时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | – What about Lexi? – She’s in Honduras. | -那莱克茜怎么办 -她人在洪都拉斯 |
[00:09] | But I don’t do cheating. | 但我不要你劈腿 |
[00:10] | Maybe we shouldn’t go with an anonymous sperm donor. | 也许我们不应该找匿名精子捐献者 |
[00:12] | Maybe we should ask Timothy. | 也许我们应该问问蒂莫西 |
[00:15] | If you’re interested in using me as, you know, a sperm donor, I’m in. | 如果你有兴趣用我来做精子捐献 |
[00:18] | I kept the money. I owe it to my dad. | 我把钱留下来了 那是欠我爸的钱 |
[00:19] | I used it for something else. | 我用来干了别的事情 |
[00:21] | You’re concerned about my sobriety. I know I saw you. | 你担心我的酒没戒干净 我知道我看见你了 |
[00:24] | – It was a one time thing. – It was for me, too. | -仅此一次而已 -我也是 |
[00:25] | It won’t ever happen again. | 不会再发生了 |
[00:26] | Kids with ADHD, | 对于多动症的孩子 |
[00:27] | it actually helps them to focus. | 兴奋剂有助于他们舒缓情绪 集中精力 |
[00:28] | I don’t wanna take this stuff. If I can get off of it… | 我不想吃这些药 如果我能不吃药… |
[00:31] | What about getting into a contact sport? | 参与接触性运动怎么样 |
[00:33] | Someone got into the administrative office last night. | 昨晚做完闯进了行政管理办公室 |
[00:35] | and a number of Kindle Paperwhites are now missing. | 现在有一大批亚马逊电纸书不见了 |
[00:38] | – You didn’t give my keys to anyone, did you? – No. | -你没有把我的钥匙给别人吧 -没有 |
[00:40] | You didn’t come by school last night, did you? | 你昨晚没有来过学校吧 |
[00:42] | No, I was at the house having dinner. | 嗯 我在家吃晚饭 |
[00:44] | – Why? – Daphne said she saw you. | -为什么这么问 -达芙妮说她看见你了 |
[00:46] | When you were in the office last night, making the IDs, | 当你昨晚在办公室里做身份证时 |
[00:48] | did you steal some stuff, too? | 你是不是顺走了其它东西 |
[00:49] | So what? | 是又怎么样 |
[00:49] | Whatever you took, put it back. | 不管你拿了什么东西 放回原位 |
[00:51] | – What’s that? – It’s Brandon’s car. | -那是什么 -是布兰登的车 |
[00:52] | He was there last night. | 他昨晚在那儿 |
[01:07] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[01:10] | – How did you sleep? – OK. | -睡得好吗 -还可以 |
[01:12] | Did you make a list of everyone who was there at your photo shoot? | 有没有列出来照相的人员名单 |
[01:16] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[01:22] | Are you going to tell Principal Sanchez about Daphne? | 你会跟桑切斯校长说达芙妮的事吗 |
[01:28] | I think I have to, honey. | 我可能不得不这样做 亲爱的 |
[01:31] | She’s trying to get her daughter back. | 她只是想要回自己的女儿 |
[01:33] | Well, we have to file a police report for the insurance. | 为保险起见 我们还是得跟警方备案 |
[01:39] | She’s almost eighteen. They could send her to prison. | 她差不多十八岁了 他们会把她关进监狱的 |
[01:44] | There were other people there. | 也有其他人在场呢 |
[01:47] | Not people who had keys to the office. | 可那些人没有进办公室的钥匙 |
[01:54] | I shouldn’t have told you. | 我真不该告诉你 |
[01:55] | Honey, if Daphne didn’t take anything | 亲爱的 如果达芙妮什么都没拿 |
[01:59] | then she’s got nothing to worry about. | 她就没什么好顾虑的 |
[02:02] | I know it was really hard for you | 我知道这难为你了 |
[02:03] | but you did the right thing. OK? | 但你做的没错 知道吗 |
[02:35] | 见不到你 不能陪伴你 真的太痛苦了 我知道如果你在的话事情会不同 我真的非常想念你 但谁知道我们还会不会见面 我说过我要等你 但我觉得我做不到了 对不起 我们分手吧 | |
[02:46] | Jesus, breakfast! Let’s go! | 杰西 吃早饭啦 赶紧的 |
[02:51] | 警告 本邮件没有标题 是否确定发送 | |
[03:00] | 接收人”莱克茜” 标题”对不起” | |
[03:18] | Seriously, we’re out of milk? | 不是吧 奶都没了吗 |
[03:21] | Guess I drank it all. | 好像是我给喝光咯 |
[03:23] | Surprise! | 惊喜哇 |
[03:25] | You’re back? | 你回来啦 |
[03:28] | – Are you surprised?! – Are you kidding? | -你有没有惊喜到 -有没有搞错 |
[03:31] | Oh, I missed you so much. | 我真是想死你了 |
[03:35] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[04:19] | You should’ve seen your face, Jesus, totally priceless. | 你真该看看自己那张脸 杰西 逗死人了 |
[04:22] | No one tipped you off? | 都没人偷偷告诉过你吗 |
[04:23] | No. I can honestly say I was blind-sided by this one. | 不 老实讲这次我真是完全被蒙在鼓里 |
[04:28] | So, how long are you here? | 那你在这里呆多久 |
[04:30] | – For a week. Isn’t that great? – Great! | -一星期 是不是很棒 -太棒了 |
[04:34] | But no closed doors in this house. | 但家里的门不准关哦 |
[04:35] | She’s staying in Mariana’s room. | 她要住在玛丽安娜的房间 |
[04:37] | We promised Lexi’s parents, | 我们答应了莱克茜的父母 |
[04:38] | there will be no… funny business. | 不能有…不轨行为 |
[04:41] | I know what funny business is. | 我懂什么叫不轨行为的 |
[04:42] | Hey, you be careful, young man. | 你给我注意点哦 小伙子 |
[04:45] | Lexi, these pictures are really beautiful. | 莱克茜 这些照片真的好美 |
[04:47] | I had no idea Honduras was so… | 我都不知道洪都拉斯是那么的… |
[04:49] | Tropical? You live in, like, paradise. | 热带风情吗 你像是住在天堂一般 |
[04:52] | I know, right? I move over 2,000 miles away | 我就说吧 我搬到了三千多公里外 |
[04:55] | and I’m still going to school by the beach. | 我还是在海边的学校上课 |
[04:57] | Oh, speaking of school, we gotta roll you guys. | 说到上课 我得送你们走咯 |
[05:00] | – Oh, yeah. – Like now. Let’s go. | -嗯 -就是现在 出发咯 |
[05:01] | You’re coming with us? | 你跟我们一起走吗 |
[05:04] | I thought I’d surprise some of my girls. | 我得去找我的姐妹淘 惊喜一下 |
