时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You’ve been drinking. | 你喝酒了 |
[00:01] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[00:03] | Where were you last night? | 你昨晚去哪儿了 |
[00:04] | I screwed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[00:05] | How could you do this to us? | 你怎么能这样对待我们 |
[00:07] | You got to give me a chance. | 你得给我一次机会 |
[00:08] | I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[00:08] | No, no. Wait. | 不要 等等 |
[00:10] | You still have me. | 你还有我呢 |
[00:12] | What the hell you doing with her? | 你要对她做什么 |
[00:13] | I asked you a question! | 我问你话呢 |
[00:17] | You’re my little sister, Penny. | 你是我的宝贝妹妹 佩妮 |
[00:18] | I’ve been protecting you since I was 10 years old, | 我从10岁起就开始保护你 |
[00:19] | and I’m not gonna stop now. | 现在也没打算停下 |
[00:21] | You just need to stop partying so much. | 只是你别再这么放纵狂欢了 |
[00:22] | We’re just going to see Eliza. | 我们只是去见下伊莉莎 |
[00:24] | I assume you are familiar with Ryan Hardy. | 我猜你应该很熟悉莱恩·哈迪吧 |
[00:26] | I can deliver him to you. | 我可以把他送到你面前 |
[00:28] | What is that worth? | 那对你来说价值几何 |
[00:29] | Someone has my laptop. | 有人拿走了我的电脑 |
[00:31] | They’re using it to watch Max. | 他们用它监视麦克丝 |
[00:34] | If someone is using the laptop, | 如果有人正在使用那台电脑 |
[00:35] | we can find them. | 我们就可以找到他 |
[00:38] | The signal just disappeared! | 信号消失了 |
[00:39] | Everything ok? | 没什么事吧 |
[00:40] | It’s the safe house raid. | 是上次突袭安全屋的事 |
[00:41] | Some of the details just aren’t adding up. | 某些细节对不上 |
[00:43] | No! No, no. You don’t understand. No, no. | 不 不 不 你不明白 不要 |
[00:46] | I did manage to track where the laptop’s been used. | 我追踪到那台电脑曾被使用过的地点 |
[00:49] | It’s inside the FBI. | 就在联调局大楼内 |
[00:50] | Ok. We just need to find someone who can hack into the FBI. | 我们只要找到一个能黑进联调局的人就行了 |
[00:52] | Do you know anyone who does that? | 你认识那么厉害的人吗 |
[00:53] | Because I sure as hell don’t. | 因为我显然不认识 |
[00:54] | Actually, I do. | 实际上我还真认识 |
[00:57] | Who is it? | 那是谁 |
[00:58] | Someone very unexpected. | 一个意想不到的人 |
[01:23] | Weapon. | 交出武器 |
[01:26] | Please. | 求你了 |
[01:29] | Don’t kill me. | 不要杀我 |
[01:29] | I let you live because you promised to disappear, | 你答应过会消失 我才让你继续活着 |
[01:32] | and yet, here you are. | 但你却又出现在我面前 |
[01:33] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[01:34] | No. The contact site I gave you was to | 不行 我给你联系方式是为了让你 |
[01:37] | alert me of an imminent threat. | 在发现紧急威胁时通知我 |
[01:40] | I know, | 我知道 |
[01:41] | but an opportunity came up. | 但有个机会就摆在眼前 |
[01:44] | What kind of opportunity? | 什么样的机会 |
[01:47] | A way to get Ryan Hardy. | 反击莱恩·哈迪的机会 |
[01:54] | Hi there. | 你好啊 |
[02:02] | What makes you think I need a way to get at Ryan? | 你凭什么觉得我需要一个反击莱恩的机会 |
[02:04] | If he was easy to kill, he’d be dead by now. | 如果他那么容易被杀 那他早就死了 |
[02:09] | Look who I found. | 瞧瞧我发现了谁 |
[02:14] | Can I keep him? | 我能留着他吗 |
[02:15] | He’s kind of hunky. | 他看起来很帅啊 |
[02:17] | Forget it. | 别指望了 |
[02:18] | You remember what happened to your last pet. | 你还记得你上一个宠伴的下场吗 |
[02:22] | We were just being careful, ok? | 我们只是谨慎行事 好吗 |
[02:24] | We didn’t know how you’d react to being contacted. | 我们并不清楚你对于我们的联系会作何反应 |
[02:27] | I got to say this is a pairing I didn’t expect. | 我不得不说 你们搭在一起还真是出人意料 |
[02:32] | Seriously, if you were any kind of a man, | 说真的 如果你是个男人 |
[02:34] | you would have killed her for the way that she played you. | 她那样耍你 你早该杀了她了 |
[02:36] | Easy. | 冷静 |
[02:38] | Easy. | 冷静 |
[02:41] | I thought you said he was scary | 我记得你说过他很可怕 |
[02:43] | because I’m not impressed. | 我可没怎么觉得啊 |
[02:45] | Mark, please. | 马克 拜托 |
[02:47] | Ok. We all want the same thing. | 好吧 我们目标一致 |
[02:48] | We can help each other. | 我们可以互相帮助 |
[02:50] | Not interested. | 没兴趣 |
[02:51] | There’s a corrupt agent inside the FBI. | 联调局内部有个叛徒探员 |
[02:59] | Interested now? | 现在感兴趣了吗 |
[03:14] | Page me when she gets back from x- ray. | 她从X光室回来就呼我 |
[03:16] | I want to run some more tests. | 我想再多做几个检测 |
[03:17] | Ok. | 好的 |
[03:21] | Give me a minute, Sandy. | 等我一下 桑迪 |
[03:22] | Sure. | 好的 |
[03:32] | What are you doing here? | 你跑来这里做什么 |
[03:34] | I’ve failed you. | 我让你失望了 |
[03:36] | I know that, | 我知道的 |
[03:39] | but there’s got to be a way that I can fix us. | 但肯定有方法让我补救的 |
[03:41] | Ryan, you can’t even fix yourself. | 莱恩 你连你自己都挽救不了 |
[03:45] | It’s clear you’ve been lying to me since the beginning. | 很明显你从一开始就骗我 |
[03:48] | How can I ever trust you again? | 我怎么可能再相信你 |
[03:49] | I can get on top of this. | 我可以改过自新的 |
[03:52] | I’ve- – I’ve- – I’ve done it before. | 我之前做到过 |
[03:54] | You just got to give me another chance. | 你得再给我一次机会 |
[03:59] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[04:00] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[04:01] | It’s not enough. | 那远远不够 |
