时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | You think I hit my son in the face? | 你以为是我打了我儿子的脸吗 |
[00:08] | I was trying to give him a spanking | 我是想打他屁股的 |
[00:09] | and he ran away from me into a doorjamb. | 他想逃跑 撞门上了 |
[00:11] | And, quite frankly, this is all your fault. | 说白了 这都是你的错 |
[00:13] | You were the chaperone on a seventh grade camping trip | 你是七年级学生的露营监护人 |
[00:15] | and allowed our sons to spend the night in a tent together, | 居然在未得到我允许的情况下 让你我的儿子 |
[00:18] | with out my permission. | 睡在同一个帐篷里 |
[00:19] | Did you quit your job because of me? | 你是因为我才辞职的吗 |
[00:20] | I care more about defending you than I do about keeping my job. | 我更在乎维护你 而不是保住我的工作 |
[00:23] | You shouldn’t, | 你不该维护我的 |
[00:24] | because we did do something on the camping trip. | 因为露营的时候我们的确做了一些… |
[00:26] | I made an inventory. | 我列了一个清单 |
[00:27] | It’s what they call it in AA. | 这是毒品互诫会的说法 |
[00:29] | What I’m most ashamed of is that I loved getting high | 我最羞愧的是我爱嗑药酗酒 |
[00:32] | more that I loved you. | 胜过我爱你们 |
[00:33] | I wish we could adopt Callie. | 要是我们能收养凯丽就好了 |
[00:34] | Dad didn’t sign the papers. | 爸爸没签协议 |
[00:36] | He did, but they didn’t actually ever get sent. | 他签了 但是协议没有寄出去 |
[00:39] | Because I took them out of the mail and ripped them up. | 因为我从邮筒拿出来给撕了 |
[00:40] | I can’t sign the papers again. I love you. | 我不能再签字了 |
[00:43] | I don’t love you. | 我不爱你 |
[00:44] | – I’m your sister. – No you’re not, | -我是你妹妹 -你不是 |
[00:46] | You’re a spoiled little brat. | 你就是个被宠坏的小孩子 |
[00:50] | – We can’t do this. – Well, I’m not getting adopted. | -我们不能这样做 -我不会被收养了 |
[01:36] | Quickly, please, in here. | 拜托快点 在这儿 |
[01:39] | Please, hurry. | 快点啊 |
[01:43] | OK, everybody back. Let’s give them some room. | 大家退后 给他们把位置让出来 |
[01:44] | He was telling me he was | 他当时正在跟我说 |
[01:45] | upset about a fight he’d just had with his… | 吵架让他很烦 跟他的… |
[01:49] | And he just grabbed his chest, like, he couldn’t breathe, | 他一直捂着他的胸口 好像喘不过来气 |
[01:52] | and… and… and he started shaking, | 接着就开始发抖 |
[01:53] | I had to help him to the ground. | 我就把他扶到地上了 |
[01:54] | Is he… | 他是… |
[02:46] | Panic attack. | 恐慌症发作 |
[02:47] | It wasn’t… it wasn’t a heart attack? | 不是心脏病发作吗 |
[02:49] | – Nope. Happens all the time. – Really? | -没事 常有的事 -是吗 |
[02:52] | The symptoms are pretty similar: chest pain, | 症状很相似 胸口疼 |
[02:54] | shortness of breath, rapid heartbeat… | 喘不过气 心跳加速 |
[02:57] | And you’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[02:58] | I’m pretty sure, yeah. The EKG looks fine. | 我很确定没事 心电图显示没问题 |
[03:00] | But we should probably take you in | 但是我们得把你带到 |
[03:01] | for some observation, just to be 100 percent certain. | 医院做一些检查 才能百分百确定 |
[03:04] | No, no. I’m fine. | 不用 我没事 |
[03:05] | No, Robert. You should… | 不行 罗伯特 你该去… |
[03:09] | OK, if you think I should. | 好吧 如果你觉得我该去就去吧 |
[03:10] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[03:16] | I mean, he said he signed the papers. | 我是说 他说他签了文件的 |
[03:17] | Shouldn’t he have to, like, stick to that? | 他不是应该再签的吗 |
[03:20] | You’d think so, wouldn’t ya? | 你这么想的 对吧 |
[03:22] | Well, he was clearly upset by the whole thing. | 很明显 他因为这整件事很不开心 |
[03:25] | I think… I hope, anyway, | 我想… 不论如何 我希望 |
[03:26] | that with a little time and space from the drama of it all, | 能从这出闹剧中腾出一点时间空间 |
[03:29] | he’ll come to his senses. | 他会明白过来 |
[03:31] | You really think that’s gonna happen? | 你真的认为他会明白过来吗 |
[03:33] | I do, actually. This all went down so fast, | 我真的这么想 这一切发生得太快了 |
[03:37] | and there was so much emotion involved. | 有太多情感包含其中 |
[03:40] | He just needs a little room to change his perspective. | 他只是需要一点空间来换个角度看问题 |
[03:43] | He’s gonna do the right thing, I know it. | 我觉得他一定会做正确的决定 |
[03:45] | I can’t believe he pulled this. He seemed like such a nice guy. | 我不敢相信他会这样 他看起来是个好人啊 |
[03:49] | Yeah, well, not everyone is not what they seem. | 不是每个人都表里如一的 |
[03:51] | It’s a lesson for all of us. | 对我们每个人来说 这都是个教训 |
[03:54] | Hey, Callie… hey. | 凯丽 凯丽 |
[03:57] | It’s gonna be OK. We’re gonna work this out. | 会没事的 我们会想办法 |
[04:00] | You hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[04:03] | OK. OK, listen, why don’t | 好了 好了 你们不如 |
[04:04] | you all go get changed out of your clothes. | 去换掉你们的衣服 |
[04:07] | Put on something comfortable, | 换件舒服点的衣服 |
[04:08] | we’ll put something out for dinner. OK? | 我们来做点晚餐吃 好吗 |
[04:31] | I was looking for you before dinner, but I… | 晚餐前我本来就想找你 但我… |
[04:35] | No, I know. I, um… I came out here hoping you… | 我知道 我…我出来就是希望你… |
[04:39] | Yeah, I know, I saw you go so I figured… | 我知道 我看你出来了 所以我想… |
[04:44] | Callie… | 凯丽 |
[04:48] | I… | 我… |
[04:49] | You know, actually, | 你知道 事实上 |
[04:50] | I don’t think I can handle anymore bad news today, Brandon. | 我认为我不能再承受任何坏消息了 布兰登 |
[04:56] | It’s not bad news. Not really. | 不是坏消息 不算是 |
[05:03] | I just don’t want you to give up. | 我只是不想你放弃 |
[05:09] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[05:17] | OK. Good night, then. | 好 那晚安 |
[05:20] | Night. | 安 |
[05:33] | Hey, bub. | 嘿 小家伙 |