[05:06] | When I’m not spending every free second I have with you, that is. | 没法跟你腻着的时候 就这样咯 |
[05:10] | Oh, Lexi! You forgot your phone, sweetheart. | 莱克茜 你没拿手机 亲爱的 |
[05:13] | I’ll take it to her. | 我拿给她就是了 |
[05:14] | Thanks, Jesus. | 谢咯 杰西 |
[05:24] | Hey you, plenty of time for photos later. | 你小子 之后有的是时间看照片呢 |
[05:26] | Sorry, just wanted to see for myself. | 抱歉 只是想自己拿来看看 |
[05:28] | Well, maybe we’ll just take a few of our own then. | 也许我们可以之后独处一下下 |
[05:31] | Say… tonight? | 不如…今晚吧 |
[05:35] | By the way, where’s Brandon? | 对了 布兰登哪里去了 |
[05:40] | Hot, hot. Ow! | 好烫 好烫 |
[05:41] | You know, I’m sure Dad has a spatula somewhere for that. | 我爸肯定有小铲子可以用的 |
[05:44] | Spatulas are for wusses. | 胆小鬼才会用小铲子呢 |
[05:46] | I hope you like French Toast. | 希望你会喜欢法式吐司 |
[05:48] | I do, but I’m actually running late. | 是喜欢 但我其实有点要迟到了 |
[05:50] | So, thanks. | 所以谢谢咯 |
[05:51] | – Brandon. – Yeah. | -布兰登 -嗯 |
[05:54] | I don’t want things to be weird between us. | 我不想咱们两个之间变得怪怪的 |
[05:56] | Yeah, no, I mean… | 嗯 不会的 |
[05:58] | We both made mistakes. We’re gonna fix it, right? | 我们都做了错事 我们都会改的 对吗 |
[06:02] | Right. | 对 |
[06:03] | Which means you gotta get rid of that fake ID | 也就是说你会把假身份证扔掉的吧 |
[06:05] | I’m not going to tell your dad, | 我不会告诉你爸爸的 |
[06:07] | but if you got caught using it you can get in a lot of trouble. | 但如果你用它被抓住的话 会惹很多麻烦的 |
[06:09] | I’m not going to use it again. I’m getting rid of it. | 我不会再用了 我会把它扔掉的 |
[06:13] | Good. | 那就好 |
[06:16] | – Good morning, son. – Goodbye, Father. | -早上好 儿子 -拜拜 父亲大人 |
[06:19] | – Good talkin’ to ya. – He’s late. | -跟你聊的不错嘛 -他要迟到了 |
[06:23] | What do we have here? | 瞧瞧做了什么好吃的 |
[06:24] | Breakfast. | 早餐而已 |
[06:25] | I don’t like you and Brandon having cereal every morning. | 我可不喜欢你们爷俩每天早上都吃麦片 |
[06:28] | And with you working nights, | 再加上你上夜班 |
[06:29] | I thought I’d at least get one good meal in him today. | 我想至少今天给他做一顿像样的饭吧 |
[06:32] | I know. I’ve been trying to get back to days, but no luck. | 我懂 我也想回去上白班 可惜运气不佳 |
[06:35] | Well, until you do, | 在你回去白班之前 |
[06:36] | Brandon’s gonna keep coming home to an empty house, | 布兰登都将回到一所空房子里 |
[06:38] | and, uh… I worry. | 而且…我会担心 |
[06:42] | What? That he’s not eating right? | 担心什么 怕他吃不好吗 |
[06:45] | And other things. | 还有其他事 |
[06:47] | Other things? Like what? | 其他事 什么其他事 |
[06:49] | I don’t know, like getting in trouble? | 我哪知道 比如惹麻烦 |
[06:53] | Brandon’s never been in trouble. | 布兰登从不惹麻烦 |
[06:55] | I mean, other than this Callie business… | 我是说 除了凯丽这档子事 |
[06:58] | Besides, it’s temporary, him being here. | 再说了 他只是暂时待在这儿 |
[07:02] | Are you sure? I mean, do you really think | 你确定吗 你真的觉得 |
[07:04] | he’s gonna be able to live under the same roof as Callie? | 他能和凯丽同住一个屋檐下吗 |
[07:08] | I dunno. I mean, don’t get me wrong, | 我不知道 没别的意思 |
[07:13] | I’d love to have him here long term, | 我很乐意他长住这里 |
[07:16] | but he’s so used to a full house. | 但他已经很适应一大家子人了 |
[07:21] | What if I moved in? | 如果我搬进来住呢 |
[07:25] | I mean it wouldn’t be a full house, | 不算一大家子人 |
[07:27] | but at least it wouldn’t be empty. | 但至少不会空荡荡 |
[07:33] | Don’t you think it’s a little soon? | 你不觉得有点快吗 |
[07:36] | Come on, Mike, we’re not kids. | 得了 麦克 我们不是小孩子了 |
[07:38] | We know when it’s right. | 我们都知道什么时候合适 |
[07:39] | And this is right. Why wait? | 现在就合适 还等什么呢 |
[07:43] | Why not, ya know… lean in? | 不如 靠过来点 |
[07:56] | Hey, I need to talk to you. | 我得跟你聊聊 |
[07:59] | Are you OK? | 你没事吧 |
[08:01] | Did you… break up with Lexi? | 你…和莱克茜分手了吗 |
[08:04] | No. I tried, I did, but I couldn’t because… | 没有 我试过了 但做不到 因为 |
[08:12] | She’s here. | 她来了 |
[08:14] | I had no idea she was coming back. | 我完全不知道她要回来 |
[08:15] | Bye. | 再见 |
[08:19] | You’re Emma. We met online. | 你是艾玛 我们在网上见过 |
[08:23] | Yeah, I crashed your “Jesus time.” | 对 我撞破了你的”杰西时光” |
[08:27] | My what? | 我的什么 |
[08:29] | She’s just joking. | 她只是在开玩笑 |
[08:31] | Lexi’s staying with us for a whole week! | 莱克茜一整周都会和我们待在一起 |
[08:32] | I totally surprised him. You should have seen his face. | 完全给了他个大惊喜 你真该看看他的表情 |
[08:36] | I would have loved to. | 我还真想瞧瞧呢 |
[08:38] | Well, since you’re here, we’ll see you at the meet later. | 既然你来了 我们待会儿集合见 |
[08:41] | Oh, to watch me ride the bench? You don’t need to do that. | 看我坐冷板凳吗 别这样嘛 |
[08:45] | I wanna be wherever you are today, silly. | 今天你去哪儿我就要去哪儿 傻瓜 |
[08:46] | Yeah… silly. | 就是…傻瓜 |
[08:52] | Oh, my God! | 老天爷 |
[08:55] | – You need to see the nurse. – I’m fine. | -你得去看看伤口 -我没事 |
[08:57] | No, you’re really not fine. I’ll see you guys at lunch. | 不 你很不好 我们中午见 |
[09:02] | Should I be worried? | 我该担心吗 |
[09:04] | Not at all. She’s totally in the friend-zone. | 没事 她绝对只是个好基友 |
