时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Strauss hinted at your reach, | 施特拉斯暗示过我你的能力 |
[00:02] | your power to make certain authorities turn a blind eye. | 你能够让官方对你们睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[00:05] | We’re prepared to meet your ask, | 我们打算满足你的要求 |
[00:07] | but there is one caveat. | 但有个条件 |
[00:08] | No one is to know of our involvement or existence. | 不能让任何人知道我们的参与和存在 |
[00:10] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[00:12] | Penny, get out of here! | 佩妮 快走 |
[00:18] | Now you’re with me until I decide to let you go. | 现在你得跟我在一起 直到我决定放你走 |
[00:22] | I’m recommending that Donovan suspend you immediately. | 我会建议多诺万立刻停了你的职 |
[00:25] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[00:26] | Why the hell not? | 为什么无所谓了 |
[00:27] | Because I just killed the only person that Theo ever loved, | 因为我刚杀死了希奥唯一爱过的人 |
[00:29] | And he’s coming after me with both barrels. | 他会不惜一切代价来找我复仇的 |
[00:32] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我受不了这样了 |
[00:33] | – Gina. – I’m done. | -吉娜 -我不干了 |
[00:34] | This job steals your soul, Ryan. | 这工作会吞噬人的灵魂 莱恩 |
[00:36] | Go live your life Gwen while you still can. | 趁现在还可以 去和格温好好过日子吧 |
[00:40] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[00:42] | You’re gonna be a father, | 你要当父亲了 |
[00:43] | So if you want to be in this baby’s life, | 所以如果你想出现在孩子的人生中 |
[00:45] | You need to change. | 你必须做出改变 |
[00:47] | I never should have left you, Max. | 我从来就不该离开你的 麦克丝 |
[00:49] | You’re the love of my life. | 你是我此生的至爱 |
[00:51] | Mike! Mike! Mike! | 麦克 麦克 麦克 |
[00:52] | No! | 不要 |
[00:55] | No, Mike! | 不要 麦克 |
[00:57] | No! | 不要 |
[01:02] | Officer down! Officer down! | 有警员受伤 有警员受伤 |
[01:03] | I need an ambulance! | 请速派救护车 |
[01:08] | What do we got? | 病人是什么情况 |
[01:09] | 34- year- old male, | 34岁 男性 |
[01:10] | penetrating sharp force trauma, | 穿刺伤 |
[01:12] | decreased breathing sounds on the right. | 右侧呼吸声减弱 |
[01:13] | We needled his chest and intubated in the field. | 我们缝合了胸部 已插管 |
[01:15] | Extensive blood loss. | 大出血 |
[01:16] | Do you know his blood type? | 你知道他的血型吗 |
[01:17] | No. Um, I can call- – | 不清楚 我可以打电话问问 |
[01:19] | Run blood type and cross- match as soon as we get in there. | 我们一进去 就开始测试血型和交叉匹配 |
[01:21] | Is he allergic to any medications? | 他对什么药物过敏吗 |
[01:22] | I don’t- – I don’t think so. | 我觉得没有 |
[01:23] | Is he gonna live? | 他能活下去吗 |
[01:24] | We’re gonna do everything we can. | 我们会尽我们所能 |
[01:34] | All right. | 好了 |
[01:36] | On 3. | 数3下 |
[01:37] | 1 2 3 1, 2, 3. | |
[01:46] | All right. Let’s roll him. | 好的 把他翻过来 |
[01:51] | 12- centimeter laceration right posterior thorax, | 右胸背部有12厘米撕裂伤 |
[01:53] | 10- centimeter left posterior thorax, 14- centimeter laceration. | 左胸背部有10厘米和14厘米撕裂伤 |
[01:57] | Start massive transfusion protocol stat! | 开始大量输血方案 |
[02:03] | Max. | 麦克丝 |
[02:20] | It’s gonna be all right. | 不会有事的 |
[02:33] | Yeah. Ok. | 好的 没问题 |
[02:35] | I’ll- – I’ll call you back. | 我回头再联系你 |
[02:37] | Agent Hardy, where do you want us? | 哈迪探员 你需要如何安排我们 |
[02:38] | I need 3 agents outside O.R.3. | 我需要3名探员在3号手术室外面 |
[02:40] | The rest of you can secure this wing. | 其他的人可以保护这一区域 |
[02:42] | Work with hospital security. Pull rank if you have to. | 和医院安保合作 必要时可行使职权 |
[02:45] | Mike is vulnerable, ok? | 麦克现在很脆弱 明白吗 |
[02:47] | Theo is going to be targting us. | 希奥打算把我们作为目标 |
[02:49] | I want you to be ready for anything. | 我想要你们做好万全准备 |
[02:51] | Ok, sir. | 没问题 |
[02:53] | Brooks. | 布鲁克斯 |
[02:56] | Theo hacked into our system. | 希奥黑进了我们的系统 |
[02:59] | I don’t want any of our protection protocols | 我不希望我们的任何保护方案出现在 |
[03:01] | on the FBI server. | 联调局服务器上 |
[03:02] | Got it. What about the hospital? | 明白 医院的呢 |
[03:04] | Mike’s off- book. | 麦克没有登记 |
[03:05] | No one outside the staff knows he’s here. | 除了工作人员没人知道他在这里 |
[03:07] | Let’s double up on Gwen’s detail, | 多派一倍人去保护格温 |
[03:09] | and max does not go home alone. | 麦克丝也不能单独回家 |
[03:10] | Dozens of agents have worked this case. | 参与这起案件的探员有几十个人 |
[03:12] | He could target any one of us. | 他可能会攻击我们中的任何一个 |
[03:13] | Ok. So we make a list, | 好 那我们就列个清单 |
[03:14] | and we make sure everybody’s covered. | 确保涵盖了所有人 |
[03:16] | What about aunt Jenny? | 珍妮姑姑怎么办 |
[03:17] | My sister Jennifer Hardy. | 我妹妹珍妮弗·哈迪 |
