时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | – We can’t do this. – But I’m not getting adopted. | -我们不能这样做 -但我不会被收养了 |
[00:11] | I have to think about this. I have to… | 我得考虑一下 我必须… |
[00:13] | Is it because of Lou? Is Lou why you can’t be with me? | 是因为露吗 是因为露你才不能跟我在一起吗 |
[00:16] | No, you’re the reason why I can’t be with you, Callie. | 不 是因为你 我才不能跟你在一起 凯丽 |
[00:19] | I’m done. We’re done. | 我受够了 我们结束了 |
[00:21] | Let’s start our own dance team. | 我们自己办个舞团吧 |
[00:23] | Hey, Kaitlyn. I quit. | 凯特琳 我退团咯 |
[00:30] | I really like you. What do I have to do to prove it to you? | 我喜欢你 真的 你要我怎么证明给你看 |
[00:33] | What is with that towel? | 这毛巾到底怎么回事 |
[00:35] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[00:36] | Ana and I, we’re working the program together. | 安娜和我…我们一起执行一个计划 |
[00:38] | I pray I can do better for this baby | 我只希望为肚里的宝宝 |
[00:41] | than I did for my twins. | 比为当初的双胞胎多付出一些 |
[00:44] | This is my worst nightmare. | 这是我最可怕的噩梦 |
[00:46] | Dirt in your food. Bugs in your tent. | 食物都落了土 帐篷里还有虫子 |
[00:49] | You’re sweating the whole time. | 你还一直都要出汗 |
[00:50] | And then it gets dark, and you’re like, | 然后天黑了 你就会说 |
[00:52] | “Oh, where are the lights?” | “灯在哪儿” |
[00:54] | But guess what, there are no lights. Why? | 但你猜怎么着 根本没有灯 为什么 |
[00:57] | – Because you’re camping. – I’ve never been. | -因为你在露营 -我从没露营过 |
[01:00] | I had fun on my seventh-grade trip. Mostly. | 我七年级旅行时很开心 多半时候吧 |
[01:04] | And, to make matters worse, | 更糟糕的是 |
[01:05] | I should be here this weekend… auditioning dancers. | 我这周末要留在这里…面试舞者 |
[01:09] | – Why are we whispering? – Hayley’s here. | -为什么要小声说话 -海莉在呢 |
[01:11] | Saying “Goodbye” to Jesus. | 在跟黑素斯”道别” |
[01:22] | – Wait. What’s wrong? – I’m mad at you. | -等等 怎么了 -我很生你的气 |
[01:24] | It’s just one weekend. | 就一个周末而已 |
[01:26] | The one weekend my mom’s out of town. | 可这个周末我妈要出城 |
[01:28] | I had big plans. Naked plans. | 我可有大计划 赤裸裸的计划 |
[01:32] | – What am I supposed to do? – You could say you’re sick. | -那我要怎么做 -你可以说你病了 |
[01:36] | My moms would never let me stay home alone. | 我妈妈们绝不会让我自己待在家里的 |
[01:38] | I’m staying home alone. | 我就自己待在家 |
[01:40] | Seriously, your moms are so… | 说真的 你妈妈们真的… |
[01:44] | – Hey, Mrs. Adams Foster! – Hey, Hayley. | -好啊 亚当斯·福斯特夫人 -好 海莉 |
[01:48] | Want to explain to me why your door is closed? | 要解释一下你的门为什么关上了吗 |
[01:50] | I don’t know. It must have been blown shut. | 不知道 肯定是风吹上的吧 |
[01:51] | Mm. Must have been all the hot air in here. | 肯定是因为这里充满”热空气” |
[01:55] | – I should… I should go. – So soon? | -我…该走了 -这么快吗 |
[01:58] | – I’ll lead you out. – OK. | -我带你出去 -好 |
[02:05] | OK, troops, we’re leaving in ten minutes! | 好啦 士兵们 十分钟后出发 |
[02:06] | Let’s go! Chop-chop-chop! | 走了 快快快 |
[02:10] | Hey. So, I was thinking, | 我在想 |
[02:11] | what if we make the kids leave their phones at home? | 我们让孩子们把手机留在家里如何 |
[02:13] | – Do you want a mutiny? – No, I want them to actually experience | -你想要”兵变”吗 -不 我想要他们 |
[02:16] | something without tweeting or twerking about it. | 切实体验一些事 而不要发推特或”甩臀” |
[02:20] | Twerking? Do you know what twerking is? | 甩臀 你知道甩臀是什么吗 |
[02:23] | Yeah, some kind of social media thing. | 是 某种社交媒体之类的 |
[02:25] | This is twerking. | 这才叫甩臀 |
[02:31] | Really? I like that. Do that more often. | 真的吗 我喜欢 多扭扭 |
[02:35] | Honey, I know you want | 亲爱的 我知道你想 |
[02:36] | this weekend to be a big bonding experience, | 这周末是一个阖家欢乐的经历 |
[02:39] | – but the kids are addicted to their phones. – Fine. Great. | -但孩子们都很着迷手机的 -好 行吧 |
[02:41] | Then we’ll take the TV with us and video games. It’ll be awesome. | 那我们把电视 电动游戏都带上 那可棒了 |
[02:44] | Or we can just let them wean themselves off. | 要不我们就让他们戒掉 |
[02:46] | And once we get out into nature, | 我们一到大自然里 |
[02:47] | with hopefully very bad reception, | 但愿是很糟糕的接待 |
[02:49] | – I bet you they’ll put them down. – Oh, yeah? | -我保证他们会放下手机的 -真的吗 |
[02:51] | Well, I will take that bet. And when they don’t, | 姑且信了 他们要是不放下的话 |
[02:53] | I don’t want it to fall on me to crack the whip. | 希望别是我来唱黑脸 |
[02:55] | You can’t be “Nice mom” all the time. | 不能老是你当”好妈妈” |
[02:56] | I’m not “Nice mom.” | 我不是”好妈妈” |
[02:58] | Yes, you are. | 不 你就是 |
[02:59] | Why do you think they always confide in you? | 不然你觉得他们为什么总跟你说秘密 |
[03:01] | They don’t. They… They come to you. | 没 他们…去找你了 |
[03:03] | Yeah, when they want a push. | 是 他们想想让人推一把才会找我 |
[03:06] | When they want a hug, they choose you. | 他们想要拥抱的时候 就去找你 |
[03:10] | I’m not mad about it, that’s just the way it is. | 我不生这个的气 本就该如此 |
[03:22] | – Sorry. – No problem. | -抱歉 -没事 |
[03:23] | Uh, we… we were just saying goodbye. | 我们正在告别 |
[03:26] | – Yeah. – Two whole days. How will I ever survive? | -行啊 -整整两天呢 我怎么活得下去啊 |
[03:33] | Uh, well, Stef asked me to put this stuff in Lena’s car. | 史戴菲叫我把这些东西放到莉娜的车里面 |
[03:36] | Oh, we’re taking two cars now? | 我们要开两辆车去吗 |
[03:38] | Yeah. Mariana has a lot of stuff, so… | 对 玛丽安娜东西太多了 |
[03:40] | Right. Shocker. | 对啊 多得惊人 |
[03:43] | – Uh, do you need help? – I’ll just… No, I’m good. | -需要帮忙吗 -我只…不 我没问题 |
[03:45] | OK. All right. | 好吧 |
[03:58] | – What? – You’re bright red. | -怎么了 -你不好意思了 |
[04:01] | No, I’m not. | 没有 我没有 |
[04:02] | – I’m just not a PDA guy. – Hm… You’re hilarious. | -我只是不是那种秀恩爱的人 -你真好笑 |
[04:07] | I’m… | 我… |
[04:30] | – What? – Why don’t we talk? | -怎么了 -为什么不讲话 |