[09:07] | Trust me, I’ve been all over that. | 相信我 全程我都盯着呢 |
[09:09] | If anything was going on, I’d know. | 如果有什么状况 我会知道的 |
[09:14] | Zac. This is Lexi. | 扎克 这是莱克茜 |
[09:17] | – Best friend. Meet my best new friend. – Only new friend. | -闺蜜 来见见新闺蜜 -只是新朋友 |
[09:22] | Well, it’s nice to finally meet you. | 总算见到你了 真好 |
[09:23] | She talks about you all the time. | 她总是说起你 |
[09:25] | Yeah, you too. | 她也一直说起你呢 |
[09:27] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:29] | Well, I’m glad to know someone else on Team Mariana. | 很高兴见到”玛丽安娜团”的其他成员 |
[09:31] | Again, it’s a team of one, so we could use a few more bodies. | 再说这团只有一个人 所以可以再招点新成员咯 |
[09:39] | OK, you can not be friends with that guy. | 你不能和那男的做朋友 |
[09:41] | What? Why not? You don’t like him? | 什么 为什么 你不喜欢他吗 |
[09:43] | I mean, he’s adorable, but he’s not your friend. | 他很招人喜欢 但他不是做你朋友的料 |
[09:48] | He’s your crush. | 他是你的暗恋对象 |
[09:50] | Oh, right. He was into me for awhile but… | 行啦 他迷恋过我一小阵 但 |
[09:53] | No, you’re into him. | 不 是你喜欢他 |
[09:55] | What? | 什么 |
[09:56] | Girl, you like, like him. | 妹子 你简直就喜欢死他啦 |
[09:58] | I have never thought about him that way. | 我从没有那么想过他 |
[10:00] | OK, well, your mind better catch up with your body | 那你的思维可得赶快跟上你的身体 |
[10:03] | because your body kinda wants to have his babies right now. | 因为你的身体现在都想怀上他的宝宝咯 |
[10:06] | You have sex on the brain. | 你脑子里居然能想着滚床单 |
[10:08] | I didn’t fly across the world to have another video chat. OK? | 我万里迢迢飞过来 不是来视频聊天的好吧 |
[10:28] | Did you do it? | 你放回去了吗 |
[10:29] | Relax. The Kindles are back, OK? | 别紧张 电纸书放回去了 行了吧 |
[10:31] | And you’ll have your 900 bucks this afternoon. So chill. | 今天下午你就能拿到九百块 淡定点 |
[10:34] | I can’t believe you stole them in the first place. | 真不敢相信你开始会偷这些东西 |
[10:36] | What an idiot move. | 真是愚蠢的举动 |
[10:38] | You know what’s an idiot move? | 你知道什么是愚蠢举动吗 |
[10:39] | Making this a one time thing. | 干一次就罢休才叫愚蠢 |
[10:42] | All I’m sayin’ is after you pay back your dad, | 我只想说 你把钱还给你爸以后 |
[10:43] | you could make some real bank for yourself. | 其实可以自己大赚一笔的 |
[10:45] | Money equals freedom, bro. Think about it. | 金钱就是自由啊 兄弟 好好想想 |
[10:47] | Yeah, well, I don’t need to. I’m done. | 我不需要 我洗手不干了 |
[10:53] | I’ve gotta take this. | 我得处理一下 |
[11:11] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[11:16] | Didn’t know you could read. | 原来你识字啊 |
[11:18] | I like the pictures. What can I do for you? | 我喜欢看图 有什么事吗 |
[11:21] | I want in. | 我想入伙 |
[11:23] | On what? | 入什么伙 |
[11:25] | You know what I’m talking about. | 你懂我在说什么的 |
[11:28] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:30] | Just assumed a girl like you already had a fake. | 只是觉得像你这样的女生应该已经有假的了 |
[11:33] | Fake ID? | 假身份证吗 |
[11:34] | Hey, no judgment. It’s just, you know, you are juvie girl. | 没想评头论足的 只是你是少管所出来的 |
[11:40] | Well, I don’t have one. | 但我就是没有 |
[11:43] | – I’ll need a photo. – OK. | -我需要张照片 -可以 |
[11:47] | Stand over here, by the wall. | 站那边 靠着墙 |
[11:52] | So, where do you make them? The IDs? | 你在哪儿做这些东西 这些身份证 |
[11:56] | Afraid that’s classified information. | 抱歉 天机不可泄露 |
[12:00] | Here at school? | 在学校吗 |
[12:04] | Say, happy-hour! | 说 欢乐时光 |
[12:14] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[12:15] | Oh, nothing bad, honey. Stef came by for lunch | 没什么大事 亲爱的 史戴菲过来吃个午饭 |
[12:18] | and we thought this might be a good time to talk to you two alone. | 我们觉得大概是个好机会跟你俩单独聊聊 |
[12:28] | Uh, so, it’s about the adoption. | 就是关于收养的事情 |
[12:32] | But before we start I wanted to let you know | 但正事之前 我想让你知道 |
[12:33] | that the Kindles were returned last night. | 电纸书昨晚还回来了 |
[12:37] | They were? | 是吗 |
[12:38] | Yes. So we don’t need to talk to Principal Sanchez about…anything. | 对 就不用和桑切斯校长报告 任何事情了 |
[12:46] | So, anyway, as you know | 无论如何 如你所知 |
[12:48] | we’ve started the adoption process, | 我们已经启动了收养程序 |
[12:51] | but before we can petition the court we… | 但在向法院请愿前 我们 |
[12:54] | We have to ask permission from your father. | 我们得征求你们父亲的同意 |
[12:59] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[13:00] | He has to sign away his parental rights. | 他需要签名放弃亲权 |
[13:03] | Why does he have any rights? | 他为什么会有这样的权利呢 |
[13:05] | He hasn’t written us or tried to contact us in years. | 他已经好几年没联系过我们了 |
[13:08] | Well, legally, he’s still your biological parent. | 法律上来讲 他仍是你们的亲生父亲 |
[13:13] | – Could he say no? – He won’t. | -他能拒绝吗 -他不会拒绝的 |
[13:15] | What if he does? | 万一他拒绝怎么办 |
[13:16] | Then, we will petition the court to take away his rights, | 那我们就会向法院起诉 剥夺他的权利 |
[13:19] | but hopefully that won’t be necessary. | 但希望没必要走到那一步 |
[13:22] | We just need to know from you guys | 我们只是想知道你们是否同意 |