[04:03] | Oh, wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等一下 |
[04:06] | After everything we’ve been through, | 我们在一起经历了那么多事 |
[04:08] | this can’t be it. | 不能就这么完了 |
[04:12] | Can we talk later, please? | 我们晚些时候能再谈吗 求你了 |
[04:16] | I’m…barely hanging on here, doc. | 我只能在这里待一小会儿 医生 |
[04:22] | I don’t know. I… | 我不知道 我… |
[04:29] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[04:31] | Good, good. | 很好 很好 |
[04:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:42] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[04:43] | Oh, I wanted to see you, | 我想见你 |
[04:44] | so I brought Some coffee to sweeten the deal. | 就顺便带了些咖啡 算是小甜头 |
[04:47] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[04:50] | Um, I’m almost ready. | 我差不多准备好了 |
[04:51] | Do you want to just hang, and we can go in together? | 你能等我一下 然后一起去上班吗 |
[04:52] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. I’ll wait. | 好的 我等你 |
[04:53] | – Ok. – Ok. | -好的 -好 |
[05:27] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[05:28] | I’m just looking for a new book. | 我只是在找本新书 |
[05:30] | You mind if I borrow this one? | 能把这本书借给我吗 |
[05:32] | Sure. You ready to go? | 当然了 可以走了吗 |
[05:35] | Yeah, yeah. Let’s go. | 是的 走吧 |
[05:58] | How you holding up? | 你怎么样 |
[06:00] | I’m good. | 我挺好的 |
[06:04] | I’m not your girlfriend | 我不是你女朋友 |
[06:06] | or your niece, Ryan. | 也不是你侄女 莱恩 |
[06:07] | You don’t have to pretend with me. | 你不用在我面前假装 |
[06:08] | You let Joe screw with your head, | 你让乔把你的大脑弄得一片混乱 |
[06:09] | but that is over now. | 但那现在已经结束了 |
[06:10] | He is dead. You need to pull it together. | 他死了 你得振作一点 |
[06:11] | People are counting on you- – | 大家都指望着你呢 |
[06:12] | Spare me the tough love, all right? | 别对我来这种严厉的爱了 |
[06:13] | Well, it wouldn’t be tough love if I did. | 如果我真不管你 就不是严厉的爱了 |
[06:15] | Look. You want to throw away everything | 听着 如果你想把过去几年 |
[06:16] | you’ve built in the past year, that’s your call, | 辛苦取得的成果全都抛弃 那是你的选择 |
[06:18] | but Theo is gunning for you, | 但是希奥正计划杀了你 |
[06:19] | and that puts everybody around you in danger. | 那让你身边的每个人都处于危险之中 |
[06:24] | You really think you’d be able to live with yourself | 如果麦克丝或者格温因为你喝得烂醉被杀了 |
[06:25] | if Max or Gwen got killed because you were half in the bag? | 你觉得到时候你能原谅自己吗 |
[06:33] | I’ll see you out there. | 待会儿再见了 |
[06:59] | You have a nice place. | 你这里不错啊 |
[07:01] | Don’t get comfortable. | 别太习惯了 |
[07:03] | You won’t be here long. | 你待不了多久的 |
[07:04] | Don’t be an ass, T. | 别这么混蛋 T |
[07:06] | Does anyone want something? | 你们想喝点什么吗 |
[07:08] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[07:08] | I’ll take a water, please. | 我要一杯水 麻烦你了 |
[07:10] | Sure thing. | 没问题 |
[07:13] | So our friend traced the laptop signal back | 我们的朋友已经追踪到 |
[07:15] | to the FBI in New York, | 信号位于纽约的联调局内 |
[07:16] | but he didn’t have the skill to get past the firewall. | 但他没有足够的技术攻破防火墙 |
[07:19] | It wouldn’t matter if he did. | 就算他有那个技术也没用 |
[07:21] | Once the Feds found my hack, | 联调局之前发现了我的入侵时 |
[07:22] | they brought down the iron curtain. | 就已经开启了网络铁幕保护 |
[07:24] | I haven’t found a way to pierce it. | 我也还没有找到攻破的办法 |
[07:25] | Wait. I thought you were a genius hacker. | 等等 你不是天才黑客吗 |
[07:28] | I am, and you’re only alive | 我当然是 你的命之所以还在 |
[07:30] | because your spy | 只是因为你们要找的叛徒 |
[07:32] | might just be what I need to hack back in. | 或许可以帮助我再次黑入他们的网络 |
[07:35] | I’m confused. You just said you couldn’t hack the FBI, | 我听糊涂了 你刚明明说你黑不进去的 |
[07:37] | so how are you gonna find this guy? | 那你又怎么找到那家伙呢 |
[07:38] | Did your friend check to see if the laptop | 你朋友是否检查过那台笔记本电脑 |
[07:40] | was the only computer accessing the web portal? | 是不是唯一接入网口的电脑 |
[07:42] | – No. – If he’s smart, | -没有 -如果他够聪明 |
[07:43] | he wouldn’t bring it back to his house. | 他就不会把电脑带回自己家 |
[07:45] | That would be too easy to trace. | 那样很容易被追踪到 |
[07:46] | We just have to hope that he’s dumb enough | 我们只能希望他足够笨 |
[07:47] | to log on from a second computer. | 用另外一台电脑登陆那个网络 |
[07:53] | 我们见一面谈谈你的提议吧 伊莉莎 | |
[07:57] | Excuse me a minute. | 失陪一下 |
[08:03] | Eliza wants to meet. | 伊莉莎想见面 |
[08:05] | You think it’s legit? | 你觉得有诈吗 |
[08:06] | I think we always plan for the worst. | 我觉得时刻都该做好最坏的打算 |
[08:08] | This was a mistake. | 这是个错误 |
[08:10] | Just hold it together. | 稍微振作一点 |
[08:11] | We just need that name, and then we’re out of here. | 只要查到那个人的名字 我们就可以走了 |
[08:14] | Change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[08:17] | Before I help you, you two are gonna help me with something. | 在我帮你们之前 你们要帮我一个忙 |
[08:19] | Wait a minute. That was not part of the deal. | 等等 我们之前可没答应帮忙做事 |
[08:20] | The deal is what I say it is. | 一切由我说了算 |
[08:23] | Think of it as a team- building exercise, | 就把这当做增进团队感情的小活动吧 |