[03:18] | She’s in miami, she has a detail, | 她住在迈阿密 有安保保护她 |
[03:20] | but I want her in protective custody. | 但我希望暂时把她放入保护性监禁计划中 |
[03:21] | Will do. | 好的 |
[03:25] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[03:27] | They won’t tell us anything. | 他们什么都没说 |
[03:28] | Max, has anyone taken a look at you? | 麦克丝 有人检查过你吗 |
[03:34] | Um, why don’t we get you cleaned up? | 我们先把你清理干净好吗 |
[03:36] | I’ll find you a change of clothes. | 我帮你找件换洗衣服 |
[03:40] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[03:46] | After last night’s brutal attack by Mark Gray, | 昨晚马克·格雷在发动了凶残的袭击之后 |
[03:49] | the agent’s condition is unknown. | 受伤探员的情况目前仍未可知 |
[03:51] | However, sources have confirmed that mark gray died at the scene. | 但是消息已经确认 马克·格雷当场死亡 |
[03:55] | Gray was the last member of the family of sociopaths | 格雷是曾令整个纽约人心惶惶的反社会家庭的 |
[03:58] | that terrorized New Yor- – | 最后一名成员 |
[04:22] | Pen- – penny. | 佩 佩妮 |
[04:49] | Pen- penny.. | 佩 佩妮 |
[05:10] | Penny. | 佩妮 |
[05:52] | I know what I have to do. | 我知道我需要做什么 |
[05:54] | If everything goes as planned today, | 如果今天的一切都能按计划成功实施 |
[05:56] | you should be free tomorrow. | 明天你就自由了 |
[06:05] | Mike’s still in surgery. | 麦克还在手术中 |
[06:07] | He has a collapsed lung | 他出现了肺衰竭 |
[06:08] | and a lacerated liver. | 以及肝脏撕裂 |
[06:10] | Will he make it? | 他会活下来吗 |
[06:12] | He has the best doctors in the world. | 世上最好的医生在抢救他 |
[06:16] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[06:29] | Whatever it is, just say it. | 有话直说吧 |
[06:30] | I’d feel better if you stayed at my place for a while | 如果你能继续在我家住一段时间 我会比较安心 |
[06:32] | just until this is over. | 住到这事结束了就行 |
[06:33] | No. Ryan, I was pretty clear. Come on. | 不行 莱恩 我之前已经说得很清楚了 |
[06:36] | I’m not using it as an excuse to get back together, | 我不是在找借口复合 |
[06:39] | but I talked to your protection detail, | 但我已经和你的安保人员谈过 |
[06:40] | and your place is a security nightmare- – | 你的住所安全漏洞太多了 |
[06:42] | multiple entrances. | 有太多入口 |
[06:44] | Ok. I get it, | 好吧 我懂了 |
[06:48] | but I want to stay here for a while. | 但我想在这待一会儿 |
[06:49] | I want to keep an eye on Mike. | 我想照看一下麦克 |
[06:50] | Of course, of course. | 当然 当然 |
[06:55] | If that’s it… | 如果你说完了 |
[06:56] | How- – how- – how are you feeling? | 你现在感觉怎么样 |
[06:58] | Any morning sickness? | 有晨吐吗 |
[07:01] | Some. It’s not that bad. | 有一点 不算太糟 |
[07:03] | Good. | 那就好 |
[07:08] | I went to a meeting last night. | 我昨晚去参加互助会了 |
[07:12] | I’m happy for you, | 我为你感到高兴 |
[07:15] | but it’s gonna take a lot more | 但要让我相信你已经改变了 |
[07:17] | to convince me that you’ve changed. | 光是这样还远远不够 |
[07:19] | I know. I know that… | 我知道 我知道 |
[07:22] | But… | 但是 |
[07:24] | You and… | 你和 |
[07:27] | this baby | 宝宝 |
[07:28] | mean everything to me, | 你们就是我的一切 |
[07:31] | which is why as soon as this is over | 所以 只要这事一结束 |
[07:35] | I’m leaving the bureau. | 我就会离开局里 |
[07:39] | Your job is your life. | 你视工作如命啊 |
[07:40] | I don’t want it to be. | 但我不想再这样了 |
[07:43] | I want this, us, | 我想要和你在一起 |
[07:47] | this family. | 想要这个家庭 |
[07:51] | I really want to believe that for the baby’s sake, | 我真的很想看在宝宝的份上相信你 |
[07:53] | but, uh… | 但是 |
[07:56] | I’m just not there yet. | 我还无法完全相信 |
[08:00] | But I have a shot? | 但我还有机会 对吧 |
[08:05] | I have my first ultrasound later today. | 我等下要做第一次超声波 |
[08:07] | I’ll- – I’ll call you after. | 我做完后会打给你 |
[08:09] | Ok. Great. Thanks. | 好极了 谢谢 |
[08:38] | Well, gentlemen? | 如何啊 先生们 |
[08:39] | Eliza! | 伊莉莎 |
[08:41] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[08:46] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[08:48] | A little bit. | 有一点吧 |
[08:51] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[08:59] | I should have you killed right now. | 我现在就应该让人杀了你 |
[09:02] | Tell the guards that are about to run in here to stand down, please. | 麻烦你让等下进来的保镖都退下吧 |
[09:05] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做呢 |
[09:06] | Because you brokered this deal. | 因为这个交易 你是中间人 |
[09:08] | Your reputation’s on the line. Like it or not, | 你的声誉也要受影响 不管你喜不喜欢 |
[09:11] | we’re in this together. | 我们都是一条绳上的蚂蚱 |
[09:13] | Don’t shoot. | 别开枪 |
[09:14] | Stand down. | 解除戒备 |
[09:20] | Can you get Ryan Hardy or not? | 你到底能不能抓到莱恩·哈迪 |
[09:24] | I have a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[09:27] | Just need a little assistance, | 我只是需要一点协助 |