[13:24] | if it’s all right if we ask him to let us be your parents. | 我们要求他让我们成为你们的父母 |
[13:29] | It’s fine. | 好的 |
[13:32] | Do you have to ask him in person? | 你们必须当面去问他吗 |
[13:34] | – No, no, the lawyer will do that. – In jail? | -不用 律师会去问的 -去监狱里吗 |
[13:39] | He’s not in jail… prison anymore. | 他已经不在监狱了 |
[13:47] | After I ran away, I tried to call him. | 我离家出走后 曾试着给他打电话 |
[13:52] | And they said he got out a year ago. | 他们说他一年前就出狱了 |
[13:57] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 那你为什么没告诉我 |
[13:58] | Because, obviously, he doesn’t care about us anymore and… | 因为 很明显 他不再关心我们了 |
[14:02] | And you were trying to protect me again? | 你又在试着保护我 是吗 |
[14:08] | – Can I go eat lunch? – Sure. | -我能去吃午饭了吗 -当然 |
[14:12] | – Jude. – Honey. | -裘德 -亲爱的 |
[14:13] | You’ve had time to process this. He just needs some, too. | 你需要时间来适应 他也是一样的 |
[14:25] | That is why I want to go with an anonymous donor. | 这就是我想要匿名捐赠者的原因 |
[14:30] | Well, what if Timothy would agree to be anonymous? | 如果蒂莫西同意匿名呢 |
[14:33] | There are contracts. | 有这样的合同 |
[14:35] | We don’t even know if Timothy is interested. | 我们都不知道蒂莫西是否感兴趣 |
[14:43] | Or do we? | 还是说我们知道呢 |
[14:44] | He, uh… he mentioned it, after that dinner. | 吃完晚饭后 他提到过这件事 |
[14:49] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[14:50] | Tell you what, why don’t you give me a ring when the baby is born | 孩子出生时 给我打个电话怎么样 |
[14:54] | and I’ll swing by the hospital and pick you up. | 这样我可以顺便过来医院接你咯 |
[14:55] | – Unless you already have a ride? – Honey. | -除非已经有人去接你了 -亲爱的 |
[14:57] | – I have to get to work. – Stef! | -我得去工作了 -史戴菲 |
[15:06] | What, you don’t trust your business partner? | 怎么 你不信任你的生意伙伴吗 |
[15:08] | We’re not business partners. | 我们不是生意伙伴 |
[15:10] | We could be. We’ve already got ten new clients lined up | 本来可以是的 我们已有十位新顾客 |
[15:12] | ready to fork over twice what the first batch paid. | 排队要付第一批价格的两倍了 |
[15:14] | If you don’t do it, | 如果你不想做 |
[15:15] | I’m going into business with my buddy at Coronado Springs. | 我就和科罗纳多温泉的兄弟合作了 |
[15:16] | Just go for it. I’m out. | 那你就去吧 我不干了 |
[15:21] | OK, but, I don’t trust him as much as I trust you. | 好的 但是我不会像信任你一样信任他 |
[15:24] | Not my problem. | 与我无关 |
[15:28] | It could be. | 也不好说 |
[15:30] | Considering one of my new clients is her. | 鉴于我其中的一个新顾客是她 |
[15:40] | Hey, man, I need your help. | 兄弟 我需要你帮忙 |
[15:42] | Hey, dude, have you seen Callie? | 兄弟 你看见凯丽了吗 |
[15:43] | – Lexi’s here. – I thought she was in Honduras. | -莱克茜来了 -我还以为她在洪都拉斯 |
[15:45] | So did I. And I kissed Emma, and I liked it. | 我也以为是呢 而且我吻了艾玛 感觉还不错 |
[15:48] | And I was going to break up with Lexi, but now I’m not sure. | 我本打算和莱克茜分手 但现在我不确定了 |
[15:51] | And Lexi totally wants to have sex, like, tonight… | 莱克茜还想要滚床单 就在今晚… |
[15:52] | Yeah, that’s fine. My dad’s at work, | 好啊 我爸在上班 |
[15:54] | I’m not home ’til after six. | 我六点以后才回家 |
[15:55] | Just don’t do it on my bed. | 只要别在我床上滚就行 |
[16:03] | A fake ID? Really? | 假身份证 真想要吗 |
[16:07] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[16:08] | Don’t lie to me. | 别和我撒谎了 |
[16:11] | That is rich coming from you. | 你说这话可真怪 |
[16:14] | What? | 你什么意思 |
[16:15] | I know you were at school the night of my photo shoot. | 我知道我照相的时候 你在学校 |
[16:18] | And now I know why you were here. | 现在我也知道了你为什么在这 |
[16:20] | Making fake IDs in the office. | 在办公室里做假身份证 |
[16:23] | Look… I didn’t want to get you involved. | 我不想让你也被扯进来 |
[16:27] | Did you steal the e-readers, too? | 你是不是也偷了电纸书 |
[16:29] | Vico did. I didn’t know anything. | 维科偷的 我什么都不知道 |
[16:32] | I accused Daphne of taking them! | 你害我以为是达芙妮偷的呢 |
[16:34] | I made him bring ’em back. | 我让他把电纸书还回去了 |
[16:35] | Too late. I told Stef and Lena, | 太迟了 我已经告诉史戴菲和莉娜了 |
[16:36] | and now they think she did it. | 她们现在真以为是达芙妮偷的 |
[16:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:42] | I lost a friend because of you. | 就因为你 我失去了一个朋友 |
[16:44] | What am I supposed to do? | 那我应该怎么做 |
[16:45] | Why are you selling fake IDs? | 你为什么要卖假身份证 |
[16:47] | – I needed the money. – What for? | -我需要钱 -要钱做什么 |
[16:53] | I can’t tell you that. | 这我不能告诉你 |
[16:58] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[16:59] | No, I am. | 不 是我很抱歉 |
[17:05] | I don’t even know who you are anymore. | 我现在甚至都不认识你了 |
[17:17] | Hey, did you get my text? | 你收到我短信了没 |
[17:19] | Yup, emojis and all. | 收到了 一堆表情什么的 |
[17:22] | I had no idea you had such school spirit. | 我以前都不知道你这么有学校精神 |
[17:23] | Yeah, well, it’s my brother’s first time competing. | 是啊 这可是我兄弟第一次参加比赛 |
[17:26] | Um, I kinda got a little carried away. | 我都有点忘乎所以了 |
[17:28] | But, can you come? Lexi and I are gonna make giant cards | 你能来吗 我和莱克茜要做一张大卡片 |
[17:30] | that spell out his name, and we need you to hold one. | 写上他的名字 你得帮我们举一张 |