[05:35] | I just wanted to check up on you. | 我想跟你确认一下 |
[05:37] | It’s quite a day, huh? | 这一天事儿真多 对吧 |
[05:41] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[05:43] | About all the Callie and Robert stuff? | 就凯丽和罗伯特的那事 |
[05:45] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[05:47] | It’s gonna be OK though, right? | 会没事的 对吧 |
[05:48] | Yes, honey… it’s gonna be fine. | 对 亲爱的…会没事的 |
[05:52] | And thank you for telling me | 还有 谢谢你跟我说 |
[05:54] | about what happened on the camping trip. | 露营时发生的事 |
[05:56] | I know that wasn’t easy for you, | 我知道没那么容易说出口 |
[05:57] | and I really appreciate your being honest with me. | 我真的很感激你能跟我坦白 |
[06:04] | Are you gonna tell Connor’s dad? | 你会告诉康纳的爸爸吗 |
[06:06] | Uh… no, I don’t think so. | 不会 我认为不用 |
[06:09] | I don’t work at Anchor Beach anymore, so I don’t have to, | 我又不在锚滩上班了 所以我没必要告诉他 |
[06:13] | and I really don’t see any reason to upset things any further. | 而且我认为没有任何理由要再去烦这些事了 |
[06:22] | You know, honey, | 亲爱的 |
[06:24] | what you guys did, it wasn’t wrong. | 你们做的事并不是错事 |
[06:28] | It just, it wasn’t appropriate on a school trip. | 只是在学校的旅行中发生 不合适而已 |
[06:31] | I just don’t want you to feel ashamed for… | 我不想你因为… |
[06:34] | you know, for being curious. | 因为好奇而感觉丢人 |
[06:38] | – Ok. – Ok. | -好 -那就没事了 |
[06:50] | She’s just devastated, as I’m sure you can understand. | 她被吓坏了 我相信你能够理解 |
[06:54] | So I was hoping that you… you could talk to your husband. | 所以我希望你能跟你丈夫谈谈 |
[06:58] | I know why you’re here. I understand completely. | 我知道你来这里的原因 我完全理解 |
[07:04] | But I’m not sure I agree. | 但我不确定该不该同意 |
[07:07] | I was with you, I really was. | 我之前跟你想法一致 真的 |
[07:10] | I knew that Robert and Sophia were getting too | 我知道罗伯特和索菲娅对凯丽 |
[07:14] | invested in Callie, | 投入的感情太多 |
[07:15] | and I knew they were gonna get hurt, | 我就知道他们会受到伤害 |
[07:20] | but I also knew that they would be fine, | 但是我也知道他们会没事的 |
[07:24] | because they only want what’s best for Callie. | 因为他们只是想为凯丽做最好的打算 |
[07:28] | And then it sort of dawned on me. | 我渐渐明白 |
[07:32] | They only want what’s best for Callie. | 他们只是想为凯丽做最好的打算 |
[07:36] | Because they love her. | 因为他们爱她 |
[07:39] | And when she called him her father yesterday, | 当她昨天喊他父亲的时候 |
[07:44] | seeing how he lit up and… | 看他多感动啊 |
[07:47] | And how devastated he was that he upset her, | 他让她难过的时候 他多么崩溃 |
[07:49] | he had a panic attack, for God’s sake. | 天哪 他可是犯了恐慌症的呀 |
[07:53] | I just… | 我只是… |
[07:57] | I just think he deserves a chance to get to know her | 我只是认为在一切做决定之前 |
[08:00] | a little better before all this is decided. | 他该有个机会去更好地了解她 |
[08:09] | I didn’t know you were… | 我不知道你在… |
[08:10] | Stef stopped by to talk about… | 史戴菲来是为了谈… |
[08:12] | Yesterday. | 昨天的事 |
[08:15] | Yeah, of course. | 当然了 |
[08:17] | All right, look, um…. | 好吧 听我说… |
[08:19] | I feel awful about everything that went down. | 昨天发生的一切 我也很难过 |
[08:23] | Sincerely. | 真的 |
[08:25] | I’m sure you do. | 我知道 |
[08:27] | And that’s why I’m here. | 所以我才来 |
[08:30] | I’d just like to see you make things right. | 我只是想看你把事情处理好 |
[08:33] | That’s what I’m trying to do. | 我也希望如此 |
[08:36] | No, Robert, I think you need to sign the papers. | 不 罗伯特 我觉得你应该签字 |
[08:42] | Look, um… I just wanna | 听着 我只想 |
[08:45] | have some sort of relationship with my daughter. | 跟我的女儿还有点关系 |
[08:48] | Well, she doesn’t want to have a relationship with you. Not now. | 可她不想跟你有关系 现在不想 |
[08:52] | And after that stunt yesterday, | 经过昨天的事 |
[08:53] | Lena and I are not going to try to persuade her otherwise. | 我和莉娜也不会想再说服她 |
[08:59] | Well, I’ve been trying to figure out a way to handle this. | 我一直在想办法解决这事 |
[09:04] | I was hoping it would be a little more civil, | 原本希望能以更礼貌的方式处理 |
[09:07] | but you don’t leave me any choice. | 可你一点选择的余地也不给我 |
[09:09] | You’ll be hearing from my lawyers tomorrow. | 明天我的律师会跟你联系 |
[09:12] | I’m gonna petition the court for custody. | 我会向法院申请抚养权 |
[09:22] | Damn. Good job. | 我去 真有你的 |
[09:29] | You ever been to one of your dad’s AA meetings? | 你去过你爸的戒酒互助会吗 |
[09:31] | Like to see him get a chip or something? | 看他领小片片之类的 |
[09:34] | Uh, yeah, a couple times. Why? | 去过几次 怎么了 |
[09:37] | What’s it like? | 是什么样的 |
[09:38] | AA? Kinda weird, | 互助会吗 有点怪 |
[09:40] | but, you know, my dad was happy I went though. | 不过我爸看到我去很开心 |
[09:43] | Why was it weird? | 怎么个怪法 |
[09:44] | Uh, everyone’s sitting around, | 大家坐在一起 |
[09:46] | talking about all the horrible things they did, | 说自己做过的坏事 |
[09:48] | and then everyone else is laughing. | 其他人就在笑 |
[09:50] | Laughing at them? | 笑他们做的事吗 |
[09:51] | No, no, no, more like with them. | 不是不是 更像是有同感的笑 |
[09:54] | Like, they’ve done worse stuff, so… | 因为他们做过更不好的事 |
[09:57] | What… what’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[09:58] | You think you got a little drinking problem? | 你也有酗酒问题吗 |
[10:03] | Is this… about Ana? | 是因为安娜吗 |
[10:06] | Nah, I was just curious. | 没 好奇而已 |
[10:09] | OK. Dude, don’t get all wrapped up in… | 好吧 哥们 别老沉浸在… |
[10:12] | So do you think it really works? AA? | 你觉得有用吗 那个互助会 |