[08:26] | and if my instincts are correct, | 如果我的直觉是对的 |
[08:27] | you might even get to kill some people. | 你们也许能杀掉几个人呢 |
[08:31] | Hey, Max. | 麦克丝 |
[08:33] | Any luck finding Theo’s sister? | 找到希奥的妹妹了吗 |
[08:34] | No. According to the social services database, | 没有 根据社会服务系统的数据库 |
[08:37] | a dozen foster kids went through the Jackson house | 在谋杀案发生前的几个月 |
[08:39] | in the months leading up to the murders, | 有十几个寄养小孩曾被送往杰克逊家 |
[08:40] | but none were named Sophia, | 但没有一个叫索菲亚的 |
[08:41] | and none matched the description Oleg gave of the girl. | 也没有符合奥列格描述的 |
[08:43] | Theo must have scrubbed her from the system. | 希奥一定是把她的资料从系统里抹去了 |
[08:47] | Let’s get some agents over to Philly social services | 派几个探员去费城的社会服务中心 |
[08:50] | and have them dig through the hard copy files | 让他们翻看纸质的文件 |
[08:51] | because there’s a chance he only targeted the digital records, | 也许他只把注意力放在消除电子数据上 |
[08:53] | and if that’s true, maybe we can find her. | 如果真是这样 我们也许能找到她 |
[10:15] | Where’s Eliza? | 伊莉莎呢 |
[10:16] | She couldn’t make it. | 她来不了 |
[10:21] | – I’m disappointed. – Won’t last long. | -我很失望 -失望不了多久的 |
[10:38] | I’m sorry. Your friends aren’t coming, | 不好意思 你的朋友们不会来救你了 |
[10:41] | but mine are. | 但我的朋友会来 |
[10:49] | Where do I find Eliza? | 伊莉莎在哪儿 |
[10:51] | Forget it. I’m not helping you. | 别妄想了 我不会帮你的 |
[10:53] | I’m positive you’re supposed to call her after I’m dead, | 我敢肯定 你本该在杀了我之后给她打电话 |
[10:56] | which means her number’s in your phone. | 所以说她的号码肯定在你手机里 |
[10:59] | It’s highly encrypted. | 手机被高度加密了 |
[11:01] | There’s no way you’ll be able to hack it. | 你黑不进去的 |
[11:02] | Yeah. Let me worry about that. | 好吧 那就不劳你费心了 |
[11:20] | Have you traced the phone to our friend yet? | 你通过手机追踪到那个人了吗 |
[11:22] | In process. | 正在进行中 |
[11:24] | So to find your guy, I need to log on to the web portal. | 要找到那个人 我得先登陆网络入口才行 |
[11:30] | And here we go. I was right. | 好了 我猜对了 |
[11:33] | It was accessed by a second computer. | 他的确用另外一台电脑登陆过 |
[11:35] | Stationary. Probably a desktop. | 是个固定的 也许是台式电脑 |
[11:39] | There’s an apartment in Sunnyside, Queens, | 皇后区的一间公寓 |
[11:42] | rented by… | 租户是 |
[11:44] | Tom Reyes. | 汤姆·赖耶斯 |
[11:46] | 36, former army ranger, | 36岁 前突击队员 |
[11:48] | now on the FBI’s hostage rescue team. | 现在在联调局的人质解救小队里 |
[11:50] | He’s Max’s boyfriend. | 他是麦克丝的男朋友 |
[11:52] | She cheated on him with Mike Weston. | 她背着他跟麦克·韦斯顿搞上了 |
[11:53] | No wonder he’s watching her. | 难怪他在监视她 |
[11:55] | Great. | 很好 |
[11:57] | Here are my terms. | 我的条件如下 |
[11:59] | You want Tom to serve up Mike | 你们想让汤姆把麦克献出来 |
[12:00] | so Mark can torture- kill him, | 好让马克虐杀他 |
[12:02] | but first, you got to do something for me. | 但首先 你们得替我做点事 |
[12:05] | We just did something for you. | 我们才刚刚替你做了事呢 |
[12:07] | Tough. My house, my rules. | 没办法 我的家 我说了算 |
[12:08] | Wrong. You just gave us the name. | 错 你已经告诉我们那人的名字了 |
[12:09] | Come on. We’re out of here. | 快点 我们走人 |
[12:11] | You won’t even make it to the door. | 你连门都出不了 |
[12:16] | Ok. Mark, Mark, Mark. | 马克 马克 |
[12:17] | Ok. Please. | 别这样 |
[12:19] | We are so close. | 我们很快就要成功了 |
[12:22] | One more step is not gonna hurt anyone. | 多做一件事也无妨 |
[12:29] | Fine, | 好吧 |
[12:30] | but this is it. | 不过这是最后一次了 |
[12:36] | Give this to Tom. | 把这个给汤姆 |
[12:37] | Make sure he plugs it into the FBI server. | 确保他把这个插进联调局的服务器 |
[12:40] | When I get my access back, | 等我能重新登入 |
[12:41] | then you can get all the revenge you want. | 随便你怎么报复都可以 |
[12:51] | After we kill Mike, | 我们杀了麦克之后 |
[12:52] | I’m gonna come back and kill him. | 我要回来杀了他 |
[12:55] | Found Sophia. You were right. | 找到索菲亚了 你说得对 |
[12:57] | Theo only altered the digital files. | 希奥只改了电子档的数据 |
[12:58] | That’s Sophia age 8. | 那是索菲亚8岁时的样子 |
[13:00] | After the murders, she bounced around | 在灭门案后 她辗转于 |
[13:01] | to a dozen other foster homes. | 好几个寄养家庭之间 |
[13:03] | Then on her 16th birthday, she died. | 然后她在16岁生日时死了 |
[13:05] | At least, that’s what her death certificate says. | 至少她的死亡证明是这么写的 |
[13:07] | 10 bucks Theo planted that to give her a new life. | 那肯定是希奥编造的 为了给她创造新生活 |
[13:09] | Let’s run the prints in this file | 把这个文件中的指纹 |
[13:11] | against any recent crime scenes. | 跟最近罪案现场中的比对下 |
[13:12] | Already on it, waiting for results. | 已经在做了 还在等结果 |
[13:13] | Get cyber to computer- age this photo and send it to me. | 让网络小队模拟她现在的照片 然后发给我 |
[13:17] | Either of you guys seen Sloan? | 你们有谁见过斯隆吗 |
[13:19] | No. | 没有 |
[13:20] | She’s not answering her phone or texts. | 她不接电话也不回短信 |
[13:23] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:25] | We put her on the mole search. | 我们让她去查内奸 |
[13:26] | She was looking into incident reports | 她之前在查针对马克藏身所 |
[13:28] | of the raid at Mark’s brownstone. | 突击行动时的报告 |
[13:30] | She said she had questions. | 她说她有些疑问 |