[17:33] | I’m supposed to go straight home after school. | 放学后我得直接回家的 |
[17:35] | Please, he needs all the support he can get. | 求你了 他需要支持呢 |
[17:37] | Emma broke her finger, and now he’s gotta wrestle. | 艾玛的手指坏了 现在他又要摔跤 |
[17:40] | And, um… after I was thinking maybe we could all go out. | 比赛结束后 我们也许可以出去玩 |
[17:45] | You, me, Lexi, Jesus. Just four people. | 你 我 莱克茜和杰西 就四个人 |
[17:50] | Hangin’ out. | 出去玩玩 |
[17:51] | In a totally non-weird way. | 这样就一点都不奇怪了 |
[17:55] | Yeah, so I just got this in today. | 我今天刚拿到了这个 |
[17:56] | It looks totally legit, right? | 它看起来挺像真的 是不 |
[18:02] | I need to talk to you. | 我要和你聊聊 |
[18:03] | Vico sent me. | 维科让我来的 |
[18:04] | Yeah, it sucks, but I guess | 挺糟的 但我觉得 |
[18:05] | one of the fakes got confiscated last night at a bar. | 昨晚在酒吧有个假身份证被没收了 |
[18:07] | Bouncer called the kid’s parents and everything, | 门卫给那孩子的家长打电话说了所有的事 |
[18:10] | so we’re gonna need to get ’em back. | 所以我们得把那些身份证拿回来 |
[18:11] | – Seriously? – Yeah, they’re totally a bust. | -真的吗 -是啊 他们完全是突击搜捕 |
[18:14] | But, uh, don’t worry I’ll get you your money back. | 但是 别担心 我把你的钱拿回来了 |
[18:18] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[18:19] | No, spread the word, OK? | 不 传下话 好吗 |
[18:21] | We don’t want anyone else getting caught, right? | 我们不想让其他人被捕了 对吧 |
[18:32] | All right, let’s count it out… | 好的 来一起数 |
[18:34] | One, two, three, four, | 一 二 三 四 |
[18:37] | five, six, seven, eight… | 五 六 七 八 |
[18:45] | Don’t worry, you’re not wrestling that guy. | 别担心 你不是和那家伙摔跤 |
[18:48] | Whew, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[18:50] | You… are wrestling him. | 你…要和他摔 |
[18:54] | The human pretzel? | 那个人肉卷饼吗 |
[18:56] | He’s slippery, but you can take him. | 他很灵活 但你能搞定 |
[19:00] | – I’m sorry about… – Yeah, whatcha gonna do? | -我很抱歉… -你能有什么办法 |
[19:03] | But hey, big day, your first time competing. | 但今天是大日子 你的第一场比赛 |
[19:08] | – How do you feel? – Nauseous. | -你感觉怎么样 -想吐 |
[19:12] | – Listen, about Lexi… – Lexi who? | -听我说 莱克茜的事 -莱克茜是谁 |
[19:17] | Out here, I’m not a girl. Remember? | 在这里 我不是女孩 记得吗 |
[19:22] | I was gonna break up with her, but… | 我本来要和她分手的 但是… |
[19:25] | But what? | 但是什么 |
[19:26] | She came all the way from Honduras. | 她大老远从洪都拉斯回来 |
[19:29] | Maybe that’s a good thing. | 也许这是好事 |
[19:30] | I mean, if it were me, | 我是说 这事搁我身上 |
[19:34] | I’d rather be broken up with in person. | 我更愿意当面分手 |
[19:41] | Who are you texting? | 你在给谁发短信 |
[19:42] | Oh. Um… Daphne. | 达芙妮 |
[19:44] | 达芙妮 我错了 对不起 我们能谈谈吗 | |
[19:45] | Telling her that the Kindles were returned. | 告诉她亚马逊电纸书回来了 |
[19:51] | She didn’t take them. | 她没有拿 |
[19:54] | Don’t you think it’s a little suspicious, honey? | 你不觉得有点可疑吗 亲爱的 |
[19:56] | That you confronted her and the very next day they reappeared? | 你找过她 然后第二天东西就回来了 |
[20:01] | Our concern is that you’re in a vulnerable position. | 我们担心你的处境不利 |
[20:04] | We all are. | 我们也一样 |
[20:06] | The court was hesitant to let you come home so soon. | 法庭本来就不放心让你太早回家 |
[20:10] | And we… we’re all on probation. | 我们…我们都在缓刑期 |
[20:12] | Principal Sanchez has to | 校长桑切斯必须要 |
[20:14] | fill out your progress reports at school, | 完成你在校的进展报告 |
[20:16] | and we can’t control the way she perceives certain things. | 我们不能左右她对一些事的看法 |
[20:19] | Like the company you keep. | 比如你交的朋友 |
[20:22] | What are you saying? | 你们什么意思 |
[20:24] | I can’t be friends with Daphne and Kiara? | 我不能跟达芙妮和科亚拉做朋友吗 |
[20:27] | No, of course you can, just at a distance for now. | 不 当然可以 只是暂时要保持距离 |
[20:31] | At least until your adoption goes through | 至少等到你的收养程序完成 |
[20:33] | and we’re your legal parents. | 我们成为你的合法家长后 |
[20:36] | So I have to make nice with the privileged kids | 所以我必须和家世好的孩子搞好关系吗 |
[20:40] | because they’re the right kind of company. | 因为他们才是我该交的朋友吗 |
[20:43] | Even though they’re probably the ones who stole the stuff. | 哪怕他们可能才是偷东西的人吗 |
[20:46] | We understand this is confusing, Callie… | 我们知道这挺令人困惑的 凯丽 |
[20:49] | No, I’m not confused. This is exactly how the system works. | 不 我不困惑 这体系就是这么运作的 |
[20:55] | Can I go sit with Mariana? | 我能去和玛丽安娜坐吗 |
[20:57] | – Callie… – Sure, honey. | -凯丽 -当然 亲爱的 |
[21:04] | – She’s not wrong. – No. But neither are we. | -她没错 -是没错 但我们也没错 |
[21:13] | Oh, my God, I can’t wait to see his butt in that little leotard. | 我的天 我等不及看他紧身衣里的小屁股了 |
[21:16] | Okay A, it’s called a singlet. | 首先 那叫运动背心 |
[21:18] | And B, may have just thrown up a little bit in my mouth. | 其次 你说得我有点小恶心咯 |
[21:31] | – Nervous? – A little bit. | -紧张吗 -有点 |
[21:33] | Good. Harness that energy, and focus. | 很好 保存体力 集中精力 |
[21:35] | Focus is key. Got it? | 集中是关键 明白吗 |
[21:38] | – I got it. – All right. | -明白了 -加油 |
[22:05] | 美洲黑豹队 20分 客队 18分 | |