[04:33] | – About what? – I don’t know. | -讲什么 -不知道啊 |
[04:36] | How’s… how’s wrestling going? | 你摔跤怎么样了 |
[04:39] | It’s fine. | 挺好的 |
[04:43] | And… and Hayley? How are things with her? | 海莉呢 跟她怎么样啦 |
[04:45] | She’s whatever. | 她没什么啊 |
[04:51] | You never said what you thought of Alateen. | 你从来没提过关于青少年互助会的想法 |
[04:53] | Did you find it helpful or…? | 你觉得有用吗 或是… |
[04:55] | Ana’s pregnant. | 安娜怀孕了 |
[05:44] | So you’re approximately 17 weeks along? | 所以你怀了大概十七周了 |
[05:47] | Um, I think so. Uh, yeah. | 应该是 |
[05:52] | Your amniotic fluid looks good. | 你羊水没问题 |
[05:54] | The baby’s… 11 centimeters. | 宝宝有十一公分大了 |
[05:57] | That’s about four and a half inches. | 大约有4.5英寸 |
[05:59] | – So small. – Everything looks perfect. | -好小 -一切状况都很好 |
[06:02] | I’m just gonna take some pictures. | 我要照几张相 |
[06:11] | Would you like to know the sex? | 你想知道性别吗 |
[06:22] | Sure. | 好 |
[06:23] | You’re having a girl. | 你怀了一个女儿 |
[06:26] | – A girl. – Congratulations. | -女儿 -恭喜 |
[06:32] | Wow. She has your eyes. | 她眼睛长得像你 |
[06:35] | Actually, those are her feet. | 事实上 那是她的脚 |
[06:43] | – Have you told anyone else? – No. Just you. | -你跟其他人说了吗 -没 只跟你说了 |
[06:48] | You should not have gone to that AA meeting without permission. | 没经过允许你不该去互助会的 |
[06:52] | – I know. – There are gonna have to be… some consequences. | -我知道 -肯定会有一些…后果的 |
[06:57] | Do you have to tell Mom? | 你必须要告诉妈妈吗 |
[06:58] | Yes. Of course I’m gonna tell Mom. | 是 我当然会告诉妈妈 |
[07:02] | And actually, I think it might be nice if you told her yourself. | 其实我觉得如果是你告诉她就好了 |
[07:06] | – I can’t tell her. – You told me. | -我不能告诉她 -你都告诉我了 |
[07:08] | Yeah, because you don’t get so mad. | 是 因为你不会发火 |
[07:12] | That is not true. I just don’t… | 不是的 我只是不会… |
[07:14] | …show my madness as madly. | 很火爆地发火而已 |
[07:16] | But I get mad. I am… I am mad! | 但我会发火…我非常生气 |
[07:21] | – Can’t you…? Come… – No! | -你就不能…拜托… -不成 |
[07:25] | And when you do tell her, | 你告诉她的时候 |
[07:27] | just don’t mention that you… that you told me. | 别跟她说…你告诉我了 |
[07:29] | – Why? – Because… | -为什么 -因为… |
[07:32] | It’ll make her feel good. | 这会让她感觉好点 |
[07:35] | That Ana’s pregnant? | 你是说安娜怀孕的事吗 |
[07:36] | No. That you came to her first. | 不 是你先去跟她坦白的事 |
[07:38] | Oh, and she won’t get so mad. I get it. | 那她就不会发火了 我懂了 |
[07:41] | That’s a good strategy. | 这招儿不错 |
[07:53] | What are you doing in there? | 你在里面干嘛呢 |
[07:57] | Oh. You’re not gonna need that. | 你不需要那个东西的 |
[08:00] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[08:04] | We’re glamping. | 我们是豪华露营 |
[08:08] | Um, won’t we be cold, though? | 但是我们不会冷吗 |
[08:11] | I brought double-down comforters and a curling iron | 我带了双层被褥和卷发器 |
[08:13] | and blow dryer that plug into the car. So we’re set. | 还有塞在车里的吹风机 一切就绪咯 |
[08:16] | – For what? – I… don’t understand the question. | -就绪什么 -我…没理解这个问题 |
[08:22] | Don’t you think we’re a little far from the kids? | 你不觉得我们离孩子们有点远吗 |
[08:24] | Not too far we can’t keep an eye on them. | 还没远到看不到他们的地步 |
[08:26] | But just far enough that they don’t have to hear us. | 只是远得足够让他们听不到我们的声音 |
[08:28] | Oh. Hear us? Doing what? | 听到我们 干什么 |
[08:30] | I don’t know, twerking? | 我不清楚 甩臀吗 |
[08:33] | Is that what you did? Having a fit. I don’t… | 你是这么做的吧 吃惊吧 我不… |
[08:36] | Hey, we’re out in the wilderness, right? Aren’t we? | 我们在”野”外 不是吗 |
[08:38] | We get a little wild ourselves? Little… | 咱们也来点野性嘛 来点嘛 |
[08:47] | – Dog… – What are you guys doing? | -狗狗 -你们在干嘛 |
[08:49] | Oh, nothing. Nothing. What’s up? | 没什么 没什么 怎么了 |
[08:52] | – Uh, can we go in the water? – You gotten the firewood? | -我们可以下水吗 -弄好柴火了吗 |
[08:54] | – Yep. – You have? | -恩 -真的吗 |
[08:55] | – Yep. – All right, fine. | -是的 -好 去吧 |
[08:57] | Just be careful where you walk with bare feet. | 光脚走路要小心点哦 |
[08:59] | And remember, “Leaves of three, leave them be!” | 记着”三叶草 躲远点”[有毒] |
[09:01] | Go! Get out of here! | 走吧 离开这里 |
[09:03] | – Maybe we’re not far enough. – Exactly. | -可能我们还不够远呢 -是 |
[09:15] | Dude, get out! | 伙计 出去 |
[09:16] | Oh! I’m sorry! I didn’t know you were… | 抱歉 我不知道你在… |
[09:18] | What’s that on your…? | 你身上那是… |
[09:21] | – It that real? – No, it’s just a marker. | -是真的吗 -不 只是画的 |
[09:26] | OK, yeah, it is real. | 好吧 是 是真的 |
[09:28] | But Moms don’t know, and if you tell anyone, I will kill you. | 但妈妈不知道 如果你敢说出去 我就宰了你 |
[09:30] | – OK. – I mean it, don’t go tattling. | -好 -我说真的 别打小报告 |
[09:33] | I won’t. But, um… how’re you gonna go swimming? | 我不会的 但…你要怎么去游泳呢 |
[09:40] | You’re gonna hang ten on the pond? | 你要在池子里十趾吊吗[冲浪动作] |
[09:42] | Mom, some of us don’t want to get skin cancer, right? | 妈 我们可有人不想得皮肤癌 可以不 |
[09:46] | Yeah, but there is something called sunscreen, you know. | 是 但有个东西叫防晒油 你知道吧 |
[09:52] | Did you know that there are nanoparticles in many sunscreens | 你知道很多防晒油里的纳米颗粒 |
[09:55] | that show up in people’s livers? | 会出现在人的肝脏里 |
[09:57] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我不知道 |
[09:58] | The best way to protect yourself | 防止阳光的破坏性射线 |
[09:59] | from the sun’s damaging rays is to cover up. | 最好的方式就是遮住皮肤 |
[10:02] | OK, I stand corrected. | 好 我诚恳地认错 |
[10:08] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[10:16] | Mom. Can I talk to you about something? | 妈 我能跟你说件事吗 |
[10:20] | Uh, well… | 好 |
[10:36] | Hey, uh, maybe just stay in the shallow end, OK? | 就呆在浅水区 好吗 |