[13:31] | Maybe she was on to something. | 也许她发现了些什么 |
[13:34] | Got a hit on Sophia’s prints. | 比对索菲亚的指纹有发现了 |
[13:36] | Drug dealer murdered in Newark two days ago. | 两天前在纽瓦克有个毒贩被杀 |
[13:37] | Local PD pulled prints that match Sophia’s. | 当地警局在现场提取的指纹跟索菲亚相符 |
[13:39] | You guys stay on Sloan, | 你们继续找斯隆 |
[13:41] | have NYPD issue a BOLO. | 让纽约警局发出通缉令 |
[13:42] | Retrace her investigation, check her computer. | 重查她做的调查 检查她的电脑 |
[13:45] | I’m going to Jersey. | 我马上去新泽西 |
[13:46] | Take Max with you. | 带麦克丝一起去 |
[13:47] | I got it covered here. | 我一个人负责这边就行了 |
[13:49] | – Ryan- – – No, no. I- – I | -莱恩 -不 不用 |
[13:50] | can handle this solo. | 我自己一个人能搞定 |
[13:51] | Tough. I’m coming with you. | 别想 我跟你一起去 |
[13:54] | What? Are you tag- teaming me? | 什么 你们要轮流跟我捆绑在一起吗 |
[13:56] | – Yeah. – Deal with it. | -没错 -接受现实吧 |
[13:58] | All right. Let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[14:12] | According to police reports, | 根据警方报告 |
[14:14] | our victim, Josh, was stabbed to death in the back bedroom. | 受害人乔希在卧室里被捅数刀致死 |
[14:16] | Any mention of a woman matching Sophia’s description? | 有人提到与索菲亚外貌相符的女人吗 |
[14:18] | No. Then again, a house full of junkies | 没有 不过满屋子都是瘾君子 |
[14:20] | doesn’t make for the most forthcoming witnesses. | 他们可不是什么信得过的目击证人 |
[14:22] | Think our girl’s an addict? | 你觉得那女孩是个瘾君子吗 |
[14:24] | She’s not here for the ambience. | 她至少不是来享受这里的情调的 |
[14:29] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[14:34] | Well, let’s roust them, | 先把他们都叫醒吧 |
[14:35] | see if anybody knows anything about the murder. | 看有没有人知道跟这起谋杀有关的事 |
[14:46] | – Hey, buddy. – Come on. Hop up. | -喂 伙计 -好了 起来 |
[14:48] | Got some questions for you, yeah? Wake up. | 有话问你 快起来 |
[14:49] | Come on. Get up. | 快点 起来 |
[14:54] | Hey. Get up. | 喂 起来 |
[15:06] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[15:06] | Sloppy. Took my eyes off him. | 我走神了 刚才没注意他 |
[15:12] | This is Max Hardy. | 我是麦克丝·哈迪 |
[15:13] | I’m an agent with the FBI’s New York field office. | 我是联调局纽约办事处的探员 |
[15:16] | I need a police unit sent to this location | 我需要你派一队警察到这个地点 |
[15:17] | to transfer a suspect to your holding facility. | 把一位嫌犯押回你们的拘留所 |
[15:19] | I think you broke my arm, man. | 你把我胳膊弄断了 伙计 |
[15:21] | Good! Get up. | 很好 起来 |
[15:22] | Now this is what’s gonna happen. | 现在我们这么办 |
[15:25] | You are gonna answer some questions, | 你要么回答我的问题 |
[15:26] | or you’re going through another window, you understand? | 要么把你扔过另一扇窗子 明白了吗 |
[15:28] | Relax, relax, man. I didn’t know you were the police. | 冷静点 伙计 我不知道你是警察 |
[15:30] | I thought you were trying to rob me. | 我以为你是要抢我的东西 |
[15:32] | There was a murder here, all right? | 之前这里发生过命案 |
[15:33] | A few days ago, a guy named Josh. | 就几天前 死者叫乔希 |
[15:35] | I didn’t have anything to do with that. | 那跟我没关系 |
[15:36] | Know who did? | 知道是谁干的吗 |
[15:37] | No, man. | 不知道 伙计 |
[15:40] | You recognize this woman? | 你认识这女人吗 |
[15:44] | Naw. | 不认识 |
[15:49] | Pick a window! | 自己挑扇窗户 |
[15:50] | Ok. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 好吧 等等 等下 |
[15:51] | I- – I- – I don’t- – I don’t know her, | 我不认识她 |
[15:54] | but she looks like this girl Josh used to hook up with. | 但她看起来像那个以前经常跟乔希上床的女人 |
[15:57] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么 |
[15:59] | Penny. | 佩妮 |
[15:59] | Penny what? | 姓什么 |
[16:00] | Just Penny, man. | 只知道叫佩妮 |
[16:03] | You know where we can find her? | 你知道在哪能找到她吗 |
[16:04] | She gave me a taste of her score last week. | 她上周给我尝过她的毒品 |
[16:06] | She got it from this dude, Sal. | 是从一个叫索尔的人那买的 |
[16:08] | He- – he deals out of a storefront over on Benson. | 他在本森街外面售卖毒品 |
[16:12] | That’s all I know, man. | 我只知道这些 伙计 |
[16:14] | Seriously, I swear. | 真的 我发誓 |
[16:22] | Hey, man. | 你好 老兄 |
[16:23] | You seen Sloan? | 你见过斯隆吗 |
[16:25] | No. Why? | 没 怎么了 |
[16:27] | She did talk to you, though, right? | 她之前跟你谈过 对吧 |
[16:29] | Yeah, yeah, about the raid on Mark’s safe house. | 对 关于突袭马克安全屋的事 |
[16:31] | Is there a problem? | 出什么事了吗 |
[16:32] | No. No. Just having a hard time getting ahold of her. | 没 只是联系不到她 |
[16:36] | Did she mention going anywhere last night? | 她昨晚提到过要去哪儿吗 |
[16:38] | Meeting with someone? | 要见什么人 |
[16:39] | No, no, not that I can recall. | 没 我记得没有 |
[16:42] | Ok. Thanks. | 好的 谢了 |
[16:57] | Smile! | 笑一个 |
[16:59] | Don’t do it! Hands up. | 别动 举起手来 |
[17:00] | Hands up. | 举起手来 |
[17:11] | Out of the bathroom. | 从卫生间出来 |
[17:22] | So we came over here to jack you up over spying on Max, | 我们来是为了你监视麦克丝的事 |
[17:28] | – so imagine our surprise- – – joy really. | -想想看我们有多惊讶 -该说是高兴 |
[17:30] | When we find a dead girl in your bathtub. | 当我们看到你浴缸里躺着具女尸 |
[17:34] | Now let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[17:36] | She found out about you spying on your girlfriend, | 她发现你在监视你女朋友 |