[22:16] | – Come on! – Get up! | -加油 -站起来 |
[22:20] | – Come on! – Get up! | -加油 -站起来 |
[22:21] | OK, so there’s an escape, that’s one point, | 摆脱一次得一分 |
[22:23] | a reversal, which is worth two, | 反摔一次得两分 |
[22:25] | and then there’s something called a near fall, | 还有个叫接近摔倒的东西 |
[22:27] | which varies points-wise, and as far as I can tell, | 有很多种算分法 根据我的理解 |
[22:29] | kinda just looks like sitting on someone’s head. | 有点像坐在别人头上 |
[22:32] | So, basically, we still have no idea how the scoring works. | 所以基本上 我们还是不知道怎么计分 |
[22:35] | Yeah, not a clue. | 是的 毫无头绪 |
[23:00] | Two points! | 两分 |
[23:04] | 达芙妮 我错了 对不起 我们能谈谈吗 | |
[23:08] | Hey, am I too late? | 我来太晚了吗 |
[23:09] | No, thank God. Here you go. | 没有 谢天谢地 给你 |
[23:12] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[23:13] | – A “J.” Sit next to Callie. – OK. | -字母J 坐到凯丽旁边 -好 |
[23:19] | OK, so everyone has their cards, | 好了 每个人都有卡片了 |
[23:21] | so when it’s Jesus’s turn we’re all gonna hold them up. OK? | 一会杰西上场的时候 我们都要举起来 |
[23:32] | Take down! | 放倒 |
[23:41] | Should we be worried? Why am I suddenly worried? | 我们该担心吗 为什么我突然担心起来 |
[23:43] | Because our son’s about to go into mortal combat. | 因为我们儿子就要上场决一生死了 |
[23:47] | Did we make a mistake, letting him do this? | 我们让他参加这个 是不是个错误 |
[23:49] | No, it’s been good for him. | 不是 这是为他好 |
[23:51] | He was just so jumpy this morning. | 他今天早上坐立不安的 |
[23:53] | – Was he? – Yeah, I mean… | -他有吗 -有 我是说 |
[23:55] | He would come to us, right? | 他会回到我们身边的 对吧 |
[23:57] | If he wanted to get back on his medication. | 如果他想重新接受药物治疗 |
[23:59] | There’s no shame in that. | 这一点都不丢脸 |
[24:00] | Not for us. But… for him? | 我们是不丢脸 但 他呢 |
[24:11] | He has a… certain charisma. | 他有一种…特殊的吸引力 |
[24:14] | 横扫摔跤毯 击败鲸鱼队 | |
[24:16] | He’s really popular with the students. | 他真的很受学生欢迎 |
[24:20] | He’s certainly attractive. | 他确实很吸引人 |
[24:23] | – He’s a Rhodes Scholar. – Scholar, I remember that. | -他是名罗德学者 -学者 我记得 |
[24:24] | And he’s an animal lover, too. | 他还很喜欢动物 |
[24:30] | He also published a novel when he was 29, | 他二十九岁时还发表了小说 |
[24:32] | and he plays the sitar. | 而且他还会弹锡塔琴 |
[24:35] | What is that? | 什么东西 |
[24:38] | Like an Indian guitar, or something. | 印度的吉他之类的 |
[24:40] | Honestly, I have no idea what it is. | 老实说 我也不知道那是啥 |
[24:41] | But it’s really cool, don’t you think? | 但真的很酷 你不觉得吗 |
[24:53] | – And he’s kind? – Very. | -他心地善良吗 -非常善良 |
[24:58] | Nice, Anchor Beach. | 漂亮 锚滩队 |
[25:03] | Anchor Beach takes the match. | 锚滩胜 |
[25:14] | Alright, Jesus, you’re up. | 好了 杰西 到你了 |
[25:15] | All you gotta do is keep | 你要做的就是 |
[25:16] | Palomar off the board and we’ve got this. | 让巴乐马队没法超分[上板子]我们就赢了 |
[25:18] | The board? | 什么板子 |
[25:19] | Scoreboard, Foster. | 计分板 福斯特 |
[25:19] | 美洲黑豹队 20分 客队 18分 | |
[25:21] | I just put us in the lead. | 我刚取得领先了 |
[25:22] | 美洲黑豹队 20分 客队 21分 | |
[25:24] | So don’t blow it. | 所以别搞砸了 |
[25:27] | Just stay off your back and you’ll be fine. | 背部别着地就没问题[摔跤比赛背着地对方得分] |
[25:43] | Go get ’em, Jesus. | 打败他们 杰西 |
[25:48] | OK, now! Ready? | 好了 现在 预备 |
[25:53] | Jesus! | 杰西 |
[25:55] | Go Jesus! | 杰西加油 |
[26:18] | What’s he doing out there? | 他在搞什么 |
[26:20] | Come on, focus up, Foster, we’re running out of time. | 快啊 集中精力 福斯特 没时间了 |
[26:25] | Get your position. | 各就各位 |
[26:34] | Do it. Come on. | 去啊 上啊 |
[26:35] | Get him. | 搞定他 |
[26:47] | First period: no points. | 第一节 零比零 |
[26:50] | Hey, kid. You OK? | 孩子 你还好吗 |
[26:52] | You hurt? | 受伤了吗 |
[26:59] | Hey, coach? | 教练 |
[27:02] | We’ll take an injury time-out. | 我们因伤要求暂停 |
[27:05] | Foster, what gives? You good? | 福斯特 怎么了 你还好吗 |
[27:08] | Listen to me, you gotta make a choice, you gotta make it now. | 听着 你得做决定 现在就得做 |
[27:11] | It’s win or lose. It’s up to you, Foster. | 输赢就看你了 福斯特 |
[27:14] | So what do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[27:15] | Jesus, Jesus, Jesus… | 杰西 杰西 杰西 |
[27:23] | Let’s go get ’em. | 击败他们 |
[27:27] | Jesus, Jesus… | 杰西 杰西 |
[27:34] | One! Escape! | 摆脱控制 得一分 |
[27:36] | Yes! | 好 |
[27:46] | Nice! Two points. | 很棒 得两分 |
[27:49] | That a boy! | 好小伙 |
[28:03] | Get out of there! | 起来啊 |
[28:10] | – Pin! – Yes! | -双肩压制[持续一秒获胜] -耶 |
[28:11] | Match to Anchor Beach. | 锚滩队获胜 |
[28:32] | Anchor Beach takes the meet, 27-20. | 锚滩获胜 27比20 |
[28:45] | 收件人 爸爸妈妈 他赢了 | |
[28:56] | 但谁知道我们还会不会见面 我说过我要等你 但我觉得我做不到了 对不起 我们分手吧 | |
[29:33] | What’s wrong? Are you OK? | 怎么了 你还好吗 |
[29:35] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[29:43] | So, I wanted you to know, | 我想告诉你 |
[29:45] | I bought back all the IDs. | 我把假身份证买回来了 |
[29:47] | Well, as many as I could. And I destroyed them. | 尽我所能买回来了 然后销毁了 |
[29:53] | Well, I’m glad to hear that. | 那就好 |