[10:39] | – Why? I know how to swim. – Not in a lake. | -为什么 我会游泳 -在湖里不一样 |
[10:42] | There could be a sudden drop-off. | 水底可能会一下变深 |
[10:44] | And it’s dark and you can’t see the bottom. It’s not like a pool. | 水里很暗 看不见底 跟泳池不一样 |
[10:48] | I can’t keep an eye on you every second, all right? | 我没法一直盯着你 |
[10:49] | So just don’t take any chances. | 所以别冒险 |
[10:52] | – You comin’ in, or what? – Uh, nah, I… | -你要不要下来 -不了 我 |
[10:56] | – It’s actually pretty cold. – Oh, come on! | -水挺冷的 -别这样啦 |
[10:58] | Hey, I don’t blame you. | 我不怪你 |
[11:00] | I was watching this special on the Nature Channel. | 我看了一个自然频道的特别节目 |
[11:02] | Two words: Lake Monsters. | 两个字 湖怪 |
[11:13] | Ana’s pregnant? | 安娜怀孕了吗 |
[11:15] | According to Jesus, | 黑素斯说 |
[11:16] | that’s the announcement she made at the AA meeting. | 这是她在戒毒互助会上说的 |
[11:18] | Which he did not have permission to go to. | 可没人允许他去参加 |
[11:21] | I hope you told him there’ll be consequences. | 你最好告诉他会有不好的后果 |
[11:24] | Which I will be doling out. | 我会时不时发泄一下 |
[11:28] | What are we gonna tell Mariana? | 我们要怎么跟玛丽安娜说 |
[11:30] | I don’t think we tell her anything. | 我觉得什么都别说 |
[11:32] | Not until we know for sure. | 除非我们把事情搞清楚 |
[11:35] | Not gonna take it well. | 要接受会很难的 |
[11:38] | – Who do you think the father is? – Who knows? | -你觉得孩子父亲是谁 -谁知道呢 |
[11:43] | You don’t think it’s… I mean… | 该不会是… |
[11:47] | …it’s not Mike? | 不会是麦克吧 |
[11:49] | Right, he couldn’t possibly be that stupid. | 他不会那么蠢吧 |
[12:00] | Hey, so, um… | 那个… |
[12:03] | Sorry about… walking in on, or out, on, uh, | 抱歉之前老是打扰 |
[12:07] | on you and Lou earlier. | 你和露 |
[12:09] | Oh, it’s fine, don’t worry about it. No big deal. | 没关系 别在意 小事一桩 |
[12:13] | – It wasn’t weird for you? – No. | -你不觉得奇怪吗 -没有 |
[12:17] | – Was it weird for you? – No. Not at all. | -你觉得怪吗 -完全没有 |
[12:21] | – I just don’t want it to be weird for you. – Well, it’s not. | -只是不希望你觉得不舒服 -不会 |
[12:24] | Cool. | 那就好 |
[12:28] | – So, um… – It’s gettin’ chilly. I think I’m gonna go in. | -还有 -有点冷 我要上去了 |
[12:32] | Yeah, me too. | 好 我也要上去了 |
[12:39] | -那里漂亮吗 -还好吧 -想我吗 -当然 | |
[12:51] | 给你个惊喜 我在13号野营地 快溜出来找我 | |
[13:00] | – What are you looking for? – Um, nothing, thanks. | -找什么呢 -没什么 谢了 |
[13:08] | I’m looking for my phone. | 我在找手机 |
[13:09] | I have to talk to Mike. | 得跟麦克谈谈 |
[13:10] | I have to find out if he’s the father of Ana’s baby… | 我必须弄清他是不是安娜孩子的父亲 |
[13:13] | Right this minute? | 一定要现在问 |
[13:14] | And what if he is, what’re you gonna do about it? | 如果他是呢 你要怎么办 |
[13:16] | – I can’t sit here and wait. – Sit here and wait? | -我不能坐着干等 -坐着等 |
[13:18] | Yes. Yes, you can. We are out here together, | 你可以的 我们一家人 |
[13:21] | as a family, to connect. | 一起出来 沟通感情 |
[13:22] | Off the grid, remember? | 说好不用电子设备 记得吗 |
[13:25] | Does that look off the grid to you? | 你觉得这像不用电子设备的样子吗 |
[13:32] | 你在哪个野营地 不清楚 在泳池边 你别走 我来找你 | |
[13:35] | Dude, I need your help. | 老兄 帮个忙 |
[13:37] | Hayley’s here. | 海莉在这里 |
[13:39] | What, “Here” Here? | 什么 在现在这里吗 |
[13:41] | At another campsite. She just showed up. | 在另一个野营地 一声不响地就来了 |
[13:44] | – Wow. That’s a bold move. – What should I do? | -好大胆 -我该怎么办 |
[13:47] | Well, tell her to go home, I mean, before you get in trouble. | 叫她回家 不然你会有麻烦的 |
[13:51] | – Really? I can say that? – Yeah. | -真的吗 我能那样说吗 -当然 |
[13:53] | I mean, you didn’t invite her, right? Just text her back. | 你又没邀请她 对吧 就这么回她 |
[13:55] | All right, everybody, hand over your phones. | 好了各位 把手机都交出来 |
[13:57] | – What? – Mom! | -什么 -别啊 妈 |
[13:59] | – Now! Let’s go! – Let me finish. | -快点 就现在 -让我发完 |
[14:00] | – No. Come on. – I’m gonna… | -不行 快点 -我就 |
[14:01] | – No, no! – Let me finish.. | -不行不行 -让我打完 |
[14:02] | No more tweeting, | 不许再用推特 |
[14:04] | no more liking, | 不许点赞 |
[14:05] | no more posting. | 不许发微博 |
[14:05] | We are going off the grid. | 现在开始不许上网 |
[14:08] | Well, what are we supposed to do now? | 我们现在要干吗 |
[14:10] | And don’t say “Enjoy nature.” | 别跟我说”享受大自然” |
[14:12] | What are we supposed to do now? | 我们现在要干吗 |
[14:14] | Nice follow-through. | 追问得好 |
[14:17] | Let’s, uh… How about we go fishing? | 我们去…钓鱼怎么样 |
[14:19] | Fishing. That sounds like fun. | 钓鱼 挺好玩的样子 |
[14:21] | Wait. Hold up. There’s fish in that swamp? | 等等 那沼泽里有鱼吗 |
[14:24] | – Yeah, of course there are. – And you expect us to eat them? | -当然有 -你觉得我们会吃吗 |
[14:27] | Yes, you’re going to eat them. | 对 必须吃 |
[14:29] | It’s gonna be a Fosters family fishing expedition! | 今天是福斯特家的钓鱼郊游日 |
[14:32] | We’re gonna catch and eat our food tonight! | 我们要去抓鱼 晚上吃鱼 |
[14:35] | Let’s do it, huh? Come on, you guys, let’s do it. | 一起来吧 快点 你们几个 钓鱼了 |
[14:36] | Everybody grab a pole! Got some bait! | 每人拿根杆 拿点鱼饵 |
[14:38] | It’s gonna be awesome! Here we go! | 肯定好玩 拿好了 |
[14:40] | Make sure everyone has a pole. | 大家记得拿鱼竿 |
[14:43] | Here, here, take it. | 给 给 拿好 |
[14:47] | Well, I, uh, I think you taught | 你今天给我们大家 |
[14:50] | us all a little something about patience today. | 上了一节关于耐心的课 |
[14:53] | And we’re all gonna try a bite of this, right, kids? | 我们都会尝尝这只鱼 对不对 孩子们 |
[14:57] | Thank God we brought burgers. | 还好我们有带汉堡来 |
[14:58] | I thought you didn’t eat meat. | 还以为你不吃肉呢 |
[15:00] | Hey, we are out here in the | 我们在这鸟不拉屎的地方 |
[15:01] | middle of nowhere, fighting for our lives. | 努力生存 |
[15:04] | I’m in survival mode. | 我现在处于求生模式 |