[10:15] | I think so, yeah. I hope so. | 有吧 希望有 |
[10:18] | I kinda have to, you know? | 我必须这么想 懂吧 |
[10:24] | All right, man, you’re up. | 好了 到你了 |
[10:27] | Right. | 好 |
[10:29] | – You know, maybe we should… – Lower it? | -也许我们得 -把杠铃调低点 |
[10:31] | Yeah, lower it. | 对 调低点 |
[10:33] | One, two, three and four. | 一 二 三 四 |
[10:35] | And five, six, seven, eight. | 五 六 七 八 |
[10:37] | And one, two, three, four. | 二 二 三 四 |
[10:39] | Five, six and… | 五 六 |
[10:44] | That was really good. | 跳得不错 |
[10:45] | It was! Except for the end. | 真的 除了最后那下 |
[10:49] | Maybe we could, like, simplify it? | 要不要把动作改简单点 |
[10:51] | We could, but, I mean, don’t you wanna end with a bang? | 行是行 可你不想来个震撼的结尾吗 |
[10:54] | You know, really impress the judges? | 让评委眼前一亮 |
[10:56] | You’re gonna get it. | 你会成功的 |
[10:57] | When? The competition’s this week! | 什么时候 这周就比赛了 |
[11:01] | Maybe I should just give up my solo… | 也许我该放弃独舞 |
[11:03] | What? No, no. Absolutely not. | 什么 不行不行 绝对不行 |
[11:05] | It’d be better for the team. | 这对全队有好处 |
[11:06] | No, it wouldn’t! Mariana, when you’re on, you’re fierce. | 没这回事 玛丽安娜 你一开跳就光芒万丈 |
[11:11] | Hey, and I know you didn’t | 我知道你让我 |
[11:12] | make me spend all my free time coaching you | 舍弃空闲时间教你 |
[11:13] | just so you could bail at the last minute. | 不是让你在最后一刻放弃的 |
[11:16] | OK, now come on, let’s do that last eight. | 快来 练一下最后那八拍 |
[11:17] | You just gotta spot that turn. | 你会转好那个转体的 |
[11:19] | – OK? – OK. | -好吗 -好 |
[11:20] | And five, six, seven, eight. | 五 六 七 八 |
[11:22] | *Wait for it* | *等待* |
[11:24] | *Wait for it* | *等待* |
[11:26] | *Here it comes* | *就是现在* |
[11:28] | *Like a cannon sounding* | *如加农炮轰般* |
[11:30] | *But you can’t break from the crowd* | *但无法从人群中剥离* |
[11:33] | *You been to the desire* | *求于渴望* |
[11:35] | *Caught in the crossfire* | *困于火线* |
[11:37] | *Here it comes* | *就是现在* |
[11:38] | *You try to outrun the pounding* | *想超越冲击* |
[11:40] | *When it stormed in like a cloud* | *排山倒海般涌来* |
[11:43] | *It must make you so tired* | *定是筋疲力尽* |
[11:46] | *Being caught in the crossfire* | *就这样 困于火线* |
[11:49] | Oh, my God, you guys are so good together! | 我的天 你俩太配了 |
[11:53] | Come on, walk me out. | 走吧 陪我出去 |
[12:02] | So, apparently, we are good together. | 看来 我们很配嘛 |
[12:06] | At least that’s what your sister thinks. What about you? | 至少是你妹妹的想法 你怎么看 |
[12:18] | What are you being so weird about? | 你怎么奇奇怪怪的 |
[12:20] | Nothing. I just… | 没什么 只是 |
[12:22] | I just hope the band doesn’t go all Fleetwood Mac. | 只希望乐队不会像弗里伍麦克合唱团那样 |
[12:27] | No Doubt? | 你就没怀疑过吗 |
[12:30] | I hope Brandon and Lou dating doesn’t ruin everything. | 我希望布兰登和露的交往不会搞砸一切 |
[12:33] | Brandon and Lou are dating? | 布兰登和露在交往吗 |
[12:35] | Oh, my God. That makes so much sense. | 我的天 这样就说得通了 |
[12:38] | I was wondering why she kept giving him those bedroom eyes. | 我还在想她为什么老色迷迷地看他 |
[12:41] | Don’t worry, I’m sure it’s all gonna be fine… | 别担心啦 保证不会有事的 |
[12:46] | Come on, I gotta get home. | 走吧 我得回家了 |
[12:59] | Brandon, stop it. | 布兰登 别闹了 |
[13:07] | Why? Why did you have to go over there? | 为什么你就一定要去 |
[13:11] | Wait, you think this is my fault? | 等等 你觉得这是我的错 |
[13:14] | Are you’re kidding me! | 不是逗我吧 |
[13:15] | You think that Robert decided that he wanted custody of Callie, | 你认为罗伯特决定争取凯丽的抚养权 |
[13:18] | simply because he saw me standing on his patio? Seriously? | 仅仅因为看到我站在他家露台上吗 |
[13:20] | I’m sure it didn’t help, | 我只能肯定他看你 |
[13:21] | seeing you standing there all defensive and territorial! | 一副咄咄逼人的样子肯定没好处 |
[13:23] | He was already upset. Why couldn’t | 他已经很不开心了 你怎么就不能 |
[13:25] | you just give things a little time to cool down? | 给人一点时间冷静一下呢 |
[13:27] | You’re so impulsive! You can’t ever leave well-enough alone. | 你太冲动了 从来不懂适可而止 |
[13:31] | Well, I’m sorry, Lena, I am who I am. | 很抱歉 莉娜 我就是这样的人 |
[13:34] | But I’m not gonna be blamed for | 可我不想被一时冲动辞职的人 |
[13:35] | being impulsive by a woman who just quit her job on a whim. | 指责说自己太冲动 |
[13:39] | I was trying to defend Jude. | 我只是想保护裘德 |
[13:41] | What do you think I was trying to do for Callie?! | 那你觉得我为凯丽这么做是为什么 |
[13:44] | And protect Jude from what? | 保护裘德什么 |
[13:45] | From getting into trouble for the shenanigans in the tent? | 保护他不因为帐篷里的事惹上麻烦吗 |
[13:49] | Which he actually did! | 他确实那样做了呀 |
[13:51] | I love this about you, | 我爱你的热情 |
[13:53] | how passionate and idealistic you are, Lena, | 和理想主义 莉娜 |
[13:56] | how you would do anything to protect our kids, | 为保护我们的孩子 你什么都愿做 |
[13:58] | but by trying to protect one, you are hurting all of them. | 可你保护了一个却伤害了所有人 |
[14:02] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[14:03] | We cannot raise this family on one salary. | 仅靠一个人的工资养不活全家 |
[14:06] | I’m gonna get another job. | 我会再找工作的 |
[14:09] | Before the mortgage is due? | 在贷款到期之前吗 |
[14:19] | – What are you doing? – I’m going to sleep on the couch. | -你这是干什么 -我去沙发睡 |
[14:20] | – No, you’re not. – You gonna stop me? | -不行 -你要阻止我吗 |
[14:22] | You’re not gonna sleep on the couch, | 你不能睡沙发 |
[14:23] | because we have a house full of kids, | 因为家里到处都是孩子 |