[09:29] | a couple of guys who know how to handle a gun. | 找几个会用枪的人就行 |
[09:32] | You said you could take care of him yourself. | 你说过你能自己搞定的 |
[09:34] | Things change. | 事态有变 |
[09:36] | My face is everywhere now. | 通缉令上都是我的脸 |
[09:40] | I need someone the feds won’t recognize. | 我需要联调局认不出来的人 |
[09:42] | I won’t risk exposing one of our own. | 我可不会冒险暴露我自己的人 |
[09:45] | If you can’t honor the terms of our agreement, then- – | 如果你无法遵守协议条约 那么 |
[09:47] | You’ll what? | 那么什么 |
[09:51] | You’ll what? | 你会怎么办 |
[09:54] | Tell your friend the deal’s off, | 告诉你的朋友交易取消了 |
[09:56] | that I’m a liability you brought to their door? | 而我是一个 你亲手带上门的累赘 |
[10:07] | Can’t wait to see where your body turns up. | 我等不及看你被弄死了 |
[10:15] | I appreciate your concern. | 谢谢你的关心 |
[10:21] | You can take Wade and Nathan, | 你可以带韦德和内森去 |
[10:24] | but I expect results. | 我希望你这回能成功 |
[10:26] | By the end of the day,Ryan Hardy will be dead. | 今晚之前 莱恩·哈迪就会死 |
[10:30] | I’ll call you when it’s done. | 事成之后我会打给你 |
[10:37] | Sorry about the mess, | 抱歉把这里弄得一团糟 |
[10:40] | but something tells me your housekeeper’s amazing. | 但我有预感 你的清洁工很棒 |
[10:56] | You don’t have to be here. | 你不用来的 |
[10:57] | Yeah, I do. | 我当然要来 |
[11:00] | We have other FBI agents. | 我们还有其它的探员呢 |
[11:02] | You should go home, get some rest, | 你应该回家好好休息 |
[11:04] | and we’ll call you the second we have a lead on anything. | 一有线索 我们就会打给你 |
[11:06] | Theo is a threat to everyone I love. | 希奥对所有我爱的人都是个威胁 |
[11:07] | Unless you’re suspending me, I’m staying. | 除非你要给我停职 不然我一定要来 |
[11:09] | Don’t think I didn’t try, | 我早就申请过停你的职了 |
[11:11] | but Donovan blocked me. | 但多诺万没准 |
[11:12] | He thinks you’re our best hope of finding this guy. | 他觉得你是我们找到希奥的最大指望 |
[11:14] | Well, then you’re stuck with me. | 那你只能被迫忍着点我了 |
[11:16] | Look. I know I messed up before, | 听着 我知道我之前搞砸过 |
[11:20] | but it’s behind me. | 但那些都过去了 |
[11:23] | I hope that’s true. | 我希望真的是这样 |
[11:26] | So what are you thinking? | 那么你怎么想 |
[11:27] | Theo has lost the one thing that he cares about. | 希奥已经失去了他唯一在乎的人 |
[11:30] | He’s unhinged. | 他已经精神错乱了 |
[11:31] | He knows that the best move would be to run, | 他知道最好的方法是逃跑 |
[11:33] | but that would mean giving up revenge. | 但逃跑意味着放弃复仇 |
[11:34] | He’s trapped, he’s desperate. | 他被困住了 他很绝望 |
[11:36] | We turn up the pressure. | 我们继续施压 |
[11:38] | We make sure everybody in this city is looking for him. | 要确保城里所有的人都在找他 |
[11:43] | I like it. | 我觉得这办法挺好 |
[11:45] | The FBI is tracking Theo Noble. | 联调局在追捕希奥·诺贝尔 |
[11:47] | He is currently traveling with fellow serial killer Daisy Locke. | 他现在正和连环杀手黛西·洛克一起 |
[11:51] | Now through our investigations, | 在整个调查过程中 |
[11:53] | we have been able to uncover several aliases, | 我们发现他们用了好几个假名 |
[11:56] | and there could be countless others. | 其他未知的假名可能更多 |
[11:58] | He could be your neighbor, | 他可能是你的邻居 |
[12:00] | he could be the guy that you just passed on the street | 可能是街上与你擦肩而过的人 |
[12:02] | Or the man standing behind you at the checkout line. | 或是结账时排在你后面的人 |
[12:05] | If you have any information, | 如果你有任何线索 |
[12:06] | any information at all, | 什么线索都可以 |
[12:08] | please do not hesitate to contact the authorities immediately. | 请马上与警方联系 |
[12:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:37] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[12:38] | Well, he’s out of surgery, | 刚做完手术 |
[12:39] | but I have to be honest with you. | 但我得跟你说实话 |
[12:41] | The damage was extensive. | 他受的伤很重 |
[12:42] | There was a great deal of internal bleeding. | 之前内出血相当严重 |
[12:46] | But he’ll heal, he’ll wake up? | 但他会好转的 他会醒的吧 |
[12:49] | Mike’s condition is very delicate. | 麦克的状况很难说 |
[12:52] | The next 12 hours are gonna be critical. | 接下来的12小时至关重要 |
[12:57] | Thank you, doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[13:07] | I tried to get my gun out, | 我试过掏枪 |
[13:09] | but it happened so fast. | 但事情发生得太快了 |
[13:14] | He saved my life, | 他救了我的命 |
[13:16] | and I just sat there. | 而我却只是坐在那里 |
[13:17] | You did everything you could. | 你已经尽力了 |
[13:19] | It wasn’t enough, Gwen. | 那远远不够 格温 |
[13:22] | If he dies- – | 如果他死了 |
[13:23] | I know it’s difficult for you Hardys to understand, | 我知道你们哈迪一家都很难明白这个道理 |
[13:26] | but some things are out of your control. | 但有些事你们控制不了 |