[15:07] | Did you put bug spray on, Jude? | 有用驱虫喷雾吗 裘德 |
[15:09] | – No. – Come on, you know mosquitoes love you. | -没有 -快喷点 你知道蚊子爱咬你 |
[15:12] | ‘Cause you’re so sweet. | 因为你的肉太香了 |
[15:14] | Watch us get malaria. | 可别染上疟疾 |
[15:15] | Come here, I’ll spray you down. | 过来 我帮你喷 |
[15:17] | Arms out. Shut your eyes. | 手臂抬起来 眼睛闭好 |
[15:24] | What if Hayley comes looking for me? Moms’ll freak. | 要是海莉来找我怎么办 妈妈们会疯的 |
[15:26] | Relax. She’s not gonna do that. | 别紧张 她不会来的 |
[15:27] | You don’t know Hayley. | 你不了解海莉 |
[15:29] | I’m surprised she already hasn’t turned up. | 我都惊讶她居然还没来 |
[15:30] | I gotta get to her before she does. Cover for me. | 我得在她来前找到她 帮我掩护一下 |
[15:33] | – What? – I’ve gotta go to the bathroom. I’ll be right back. | -什么 -我去下厕所 很快回来 |
[15:36] | Hey, you know the drill. | 你知道规定 |
[15:37] | It’s almost dark out. Two at a time, please. | 天快黑了 两人一起去 |
[15:39] | I know where the bathroom is, Mom. | 我知道厕所在哪 妈妈 |
[15:41] | I don’t know why we need that rule out here. | 真搞不懂为什么要定这种规矩 |
[15:42] | Because we’re in the woods, Jesus. And we have to be careful. | 因为我们在森林里 黑素斯 必须小心 |
[15:45] | – Of what? – Well, of bears, for one thing. | -有什么好小心的 -熊是其一 |
[15:47] | Which reminds me, we gotta be careful about scraps out here. OK? | 这倒提醒我了 我们得小心处理剩饭菜 |
[15:51] | We can’t leave anything out that might draw them over. | 不能留剩菜 会把熊吸引过来的 |
[15:54] | Um, I’m sorry. Did you just say bears? | 不好意思 你刚是说熊吗 |
[15:56] | Well, yeah, honey. This is bear country. | 对的 宝贝 我们国家的熊数量众多 |
[15:59] | I think the campground website | 野营园的网站好像 |
[16:01] | said something about a sighting just last week. | 上周才说过有人看到熊 |
[16:03] | So keep that in mind. | 所以一定要小心 |
[16:09] | – *She’ll be comin’ round the mountain when she comes.* – *Yes, she will!* | -*她翻山越岭来相见* -*她来了* |
[16:13] | – *She’ll be comin’ round the mountain when she comes.* – *Yes, she will!* | -*她翻山越岭来相见* -*她来了* |
[16:16] | *She’ll be comin’ round the mountain,* | *她翻山越岭* |
[16:18] | *she’ll be* comin’ round the mountain* | *翻山越岭* |
[16:20] | *She’ll be comin’ round the mountain when she comes.* | *翻山越岭来相见* |
[16:23] | *Yes, she will!* | *她来了* |
[16:25] | She better not. | 她最好别来 |
[16:27] | Now, the key… | 要烤出完美的棉花糖夹心饼干 |
[16:31] | …to architecting the perfect s’more is squishability. | 窍门就在于能不能把它压扁 |
[16:35] | If you can’t squish it, don’t dish it. Got it? | 压不扁就别分给大家 知道吗 |
[16:38] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[16:39] | *Hi, babe!* | *嗨 宝贝* |
[16:39] | *We’ll all be shouting Hallelujah when she comes.* | *她来时我们就喊哈利路亚* |
[16:42] | *Hallelujah!* | *哈利路亚* |
[16:43] | *We’ll all be shoutin’ Hallelujah when she comes.* | *她来时我们就喊哈利路亚* |
[16:46] | Just don’t get too close to the fire. I mean, do you want me… | 别靠火太近 要不要我给你 |
[16:48] | – I said I got it. – OK. | 我说我知道了 -好 |
[16:49] | *We’ll all be shoutin’ Hallelujah when she comes.* | *她来时我们就喊哈利路亚* |
[16:53] | *Hallelujah!* | *哈利路亚* |
[16:57] | Good! | 唱得好 |
[16:59] | – OK, Brandon, your turn. – Your turn! | -好了 布兰登 到你了 -到你咯 |
[17:01] | Uh, OK. Any requests? | 好 要我唱什么 |
[17:05] | Play that song you wrote for Lou. | 弹你写给露的那首 |
[17:08] | – What song? – You know, the one you guys played at the party. | -哪首 -就是你们在派对上弹的那首 |
[17:12] | What party would this be? | 哪个派对 |
[17:14] | Uh… Oh, just a friend’s. | 一个朋友的 |
[17:19] | I think she means “Outlaws.” You should play it. | 她说的应该是《亡命之徒》 你弹吧 |
[17:23] | I didn’t write that for Lou. | 那首歌不是写给露的 |
[17:25] | It’s what it looked like on stage. You guys were totally vibing. | 在台上的时候像是 你俩老是眉来眼去的 |
[17:29] | OK, is that like twerking? Is that the same as twerking? | 是不是跟甩臀很像 是不是一样 |
[17:31] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:33] | So is something going on between you and Lou? | 你和露之间有什么吗 |
[17:36] | Yeah, they’re totally dating, duh. | 这还用问 他们在交往呢 |
[17:39] | Well, isn’t that interesting? | 有意思哦 |
[17:41] | I wonder why you didn’t mention that during your pitch | 你在说服我们让你暑假去旅行的时候 |
[17:44] | – for going away on tour this summer. – Yes, I wonder. | -怎么没提 -我也想知道 |
[17:47] | That certainly adds another matter to consider. | 这下又有一个问题要考虑了 |
[17:49] | You know, there’s nothing | 我们在旅游时能做的事 |
[17:50] | we can do on tour that we can’t do at home. | 在家也能做 |
[17:53] | But can we just talk about this later, maybe? | 能不能过后再讨论这个问题 |
[17:57] | I think maybe we should talk about | 我觉得咱们该谈谈 |
[17:58] | putting cameras in the garage. What do you think? | 在车库装摄像头 你觉得呢 |
[18:00] | I think you should stop talking and start playing. | 我觉得你该闭上嘴开始弹 |
[18:06] | More s’mores? | 还要烤棉花糖吗 |
[18:07] | I’ll have one. Hand me a skewer. | 我要一个 帮我拿一根烤串 |
[18:11] | We should turn in. | 我们该睡觉了 |
[18:13] | We’re gonna be up with the sun. Right? | 我们天一亮就要起了 对吧 |
[18:18] | It’s early. It’s really early. | 好早 真的好早 |
[18:22] | Right? | 对吧 |
[18:26] | Hey, I’m trying to get them to let me go on tour. OK? | 我在想办法说服他们让我去巡演 |
[18:28] | So I can’t be caught doing something stupid. | 所以我不能让他们发现我做傻事 |
[18:31] | What if I get lost or get eaten by a bear or something? | 我要是迷路或者被熊吃了什么的怎么办 |
[18:34] | I’m more worried about you getting eaten by Hayley. | 我倒是更担心你被海莉吃了 |
[18:36] | You gotta cut that girl loose, man. | 你得摆脱那女生 老兄 |
[18:38] | She’s out there all alone, waiting for me. | 她在外面一个人等我呢 |
[18:40] | Why don’t you just tell Moms? | 你为什么不告诉妈妈 |