[29:56] | I stopped going to piano for a few weeks, | 我几周没去钢琴课了 |
[29:59] | but I kept my dad’s money. And I need to pay it back. | 但我还拿着我爸的钱 我得还回去 |
[30:02] | – Why did you do that? – For you. | -你为什么这么做 -为你 |
[30:06] | For your apartment. | 为你的公寓 |
[30:09] | When you were going into independent living. | 如果有天你要独立出去生活 |
[30:10] | I… wanted to make sure you had everything you needed. | 我 希望你能万事齐备 |
[30:15] | You shouldn’t have done that. | 你不必这样做的 |
[30:16] | I would’ve done anything to help you. | 我愿意竭尽所能来帮你 |
[30:20] | And I still will. | 以后也一样 |
[30:23] | Because you do know who I am. | 因为你最了解我 |
[30:29] | How exciting was that! | 真是振奋人心 |
[30:30] | – That was amazing! – It was. | -真是太棒了 -的确是 |
[30:34] | Oh, my gosh. | 天哪 |
[30:38] | You were really great out there, Foster. | 你在场上的表现太棒了 福斯特 |
[30:40] | Thanks, that means a lot. | 谢谢 你的话对我意义重大 |
[30:45] | Listen, um… | 听着 |
[30:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:50] | You’re not gonna break up with Lexi. | 你不会和莱克茜分手 |
[30:54] | I may be benched… but I’m not blind. | 我可能被换下场了 但我不瞎 |
[30:59] | I really like you. | 我很喜欢你 |
[31:02] | But I love Lexi. | 但我爱莱克茜 |
[31:05] | – And I told her I’d wait. – I get it. | -而且我告诉她我会等她 -我明白了 |
[31:23] | Come on, baby. | 过来 宝贝 |
[31:25] | So happy for you. | 真为你开心 |
[31:27] | Gods. | 老天 |
[31:30] | Let’s go get the car, you guys. Come on, come on. | 我们去取车 走吧大家 |
[31:32] | I’ve, um… I’ve got somewhere we can be alone. | 我 我找到了个我们能独处的地方 |
[31:46] | – OK, see ya. – Hey, wait. Why the rush? | -好了 回见 -等等 为什么急着走 |
[31:48] | Sorry, I just… I gotta get home. | 对不起 我 我得回家 |
[31:51] | Oh, OK. I just, I thought, you know… | 好吧 我只是 我以为 |
[31:55] | Maybe we could all… you know? | 或许我们能一起… 你懂的 |
[32:00] | Is this… Are we, like, on a date? | 这是 我们是在约会吗 |
[32:06] | Well, no, I mean… | 不 我是说 |
[32:09] | Unless you want it to be a date. | 除非你希望这是约会 |
[32:14] | What’re you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[32:15] | Just… looking through my pockets, for panties. | 只是找找口袋里有没有内裤 |
[32:19] | Oh, very funny. You know, forget it. | 真有趣 忘了我说的吧 |
[32:32] | OK, so… | 所以… |
[32:35] | Do you wanna go on a real date? | 你想来次真正的约会吗 |
[32:37] | One we both know we’re on? | 来一次我俩都在状态的约会 |
[32:47] | Zachary! | 扎克里 |
[32:49] | Get in the car, right now. | 上车 现在就上车 |
[32:53] | – I… I gotta go. – Who is that? | -我 我得走了 -她是谁 |
[32:55] | – My mom. Sorry. – Now! | -我妈妈 抱歉 -现在上车 |
[33:08] | You’re telling people our IDs don’t work? | 你跟别人说我们的身份证没用吗 |
[33:09] | – I changed my mind. – Well, I didn’t change mine! | -我改变主意了 -我可没改 |
[33:12] | It’s a felony, Vico. I did us both a favor. | 这是重罪 维科 我是为我们好 |
[33:14] | Oh, yeah? Well, now I’m gonna return the favor. | 是吗 那我可要还你人情了 |
[33:17] | – What does that mean? – Nobody screws me over. | -你什么意思 -谁都别想搅我的局 |
[33:56] | Uh, wait, wait. I think we need to talk. | 等等 我觉得我们得谈谈 |
[34:00] | About what? | 谈什么 |
[34:05] | I kissed someone. Back in Honduras. | 我和别人接吻了 在洪都拉斯 |
[34:09] | You… Who? | 你 谁 |
[34:13] | This… boy. | 一个男生 |
[34:17] | I don’t even know if it… | 我甚至不知道 |
[34:19] | it’ll turn into anything, but I wanted you to know. | 会发展成怎样 但我想告诉你 |
[34:24] | – So what does this mean? – Maybe it’s just too hard. | -所以这是什么意思 -或许这太难了 |
[34:32] | You know? To wait. | 你懂吗 等待太难了 |
[34:36] | – But I love you. – I love you, too. | -但我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[34:41] | But I really think we need to break up. | 但我想我们真的得分手 |
[35:00] | Lexi, come on, you don’t have to do this. | 莱克茜 别这样 你不必这样做 |
[35:03] | What, I’m gonna stay here? | 难道要我留下来吗 |
[35:04] | I just broke up with your brother, Mariana. | 我才跟你兄弟分手 玛丽安娜 |
[35:06] | OK, fine, but you don’t have to go all the way to Honduras. | 好吧 但你不一定非要去洪都拉斯 |
[35:10] | I mean, we were supposed to have a whole week to… | 我们本来有一整周 |
[35:12] | I can’t… I’m sorry. | 我不行 对不起 |
[35:17] | I just need to go home. | 我只想回家 |
[35:21] | Can I just ask… | 我能问问 |
[35:23] | Is there really a boy in Honduras? | 洪都拉斯真有个男孩吗 |
[35:29] | There will be. | 一定会有的 |
[35:43] | Oh, hey! Sorry to just barge in like this. | 抱歉我就这样闯进来了 |
[35:48] | Your dad gave me a key so I could get dinner started. | 你老爸给我钥匙好让我准备晚餐 |
[35:51] | Lasagna! Your favorite, right? | 千层面 你最喜欢的 对吧 |
[35:54] | That’s really nice, um, I | 你这么做真好 但我 |
[35:56] | I kinda need to talk to my dad when he gets home. | 但我等我爸回来后 要跟他谈谈 |
[36:01] | Alone. | 单独谈 |
[36:03] | OK… Sounds serious. | 行 事情好像很严重 |
[36:07] | Anything you wanna tell me? | 想跟我聊聊吗 |
[36:10] | I think you know you can trust me with a secret. | 你应该知道我会保守秘密的 |
[36:12] | Maybe I can help. | 也许我能帮你 |
[36:17] | I owe my dad 900 dollars. | 我欠我老爸900块 |
[36:21] | – He hasn’t mentioned that. – Because he doesn’t know. | -他从没提过 -因为他不知道 |