[13:29] | This wasn’t your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[13:31] | Mark did this. | 是马克干的 |
[13:32] | You should go home and get some sleep. | 你最好回家睡一觉 |
[13:35] | I’ll call if anything changes. | 有情况我会给你打电话的 |
[13:44] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[14:15] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[14:16] | All we can do is wait. | 我们能做的只有等着 |
[14:18] | Then you should go home. | 那你应该回家 |
[14:19] | Yeah. Like that’s gonna happen. | 是啊 好像我真会听话似的 |
[14:21] | I can help here. | 我可以在这里帮忙 |
[14:23] | I need to. | 我需要这么做 |
[14:24] | Max. | 麦克丝 |
[14:25] | Ever since your press conference, | 你的记者招待会结束后 |
[14:26] | the tip line’s been flooded. | 举报电话都被打爆了 |
[14:36] | Theo gets around. | 到处都有希奥的身影 |
[14:37] | We haven’t verified any of them. | 我们还没确认任何一条线索 |
[14:38] | There’s always a ton of nuisance calls around a big case. | 关于大案总是会有很多误报 |
[14:41] | Nothing near my sister’s place, | 没有线索出现在我妹妹家附近 |
[14:42] | and these sightings are too far upstate. | 这些目击地点太偏北了 |
[14:44] | None of these are right. | 肯定都不对 |
[14:46] | I killed Penny. | 我杀了佩妮 |
[14:47] | The target is going to be somebody close to me. | 他的目标肯定是跟我亲近的人 |
[15:24] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[15:26] | Tip came in. | 有人打进电话 |
[15:28] | Caller said they saw two people | 举报者称他们看到有两个人 |
[15:30] | matching Theo and Daisy’s description going | 符合希奥和黛西的外貌特征 |
[15:32] | into an elevator in a building on the upper east side. | 走进了上东城一栋大楼的电梯里 |
[15:34] | When I requested surveillance video from the building, | 当我索要该大楼内的监控录像时 |
[15:37] | turns out they had a glitch, | 发现他们的监控出过故障 |
[15:38] | and the feed went dead for 40 minutes | 整整40分钟没有图像 |
[15:39] | right around the time of the sighting. | 正好就是他们被目击到的时段 |
[15:41] | Same thing for any camera | 对准大楼入口处的摄像头 |
[15:42] | that was pointed towards the building’s entrance. | 也出现了同样的故障 |
[15:44] | That sounds like Theo. | 听起来像希奥做的 |
[15:46] | It’s risky to stay in the city. | 待在市里很冒险 |
[15:47] | Well, whatever’s in that building, | 不论那栋大楼里有什么 |
[15:49] | it’s got to be important. Let’s go. | 肯定非常重要 我们走 |
[15:55] | You’re retired. | 你已经退休了 |
[15:57] | Are you sure this is really necessary? | 你确定真的有必要这样吗 |
[15:59] | It’s just a precaution. | 只是保险起见 |
[16:00] | A few days in protective custody until things calm down. | 就几天的保护性监禁 等事态平息了就好了 |
[16:03] | A few days? | 几天 |
[16:05] | We packed luggage. | 我们打包了很多衣物 |
[16:07] | Dawn, just look at it like a vacation, ok? | 唐恩 就把它想成是度假 |
[16:09] | With incredibly intrusive, round the clock surveillance. | 不时有人打扰 还要随时被监控吗 |
[16:12] | – Dibs on the TV! – Oh, God. | -电视归我了 -老天 |
[16:14] | This could turn bloody quick. | 很快就要没法收场了 |
[16:15] | Uh- oh. I’m gonna get you! | 我要抓住你 |
[16:20] | Hey. What’s this? | 嘿 这是什么 |
[16:22] | Panic room. | 避难间 |
[16:23] | It’s just a precaution. | 只是安全起见 |
[16:25] | Right. | 好吧 |
[16:29] | Dibs on the TV! | 电视归我啦 |
[16:30] | No more TV. | 不准看电视了 |
[16:32] | Come on, buddy. Pick out a game! | 来吧 小家伙 挑个游戏 |
[16:35] | You got this? | 你能搞定吗 |
[16:36] | Yes. I will be fine. | 当然 不用担心 |
[16:38] | Come on, little man. | 来吧 小伙子 |
[16:39] | I’ll go start some lunch, ok, babe? | 我去做午饭 好吗 宝贝 |
[16:41] | All right. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[16:52] | All right. What are we playing? | 好了 我们玩什么 |
[16:57] | Time for another sweep. | 该巡逻了 |
[16:58] | I’ll go. | 我去 |
[17:00] | Besides, I can use the exercise. | 而且我可以趁机锻炼一下 |
[17:02] | Didn’t you hear? | 你听说过吗 |
[17:04] | Sitting is the new cancer. | 久坐是种新型癌症 |
[18:01] | Get dressed. | 快换衣服 |
[18:12] | Thought these might help. | 我想你们可能需要这个 |
[18:13] | Oh. Very nice of you. | 你真体贴 |
[18:15] | Yeah. Well, I’ve had my share of frigid stakeouts. | 是啊 我以前也在大冷天监视过人 |
[18:18] | Where’s your partner? | 你的搭档呢 |
[18:19] | Uh, he’s around back, doing another sweep. | 他到屋子后面去了 巡逻 |
[18:22] | Ok. Well, stay warm. | 那好 别冻着了 |
[18:29] | Oh, damn. | 该死 |
[18:44] | So we ready to play? | 可以开始玩了吗 |
[18:46] | You bet you. | 当然了 |
[18:47] | We’re just waiting for mommy, right, guys? | 我们只等妈咪一个人了 对吧 |
[18:50] | Who do you want to be? | 你想扮演哪个人物 |
[18:51] | Do you want to be this guy? | 想扮演这个人吗 |
[18:54] | You want to be that- – well, you have to choose your character. | 你想扮演那个 你得选择自己的角色 |