[18:42] | They already don’t like her. | 她们本来就不喜欢她 |
[18:44] | OK, well, I’m not sneaking out | 我不会跟你溜出去 |
[18:46] | with you so you can tell Hayley you can’t sneak out. | 就为了能让你告诉海莉你不能溜出去 |
[18:48] | Sorry, man, you’re on your own. | 抱歉 兄弟 这事得全靠你自己了 |
[18:51] | – Hey. What’s going on? – Nothing. Don’t worry about it. | -怎么了 -没事 别担心 |
[18:54] | – I’m going to the bathroom. – Do you need me to go with you? | -我要去厕所 -要我陪你去吗 |
[18:57] | – No. – We’re supposed to go in twos. | -不用 -还是两个一起去吧 |
[18:58] | Don’t be such a Boy Scout. | 别像个童子军好嘛 |
[19:12] | Good night. Don’t let the mosquitoes bite. | 晚安 别让蚊子咬了 |
[19:25] | You know what? I think I’m gonna go | 我觉得我该去 |
[19:28] | and check for trash one last time. | 检查一下刚刚的篝火 |
[19:31] | We already did that. | 我们检查过了 |
[19:32] | I know, I know. It’s just to be safe. | 我知道 再检查一下更安全嘛 |
[19:34] | Just to be safe. OK? I’ll be back in two seconds. | 更安全嘛 好吗 我分分钟就回来 |
[20:18] | Sorry, I was trying not to wake you. | 对不起 我不想吵醒你的 |
[20:20] | It’s fine. Ah. What time is it? | 没事 现在几点了 |
[20:26] | Oh, it’s late. | 挺晚的了 |
[20:29] | I should get going. | 我该走了 |
[20:31] | Why don’t you spend the night? | 你为什么不就在这里过夜呢 |
[20:35] | In fact, I’ve been thinking… | 老实说 我一直在想 |
[20:38] | why don’t you just move in? | 你为什么不搬过来呢 |
[20:50] | Brandon, wake up. | 布兰登 醒醒 |
[20:53] | Hey, Brandon. | 布兰登 |
[20:56] | – What? – Jesus isn’t back. | -怎么了 -黑素斯没回来 |
[21:01] | How long has he been gone? | 他去了多久了 |
[21:06] | – Over an hour. | 一个多小时了 |
[21:07] | Is that a watch? | 你戴的是表吗 |
[21:07] | Yeah. People still wear them, you know. | 没错 现在还是有人在戴表的 |
[21:09] | Idiot. | 白痴 |
[21:12] | Not you. | 不是说你 |
[21:15] | – What if he’s lost? – He’s not lost. | -他如果走丢了怎么办 -他没走丢 |
[21:17] | What if he is? | 如果呢 |
[21:21] | All right, I’ll go look for him. | 好吧 我去找找 |
[21:25] | Where did he go? And don’t say the bathroom. | 他去哪儿了 不要说是厕所 |
[21:31] | Hayley surprised him. She’s at another campsite. | 海莉吓到了他 她在另一个营地 |
[21:34] | – But you can’t tell. OK? – OK. | -但你不能说出去 好吗 -好 |
[21:37] | – Should I come with you? – No, no. Stay here. I’ll be back. | -我该跟你一起去吗 -不用 待在这里吧 |
[22:15] | – Moms? – What’s going on? | -妈妈 -怎么了 |
[22:21] | What’s wrong, baby? | 怎么了 孩子 |
[22:26] | Well, he’s not in the men’s room. | 他不在男厕所 |
[22:27] | Women’s either. | 女厕所也没 |
[22:28] | They knew to go to the bathroom in pairs. | 他们知道要两个人一起去厕所 |
[22:31] | I’m starting to get worried. | 我开始有点担心了 |
[22:32] | Jude said they’ve been gone for hours. | 裘德说他们已经消失几个小时了 |
[22:33] | They’re just lost. | 他们肯定迷路了 |
[22:36] | Someone’s coming. Who’s there? | 有人来了 谁啊 |
[22:42] | Mrs. Adams Fosters? What are you doing here? | 亚当斯·福斯特女士 你们在这里干什么啊 |
[22:46] | – Hayley? – What are you doing here? | -海莉 -你来这里干什么啊 |
[22:52] | Why didn’t you just come back? | 你为什么不直接回来 |
[22:53] | She wasn’t at her campsite. I had to go look for her. | 她不在她的营地 我得去找她 |
[22:55] | – She’s probably lost. – Well, now so are we. | -她可能迷路了 -是 现在我们也迷路了 |
[22:58] | I think I remember seeing that star. Maybe we’re that way. | 我记得我见过那个星星 也许我们走那条路 |
[23:01] | Oh, thanks a lot, Magellan. | 非常感谢啊 麦哲伦[航海家] |
[23:03] | Who’s Magellan? | 麦哲伦是谁 |
[23:05] | Seriously? He navigated by the… | 真的不知道吗 他导航用到了… |
[23:08] | This explains a lot. | 解释多了 |
[23:16] | – What was that? | 那是什么 |
[23:18] | How should I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[23:21] | – Don’t shine your light on it. – Why not? | -别去照它 -为什么啊 |
[23:24] | – What if it’s a bear? | 万一是熊呢 |
[23:25] | Oh, it’s much worse than a bear. | 比熊严重多了 |
[23:29] | Hayley? What are you doing here? | 海莉 你在这里干什么 |
[23:49] | Is it morning already? | 已经是早上了吗 |
[23:55] | I’m sorry, honey. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[23:58] | I know this trip isn’t turning out the way you planned. | 我知道这次旅行不是按你的计划来的 |
[24:03] | Really? Whatever gave you that idea? | 是吗 你怎么会那么想 |
[24:10] | I didn’t know she was coming. | 我不知道她来了 |
[24:11] | I was gonna text her and tell her not to come, | 我本来给她发过短信 让她别来 |
[24:13] | but then somebody took away my phone. | 但是之后有人拿走了我的手机 |
[24:14] | – So this is our fault? – Well… | -所以这是我们的错吗 -好吧 |
[24:16] | – I told him to tell you guys. – Thank you. | -我跟他说过要跟你们讲 -谢谢 |
[24:18] | For what it’s worth. | 无论如何 |
[24:19] | For what it’s worth, why didn’t you tell us? | 无论如何 你为什么没给我们讲 |
[24:24] | – ‘Cause I’m not a narc. – Like some people. | -因为我不是打小报告的 -比如某人 |
[24:26] | Hey. Jude did the right thing. | 裘德做对了 |
[24:28] | You guys could have been in danger out there. | 你俩有可能会遇到危险 |
[24:30] | And Brandon, the lack of judgment on your part | 布兰登 你怎么就没判断力呢 |
[24:32] | is not making a very strong case for going on tour. | 没有足够的理由出去啊 |
[24:35] | So what are you guys gonna do about Hayley? | 所以你们打算把海莉怎么办 |
[24:38] | Until we get in touch with her mom, | 等到跟她妈妈取得联系再说 |
[24:40] | not gonna let her go home alone. | 不能让她独自回家 |
[24:41] | So for now, we’re stuck with her. | 所以目前为止 我们得带着她 |
[24:43] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[24:56] | Sorry I ruined your family trip. | 对不起 我毁了你们的家庭旅行 |
[25:00] | Hard to ruin something that already kinda sucked. | 要毁掉本就没兴趣的东西很难 |
[25:05] | My mom went away with her new boyfriend this weekend, | 这周末我妈妈跟她新男朋友走了 |
[25:07] | and I just didn’t wanna be home alone. | 所以我只是不想一个人在家 |