[14:24] | and as soon as one of them sees you, | 只要其中一个看见你 |
[14:26] | they’re all gonna know that something’s wrong, | 所有人都会知道有问题了 |
[14:27] | and we’re gonna have five | 到时五个十几岁的孩子们都 |
[14:28] | freaked out teenagers and nobody wants that! | 吓坏了 谁也不愿意这样 |
[14:30] | So get your ass in bed! Please. Please. | 快回床上睡 求你了 拜托 |
[14:43] | Listen… | 听着 |
[14:47] | What are you doing? What is that? | 这是干什么 什么东西 |
[14:49] | A wall. | 靠垫墙 |
[14:51] | To make sure you don’t touch me tonight. | 确保你晚上不碰我 |
[15:00] | Well, you don’t have to worry about that. | 这你不用担心 |
[15:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起嘛 |
[15:27] | I know I was being all cranky on | 我知道你周六去那个 |
[15:29] | Saturday when you went to that fundraiser thingy. | 募捐会时我的反应太过分了 |
[15:31] | You totally gave me the silent treatment yesterday. | 你昨天完全是不理我 |
[15:33] | I did not! | 我哪有 |
[15:35] | Hayley, I texted you like 50 times… | 海莉 我给你发了有50多条短信 |
[15:38] | And I replied. Once. | 我也回了呀 1条 |
[15:41] | With a big pile of dookie emoticon… that’s not a reply. | 回的是一堆郁闷的表情 这不叫回复 |
[15:44] | OK, OK… I’m sorry. | 好吧好吧 对不起嘛 |
[15:49] | I was talking to my mom about it and she was all, | 我跟我妈妈说来着 她说 |
[15:52] | “Being there for people you care about is really important.” | “帮助你在意的人是很重要的” |
[15:55] | and I know you care about Callie. I mean, she’s like your sister. | 我也知道你在乎凯丽 她就像你姐姐 |
[16:00] | And you care about me, right? | 你也在乎我 对吧 |
[16:03] | Yeah, you know I do… | 你知道我在乎的 |
[16:08] | So you’re coming to the dance competition? | 那你要来看舞蹈比赛吗 |
[16:11] | My solo’s, like, amazing. | 我的独舞很棒的 |
[16:12] | Yeah, my whole family is gonna be there. | 去 我们一家都要去 |
[16:15] | Your whole family is coming to see me? | 你们一家都要来看我跳舞吗 |
[16:18] | Yeah, well, I mean, I guess I am. | 算吧 至少我是去看你的 |
[16:21] | Mariana’s on the dance team, remember? | 玛丽安娜也在舞团里 记得吗 |
[16:25] | Oh. Right. | 对哦 |
[16:31] | So I got a very interesting phone call this morning. | 我今天早上接到一通很有意思的电话 |
[16:34] | It seems one of the big-wigs at Idyllwild | 看来爱德怀镇一家颇具实力的乐队 |
[16:36] | saw you play at some music competition last fall, | 去年秋天看了你参加的什么音乐比赛 |
[16:39] | and would like to offer you a full ride | 所以他们想邀请你 |
[16:41] | to go to their summer music program. | 全程参加他们今年的音乐夏令营 |
[16:44] | Yeah, I know, it’s just one | 我知道 那是国家级 |
[16:45] | of the most prestigious programs in the country. | 最有声望的夏令营 |
[16:48] | But I… | 但我… |
[16:49] | Brandon, you know how this looks on a college application? | 布兰登 你知道这对大学申请多有利吗 |
[16:51] | You can basically write your | 基本上你就可以 |
[16:52] | own ticket to any music school in the country. | 随便挑任何一所音乐大学了 |
[16:55] | No, I know, but my hand… remember? | 我知道 但我的手 还记得吗 |
[16:58] | – Right… – I mean, | -对哦 -我是说 |
[16:59] | that competition was before all this happened. | 那个比赛是这些事发生之前了 |
[17:02] | I can’t play like that anymore. | 我现在弹不了那么好了 |
[17:04] | OK, I hear you. But if you were gonna give it one more shot, | 说的对 但如果你想再努力一次 |
[17:07] | Idyllwild would be the place to do it. | 爱德怀镇就是你最适合的地方 |
[17:09] | They got some of the best teachers, experts… | 他们那里有世界上最好的老师 |
[17:12] | therapists in the world. | 专家和治疗师 |
[17:15] | – But, I… – Just… Will you think about it? | -但我 -你能考虑一下吗 |
[17:18] | I got a little time before we need to let them know. | 给他们回复前还有时间考虑 |
[17:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:25] | I just want you to know I hear your concerns. | 我只是想说我知道你们的担忧 |
[17:28] | It’s not something I take lightly, | 我是非常重视的 |
[17:29] | and we’ll review again at the end of the year, OK? | 而且年末我们将会再次慎重考虑 好吗 |
[17:33] | Anybody have any questions? | 还有人有问题吗 |
[17:35] | I have a question… | 我有个问题 |
[18:01] | You don’t have to avoid me, OK. I’m not mad. | 你不用躲着我的 好吗 我没生气 |
[18:04] | You’re not? You seemed pretty mad the other day. | 你没生气吗 那天你看起来真的很生气 |
[18:07] | Well, I’m over it, OK. It’s fine. | 现在不生气了 好吗 没事了 |
[18:11] | You just gotta stop telling your moms everything, OK? | 只是你不能再什么事都跟你妈妈说了行吗 |
[18:17] | Did your mom really quit her job? | 你妈妈真的辞职了吗 |
[18:22] | Why, like, because of my dad? | 为什么 就因为我父亲吗 |
[18:27] | Wow. Is she OK? | 天哪 她没事吧 |
[18:31] | I think so. | 应该是吧 |
[18:35] | – We’re OK? – Yeah. | -我们算和好了吗 -嗯 |
[18:40] | Did you do the science homework? I didn’t get it at all… | 你做自然作业了吗 我有些不懂的地方 |
[18:44] | Coach Kim wants everyone to read the rules for the competition. | 金姆教练希望每个人都仔细阅读比赛规则 |
[18:47] | A few years ago we lost because of a technicality | 几年前我们因为犯规输过一次 |
[18:49] | and she’s all flipped out that we’re gonna, like, | 她非常担心我们会 |
[18:51] | have the wrong barrettes or something and get disqualified so… | 因为带错了发卡被取消资格什么的 |
[18:56] | Really? Nobody? | 真的假的 没人看吗 |
[19:04] | What? I like to be informed. | 怎么了 我喜欢把什么都搞清楚 |
[19:07] | OK. So I’ve been thinking, | 好吧 我在想 |
[19:08] | and I think we need to rearrange the orders of the solos. | 我觉得我们应该调整一下独舞的顺序 |
[19:11] | Wait, the competition is tomorrow, why are we making changes? | 等等 明天就比赛了 为什么现在改 |
[19:15] | I think we have to flip | 我觉得我们应该对换一下 |
[19:16] | Mariana’s and David’s, | 玛丽安娜和戴维的顺序 |