[18:57] | Can you put it back down there again? | 你能把它放回去吗 |
[19:00] | – Is that a monkey? – Yeah. | -那是只猴子吗 -对 |
[19:03] | It’s a gorilla. | 是大猩猩 |
[19:03] | So what are we playing? | 我们要玩什么 |
[19:27] | – Start knocking on doors. – Yes, Sir. | -挨家挨户问 -是 长官 |
[19:34] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[19:35] | You almost gave me a heart attack. | 你差点把我吓出心脏病了 |
[19:36] | Sorry. I didn’t mean to startle you. | 抱歉 我不是有意吓你的 |
[19:38] | FBI. | 联调局的 |
[19:39] | – You’re Ryan Hardy, aren’t you? – Yeah. | -你是莱恩·哈迪 对吧 -对 |
[19:41] | Can I help you? | 需要我做什么 |
[19:42] | May we come in? | 我们能进去看看吗 |
[19:44] | Uh, I was just leaving, but sure, of course. | 我正准备出门 不过 没问题 |
[19:49] | Brodsky. | 布罗斯基 |
[19:55] | We’re looking for these two. | 我们在找这两位 |
[19:58] | One of the building’s tenants | 楼里的一位租户 |
[20:00] | thought they got off the elevator on this level. | 认为他们从这层下了电梯 |
[20:02] | Their pictures are all over the news. | 新闻里到处都是他们的照片 |
[20:04] | They were here? | 他们来过这儿吗 |
[20:05] | That’s scary. | 好吓人啊 |
[20:06] | Did you see them? | 你见过他们吗 |
[20:07] | Oh, God, no. I’d faint if I saw them. | 老天 没有 我见到他们一定会吓晕 |
[20:10] | You mind if we take a look around? | 你介意我们到屋里查看下吗 |
[20:11] | No. No, not at all. | 不 当然没问题 |
[20:17] | Anyone else here? | 有其他人住在这里吗 |
[20:18] | No. Just me. | 没 只有我 |
[20:24] | So may I ask what you do here, Miss… | 那我能问问你在这里干什么吗 小姐 |
[20:27] | Annie, Annie Bechard. | 安妮 我叫安妮·比查德 |
[20:30] | This isn’t my place. It belongs to my boss. | 这不是我家 是我老板的住处 |
[20:32] | Who’s your boss? | 你老板是谁 |
[20:33] | Artie Cole, hedge fund guy. | 阿蒂·科尔 搞对冲基金的 |
[20:35] | He’s out of town, so I’m supposed to come by, | 他出差了 我负责到他家 |
[20:37] | water the plants, make sure everything’s ok. | 给植物浇水 确保一切正常 |
[20:40] | Pretty boring stuff. | 挺无聊的工作 |
[20:42] | I can’t imagine doing what you do. | 我无法想象做你这样的工作是什么感觉 |
[20:46] | It’s clear. There’s no one here. | 一切安全 没有其他人 |
[20:48] | There are a few empty units on this floor. | 本层还有几套房空着 |
[20:50] | Ok. We’ll check them out. | 好的 我们去查查看 |
[20:53] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[20:54] | Uh, do you want to leave me your card? | 你能给我你的名片吗 |
[20:56] | I can call and let you know if I see anything. | 如果我有发现可以打电话告诉你 |
[20:59] | Sure. That would be great. | 当然 那好极了 |
[21:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:18] | 4 damage! That means I won | 4个伤害值 那说明我赢了 |
[21:20] | and I’m the King of Tokyo! | 而且我是东京之王 |
[21:22] | – I’m out! – I get the room to myself. | -我出局了 -房间都属于我一个人了 |
[21:26] | Ok. All right, little man. It’s time for a nap. | 好吧 好了小伙子 该午睡了 |
[21:29] | All right! You’re the King of Tokyo, too. | 好了 你也是东京之王 |
[21:31] | – Come on! – I’ll clean up down here. | -走吧 -我来收拾这里 |
[21:33] | Bye, guys! | 再见 伙计们 |
[21:35] | My room, my room. | 我的房间 我的房间 |
[21:36] | Billy gets to sleep in the closet. | 比利可以睡在衣橱里 |
[21:38] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[21:39] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[21:41] | Dawn, are you ok? | 唐恩 你没事吧 |
[21:44] | Babe? | 宝贝 |
[21:48] | Babe? | 宝贝 |
[21:54] | 手机网络 无网络信号 | |
[21:58] | Baby, I need you to watch your brother, ok? | 宝贝 你照顾你弟弟 好吗 |
[22:00] | Mommy, I’m scared. | 妈妈 我好害怕 |
[22:01] | Don’t be scared, baby. | 别害怕 宝贝 |
[22:02] | I just need you to be brave. | 我需要你勇敢起来 |
[22:04] | I’m scared. | 我害怕 |
[22:05] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[22:06] | Don’t be scared. This is a safe place, ok, | 别害怕 这里面很安全 好吗 |
[22:09] | But I need you to go inside and don’t open this door | 但我需要你们待在里面 而且除了我和唐恩 |
[22:11] | except for me or Dawn, ok? | 不要给任何人开门 好吗 |
[22:13] | – Ok. – All right. | -好的 -很好 |
[22:25] | Dawn? | 唐恩 |
[22:37] | Dawn? | 唐恩 |
[23:02] | Dawn? | 唐恩 |
[23:07] | Dawn? | 唐恩 |
[23:10] | Let her go. | 放了她 |
[23:16] | Leave her alone. | 把她放了 |
[23:18] | I’m the one you want. | 你要找的人是我 |
[23:20] | Wrong. | 错 |
[23:23] | I want your whole entire family. | 我要杀你全家 |
[23:35] | Hi. You’ve reached Gwen. Please leave a message. | 你好 我是格温 请留言 |
[23:39] | It’s me. I just wanted to see | 是我 我只是想问你 |
[23:40] | how it went with the doctor today, | 今天看医生的结果如何 |
[23:41] | So call me back. | 给我回电话 |
[23:46] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[23:48] | Building where Theo was spotted. | 之前发现过希奥的大厦 |
[23:49] | Any and all records. | 调出所有记录 |