[25:12] | – Your parents really got divorced? – Yeah. | -你父母已经离婚了 -对 |
[25:20] | – I miss you on the team. – Really? | -在舞团的时候我有点想你 -是吗 |
[25:23] | And Kaitlyn is like a bitch times a billion since you left. | 你离开后 凯特琳贱人值翻了十亿倍 |
[25:27] | She’s so freaked out by your new team. | 她被你的新舞团吓坏了 |
[25:29] | Yeah, our team of two. | 是啊 我们团就两个人 |
[25:32] | You guys already have the best dancers at school. | 你们已经有了学校最好的舞者 |
[25:35] | Well, there’s two we don’t have. | 但还有两个我们没有 |
[25:39] | What you guys did was pretty awesome. | 你俩干得挺好的 |
[25:41] | Putting Kaitlyn in her place. | 把凯特琳逼到了这个位置上 |
[25:43] | Nobody else had the guts to do it. | 其他人可没胆子这么做 |
[25:48] | I should’ve walked, too. | 我也该走了 |
[25:50] | Well, why don’t you? | 为什么不呢 |
[26:03] | I, uh, heard about your little adventure last night. | 我听说了你昨晚的小冒险 |
[26:09] | So, um, is Lou hiding around here somewhere too? | 露也藏在附近某个地方吗 |
[26:11] | – Like, uh, in a tree or something? – Very funny. | -像是藏在树上或是哪儿的 -真好笑 |
[26:17] | How’s the fire goin’? | 火怎么样了 |
[26:18] | You mean my punishment? | 你是指我的惩罚 |
[26:21] | Moms put me in charge of breakfast. | 妈妈让我负责做早饭 |
[26:22] | But I can’t get any of this stupid kindling to catch. | 但是我连火都点不燃 |
[26:25] | Here, won’t this help? | 这个会有帮助吗 |
[26:27] | Wait, no, don’t… Jeez, Callie! | 等等 别 天哪 凯丽 |
[26:30] | – What?! – Of course you’d throw gasoline on a fire. | -怎么了 -你居然把汽油倒到火上 |
[26:34] | I’m sorry? | 不好意思 |
[26:42] | Jude. | 裘德 |
[26:48] | – Jude, what are you doing? – Going swimming. | -裘德 你要干嘛 -游泳 |
[26:51] | OK, well, don’t go out too far. | 好吧 别游得太远 |
[26:56] | Jude? | 裘德 |
[26:57] | Jude, look. I don’t have a suit on. | 裘德 我没穿泳衣 |
[26:59] | Just wait a second and I’ll go with you. | 等一下 我跟你一起 |
[27:02] | – Jude, what are you doing? – I can swim, Callie! | -裘德 你要干嘛 -我会游泳 凯丽 |
[27:05] | I don’t need you to watch me! | 我不需要你照顾我 |
[27:06] | And I’m not afraid of the water because it’s dark. | 我不会因为它很深就害怕 |
[27:07] | – I’m not a baby! – I know that. | -我不是小屁孩 -我知道 |
[27:09] | Then stop treating me like one! I’m 13! | 那就不再把我当小屁孩 我十三岁了 |
[27:12] | And everyone keeps treating me like a kid, because you do. | 因为你把我当成小屁孩 所以每个人都这样对我 |
[27:15] | You know what? Just get out of my way and leave me alone! | 知道吗 你走开让我一个人静静 |
[27:22] | For your information, I didn’t tell them about Hayley. | 仅供参考 我没告诉她们海莉来了 |
[27:25] | I told them that you were lost, which you were! | 我跟他们说你们迷路了 就你俩 |
[27:27] | But next time, you can just get eaten by bears, for all I care. | 但是下次的话 你们被熊吃了也不关我的事 |
[27:47] | Never seen Jude go off like that before. | 以前没见过裘德那么爆发 |
[27:52] | Well, you know, we can be explosive like that. | 我们也该这么爆发一下 |
[27:57] | – I shouldn’t have said that. – No, it’s true. | -我不该那么说的 -不 你说得对 |
[28:01] | I’ve caused a lot of drama, I guess, for you. | 我猜 我给你们造成了很多戏剧性事件 |
[28:07] | I’ve caused my share, you know, too. | 我也有份的 你知道的 |
[28:13] | – I don’t want it to be weird. – It’s not weird. | -我不想事情变得奇怪的 -不奇怪 |
[28:15] | It was weird. | 就是很奇怪 |
[28:17] | On the porch, yesterday. | 昨天 走廊的事 |
[28:21] | It would’ve been weird if it was Mariana. | 如果是玛丽安娜就很奇怪 |
[28:24] | Really? That weird? | 是吗 那很奇怪吗 |
[28:26] | What do you want me to say? I… | 你想让我说什么 我… |
[28:27] | Just be honest, Brandon. | 布兰登 实话实说啊 |
[28:33] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[28:35] | It was hard for me when you were with Wyatt. | 当时跟怀亚特在一起的时候 让我很难过 |
[28:39] | Being together. | 形影不离的时候 |
[28:42] | You know, being affectionate. | 彼此鹣鲽情深 |
[28:48] | Or not, when… I was around. | 或者 在我身边发的时候 |
[28:56] | And I just don’t want to rub it your face. | 我不想听你讲那些事 |
[29:01] | Did I rub Wyatt in your face? | 我一直在你面前讲怀亚特吗 |
[29:04] | No, but I… | 没有 但是我… |
[29:06] | I was in the position you’re in right now. | 我当时的感觉就跟你现在一样 |
[29:10] | And it didn’t feel great. | 感觉很不好 |
[29:14] | Well… | 好吧 |
[29:19] | – What? – I don’t know. I guess I should | -什么 -不知道 我觉得我该 |
[29:21] | thank you for not wanting to hurt me, but… | 谢谢你 因为不想伤害我 但… |
[29:25] | …you don’t know what I’m feeling. | 你不知道我现在的感受 |
[29:27] | I’m not, like, pining after you. You have a girlfriend. | 我不是怀念你 你有女朋友 |
[29:31] | And I’m happy for you. | 我很为你开心 |
[29:34] | So you just do your thing, I’ll do mine. | 所以你就去做你该做的事 我去做我的事 |
[29:39] | I don’t… I don’t want to feel like I’m holding you back. | 我不想…不想感觉是自己困扰着你 |
[29:45] | Ok. | 好 |
[29:46] | And you can talk to me about Lou. | 你可以跟我谈露 |
[29:50] | What? You mean, like right now? | 什么 你说现在 |
[29:53] | Well, it’s not like there’s much else to do out here, | 貌似也没其他事可做了啊 |
[29:56] | you know, without our phones. | 反正也没手机 |
[29:58] | – Talk. – OK, uh… | -聊聊天呗 -好吧 |
[30:02] | what do you want to know? | 那你想知道什么 |
[30:07] | How’s it going between you two? | 你们进展得如何啦 |
[30:11] | It’s fine. Good, I guess. | 挺好的吧 我想 |
[30:15] | What do you like about her? | 你喜欢她什么 |
[30:17] | Uh… I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[30:20] | Really, you have no idea what you like about her? | 是吗 你不知道自己喜欢她什么 |
[30:23] | She’s smart, and talented. | 她很聪明又有才 |
[30:26] | – And pretty. – Yes. Pretty. | -长得漂亮 -对 漂亮 |
[30:29] | – Sexy? – Yes. | -性感 -对 |
[30:33] | Good kisser? It looked like it yest… | 是个接吻高手吗 看起来… |
[30:34] | OK, you’re making it weird. | 这问得就有点奇怪了 |
[30:36] | This is weird. | 好奇怪 |
[30:37] | – Was Wyatt a good kisser? – OK, OK. Yes. | -怀亚特是接吻高手吗 -好啦 是啦 |