[19:17] | so when we end up in formation for the last section, | 这样我们最后一节结束时的编队 |
[19:19] | we make a better inverted triangle. | 就能形成一个更好的倒三角 |
[19:20] | So I’m still third? | 那我还是第三个 |
[19:23] | And I’m last? | 我最后一个吗 |
[19:27] | But the music’s really different at that part. | 最后的音乐伴奏完全不一样 |
[19:28] | It’s still two counts of eight. Can we just try it please? | 还是两个八拍呀 咱们试试吧 |
[20:15] | That was beautiful. | 真美 |
[20:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:21] | Where is this coming from? | 今天怎么有心情 |
[20:23] | Um… I got offered a scholarship | 我得到一个 |
[20:27] | for this summer program. | 暑期课程的奖学金 |
[20:28] | – Um… Idyllwild, if you’ve… – Yeah, of course. | -爱德怀镇 你知道… -当然 |
[20:31] | – Yeah. – That’s so cool. | -是的 -很不错啊 |
[20:38] | Hungry. | 饿了 |
[20:45] | Two-thirds or sixth… That’ not… I don’t know, bud. | 三分之二 或者六分之二 不知道啦 |
[20:48] | You’re going to have to talk to one of your siblings about this, | 找你哥哥姐姐问问去 |
[20:50] | ’cause back in my day, math did not look like that. | 我们那时候 数学题可不长这样 |
[20:54] | Hey. So, I have got good news | 我有个好消息 |
[20:58] | and I have some…less good news. | 和一个不太好的消息 |
[21:02] | The good news is, I got my job back. | 好消息是 我能回去工作了 |
[21:06] | You did? | 是吗 |
[21:08] | And the less good news is | 不太好的消息是 |
[21:12] | I’m going need to sit down with Connor and his dad | 我得和康纳还有他爸爸坐下来 |
[21:16] | and talk about the camping trip. | 好好谈谈野营的事 |
[21:18] | It’s important to Monte, and, | 这对蒙绨来说很重要 |
[21:19] | to be honest, it’s important to me, too. | 而且说实话 对我也很重要 |
[21:21] | There are some things, as a mom, that I can overlook, | 有些事情 作为母亲 可能会忽视 |
[21:24] | but that as an administrator, | 但作为学校管理人员 |
[21:26] | I have to deal with, and this is one of them. | 我必须重视它 这就是我要重视的 |
[21:28] | But, I’m sure everything’s gonna be fine. | 不过我相信一切都会没问题的 |
[21:31] | I don’t want you to worry, ok. I just wanted to let you know. | 你不用担心 就是告诉你一声 |
[21:36] | Ok. | 知道了 |
[21:52] | You roll over anymore I’m giving you a dog treat. | 你再翻来覆去 我就给你喂狗食 |
[21:57] | I’m sorry, I’m just freaking out about the competition tomorrow. | 抱歉 我只是担心明天的比赛 |
[22:02] | I know it’s stupid, it’s just a contest. | 我知道这样很蠢 这只是个比赛 |
[22:05] | No, it’s not stupid. | 不 这并不蠢 |
[22:08] | You’ve been working really hard and it’s important to you. | 你一直很努力 这对你很重要 |
[22:11] | Well, yeah, but it’s kind of nothing compared | 是没错 但相比你遇到的挫折 |
[22:14] | to what you’re going through. | 这根本不算什么 |
[22:17] | You know what game no one wins? | 你知道什么游戏没有赢家 |
[22:19] | Let’s Rank Our Troubles. | 就是”比比谁最惨” |
[22:22] | Besides, it’s super not fun. | 再说了 这超没意思的 |
[22:25] | I’m just sorry I have to work | 可惜我还得工作 |
[22:27] | so I’m gonna miss your big win… unless you blow it. | 看不到你赢比赛…除非你搞砸了 |
[22:42] | Hey, is Brandon with Lou? | 布兰登现在跟露一起吗 |
[22:43] | Oh, yeah. Totally. Mat’s, like, freaking out about it. | 是的 麦特因为这个吓得要死 |
[22:48] | He’s almost 100 percent sure they’re walking into, | 他几乎百分百确定他俩的未来 |
[22:49] | like, a “No Doubt” Situation, | 就和无疑乐队[美国知名乐队]一样 |
[22:51] | which I totally didn’t get until | 当时我没听懂 |
[22:52] | he told me that Gwen Stefani used to be with that drummer guy… | 然后他说格温·史蒂芬尼曾跟鼓手交往… |
[22:56] | or wait, which one was it? | 等等 是跟谁来着 |
[22:58] | Which one has the crazy eyes? Anyway… | 那个眼神痴迷的是哪个来着 不管了… |
[23:02] | We should probably get some sleep. | 还是睡一会吧 |
[23:04] | Yeah, right. Like that’s gonna happen. | 那是 好像能睡着似的 |
[23:14] | Jude, why don’t you tell Mr. Stevens what you told me, | 裘德 跟史蒂芬先生说说你跟我说的 |
[23:17] | about what happened in the tent. | 在帐篷里都发生了什么 |
[23:21] | So, um, that night, after bed check, | 那天晚上 查完铺后 |
[23:24] | we had some girls come into our tent | 有几个女孩来我们帐篷里 |
[23:26] | and we played some games and stuff. | 我们一起玩了游戏之类的 |
[23:29] | Then we ending up making out with them and… | 结果我们就跟她们亲热了 |
[23:34] | – And? – Uh, nothing. That’s it. | -然后呢 -没了 就这样 |
[23:40] | Well, that was exactly what I was afraid of… | 这恰恰是我所担心的 |
[23:42] | – Is it? Exactly? – Yeah. It is. | -是吗 -是的 |
[23:44] | Look, I know you think | 我知道你以为 |
[23:45] | I’m some sort of big homophobe or something, but I’m not. | 我恐同什么的 但我不是 |
[23:48] | I just want to make sure that | 我只想确保我家孩子 |
[23:49] | my kid’s properly supervised when he’s supposed to be. | 在该受监护的情况下受到正常的监护 |
[23:55] | You’re absolutely right, sir. We hear you, loud and clear, | 您绝对正确 我们清楚地听到了您的心声 |
[23:58] | and we are gonna make some changes in the way we… | 我们会在监护孩子出游方面 |
[24:00] | we chaperone trips like these. | 做出适当改变的 |
[24:03] | Thank you. I just want Connor to be able to be a kid. | 谢谢 我只希望康纳还是个孩子 |
[24:08] | Not grow up so fast. | 不希望他这么快长大 |
[24:10] | But he is growing up, | 但他却在一点点长大 |
[24:12] | and, maybe you’re right about one thing, | 你也许说对了一件事 |
[24:15] | he’s getting a little old for me to be spanking him, so… | 他已经大了 不该再打他了 所以… |
[24:18] | You’re still grounded, but that’s it. OK? | 还要罚你禁足 就这样 知道吗 |
[24:22] | Well, I think it’s safe to | 可以肯定地说 |
[24:23] | say we all learned a little something here. | 我们今天都有所收获 |
[24:26] | Why don’t you head back to class. | 你俩回去上课吧 |