[23:50] | Have CSU go through the units on the upper floor | 让现场调查组把高楼层所有的公寓 |
[23:52] | with a fine- toothed comb. | 仔细排查一遍 |
[23:53] | Check out all tenants | 排查所有租户 |
[23:54] | and run the name Annie Bechard | 再查下安妮·比查德这个人 |
[23:55] | and see what comes back. | 看看结果如何 |
[23:56] | Make sure you’re doing that search off the grid. | 确保这些调查是秘密进行的 |
[24:00] | Mendez. I’ll take this. | 曼德斯打来的 我得接下 |
[24:03] | Hey, Gina. | 你好 吉娜 |
[24:05] | Everything ok? | 一切都好吧 |
[24:07] | Everything’s fine. You got a second? | 都挺好 你有时间吗 |
[24:09] | Uh, kind of busy right now. | 现在有点忙 |
[24:11] | Yeah. Well, I’ve been sitting here crawling the walls, | 是啊 我之前一直都无所事事 |
[24:12] | so I started going over the case intel on Theo. | 所以开始排查希奥案子的情报 |
[24:15] | I think I might have found something | 我觉得我可能从他 |
[24:16] | in the evidence that we recovered from his Maryland home. | 在马里兰州的家中搜到的证物中发现了点线索 |
[24:19] | What’d you find? | 你发现什么了 |
[24:20] | How he met Strauss. | 他是怎样认识施特拉斯的 |
[24:22] | I- – I thought it could help us catch him, | 我觉得这对我们抓捕他有帮助 |
[24:24] | but I don’t think we should talk about it over the phone. | 但我觉得我们不应该在电话里说这事 |
[24:25] | Do you think you can meet me at the safe house? | 你能到安全屋这里来见我吗 |
[24:27] | Uh, it’s really not a good time. | 我现在真的走不开 |
[24:30] | Look, Ryan. You know, I wouldn’t call you | 听着 莱恩 如果我觉得这只是小线索 |
[24:31] | if I didn’t think it was worth it. | 是不会给你打电话的 |
[24:37] | Ok. I’ll be there as soon as I can. | 好吧 我尽快过去 |
[24:40] | Good. I’ll see you then. | 很好 等会见 |
[24:45] | Good job. | 做得好 |
[24:49] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[24:50] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[25:01] | Ryan. I’ll call you back. | 莱恩 我等下打给你 |
[25:04] | Take the SIM cards out of your phone, | 把手机卡都取出来 |
[25:06] | Both of you, right now. | 你们都取下来 |
[25:10] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[25:12] | I think Theo got to Mendez. | 我觉得希奥已经抓到曼德斯了 |
[25:14] | That’s not possible. | 那是不可能的 |
[25:15] | She’s at an undisclosed safe house | 她在一个未被外界所知的安全屋里 |
[25:16] | With two agents watching her. | 有两位探员在守护她呢 |
[25:17] | I just got a call from her totally out of the blue. | 我刚刚突然接到她的电话 |
[25:19] | Said she had a lead on Theo, | 她说她有关于希奥的线索 |
[25:20] | Wanted me to come to the safe house | 希望我立刻赶去安全屋 |
[25:22] | And talk to her about it. | 跟她详谈 |
[25:23] | She hasn’t worked this case for weeks. | 她已经几周没参与过这起案件了 |
[25:25] | Didn’t want any kind of part of it. | 她根本不想跟这案子沾边 |
[25:27] | It just does not add up, | 根本说不通啊 |
[25:29] | And something about her was off on the phone. | 我在电话里听出她有点不对劲 |
[25:31] | Makes sense that Theo would go after her. | 希奥对她下手也不无道理 |
[25:33] | So it’s a trap, huh, for you? | 所以是个陷阱咯 目标是你 |
[25:37] | I think so. | 我觉得是 |
[25:37] | Ok. I’ll get a whole HRT team ready to deploy, | 好吧 我立刻召集一支人质救援小队 |
[25:41] | And we’ll get 3 dozen agents- – | 我们再安排36位探员… |
[25:42] | No, no, no, no. Can’t put this out to the world. | 不不不 不能让外界知晓此事 |
[25:43] | Theo’s gonna have eyes and ears on us | 希奥肯定死死地盯着我们 |
[25:45] | And everyone around us. | 以及我们周围的所有人 |
[25:46] | All of our communications. | 包括我们所有的通讯 |
[25:48] | If he thinks for a second that we’re on to him, | 只要他稍微察觉我们锁定他了 |
[25:52] | He’s gonna kill Mendez and her family. | 他就会杀了曼德斯和她的家人 |
[25:54] | How do you know he hasn’t already? | 你怎么知道他没有已经下手了 |
[25:55] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[25:58] | What do you think we should do? | 那你觉得我们该怎么做 |
[25:59] | All right. Let’s recruit agents that we know and trust. | 听着 我们先召集些知根知底的探员 |
[26:03] | Face to face, keep it down to around a dozen | 面对面跟他们说 总共需要约12个人 |
[26:05] | So word doesn’t spread. | 那样也不会把消息泄露出去 |
[26:06] | Ok. Let’s make it happen. | 好的 我们开始行动吧 |
[26:14] | Don’t be sad. You saved your little family. | 别难过 你救了你的小家庭啊 |
[26:18] | Speaking of which… | 说到这个 |
[26:22] | Where are those beautiful little babies? | 你那两个可爱的小宝宝哪儿去了 |
[26:24] | Safe, | 安全处 |
[26:26] | Where you can’t get them. | 你是抓不到他们的 |
[26:28] | She put them in the panic room before I could get to them. | 她在我下手之前 就把他们放进了避难间 |
[26:37] | Panic room. | 避难间啊 |
[26:45] | Do you know when a panic room is truly useless? | 你知道什么时候避难间毫无用处吗 |
[26:52] | When the house around it is burning down. | 就是它周围的房子 燃起熊熊大火的时候 |
