |
[33:05] | Good because I don’t. | 很好 因为我的确不理解 |
[33:06] | It seems like you’re giving him what he wants. | 似乎你这是在满足他的愿望 |
[33:08] | You told me you could handle anything. | 你曾跟我说 你什么事都能应对的了 |
[33:11] | I need you to handle this. | 我需要你应对一下这事 |
[33:19] | So you’re a genius hacker. | 你是个天才黑客 |
[33:20] | A code is, like, the ultimate password. | 编码就像是终极密码 |
[33:22] | How do you hack someone’s password? | 你要如何去黑别人的密码 |
[33:23] | You study them, you understand what’s important. | 你要研究他们 搞清楚什么是最重要的 |
[33:25] | Ok. So the same thing here. | 好吧 现在的情况也一样 |
[33:27] | He wouldn’t have picked a random phrase. | 他不会随便选择一个短语的 |
[33:28] | He would have picked it from a source that meant something to him. | 他只会从那些对他有着特殊意义的东西中去选 |
[33:30] | It’s got to be a book, | 肯定是本书 |
[33:31] | but I looked Through all the books that the FBI took from his house. | 我查看了联调局从他家中查获的所有书籍 |
[33:33] | None of them work. | 每一本都不行 |
[33:34] | He wouldn’t have kept it in his house. | 他不会把那书放在家里的 |
[33:36] | You said you went to Joe. Why? | 你说你找过乔 为什么 |
[33:38] | Because Joe knew Strauss better than anyone. | 因为乔比任何人都更了解施特拉斯 |
[33:42] | And you checked Joe’s books? | 你也查看了乔的书吗 |
[33:43] | Yes. All the books that they had in common. | 是的 他们两个人共同都有的书 |
[33:49] | But I should have checked the books in Joe’s library | 但我该查看一下乔的书库中 |
[33:51] | That Strauss should have had in his. | 施特拉斯也该有的一些书 |
[33:56] | 霍华德·菲利普斯·洛夫克拉夫特 美国恐怖 科幻与奇幻小说作家 | |
[33:56] | Lovecraft. Strauss quoted him a few times. | 洛夫克拉夫特 施特拉斯多次引用他的话 |
[33:58] | Let’s see. | 来看看吧 |
[34:02] | “That is not dead which can eternal lie, | “死亡并不是一种永恒状态 |
[34:05] | And with strange aeons even death may die.” | 在古怪的永世中 死亡也只是暂时的” |
[34:18] | It’s working. | 成功了 |
[34:23] | Come on. | 加油 |
[34:27] | T, that’s not a name. | T 那不是个名字 |
[34:33] | No. | 的确不是 |
[34:36] | It’s a location. | 那是个地址 |
[34:37] | The nation holds its breath tonight | 整个国家都屏住呼吸 |
[34:39] | As we wait for word on the governor’s decision. | 等候州长的决定 |
[34:41] | Our legal experts predict he’ll have no choice | 我们的法律专家预测 他将别无选择 |
[34:44] | But to postpone Carroll’s execution. | 只能推迟对卡罗的处刑 |
[35:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:03] | Why did today have to happen? | 为什么要发生今天这些事 |
[35:07] | Because you are my real legacy, Ryan, | 因为你是我真正的传人 莱恩 |
[35:12] | And I needed you to know it, | 我需要你明白这一点 |
[35:15] | And now that you… | 现在你… |
[35:18] | Admitted we are brothers, | 承认了 我们是兄弟 |
[35:22] | I can die, | 我可以死掉 |
[35:25] | Knowing that I will live on through you. | 只要我知道 我可以通过你继续活下去 |
[35:35] | Governor has ordered your execution to proceed as scheduled. | 州长已经下令 你的处刑将如期举行 |
[35:40] | They’re coming to take you in a few minutes. | 他们几分钟后就会来带你过去 |
[35:42] | Uh, Ryan. | 莱恩 |
[35:49] | A parting gift. | 给你个送别礼物吧 |
[35:52] | Your man Theo, | 你要找的希奥 |
[35:56] | He was born of violence | 他出生于暴力之中 |
[36:00] | In the city of brotherly love. | 在一座友爱的城市中 |
[36:08] | Good-bye, Joe. | 再见了 乔 |
[36:12] | Good-bye, Ryan. | 再见了 莱恩 |
[38:20] | Joe Carroll, the state of Virginia | 乔·卡罗 维吉利亚州 |
[38:22] | has sentenced you to die for your many crimes. | 因你的多重犯罪行为已判决你的死刑 |
[38:25] | Do you have any final words? | 你有什么遗言吗 |
[38:38] | Quoth the raven… | 《乌鸦》中的 |
[38:41] | “Nevermore.” | “永不再会” |
[40:42] | The time of death is 12:11 A.M. | 死亡时间 上午12:11 |
[41:39] | Bad day? | 今天过得不顺吗 |
[41:51] | Two shots of whiskey, please. | 麻烦来两杯威士忌 |
[42:07] | Hope it helps. | 希望能帮你缓解烦恼 |
[42:38] | Here’s to you. | 敬你的 |
[42:40] | No. | 不 |
[42:41] | Here’s to us. | 是敬我们 |
[43:08] | Again. | 再来杯 |