[24:35] | Well, that’s good your Dad’s being cool. | 你爸爸不再追究 这真好 |
[24:38] | I can’t believe you told your mom. Again. | 不敢相信你跟你妈坦白了 不止一次 |
[24:42] | – I didn’t tell… – I can’t… I… | -我没说… -我没办法… |
[24:44] | I can’t be friends with a little bitch | 我没办法跟一有事发生就回家告状的 |
[24:45] | who tells his mom every time something happens. | 小贱人做朋友 |
[24:58] | Oh! You made it! | 你来啦 |
[25:00] | Like I was gonna miss a chance to see you shine. | 我怎么可能不来看你发光呢 |
[25:05] | Aw, thank you. | 谢啦 |
[25:09] | I’m really proud of you. | 我真的好为你骄傲 |
[25:14] | Wow. They’re really good. | 他们都好厉害 |
[25:17] | – I know. – Mariana. | -就是 -玛丽安娜 |
[25:20] | Oops, gotta go. | 糟糕 失陪了 |
[25:22] | I’ll be the one hollering the loudest. | 我会最大声为你喝彩的 |
[25:26] | OK, so I’ve been doing a little recon, | 我稍稍侦查了一下 |
[25:29] | and after seeing what the other teams are doing, | 看过了对手的实力 |
[25:30] | I think we should cut that last solo | 我决定取消最后一支独舞 |
[25:32] | and put in that double time section we’ve been working on. | 改用咱们练的双拍舞步 |
[25:34] | Wait… you’re cutting my solo? | 等等 你要取消我的独舞吗 |
[25:37] | – What the hell? – I’m sorry, but it’s the weakest one. | -搞什么 -抱歉 但她那段最糟糕 |
[25:40] | No, it’s not! And why do we have to cut a solo anyway? | 不 才不是 你干嘛非要取消独舞 |
[25:43] | We need a bigger finish if we’re gonna win. | 要赢的话 收尾一定要更厉害 |
[25:45] | And Mariana was a hot mess at practice yesterday. | 昨天排练时玛丽安娜跳得一团糟 |
[25:47] | Yeah, because you changed her placement! | 那是因为你改了她的出场顺序 |
[25:49] | The music was totally different! | 音乐伴奏完全两样 |
[25:51] | I mean, you basically sabotaged her. | 你简直是蓄意捣乱 |
[25:53] | I’m sorry, are you accusing me of something? | 你说什么 你要诬告我什么吗 |
[25:55] | Yeah, I’m accusing you of being a jerk. | 是 告你做人太混蛋 |
[25:58] | Well, this jerk happens to be team captain, | 这混蛋正好是队长 |
[26:00] | and since Coach Kim isn’t here, | 既然金姆教练不在 |
[26:01] | what I say, goes. | 我说的话就是圣旨 |
[26:03] | If you don’t like it, you don’t have to dance. | 你不喜欢的话 就别跳了 |
[26:05] | What did you just say? | 你刚说什么 |
[26:06] | Come on, Kaitlyn. Tia’s like our best dancer. | 行了 凯特琳 蒂亚是咱们最好的队员 |
[26:09] | – You don’t have to do this. – You heard me. | -你不用这样护着我 -你听到了 |
[26:11] | This is a really important competition for us | 这个比赛对我们来说非常重要 |
[26:14] | and I don’t think Mariana is ready. | 我觉得玛丽安娜还没准备好 |
[26:15] | If you disagree, you don’t have to be on the team. | 如果你不同意 就滚出舞团 |
[26:18] | You know what? You’re right, I don’t. I quit. | 你说得对 我不同意 我退出 |
[26:24] | Good luck, guys. | 好运 各位 |
[26:36] | Your Honor, we found him, like you wanted. | 法官大人 我们照你的意愿找到了他 |
[26:37] | Uh, we served him papers, like you asked. | 照你的话 法律文件也给他送过去了 |
[26:40] | – Um, he even signed them. – So where are they? | -他都签字了 -那东西呢 |
[26:42] | Well, from what I can gather, his daughter destroyed them. | 据我所知 他女儿把文件毁了 |
[26:48] | That is true, Your Honor, but it’s also true | 的确 法官大人 但我签完字后又后悔 |
[26:51] | that I regretted signing them the second I did it. | 这也是事实 |
[26:53] | Look, this whole, horrible mess… | 这整件事 虽然一团乱麻 |
[26:57] | it’s made me clear on one thing… | 但也让我看清楚了一件事 |
[26:59] | Callie is my daughter and I love her. | 凯丽是我女儿 我爱她 |
[27:03] | And we all… | 我们都… |
[27:06] | We believe that Callie belongs with us. | 认为凯丽是属于我们的 |
[27:09] | And what do you think, Callie? | 你觉得呢 凯丽 |
[27:12] | Go ahead, tell him. | 没事 说吧 |
[27:17] | I think the Adams/Fosters are my family. | 我觉得亚当斯·福斯特一家人是我家人 |
[27:20] | And nothing is going to change that. | 没有什么能改变这一点 |
[27:24] | Well, like all custody issues, this is a tricky one. | 就像所有争夺监护权的官司 这很难裁决 |
[27:27] | Both sides make compelling arguments: | 双方各执一词 难以辩驳 |
[27:31] | familiarity, in the case of the Adams/Fosters, | 有情感依赖的亚当斯·福斯特一家 |
[27:33] | versus biology, in the case of the Quinns. | 对抗有血缘关系的奎因一家 |
[27:37] | Arguments that, under other circumstances, | 在其他情况下 有观点认为 |
[27:39] | would be the definitive winner. | 应该有个最终的获胜方 |
[27:42] | But these are not other circumstances. | 但这可不是其他情况 |
[27:45] | So here’s what I think we should do… | 我认为应该这么办 |
[27:47] | Let’s take the remainder of the 180-day abandonment period | 在180天弃养期限的剩下几天里 |
[27:50] | and make sure we’re making the most informed decision possible. | 我们要尽可能做出明智的决定 |
[27:53] | Until that time, Callie will remain in her current foster home. | 在那之前 凯丽留在现任寄养家庭里 |
[27:58] | But… I’d also like Callie | 但…我很希望 |
[28:00] | to spend one day a week with her father. | 凯丽可以和她父亲一周相聚一次 |
[28:07] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[28:10] | I’ll see Robert once a week… | 我每周一次 去见罗伯特 |
[28:15] | But I won’t see anyone else. I won’t go to the house, | 但其他人我不见 我不会去他家里 |
[28:20] | I won’t see Jill and I won’t see Sophia. | 我不见吉尔 也不见索菲娅 |
[28:33] | You guys, we can’t do this without Tia. | 大伙们 没有蒂亚咱们没办法完成比赛 |
[28:36] | Well, I’m not dancing if she is, so… | 如果她在 我就不跳了 |
[28:38] | You guys, it really shouldn’t be that hard. | 拜托 没那么难吧 |
[28:40] | It’s really just comparative geometry. | 这跟几何一个道理嘛 |
[28:44] | OK, look, ok, we’re going from seven people, | 你看 本来是七个人 |