[30:43] | I should probably talk to Jude. | 我可能得去跟裘德谈谈 |
[30:47] | Yeah, me too. | 我也去 |
[30:48] | Or we… we could just take him swimming. | 要不咱们带他游泳 |
[31:10] | Robots are people too. | 机器人也是人 |
[31:13] | Free all robots. | 解放所有机器人 |
[31:16] | See, it’s cool, right? | 看吧 多有意思 |
[31:17] | We were thinking of, like, a dystopian future-type theme. | 我们就想可以搞个反乌托邦的未来主题 |
[31:20] | And I read somewhere that robots are, like, the new vampires. | 而且有文章说 机器人是新时代吸血鬼 |
[31:22] | – So it’s super current. – I read that too. | -超符合时代潮流的 -我也看到过 |
[31:27] | Tia is going to flip when she hears you switched teams. | 听到你要转队 蒂亚一定激动死 |
[31:30] | It sucked having to pretend to be enemies. | 假装跟你是敌人真是太扯了 |
[31:32] | I mean, you’re not only my friend, but my boyfriend’s sister. | 你不仅是我朋友 还是我男友姐妹 |
[31:36] | And with everything you’ve been going through. | 而且你目前的处境… |
[31:39] | What all have I been going through? | 我目前处境怎么了 |
[31:41] | Jesus told me about your birth mom being pregnant. | 黑素斯说你亲生母亲怀孕了 |
[31:44] | And that Brandon’s dad might be the father. | 布兰登爸爸可能是孩子父亲 |
[31:46] | And I just want you to know that I’m here for you. | 我是想你知道 我就在这陪你 |
[31:52] | You didn’t tell me Ana’s pregnant! | 你没跟我说安娜怀孕了 |
[31:54] | – Mom told me not to! – What’s going on? | -妈妈不让我说的 -怎么回事 |
[31:56] | Is Mike the father of Ana’s baby? | 麦克是安娜孩子的父亲吗 |
[31:58] | Who told you that? | 谁跟你说的 |
[31:59] | Hayley. I had to hear it from his girlfriend! | 海莉 我竟然要从她女友那得知 |
[32:01] | – You told me you didn’t tell anyone else. – So everyone knows? | -你说你没跟别人说 -大家都知道了吗 |
[32:04] | – Wait a minute. When did Jesus tell you this? – I… | -等等 黑素斯什么时候告诉你的 -我 |
[32:08] | When did you tell Mama? | 你什么时候跟妈妈说的 |
[32:09] | She told me not to tell you I told her first. | 我先跟她说的 她不让我跟你说 |
[32:13] | Well, as long as Jesus is sharing everybody’s secrets, | 看来黑素斯也该跟大家分享一下秘密啊 |
[32:15] | did he tell you the one about his tattoo? | 他跟你们说刺青的事了吗 |
[32:18] | What?! | 什么 |
[32:23] | Oh, my God. That is huge! When did you get that? | 我的天 这么大 你什么时候刺的 |
[32:26] | At the Mexican street festival. | 墨西哥街市节上 |
[32:28] | You got this at a street festival? | 你在街市节上刺这种玩意 |
[32:29] | Do you have any idea how lucky you are? | 你知道你有多幸运不 |
[32:30] | It could have gotten infected! | 伤口有可能会感染 |
[32:31] | – You could’ve gotten hepatitis… – They didn’t card you? | -你有可能得肝炎 -没要求出示身份证吗 |
[32:34] | The guy just took my money. That’s it. | 他只管拿钱 就这样 |
[32:35] | OK, who? Because this is a crime, Jesus. It’s a crime. Who? | 他是谁 这可是犯罪 黑素斯 是谁 |
[32:39] | Mom, it’s not like I got his card or anything. | 妈妈 我又没看他身份证 |
[32:41] | – You don’t even know his name?! – Honey. | -你连他名字都不知道 -亲爱的 |
[32:42] | That’s great. Please don’t “honey” me. | 够了 别叫”亲爱的”打断我 |
[32:44] | And please stop making me feel like | 也别让我感觉 |
[32:45] | I have to be the disciplinarian “dad” in this family. | 我要在家中扮演严”父”的角色 |
[32:48] | That is awfully heteronormative thinking. | 你这是异性恋才会有的想法 |
[32:50] | This is the time and place to have that conversation. | 现在是时机谈这个了 |
[32:53] | – So are we done, or…? – No! We are not! | -说完了吗 -没有 没完 |
[32:56] | Why would you do this?! | 你为什么要这么做 |
[32:57] | ‘Cause I wanted to show Hayley how much I liked her. | 因为我想向海莉展示我有多爱她 |
[32:59] | Honey, that is what jewelry is for! | 宝贝 珠宝才是示爱的 |
[33:01] | Where is Hayley, anyway? Hayley! | 海莉人呢 海莉 |
[33:02] | Mom, she’s probably hiding. I should go look for her. | 妈 她可能躲起来了 我去找她 |
[33:04] | – If I’m allowed. – Yes. You may go. | -你同意的话 -好 你去吧 |
[33:08] | – But we are far from done talking about this. – That’s rich. | -但这事还没完呢 -你行了吧 |
[33:11] | I discipline them just as much as you do. | 我也常常管教他们 |
[33:13] | Oh, yeah? How about asking one of them to lie? | 是吗 那你还教他们骗人 |
[33:14] | Listen, I am sorry. I should not have done that. | 这我很抱歉 我不该这么做 |
[33:17] | – OK. – I just didn’t want you to feel bad | -好吧 -我不想你因为他先告诉我 |
[33:19] | that he came to me first. | 而感到难过 |
[33:20] | You didn’t want me to be right. | 你不希望我是对的 |
[33:21] | You know why they come to you, Lena? | 你知道他们为什么找你倾诉吗 莉娜 |
[33:22] | – Because I’m the nice mom. – No, because you’re easy mom. | -因为我人好 -因为你好说话 |
[33:24] | Just because I don’t fly off the handle? | 就因为我不爱发飙 |
[33:25] | You don’t wanna be the bad guy. | 你不想当坏人 |
[33:26] | I don’t fly off the handle! | 我没有发飙 |
[33:26] | Why does anybody have to be the bad guy. | 干嘛非要有人当坏人 |
[33:27] | Someone has to lay down the law! That’s why. | 要有人定下规矩 这就是原因 |
[33:29] | That’s why they don’t come to you. | 所以他们不爱找你倾诉 |
[33:30] | Because you don’t parent them, | 因为你不是以他们的父母身份 |
[33:31] | you police them! | 而是警察身份在谈话 |
[33:32] | – Oh, that’s not fair! – I’m not saying all the time. | -你这话说的 -又不是说总是这样 |
[33:34] | I am just saying that sometimes, | 我是说有时 |
[33:36] | sometimes your anger can be intimid… | 有时你的怒气很… |
[33:39] | OK, maybe not… | 也许不是… |
[33:41] | Your intensity can be a little intimidating. | 你的紧张会吓着人 |
[33:49] | – So they’re scared of me? – They love you. | -那他们怕我吗 -他们爱你 |
[33:51] | But I intimidate them? | 但我吓着他们了 |
[33:53] | You are a powerful, passionate woman. | 你是个强势 热情的女人 |
[33:55] | – You intimidate me sometimes. – Oh, please, come on. | -有时我都会被吓到 -不是吧 |
[33:57] | It’s true. And it’s one of the things that I love about you. | 真的 但这也是我爱你的地方 |