[27:05] | You do anything to tip off Ryan, | 你敢做任何事去给莱恩通风报信 |
[27:08] | And I will keep you alive long enough | 我就把你的命一直留到 |
[27:10] | To hear them screaming in the fire. | 听他们在大火中哭喊的声音 |
[27:28] | The whole property’s clear. | 整个屋子内都没有其他人了 |
[27:29] | We’re good to go. | 我们可以行动了 |
[27:30] | Good. Ryan’s on his way. Take your positions. | 很好 莱恩正赶过来 各就各位吧 |
[27:32] | Just remember, when Hardy gets here, | 不过记住了 等哈迪到了 |
[27:34] | He’s mine to kill. | 要让我来取他的命 |
[27:35] | If either of you messes that up for me, | 如果你们两个有谁给我坏了事 |
[27:37] | I will make sure that you suffer until your last breath. | 我一定会用最严酷的手段把你们折磨至死的 |
[27:41] | Go. | 去吧 |
[27:49] | I told you I would call when it’s done. | 我跟你说了完事了会给你打电话的 |
[27:51] | There’s been a change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[27:53] | We want Ryan Hardy alive. | 我们要活捉莱恩·哈迪 |
[27:55] | What? Why would you? | 什么 为什么 |
[27:57] | That’s not your concern. | 那跟你无关 |
[27:59] | We need him alive, | 我们需要他活着 |
[28:00] | Or the deal is off. | 否则协议取消 |
[28:28] | No, no, no, no, no! Don’t! | 不不不 不要 |
[28:30] | Leave her alone! | 别碰她 |
[28:33] | Ryan could call back! | 莱恩可能会回电话的 |
[28:36] | And if you hurt her, I will not help you. | 如果你敢伤害她 我就绝不会帮助你 |
[28:43] | So you let her go. | 放开她 |
[28:48] | Your wife, your kids, | 你的妻子 你的孩子 |
[28:51] | Even you, | 甚至是你 |
[28:53] | You die when I decide. | 你们的生死 都由我来决定 |
[29:01] | No one else! | 不是其他任何人 |
[29:27] | All right. Listen up. | 好了 都听着 |
[29:29] | Strategically speaking, | 从战略上看 |
[29:31] | This place is a worst case scenario. | 这地方是最糟糕的地点 |
[29:33] | From the house, | 从房子里看 |
[29:34] | there’s clear lines of sight in almost every single direction. | 可以看清几乎每一个方向的情况 |
[29:38] | We also don’t know what kind of surveillance Theo might have set up, | 并且我们不知道希奥可能搭建了怎样的监控系统 |
[29:40] | So he could be monitoring the whole property for all we know. | 所以他可能在监控着房子附近整个地区 |
[29:42] | So what’s the plan? | 那我们打算怎么做 |
[29:43] | Theo believes that I am just visiting a friend, | 希奥认为我只是登门造访一个朋友而已 |
[29:47] | Which is why I’m going in alone. | 所以我要单独进去 |
[29:49] | It’s the only way. | 只有这一个办法 |
[29:50] | If I spook him, there is no telling how he is gonna respond. | 如果我惊动了他 没办法预料他会如何反应 |
[29:53] | I’ve got to get him away from Mendez and her family | 我必须把他从曼德斯和她的家人身边引开 |
[29:57] | – Before he realizes that I’m on to him. – Ryan. | -且要趁他意识到我已经盯上了他之前 -莱恩 |
[29:59] | The rest of you | 你们其他人 |
[30:00] | are gonna set up a perimeter around the outside of the property. | 要在房子附近设立一个警戒包围圈 |
[30:04] | I want you to give me 10 minutes, | 我希望你们给我10分钟的时间 |
[30:06] | 10 minutes. | 10分钟 |
[30:07] | If you don’t hear from me, | 如果到时还没收到我的消息 |
[30:08] | you come in weapons hot. | 就全副武装地冲进去 |
[30:10] | Either way, Theo does not walk away from this again. | 不管怎样 绝不能让希奥再次跑了 |
[30:13] | Are we clear? | 都明白了吗 |
[30:13] | – Yes, sir. – Yes, sir. | -是 长官 -是 长官 |
[30:18] | – Barton. – Yeah? | -巴顿 -什么事 |
[30:19] | Can I borrow your watch? | 能把你的手表借给我吗 |
[30:21] | Yeah. Of course. | 好的 当然 |
[30:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:25] | Ryan. | 莱恩 |
[30:26] | Ryan, what are you doing? | 莱恩 你这是在做什么 |
[30:28] | My job. | 做我的工作 |
[30:29] | Alone? | 一个人吗 |
[30:30] | Come on, Ryan. | 拜托 莱恩 |
[30:31] | This is reckless even for you. | 就算对你而言 这也太鲁莽了 |
[30:33] | I’m asking for 10 minutes to make sure | 我只是需要10分钟 以确保 |
[30:35] | That Mendez and her family are out of harm’s way. | 曼德斯和她的家人不会受到伤害 |
[30:39] | Come on, Max. | 拜托 麦克丝 |
[30:40] | I owe her that. | 我欠她的 |
[31:11] | Make a sound, | 你敢发出一点声音 |
[31:13] | And Daisy cuts your wife’s throat from ear to ear. | 黛西就把你妻子的喉咙大大地割开 |
[31:42] | Evening, agent Hardy. | 晚上好啊 哈迪探员 |
[31:46] | Hey, guys. | 你们好啊 |
[31:48] | All quiet? | 没什么事吧 |
[31:49] | Yes, sir. No sign of any trouble. | 是的 长官 目前没有任何麻烦 |
[31:51] | What about the family? | 他们一家子怎么样 |
[31:52] | They’re tucked in safe and sound. | 他们都已经安全入睡了 |
[31:53] | Come on. I’ll walk you inside. | 来 我带你进去 |
[32:19] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[32:20] | He knew we weren’t FBI. | 他察觉我们不是联调局探员了 |
[33:02] | Come on, Theo. | 快啊 希奥 |
[33:10] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[33:15] | Theo? | 希奥 |
[33:35] | Theo? | 希奥 |
[34:12] | Go ahead. Kill her. | 动手啊 杀了她 |
[34:17] | Put the gun down, Ryan. | 把枪放下 莱恩 |