[17:39] | and you had to kill her. | 然后你不得不杀了她 |
[17:40] | Word of advice, sweetie. | 给你个建议 亲爱的 |
[17:42] | Next time you kill somebody, | 下次杀人时 |
[17:43] | don’t leave the body lying around your house. | 别把尸体留在自己的家里 |
[17:45] | What do you want? | 你们想怎么样 |
[17:48] | Stick this into a server at the FBI. | 把这个插到联调局的服务器里 |
[17:50] | Shouldn’t take more than two minutes. | 最多花你两分钟 |
[17:51] | Then we’ll be out of your hair. | 然后我们就两清了 |
[17:54] | I’m not a traitor. | 我不是叛徒 |
[17:55] | You’ve got a dead girl in your bathtub. | 你的浴缸里有具女尸 |
[17:58] | You’re whatever we say you are. | 我们让你做什么 你就得照做 |
[18:03] | We’ll be in touch. | 我们保持联系 |
[18:05] | Oh, and you might want to think | 你最好想办法 |
[18:07] | about getting rid of that body. | 处理掉尸体 |
[18:09] | It’s starting to smell. | 开始有味道了 |
[18:37] | Think Penny will show? | 你觉得佩妮会来吗 |
[18:40] | Well, if she’s hanging around crack houses, | 如果她经常去那满是瘾君子的破房子 |
[18:41] | she’s more than just a recreational user. | 她吸毒肯定不是偶尔为之 |
[18:49] | You been drinking? | 你在喝酒吗 |
[18:51] | No. | 没 |
[18:51] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:53] | That’s not why you were a step slow back at the house? | 你刚刚在那房子里反应迟缓不是因为这个吗 |
[18:55] | I threw a guy out a window. | 我把那家伙扔出了窗户 |
[18:56] | You call that slow? I don’t call that slow. | 你觉得那是反应迟缓 我可不觉得 |
[19:02] | Any word from Mike on Sloan? | 麦克有斯隆的消息了吗 |
[19:04] | No. FBI has her | 没 联调局记录显示 |
[19:06] | leaving the office at 8:00 last night. | 她昨晚8点离开了办公室 |
[19:08] | Mike went by her apartment. | 麦克去了她的公寓 |
[19:10] | It was empty. | 她不在 |
[19:13] | It doesn’t look good, does it? | 感觉事情不太妙 |
[19:16] | No. | 是啊 |
[20:17] | I’m back in. | 我重新黑入了 |
[20:20] | I’m back in. | 我又黑进去了 |
[20:22] | All right. Now all I need to do is trace the phone number | 很好 现在我需要做的就是追查从公园里 |
[20:24] | I pulled from the guy in the park. | 那男人手机上发现的电话号码 |
[20:30] | I found Eliza. | 我找到伊莉莎了 |
[20:31] | Nice. You want company? | 很好 需要我陪你去吗 |
[20:33] | You start packing. | 你去打包行李 |
[20:34] | We’re out of here once I talk to her. | 我跟她谈过之后我们就离开这里 |
[20:35] | This identity is over. | 换新的身份 |
[20:37] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[20:39] | Penny, I’m serious. | 佩妮 我说真的 |
[20:40] | Yeah. Don’t worry, T. I’ll be a good girl. | 好 别担心 T 我会乖乖的 |
[20:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:56] | I’m gonna stretch my legs. | 我出去活动下筋骨 |
[20:58] | – I’ll go with you. – No. Stay here. | -我跟你一起去 -不用 你留在这 |
[20:59] | Keep an eye out for Penny. | 继续留心佩妮的踪影 |
[21:24] | I’m so glad you called. | 我真高兴你给我打电话了 |
[21:26] | I hope I’m not making a mistake. | 我希望这不是个错误 |
[21:27] | No, you’re not. | 不 这不是 |
[21:28] | If you lie to me, I will hang up. | 如果你骗我 我马上挂电话 |
[21:31] | I won’t, I promise you. | 不会的 我保证 |
[21:34] | Are you still drinking? | 你还在喝酒吗 |
[21:37] | Yeah, | 是的 |
[21:39] | but I’m gonna stop. | 但我会戒的 |
[21:41] | You know, when we first met, | 我们刚认识时 |
[21:42] | you were in such a good place. | 你当时状态超好 |
[21:45] | I thought that was the real you, | 我以为那是真正的你 |
[21:46] | but… | 但是 |
[21:49] | – this is the real you, Ryan. – Gwen. | -这才是真正的你 莱恩 -格温 |
[21:50] | You’re obsessed, tormented, | 你无法摆脱过去 备受折磨 |
[21:52] | unable to let go. | 无法放手 |
[21:53] | I can change. | 我可以改的 |
[21:55] | I did change for a while. | 我之前改过自新了一段时间 |
[21:57] | Then do it. | 那就快改 |
[21:58] | Stop drinking, quit the FBI. | 别再喝酒 离开联调局 |
[22:00] | No. I ca- – I can’t do that, | 不 我做不到 |
[22:03] | Not with Theo still out there. | 希奥依然在逃 我不能走 |
[22:04] | After Theo, there will be someone else. | 抓到希奥之后 又会有别的杀手 |
[22:07] | You’re really not giving me much hope, Ryan. | 你真是一点希望都没给我 莱恩 |
[22:12] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[22:14] | I’m so sorry. I got to call you back. | 抱歉 我稍后再打给你 |
[22:15] | Are you serious? | 你开什么玩笑啊 |
[22:16] | I’m on a stakeout. | 我正在监视 |
[22:17] | I’ll call you as soon as I can. | 我会尽快再打给你的 |
[23:27] | Anything? | 发现什么了吗 |
[23:28] | No sign of her. | 没看到她 |
[24:08] | It’s Mike. | 是麦克打来的 |
[24:10] | Did you find Sloan? | 找到斯隆了吗 |
[24:11] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[24:13] | Someone shot her and put her in the trunk of her car. | 她被人枪杀后 放在了她车的后备箱里 |
[24:17] | They say she died last night. | 法医说她是昨晚死的 |
[24:19] | Ok. Well, we’re gonna head right back. | 好吧 我们马上回去 |
[24:22] | Ok. | 好的 |
[24:27] | Sloan’s dead. | 斯隆死了 |
[24:40] | We got two cruisers doing a sweep of the neighborhood. | 我们派了两辆警车在街区巡逻 |
[24:42] | Any sign of your girl? | 那女的出现了吗 |
[24:43] | No. Hey. Listen. | 没 听着 |
[24:45] | We just found an agent of ours was killed. | 我们刚发现我们的一位探员被杀了 |
[24:47] | Do you mind running Agent Hardy to the scene, please? | 你能带哈迪探员去案发现场吗 |