[36:31] | Hey. Why didn’t you just ring the doorbell? | 你怎么不按门铃 |
[36:34] | I just… I can’t stay long. | 我…不能待太久 |
[36:36] | Oh, well, based on your lack of emojis, | 从你短信上缺乏表情符号来看 |
[36:38] | – I’m assuming it’s something serious. – Yeah… | -我猜是挺严重的事情 -对 |
[36:42] | I, um… | 我… |
[36:45] | I just… I think that we should just be friends. | 我想我们应该只做朋友 |
[36:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:52] | I just, I have a lot of commitments right now and… | 只是 我现在有很多要做的事情 |
[36:56] | I just don’t think… | 我不觉得 |
[36:57] | Is this because of your mom, or something? | 是因为你老妈吗 还是什么原因 |
[36:59] | – Was she mad? – No! | -她生气了吗 -没有 |
[37:01] | No, it doesn’t have anything to do with her. It’s me. | 不 这与她无关 是我的问题 |
[37:05] | I just… I don’t have time for a girlfriend right now. | 我…我现在没有时间交女朋友 |
[37:10] | So I’m… I’m sorry. | 我 很抱歉 |
[37:25] | How come it says “T.J.?” | 这上面怎么写着”TJ” |
[37:28] | Dad’s name is Donald. | 爸爸的名字是唐纳德啊 |
[37:31] | Those are grandpa’s initials: Thomas Jacob. | 那是祖父的名字缩写 托马斯·雅格布 |
[37:37] | Did I ever meet him? | 我见过他吗 |
[37:40] | When you were really little. He died pretty young though. | 你很小的时候见过 他很早就去世了 |
[37:50] | I should have told you that Dad’s out of prison. | 我早应该告诉你爸爸出狱了 |
[37:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:57] | I just thought, the more you know, the more it hurts. | 我本来想 你知道的越多 伤得越深 |
[38:03] | Yeah, well, not knowing sucks. | 但 不知道的感觉可不好受 |
[38:10] | We’re better off without him. | 没有他 我们会生活得更好 |
[38:12] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:18] | – Hey there. – Everything OK? | -孩子们 -没什么事吧 |
[38:21] | – Yeah. We’re OK. – Good. | -我们很好 -那就好 |
[38:24] | So, listen, | 是这样 |
[38:26] | the adoption lawyer has found your father. | 你们的领养律师找到你们爸爸了 |
[38:30] | Where? | 他在哪 |
[38:31] | Not far from here, actually. North Park. | 其实离这不远 在北部公园 |
[38:35] | Now the lawyer spoke to your father, | 律师已经跟你们的爸爸谈过了 |
[38:37] | and he has agreed to sign away his parental rights. | 他已经同意签字放弃他的亲人监护权 |
[38:42] | That’s good. | 那就好 |
[38:44] | But the lawyer would like to know | 但律师想要知道 |
[38:45] | if you two would like to see your father first. | 你们两个想不想先见见他 |
[38:49] | Oh, we don’t. | 我们不想 |
[38:53] | I do. | 我想 |
[38:56] | Jude… | 裘德 |
[38:57] | You don’t have to. But I wanna see my dad. | 你不用见他 但我想见我爸爸 |
[39:05] | You’re probably gonna ground me, or whatever. | 我可能会被你禁足 随便你 |
[39:08] | But I just wanted to tell you the truth. | 但我想告诉你真相 |
[39:12] | I’m glad you told me. | 我很高兴你告诉了我 |
[39:16] | So, what did you do with the money, | 既然你没有给凯丽 |
[39:17] | since you didn’t give it to Callie? | 那些钱用在哪里了 |
[39:33] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[39:40] | I’m sorry, Dad. | 对不起 爸爸 |
[39:51] | I can’t believe he did this. It’s so not like him. | 真不敢相信他会这样 一点都不像他 |
[39:58] | Frankly, I’m surprised he hasn’t acted out before now. | 说实话 他之前没有这样让我很奇怪 |
[40:03] | What’s that supposed mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[40:05] | Imagine how he must have felt when Stef and Lena moved in the twins. | 想想史戴菲和莉娜收留双胞胎时他的感受 |
[40:08] | He went from being an only child to having two instant siblings. | 他本来是独生子 突然有了两个兄妹 |
[40:12] | And now they’ve done it again with Callie and Jude. | 现在她们又收留了凯丽和裘德 |
[40:14] | It’s just another reason why he needs to be here with us, | 所以他才得和我们住在一起 |
[40:18] | before he makes another bad decision. | 才不会继续错下去 |
[40:21] | Should we be worried? | 我们应该担心吗 |
[40:24] | About… Jude seeing his father? | 关于 裘德去见他爸爸 |
[40:30] | He just needs closure. I think it’s a good thing. | 他想要个了结 我想这是好事 |
[40:33] | I think Callie could use some, too. | 我觉得凯丽也需要了结 |
[40:36] | You think she’ll change her mind about seeing him? | 你说她会不会改主意去见他 |
[40:40] | She’s pretty angry. | 她挺生气的 |
[40:52] | Am I crazy? | 是我疯了吗 |
[40:55] | Is this a trick question? | 说真的吗 |
[40:58] | To want to have a baby when we’ve got all these kids? | 已经有这么多孩子 还想要个宝宝 |
[41:05] | All these kids… | 这些孩子 |
[41:08] | …are gonna be off to college, | 都要去上大学了 |
[41:10] | hopefully, in a few years. | 不出意外 就在几年后 |
[41:13] | The house is gonna seem awfully empty, I think. | 到时房子会空荡荡的 |
[41:21] | If you want to use Timothy, | 如果你想用蒂莫西的 |
[41:24] | I think we should… | 我想我们三个 |
[41:27] | …get together, all three of us, and talk about it. | 应该聚一聚 谈谈这件事 |
[41:34] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[41:39] | Yeah, really. | 嗯 真的 |
[41:54] | What time do we have to pick Callie up from group? | 我们几点去接凯丽 |
[41:58] | About an hour. We’ve got time. | 还有一个小时 还有时间 |
[41:59] | Time for what… Mrs. Adams Foster? | 要时间做什么 亚当斯·福斯特太太 |
[42:35] | You look just like your mother. | 你长得真像你母亲 |