[34:18] | First, you let them go. | 首先你得放了她们 |
[34:21] | It- – it’s taking every last bit of discipline I have | 我已经用上了我所有的纪律感来克制自己 |
[34:23] | Not to kill everyone in here. | 没杀了这里的所有人 |
[34:26] | You’ll be dead, too. | 你也会死的 |
[34:27] | Maybe, maybe, | 或许吧 或许吧 |
[34:28] | But, you know, I’m- – I’m- – I’m warming to the idea | 但是 我已经越来越觉得 |
[34:34] | Of going down in a fiery blaze of glory | 光辉灿烂地死去也挺好的 |
[34:37] | Now that Penny’s dead. | 毕竟佩妮已经死了 |
[34:42] | Last chance. | 最后的机会了 |
[34:46] | Drop the gun. | 把枪放下 |
[34:50] | Do it. | 放啊 |
[35:06] | You killed Kyle. | 你杀了凯尔 |
[35:09] | Daisy! | 黛西 |
[35:12] | Daisy! | 黛西 |
[35:29] | Daisy, kill them and the kids, | 黛西 杀了她们和孩子们 |
[35:32] | And then you’re free. | 然后你就自由了 |
[35:33] | – No. No, no. – Do it. | -不 不要 -做啊 |
[35:35] | No. The kids are in the panic room. | 不 孩子们在避难间里 |
[35:36] | Something tells me that the screams | 我预感到 他们一旦 |
[35:38] | Of their parents will convince them | 听到母亲们的惨叫声 |
[35:40] | To open it up. | 一定会开门出来的 |
[35:42] | No. You don’t have to kill them, Theo. | 不 你不必杀了他们的 希奥 |
[35:43] | You got me. They’ve served your purpose- – | 你已经抓到我了 他们的利用价值已经完了 |
[35:45] | Save your breath. | 省口气吧 |
[35:48] | You don’t have much of it left. | 你也活不了多久了 |
[35:52] | Get him up! | 把他拉起来 |
[35:54] | Take him outside. We’re going for a drive. | 把他带出去 我们开车走人 |
[36:01] | Get up. | 起来 |
[36:02] | You don’t have to do this, Daisy. | 你不必这么做的 黛西 |
[36:05] | This isn’t who you are. | 你不是这样的人 |
[36:06] | You don’t know me, ok? | 你并不了解我 好吗 |
[36:08] | Now get up. | 给我起来 |
[36:09] | I know you’re not a child killer. | 我知道你不是个杀害孩子的人 |
[36:12] | I don’t have a choice. | 我没有选择 |
[36:13] | – Now move! – Ok, ok. | -往前走 -好的 好的 |
[36:16] | Move! | 走啊 |
[36:17] | But you do. You do have a choice, Daisy. | 你有的 你是有选择的 黛西 |
[36:21] | They’re just kids. They’re just babies. | 他们只是孩子 还是小宝宝而已 |
[36:23] | Shut up, shut up. | 闭嘴 给我闭嘴 |
[36:28] | What would Kyle say, | 凯尔要是知道会怎么说 |
[36:30] | Huh, Daisy? | 黛西 |
[36:31] | What would kyle say if he knew you were gonna kill two children? | 如果凯尔知道你要杀死两个孩子 他会怎么说 |
[36:35] | Kyle is dead! | 凯尔已经死了 |
[36:37] | No! | 不要 |
[36:41] | Come on, babe. Let’s get upstairs. | 快点 宝贝 我们上楼去 |
[36:50] | Andrea, open the door! | 安德莉亚 把门打开 |
[36:53] | Andrea! | 安德莉亚 |
[36:55] | Andrea, open the door! | 安德莉亚 快开门 |
[36:56] | It’s mommy! | 我是妈妈 |
[37:09] | Ryan! Ryan! Ryan! | 莱恩 莱恩 莱恩 |
[37:25] | Daisy’s inside with Mendez and her family. | 黛西和曼德斯以及她的家人在里面 |
[37:27] | Somebody, get these off of me. | 谁快帮我解开 |
[37:28] | – Yes, sir. – clear the house! | -遵命 长官 -搜查房子 |
[37:29] | I need a weapon! | 我需要件武器 |
[37:31] | Here you go. | 给 |
[37:32] | All right. You guys, with me. Let’s go! | 好了 你们跟我上 快 |
[39:18] | No sign of the suspect on the southern perimeter. | 南边警戒线处未发现嫌犯踪迹 |
[39:48] | It’s me. I got your message. | 是我 我收到你的信息了 |
[39:51] | Mike’s stable for now. | 麦克的情况现在稳定了 |
[39:52] | His vitals are a little stronger. | 他的生命体征已经好一些了 |
[39:57] | It’s a good sign. | 那是个好迹象 |
[40:02] | The ultrasound went great. | 超声波检查的结果很好 |
[40:05] | Maybe you could make the next one. | 或许下次检查时你可以一起去 |
[40:09] | No. Wait. | 不 等等 |
[40:11] | I thought I heard something. | 我觉得我好像听到了什么 |
[40:12] | The doctor sent me home with a recording of the baby’s heartbeat. | 医生给了我一个宝宝心跳的录音 |
[40:16] | You got something, Barton? | 你那边有情况吗 巴顿 |
[40:17] | All clear. | 一切安全 |
[40:28] | I thought you might like to hear it, so… | 我觉得你可能想听一下 所以… |
[40:50] | He took my car. He’s heading north. | 他抢走了我的车 他往北边开去了 |
[40:53] | Put your hands on here. | 把手放在这里 |
[40:55] | Keep pressure on it, all right? | 一直按压着 明白吗 |
[40:56] | You’re good. You’re ok, all right? | 你没事的 你没事的 |
[40:58] | I’m gonna get you help. | 我会找人来救你的 |
[40:59] | I’m gonna get you help right now. | 我这就找人来救你 |
[41:04] | Hello. Special agent Ryan Hardy. | 喂 我是特别探员莱恩·哈迪 |
[41:07] | I need an ambulance right now. | 我这边需要立刻派救护车过来 |
[41:09] | I’m on a road someplace outside Of- | 我在一条公路上 就在… |
[41:14] | I don’t know. | 我也说不清 |
[41:16] | Wait. | 等等 |
[41:20] | I guess that’s it. | 差不多就这样了 |
[41:22] | Hang on. Well, I I see a sign. | 等等 我看到一个路牌 |
[41:24] | It felt wrong today, you not being there. | 今天你不在场 总感觉不太对劲 |
[41:30] | I missed you. | 我想你了 |
[41:33] | It’s mile marker… | 那是个标记公里的牌子 |
[41:36] | Good night. | 晚安 |