[24:49] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[24:52] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[24:54] | Penny’s close. Can’t leave right now. | 佩妮就在附近 我现在不能走 |
[24:55] | I’m gonna stay with you. | 我留下陪你 |
[24:56] | No. Max, I’m fine. | 不用 麦克丝 我没事 |
[24:58] | The priority needs to be finding Sloan’s killer. | 现在要紧的是找到杀害斯隆的人 |
[25:00] | I’m gonna work the search with Newark PD, | 我会跟纽瓦克警方一起寻找 |
[25:02] | and then I’ll be back, I promise. | 然后我就回去 我保证 |
[25:04] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[25:06] | Just call me if you find something. | 有发现马上打给我 |
[25:35] | They’re all gone now. | 他们都走了 |
[25:37] | Just you and me. | 就剩你和我了 |
[25:40] | Let’s talk about your brother. | 来谈谈你哥哥吧 |
[25:51] | You like it rough, huh? | 你喜欢粗暴的风格啊 |
[25:53] | Good. Me, too. | 很好 我也喜欢 |
[26:13] | I’m starting to sense you’re the strong, silent type. | 我感觉你是那种强壮 闷着干的人 |
[26:17] | Me, I’m more of a screamer. | 我的话呢 就很喜欢浪叫 |
[26:20] | Knock yourself out. | 你尽情叫吧 |
[26:23] | No one can hear you in here anyway. | 在这没人听得到 |
[26:49] | Here to see Eliza. | 我是来见伊莉莎的 |
[26:51] | Let him in. | 让他进来 |
[26:53] | Cinco minutos. Gracias. | 给我们5分钟 谢谢 |
[26:57] | Theo. | 希奥 |
[27:01] | Have I jumped through enough hoops, | 我通过重重考验了吗 |
[27:03] | or do I need to slit your throat in order to stick the landing? | 还是我需要割断你的喉咙 才算成功 |
[27:05] | A little bravado’s sexy, but don’t get ahead of yourself. | 略微有点威胁是很性感 但别头脑发热 |
[27:09] | Enough with the games. | 别耍花招了 |
[27:13] | Are you accepting my offer to take out Ryan Hardy? | 你接受我关于除掉莱恩·哈迪的提议吗 |
[27:17] | You have yet to tell me what you want in return. | 你还没告诉我 你想要怎样的回报 |
[27:23] | My sister and I want to disappear | 我妹妹和我想销声匿迹 |
[27:26] | beyond the reach of the FBI, CIA, and Interpol. | 联调局 中情局和国际刑警都别想找到我们 |
[27:31] | More importantly, we want a life where no one is hunting us. | 更重要的是 我们想要过不被追杀的生活 |
[27:36] | You believe we can do that? | 你认为我们能做到 |
[27:43] | Strauss hinted at your reach and influence, | 施特拉斯暗示过你的能力和影响力 |
[27:48] | your power to make certain authorities turn a blind eye. | 你能够让官方对你们睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[27:51] | Was he wrong? | 他说错了吗 |
[27:54] | Was he wrong? | 他错了吗 |
[28:00] | We’re prepared to meet your ask, | 我们能满足你的要求 |
[28:03] | but there is one caveat. | 但有个条件 |
[28:05] | No one is to know of our involvement or existence. | 不能让任何人知道我们的参与和存在 |
[28:10] | If that were to happen- – | 一旦暴露了我们… |
[28:11] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[28:13] | Well, then, I’ll be in touch. | 很好 我会再联系你的 |
[28:26] | Yes. | 我在 |
[28:28] | Run the numbers for me. | 替我查个号码 |
[28:35] | 联调局通过指纹匹配到 纽瓦克的索菲亚·泰勒 | |
[28:44] | It’s Penny. | 我是佩妮 |
[28:45] | Do your thing. | 有话就说 |
[28:47] | Penny, call me as soon as you get this. | 佩妮 收到留言立刻给我回电话 |
[28:50] | The FBI is on to you. | 联调局盯上你了 |
[28:52] | Where’s Theo? | 希奥在哪儿 |
[28:54] | Theo? | 希奥 |
[28:56] | No. Not ringing any bells. | 不 我不记得这个人 |
[28:58] | Every time you lie to me, | 你只要对我撒谎一次 |
[29:00] | You get a strike. That’s one. | 就算是一振 这是第一振 |
[29:02] | What happens when we get to 3? | 等到第3振时会怎样啊 |
[29:03] | Theo Noble, formerly Terrance Jackson. | 希奥·诺贝尔 前身份是特伦斯·杰克逊 |
[29:05] | The two of you helped kill his family when you were children. | 你们两个小的时候合伙帮助杀掉了他的家人 |
[29:08] | You must have found the madman. | 看来你们是找到”疯汉”了 |
[29:12] | – How is Ollie? – incarcerated. | -奥列现在怎么样 -入狱了 |
[29:13] | So he gets jail, and I get what- – house arrest? | 他是坐牢 我是怎样 被软禁在家吗 |
[29:17] | Oh, no, no, no, no. You’re not under arrest. | 不不不 你可没有被捕 |
[29:19] | See, if you were under arrest, | 如果你被捕了的话 |
[29:20] | you would have rights and protections. | 就会有一些法定权利和保护 |
[29:24] | You’re in my custody. | 你现在在我的拘留之下 |
[29:25] | – Sounds scary. – you have no idea. | -听着好吓人哦 -你无法想象 |
[29:28] | Theo. Where is he? | 希奥 他在哪儿 |
[29:32] | Oh, come on. You know how brothers are. | 拜托 你也知道哥哥一般是怎样的 |
[29:35] | They don’t call, they don’t write. | 他们不会给你打电话或是发短信 |
[29:36] | Strike two. You know exactly where he is. | 第2振了 你很清楚他在哪儿 |
[29:39] | You’re the only thing he cares about. | 你是他唯一在乎的东西 |
[29:41] | You’re his one constant. | 你是他心中唯一的常量 |
[29:44] | What do you do for him, huh? | 你会为他做什么 |
[29:46] | It’s not a big mystery. | 其实也没那么难猜 |
[29:49] | He owes me. | 他欠我的 |
[29:51] | After he had his bitch of a mother killed, | 在他弄死了他的贱人母亲之后 |
[29:55] | He promised things would get better. | 他对我保证 一切都会变好的 |
[29:58] | He was wrong. | 他错了 |
[29:59] | One foster home to the next, | 我们在寄养家庭之间流转 |
[30:01] | Each one worse than the last. | 一个比一个糟糕 |
[30:02] | We had each other’s backs, | 我们互相支持 |
[30:05] | And that’s all we had. | 那是我们唯一的慰藉 |
[30:07] | How about you? Your turn to share. | 你呢 该你说说你的事了 |
[30:10] | Your niece Max, | 你侄女麦克丝 |
[30:12] | She’s a cutie. | 她真可爱啊 |