[28:48] | an odd formation, to six, an even one. | 奇数 变成六个人 偶数 |
[28:51] | Anytime we’re in three, five, seven | 只要是三 五 七人的排列 |
[28:52] | it just becomes two, four, six. | 变成二 四 六就好了 |
[28:54] | There’s never a point person. | 中心没人就行了 |
[28:56] | So if that’s you, you just give up the middle, reset | 如果你在中心 你就换个位置 站这边 |
[28:59] | so you’re equidistant from your partner and the midpoint. | 这样你离队友和中心点就是等距的 |
[29:04] | OK, Anchor Beach, you’re up. | 锚滩队 到你们了 |
[29:40] | Kaitlyn, we’re supposed to share centre… | 凯特琳 咱俩应该一左一右的 |
[30:33] | Come on, Mariana. | 快点啦 玛丽安娜 |
[31:22] | Everybody comes up here and talks about | 大家上台都说 |
[31:25] | how they hit rock bottom and | 他们是如何跌进谷底 |
[31:26] | then started turning their lives around but not me. | 然后又怎么开始新生活 但我不这样 |
[31:31] | I hit rock bottom, | 我跌进谷底 |
[31:33] | definitely the time I left my kids | 就是在那个圣诞 |
[31:35] | on Christmas day to go get high. | 我丢下孩子去嗑药 |
[31:38] | Merry Christmas, kids, Mommy got you some crack. | 圣诞快乐孩子们 妈妈给你们买了可卡因 |
[31:41] | I mean, who does that? | 谁会这样做啊 |
[31:43] | So, yeah, I hit rock bottom, | 就这样 我跌进谷底 |
[31:47] | stayed there for about a decade, | 一蹶不振 大概有十年 |
[31:49] | and then decided I was ready. | 然后决定我准备好了 |
[31:52] | So, I think one day at a time, | 一天改变一点 |
[31:55] | God willing, things are different now. | 愿主保佑 现在一切都不一样了 |
[31:59] | God, I hope so. | 天 但愿如此 |
[32:02] | I just pray that I can do better | 我只希望为肚里的宝宝 |
[32:05] | for this baby than I did for my twins. | 比为当初的双胞胎多付出一些 |
[32:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[32:23] | – Go away, Sophia. – Please, just listen to me. | -走开 索菲娅 -求求你 听我说 |
[32:25] | – No. – I just wanted to apologize. | -不 -我只想跟你道歉 |
[32:28] | I don’t care, you’ve ruined my life. | 我不在乎 你毁了我的生活 |
[32:30] | All right? So leave me alone. | 知道吗 离我远点 |
[32:31] | I didn’t mean to, Callie. OK, I’m sorry. | 我不想这样的 凯丽 我很抱歉 |
[32:35] | – I am so, so sorry. – Save it, Sophia. OK. | -真的很对不起 -省省吧 索菲娅 |
[32:38] | There’s nothing that you can say that will make me forgive you. | 你说什么我都不会原谅你了 |
[32:40] | Don’t say that! | 不要这样说 |
[32:41] | If you don’t forgive me… I’ll kill myself. | 如果你不原谅我 我就自杀 |
[32:45] | – Don’t be melodramatic. – I mean it. | -别闹了 -我说真的 |
[32:48] | Just go home. I have work to do. | 回家吧 我还要工作呢 |
[33:18] | Oh, my God! You were amazing! | 天呐 你太惊艳啦 |
[33:23] | Duh! I know! But thank you. | 我知道 但还是谢谢你 |
[33:28] | Oh, be right back. | 马上回来 |
[33:33] | Don’t even talk to me right now. | 现在别跟我讲话 |
[33:35] | I stuck my neck out for you and… | 我为你冒了那么大风险 |
[33:37] | – …and we qualified. – Yeah. I saw. Congrats. | -我们有资格参赛了 -是 我知道 恭喜 |
[33:41] | You’re not hearing me. We qualified. | 你没听我说嘛 是”我们”有资格了 |
[33:45] | You remember those rules that Kaitlyn was handing out? | 你记得凯特琳发给我们的那些竞赛规则吗 |
[33:48] | You know, the ones you made fun of me for taking? | 就是你还嘲笑我所遵守的那些 |
[33:51] | Well, I actually read those, | 我其实读过 |
[33:54] | and it turns out only one member of the qualifying team | 原来去参加州比赛的舞团里 |
[33:57] | has to be on the competing team at State. | 只要有一个人有资格参赛就可以了 |
[33:59] | And I qualified. That’s why I didn’t walk off with you. | 而我现在有资格了 所以我才没有跟你一起走 |
[34:04] | OK, so… | 好吧 所以… |
[34:06] | So, let’s start our own dance team. | 所以我们自己办个舞团吧 |
[34:09] | If I have to listen to Kaitlyn for one more second, | 要让我再多听哪怕一秒钟凯特琳的话 |
[34:11] | I’m gonna shoot somebody. | 我都想杀人了 |
[34:13] | Most likely her. | 最有可能杀的就是她吧 |
[34:13] | And I’m way too pretty to go to jail. | 但我太漂亮了 没法坐牢 |
[34:15] | I can’t believe you. God, you are so sneaky, you know that? | 我不能相信你 天啊 你好卑鄙 知道吗 |
[34:18] | Sometimes I use my powers for good. So you in? | 有时我会用我的本事做点好事哒 你加入吗 |
[34:21] | – Yes, yeah, abso-freaking-lutely. – Good. | -恩 那必须的 -好 |
[34:25] | – All good? – Oh, yeah. | -都好吗 -是 |
[34:27] | Ooh, hey, Kaitlyn, | 好啊 凯特琳 |
[34:30] | guess what? I quit! Bye! | 猜怎么着 我退团 拜拜 |
[34:38] | We got in a fight, and I was upset, | 我们打了一架 我很伤心 |
[34:40] | so I wasn’t looking when I walked into the street. | 我走上街的时候没注意看 |
[34:43] | I’m so embarrassed… | 我太尴尬了 |
[34:45] | Well, you need to pay more attention. | 你得多注意点 |
[34:47] | Thank God nobody was seriously hurt. | 谢天谢地没什么人受重伤 |
[34:49] | This could have been really terrible | 这对你和很多其他人来说 |
[34:50] | for you and a lot of other people. | 可能会很可怕的 |
[34:52] | All right, I uh… | 好吧 我… |
[34:53] | I gave both the drivers my information, | 我把自己的联系方式给了两个司机 |
[34:55] | so, obviously, we’re going to pay | 显然 我们要为这里所有的 |
[34:56] | for all the damages here, so thank you. | 损伤买单 谢谢您 |
[34:58] | OK, have a good night. Be careful. | 好 晚上愉快 当心点 |
[35:04] | And thank you, Callie, for calling us. | 谢谢你打给我们 凯丽 |
[35:15] | It wasn’t an accident. | 这不是意外 |
[35:18] | What? | 什么 |
[35:23] | We were having a fight, | 我们吵架了 |
[35:24] | and she told me that | 她跟我说 |
[35:27] | if I didn’t forgive her she’d kill herself. | 如果我不原谅她 她就自杀 |
[35:33] | I didn’t realize it at the time, but she meant it. | 我当时没在意 但她居然说真的 |
[35:35] | She walked into traffic. | 她故意走到路中央 |
[35:41] | You know it wasn’t an accident. | 你知道那不是意外 |