[34:00] | How strong you are. | 你这么坚强 |
[34:02] | And maybe I am softer than I should be, at times. | 也许有时我该强硬却不够强硬 |
[34:05] | I don’t like conflict. You know that about me. | 但我不喜欢冲突 你了解我的 |
[34:09] | But if we want the kids to talk to us, | 但要让孩子放心倾诉 |
[34:12] | they have to feel heard. | 得让他们感觉到我们在听 |
[34:15] | You make them feel safe in so many ways, | 很多方面你都让他们感觉安全 |
[34:17] | so many ways I never could, | 那是我所给不了的 |
[34:19] | but they have to feel safe to talk to you too. | 但还要让他们感觉找你倾诉很安全 |
[34:26] | Well, somebody has to talk to Mariana. | 得有人跟玛丽安娜谈谈 |
[34:28] | And I’m sure that she wants you. | 我相信她现在需要你 |
[34:30] | Don’t do that. Don’t play the martyr. | 别这样 别扮演殉道者 |
[34:33] | They want both of us. | 他们需要的是咱们两个 |
[34:39] | Your parents must hate me. | 你妈妈一定恨死我了 |
[34:42] | They’re not your biggest fans right now. | 她们现在是不太喜欢你 |
[34:45] | Thanks to Mariana. | 都怪玛丽安娜 |
[34:48] | I never should’ve come. | 我根本不该来 |
[34:53] | I should’ve never gotten your name tattooed on me. | 我根本不该刺你的名字 |
[34:55] | I didn’t even want to. | 我根本不想这样 |
[34:58] | – Well, I didn’t make you. – I know. That’s the problem. | -我又没逼你 -我知道 就是这问题 |
[35:03] | I do things that I don’t wanna do when I’m with you. | 跟你一起时 我会做自己不想做的事 |
[35:09] | What are… What are you saying? | 你 你什么意思 |
[35:11] | I’m saying I… I think we should break up. | 我是想说…咱们应该分手 |
[35:18] | Fine. | 没问题 |
[35:20] | If that’s what you want. | 如果你想的话 |
[35:24] | And you can tell your sister | 你可以告诉你姐妹 |
[35:25] | and her stupid dance team to go to hell. | 让她的傻舞团去死吧 |
[35:38] | I bet you really love camping now. Huh? | 我保证你现在一定很喜欢露营 |
[35:42] | – Can we go home? – What, and leave paradise? Come on. | -回家好吗 -离开这”天堂”吗 |
[35:50] | Don’t cry. Honey, don’t cry. | 不哭 宝贝 不哭 |
[35:55] | I know it sucks being blindsided. | 我知道被人蒙在鼓里不好受 |
[35:59] | It’s just always something with Ana. | 安娜总会搞出什么新花样 |
[36:02] | And I feel like if I never started talking to her, | 如果我当初不理她的话 |
[36:04] | then none of this would’ve happened. | 这一切就都不会发生 |
[36:06] | – No, that’s not true. – Now we can’t get rid of her. | -不 不是这样的 -现在想甩都甩不掉 |
[36:10] | And, what, is, like, Mike gonna marry her? | 难道麦克要娶她吗 |
[36:13] | I highly doubt that. | 这我可不信 |
[36:16] | He’s just trying to help her get sober. | 他只是在帮她戒酒 |
[36:18] | Yeah, but what if she starts doing drugs again? | 那要是她又开始吸毒了呢 |
[36:21] | She can’t take care of a baby, Mom. Even with Mike’s help. | 她不会照顾孩子 就算有麦克帮忙 |
[36:37] | Thank you for letting me stay. | 感谢你收留我 |
[36:39] | Of course. Fresh squeezed and full of folic acid. | 不谢 富含叶酸的鲜榨汁 |
[36:46] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[36:49] | – I thought about what you said last night. – Ok. | -你昨晚的话我想过了 -然后呢 |
[36:53] | And I know you have the best intentions, but… | 我知道你是好意 但 |
[36:56] | …I can’t move in here with you. | 我不能搬进来跟你一起住 |
[36:58] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[37:00] | ‘Cause you’re not this baby’s father. | 因为你不是这孩子的父亲 |
[37:03] | So? | 然后呢 |
[37:05] | And we’re not… | 你我也不是… |
[37:07] | We’re friends. | 咱们是朋友 |
[37:09] | That’s all I’m offering. | 这就是我想给的呀 |
[37:12] | Is friendship. And a hand. | 给你友情 帮你一把 |
[37:15] | Look, raising a kid is hard on your own. | 你自己一个人抚养孩子可不容易 |
[37:19] | Brandon’s got three parents and sometimes that’s not enough. | 布兰登有三个抚养人 有时都还不够呢 |
[37:23] | It’s just until the baby’s born. | 就住到孩子出生 |
[37:25] | And then you can get your own place and a full-time job. | 然后你可以自己找个房子和全职工作 |
[37:31] | No strings attached, of any kind. | 没有任何附加条件 |
[37:38] | – OK, on three. You ready? – Ready. | -数到三 准备好了吗 -好了 |
[37:41] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[37:53] | That was awesome! I want to do it again! | 好爽 我想再来一次 |
[37:55] | Yeah! After me! | 等我跳了再说 |
[38:12] | You should totally try the rope swing! | 你们也来试试”秋千”吧 |
[38:14] | – Ah! Maybe next time. – Look at that. | -下次吧 -看看吧 |
[38:16] | Fun, the good old-fashioned way. | 还是用老式好玩的方式吧 |
[38:18] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 就得这样 |
[38:22] | – Where’s Hayley? – She left. | -海莉人呢 -她走了 |
[38:23] | Don’t worry, her mom’ll be home when she gets back. | 别担心 她妈妈会在家等她的 |
[38:26] | – We also broke up. – What? | -而且我们分手了 -什么 |
[38:29] | Well, did she say anything about my dance team? | 她说关于我舞团的事了吗 |
[38:31] | Yeah, she said something about somewhere you could shove it. | 她说让你的啥啥啥滚蛋吧 |
[38:33] | Hey! Hey, can we please just get along. | 你俩 能不能友好点 |
[38:36] | Great. Now she knows our secret dystopian robot theme. | 这下好了 她知道反乌托邦机器人主题了 |
[38:41] | – Hey, come in! Family swim! – Oh, no, no, no. | -快来 一家人一起游 -不 不要 |
[38:43] | This suit is dry-clean only. | 这套泳衣只能干洗 |
[38:46] | – Wait, no! No! – Yes! | -等等 不要 -来吧 |
[38:49] | Here we go! | 来吧 |
[38:53] | Nice! | 漂亮 |
[38:56] | – All right, who’s next? – No! No pushing Moms. | -下一个谁 -不行 不能推妈妈 |
[38:59] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[39:00] | Only moms get to push moms. | 只有妈妈能推妈妈 |
[39:07] | Are you OK? | 你没事吧 |
[39:12] | – No! – Don’t you laugh! Guess who’s going in next? | -不要 -你别笑 下一个就是你 |
[39:14] | No! No! No! | 不要啊 |
[39:19] | Who wins? Me! I win! | 谁赢了 我 我赢啦 |
[39:23] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[39:30] | Sorry, Mom. | 对不住了 妈妈 |
[39:35] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[39:42] | It was her! | 是她 |