[30:13] | It’s so great working with family, right? | 跟家人一起工作感觉可真好 对吧 |
[30:15] | You leave her out of this. | 你不准把她牵扯进来 |
[30:16] | or what? | 不然怎样 |
[30:17] | it gets messy real fast, Penny. | 你很快就会被打得血肉横飞的 佩妮 |
[30:18] | Ryan, I got to tell you, your strikes | 莱恩 我必须告诉你 你的三振 |
[30:21] | Don’t intimidate me. | 根本吓不到我 |
[30:25] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[30:28] | When you grow up in the foster homes I grew up in, | 如果你也在我曾经待过的寄养家庭里待过 |
[30:31] | We got the real kind, the kind that scar. | 那种毒打才真的恐怖 |
[30:33] | What, you want me to feel sorry for you? | 怎么 你是想让我同情你吗 |
[30:35] | No. I want you to feel… | 不 我是想让你有些… |
[30:39] | Inspired. | 灵感 |
[31:13] | A little liquid courage. | 喝酒壮胆啊 |
[31:16] | Good man. | 好样的 |
[31:19] | So you’re bending the rules a little bit. | 你这么做有点不遵守规定 |
[31:22] | So what? | 那又如何 |
[31:33] | Max. I’m driving back. | 麦克丝 我已经开始返程了 |
[31:34] | You find Penny? | 你找到佩妮了吗 |
[31:35] | No. Not yet. | 没 还没有 |
[31:37] | We got local PD going door to door. | 我们已经让本地警方挨家挨户地搜寻 |
[31:39] | Any- – any leads on Sloan’s killer? | 查到可能是谁杀害斯隆了吗 |
[31:41] | No. We’re gonna retrace her last steps, | 没有 我们在重现她生前最后的行动轨迹 |
[31:43] | See where it leads. | 看看能有什么发现 |
[31:44] | All right. Keep me posted. | 好的 有情况及时告诉我 |
[31:49] | She’s checking up on you, | 她在查看你的情况 |
[31:52] | Treating you like a child. | 把你当个小孩子一样对待 |
[31:55] | They all are- – Mike, Gwen. | 他们都是这样 麦克 格温 |
[32:01] | They care. | 他们是关心我 |
[32:05] | They’re stifling you… | 他们在扼杀你 |
[32:11] | Judging you. | 评判你 |
[32:15] | You don’t need any of them. | 你不需要他们任何人 |
[32:35] | Look. I did what you asked. We’re done. | 听着 我照你们说的做了 我们两清了 |
[32:36] | Just one more favor. | 你还得再帮最后一个忙 |
[32:38] | No. I can’t. | 不 我不能 |
[32:39] | Aw, come on. No need for that kind of negativity. | 拜托 别这么快就否定啊 |
[32:42] | It’s simple. | 很简单的 |
[32:44] | You could still put this all behind you. | 你还是有机会让这一切平静过去的 |
[32:47] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[32:50] | Bring me Mike Weston. | 把麦克·韦斯顿送到我面前来 |
[33:09] | You get something on Sloan’s gps? | 你查到斯隆的GPS数据了吗 |
[33:10] | Thousands of random coordinates | 有成千上万个随机的坐标点 |
[33:12] | With no date, no time stamps. | 没有日期 没有时间点 |
[33:14] | How are things going here? | 你这边查的怎么样了 |
[33:15] | Nothing suspicious so far. | 没查到什么疑点 |
[33:16] | There is a lead here. | 线索肯定就在这里 |
[33:18] | We just need to find it. | 我们只是需要努力找出来 |
[33:20] | I just… | 我… |
[33:23] | I can’t stop seeing her in that trunk. | 我总是幻想她被塞在车后备箱里的惨状 |
[33:31] | Someone we know did that to her. | 杀她的肯定是某个我们认识的人 |
[33:35] | Why don’t I take over the incident reports? | 不如让我来查看事件报告吧 |
[33:38] | Go home. Get some rest. | 你先回家 好好休息 |
[33:42] | I could use a shower. | 我的确需要去洗个澡 |
[33:46] | I’m gonna slog through our in- house surveillance videos at home. | 我会在家里过一遍我们的内部监控录像的 |
[33:49] | It’s like- – I mean, whoever had the laptop | 那个私藏了笔记本电脑的人 |
[33:52] | Knew we were on to them, | 知道我们当时盯上他了 |
[33:54] | So they killed the signal right before we found them. | 所以才会在我们查到他之前 把信号灭掉了 |
[33:56] | Maybe there’s something on the video. | 或许监控录像能提供一些线索 |
[33:58] | Had Sloan gotten into that? | 斯隆查看过那个了吗 |
[33:59] | Yeah. Maybe she saw something. | 是的 或许她发现了什么 |
[34:03] | Max. | 麦克丝 |
[34:07] | It’s gonna be ok. | 一切都会好的 |
[34:11] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[34:17] | Where are you, Penny? Where are you? | 你在哪儿 佩妮 你在哪儿呢 |
[35:02] | I missed you. | 我想你了呢 |
[35:04] | This is not a joke. | 这可不是个玩笑 |
[35:06] | An FBI agent is dead. | 一名联调局探员牺牲了 |
[35:08] | That is so sad. | 那可真令人伤心啊 |
[35:12] | Do you have anything to eat? | 你这儿有吃的吗 |
[35:13] | I am so hungry actually- – | 我好饿啊 |
[35:16] | Who does Theo have working for him at the FBI?! | 希奥在联调局安插的内奸到底是谁 |
[35:20] | Someone’s had a few drinky- poos. | 某人喝酒了哦 |
[35:25] | Fell off the wagon, huh? | 酒瘾复发了是吧 |
[35:27] | – Bummer. – Strike 3! | -真糟糕 -第三振了 |
[35:34] | So I read your social services file, Penny. | 我查看了你的社会服务文件 佩妮 |
[35:39] | Says you nearly drowned when you were 7 years old. | 上面说你7岁时差点溺水而亡 |
[35:42] | You’ve been terrified of water ever since, huh? | 你从此就很怕水 对吧 |
[35:46] | Do you know what it feels like to be waterboarded? | 你知道被施水刑是什么感觉吗 |
[35:48] | They say it’s kind of like drowning | 听说就跟溺水的感觉一样呢 |
[35:51] | From the inside. | 从身体内部先溺水 |
[35:54] | When Theo finds out- – | 如果希奥知道这事… |
[35:55] | When Theo finds out, what? | 希奥知道了 会怎样 |
[35:58] | What is Theo going to do? | 希奥会怎么做啊 |
[36:01] | He’s gonna come after me? | 他会追杀我吗 |
[36:03] | He’s alone. He can’t get to me. | 他就一个人 他伤害不了我的 |
[36:04] | He’s not alone. | 他不是一个人 |
[36:07] | Oh, no? | 不是吗 |
[36:09] | Who’s he got working for him? | 他又找了谁替他卖命啊 |
[36:13] | Tell me, Penny. | 告诉我 佩妮 |
[36:14] | Who’s he got working for him? | 他又找了谁替他卖命 |