[35:44] | Sophia? | 索菲娅 |
[35:48] | Is that… is that true? | 是…是真的吗 |
[36:00] | Why…? Why would you… | 为…为什么你… |
[36:04] | Sometimes I just wanna die. | 有时候我只想去死 |
[36:07] | What? | 你说什么 |
[36:14] | I don’t really think I can do this any more. | 我真的觉得我承受不来了 |
[36:24] | Come on. Come on, let’s get you home. | 别这样 没事的 我们送你回家 |
[36:28] | See you at home. | 到家见 |
[37:09] | So what’s gonna happen to her? | 所以她会怎样 |
[37:11] | Well, Robert said they’re gonna get her some help, so… | 罗伯特说他们会给她找些辅助治疗 所以… |
[37:14] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[37:17] | If any of you is ever feeling like that, | 如果你们任何人有类似的想法 |
[37:19] | I want you to come talk to us, OK? | 我希望你们找我们谈 好吗 |
[37:21] | And if you don’t wanna talk to us, | 如果你们不想找我们谈 |
[37:23] | talk to a sibling, or somebody. | 和兄弟姐妹们谈 或者找其他人谈 |
[37:26] | There’s always someone who’ll understand, OK. You promise? | 总有人会理解你的 好吗 答应我 |
[37:30] | Yeah. | 好 |
[37:33] | Hey, bub, I’ve got a plate for you in the oven. | 小家伙 烤箱里给你留了一个盘 |
[37:36] | – Thanks. – No, I got this. | -谢谢 -不 我来就好了 |
[37:38] | So what was it? Wrestling? | 怎么那么晚 摔跤吗 |
[37:39] | Coach was in a mood, made us stay late. | 教练心情不好 让我们待到晚点 |
[37:41] | Hayley was pretty upset that you weren’t there tonight. | 你今晚没去 海莉超级难过 |
[37:44] | Honestly, I was, too. | 说实话 我也挺难过的 |
[37:45] | – It’s hot, it’s hot… – How was your performance? | -好烫 好烫 -你表现如何 |
[37:48] | She was amazing. And she totally saved the show. | 她超惊人 她简直救了整个秀 |
[37:51] | Really? I’m sorry I missed it. | 真的吗 我很抱歉我错过了 |
[37:53] | Yeah, me too. | 是 我也很抱歉 |
[37:54] | But we’re gonna see it when they go to State. | 但他们去州赛的时候我们会看到的 |
[37:56] | – What? You made it? – Looks like it. | -什么 你们过关了吗 -看来是哒 |
[37:57] | Nice! | 太好了 |
[38:01] | Hey, how was your solo? | 你的独舞如何 |
[38:02] | So, I was, uh, thinking about this summer… | 那个…我在想今年夏天… |
[38:06] | And, uh, here’s the thing… the band is gonna go on tour. | 有个事…乐队要巡演 |
[38:11] | Yeah, well, good for the band… | 恩 对乐队是好事 |
[38:13] | – Mom… – Brandon, you’re 16. | -妈 -布兰登 你才16岁 |
[38:14] | – Seventeen. Almost. – OK, almost 17. | -快17岁了 -好吧 快17了 |
[38:18] | Do you really want to spend the summer | 你真想要高二升高三的整个夏天 |
[38:19] | between your junior and senior years of high school | 在阿布奎基的潜水酒吧 |
[38:21] | playing gigs in dive bars in Albuquerque? | 演奏吗 |
[38:24] | Yes. | 是 |
[38:26] | Why don’t you let us talk about it for a little while, | 不如让我们就这个事讨论一下 |
[38:28] | it’s a big decision. | 这可是个大决定 |
[38:29] | OK, all right, yeah. | 好 没问题 |
[38:32] | – As long as you think about it. – Oh, we’ll think about it. | -你们会考虑就行 -我们会考虑的 |
[38:34] | Ok. | 好 |
[38:55] | Are you really serious about this? The tour? | 你真想去这个巡演吗 |
[39:00] | Yeah. | 是 |
[39:01] | What about the scholarship? | 奖学金怎么办 |
[39:03] | You’re not even gonna consider going to Idyllwild? | 你甚至都不考虑爱德怀镇了吗 |
[39:07] | Are you gonna tell Stef and Lena? | 你要告诉史戴菲和莉娜吗 |
[39:08] | No, and I would appreciate it if you didn’t either. | 不 如果你也不告诉她们 我会很感激你 |
[39:11] | Fine, but your just going to give that up? | 好 但你就这样放弃了吗 |
[39:13] | Brandon, classical music is… that’s like your one true love. | 布兰登 古典音乐…那才是你的真爱 |
[39:20] | Well, we don’t always get to have our one true love, do we? | 我们不会总得到自己的真爱 不是吗 |
[39:30] | Is it because of Lou? | 是因为露吗 |
[39:36] | Is that why you wanna go on tour? | 是因为她才要去巡演的吗 |
[39:37] | ‘Cause you’re seeing her, right? | 因为可以见到她 对吗 |
[39:41] | It doesn’t hurt, sure. | 当然 又没什么损失 |
[39:43] | But, no, that’s not why I’m going on tour. | 但不是的 不是因为她我才去巡演的 |
[39:45] | I’m going on tour because I think it would be freaking awesome. | 我之所以去巡演是因为我觉得那肯定会很酷的 |
[40:03] | Is Lou why you can’t be with me? | 是因为露你才不能跟我在一起吗 |
[40:05] | – No. – It’s not? | -不 -不是吗 |
[40:06] | No, you’re the reason why I can’t be with you, Callie. | 恩 是因为你 我才不能跟你在一起 凯丽 |
[40:10] | You don’t know what you want. | 你不知道自己想要什么 |
[40:13] | You’re just reacting all the time. | 你一直在作出反应而已 |
[40:15] | And you only ever come to me when things get hard for you, | 而且你只有遇到困难或诸事不顺 |
[40:18] | or when everything is going wrong. | 才会来找我 |
[40:21] | Do I have feelings for you? Of course, I have feeligns for you. | 我对你有感觉吗 当然 我对你有感觉 |
[40:25] | I’m always gonna have feelings for you. | 我也一直会对你有感觉 |
[40:27] | But I don’t… I don’t trust you. | 但我…我不信任你 |
[40:36] | I didn’t mean it in a bad way. | 我不是那个负面的意思 |
[40:38] | Is there another way to mean it, Brandon? | 还能有别的什么意思吗 布兰登 |
[40:47] | I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[40:51] | We’re done. | 我们结束了 |
[40:57] | We have to be done. | 我们必须结束了 |
[41:32] | If you feel desperate or alone, | 如果你觉得绝望或孤独 |
[41:34] | call the lifeline and talk with a trained crisis counselor. | 打生活热线与受过培训的危机顾问聊聊 |
[41:38] | Suicide can be prevented, and help is available day or night. | 自杀是可以避免的 无论何时帮助都是有的 |
[41:42] | With help, comes hope. | 寻帮助 获希望 |
[41:44] | So call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, | 打给国家防自杀热线 |
[41:46] | at 1-800-273-TALK. | 号码是18002738255 |
[41:49] | It’s 1-800-273-T-A-L-K. | 号码是18002738255 |