[36:19] | So your nose and your mouth fill up with water, | 你的鼻子和嘴巴都充满了水 |
[36:22] | Your lungs start to spasm. | 你的肺部开始痉挛 |
[36:24] | Has he recruited Strauss’ students? | 他是招募了施特拉斯的学生吗 |
[36:26] | Who? Mark? Mark?! | 是谁 是马克吗 马克吗 |
[36:29] | Daisy?! | 黛西 |
[36:35] | Now you see how easy that was? | 其实 说出来也很容易嘛 |
[36:42] | You’re really getting off on this, aren’t you? | 你真的很能从这当中获得快感 对吧 |
[36:46] | Not yet. | 还没有呢 |
[36:59] | – hey, Mike. – yeah? | -麦克 -什么事 |
[37:00] | I just talked to an HRT guy. | 我刚跟人质救援组的一个人谈了下 |
[37:01] | He told me that after Sloan interviewed him, | 他说斯隆在问完了他之后 |
[37:03] | She was headed out to meet someone at a bar in greenpoint. | 就去了绿点区的某个酒吧见一个人 |
[37:05] | – who? – didn’t get a name. | -见谁 -我没问到名字 |
[37:07] | Some off- duty guy. I’m gonna go check it out. | 某个已经下班的家伙 我打算去查下 |
[37:09] | – Want to come? – yeah. | -你想一起吗 -好的 |
[38:01] | I thought you said we were going to a bar. | 你不是说要去个酒吧吗 |
[38:04] | Give me the phone. | 把电话给我 |
[38:08] | I should have known. | 我早该察觉出来的 |
[38:11] | I didn’t have much of a choice here. | 我也是被逼无奈 |
[38:15] | Put these on. | 把这个绑上 |
[38:17] | Put them on! | 绑上 |
[38:19] | You killed Sloan? | 是你杀了斯隆吗 |
[38:21] | I didn’t mean to kill her. | 我不是有意要杀害她的 |
[38:22] | It was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[38:25] | It was an accident! | 是个意外 |
[38:27] | And Max? You used Max? | 麦克丝呢 你利用了麦克丝 |
[38:29] | You are a worthless piece of- – | 你真是个厚颜无耻的… |
[38:31] | You executed Lily Gray | 你对莉莉·格雷处了死刑 |
[38:33] | And covered it up. | 然后还掩盖了这事 |
[38:34] | You slept with Max behind my back! | 你背着我跟麦克丝上床 |
[38:37] | You- – you did this to yourself. | 你 这都是你自找的 |
[38:41] | Who’s in there? | 里面的人是谁 |
[38:47] | Mark? | 马克吗 |
[38:54] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不必这么做的 |
[38:58] | We can turn this around on him, | 我们可以反过来对付他 |
[39:00] | You and me right now. | 你和我 一起 |
[39:04] | Come on, Tom. | 醒醒吧 汤姆 |
[39:08] | No. No, Mike. | 不 不 麦克 |
[39:12] | Let’s go. Let’s go! | 走吧 快走 |
[39:40] | Long time, no see, Mike. | 好久不见啊 麦克 |
[39:42] | That’s because you’ve been hiding from me | 那是因为你一直在躲着我 |
[39:44] | Like a scared, little bitch. | 像个恐惧的小杂种 |
[39:48] | Well, there’s no need for name calling. | 也没必要骂人啊 |
[39:50] | Can’t we be civil? | 就不能文明点吗 |
[39:51] | Sure. Just take these off, we can hug it out. | 当然可以了 帮我摘掉这个 我们一抱泯恩仇 |
[39:57] | Nice try. | 想得美啊 |
[39:59] | He’s here. I’m done. | 人送到了 没我的事了 |
[40:02] | Yeah, of course. | 是啊 当然了 |
[40:05] | A deal’s a deal, right? | 说话要算数 对吧 |
[40:07] | A man’s word is his bond. | 君子一言值千金 |
[40:52] | Now you’re gonna get what you deserve. | 现在 你要为你的所作所为付出代价了 |
[40:55] | Ok. Do it. | 好啊 来啊 |
[41:01] | You know what? On second thought, | 不过 我重新考虑了一下之后 |
[41:02] | I’m gonna cut out your heart | 打算剖出你的心 |
[41:04] | Because that’s what you took from me when you killed my mother! | 因为你杀害我妈时 也让我的心死了 |
[41:07] | Let him go. | 放开他 |
[41:11] | Drop it. | 放下枪 |
[41:12] | No. | 不 |
[41:15] | Drop it now! | 立刻放下 |
[41:18] | We had a deal! Mike’s mine! | 我们说好了的 麦克归我处置 |
[41:22] | Drop it, Mark. | 放下枪 马克 |
[41:35] | He’s mine now. | 他现在是我的了 |
[41:38] | Penny, Penny, Penny, Penny, Penny. | 佩妮 佩妮 佩妮 |
[41:40] | I’m gonna ask you one more time. | 我再问你一遍 |
[41:42] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[41:48] | Theo is so wrong about you. | 希奥对你的看法真是大错特错 |
[41:50] | Oh, yeah? How so? | 是吗 怎么说 |
[41:51] | You’re nowhere near his level. | 你跟他的水平相比真是差远了 |
[41:53] | He’s been overestimating you. | 他是高估你了 |
[41:55] | She is practically begging for it. | 她几乎是在乞求你折磨她了 |
[41:58] | Where are they?! Where is Theo? | 他们在哪儿 希奥在哪儿 |
[42:01] | I don’t care what you do. | 我根本不在乎你的做法 |
[42:01] | She’s lying to you, Ryan. | 她在对你说谎 莱恩 |
[42:03] | There’s nothing you can do that would make me tell you. | 你无论怎么做 我都不会告诉你的 |
[42:05] | She will if you make her, Ryan. | 如果你强迫她 她会说的 莱恩 |
[42:08] | Go on, Ryan. | 上啊 莱恩 |
[42:10] | Go ahead. Make her. | 上啊 用暴力强迫她 |
[42:13] | Go on, Ryan. | 上啊 莱恩 |
[42:16] | Just tell me where Theo is. | 告诉我希奥在哪儿 |
[42:17] | Just tell me, just tell me, | 告诉我 告诉我 |
[42:19] | Just tell me where they are! | 告诉我他们在哪儿 |
[42:23] | Do it. | 上吧 |
[42:39] | No! | 不要啊 |
[42:39] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[42:42] | I know you have my sister. | 我知道我妹妹在你手上 |
[42:45] | She just dropped by for dinner. | 她只是顺道过来吃个晚餐而已 |
[42:47] | If you hurt her- – | 如果你敢伤害她 |
[42:48] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要做那种事呢 |
[42:49] | How about we get together, just the 3 of us? | 不如我们聚一下吧 就我们3个 |
[42:51] | Yeah. That sounds like fun. | 好啊 听上去挺好玩的呢 |
[42:57] | Ryan. | 莱恩 |
[42:58] | Mike? | 麦克 |
[43:01] | Mike? Mike! | 麦克 麦克 |
[43:03] | But you better make that reservation for 4. | 你还是预定4人位的吧 |